Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis. Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray pictures captured by shot.
Speaker 2: Witness Uflo's breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens.
Speaker 3: Carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 4: This is a bizarre world that we live in. So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 2: This is Tom Thompson Cousinos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open, we're checking tickets out the door.
Speaker 3: It's about to get strange.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Ohay, we are back.
Speaker 4: We're going back in time once again, because no one will ever get sick of hearing about the Titanic, will they One of the greatest disasters in history, next to nine to eleven. It is timeless. And this is Strange Brew Podcast. I'm one of your hosts, Tomcat aka Tom Thompson, and I'm ready to go aboard this ship and travel to a new world in America. And who else do I have here on this voyage?
Speaker 5: Another another co passenger on this wonderfully strange voyage that we call strange crew HP Showcraft.
Speaker 4: And literally I said, we're gonna do it, and we're fucking doing it. Now. We're in twenty twenty two. We are talking about the Titanic. We're going back. Nobody gets sick of hearing about this shit, I really think. So we talked about the conspiracy aspects of it the last time we talked about the Titanic, and we always said we were going to get into the ghost stories and more or less ghosty things and hauntings that have to do surrounding the Titanic, and we're going to actually get into some first hand accounts of people that were aboard the ship. Yes, we are talking about Titanic once again. Jack. I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.
Speaker 3: Eating this cheeseburger and nothing else.
Speaker 4: So this is gonna be I still like I was watching. We were watching this thing on Prime and it's like it's called the Movies, and it goes into detail of movies in the eighties and nineties and they talked about The Titanic, and man, I know you would differ. I mean, I still love that movie. I don't care. It gave me my first boner. As I said in the first episode, I still enjoy it, the theatrics of it and everything in the grand scale of it. So we're gonna get back into the Titanic once again. We're traveling, We're back on the voyage.
Speaker 3: Man, you thought the ship sunk last time. No, you were wrong. It popped right back up out of the waters.
Speaker 4: Yep, you crazy.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody says.
Speaker 4: Literally everybody says that. So we're just gonna get back into the details. So maybe people that didn't catch the conspiracy one, we're gonna go over obviously what this is all about. So the RMS Titanic set out on its maiden voyage with more than two thousand, two hundred people aboard in April nineteen twelve. Tragically, only seven hundred of those seven hundred and six of those passengers would survive. The ship was moving too fast one freezing night and struck an iceberg and went down. Those who perished in the ben survived terrifying and as agonizing demise any paranormal enthusiast will tell you that with strong emotions paired with an untimely end our key ingredients for a haunting. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it starts up just about you know, every every ghost story possible that has a a bloodied or a malicious malevolent haunting as usually uh.
Speaker 3: And one night they met their untimely demise.
Speaker 4: And there is many different ghost stories to do with ships with boats essentially, so it might be something we get into later on in life.
Speaker 3: But I have ghost ships.
Speaker 5: Have been a part of the evil lore since the beginning of Oh it's true, that's truement, all that shit, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a full full glass of rum. This is all rum.
Speaker 3: That's just straight is it Kraken?
Speaker 4: No, it's straight rum. Morgan's Black actually, like Kep Morgan Black. I thought for years I couldn't drink rum because I used to get heartburn with it when I was a teenager. Like, I mean, my buddy drink a fucking twenty secure of Bacardi between the both of us and we both just got heartburn. I think it's just I think it's just Bacardi. But when I went to Cuba when I was nineteen and I naturally a shot of people. But when I went to Cuba, I drank rum the whole time, so I was again whatever, and then I haven't gotten into it. But I got a ball of rum because I had it from the Christmas Live Special word. I drank rum and eggnog, so I got a full full glass of rum. It's actually really tasty, man. It kind of tastes like like a hints of chocolate and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, kept Morgan Black's good. I can't drink room for the same reason you just described. I get wicked, wicked heartburn anymore.
Speaker 4: So maybe it's like certain kinds.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like I used to spend summers like drinking cracking and sailor Jerry because it was like twenty bucks a bottle.
Speaker 3: It was like ninety four proof, and it was like, there goes my night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know, after I drink some m smoke a little weed, flying, I'm flying, Jack, I'm flying. That's how I feel. That's why I feel after I drink too much. I feel like I'm flying on the cloud of anebriation in a world of pure inebriation. Yeah, in a world of yes, Yes.
Speaker 5: I've got at a little bit of Jim Beam Devil's Cut with some some club theoda.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: As I told Tom earlier, I'm gonna be going for a nice drinking walk later.
Speaker 4: So yes, and that's why when we started getting into some other stuff this year, we're gonna make sure that Anton is drinking. We're gonna have some fun doing some.
Speaker 5: We have had requests that I drink more, so that'll be what's happening.
Speaker 4: And I know Billy gets sick of it, but I'm never not gonna mention what we're drinking on because it's just what we do. I want sponsors one day, and that's how we can start every podcast. You pay me, you pay me money, I promote you out of vodka your ship. Yeah, exactly, So for its tradition at this point, I mean, you know, that's why I got the hat, just because the episode two it's we're going back in time, so this hat is appropriate. I'm wearing my paper boy like Peaky Blinder's hat for this episode. So for eight decades, the RMS Titanic and all of its content sat at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean until an underwater excavation teams brought artifacts back up to the surface. Now these pieces of history are offering a rare glimpse at what what it was like, essentially to be on this massive ship, and hence it's ghostly spirits that still linger around the doom vessel. And but before we start that off, we're going to talk about some terrifying stories from people who actually survived this frightening disaster.
Speaker 5: Do you think if if they were to successfully pull the wreckage up, yeah, and store it in a museum somewhere, I think the haunting would persist, And you think the museum would then become a haunted like anyone that would go near the exhibit would have, you know, ghostly visions.
Speaker 4: And that's what we're gonna get into, because his spirits attached themselves to it, and I wonder, I don't know. Uh, we had a comment on the conspiracy one this guy claim that there's like a black portal. Oh my god, Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: He's like, No, didn't sink. It actually went into a black hole in the middle of the ocean. Like, dude, that's that's fantastic.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna adopt that.
Speaker 4: But I wonder if in some parallel dimension they like still think through on the ship in the bottom of the ocean, but it's constructed the originally the way it did before it like crashed and the disaster happens, you know, like things get imprinted in time. But they're all like dancing and the Irish fucking jig underneath the fucking ship where like Jack and Rose went.
Speaker 5: Well, you would think they wouldn't relive the moments leading up to the crash because they're supposed to be continuing the moments, uh where they're dying and what have you. So most people didn't die in the crash, like maybe if you were standing near the engine room when it blew up or something, you got you got to relive those memories going before it.
Speaker 3: But my other question about the people that.
Speaker 4: Like fell asleep in their beds, Like you remember in the movie that the mom's tucking the kids in the bed, which is even fucking that's so scary too to think, like, and that she's singing them songs and stuff and comforting them as essentially the water starts filling up and then you and your children drown, Like I wonder if that got if they stayed in that dimension, who knows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's possible, Like you own that room and you just see that scene replayed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like residual hauntings like we talked about in the Christmas Haunting episode King.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the other thing is is it would it be the actual wreckage of the.
Speaker 3: Ship itself, it would be the area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, like if you pulled the ship out, would it come with or would it just be the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 3: There's people sitting on the ship as though it was you.
Speaker 4: Know, freeze. It is weird, and you know they kept saying, Oh, it's not gonna sink, It's not gonna sink.
Speaker 3: Sinkable.
Speaker 4: She's made of iron, sir. I assure you she can't. She's made of iron, sir. I'm sure shehit cat and then she will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she wasn't made of wood. We can't make ships this big out of wood. Might actually have a higher survival rate because.
Speaker 3: People can cling to the debris.
Speaker 4: So we're actually gonna get into some stories from a first class, second class, and third class passengers. So let me get in the first class Jack Thayer. Jack there was seventeen seventeen year old high school senior from an upper class family returning from a trip to Paris with his parents in confusion following the collision with the iceberg. Theayer became separated from his parents because everyone's panicking, which is even it's even it's extremely scary for this to happen and how it happened and when it did happen, and it's even more frightening that you're separated from your family.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, the chaotic stampede occurs with any disaster, but you'd think that when it first started and everything started going down, they would have kind of had it under control.
Speaker 3: A little bit. But then all it takes is one person.
Speaker 5: Just being like, no, fuck you out of my way, and then you know, knock somebody out and they move. But this is, you know, the early nineteenth century, so if somebody got that unruly, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. That an officer on that ship is just.
Speaker 4: Like, well, I know, and they show it with that guy even in the movie, he's like just pointing the gun at everybody and he's like and then, uh, you know, in the movie is a fucking movie. Yes, but these things could have happened easily, and there wasn't some love story, but who knows there could have been, and we don't even fucking know about it. That's why people like it's you know, my grandfather when I would talk about the Titanic, he's like, you know, that wasn't a real thing. There was no Jack and Rose. But uh, there could have been some love story like this aboard the Titanic. You know that some even a fucking even you know, a guy third class passenger meets his first class chick and you know they bang like and they're like, oh that was fun.
Speaker 3: Well, it's basically Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 5: It's it's two teenage lovers that defy everyone else's wishes and get a.
Speaker 3: Whole bunch of people killed and then end up dying in the process.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I just thought about not a lot of black people.
Speaker 5: No, it's the Titanic. Most of the people that were working class would be Irish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. And even in the movie there's like.
Speaker 3: An Italians and stuff.
Speaker 4: There's like Italian there's that Italian guy that get shot. No, that's many.
Speaker 5: People were in England when the Titanic set sail, because remember, it's not an American it's.
Speaker 3: An English ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they still have slaves. No, you don't think they didn't have slaves.
Speaker 5: No, No, not participating in this slave trade like that. No, Dutch, Spanish and Americans. The English took their slaves in the form of colonies.
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of funny that they claim that the fucking white people. It's uh in uh, we're going a little off, but it's uh. It's a lot of times it was the Spans and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So Spaniards in the Dutch. But the Spanish are technically white too.
Speaker 4: How are they white?
Speaker 3: You're real Ranish?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're thinking you're confusing Spanish and Mexican or Spanish and Latino. No, Spanish, Spanish conquered the indigenous people of South America and of those things, like the Spanishers.
Speaker 4: But like, who's the guy that got shot? He was an Irish guy. He us his buddy, right, fucking shoot up him.
Speaker 5: I have seen The Titanic exactly once, Dude, I fell asleep.
Speaker 3: It was the first movie I ever fell asleep during in the.
Speaker 5: Theaters, and I've never getten given another before this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to dedicate the whatever.
Speaker 4: It's such a romantic story bro man, he's poor. He means this hot chick Kate wins. It's not that extractive. But you know, it's it's fun.
Speaker 3: It's not a romantic story.
Speaker 5: It's a story about two teenagers that fuck around and get.
Speaker 3: A whole bunch of people senselessly killed.
Speaker 5: If neither one of them would have ever engaged in their stupid, little, hormonal, fucking love triangle, a lot less people would have died.
Speaker 4: That's bullshit, man, because guess what.
Speaker 5: He was was the film, he was a peasant. He was a bum that was fucking drawn shit and cruising around France banging wares.
Speaker 4: Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French clothes. So Jack, there was seventeen at the time, so we got separated from his parents during the whole the chaos that was ensuing, and Jack became separated and Jack and a young man he met a board named Milton Long, stayed together on the ship's bow and as it sank lower. Fucking scary man. This either way, What I like about the movie is that they do show how terrifying it would be everyone's scrambling. My favorite part is the last part of the film where everyone scrambling at the top of the this ship and everything, and people can say what they want. I let the fucking film funck off.
Speaker 5: I laughed my ass off when that dude hits the propeller every time I left.
Speaker 4: He watched it once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh I've seen that seen many times. I watched the Sinking. I'm just not watching the entire fucking movie again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even like because me, it was actually fun. Me and Chelsea like drank and got drunk, like I think it was during like fucking quarantine bullshit when it got laid off for two months and we were just drinking all the time day, drinking everything and just partying essentially because we had nothing else to do. And hey, we watched the first half of because it is long, and we drank and we just like we watched it while we talked about how different the time era was. And it's just interesting when you get in that mindset drinking and just talking and you're going off and like watching something that you're like, man, there's such a different compared to what it is now where we live in now, it is so different. Of course, So.
Speaker 5: Even like going back and looking at the forties compared to what we do now.
Speaker 3: It's like it's night and day.
Speaker 4: I know. And that's what we were just I was just talking about that last night, the fact that we've excelled so much. Yeah, we slowly excelled, you know, from the fifteen hundreds of where it's like medieval times to you know, the seventeen eighteen hundreds of everyone's riding around the horses and they actually have like cloth made clothes and better fitting clothes, and then they.
Speaker 5: Made all of our clothes are made out of cloth. Yeah, rich people, it's not. I wouldn't say that it's it's better fitting. I would say rich people have always had better style clothes always.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that that whole thing where we it slowly progressed. In my opinion, it was just slow. And then they people claim it's the industrial age, but I blame Aliens. But how we in the last fucking eighty years the amount of just a boom and we have fucking cars and we have touch technology, we have cell phones, and people are like, no, it was kind of slow, but like it just progressed. But and I know your skeptical about it too, but I do believe that, you know, Aliens has something to do with our push towards this technology age that were that's.
Speaker 5: My favorite story. Like it's not that I don't believe it. I don't, but I don't believe anything really it says. But that's my favorite story.
Speaker 4: Is that told you to fucking watch that episode with that fucking Robert Earl White. Man, it's fucking good, dude, which episode the episode that's uh, I should be already out by now the time this comes out, the episode with Robert Earl White where we fucking it's and had actually a lot of views on Facebook because we try to go live to Facebook for the first time and forever. And uh he knows his ship about aliens. Dude, I'm telling you it's fucked now more than I know, and I know like everything all right, but uh so and this this just this time era. It's it's always it's so crazy to me to think about it because it's like, you know, I wish I could go to I wish I could just like I wish i'd go back in time, like and there's theories obviously they have this in the future or whatever, that they have time machines we can go in certain places of time. I would love to just show up on the Titanic just for like like a day before it's sunk, and you know, just like just see what's going on, hanging with people, see just the the the energy surrounding the ship. Now everyone's excited. Everyone was super excited.
Speaker 3: We're going to.
Speaker 4: A new land. Like I'm like even people and it's crazy that a crash and what happened. And these people that came from even poor families and were like, I got my ticket. I can go to a America, like I risked everything. The rich people more or less were like they I'll get the first class. I booked this long time ago. I'm ready to go. This will be awesome. I already have the money. I can just make it means and I really need to work too much. I can instill myself into the American culture and with the people that had nothing, literally this is their ticket out of the slums. They could work in America and build up this dream life.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of.
Speaker 5: Irish immigrants were on the Titanic when it went down, too, because a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Were leaving during the famine.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like, what a different time error, and this would have been super exciting, that energy of just everyone so excited, and then for it to fucking go right downhill.
Speaker 5: I'd love to time travel and like have enough of the means to just present myself as superbly affluent. Yeah, and you know, hobnob with all the people, and then somehow get my name aboard the passenger registry and put my name on it, and then when the ship goes down that I've never heard.
Speaker 3: From again, so I'm listed as one of the victims.
Speaker 5: And then back in present time, I'm just like yo, I was bored with the Titanic bullshit and the fucking registry.
Speaker 4: I'm right there. And Tom Crowley, so it's like.
Speaker 3: You, son of a bitch, where'd you get that book?
Speaker 4: So you know that Jack, essentially he met with his homie that he kind of hung out with. See, and people were hanging out, as I'm saying, people like you would meet. I'm sure this happened, not the Jack and Rose thing, but that people hung out and they became friends, and you know that you met people from all different walks of life, and the same as any wouldn't mangle with certain people.
Speaker 5: I'm sure I'm sure that the classes were still kept separate but just like nowadays, you had to have at least one person. Back then that was pretty groovy and was just you know about like I'm gonna go out back and I don't know that I got this, but I got I got this one of these here reefer cigarettes that I'm gonna smoke on the bag.
Speaker 4: There was no customs. I'm sure there's people smoking some doobies on the fucking Titans.
Speaker 5: Still legal in most places at then at that point, Like marijuana wasn't made illegal in the United States until sixties, I want to say.
Speaker 4: So by this time. And this is why you said it's like timeless, that this whole error and what this this what happened on the Titanic is such an in print in history like nine to eleven is. It's the same type of thing where it's just imprint and history and such a grand disaster. And so when he met with his homie, you fucking Milton, they stayed together as the ship's bow sank lower. Just before the Titanic sank, they decided to jump on the from from the rail fucking so they did. With the movie did they waited on the other side of the rail. We told to go down they jumped off, Milton went first. Jack never saw him again.
Speaker 5: Isn't that He probably jumped at the wrong time and got sucked under by the current and the undertow and then just frowned.
Speaker 4: It's fucking sad, man, you fucking lose your homie. And then it's just like, man, you don't know what to do anymore, so sad. And then you know, Jack was.
Speaker 5: Call back to our Elizabeth Clearer episode Clara.
Speaker 4: So and then he never saw account is fucking frightening From the icy water. Jack looked up to see the Titanic second funnel topple into the ocean close by, so he literally saw it break off and fall.
Speaker 3: Horrific.
Speaker 4: Well literally, everyone is screaming and panicking. Everyone's freaking out as this thing is going down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said that it goes that once it sunk. It was like deathly quiet for a few seconds.
Speaker 3: And then it was screams. All you heard were sobs and screams.
Speaker 4: And it would as it went down, as we said, like when it toppled in the ocean, it did create like a suction and it pulled Jack under the water. When he surfaced, he found himself close enough to climb on the top of the collapsed b a lifeboat that ended up in the water upside down, which so he saw this and like he felt like, which is crazy. He found a lifeboat that was upside down.
Speaker 3: In the water, and I it's lucky.
Speaker 4: The fact that he got to it probably first before anyone else did is crazy. From where like and they got on top of it, and Jack witnessed the last moments of the Titanic as the stern rose and then it sank into the darkness in the cold water. So he saw it like he saw it break off. He jumped on this boat as he got sucked under, but he was far enough away where he was able to escape suction and pulling him down. And they do show that really well in the movie of How How and they they're holding hands Jack and Rose and they get fucking shot off in other directions, and then he jumps on this and he literally sees the last bit. Yeah, and there's probably like so much noise and commotion to nothing and then screams, and it shows in the movie very well. I do think that. And uh so, at first it was quiet and then the cries began. Sounds are horrific.
Speaker 3: Bop loop loop. I hear in the backgrounds the blowing of the water.
Speaker 4: All right, froze there.
Speaker 3: There you did.
Speaker 4: Just extremely scary. And even using that sound effect, it shows how horrific, you know, the things that they probably heard while this was going down, And Jack said, it soon became one continuous, long wailing chant from fifteen hundred that were in the water all around us. Extremely scary, man. This is why this thing also sticks in history. And you know his timeless as you said, is that it was so horrific, and there were so many witnesses to people on lifeboats, like a couple of yards away being like, well should we go back? And that's why even in the I like, that's why I bring up the movie because it does show a lot of good aspects of what's your name? Uh, the very famous actor, the woman, the robust woman that kind of likes Jack. Oh, it's gonna bug me that. The the bigger chick that is kind of the rich woman.
Speaker 3: Kathy Bates.
Speaker 4: Is it Kasy Kathy? Oh? It is Kathy bit No, No, it's someone like looks like Kathy Bates.
Speaker 3: Are you sure I'm looking at the look it up?
Speaker 4: Look up? The cast.
Speaker 3: Is Kathy Bates. Yeah, it's Kathy Bates. Bill Paxton was in this movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this fucking shit's dope, dude, watch it again, just fucking watch the whole thing. I want to go watch it after.
Speaker 3: This episode, do it.
Speaker 4: I really want to. Chelsea won't let me because she's like, we want, we don't want. Every time we're like trying to put out a movie, she's like, I don't want to watch the same shit. You always put on these old ass horror movies and stuff that we've seen a million times. I'm like, because I love it. That's why does every time we drank or hang you know, watching movies, It's like I always put on like hour I try really fucked up horror movies. I've never seen that. She's like sitting on her phone because she's like, I don't care about this shit. But like in Kathy Bates's character, she's like, we should go back. There's your like husbands, because she's in a boat full of women and obviously one of the captains or the captains, but the guys that control the lifeboats whatever they would be called, and she like screams like you know they you go back, that's your husband's and your children, and they don't do shit. They do nothing right. So, as the terrible cries fade away, other lifeboats did not return, and it was the most heart wrenching part of the whole tragedy of the two thousand and twenty to the two thousand and two hundred and eight people on board the Titanic, Why do you give me two different fucking numbers. Yeah, there's so many different it's two thousand and two hundred, and then people say its two hundred and eight. It's like they can't track certain people.
Speaker 5: Conspiracy to be a speculation, Yeah, I'm sure they're They're probably trying to account for still ways for people that had tickets but weren't listed or blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I hear the cat now, Yeah, shot up.
Speaker 4: That fucking cat is like Psycho. So seven hundred he just wants some. So obviously, around seven hundred people did survive, but Jack was actually reunited with his mother on board of a rescue ship that came in. He survived. He was probably cool as fuck, but he he did survive, and he was young. He was seven fucking teen seventeen.
Speaker 3: This kids are probably why he was able to survive. He's probably very healthy.
Speaker 5: He was seventeen, so his body could recover and.
Speaker 4: And uh oh, the rest of ship was the the Carpathia. Is that right, Yeah, the carpath Carpathia. Yeah, early the next morning. So he survived the whole night on this upside down boat, which is I wonder if it was just him or if he was able to maybe get people on board, because usually younger people they have more of a sympathetic side to themselves. People that get older, they get less inclined to care about anything or anyone.
Speaker 3: Get a little more reserved, it a little more wrapped up in your own shit.
Speaker 4: So it was then that he found out that his father hadn't survived. Jack went on to a successful career and he married and had two sons, but hard not to wonder if the horror of that night ever left him. And it's crazy. So in nineteen forty five, the age of fifty one, Jack committed suicide after his son Edward was fucking killed in World War Two. And I just got chills. I literally just got chills, because that's a crazy thing for you to survive something like that. Your son dies during this horrific war and you're like, fuck it, like I'm done, Like that's bullshit.
Speaker 5: Everyone has their breaking point, and I'm sure that was probably the highlight of his life.
Speaker 3: Who knows, maybe his wife was dead.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know that's not in the article, but ye, like yeah, I could understand it. I could understand just being like nothing left to do on this planet.
Speaker 4: You know, I know, all right, so let's get in the second class citizen citizen, second class passenger.
Speaker 3: Second class citizen. You fucking classes, Tom, I knew it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, classism is the real issue.
Speaker 3: I'm reporting you to my local SJW. Second class passengers the Coier family.
Speaker 5: Harvey and Charlotte Coyer and their eight year old daughter Marjorie, had left home in England. They were heading to a new life on an Idaho farm to improve Charlotte's health. Probably had TB or, but well she had TV, she would be on the ship.
Speaker 4: Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes.
Speaker 3: Are being racist against the Irish, Tom.
Speaker 4: Am Irish fuck off man. That's one thing I can claim.
Speaker 5: When the Titanic stopped briefly in Queenston to pick up more passengers and drop off any mail that passengers had written, Harvey sent a cheery postcard to his folks, saying, in part, my dear mom and dad, it seemed possible. We are out on the briny right into you well, Dias. So far we are having a delightful trip. Weather is beautiful and the ship magnificent. We will post again at New York lots of love.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about us.
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 3: How wrong?
Speaker 4: He was?
Speaker 3: So crazy, dude, it's nuts.
Speaker 5: When the ship struck the iceberg at eleven forty pm on Sunday night, April fourteenth, Harvey left the cabin to investigate. Upon his return, he told the sleepy Charlotte, what do you think? We've struck an iceberg?
Speaker 3: Bigging?
Speaker 5: But there is no danger and Allficeer just told me so. So, I mean, it sounds to.
Speaker 3: Me like he was kind of like, uh, what do you think? You know, you think they were good? Do you think we should probably be?
Speaker 4: Well, that's why people were like, you know, they're like, you know, ship's made of iron, sirt with the ships.
Speaker 3: She's made of iron, sir, I assure you she can't.
Speaker 4: It's just this idea of that. The people on board believe it was unsinkable. They told him that she's unsinkable. That's what ties in the conspiracy ship because maybe it's not the right ship, and it was a ship that already had a hole that they patched up. But his idea of like that, people believed it. And even when they hit the iceberg, people were like, no, this is not gonna sank even their first classes. And it's like, no, we're good, we're rich, we came from wealth. They're not gonna let this happen to us.
Speaker 3: God doesn't let anything happen to the rich, only the pole. But of course there was danger.
Speaker 5: Later, Charlotte clung to Harvey's arm, unwilling to get into a lifeboat. All around her, the sailors were shouting women and children first. Suddenly a sailor grabbed Marjorie and threw her into a boat. Charlotte had to be physically torn from her husband. Harvey tried to reassure her, Go, Lottie, go, for God's sakes, be brave and go.
Speaker 3: I'll get a seat in another boat.
Speaker 5: A week later, safe in New York with her young daughter, Charlotte broke the news to her mother in law. My dear mother, I don't know how to row you or what to say. I feel I shall go mad sometimes, But Dear, as much as my heart aches, it aches for you too, for he is your son and the best that ever lived. Oh mother, how can I live without him? Was so com The agony of that night can never be told. I'll having a thing in the world that was his, only his rings. Everything we had went down, which is fucking terrible. He has nothing left of her husband. Charlotte died from tuberculosis two years later. Of course, again that's another Yeah, it's another just horrible tragedy upon tragedy, and you know, or maybe it's a final destination style series of events where you can escape.
Speaker 4: Man, I would love that someone makes that fucking movie The Titanic. You know how fucking cool that'd be.
Speaker 5: Dude, get Leo DiCaprio, do the CGI reverse age him and make him the was it Devin Sawa in the first one that.
Speaker 3: Was like, We're all gonna fucking die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that character, And then that never happens, and he grabs Rose and they run off and then they get hunted down by death.
Speaker 4: Remember he's a great Gatsby, as we said in the Conspiracy episode, who knows.
Speaker 3: Yes, he grows up to become Jay Gatsby.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna talk about third classist in Radna Radna, which is a great name. N Yeah, Rodna. It's not Ronda. Ronda is definitely yeah, it's not Ronda.
Speaker 3: My name is Rodna.
Speaker 4: Rodna Abbot. Abbot was returning to America with her two teenage sons, returning to America. Sure lived there, she was already American, which is even crazy.
Speaker 3: Went was she on vacation to go visit family.
Speaker 4: Or most likely, which is even crazier, that you left. You got this ticket third class, So you somehow got this ticket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your third class, but you have the money for a two way ticket to and from America.
Speaker 4: She probably went over there for something work or anything, and and yeah, that's so. It sounds like she was returning to America with her two teenage sons. So obviously she had a husband. Maybe she took them over to go back to the homeland and see her family and introduce her sons to the family that she had, and maybe her husband able to shell the tickets, works hard and to get it over there to be able to do this, and then she gets somehow gets tickets or husband maybe fronted for them or something like that sent her money in on a stalk or something, Okay, because I know how they got money back.
Speaker 3: By Raven sent her money by Raven.
Speaker 4: So and their two signs Rosmore and Eugene. What names that don't exist anymore? Rosmore does not exist.
Speaker 3: There's no one named never met anyone named Rosmore.
Speaker 4: We have, that's true. The family managed to reach the boat deck by climbing a steel ladder on the steer and walking on the slanted deck over the ropes left by the lifeboats which already have been launched. Even scarier, like all these people that fucking managed to survive and then you're getting on the edge and you're on the brink of essentially death and so collapsed. See why lightboats with a canvas sides was being loaded with only women and children. And at sixteen and thirteen, the Abbot boys were considered too old thirteen and sixteen, Like, that's horrible that they're like, no, you're too old. These kids are fucking teenagers.
Speaker 5: Dude, fourteen year olds were lying about their age and getting drafted into fucking.
Speaker 3: World War One.
Speaker 4: So yeah, getting in the conscription, which is like crazy to me too, is that they were allowed to do this and that that's why there's these stories, and I want to get back into war stories and hauntings around battlefields and stuff like that, because it is I'm fascinated by World War one and two, like beyond belief. I'm especially it's since I've said this before, how my grandfather's I was like, you should join the military. I told them the military and the wars were funded by both sides, which I do believe, and all this stuff that war is a population control tool and that people are paid from both sides happened. I believe this too, and I will never not believe this. But it's the fact that these people were so brave and these kids thought that they were going to change something, and more or less a lot of the young ones would die and very sad, but it's just the fact that it's kind of crazy. They're like, you know what, you're too old, and their mother stepped back to stay with their children, so really good on her for being that that guardian, and you know, it's kind of crazy. So as the boat was being lowered, Jay Bruce is May, managed managing director of The White Star Line, jumped in. So this guy's a fucking asshole. The guy that was managing.
Speaker 5: Oh, he jumped into the boat after telling everybody, no, you're too old, please tell me.
Speaker 3: They threw his ass overboard.
Speaker 4: So in the no, they fucking these people like that, and they show it. And that's why I do like the movie, because they show these ideas of like, remember the one guy and he's like, I think he he helped construct the Titanic, and he jumps in the boat and he's like looking around, he like feels you can see in his face that he feels guilty, but he wants out and uh in you know that then, And that that's why it's even trippy if you see that scene of the guy that created the Titanic and and there was the architect and he's like standing next to the the clock in the fireplace and the ship starting to turn and he's like sitting there drinking whiskey and he has his hand on it as it's fucking tilting up, and he knows he's gonna die. And he fucked up in his opinion and his uh mind. Now since payment in his mind, he messed up and he didn't construct this as well as it should have maybe, or.
Speaker 3: As well as he's told everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he thought like by saying it was unsinkable, that he was responsible because they didn't take the same precautionary measures they would.
Speaker 3: Have if they had, you know, any idea.
Speaker 5: That they're like, this ship, it's entirely possible the ship will sink and we're sailing through icy waters.
Speaker 4: So and they chose to do that too. Isn't that, like we didn't talk about the conspiracy episode, that they chose to go a certain route to be quicker, and they could have bypassed all of these icebergs, all of them. They could have. Yeah, and they chose not to because they thought they were gonna save a couple hours, and which is fucking crazy, and it's just it's just it's so fucking devastating that people went through this when they really didn't need to. And so the funal moments, you know, Abbott and her boys jumped from the deck, she managed to get into collapsed a and the only woman in that boat. She was the only woman in the boat, and her beloved sons were lost. That died, fucked her thirteen and six year old died. They jumped she managed to somehow. The men were like, oh a woman and they picked her up and they got her out because she was probably separated from her boys. They died, and it took a long time for rod I want to say, Ronda Roda or what did I call her? It's fucking it's our ho.
Speaker 3: That Rodney or something that Roda Roda.
Speaker 4: R ho Da, Roda, Roda Roda. What a weird name. So it took a long time for Roda to recover from the effects and the injuries and the exposure she suffered that night. She never recovered from the loss of her sons that died alone and poor. She died in nineteen forty six, poor alone. So she had no husband obviously, or he died from a heart attacker something and she was left alone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or he was off in another country style and hadn't been able to come over here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that might be the idea too, Is that? Maybe I thought before I read this too, but I was researching this, that maybe she was American, she went over there, fell in love, had kids, and that she wanted to travel back home. Also, maybe instead it's a reverse Instead of going to see her family, she was going to see her family in New York or whatever state she lived in. America and you want the two boys to come along with her. And meanwhile, her husband is back home and they never reunite and she dies poor and lonely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're both very possible.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: So so let's uh, let's take a turn and let's get into I'm Afraid no ghosts. I's talk about ghost stores. So the Titanic Artifact Exhibition or exhibit, the Titanic Artifact Exhibit at the Luxore Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas apparently has ghosts wandering its grand staircase. Employees and guests alike have seen this mysterious woman who wears a black period dress with a white collar and her hair and a button because they didn't like women wearing their hair down. Because I don't know why, it's just would you why did they do that? Why is this like women you can't wear your hair down?
Speaker 5: I don't know, probably just one more thing that you know, men used to be like, no proper lady doesn't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, as a photograph a photographer prep for the opening of the exhibition, uh he in the exhibit, he spotted a woman casually walking down the grand staircase. He was startled and as he hasn't seen anyone enter the staircase and it was roped off, he assumed that she was part of the exhibit and asked if she would like him to take a photograph of her. She ignored him. He went back to setting up, but suddenly she was directly behind him again. He like turned around and was like, who what the fuck? He offered a photograph again. Now this time she didn't just ignore him. She literally fucking vanished.
Speaker 3: She ghosted him.
Speaker 5: Literally, she vanished, rude, how are you gonna go somebody that's just trying to you know, it's rude?
Speaker 4: So crazy? Uh so, And there's all these ghost stories tied to the exhibit that they put on, and Chelsea went saw it when I think she was in high school, I think, or yeah, gotta be high school where she They did this exhibit in Toronto at the museum where you could walk through the Titanic ship and there was things set up and you could actually put your hand in the water and how cold it was at the time. And it hasn't come and that hasn't come back yet, but as soon as it does, and hopefully this shit ends, I would love more than anything to go see the Titanic exhibit and just like they set it up so you like feel like you're inside the ship.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be fucking awesome live stream it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. So the ghost takes portraits off the wall the exhibit at the Luxor and includes a portrait of J. Bruce is May, the fucking douchebag, one of the titank builders, the guy that jumped in the ship, the guy.
Speaker 3: That jumped on the lifebucking lifeboat.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a portrait of him. Yes, and he apparently fled the sinking ship, leaving women and children behind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Witnesses on the lifeboat claimed that he kept his back to the ship, that his descending as descended. And that's the that's gotta be I know, that's God. That is the character in Titanic, the guy that jumps upon the boat and or the lifeboat essentially, and he and in the ship he does this. He liked he has a he has a flask and in the movie it shows him taking a swig of his whiskey and he turns his back and just looks forward and doesn't want to see the chaos ensue that essentially, he was one of the builders he helped create, and and uh, it's probably one of his in his man, A lot of people's believe his fault for why it went down.
Speaker 5: And I mean, I wouldn't say it that'ss reially his fault, but you know, it would be the same as if like you or I had a hand in building something that you know, we built an apartment complex or something. We designed it, and you know, we were like, nah, I know this isn't an earthquake area.
Speaker 3: But this thing is totally good.
Speaker 5: And then an earthquake comes and you're in the building celebrating the grand opening of it, and all of a sudden it starts dropping. You're gonna you're not really gonna be like, oh man.
Speaker 3: Let me sit around and admire my handiwork.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be like, and you know what's crazy. He was one of the people, Yeah, ye had just literally and he was one of the people insisting that the speed the ship speed up after receiving ICE warnings. He was one of the fucking dudes that were like, yeah, let's keep going.
Speaker 5: I've read a couple of things that people thought that if I don't know if it was practice or if this was just hearsay or whatever. But I guess generally if you had an iceberg in front of you, you went quicker because then you could, like it was small enough, breakthrough it or something. But that almost doesn't make any sense to me, because the whole expression the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't think that you.
Speaker 4: Would concies too. Yeah, the tip, That's why I was saying, if we ap stain is the tip of the top, right, so the tip to thatching tips. You've seen The Sausage Party, of course, awesome movie, and now we'll never see movies like that again because people are too sensitive. So obviously, perhaps it's not surprising that ghosts of the Titanic seemed to dislike him. One early morning, as the crew came into the open and to open the exhibit, they found the portrait of Bruce is May on the floor. The manager watched the surveillance video from the night before and was stunned to see the picture beginning to shake.
Speaker 3: Before it came off the wall.
Speaker 4: Maybe on its own accord, he saw it shake and it fell off. He watched a fucking video of this portrait shake and fall off the wall.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'd be shitting my pants.
Speaker 4: That's fucking terrifying, that weird, strange, they might say. So let's talk about another ghost story, because there's a lot surrounding this exhibit, and we've seen this and we've heard about this that we talked about in this podcast. Even with the haunted way go way way back, way way back. I want to get that sound effectrom Wayne's world. Like me and Bill even talked about haunted dolls. And now there certain hant dolls in museums and they do a bunch of crazy ship they there's that that one doll and they went in, they put her in a specific room, locked her in a cabinet, and then they went back and everything was like in array. There was like shards of papers ripped up and things everywhere, like everything was all fucked up in this room that was locked.
Speaker 3: Robert as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even Robert the doll Man that's based on what Chucky Chucky was based off.
Speaker 3: Robert the doll Chucky is so much better than Robert the doll though.
Speaker 4: Chelsea does not like their Chucky show. But I think it's so it's fucking stupid and so not yet not Yeah, I don't spoil it, or did I? I don't know if I did.
Speaker 5: I sought last year, sought last years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe I've watched it. And is you the daughter.
Speaker 3: Player watching Frankenstein in the theater?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: And now isn't it? Uh, it's it's what's his name's daughter that plays him.
Speaker 3: Fiona Duraff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was like that's I was like, that's not him. They didn't super impose, Hi, that's his daughter.
Speaker 3: It looks like they did his voice. He does the voice over work, but yeah, that's Fiona Druff.
Speaker 5: I first saw her in Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Billy loves that show, and I was I got it into it and I stopped watching it, so I gotta get back into that, and I.
Speaker 3: Just I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't know who she was in it, and I heard the voice and I was like, she sounds like Brad Duruff. She kind of looks like Brad Drff and I looked up it and I was like, oh fuck, that's his daughter.
Speaker 4: So strange. So what if you saw a ghost without even realizing it. In the case of the second Officer Leonardo of the SS winter Haven, That's exactly what happened in nineteen seventy seven, he gave a tour of the ship to a man who assumed was a passenger. The British man was a very soft spoken, extremely interested in the every detail of the vessel, almost unusually so. So Bishop found the man a bit strange, not unpleasant, just odd. And it wasn't until a few years later, after seeing a photo of the Titanic captain Edward John Smith, that Bishop realized why the situation felt so off. Bishop exclaimed to a friend, I know him. I gave him a tour of the boat. The friend laughed and informed Bishop that man had been long deceased and he was that man was the captain of the Titanic. Is that fucking weird, dude. He's like, they're on like they're doing a tour of this other boat and this guy looks exactly the same. And who knows if he was a captain of this boat before he was the captain of the Titanic. Because you have to be yout to have a high regiment of experience right to be the captain of the Titanic, I think you have to be a naval officer.
Speaker 5: I would assume you have to have some type of military conscripted or conscripted service. Yeah, you have to reach the rank of captain at least I.
Speaker 3: Would assume, right in the military. And then you know, you get head hunted essentially by somebody that's like, we need a captain. Who do you know?
Speaker 5: And it's like, oh, went down this cousin who blah blah blah blah blah. And we're getting allegedly went down with the ship.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we'll get into different stories about ghosts later on in life.
Speaker 5: But the fact, well, there's the thought that he dressed up like a woman and then made his way off the ship.
Speaker 3: Is that a fucking theory?
Speaker 4: Wh didn't we talking about the dream the fucking conspiracy?
Speaker 3: I thought we did? Oh yeah, no, then I'm also had notes and we didn't.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we did, because I said he pulled the he pulled the Donnelly the John Jack Donnelly or John Donnelly, get the how he dressed up like a woman and like plowed the fields and it's like, why is this guy so strong? Throw back to the Don the Black Donal, the episode how the father dressed up like the woman after he got caught for killing that guy. Oh yeah, he's just like out there where they're bonding on like farming the lamb.
Speaker 3: He is plowing. There's plowing that field. Wait a minute, I know, so that's muscle a little.
Speaker 4: Didn't mention that and the fact that this idea of like spirits go to where the where their most comfortable right or or their their greatest memories.
Speaker 3: Are, or where they're attached to it.
Speaker 5: Yes, they're attached to it, so they go back. So then that goes into what we were talking about at the beginning of the episode with if the Titanic count leaves the water, will the hauntings follow?
Speaker 3: So then the answer is yes, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: Well he and that's I I believe this that uh, that people go back to where they're most fond of, where they're stuck to. And it shows it in the conjuring who is that where the little girl gets possessed? Was that three? Now she does the voices of the old man and she like, and this is based on we'll eventually I have it actually written out too.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the second one the Enfield poultry.
Speaker 4: Guys, Yes, the Enfield poulter Geist. That's the one where the little girl was possessed, and this the old man just kind of stuck in this house. It was where he lived, it's his home. And that's what happens too, is people get stuck in this parallel universe where they believe they know either no they're dead, or they don't know they're dead, or they kind of they don't even leave this this astral world. They stay inside of it because they believe that this is their home, their property. They're not They're not gonna leave, even if fucking Jesus was real or some holy ghosts came and was like, no, you need to go.
Speaker 5: Bro, He's like, now, fuck you talks how.
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 5: That's how what we would refer to as demonic entities form. So you have somebody who either in life was a very selfish person or a cruel person. They die, they remain because they don't want to go on to the light or they don't go to the afterlife for what have you, And because that being is more or less a selfish entity, and it continues to be selfish, like causing hauntings because it wants to be alone or whatever. It just gets worse and worse and gains more power.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's true that they gain power. Yeah, you're right, like gain energy and power almost like how the reptilians do bingo, but or how these things attach themselves. So he attaches themselves certain places because he's selfish and he wants this for his own And I really want to get into the astral world one day and what it could be beyond, because it's I do think that the conjuring movies and stuff. Insidious does show a good aspect of what it could be like. But it's it's the city.
Speaker 3: It's just great with the medium where she has.
Speaker 5: The uh, the rapid strobe like and and the sensory deprivation like very scary.
Speaker 4: I want to watch the new one, The Devil made Me do what. I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 3: I know an wundering movie, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my my brother liked like Annabelle three. Yes, I was fucking horrible, so they're lacking. That genre became very popular and then they just did anything they could. The Nune horrible movie, absolutely horrible when it.
Speaker 5: Was also horrible, like if you want a good story, just look up a bunch of old folk tales.
Speaker 4: Uh, what's that guy's name in the fairy film?
Speaker 3: Just didn't they filmed it here it was.
Speaker 4: It looks so good.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I love that most of the buildings.
Speaker 4: Is such a good director. I love him a ship he's this new one coming out looks really fucking well done.
Speaker 5: Well he's been slated to do or he has designs for the penguins from Mountains of Madness, and dude, I really wish they would let him do it, because if anybody gets to do at the Mountains of Madness by HP Lovecraft, it should.
Speaker 4: Be They're gonna start dibbing in the HB. Love Craft more often. I have this whole book set. I gotta get into that. I'm really trying to get through a lot of my books.
Speaker 3: Just read a couple of stories and we'll do the thing. I have enough. I have enough for both of us.
Speaker 4: Just wait. I want to get into it, though. I gotta get myself. I gotta deep dig my claws into this. Essentially, so the Ghost of the Titanic Lookout watches So Frederick Fleet, a British sailor, served as a lookout aboard the RMS Titanic. He spaed the deadly Iceberg and warned the bridge. Tragically. His warning came too late. The ship was going too fast to avoid the collision. This is why they shouldn't have went as fast as they did. Uh So. Frederick survived the sinking of the Titanic, but not his own depression. After his wife's passing just after Christmas in nineteen sixty four, he was evicted by his brother in law. Wow. His his brother's like, you know what, she's dead now, I don't really like you, so you can get the fuck out of my property.
Speaker 5: And he's like, I've had enough of your shit. I've given you the grieving period. You're still lazy, good for nothing bum.
Speaker 4: Yep, how fucked up?
Speaker 5: But I mean people didn't really think about like even soldiers would get shot for desertion in the twenties because they didn't.
Speaker 3: Understand shell shock.
Speaker 5: Like if a soldier is standing there in his comatose because they're just gone because the kids they've seen, they're gonna shoot them because they're like, well, this person's a coward and they don't want to fight anymore.
Speaker 4: And that's ridiculous too, and that's why I do on. One of my favorite war movies ever is Saving Private Ryan, because it does very much show how horrific that that is. And I work at the guy Bill and his I'm pretty sure his father was in the Warrior Scottish His dad was when he was in the boat when it went to Normandy and it lowered down and he saw, yeah, and he saw his buddies get riddled, and he was supposed to They're supposed to be the guy that feeds the fucking gun the belt, Yeah, the belt, right, and there's supposed to be someone getting the ammunition. That guy got shot. So Bill's father. I mentioned Bill on this podcast before. He is the coolest fucking dude. He fucking smokes, but he's got long white hair. He's actually retiring now at the place I work, so everyone's gonna miss him. He's only got like a couple, like a couple of days left and he's the you would love this dude, fucking most awesomest, chill, funny, ass fucking dude you could meet. Even like when I was about to do this episode, went to the l SBL to get some beer and he was there because we both got work early, and I was like, oh, of course i'd see you here because we both live in the same little town. Now that I've moved, And he said his father had to do both jobs, running at the animal while feeding the fucking gun. And he saw a bunch of his friends.
Speaker 5: Just what a dude's name Bill BILLI Bill Man.
Speaker 4: Bill's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: So it sounds dope.
Speaker 4: This guy hung himself after his brother in law kicked him out.
Speaker 3: The fuck else is he gonna do it?
Speaker 5: And just long as though you had social welfare programs, this is like I'm assuming the thirties, so this is before FDR even put in social security as a thing, because that came about as part of World War two. So you don't have a social safety net. It's just it's the same reason why upteam number of people killed themselves during the stock.
Speaker 4: Market cre This is also why World War two implemented a lot of things that we see today with certain taxes on VA code, Yes, and taxes and along the.
Speaker 3: Little taxes have always been a thing, they made.
Speaker 4: It worse during World War Two.
Speaker 5: And well, because yeah, your nation basically does the whole Everyone tighten your belt.
Speaker 3: We need these materials or we're going to get conquered.
Speaker 4: And women, you know, busted their ass to make sure that shit was done. And men forgotten. The funny thing is, well, we're watching this like I mentioned that movies of like in the eighties nineties to talk about league of their own, and you know what, I haven't seen this movie. I'll watch it.
Speaker 3: Women playing baseball baseball?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: I remember saying it slightly when I was younger, and this idea of that, you know that. But I believe right the whole thing of and doctrinating children in the school system to essentially be programmed to work a nine to five job, give them the basics so they can just work a nine to five job was instilled after World War Two. According to the rough Child and the Rockefellers.
Speaker 5: Kindergarten wasn't a thing until post World War two. Kindergarten was invented in Nazi Germany. Kindyar gotten?
Speaker 4: Kind Yeah, it sounds German.
Speaker 3: Children. It means garden of children, is what it means.
Speaker 4: That's extremely, extremely creepy. And you know what, that just uh, that's just uh Jesus just blew my mind. I didn't think about that. It's a very interesting. So his grave went unmarked until the Titanic Historical Society erected erected a headstone for him in nineteen ninety three. It appears his spirit is not really resting. Witnesses have claimed to see him keeping watch over the Las Vegas exhibit on the deck of where they obviously recreated some sort of this in the exhibit, and he people have claimed they see him on the deck of this fake Titanic.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would I believe it, and.
Speaker 4: Perhaps driven by the guilt to keep watch over even in the afterlife and and coming this year will definitely be diving into ghost stories of the Civil War, and people constantly see soldiers walking around doing shit that soldiers do.
Speaker 5: I think we talked about it on the last Titanic episode, But yeah, dude, Gettysburg is a really weird place with a bunch of weird vibes, even in the middle of the town. And I don't know if it's just it was my brain, you know, filling in the blanks or being in a whole mood when I was down there, but the whole town just has this like somber feel to it. And on the battlefield, it's just there's nothing RESTful.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that blood lane and shit it it goes.
Speaker 5: Deep and it should because it's just a big open field and there's these really nice like tree groves and tree lines and shit, and it's just like you're walking and it's like, oh, man, somebody died here.
Speaker 3: Somebody died here.
Speaker 4: As I've said, you've heard me right, the world's graveyard, it is. I wrote that in a fucking song when I was like fifteen. The world is a graveyard. Like it's a massive graveyard. So this is interesting. These museum staffers are poked by im prodded to buy an Unseen Hands. According to staff and visitors, the Titanic artifact exhibition at the Luxe or which, of course everything's at the Luxe or you know, you got Chris Angel. He's hanging out there on the top floor doing fake magic, walking up with fake He's such a piece of shit. I just like mind freak when I was a kid. But he's a fucking piece of shit. He is. I don't like him.
Speaker 5: Like Alan Arkins said about Jim Carrey's Chris Angel character in Bert Winderstone.
Speaker 3: What you do is not magic. It is monkey porn.
Speaker 4: So it is supposedly extremely haunted and eerie sounds and uneasy feelings and actual sightings of ghostly specters have been reported all the time. Artifacts artifact expert Joe Zimmer seems to attach quite a bit of the attention from these supposed spirits. He says he has his name called He says his name called out is even creepier.
Speaker 3: Joe Joe Joy Woo. There's streaks on this exhibit.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you, Joe. Her hair, his hair, and his clothing was was pulled. This guy's got like a fucking gay ass story ponytail on the back. I'm just joking. Honestly, if I can grow my hair long, I fucking probably would, but I have no fucking.
Speaker 5: My ponytail is only gay when another man is who never mind?
Speaker 4: All right, doggy style, bro, it's a handle.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes to both of those.
Speaker 4: Things, and all followed by sounds of laughter. At late night, Zimmer reports hearing Phantom Phantom Orchestra plays too.
Speaker 5: Turns out and there's just a sound system in the museum that plays at night very quietly.
Speaker 4: This is what he hears. Is like walking around, but like, man, what is that?
Speaker 3: The ghost of Celendion just shows up. I didn't know you were dead.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 4: This song just makes me know what's funny when she dies every time that song plays, Yet she gets like just fucking shot to that place in time where somebody's playing it. It's like, God damn it.
Speaker 3: They'd be the worst. It's a horre crux. It's a horror crux to summon celendion.
Speaker 4: Like fucking christ Man. I didn't want to do the song in the first place.
Speaker 3: They drove a dumb truck full of money up to my house. I'm not made of stone.
Speaker 4: So ghost Hunters captured a voice on tape. Of course you're like this one.
Speaker 3: Ghost Hunters, I love taps.
Speaker 4: Uh. Then Georgia Aquarium also houses potentially haunted artifacts from the Titanic. The employees have claim to see shadows, her voices, and even be touched by spirits. The paranormal activity is so intense that sci Fi channels ghost Hunter came to investigate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, taps the report.
Speaker 4: And I want to find this. I was like, I wonder if it's on Peacock because we're gonna keep that for a couple more months so I can watch.
Speaker 3: Uh what ghost Hunters.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's on there. It's because it's American, isn't not.
Speaker 3: Discovery it's on Discovery.
Speaker 5: I might be able to let you log into my Amazon shit and muse it because I.
Speaker 3: Have it on Prime.
Speaker 4: So they reportedly captured a voice recording of saying no, please wait in the Iceberg room, so that's even creepy. The team also said they got readings of several anomalies, cold spots, and witnesses of shadowy figures. All watch Ghost Hunters just for this episode. I love the Titanic. I love the Titanic. I can't don't give a show what people say. This shit's so fucking interesting.
Speaker 5: You know we could do uh one night. We don't gotta stream it, but h one night we can. We can watch it, watch that episode, maybe watch it in Discord.
Speaker 3: I can, I can pull it up on here, stream it. We can watch it maybe.
Speaker 5: Uh you know a couple of our listeners out there, huh you wanna you want to?
Speaker 3: You want to jump on that Patreon.
Speaker 4: We're gonna we're gonna start doing that stuff in the future. That's in the works because I wanted to doing watch parties because uh, there was something else that oh fuck, I can't think of it that I thought about today that you would uh you would want to watch with me that something that I thought you would know. And I was like, that's good. Oh you ever seen The Warriors of Virtue?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god, dude, I haven't thought about that movie in so long.
Speaker 4: I used to a ship. I'm like, that's got to be on YouTube for free.
Speaker 5: That movie ship, that movie ship, It's good, like for a Patreon fucking get your asses on down. And we're gonna start having discord watch Park and I have a bunch of them coming up like a month or so, yeah, weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna try to do this because I want to do a whole whole episode of US. Uh, even even a couple episodes, maybe do a couple, but I want to do I used to own this town and then I.
Speaker 5: Got the upside down, haven't I haven't watched any of you want.
Speaker 4: To want me either? I want to watch it together too. So after reviewing their findings, they include the Titanic exhibit at Georgia Aquarium is in fact haunted. So confronting is spirits that haunt the Titanic Belfast Museum. So they have it seems like there's a bunch of different artifacts and a bunch of different places and there's a bunch of different hauntings all over the world that got a hold of certain artifacts to do with the Titanic. So, as they like to say in Oreland, the Titanic was built by the Oirish, sunk by the English. The Titanic Belfast Museum commemorates the ship in Belfast, Oireland, and it seems that they have ghostly presence, the presence of ghosts of its own. In two thousand and nine, ten years ago a little more, a woman touring the museum listened to the final distress call of the RMS Titanic. Just creepy, because it's creepy that they have that, and that's not what it was. But she claimed that while listening to the original Morris Code and seeing the words of the RMS Titanic distress call, she became overwhelmingly emotional. She started to cry.
Speaker 3: She get ridd say did she kill herself too? Because we're up to four suicides at this point now.
Speaker 4: She she started getting real sad, and her heart was pounding, and she felt was lonely, as anxious and heartbroken as if she were the radio controller herself, stacking, shaking and sick to her stomach. She began to cry. Walking away to get some air, she felt the hand on her shoulder and a male voice said softly, it's okay, okay, don't be sare okay and and that would be creepy. So she's listening to the Morris Code, and I could I could feel it, right, you could. I could feel that emotion. You're like, you're listening because their whole thing is like we're fucked, we're fucked, please help fuck fuck fuck like you would these people that are like, we got to do something and and then nothing, it doesn't do anything. Essentially. She assumed it was her friend and reached to brush off his hand.
Speaker 3: Like it's okay, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: Or she's like I told you fucking twelve times, friend zone, friend zone, stop touching me.
Speaker 4: But realized no one was there. Was it the spirit of the radio controller Jack Phillips, She wonders, Was he reassuring her that he was at peace for what happened, because he fucking probably left there still fuckings, It's just like it tilted up and it's sinking.
Speaker 5: He's like, come on, someone gotta answer, please, why aren't you answering? So? Oh no, man, it was that captain who tried to get fresh with the other guy too.
Speaker 3: That captain's just ghostly and horny.
Speaker 4: To me, touching you, touching me? Wait, ty Tangic, do you know what that song's about? Right? I hope you know what? Neil Diamond saying that about the princess and she was fourteen at the time, So he's a pedophile. I know about that.
Speaker 5: So all of you fucks out there making stuff, if you're a pedophile, please stop making stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't want to like.
Speaker 5: Something and then immediately have to hate it when I find out.
Speaker 4: I know it's sad. It is sad. I'm like, and that's why I sent the one episode with me and Billy. I was like, everyone I love is fucking becoming a rapist.
Speaker 5: You're like, it's hard enough to watch Beetlejuice anymore because you're like, oh, Jeffrey Jones, pedophile. It can't watch the Jeffrey Jeffery Jones again.
Speaker 4: Is that the guy with the glasses the dad?
Speaker 3: What the guy with the glasses is Alec Baldwin and Beatle Juice?
Speaker 4: Wow, he looks so young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's super young in that Ladies and Gentlemen non convicted murder or Alec Baldwin the dad?
Speaker 4: Wow? What the dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what the fuck is his name?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: What deats? But what's his first name?
Speaker 4: Teats?
Speaker 3: If you do not let me go out of this house and make it my own, I.
Speaker 5: Will go inside and I won't take you to night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well maybe the house could use a little remodeling.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: He's a Catherine o hair too, that's you know, she's the best.
Speaker 4: Imagine working with all these pedos too, and you're like, oh shit, this is happening.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, So if we're getting getting off topic and going into the weird pedal ring shit, But Danny Elfman, Danny Elfman wrote the song Little Girls with Engle Boingo, which is a really weird pedophilic fucking anthem all sorts, or it's just a criticism on the pedophilia rings. But Danny Elfman is also the person who did the theme song of The Simpsons, which has ties to Matt Graining and Met Graning is a confirmed person that was on the Lolita Express.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same with fucking Justin Trudeau. So and this goes real deep, and you know that's why they suppressed, uh and suppressing everything coming out from.
Speaker 5: Uhbody, there's no media allowed in the Gaslaane trial, which is bullshit, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But Kyle rittenhouse. We can fucking stream this to YouTube.
Speaker 3: Y'all going to make me pull a written house? Have you heard that song? Somebody wrote a written house rap. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: According to Louise and Neil Boner, it is Boner, It's b O N n e R.
Speaker 3: That's Bonner. Boner is spelled with one.
Speaker 4: I don't give a shit. So Neil Boner, owners of the former home of Titanic Captain Edward John Smith, the ship ship master, supposed we lingers the house. Uh inside the home, he's there, he's hanging out, Uh the couple, which is crazy. This guy with captain used to live here. They're like, oh man, this guy shows up all the time and Captain is.
Speaker 3: Getting around the museum. Yeah, back in his house.
Speaker 5: Where did he get the fucking the ghostly passport where it's like, nah, man, I can go wherever the hell I want.
Speaker 4: And it's weird that he's like everywhere and nowhere at once.
Speaker 5: Oh that gives credence to that fan that was telling us that it was a pan dimensional black hole. So when he went down his energy split and everybody's energy Chucky. He went on all different timelines and now we're just popping up left and right.
Speaker 4: One really like, I kind of like, I kind of liked the idea of Chucky split in his soul Charles Lee Ray. But also it's weird, it's silly.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen cultive Chucky yet.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Fine, I've heard it's not that great.
Speaker 4: So the couple had spent their last decade returning to the nineteenth century Victorian home, and their tenants have reported feeling icy chills. So they actually read this house out with that other people live inside and you're having Are you having a dabtoke?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's just my ball.
Speaker 4: They're smoking up. So they hear the tenants that live in the old Captain's house supposedly hears like you know, they get icy chills passing through them, hearing strange noises.
Speaker 3: Do you think the ghosts of flying.
Speaker 4: She's fine.
Speaker 5: Do you think the ghosts of the Titanic would radiate at a colder temperature than normal ghosts because they died in frozen waters?
Speaker 4: Might be that that is a strange uh, but it might be maybe maybe, maybe maybe, And even seeing full body apparitions of the captain. The property has also suffered a flood in the kitchen, unusually cold gust in the dining room. It's funny that they have flood. It's even stranger. And according to mister Boner saw years after we had a single chap living in there. He rang up one day convinced he had seen the ghost of the captain. He was in bed when he was when he saw him drifting across the room and she's like, whooh, he's like just fucking hanging out. And it's like all right, And it was supposed to be on this year's Halloween episode, but next year just wait for some spectrophilia.
Speaker 5: Shit, some ghosts coping a feel, getting that ghostly peen up inside you, so slipping in in between a couple of soft moist ghost sheets.
Speaker 4: Stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: People aboard the ship, the ships passing the site where the RMS Titanic went down, have reported mysteriously mysterious balls of light they saw orbs bro around where the ship maybe passed by, believed to be spirit orbs hovering in the area. And if you see on my Instagram, I think I posted on the strange brew not too long ago. But did you see that post I posted where me and Chelsea were walking on that bridge. I took a picture to get the orbs, the green orb who was a fucking twice twice, took two pictures in a different like within two to five minutes, and we caught the orb moving. It was like here, like to the side it was, and then it was on his bridge, and then all of a sudden it was over here. Year there's this is not an anomaly of fucking camera tricks. I can you can zoom it in. You can see it looks like some plasma looking orb and it's green, and green orbs have to do with nature. So I've seen orbs many times. I've cut orbs on camera. I've said this on the podcast before. Me and Chelsea were in Niagara Falls and we were drinking and I was drunk.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: There's a picture of me naked pissing in a toilet and there's a fucking red orb right behind me, right behind me. You can see it clearly. It's creepy. And we're in a fucking hotel where there's like, obviously shouldn't be so many dust and why would dust be red anyway, and it says red red orb just behind my back, and red is negative and angry and energy. And back then I was going through a lot of shit and I was kind of crazy, and it was a negative, angry orban. This thing was probably attached to me. And I've seen even in the same trip in Niagara, which is weird. We're around. We went to a bunch of old museums on Clifton Hill and we caught up a bunch of fucking orbs.
Speaker 3: Dude, Like, if you ever go to that haunted house on Clifton.
Speaker 4: Hill, which one, the one that's the vampire one there?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, not not the warehouse one, not the wax museum ones, because I've been to all those as well, and the fucking the Guinness, the Ripley's, uh, the criminal pad that was over there. I've eaten at that Wendy's on Clifton Hill more times than I can even fund.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've to get into this, so uh yeah, so they let's just finish that. But they they saw, you know, orbs, and won them on one the more, uh, on one or more occasions, submarine travelers uh diving deep into those depths we have received unusual radio interference, odd noises and s uh s o s calls with no origin crackling through their communication equipment, extremely creepy.
Speaker 5: Ghost boxes or spirit boxes where it's constantly slip in the channel.
Speaker 3: I have on stuff, so.
Speaker 4: We want to use it.
Speaker 3: I want you come over here so bad we can go. I'll take you to all of the spots.
Speaker 4: So uh have you been the criminal waxers in the Niagara Falls?
Speaker 3: It's not there and you still do. That one was so cool.
Speaker 5: It was the closest I've ever come to getting to go to the Museum of Death that's in La Yes. And he used to go eat at that basket Robbins that was also a little Caesars all the time.
Speaker 4: And I was gonna say to you that that Wendy's many many memories. I have a cousin that lives in Niagara Falls and we used to go there all the time and drink. And he was working and he worked at the Skylawn, the big tower that yeah, And so me and his buddy Mike, Mike the same kid that got left in Cuba if you go back to the Shadow People episode, So that was that Mike. Yeah, And He the one that got too drunk and I had to leave him. Uh, me and him, we drink a whole twenty six or to myself. Walked to Clifton Hill, and because it was so close, we were very good. My cousin was close and so was Mike was down the street from my cousin. So me and Mike obliterated pretty drunk and we went and Wendy's were we alwaysed to go there and drink and go to the arcade and we I always have this memory of meeting these people that are on special K and we're like, we're don't do this at home, but we're like fifteen drunk as ship and these kids are like, yeah, we're on special K. We're like, what special K?
Speaker 3: Friends don't let friends do ketamine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we didn't do it, but they were like, yeah, it makes you feel like you're drunk. You just snorted it. And we hung out with these dudes. Out of twenty five, we're like fifteen drunk in this Wendy's and there's I have a lot of memories of Clifton Hill is amazing, and it's funny that you have went there and me and Chelsea have went through like I used to. She got sick of it. I even said, if shit wasn't what was happening now. During my birthday in November last year, I would have I wanted to go to Niagara Falls. I just want to drink and go to the hotel, the one that's right on the cliff, and I just wanted to get drunk and walk through some Honda Harises and shit.
Speaker 5: If we're talking about the same hotel, the one that's like to the right shar Hollywood.
Speaker 3: It's right down by the water, and it's like like build it. Okay.
Speaker 5: So when I was nineteen, my first girlfriend and I went there and I was wearing my favorite jeans, which were these torn up, stitched.
Speaker 3: Together, drawn all over jeans.
Speaker 5: It was a super weird day, like we had had trouble at the border and all that shit. And uh it was when I was still smoking cigarettes really heavily too, and she smoked as well, and uh so we got we got there and I was like, all right, I want to rent this room and we're gonna we're gonna stay at this hotel.
Speaker 3: And they were like you want smoking or non smoking? It was like smoking please.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh we.
Speaker 3: Don't have Uh. The guy was like, we don't have smoking, and.
Speaker 5: Why would you ask that the suite that you wanted because it was it was different times. He's like, he's like, we don't have smoking at the sweet that you wanted at this price or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then this older woman came out and she's just like what were they trying to get? Oh, yeah, well we're booked up for that.
Speaker 5: Give him the good one on the house and if you guys need anything like room service. It was an older lady and she uh, she just camped me a room.
Speaker 3: On my birthday s And I was just like, uh, thank you.
Speaker 5: And she's like everybody needs a little kindness now and again, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, that's so cool.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: So if this woman is listening, you know, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's amazing to you.
Speaker 5: You made my birthday. It was amazing. She has a hot tub room.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's gonna be this day that the fans will see video footage of me and Anton hanging out and Niagara Falls. This is gonna happen one day. I don't give a shit. It's got to happen. Well, what we've joked about, you know, going to Clifton Hill and looking across while you're on the steed to do that, I know that.
Speaker 3: I mean before before the border opens. Like if you're down, I'm down. We'll pick a day and I totally want to do that. I'll have one of my friends come, we'll film it.
Speaker 4: It'll be amazing and yeah, I'll get Chelsea to come along and chill this film bit and just like fucking I know, and Chelsea laughed. I told her that that we wanted to do that, and I want this ship to lighten up because you know, I've never wanted to go to the States, just my opinion. Now that I know you and Wan and I have best friends essentially in the States, I would like to go there. And you're so close it's fucking stupid not to do it.
Speaker 3: We are like forty five minutes away from each other.
Speaker 4: And it also be awesome because once I could literally drive just over the border and that I could come meet you somewhere, you could show me around. We're gonna do this is gonna happen one day. So let's get into the last one. And I know you got one about a certain certain premonition, so a creepy legends round. The Titanic comes from the deathbed of a young Scottish girl named Jesse. On the same night the ship went down. Jesse was on the verge of dying and hard Scottish. Her delirious stite, she supposedly spoke of a massive ship sinking in a man named Wally playing a fiddle. It's fine because Chelsea's stepdad is Scottish and I still fucking I used to be able to do this, but I don't think I can. I used to do ridiculous accents on this podcast. I don't think I can do it anymore. I think my brain shot on the throat action that lot. Yeah, I'll go down and have.
Speaker 5: Some houskeep a bunch of shit and fucking pop Acorn steak was great. Yeah, that fucking sauce was just god awful.
Speaker 4: She's supposed to be spoke of a massive sinking ship and a man named Wally playing a fiddle. She had no idea of the knowing of the Titanic that would sink that very night, or that Wallace Wally Hartley, like I was right on the fucking conspiracy episode, played his violin one last time as he and his band went down with the ship. Like I fucking said, there was definitely musicians playing.
Speaker 5: I still believe that the cellist just rode that motherfucker the rest of the way, like ha ha. It's very as a paddle sitting on top of it.
Speaker 4: She's dead, well, she's dying, and she has this premonition of seeing this massive ship go down and she's dying, so she's connected to somehow the astral world sees this.
Speaker 3: The veil is just super thin.
Speaker 5: At that point, you're probably privy to a bunch more information.
Speaker 4: I'm you know, I'm gonna be on the side that I believe her to be honest, It's.
Speaker 5: Take an opposite stance that I'm normally on, and I'll just go full belief. You're crazy, that's what everybody says.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into your story.
Speaker 5: That's another spooky dookie premonition, spooky dookey.
Speaker 3: Morgan Robins.
Speaker 5: Robertson published The Wreck of the titan in eighteen ninety eight. Fourteen years later, the real life Titanic disaster happened, and many took that as a sign that the author had precognitive abilities. Robertson rejected those claims, which is weird. Because this is at the height of the Spiritualist movement. Or no, no, no, if it's early yeah, because this is a pre Spiritualist movement. But if this would have happened the different wreck twenty years later, in the middle of the Spiritualist movement, this dude would have probably been like, yeah, totally give me your money.
Speaker 3: You can totally talk to you.
Speaker 4: He denies.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, so he He refuted those claims, saying that he was just drawing in his real life aperience.
Speaker 3: As a seaman. Yeah.
Speaker 5: However, there are plenty of chillingly specific parallels between the book and reality. Besides the similar names. The fictitious Titan, like the Titanic, was supposed to be the largest of its kind and an unsinkable ship. It also lacked enough lifeboats to accommodate its passenger load and struck an iceberg while going too fast in the North Atlantic. Both disasters also took place in April and cost thousands of people their lives.
Speaker 4: Fucking crazy, and he knew some shit, man, he knew some shit, you know, And uh, you know, maybe I wish he would just uh, Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.
Speaker 3: We all wish Jack would draw us like one of his French girls.
Speaker 4: So honestly, I really had funding this episode. I doubt we'll get back in the Titanic. So we gave you two full on crazy episodes of you know, a very you know, heart wrenching disaster that everyone knows or should know about, and it's uh, I like this one conspiracy one. You know it's it's Teeters because you don't really know what's real and what's not. I do believe there's some conspiracies behind this, but either way, this disaster was horrible, and but my heart will go on. My heart will go on. I'm I'm Tom kataka Tom Thompson, and you can follow me at Strangeero podcast, at the Raptilian, look at us, on TikTok on, Rizzle on, wherever you want to find us. But my heart will go on no matter what, because I am a mortal, as Billie would say, But it doesn't matter if nothing will kill me, because I am immortal, my soul will carry on and sleep Dion will forever haunt my dreams. I was playing this at work and like fucking my buddy, Jesse's down the break press, like be Ben's parts and shit, and then he's like, I was like, do you hear it? And he's like and I was like, and my heart will and he's like shaking his head like looking over at me, like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I was playing it loud as fuck to my speaker and the bosses by like, what is fucking wrong with this kid?
Speaker 3: Ridiculous?
Speaker 4: So shout yourself out, man, bro. I had a lot of fun during this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was a really great time. It's always it's always good hanging with you.
Speaker 4: But nights fuck it crazier.
Speaker 3: I'm really glad we did a two part of with the Titanic, so.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's way too much and too wide of a subject to cover with one single episode.
Speaker 3: I hope all you listeners had had a wonderful time.
Speaker 4: On this voyage.
Speaker 3: Yes, on this voyage, I am, of course.
Speaker 5: You know Anton Crowley, you know they're one of your fine esteemed hosts in the hoseheads here at a strange brew podcast. You guys can find me on Instagram at HP Shovecraft and find me on Twitch at Invader Daggett Underscore t TV.
Speaker 3: Tune in every Thursday for some mid Thursday Thursdays, and.
Speaker 5: Tom and I have been trying to get more streams up and running.
Speaker 3: Yes, here in the new year.
Speaker 5: We'll have a little more time to get everything going as my works schedule will have shifted.
Speaker 3: What is what the weird chipmunk all?
Speaker 4: I think it's the guy that there, the guy that made the beat, the guy that made the beat. He's like, I made this man, And it's because it's copyright free.
Speaker 5: It's a digital watermark that he has to throw it in there.
Speaker 4: So and yeah, I want I want to do some more streams of Friday thirteenth. We have plans to do a lot of stuff for Patreon this year.
Speaker 5: Uh Yo, did you see the fucking Texas Chainsaw game that's coming out?
Speaker 3: What do Yeah? And Kane Hotter's voice.
Speaker 4: And leather face No way, like an actual dude, like.
Speaker 3: A stream it. It's gonna be dope.
Speaker 5: It's a horror survival game that takes place at the Sawyer family farm.
Speaker 4: Wow, they're really going for this ship with a lot of games though too, because no matter what, we're definitely gonna be streaming when it comes out. Uh that Evil Dead is definitely fucking wait for that. So yeah, we appreciate you guys. We love everybody. You know what. The best way to support us by merch, jump on the Patreon. We will have more content. It's been it's been lacking a little bit, but we have a lot of talks, do a lot of fun stuff for the Patreon for fans that want to support us in that way and support us by it's it's literally like three bucks a month. It's not that much, and you can support us in the States. I think it's actually slightly cheaper. And so yeah, you can listen and we already have you know, Strange it's called Stranger Danger or Rant episodes. We have Strange History, which will be a lot more episodes coming on there. We'll have a bunch of stuff coming on the Patreon. But even you know, fall us on TikTok, but even we have ideas for Twitch. We have we're gonna there's a bunch of stuff that we have in the works. But yeah, and rate, rate and review us. That's a good way to do it too, is if you don't, you know, you don't want to spend the money, Yeah, five star and iTunes with a nice review because we're we're up there. We're we're five point five on iTunes or five point five that doesn't exist. Four point five on iTunes. We have a lot of great reviews on there, and we're like four point three on Apple Podcasts because we have three bad reviews from douchebags that all did one star. But I used to like you, but you made fun of the Confederate flag. So there's people.
Speaker 3: Which reminds me.
Speaker 5: Any of you out there that you know, dislike what we say or have any issue with anything we say.
Speaker 3: Yell at us personally.
Speaker 4: Don't put that.
Speaker 3: Ship on fucking iTunes. That's a dick move.
Speaker 4: You can tell me.
Speaker 3: It's like making a one story Yelp review.
Speaker 4: It means you got a tiny schmekel meant.
Speaker 5: George Washington size.
Speaker 4: All right, I we love you all, and stay strange, fuckers.
Speaker 5: Stay strange and keep watching the skies because UFOs are seen more and more every day.
Speaker 3: Don't bring it up.
Speaker 4: You won't live much.
Speaker 6: Mucker got sing stut as a youngs fuck at your father, how can you do this to his daughter? And I sing the trunk of fuckers at the Rush show faltering a state of being and I hate to see the way he's being, which way to the green switch blade in the cheese. This hate brings this sick race to the scene and I've been knocked overs.
Speaker 4: Duct on it done this step.
Speaker 6: I'm not so We're breathtron from the bottom and left with thoughts of my dome farm wash bot, I'm at home farm, walked in zone better, watched the glow and they set the stone. We don't go beyond in this false reality using magic and call it alchemy.
Speaker 4: You drowned off for you trump out.
Speaker 6: The fucking balcony of the galaxy is run by raptops.
Speaker 4: The streets we stab on our feet.
Speaker 7: On gas release from the CORROSI mar no, blow your minds up like a bombs drop to my chest, times up, the.
Speaker 6: Smell of cigarettes on my fingers held look for Gret's because I'm a sinner.
Speaker 4: Rogen river the truth through your ears, and I.
Speaker 6: Listen to you in fear of what it might be could be should we look at me.
Speaker 4: And if you don't like me, good for me. I don't like you.
Speaker 6: I won't die too because I I know I'm not like you, and I believe I'm God. I can say outside your heart of their father shows and not.
Speaker 4: Perceive the harsh reality.
Speaker 3: We choose to start this cizar.
Speaker 6: This is part of our change in sage your brain, break the chain and shot gold demons up. I don't battle kids because as you live, battle demons too much and this reality you ain't seeing much. You're the student summer faculty too t sluts Without these.
Speaker 3: Guys are corrul.
Speaker 4: Feel the need to fuck open your legs and you.
Speaker 6: Won't see the lives bringing in us not to think with our heads drinking from the keg of stupidity on like leg armhead by.
Speaker 2: By by
Speaker 5: H