Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Wildey for nine of the base number one hit music station, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena.
Speaker 4: I'm Jess. What a weekend?
Speaker 1: What a weekend?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Jess, I am I'm not here right now, you guys, I'm like over the moon right now.
Speaker 3: We are going to get to that in a second. First, I'm Selena. A groom and we are you already said that? Oh I did we?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A groom.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and I'm Jess. First, talk back to the day.
Speaker 2: I don't think we did, Selena, and I'm just the last time.
Speaker 6: Hey, JV Show, Happy Tuesday. This is your buddy Nate from the Sunset District of San Francisco. I hope you guys had a good day off. And I just sent Graham a picture because on my day off, what did I do?
Speaker 1: I could have done anything.
Speaker 6: I'm doing a puzzle. I'm entering the puzzle stage of my life and I thought of Selena.
Speaker 1: So happy Tuesday. I hope it's Tuesday in all right? Wow, that sounds like wed No, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 8: I got the d M and I saw the picture of the puzzle and it looked complicated with it.
Speaker 1: I don't it was.
Speaker 8: I couldn't tell what the design was, but whatever it was, it was confusing. And it was one of those ones where like, how could you tell which pieces? What was it?
Speaker 4: The teeny teeny tiny pieces?
Speaker 1: We're getting too puzzle talking next talk.
Speaker 9: Yes, morning TV show, this is Nancy. I think I can collectively say from everybody, congratulations chess. So we are all so excited. We want to know all the details. Spill it, Okay, go.
Speaker 4: I give a.
Speaker 2: Let's just say what happened and we'll obviously talk more about this eight five.
Speaker 3: We'll give all the details and how it happened.
Speaker 4: I got it, Get it happened. You guys, I'm like sweating.
Speaker 3: I have so many questions.
Speaker 1: Me too, I have so many questions.
Speaker 8: The first questions, when do I get my bowl of cocoa props eight O five?
Speaker 5: Yes, question, I knew you would be asking that ground was that part?
Speaker 1: Did that go through your mind?
Speaker 8: You're like, I'm so excited that I got engaged, but also I'm upset that.
Speaker 1: Graham was right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I tell Graham, Yeah, I was like, wow, he just had to bring he just had.
Speaker 5: To be right in this prediction out of any of them, I know, but I was also really happy. Still that didn't That didn't bring me down. So Atal five will go through all the details. What an eventful week in between just getting engaged. We had our pool party.
Speaker 1: Uh huh Bottle Rock?
Speaker 3: How is that?
Speaker 8: Graham A lot to unpack from that, you guys. So we just went on Sunday. It was so so fun. You guys need to connect. You can we all go to Bottle Rock as a show together. It's just such a well run like music festival. They do such a great job. So shout out to Bararrock. I appreciated that I had just an insane packed house because I had fourteen people all under one roof because my sister and her husband and kids came into.
Speaker 1: Town to go to Bartle Rock. Well we didn't bring the kids.
Speaker 8: And then my brother and his wife and their two kids came into town, and then my parents came in and everybody stayed at our house.
Speaker 1: And thank you.
Speaker 8: Shout out to my parents because they stayed with all the kids so that all us grown ups could go to Bottle Rock on Sunday, which was a lot of fun. I really just wanted to see Noacon. I'm a big fan of Noacon, so I was excited for his set. He was headlining, and he put on an absolutely amazing show. It was so so good. Flow Rider canceled that day. That would have been the only other person on that. I was like, I'll go watch flow Rider beforehand and then and then over to Noahcan. But he canceled like three hours before he was supposed to be I just read an article. It didn't he didn't really give an explanation. I don't know if there's more to that story yet or not, but that's all I've seen so far. The only Now I do want to go on just a minor bottle rock rant here because everybody, everybody there's in such a good mood.
Speaker 1: And again, it's.
Speaker 8: A really nice festival, and there's like amazing food and the drinks are good. Everything's great, you know, so everybody's walking around happy, in a good mood. Other than a lot of people that were salty about flow riding.
Speaker 3: How many people was that?
Speaker 8: Be honest, Yeah, there were a lot of people that we're really bummed. I think that was one of the ones that one of the acts that people were really good fortune for Sunday, we got, uh, like a really good spot to watch Noacon. We worked our way up pretty close to the stage. We're like, oh, this couldn't be better. We're in like perfect spot. We just had some drinks. Kate and I just shared a couple edibles, you know, like feeling good, like you know, life was good. And then we get the three most obnoxious ladies in the world that come and sidle up right behind us, and it's just they I I'm all for cheering and screaming at a concert and sing along. You better believe I was singing along to every noa Coon song.
Speaker 1: I know all of them. I'm sing along.
Speaker 7: Have fun.
Speaker 1: Were they it would be like he would be singing.
Speaker 8: And if you don't know Noacon's music, a lot of it's kind of soft, you know, it's uh, I don't know, it's emotional music, I would say, And so you know, he's like deep in some melody or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then these ladies butters b no no.
Speaker 8: Like in the middle of it, and like, again, it doesn't fit at that moment. If you want to screw if you want to yell that like at the end of the song, that yes, and like it just out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, they like, we didn't say anything.
Speaker 8: Somebody a couple wrote, you know, a couple of people over us, like shut the f up. But because it just it just kept going and it didn't stop, and it's like they're clearly a little bit overserved. And I remember, you know, like learn how to hold your couple of beers that you had at the concert, but every it just didn't end. And then they were so they got so irritated with my brother in law, my sister's husband, because I don't know if he looked back one time, but then he was just you know, standing looking forward, and they felt from this is what I could gather, that he wasn't into the car, and so they were behind him, like making all these armed gestures behind him and like taking selfies behind him, like doing this.
Speaker 1: Stuff just to try.
Speaker 8: And like granted, if these were dudes like you would have gotten your ass kicked, like it's he's a police officer's a swamp police officer. He would have pinned down some little pipsqueak dudes by because these are.
Speaker 1: Just drunk, obnoxious ladies.
Speaker 8: No, no, like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: It as annoying as it is, even if you were like, hey, security, these people are being really annoying, they'd be like, so there's like that where they have a right to be annoying.
Speaker 1: Right now, it is a sea of people.
Speaker 8: There are twenty thousand people and Noah con Is again put in an amazing show and everyone is so into it. And the only two people yelling at that moment they were right the lads right behind us. The entire place is just like captivated by the show. And then we've got the people behind us. You didn't move, No, at that point, it's like like, how are you gonna go find another spot?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: But other than that, it was a good show, good time.
Speaker 8: Oh it's the best you guys so fun The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Congratulations, Oh my gosh, love you so much, Truck Hanks.
Speaker 1: We've ever gotten so.
Speaker 3: If you missed it, just got engaged. Over the weekend.
Speaker 2: We want to know all the details and have a million billion questions eight O five.
Speaker 3: This morning we will unpack all of that right now though, it's time.
Speaker 8: Four four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 11: The Didty trial resumes today after.
Speaker 2: Taking a little break Memorial Day, The first witness that I'll be taking the stand this morning is one of Ditty's former employees named half Acorn Clark. And then after that the jury, we'll hear from witnesses from the LAPD and the LA Fire Department.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 8: After taking two out of three games from the Nationals over the weekend, the San Francisco Giants began another three game road series in Detroit yesterday against the Tigers. Tigers quietly have the best record in all of baseball. They beat the Giants three to one. Giants, you're gonna look to get a win today in Game two of the series. First pitch is at three forty.
Speaker 5: Oh, mag enjoy the mostly sunny conditions for now. We're expecting a short but intense return of.
Speaker 4: Hot temperatures Thursday through Saturday.
Speaker 5: You guys, Before today, highs will be in the upper sixty two.
Speaker 8: Min seventy Hey cancer, Besty, Hey, your day today is going to be a nine. Pour yourself into your relationship. Having a loyal and trusted partner by your side is the key to an exciting new opportunity materializing.
Speaker 1: You can't do it without them.
Speaker 2: Huhes is off two hours of sleeping last night she's not understanding English this morning.
Speaker 8: I don't think that one was that tough, but okay, all right, if you should.
Speaker 5: I think I just like it's like I blacked out then.
Speaker 4: Came back them blacked out, thinking welcome back.
Speaker 2: So Saturday was our pool party at Great Resort Casino.
Speaker 4: So much fun.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if Jess didn't go on that San Diego trip with her man and instead came to our pool party.
Speaker 8: I mean, you would have had a blast because it was so fun, but then you wouldn't have gotten.
Speaker 3: That would have like foiled the whole engagement plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, he was probably stressed, and he was probably stressing, like, oh my god, she cannot she has like she can't go to.
Speaker 5: You know what he did tell me, he was like, if they had if it was something that they were going to force you to do, like he said, he would have dmd you guys were like reached out to you guys, or reached out to somebody about it so that they could have let me go.
Speaker 3: Right, we would have been like he would have just had to propose at our events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been an exciting I.
Speaker 4: Know, and then we get kids.
Speaker 3: If that would have been nice.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Code three Limo. Yep, they always come through for us.
Speaker 1: Party bus rolled up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we had a party on We had a party on that bus.
Speaker 1: That was a fun ride. That was a fun ride.
Speaker 2: So they picked me up first and Hayward and then we went all the way to Graham's house.
Speaker 3: I go, I just see the house. Yeah wait wait he let you and let me inside.
Speaker 8: Its briefly because I was like, if you use the bathroom, get in there quick, get out.
Speaker 2: Because my kids weren't there. Okay, you would not have let me inside with the kids.
Speaker 5: Yeahs that's what is that also risky?
Speaker 2: It was My husband was just amazed that you built this thing with your two hands.
Speaker 3: He could not get over it. Grahams Aj.
Speaker 8: Was cracking me up because he was like, he's like, grab, I thought you said.
Speaker 1: You just built like a house.
Speaker 8: And he's like I expected to roll up and just see like some boring, old like house, Like it's just a little house.
Speaker 1: He's like, you didn't tell me.
Speaker 8: You built the house, Like yeah, I'm trying to tell you, like I put some a lot of years of work into this place.
Speaker 1: So I appreciated the positive feedback.
Speaker 2: I also got to meet Graham's family, because, like you said, everybody was at the house.
Speaker 1: The entire dang family was there.
Speaker 3: Are they listening right now, Graham?
Speaker 8: No, okay, what you gonna start ripping on them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I caught your dad staring at my persuomers.
Speaker 1: No here to god, he's half blind. Are you kidding me? He's just looking at your General.
Speaker 3: Drug made But yeah, he was looking there.
Speaker 1: Just the presumers were out.
Speaker 2: They were out, and your dad noticed, well he's an adult male.
Speaker 4: Friend of mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, she's blind too.
Speaker 8: Regular she probably did, but she didn't get caught like an idiot.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, anyways, love your family, very nice. I got to meet your twin sister, who looks nothing like you.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 8: That was the interesting thing when aj your man gets introduced to my sister and You're like, he's like, damn, you guys look like twins. And I was like, well, yeah, we are twins, and he's like, whoa seriously and then he was like, you guys don't look at anything like So two very different yeah reactions.
Speaker 1: One thought that looked like.
Speaker 4: Just as tall as you.
Speaker 8: No, I mean she's tall, it's like five nine or something, but not as tall.
Speaker 1: She's six two and three quarters.
Speaker 3: I thought only six two and a half.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, it's probably six two.
Speaker 2: Anyways, thank you to everybody who came out to the pool party. It was so much fun meeting everybody. Jesse, you missed it, but you know Cheety was there hanging out with this. Cheaty was fighting for her life the entire time from allergies.
Speaker 3: We are there half.
Speaker 1: Allergic to fun. What was she allergy to?
Speaker 8: All of a sudden, we're at a pool some we're on some like wheat field or something.
Speaker 7: What was it.
Speaker 4: They're having so much fun or partying.
Speaker 3: We're dancing, like standing in the pool. Stevie Yochi's on stage.
Speaker 2: I look over at Cheaty and she is icing her eyes because they're so swollen and itchy.
Speaker 1: She's got ice bats.
Speaker 8: It looked like she was like brought to tears because she was so emotional about the set that studio was putting on.
Speaker 2: And then he did cake quite a few people. You know, people are wondering was cake thrown? Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: It was not thrown into the pool though.
Speaker 8: That's what I was wondering, if he was going to launch cakes into the pool because that seemed like a messy situation.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh cool idea, but not.
Speaker 1: Am the cakes this way?
Speaker 4: So how was his anime in person? You guys got to witness it.
Speaker 8: It was spot on. They were shorter ranged, They were shorter range throws.
Speaker 2: Than I think I think, so it'd be really hard to miss.
Speaker 5: But what and so Graham was one of them, right, I thought about getting in line.
Speaker 1: You should have. I want to take.
Speaker 8: Opportunity away from like the there because there were so many people there that really wanted to massive die hard Steve Aoki fans that brought signs and stuff and like let them, let them get caked.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people wanted to see you get kicked. I say, we still cake you that way.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's not the same.
Speaker 8: But no, he Steve Aoki put on such a good show, like it is incredible energy and then everybody there, Thank you to everybody again that came because everybody was parting their faces off that that was like the best face it's off. I'm still hang I'm still a little hungover. I was browned out pretty solid.
Speaker 1: Li the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So Jess showed me video of Justin biebher he uh was on stage with Sizza over the weekend when they performed, you know, down.
Speaker 3: In La and he was like making out with her hand.
Speaker 4: Basically smiling at her like she lovely, like.
Speaker 3: Being Haley was in the audience.
Speaker 5: Interesting, She's just he's the happiest when with anybody else but his wife basically.
Speaker 2: And I'm getting very like weirded out by him now just now, I mean not.
Speaker 8: I'm sitting in a tran Central park with no shoes on talking to squirrels.
Speaker 1: You were like that was then.
Speaker 3: Now I'm getting like weirded out.
Speaker 1: I've been weirded out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's nine, Happy Tuesday. Hope you had a good long weekend. Where the JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 12: Good morning JV Show. This is Bronte from Martinez. Congratulations. That's so so excited, but also sings a lot for the recommendation for secret Lives of Mormon wife. I mean that's somewhat sarcastically because I literally have not been able to get anything done. I have been binging this show.
Speaker 13: It's like the.
Speaker 12: Mormon community must hate them, I mean right.
Speaker 4: Oh, and I think they do. By the way. Thank you so much, and I'm glad you started watching the show.
Speaker 5: I think if anybody needs like just a either a background show or if you want to not do anything for the.
Speaker 4: Rest of the day, watch The Secret Lives of Mormon Wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's on Hulu and they have season two out right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: These are a community of Mormon moms. Basically they became famous with mom talk on TikTok. They had a swinging scandal, very messy, especially.
Speaker 4: For the Mormon community.
Speaker 5: So for this topic that I want to bring up before I tell you you know what happened on the show, I want.
Speaker 4: To ask if your friends are getting in.
Speaker 5: Your way of your relationship, do you drop them, do you distance yourself, or do you let them kind of sway you into dropping your partner instead? Like what type of person are you? Are you letting your friends influence you more than your partner.
Speaker 2: It obviously depends on the circumstances, but I'm more the type of person where now I'm gonna pick my partner generally.
Speaker 1: But I still think you factor their input.
Speaker 4: In, right, I think you do.
Speaker 5: I think friends, friends, more than anyone can really sway how you feel about your partner. But I do think that in most scenarios, maybe you do end up picking your partner.
Speaker 8: I think naturally most people put a little you start to distance yourself a little bit, right, you're one hundred percent into this relationship, and they're not like, well, too bad, Like I'm into that, this is what I'm.
Speaker 5: Meant to yeah, And then maybe in the end you're like, oh wow, they were right all along, but you.
Speaker 2: Call me back to the front and they're mad, like, hey, I told you so, stop being a dumb beach.
Speaker 4: You're like, well.
Speaker 3: That's just what I am.
Speaker 4: Yes, it happens.
Speaker 5: But to give a little bit of background, one of the couples last season, they had a huge fight because she went on a trip with the girls and they decided to go to Chippendale's.
Speaker 1: Nice is still a thing. It is still a thing, all right.
Speaker 5: So her partner, though not a fan, her partner was so mad, like to the point where she was so sad during the whole situation because she's over here texting him telling him like, no, nothing's happening, like but he's like, you know, you're making me look really bad. You're making yourself look really bad.
Speaker 1: Like I can't believe stage and there's.
Speaker 5: So her friends obviously are telling her like he is overreacting, like why.
Speaker 4: Is he acting like this?
Speaker 5: Why does he treat you like this? Like you know, you need to let him go? Basically, now they.
Speaker 4: End up working out, he apologizes.
Speaker 1: The spoiler alert by the way, Okay, things.
Speaker 5: Move forward right well, now fast forward.
Speaker 4: To this season. The same group of friends.
Speaker 5: They plan a party and they decide, let's get some of our men to dress like Chippendale members and let's fly out like somebody to teach them the dance and also do some dances with them.
Speaker 3: But this is this is their husbands, this.
Speaker 4: Is their husband's plus like an instructor.
Speaker 1: Okay, but is this just to slight the other the original.
Speaker 5: They're basically like, why don't we put him to the test. Let's see if he has if he after he apologized, if he has like changed, and if he can deal with this. So we're gonna have these men, which are some of our husbands, do a lap dance on her at this party that we're throwing in front of her husband and see how he reacts.
Speaker 8: How did they come up with this production mediing? And they're like, what should we do? To cause drama on this quote unquote reality.
Speaker 5: Now obviously, like they stop the party. They they're like, we have a special performance. Let's grab a chair. They sit the woman down.
Speaker 1: Our officers are gonna need to come inside.
Speaker 4: And then you know, the dance starts. The dance happens, and obviously.
Speaker 1: Was it a genuine pony?
Speaker 5: I don't remember the song, but obviously, like her man is still upset, just as upset as he was last time.
Speaker 4: He's just trying. You could tell he's trying his hardest not to show.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's not fair. Aren't you even more upset when it's like men, you know, these are friends of right of you know you guys, and now they're dancing on your wife.
Speaker 1: I think it makes it difference.
Speaker 8: And it also like, you know, this is a sort of targeted attack your relationships being called out here because he's mad.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he's mad.
Speaker 5: I feel like this also starts to cause an issue with them again. But it's like at this point, don't you start to see like, hey, maybe my friends, maybe I should distance myself from my friends a little bit, because for them to plan something that.
Speaker 4: Would irritate your partner, like on purpose.
Speaker 5: On purpose and not and not just like oh hey, like let's see how he's feeling now, but let's do this in front.
Speaker 4: Of a whole group of people. In front of a whole party.
Speaker 8: They knew what reaction they were going to get. They were going to just be like, oh see how cool he is? Now he's just like high five in like he's super pumped that his wife's getting a bunch of banana hammocks.
Speaker 4: On her, Like, no, no, what if as the.
Speaker 1: Is that what they were wearing banana hammocks?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: What do you mean like.
Speaker 4: Those like those actual banana No? Geez like is that like like it looks like a banana hammock? Like just like.
Speaker 8: Jazz like sweet where.
Speaker 5: It just covers the front, right, Yeah, getting closer.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, is it the same material?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Why do I come him? Sorry, my brain's not working this morning.
Speaker 3: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm forhoticing the drama Secret Lives and Mormon Wives. You know, I still I've been meaning to watch this. I just have to start season one, episode one still too.
Speaker 4: LIS's all my listen, it sounds juicy drama.
Speaker 1: You said, it's on Hulu. Yes, I don't have that. I'm out. No, No, I don't have food.
Speaker 3: I'll give you my log in buddy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm back here the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena where the JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us, shown from San Jose.
Speaker 13: I just want to give a show out to jazz.
Speaker 14: Congratulations girl.
Speaker 13: So you've got engaged with the weekend and first.
Speaker 6: Of all about time, but second of all, I'm more dained girl.
Speaker 1: If you need somebody to officiate, hit me up. But again, congratulations and shoes to you both.
Speaker 8: Well gradual right, Yeah, if you missed it, Jass got engaged over the weekend in San Diego.
Speaker 1: They trip away with her boyfriend at.
Speaker 3: Five, we'll talk more about that.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: The verdict is in for the Grandpa robbers.
Speaker 2: So this is the group of elderly guys. I believe one woman was also being charged as well. But the group of elders who robbed Kim Kay for more than ten million dollars worth of jewelry in Paris back in twenty sixteen. On Friday, the ten defendants learned their fates. Eight people found guilty while two were acquitted. Okay, but because of time served, they basically they've already done their time.
Speaker 1: All of them. Yeah really yeah, so far.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Also, they're going to have ten days to appeal their verdicts. But it's like who cares at this point? Who cares? I did want to point out this trial is the same. This is the place where we saw Chris Janner's new face for the first time.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Jenner's new face?
Speaker 2: No, go to our Instagram, It's on our story if you haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: And she hard launched it this Uh.
Speaker 2: Yes, this was the hard launch of her new face. And over the weekend her rep confirmed, as if we needed confirmation, it is so obvious, but her rep confirmed that she did get work, although they won't say the exact procedure, it's clearly some type of face lift because she looks thirty years younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please looks like Kylie.
Speaker 3: She looks like him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard this is the same doctor that did Lindsay Lohan's transformation.
Speaker 2: Well, the doctor's name is doctor Stephen Levine. I don't know if that's who did Lindsay's Lindsay's face, but this is who her rep confirmed did do Chris Jenner's face, doctor Stephen Levin.
Speaker 3: He's in New York.
Speaker 5: That's crazy that she literally looks like her daughter's like her daughter's same age and everything, and she's just about seventy yep, just about in.
Speaker 8: Can we go back to the Grandpa Robbers for a second. I just want to ask one question. Yeah, how do you guys feel about let's just say they had been sentenced to a bunch of jail time?
Speaker 1: Do you how do you feel about that?
Speaker 8: When you see like a lengthy prison sentence, say somebody hasn't gotten caught for many years in some cold case. They take it up and they're like, it was this guy who's now like who's now like eighty five, like worre sentenced you life for prison?
Speaker 1: Do you ever feel bad for like.
Speaker 8: These really really old when it's like some super elderly person that they're sentten sing in prisoner, or it's like, no, dude, you did that crime like years ago. I don't care how much time has passed. Get in there.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's how I feel.
Speaker 4: The second one, I feel like a little part of me though. Anytime I see like an older person, it just makes me sad.
Speaker 3: So I think why, But they still did the crime, and then they got away with it for that long and now that's olmed.
Speaker 4: And brittle, like they're gonna be in jail.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Then they shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have tied her up and robbed her exactly. Come on, yeah, really quick. Miley Cyrus opened up about a couple of medical things she had going on. At one point, she revealed in a new interview that she was doing, Uh, she was doing a music video on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and she was like rolling around there on the sidewalk. She got an infection in her knee, and she literally said, I caught something. My leg began to disintegrate, like around the knee cap area. She got this really bad infection from rolling around on the Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Walk of Fame.
Speaker 4: So disgusting out there, Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: She was like an icyu for a quick second because of this.
Speaker 1: Oh so she like skinner knee or something on.
Speaker 2: There probably and even the surgeon was like grossed out by her infection her.
Speaker 3: It was just like it was just her knee was just.
Speaker 4: Going, Yeah, you don't know what's on that floor.
Speaker 8: No, stuff like that's scary too, because sometimes they're like, we just got to take the leg all the way off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she also spreading, we just got to cut her off.
Speaker 2: She also revealed that her like iconic raspy voice is the result of a medical condition.
Speaker 3: She said she has something called.
Speaker 2: Rain keys edema, which is what gives her that raspy tone. It's basically like a really really big polyp on her vocal cord and she's always had this and that's why she doesn't tour very often. She said, it's like running a marathon with angle weights on. It's really hard for her to think for long period of time.
Speaker 1: I think I have that this morning, same thing.
Speaker 2: No, I'm shouting at bottle rock Sole go back in podcast. Yeah, well Graham's time at bottle walk. All right, Graham, what are you having trending?
Speaker 1: All right, take a moment.
Speaker 8: Say goodbyes to the free checked bag on Southwest Airlines. We talked about this change a couple months ago when they first announced it, but Unfortunately, tomorrow's the day that.
Speaker 1: It's going into effect.
Speaker 8: So I guess you could book one last flight today and have your bag fly for free. But outside of that, you're gonna be paying thirty five dollars for the first check bag and forty five dollars for a second bag. Again, this is a very big departure for Southwest, who for years and years hung their hat on the fact that bags fly free. They don't anymore. Thirty five for the first, forty five for the second. The other major change they previously and now so they're going to be getting rid of the cattle call boarding process, you know where everyone lines up. They just let everybody go in and pick your seats, and they were going to a signed seating. I haven't heard when that goes into effect, because I don't believe that has taken effect yet. No, I just know that it was still still the cattle call yep. All right, Well that's happening at some point soon. But they checked bag change. That one's in effect starting tomorrow. All right, people, you've been warned.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Morning guys, I am from Newark, but can I a little bit so on Friday actually had the kahonas to you know, step out and Cheaty like on a day.
Speaker 17: From my shot out there.
Speaker 16: It turns out that it was a recorded.
Speaker 13: Show, so what the heck?
Speaker 16: By another hand, congratulations Jazz.
Speaker 1: A couple of things, Friday. Don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: But two, I did go back and look to find because he says, you guys ruined it. I left a talk like asking Cheaty out. He finally had the cojones to ask her out. I was like, oh really, I better go find this talk back. So I found it and let's just see because he says, this is him shooting a shot at Cheaty.
Speaker 16: Morning, guys, I am from you were happy Friday, but this messages for cheating. Her birthday's coming up in June. Months in July. She's a cancer. I'm a cancer, so let's so cheating. Let's make something sparkle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, ladies.
Speaker 8: Now look she's not here. We can ask her about this on Friday.
Speaker 1: When she comes in.
Speaker 8: Yes, what do you think about if that was a guy trying to shoot a shot at you? Do you think that was a good line. Let's try to make something sparkle. Is that what he said.
Speaker 4: That's what he said. Listen, you're both cancers.
Speaker 5: You could have looked into it a little bit more and tied it into the movie.
Speaker 1: Just just shut you down.
Speaker 3: See, I think it's actually a good thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe you shouldn't hear this on Friday so we can work on something better and then you record.
Speaker 3: A new talk about for this Friday.
Speaker 1: So you shot down that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think something more direct, like, Hey, I'd love to take you to this place.
Speaker 3: I'd love to do this with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't know what. Let's let's get together and sparkle.
Speaker 8: Like does that mean like I want to get together and smash or like I want to treat you like a lady and take you out to Red Lobster.
Speaker 4: No, there's no sparkle in that.
Speaker 1: Biscuits.
Speaker 3: I love the shrip scampy too.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, we got to get to what the bleep it's where you listening can win a JV showed Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today.
Speaker 2: Is it bleeped out? Where it is always? And you think you know what it is? You leave your guests on that talkback Mike on the iheartpp you.
Speaker 3: Guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was so hard not to stare. When a guy had his long out at the resort. We were staying at mind the.
Speaker 1: Print of it.
Speaker 4: There were kids around.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh my god, put it away, bro, put it away.
Speaker 1: This this is a family.
Speaker 3: Pleaseure man staring too. Oh.
Speaker 4: I think everyone was.
Speaker 3: Wow, it was hard not to.
Speaker 8: It's been really big, all right, think about what if that bleeped out word could be? Then, like Selena said, leave that guest on the talkback Mike, leave us your name in your city along with that guess the very first correct answer of the morning is the only one that's getting a JV show Chuck Man.
Speaker 1: But you might get a shout out if you're close.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: That's why you gotta get the talk backs in. Right now, we're going to play.
Speaker 1: It's a Family, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy to Sday, The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. We are playing what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where all you have to do is be the first person a guess today's leaped out word correctly, and we will send you a JV show Chuck Mug If you miss today's clip.
Speaker 3: Here it is.
Speaker 5: It was so hard not to stare when a guy had his long out at the resort we were staying at.
Speaker 3: You're sick.
Speaker 1: You guys would have looked too, of course what you.
Speaker 2: Were looking in front of your man he was looking to everybody would look true.
Speaker 13: Good morning jav Show.
Speaker 2: This is Anna from South City.
Speaker 17: Is the bleeped out word long?
Speaker 13: Arm pit hair?
Speaker 3: Have ay day?
Speaker 1: I your pit hair?
Speaker 3: Arm pit hair? Three words?
Speaker 1: Two words that might have been a couple of too many.
Speaker 8: But don't worry about that. What's your lady's take on a man's pit hair? Length doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, I feel like I don't really noticed that.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter until it matters. There's a point where it matters.
Speaker 2: I mean, how long can't it can't get? Like abnormally long?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you what stops growing at a certain length? Are you?
Speaker 4: Wait? Do you guys have to trim it too?
Speaker 1: Do they? I trim Mineah? Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: How long is yours?
Speaker 13: Not?
Speaker 1: I don't like?
Speaker 4: How long can it get?
Speaker 1: I don't like?
Speaker 8: But well I don't think I think it does kind of cap out at a certain length. But some guys that length is long, like it is really long. And I'm not saying I'm one of those people. But I also feel like when you go to put on Yoda and if it's just like mushing around the hair and the like, that's not really do It's not really doing anything right.
Speaker 4: But then if you trim it, it doesn't get like itchy or something.
Speaker 8: I don't know, jes asker man. If he trims his pit here, I will, and I feel like he does. He maanscapes, so I just want to know that's like when I like, he just keep going.
Speaker 4: I never thought about that. Oh my god.
Speaker 18: Mia is Jackson and I from San Francisco, and I think shorts.
Speaker 1: Sure, some super super long.
Speaker 3: Shorts shorts down to his ankles.
Speaker 8: That is kind of rare now because everyone's gone the opposite direction. The shorts got a lot shorter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the shorter shorts guys to what point though.
Speaker 2: Like okay, not too too short, but just I like them above the knee.
Speaker 7: Okay, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: Money is South from Hayward and I think the missing word.
Speaker 1: Is chest hair.
Speaker 12: If you had some super long chest hairs, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Just loves her some chest hair.
Speaker 1: You look at that.
Speaker 4: I like when my boyfriend trimsy my fiancee.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, headway.
Speaker 4: I gotta get used to that.
Speaker 2: If you miss the Justin Gauge now in details on that eight oh five this morning. In the meantime, they'll continue to get those guests in what do you think today is?
Speaker 3: Bleeped out word?
Speaker 1: Is the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You had a great long holiday weekend. Where the JV Show I'm Selena and Jess.
Speaker 3: We are playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where all you have to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word and we will send you a huggy Muggy as always.
Speaker 3: Leader Guess is on the talk back Mike Cunning you and approved iHeartRadio app And just remember this is a family show, despite how it sounds.
Speaker 4: If you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 5: It was so hard not to stare when a guy had his long out at.
Speaker 4: The resort we were staying at.
Speaker 1: You know you.
Speaker 4: Would have loved though.
Speaker 3: I probably would have. I'm disgusting to you.
Speaker 1: Usually there's a policy against that.
Speaker 3: You should have checked the yes all right, let's go to your Guesses.
Speaker 13: Morning V Show. This is misty for me today. And I think the bleeped out word is mustache, a.
Speaker 1: Long long stash.
Speaker 5: I don't mind a long mustache. Actually really like the handlebars something.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I don't want my boyfriend to have it, but I think it's kind of cool when people have that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't stare mind make out with though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hi JV Show, this was even.
Speaker 1: And I think the bleeped out word and noodle. And I'm a noodle like the little plo floaty noodles.
Speaker 3: A pool noodle.
Speaker 1: Ink you have a good day, great, good long noodle. I don't think I saw any pool noodles. Hellbout regular ones?
Speaker 4: Uh, just just one, got it?
Speaker 13: Good morning you Guys' favorite listener from Utah Amira. I think that the bleeped out word is beard. His long beard out at the pool, have a good day bye.
Speaker 3: I mean long beards, maybe a few.
Speaker 8: I mean you'd be staring if it was one of those really long ones and it was like down to their ankles. Yeah, as they climb out of the pool and they got brang it out, squeeze all the water out now, look uh. First of all, Ameira, thank you so much for that talkback. Guy just checked JV show is still number one in Utah, which she but she says she's our favorite Utonian listener, favorite listener from Utah. Our buddy Carol from Utah just said, hold my beer. She'd like to fight emera. So I don't know how we settle this. That's right, but at least JV shows number one in Utah.
Speaker 19: That's all Like, Hi, DV show, this is common from San Jose.
Speaker 13: I think the bleeped out word the day is toenails.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, fight long toenails.
Speaker 3: All right, So here's today's clip, unbleeps.
Speaker 5: It was so hard not to stare when a guy had his long toenails out at the resort we were staying at.
Speaker 3: Okay, but would you rather.
Speaker 2: The guy have his long toenails out or having clip have him clipping them at the pool?
Speaker 5: Have them out, don't clip them at the pool, but clip them somewhere.
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 8: Okay, let's talk about male toenail length. What's appropriate, what's acceptable?
Speaker 3: It can't go passing regular?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got to be cut all the way back.
Speaker 8: What if they're like very nicely manicured, but they're like longer and they have French tips.
Speaker 3: I don't want the longer ones.
Speaker 4: I don't want them nicer than mine.
Speaker 1: No, got it.
Speaker 3: I feel like they'd just be really scratchy.
Speaker 2: But he said, you're longer, right. Me and my man were like like feet rubbers. We like to our feet are always like touching each other. And I don't need him having long, scratchy toenails.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 8: I just got to ack. You guys like rubbing your little feet together.
Speaker 3: You guys go do that?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well wait, Graham, do you mind women having long toenails?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do women have long toenails?
Speaker 10: Dumb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't see that very often.
Speaker 8: If they were absurdly long, I think that would I have the ick there.
Speaker 3: You don't like long nails in general, not even fingernails.
Speaker 1: I don't like the super long finger nails. No, it's not for me.
Speaker 8: And yeah, a guy toenail length that should not go past skin, right, it shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 8: A couple of my toenails are cut so far back I don't even know if there's a nip there anymore, Like that pinky toenail. It's just like the tiniest little sliver, like is it there? Sorry, I don't know, it's still there somewhere. All Right, you guys want to give some shout out that's doing it, you should probably do.
Speaker 1: That, all right.
Speaker 8: First and foremost, Carbon the sands that what's up?
Speaker 4: Carbon?
Speaker 8: She had the very first correct answer this morning, So she's gonna be chugging her hot fee along with.
Speaker 1: Us out of a brand new JAV show. Charldbot, nice work. Quite a few other people had the correct answer this morning.
Speaker 8: They just were fast enough, Like step your fast game up, brosh.
Speaker 1: Eddie and Pittsburgh had it.
Speaker 8: So did Memi in Vegas a JV show Number one in Vegas, pub Ricky and Sanose had it.
Speaker 1: So did Zachary and Tucson. Arizona was up.
Speaker 8: Zachary was up j V show also Numero Uno and Tucson. Yeah, Yesti and Conquered had it. So to Roger in San Francisco. Destiny and Oakland had it. Amelia, he didn't say where he's from. He's like, I don't have time for you guys to say that, but also had the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Just wasn't fast enough. Alicia and Valleo said nails. There were some people there with the nails gusts, but people also said toes.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: Toes was another popular guest this morning.
Speaker 8: But we were looking for toe nails, which just confirmed with Google is one word right here?
Speaker 4: Where are you putting me out there?
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 8: Just pulled me aside in the hall. She's like, I think to nails is one word right there, Like, yeah, that's one word.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She was like, I already googled it, so it is.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody for playing. Well, we'll do it again tomorrow morning right here on the JV.
Speaker 8: Chew the JV Show on Wild ninety Morney Dog House.
Speaker 19: Jess, congratulations girl.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so great.
Speaker 19: I was listening to old podcast this past weekend and I was wondering when this was going to happen. I also was wondering, where will you live? Are you leaving us to move to San Diego? Or are you making him come out here? Anyways? Love you guys, it's Nit from Saturday. Oh, by the way, hit up Matt. He's great, You'll love him.
Speaker 6: Love you guys.
Speaker 4: Bye, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Just the very end there, she said, hit up Matt. One of our listeners.
Speaker 8: Matt left us to talk about earlier, saying congrats and that he was an ordained minister, that he could Okay, you could marry them, Jess, any interest in that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: He has the big news this morning.
Speaker 4: Jess got engaged.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was some really good questions.
Speaker 1: I'm going to San Diego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, let's just let's eight o five moments.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go over all the details from the proposal, and then we have a ton of questions obviously that we will get to.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: Well, theny for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi, who is this?
Speaker 7: Good morning Francisco.
Speaker 3: Hi, Well, how's your morning going? How how was your weekend?
Speaker 7: It was good. I actually went to the Bottle Rocks for Benson Boone and then I woke up today and I'm like, you've got Chase Center. I'm like, yeah, I kind of manifested that. I'm like, there's no way he's skipping the Bay Area.
Speaker 19: You have to come here.
Speaker 3: He is coming here.
Speaker 2: Now, you don't have the tickets, Jess, yet you do have to play the JV shows.
Speaker 3: Yep, Nope.
Speaker 2: Game, but I feel like you got good energy that you could win this.
Speaker 1: So you hurt on a hell of a show at Bottle Rock.
Speaker 8: You guys, that was all I was seeing posted about Benson Boone, this and Benson and all. This guy's landing flips on stage and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Did he wear a one piece like always?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you won't do it.
Speaker 8: Tonight.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 8: He looks very sunburned and some of the pictures I saw him.
Speaker 1: All right, So we are.
Speaker 3: Going to ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 2: You get three corrects, you're checking out Benson Boone at Chase Center.
Speaker 7: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 3: There's question number one?
Speaker 4: What artist song?
Speaker 3: No Time to Die?
Speaker 2: Was the theme song to the James Bond movie No Time to Die?
Speaker 4: Pat, Yeah, just get.
Speaker 7: A guess, I should say past which you said? What's what's artists? Or what song?
Speaker 2: What artists? The song was called No Time to Die? Also the name of the movie.
Speaker 7: My guess is I'm thank you. I have so many I have to pass.
Speaker 1: We were that doesn't work like that. We play on this station quite a bit.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm so nervous right now.
Speaker 4: I think a little bit like slower a music.
Speaker 3: You're gonna run out of time though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry, Billie Eilish, good old, Yeah, what was that song that would help you take a nap.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 8: Question number two, finish this expression.
Speaker 1: Don't make a mountain out of a what? A mole?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Can we give him last? Yes, a mole hole?
Speaker 3: It's I mean close enough kind of Ye.
Speaker 1: This is a mole hill. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill?
Speaker 4: What are you thinking of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, careful you stay out of.
Speaker 7: Woke up like twenty minutes ago, like I woke up.
Speaker 4: I haven't even had your coffee yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here's question number three. A your damn is the capital city of what country?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: There we go, all right, now you just need this last one to win the game. No pressure, because we gave you the moles hole, all right. Question number four. If you see the Latin word circa circa written before a date, what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Like the year right, but like the like the like the.
Speaker 8: Year like if someone saying like nice circa to nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 7: Like around approximately, Yeah, congrats, Now you can check that.
Speaker 4: He's going to be there October first.
Speaker 5: Tickets haven't even gone on sale yet, and you already got them.
Speaker 7: Congrats, And they went and they sold out, in second for the other cities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody wants to check out.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be there amazing and with no coffee.
Speaker 7: I think coffee. I am Philly Island.
Speaker 3: It's all good. You want the tickets. Congrats hang on for those for that winning.
Speaker 8: Grandma got some shout out, you know we do. Hey, grandmom, sliding in der DMS. I'm in them kind of frequently.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are.
Speaker 8: It was my daughter's birthday Sunday. I was hoping you could shout her out. Her name is Iana. She turned thirteen. Please tell her she's beautiful, kind, smart, sweet, the best daughter, sister.
Speaker 1: We love you and are so proud of you. Thank you. That's for Mom, Lisa, so happy Happy birthday to Iland.
Speaker 8: Another one here, Hey, Grandmom Vanessa, sliding back into your DMS.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 8: Please give our daughter Abrianna a big twelfth birthday shout out.
Speaker 1: She's such an amazing kid.
Speaker 8: Gold on a roll at school, class representative, part of the school play, her team won the Jump Roup competition at school, and she's CEO of her business team.
Speaker 1: Yo, this is doing too much.
Speaker 8: Oh, please wish her good luck in her upcoming soccer tournament.
Speaker 1: Go Blue Panthers.
Speaker 8: That's from Mom, Vanessa, Javier and Hadjie, so happy happy birthday, ibry on him. Another one, Graham, we'd love you could shout out our son Evan, who's celebrating his fourteenth birthday today. We are proud of the young man you're becoming. Keep smiling, keep shining, Love Mom, Dad and Leila. Yeah, happy birthday. Another one, Hey, Grandmom's lit need your DMS.
Speaker 1: Can you please.
Speaker 8: Wish my beautiful daughter Heldna a happy sweet sixteenth birthday?
Speaker 1: She turned sixteen yesterday. I can't believe you are sixteen.
Speaker 8: You've grown to be a beautiful young person and we are so proud and lucky to have you as our firstborn. Keep shining, excelling at school and doing all the amazing things you are aiming towards. We love you to the moon and back, and hope you have an amazing day and last week of school.
Speaker 1: That's for Mom and Dad, So happy happy birthday.
Speaker 8: There the far one more here, Hey, Grandma, was hoping you'd give a birthday shout out.
Speaker 1: To my son Nihaal, who turns eleven today.
Speaker 8: We listened to the JV Show every morning our way to school and no Hall, your mom, dad, and brother love you very much, and we hope you have an amazing birthday.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we do too, We have.
Speaker 3: Amazing birth a fart good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Good morning, guys, is cat Oh, I don't know my creek just wanted to say congrats. Just how exciting can't wait to follow your wedding journey?
Speaker 8: Is an engaged woman the big big news this morning on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: Let me sidebar with you for a second slant.
Speaker 8: Do we have to like follow her wedding journey and like all this stuff like are we picking out like the colors of the napkins and stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Yes, well we have to pretend to be interested. Okay, account of three we're gonna bring it back like one two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weddings, it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you guys are just as excited as to like.
Speaker 8: Just dive in and start all the planning and just like, oh, give my hands dirty planning.
Speaker 2: People want to know how the proposal went. Dan, including Graham and myself. We've been kind of saving this combo for eight o five this morning, so it is coming up.
Speaker 15: Honest, it's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 1: To know what's hot in.
Speaker 15: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Britney Spears airplane drama. Brittany was on a chartered jet on Thursday, going from Cobo to l ex when she started, you know, drinking. I mean, who doesn't have a few drinking drinks on a plane? But then she lit up a cigarette, so flight attendants had to approach her and they made her put it out. And then, according to sources, Brittany was being very difficult to deal with. And then when the plane landed, authorities approached her again issued her a warning about her conduct, and then she was free to go.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The following day, on Friday, Brittany gave her side of the story. She posted a picture of her on the plane and she detailed what happened.
Speaker 3: I'm going to read some of that here, she said.
Speaker 2: Quote some planes I've been on you can't smoke mostly, but this one was different because the drink holders were on the outside of the seat.
Speaker 8: Huh, understand this smoking ain't been allowed on pl And like, I don't know a fuck. Could someone fact check that? I don't know more than thirty years, and.
Speaker 3: What does the dream for you have anything to do with this?
Speaker 8: Because there's a little voice inside of her brain that's telling her.
Speaker 4: Brittany continues, this Armbros Is different.
Speaker 3: She continued confession.
Speaker 2: It was my first time drinking vodka, which I don't believe at all Kylie Desh. She said, I felt so clear and smart, and I said, I want a cigarette so bad, so my friend put it in my mouth and lit it up for me.
Speaker 3: So I was like, Oh, this is a plane where you can smoke.
Speaker 8: What in the when have you been on a plane that you can smoke? I mean, I guess maybe they let it slide on some of the private jets she's been on, but it's against the rules on those too. Smoking out planes has been a legal for like for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Brittany did kind of kind of apologize, but then she went on to say that she didn't appreciate that she was seated at the back of the plane and at the flight attendant. She's said this flight attendant didn't like her from the moment she stepped on board, and that she was just trying to embarrass Brittany by calling officials once she lit up the cigarette. She also didn't like the way the flight attendant made her remain seated when all Brittany wanted to do was stand up. And apparently this one flight attendant who just had it out for Brittany put the seat belt on for her, and Brittany felt like that was an invasion of her personal space.
Speaker 8: No, that's called a safety issue. That is for safety. They're protecting her safety, and there was a lot of the lightest cigarette. But brother, they're also for safety safety of other passengers. Was she just on Southwest like in a middle seat or where where was she?
Speaker 2: This was like one of those charter jets. So it's like like it's, you know, a public thing. Anyone can buy a ticket, got it? So she wasn't the only one, but not a private jet. Basically, Okay, did you pay count?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How does she not know any of this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it's Brittany.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see Justin Bieber commenting on a seventeen year old picture? No on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Oh sounds creepy.
Speaker 2: So Arianna Green blats she's an actress and she's in a new Netflix movie, A fear Street prom queen that came out a few days ago anyway, So she posted a picture and Justin Bieber, by the way, he's thirty one, she's seventeen.
Speaker 3: He wrote in the comments, I love you.
Speaker 2: People are so creeped out by this. She's a minor, you're fourteen years older than her.
Speaker 3: You are a married father commenting on this seventeen.
Speaker 2: Year old and a lot of people are pointing out that she kind of looks a little bit like Selena Gomez.
Speaker 3: No, there's some similarities here.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even comment that on his own wife.
Speaker 8: I I know, he only comments about how you used to talk smack about her. Now he's apologizing.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm creeped out. I'm sorry, I'm a little creeped out by this.
Speaker 8: I feel like we've asked this question before, maybe in our chug wheel segment or some version of it. But right now, Uber picks you up and you open the door and it's either Britney Spears is your driver or Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: Who are you more nervous?
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber?
Speaker 5: I have really I think he's gonna like grab my hand and start kissing it or something.
Speaker 2: I would rather that than Brittany behind the wheel I'm I'd feel.
Speaker 3: Safer with Justin.
Speaker 4: That's right. Brittany's gonna be like smoking a cigarette vodka for the.
Speaker 1: First time, for the very very first time. I don't know.
Speaker 8: They're in a close like, yeah, there's no clear cut answer there, they're pretty close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry to give you a heads up, but Ari in a green Blat Can we get the picture up?
Speaker 1: Green Blat again? Who's who's green BLAT's.
Speaker 3: She's she's an actress.
Speaker 2: She was in Barbie, but more recently, she's in this new Netflix movie A Fear Street prom Queen that just came out.
Speaker 8: Okay, so maybe he watched that and he's just super like juiced uff on her performance.
Speaker 1: And there you're a grown man.
Speaker 3: She's a good pointeen years old.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good point, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 8: I got nothing, Slinner. Right now, my computers have all gone dark on your ear.
Speaker 3: So, hey, you know what, It's for the best because we have to get to Jesse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta leave more time for the big the biggest news of the day.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just got engaged over the weekends.
Speaker 3: I want to know everything Jess laid on us.
Speaker 1: Next the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Hey, jav family, this is Jennica.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to say thank you so much for the Steve Aoki tickets at the Great Party Casino. Wanted to say I had such a good time. It was such a bless you guys were so much fun. I really came up that weekend.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys again. Thanks for being the best Bay Area radio station.
Speaker 17: Bye, have a good one.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was awesome meeting her. She did come up.
Speaker 8: I think she got Steve Aoki's autograph on a couple things.
Speaker 1: She got some merch. I don't know if she got caked or not.
Speaker 8: But it was awesome meeting her in party with her and yeah, everybody, thank you to everybody that came out to Greaton if you like, if you weren't there and you saw our posts, it was one of the most fun kickoff to the summer pool parties that there. There are more coming up this summer. Make sure you're in the house for they are the best.
Speaker 3: We were missing one person though, Jess, she wasn't there.
Speaker 20: Shed he congratulations, suggests it's Charlotte and conquered. I'm the small owner of a little what a working company called Barren Woodworks, and I'd love to go tohead and collab with you and make a really nice wooden wedding box for you or otherwise a really cool shakuerie board. Anyways, reach out, let me know.
Speaker 17: I'll take care of you.
Speaker 13: I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just got engaged over the weekend. We're about to dive into that.
Speaker 8: But what about that he said he'd make your man a wooden coffin box, not a.
Speaker 3: Coffin to be the end of his life.
Speaker 5: Yeahging with the wedding, Oh my god, you guys, tell us everything start from the very beginning. So we went to San Diego for my boyfriend's birthday weekend.
Speaker 1: Let me stop you right there.
Speaker 8: Did you have any thought that maybe it was going to happen on this trip, Because I'm surprised Selena, you or I or somebody didn't point it out that like, because I think we were thinking because she kept saying, we're going for my man's birthday, and I think that threw us off the scent. As usually you and I would be like, might happen this weekend?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Especially you and I could have sworn like one of the last times you talked about the possibility of you getting engaged. You said Jess that you thought that you think you would know right about to happen.
Speaker 5: I thought I would, and I know you guys kept mentioning, like, you know, it's in the prediction Journal, it's going to happen this year, and I kept saying, like, I don't have any idea that it is happening this year. So it was kind of making me a little nervous that I would feel bad if it didn't, because it was being brought up a lot.
Speaker 1: Right this year's going by fast, and.
Speaker 5: This year is going by fast, So I had absolutely no idea. I mean, I'm thinking, obviously, it's his big thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 4: I was like, we are going to San Diego.
Speaker 5: I am ready to celebrate him, Like I am excited to have a little weekend get away.
Speaker 4: You know, it's Memorial Day weekends, so we get like a couple of days extra out of work.
Speaker 5: So I was just so so excited about that that nowhere in my mind did I ever think like this is going to be weekend, because I think I would.
Speaker 4: Have been nervous. I think I would have I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe even second guest, my outfit.
Speaker 4: My hair, like second guest everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the picture.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 3: That is our photo from home.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want to go out to JB morning, she don't check out our pictures.
Speaker 3: Just skip ours, swipe to Jess. Who cares.
Speaker 4: But you guys.
Speaker 5: And I feel like I'm even like getting so emotional right now because I just feel like it was everything that.
Speaker 4: I that I dreamed it would be.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: I just love him so much, and you know, with the way that our relationship has gone and the struggle of me having to move away from him and us still being able to make the most of that, Like, he's just an amazing man.
Speaker 4: So I just didn't feel the need to.
Speaker 5: Pressure him in any way. I mean, I absolutely felt no pressure, even though there was so many people like family, friends, everybody at wondering.
Speaker 4: Like when is this gonna happen to me? I was just like, I'm so happy, he treats me so well.
Speaker 5: But the way that he just planned everything out and made sure that it was just this the most special moment in my life and on his birthday, I was just like, what is happening right now?
Speaker 3: So take us through that? Like, what did he plan out what's doing.
Speaker 5: So throughout the weekend I had suggested some restaurants, so we already had some restaurants down that I suggested and some that he wanted to go to. Now, obviously it's his birthday weekend, so I was like, yeah, whatever you want to do, we're doing. So on the day of his birthday, we got ready and he was like, you know, did some stuff early in the day and he's like, then we're going to go to this brewery. And it's really close to the whole time to the dinner that we're gonna have later that night, so we'll just walk there.
Speaker 4: And at first I was kind of like, wait, I don't wanna.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go to the brewery in my same outfit for dinner because we're gonna be super like overly.
Speaker 1: Dressed for the brewery, like has already begun.
Speaker 3: You're not walking in those things.
Speaker 4: But he was like, oh, like it'll be fine.
Speaker 5: He's like, we've been over dressed before. And I was like, you're right, fine, sure, it's your birthday. We're doing whatever you want. So we go to this brewery. First of all, it must have been like the prom weekend in San Diego, because since we were all.
Speaker 4: Dressed up as we're walking.
Speaker 5: As we're walking down the streets, multiple people were like, oh, aren't you guys a little too old for prom?
Speaker 4: Or are you guys going to prom today? And we were like, wait, what's happening right now? We walk into a bar. Are do you guys have problem? And We're like, we're walking into a bar? Why what would make.
Speaker 5: You think that we were going to prom?
Speaker 4: That was that was just so funny.
Speaker 5: We're having drinks, right and then we're like, okay, like let's let's walk to the dinner.
Speaker 4: Like it's about time now.
Speaker 5: We're walking to the place and there was this just beautiful spot to take pictures in. And he knows I love my pictures, love my videos, love capturing my outfits.
Speaker 4: So he's like, let's just take some pictures. We have some time. He's like, let me ask this random lady to take.
Speaker 3: Some pictures of us.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, all right, cool, she takes pictures of us. He's like, do you like them? He's like, you know what, I kind of don't like them.
Speaker 5: Here, let's go to the grass, mind you, she's still there, So I'm kind of like, oh, my god, isn't it kind of rude.
Speaker 3: That she just took her pictures?
Speaker 4: And we're like being picky which locations.
Speaker 1: Just follow us about the phone.
Speaker 5: So then no, but he's now the one taking pictures of me and she's still there, and I'm like, did she just hear.
Speaker 4: Us say that we didn't like the first pictures?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he's taking pictures of me, and then all of a sudden, he gives me the phone. I'm looking at the picture. I hear him take a deep breath. I look over at him and he's starting to kneel and at this point, like my heart drops, my mouth drops, and then I see him pull out the ring box and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, wait, what's happening now? Mind you?
Speaker 5: At this point, like I'm blacked out, So not not because.
Speaker 4: Not blacked out drunk. I'm just like so.
Speaker 5: In shock that this is happening that I'm like, oh my gosh, I didn't even realize that he had taken the phone away from my hand and threw it somewhere. He starts obviously proposing, and I'm just like, oh my gosh, I start crying.
Speaker 3: Didn't give a speech, was what did he say.
Speaker 5: He obviously said such nice things. I was crying, so half of it was like I was.
Speaker 4: Going in and out.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what he said.
Speaker 4: I do remember, I do remember, but you know it was it was very like intimate.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and I look forward to Once you did that, I realized I had to marry you.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I just I cannot believe that this happened, you guys.
Speaker 4: And so it turns.
Speaker 5: Out so quote random lady was actually his cousin, one of his cousins that I just haven't met yet.
Speaker 4: So she's over here like she was your plant.
Speaker 5: She was there on perfect Yes, there was three plants there. One I did know, but I just hadn't noticed that he was there. They're taking pictures. I'm over here, like what is happening right now? And so it was just amazing. I mean, he knows that I wanted photographers.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, because this is really important to a lot of people, right. Did it matter to you that your family was not present?
Speaker 3: Your mom?
Speaker 4: No, it didn't, because we.
Speaker 5: Had talked about this before and we both agreed that we wanted something intimate only because I think if my family had been there, it would have taken like I would have been shocked, but I and in the moment, but I would have also, I think, taken into account the atmosphere and the fact that my family's there, and I would have been very distracted by that. So I wanted something that was more intimate and just us too. And me not knowing that the lady was his cousin helped because I had no idea who she was. I had no idea who, you know, a cousin and his wife there that I had never met. So it worked out perfectly. And then his stepdad was there. So he had planned this for months. He had had his mom and his stepdad go to San Diego and like months before basically take pictures all throughout that strip of water to see where exactly he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: I scouted the photo shoot location, and you.
Speaker 4: Guys, it was perfect. I am just I'm so happy. Oh you know what the what?
Speaker 5: So a while back I had obviously I had thrown like little hints there, right, I mean, I mean it happens. I told him my ring size was five and a half. Turns out my ring sizes not five and a half.
Speaker 1: It's too big or too small.
Speaker 4: Happen a little bit like too.
Speaker 1: Big, A little big, that's all right, it.
Speaker 3: Killed right off.
Speaker 8: I think it's easier for them to size it down than yes, I'm not a jewel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an easy fake.
Speaker 1: I think so nice.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you got to go and I played up, look I did.
Speaker 8: That was the first thing this morning when I first saw Jess, I had to get eyes on it. It's a very sparkl there's a lot of sparkles, let's put.
Speaker 1: It that way.
Speaker 8: And I asked one question about right after the well the proposal happened, was this because it was out in public, were there did people gather and watch? Like was there a cheer when you clearly had said yes, like we're random bystanders like yeah, yes, I could do in the movies?
Speaker 5: There was, Yeah, there was a lot of cheers because as as I mentioned, like it was prompt season, clearly proms were everywhere that date.
Speaker 2: What if they thought he was just promp posting, Oh yeah, look at these two love birds, they're going to prom There.
Speaker 5: Was a group of people that were standing a little far away from us, but they could still see what.
Speaker 4: Was going on, So they were cheering and clapping. Now, I only know this because of a video that I saw later.
Speaker 5: I could not hear them when this was happening, because again, like I was, I was in and out.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm surprised I didn't pass out. To be honest, I can't believe it.
Speaker 8: So the proposal perfect. He totally nailed it. Look, guys, take notes. A lot of preparation went into that. Yeah, that's made it all work. And then afterwards, so then you guys went to the to the dinner after.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So then we took some time to do some more pictures and then the dinner was right off the water and it was literally just like a few minute walk from where we were, and.
Speaker 1: He said it was the restaurant was Chili's.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna be honest, I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but it was really nice.
Speaker 4: It was like an Italian restaurant.
Speaker 3: And did he get a voucher after that?
Speaker 1: Or his birthday?
Speaker 8: And you got engaged, like he gave you a ring and then you gave him he.
Speaker 5: Already had gotten a voucher before.
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, he's not proposed, supersedes all those things.
Speaker 5: I do owe him a new voucher, but I think it was like a mutual voucher at that point.
Speaker 1: And he said his cousins were in.
Speaker 8: The room taking pictures of the whole time. Piper, still they needed a place in state in Graham.
Speaker 3: Because you were the main one that predicted this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, pour me up that bowl.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a prediction.
Speaker 8: Journal then it would happen so relicious, delicious, and then really quick.
Speaker 1: Because also part of that prediction was that you.
Speaker 8: I predicted you guys would get engaged this year, and Selena, you were on that prediction too. I can't enjoy this whole bowl myself, right, you were on sure, yeah, there you go. And then we part of the prediction prediction was wedding next year. Thoughts on that timeline, Jess, I'm not sure about that. That's like, why until twenty twenty five? We got tons of twenty twenty five left, and now you're talking.
Speaker 1: With twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Do you want a long engagement?
Speaker 4: I do kind of want a long engagement.
Speaker 3: Oh big mistaken. You say, why you're gonna get comfortable that too?
Speaker 2: You'll overthink everything, and then what if you get too comfortable? And it turns into like a ten year long engagement.
Speaker 5: It's because the thing right now now, I'm like one step at a time and I want to focus on like us moving in together.
Speaker 4: Also, I just renewed my lease, like, oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait we have I didn't even care about We had so much more to discuss.
Speaker 3: Lets that back the living situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a long distance engagement that's coming up.
Speaker 3: I have questions.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Gets your cares.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm such an EmPATH that like.
Speaker 4: Oh I could fill your heart and love congrat.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got super emotional just I know you guys see like I cry again.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm just so happy that it happened. Now to say one more thing, yes, sorry, so I didn't have a clue, right, But what's so funny is my boyfriend was like.
Speaker 3: Your fiance fance.
Speaker 4: Throughout the trip.
Speaker 5: He was like, I wanted to tell you so bad, Like I couldn't wait for the moment where I finally got.
Speaker 4: To say it to you. Because while we were waiting at the airport.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, I think of video had popped up on my TikTok or something, and I was like, hey, look, make sure that when you do propose that you're not like all I don't know why I said hunchy back. I was like, make sure you're not all hunchy back. Make sure you like.
Speaker 4: Stand up straight, I mean sit up or whatever, kneel up straight.
Speaker 1: Make sure you do this.
Speaker 5: Make sure you do this, not thinking that it was actually gonna happen that weekend.
Speaker 4: There were a few others.
Speaker 1: Up here.
Speaker 4: She knows, yeah, but I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to this.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the timeline right of the wedding. Use that uh uh, I'm probably not gonna happen next year because there's some of the things that you guys want to get in line first, like your living situation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we didn't even think about that because Jess lives here in Samatau and he currently lives in Felinas.
Speaker 1: I have to look at a map that sounds far so what is.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen with that?
Speaker 4: That's what we still honestly have to figure out.
Speaker 5: I feel like right now we're still on the high of the engagement that we have to sit down and think about our living situation still because I just recently re signed my lease for a whole year in some of.
Speaker 11: Tow So you would think if he knew that this is gonna be happening, the proposal you guys getting engaged, that you will kind of urge you into a different living situation that made more sense for you guys as an engaged couple.
Speaker 1: But he could move in with you, right.
Speaker 5: I think if he had urged me to, that would have been something that I would have been like, wait, why are we gonna move in together?
Speaker 4: Like what's happening? So I think that would have maybe given it away.
Speaker 3: A little bit, but it could have been just that.
Speaker 2: It could have been like, hey, maybe it's time for us to live together.
Speaker 5: The thing is, we both do feel like it's time. It's just so hard. So Graham, to answer your question, I don't know if it would be easier for him to move into my place because it would be an hour and a half commute to his work and he goes in really early. And the thing is, like, he count work from home, so I'm hoping eventually, like because his boss doesn't like anybody working from home at their office, but I'm hoping. I'm like, is there there a way like do I need to go talk to the boss or something like how do we get him to agree?
Speaker 1: Or less like some sort of hybrid situation.
Speaker 2: Where he's yeah, or I thought what the plan was as if I'm making just as plans over.
Speaker 3: Here, right, I thought, like, move somewhere more in the middle.
Speaker 2: So that's a bit of a longer commute for for for both you guys.
Speaker 3: But it's yeah, it's even.
Speaker 5: That is also a thought, an idea that has been thrown out.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The thing is obviously like the reason why I think, I mean, there's a lot of reasons why we would want a longer engagement, and then I think there's a lot of money that comes into moving into.
Speaker 4: A separate place together both of us, like moving out. And then there's a lot of money that comes with a wedding as well.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, Okay, there is a lot to think about, a lot to prepare for. So I would want as much time as I can get cause I know, Graham, you've said you can do it in six months.
Speaker 3: That just I how be honest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, after you got engaged, Yeah, were you already looking at dresses?
Speaker 3: Did you create a Pinterest board?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: I have had a I mean, that's what I was wondering, because did these did any of these conversations one about the future of like where were we going to live? Did any of these come up that night after the engagement happened? And Yeah, to Selena's question, were you one of these people that then whipped out like some wedding scrap book that you've been keeping and just like started leafing through it right there at the dinner table, Like, Okay, here's what.
Speaker 1: I was thinking for the lidden.
Speaker 8: I've already picked the chairs out, I put a deposit on the tent.
Speaker 1: Ten years ago. It's right, I've got it right here.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, I mean, I mean I told you guys, like what was it a couple months ago that we had already gone to see some wedding venues and NAPAs.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I already have an idea of where exactly I want to do it.
Speaker 5: I think one of the things that I mentioned was like, how am I going to ask my bridesmaids to like be my brides's proposed to me and have a.
Speaker 8: Box they like it like doves fly out and stuff you can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great idea.
Speaker 5: I'm writing that down, but yeah, a lot of a lot.
Speaker 4: Of conversations today had well.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Yeah, thank.
Speaker 5: You to everybody for all the amazing messages like I have been just so thrilled.
Speaker 3: And again check out our photos from home.
Speaker 2: JV Morning Show, just get mines, get Graham's go straight to Jesses if you want to see her getting proposed to.
Speaker 3: That's JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 21: Oh my gosh, Chess, you have me crying over here.
Speaker 3: We feel like Atha or something. We're so happy for you.
Speaker 21: Congratulations, And I gotta say I did kind of have a feeling it was going to happen this weekend when you were saying you were going to San Diego, perfect near the beach, and he had to throw you off because if he knew it was coming, you would have been too nervous and trying to over prepare.
Speaker 1: He knew what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Am I the only one that didn't? You that didn't have like an inkling it was going down the snow too.
Speaker 1: I was as blindset as anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you know? But we didn't even know.
Speaker 1: JB.
Speaker 14: This is Eric from San Jose. All I gotta say is jazz. Congratulate filations. Congraduate filations, jazz. This is I'm really happy for you. You got a great man. And actually I'm I must steal notes from your man he borrowed to like engage again. I must steal notes from your man because like yo, like unpredictable, like he's a great guy. He's like this is He's what I want to be. So goals goals?
Speaker 8: Yes, he just say if I get engaged again. So it's like his current fiance is, like, what.
Speaker 5: Right, unless maybe he got engaged once and now that marriage is not no longer?
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe.
Speaker 4: Can I just say though I was also just one last thing. I was very happy that his family was so.
Speaker 5: In it, and none of them gave it away either. But like he went ring shopping with his dad and the ring is amazing.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: So they did great with that, and then his mom was involved and stepdad were involved on the other end with the pictures and the planning with that everything. So I'm surprised nobody gave it away. But I just love that it was like fast. He knows how much family means to me, So I love that that.
Speaker 4: Was a part of it too.
Speaker 3: And he left yours completely out. That part was Oh that part I was saying, I know how much it does mean to you. That's why I was right, And you would have liked to have your family.
Speaker 1: They are my family.
Speaker 4: His family is now my family.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's any Did you give any input on the ring prior to this?
Speaker 1: I like, was this the ring that you hoped for? Or are you like, yeah, I guess this will do.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's like ten times better than what I had hoped for.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised I didn't confuse them because I had shown him so many different random things.
Speaker 4: Anytime I would see when, I'd be like, oh, look you see this one. This it's kind of cute, Like I like this.
Speaker 5: He had so general guidance, general guidance, but it exceeded my expectations. And honestly, I got to give props to his dad because I think his dad had a lot to do with the Dad.
Speaker 1: Put his credit card down for it.
Speaker 10: No, No, he looks very expensive.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know. I love it.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 2: Congratulations proposal picture JB Morning Show, Our photos from home or there again? Mine irrelevant Graham's although it's a great photo. Just give over to it to Jess's. Everyone is loving that one right there.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 8: New trend alert, you, guys? Trend alert? This is going viral on TikTok. Apparently I'm not on TikTok, but this is where it's going viral. And the new trend is dudes calling other dudes to tell him good night and sweet dreams say, this is all most Look the videos, they're the ones that I've seen. They're funny because the guy on the on the receiving end of the phone call a bit caught off guard when one of his best buddies calls just to wish him good night and tell him good night.
Speaker 1: And I love this Dreams, but it has.
Speaker 8: This trend has taken on against a little bit bigger meaning in that a lot of people are saying it's a good reminder just to always reach out to your friends. You don't know if they're going through something or whatever, and we need to kind of get rid of this, you know, toxic masculinity and stuff where you can't show your feelings and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Reach out to your boys.
Speaker 8: Tell them how you feel, tell them good night, wish them sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite. Yeah, ladies, I want to ask you, what do you think about your man?
Speaker 1: Your man?
Speaker 8: If he wanted to at the end of each day he wanted to call a couple of his buddies just to tell him good night and tuck him in over the phone.
Speaker 3: I think I'd be weirded out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Why we're getting on this idea of masculinity. It's okay if.
Speaker 2: He's just like, all of a sudden, if he went from not doing that at all to all of a sudden, Wait, I gotta call my boys make sure that they have sweet dreams.
Speaker 1: Well, he's just he's turned over a new leaf.
Speaker 8: He's discovered that because of this trend, there's a better way out there.
Speaker 1: And it does feel good to have somebody, you.
Speaker 8: Know, thinking about you and your feelings and wanting to tuck you in.
Speaker 4: Why I'm here right right there for each other.
Speaker 1: We just want to be tucked in by boys.
Speaker 4: No, tuck me in, check in on Mike.
Speaker 2: Would you be weird about if you're a boy started calling you Graham to tell you good night?
Speaker 1: It would be a little funny at first.
Speaker 8: It would be one of those things that, yeah, you want to do it once or twice, we'll have a good chuckle about. But like if it became a nightly thing, I feel like, Bro, I'm busy. I can't talk about the bead bugs every single night here.
Speaker 3: But a lot of their reactions are like bro, like are you good? You okay? Like yeah, if you're going through something, I'm here for you.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Because if my girlfriend, you know girlfriends called me at night like.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just want to say good night, check on checking on you, I'd be like, oh my god, that's the sweetest thing ever ever. Why is it not the same with guys?
Speaker 2: Really, I'd be worded it out if anybody called me and said good night.
Speaker 3: To say good night, that's not like my parent.
Speaker 8: I usually text all my boys, not at night, but in the morning, I say, how'd you sleep?
Speaker 1: Check on the morning?
Speaker 4: Morning?
Speaker 1: Beautiful? How'd you sleep? Creepy?
Speaker 3: The videos are hilarious. We should do that, yeah, Graham, what do you do one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I might have to call one of my buddies and tell them good morning, because how are we going to do this?
Speaker 1: You got to record.
Speaker 3: It, right, yeah, Gottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Taylor Swift has been on subpoena according to sources, Yep, she's no longer facing a subpoena from Justin Baldoni overall the drama with Blake Lively on the set of It Ends with Us. This is according to ABC News. They're reporting that the subpoena is no longer needed because the necessary information has already been obtained, so she doesn't have to worry about being deposed anymore, which would make me even more mad because it ruins the friendship.
Speaker 4: Between Taylor and Blake, just for it to.
Speaker 3: Just go away, like all this for nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we wanted some juicy testimony.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I guess we're not gonna get that.
Speaker 8: What do you think satisfied this information inquiry that got to see her text or something?
Speaker 3: Or it's making me wonder if all of this was just to create like a media circus just to have Taylor more involved, and you know, just for the publicity and just for the story for the plot. Did it for the plot?
Speaker 8: But maybe they wanted to see the text or emails leading up to the moment in question where she ambushed. She came out as a dragon and ambushed what's his face? I mean, that was the main That was the crux of this, right, that was the issue. So maybe they got some information regarding that that either corroborates corroborates the timeline or doesn't.
Speaker 5: That's just crazy, right that Blake would, I guess, risk the friendship with Taylor, because come on, you want that friendship. You do not want a friendship with Taylor Swift to do.
Speaker 1: Of course, Taylor as one of your dragons.
Speaker 2: I wanted to use her for as long as possible, all right, Chrissy Teagan got a very interesting procedure to I don't know if you saw any pictures or videos, and she was on Instagram live you can check out some of this on JB Morning Shows.
Speaker 3: On our story.
Speaker 2: Her entire head bandaged up, her face swollen, there's like bruising around her eyes, and at the time, she didn't give any context, so everyone was like super worried about what happened to her, Like she looked like she had just been like a bad car accident or something. So she ended up posting on Friday to her story to explain what is going on here. She said that she got a hairline lowering procedure. She said, I lost a lot in the front from babies, and it's just very thin up there. And whenever you see me on a red carpet, it's always extensions. So she posted a picture of like the hairline and it's like stitched up.
Speaker 3: She got it lowered.
Speaker 2: I mean, she got Justina to make her look a little more fuller, fuller up there.
Speaker 8: Remember justin Bieber's hairline. We saw the before and afters on that.
Speaker 3: She just did something.
Speaker 1: Yep, we had something. So she did the same thing. That's going to take a very long time.
Speaker 8: You plant the little new hairline seedlings in there, it takes a long time for them to grow, particularly for a woman's hair, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she did that.
Speaker 2: The hairline lowering procedure says to me that she just they they cut it right here.
Speaker 8: They just wish to cut out a piece of her forehead and then pulled the other part down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I think they're that's what they do.
Speaker 5: People do this not necessarily for the look of like a fuller head of hair, but more for a smaller forehead, at least from what I've seen before.
Speaker 1: So I'm now your forehead shag.
Speaker 3: And you said, yeah, I just can say that she has a big four head.
Speaker 5: Thanks, I can say you can.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know its forehead.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so Chrissy. So now we know she's done the she's gotten the hair, she's gotten a hairline lowering procedure.
Speaker 2: Okay, she did the uh boogle fat I don't know how to say that, do you know?
Speaker 3: Talking about the cheeks? She got the fat sect out of her cheeks.
Speaker 2: And then she's also done the eyebrow transplants.
Speaker 8: This is a dangerous that you're playing a dangerous game with all those procedures.
Speaker 5: Something will be next.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Graham, what do you have all?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 8: Well, first on the JV Show, we had huge, huge engagement news. Jess got engaged over the weekend. And now we have some baby news. You guys, this is even bigger. I'm so excited to announce that the Oakland Zoo just welcomed four new bison babies.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 8: They say a quartette of new little Indy bitty bison babies has been born. I don't think these were all to the same mom. I don't know that bison be dropping out quadruplets like this.
Speaker 1: I think they've had a few berths.
Speaker 8: But these bison will eventually move on from the Oakland Zoo to repopulate bison herds in other parts of the country. But that's exciting news, baby baby news, you guys, big.
Speaker 1: Baby announcement for the Oakland Zoo.
Speaker 4: Hew.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to talk about the Weenie five hundred real quick?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 8: I don't know if you guys saw this over the weekend. It was Indianapolis five hundred race weekend, but the first annual Weienie five hundred was held at the Indianapolis mo Or Speedway on Friday. And this was all of the Oscar Meyer wienermobiles. There's not just one, there's multiple of them. All six of them came across, you know, usually they're torn across the country. They all came together and raced each other on the Indie Motor Speedway in the first and first inaugural Weenie five hundred.
Speaker 1: They say Slaw Dog won the race.
Speaker 8: All the wienermobiles look pretty similar to me, but each were representing a different regional hot dogs. There was a Chicago Dog a New York dog, a Slaw dog from the southeast. I don't know if I've ever had a Slaw dog before. I've had a Chicago dog. I've had a New York dog, a Sonoran dog, a Southwest that's a Southwest hot dog. Jili dog was also in the race. I've had that, of course. And then seattle dog was in there. What's a Seattle dog?
Speaker 3: I remember, never had a seattle dog.
Speaker 8: They said even allowed some betting on this on DraftKings. You could wager who you thought was gonna win.
Speaker 4: A seattle dog has cream cheese and grilled onions.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I kinda hear for that. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: That good.
Speaker 3: That sounds delicious. All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: She's been on a subpoenat in the Justin Baldoni Blake Lively.
Speaker 3: It ends with US Drama.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 22: So I have some information about the Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni case.
Speaker 6: So it seems that the reason.
Speaker 22: That Taylor Swift does not have to be subpoenat is because dad got involved. Taylor Swift's dad he is actually the one who hit up Justin Baldoni's lawyer and became team Baldoni because he did not want the text messages of his daughter to come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's it?
Speaker 3: I guess it's possible.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'm not ruling out anything because this whole case has been so crazy.
Speaker 1: When do we get the actual court ate again?
Speaker 3: Not so much nice next year. I believe in March we.
Speaker 1: Won't be interested by them. I'm already burning out.
Speaker 16: On Good Morning JV Show, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 23: I hope you guys enjoyed the four day Weekkey wo Jess, congratulations Selena, Whoa does what there? Melons scram dude, your mascles. You're glowing, bro Jim is taking everything with you. Man, your face looks absolutely like flowing. All right, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 13: Bye.
Speaker 3: Whoa, you are just full of compliments this morning.
Speaker 1: We'll think, Yeah, I appreciate that, Melons, thank you. I think can you say my face was flowing? I don't even know what that means, but like, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: It sounded positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I looked pretty tired and pretty drunk.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about movies just really quick, because the craziest thing happened in Argentina. You know, final destination. But Bloodlines is in theaters. Jess, you've been obsessed with this movie. Have you watched it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And now I'm scared to Yeah, I know I want to see it too.
Speaker 2: But listen to this. So there's a woman who went to go see this movie in Argentina. She says it was like last minute. They weren't even planning on going. It was her birthday, and they kind of walk by the theater. They're like, oh my god, we should just stop and go check out this movie.
Speaker 3: Looks kind of good.
Speaker 2: They go in there, and then during the movie, which if you don't know, is about like cheating death and then death catching up to you and everybody's dying in all these freak accidents.
Speaker 3: She's sitting there in the theater.
Speaker 2: Thanks for spoiling it, by the way, and then the ceiling collapses.
Speaker 1: Oh my, what I know?
Speaker 4: That is the most final destination.
Speaker 3: She No, she didn't die.
Speaker 1: That's not the most final.
Speaker 2: But if you watch the movie, you you beat it the first time, but then it's then it's trying to catch up with you.
Speaker 3: After that oh, so I would be paranoid.
Speaker 4: I would, sir.
Speaker 1: You cannot drive next to a truck with a bunch of logs on the.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh, so you guys have not seen this movie? Are you actually going to?
Speaker 5: I heard it was like I wanted to see it in four D X, but now I'm traumatized from the story you just told.
Speaker 3: Honestly, probably wait till it's out on streaming.
Speaker 1: Let your own living room ceiling collapse on you there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that way, at least you're at home and you're comfortable, right, That's how I'd like to get I can blame the landlord.
Speaker 13: But you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no, because you would live and then you don't know how you're actually going to go after that. That would be your cheating death part. So then who knows where destiny would find you?
Speaker 2: This is getting weird. This, this is getting weird. I did finally see Sinners, okay, and and uh with Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan. Yeah, the movie. I still don't really know what.
Speaker 1: It was about. It's about looking at Michael B. Jordan. Because it's so hot, it doesn't need to have a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it's like it's it's very I don't even know. Maybe movies just don't need a genre anymore, because it.
Speaker 3: Was like a modern Western but old with like western hasn't like boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then there was also like like a little bit of like a I don't know.
Speaker 3: Then it was like a vampire movie on top of that week can.
Speaker 1: You say modern western?
Speaker 8: You mean like instead of a horse they were riding in Tesla's No.
Speaker 3: No, there were horses, but there were cars. But I mean like like a modern Western where they were talking the way we would talk today, but it was like an older, older Western feel feel. I'm still confused. I'm still confused, but I will say it was a good movie.
Speaker 1: That was not a ringing endorsement that description of it. Maybe I'm still very want to see it.
Speaker 3: I'm so very confused by what it was. But it was really good.
Speaker 4: But how is it good? If you don't, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't explain it.
Speaker 8: Just Michael Michael b. Jordan's hotness just out waging.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, I can't explain how was this that it was actually really good?
Speaker 2: I thought I would be more thrown off by the mustache. I hate his mustache. You kind of get over that really quickly.
Speaker 5: Okay, can someone who will actually watched the.
Speaker 8: Movie let us know on the talk and tell us what it's about, because Selena did not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's about the Michael B. Jordan twins.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's two of them and the old but also modern yes, with cowboys yes, and.
Speaker 3: Then vampires show up?
Speaker 4: What maybe a tesla?
Speaker 1: I am for that reason, I am out.
Speaker 4: I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't at all.
Speaker 2: And then I really quick the weekend box office Lee, Low and Stitch. Obviously number one did I lost the exact number here?
Speaker 4: But Hella money?
Speaker 3: And then number two that new Tom Cruise Mission Impossible.
Speaker 1: The final reckoning the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Sinners because I did go check out the movie a ditch over the weekend.
Speaker 1: It isn't really intended to explain it anyone, thank you.
Speaker 3: Because it just was confusing. It was like a modern Western vampire movie. But there was also a lot of music in it. Does that make it a mean mule?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like they're singing.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Oh jeez, Morning JV shows. I'm meaning from Pittsburgh. I'm just calling to weigh in on the Sinners movie. It's definitely a good movie to go see, and it is a mix of genres which kind of makes it interesting. However, it is not Western. It takes place in the early nineteen hundreds to Western.
Speaker 2: Okay, not as okay, so it's not not a Western movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes okay.
Speaker 24: Selena, that movie exactly what you said, That's exactly how I felt. I had to ask everybody who was in love with the movie what the heck it was about. Suppose it's all about like morals and how we let the evils take over our decisions and stuff like that. But yeah, it was just everywhere kind cowboy, like you said, vampires everything. It was just a little too much for me.
Speaker 3: So is it cowboy Western or not?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 5: Okay, so for sure though for sure vampires, yes, for sure the vampires.
Speaker 8: All I know is this is not making jess or I really want to see you guys have to see it.
Speaker 25: Good morning, David show John from Fremont, Selena.
Speaker 13: That was a horrible description of Sinners.
Speaker 25: But it's period piece in nineteen thirties in Mississippi, so they're poor. But these twins have mob affiliates, crime affiliates.
Speaker 13: They have a little bit of that's why they have a car. But it explores themes of racism, belonging in community. It throws in some vampires and things from there. But it's good. I do recommend it.
Speaker 3: See thank you.
Speaker 4: It is good though.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 4: But there's also a lot of music like singing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some little music pieces in there, but it's really good.
Speaker 4: So a vampire Western musical.
Speaker 2: The vampires aren't singing, okay, good, No, cowboys are what it's not cowboys?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know what? Never mind, now I'm even more confused.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine