Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad listen with something for you to think about. I don't normally talk anything political on this podcast, but I want to say this. If people do not get their heads out of the sand, you're gonna wake up to a rude room awakening and for all the people, such as the Supreme Court, the newly appointed Cabinet, members Congress, mostly Republicans, but all of Congress. If you don't wake up and support the Constitution and support democracy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be under the same come as ruling.
Speaker 1: As all other citizens because you are a citizen too. That's what people are forgetting. I don't care how much you kiss up to someone to you are a citizen too. So everything that you allowing to take place, you will fall under the same government, the same.
Speaker 2: Governing you will fall under.
Speaker 1: It's like people think because they're rich, they.
Speaker 2: Live in a bubble.
Speaker 1: No, you live in the same USA as all of the citizens who are not on the level that you are. Monetarily, people forget that. They think that because they have money. Oh, it don't apply to me. It applies to you. It applies to you.
Speaker 2: And anyone who's in a position to make a change and do not you reap what you saw.
Speaker 1: Bottom line, you reap what you sow because wrong is wrong. Anybody who knows me and knew my mother, that lady did not play. Everyone loved her, but she did not take anybody's crap.
Speaker 2: And I am my mother's daughter.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you, even with my mother, if I didn't agree with something my mother said or did, I would tell her.
Speaker 2: I would tell anyone. I don't care who you are. Wrong is wrong. If I do it, tell me, wrong is wrong, period. It does not matter who it comes from. Wrong is wrong.
Speaker 1: And if you cannot stand up for the right thing, you will always fall for the wrong.
Speaker 2: That's just the truth.
Speaker 1: And I know people don't like the truth, but they don't affect me because I'm gonna always tell the truth. I'm gonna always give you the truth to tell you like it TI is.
Speaker 2: Period, like it or not.
Speaker 1: I don't think people actually think things through. They don't think things through to the consequences. They just act or react, but they don't think through to the consequences. There are always consequences for things you should have done but then do, and for those things that you've done and shouldn't have done. Always consequences. Every last one of us will get caramel. If we put it out there, we are going to.
Speaker 2: Get it back. It's coming back. I heard someone says.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's one hundred and eighty degrees.
Speaker 2: No it's not, it's three sixty. It's coming back to you.
Speaker 1: One hundred and eighty is when you change in your life. You're no longer that other person. You go the other way. You don't look back to the old you, but karma and reaper what you saw, Oh, it's coming back to you. It's like a boomerang. You throw out wrong, I guarantee you it's coming back to you one way or the other. It affects you, your family members because you put all of that curse on your family. When you do wrong, it's coming back to you. You can run, you can hide or whatever. The only way out from wrong is doing right, repenting and doing right. So for all of the people who are going along to get along, to be long, it's coming back to you. And that's all I'm saying on that. I'm leaving it right there. I had to say it. I had to say it, But I'm leaving it right there. If you don't like it, that's fine, I still love you much love to all of you. But all I know is if we don't correct this wrong, we all gonna suffer. No one is except no one leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much love to each and every one of you. Safe. Open your eyes.
Speaker 2: That's what you got them toward.
Speaker 1: Open your eyes. And I'm not even talking about your the eyes that you see looking back at you in the mirror. I'm talking about that that mental it's a metaphor. Mentally, open your brains because a lot of people the only way they make it through life is being led by someone else or other people. But they'll lead you right into the ditch, the same very pit that there they will fall in, you will fall into.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening. Please share this episode. I end all episodes the
Speaker 1: Same, and I hope and I pray that you do it, think on it.