Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to Everything's Political. I'm your host, Taya Shoemake. You can also find us online at Everything's Political dot substack dot com. Shout out too, Magicman Joe Strecker, the mac Daddy of podcast producers. I decided to forgo the traditional shout out there because I want to jump right into this interview with a special guest today. His name is Scott Sarah and among many wonderful things, he is also the host of the podcast Deprogramming with Grace's Dad. You can find that on whatever platform is your favorite. Deprogramming with Grace's Dad and named as because he realized he had been programmed to believe a litany of things that simply weren't true. And he is here to share with us his family's harrowing experience throughout a seven day hospitals that tragically ended in the death of his nineteen year old daughter, Grace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Save, and he is mister Scott Share. Scott, thank you so much for being here today.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks again for having me to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Okay, I'm just gonna hand it over to you, and please just if you could share with us the story of your amazing Grace.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Yeah, she was amazing. Well, every time somebody asked that question, it's like, I'm not prepared for it. And you know, I guess I'll start with how was she? How did she even come about it? You know, because you can tell by my gray hair. By the way, great great Grace used to call my my hair the color of wisdom. Yeah, you know that's pretty wise for somebody with Down syndrome. And she called me earthly dad. You know who does that? You know, so you can tell just by what I'm saying, she was special. She was special from God's perspective. Uh. And I'd like to share stories about her, which I'll share a couple of stories because it gives you a flavor. But then you know, ultimately why am I here? Well, I'm here because she was murdered. You know, we'll get to that. But you know the backdrop of you know, a lot of people will say, well, how do you have the strength to do this? Well, God has given me the strength. But you know, from an earthly perspective, Grace is so easy to fight for because she she loved me unconditionally. I've never met somebody like her before. When we decided to have her. You know, strangely, we were chasing the American dream. We had two point one kids already, one point seven dogs, no cats, of course, and you know we're going to retire on the front porch when we're fifty in drink beer, right, I mean, that's the American dream. So we're chasing this American dream, you know, one foot in the world, one foot in Christianity. And then you know, it's like it came upon Cindy and I both at the same time we should turn the baby department over to God. So we're already we're thirty nine years old. I mean, you don't have babies when you're thirty nine, most people don't. But you know, five minutes later, Cindy got pregnant, and I always tease her that she's fertile myrtleed but you know, ultimately, you know, then nine months later we have Grace. So September twenty second of two thousand and two, God God blessed us with a down syndroome daughter and we named her Grace after God's Grace. When she came out, I was in the delivery room and we had never done any of the testing. And when Soshio when she came out, I thought, I said to Cindy, I said, I think she has Down syndrome, and you know, because she just had the features, and they whisked her away because she wasn't pinking up right away, got her on oxygen, blah blah blah. But the doctors came in. Then shortly after they had a huddle outside of the room, and then one of the doctors came in and said, we suspect your daughter has Down syndrome. Do you want to keep her? You know, at that time, I wasn't awake to anything, and so you know, I presumed what they meant was, you know, put he up for adoption. They even said, we have people waiting in the wings for children such as these, so I presume adoption. I mean, that's with what I've learned now through all the rabbit holes I've went into, I have no idea what they meant. However, this agenda to take out down syndrome babies has been alive and well in our supposed great country that we've been led to as a great country. But you know, to give you the statistics, ninety percent of downsow or babies are murdered in the womb today because of the programming related to non contributing citizens don't deserve medical care, they're a burden on society. All that collectivism nonsense has infiltrated into the insurance industry, the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Obamacare, it's all in there. So with the insurance. For example, you know, the young couple gets pregnant today and the doctor congratulates them on their pregnancy, but the next thing that he does is says, let's schedule your amniocentesis. Well, there's only one reason to schedule in amniocentesis, which is to reduce the population. And the young couple has no roots typically, right, So then they all they ask is does my insurance pay for it? You're not realizing, of course your insurance paced for it. Why, because they're in on it. They're all in on this population reduction agenda, and it is it is a serious agenda. I'll just share a couple more stories about Grace because you're giving me that latitude, and I love talking about her, and I'll give you one concluding statement. But Grace was pretty sharp kid. I mean, she was really a sharp kid. And I have this really dumb sense of humor. I don't think it's dumb, but I say it's dumb because my wife thinks it's dumb anyway, So it's a literal sense of humor. So our son, Travis came up with this. The first time I noticed it, he was about five years old, and I'm reading the newspaper that tells you how old I am. And Travis says, Dad, can you help me with whatever? I said, give me a second, Travis, And Travis says back to me, how come when people say a second, they really don't mean it. Yeah, that's right, that's right. So I mean this, this gets ratcheted up between Travis and I, and I mean it just becomes fun. Well Grace. Then Grace comes along, and the first time I that I noticed that she caught onto this is when my wife said, well, you got to go to Walmart and get whatever. And I hate Walmart. I just I do not care for that store. But regardless I must have done something wrong. You gotta go to Walmart. So I said, hey, Grace, come with Dad, let's go to Walmart. So on the way to Walmart, I said, Grace, just so you know, when we get there, everyone who shops at Walmart is a zombie. So so we get into the store and you Grace, Grace starts poking people in the stomach. Yes, and she says, Dad, they're not zombies. It's like, oh my god, she's gonna get She's gonna get this. She ends up getting it. She ends up getting this stuff, and oh my, oh gosh, it was so funny. When she turned eighteen, we went to get her ID. So we went to the DMV to get an ID for her. And this is still when I was in the voting dialectic. She wanted to vote, and so I said, okay, let's get your ID. So I said, hey, you know what, Grace, Now that we got your ID, let's get a checking account open up. So we go to the credit union and I called the manager ahead of time and said, can I bring in my daughter who instead of a checking account? So we sit down with the branch manager and we get Grace's checking account set up and the branch manager says to Grace, would you also like to have a credit card? And Grace says, well, of course, and so that then the manager asked her what would you like the limit to be? And Grace says thirty and the manager says thirty dollars. Grace said, no, thirty thousand. Wow. It was so cute. So anyway, I said to the manager, I mean, whatever, I mean, I'm signing for it. So I said, I don't care. But she said, why don't we just start her out of the thousand that will see? Anyway, it was, it was so cute. You know. I'll just say one last thing, and closing the background on Grace is that when you know, the first couple of years, when you have somebody like her in your life, you know, you you think about things differently. You think about them from your perspective, because that's all you can do. So I project out and think, well, she's never going to drive, she's never going to have a she's never going to live on her own, she's never gonna get married, all these all these negative things, right, And you know, as things progress, we ended up building a home for Grace on our property. I taught her how to drive, I taught her how to deer hunt, all these things, and and she taught me, well she didn't teach it to me because I don't have it down yet, but she she gave me a glimpse as to what love looks like. And after I really saw who Grace was, I thought I wish I had down syndrome. So anyway, that's that's a little bit of background about my best buddy. And you know, she's easy to fight for. And now that I see what I you know, the platform I've been given, I see that she has saved many lives. You know, we as a family, we go back to Genesis fifty twenty, which says what you meant for evil, God meant for good, the saving of many lives, which is happening today. So you know, that has two aspects to it. The physical, which is, you know, I've done a whole bunch of research on medical murder and the reality there's one hundred and forty two thousand new medical murders in America every single month today. So that's you know, that's the culmination of about fifteen hundred hours of research to come to that conclusion and see it and be able to say that confidently. So it's just not a dad saying that, it's a researcher saying it. And then, you know, much more important is the spiritual saving of lives. And boy, have I dug into that I had just a cursory knowledge of Satan before Grace died, and now I really understand how integrated and masterfully. Oh, he's masterfully put together the matrix of the world. It's pretty mind blowing. So anyway, that's where things have gone, just quickly to go through Grace's hospital murder. This was in October of twenty one. The fourth quarter of twenty one was the highest hospital murders during COVID. The reason was is because the Brook Jackson lawsuited has had already been filed, and the federal government knew if that got out, people are not going to take the job anymore because it was exposed as a bioweapon through this law suit. So in that quarter, family practitioners were incentivice to the tune of two hundred and ninety six thousand dollars if they could convince seventy five percent of their patient populations to get the JAB. They had to kill people in the hospitals to get the fear porn high. So Grace became a casualty of war. But the war is against the citizens. She became a casualty of war, So how did she even get there? Well, she got there. And this is the most important thing I could ever tell anybody is she got there because I took her there. And I took her there because I didn't rely on God. I got caught up in the fear porn, and my fear motivated me to do things for our family, like get ivermectin. But ultimately I was following a less evil perspective. So evil being you know, mask mandates the shots all that. We weren't following that crap. But I followed the FLCCC, the Frontline COVID Critical Care Doctor Protocol. Now that I see it, it was a less evil protocol. And I say that very bluntly. I'm not against these people because I don't know where their hearts are. But you know, if I would have had God's armor on it at that time, I would have seen their promoting masks right in the protocol that we were adopting. Their promoting masks, well, they know better than masks. They promoted us getting a pull sox. So we started measuring Grace's oxygen saturation. We would have never bought that tool. Grace would be alive today. Why because we started measuring with it. We had no business measuring with that tool because we had no baseline. So their protocol at the time said, if your oxygen saturation drops below ninety four percent, admit yourself to the hospital because it's an emergency. And on October sixth of twenty one, Grace's oxygen saturation dropped to eighty eight percent, so we panic. Ultimately, seven days later, she's dead. If we have never taken her to the hospital, she'd be alive today. They convinced us. The emergency room physician convinced me personally that let's just check Grace into the hospital for three or four days as a preventative. She acknowledged that Grace was just had a cold, you know, she had supposed COVID whatever that was. But she said, let's just do this as a preventive. I thought, well, that makes sense. In fact, I said, I'll be staying with Grace, and they said you can't. I said, well, then I'll take her home. You know, I just thought the hospital thing was just you know, I'm either taking her home or in the hospital. But they promised me we'll just put her on oxygen and a steroid for three four days and you know, get her home. If they would have just done that Grace would be a life today, but they didn't. They started oxygen therapy and they ratchet Grace up to her from a regular canula to a vapril therm to a bypath the first day in the hospital, and then then they started sedating Grace on October ninth, first full day in the hospital of the seventh, they started sedating her on the ninth. On the tenth, I was to take get out by an arm guard for challenging the nurses. And then on it took us forty seven hours to get our daughter Jessica in as a replacement advocate. We had to get an attorney involved to go through Grace's Americans with Disabilities Act rights with the hospital attorney. So now Jessica is in the room with Grace. Grace is still herself. On October twelfth, the day before she died, even though at this point she had been sedated for four days with a sedation met called precedex. Well, the morning of the thirteenth, the doctor called us and here's where you see the agenda. You know, COVID exposed the agenda. So I definitely don't want people to think that this is about COVID. It had nothing to do with COVID. COVID happened to be the first time that the federal government directly incentivized hospitals to kill patients. They've been indirectly incentivizing hospitals to kill patients since the early eighties through standards of care that are promoted by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services. They do that by regulating the reimbursement rates of the medical providers for their entire patient population. So that's how they have manipulated death care, so standards of death. They've been manipulating standards of care since the early eighties. COVID was the first time they directly incentivized. So now you turn the page to Grace's last day, and that morning started with the doctor calling us a little after ten o'clock in the morning saying, what did you decide relative to a pre authorization for a ventilator? But you know, at this point we'd already knew I did the research while Grace is in the hospital and ventilators. I walked into the hospital with the ventilator paradigm that then President you know, prior President Trump had said, you know, we've got we've got a ventilator shortage. We got to implement the War Powers Act. It was all a bunch of crap. You know. Even in the presidential debate, he still was prom voting that he used ventilators. We save people. These ventilators. No, ventilators killed ninety percent of the people, and they were incentive. Ice to the tune. When you add the incentives with the average hospital stay at twenty two days, it was like hitting triple sevens on the slot machine. So the night before, on the twelfth, the doctor had asked us for the fourth time for a pre authorization. We said, no, I'll call you back tomorrow morning to just see if you've changed your mind. So he does, and so we said, no, we're not going to give a pre authorization for a ventilator. If we would have done that, Grace would not have died on October thirteenth. She would have died twenty two days later, because that's how the formula works. He said no. He said, well, Grace said such a good day yesterday. We should get her out of bed today. We should work on nutrition. So, lie, lie, why do I say that? He had already strapped Grace down to the bed and made her defecate in the bed. Okay, while we're on the phone, the nurse, who had twenty years of ice you experience, increased the dose of PRESSX to the maximum, all the dose while we're on the phone. Then we, because we're trusting this foolish white coat, we approved a feeding tube. Okay, So that was just another way to add additional revenue. Because I when I tell you what they did next, you'll see, you know, I don't see any way to see it other than they intended to kill her. Because the phone call ended at ten fifty five, so it's simultaneous. Then with hanging up the phone at at ten fifty five ten fifty six, he put an illegal do not resuscitate order in Grace's chart. Then they combined precedects with lurazepam and morphine to euthanize Grace. And I'm gonna share what I learned about that after I close out her day. Jessica panicking, called Cindy and I at seven eighteen PM on October thirteen. They had given Grace morphine at six fifteen, so this process, she's on max dos precedex. They gave her lurazapam at eleven twenty five. Loarazepam at five forty six. Laurazapam has a twelve to fourteen hour half life. So now she's her body is like this syringe. Okay, these meds are contraindicated. You should read the morphine package insert and you see they're not supposed to be doing this, right, this is what you do to euthanize somebody in hospice care. So Jessica's seeing Grace's numbers are tanking. She calls us at seven eighteen, seven forty three. So this is twenty eight minutes after the doctor gave Grace morphine. He called Cindy and I at home and said I just gave Grace morphine and actually started with Grace. He said, Grace had another good day to day. I just gave her morphine. I said, well, what's the reason you gave her morphine? You know, we're just still trusting the White code R. This is why I had to slower breathing down. You know, we didn't realize he wanted to slow it down to zero, right, yeah, right, So seven eighteen Jessica called us panicking. We're on a FaceTime call. And she said, Dad, Grace's numbers are dropping like crazy. I said, get the nurses and she said, I've been trying. They refuse, so we start screaming. The nurses are outside in the hallway, it's shift change time. Jessica estimated thirty nurses out there. There's a guard out there outside the door, and we screamed, save our daughter. That's when we learned she was DNR, because they hollered back, she's DNR, and we holler, she's not DNR. Save our daughter. They refused. None of them would even come in the room, and we watched her die at seven twenty seven pm on October thirteenth of twenty twenty one. You know what plued us in that evening when you know it was several hours later. Cindy's being walked out in a wheelchair by our pastor at that point, and one of the nurses had Grace's belongings on a cart and she leaned down and said, Missus, Shira, me and several of the nurses don't think Grace should have died today. Well, then I end up in a different hospital three days later. A friend of Cindy and I that we went to high school with as a doctor. She called me, I think a day or so after Grace's funeral, and she said, Scott, I think you better get the records. And you can see God's hand in so many things my hospital stay. God's hand was in getting the right We got the records four days later, right, nobody right. So the doctor and I we start going through the records and we realized, oh my gosh, Grace was killed all right. So then I send a letter to patient relations via email with all the we put together a kind of a chronological times line and all this, and he sent it to the patient relations requesting a meeting with the hospital CEO and the doctor I had put together. I had taken no while I was in the hospital, and I put together all those notes everything into a document so I don't know, maybe ten twelve pages long, but not eleven. And we send that all to the hospital. Then they on December tewond they send an email back and they said, we're not going to meet with you. I thought, well, this is strange. So then I sent a complaint to the state Licensing Board. They did an investigation, sent me a letter in January. January twenty fourth of twenty twenty three and I could got went out too the mailbox. I say, oh my gosh, this letter from that was Department of Safety and Professional Services, which is the state licensing board. Oh this is great. I opened it up. Oh they said the doctor didn't do anything wrong. So that's the first day of my wake up. I thought, everybody's in on this, but what does that mean. I started doing a whole bunch of research. We started putting billboards out and a whistleblower called me after seeing the billboards, and this is the day I realized Grace was murdered. She was a pharmacist. She works worked for Ascension Hospital System. That's the same system Grace is murdered at. And she saw the billboards because they got national exposure. They're local, but they got national media attention. And she saw Grace aid downsent and she has a down centom daughter. She got a hold of me and she said, Scott, I want you to understand how this works. She said, the doctor ordered those meds that killed Grace, but the pharmacist had to sign off on the order. She said, I'm a pharmacist and when those orders come through for me to sign off on, I won't do it. So what they do is they wait till my shift is done, and they'll get the next pharmacist who's more concerned about his paycheck to sign off on that order. Then the next level is because those meds are contraindicated, they had to override the alarm. And then the final step is, in Grace's case, the nurse had twenty years of ice you experience. So that's when I got to the point where I realized Grace was murdered. And then you know, it takes you know, then it takes a turn because now, what's the reason she's murdered? Why did this happen? And that's when I came across you know, the you know collectivism, Obamacare, you know section fifteen fifty three of Obamacare, which which legalized youth in Asia, you know, all these different things, and then okay, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 1: My first question is this is it legal for them to put a dn R without an advocate?
Speaker 2: I don't fantastic question. We have five claims in our lawsuit. One of the claims is a declaratory judgment for the illegal do not resuscitate order, and we have that claim specifically because our lawsuit is not about money. We've already that if we get any money, we're not even taking it. So I don't care about the medical malpractice piece of the lawsuit. I care about the two claims that matter to the rest of the population. One is medical battery and the other one is the declaratory judgment for the illegal do net resuscitate order. So is it legal? The answer to that question is no, it is not. However, you and I grew up in an era which we would call in legal terms, the rule of law. So the rule of law essentially says, even though we have different ways to skin the cat, we all agree this rule box is we're gonna all stay within the rule box. Now, in this world that we live in, the rule box is gone, and their thought processes sue me because we know you can't. Right. So I'm going to give you two very pointed examples. I think I have them up on this screen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I like to tell people, now we are in a system where we're quoting laws to men with swords.
Speaker 2: Yes, quote exactly.
Speaker 1: To quote the General Pompey. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to give you two examples of why they say it's legal So one was from the state Licensing Board. So the State Licensing Board sent this back. They're really brazen with what they say. I can hardly believe it. They wrote, I'm just I'm quoting this now. It says quote Chapter one fifty four, which is the Wisconsin DNR Statute of the Wisconsin Statutes, does not apply to physicians operating in a hospital non emergency room setting such as the one in question. So the state Licensing Board is saying doctors can put dnrs on anybody they want. Okay, Well, it gets worse than the State Licensing Board. So then we got a different attorney involved, and that attorney we wanted to file a criminal case. And interestingly, the local police department opened up a criminal case earlier at my request, and then it left that we don't have enough evidence, but they left it open that if we could provide more evidence. So it's still at that point. So we're planning on filing a criminal case after the civil case is done. But in this attorney wrote a beautiful letter explained why we have a legitimate criminal case, and the district attorney wrote this back. So I'm going to quote again, and this is one of those things. When you read it, you think, how is this even possible that they could they even put this in writing, But they did. Here's again quoting. This is from the DA's letter back to the attorney who helped us attempt to file a criminal case. She wrote, quote, A doctor is not required to administer treatment she or he believes is not medically effective, includes authorizing a DNR. The parties clearly had a dispute about how doctor show Card should treat Grace. Doctor show Card did not abide by the wishes of the family. However, there is no law in Wisconsin that requires him to do so.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that leaves everyone fair game exactly, you know, regardless they try to tell you. You know, the system says get a living will and get powers of attorney and all this. What does it matter if if Leviathan under the healthcare guys just says, well, you know what, we're just going to slap a DNR on this group of people or whatever.
Speaker 2: Bingo. That's why I keep speaking out, because you know, it's gas is now down to two dollars and eighty five cents here locally, so everything's back to normal, right, No, it's not back to normal. These are all illusions to get us off track.
Speaker 1: As the bread and circuses Scott, That's what it is, bread and circuses. That's unfortunately where we live. My next question was do you think that the fact that Grace had Down syndrome had something to do with her treatment?
Speaker 2: I absolutely do. I'm going to again find a document here in May and why you find that.
Speaker 1: I'll just add that when you spoke earlier about the standards of death, I love the way you frame that. It's not a standard of care, it's a standard of death. That's exactly how we need to turn things upside down.
Speaker 2: And look at them.
Speaker 1: I call it dyslexically. Let me look at things dyslexically so I can see the full picture. But you are so right. We are programmed from the beginning to speak in the negative and to think in the negative. Well, this person, I saw it during the Terry Schivo situation, that that was the most horrendous situation. I call that the first instance of a state sanctioned murder against a born person because that's exactly what it was. And where were the feminists?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Here we had every man mostly around this woman, the judge, the husband, whatever, didn't want to divorce her, but you know, hey, we've got a killer because she said twenty years ago that's the way she wanted to die. And yet you know, there was there was no uproar from the feminists, but I heard a lot of banter back then and people saying, well I wouldn't want to live that way. Okay, Well get your living well and see how that worked for you, because you'll be next. You know, the government would be happy to kill you, just so just wait your turn, I guess. But be very careful about people who say, well, that person's better off dead.
Speaker 2: How do you know? Yeah, how do they know? They don't how do they know.
Speaker 1: They've never experienced. They are intellectually slothful. They want to stay in their corner. They don't want to engage with another human being because if they recognize the human being, then they might have to recognize that that person is valuable. And if someone is breathing, and I don't care what situation they're in, they have purpose until we're fantastic.
Speaker 2: That's spot on. And just jumping ahead, I'm going to answer your question about down syndrome, but jumping ahead to I see medicare and Medicaid was the ultimate bait and switch. So Medicare Medicaid was passed on July thirtieth of nineteen sixty five. And like most laws, it's the idea that, well, we got to take care of the elderly, we have to take the disabled. Just process this. The elderly should have always been taken care of by the family, right, So then two years later we have nursing homes. So then we have this whole mindset, you know, out of sight, out of mind. You know, it's you know, we can go on with a our selfish lives, right, all of this. So this is all I because I see it now through the lens of a spiritual war and the Satanic agenda. This is all by design and by design should be bolded, underlined, all caps. This is all by design. So Medicare and Medicaid was passed by design to create the death funnel that is happening today. One hundred and thirty five million, so over one third of the American population is on Medicare and medicaid. So now, of course, oh, we've got to balance a budget. Well, they don't have to balance a budget. We have a fiat currency. We'll never have a balance budget. Right, So about twice a year they throw out these these red herrings that, oh, you know, Social Security is going to go bankrupt, Medicare and Medicaid is going to go bankrupt. Those will never go bankrupt because they're by design. They're by designed to enslave us. Okay, so when you see the stand of care for Medicare and Medicaid, you see, oh, they're just completely designed to hasten death because they've convinced the population people are too expensive. Well, newsflash, everybody listening is going to someday be elderly or disabled. Right, Hello, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all on the same journey.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the relative to down center. You know, the first thing I got asked this question by the way of my deposition, and so it's I'm so fluent in this answer because the first thing is how was Grace born? I already told you the story. Then you add ninety percent of down syndrome babies are murdered in the womb. Okay, well, how is that even possible? Right? You can see there's an agenda, well in Grace's actual charts. So when how it works in a hospital, when you get the records every single time a doctor goes in the patient's room here or she has to write a report. So during the seven days Grace was in the hospital, there were twenty two doctors who entered her room and did something with her. So there's consequently twenty two doctors reports. Well, in the twenty two doctors' reports, they referenced that Grace had Down syndrome thirty six different times. Right, So then what the heck is going on? And yet they didn't know they acknowledged that they did, had no special training for Down syndrome in the room. They never engaged her, you know, she never got to know her. She was just this thing. Right. Well, then what I found after I found section fifteen fifty three of Obamacare, So just to give people a framework, Obamacare was passed March twenty three to twenty ten. In July of eleven, this I found. This document is a training document for physicians. So this document is called Palliative Care for Patients with Down Syndrome. It's written by two mds. It's a training document for mds, so it has three parts to it. The introduction is all the problems with Down syndrome. So it's titled the introductions to this document is causes of morbidity and death in Down syndrome, and it lists all the problems, doesn't list anything good about Down syndrome. So people down syndrome can have thyroid dysfunction, seizures, osteoporosis, chronic constipation, incontinence, blob, fifty different things. Okay, so it got all these problems. So then the body of it, so introduction body conclusion, right, so they introduce it with all these problems the body. I'm going to quote from this document, the lifelong toll on families is high. Part of a robust plan of care includes acknowledgment of this toll by the healthcare providers. So they're setting the doctor up to hey, listen, you need to come in on a white horse and rescue this family from this nasty thing that they have in their household, this disease they have called Down syndrome in their household. This is a toll on this family. Doctor. So you see the training. The close is the kill statement. It says, whenever possible, decision makers this is the doctors for people with Down syndrome should be encouraged to use substituted judgment to make key pallid of care decisions. All efforts should be made to determine the preferences of the patient. However, because of lifelong cognitive impairment, the views of the person with down center may not be known. This is the terry shallow thing, right, The views of the person may not be known. So as soon as soon as you have you know, your first day of dementia or my first day of dimension. Also, the views of the person may not be known. So now we have to use our judgment, right, yes.
Speaker 1: And now you're there's completely correct. Yeah, So where are we now in the legal process. We have a June of twenty twenty five is the court I know it got pushed back from next month November, right because there was a wit there was someone else at it. Is that accurate right.
Speaker 2: Out of a sixth doctor, So our original filings. What's neat about the lawsuit is that it's not neat from a checkbook perspective. But we're paying our own way, so that means I'm not turning any decision making over to the attorneys. They're my advisors, okay. So one of the things that they advised against was to have doctors and nurses as defendants. I said, well, what would be the purpose of the lawsuit. I don't want any money. So if I don't have the doctors and nurses as defendants, you know, I'm after all doctors and nurses being unnotice that you are responsible for your choices. The hospital didn't kill Grace. The hospital gave the doctors and nurses the gun, but then they loaded and pulled the trigger. So the hospital is certainly a party to the lawsuit, but then the individual doctors and nurses. So that makes of course a much more complicated and expensive loss, but it needs to be that way. So then what happened is when we did the first round of depositions, the main doctor who I reference in that d's letter, doctor Shokar, he brought up another doctor that we knew of. I mean, we have the record from him, but we did not understand his role. And so then what happens in this crazy legal system is you end up having to add him because what the you know. So we get done after that first round of depositions, and the legal team is saying, well, I think we should add doctor Gandev. He's the sixth doctor, And I said, I don't want to add doctor gandeb I want to get this trial. I mean people are dying one hundred and forty two thousand a month. I want, you know, our trial has the opportunity to save life. And they said, Scott, you know, we've been processing this and we have to add him because there's a legal principle. This isn't necessarily you know, legal doesn't mean lawful. There's a legal principle called the empty chair defense. And so if we don't add doctor Gendev when we get to the jury trial, if the jury believes Gendev is fifty one percent liabel, we lose. So we had to add him. So then that extends everything out. So right now we're we're working on a deadline of some time in December. There's a deadline for expert reports. So we've got a number of depositions. We did depositions last week, we have some more depositions this week, we have every week we have depositions right now, you know, working towards that deadline of getting our expert reports in on time. And you know, we're I think we're in on the right timetable. So it seems like it's going to work out fine. But you know, what a bunch of foolishness.
Speaker 1: You know, even ten years ago, I would have said, at least this audience would believe you. Yeah, but you know it's now. It's you know, we're in a society that goes a mile wide and an inch deep, and it is inconvenient to come up against hard truths and realities. And I've never gotten the whole ignorance is bliss. I just don't buy that. It's the same thing you know you mentioned before. You know, we outsource the care and education and finance and protection. We outsource the blessings of liberty because we think that inconvenient things are infringing upon the blessings. But we're not seeing the blessings in the adversity, right. I mean, I have aging parents trying to take care of them. If there's a situation where I can't physically help, then we have a different conversation. But I won them with me as long as I can, and that teaches me, you know, hey, I'm going to care for those who cared for me. And can I really enjoy retirement or that beer on the porch or guitar picking or whatever, knowing that I outsourced, well, I'm just going to say, I think you're a amazing I think your family, Cindy, Jessica, I can't thank you enough for doing what you do. We continue to hold you all up in our prayers. We know it's God who strengthens us, but boy, I know it can get weary. I think you're an amazing dad. I just want to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Speaker 2: God bless you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Take care. Okay, Scott's share up. Wow. You know I can count on one hand not use all the digits, how many biblically meek men. Some people think that meek means weak. It does not if you understand the biblical principle. But a quiet, resolved strength, party strength, and wow, Scott's on that list. Okay. You can also find information about the lawsuit, updates, lots of education on medical murders on laws, Our Amazinggrace dot net. Our Amazinggrace dot net. They also have a gifts and go at the corner and I would just ask that you would consider donating if you are so led. They are paying for this out of pocket, not to get any money, but to try to get repentance, and just to try to save more people. Okay, I want to thank you all for listening. Thank you as always Magic Minstracker. Until next time, who will stand at either hand and keep the bridge with me? Have a great day.