Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gang statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 3: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstatu. Puch, baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 1: For good warnings. So this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 5: Talkwardly fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeo. Hello, Hello, and welcome back to the show. Thanks for being here, thanks for being born, Thanks for being a supporter and listener of the Cosmic Peach podcast. We got current events, people, we got current events. We need to talk about. Things are busting loose left and right. I hope you enjoyed the last episode. Hope this one is just as good. I did have a shout out somebody. You know, they'd be trying to scam me, sending me emails and stuff. Oh listen to your last episode. It was so good. Why didn't you have this guest on who talks about nothing related to your podcast whatsoever? They'd be up in my inbox trying to scam me. But I see the real ones, Lisa, I got yours about to possibly how some of the Nephelum slash giants, whatever survived the flood, talking about Gary Wayne, love you a longtime, Lisa, Thank you for your email. But yeah, we got some stuff we need to talk about today that I've been keeping an eye on. But before we do that, I was listening to some interviews of SRA survivors today. It's not an SRA survivor episode, but you ever hear someone say, and it doesn't have to be an SRA survivor, it could just be a totally random person, but they will say, and I heard God tell me dot dot dot or God said to me, or God spoke to me. And I've always been curious if they're being literal or if they're saying like they just got the feeling that God was telling them that, because in my thirty years of life, I've never heard God audibly speaking to me. But sometimes, you know, I'll get feelings about stuff, I'll get intuitions, I'll pray about something, and then I feel like I'll get an answer about it, but it's never in the form of an audible voice. Maybe if you've been through some shit like SIRA, you get the exclusive privilege of being able to hear God's voice audibly I mean, after you've been through something like that, maybe you've tapped into something. You've got the keys to the kingdom. Now you can hear in the spirit world. I've never heard God's voice audibly. I was just maybe I'll post a poll or something. But I would love to hear from you if You've ever felt like you heard God's voice audibly, or if this is just like a figure of speech, because I hear a lot of people say it, like I heard God speaking to me and he said I listened to Cosmic Peach podcasts, like whatever, if you get extra horsey on that Arby's, you are gonna pay for it later.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear God's voice audibly warning me about stuff or speaking to me or whatever. But I've never actually heard a voice, but you know, you hear Some people don't have internal dialogue whatsoever, Like they don't talk to themselves in their mind or think things like that in their mind, and they're NPCs. I have always had an internal monologue dialogue however, I've always had it, and it's my own voice in my head, like should I have spaghetti today? But like in my head, you know, should I text that person? Back, probably not who cares, but yeah, never an audible voice of God. I've felt like I've heard my mom's voice in my head sometimes when I'm making a decision about something, I feel like sometimes I can hear her voice in my head, but never in the room with me. It can sometimes feel like she's in the room with me, and then that her voice or that thought will pop up in my head and I feel like she's with me. But it's not like picking up the phone and talking to somebody, or like having speak your phone on I just I wonder what that experience is like for those of you who have had it, if it's a figure of speech, or if you're literally hearing an audible voice. But you know, back to what I was saying. I was listening to SRA survivor interviews and one of them was talking about how you should set up code words with your kids, like even if they go And this is something my mom and I and my sister and I did when I was a child. It's funny because she dropped me off at the pool to swim with Jessica and run to the store. But if I were to spend the night with somebody or somebody was coming over to my house, or if I was even going to play at somebody else's house, she'd get really weirded out. She always wanted them to come to our house, never for me to go to their house. But we had developed a system of code words that and she would call multiple times while I was at the friend's house and check on me, and she'd say she wanted to talk to me, and Julia, your mom's on the phone. And she had a system of code words. If I were to give one of the code words, she knew to come get me right away, that I wasn't having a good time, or there was some mischievous activities occurring whatever, and you know, I would say the taco bell. I don't remember what the code word was, but it was something like that. I was like, I'm really craving taco bell or something like that, or Mom, can you go get some taco bell? Whatever it was. But this is something I highly encourage in something that I will utilize myself as a parent. You should have these code words. They don't even have to be that obvious like taco bell. They could be colors, numbers, whatever. But you never want to be that kid who's at the friend's house. And maybe you're having a good time, but your mom calls and she's wanting to know if you're having a good time. Maybe you're not having a good time and nobody's molesting you or raping your bee hole, but you just want to go home. Sometimes I just wanted to go home. I'm kind of a homebody type of gal, and I would be over at a friend's house and I would just be done playing or done, you know, making tents or whatever, and I was just tired of that person, and I wanted to come home. So I'd say the code word, Hey Mom, I'm really craving some taco belt and she'd say, oh, okay, and she'd get back on the phone with their mom and she'd say whatever, and she, oh, Julia, your mom said she's actually got to come get you because she forgot you had a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Whatever. But code words are important to have, and they make you feel safe, and so you're not just at Jessica's house saying I'm bored of this bitch, mom, please come get me. And she won't let me play with none of her cool toys. Those ones are off limits. Come get me. I'm done with this bitch. So code words and it's something else. It's easy to do code words, but some of this stuff that I see parents doing twenty twenty six style. Like I've said before, if you've listened to this episode, you know where I'm going with this. But I like an old fashioned type of parenting. I'm not with this mother goose shit that's going on in twenty twenty six with the blackout curtains and the sound machines and the oh it's two pm, mom, And I know you got stuff you gotta do in grocery shopping and dishes and whatever, making dinner for everybody. But I need to have a blackout session. Somebody get me a blackout session and put me in a straight jacket. Strap me down with a straight jacket, swaddle quote unquote, put me in a straight jacket, put me in a crib twenty six yards away from where you're gonna be, blackout the entire light source, turn on a sound machine, and let me have a psychedelic experience for an hour and a half in the middle of the day. I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this something else. This is a small rant. Okay, I'm not gonna go on forever. But sign language, and some of you are probably all about teaching your baby sign language. I tried it for a day and I was like, this is so stupid. I'm not deaf, and he sure is. Fuck ain't deaf. Teach your baby sign language? Well, I personally think that might delay speech a little bit. Okay, we don't. We're not Heling Keller up in this, bitch. Okay, I'm not doing sign language. That's stupid. If he's eating and he keeps open opening his mouth every time the spoon comes near it, I know he wants more. If he starts spitting it out, he's all done. I don't need Helen Keller stuff to know this. I'm in tune with my baby, all right. We're not doing sign language up in here. We're not doing like that. You're stressing your baby out with the amount of stuff they want you to sit face to face and get flash cards and do. I'm not doing that. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 7: That's you.
Speaker 1: We're overworking. It's like they gotta be the best at something. They gotta be the first walkers and the first talkers, and they gotta we got Miss Rachel, we got TV shows, now, we got flash cards, sign language, no thank you, we're kicking it. Nineteen ninety two. Up in this pitch, Okay, I started talking and walking, confirmed by several sources, my mom, my sister, whoever. I started talking and walking at nine months old, and according to my sister, I would just walk around saying, Hi baby, how are you? Nine months old? My mom probably said it to me all the time. That's probably why it was the first thing I said walking around the house. My mom said she would just take me to the mall. Put a little lee sean me. Nine months old, I was walking around the mall with her, talking to people, Hi baby, how are you? And I can garn damn t you. She wasn't doing no face to face flash cards. There was no Miss Rachel there. She definitely wasn't doing no fucking sign language shit. She was just living her normal day to day life and taking care of me, feeding me. She would talk to me. I'm sure she played with me a little bit, but there wasn't this need to be. It wasn't a competition. You just love on your baby, You spend time with them, you sit on the couch with them. You might play a little game with them here and there. But we're not doing flash cards, science language blackout sessions, like we're in stranger things. The type of napping that's going on for children in twenty twenty six is a dog hair away from like having a psychedelic experience and like an anti gravity tank. We got little straight jackets on them, some of them are weighted. We're putting them down the hall door cl sound machine, on blacked out curtains, and uh, I just don't know where we where We decided that was the thing to do. And some parents are really into the sign language in the blackout sessions and the uh, you know, self soothing and I'm not about it. I'm kicking a Pilgrim style up in this bitch. He eats butter, he has keifer. He naps in my arms. He naps sometimes while I do laundry and dishes right on me h or sleeping on the couch wherever. I'll make him a little palette in the floor. I watch TV while he's sleeping right on the couch. But yeah, we kicking it, We kicking it nineties style up in here. And I don't care if he's stuffers walker or the first talker. I'm not competing with anybody. I'm just loving him, keeping him alive, and just hanging out with him and doing my own thing. We having a ball over here without blackout sess. That feels like that would stress me out. To go put him somewhere down the hall and close the door and make him have a blackout session while I'm doing other stuff, I would just be worried about him the whole time. Like I hope he's okay in there. But so current events, current events, I've seen quite a few things cross my timeline, and some of them are pretty interesting. Some of them I'm not so sure what they're getting at. I'm gonna have the hypothesizes on a few of them. But I thought we could go over him together. We just gonna go ahead and skip apothecary Corner today. If you taint Scott crested on it, maybe a little moisturizer, but we just don't. We don't have the time for apothecary Corner today. We got bigger fish to fry. Ooh, catfish, that sounds so good. Anybody else like fried catfish or am I just trailer trash over here. I love fried catfish with ketchup. Oh my gosh, I am trailer trash. That sounded horrible. Okay, First, on the AGENTA, we need to talk about some weather patterns going on, and uh, particularly this one woman. She's keeping track of these lightning strikes and some weird stuff that's been going on recently. And I'm going to play her videos. There's three of them and they're super short in succession, just bam, bam bam, and then we'll talk about it because they're like sixteen seconds, twenty three seconds, whatever, and then we'll talk about it. Hang on, just a second, rolong one.
Speaker 7: These lightning strikes are not letting up. If you're in the midwest of the United States, you're really getting bombarded. There's seventeen three hundred and sixty eight lightning strikes in that top block. In case you missed it, I did a live video under eight minutes showing these electromagnetic frequency waves. You can see the United States has really got some trouble going on, and so over here where Spain's located, you got some trouble going on. You really do got some trouble going on, and it looks like a great, big, gigantic mess.
Speaker 2: Are you seeing this?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: One thousand, three hundred seventy three lightning strikes in this one block. This block goes from here to here. I am beginning to believe that we are under attack, and I don't. I'm not just saying that I believe we are under attack some type of an attack.
Speaker 1: So she kind of just tracks weather stuff. I do follow her, just because she'll be posting stuff that I'm not aware of. Ninety one thousand lightning strikes in the Midwest and some type of electromagnetic something she's talking about coming up out of the US and Spain. You know, it kind of reminds me of that guy who kept getting struck by lightning. I've talked about him before. He got struck by lightning like fourteen times or twenty seven times or something like that. I think we're at the point where we can admit that our weather and the weather patterns are manipulated but also synthetic in a way. The rain, the sun, everything feels just a little synthetic. And I did listen to a podcast recently was called the War on Sunlight or something, and I love tanning in the summer, I get some baby oil, lather myself up like a glazed doughnut, and I go out there and sunbathe. I used to do it as a child. It was one of my favorite things, go out in the front yard with a blanket, bottle of baby oil and just roast yourself like a rotisserie chicken out in the sun. Just turn and just roast, roast, roast, flip flop.
Speaker 8: And So.
Speaker 1: I've noticed something off with the sunlight, and I think maybe you have to But I've seen videos where plants are turned away from the sunlight. I've seen all types of shit. But if our sunlight is now synthetic, if they've done something to alter it, it's probably gonna because of people's skin cancer. They keep pushing sunscreen. Maybe it's if you put the sunscreen on and you go out under whatever this thing is that we think is the sun, it'll give you a huge brain tumors or something, and that's why they're pushing the sunscreen so hard. I always thought they were pushing the sunscreen so hard because the sunlight is so good for you, and they don't want you rotisserie chicken style out in the sun because you might just heal yourself. But the lightning strikes stuff like this is like, oh wow, just by chance, the Midwest has gotten struck ninety one thousand times, ninety one thousand times. What's going on? And if it's not just naturally occurring lightning, what are they getting at over there? And why are they needing to why are they needing a lightning strike? Something's weird going on with the midwat like ninety one thousand lightning strikes. It could be they're doing manipulating energy or something over there, or they're just fucking with us. I don't know. Remember how I told you about the missing scientists, Well I found a video of one of them and apparently she was onto something and they were using directed energy weapons at her. I wanted to get your thoughts and feelings on this. We'll roll on to the next clip here, guys.
Speaker 5: New footage is now starting to surface of the scientist that was researching anti gravity. She's in a complete panic in the video, saying that she was being hit by some kind of energy weapon and she has the burns on her body to prove it. Her name was Amy Eskridge, and she wasn't just working on free energy she was actually trying to research how to manipulate gravity itself. She claimed that this has been discovered four different times, and every single time it was covered up before it could go public. In the video, she's working on a computer that isn't even connected to the internet. She says that somebody is scanning what she's typing through the window and it's burning her hands while she's typing.
Speaker 4: My hands still burn Kisser's damage, but it's flake. My body relaxed when we barricaded, and it was like, oh, like relief.
Speaker 1: Like immediately.
Speaker 5: Whenever she went to block the window, she said that the burning stopped immediately and there was an outline of her body left on the glass. You can literally see her posture in the window as if it was an X ray. A former CIA weapons expert on her team identified the exact device, and he said that it was powered by car batteries inside of a vehicle that was parked outside of her home and actually for four to five years straight, she reported multiple different times that an Eastern European man in Alexis had been parked outside of her house watching her. Amy Eskridge is the woman that texted her friend and said that if they say that I did this to myself, I did not, and then they ruled it as self inflicted. She predicted exactly what they would say they said it. I'm gonna be staying updated on this, so make sure you add me in come back for more.
Speaker 1: So wait, is this bitch dead? Is this bitch all the way dead? Let's look, I thought she was missing. Amy s Crige a death. That's the first thing that pops up. She died in twenty twenty two self inflicted gunshot wound.
Speaker 3: Ooh.
Speaker 1: Death was officially ruled a suicide. Oh my god. The researcher who allegedly died of a self inflicted gunshot wound in twenty twenty two had claimed she was hit by a direct energy weapon attack in her own home. Dah da da da da. Oh my god. Did you guys know about this? What the fuck? There's all these other weird news stories too that pop up when you look at it. One of the eleven disappeared scientists claimed she was hit by Pentagon's top Da Da da. Death of Genius, Alabama woman linked to investigation of something missing scientists cases need psychological autopsy. X FBI agent says what is this Wow? And she texted her friend and said, if this happens to me, I didn't do it to myself thirty four. Oh, come on, you guys. She was only four years older than me. Wow. I haven't accomplished much in my life. Jesus Christ. She's working on anti gravity. I'm sitting over here. Well, you know what, I'm a mom and that's pretty cool in a very important and rewarding job as well as yes, hosting the Cosmic Peach podcast. Did you guys know this bitch was dead though I thought she was missing. Oh my god, they murdered her. Oh, they murdered her. Oh my gosh. She got Frank Olsen, she got uh who else died of a self inflicted gunshot wound? There was another guy named Henry Marshall. They did that too, and self inflicted gunshot wound. Kurt Cobain. Mmmm, there was one right on the tip of my tongue, Right on the tip the tippy tip Hunter S. Thompson, Yes, self inflicted gunshot wound. What he was getting onto I don't fucking know, but it was a self inflicted gunshot wound and none of it made sense. Apparently he was typing in the middle of typing something up and just and his family was over uh uh, not buying it, not for a second. He was into something. Actually, I think I know what he was into. That's another episode though. You guys, we're not we're not gonna talk Hunters Thompson at the moment. But they murdered her. They sure the fuck did. Oh my gosh, you guys. Wow, Well, let's see what we got here in the next clip. Maybe it'll maybe it'll brighten my attitude. Let's see books as governor.
Speaker 6: This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm going to fight against. I can't even believe I'm reading the story. I can't believe this is real life. But an Oregon judge has just ruled in favor of a transgender murderer who beat his girlfriend to death. They're not only going to move him to a women's prison, but they're paying this guy three hundred thousand dollars because he was put in an unsafe environment in prison.
Speaker 5: After killing somebody.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's like, I can't even like I'm getting my mind is going in pretzels just talking about this.
Speaker 1: But look at this.
Speaker 6: This is insane. Look at this headline right here, and I want you guys to give me your reactions in the comments. This is this is insane. Let's go to full screen. Oregon pays out two hundred and ninety five thousand dollars to settle transgender woman's a man's lawsuits stemming from alleged prison abuse. Poor guy, he beat his girlfriend to death and then he's just not being treated fair in prison. The state has agreed to pay two hundred ninety five and shame on this judge. It's agreed to pay two hundred ninety five thousand dollars of your taxpayer dollars, by the way, to settle a federal civil rights lawsuit filed by a transgender woman also known as a man. We got to get back to calling this as it is. As governor, I am not going to give into these lies anymore word and call things as there are. There are two genders. If you're a man, you cannot become a woman. If you're a woman, you cannot become a man, plain and simple. This man was Hows and his name is zero Zombie. My the way, this is the name of this of this criminal, this murderer. It was housing an organ men's prison and assigned to share a cell with a predatory sex offender. Under the settlement, the state will pay ninety five thousand dollars to Zara and two hundred thousand to the attorney. This is just insane. And then you have to subscribe to fake news Oregonian if you want to read more of the of the story. You notice that the Oregonian is using incorrect pronouns for this person. This is a man. So let me get this straight. Let me just get this just crystal clear for you guys. A man beats beats his girlfriend to death, he's sentenced to thirty five years in prison, not gonna get out till twenty forty nine, and then is being moved now to a women's prison because he identifies as a woman. Shame on that judge.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 6: As governor, I'm going to fight against nonsense like this. We're gonna end this fantasy land that we're living in right now. I can't even believe this is a story that I'm talking about. I can't believe this is real life. But as governor, we need to bring common sense back to our government, back to our land, you guys, and reclaim truth. And you know what, but they're gonna try to make us feel like we're we're you know, hateful, or we're homophobe transphobes, right something, fobes. They have a phobe for everything. They're gonna try to make it seem like we are the ones that are hateful. And let me just tell you something. It's hateful to those women now in Coffee Creek Correational Facility that is just down the street from my house actually, who now have to share a prison cell in a prison built a prison with a man who brutally murdered his girlfriend. This is nonsense. This is why we need we need change in Organs. This is why we need to get me into that governor's seat.
Speaker 1: That is so fucking wild. This is shit I'm talking about. And I don't vote, but if I did, I'd vote for him because I'm in Oregon, and God bless him because we need more people who aren't looney tunes in some type of political seat at the table. So apparently you can have a penis, full blown penis and nutbag tattoos on your face like your fucking post Malone's biggest fan beat, brutalize, mutilate, your girlfriend to death, go to prison, decide you don't like your perverted ass sellmate that's probably trying to get in your butthole, and decide, you know what I'll do. I'll grow my hair out, tell them I want to take my penis off, turn it inside out, and maybe, if I'm real lucky, they'll pay for me some hormones or something so I can get some jugs. I'll get a three hundred thousand dollars paycheck because this sexual offender I've been having to share this cell with trying to get my booty hole, which he deserved, gross but probably deserved. After you've mutilated, brutalated your girlfriend to death, he gets a payday. He gets his penis turned inside out. And this is the world we live in. This is allowed. Now he's gonna go brutalize some women up into women's prison. If I was at the women's prison, I would say, I don't want to be in the same cell with this fucking inside out penis. Weird, old motherfucker post belone wanna be get the fuck out of here. I'd sue them and get my three hundred thousand for having to be put up with this bullshit disgusting. Moving on to our next clip.
Speaker 3: Developing story at this hour. This unfolding scene on board a cruise ship, passengers and crew trapped on the ship in the Atlantic, the race to contain a suspected deadly virus outbreak. Now three dead, seventeen Americans among those stuck on board, and tonight we've learned a British doctor who was trading passengers is now sick himself. Here's Victor Akendo tonight with new reporting.
Speaker 8: After three deaths on board this luxury cruise ship. Tonight, teams are racing to contain a suspected outbreak of a rare strain of hauntavirus that health officials say may spread erst into person.
Speaker 4: We do believe that there may be some human to human transmission that's happening among the really close contacts, the husband and wife people who've shared cabins.
Speaker 8: The World Health Organization suspects the first victims, a Dutch couple, were likely infected before boarding the ship weeks ago. In Argentina, where the rare andy strain was discovered. At least four people have fallen ill, including a British doctor who has been caring for sick patients. He's now in serious condition and will be airlifted tonight along with two other patients before the ship sails on from Cape Verde to Spain's Canary Islands. Seventeen Americans among those stranded on that ship. Onto virus is usually spread through exposure to rodents. Workers are now disinfecting cabins as a precaution. Tonight, health officials are trying to reassure the stranded passengers.
Speaker 4: We hear you, We know that you are scared, and we're trying to make sure that the ship has as much information as they can.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, American passenger Jake Rosemarn opened up about the fear and uncertainty on that ship.
Speaker 6: All we want right now is to feel safe, to have clarity, and to get home.
Speaker 8: Tonight we checked in with Jake, who says, everyone, we dropped this airplane mode hoodie and it went crazy viral.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 8: So you have this hoodie that it comes over a little bit further than other ones, and then there's an eye mask that's built into the hood that comes down so if you want to go to sleep on a flight instead of the run board remains in good spirits and are hopeful, saying there are safety measures in place, masking meals delivered to cabins and access to decks for fresh air. The ship is expected in the Canary Islands in three or four days. Spanish health officials say passengers and crew will be examined, treated and eventually transferred home.
Speaker 3: David three or four more days. Let's hope take it off this ship soon. Thank you, Victor.
Speaker 1: You guys, I'm telling you, if it's not the ticks, now, we got the hound to virus, the home to virus, the hand of montana virus, whatever. Three people dead on a cruise ship. You can't even go on a cruise. And I was actually looking at some because you would think that'd be a fun thing to do. You know, you got some deals going on right now, Get a cheap cruise, meet up with your family, go on a cruise to get no. No, no, because your crab legs have a side of hound to virus. Now, so you're gonna be stuck on a cruise ship with three corpses, all with the hound to virus. And uh, we thought we quarantined them long enough and we let them off the cruise ship and they fucking infected everybody with the hound to virus. Now people's lips and tits and dicks and nips are all fallen off. They are crusty, dusty, busted and disgusted. Everybody's nips and lips and dicks and nips are falling off. They always doing this by a warfare stuff. And the problem is is COVID was such a joke that people are gonna be like, oh, hound to virus whatever, and they're gonna get this shit and their lips and their dicks and their nips and their tits are gonna become crusty and fall the fuck off. It's gonna be like leprosy stuff. People's gonna be walking around with how arm no leg be holes, crested, taints busted. It's gonna I just I already know what they're trying to get some I AM legend stuff popping off. If they're not doing it with the ticks, they're gonna get us with something else. Now you can't even go on a cruise. You thought you was going on a little carnival vacation. You're not going on a carnival vacation. Grandma is dead now, thanks carnival. Royal Caribbean, Royal oblivion, because that bitch is dead. Now that bitch is deceased, passed on to the other side. Sweet chariot swing Low Royal Caribbean. That's that's where we at. That's they probably playing this shit. It's just it's like the Titanic. There was probably a motherfucker they wanted gone on that cruise and they're gone. They got the houn to they got the countavirus. So anyways, I don't know what your thoughts, feelings, opinions are. We're gonna get struck by lightning, a tank's gonna fall off, and we're gonna have to pay three hundred thousand tax dollars for men who murder and mutilate their girlfriend to get their penis turned inside out. Welcome to Wonderland. So anyways, just thought i'd catch up with you guys. Thanks so much for listening, Thanks for being here. I love you. Take care of yourselves. Might rethink that cruise trip you were planning. Keep yourself safe and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 6: Oh like bigger, bigger you.
Speaker 1: You are not me.
Speaker 7: Thinks that I will go to.
Speaker 1: Just sensing rise. I'm not I said too much.
Speaker 7: Said it up.
Speaker 8: That's me in the corner. That's me in the spot like loosing my.
Speaker 4: Religion, tryant keep up.
Speaker 7: At a dumbhill by.
Speaker 4: To her, I'm no said too much.
Speaker 1: I haven't said uh