Speaker 1: We are live from the Trap. Does anybody have the intro question this week?
Speaker 2: Intro question? Uh no, I did not.
Speaker 3: I come up with something if you like, sure, come up with something, all right, cool? Uh So I know I'm talking to gentlemen who have been out of the single game for a really long time. So I'm gonna need you to get into the mind of when you was not in a lovely, beautiful relationship that you are now in.
Speaker 1: Now, go be hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am talking to I am talking to three black men here.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So have you ever been in a situation where you was on a mission with your hands and you know, like like ants type a girl that he liked and you had to facility facilitate that for him. Have you ever been in a situation where his type like you instead?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: It's a tough situation, bro, Like you just you gotta keep pushing. Then you gotta push like in front of you, man, and then there's you know, somebody gotta win.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, somebody, somebody, somebody has to take the shot, right, some one got to for the team.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: You gotta bring the dub back to the team.
Speaker 3: M hmm, one band one sound baby.
Speaker 1: No, nobody, nobody found me attractive. Nobody was looking in my direction, nobody was paying attention to my facility. No, nobody has been intertwined with me, looked at me. Nah, so I can't okay.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, good answer. Bro.
Speaker 3: You all got.
Speaker 4: You go like that?
Speaker 7: You all got a past many not him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not me crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey bro, this is day, this is DA I know you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey man, in the the sanctity of people watching this program, I will leave this show in a heartbeat.
Speaker 8: Man, That's what I said. Good answer.
Speaker 1: So, I, like I said, I do not have any recollection.
Speaker 3: I would like to say as myself, I accept your answer. Brother, That's how I taking it. Thank you. No problem, man, no problem, good answer.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure. Let me make sure my answer was good enough to hold on.
Speaker 3: Gotta check in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure anything good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was that good? That that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The thing the things you gotta do, the things you have to do.
Speaker 1: That will determine if I stay on this show for the rest of the night.
Speaker 3: Baby, that's that's what we like to see there, Yes, sir, my man, my man Scotland winning already, look at him.
Speaker 9: This is not my first rodeo, right, We've been here before. I know who's watching this show. I know who who is looking so yeah, yes, sir, yes, sir, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: We love to see it, man, We love to see it.
Speaker 2: Thank you man.
Speaker 3: You know you know. The amazing thing is that we're about to go into this will be the first time that we get to do our intro.
Speaker 2: It's the intro video to do it.
Speaker 9: Man, listen, I know I put it on the timeline, but should we do we?
Speaker 3: Should we put it play for him though? Should we play from?
Speaker 8: Fuck it?
Speaker 3: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: A B g W.
Speaker 8: Real trap shit.
Speaker 1: This is the peak of professional rust like I love it.
Speaker 2: Once again.
Speaker 10: Get tuned in to the bg dub put it up, get this to describe, up and lift Hoover cup to be back up soon. The Scottie Beings call of a noble conversation server the side of Cayla Greens No load the biggest heel in the photo d Mac and chash Shoo get hauled from the logo and north the top road starting that God from a locker room in.
Speaker 2: Philly, they got low black guy.
Speaker 10: H heji up, No matter up, yeah, come back, no matter up. Yeah, Sundays Lace main event, and we live with it. And this is where we is a low go.
Speaker 3: Got some perfect shoes on.
Speaker 1: It's never the shortest, too soft, the shiitty start and the terrible.
Speaker 4: And you.
Speaker 3: And welcome everyone to the first and you will b G W Tardy Awards.
Speaker 1: But we got the man.
Speaker 2: Himself, the vocals, the production.
Speaker 1: The legendary e Oh Baker, Yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, no idea. Why had to be a heel in it? But it's okay, man, We get shake that wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Look that was perfect.
Speaker 9: And and when he finally comes on the show, the visionary himself, we will give him a round the plause too, but calling you.
Speaker 1: The biggest heal. And then Chaz added Darius Carter right behind you chef's kiss. It was perfect. It was absolutely perfect.
Speaker 3: I never understood why why these things happened. I mean, it was great, it was beauty. Just didn't didn't understand why they came together like that.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 3: We might do that. Hey man, hey, hey, one thing's for sure. You know who doesn't think of a hell Netflix.
Speaker 1: So once again, like I said, symbolism that you are seth rawlins is perfect you know what I mean, the backstavage, the portrayal, always thinking that you are right.
Speaker 3: I mean I put it this way, that we're gonna do it that way. That makes perfect sense that you are Roman because you be gaslighting the fuck out of all of us coming up with these terrible, terrible rules and not trying to defend it tightle when it actually is your time. But yeah, it's cool. I can rock with that. You can let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Every time I have tried to implement a rule and then gets shut down, who's still in up defending the title? You second, like.
Speaker 3: Us, specifically me, I mean gastling all the time, And I just be like, man, this is crazy. I had never been gasoling in such a way.
Speaker 1: This is how we started our first uh first Tardi Award. This is what we're doing. Yes, it's not a regular show man, this is this.
Speaker 3: Is I agree. I agree, Hey, it's called we had to put it in there.
Speaker 1: We give me sure Coming in first, it is I Scotland Underwood.
Speaker 3: Coming in second. It is me myself and mister solo. Man, that's a lot of Boozeyeah, who next. Who who's going next?
Speaker 6: I'm coming in third, but got the last word for the party, one dapple for the awards, I rightly name d Man, motherfucking tart Man.
Speaker 11: Yes, you already know who it is. Man coming and forth in the fifth chair. B g W pod aj styles, P low P all of those good things. I'm overcharging the niggas for what they did to the Cold Crush and to Cold SCORPOREO.
Speaker 8: So always remember that.
Speaker 11: Absolutely you already know, very privileged to be at our my first Tardy Awards. I wanted Tardy to go third because you know this is his namesake, but I know we usually do his introduction last.
Speaker 8: But just for you know the theme of this evening, you know what I mean. I definitely died that so.
Speaker 9: But but we we got a Hall of Famer in the building right now, Erica in the building, d g W.
Speaker 1: Hall of Famers. She'll she'll be gave her flowers and oh two bg W Hall of Famers. Another one sailor what is happening?
Speaker 3: We love it?
Speaker 2: We love it?
Speaker 7: Love?
Speaker 1: What's love?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Should have got a drink. I'm out here drinking water.
Speaker 12: That's good, losing I'm sing, hey, look, I'm seeing I'm saving my drink for Tuesday, Tuesday evening.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And then we got man much love you, love you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I love you, Erica angle out to y'all boys.
Speaker 7: Man, it's taking nostalgia for y'all. I don't want to put too much back to the Nolo days.
Speaker 13: Oh God, I see that.
Speaker 4: Back days, back to.
Speaker 2: The to the potments man.
Speaker 3: Hey man, good times, man, good times. He used to come through with bruise every time, bruise every time.
Speaker 7: And I just want to say, I just appreciate y'all by like just naming the awards show the Tard War and I know this has been like one of them making sense years ago, and by just being one of the longest special guests, you know, ever in the history of BJDVE history. Thank you all for you know, you know, just the just the acknowledgement of that, because you know, without y'all shah really when being here. So I just appreciate y'all boys.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, bro, the Tardy Awards is more than just recognizing the finest in professional wrestling. It's recognizing the brotherhood that we all have. You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: You are are for ever an integral part. You know what I mean, the light, the laughter, you know, the happiness. That's what you bring.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You are absolutely deserving to be recognized in immortality. The Target Awards will be here long after we are gone. You feel me so by giving you the accolade. It's it's absolutely nothing, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Manstling and everybody on him, But.
Speaker 3: That don't matter.
Speaker 1: Brother, Look man, Shout out to Vincage, shout out to Ready, who's coming.
Speaker 9: We just looked at you. This is the best show of the year, the best awards show.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I've tapped into a couple of people's the Best of twenty twenty four podcast.
Speaker 3: You know, no shade, they all suck, But.
Speaker 1: Us, being who we are, are here to provide high quality entertainment as we do these picks. What podcast do you know that has really no clear definition of who winning? Who are the winners of these awards?
Speaker 3: All the miscommunication, it's honestly what we do best.
Speaker 1: So this is what I propose. This is what I proposed To make the show as fun and as interesting and possible, we all say who we think won from our perspective. And then we vote on who won the award based on all of our picks.
Speaker 3: This sounds like a trap, but I feel.
Speaker 9: It sounds like you you know which were you about to win?
Speaker 3: Buddy, I do know what your ward about the way. That is terrible.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: All right, go ahead, man, we get now?
Speaker 1: Or should we wait for for young Chas to get into the building.
Speaker 8: We is?
Speaker 7: He like?
Speaker 14: Come it? He he said, he said seven to. So I'm gonna assuming you know what, We'll wait till we'll give it fifteen minutes. If not within fifteen minutes, is not here, we'll jump right into it.
Speaker 3: How about that? Well he got it to when we usually start.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes. In the meantime, what we can do is kind to brush over.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: I've seen too many biases from you guys. What biases we haven't even said nothing?
Speaker 2: He ready, chapelle.
Speaker 11: Bias said, he ready, You got notes. Probably wait for these to say, say you sign my Ops, I'm up the street.
Speaker 7: He ain't going to the final this year. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Embrace debate dog.
Speaker 2: He's ship, oh man.
Speaker 4: To come to hero and ship.
Speaker 3: Like curve you want to get his curve and a smith one ain't man.
Speaker 4: Curving another debate. Guess what, I guess the disc up zero fu.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: All right, there's a about to get the old charty back tonight.
Speaker 9: You know, I will say last night a W World's n obviously can't wait another week to go talk about that because it will be already flying by that time, So World's end already in the books.
Speaker 1: Overall, gentleman, what do you think about the preview? You know what I mean? It was a good closing pay per view for a W.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a good It was for wrestling for the last the last p l E of the year. Just overall, it was a good card, good grabs, you know, a W. They do a good job of the speed of the matches, so it's not a lot of you know, waiting around.
Speaker 4: And then yes, you know, we get they know what wrestling.
Speaker 7: Fans want far as an alternative, and I know I've been hard on them.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not wrong something wrong, No no, no, not the guy, the guy, the guy that wants they break the bat.
Speaker 4: Okay, but.
Speaker 7: The a W do a great job of, you know, having a good alternative to what you of the mainstream wrestling isn't a good a good graft of you know, pure wrestling, if you will, so overall from from the from the top to the bottom, and it was a good car, great car.
Speaker 9: Yeah, overall the Continental Classic, you know, I mean obviously the selling point the two semi finals Big Bill Will and Kyle Orton against and then you know what I mean, Ricochet and Okada. We have not talked about Trevor in the last couple of weeks since yeah, we never did a show during the Hammerstein Ballroom shows.
Speaker 4: Trevor Tate, h Trevor Tate on Twitter day, he's doing.
Speaker 3: That just he was, he was on his bullshit and I'll mean I wasn't. I'll be honest. I wasn't a hundred percent like mad. I mean, don't get me wrong. It's wild to out here retweeting Andrew Tate, but like, character wise, I don't think he was doing like I like this dumb ass ship that he doing, like he's just feeding into If you already got a bunch of people that liking you, and you already seen the fans that like you, why not just feed into it. Don't know, he ain't had to go over the edge doing some MG f shit like him. But other than that, I feel like he did a good job with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, low talk to me, man, But what do you think about bitch ass Trump?
Speaker 8: Yo? Bro, that's ship. So y'all know what I like.
Speaker 11: Y'all know what I get into the moment that the toilet paper came out, it became like battle.
Speaker 1: At It was gorgeous, gorgeous.
Speaker 8: He lifted his soul up.
Speaker 11: And so now I'm really curious to see, like you know, And one thing I'm really just kind of curious about also is that within this whole like ricochet shit, right, Like what's.
Speaker 8: Really going on?
Speaker 11: Is he having a he is he is he enjoying his wrestling? Is he just is he just leaning into this ship?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like for television purposes, but overall I'm entertained by it. I kind of feel a little bad for the guy sometimes. But that's why my curiosity is, that's my curiosity be a little turned because it's like, yo, like is this guy you know what I mean? Like what's going on?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like, but I'm I'm very entertained. I'm definitely ready to see him and swerves shake ship.
Speaker 8: You know what? I mean, you know, beginning of the.
Speaker 11: Year, and I think, like I don't know, and I'm I'm having a lot of debates right now, Like it's I'm talking to a lot of pro Ricochet people in my life, you know, I you know, only only but so much, right, not too much, That's very true. Definitely don't feel definitely don't feel bad for him in his personal life at all.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 11: More power to that brother, you know what I mean, And and and that on that avenue, right, But when it just comes to in the Ring and just I mean a little bit outside like some of this ship with the promo, like why is he laughing like that?
Speaker 8: At who told him to do that? Was that his idea? I'm very entertained, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: But I just think that the ship in the Ring gonna be what it is, you know what I mean. But I did really appreciate what Surve had to say about bro like like you were saying that like without us, like and I think that he shouldn't have said that ship. He never should have said nothing about like without without me, it's no a w type Like I think that was very undignified.
Speaker 8: And so yeah, he had, he had.
Speaker 11: He had he you know, he went he went into business hisself with that and he had to eat that ship last night. But you know, I think that the check is probably good, you know, but I just I just wonder about the guy sometimes at this point.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you, let me tell you. This is like this, you know, I mean Christmas gifts, right, you know what I mean? I started all this right, this is all my doing.
Speaker 3: You're that Drake, that Drake video who started this.
Speaker 1: We started this, you know what I mean? Like hearing the lose, It's like, yo, oh there he is the man Chazo, the.
Speaker 8: Maybe visionary man at the hour, man of the week is there.
Speaker 4: You're all beautiful.
Speaker 11: Let's mother beautiful every day.
Speaker 3: Bro, bro, you ain't got to be cool.
Speaker 4: They got damn they take a break.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what Chaz is doing right now.
Speaker 9: Chazz is manifesting when they're interviewing him in his director's chair and you know, he's playing the cool casual but he's like, yeah, I'm that nigga, you know what I mean, Like y'all can y'all can bring me my coffee?
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 2: She got the X head, They got the X he ony.
Speaker 8: He thinks he's slick. He put the a se the glasses they round, but they.
Speaker 2: This chaz vicious bro. Don't taste bro.
Speaker 7: That's that position. When when when the nigga eat you Hollywood stores? He started Still.
Speaker 4: He's dotting all the background ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really real life.
Speaker 4: I see the nigga take a little girl.
Speaker 2: The niggas he.
Speaker 4: Niggas what the nigga took from him?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, he don't sell everything nd A.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like me and.
Speaker 3: We are laughing at the same we are. We are brother.
Speaker 1: Brother hate man. We're not doing this up here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Yeah, yeah, we can hear. We can hear you.
Speaker 1: Brother, be back Okay.
Speaker 3: No, oh my man, just was just not in thelong. He's like, yep, didn't hear nothing nothing.
Speaker 1: We said, yeah, as we wait for chance to get back key things from last night, you know what I.
Speaker 9: Mean, thumbs of approval or disapproved? Uh, the undisputed era, you know what I mean? Coming back? Damn, we're not We're not rocking with it, not rocking.
Speaker 4: I don't give a I don't care.
Speaker 7: You don't want to see a old Roderick tag team.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll take that tag team.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: I don't need all the Undisputed Kingdom together. If it was just Roderick and Kyle by themselves doing their own thing, I'll rock with it.
Speaker 1: I'll be excited for it. But damn you my guard. Yeah, I can't hear you.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 1: There we go. Yeah, let's do a Mike check real quick.
Speaker 16: You're yo you yeah, you're mac just frogs.
Speaker 4: Why then did you say, like Tom Donard, that's.
Speaker 8: Bottom. I was like, yeah, I got more of him, I got more of him.
Speaker 2: Wrong to.
Speaker 4: God, Damn.
Speaker 3: Bro, I got Can we bring people up? Hey, oh, bro', let's go to the awards. Let's go to the awards, all right.
Speaker 9: So the bg W, oh the man, Eddie James, what's up with you? Broke the bg W Tardi Awards? Like I said, this.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be fun. This is gonna be good, man, It's gonna be good. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 9: So we're gonna go through the categories like I said, the rules are, we will announce who we originally picked, and then we will vote to solidify who has won.
Speaker 1: In agreement.
Speaker 3: We're good. Yes, first award Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 9: Now Rookie of the Year does not necessarily mean the person just started wrestling this year. Rookie of the Year means that this was probably their their either their breakout year or the like I said, they you know, one of the young gunners that are going into twenty twenty five of a lot of momental So my pick for Rookie of the Year was Jada Parker.
Speaker 1: Jada Parker.
Speaker 9: I feel, like I said, I think we tend to forget Jada Parker just debuted in February, right, so I think for the year, for the year she has had, I just I can't see anybody being better. You know, there was a couple of people that I had originally, but my pick Jada Parker, it's.
Speaker 8: A good pick.
Speaker 7: I ocur I had to put my I had to put the tares on for that one, because that's women of the Chicken Dinner.
Speaker 4: Now, uh Jata Parker.
Speaker 3: When right now he said, nobody know what else matters, it's j Parker rookie.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, she can't look. I went to the barber shop. Dude was like, hey, bro, you don't watch I know you watched wrestling. I was like, yeah, you know, you know I watched wrestling little podcast and he's trying to get on.
Speaker 4: I was like, fuck no.
Speaker 7: In my head, he was like, hey, brother, it's some wrestlers. I'm going to show you that I've been watching first man, Jada Parker. I was like, okay, yeah, bro, you tapped in. But he was talking about her way and he wasn't really respecting the Graps too much. He was looking at a whole bunch of other ship. But I understand. I understand that, man. But that's part of the reason why I.
Speaker 4: Put that Rookie of the Year too.
Speaker 7: She gravitating to a different audience and bringing them to to to wrestling.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. She already have a mainstream appeal.
Speaker 7: We're not even being top in the underground aspect of wrestling.
Speaker 4: So with that being said, that's why I put with Jada Parker.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 3: I feel you, so I'm not gonna lie. I totally forgot that Jada Parker only debut to February, but I went with Javon Evans as my pick for it. I think he's had also a very good, amazing first year up in the in the n x T. He's he's been able to be put in big spots. He has delivered in every single time that they have put him in a star moment. Uh, start making categories or anything situations and yeah, I see nothing but the sky is the living for the kid.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, Uh, I was like, what are you.
Speaker 2: I too?
Speaker 17: When Javon Evans again, I wish I would have asked about certain like a certain category as far as like what are we considering rookies or breakouts? Because I think we all probably shade up With that being said, Javon Evans is not a solid pick at all. He came out of nowhere essentially like he was doing his thing on level up. But once he came out of know once he got that spark and it started to catch on, the sky was a limit.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 17: He rarely misses and whatever whoever the opponent has been, whatever match there has been, he's found a way to step up. Even when he had that little, you know, little mistake with ro O you could barely tell. You just thought it was a part of the match. And that's how good he truly is and not just us. But you know what I mean, the O G's believing him too. You don't just get matches with Randy Yorton on a random you know what I mean, Tuesday, You know what I'm saying, So stuff like that. You see he's getting the rubs, you see he's getting the bumps. I think Scott hit the nail on the head perfectly. If we talk about just a flaw we had to find, is that if once he hones into how to slow down how they might work the match you I mean in the ring psychology and figure that out and still be able to use the speed when it's called for it, it's not gonna be too much you can do with them.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 17: You know, his personality is gonna carry him through promo, wives and things like that. But that's only gonna get better. You can tell he's a student of the game. He really wants to learn how to be one than one. So yeah, this guy's are living for this guy, and it's only gonna get more bouncy than ever for that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I see what you did that?
Speaker 8: Ah that?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, And uh, all of these are like, you know, appreciate all your selections. Definitely love me some young miss Parker Ball, don'no. But you know, on on both areas, right, because I heard Max was saying that, you know, the guys in the barbershop, excellent wrestler she is, you.
Speaker 8: Know, I mean, I definitely want to, you know, give her you know, those flowers here verbally.
Speaker 11: But my selection also went to the young og, Javon Evans. I've been following Javon for some time, as you know, as as everybody here and you know from Greensboro, North Carolina. Twenty year old you know what I mean, done amazing things in DPW.
Speaker 8: Shout out to day of.
Speaker 11: Locke pro and all the guys down North Carolina. Even a fire star as well. This year twenty twenty four right Pwy five hundred, he was number ninety five, right, And so I think that when I think about Javon Evans, right, I'm not making a direct comparison with other people, but I think about other people in.
Speaker 8: Their breakout era, right, who came through n XT.
Speaker 11: And not only people that just like went to the went to the performance center, right, but like actual talents who we know now that are like that were pure students of the game, right, Like we've seen these people have footage like basically like like remember that time, like we saw Kevin Owens at like a w WW event or like Bailey or like these like really like these people right who were kids at one point who really appreciated this game. I think they showed it like a picture of Javin at some point when we were younger, with like titles in hndrum and all of that. And he reminds me of that, right, like a Kevin Owens type, you know what I mean, by the time he comes to his breakout moment, Like I think that we can all say that like when Kevin Owens was doing his thing at NXT, he got called up and beat seen it like he pretty much was like Rookie of the Year then, right, or like at least like breakout person of the year. So Javine is kind of be given those those vibes to me like at this moment, and I think that, you know, it's probably gonna be a while right before we get an actual call up, right, it's you know, his kid got many moons to still pick this thing up at n XT, but again really bright future, you know, shooting up the PW I like every year and the Yeah.
Speaker 8: So that's definitely my pick young with g Jovon.
Speaker 1: Eves so based on proxy Javon Evans three to three over two, he beats Jada Parker. Javon Evans is the BGW Rookie of the Year. I don't agree, but.
Speaker 4: This is what we do, ja everybody.
Speaker 18: That's what I'm saying, man, Like, that's what I was assuming. But I guess. I guess three of the brothers up here don't care for Jedi Parker. And that's okay, Oh wow, Oh that's what we're doing.
Speaker 13: Okay, I got I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Say that time at the Grammy's his little Wodie had the him on him. That's that's chairs. And they got a gun. You got his gun at the awards.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man, I just got hit.
Speaker 9: Is a great, great pict But is it fair to throw over Femi in there? I keep forgetting that over Femi is technically a workie.
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought. I thought that this was like year two. So that's why I didn't pick him. He he was so good.
Speaker 7: That it seemed like he was already like two three years in all his life.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, but good, good evaluation.
Speaker 9: I was about to say something about, oh yeah, Obafemi is as far as like how how he hasn't been in the business that long. If Opa Femi was to win the world title on Raw tomorrow night, I'd be completely happy, like it would even be What about being the slightest, slightest, I'd like, damn he ended good thing like that as he should most improve, most improved, meaning that in twenty twenty four, the person that we chose showed out from how they were originally were in January to where they are right now. My pick obviously the proto star Kyle Fletcher. When Kyle Fletcher started January, my anticipation was by the time we get to the end of the year, Ozzie Opened going to be back in business, probably get the tag team titles shortly. In twenty twenty five, I never would have thought in a million years Kyle Fletcher would be lotted where he is right now.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, you saw the flashes of.
Speaker 9: Brilliance of him right I still remember that incredible match he had with Lee Johnson rigavanner Mania Weekend. A couple of weeks later, he had an amazing two out of three falls with Lee Johnson, and then I think people also forget Will Ostbury's second match in aw was Kyle Fletcher, right, So it's like you see the flashes of brilliance. Then he links with Don Kallas, shaves his head becomes Randy Orton, and that he does not look back at all.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 9: The two matches he has now had with Will Ostbury are in my book aw classics. His performance in the Continent a classic. He only lost once and that was to Mark Briscoe. But just that run in itself, and keep in mind the loss from last night, I don't even think hurts him even in the slightest If anything, I see him beating Will in the eventual rubber match. So as far for me, Kyle Fletcher is the most improved twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with solo secoid mm so based off of you know he you know, he was coming trying to get his foot in. He was trying to get his footing in, you know at the beginning of the year. You know under underneath like his family or whatever, but he was he was giving a task from somebody that didn't talk to somebody to had to adopt somebody else's personality to move a character. And then we have to adopt that personality and then make it his own and then all so having the New Blood line as a top hell, everybody knows when everybody knows when when you get back with the New DX. You remember when they tried to do DX, when it was just an X Pop and the New Age Outlaws. It didn't have that same flag, It didn't have that same umph that it did when it had Triple X when Sean was the leader of it. But this New bloodline, it still had that appeal, mainly, you know with the cheap code that having room and still around the store and having.
Speaker 4: Room and in there.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, he did not drop the ball. So I'm gonna go with solo scort.
Speaker 1: You know, one time for the man, the legend himself, Brian H. Waters. Big salute. If you get a chance, go listen to the incredible locker Room and lead episode Fantastic vibes, you know what I mean. Also, special shout out to us. It's for you wrestling podcasts, great brothers over there.
Speaker 3: I do love that.
Speaker 1: I do love that. That's so big. I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 8: That's That's a good.
Speaker 3: Because I about to say, man, he is like I know there was people that were like down on him as no woa whoa, whoa whoa Yeah, med Y, No, you slander the most on this podcast. You had to come in here.
Speaker 1: Hold on say that one more time that it was you.
Speaker 3: Pink shirt no lo Cowboys fan. Yeah, okay, okay, this is cool. This is this is the Bully no Hour. I feel that's.
Speaker 2: Jazz.
Speaker 3: That's right, he point, Thank you ship man. Both of those picks are great and I appreciate both of them because they can absolutely both. All of them have done their thing. I went with last legend. I feel like that last legend every time that she has been brought up to fill a spot, the fill of role, that she knocks it out the park. She when she first started, they had her just doing the talk show, just doing her thing backstage, being a personality.
Speaker 2: But the more that they gave.
Speaker 3: Her inside the ring and also teaming her up with Jakara, like they have done everything and knocked it out the park every single time their spot, their their match, when they had their joint at a crowd jewel amazing, when they had the four way match, four way tag team match, when she filled in for Jade at the j got knocked out the paint, knock that out the Park as well. I feel I see nothing of the big things for the last legend when it is her time to have more single success and take that NFT championship at some point, I think it'd be an excellent choice to do.
Speaker 1: So good, pick good, pick.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: She is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, have y'all seen her her cooking show?
Speaker 3: Yes, uh to.
Speaker 17: Your television programmer, I went, I went Naya Jackson for my pig.
Speaker 3: That's a great pick.
Speaker 17: If there was somebody who I mean, the the I mean, yeah, we all know that the stigma, the trope, the id R was that she was reckless. She she didn't have you know, that many moves, if she was a big.
Speaker 2: Body, X, Y and Z.
Speaker 17: You know everything was said about it on her son and the fact that she didn't try to run from the grind.
Speaker 2: She didn't try to run from it.
Speaker 17: She took the time necessary to say, all right, I'm gonna put this work in, and not only that, I'm gonna come back to where you can't. There's nothing you can say about me, there's nothing you can do with me. You're just gonna have to accept what I am and she did.
Speaker 19: I I.
Speaker 17: Would have never thought naiajac would have broke out the way she did this year, I would have. I didn't see it because again I had I there was nothing for me to believe that she was gonna do the work, and she did. So I want to apologize to her because she heard the criticisms, she heard the gripes, and again, just when you're around greatness.
Speaker 2: As I am with four beautiful black brothers, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: You you don't want to feel like you're not carrying You're You're part of the deal. You're part of the package. She's a part of that that you know what I mean, Hawaiian Blue. She's a part of that, that tradition, and she's seen so many people in her family be great, so I'm pretty sure for her it was like, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Have a legacy to live up to. I can't let this go to waste.
Speaker 17: And so she went away, did what she needed to do, and now she became a main event player. So now when you see her winning King of the Ring, see excuse me, Queen of the Ring, it's not like a shocker. It's like, all right, you know what I mean? It makes sense because you put the work in so you know, my hat goes off to her because she did she heard the noise and she and she put the work.
Speaker 8: In really good pictures, really excellent pic.
Speaker 11: I want to take this opportunity to uh move toward our black Indie folks for this award. Now, when determining who I wanted to select for most Improved, I wanted to kind of provide a caveat if that's okay. I know, the most improved is sometimes an award that has a certain like, it has a standard of like understanding, like the way we understand this award, who it should be given to, why they're receiving it, right, But I just kind of want to push the understanding of this particular award for a minute because of the individual who I think is the most improved in twenty twenty four, and for me, that is the seven mister Darius Carter. So the reason why I would like to highlight him right now is because there's Carter is a veteran in this industry.
Speaker 8: He is I.
Speaker 11: Think somewhat a master of it, right. I don't you know their students in the their's masters. I think there's some forever students, but I think his mastery shows.
Speaker 8: Up a lot more. And that's like primary granted, And.
Speaker 11: I don't want to use the p w I twenty twenty four as like the grand metric for why I'm deciding what in a few of our categories. But from his twenty twenty three spot, he actually dropped down I think seven spots he's in around that absolutely, absolutely, Brian, he's in that like one fifty excuse me, he's in that like one forty to like one fifty five. Uh, in that neighborhood. He's been in that neighborhood in the PWY in like the last two or three years, I believe. But he actually dropped down. But the cats I see in front of him, you know, it's it's okay, right, Like Billy Starks is in front of him, Myron Reed, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Who we who we've had up here.
Speaker 11: But the reason I wanted to select him is because you know, number one, right, I shay wrestling right, shout out to our brothers and sisters.
Speaker 8: Him in that.
Speaker 11: Title solidified I think who he is to us in the you know, in the black I w C if I may, And for me being a person who like in certain instances like and I'm gonna say it up here, like you know certain people like you know, oh my God, shout out to Billy.
Speaker 8: Shout out to Darius.
Speaker 11: But in a lot of instances, it's just like, man, like, when is this dude Carter gonna fall?
Speaker 8: And I think he's.
Speaker 11: I think, like like right now, like especially going into next year, like his his one percentage is gonna be way higher. You did what I'm saying because I'm even on the Internet Wrestling database right now is looking at some of his winning percentages and things like that, like he's next level. I think that he's ready for television. I think that he's ready for a lot of other things. But he's always pushing the boundaries, right, I see you know Natural Hill that Brian said, Like he's pushing what it means to beat these things. He's pushing what it means to get better in independent professional wrestling right and potentially hopefully on TV one day, because it's certain things I'm seeing from him that I'm not even saying from certain cats on television.
Speaker 8: You dig what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So for me, him winning the ISHA Championship again, like I said, he dropped down in the PWY the current Recombination Wrestling Champion and the ECWA champion. My most improved of twenty twenty four is the seven mister Deres Carter.
Speaker 8: First question as Oh.
Speaker 11: No, I was.
Speaker 1: All I wanted to say was a shout out to my man Marks with Mike's mahomie JT tapping in salute, saluting birthday, not to ye yeah, yeah, a couple of days ago. Yeah, I've been related to my man. But yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to ask about Davis Carter, just a quick question.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out, I want to say it.
Speaker 17: He's been doing this thing for so long and has been at the top of his game for so long, and we the culture understand his value and is his presence I guess I'm trying to figure out, like, yeah, we would love to see him on you know what I mean, television, whether whatever it is. You know, I mean, whatever it is, we just want to see it.
Speaker 7: Is a.
Speaker 2: Tough ask.
Speaker 17: Is a ww E idea slapping the face for him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 17: I only ask that not because I disrespect what it is or him. When I look at the w W, I d I look at it as I don't look at it negatively. But what I'm thinking about Darius Carter, I'm like, Damn, he really doesn't necessarily need it because he he is well known throughout must and it seems like he's well known not just with us, but then if you really know Gratch, he's well known. So it feels like he should just be there on his natural talent. So that's why I'm kind of asking, like, let's say he does get an idea, it's that like a knock towards him, a knocked down for him, because I don't feel like he necessarily needs it, you know what I'm trying to say, Like I'm not trying to say it's a bad thing, but he's so good, Like I don't necessarily think he easy to get on television.
Speaker 11: If I could chime in, so I don't necessarily see it as like it's not a negative. I agree with everything you're saying, But for me, it's like when I'm when I'm saying the word television in the same sense with Darris Carter, like not for nothing, like and you know, you know, we talk a lot of shit. You know, we like what we like in certain instances, and you know, we saw worlds in last night.
Speaker 8: We know what type of television that is, Like, I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't see him on WW television knowing what you know, what they look for, what they want to look for in the future from certain cats. I don't know if I really see him like being like and granted, who knows what NXA is gonna look like in twenty twenty six right as far as like presentation and certain other things like me in a moment right now, and it's great, but I would love to see him like on like a Ring of Honor and try to bring some something to that, you know, back to Ring of Honor. You did what I'm saying and just what he I just feel like the aw Ring of Honor stuff is for mainly like adult contemporary like wrestling fans, if that's like a thing to say, Like earlier Chartie was talking about you know, pure wrestling folks, you know what I mean. And I think not only just for the wrestling, but just for the presentation of there's Carter, like the way he talked that shit. Like, Yeah, I would love to see him on like their cameras more so than w W because I don't feel like he would necessarily be in the in the best space to be himself and granted I don't.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing you.
Speaker 11: Kind of kind of in the WW you kind of get remixed somewhat like we see what happened, what Swerve went.
Speaker 8: To the em It's like brother like it was cool, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But TNA would be Yeah, TNA would be Yeah, would be especially with the year that twenty twenty twenty five is about to bring for TNA. I absolutely just see like a potential few like with him and Nick Nemath, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Uh, And like I said, they're about to lose like a guy like Speedball, you know what I mean, A couple of guys, you know, possibly Josh Alexander him filling that void, Darius Carter, Mike Santana match like that just sounds incredible, you know what I mean. So with that being said, we've all given our picks. My final vote after hearing everybody, I'm gonna go with last sledgend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was just about to say the same thing, Like I had to take a little fans too. Everybody got hyped up on it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 3: Fan favorite, fan favorite choice.
Speaker 9: All right, next category the illustrious Promo of the Year, Promo of the Year, the person that cooks on the microphone. I actually had the transcript for my promo of the year right here.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, beyond.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read it because my pick for promo the year is the night after the World Rumble for two nights Drew McIntyre to see him Punk. And this is what Drew McIntyre said. I'm not gonna read the whole thing, but the key thing.
Speaker 9: I've said some terrible things about you since you for turn to w W E and I met them.
Speaker 1: You are a terrible person to me in the past. I think you're a poison to the locker room. But I'm listening to you and I can relate to everything you're saying. I had my dreams taken away from me as well. I was fired from this place, and when I was listening to you talk about your buddy Chad, I could relate that could relate to that as well. I don't know what I believe in. I've went through some changes recently myself. I've never been much of a spiritual person. But I want you to know this. I prayed for this and it happened.
Speaker 9: The context being in the World Rumble match, Drew McIntyre hit Seeampunk Boom Future Shock DDT and it had tore Sampunk's tricep. So for Drew McIntyre to get and say he prayed for this to happen happen and that sparked what I believed the feud of the year.
Speaker 1: It just was an impactful and it haackful promo on the basis that I feel like for the longest time, people like, people liked Drew, but people didn't really see Drew to be like a like the top guy, right, I think in a blessing in the sky. Oddly enough, see them Punk getting injured in the World Rumble was the best thing to happen to both him and Drew McIntyre because it gave Drew McIntyre the AMMO for the remainder of the year to be destination television.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You wanted to pay attention to Drew's promos. You felt like Drew was being one hundred percent honest of him, genuinely wishing the worst for seam Punk, and as you saw through the year, it just continued on, So I think with everything, it all kick starts with one and that promo, I just will never forget here. And I prayed for this and it happened. My pick Drew McIntyre two days after.
Speaker 4: The World War.
Speaker 2: Freak.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was my pig too, because I believe everything he said. After that shirt, I was like, yeah, he really don't think.
Speaker 4: I was like, some of that ship seemed a little bit real.
Speaker 7: Like you know, I know, you know, we all know, but it seemed like he really didn't like that nigga bro, and you did a good actor of what but he really meant that ship anyway, it went and super viral, you know what I mean that Then he like has like a T shirt and ship after that.
Speaker 1: But yeah shooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so you know seeing punks WrestleMania, uh, WrestleMania joint. Yeah himself, I'm not a Hall of Famer the at Infernal That's that is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go with you.
Speaker 3: So I had one of those heart versus h brain moments. My brain is agreeing with both of you, that is Drew. My heart is with the New Day kicking out Biggie and turned it off big Eie. That's why that's where my heart came so when I went with my heart on this one, because that would the way that drew like encompassed everything of hate that hurt my heart seeing how they did my man Biggie and the sadness on his face when his brothers turned their back on him and basically said kick rocks. It said in that moment when Kofi just put his put his hand up to him, Yo, man, I still it still hurts me to this day, even though I see Biggie living his best life.
Speaker 2: But that's the point.
Speaker 1: But yeah, proven every exactly, proving Kofee and Examber you're.
Speaker 3: Right, because how can how can I choose anything different if Kofe's old mama don't fuck with him?
Speaker 1: Hey, shut real quick. Shout out to Kofe's mom because she's the one.
Speaker 9: She's the whistleblow werd to tell everybody that Kofe won't Jamaican, so.
Speaker 4: That niggas from.
Speaker 2: That's my son.
Speaker 4: The thing that.
Speaker 7: Also hurt me about that promo too was that we always heard it was always opportunity from the last ten years for them to break up, and they always.
Speaker 4: Said they wasn't going to break up. They were like no matter what, either it was k.
Speaker 7: Promos or they're shooting from you know, doing shoot promos.
Speaker 4: They said it was never going to break up. So I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: No, I get it.
Speaker 1: As a Jamaican kid. That hurt my heart that night, I feel you shouts out, what do you got.
Speaker 2: Go with?
Speaker 8: Chazz? Uh new Day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That was.
Speaker 2: That was pretty tough to watch.
Speaker 3: You broken neck soup? What this bad? That Dan Kofe was bringing up? People don't even work there no more.
Speaker 8: Broke his neck, he can't.
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 17: That probably uh first and for aemost agreed with what Nola said that that Drew and Skot and Matt, that Drew magatized ship was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: It was a.
Speaker 2: Supreme domino effect that led to along with.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. It was that twenty twenty four February February. I remember it well, well.
Speaker 2: That was a good time that.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 17: Yeah, man, that shit was the most hurtful promo and the most impactful one for me obviously what they mean to what they represent to us. But I think for me the night before, maybe like the week before, when they had their little spat in the backstage, that's what really kind of drove home because it was like, how do you top that? How do you go above beyond that? And they nailed it. They nailed it again. Like I always said, when you can't tell what's real and what's what's Kate fee and they're able to blend the line like that, that's what makes the money.
Speaker 2: Same with drewis a point, although damn he might still do anyway.
Speaker 17: I but anyway, Yeah, that to me was probably the most significant and the most impactful one for the just because of what they mean to us.
Speaker 2: And like you said, Matt, that's a good point.
Speaker 17: It was so many times when they could have pulled a trick and they never did, and they just always like not all that we hear, So you know, it had to be significant to the point where it was like we were still here, but it ain't getting us nowhere.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you outliving.
Speaker 17: Your best life as big e shood, you living your best life while we you know, I mean, floundering, can't figure this shit out.
Speaker 2: So that to me was probably the most most impactful promoter this year.
Speaker 8: All good picture, gentlemen. I definitely think that.
Speaker 11: You know, I have a favorite promoter, y'm' talking about my favorite, but the ones that were mentioned are definitely the most like noteworthy moments we've probably had on the microphone this year. I want to highlight you know something from you know, the continuing Bloodline saga. There was an episode of Friday Night SmackDown on October eighteenth, not too long ago. New blood Line comes out. You know Solo's talking shit about you know what's going on?
Speaker 8: Jay comes out.
Speaker 11: Jay shows up best SmackDown and for me, like in the last couple of years, I think that Jay has definitely improved on the mic. I feel like we got a certain way in which we used to listen into promos, just like it's a way that we are used to listening to, like something like music or hip hop, and we used to hearing like how a regular MC or MC that you know, we would be familiar with, how they would with their processes.
Speaker 8: And it reminds, you know, Jay's process.
Speaker 11: I don't know what his process is, but when I hear it audibly and when I see it reminds me of a punching in, like the new phenomenon in rap music they call punching in, where like the yn rappers are like going in the booth and like saying like two lines and coming right back out, and then saying the next two and coming right back out. Jay knows how to give you certain shit in like like short form. Like I remember his promo against Gunthorp when he confronted him, you know, before that international Intercontinental title situation, and you know, everybody saying yea after everything Jay is saying.
Speaker 8: But I think it's like really effective.
Speaker 11: So however, to get to the promo, he confronts the new blood line and his little brother, and for me, it was a moment. It was like a touch and gold moment. I think it was some easter eggs in here as well. The first easter egg for me was he talks about how he left the blood line. You know what I mean, I left the blood line to be my own man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And if y'all ain't, if.
Speaker 11: Y'all don't remember, like everybody, please go back and watch it because I think, like, you know, he takes his glasses off, you know what I mean, he throws him to the crowd, and it's like it's a moment you did what I'm saying, and he said, you know, you ain't got to be doing all of this to like be your own man, like I left the family to be my own man and I became then in New Champion Nows and like he put it up and for me, that was that was tough. That was a bar because it's like, yo, like little brother, like this is this.
Speaker 8: Pot belt you did. What I'm saying, like this is really hours, Like I didn't got this.
Speaker 11: You're doing all this and all that for some for the ooh follow and that's cool and you're kind of doing it the wrong way what he ended up saying to him, Right, but I really thought that was a really like that was that was amazing for me. Then he says, well, basically a solo replies to him and said, like, you know, don't call me little brother, like I'm your tribal chief, like you know where you think you're getting off at. And from that, Jay replies to him and says, like like this just not the way to do the tribal chief ship, Like you went and got these tonguin niggas, you know what I mean. That's cool, you went and got Jacob. And then he looks at Jacob like you know, it's a reason why I ain't fuck with him and the and the reason is a real life reason that I love how they saw how he sold it into this promo right with Jacob in his incarceration. You did know what I'm saying, he said, and it's a reason why, like we don't fuck with them. And if you keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna knock his ass out, Like and you know what I mean some of the like it's big pot, you know, I mean, as if like Jauso came out again. So once I heard that reaction to him saying that to Jacob, you know, and Jacobs hot his fish grease right.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm gonna get a little bit more into him later on.
Speaker 11: But yeah, for me, that is that is that is my That is my favorite promo the year, Jay Uso Monday Friday Night's Mackdown, October eighteenth.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love you don't know, don't know how that's cap but.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's not gonna be everybody's promo of the year pick, but I listen, I'm not you know, sometimes you know, I gotta go, I gotta you know.
Speaker 2: That was it was recent. It's very recent.
Speaker 11: It was very recent, but like it was a lot in that in that few minutes for me, So you know, my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that was a fantastic pig. I was just about to say that, like I remember when I remember when Paul Haymon, I believe Togoloa had just debuted, and I believe they were in Saudi Arabia and Togoloa wasn't there. So Paul's talking to Solo and he's like, you know, we couldn't get clearance for Togoloa to be here, right, And then he brought up talking he was like he essentially was like kind of the same vein of like Ja Jay Bringo by Jacob wasn't in the Bloodlight before, like alluding to the fat like for years we've always been like, oh, I would love to see the Gorillas of Destiny in the USO's. I would love to see them in the blood line. For them to even bring up the fact like like a storyline reason, like we never brought them into the bloodline because they were too dangerous.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 1: I love that aspect of the new bloodline. So that's an excellent pick. That's an excellent picky.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: With that being said?
Speaker 2: My vote.
Speaker 7: Why why he was incocerated. Well, I gotta learn that offline.
Speaker 8: No stick ups, I believe all.
Speaker 1: I'd be terrified. Yeah, that gigant came up to me. You know, rum in your pockets. You got a big dog.
Speaker 11: And when Jacob, when Jacob talked, you know, he don't like Jacob sound like one of them, not like us niggas.
Speaker 8: When he starts talking, he sounds like he banging something like because they.
Speaker 11: From out there, Like yeah, yeah, like yeah, he's sounded like he forties, Like that'shit crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: My pick though, is still the Drew. That's that's That's what I'm going with, Drew for promother year, we gotta.
Speaker 4: Vote yeah true Oh sorry, Drew.
Speaker 2: Drew.
Speaker 1: True McIntire. It is jo still Frame of the Year. So the image burnt into your head.
Speaker 9: Now, keep in mind, I didn't have time to get everybody's image to where we can put it up right here, but I feel like we can all paint a vivid picture and I feel like we all got the same pick in it too. My pick for still Frame of the Year is Kofi holding his hand out to bigg As Biggy is going for a hug. If you have ever tried to give a friend or somebody a hug and you've been stopped, that is one of the most hurtful things that could possibly be done. And then it's your home me from ten years after they just got telling you that you ain't ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got nothing else, Bro, that' was sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with mine too. That ship fucked me up.
Speaker 7: Really, I was legit mad at I'm still mad at coche oufics.
Speaker 4: Don't get hit me say more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said his out.
Speaker 4: Don't the same, Chaz, What do you want to shoot?
Speaker 2: Somebody pissed off? Bro?
Speaker 4: That ship pissed me off to.
Speaker 2: That ship made me mad.
Speaker 3: As well, and always always got the gun on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, you always got bleaky.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know, you know it's funny. I got a new I got a new Chaz variant a word, Draco the Ruler.
Speaker 1: If you've never seen that, I'm one of the few people I've wanted, the few people to see Chazz without the beard.
Speaker 9: I've seen Chaz with just the go tee. Look at a picture of Chats with the go tea and look at Drac or the Ruler. That's the chess vary.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong. I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have nothing. You're right, he just he just agreed.
Speaker 4: I'm nothing.
Speaker 3: So my my still frame, my still frame of the year, I went with something that like was like wildest ship to me. Uh and swerve and Hangman's lights out cage match. We had the needle in his in his mouth. M that's I still remember watching the match and just being like, yo, what the fuck are we doing? Like why are we doing this? What is the point?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 3: Why this is unnecessary? But yeah, that's that's my still frame of the year.
Speaker 4: That some grouc right, I liked it, but I didn't. It was weird, like.
Speaker 8: But this is the.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm on the same page. It's got the biggie kofe. It was hand past.
Speaker 8: And I know that's gonna be the one ultimately the New Day.
Speaker 11: But for me, like the still frame, I mean, I guess it's both a still frame and like somewhat like a gift. Again here I go with these caveats, but the image, Uh, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 8: That a good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was always thinking that, But that's my favorite one.
Speaker 8: By the way, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go with that long.
Speaker 8: No, that's the one. But yeah, long story short.
Speaker 11: The image of Punk's reaction to Damien about the cash in at forty, it was just funny. It was just like, yeah, I don't know it just it was just something like wildly comedic comedic about that image to me. So that's my particular still frame of there happened that many It happened during the cash in, so and he he just got finished.
Speaker 8: Like beating his ass.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean yeah, it was it was it was up, it was up. That's that's the one, because he was like anybody want anymore? Like that's what it kind of reminded me of him, Like, no, he about the cash in homeboy Hill, you know what I mean, Like you didn't just help him out? But I feel right yeah right yeah real real ship, I got you.
Speaker 8: Like he blew his kiss you, I mean the kiss he did like he did that money in the bank. He blew the kiss then he turned to that ship. Was just hilarious. Man, Phil was a walking joke. He was a funny.
Speaker 3: Not like that, you bro.
Speaker 1: We didn't need to bring up that hurt for last night at all.
Speaker 11: It was brother, I'm sorry that moment though, that was moments before Mark Heart was warm.
Speaker 8: You know, I mean he handed the time I was in section one twenty one, I'm like, is this is? But yeah?
Speaker 2: That shit was crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: I would have been running around that joint if I had the Scotland flag on me. That was a moment for Scotland right there. And then it all went downhill.
Speaker 2: That was great? Sure, great, Shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna good damn what give his damn? What kind of night you had?
Speaker 3: No front road? I had a front row seat to your sad this, nigga.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what? We all agree, We all agree New day. Yeah, I'm skipping a couple, skipping ahead. Hater of the year, Hater of the fucking year.
Speaker 8: I'll be I'll be right back. Fella's be right back.
Speaker 2: No problem, no problem, no problem for that.
Speaker 8: But I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, walk into that one. Let me tell you about my hater of the Year twenty twenty four. I've watched a lot of wrestling this year, you know what I mean, AWWWETNA, MLW, New Japan, All Japan and Dragongate, CMLL, TRIPLEA, A, shay Nwa and I have seen countless wrestlers come across my television screen and my laptop and my phone device, and none of them depict the Hayden ass energy that Nolo Green has provided in twenty twenty four on this podcast. We have done a slew of episodes this year, and when I tell you this hate and ass Nigga has done nothing but provide nothing but negativity. He wants to talk about gas lighting. I'll tell you about gas lighting. No, Little Green always tells you what it is. And you see how he's shaking his head. You see how he's shaking his head like a villain, like a true evil villain. This nigga is Pinky from Pinky and the Brave type shit.
Speaker 3: He's vocal. You feel me.
Speaker 9: I am sick of your ship, sir. I'm absolutely tired of it. You are the villain. You are the joker to my batman.
Speaker 3: Oh man, goodness gracious, we could do this dance forever. It's cool, brother, all right, So my hater of the year, No, you don't get a pick your hater of the year.
Speaker 4: I hate you.
Speaker 20: No, lo.
Speaker 3: Sha, you're the hater of the year.
Speaker 2: It's Drew Matt.
Speaker 17: But as we collectively go as a group, no lo hey you brother lo friend Zoe.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, man than you. And we played the cowboys today too. I don't want to get my boy too much.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 11: My pick was my pick was this iteration of John Moxley death ride of John Mosley.
Speaker 8: That's a hating as white man, right there.
Speaker 11: I love I love you, know, but you know the consensus, brother, I'm it's the consensus is already Blade. I'm kind of outside of the consensus. I just gotta go along and get along. I love you, my brother. I love you.
Speaker 8: No, I love you, man, I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too, man, I love you too.
Speaker 2: Brothers all right. So man, so.
Speaker 3: For sept this award, fuck it. I don't care whatever I got picked for it. That is cool. And on this day, boy so no Green.
Speaker 8: I can hear him, I can hear him typing it.
Speaker 3: I heard him type. I heard him type and he couldn't wait to put that he hit that ship with else. But that's okay, you know what, That's fine. I will accept this award because this is for the best of our team. If this is what brings us together to hate me and to make me the hater of the year, I will I will take that. I will put that on my back. I will carry the cross for bg W, for this all of us. If I if hated me brings us closer together, I will take it.
Speaker 2: Hated the year, give him the speech.
Speaker 8: I gotta.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, you know, nigga.
Speaker 1: Can I just point out this selfish ass energy. This nigga makes this ship all about himself like a hater would. That's fucking crazy. That's insane, man, that's insane. Let's put this back up one more time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank thank you, Christy. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I found.
Speaker 2: It was on taps to send this email to the around the office like that.
Speaker 11: That's like when Dwight was interviewing uh.
Speaker 8: And it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey bro o, hey, you know you know what the great I got picked by all my brothers. That's good man, we're here. I loved it and I love every single one of you. Lorenzo, I love you, d Matt, I love you, Chaz, you brute right now. But I love you too, Scotland.
Speaker 2: I do love.
Speaker 21: You through all all, through all of the hate that I received, I will take it all in and bring out love.
Speaker 3: That's where this will come. Hey man, It's all good, felt like Nick can't, hey man, where's prayer of the year? That would be me, That would be every time Scotland speaks to me.
Speaker 2: But it's okay.
Speaker 1: Up next, Up next is who is going to have the banner year of twenty twenty five. My pick is Tiger style Lee Moriorny.
Speaker 8: That's a good pick.
Speaker 3: That's a great thing.
Speaker 9: And I was and I went back and forth because there was a couple of people where I was like, yo, I could see big things for twenty twenty five. But the performance Lee Mortar already just had a couple of weeks ago against his idol, his mentor Andrew McGinnis.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Technical science, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Like Lee has always been in my eyes, I like I always chalked it up to the the big three in my in my opinion was Daniel Garcia, Wheeler you to Lee Moriarty. For those that you know don't know the incredible indie run all three of those men had at the same time, the classics enjoy wrestling beyond wrestling, defied just.
Speaker 1: Incredible, incredible vibes all all the around. And Daniel Garcia finally came on his own this year Wila. He's doing this thing with the death Riders. Lee Moriarty with Shane Taylor Promotions has been stellar work. Lee as the Pure Champion has been stellar work. Lee does not miss when he's in that ring. But there was a moment in the h the post Media's post Media is from where I was like, aw has a legit top babyface on their hands. As Lee was talking, I was like, I don't want to boo this dude.
Speaker 9: I don't want to boom him anyway, but like there's nothing healish about him. I can see kids in the audience rocking the tiger mask puffer jackets and that being money across the board.
Speaker 3: Lee going out.
Speaker 9: In Hammerstein barber room, walking to the crowd, walking to the ring and the dudes have the tiger style banner and it just.
Speaker 1: Chanting Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee. Everything about that kid is going to be incredible.
Speaker 9: He is actually my pick going into twenty twenty five that's going to have that type of year where Kyle Fletcher had. All he Lee needs is just opportunity after opportunity, and you're going to see incredible things for him.
Speaker 1: That's my pick for up next of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: My up next is it's no surprise if you know me. It is for my Japanese son, to Keska.
Speaker 3: And everyone may be like, what do you mean he very much had up next year already. No, this is only the beginning. Brothers and sisters and everybody else in between. That is only the beginning. He has gone from different continents and whooped ass. He will now stay in America where he will continue to rise. He is the international champion right now. I see the AEW Championship in his future because what it is time and it is go from bell to bell. Te Keski is one of the best out here. Man, you can't There's not a match that you can say that he has had that you did not enjoy. There is not a match that you have watch with him that you could be like. Man, he is faltering like you don't see it. He has it. He has been the one, He has been the future for a very long time now and I cannot wait until he is the president.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My up next was Jada Parker.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I see a theme.
Speaker 7: Like I said before, Man, she got the cache right now and just in her short period of time of being, you know, in the spotlight, she made a major impact, and I think it's gonna carry over in two, you know, twenty twenty five, I see a quick call up, especially with the expansion of you know, ww go on the Netflix. I think she's gonna go to SmackDown to hold that bad her up, but to help hold that back up.
Speaker 4: But I got Jada Park.
Speaker 8: For my next up.
Speaker 11: I selected a name that's definitely familiar to you all, and it was you know, we had we had a little laugh earlier.
Speaker 8: A J. Francis is my up next pick.
Speaker 1: M hm, that's a good one. I'm not mad at that one at all.
Speaker 11: So you know, if you know, if any information you shot that Jada too, man, I think that like that's the excellent pick as well.
Speaker 8: That might you know, that might be the pick.
Speaker 11: But I think, you know, in terms of a j again, we meant you know, we mentioned Swerve earlier, and you know, all of that hit roll was a particular type of situation. You know, I'm glad that you know, Brig got a good situation back with the street prophets shout out to her.
Speaker 3: But a J.
Speaker 11: Francis, I think is like he's like, you know, I don't when I think of him, I don't think about the top dollars stuff that much. I do somewhat like some of that stuff was kind of like some of it was kind of funny, but he I think he kind of had like a certain like restart right and we're kind of seeing like what's going on with t NA And it really wasn't necessarily a match or anything. That kind of convinced me, like just hearing like the ship he was talking in that freestyle he dropped not too long ago.
Speaker 8: I think it was over Kendrick Beat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was like I took it as a promo and it was very convincing, and so yeah, I think that like the checks is definitely probably good. But I think he can I think I don't know. I think that if he get a solo on the n x T, I don't know, but that's that's my pick.
Speaker 17: I went with I'm gonna make sure I get this name right the last part e j.
Speaker 3: DKA m H.
Speaker 17: I didn't know who this this person was this you know, I mean, big black motherfucker that was this word that time they was all on stage. I had no idea who he was. But I mean, I just you know, I'm gonna support us. So our first time, I was like, Yo, who was this?
Speaker 8: Who was this guy?
Speaker 2: Like intimidating?
Speaker 17: He got he got the look and then you know what I mean, respectfully, people let me know on Twitter, and I've been a fan ever since. I started making sure I watch his matches, follow him. He has all the tools for a big man that you want. Yeah, he's fast, he's flexible. When it's time to be a big man, he does it. And and it's still like, like I said, I just found out about him. He's been doing this thing for a little bit. I'm glad he's with Lee Johnson. I said that, right, Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, sir, Yes, Sir Johnson.
Speaker 2: That tag team they had it.
Speaker 17: They had a really good match with gasa Agony a couple of weeks back at Final Battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He and he has a confidence about himself.
Speaker 17: Like again, it reminds me of Oba, not comparing, but just like the early like I've been here before.
Speaker 2: So now it's about just kind of be found the tools.
Speaker 17: My biggest fear is well, not even that, because Tiger style, uh definitely made his bones in our weight and so I'm not even gonna say that. I just hope that we don't miss the mark on capitalize on what he has to bring to say, because he has all the tools physically, so but we still need to figure out, you know, what can he do with the mic?
Speaker 2: What can he do?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 17: Ringsydchoed, X, Y and Z. But the tools are there, the potential is there. So I'm expecting a huge leap come twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: So my final pick I have to hearing everybody. I'm gonna go with Jada. I'm gonna go with Jada Parker.
Speaker 3: Will I will also go with Jada Parker.
Speaker 17: Say that is the real executive decision, my friend. That's why you are my love.
Speaker 9: Did bring up a good point, Queen Amanada for twenty twenty five as big money as big money you feel me? Next up is Sneak your game of the year. Now, I will say I am stepping away because this is not my way that I don't deal with sneakers anything, don't pay attention to so you know what I mean, Like you gentlemen, talk amongst you so and I'll be back.
Speaker 3: Oh man, so oh no, So this is what I would do. I'll take it through host of duties. Hey Lorenzo, Yes, sir, go ahead, brother, go with your pick.
Speaker 11: So I have a I got a one that you know, I got an honorable mention. I got another honorable mention for another category.
Speaker 8: Two. We're gonna say that.
Speaker 11: So number one sneaker game of the year seth Allens WrestleMania forty uh Fear of Guy white high tops designed by Jerry Lorenzo, a really good quality Nike sneaker. I definitely want to shout out like the whole, like Judgment Day, like sneaker thing.
Speaker 8: I'm giving this to Finn. I like what Dom does with the Travises.
Speaker 11: I like his variations of Travis when he get into and Ria, right Ria, when she was still with the Day, she was doing her thing with the dunks.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean. I think she did.
Speaker 11: You know, you know, we do the van skate highs or lows, uh, the high platforms that is. But Finn is very specific. Finn had the pair he wore at War Games, the white pair with the X the ones, and they were designed by a gentleman Mache three six five two seven five excuse me on Instagram. Definitely familiar Mac and uh yeah, you know every he just been he's been bombing all year with the with the judgment they drops, So I definitely want to give him annable mention.
Speaker 8: But Seth Rollins Fear of God.
Speaker 11: Fear God is my favorite brand, and that's like, you know, Jay Lorenzo is my favorite designer of men's footwear. So I gotta give it to Seth WrestleMania forty against Drew mcin Sorry.
Speaker 7: Definitely, that would be my honorable mention too, Seth, and Seth's been bringing it even with the with the hay I can't forget forgetting the name of the brand, but remember the uh boots. Yes, everybody was wearing like I'm not a I wouldn't do it, but he and he was bringing a lot of that. Hey man, somebody trying to help. If y'all can remember that in the comments, please bring it up. But it's that it's that uh the brand that kind of do that off the wall type of mixture mischief them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he you know he was and with you know, you.
Speaker 4: Could always wear it too.
Speaker 7: It's always with the outfit that you put on with it too, and he already off the wall already. But my pick was it was it was kind of a standard pick, but it was more so not because of the actual shoe that he was wearing, but the the impact that he did.
Speaker 4: In investment is that I'm gonna say Roman reins.
Speaker 7: Least why I said Roman rains because he actually got a Jordan's shoe there, something that I believe.
Speaker 4: Koffee should have got because.
Speaker 7: Of the air coffee a lot of the stuff that he was doing that Kofe.
Speaker 4: You know, he was very innovative.
Speaker 7: By switching up his shoes with the outfit, even putting.
Speaker 4: Kyriees with his rent gear and stuff like that. But the impact that the trend setting that Roman is doing actually getting a Jordan's Shoot deal, signing with jump Man, having a like my office partners asking me about hey, you hear about these bloodline twelves is about to come out? I'm like, yo, how you Yeah? So that's why I'm gonna give Roman that nine.
Speaker 7: But as far as I you know, actually shoot sneaker game, I would say I would say I would say Finn.
Speaker 4: For sure, but Fenn and Kofe.
Speaker 7: But my actual pick would be the impact that Roman is doing with having a deal with Jordan's mm.
Speaker 8: Hmm, good money.
Speaker 21: Absolutely absolutely go ahead ahead.
Speaker 17: Fire picks phenomenal picks. Honorable mentioned definitely. Finn Arnold mentioned definitely the Roman reigns like that. I don't know if that's happened before.
Speaker 8: Y'all.
Speaker 17: Y'all very more NOLG with than myself, But I can't remember where a wrestler Roman's caliber that got a sneaker deal.
Speaker 2: That's you don't just say shit like that.
Speaker 17: You know what I mean, Like, that's not a casual phrase like that doesn't happen in this game. That's that's for athlete because we are athletes. That's for like other sports. You know what I'm saying, not what what people think is not a sport or not as I've let it when we know damn what it is. And it just speaks to the impact of who Roman is and how he's still just.
Speaker 2: Still likes ahead of all of us.
Speaker 17: But let me tell you something, Man, the motherfucker that always jumped on my screen and I probably buyas because it's my favorite show. But Andre motherfucking Chase Man, let me tell you.
Speaker 8: I'm glad.
Speaker 17: He don't miss Bubba. It did not matter what the paper was. He was coming with him, he and it was the same color wave. But he had different shoes every single time.
Speaker 3: I was like, Andre Chase got nods on the fuck baby, Andre chased like and then to come again happy, surprised because he's been doing this.
Speaker 2: Ah, I wasn't familiar with your game.
Speaker 8: My bad.
Speaker 2: I apologize, I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Andre chased for me every time he was on next seed, every time he was on the PO League, he brought it out and wore them and it wasn't an ass, wasn't a bum. You know how some niggas got George can't shoot ship. No, Andre Chase is a real shooting, certified hooper every single time everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's my guy, that's my thing.
Speaker 4: I can't agree with the I can't agreep you. I mean, I fuck with the pump. I fuck with it, I fuck.
Speaker 7: With I love the Rebok pump. Don't get me wrong, I just it was what they said. That's why they don't fuck with your young bucks. They were saying that they innovated sneakers and wrestling like wrestless waining sneakers like he don't get me wrong. They they came out like it was one time they had like New York ones in the p L League and stuff like that. But once they said, they just undermined it like every other wrestler that come on, let's be honest, Hall of Fame sneaker wrestler, gotta be shaming man to be honest with you, don't get he had on the he had on the true blue threes, he had on.
Speaker 2: The white, he had on.
Speaker 7: The cement threes, he had on a lot of heat. So don't say that y'all innovated like y'all, y'all, y'all supposed to know. Y'all, y'all didn't know when it comes.
Speaker 8: To sneakers and ship comes the money.
Speaker 7: So don't say that y'all becomes the sneakers got. It's a whole mcmon out there that's not really and we're gonna be looking at him as a MC man.
Speaker 4: That nigga's a shame.
Speaker 2: He's sa mac nigga talking about you got no number.
Speaker 8: It's two dollars times that.
Speaker 22: Fly over and I'm I'm I'm looking at the move, but I'm I'm like, damn, he got on the fucking threes out there, Like who should Brett park.
Speaker 4: Like it wasn't in his ring gear, but he's come in with the fucking eight.
Speaker 3: So on ship.
Speaker 23: You know I'm saying, walking in is uh the street gear doing his promos.
Speaker 4: Don't say y'all innovated that ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: But yeah, bro Hart was like Sinfeld, if you don't look, that ship might get past you. You know what I mean, Like, yeah, you think it's some air and monarchs, you know what I mean. Shout out to Martine Road because she did, you know, design a paaradom, that black woman.
Speaker 8: She's a great designer. But yeah, yeah, Brett was on that sound Field ship you miss telling me.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was crazy, my bad to step over what he said, Chaz, but.
Speaker 7: I seen the comment and Marshall might that I get it like young Bucks and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They did a lot of stuff.
Speaker 7: With the ring gear matching with the sneakers and stuff like that, having the thumb text under the ones fire. But the only reason why I didn't mention them is probably because of the bias that Curving said I have because it is bikes. I can't say the niggas because what they said, but I with I respect they shoot games.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: So who we got is the winner? Gentlemen?
Speaker 3: I'm gone with Andre Chase.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the bathing nakes, I think, like, yeah, likes at work.
Speaker 2: But all right, what do you have that joint?
Speaker 3: He had a joint Halloween have it? I think he did.
Speaker 17: Uh yeah, Halloween have it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that was Halloween.
Speaker 8: Have it? Despicable? Yeah that was Yeah, like Erica said, some one.
Speaker 7: More thing because you know how I'm passionate about sneakers, right, I do want to I just want to sell, y'all. I do want to say, like the importance of the Jordan's shoot there that Roman got all the combat sports athletes that were under Nike. You got, you got Pachyah, you got he got Tim Bradley. But then that's think about the big athletes. You got Roy Jones Junior, that the first Jordan athlete. You got a son of God andre Ward that was a Jordan athlete recent recent times. You got Triple G And it wasn't nobody else, it wasn't nobody had a little had a small stint with Jordan, like I think one fight.
Speaker 8: That was a pretty boy era, right.
Speaker 7: Pretty boy with the headband and everything with Jordan.
Speaker 23: But Roman Reigns bringing out it pretty much was the same the same boot of the Roy Jones but kind of model mana, I can't think of the word.
Speaker 7: It was kind of modified to a wrestling boot, but it was like the same boot of the Roy Jones era. But you didn't quite Jordan didn't quite get a lot of combat athletes.
Speaker 4: Through out the years. You know that he signed athletes.
Speaker 7: So the fact that Roman Rings is one of the first, is the first wrestler that actually got a deal and a boot designed for him and a shoe that's going to be.
Speaker 4: Mass produced to sell out to the world. Think Roy Jones did even get that.
Speaker 7: Roy Jones had a boot that set a foot lock of shells for a while. Oh, begging my mama to get him for me. I was like, man, I could wait him in the rings. She's like, no, baby cost two hundred dollars, which is on call up back in the day. Jordan was like one twenty you know what I'm saying, only shoot that you get over that was the pennies. That was like, he just call them bug eighties the phone positis. So think about that. But and he picture is pretty much good because the wrestler's niggas getting that. It's wearing at Plavor right now.
Speaker 24: Yeah, King of rules was fired though.
Speaker 8: Yeah for the time the time, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Rules whoa And I think the n W had a soldiery.
Speaker 7: Don't get me mistaken, bro, I think they had a soldiery bark too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Unless we said it was the end of your soldiery in the.
Speaker 8: Hood, that was.
Speaker 2: That was some nasty work.
Speaker 3: I remember, that.
Speaker 4: Was nasty.
Speaker 7: I remember, Hey, you had a whole peper magazine Possible Love.
Speaker 1: But it was like two thousand and.
Speaker 8: Some, honey.
Speaker 11: Because Lugs has a page on the Pro Wrestling Wiki fandom page and it talks about the event the pay per views they sponsored.
Speaker 1: Telling you monumental ship man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, armagad in two thousand and two, in Vengeance two thousand and one, presented by Lugs.
Speaker 8: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: That was a good God that was a real good Nick.
Speaker 4: Nick is a clean guy, never seen anything in life. Nick.
Speaker 8: All of the sponsors in w w F history, this is awesome. They're gonna have to get into that later.
Speaker 3: Fit of the Year.
Speaker 1: So the drippiest, the waviest, you know what I mean, person pretty much that person had that ship on right.
Speaker 3: My pick.
Speaker 9: Isn't directly a one time situation. My pick for Fit of the Year is anything that your card Jack and Last Legend had on. Because every week those two beautiful black queens pop up and show the fuck with every outfit, color matching, you know what I mean, hair matching, nails matching, everything they do is just an incredible ambiance. I ain't got nothing left to say on that. That's my fitt of the year. Whatever Jaikara, Jackson and Last Legend are wearing.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna pull a Nolo move. And now I'm joking.
Speaker 17: I'm an. I stayed with my pick, he said. I went with Ue Drippy Wallace.
Speaker 3: You know that sounds like I feel like I heard somebody hating.
Speaker 16: For a second, I was not did but you don't to yourself, Man, you're good.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 17: It's fine because he hurt Menna. Get all these bullets. Every last bullet'll get Yeah, but yeah, I went with Seth Trippy Robinson.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with self too. I'm gonna go with self WrestleMania.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just the whole thing, like the outfit, the Pasgean treat. I know they're probably not supposed to be a part of it, but like he had that ship on then and then also like our group chat.
Speaker 4: This was pre it was pre low you know what I'm saying in the in the BZ double pre group chat.
Speaker 7: But when he had we were trying to figure out all though the hot top space jams low talk with the gene joint, you know what I'm saying, Like, we were trying to figure that out.
Speaker 4: We were trying to like, damn, he got this ship.
Speaker 7: We figured out it was the Lows, and it was kind of like, uh, but at the same time.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, he's still you know, he pulled the loads.
Speaker 7: He still had like the space jams and and everything like that.
Speaker 4: And just we mentioned him already in the sneaker the sneaker debate, So uh, I'm gonna say self, man, because like, not only that he wear sneakers like and LO and the low top space jams is supposed to be like a if you if you're really in the sneakers.
Speaker 7: It's not supposed to be like something that you really put a fit on. It's supposed to be like more like, hey, somebody hurry up and told you to go out, and you maybe you know, you can't really figure out what you want to Well, you slip, you slip.
Speaker 4: Them on, go to the grocery store.
Speaker 7: Incase you know you're single and you're trying to impress something like that.
Speaker 4: You know, you know you just hurry up and time. It's one of them hurry up type sneakers. You did, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So the way that he he, he ended up.
Speaker 4: Fanessing those space jams and then having it all over.
Speaker 7: Like a bleacher report, uh b r kicks nice kicks complex.
Speaker 4: All of those uh those sites. I'm gonna give it a snip.
Speaker 2: I want to something, I want to up something.
Speaker 17: You make a good point on me to cut anybody off. I never, damn I don't even think about it like that. As far as man, God, damn it, the shield. This is gonna always run this ship, bro, because if you did, if you think about it, steps drip, the impact is just as big, if not bigger. As far as with that rooman deal with the Jordan's like, we can't get away from these niggas, And I ain't gonna problem with it because I love to see them to today after.
Speaker 4: But who brought the shield? Who brought the shield.
Speaker 1: In right back?
Speaker 2: But the reason why using that to.
Speaker 7: See him punk is you know you know how saying the whole storyline between both brands is around Rome.
Speaker 4: Think about the whole wrestling impact right now with seeing Punk. Hell, we ain't minutally seeing Punk in the Sneaker.
Speaker 7: Game ship because but he he do you know, he do his regular Chicago street white man outfits, but wearing some fire ass ones with it too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But they both got like they both got.
Speaker 7: A strong grip on the wrestling game right now as far as like impacting, like they almost like how we used to see wrestling. I mean wrapping trees, like who came under the jay Z wrapping tree? Who came under the Little Wayne rapping tree, you know what I'm saying, and stuff like that, they wrestling tree. We gonna see this and be like, bro, this is monumentals, you know, Like seeing Punks is kind of spreading off now, and you can see Roman off of that branch too. But I don't want to jump too far ahead. It might be another conversation for you know, uh twenty twenty five to five. But you know you brought it up of Jazz, so.
Speaker 17: I think next year I was again, I want to stay out track. I just want to because you were something dope. I would love to have like Influencier of the Year and maybe like Influencial Hall of Fame because every time I look at a W and my heart smiles just seeing like a J style moves or AJ style influence always des finds its way.
Speaker 2: Nigga Will Styles a fucking dug. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: He had a forearm and I forget when it was, but he put a forearm.
Speaker 8: Ocado match, got it, got it, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, never forget AJ styles birth. These niggas out.
Speaker 2: Here, yeah a lot of yeah, a J a lot of these.
Speaker 1: And Kenny, he.
Speaker 4: Don't get it, just do too much.
Speaker 7: But you see, you see the face tests, you see the dreads these niggas.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like real quick question, my bad, my bad?
Speaker 11: The a J birth Kenny, Yes, I'm making sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 9: I'm about to put that into the nose for next week?
Speaker 20: Is he?
Speaker 1: But we did everybody give the pick for Fit of the Year.
Speaker 3: Definitely Okay, uh our hair they're stunting on everybody looking like a million bucks every time he came bitch. Hey, it's definitely uh talking about like he had way more chances to get his fit offs and he never missed either.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I know who did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah the rock rock? Oh okay, what's ought you rock? Yeah? Yeah? St you right, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: He fucked it up. Wressell Man. You know, looking like nineteen.
Speaker 8: Seventy was like he went.
Speaker 4: With that besting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: He's feeling so every man, you gotta remember and you know how your uncles try to get some ship on sometimes, right, You're.
Speaker 8: Right, he felt like it was ninety eight again, he said, I got it like.
Speaker 2: Out there being a later.
Speaker 5: Trying to look for that pass shirt because I was about to go to I was about to go to uh Las Vegas for my birthday.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I need that shirt, even if it was a cap fuck.
Speaker 7: I was gonna go to DH dating may ass.
Speaker 8: Some real ship.
Speaker 4: I knew that about to be too grand mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Pribably.
Speaker 2: He did. I can't. I want not that he did what from time to time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean ship were talking about like that that year he had it all in that ship he had with everybody, everybody's head on the bitch that was fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So Seth has a Fit of the Year for everybody. Seth.
Speaker 9: Okay, Before we continue on with the remainder of the categories, I feel like this is a great time to make a pivot to the bg W inaugural class of the Hall of Fame, you know what I mean, just real quick to show acknowledgment the BGW Hall of Fame. We went into these selections not thinking wrestlers, but people that have impacted BGW in so many ways. And we're talking about from the very beginning when we had zero drip where niggas was getting three.
Speaker 1: Likes on a pod. You know what I mean. Twelve listens, man, you know what I mean, Like we had to fight for those twelve. We had to fight for those twelve.
Speaker 9: But yeah, the people that we have selected for the inaugural class of BGW have stood with us from the beginning of time, you know what I mean, Even to our newer brethren of Chaz Lorenzo, you know what I mean, they've intertwined into that exact same family. So the inductees of the twenty twenty four inaugural Class of BGW. Number one, our sister Erica Starr, absolutely incredible individual, incredible System two times guest co host on BGW, and I'm gonna go ahead and say it. She's coming on for a third time in twenty twenty five, making that happy one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, then you have a t inferno at Inferno. The greatest quote to ever come out of the early stages of BGW was the next saying, Yo, shout out to the Nigga eighteen inferno.
Speaker 4: B good love bro, like on day one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, and that's coming for me, y'all know how you know how my Twitter.
Speaker 4: Game is terrible, worse than.
Speaker 2: Non existence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ship straight in yo, just a quick sidebar. It was funny because the other day I was.
Speaker 9: I was reading somebody's tweet I think it was I can't remember which one it was, but it was a boxer's like I think it was like their top ten And I look in the comments and the first comment I see is Dmac And I was like, what's this nigga doing here?
Speaker 7: But yeah, this nigga d Mac and Twitter is Ben Simmons. Oh yeah, I'm gonna do better. That's one of my resolutions.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, listen, it's fun. If you don't, we have accepted it. Yeah, no, all the time. We're gonna make sure you know all the time.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 7: Now, the reason why I kind of pulled back from Twitter is because they know my conversations.
Speaker 4: They know how I am on Twitter. The one time I was active on Twitter, almost had to fight a nigga.
Speaker 1: Cover the cover the cover scenario.
Speaker 25: Yeah oh that yeah, yeah, yeah, Well we'll take that time about We'll talk about that offline because I can't see it, like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why. That's why I wanted to hook with him, bro, because he was.
Speaker 4: He was on some ship like Bro, I'm chilling, bro, like okay, where you at? And went straight to the d ms. After that, it wasn't no, I ain't going for no show, like where the fun is you? Where are you at it? Because he was inviting.
Speaker 1: But we'll get we'll get back then we'll get back to we'll get back to good time.
Speaker 7: Shout out to the Ninja slush and machine maybe right.
Speaker 8: So it looks good too.
Speaker 9: So we got Erica, we got eighteen Inferno, then we got the Man, Victor Bass, another one personally retweet constantly life you know what I mean a very important part because he helped push us to different channels that we didn't even know existed and got us more views and more eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeah, I got, I got.
Speaker 2: I need a story. I need this ap.
Speaker 3: Gets the separate story.
Speaker 2: I want story. You can get me.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 1: Hey, look look look we're giving people flowers right now. Man, we'll get We'll get there.
Speaker 16: About question, it's all good good Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 9: The original logos of bg W Taylor put together, and they put them together flawlessly. I'm talking BB the n W O BG logo that's Taylor. The Starkade that's Taylor. Nigga's strong style, that was Taylor. There's an unseen nw A one that they did for for us.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the old Saturday Night, the nineteen ninety two me on joint, Taylor did that joint.
Speaker 1: Taylor is no longer active on Twitter. They're more active on Blue Sky and Instagram. But when I tell you, one of the most beautiful humans I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to, just great, great person, somebody I I care about very dearly. They created the essence of b g W WE.
Speaker 9: We wouldn't have an identity without them.
Speaker 7: And what about the people that made like the the.
Speaker 4: Uh the video game joints of our faces.
Speaker 1: I have no idea who did that.
Speaker 7: I did that, but shout out to them because that's still you that that's my dad on instagram ship.
Speaker 3: That is my instagram ship too.
Speaker 4: You know you never did that.
Speaker 3: That's fine detail.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Taylor Man, like Taylor this in my bad Joe is an amazing person, you know what I mean, Like just even like before my days being official, just being like you know, in the family, but just like just just just talking and exchanging our ideas, like Taylor, just good fucking people, good people.
Speaker 4: It was always official. He's always in my book guys. You guys know I mean Scott and little Hell Smart. You need.
Speaker 1: Heartbreak, Julio heartbreak, There would be legit no BGW if it wasn't for Heartbury Coolio.
Speaker 9: I think that I've had an opportunity to actually tell him that it was his original podcast that he was doing before the Dominac show that molded how I wanted b GW to sound and be, and it was just dope to just hear authentic, raw conversations. Heartbreak Julio in genuine in my opinion, the greatest to ever do it in this space. I love them, brothers dearly shout out to shout out to dre In them over there, but yeah, heartbreak Coolio.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 9: The greatest heel next to Nolo Green uh, the former BGW Predictions champion Zach Underwood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certified, certified, gooon man certified. For those that don't know, Zach Underwood.
Speaker 9: Is my dog, uh and he is one of the rudest individuals I've ever had in contact with. I told him that he was inducted into the BGW Hall of Fame, and he proceeded to puff his nose at me and then walk out the room, So that lets you know what he thinks about this a war program. But he's a Hall of Famer nonetheless. But to those people, we genuinely love every.
Speaker 1: Single one of you. Thank you for what you've done to help BGW out And can't you think of a better inaugural class, if I might say so myself, Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yep, So heartbreak Julio.
Speaker 17: He definitely was one of the first, along with Low So I'm glad you're able to I'm glad you're here now those two and AO Bakers, well you those three individuals who are clearly well known in this space and like embraced me like I was a day one and that's something I don't take it for granted. That's not something I just look at sours because again I had reservations about joining this podcast because I you know, I don't have a lot of knowledge just I mean, I was a fan, but just didn't have the knowledge yet.
Speaker 2: But y'all made me feel like I was a brother like no other.
Speaker 17: And to this day, Heartbreak Julio, the video I did from him is still my favorite because it was a it was for a friend of a friend, like any person that's who Scott loves, you know, I love you, know what I mean, And then just to know all the other elements that came up along with it, and that was kind of like the first video that showed me like, all right, I'm really good at this ship. And it was because I did it for the for the love of the game, for brothers that I love. So I just wanted to add that little nugget.
Speaker 4: With a question, question, A lots of reasonable wrestling too.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, Christy, what's up?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 4: Fucking the boys? Man was tough.
Speaker 9: So we got to believe ten more awards and I want to see if we can get this rocking in under thirty to forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: I believe in us. I know we can do it. Yeah, I believe. This is so much This is so much better when I don't have to go to work the next day.
Speaker 2: This is awesome.
Speaker 26: Okay, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, Hey you heard no uniform?
Speaker 8: You about end of the year? All right?
Speaker 1: Getting off?
Speaker 9: Getting off the television award the person that you immediately you gonna grab your remote, you turn into the channel, my pick.
Speaker 3: Oh t M.
Speaker 1: I do not care about them niggas at all. If they didn't, even if they did not have Jada Parker associate with them, there'd be nothing in my eyes. So them niggas can go.
Speaker 9: The fact that they are about to go against the best tag team in the world absolutely makes me sick because it makes me it forces me to actually have to watch it.
Speaker 3: So ot M you out.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, I'm gonna say, don't yeah.
Speaker 17: Oh, come on, man, come on, come on, come on, man, come on, come on, come.
Speaker 8: On, bro, come on, he said, come on, bro.
Speaker 4: I gotta.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 27: Yeah, whatever, yeah, kick somebody off the stream.
Speaker 3: Yout wrong, wrong, that's a very true point, he said.
Speaker 7: Understandable, And really it's just because you love her so much. Bro, that's the only reason, Bro, she's five as a wrestler. Was it that you were just caping for so much? And it was when people didn't see that he was a hell I've seen I've seen the vision. I was just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That far, that's that's a perfect right too.
Speaker 3: I picked. I went with HANKD tank A k A g Yeah, like dog. Every time they come on my TV click, I'll give it, damn not a single one. They don't do nothing for me.
Speaker 2: Man, If you.
Speaker 17: Don't get these g t A saying Andrea's extras niggas off my motherfucking television, the old t M. I'm sick of looking at him. I hate the fact that Jada is with them. I have no use for him. They make me sick, man.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy here, all right.
Speaker 8: Bet so if my get off my TV war.
Speaker 11: I didn't care about it when they first got together because I knew where it was going. I knew we're just here to fill time. And I'm glad that I think we got it wrapped up as of yesterday. M J F and cold please give me a break. Is you know what I mean, but I'm I'm I'm glad it's looking like it's in the casket.
Speaker 8: So there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Don't I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like somebody said, like the fact that Adam Cole is like cold, like so cold that like nobody cares. It's a sad state of affairs that Nigga used to be done.
Speaker 4: God, he was supposed to be. Did you drop it or the promotional companies?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I really just think it was just the injury injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't really figure out if he wants to be ten or if he wants to be pale.
Speaker 4: Did you speak on that?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the season where the paleness does kick in. So I can't even say nothing.
Speaker 3: What your coat on?
Speaker 4: Ok? It down? And Antonio Brown and.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with uh, I'm gonna go with with Cole and m j F as my my final vote. That's been some terrible, terrible television like O T M. I can at least tolerate because they got Jana Parker. I can't tolerate nothing from m Cole and m j MM.
Speaker 28: She's talk never forget, never forget funny as ship, never forget.
Speaker 1: He's got on Kobe War's Internet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, gassing up will Osprey and MJF one hour Matt, like that was something to be proud of. I don't see that on anybody's twenty twenty four Match of the Year.
Speaker 1: Less.
Speaker 8: No, but the show, I thought it was good, and I like, I liked it.
Speaker 2: I just it was not top.
Speaker 17: I think I'm more I'm saying damn because of like the dissension of Adam Cole. I just yeah, heard that's one more saying like damn because I wasn't around for those nx T days, but I was able to catch highlights and like he was like the guy.
Speaker 3: You know what your homework assignment, homework assignment, it's to go to Ring of honor Adam Cole.
Speaker 2: Oh alright know, alright?
Speaker 17: No phenomenal like that Bullet.
Speaker 11: Club him versus Colorado, Him versus Colorado, Riley Russell Russell Kingdom eleven.
Speaker 8: Like became a three time ring on the Champion bro.
Speaker 2: No, I say less.
Speaker 17: I I think I'm more so disappointed because I came to Adam Cole late and I just thought I was gonna I was gonna have that same feeling. But mm hmm and Scott's voice.
Speaker 2: The game is the game.
Speaker 1: The game is the game, so the lose.
Speaker 11: It's just so like the Kendrick album, like y'all ain't fun with butterf.
Speaker 3: So like Adam like the one.
Speaker 9: I think we got our answer, Adam calling m J Booker of the Year person that had to turn and so I have two answers. I have two answers. But the person that had to pen this year, it just went crazy. Now in theory, Sean Michaels had twenty twenty vision and went crazy, you know what I mean, So it should be Sewn Michaels.
Speaker 3: But my pick.
Speaker 1: Are five Brothers known as bg W.
Speaker 9: You really like, when we're talking about elite level booking, you don't get no better than what takes place in BGW. In BGW, we have created some of the best storylines and concepts that never come to fruition because.
Speaker 1: Niggas be scared. I'm pretty sure I've seen and heard multiple storylines brought up on this podcast that have happened on w W E and a W product.
Speaker 4: M HM.
Speaker 1: So bg W is my my pick for Booker of the Year.
Speaker 17: That's pretty good, Scott, I like that that's pretty damn good man. You know what I told hb K I did. Yeah, I mean it's us. Look at the fucking trip.
Speaker 11: I've been hearing some good things, man, all year. I was hearing some good things. When you know an announcement got made a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, very good quality booking.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: We you know, we bringing in you know, bringing in a great creative team, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Just filling the void with.
Speaker 1: Nothing, filling the the the the chairs with nothing but geniuses is what we knew over here at b g W, not w c w's creative team. You feel me, so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, fuck up the damn ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey dog, Hey, I feel your fan. I had to fix my damn laptop because the ship was up. She was about to die.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but yeah, no, no, did you get a chance to hear who are picked for Booker of the Years?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You said us, Yes, at the top, it's just us.
Speaker 8: Yes, when John Moxley saying that when that video package before full gear, that can only be one king, hm hmm. You know, and it's on the logo mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But hard to Scotland ain't gonna live, Bro, when you would.
Speaker 7: Come up with your fantasy booking, like I was always intrigued by this ship. So I can't take too much of the credit of it, because like a lot of your fantasy booking, you'll go down the line, You'll go down to history. Then you bring up last like a long time story booking of why you wanted this to happen, and be like, damn that sense.
Speaker 1: So I have been I appreciate you saying that, brother.
Speaker 9: Genuinely, I be bored at work and so I be re like redoing storylines when I'm just like jotting stuff down. So I have currently in my notebook, like I think I rebooked the the nwor wolf Pack, I booked what a Brett Hard stayed after the Montreal.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 4: On the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had this, uh, this long term story of the Undertaker versus the Great Muda, you know what I mean. It's something I've been I've been debating about bringing.
Speaker 9: To the to the YouTube, you know what I mean. It's just been thinking about it, been thinking about it.
Speaker 7: You should, Bro, It's a lot of those type of podcasts I'm here about. Like my my significant other, she she always listened to, like those mystery.
Speaker 4: Podcasts and stuff.
Speaker 7: Like that, and and and also like the fantasy and stuff like what if this would have happened? What a butterfly effect would have went had shifted left instead of right? So it will be a lot of ears so us that, especially in the resting space. Bro, so hey, put a trigger on that.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'll support you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother, thank you already.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, amazing great guy.
Speaker 3: An amazing brother right there. Look at this love. Look at this love.
Speaker 7: Can't you can't handle that love? Can't man, can't even know couldn't Why would you because you used to Hey the nigga, and you should all this bad happening.
Speaker 8: Towards because that's what I'm not like.
Speaker 1: It's the way in the way, the fact that we can't see him.
Speaker 3: You can't. We can't see nothing.
Speaker 4: I can't see anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see us back?
Speaker 4: What the what happened?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Video package of ye.
Speaker 17: Check those three buttons on the side and see if you can add yourself back to the stage.
Speaker 1: Me. Yeah, video package of the year the time. You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Clearly we have our own visionary but you know the vision of putting together a story in a matter of minutes so that people can get kind of caught up on the feud, but they do it in a creative way. My video package of the year my goat sting his retirement video of him sitting in the theater.
Speaker 1: He's watching all the big screen. Oh my god, the highlights of the career.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, tears tears in my eyes.
Speaker 9: I was just like, I am not ready for anything that's about to happen after this, And it just turned out to be a beautiful, beautiful package. And yeah, that's that would probably be my my absolute pick for video package of the year.
Speaker 8: Can I go next?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: You're the one that brought it up. You're the one that put this together?
Speaker 8: Tellus, aren't you? Glad? I added this category?
Speaker 11: Very much I ain't think about but for me, you know, this kind of comes with a you know, little thing, little story.
Speaker 8: It's been a lot this year for aw Right.
Speaker 11: Aw has been said that they've had a terrible year. It's been this, It's been that. I don't think aw has had a terrible year. I think that this was like, again, this is a very young wrestling company right in terms of like the other wrestling companies we know and how long they've been around as far as the major ones go. Right, However, I think that the video package that was right at the end of the full Gear Zero Hour if y'all go to YouTube for Gear, had they pre showed zero Hours on YouTube, it's right like thirty minutes before the end of the broadcast, right, there's a video package.
Speaker 8: It's nine minutes.
Speaker 11: It's it's you know what I mean, It's it's crazy, but it kind of gives like the chronology of like the last few months in AW and they use November Rain by Guns n' Roses, really beautiful song. But the way that they did that, I think for people who necessarily haven't been catching up with AW as recent can watch that video package instantly be caught up.
Speaker 8: I mean, ship, you could watch that video video pack.
Speaker 11: You could have watched that video package right before World's end, right, and certain things like still make sense about the things that they're layering in that video package, and like you know this, you know we got a second Mercedes and stat Match Classic, you dig what I'm saying. So that video package and everything with it, even like they circled back around to the death Rider issue at the end of it did the hurt business thing like. It was just like a beautiful like. It was one of the best I think wrestling video packages I've seen in my life at the time in which I was watching it in real time. And again we can go back and consider others, but that's the one for me to share for sure. Full Gear right before the broadcast started on appreciaw.
Speaker 3: Indeed mine is Mine. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Ironically, i will go with the Daniel Brian going into all in like like the Joints when they used Green Bay, not Green Day, Green Day's song, Yes, And I just thought it was really dope because it just added into like the story of everything because he did an interview and they asked what song he would want to like retire to, and that was the song and then they used it with it. It was just perfect the way that everything went along show in his career and everything that was going on and yeah man and going into the match. It was just perfect of how everything just came together. So that's my choice of it.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm going with the metro Booming video package leading up to a Bad Love The movie. I'm biased because I was there.
Speaker 1: But that was a great video.
Speaker 3: That was very That was great though, because.
Speaker 7: Like I wasn't expected, like see, like we all we're all englfed into the hip hop of culture and that's why you know, we all, you know, we in this together.
Speaker 4: But seeing that he is one of the few that's.
Speaker 7: Not afraid to to embrace that and then being one of the top hip hop you know fixtures in you know, like that in that room embracing it and also tanging along with w W, but also WWE embracing him into it. He did, you know what I'm saying, Like it's easy to put like a Travis Scott in there.
Speaker 4: It's easy to put you know, damn I'm to say his name puff.
Speaker 7: It's easy to put people like that in there because of you know, the cache that they have, they.
Speaker 4: Like they up there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But having somebody that's not quite up in the top tier room of that because he's a producer, but he produced a lot of fire records that that's e golf into like a hip hop culture, but also being a big ass wrestling fan that knows like he's in the note, you know, what I'm saying, I'm pretty sure if we have him on the podcast now, he'll be spitting facts.
Speaker 4: Just like one of us. So by side of that, it was.
Speaker 7: Just a dope It was a dope picture them being in Atlanta having you know, Mark Luther Cody in there as well, you know, you know, leading like leading that, and I was like, Yo, this is a this really is a dope era of wrestling as a whole. Yeah, it's bringing back that feel of the mixture of the main stream with you know, the resting coaches that we have to ourselves. And in the final vignette that they had They're at Bad Blood, I think that was just I think I think that was a dope ass package.
Speaker 4: No dig.
Speaker 17: I went staying with nolovd my goat Brian Danson page. I'm a huge old school Green Day fan, so that that was just perfect.
Speaker 2: Uh. It was definitely you know, before.
Speaker 17: We have to preferences like this because it is important before we knew, you know what I'm saying, what we knew about Swerve, that whole idea of that match, that thing happened in the package. It was top tier and just in the wrestling confines of what we're talking about.
Speaker 8: It was a.
Speaker 17: That match is definitely a top five match of the year. It couldn't have gone any better between him and Swerve. They literally told the phenomenal story, especially Brian Dance and his kid there. But yeah, that package leading up to it, there are always i mean, obviously we would have loved to see, you know, the w W stuff within that package, but we know what it is, so it's fine. But even even take the w W career away, put it on the shelf, put into the pocket. His RH run was phenomenal, then his short lived AW run phenomenal, Like that's just how good, that's how great he is. You put that on the sholve and he still had the Hall of Fame career. So the way they were able to I'm a you know, obviously I'm a sucker for a cinema.
Speaker 2: I'm a sucker for telling the more with the less.
Speaker 17: They were able to still tell the whole body of a story even without that significant part of his story that led up all the way through that match.
Speaker 2: That's really good editing, that's really.
Speaker 17: Good cinematography, storytelling, But that's really just making sure that you are able to really paint the picture of what Brian Danson is not only to us but to this game. So for me, and then, like I said, the music was perfect, the match was perfect, the leader was perfect. Everything about that to that point was I feel like a proper send off for one of the greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: My final vote will be Brian. I'll go with Brian.
Speaker 3: Oh make it the next category.
Speaker 16: I got you Don't You Worry?
Speaker 1: Match of the Year quent essential of the graps. Right, But a lot of phenomenal matches took place this year, a lot of matches that I would put in my all time categories. Brian Danielson Zach Saber Junior from February, New Japan. One of my all time favorite matches, Will Osbury Michael Oku. Credible match, incredible match, just from a a sentimental standpoint. Brian Danielson, Nigel mcginnon incredible, will Ospury Swerve. Just so many matches you can you can go to.
Speaker 9: But my match of the year the aw Tag Team Championships, the Young Bucks, the going against Sting and Darby Island, and Sting's retirement match for North Carolina. This is we're talking about a Sunday, a Sunday pay per view, and we all know the tourists that aw will always go over that midnight hour when I tell you, I was sitting up just in in all, I was not missing my Legit goats last match because I knew for a fact this was definitely going.
Speaker 1: To be Sting's last match. That man is old, that man.
Speaker 9: Is not coming back, not coming back, coming back, but just to have, like I said, the video package. Then Sting comes out and he has his two sons. His son's dressed up as you know what I mean, the surfer. Sting has other son dressed up as wolfpex Sting. The match Bell to Bell is one of my all time favorites. And y'a't know how I feel about the young Bucks, but they plaid the perfect foils to what was happening, and I will say this probably was the match. My opinion of Darby Allen fully changed because I always got on the podcast and said, if it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't for Sting, Darby Allen, be the fuck out of here. But the things, if my Goat says you're.
Speaker 9: Okay, then you must be okay, right because Sting stuck with this nigga forever.
Speaker 1: And if we all know the latter spot that the ladder spot, one of the wildest spots I've ever seen done in pro And keep in mind, Darby was supposed to climb Mount Everest shortly after, like I think like two weeks after this, until fate had had different plans.
Speaker 9: But the fact that, and keep in mind, and this is the last thing I'll say, retirement in wrestling doesn't usually happen often, right, we might see the retirement, they might be back in a few years. This was the perfect send off for in my opinion, the greatest of all time. The fact that he got to go out on his own merit, staying at any point in his aw n did not embarrass himself. It could have been all over in twenty fifteen with Seth Rawns. Thank god that it wasn't. Thank god he got to go out on his own his own merit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Just for me, that honestly might be my all time favorite match ever because it's just like it's sting Man, it's my goat. So that's my match of the year.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Absolutely did we.
Speaker 7: Want to see like Youngesting, of course, but we knew what we was going to see. He gave us everything, he had everything and I do mean like down to his sons, even down to the to the intro bringing back the w c W thing, not the not the crossing thing that and.
Speaker 1: Then and then and then and then and and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, search and destroy, baby.
Speaker 7: I think we all popped in the group chat was like, oh ship, like they brought back that thing.
Speaker 4: That's all part of you know what made.
Speaker 7: It's corny what I'm about to say, but it all what makes the magic happen.
Speaker 4: He did, you know what I'm saying. So, but so I'm gonna go with Stinny as well.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Hey, no, I'm wrong with that, bro. So I'm gonna go with uh. In regards to the same the same match that had to do my video package, it is Swerve and Brian Danielson. I thought the lead up to the match was great. Anytime that we get to hear final countdown, it's a it's a beautiful moment. My man, my man, Brian Danielson coming down the ramp, kissing his babies, kissing his lady, going in Swerve having one of the best interests with vun be Uh that gear he had cold just fire with everybody's head on the stake that he had defeated the match itself. Will is a beautiful story. H great moments of when Brian Danielson he's getting kicked and he's said I love you to his family for every time Sword kicked him. Uh, when he hit Swerve with the most psycho knee and it didn't phase him at all. Probably what the coldest ships I've seen this year when he just waits dust that ship off and hit him with a house call. And just the ending of the match when he would prevail and defeasts were to continue his wrestling career and become the aw champion.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm, all good picks.
Speaker 11: My match of the year is Brian Danielson Little Aspirier Dynasty Again.
Speaker 8: Just a great match, hot crowd.
Speaker 11: I think that for me, like it gives me some vibes of Kenny Danielson from Grand Slam, and it's funny to keep oning like you know this, this this parallel ism between Kenny and Will is really interesting to me, and I'm still trying to explo or and figure it out as we go along. And you know, Kenny's back, you know what I mean, so we can't see what that's like even though he about to get back into it with Okada, but this match was just awesome. You did know what I'm saying, And I mean, you know, you know, Katana strikes the yes chance again.
Speaker 8: Man, I said it. You know, we were talking about Michael.
Speaker 11: Oku and Wills on this very programmed and you know, speaking about move sets and things like that, man, and that you know it ended it right that the Tiger Driver ninety seven. Yeah, you know, and and I mean, granted, you know, all of these dameson moments this year have been like top notch, but the match of the year for me is from them from Dynasty.
Speaker 2: Drew McIntire seeing Punk Hell in the cell bad Blood, whoa hey man, he man, Hey, if nothing else.
Speaker 17: Was a year, Hey, okay, yeah, my fucking head, pure hatred cat Wingiams opened the portal and it just kept rolling on from there.
Speaker 2: It just kept getting better and better.
Speaker 17: And Drew McIntire, seeing Punk, said let's turn this ship up and get some blood flowing. And god damn it, that's what we got. That's who we one, motherfucking guy. All jokes aside, uh, phenomenal match, phenomenal clothes out of that chapter. We wanted violence, we got it. We got it early. Uh, they did not disappoint. They gave us everything. One we even got like actual graps.
Speaker 2: In the midst of that ship. Young mean that that surprised the funk out of I was like, oh, is that a sharp shorter? Okay?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 14: Cool?
Speaker 3: Cool cool?
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 17: You you live for those type of and I'll call it a dream Masters show, especially with the rise of Drew McIntyre and the way he was able to pivot his career this year. He made himself a man event player, so he made himself like, okay, a dream match is Drew McIntyre seapoint true could always grap like that's never been a question. But like you said, Scott, he elevated himself to, Oh, I'm a main event guy.
Speaker 2: You can't just question me anymore. You're gonna have to put me in there.
Speaker 17: And he bet on himself and it worked out and he and he found the right dance part because seeing points would still even at this age, he's still with the ship.
Speaker 3: He's never gonna not.
Speaker 2: Be with the ship.
Speaker 17: So that to me was just the quintusension because of what the year symbolized, what we wanted and what we actually got.
Speaker 2: We wanted the turn of one of the violence.
Speaker 17: It went above me on on then unless they probably could have did was was throw one of yourself off the goddamn ring. But uh that they probably would have almost died. So no, yeah, that was the ship. That was that type ship, and uh it it warmed my heart up with violence to see that ship.
Speaker 2: Oh love it, I love.
Speaker 1: It or you know me. For my final pick, fuck Brian Danielson, Fuck his fragile, azed body. Fucked them kids, the greatest retirement of all time, Match of the year one hundred. You know what I mean. My goat walked out on his own merit, you feel me?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: My goat, My goat took an ashball bit he got up.
Speaker 3: He didn't get a plastic bag put over his face.
Speaker 1: I feel did not because you know why State won't having that ship?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Was he getting more sting money for that plastic bag? I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The check clear, did the check? That's all we need to know.
Speaker 1: There is no difference between ninety six Steve boarding and Steve boarding.
Speaker 3: From my pick, I will go with things last match I'll do We'll go with that one.
Speaker 2: Oh ship forgot Yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 8: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was must tea.
Speaker 11: It was we all watched that in real time, right, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I stayed up.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, they have worked the next day, man, I was also ready.
Speaker 1: We got five more left, gentlemen, five more left and we're gonna we're gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, show with the year top the bottom. My pick Backlash Pei France. One of the greatest crowds I've ever heard. Everything about Yeah, everything about that. That card just just was is hitting on all cylinders. Capped off with an incredible, incredible match between Cody Rhoads AJ Styles, a match that I very much watched because the sentiment beforehand was that AJ Styles was washed and that was fucking insane to me. Then saying it now is even crazier. The fact that they said Alan Jones was a washed individual. Naga sure washed? Nah? Yeah, No, that just everything about that, even like the because I just saw the clip of AJ getting introduced in the crowd doing the chant for him, and you can tell how much that really meant to him, Because I really think A j like he heard the rumblings, like damn do I I really I really feel like he genuinely thought he may not have it with the audience anymore, and he went on and put an incredible performance on So my big backlash Franks, that.
Speaker 4: Is a thick. I'm gonna go with WrestleMania Night two.
Speaker 17: Ninety two. I'm sorry man had to leave after that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Man Chas was like, I want to watch Brett Hard, Roddy Piper or.
Speaker 3: What get ship out my TV?
Speaker 7: We got this goddamn resumed in twelve.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's all right, man.
Speaker 4: It was uh nice.
Speaker 7: Night one had told a good story to lead up tonight to oh yeah, y'all need to told you was freezing y'all.
Speaker 11: It was better in Philadelphia today than it was on those combined two days in April.
Speaker 8: Ain't that? Ain't that a bitch? Was sixty degrees and say good football weather. But god damn.
Speaker 9: Put it like this, just to put it just I don't mean to interrupt, man, just to put it into context. My girl was shivering like we were high up, like she was ship. I did not want her to get sick. When she said that she wanted to leave, I was like, Yo, thank god, I'm gonna go with Jordan Onst.
Speaker 3: Of this show in the comfort of.
Speaker 1: This war Mass hotel, drinking of coffee and being warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was crazy. I was still there. It was so cold. It didn't got as the night just with it all, it just got colder, colder.
Speaker 7: But it gave me like all the fields of like why I became a wrestling fan.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 7: It was like the nuances of like what's going on now, all the way up to when Cody run won the belt at the end of the night. It reminded me of Lex Luger.
Speaker 4: Brett Hart when everybody had came up to the ring and know, congratulating and bring the mother on his shoulders.
Speaker 7: So it's like it was like, I think we're gonna see that, We're gonna see that resume at ninety two.
Speaker 4: It's like one of the one, one of the one.
Speaker 1: The Rock came back.
Speaker 7: It's the mean you know what I'm saying, Like everything coming up to it, like uh, the Undertaker, everybody doing anything.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So that's why I said, like resumd Night too is one of them shows. It was like, damn, bro, that's I'll go back.
Speaker 4: And watch it. I don't know.
Speaker 8: As weather though South Philadelphia nights.
Speaker 2: Man, I agree with that pick. But let me tell you something. Man, if we would have heard that glass break.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would have been.
Speaker 8: The kid in front of me, I would I would have kicked him and stunned him. This was a kid. I was slugging him all weekend. He would you predicted the Damian cash and it was. He was a good ass kid.
Speaker 11: Also, Bubba Ray was in My Row night one. Him and Bubba Rat was arguing on when that was a Layers bro. Yeah, if what Steve, oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, that he would have crazy man.
Speaker 3: It was cool, long, cool strip.
Speaker 8: It was that ship. It was that ship. But if we would have got oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: The thing that I'll say about WRESTLEMDIA Night two is that if I had the show, like someone who hasn't watched wrestling in a very long time, that would be my perfect show to watch. I'd been like, hey, watch this, yeah, and watch this to get back into with it, to see what they got going on. My pick is to continue with my theme. All in twenty twenty four, that is my pick for the show of the year. You had great, great moments like sick outliner, Hey bro, hey bro. All the greater moments made everything else great. That everything else that wasn't that good, Let's do that. Hey, Nijel McGinnis came back. You know how happy word Nigga? Do you remember? I remember Nigga exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I text everybody in the group chat the second he came out.
Speaker 3: I did, I remember exactly. That's what I'm saying. Like there, don't get me wrong. There was downsides to it, but there was the upsides make up for everything else that happened. It was amazing. Almost every match was spectacular hitting, minus the the m j F one that I didn't really care about before, and that the one match Mercedes had the worst matches her uh, her year.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that. We don't know. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: But nah man, spectacular night with all in uh and that crowd was also cooking out there and uh out there in England and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's my kick, Yeah.
Speaker 11: That's mine as well. All in twenty twenty four we get we get a Mariah May title victory, right, and it kind of starts her thing off. I mean, you know, I think this is Mariah May's breakout year also.
Speaker 8: But I think this Top to Bottom was a good show. I think that for one, coming.
Speaker 11: Into this show, everybody had a lot of high like expectations, high hopes whatever. We're returning from the scene of the Crown from twenty twenty three, Scotland.
Speaker 8: Said with me, real glass, So you know we were excited. We were excited for all the.
Speaker 2: I think the show it it it, you know it.
Speaker 11: It didn't exceed expectation necessarily, but it met them. But like Wimbley stayed in for me, it's just like amazing. I just you know, you know, I went there when I was a kid, but you know, and I could have said a night too, you know I was there, but you know, watching Wimbley.
Speaker 8: From home, comfort of my own home, cooking my own food, it was amazing. So not cold, you know what I mean. It was it was summertimes, a month after my birthday. I'm cooling, you know what I mean. So it was a great time.
Speaker 1: You know, I will say I'll probably from my final vote even gave his answer my bad.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 17: Brother, this is an underrated gym To me, I think, yeah, I don't see I an't see anybody else pick NXT, But I think No Mercy was probably my favorite card that I I fully enjoyed from top to bottom. It was still around that time where the n X T T and they think was you know, I means hot like fish Grease. It might have been to like the top of the top because I know Joe Hendry was what you think for the world title, and that was when the buzz was just out of this world. Hold on a second, ob Femmy, you know what I mean, Tony, d Uh. They put on a banger.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 17: That tag match though, that fucking chase, you fracks some tag match hotter than motherfucking fish Grease. On smer degree ninety eight, that ship was fucking amazing. I just made some sh up. It's made some ship up, But No, I thought that ship was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Top to bottom. It was a great car.
Speaker 17: But the one the main reason why I come back to this one, this was the breakout performance of Jada Parker. This was the one where it was like, I'm here, this is what it is so and it's no going back for me. After this match, she that proma before she walked out. I used it in the video. It was phenomenal. I don't know if it was playing, I don't know it was off the cuff, but that shit was phenomenal and she delivered. She showed why even in this short amount of time, I'm a main have been player on this NXT roster.
Speaker 2: And moving forward when it's my time. So yeah, NXT No Mercy was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Final vote. I'm gonna go all win. Yeah, I'll say all win. That was Yeah, from a from a top to bottom card, it was incredible, so I'll go with that.
Speaker 8: It was sequenced really well.
Speaker 11: The results, even the results of each match made since I know, we got the little thing with Mercedes and we got a long ass we had a marathon with m JF and Will, but yeah it was flawless, flawless ship Yeah yeah it flaws.
Speaker 8: Experience watching.
Speaker 1: Hit a rapid fire on this one. Before we get to the final three, the Teddy Long nong Wrestler of the Year with the Great Teddy Long himself my pick for non wrestler of the Year. It was a tough one.
Speaker 9: This this year was tough because, like I feel like it's a repeated answer, right, But Paul Haymon is my pick for non Wrestler of the Year, and it was honestly, it was a toss between him and Ava because I felt like Ava really came onto our own as a character this year. But I'm thinking of the performances that Paul Hayman put on this year, just like there, that's where there's levels one thing Paul Haymen. There's two things Paul Hayman is going to do in his life, and that scam you and put on a performance.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: Most of the time it's done in the same concept, right, but like the series after WrestleMania of him navigating without Roman, trying to figure out what the hell Solo is doing.
Speaker 1: So even like the the night where he got decimated by the new Blood mine and he just screamed in Solo like you're not my tribal chief. For Paul Haman to get a stone cold bubble pop like that cinema man, Paul Haman definitely my non Wrestler of the Year.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I went with Prince Nana. I think Prince Nana has been able to get a bunch of a bunch of flowers this past few years, like for everything, like he's been in the game for a minute and this was definitely a breakout year for him. Everybody loves the little, the little Swerve dance he does with the with the theme. He got the whole crowd doing it offbeat like a motherfucker, the baby doing it, and him being involved in all the stories, him rocking out with Swerve this entire time, even the having the introduction of MVP and the Hurt Syndicate being involved with that storyline. But they take it when they basically was trying to take Swerve away from him and then Swore stood up for him. I just thought it was a nice touch, and now that would be my choice.
Speaker 1: His coffee prices are kind of crazy, but you know that's a story for nothing that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't mad at him.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna go to that.
Speaker 7: Nigga earned his check every inchest. All that was going hard, bro, he goes, He goes crazy hard. So I'm gonna go with Prince Nana for sure.
Speaker 8: Me definitely shout or No, man, I'm gonna go with Stokely.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate with Yeah, I really appreciate you.
Speaker 11: Know, his work around Chris Willow and Mercedes, you know what I mean, Just you know, shout out.
Speaker 8: To Chris all day, all day long.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all day long, but you know doing you know, doing real good integral entertaining work with those two black women this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you stoking ship some guy, you know. For me, it's definitely stoking. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That show is not not to see a nigga.
Speaker 8: Yeah like that. I like it.
Speaker 2: I mean everything else you said, no of course, but that's my nigga. I get it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that's enough, right, thank you?
Speaker 1: You know, just like.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, I was gonna say, I would love to ask non uh how like this is just from last night and giving out the toilet paper to the crowd for them to throw a ricochet, and I want to ask him how like how they like for him?
Speaker 1: How did that feel?
Speaker 9: And the context behind that For those that know that Riga Bonnory twenty two thousand and five, two thousand and six, for those that remember the embassy Prince Nana, Jimmy Rave, Jimmy Rave would get in the ring and that's where the toilet paper comes from. That's you know, I mean the crowd bowling toilet paper at Jimmy Raven Prince Nana. So I can imagine for Prince Nada like that last night. That shit hit my heart because for those that know Jimmy Rave Prince Nana one of the greatest wrestler manager combinations in the game.
Speaker 1: But that's all I want to say.
Speaker 2: All that was this one Na was grappling or.
Speaker 1: He he was like he maybe wrestled like one or two matches, but he was mainly managing.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, brother, Jimmy Rave, too many the idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the last years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he died in this town till he died here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the last few years of Jimmy Ray's lives was was absolutely tragic. Man, And Jimmy Ravens is definitely one of those guys, like if we would ever do a deep dive like his importance as a as a top level heel in the indie scene incredible, incredible, But yeah, shout out to Prince Nana.
Speaker 1: Tag Team harvem Heat Tag Team of the Year. I feel like like for all the tag teams, nobody's touching Nathan Fraser in Axelent, Like nobody no, like like everything, yeah, everything Nathan Fraser and Axelent have done from being opponents to being tag team partners for having the type of story where like they keep their friends, but they can't stand each other and they directly indirectly hit each other, but yet they somehow still win. Like that is going to be I'm do you know what, I'm confident in saying this. I am absolutely confident in saying this. Nathan Fraser and Axum are the Kevin Owens and Sammy Zay of this generation. They are destined to do this shit for ever.
Speaker 9: Right, They're gonna be tag team partners, They're gonna be opponents, They're gonna come back to being tating partners, and they go back to being opponents.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five will be.
Speaker 1: The feud of the year will be between those two.
Speaker 9: I've already said it on this podcast, the proposal masks versus hair.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they are my You're not lying. They are the best looking tax.
Speaker 11: Ta that's my big Yeah.
Speaker 1: I apologize. I got blinded by grass.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry either way either way, I apologize.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and uh and.
Speaker 7: Those two picks, I mean those pis right there, like the impact that they had, Like everybody just just had assumed once Jade came into the mix that they was going to be beefing, and then they made they made a stellar you know faction. You know, even with bringing in Naomi, who should be you know, in there in the mix with most improved too of what she did in tn A as well, you know what I mean, but like them two holding the belts bringing up validity in the in the tag titles, as far as like in the women's division ship they got more cash than the Judgment Day, as far as like a tag team Champions, meaning that you know, the.
Speaker 4: Judgment Day hadn't really defended it that well.
Speaker 29: He did what I'm saying, should he even go like with Motor City machine Guns when there's I still felt like Jay and Bionca tag title run was a little bit higher.
Speaker 4: On the pedestal, So I'm gonna go with them too.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, yeah, she's not wrong. Yeah, you know what I mean, She's not wrong, he's not. I'm committing to my I'm committed to my answer.
Speaker 3: I have also committed.
Speaker 17: But the Yaka Naomi look good too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they look good because they're the ones that attacked Jade, you know what I mean? No, oh no, yeah, some of yo.
Speaker 9: Somebody somebody said Bailey did it because and they were like she did it for Naomi.
Speaker 3: That is whatever said that's the big key. So what's the final vote?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Any tendically up the chest because it is up the chest.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no frost him Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool. I'm just writing up down. So that's why I was asking this to.
Speaker 9: Thank you because I need to post thease tomorrow. So thank you at you man. The Jacqueline Jazz Women's Wrestler of the Year. Women went fucking crazy this year.
Speaker 1: Razy ernified, banger after banger after banger. I originally had picked Athena to win this. My pick has changed.
Speaker 9: My pick has changed mid show after thinking about it. My pick is Mercedes Monette. Great pick Mercedes Monette for the allegations of once again being washed, which is insane. Mercedes did not miss. Was it to the level where some people wanted it in the beginning? Maybe not, But it's not about how you start, it's all about how you finished. And that woman went but listen, in the final quarter, it was like the brit match was like, oh, y'all, niggas got me fucked up.
Speaker 3: She probably said that ship with the e R too.
Speaker 9: She went crazy, you know what I mean? The stat landing matches, I'm a nada no who was it that she she wrestled at a Capital Collision.
Speaker 2: Uh water water.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah yeah, Momo Momo yeah yeah yeah, Momo Hazuki from just a couple of weeks ago, that five star classic.
Speaker 3: She brought it.
Speaker 9: Mina Yeah you know what I mean, like, oh yeah, it's about to have the match with minat wrestled Dynasty easily my women's wrestler of the pick. Athena was close second because she had an incredible year two. But I just feel like Mercedes just took it up to a notch. I feel like she finally like in confidence that may have been like scaling back, she brought it back.
Speaker 3: Mary Christmas the YouTube. Man, Bro, that's funny. So I'm gonna go with Fatina.
Speaker 1: That wasn't your original pick.
Speaker 3: It was not. I did not know everybody original was, so everybody who my original pick was Tony.
Speaker 1: And then you try to play it off like, oh, you know I gotta change my pick. No, nig stand on business stand on wait wait.
Speaker 3: You just change your pick?
Speaker 1: You like, literally just change your pick. Made an executive decision. You don't get to make the.
Speaker 3: Gas lighter, gas lighter, gas Meg, How are you going to come at me? For doing the same thing you just did, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: And I ask you a question, And I asked you a question. Yes, sir, when you always talk about your two favorite women's wrestlers, who are the two that you always.
Speaker 2: Picked, Willow and Athena?
Speaker 1: Right, So I would figure if you are a real fan, either one of them two would have won the award. No, you went with the Australian white woman who did fantastic work this year. But then when you you changed your pick when you saw that I had originally picked the Theena. That's not why I changed my pick. I changed I thought about it the same.
Speaker 3: You just did. Come on, tell them then, the same thing you just did. You changed your pick, except for I did it way earlier when we were in deliberations and the text messages that I thought, oh no, we're not going to bring this up. Why would we.
Speaker 1: Bring this up, because you don't have to yell, man, We're just having a conversation. Dog. It's just a.
Speaker 3: Hey, brother, no problem. I won't yell anymore. But to continue, what if I was saying the forever Champion, the fallen Goddess Athena. Athena. Athena has had an amazing run has been the r O H Women's champion for two years. There were even times I thought she was gonna lose. The most recent time she faced Billy, I thought she was gonna lose. I did not really think that Billy was gonna I thought Billy was gonna win this at what was the final battle?
Speaker 2: Is that the most recent yet?
Speaker 3: But gonna be it for And I was completely because Athena is amazing. Athena will always and she continued to be, if not the best, what the best wrestlers in this thing that professional wrestling.
Speaker 2: She is my of the year.
Speaker 4: H m hm.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with uh, I'm gonna go with Live Morgan. That's good, let's get That's what I'm gonna live.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Like she came she came in there like this year, like she didn't have a lot of things going towards her, but she ended up, you know, and winning the TECH, I mean, winning the championship, coming into a fashion, being the leader of the faction, being one of the focal points of WWE, and you already know how I.
Speaker 4: Felt about him beforehand. So like I'm gonna go live for sure.
Speaker 3: Also growthly correct, nothing is wrong with having Tony Storm as your pick. She did an amazing job this year. I just changed it, but she's amazing.
Speaker 4: I changed mine too.
Speaker 7: I had a Jada Parker, but ship she won one already and that was my vocal to be transparent. I had to win and everything. I had to win in every category on here.
Speaker 4: So you want to put up.
Speaker 11: Already changed fish sneaky all the way down man.
Speaker 2: Video package video.
Speaker 3: The non Wrestler of the Year.
Speaker 7: Yep, God damn it because she technically that uh what it was, the backstage bro ship she had with whatever the ship.
Speaker 4: Was when it took the ring the road down.
Speaker 2: About me.
Speaker 3: Now he's now he's talking about the ship with underground underground.
Speaker 7: I wasn't in the wrestling match. That was just beaming, so that's not in wrestling. So she could have won.
Speaker 30: That man facts she carrying him whatever.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Oh, yes, that's right, that's about right.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 8: It's O t M.
Speaker 4: But that's not better whatever. W w W Winter Winter Winners.
Speaker 17: My pick was Tony for first and foremost. Shot out to Christy. She pretty much said everything that needed to be said. She took she took a lane and ran with it. Obviously she's always been a great wrestler, but her promos her the way she went back to the silent era of cinema, the whole spiel she committed to an inside of ring, outside of ring, and obviously my shit was between the thing that as well. But just thinking about the impact she had of a gimmick that came out of nowhere and carried her all the way through you know what I mean, in the twenty three, twenty twenty four, and now she's doing this whole fever dream forgetfulness shit like this is this is this is the part of the graps where we.
Speaker 2: Like on like feverine personal group brothers.
Speaker 17: All right, well cool, that's what you favor, only favor that's another conversation for another day. But if this is what you favor, if this is what you're looking for, if you're looking for more sober person, but the character. Not to say her graphs are terrible, but with a character and a gimmick and a scheme that is a main event quality, Tony Storm is your person. She did something that I did not see coming and she was talked about, you know, up there as far as not just in the women's division, but somebody that was leading the charge for wrestlers, I mean, top five just.
Speaker 2: Off of gimmick alone. That's that's really impressive to do.
Speaker 17: And to see how it flourished, to see how it she carried others along with her in her in her runs, more specifically Mariah May, whose runner is you know, a little bit questionable right now, But again another conversation the other day, it was phenomenal work. I made try to tune in every week to see how she was gonna deliver on the same product, and she she never ceased to amaze me.
Speaker 2: So hats off.
Speaker 17: To Tony Storm for what she did with bringing back the nineteen twenties type silent era of cinematography.
Speaker 11: M My personal pick is also Lil Morgan. I feel like, you know, things kind of start at that night after Mania, you know what I mean. I feel like Live is in like her opportunist edge, you know what I mean, raded r like era. Like that's that's what it reminded me of. Not a director, that's a good analogy, not you know what I mean, But it's like, that's what it reminded me of. Right, she got her attitude, she got her title, she got her nigga, you know what I mean, Like she feeding the chippen fingers.
Speaker 8: It's up.
Speaker 11: You know when she got her when when she ran up on Rhea at in like like you know this.
Speaker 8: Like the Sixers Wall, the Sixer's Tunnel.
Speaker 11: I know everybody saw the tweet where Ria was like I hate this fucking wall, do you know what I mean? When they came back to the Wells Fargo Center, but like like that that ship was just crazy.
Speaker 8: I was really concerned for me at that point.
Speaker 11: But like in promo, she's cutting after that, like you know, like damn, like y'all feeling all sorry for this girl when I was out like y'all wasn't y'all wasn't anybody had no sympathy for me, Like where was my ship at?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like I really appreciated that SummerSlam happens in Cleveland. It's the moment she get the kiss, and like from me, I think it's been about it. Have Morgan been staying on her ship all?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think she's definitely the Women of the Year in w W specifically, but you know, women of the Year for my pick for this category.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: As you said, Tony Athena, I'm gonna go with my final pick. I'm gonna go with Athena. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: Athena.
Speaker 8: I'll take it.
Speaker 31: Oh lived had a crazy year though she lived absolutely solidified herself as like she one of the ones.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Finale the final war, gentlemen, we've made it three hours deep in the game. I guess the Ron Simmons Male Wrestler of the Year.
Speaker 8: A mm hmmm. I like that.
Speaker 1: This one was tough because I was like, no, loo, I was trying to debate between my heart and my mind, and my heart genuinely was telling me to say Zach Safer Junior, just because, like, even though it was low key, Zach's had had a phenomenal year, you know what I mean, capped off winning the iw GP World Heavyweight Champion g one Winner Credible matches with Hitche Saro, Brian Danielson.
Speaker 9: Getting ready to headline Wrestle Kingdom. You know what I mean, They're show Umo Humano. But with that being said, I can't go against like when you you sit and you you you feel something in a match, and nobody to me has conveyed that more than will Osbury. Will is genuinely on a different like stratosphere, you know what I mean. Like it reminds me and I actually put his twenty twenty four on where I would put Kenny Omega's twenty sixteen right. And I say that because in twenty sixteen I just wasn't on the Kenny train, Like I just wasn't there with Kenny Omega. And it wasn't until later where I was like, yo, I genuinely missed out on greatness because I wasn't truly paying attention. So with Will, I didn't want to do that with him this year. And the fact that this was his first year on American television, Like you know, you've heard will Osbury, you know what I mean, Like he's been around, but you know his main point was New Japan. The fact that he's been aw the fact that he's had the matches he's had with Kyle, with Swerve, with Brian Shoot, you know what I mean, Like he brought a good match out of NJF. Like that speaks a lot about who he is as a He's clearly the number one baby face in aw title or not. Yeah, will Oll spray to me, my male Wrestler of the Year.
Speaker 19: Oh Spray, ah Spray, I feel I feel you.
Speaker 3: So I when I was thinking about it, I sat here and it was basically between Cody, I Spray, and uh swear For me, those were my three and I went with swurve because for some reason I decided to do a theme just like d Back did. And I just feel like his run to winning the time his actual title reign of having it being the a W champion, he was definitely a top three a W champion with his reign. Yeah, him being the eighth one, he's one of the best ones. And uh from beating defeating his matches with Claudia, his match with Christian Cage, Defeatingojo for the title, and his eventual losing of the title match to Brian Danielson, like and when he defeated will Osprey another and another great match.
Speaker 2: Of the Uh he could also be considered a match of the year. Two.
Speaker 3: Uh the boys just at miss Man for for real when it was in that in that wrestling ring and he had he was definitely one of the bigger babyfaces before will Osprey got there. Uh and then yeah, yeah swerves swerves my overall choice for the for Wrestle of the Year.
Speaker 1: Good good pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Cody.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Cody for sure, like just leading up to like his WrestleMania this year, and in a little bit of a bias because of the platform that he built up before he even went to the main platform that he's at.
Speaker 4: Now, not saying that it was all.
Speaker 7: It was all like selfishness for him to get to where he wanted to go to, but it worked out for him.
Speaker 4: It worked out for him.
Speaker 7: Like he was the hottest wrestler in the world on a different platform at a particular time. Then Roman kind of came and took that crime from him, and then he went back and took it not too much, but there's one a one b almost ultimate Warrior Paul Kogan type stuff that's going on with them two over there and the fact and a little bit of heart and mind to the Caveano what Nola had said earlier about one of his picks, heart saying, you know, I feel with Cody, and y'all know, like if y'all been watching this pile, y'all know how I feel about Cody and what he has done for me at a wrestling event before, you know, showing up and giving me a T shirt and all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: And he was a heel.
Speaker 7: But even past that, just the hard work grit that he put into and doing something and having a legit storyline that came to everybody, like finished the finish the store, Finish the store, and then having a big platform, having the the the trust in him to finish it because we like early on in our show, we were talking about other indie wrestlers going to the platform and it wasn't looking the same.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It wasn't doing this, it wasn't doing that, but he had trust in himself to leave, come back and be on top.
Speaker 4: So my wrestler of the Year is h Cody Road.
Speaker 11: H Yeah, gentlemen, I think personally for me, I have to go with one Jacob Fatu. The reason why I say Jacob fat two is because and again so real quick, are we counting like the championship?
Speaker 8: Does that count? Is he a one time tag champion?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 11: Okay, yes, okay. Jacoba two was incarcerated at eighteen years old. I also want to hire that Jacoba two is also thirty two years old.
Speaker 8: He's a ninety two baby. We were born in the same year.
Speaker 11: I want seen this guy defend his MLW World title at the twenty two hundred Arena against another guy named Alex Hammerstone. At the time, it was probably for me, the most important indie match at that time that I think that I was like present for.
Speaker 8: The feeling in that.
Speaker 11: Building was crazy that night, and I said, oh, yeah, this guy need, yeah, he needed. They could be about to figure something out. I mean, something got to be figured out, you know what I mean. Again, jacobot to in MLW, So we had a Smonan swat team pants on, barefoot, taped feet, that version of Jacob you know what I mean, where some more and werewolf type shit. And so to see the impact that he's had since his call up, you know, he had his one off and knew Japan out west. I've never granted like and I don't want to, you know, whenever these guys come up, I don't want to really call it like the nepotism thing, like there's ae thing like it is what it is, right, and the guys, if you get fast tracked, if you get like, you know, solo situation, I think you know some people have certain things to say about it. Whatever, right, Jacobs, I've never seen a person have an impact this fast in the w w WEE and I think that he represents what Chinese could be like in the WWE going forward in this new era. So for me and I think that you know that, definitely see some solo runs, you know, definitely a couple of championships, you know what I mean, mid cart.
Speaker 8: First for sure.
Speaker 11: But yeah, Jacoba Tou man my twenty twenty four my rest of the year.
Speaker 1: Can I just say before Chaz give you gives his answer that I put jacobatu And this is just like an historian thing. Jacob fa Tou is probably the closest to Yoko Zuna that and like all the Samoans that have been in WWE, like Jacob has the exact same impact Yoko Zuna did when he came into the ww So yeah, Jacob will be incredible in twenty twenty five. So yeah, I just wanted to say, yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, So this was this, This one was tough, man.
Speaker 8: I had a.
Speaker 2: Like you said, Scott, I had to put a lot of thought.
Speaker 17: It was a lot of greatness and I tried to put aside my niggerism, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But my my pick for the male rest of the years probably Ricochet.
Speaker 16: Now with you, oh man, will.
Speaker 3: That I don't want you to kill me.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to out this pot.
Speaker 3: So let me take that bad right.
Speaker 1: Now, get it together, brother.
Speaker 17: All right, josephs side. My male rest of the year is uh Trick Williams.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 17: Well you and you mentioned something that was important to me. What wrestler made you feel something every time they got to that ring. And I can't really think of anybody that made me always felt and route and support than Trick Williams. To see his rise from sidekick background to main event player in the short amount of time that it happened, I personally again just as a just this as a black man, as a black person seeing somebody you know and always given me the same vibe too. But we were I was there not when it started, obviously, but I was there when the rumbling started. Okay, tricks next, and how are we gonna make this happen? How are we gonna formulate it? And we all saw it in real time happened through his rise of winning different matches in him being just solo, through the mix up with him and Carmelo and that storyline to him finally getting past those demons and going against Ilia for that title. You saw, like each stage of his come up he kept figuring out. You could see like the wheels turning for Trick as he kept growing and growing. Okay, how do I do this better? How do I do this better? How do I get better in the ring? How do I work on my ring psychology? You can tell Trick as a student of the game, him and Booker T. That connection can't be under sold or undervalue. I'm pretty sure he picks his brain on a daily you. I mean, it's literally the variant, you know what I mean. And he's going gonna take it even further than what uh Booker T did And not in a in a slight. It's just that's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to pass your pigs, you supposed to pass your mentors. And I'm pretty sure that's what Booker T want. You see, every single time whooped that trick, that that came naturally, Trick Williams, trick James, bitch that came.
Speaker 2: It was so many things that just.
Speaker 17: Kept happening nationally for him, you know what I mean, And it just kept getting better and better and better. The music video, it might have been laying here now, but that's not that's what's not point. The point is you're taking advantage of today's market.
Speaker 2: Social media is the thing. It's a big fucking thing.
Speaker 17: All right, Well, what I'm gonna how I'm gonna add something different to my promos, my baggage.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna do a music video and I'm and I'm gonna.
Speaker 17: Make fun of this motherfucker most phileous.
Speaker 2: Trick Williams way. And that's what he did. So I believe that fair enough ship that was.
Speaker 17: But just to see the somebody from the background become the main event player, become the Beyonce, it's magical. It's magical to be part of to see a young African American brother have all the tools and and and more importantly not be in a situation where his light is where he has to become somebody else. Like I believe Trick Williams is the same person outside of wrestling.
Speaker 2: And you root for guys like that because you.
Speaker 17: Know they're going to make sure that whatever belief and potential they have, They're gonna maximize it. This sky's a limit for Trick. And even though he's young, and even though you know what I mean, there's a lot of milk around around the mustache, he has all the tools he has that I fatter. You just can't teach. And it's only going to get better from here. So my male message is Trick Williams.
Speaker 20: Gentlemen, the funnel vote, D Mac. Who do you pick?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it the Trick man. I got convinced. I gotta Lorenzo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, let's I was there. I was there, man.
Speaker 11: I got to see Trick at stand and delivery man. I'll give it to my guy, former Philadelphia Eagle, Trick Williams.
Speaker 1: No love.
Speaker 3: I was also a standard deliver and I guess it's looking like Trick.
Speaker 9: Trick Williams is the inaugural B. G. W Ron Simmons Male Wrestler of the Year. The gun, gentlemen, we have made it.
Speaker 1: We're done. Another chance, You're done? Yeah, West that gun is that's variant. That's true. Yeah, yeah, yes, excellent, excellent first edition.
Speaker 9: Of the D. D. Mac Tarti Awards. I must say ship, you know, I'm always thinking bigger.
Speaker 1: You know, the second one might have to do a little something even more special.
Speaker 9: But we got a whole year to get to that. We got a whole year that is us wrapped up for twenty twenty four. What an incredible year for us.
Speaker 7: Fellas amazing, amazing, heay, just everything was incredible this year.
Speaker 1: Everything's incredible.
Speaker 3: Great as we.
Speaker 1: As we go into twenty twenty five, obviously big things are are happening.
Speaker 3: We will know.
Speaker 1: I'm not shouting out any of those people like that shot, so yeah, love with this guy.
Speaker 32: Uh no, uh that ship, that ship threw me off my entire my entire blue like this.
Speaker 8: This ain't one of them award shows, buddy, a good award show. Okay, no, right, no, it's not one of those.
Speaker 3: Awards saying that they say, that's how a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, ever.
Speaker 9: Twenty twenty five, we got volume two hundred rapidly approaching. We have until the final whistle, We have the locker room lead, we have a couple other shows in the works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a good year for BGW. I must say, yeah, yeah, but we'll tappen next week. You know what I mean. Obviously, next week we will have coverage on Russell Kingdom Russell Dynasty.
Speaker 9: Give our predictions for twenty twenty five in general, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Value will be volume one eighty nine if I'm not mistaken one nine. Yeah, it's either one eight eight eighty nine as one of the other there's one eight and nine yeah, not whatever. You can find me at Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagram and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Go follow my articles.
Speaker 1: Finally back on the we'll finally get releasing some new some new heat this week, so be underlooking.
Speaker 3: That's dope, That's dope. Follow me at Twitter, Instagram, and Blue Sky at Really the Leaf. Follow the two pot pages three pot pages at the same platforms until the final whistle will drop this week at some point when we figure out what we're gonna record.
Speaker 2: And yeah, man, shout out the chievers, man, Yeah, shout out the achievers all day.
Speaker 7: Love you brother, crumbled cookie getting uh whatever, it's special ass cookies that they've got for five fucking dollars.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That ship is payper ship is paper machee, that is.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 7: You can find me a d mc toddy on anything you find. And this year, I promise I'll be a little bit more active on is it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 4: It's sounds like I say my Space every time I say Twitter?
Speaker 2: Is it x?
Speaker 4: Or is it Twitter?
Speaker 15: Tweeter tweeter MHM for sponsor, for sponsorship purposes, follow the science.
Speaker 2: In the work.
Speaker 4: I'm like you all, just.
Speaker 7: Damn this super damn Jackie tend damn my mother's love.
Speaker 8: Uh man.
Speaker 2: Ah bro Let's.
Speaker 17: First things from as always love yourself, love your village, make sure you should rund yourself with good people. Make sure you take care of that mental, make sure you take care of that emotional and always ask God how many doors go over for me, what blessings are for me?
Speaker 2: And anything that's not for me? Keep that shit away from me. God damn it. Oh.
Speaker 17: Secondly, support Scotland in the poet in the poetry in the book.
Speaker 8: W NVA next month.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bring that up real.
Speaker 3: Quick before we go, Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh Yes. BGW House Productions presents Death Poetry Space going down January twenty fourth, between seven and nine pm, the finest in music, poetry and creativity.
Speaker 3: Both me.
Speaker 9: Now, I will let it be known I am not performing, This is not my I am just curating the event. I'm creating the vibes on the MC of the night. But we currently do have five performers or performers performers on the block, including my fellow brethren rob Ace Holmes, who will be the headline act. But yes, completely comfort if you're in the area, drop on in. You know what I mean, It's gonna be a good time. Like I said, hopefully my brethren here. If you know what I mean, time permits it, we can have an official BGW reunion right there in this space.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean, it will be a good time.
Speaker 17: Man m h I'll be there, yes, so yes, please support that until the final whistle. Fantastic pot shot of receivers, locker room low. All right, know what it is, military recruitment, mental health, That's what the mat comes in. Support that please, And you know I do videos. Y'all should watch them.
Speaker 11: The mixtape, Go watch the mixed mix tape.
Speaker 17: Man watch that find ob my man I t my Man's old Twitter, Oh blue Sky, uh my man tak just a placeholder mm hmm, I feel.
Speaker 8: You already know what it is.
Speaker 11: Man, my new slogan is I'm overcharging niggas for what it is to the cold Crush and to cold scorpreo.
Speaker 8: AJ Styles P Lorenzo P.
Speaker 11: All those good things you heard about the Locker Room League, go get that over on Twitter and YouTube. But if you want to hit me up load from the lead on Instagram and x dot com A J. Styles P on Blue Sky, it'll come right up.
Speaker 8: B g W pod for life. Come on.
Speaker 1: Until next time. Oh who more?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Cocobe war.
Speaker 8: Just because survive.
Speaker 3: Because of something.
Speaker 1: He said nothing and the final thing he said was go on, Jim, tell him brother, hey man, shout out to co Kobe ware Man until next time.
Speaker 3: We are outs.
Speaker 1: Peace out to my to my world.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day
Speaker 9: No one was a hate ask nigga bun till next time.