Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. Yesterday, at the end of the show, I received a really really upsetting text message and it's it's bothered me ever since I got it, and I don't know what to do about There's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 2: It's my reality now.
Speaker 3: Was it from me?
Speaker 2: It was not from you. It came from my mom.
Speaker 3: Was it about me?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Have you ever is there ever been a moment in your life where you didn't?
Speaker 1: Also, it's about you, all right, whatever, I have to tell you. My mom texted me and just like I don't there it's upsetting, It's all. That's all I'll say. I'll tell you about it when we come back in five minutes. One oh one point three k d WB with Fallon and Colt. Just want to remind you that at four thirty five we are announcing another winner. Someone who won is going to win tickets to see the weekend. Okay, so that's at four thirty five. All the details on that contests are on our Instagram page pinned at the top of the page. One on one to three KDWB. Yesterday, I received a text message from my mother. Now they're gonna have to be some disclaimers in this. But my dog, Frank, we adopted him. We rescued him about, I don't know, nine months ago from a rescue called Coco's Heart Rescue shot out. They were very, very cute. We got Frank. He's adorable, but we couldn't get him in for a groom. As a matter of fact, I had to set up a grooming appointment a month out. And I know that's how groomers are, so didn't care. That's fine, couldn't It didn't work on our schedule. So my mom was like, I will take him. I said, thank you so much, Mom, that's so kind of you. She takes him to the groomer. She texts me, hey, they want to know what kind of cut he wants. I wouldn't be honest. He was looking like a dog that had been rescued from the streets. He was looking rough. I said, I don't know if summer cut. A few hours go by as a groom. A groom takes usually around three hours. I receive a text message and I was, as I like to say, taking aback.
Speaker 2: The cult witnessed it. What was my reaction?
Speaker 3: Cult?
Speaker 4: You have the reaction of Jake, just got, your husband just got in like a horrible accident.
Speaker 3: Maybe you checked your stocks.
Speaker 4: Somebody just funneled all your money into their own account or something. It was crazy, like I thought something genuinely bad had happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even speak now. Let me This is where the disclaimer comes in. This is nothing on the groomer. The groomer did exactly what I asked for it. The groomer did a great job with especially with what they had to work with. But my dog is hideous. Now, madog is so ugly. He is so he's so ugly. I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 2: He is so hideous.
Speaker 1: In fact, the cat she was like rubbing against him just days ago today hissing. She doesn't recognize him. She Jake was like, oh my god, Edith doesn't recognize Frank. She's hissing at him.
Speaker 2: She hates him.
Speaker 4: He does look like he's a bud, like down to the skin, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it now you might be like, oh, with there bad madding. There was like some madding mind his ears, but not on the rest of his body. Doesn't matter, I said, a summer cut. It was all me, that's that. That is a summer cut. I have posted a photo on my Instagram stories Fallon on air so you can see what he looks like right now. And then also there were the red rocket situation that did not expect it's not in this photo.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing that's so disturbing. This is just this happened to my wife. She was like, you should get a buzz cut. So I go in, I get a buzz cut. I come back and she called the cops.
Speaker 3: She's like, some weird dude creep is trying to break into our house. She's like, no, it's me. She's like, oh, oh, the.
Speaker 2: Whole family is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's hurtful, but I will say this, my whole family's like, you're being so disrespectful to Frank that. My mom was like, he's not ugly, you're so rude. My husband's like, doesA that around him? I'm like, I'm not, I'm saying to you in a text, but he really is unfortunate looking.
Speaker 2: He's rough looking.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's rough looking.
Speaker 4: Check out Fallon says, and then just dm ugo if you agree something like.
Speaker 1: That, no one's gonna say it. It's like saying a baby's ugly. No one's gonna agree that he's ugly. I just can't wait to the hair grows back out. Same for you too, cult Fell and Colt. I just had a friend update the siding on their house and I was like, oh my gosh, it's like a brand new house.
Speaker 2: It's stunning.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for a residential contractor that specializes in things like exterior services including roofing, sighting, gutters, or pairs, let me tell you about a company, True North Roofing, that actually responds and communicates with you until the job is done. By the way, you know what I'm talking about. It is hard to find that True North Roofing, woman owned. They have financing options, eco friendly options.
Speaker 2: I could go on and on.
Speaker 1: Go look at them, find them for yourself, Like, just go search them out. Call the Shingle Ladies dot com as their website or six five one seven five eight roof It's the unbelievable story of the.
Speaker 2: Day on one oh one point three kt WB.
Speaker 4: How this guy gets in an ACTI and unfortunately he loses his uh you know, Wayne, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What kind of accident did you say it was?
Speaker 3: A car accident.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so terrible. Something happens so, oh I hate that. That's that sounds awful.
Speaker 4: He's on the operating table whatever. They're like, hey, we have a new feature here. We can give you a bionic piece. It's like, yeah, so what's the other option. They're like, we you don't really have so give me that bionic.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they had bionic.
Speaker 4: They ask him, all right, what's your preference for size? Now he does He don't fire.
Speaker 1: Guys, I already know wireman the way they are. Just go to what you know. He does whatever, excel excel, like, give me that.
Speaker 4: Oh, buddy comes back two years later he does our see shirts all good whatever.
Speaker 3: Which kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: There's a button he compressed to get it ready. He just like boom more.
Speaker 2: Well, he doesn't feel anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more to be with.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm assuming if it's bionic, than wanted to be similar to a prosthetic where he has no feeling, so it would be more for the maybe him to feel like himself, but also to pleasure the person in his life.
Speaker 3: Possibly goes back, says I made a mistake.
Speaker 4: This is rue me. People get intimidated. Yeah, they see it, they say I can't.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to handle that. No, gets it reduced, comes back. It says, I've lost my confidence. It used to be the one thing I had, like a flex on. Everybody with this thing gets it in a large again.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's got to be some kind of return policy issue here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he says. Uh. He says he's getting.
Speaker 4: More surgeries to get it reduced, and it's he says, this will be his life. He's finally trying to make his wife happy. And this is like she's been neil with it forever. She's like, I don't I don't want If we can reduce it, then we can reduce it. Right, So that's what he's trying to do.
Speaker 3: So that anyways, that's just your oh my gosh, so expensive. Yeah, and that's you just don't know.
Speaker 4: Like you think you're having a bad day, it's rainy, maybe you're a little sad today or whatever. But this guy's going through through bionic problems.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's getting to choose his size could be worse.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you had control of the button two and you're just a random times, I.
Speaker 2: Would do it.
Speaker 1: It's the most I'd be like Jakes at the front of church and I'd just be annoying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god, it's just embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Time fortunate.
Speaker 2: Kylie Jenner is out here being a girls girl.
Speaker 1: So this girl posted a TikTok and she's like, Kylie Jenner, you have what I consider to be the perfect boobs. What did you ask to have done? Like, what is the exact thing you'd did for a flawless natural boob job? And I would like to argue that I don't feel like Kylie's boobs look natural necessarily in that they are They're massive boobs, all right, not that that can't be natural, but I've never looked at Kylie Jenner and like those are natural.
Speaker 2: But this is what the girl wants. And her name's Rachel. And guess what.
Speaker 1: Kylie actually commented and told her exactly what she got, which I thought was actually because they spend so much so people in Hollywood spend so much time denying getting work done, Kylie did at one point actually admit she did get her boobs done.
Speaker 2: So this is what she said. It's four forty five cc.
Speaker 1: Moderate profile, half under the muscle silicone Garth Fisher hope this helps.
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 2: So now you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many people are going to go to plastic surgeons and just have a screenshot of this and be like, I want the Kylie Jenner. You know there's gonna be an uptick for it. Plastics are across the Twin Cities and country.
Speaker 2: Rejoice.
Speaker 3: If I wanted to get it myself, Yeah you could, I just pull up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you'd do a consultation.
Speaker 4: I can't just be like today or never, now or never, no spontaneous all right.
Speaker 1: I also don't think that that's how you should live your life when it comes to plastic surgery. I think there should be some time and consideration placed into it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can make some money on OnlyFans off that though, oh for sure, because feel want to see.
Speaker 1: Personal question none of my business. What kind of content? Would it just be nudes of your upper body? Or would you do would you have like a trick you do? No?
Speaker 5: Oh, I would have a trick for sure. Would it be you rollerblading? Could you always brag about how good you aren't rollerblading?
Speaker 4: It would be cool, especially on the sidewalks. The Saint Louis parkcase, there's so many bombs basically dirt.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh the bump would make them balance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Hasn't been new sidewalks in Saint Louis Park for three hundred years probably, But I would say, no, what can I hold?
Speaker 3: What can I what can I carry on? Yeah? Like you lift fold?
Speaker 2: That is a thing that women do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many cucumbers can I walk around with? Let's see find out On June seventh, be posting here at one pm.
Speaker 2: One follow up question, Yeah, what do you think that's putting you on the spot?
Speaker 3: What do you think I would sell the cucumbers?
Speaker 2: Also the sorry that shouldn't that's not nice?
Speaker 1: Someone someone might I was just gonna ask, do you know what you would call your OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: What would your user name be?
Speaker 1: You can think on that. Yeah, alt cucumbers maybe colts canalopes CCC.
Speaker 4: Because it's a C right set thirty six C thirty six colts thirty six C cucumbers Maybe I don't know how geb.
Speaker 2: It was four forty five CC. Okay, okay, I'm glad you got that locked in.
Speaker 1: Moving on, Blake Lively, maybe dropping the emotional distress claim. She would keep the other parts of the lawsuit against Justin Baldoni, but might end up withdrawing that. Now I don't know the reasoning behind that. I think they what they said is because she doesn't want to hand over medical records which his team requested from her, so that may be dropped. But the problem here's the issue with that, the moment that's dropped. The few people that even trusted anything else about her. Now, don't get me wrong, no one can deny he tried to do a smear campaign against her, because that's there's it's actually proven, right, Yeah, but there's a very few people believe her claims and things against him other than that, And if she drops that, I think, uh, I'm I don't think that's a good look for her.
Speaker 4: Finally, and they might even say it's like kind of like the beef with Kendrick and Drake, because she's she started at first, right, and then he was like, aw, well, she.
Speaker 1: Would argue that he started by how things were on set, right, Yeah, but people aren't gonna believe her, and part of it is like that's.
Speaker 2: That's that's the that's the one final story.
Speaker 1: Tattoo regret what are some tattoos that big celebrities regret? Well, Miley, She told The New York Times that she regrets eighty percent of her fifty odd tattoos. She said they were a mistake. She says, I love my dog, but having a pitbull on every photo for the rest of my life is kind of intense. Brooklyn Beckham revealed that he said that one he doesn't regret is he had his wedding vowels tattooed on him, so he likes us. He has a ton of tattoos as well. But that is your pop culture minute on KATWB one on one point three KATIEWB with follan and Cult and anyone listening who.
Speaker 2: You can give us a call at six five, one nine eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 1: If you sit in one of these categories, anyone listening who has a lucrative side gig. A lot of people end up having such a lucrative side gig they quit their what they call it, their corporate nine to five. Oh yeah, that's always scared me, the thought of quitting the corporate nine to five.
Speaker 3: You can just hop right back in right.
Speaker 2: In some places. Sure, in some jobs, sure you.
Speaker 3: Get a risk it to get the biscuit baby money, don't make no money.
Speaker 2: Oh, you should write a book.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who found something abnormal on their body?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're feeling around all of a sudden you hit something. You're like, wait a minute, is this?
Speaker 6: What is this? Bake out?
Speaker 1: Jake had something weird that his brother Davey had. They have like some weird little I don't know what's called, like a little cyst or something. It's like super hard on like their wrist or like their knuckle or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who, speaking of tattoos, has a tattoo of their ex's name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to know what'd you do with it? Are you keeping it? Is there to remind you to never go back?
Speaker 2: Are you going to cover it up?
Speaker 3: Are you going to cover it up?
Speaker 2: Would you ever get another name?
Speaker 3: I do have a tattoo found's name on my body?
Speaker 2: What have you said? What have you said to me? That's so disturbing and haunting?
Speaker 3: If you ever leave, then I'm gonna cut it off and mail.
Speaker 6: It to you.
Speaker 2: So creepy.
Speaker 1: It's so creepy, is the reminder, which, by the way, just just to catch everyone up, if you're like, why would Colt have a tattoo?
Speaker 2: He did it on his own.
Speaker 1: I actually said over and over again, you shouldn't do that. I'm not asking you to do that.
Speaker 3: No, it would be such a good idea for the show.
Speaker 2: No, you kept doing it.
Speaker 1: And I even said, you made this commitment, like if we give way all these shirts, I'm want to get a tattoo. We gave away all the shirts and I said, off their cult. You don't have to follow through with it. It's a radio bit and you so, I don't feel any that was your choice.
Speaker 3: Be on your doorstep if you have really.
Speaker 2: Give us a call.
Speaker 1: He fit in one of those categories, not the psycho one like cutting off a tattoo six five one nine eight nine katw B.
Speaker 2: If you have a lucrative side gig.
Speaker 1: Found something out normal on your body, or you have a tattoo of your ex's names KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: With Fallon and Colt, I want to give a quick shout out before we jump into this. This is a shout out for Tammy her daughters, Like, hey, we give a shout out to my mom. She's turning fifty eight she loves listening to you guys, your favorite You guys are our favorite thing to bond over, and it would really mean a lot. I said absolutely. I said, is it her birthday? And She's like, yeah, it is her birthday. But I wanted to give her a shout out for being such a great support system for me and my little family for our newest edition, Laney, that is her first ever granddaughter. Uh so, it's It is a blessing when you have parents that are able to help you with your kids. For sure, we're going to dive into anyone listening who here are the categories today has a lucrative side gig found something abnormal on their body or has a tattoo of their ex's name.
Speaker 2: Which one of those fits for you?
Speaker 7: Well, apparently I have a birthmark. I'm a butt crack and I did not know about it.
Speaker 3: I was been there this whole time. You just you found out when well I was.
Speaker 7: Bent over and I didn't my pants weren't fitting the right way, and someone thought I had myself. Oh I I can assure you that that did not happen.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a good I mean, that's a good positive though, Like.
Speaker 1: You have a then you have to do the thing where you take a photo of your own butt to see it, because.
Speaker 7: You're like, that's kind of embarrassing. But yeah, it's definitely there.
Speaker 2: Did it have a unique shape, like, does it shape like any of the states?
Speaker 7: No, it was that'd be cool though. Yeah, it's just a circle. It's pretty long though, like it's a long circle, like it's long prominent. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like Tennessee vibes a little bit, right, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a discovery.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love that it was because someone thought you craft yourself though.
Speaker 3: What a memory?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling I. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Those things you found on your body?
Speaker 7: I had these moles on my back.
Speaker 1: But I didn't know because I don't get to.
Speaker 6: See my back.
Speaker 1: You were kind of under my arm.
Speaker 7: So I went to the doctor and I told.
Speaker 3: Him that I had had some removed before from the different powder in my body, with a needle that dead ened it and a scalpel.
Speaker 7: He said, well, we don't have to do that. Oh so he throws them off.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, did you ever think about it?
Speaker 1: I'm going to put the needle in the scalpel.
Speaker 3: Did you ever think about keeping it like a Plinko board down your back?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 3: Just like have a quarter and you drop it see where it lands.
Speaker 2: Guys, you're never in a collar show again. Things a lot, don't.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you ideas. I don't know how how often they grow.
Speaker 7: In like how well, I haven't had any in that spot before. When they remove them, I usually don't get another one in the That's good.
Speaker 2: At least there's that like they're ones, They're gone, They're gone.
Speaker 4: I feel like I get more when I grow. I feel like I am I'm generating, populating. You do have moles, moles, yeah, yeah, y yeah, I do too.
Speaker 1: I have a big one of my foreheaded on my neck and my daughter I was like, well that she knows what it is now, she's just pointing it out.
Speaker 2: To hurt my feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm mo's and if an area codes, dude, it's crazy. Well yeah, maybe I could just freeze it off myself, save some money.
Speaker 1: No, go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. Yeah, you're right, you're right, Thanks for calling. Here's a text.
Speaker 1: When I go to middle school or high school, I had a random black hair that would grow out of the middle of my forehead.
Speaker 2: It was thick and like a weird whisker.
Speaker 1: It would always grow in My mom and sister would make me pull it out because obviously it was super weird. I'm now thirty six, and sometime ago it just stopped growing and I wrote back to this person's like, oh my god, that's so awful that I had a whisker grown out of your forehead when you were in like middles Well, it's from embarrassment time Gen one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. Colt just had me ask Chat GPT, based on what you know about me, can you render an image that describes my soul? By the way, did not render an image, but it did give me a visual concept.
Speaker 3: No, say, hey, idiot, I said, render.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, looks beautiful what they're describing to me. Yes please, It asked if I wanted it to be an actual image. I'm saying yes please.
Speaker 4: All right, you should do it with you two, all right, and we'll put it out Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll put up on our Instagram stories. Wow, edge of my seat content.
Speaker 4: Here there's there's this woman who would glow in the dark, and she is responsible for saving so many lives, even though it cost her her own.
Speaker 3: Oh who is she? What did she do?
Speaker 2: Is it a Disney movie?
Speaker 3: Find out?
Speaker 2: Real person?
Speaker 4: Real person? Okay, legitimate person. Yeah, in five minutes. Okay, it's that time for Histo.
Speaker 7: With fell.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of notable women in history.
Speaker 2: Thank you for acknowledging that a lot of them don't get credit or credits do either.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had never even heard of this woman. She's pretty much awesome, excellent, super cool. Mary Curry scientists discovered radium.
Speaker 5: You've never heard of Mary Currie. By the way, it's not Curry like the first woman.
Speaker 2: She like the I'm pretty sure the first female to want to Nobel Peace Prize twice. Yeah, I gotta right. But she's the first female too.
Speaker 3: I don't even know about this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I don't get when you're When you're a guy, they don't give you a pamphlet on like all the incredible women.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, no offense, no offense. Yeah, I went to Indiana and I know about her. What does that say about high schooling Michigan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michigan?
Speaker 1: All right, but you know what, there are probably plenty of other people that don't know about her.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's curie curio. Okay, So she had a radioactive elements all the time with her. Didn't know they were radioactive because that wasn't a thing back then. She would carry them around, keep them at her desk, royers. She liked the way they glue or they would glow in the dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cool, And she would handle them so much that she eventually began glowing the dark.
Speaker 2: What they call that bioluminescence, but not really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her discoveries paid the way for X rays, cancer treatments, modern physics.
Speaker 3: Now, during World War One, did you know this?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. It depends on what you tell me.
Speaker 4: She took her lab to the front lines. She would whip around in like a little van, carrying around X ray units and getting people off the battlefields and giving them X rays and stuff and then like saving their lives. Right, They're like, oh, we're gonna do this thing this and we have doctors and she would just take her van in the middle of battle. Now, unfortunately she passed away because of the radiation. Yeah, and scientists even had to handle her notebooks like with hazmat suits because it's still radiating that much.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was out here wild and.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine for her to hear you do like a fuck report on her and you ended for the first woman that went to Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 2: She was out here wild? Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: I think she was what would you call it? Right?
Speaker 5: No, you're right, there's no there's no other proper way to word Mary Mary kiriy was doing.
Speaker 3: I mean you could do Craig Cray wild and I do use that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you. I think you hit her all your points.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: His still, really, do you know another woman in history who was just out here living it up wild and doing crazy things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I probably know some?
Speaker 3: All right, pull one out what we got of my pocket? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I need a minute to think about it. Wait, Oh, we want to do it right now? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, I don't know what angle do you want to go with? I mean there's like Hell and Keller, pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: Oh she was dope.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we're gonna apply all right, Okay, so much? Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with trending don't forget around three thirty is three thirty five, we'll have your after school pop quiz that it's your chance to win a four pack of tickets to see the Twins on katiew B.
Speaker 3: And don't forget about this twenty twenty Live.
Speaker 1: We'll pitchy fallon your chance to win. The weekend tickets are coming up at four thirty five. Now keep this in mind, we're going to call it a name, so it's not like we take collar ten. You have to enter on the KTWB Instagram. The entry information is pinned. It's the top top post, so you can go enter for your chance to win at four thirty five.
Speaker 2: Well well, well, no surprise.
Speaker 1: Four day work week has been proven to be a fantastic choice. Yeah, businesses, now I should say this. I should say that it was tested in Iceland and the reason why they say it was so productive. So they let employees work thirty six hours over four days, no loss of pay. They found that productivity remained stable, it actually even increased in some industries. And they think it's witch dah is because there was a reduction of stress along with a better work life balance. It improved the mental health and effectiveness of workers. Now, do I think that this is going to take hold here?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's also like already so strange the work environment altogether because so many companies went remote. Then they started trying to force people back into the office. People did not like that because they liked their new remote schedules, and so it's been a push and shove on that front, where a lot of places still not back in five days a week. Some places never will be again.
Speaker 4: And I kind of see it from Okay, if I was spending so much money on like an office space.
Speaker 3: Right, I was like, why are we in there?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: No? I agree, it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: But also if your company isn't doing well, then that's like one of the first steps they'll they'll take bringing people back into the office.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I know how we are too, because I know what I would do if it goes to four day work week. I'm gonna start treating Thursday like I treat Fridays.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So then all Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Wednesdays, that's not true because you still have to get in all the stuff you would normally get in. Yeah, in two forty now, that's different for our job, because our job would be like we would just have one left show. There's no world where you and I have a four day work week.
Speaker 4: Nah No, I definitely would be tinkering around on Thursdays, treating like a Friday for sure.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by tinkern around? I love, I'd love okay, like.
Speaker 4: Just doing this with my thumbs, tweeting on twitterling whatever, what do you call it. I'll be sitting there in my chair doing some spins back and forth.
Speaker 2: One other, big, big announcement.
Speaker 1: I know that you're gonna freak out over this cold Bull Wayne bringing the Carter Tour to Target Center.
Speaker 4: You ain't got that Carter six drop and I actually think it dropped yesterday. Yeah, I don't know doing the most things.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. There's your trending.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with your after school pop quiz, your chance to want a four pack of Twins tickets on KTEWB ballons one oh one point three k d WB with fallon and could time for your after school pop quiz?
Speaker 2: Check this out. We have a four pack of Twins tickets. I love this.
Speaker 1: I love that we can get your entire family in to see a Twins games. If you want to call right now, you can at six five, one nine eight nine k d WB. What we do is we ask you just like a few trivia questions to try to make it as easy as possible, and boom. Whoever gets the most questions right out of three you are entered to when so I have to check and double check and see which game exactly this is four, but I do believe it is for the June eighth game, which is this coming Sunday. We're hosting the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday. Okay, don't forget. You can always get your tickets at Twins dot com slash tickets and use Allen twenty five to get twenty five percent off.
Speaker 2: That's the code to use.
Speaker 1: Hi. What's your name? This is Stacy, Stacy amazing, Welcome to the show. Are you ready for a little trivia?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay? And who else do we have on the phone other than Stacy?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Jordan, Okay, perfect, Jordan and Stacey. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Just chime in with your name if you know the answer question number one? What is the largest continent on Earth? Yes, Jordan, that's right. Question number two what layer of the earth do we live on?
Speaker 7: Jordan, yes, Jordan the outer layer.
Speaker 2: No, but I didn't know the answer, Stacy. Do you know no, I don't the crust, the crust. Question number three?
Speaker 1: Name two of the three branches of the US government, yes, Jordan, uh, the legislative and executive branches. Yes, the third and is judicial. But you didn't need that one. Congratulation, Stacy, thank you for playing Jordan. You got a four pack of tickets to this Sunday's Twins game. Congratulations, Thank you so much. On one second, we'll grab your info. We're going to come back and Colt and I are going to identify what we think the most annoying thing is about each other.
Speaker 2: Five minutes.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and cult. So I do think that you and I have an interesting Here's the thing. A lot of people they have work wives, work husbands. I don't consider you that for me. I consider you my bestie. I consider you almost like a brother at times because of how you trigger me on purpose.
Speaker 2: It's a very brotherly vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like a little bro.
Speaker 1: Of course, you had to act like you're younger than me immediately I'm younger. Okay, technically you are, and that's fine. So it's with with true love that I list the top three most knowing things about you. You have three things about me, right.
Speaker 3: Let's see, let's hear yours firs. Okay.
Speaker 2: Number Number one.
Speaker 1: Most annoying thing about Colt. He just like ask me weird questions all the time. He'll see that I'm like working on something, like I'm like putting composing, like an email that I'm putting a lot of thought into, and I'll be like, what do you think about like Steven Spielberg's net worth?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what, why are you asking me this right now?
Speaker 6: But what do you think about it?
Speaker 1: I don't care, that's that's the thing. But he'll just like constantly and he'll ask me the same questions too. I know it's all a plan to trigger me. I sh it't be so easily triggered.
Speaker 2: But I am.
Speaker 3: And he loves that.
Speaker 1: He feeds off of it. Number two most annoying thing about cold. He will never share snackies with me. And I don't mean like he's greedy. I mean I'm like, hey, buddy, I have peanut butter minems. You want someone and I'm like, I don't want to be anyone's pockets. And I'm like, what that's not I would never hold it over your head. You have three peanut butter mnem No, I wouldn't, you know.
Speaker 3: And all of a sudden I got to go to the vending machine.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you want to get real about it, someone over Christmas brought us a case of diet coke.
Speaker 2: You took it to your house, you drink all of it.
Speaker 3: You didn't give me a single your whole over my house in your pocket.
Speaker 1: I've never brought it up one time. That's to prove a point that if I was going to i'd bring it up all the time. But it tasted good because it was free.
Speaker 4: Exhibits to be for you and me. I don't like being in people's pockets because it's a prime example right here.
Speaker 3: Okay, continue.
Speaker 2: Number three.
Speaker 1: Most annoying thing and probably the most annoying thing. He won't answer a single question. Anytime anyone asks him a question, he won't answer it. He like turns it around. It's honestly a gift. He is gifted at weaving away from answering, turning it back on.
Speaker 3: You somehow like a professional boxer with it.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, what is it? Someone like sting like a bee?
Speaker 3: Like a butterfly stinging like a bee?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 6: That's you.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's your turn to list what do you think are the most annoying things about me?
Speaker 3: What do you mean by annoying?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean by annoying because I am a very annoying person. I feel like it would be so easy.
Speaker 3: Is it like a trade, like something you do, like the way you speak, just something I do that annoys you.
Speaker 4: I'm just confused, because it's like you're not confused. Is it like a work thing of like personal life or well, you know.
Speaker 1: Me on both levels. But I would assume the most annoying things I do to you or probably on a work level.
Speaker 3: And why do you want to know?
Speaker 1: What we have to fill four hours is a content every day. So I came up with the idea that we just.
Speaker 4: Talked about with annoying though, like I'm gonna say it and then you're gonna use it against.
Speaker 1: Me and possibly possibly I never forget the time. And I said, I don't think you'd trust me and Jake watching your kids. And you said I think Jake's a great dad.
Speaker 3: I was crazy.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we have time.
Speaker 1: But so you just proved my appointing and you're never one most annoying thing. You didn't answer a single question, turned.
Speaker 3: It and weaved it annoying.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 1: We are so close to announcing our next winner to win a pair of tickets to see the Weekend.
Speaker 2: We're calling it twenty twenty Live all summer long.
Speaker 1: Get you so many concert tickets to your favorite shows coming to the Twin Cities this week. It's the weekend. So every afternoon at four thirty five, we announced the name. That person has ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call us back. That's coming up, but first clip quiz is next?
Speaker 2: What the booty is back to?
Speaker 3: Oh that's me, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Cultier. Every day it was thirty, It is time for clip quiz.
Speaker 6: All right, my favorite time of the day.
Speaker 2: You did dominate me last week. Hot, So this week Ted takes on Colt.
Speaker 1: I am your host who played clip of a movie and a clip of a song, and then you guess what year they came out. You decided ted as the rating champion if you want to go first or second.
Speaker 6: I went first last week, so I'm gonna go first this week.
Speaker 2: All right, here is your movie?
Speaker 7: Oh, let go.
Speaker 2: Had up hy You you're a babe.
Speaker 6: You good?
Speaker 2: It looks great on you. Please buy them? You try them on this, But I don't wear jeans or bikinis or.
Speaker 3: Mini skirts or anything else.
Speaker 2: I might actually sure you have a shape.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 8: Okay, they're trying things on, they're talking about jeans. I'm gonna guess this is Sisterhood of the Traveling Past. Yes, nice does it every time.
Speaker 2: There's no way. There's no way cult would have gotten it from those clothes. Can I get a ding ding?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: He got one?
Speaker 2: All right, here's your song, speaking bout of beauty.
Speaker 7: Love?
Speaker 3: What do a thing coming? No, it's not easy. No, I've heard that so many times, but I don't know same.
Speaker 2: But I try to pick something unique.
Speaker 3: It's not easy.
Speaker 6: I got nothing that is.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 7: Cult?
Speaker 2: Franky J? Frankie J. The song is called Obsession.
Speaker 6: Is Frankie J like a boy band?
Speaker 3: Retail?
Speaker 2: No? No, he's just a guy. He has like other songs. You heard of.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let me look up Frankie Jake while you're thinking of the year per sister of the Traveling Pants and Frankie j.
Speaker 6: Let's go two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Ooh no, two thousand and five.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a bummer.
Speaker 3: Hey, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is Colts movie. I'm just so happy. Do you guys want me here? You are not gonna be sorry.
Speaker 1: So this is how we're gonna get pledges hiring an archaically superficial reflection of the male fantasy.
Speaker 5: Well, guys like her, and since since guys don't like us, I figured.
Speaker 4: You know, she could help.
Speaker 2: So in order to be in a sisterhood, No, we have to be popular.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait is it that acapella? What's the acapella with?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's her face? And the cup song? And the you know what I'm saying? What is the title?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Am I even right? No?
Speaker 2: It's perfect? And that's not the movie okay, okay.
Speaker 1: The lead in that was Anna Faris and there are a lot of other big names in that scene, a.
Speaker 2: Stone Cat, Dennis. I was hearing house funny house funny is correct.
Speaker 3: It's really good?
Speaker 6: Yeah that movie?
Speaker 2: All right, here is your song.
Speaker 3: I've heard this too, but.
Speaker 6: The stone.
Speaker 3: No idea.
Speaker 2: You stopped it before the singing and began for the other person. All right.
Speaker 1: That is justin Timberlake with Madonna and Timberland, and the song is called four minutes when they got minutes the same.
Speaker 6: I thought it was Nellie Fado.
Speaker 2: Okay, no it does not, but she obviously did a lot with Kippelin and it's his beat.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and three and eight.
Speaker 7: WHOA.
Speaker 2: So going into round two, Ted has one point and Colt has. This is bad Katie w B.
Speaker 3: It's clip quiz on kd WB and round.
Speaker 1: Two of clip Quiz we come in with Ted only having one point, Cult having zero, which means it's anyone's game.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: We play a clip of a movie, a clip of a song, and you guessed the year they came out.
Speaker 2: Ted, it is your turn. Here is your movie. The moment wake up, let it.
Speaker 3: Go before rapid on my makel I say a.
Speaker 6: Little prep are you, Oh my god lord.
Speaker 1: I chose arguably the most popular scene from this entire movie, I Got Nothing. People are screaming at their radios right now. My best Friend's Wedding starring Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 2: All right, here is your song.
Speaker 3: The world.
Speaker 6: The opposite the kicking Free Master Mom, plow up call the clips same same hood. It's all good. This is don't Juicy by the notorious b I g ak a Biggy Smalls. Is it juicy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What's it's supposed to be hypnotized? No, that's not No, that's not well. Then I pulled the wrong clip because.
Speaker 8: It samples the song juicy Fruit. That's why the song is called juicy. Yeah, hypnotize is totally different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well so fun fact I pulled and hypnotized first time from YouTube and no even in one second with a bad word, I think.
Speaker 2: So. Then I pulled in, I put typed in clean.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the point, you got it whatever, But now I don't know if the year is gonna work out. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: That is the downfall.
Speaker 1: So imagine it was hypnotized and it was my best friend's wedding for the year. Sorry, cook's got a little sketu today. I want to say, nineteen ninety nine seven seven.
Speaker 2: So close, all right, cold, here is your movie. Listen close. What's it sound like to you? Talk it out?
Speaker 3: It could be a dinosaur. It could be.
Speaker 4: Like an alien or spreader situation. I'm gonna go Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Nope, that is The Revenant with Leonardo DiCaprio, which is a movie I assumed you would know very very famously.
Speaker 2: He finally went an Oscar for where he is attacked by a bear.
Speaker 4: I've only watched that once because it was just him getting hummed by a bear for like it's.
Speaker 1: Just the whole, which I literally thought would be your dream movie. It's like, that's usually the kind of clip that I feel like you or my husband Jake would be like, yes, immediately, a Leonardo DiCaprio movie. Perfect, And here's your song, CULTI cult Cults on the floor.
Speaker 2: You definitely worked in radio at this time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so hot.
Speaker 2: In the manner.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that's helping that is get up next to you. Oh poor listen.
Speaker 1: Actual I feel like the actual name to the song is the one he doesn't sing the.
Speaker 2: Words to in the court?
Speaker 3: Okay is it the Jonas Brothers? No? Okay, okay, wait hold on, you're there with.
Speaker 2: The Jago That's so embarrassing.
Speaker 6: What you just you just took twenty seven seconds to figure it out?
Speaker 1: You get the jasonh my god, what do you want me?
Speaker 2: Want to want me too? Late?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: What year?
Speaker 3: Well just had to happen. Twenty sixteen, fifteen day.
Speaker 2: Handed with the zero, Ted with the two to the brats, tad.
Speaker 6: I don't even feel good about it.
Speaker 2: It's the pop culture Minute with felling on.
Speaker 6: One on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: Have you ever wanted boobets just like Kylie Jenner?
Speaker 3: Maybe in a different life.
Speaker 2: You Actually you spent so.
Speaker 1: Long on our show earlier talking about how you did want them so you could serve only fans.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I had them, I definitely would start an only fans for sure.
Speaker 1: Well you'd have to seek them out. And this is exactly what this TikToker Rachel Leary did. She uploaded a video and like, Kylie, please tell me exactly what you asked for at your when you got your boob job, because I want your flawless natural So Kylie's like, here go girl, she's.
Speaker 2: The girls girl.
Speaker 1: She said, four forty five cc moderate profile, half under the muscle silicone. Garth Fisher hope this helps.
Speaker 2: Lol. People are probably going wild requesting these. They look great.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the new thing.
Speaker 2: I think the new Kylie for sure, the Kylie Kit.
Speaker 3: The Kylie Bodykit. I love that for her, that's what she should do.
Speaker 4: She saw a little pamphlet like here by this so you can see how I got my body.
Speaker 1: No, because she denies most of the stuff she got done, and we don't even know what all she's had.
Speaker 2: Done and it's none of our business.
Speaker 1: Really true that they say, Dumont, that's like when I was online, you know, little gossip rags if you will. They they said that there are rumors that Selena Gomez and Bennie Blanco may tie the knot as early as next month. We've been talking about this or Sabrina Carpenter is promoting a new song which I believe we're gonna be playing pretty.
Speaker 2: Soon here on Katie w B. You know if it's from Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Colt, we just talked about, like last week, how there's no song of summer, and last year the song of summer was expressed. So do you think Sabrina Carpenter were like, oh my god, there's no song of summer. Let me save the day.
Speaker 3: I think she did.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what she said. She was tweeting it on her private account. If you follow it and dow She's like, I'm gonna roll out of bed. I'm gonna save us.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's nice, Okay.
Speaker 1: Saturday Night Live top TV ratings for this season with the under fifty year Old Crow.
Speaker 2: In its fiftieth season.
Speaker 1: They averaged eight million viewers per episode when factoring in next day streaming at Peacock. I really do think that they should factor in the viewing on social media, and I don't know how they would ever technically do that. But I watch all the clips on social media.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, That's where I watch them. But I'm watching them.
Speaker 1: I'm still engaged with SNL and a lot of other kind of shows that can post quick clips like that. So I feel like they should get credit for it in the world where they say like, oh, TV's dying or radio's dying, Like, no, they're still consuming it. It just may not be in the absolute traditional form. It's the same with like the iHeart Radio app. Right, maybe you're not listening to your traditional radio in your car as often or radio like in your house, but so many people listen to us on the iHeart Radio app. By the way, it's easier to do that if you make us your number one preset saying okay, I'm gonna wrap it up. That's gonna be my pop culture minute, because we are two minutes away from announcing our next winner. We're going to announce the name at thirty five after. If that person calls back within ten minutes and thirteen seconds, they get tickets to see the Weekend. The queen herself. It's Sabrina Carpenter. So right after Sabrina and taste on katiewb.
Speaker 3: Oh, we've caught an impression.
Speaker 1: It's one oh one point three KDWB. We got so lucky yesterday, I want to do it again today. It is the summer of twenty twenty Live where we're giving away tickets to the best shows this summer. So the Weekend is here on June fourteenth, US Bank Stadium, huge show. People want tickets. So what we did we were like, okay, you go on Instagram at this point you already had to have ventured. Okay, but you still get into it for future future chances to win this week. But you go on there, you tag a friend, you say, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Want to go so bad. So here is our winner. Once we announce this name.
Speaker 1: This person has ten minutes in thirteen seconds to call us.
Speaker 2: The number is sixty.
Speaker 1: Five one nine eight nine KDWB. The instagram handle of the person is Amber Underscore boch Bach thirty four. That's right, Thank you so much. Abel six' five one nine eight NINE Katiewb Amber underscore Bock bacch thirty four now has ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call in and claim her. Tickets if you, know we're tell Her zoogleman one on one point THIRTY katiewb With fallon And. Colt, okay a couple of minutes, ago at four thirty, five we announced b weekend. Winner now how that works is you announced someone who entered on our online. Contest it's on the instagram OF. Katiewb and the name we were given is not. Correct SO i want to read the correct name so that in case the person is, listening they know to. Call so this person has ten minutes and thirteen seconds to. Call i'm going to restart the clock because it's only. Fair their name IS Amr Underscore underscore boch thirty. Four their actual name Is. Amy, okay we Were i'm not going to say the wrong one, again But. Amy your last name Is, bachmeyer it looks like and Your instagram handle is amor Underscore boch thirty.
Speaker 2: Four you now can call us six five one nine eight NINE.
Speaker 1: Katwb we're restarting the clock for ten minutes in thirteen.
Speaker 2: Seconds sorry about the. Mistake good.
Speaker 3: Lucks it's one on one point THREE kgww With Foulin. Colts WHAT i need is some. MOTIVATION i need.
Speaker 4: SOMETHING i have a gym, MEMBERSHIP i HAVE i have running, SHOES i have the ability to move my legs. Right the easiest thing to do is lose, weight because what do you? Do you just stop, eating you just start working.
Speaker 3: Out that's.
Speaker 1: All, well IT'S i, mean that's a really really simple way to put. It that doesn't work for any just. Anyone i'm gonna work for a lot of people to like you, know, yes take an account of, attrition take better care of your.
Speaker 3: BODY i need you to degrade.
Speaker 4: Me WHAT i need you treat me as A ceo who's paying someone to just spit on.
Speaker 7: Them you.
Speaker 3: Need what you need to do is you got to put.
Speaker 5: Me in my.
Speaker 2: Place you maybe be a domb alpha because the issue is.
Speaker 3: IF i have a, stroke that's on. You you could have stepped in at any.
Speaker 4: Point you could Have you could have changed my, life but you just sat there idly AS i ate blue caramel.
Speaker 3: Popcorn why are you turning this on?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Somehow you need to do better putting me in my, Place SO i will repeat.
Speaker 1: This you want me to motivate you to work, out and you want me to be like a dom, alpha turn my life.
Speaker 2: Around all, Right i've been waiting for this. MOMENT i knew that this moment would.
Speaker 1: Come obviously in this, RELATIONSHIP i am the, alpha SO i have prepared something for this exact.
Speaker 2: Moment hit my, Music thank, You.
Speaker 7: Here we.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: Cult you are one skip gym session away from turning into a sentiment dentium bag of flaming Hot. Cheetos i'll watch you walk around like a Retired TikTok star zero muscle max snack.
Speaker 2: Dust it's.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing you're my, beta my, sidekick my little, project AND i refuse to let you continue living like a pre diabetic raccoon With Wi. Fi Oh. God starting tomorrow you're in the. GYM i don't care if you, cry, CRY i don't care if you show up with pajama pants and a.
Speaker 2: Hoodie that.
Speaker 1: SME i was, like, regret you're, lifting you're, sweating you're. Transforming you're not allowed to plateau because you haven't even started the.
Speaker 2: Climbing guess, what no, pump.
Speaker 3: No purpose.
Speaker 1: After?
Speaker 2: Me that's, right no, pomp no, purpose no, pump no. Purpose all, right, bitch let's.
Speaker 3: Go you got me hyped. Up i'm fired?
Speaker 1: Up all, right my little, beta right, now do it at. HOME i don't want to smell you in your natural deodorant's.
Speaker 3: Sick, hey thanks for.
Speaker 2: That you're gonna work. Out you're gonna go cry.
Speaker 3: Cry While i'm working. Out if that's okay with.
Speaker 2: YOU i don't care what you do in your workout as long as you get it.
Speaker 3: In all, right, man.
Speaker 2: That are getting that off my? Chest? Yeah, anyway thank you so much for giving me that. Moment, YES i am a dom. Guy Anxiety stalin And cults on one on one point three k d W. B this song is so.
Speaker 1: Relatable every time it, plays cults, like, oh can you imagine getting undressed for a new person, Again i'm, like, NO i feel bad for my nurse practition every Time i'm in the straps the.
Speaker 2: Stirrups if you, will.
Speaker 3: You know nobody. WANTS i did say sorry WHEN i got my physical, AS i was, like, sorry.
Speaker 2: Dude this, Thing i'm, Sorry i'm so. Sorry look away. Off, no it's. Weird it feels, intimate BUT i.
Speaker 3: Understand put on my head lamp and turn the light. Off even.
Speaker 6: Worse, oh.
Speaker 3: But then you don't Get but then you don't get to see the whole. Body you can see the whole and the. Body guys should.
Speaker 1: Do. Uh we are gonna play the ONE K, wordplayer your chance to win a thousand pennies right. Now you can call six five one nine eight nine k d W. B, SORRY.
Speaker 6: I hope IF i did.
Speaker 3: That, okay it's one on one point three kyd W. B so what's? That what's your? Name?
Speaker 2: Christine?
Speaker 4: Christine you? Ready you ready for the ONE K Wordplayer chance one one thousand.
Speaker 2: PENN i Think i'm.
Speaker 3: Ready, yeah, Okay so.
Speaker 4: You gotta choose somebody who you think you'll match words the best. With so you want to choose me Or?
Speaker 3: Fallon let's Do let's do?
Speaker 2: Fallon all?
Speaker 6: Right for go?
Speaker 3: On Get, hey what's your what's your favorite? Word if you have to choose a favorite? Word my favorite?
Speaker 7: Word?
Speaker 3: Yeah oh, OH i was a good. ONE i like. That oh, yeah. Honestly, okay here's your, Word. Tyler do you Say? TYLER i did Say. Tyler you can think of a Famous. Tyler that's WHAT i would, Do. Tyler oh, okay the. Creator oh it's gotta be one word.
Speaker 7: Though oh, okay That's perry.
Speaker 3: Nice, okay, Okay, zach CAN i come back to that?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 3: Billy did you say? Goat?
Speaker 7: Yeah that's?
Speaker 3: Awesome and Then? Rick, okay now back To.
Speaker 7: Zach this Was i'm just attack.
Speaker 3: Back all, right that's. Crazy all? Right follow Ball oxen for, You? Balligator what? Up here we? Go she's at her? Seat, Okay, falpaccino first? Word you? Ready?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Tyler, Okay, Perry Rick, James, Oh.
Speaker 3: Billy, Billy billy, Goat billy.
Speaker 2: GOAT i thought we're sticking with. Names that's on. Me that's on.
Speaker 3: Me you'll get this one for. Sure Zach dylan. Attack oh what trut To Zack?
Speaker 1: DYLAN i mean he used to work here on the, sill works To, kadew but he's on there for it doesn't. MATTER i, YEAH i Apologize christine For.
Speaker 3: ZACH i was seeing an. AFRON i thought someone would say.
Speaker 1: Afron that's a good, one Or galfanakis could.
Speaker 3: Be, yeah we'll try, Again.
Speaker 2: Christine thank you so much for. Trying i'm sorry. Change so we had a.
Speaker 1: Dilemma we were debating back and. Forth what should you get for? Dinner Between mexican And chinese, food both of your. Favorites what did wait early? PREDICTIONS i think because we like were wigh and hard on The. MEXICAN i think that's what you went.
Speaker 3: With i'm gonna go With, chinese who's just so, good just to split it.
Speaker 2: Up so what did you end up? Deciding?
Speaker 7: Yeah SO i ended up deciding to go get, yep.
Speaker 2: Yep What? Mexican and was it a good? Choice?
Speaker 7: Yes there definitely was hit the.
Speaker 2: Spot oh, yeah did what'd you? Get would you? Get described it to?
Speaker 6: Us got four, tacos.
Speaker 7: Rice and?
Speaker 3: Beans just flexing on us and.
Speaker 8: Then or cut that?
Speaker 7: Drink you guys know what that?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Yeah i've had?
Speaker 8: That what is it?
Speaker 2: Has like like cinnamon and it right?
Speaker 1: Milk, yeah now you're floss and on, us, Dude so, wait are you Do chinese? Tonight then, No i'll.
Speaker 7: Probably end up cooking inside.
Speaker 3: Tonight good.
Speaker 2: Call you gotta, plate you gotta play. Cool he can't be calling every. NIGHT i get.
Speaker 1: It, okay all, Right, well you know, what we appreciate the updates so often we're, like, hey call, us update is and no one.
Speaker 3: Does can you call us tomorrow and tell us what you made for dinner? Tonight?
Speaker 7: YEAH i. CAN i also had another question for you. Guys, okay oh, yeah and my name Is. Yurio. Hello and then my, question my second question for you guys was do you guys the body count matter to you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Oh he used.
Speaker 1: TO i guess us not now Because jake will always claim he doesn't know his and SO i just was, like, okay the relevant, Anyway i'm an.
Speaker 2: Adult does it matter to?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 7: No you, know it's like you're gonna have past? Relationships absolutely really would, COUNT i would, say or like the one night things you?
Speaker 4: Know, YEAH i MEAN i Got my thing, though was, like if you're slamming into hundreds of, BODIES i.
Speaker 2: Don't that was before you something to do with.
Speaker 4: You, yeah But i'm too. Insecure what's stopped me slamming into hundred more?
Speaker 3: Bodies not me stopping you, say what's stopping? Me what's stopping the Person i'm with from slamming into a hundred.
Speaker 2: More Brind it's not, me is that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: OH i?
Speaker 1: Know, okay never, mind that's WHAT i. Mean so you just got to be, like grow, up, cult grow, Up, okay just grow.
Speaker 3: Up it's just my. Preference.
Speaker 2: Dog, nope you don't get a. Preference.
Speaker 1: UH i know that everyone was waiting with baited breath for an update on what that person got for. DINNER i don't know if we know what we know they're MAY i forgot. Bad, okay we're gonna come back with. Trending, yeah and this time.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow come back and see what they have for dinner. Tonight, no we.
Speaker 1: Can't make those. PROMISES i don't know if they're going to call back. Again i'm in a finger. Scraws, true it's been it's been. Rivening i've been like and the change up of questioning do you care about body? Count didn't see it. Coming colt told me to keep it.
Speaker 2: Short SO i have a really long story THAT i want to share with everyone.
Speaker 3: Listening, now you're, good you can go like three, minutes go, ahead what you?
Speaker 2: Got, No i'm not falling for.
Speaker 1: It, so first of, all Low wayne announced bringing The carter Six tour To Target.
Speaker 2: Center so that's very exciting.
Speaker 4: THAT i watched a clip he was talking about the first one hundred thousand dollars to ever make because he was only like. Fourteen when he was he was in a rap. Groove oh In New orleans. Crazy they're, like what'd you do with the? Check he's, LIKE i bought my mom a pathfinder and they were, like he was, like, well did she use? It he's, like, no she made me drive. Around she was, tired you, know she had a lot going. On and they were, like you're only. Fourteen it's, like doesn't. Matter she need me there to do. It then they were, like what about your million dollar? Check he was, LIKE i gave it to my mom and was she.
Speaker 6: What does she?
Speaker 4: Do she, said, boy get out of here with. That it's, like that's not, mine that's your. Money you made. That AND i was, like, dang she's a real.
Speaker 3: One yeah that's your. MOM a, lot, well a lot of, parents.
Speaker 2: You're, right. Sketchy look at A collie cul consparents.
Speaker 3: Would have been, like you know, what, yeah let's pay off the house.
Speaker 1: Whatever, no they'd just been, like, yeah you're right. Mine she was, LIKE i don't ever want your. Money, oh.
Speaker 3: Dope that's so.
Speaker 1: Nice this is a really weird transition into, this BUT i did want to mention that The Twin City's Rainbow, run a five k and Kids Rainbow, dash is On june twenty ninth. Day ryan is going to be running in. That so you can get tickets for the five k they go. Fast get them At tcpride dot.
Speaker 2: Org that got some.
Speaker 1: Cardio to more information On Twin Cities pride, event you can go to kadwb dot com keyword.
Speaker 2: Calendar SO i wanted to throw that your, Way.
Speaker 4: Okay throwing it out there, too anybody who works in a police. Department, yeah we want to do trend WHERE i try to evade the police and see IF i could.
Speaker 1: Escape we're just gonna go with The BLOOMINGTON pd because we've done videos with them. Before, oh The bloomys are gonna come over. Here, Okay, NO i haven't asked. HIM i just we haven't gotten that. Far what are you doing right?
Speaker 4: Now CAN i be honest with? You, yeah they're a little too in shape, though And i'm nervous.
Speaker 3: At the blooming.
Speaker 2: Ten so you want out of?
Speaker 3: SHAPE i want JUST i want to have options to, choose just SO i can eye up and assume.
Speaker 1: That's your first, mistake BECAUSE i bet you there's you're gonna pick a. Copy we're, like, oh that guy looks like he's out of, shape and he's gonna catch you so, quick and you're gonna a.
Speaker 2: MAN a lot of like by the, way a lot of like thin. People they don't have.
Speaker 1: Endurance so you gotta keep that in. Mind you don't you're pre judging a book by its. Cover, BABY i don't know how any of it.
Speaker 2: Works, Okay, no that's that is.
Speaker 1: The truest statement you have ever said in your. Life i'm not any of it works on his tombstone one. Day that's your trending