Speaker 1: Open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond.
Speaker 3: Ji on jr R.
Speaker 2: Taco. I'm thinking of the Bulldog maybe winding up with several of the patented how that taste phrases this morning?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, let's start. Let's start out locally, all right? Hey, Inner Miami, Hey Messy, how did that taste? Huh? How did that taste? Orlando City thrashes Inner Miami three nil? Can I say nil when I'm talking about soccer court Street three nil last night in the Florida derby. The Lions, now unbeaten in eleven consecutive games. They move ahead of Inner Miami in the fifth place in the standings, Inner Miami languishing at six. I'm gonna say this right now, here's a little bulldog bite overreaction, all Rightow, with MESSI and Inner Miami getting ousted in the first round of the playoffs last year and currently languishing in sixth place, the wheels are coming off in its time to admit that the messy experiment has failed in South Florida. How about that?
Speaker 2: Huh? How about that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, while while South Florida soccer fans may not be real happy. The hockey fans, on the other hands, Yeah, how did that taste?
Speaker 3: Canada? How did that taste the poor Canadian hockey fans, those poor Toronto fans. Game seven in their own arena last night, they get routed six' one by My Florida. Panthers how About Bob. Sergei bobrovski are? Goalie nineteen saves for? Him and now they go move on to play The Carolina hurricanes in The conference, Final All Southern, final first Game tuesday. Night with all The southern teams dominating hockey right, now maybe they should change the name of The Stanley cup and make it like The Stanley Spit, cup you know where you can spit your soul like a dip. Spit.
Speaker 2: Yeah let go The Great White north down to a one final hope in The Edmonton. Oilers, yeah and they Played. Dallas, Yeah. Dallas dallas has made The Western Conference. Finals, yes so good for.
Speaker 3: Them basketball over the, Weekend Nicks friday night they. Clinched they're moving on to The Eastern Conference finals Against. Indiana what About Oklahoma? City yesterday just blows Out denver In game, Seven Shay Gildes. Alexander that guy is a stud. Horse he scores thirty five points to Lift Oklahoma. City they now play The Minnesota timberwolves and The Western Conference. Finals i'll tell you What oka. See they're the youngest team in the. League they won a league best sixty eight games in the regular. Season their dynasty may just be beginning because they are an unbelievable. Team we'll see what happens if they can win a. Championship if they, do watch out and watch out for this as. Well you, Know jannis has already said he wants to explore his options this. SUMMER i wouldn't be shocked If Denver nuggets superstar And Nakola, jokics the best player in the. World, uh just explores maybe he wants to Leave. Denver we'll see what happens with that is.
Speaker 1: A big boy.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah he is, unbelieved. DUDE i would love it so much if it turns out to Be Oklahoma city In indiana.
Speaker 3: Or minnesota And. India.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: UH Nascar Christopher bell Beats Joey logano in The All Star. Race why because they had something called a promoter's. Caution All, RIGHT i guess anytime during the course of the, race the promoter of the race can call for a caution to make for closer. Racing so near the end of the, race the, promoter even though there was no reason to call it, caution he calls a caution and that Allows Christopher. Bell that butches up the cars and Allows Christopher bell to Beat Joey. Legano Joey logano chose not to get get some new tires during the, caution Whereas Christopher bell, did and he runs Down Joey logana to win the. Race what do you think about the promoter's? Costs costing lunch.
Speaker 2: Cost somebody a million. Dollars that Be Joey. Logano he was not. Happy, right you guys have one and lights out at THE f one. Desk we go for a recap from The Italian Grand free with OUR f one Insider Taco bob didn't even know where the race was On.
Speaker 1: Friday, yeah but THEN i flew From rockville directly there to, See oh P OSTree or whatever your name, Is you're gone Because Verse stapping is strapping on the next Win Max Verse, Stapping.
Speaker 2: Thank YOU f One, desk see you In. Monaco how that.
Speaker 1: Taste, hey how about, uh let's go over some golf scores from the other, day shopping.
Speaker 3: On him strapping on another major. Win the, Chef Scottie, scheffler looked like he might like he might blow it. Early he starts out with a five shot, lead loses that, Lead John rom ties ing after ten, holes and Then John rom just fell apart and the chef just hit fairway after fairway After fairweay ends up running away with. It didn't even need the birdy the last, hole bogie the last hole didn't matter because he was up by. Six ends up winning by five shoots a seventy one yesterday and the chef wins his third. Major he's also got fifteen victories by the age of twenty eight years, old third youngest guy to ever have FIFTEEN Pga tour. Victories so at that, age our calls for who was gonna?
Speaker 1: Win who's?
Speaker 2: Golfer he was.
Speaker 1: Hanging around for a little while all three of our golfers were in the top. Three we had the bulldog who had Gen, ram who had the mead, heead and then uh, oh who was that that had the Chef? AGAIN i was gonna Call oberg But i'm glad that. Didn't he was strong at the beginning and then went to. Crap but uh, yeah the chef and his Little sioux chef that he brought up there on the, green the little, Kid hey.
Speaker 2: Bulldog with all the sports that were going, on did you manage to uh squeeze in The? Preakness did your? Journalism?
Speaker 3: One oh, yeah you can't stop. Journalism journalism is not soft like. Sovereignty all, right that was no fake news On? Saturday when? Journalism when's The? Preakness? Yeah they, yeah so, good, good good victory for. Journalism by the, way we hand out game balls and goofballs on our show Every. Monday how about a goofball to the Former Tampa Bay buccaneers Linebacker Adrius. Taylor so they had a big prostitution sting In Polk. County Adrias taylor got popped for soliciting a. Prostitute here's he gets a goofball for. That but he left his six year old kid in the car while he went.
Speaker 2: In oh my sold the. Prostitute this wasn't the thing like with wine coolers and stuff On catch A predator? Deal was?
Speaker 3: It at least their kid in the CAR.
Speaker 1: I think it was legit.
Speaker 2: Whores, SORRY i don't think.
Speaker 3: It, no.
Speaker 1: He asked if it was wine cooler, situation you, know the Underage it wasn't, that was?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: No, no, OKAY i think. SO i mean not that there's been not the prostitution is straight.
Speaker 2: Legit.
Speaker 1: HORROR i may have gone to A teddy Sorry booby bar on a on A friday.
Speaker 2: Night as we've a cream down To Rocky. Embankment we'll just say he Is mike The Bulldog, byonkey host Of Opened My CHASE us weekday MORNINGS am seven ninety six to ninety game and thank you dog for taking time to tell us how things taste over here during the sports page on J R.
Speaker 3: R by the, way happy birthday To Martina never To love But. Today check out The Lynching Taco off The air.
Speaker 1: Podcast new episodes posted Every thursday on The iHeartRadio, app downloaded for free at DO wjrr dot com