Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you tako one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we get going with idiotology, here, if you haven't voted yet for this morning she say we play, you might want to A, so you have a say in which Nirvana song we play at nine o'clock. You get three choices at the Facebook page.
Speaker 3: And B because you could win corn tickets for that jar R road show. The three songs you're voting on from Nirvana Jr. Facebook page on a plane polly verse chorus verse, which one.
Speaker 2: Is it gonna be? Then we'll randomly pick one of you who votes to sund A corn.
Speaker 3: Your vote could be the one makes the decision.
Speaker 2: I thought of you immediately when I saw this story, because you have a well established Ikea phobia, Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: Not that I'm afraid, I'm just I don't like putting stuff together, so it makes no sense for me to go to.
Speaker 2: Go or to want to participate in the whole Ikea experience, the maze of the store, the boxed up furniture that you then take home and assemble. Well, Taco, this may be what you've been waiting for. Ikea is launching a new website where customers will be able to sell their used Ikea furniture, assuming it's already put together. I'm guessing i'd have to be. It's called Ikea pre Owned. They're testing it right now in Spain and Norway through the end of the year, and they plan to roll it out to other countries after that. Now, they already have a small program where they sometimes buy back you stuff and resell it, but this is going to be a peer to peer marketplace where you'll be able to sell your used Ikea crap to other people.
Speaker 3: Directly to them. Yes, there's no middleman pricing in it.
Speaker 2: It's got a few bells and whistles. It'll make things a little bit easier. It's featuring an AOO he's out. It has an AI power database that adds images and measurements for you, and you'll have the option of being paid in cash or in Kia credit with a fifteen percent bonus.
Speaker 3: All those letters just booted me out ik e A and then a I late sequel out uh huh for B O B. Yeah, you did. Nothing's ever gonna get you on board with the Ikea I have. Again, and I say, I state this for the record. I have nothing against Ikea. I just I don't like putting stuff together, so there's really no use to me to very therapeutic taco.
Speaker 2: Take it from a relatively new entrant in the putting together stuff world.
Speaker 3: That's your deal to teach yourself patience. I already have patients with other things, so you're not talking me into it. And again, I Keia, it's nothing against you. Plus it's out out that way. How far I mean, that's out of the zone of operation. True, Yeah, that's to be how far from here?
Speaker 2: About twelve miles right easily. And I don't see an Ikea going up in the Maitland Winter Park zone of operation for one Taco Bob anytime soon if ever. So okay, all right, fair enough. But there may be others who find this information useful.
Speaker 3: That is useful because it'll just be delivered to me. I'm just buying it online and delivered right well from someone who's already bought it and used it. Yes, fine, okay with that, as long as not a bed or mattress. I do have one request though, even though I won't head to an Ikea because it's not my style.
Speaker 2: No, I will not pick you up meat balls. I know you too well.
Speaker 3: We have worked together way too long. You can answer my questions.
Speaker 1: Damn you.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I just put an Ikea kitchen in my house with quartz countertops for eight thousand dollars. See that's you lost me. It I just put I'm just not handy.
Speaker 2: Another predictor, knowing Taco Bob, he will request a copy of this story I'm about to tell you so he can recycle it on Friday for his Good News network. Okay, a TV news helicopter crew spotted a missing child that they were reporting on being missing.
Speaker 4: So as my pilot, Eric Ross, and I were circling around the building, we came across a person sitting in a chair or here on the rooftop and he zumed him with the camera. It appeared to be the child that fit the description of the missing child. Now our CBS New York News Assignment desk, they called the police department. They set officers for the sixty fourth Precinct up to the rooftop and sure enough they found the child sitting in the chair. They gave us the thumbs up as they went down with the child. We were able to reunite him with his family. Just a few stories below.
Speaker 3: He was sitting up in a chair on a roof apparently and trying to get away from it all.
Speaker 2: This was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Out they're smoking a sig could be thank you for the Good News Network story rated out by the CBS News Center. Helicopter you know that, you know the guy's name is, like, yeah, Worley, Dan Chopper, Dan, we have one of those, you know, like the weather girl. Oh yeah, Cindy Storms, Dave Blades. Yeah, that's Danny Chopper. That's not your name, says Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Uh so does Ikea actually offer the services of putting together stuff for you, because that could be an option.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that is an offered service. I do not know if it's attached to them per se or if it's a third party operator. I'll guarantee you can find people who are willing to do that.
Speaker 3: Like Kaufman said yesterday, it's usually third part you know, for because it takes the liability out of it, like when they install your washing machine.
Speaker 2: You just you know, you're gonna get about five thousand texts with an answer to that question right now.
Speaker 3: Now, I realized that after I said it. You know, when it comes out of your lips and you can't grab it in time, Taco.
Speaker 2: Listen, we are in a day and age where if you don't want to do something, there is at least one person who's willing to do it for you for a fee, no matter what it is. Literally, think about it.
Speaker 3: That's true. Everything from assembling a table to lay him back on it on OnlyFans. You know, somebody said, I can't, I ca an't, I can't dissemble this. You want to buy it.
Speaker 2: A lonely and potentially sexually frustrated bottle nosed dolphin has been blamed for a spike in attacks on swimmers in a Japanese seaside town.
Speaker 3: Oh he's attacking because he's got horn.
Speaker 2: This bottlenose dolphin is believed to be behind at least eighteen attacks near the town of Mima so far this year.
Speaker 3: Is he is he getting like bottle knows a.
Speaker 2: Rogue dolphin out there? He's on his own or it doesn't say if it's a male or female, but it's biting people the dolphins do have those sharp teeth in that they're quite playful, and I think the nipping at one another is one of the ways they communicate with each other. Cordy, right. But this is where the oceanographers or whatever they are called come in with their theories here as to that this is some rogue dolphin who is sexually frustrated and just maybe perhaps approaching the wrong mates.
Speaker 3: By the way, no more text about putting stuff together. That is wrong. A kia is not therapeutic. You need to drink while putting stuff together. Yeah, they wanted to charge me two grand.
Speaker 2: From so is much think of that? Okay, you know we've already we already lived here in central floor in the shark bit capital of the world.
Speaker 3: And we know that usually dolphins help us out with sharks. We want to scare them off. Dolphins decide to flip the script. We want to take that time. We all see the dolphins is way more than sharks. I know, if they just totally changed around and now that they are attackers, you couldn't even.
Speaker 2: Go in the water.
Speaker 3: Is there a movie about this yet? There should be? You're not kidding rogue dolphins. We should trademark that right now, we talked about it's trademarked, right if you say so, the beach is not safe for labor day.
Speaker 2: It's rogue dolphins. Wait, can we do a bottlene? Can you can we add that to the sound effects human beatbox dolphin dolphin? I think that sounds like a Mexican I gotta get higher.
Speaker 3: Sounds like got somebody at exeiciding a piananda. No, it would be like, Okay, that didn't work. Rogue rogue dolphin. Nobody's safe this labor day. Little Bobby got corn hold by one flipper, flips out, bottle nose him. I want to hear this, want jr r