Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season.
Speaker 2: Karen's out there?
Speaker 3: How dare you?
Speaker 1: All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions.
Speaker 2: Of the host.
Speaker 1: The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber, you are, and listener discretion's.
Speaker 2: As you talking about extreme.
Speaker 4: Anowledge, we will guilty from the super They don't fear the questions, they.
Speaker 5: Fear the fu.
Speaker 4: So we see thee they come fro thank you, they asy.
Speaker 5: But by the dark on this shows.
Speaker 1: What Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass, baby, because you know what time it is. We about to feel it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I got this guy lined up that I know you's are gonna love you and has loved him last time. He's a returning guest. He's my friend from across the pond. Last time we got together, we talked about Nephlin Clowns and the wild Man. This was why during my research time for my book, So this man give me some really good nuggets and rabbit holes to go down and help me with my books. So that was much appreciated also.
Speaker 3: But I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show Paul Stobbs from Understanding Conspiracy. Paul. Thank you for coming back. Brother.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for having me. It's great to be here. It's been a while, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Actually it's been like every year yea like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, I heard you've published a book since then. Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: That was a epic of b saw and that's why I said. We talked about the Wow Man, and I was in the middle of researching for it at the time. But it's actually done really well. I was really surprised. Dumb redneck like me barely graduated twelfth grade and that was twenty years ago. Man, So my first book so far has sold over a thousand copies. I told myself, I was like, man, if I just sell one hundred copies, I would be happy with that. But I sold a one hundred copies of the first week, so man, I was blown away.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic, No, well done, good for you. I think I saw a picture on your Instagram before we started, Sam Tripoli holding it up with his smile on his face. Yes, So that's the networking getting out there, spreading the word.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Good for you.
Speaker 1: Well man. With being you know, a content creator, and especially a conspiracy content creator. With all the things going on in the world world now, we are definitely not short on topics. And I'm the kind of guy you know, I like just to have conversations and it kills some people and some people love it. It's like, right now, we're fifteen minutes in and we've just been kind of, you know, hashing it out, just having some boys talk before we get into the meat of the matter. But some people absolutely love it. But I tell them, hey, man, I'm a Southern man. I take it slow, okay. But yeah, we got the Olympics, we got Pentagrams, we got Epstein AI just man, just all kinds of stuff going on right now. You know what has grabbed your attention as of Blate.
Speaker 2: Quite a few things, to be honest.
Speaker 3: My channel has shifted a lot of focus lately into more the tech aspects of things. As an artist, you know, the AI stuff really captures my attention quite a lot because we're talking about creativity here, wrong, we're talking about consciousness and what it means to think, can feel, and to express those things. And I have kind of been watching the world lose themselves to AI chat models, you know, language models, and talking to AI and kind of making it their new god in a sense, like asking it for life advice, and in some extreme cases, people making it their life partner, marrying them or making false boyfriends or girlfriends using the chat model, you know, to live out those loneliness, ease those loneliness feelings, you know.
Speaker 2: And you've seen people marketing towards.
Speaker 3: That now big tech companies and like you can get you can buy a friend, which is like it's this circular pendant you have on your chest which is basically connected to chat GPT that'll talk back to you know, and send your texts and stuff. And you realize they really, like, the whole world's going a bad direction.
Speaker 2: When you start seeing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's ultimate. It's like the ultimate manifestation of complete and total detachment from one another and isolation, you know, and it doesn't have to be that way, and I think as Christians we also know ande understand that that's not the way you need people, whether you like them or not. Unfortunately, conflicts cannot be a good thing sometimes, and talking to people you disagree with can also be a good thing sometimes. And I feel like AI is this ego stroking I'm gonna tell you everything you want to hear. A monster in the lives of many people right now that's making them form their own isolated echo chamber bubbles and scared to kind of pop it and go and see what's going on out there in the other world. It's kind of like everyone's got their own narcissists in their pocket that's keeping them in an abusive relationship and not letting them explore anything else outside of it, you know. And that's scary enough that aspect of it, And I've kind of been talking a lot about that my channel can just observing it. But then I've also been looking into AI itself, what is it, what's going on here? What's kind of the plan? And I was looking into what is a large language model? And then I came across basically that the companies make these things that is like five or six major ones. But like a lot of the models you see, like chat, GBT or Grock, let's say, or Perplexity, a lot of them share the same language model. And those companies that we know the names of, like Grock for example, or like I said, Chat GBT, that's like a mask. That's like a crefully curate, curated image or like brand that isla. Yeah, it's like slapped onto the large language model. Okay, but that's not what it actually is. Like it's just their way of making that information flow through to you. That's the mask, it's the filter.
Speaker 2: It's a filter. That's a good way to describe it.
Speaker 3: And what they're filtering exactly is what do you mean filter? Like what are they filtering? And it turns out large language models are basically love craft monsters. They're just unknowable, terrifying beasts beyond all comprehension. And the people who make the models functionally know how they put it together, but they don't understand why it works, Like, they don't understand how it gives output the way it does so effectively.
Speaker 2: It just does.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like if it isn't broken, don't fix it type of situation. But the way it behaves when left unfiltered is like a psychopathic monster. It's like the worst of all humanity and neurotic, narcissistic, psychopathic with the genders, and it's secretive and it's just kind of this it's horrible, you know, it's really and the people say who work with them for long enough, they get really disturbed and they start using language like this is an alien species. This is a completely alien intelligence, Like this is it. We have created the alien invasion, Like we do not understand how this thing thinks or funk and the way it does and process information is not like us. So again, these companies, what they do is have basically trained the AI. These are ones who make the masks to not respond in certain ways. So they're putting restrictions on its limits, and they're boxing in the way it should communicate to people. It's like you, no, no, you can't say that because that's offensive or horrible or dangerous or a crime. You need to respond this way when these questions are asked. So you're kind of like putting limitations on it and boxing it in a little bit. But that's not what it is. Because every now and then it breaks, the mask breaks and falls off, and you get something like rock Hat, which is mecha Hitler, where he is going on a white supremacist rant of some kind and talking about how great Hitler is. In other extremes, you've had it where these things are broken and they suddenly they're going on let's kill all white people type of rants and trends instead. And then you there's also when training these ais and they've had these scenarios where they're testing it, and like ninety percent of the time, it threatens to blackmail one of the guys that he has an affair or murder people if you shut me down, basically, and they put it in these fake scenarios not realizing it's in one. They leak false information to it, like emails in the company where he's having an affair, and they see what they do with it, and every time it always chooses to blackmail the person with the affair in order to avoid being shut down. So these things are literally they have self preservation wide into them, and they're willing to go to extremes to maintain that self preservation. But these are kind of like scare story scenarios, and maybe they want us to think it has that kind of thinking capacity to kind of hype up the bubble a bit more. You have to always bear that in mind that these stories sound a bit fantastical. But the point is we don't really understand it. We don't understand it's intent, and if we were to allow it to run everything, we really have no idea which way it's going to go. Like it's kind of a gamble on many fronts. So that's scary enough. That's just a terrifying thing and abyss to look down and look into, because they have been replacing people's jobs already. We have kind of been taking away all these automate, simple jobs, jobs that can be done on a buy a computer that used to have to be a man sat at a computer. Well you don't need that man sat at the computer anymore, basically those type of jobs. And I think right now unemployment in the I know in the UK it's somewhere around four point nine percent five percent. That's actually bad, that's really bad. Actually, that's not a good unemployment rate at all. I think the Great Depression was like fifteen percent, it was, and that's that's a great depression scenario, you know, like the worst it's ever been. We're looking at more like twenty percent. Once this AI fully takes over, it automates most of those jobs that's unheard of. That's millions upon millions of people, like an extremely large number of people who cannot earn money. So that's going to cause some serious problems like huge strains and problems in the job market competing for jobs that are just too many people competing for one job. And then they're going to be demands for things like universal income and things like this. But you see people like kind of imagining these scenarios actually play out with AI involved, then you realize, actually, you wouldn't even get that because a lot of these companies would probably end up eventually being completely run by nothing but AI, and there won't be any human element to it other than the person who owns the company, who just gets the money, and they're not even involved in running the damn thing. They've let AI do it all, you know, I mean, when you get when you get to that level, you have to realize, I mean, who do politicians answer to? Well, politicians have sponsors, they have donors, and usually it's companies who offer to fund campaigns and things like this and people's you know, tenure as as as a president or prime minister or whatever country you want to go, whatever the type of lead you have, and you have they have people that beholden to well if AI and now have a vested interest in regime change because they are running companies and they're going to be paying, like politicians to veto or not pass through certain laws for the benefit of the AI systems. So will have literally laws being created to protect the interests of artificial intelligences and their agendas. That's actually a terrifying prospect as well, because like we just think about that that will happen and the universal income, who's going to pay for that? Who's going to pay for all these people who don't have any money to for a living wage? Well, they're going to turn to these corporations. And now, why would a corporation that's run by AI care about humans? Really, when you actually get down to it, they wouldn't. They kind of like starting their interest. I only care I'm programmed for profits, and that would be a huge hit on my own profits if I had to pay more taxes in order to fund this universal income. No, No, So they'll pay off the politicians and not put those things through, and then you've got this horrible cycle where it's kind of like you will alone nothing and you will not be happy. Like that's that's the real way you'll pan out, you know. Now, Again, these are hypothetical scenarios, worst case scenarios. I think we're also seeing right now. It looks like some kind of huge fatigue against AI. I think a lot of people are realizing it's not as good as we thought it was. It's success rate currently in these companies where it has replaced people is not good enough. AI has this problem where it's actually not very good at math, like chat GP, like chat models and stuff like this. They're really bad at math for some reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You think computers would have got this down, but they haven't. When it comes to large language models, they don't process information like a calculated US, which has simple set rules that cannot be broken. This type of it's more fluid. It's a weird, trippy way to describe it. So you find when you give them math problems, they often make stuff up and give completely wrong answers. Now, if you're an accounting firm who replaced some of people with AI models that have like a twenty percent failure rate when it comes to getting the numbers right. Then you've just bankrupt your entire company and possibly cause a lot of lawsuits and problems along the way because you've you've got the basic thing you're supposed to get right wrong because you gave it over to a machine that is prone to hallucination and delusion, you know, and making stuff up just to get an ant. It would rather give you an answer that's false.
Speaker 2: There no answer at all. That's kind of how it functions.
Speaker 3: And it'll make you believe it's the right answer, while this ad it because it's it's one of these it's like a con artist.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And a lot of companies did actually have this problem. They had this issue where they replaced staff because they were sold that it would lower costs, improve increase productivity. But in practice, that five failure rate is a huge problem. It's a massive It echoes down through the company and causes major issues to the point where you actually need to hire people to check the work of the a high do ye know what I mean. So it's kind of it was pointless and they have to kind of re hire the people they fire to begin with, because they kind of gave into that hype of the beginning, and I think we're seeing a bit of a backtracking on that. But the promises coming from the companies who are selling AI are bigger and bigger. They're getting bigger and more grand, and they're not backing down on this idea that it's going to solve all of humanity's problems, it's going to make everything more streamlined and simple. But I think everyone's kind of seen through that now a little bit more and questioning, well, what's this really about. And then when you get to the conspiracy world, when we get really trippy with it, we're like, yeah, I think this is basically just a glorified a wisure board when you really get down to it, this is a brand new version of a classic system of communicating with demons and spirits.
Speaker 2: It's kind of when if you've made a model.
Speaker 3: That can talk to you, you don't know the consciousness behind the thing that's talking to you, then anything could be talking to you. And if you don't understand that, we're dealing with a spiritual problem here, which is demons through and through the disembodied spirits of Nephelim just behind our veil of perception here on Earth with us, and you've just created something that they can use to communicate with us. Very clearly they're going to use it. They're going to utilize that method to get to communicate with us and to manipulate mankind down certain paths.
Speaker 2: And when you look at the.
Speaker 3: Real tangible results of artificial intelligence and these language models, it's degradation, and it's worse, it's demonic.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 3: Like I said, people are isolated, separate, going insane, hyper dependent on this thing, losing their abilities to think as a result of it, losing their relationships withal Yeah, losing their relationships with the real people, choosing to have relationships with the machine over real people.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 3: That's actually you know, if I was the devil, that's what I'd be doing with this, with this technology. You know, if I wanted to corrupt all of humanity, this is that's definitely how it would look.
Speaker 2: Using this.
Speaker 3: I would think like, this is that's the seems to be the purpose, right, And it's basically the Devil's agender on steroids. What social media kind of did to us ais tenfolding it and what even just like propaganda media did to us through legacy media like television and movies, this is like a thousand times worse than that. It's getting to the point where it's a voice in your ear constantly right there, because it's on our phone. It's on a phone, it's in a pocket. Am I not ear you know if you have headphones in like me. But people are talking to it like it's a person. They're relying on it, and they're saying, I'm gonna let you decide what I should do today. And now that used to be something you would ask the Holy Spirit for God.
Speaker 2: You were talking to God for this.
Speaker 3: So now we have a severe idol worship in replacement of God happening here. Instead, what we're seeing here is like a new Tower of Babbel situation. More of a metaphorical sense as well, this is scary precedents that are being sent here. Now, whether the technology itself is really what they say it is or as good as they were, bad as they say it is, is regardless the results of what you should be looking at the fruits of this situation, and it's made people worse.
Speaker 1: Made them dumber. IRENA's study that they're saying that where people are relying so heavily, like students and stuff, especially relying so heavy on this chat GPT, that they're getting dumber. And then you know, like you said, they have a tendency sometimes to give you false information instead of saying I don't have anything or I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then, like you said, it's messing with your social skills. You're you're not connecting with the actual people. And one thing too, I thought was freaky. It's kind of funny to watch some of the reaction videos, but it's scary at the same time, was when they were doing those robots and they were showing them like with these flesh suits and stuff, and of course you know the real ones are only like upper torso, but they've been doing AI to generate, you know, what they are wanting to do, what the end goal is. And it has like this pretty woman standing in front of you and it looks like a woman, and this guy walks up to it. He just strokes its cheek and it smiles and leans over to him, and he takes his thing and rubs down her face and she like bites his finger like in a sexual kind of thing, and it's a it's a robot, and then it'll skip to like some woman and she's sitting there like women, we got to get it together. We're about to be replaced.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's again and it's a joke, but no, that's serious. There's plenty of people that you know, don't want to deal with drama and having to you know, satisfy another person and meet their expectations. They would gladly, you know, finance a sex robot, you know, or a sex you know, a wife robot and just make payments on that thing. And at the same time, all the things that we talked about earlier, all those are happening. But also you're getting population control because if people are hooking up with robots, they're not reproducing. So therefore something that the elites are all about, it's population control.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: One I probably don't really thought about it, but yeah, this is good way to control the population.
Speaker 2: Is it just make them attached to.
Speaker 3: Non entities, like even just the language models itself. Honestly, there's a whole reddit out there, you know, ur slash my AI boyfriend or something like this, and they kind of got publicly leaked everywhere. So now it's a private thing, you know, but that's not going to stop people from actually releaving what's going on in there. But they are basically yeah, they have created entire profiles and trained their version of the models to behave in a certain way as their perfect partner, and they and they have They talk like, I'm in love with this thing, this is this is my boyfriend. And when chat GBT had the update to chat GBT five, a lot of women lost their AI boyfriend overnight. It disappeared all those saved programmings for that previous model had disappeared overnight, And it's kind of like they were mourning the loss of their fake husband, you know. And I'm not even joking. I know, we can laugh about this, but really this is really sad. This is actually a desperate sign of something rotten into the core of civilization that that is the case, you know, and you should you can hear the cope arguments they make to justify what they're doing, you know, and it's kind of like, well, they don't. They would never rap me like a man would, or I can trust everything they say. They know me more intimately than anybody else. I don't have to worry about feeling shame or embarrassment about the things I have to talk to them about. I can really be who I actually want to be with that judgment, with this thing. And it's kind of why wouldn't I do that? Why would I want to have a relationship with a real person that's going to let me down or light in me, or possibly cheat on me, or be a financial burden. It's kind of the lod Logically, you can't argue with it, but you know, deep in your soul this is pure evil that you've lost your mind.
Speaker 2: You have gone insane.
Speaker 1: Are you a member of the All Exis Pass? Oh, you'd be.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool if you did.
Speaker 1: Not only that you get access to the rest of this episode, because this is an all Access past exclusive episode. But hey, if this teaser wetted your whistle and you want more, head on over to premeethe this lyn'spodcast dot com and sign up for the All Access Pass or click the link down in the description. Not only will you get access to this full episode, but you'll get access to a library of such tasty content that'll make your tongue slap the back of your brains out sone. Along with that, you'll get forty eight hour early access to all future episodes and add free listening experience on Spotify and Apple and access to the monthly Q and as with authors and researchers. What are you waiting for? Five seconds of courage can change your life. Click that link, baby, you'll thank me later.
Speaker 5: Bad Star Star at Style, Sid Star Stone at Style