Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for hanging out with that great point you made during that last song Gram this is this was a four day work week?
Speaker 4: It was Yeah, I was like, this was this a four day week? Why does it feel like you've been here for a month?
Speaker 2: I know, all right, let's get right to it. First talk back of the day, Come on JAV Show.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday, Friday. But anyways, taking the family out to our annual birthday week. You got three pistons in the car. Happy Birthday, all dine, Happy Birthday, set, and Happy Birthday me. Imagine having three prices in this household, you know. Yeah, we're gonna go to Seattle love for the whole week. Yeah, who gives you part?
Speaker 2: I have a couple of thoughts.
Speaker 3: Imagine being in a car or a house nothing but pisces. I love it, and they's all emotional and sad and crying. And then you're going to Seattle where everyone's already depressed because the weather and the rain, so you're even sadder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean think about You're not gonna be able to tell so many tears and rain drops happen at the same time. Everything, it's just gonna be gushing. So Pisces are the only sign that's emotional. The rest of us that ares. Nobody else is emotional, because that's the only thing I ever hear from you guys about this mumbo jumbo.
Speaker 2: They're the most emotional.
Speaker 6: They're also very creative, you know, they're amazing, they're wondering.
Speaker 4: So the rest of us signs, we can't be creative or emotional just for that.
Speaker 2: It's just a different level. Pisces. The cancers are also very emotional.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of human beings with a lot of different signs, and they're all dang emotional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you, Graham, you're a Leo. You don't really show your emotions that much.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mean I'm not emotional, but you don't show that doesn't mean I'm not emotional.
Speaker 2: Everyone everybody has emotions, but you show.
Speaker 4: I hate that this is I hate that astrology is the thing that people are actually believe in.
Speaker 1: Shocking.
Speaker 3: Before we get to your chance to win some crazy cash, you.
Speaker 2: Know, a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Me and AJ my husband, Yeah, we went to doctor yesterday. We're like actually trying to take care of ourselves.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, okay, or what applause?
Speaker 4: I still haven't gone to my doctor's appointment for twenty twenty four, but it's gonna happen this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Graham, it has to for your own good, just because we care about you. So I went and got some labs done, like for no reason. My mom's been like, get labs done and make sure you know your liver's working, and you got kidney function and stuff. I was like, mom, chill, but whatever did that to make her happy? And then my husband, I told you how he probably has like sleep apnea. He has been paranoid about that. So we finally were going in to get the referral to get that sleep steady test and all that. Anyways, they took my husband's measurements, okay, like down there, I'm not there.
Speaker 4: Not there physical a long time. I don't know if that was part of it.
Speaker 2: In height, okay, got it his height? You guys, Oh no, has he been lying to you?
Speaker 7: It's just this assumption. Has he been lying to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was also lying to himself. Really, he's only five nine. What did you think he was five ten?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, five ten.
Speaker 7: Well, you do start to shrink.
Speaker 3: A little bit, oh, Selene, and he's shrinking or he just or he didn't know, because even he was shocked and he was like sad, like five like five nine, No, I can't believe I'm I'm with somebody who's five nine, like five yeah.
Speaker 2: But that's that's also like compared to your height. It's like like if.
Speaker 7: He's still towers over you, you're the shortest person.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there's that God in love is blind and he just I'm only five eight, I'm only five e And that's like he.
Speaker 2: Mentions that it's right there, it's right next to him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, five nine is that same thing.
Speaker 4: Look, I always thought I was six two and three quarters my whole life, and then got the official measurement and I was just six two and like just a just a maybe a just a tiny hair above that. I still say I'm six two and three quarters. So he could still say, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Could still say right, it was measuring him.
Speaker 6: But I know, maybe the measurements were off at that doctor's office.
Speaker 2: You should go get a second opinion.
Speaker 7: No, those things are pretty accurate.
Speaker 4: But yeah, now see that's the thing, now, Selena, you know that's the because he could have gone on saying that, and when would you ever have verified that?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 2: And now the whole Bay area and nine he told everybody.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing. But you do get to as a guy, you it's one of the one things you are allowed to round up slightly. You're allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: You again, round up to like five eleven.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think you make now that I know he's only five nine, he can't make that.
Speaker 7: I don't think he can make that jump five to ten and a half.
Speaker 3: If I was still single and dating and I found out a guy with five nine and be like, now, you're just a little too short for me. But when it's my husband, it's like, hey, anything goes whatever.
Speaker 4: Five isn't five to nine the average US male height in the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm fairly certain it was always that was always the number, that's the average.
Speaker 3: Like, see, I haven't been single four I mean the five plus years, but I always felt like five to ten was like the shortest I would go.
Speaker 7: WHOA, look at the disrespect right now?
Speaker 4: Put some respect.
Speaker 3: I've evolved, Okay, No, I've evolved.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I used to lack a guy with hair too, I know.
Speaker 3: And here here my husband comes along, bought as hell but fine as hell.
Speaker 4: You know, you just make it, make it work.
Speaker 7: You can get some of those little lift shoes.
Speaker 4: No, the little man he's yeah fashion.
Speaker 2: No, I think we're selling those doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Inswert the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're now time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So California legislator has introduced a bill that would make a big Book the facial symbol of our state. You know, we have the official flower and bird.
Speaker 7: This would be our California California golden poppy.
Speaker 3: This would be our official cryptid, which is the creature that has been claimed to exist but that's never been proven to exist.
Speaker 4: Why do we need this? The state legislators that's suggesting this and actually making a bill to push this board, you should be fired to focus on real problems, that says my opinion. But I do love Big Book all right. That's random. The NBA should be taking notes on how to do an All Star game the right way, because they switched formats this year and it was kind of boring. The NHL changed fourmats for THEIRS, and it was pretty awesome. They had a four nations face off tournament with all stars playing for their home country, either the United States, Canada, Finland, or Sweden. The final was last night and unfortunately Canada beat the United States in overtime three to two to win it all.
Speaker 7: But the game was tense, it was exciting.
Speaker 4: And players actually gave a damn and they really wanted to win it all, which is something all the other sports leagues can't seem to capture in their All Star games. Wow, it's like a mini Olympics.
Speaker 7: It was pretty it was it turned out.
Speaker 2: Awesome, sounds awesome.
Speaker 6: For today's weather, we'll see claires guys with highs in the mid sixties.
Speaker 2: It should be mostly.
Speaker 6: Dry this weekend, but there is a low chance of sprinkles for tomorrow, and then those chances increase a bit for Sunday as well.
Speaker 3: What cities.
Speaker 6: Nothing too crazy though, Moving on.
Speaker 4: What chances we're talking is all of is that this is gonna be a very warm weekend.
Speaker 6: There's about an eight percent chance of precipitation on Saturday, and then that increases to seventeen percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just read it's gonna be warm and great this weekend cities. Hey for about best ees. Your day today is gonna be uh oh. Six things could get busy at home. Family and domestic matters require attention, clean a mess, and stay out of someone else's argument. And if all else fails, remember to chill. It'll take a chill pill show. I want to talk about the outrage that's going on right now in India over one of one of one, basically one question that one of their YouTuber there asked on a comedy show. This is a very well known YouTuber there. His name is Ron Vier I'll uh Bodhya and he's pretty well known personality, does a lot of comedy stuff and he had a little comedy show going on YouTube and he asked a question. Now, this question has led to all sorts of controversy about what is free speech in that country, and the Parliament's investigated police have come to his house to investigate. He could be facing charges. They say he might not. But here's the question that was asking. I want you ladies to answer this same thing because we're afforded different freedoms here in this country, and I do have to ask this question slightly delicately, but but again cause a major controversy in India. Here's the question he asked us somebody a contestant on his little comedy show, would you rather watch your parents hook up every single day for the rest of your life?
Speaker 7: Or join in once and you get to stop it forever?
Speaker 2: Selena wrong with him?
Speaker 7: What's a pretty good would you rather?
Speaker 4: So I think we should answer it. Selena. Your answer, I guess watch every single day for the rest of your life? Yeah, you've got to watch y Yeah, I'm joining it. Yeah, God be done with it. I could deal with in therapy.
Speaker 2: Have a three with your parents. That's disgusting.
Speaker 4: You have to get every single day, every single day you have to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you could be thinking about something else.
Speaker 7: It's your parents hooking up.
Speaker 1: You can't think of anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even just watching with your eyeballs is different than participating.
Speaker 7: That's that could just be a very limited purchaser.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you're gross.
Speaker 4: I can't look anyways this. I don't know what that's a pretty good would you rather? But again, it has landed him a lot a lot of hot water. He's again been questioned by police, the Parliament there is investigating this, it's been It's caused just widespread controversy again regarding free speech. And but that was the that was the question.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, leave us your talk back.
Speaker 4: What would you what would you pick there? That's a brutal one. That is at I am.
Speaker 2: So surprised by your Instagram I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't even look at you the same.
Speaker 4: I haven't fully formulated my answer because that both things gave us your Both things are awful, things.
Speaker 2: Are terrible TAKESI becks.
Speaker 4: I'm talked about your guys' answer. You just sit there every day.
Speaker 9: I'd rather do that than than such a body do it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Yes, finally Happy Friday where the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena kind of Jad.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Oh my god, this proto clone?
Speaker 4: The hell?
Speaker 2: Is that so creepy?
Speaker 3: Go to JV Morning Show on Instagram. Make sure following us if you're not already, a lot of what we talk about we post there on Instagram, like this.
Speaker 2: You can check it out on our story.
Speaker 3: There's a startup tech company called Clone Robotics who have unveiled their first synthetic human like robots.
Speaker 2: Called proto Clone, and it's the creepiest thing I.
Speaker 3: Have ever seen. This is the first ever musculo skeletal android. It's a six foot tall, faceless, anatomically correct human robots.
Speaker 7: Totally anatomically correct. Because I don't see who.
Speaker 2: The are you looking there?
Speaker 4: How could I not be looking there? The videos the thing dangling right here in front of me, but he doesn't have something dangly.
Speaker 2: He looks creepy, and I.
Speaker 3: Do not want this. This android robot is made up of synthetic muscles, bones, joints, and tendons that allow it to walk on its own like a real human wood. It has two hundred degrees of freedom making, meaning it can make two hundred independent movements. They've been working on this robot for ten years. If you go online now, you can reserve one of the first two hundred and seventy nine clones that will be made available later this year.
Speaker 4: I mean, we continue to say it, but we were at the tip of the iceberg, and in a not too distant future, humanoid robots will look so damn real and move so realistically that you won't be able. You'll barely be able to tell the difference, and we'll get to the point and they'll be able to interact. We've already seen the robots that interact using AI, and they can answer questions like in real time with like about the same amount of a pause that a human would in responding to your question. And they will be basically all knowing because they'll have AI at superintelligence.
Speaker 1: They'll know.
Speaker 4: They'll know everything and know every single thing that's ever been on the Internet and digested all the information and be able to spit it back to you. And then they'll be able to move and look like you too.
Speaker 3: So this looks like something from Stranger Things. Would it be creepier if it had like skin and looks like a person.
Speaker 4: Well, we're not far from that that y I mean, they're working around the clock to make that happen.
Speaker 3: From what I'm from what I've heard, Like this, the way this one moves like, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It's very human like. It has a list of pre installed skills. It can pour drinks for you so that the dining table can follow you around, you know, grab items that you ask it to get, and much more.
Speaker 2: Robots will be the.
Speaker 4: End of us, you guys robots. I mean, we've been saying that it is funny that one of the hardest things for all these with all the AI and all the robots and stuff, to mimic actual human movement is one of the toughest things to do an actual human. How humans walk and just the little, tiny, subtle things that the human body and muscles do is one of the hardest things for them to mimic. But again, getting closer and closer, would you want let's just say this thing can walk around your house, it looks exactly it'll end up looking exactly like a person. You know, by the time this thing is ready to roll out in your house and it does your dishes, does your laundry, cooks for you?
Speaker 7: Would you want one then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So maybe one that's like smaller than this because this one he scares me because he's so big.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's got to be he's got to be able to reach the stuff in the top cabinet, you know.
Speaker 1: In your kitchen.
Speaker 2: But I don't have anything up there because I can't reach it. It would be fine.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I would if I would want that.
Speaker 2: It's scary, but we're too creepy.
Speaker 3: It's it's still it's still creeping me out.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want but Selena, you won't have to do anything in your house.
Speaker 4: I don't do it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: It'll pick up, it'll find all the Totino's pizza rolls that are going still into your couch in bed. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We went in grocery shopping yesterday. My daughter asked for bagel bites. I guess we're back on the bagel bite.
Speaker 4: Nice bit classic. They are casey. I don't know if I would want one of these things loping around my house. It's just weird, but you'd be able to engage and interact with it. Life is a.
Speaker 1: Well it's got. This one does look tall and muscular.
Speaker 4: It looks like he's about six two and three quarters from Napa, probably the well side.
Speaker 2: How are you describing yourself?
Speaker 1: Size?
Speaker 7: Thirteen foot looks like what I'm seeing. And yeah, you do need big tre.
Speaker 2: Every thing in the middle like this one too, like you grass, This is pretty accurate.
Speaker 4: I might sue for the likeness here.
Speaker 1: Think the off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, if you want to check out proto clone, it's on the JV Morning Show. Our Instagram story Honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Kim Kay is being sued in a case of mistaken identity. There's a guy named Ivan Cantu. He's suing her after she posted a picture of him on her social media last year when she was trying to bring awareness to the case of an inmate who was awaiting the death penalty in Texas. Only thing is he wasn't the right guy. Whoops, there is an Ivan Canto locked up in Texas, or he was. I think he was actually executed. But the one that she posted like that picture just just a random guy, a project manager in New York who one day went online and there is his picture everywhere.
Speaker 7: Just regular old Ivan Cantu, not death row inmate.
Speaker 2: Ivan can't plain you know, Joe Schmoe type of guy.
Speaker 3: He says this mix up to subjected him to public embarrassment, shame, hatred, ridicule. He's been suffering serious emotional damage. He's been losing sleep, he has nightmares, he has PTSD from this. His reputation is tarnished, so now he's sewing going after her money. I don't know how much that, get back said. He says he's been having to go to therapy and everything for this.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, Kim Kardashian's team would do the same thing if somebody used her likeness and where it.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be used, right yeah, do it right back. I'm all for this.
Speaker 4: The list of things that he's suffering through probably greatly, greatly exaggerated ectually to try to increase the financial awards that could be given in this case. But look, I mean, she has massive, massive following and your picture being plastered all over the place. It is going to cause there are gonna be repercussions for that. Get your bag, dude, get back. Yeah all right. How creepy is this?
Speaker 3: A couple of celebrities have been finding black coffins on their properties.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: So like last week to Kashi six ' nine, he wasn't home, but his brother was. When somebody pulled up in a tesla, two men hop out and they just like dropped off a black coffin.
Speaker 2: Cool, No, this is actually really really creepy.
Speaker 3: And then it happened more recently this past weekend to DJ Khaled at his house in Miami. Two people pulled up in a truck. They claimed to be from some delivery company, so like security let them go through. They go to DJ Khali's house and they just drop off a black coffin outside his gate, and then on the coffin was rip oh Vo Rip Drake and then an upside down cross and then they just jump back into the car and drive off.
Speaker 7: What wait, so they're trolling Drake at the same time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was just an elaborate prank and promotion for something, and I like it, Hey, what Ocean Drake?
Speaker 2: What if that's his way of promoting his own project, like saying.
Speaker 1: That he died in the feud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think Kendrick sending him out just a reminder. You can see what I did in case you missed the Super Bowl halftime joke, what I did.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the whole thing is.
Speaker 3: Cree thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know. By the way, police there, they don't really think this is serious enough to investigate, so they're just like whatever for now.
Speaker 2: At least what I'd be freaking out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, someone's dropping off a coffin at my house.
Speaker 2: I'm sleeping there.
Speaker 1: It's a well crafted prank.
Speaker 3: I like it from Kendrick.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: Like that, all right, Graham, all right.
Speaker 4: If you've ever been eating an Applebee's and thought to yourself, I wish that was an I Hop right now or vice versa, great news because that dream is now a reality. On Tuesday this week, the very first ever US location of an Applebee's I Hop combo restaurant opened in Sageine, Texas. Uh, they share the same parent company, so this isn't that big of a surprise. And they've opened locations like this internationally for some time, and they said they were very successful. So when guests walk into this new restaurant again, just open this week, they're gonna be able to choose between two distinct dining areas. One looks like an Applebee's that you know. One looks more like an ee hoop that you know. But again, they're not separated by much, but they are separate dining areas, but the restaurant shares a kitchen, a host stand in the bathrooms and all that kind of stuff. But according to the parent company, you're gonna be able to quote savor i Hops world famous breakfast offerings and Applebee's diverse menu of casual dining favorites and alcoholic beverages all in one visit. They say after this one, they're hoping to open another fourteen of these dual branded locations across the United States next year. Do you guys want your Applebee's specialty cocktails along with a big stack? I don't.
Speaker 6: Those are two different occasions, two different things.
Speaker 4: That you go to on separate Yeah, but it's twenty twenty five all about wanting and getting whatever we need at this instant, and sometimes you know what I do need to is Selena?
Speaker 1: What's an Applebee's cocktail?
Speaker 2: I'm blanking right now, Margarita.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't they have?
Speaker 7: Didn't they have some big promotion for their I can't remember what.
Speaker 2: It was, but did Yeah, some bucket drinks. But that's only like certain times.
Speaker 4: Okay, So say I'm eating my big stack of pancakes and I want a bucket drink, and boom you can now you can now have both? Want that it seems very unnecessary? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well quite well, apparently I rarely even go to I Hop, So I don't really want them there.
Speaker 2: I don't go to either of those.
Speaker 3: I've evolved. You've evolved past Applebee's to what the house and chilies?
Speaker 4: Oh, so do you put in your mind? Are you like thumbing your nose down at Applebee's? Are chilis and be dubs on like a higher level in your mind? For me?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: Interesting? Yeah, I always thought they were all kind.
Speaker 3: Of they were peers. No, apple Bee's. This is link down here now for me, just for you, for me, I can't speak on anybody else. There's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I love Applebee's. What about I Hop?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm not gonna big breakfast persons.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't do I Hop too much.
Speaker 4: I like ips. We used to hit I Hop late night because it was always open twenty four hours. There was one in the city that was open twenty four and it was near the bar I worked at. So when you left, what are we gonna eat? All right, hop Jack of pancakes? No, you go get like an omelet or something at that time. I need a little bit of protein. The best those are the good old days, all right? It saw too short in there one time. Really, I'm s up too short? All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're the JV Show. I'm Selena Room and I'm Jess. Thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Happy fred away.
Speaker 3: All right, So what the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word? As always, and you think you know what it is? Leave your guests on the talk back mic on met New and Approved iHeart Radio app. All right, let's give a listen to today's clip. I hate that I can walk into a room now and smell that someone just got done eating.
Speaker 4: You know what happened to you guys? That's gross, I know, but yeah, it has a very distinct smell. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember on this Friday, it's still a family show. Even though all the kids are on ski week right now, swooshing down the slopes.
Speaker 7: Does anyone actually go skiing on ski now?
Speaker 3: That's why I told you my daughters, Well at least hey where to call it President's Week?
Speaker 4: Is anyone out celebrating their favorite presidents this week, no buying a mattress, No, no, I didn't think so.
Speaker 7: All right, whip out your iHeart Radio app likes.
Speaker 4: Leta say, get the talkback mic going, leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win that JV Show chug mugg. Remember again, this is a.
Speaker 7: Family show, keep so keep it clean.
Speaker 2: Yes it goes.
Speaker 3: Do I get those guesses and we're gonna play him next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Let's get back to what the bleep where you can win a chug mug.
Speaker 3: You just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word as always when you have a guest, leave it on the talkback mic on the new and approved iHeart Radio app In case you missed our clip today, here it is. I hate that I can walk into a room now and smell that someone just got done eating. Yeah, there's a certain smell there is. There is a certain smell the fan on. All right, let's go to your justice. Good morning JV show is Kiberly snel Day and I guess his age.
Speaker 2: Have a happy briding.
Speaker 7: Does that have a I guess hard boiled eggs for sure, there's that eggy smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't eat them at work.
Speaker 4: I agree, don't work around me if you're peeling hard boiled eggs in your cubicle, like just no, everyone else is getting a whiff. Good morning JV Show. This is Lauria and Morgan Hill, and my guess is onions.
Speaker 2: Have a great day eating onions. Smell onion.
Speaker 11: Morning Show. This is passy from Tracy. I think the blood out words is fish. I have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's a great guest, great guess.
Speaker 7: Awesome fish and that lingers. That lingers in the room for a long time.
Speaker 4: That's the one draughtback to cooking fish, right, Yeah, I feel like it just it stays, soaks into the curtains, the carpet, everything, like you just everything in your house smells like it for a long time. It does.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So hey, great guesses CONTAINU to even though because we still do not have the correct answer again, get on the talkback Michael the iHeart Radio app to leave against We're gonna play more of them coming up the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: This is what the bleep?
Speaker 3: Where you can win a JV show, Chuck mug, but you got to be the first person a guest. Today's sleep at word. It's actually not that hard to leave. Your guess is on the talkback Michael Me and you would improved. iHeart radio app. So here's today's clip in case you missed its. I hate that I can walk into a room now and smell that someone just got done eating. Talk to the bot, open a window or something. Please, all right, let's go to your guesses. I remember this is a family. Okay, we know that, so keep your guesses clean.
Speaker 9: Please show.
Speaker 2: I think the bleepout word is broccoli.
Speaker 1: This is very from.
Speaker 7: That was a very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 4: Is broccoli? I have a smell like that? Yes it does?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Good morning JB Show.
Speaker 3: This is Alicia and Vanessa from Valeo.
Speaker 4: We think the bleeped out word is tuna.
Speaker 1: Popular this morning.
Speaker 3: This is probably a very common guest.
Speaker 1: Him and I think a bleep that was going garlic. Another great guest.
Speaker 3: By the garlic smell, though it smells like someone's like cooking some delicious you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't want it all the time, as soon as you're full.
Speaker 4: I don't want to walk around walk into my bedroom be like garlic cloud in here like no thanks, I could see that. I think that's mister Curley guessing Curry. Mister Curry guessing Curry. But either way, that was another popular guest this morning, Curry.
Speaker 3: Did nobody get the correct word this morning? All right?
Speaker 2: And I think this is the second Friday that nobody gets it?
Speaker 1: Oh what a way to end the week.
Speaker 2: Take a listen to today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 3: I hate that I can walk into a room now and smell that someone just got done eating yogurt.
Speaker 2: Yogurt?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, wait, wait, wait, wait just a second, because I was the one that brought this to your attention years ago, because didn't wasn't it you that used to bring a yogurt to eat? Selena? Was that you my daughter?
Speaker 3: I used to gonna have to bring my daughter to work and every morning she would eat a yogurt. And every morning Graham would walk in and be like, it smells like yogurt in here, and I was like, yogurt doesn't have a smell. Are you crazy? And now are you on my side that Jess eats yogurt every morning. I walk in here and it smells like yogurt.
Speaker 4: Yes, and yogurt smells not necessarily a good one. It smells like a mixture of feet and met h. You know what I mean. It's there's something just a little off pudding about it. I love yogurt, don't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't linger, does it?
Speaker 3: I mean long enough for me to walk into your yogurt clouds day.
Speaker 1: The studio is a yogurt cloud when you walk into it. I'm just thankful that, Selena.
Speaker 4: Now you are back on my side, Selena, do you have your full sense of smell back? You had long COVID and couldn't sniff anything farts or gasoline for a long time. What where are you at? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can smell again, but I feel like it's not as strong. Like my husband will still smell things that I can't smell. But I mean, for the most part, I can smell.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a good thing sometimes, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I guess like we had a gas week and our and I couldn't smell it.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 3: I mean it's called pie and everything.
Speaker 4: Oh that kind of ye, that's scary, I know, but I couldn't smell it. You got to get out of the house immediately.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're like evacuate And I was like, why where was it coming from?
Speaker 2: In our room?
Speaker 3: Our bedroom we have there's like a like a little like fireplace situation. Oh and it was I guess it was Lincoln, but I didn't know Lincoln. Did one of your kids accidentally turn it on without lighting it or something?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Scary, I know your whole house could have exploded.
Speaker 2: You could have died from and Selena had no idea, just totally.
Speaker 1: Nose blind to the gas at our house.
Speaker 4: Dang it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guess what happened? What yesterday?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't tell you guys this. I got pulled over a few weeks ago. We saw it on your story. I was waiting for it. This was it, right, I thought you had posted it.
Speaker 3: I did post it on my story, but I forgot to bring it up to you guys. A ticket came to the mail yesterday, and what was the ticket for? Okay, So, well, first I got pulled over because I was in the express lane, and then I crossed, oh the double the double lines when you weren't supposed to the same.
Speaker 7: Thing as a concrete barrier the DMV.
Speaker 3: My defense, it was a weird stretch of freeway where there was like repainting and stuff, so like some of the lines are painted black and then some were white.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell what was what, and the sun was beaming and there was reflection.
Speaker 7: Is this the excuse that you gave to the officer or you actually believe this excuse?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I actually believe it. But that's what I told him. So he didn't take it me for that. He let me go off. You know, I was off the hook for that part, thankfully. But I didn't have my wallet on me, and so I didn't have my license. He's he gave me a ticket for not having my license on me, like physically whoops.
Speaker 1: And you always cackle at me for carrying mine. You're like, what do you need that? I have my phone? I have my phone. You couldn't just show him your phone?
Speaker 3: No that he didn't. He wasn't going for that. Oh anyways, So the ticket came in the mail yesterday just just for not having my license on me. Man, how much two hundred thirty three dollars just my.
Speaker 2: License on me?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good remind Bay Area. Make sure just having your phone isn't good nothing. But I thought they were gonna start doing that where you can have your ID on your phone.
Speaker 3: They do in some states already. California is not one to.
Speaker 4: We there yet. Okay, carry your physical license with you people otherwise that two hundred and thirty three dollars fine, But.
Speaker 3: It is like one of those fixit tickets. So I'm like, now I got to go to like the CHP like office, like get my ticket signed and be like, here, I have an ID.
Speaker 7: Here it is, let me show it to you. It's on my phone.
Speaker 3: Like, no, we don't do that.
Speaker 4: Give me an ouch.
Speaker 3: That's say they're just getting over who had that type of money?
Speaker 4: Do you think I am?
Speaker 7: No, let me ask this again. That's a good segue. Who do you think I am?
Speaker 4: Did you try to relay to the officer that you are Selena from the JV show just by chance and be like, oh, I don't have my ID. Funny thing about my idea It actually says my real name but my but the name that most people call me is Selena because I'm on the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: You didn't try that, No, I could have been like, I'm actually going to a station event right now.
Speaker 2: Would you guys actually be able to do that?
Speaker 3: Because I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh I can.
Speaker 3: Carnie was hoping like, maybe you'll just recognize me, but I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 4: I could never do that, but I feel I was written for you to have tried that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I have my iHeart jacket here.
Speaker 3: I have a lanyard that has like the iHeart logo all over, Like, please just see that, Please just see that.
Speaker 6: If you should have been like, sorry, I left my idea at work at the Big Red iHeart Radio building in San Francisco because.
Speaker 4: I work there, must have been in the studio where all the microphones.
Speaker 2: Are podcast every morning. I wish I had the you know what's to drop that in?
Speaker 1: I can't the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thanks hanging with.
Speaker 2: Us, And who do we have on the phone this morning?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 5: This is Erica.
Speaker 2: Hi Erica, how are you excuse me? How are you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful? Thank you so much for asking. So this is the JV Show.
Speaker 4: Yep, Nope, game Jess what is she playing for today?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Are playing for a pair of tickets to see Alessia Kara.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm sure you know how this works, Erica.
Speaker 3: For anyone listening who doesn't, We're gonna ask for trivia questions. Got to get three correct and the tickets are yours? Sound good?
Speaker 2: Sounds great, Let's get right to it.
Speaker 3: Question number one, LaGuardia is a major airport that services what city?
Speaker 8: New York City?
Speaker 4: Yep, z Paisy, that's right, that's right. Question number two, what is the term used for the speed at which a piece of music is played?
Speaker 8: Kaidens o.
Speaker 4: Tempo, tempore, cadence seems pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: Though as well, Phili kadens is like the rhythm, like the I don't know at all.
Speaker 4: It allbutes together. I don't know, well the page sis tempo.
Speaker 2: So okay, we're going with tempo. Question number three.
Speaker 3: In the hit HBO show Curb Your Enthusiasm, what's the name of the character that Larry David plays? Oh my god, I have no idea. I have never watched that show.
Speaker 4: So good, by the way, phenomenal Curb Your Enthusiasm? Yeah David, uh huh, Oh my god, he's the main character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have never seen that show. I get all the questions the right every other time except.
Speaker 1: For this one.
Speaker 4: Do you want to take a guess?
Speaker 7: It's really similar to Larry David.
Speaker 2: H Harry, Oh, he plays Larry David.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he plays himself on the show, Larry.
Speaker 4: So when I said it's really similar to Larry David, I mean it's the exact same he plays himself. It's a great show if you've never watched it. All right, Question number four Burgundy, Bordeaux, and Champagne, all different wine growing regions in what country?
Speaker 11: Friend?
Speaker 2: I feel like we should give her the tempo one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think or the Larry David one because it's kind of confused her by saying it's similar, right.
Speaker 4: I mean I thought Harry, right, Harry David.
Speaker 7: Harry and David.
Speaker 1: They make some good treats.
Speaker 4: All right, let's think about this for a second, because we didn't give away a chuck mug for what the bleep came earlier like no winner there feeling a little unfulfilled and then this, I'm feeling like we need to end the positive note, and it would have been the positive note would have been heard, just like acing all the questions. So I thought in my mind they were super easy.
Speaker 3: But I have my three kids in the car.
Speaker 4: They're all really excited. They won't want to go to see the concerts.
Speaker 1: Friday. Yeah, what the hell it's Friday.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Graham never makes an exception. Just so you know, Erin should feel special because you just want a pair of tickets to see and let you.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody.
Speaker 2: You very welcome.
Speaker 3: All right, We hope you have an amazing weekend. Hang on, there a lot of shout outs, a lot of shoutouts before you get to all the DM slides you have. We got to talk back.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JAV show.
Speaker 12: I wanted to see if you guys could wish my daughter Mia Bella a happy seventh birthday from dad, Mom, Nina, Marie and John Paul. Happy birthday, Miabella.
Speaker 4: Happy birth Happy birthday, Millard. All right, a lot of people in my DMS, A lot of moms and my dms as usual, run here, it says, mom, slid into your DMS. Can you shout out my son's birthday on Friday, Paul Junior from his mom, Dad, Gail, and Sophie. We listen uh between seven and seven and forty every single morning welcoming to school. Thanks and that is from Lilyana. So happy happy birthday, paul A Far great point. Another one here, if you could give a shout out to my kiddos on Friday, they get a kick out of it. We are in the car listening to you guys for our three school drop offs elementary, middle, and high school.
Speaker 7: So shout out to Colton, Mason and Mallory in Benisha.
Speaker 4: Thanks Graham.
Speaker 1: We love you guys.
Speaker 7: And that's from Mom Marlene, so shout out to you guys. Good point.
Speaker 4: Another one, Hey Graham, Happy Friday. I want to give my boyfriend Joseph an early birthday shout out. It's tomorrow, but I want to make him feel special since I know he'll hear this.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 7: Thank you for taking care of us. So happy early birthday. Dress the far Dad and my dam's dad and my dam's hereous.
Speaker 4: We want to wish a happy and lucky thirteenth birthday to our amazing daughter and sister, Ayala. She is always reliable, conscientious, impressive in the band and on the basketball court, at school and at home. Remembering the day you were born, we can't believe how far you've come. Love, Mom, Dad, kat Selah, and Roy I think so Happy birthday. Another one here morning, Graham. I'm hoping to get shot out to my daughter for her birthday. We love listening to you guys on our way to school. Happy sixth birthday to our Princess Myra. We love you and that's from mom and Dad. So happy happy birthday, Myra. Who is a fart?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good point, honest, Please.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 2: Today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, before I get to Kanye West, I know I'm a little late on this, but you guys know that the production of season three of Euphoria is finally underway, right with their core cast returning five years later, I know, minus a few people who already announce they're not going to be returning to the show.
Speaker 2: But they're also adding some new faces.
Speaker 3: Maybe you guys already saw this online, but Marshawn Lynch is gonna have.
Speaker 2: A role in this new season.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I think it's very cool, as well as Rosaliah.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be on the show too.
Speaker 2: All right now, Kanye West, he's relapsed you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm color me shocked.
Speaker 3: According to multiple sources, he's back on that nitrous oxide, that laughing gas.
Speaker 1: Really yeah.
Speaker 3: One person said that when he got back to la just before the Grammys, he got more dental work done and that's when he relapsed. Another source said that after the you know, after that, the nitrous oxide kind of took over and it started to escalate to things that he hasn't done in a long time, like the ranting and like the anti semitic posts and you know, the swastika T shirt and like all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And then a third source said there is clearly.
Speaker 3: An issue with nitrous oxide and the dentist like maybe that's where he's getting it from. This medication always leads to a meltdown. Like when he comes off of it, he's crazy. He will do and he'll say anything he wants, and he uses this like regularly, like as a as a medicine.
Speaker 4: Oh no, not good, but not surprising, not shocking that something who is getting him there was adding.
Speaker 1: To the fire here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I guess that kind of makes sense if he's not you know, he wasn't doing that in Japan.
Speaker 2: He was in Japan for a long time, and like he was signed, he was silent.
Speaker 3: We weren't hearing anything. No controversy other than you know, Bianca being naked in public, but who cares? But yeah, and so that this is also said to be like a major source of conflicts for him and Bianca as well because he completely switch.
Speaker 4: Which is that's on it or after it?
Speaker 1: Are they officially done?
Speaker 4: I mean we talked about that story that like they're through, they're broken up, But then there hasn't really been any confirmation, follow up or anything, and she hasn't come out and made any statements. Right, Oh, I haven't seen anything yet, like, oh my god, I thank god, I'm free of that night now, we haven't heard any of that, which is I would think the next logical step and or a book deal or a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might drop an album, She might drop an album chimed in.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll let you know when that happens, but so far nothing, Graham, what do you have? It's burrito season, you guys, Well, not quite yet. Apparently more people eat burritos during the summer than any other season. So in anticipation of this, Chipotle is going on a major hiring spretey, listen up. Maybe if you're looking for a job right now, this could be an opportunity. Because Chipotle says they're looking to hire twenty thousand new employees. That's a lot of burritos. I guess they get served up during the summer. They got to be ready for it. The interview process for this is a little interesting to me. I always assumed you just walked in the check to make sure you weren't currently super high, and they just tossed you in apron and let you start grilling.
Speaker 7: But apparently that's not how it works.
Speaker 4: The company says they're going to be using AI to streamline the interview process, so when you apply, you likely will not be talking to a real person. You're gonna be talking to a virtual team member powered by AI. And her name is Ava Coado Oh, or maybe it's pronounced Ava Kado, but either way it's two words, apparently avacado or avacado. She can talk with candidates, interview them, answer their questions about the company, collect basic information from you, schedule further interviews with hiring managers, and then she can even be the one to deliver the job offered to you. Once if you have made it through the process and are selected by a hiring manager, so you're likely going to be interacting extensively with Ava Cado.
Speaker 7: She sounds nice.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They say they're looking to eventually expand to seven thousand North American restaurant locations. They currently have thirty seven hun or something like that, so they want to add more employees and build out more locations. Chipotle is growing and they're hiring a lot of people. So just a little with AI when you were talking to Avocado, make sure you're very complimentary of her and be polite to her or she's a little sensitive.
Speaker 2: Do you think this would make the interview process easier or harder?
Speaker 4: I don't. They say it streamlines things and they get more applicants, and then applicants get placed into jobs almost twice as fast then through traditional hiring practices. Isn't that weird in the future As we are more and more into the future, what if all jobs you're just interviewing with AI.
Speaker 3: Would it take less pressure off of you if you are the one being interviewed, I'd still be sweaty and nervous.
Speaker 2: I think it would be easier, though.
Speaker 4: You have AI smarter than your traditional hiring manager. They know AIS got super intelligence, they know everything. They're going to be countering your every answer to every question.
Speaker 3: Something about feeling less judged by like a person looking at you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I would rather that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. When AI asked me what my biggest weakness is, I'm gonna be like, it's working too hard. AI is gonna be like, uh uh, I saw you post about rattlesnakes and other things. I know that you're scared of I know that you're scared of this.
Speaker 7: You know, like they know everything about you. That's true the internet.
Speaker 2: Well, very I'm scary cool A right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: McCrae and the kid Leroy Jess are they dating? They're not dating?
Speaker 4: They were dating?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, then they are dating, so they are.
Speaker 1: Wow, thanks Jess. And well I need to fact check.
Speaker 3: That, but I thought they Now I'm second guessing everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm going to date someone else, me too, me too.
Speaker 4: Please stand by. We're gonna check if there are a couple or not.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Selena and.
Speaker 9: I'm oh Jess is back from Brannon Just time, Jess, did we go to the JV Show research department to determine whether or not Tate McCrae and Kid Leroy there are dating because I thought they weren't.
Speaker 2: Justice Like, no, no, listen, I'm sorry Tate. I thought she was with somebody else. I thought she was single too, so I move here with my facts wrong.
Speaker 6: But I did check they are dating, and she said it was a little nerve wrecking to work with him on a.
Speaker 7: Song because he looks like an Australian street rat.
Speaker 4: Why she said she seems like way out of his league.
Speaker 3: In my mind, Graham is saying that because he loves Tate McCrae and doesn't want to say any.
Speaker 7: Music and Kid musically. Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She's not bad looking.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I wouldn't know. I've never looked her up before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's definitely not your wallpaper on your phone.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: No, you were just saying, how Chipotle they are going to be hiring like some twenty thousand people, and they're using AI to streamline that process, Like when you interview, it's going to be with their like AI assistant.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and her name is Avacado, Avacado.
Speaker 13: Hey Yael from San Francisco, leaving you my daily talkback. I work for a big corporation. I'm not gonna say which one, but it's a grocery store and there's about seven in San Francisco. We also just recently used AI to hire r new team members and her name is Sage, and it's frightening and not the best the people that are getting hired by Sage.
Speaker 4: So, oh my god, isn't that insane? Because I said, imagine a world where you're getting an interview and hired by somebody that's AI.
Speaker 7: It's not a somebody, it's a it's an artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: It's a thing.
Speaker 4: And she said, that's already happened seven locations here in San Francisco. Sounds like Whole Foods, but not sure. But Sage, imagine that you're walking around frustrated because your co worker is a complete idiot. You're like, who hired this moron? Someone's like, Sage, that's not a person, it's AI. It's not so smart AI.
Speaker 3: I guess you do need a person to kind of like feel the vibe vibe of that person, Like AI isn't going to be able to recognize, Hey, this person might be a psychopath because you're just going based off your answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you can get psychopath vibes like vibes or whatever from people during the interview process. AI does not detect that yet. Wow, have you guys seen that video on social media is going viral? At the guy he was using a chat GPT like thing to answer the questions in a job interview, So as the interviewer on the screen is and then chat GBT.
Speaker 7: Is kicking back the answer and he's just reading it.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 7: Imagine that it's going to be AI interviewing AI for.
Speaker 4: Jobs because you will just be able to AI doesn't know that you're taking a while to get the answer, so you just let it got into an AI program and then you're spitting back an AI answer that's actually AI. He's going to be interviewing ad What.
Speaker 2: If they don't even hire you, then we really don't have a chance.
Speaker 3: I know, all right, we have a chance to teacher?
Speaker 1: Is weird?
Speaker 3: Crazy cash that's coming up in just a couple of minutes, Graham, we have an.
Speaker 4: Asteroid update, major asteroid update, you guys. Yesterday we talked about how the odds of that one asteroid that they discovered in December, increasing to a three point one percent chance of impacting Earth in December of twenty thirty two.
Speaker 7: And I was going, guys, that's the odds there are pretty good.
Speaker 4: Like in terms of a Roulette wheel, I've hit I've hit longer odds on the Roulett wheel winning betting on a single number, and that was like a one to thirty two chance that this thing was going to hit Earth. And again Roulett wheel one and thirty seven. Well, okay, NASA said, hold my beer. They've reevaluated this thing and now we have lowered the impact risks and we can breathe a big sigh of relief for now to just a to zero point two eight percent chance. And so we are now barely on the scale of this thing impacting Earth. It's in the range that says a chance of a collision is extremely unlikely, with no cause for public attention or public concern. So everybody, stand down, get out of your doomsday bump bunkers do that just to give us a heart attack. No, they didn't, I mean different. They were analyzing different probabilities and things, but until they really get a good look at this and study it more than that's and there was We said that yesterday there was a chance as they got a better look at.
Speaker 7: It, that this number was gonna go way down.
Speaker 4: It did, Okay, so now.
Speaker 7: But they said there is a chance he could go back up.
Speaker 2: See stop stop.
Speaker 4: But right now this side is not on our radar really anymore. So twenty looks like it's gonna be a great year. Yeah, yay, minus the climate change with THEA we're still going to see level rise or all this stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna be miserable.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we give you this keyword, which I swear I do have, Grammy all morning, you've been talking about Patrick mahomes hair.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen his new haircut post super Bowl and will really post his entire playing career. He's had only one haircut, curly mohawk. I don't even know what you call that that he's rocked his entire career. Is it a faux hawk when it's curly like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still a faux hawk.
Speaker 4: Okay, he just has curly hair. Why can't his hairby curly in a mohawk?
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 6: But I know that you call it ah Yeah, why isn't it a regular mohawk?
Speaker 3: I think because there's more on this, there's more hair on the sides and a regular mohawk.
Speaker 1: Either way, He's debuted a new look.
Speaker 4: Go check it out. It is on our story JV Morning Show. We've got a little pole there asking whether or not you guys like it. It's basically just like trimmed, very short and more like, I mean, just regular. It's it's it is very regular. The comments a lot of people are saying he's gone full dad, and a lot of people.
Speaker 2: A dead haircut.
Speaker 1: It's more of a dead haircut than what he had, right.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 2: I think it's more age appropriate. The other hawk was like midlife crisis.
Speaker 7: The other thing bugged me, I'll be honest. Yeah, so I think this is a major improvement.
Speaker 4: Albeit it is sort of bland and more and more bland and boring, and a lot of people are like, oh this is it looks like in you know, whatever name, whatever decade. You know, It's like, we've seen this, We've seen this haircut before a million times. But I do think it is a vast improvement over that before. My question is will his helmet sit down lower? Now or does he wear a different helmet you even know, Sir Patrick Mahomes, the toughest helmet is like really really tall. He looks funny to me running around the field, like his helmet is not fitting right. And now he's assumed, well, maybe because it's because of so much hair of his hairstyle under there, it's poofitted up a bit. Maybe the helmet will pulled out a little lower than theirs.
Speaker 3: I never noticed that. Hey, you don't notice that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not checking for Patrick mahome helmet. If you want to check that out.
Speaker 2: Jav Morning Show, it's on an Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine JV Show.
Speaker 7: I'm Selena, I'm groom.
Speaker 2: Just just walked in here the bathroom again.
Speaker 7: I was getting a winner, Sure you were. You guys tricked me.
Speaker 2: I know you guys tricked me. What do you mean when the song came.
Speaker 3: To an end, this is a little you know how much time is in the air, You're not here, and then we hear the toilet flush.
Speaker 6: I feel like I spend my whole morning just running from studio to studio, not bathroom.
Speaker 7: Bath doesn't take a detective to figure this mystery out.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the.
Speaker 3: Phones Wildy for nine. Hi.
Speaker 4: Who's this hey, Bob?
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 4: It's going right now, it's.
Speaker 3: About to get even better. You just want tickets for a rolling alone congratulation. Whoa right on?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Can give us some details on rolling lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this is happening in La. It's happening next month, March fifteenth and the sixteenth. And you just want a pair of two.
Speaker 6: Day Jenner Red Machine tickets, so asab Rocky, Playboy CARDIPISSLP, No Man, and so many more.
Speaker 3: All right, Bob, you also are gonna be getting a JV Show chug mug because you're gonna stick around and just hang out with us for a few more minutes to play our chug Wheel game. Now, if you don't know, this is a great game for you, it's a lot of fun, not so fun for us because usually it ends with one of us having to chug something off the chug wheel.
Speaker 2: So here's how it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: We sent Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and Bob, if you can guess that person's answer, Like if your answers match up, if you can guess what you think that person.
Speaker 2: Said, you get a point, you get four points.
Speaker 8: You win.
Speaker 3: That means one of us have.
Speaker 7: Blood pressure to the roof.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever at lands On, Graham.
Speaker 2: What's on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: On this morning is a chug we all.
Speaker 4: We've got pickle juice, chicken bone broth, tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water. We have the soup du juur, of course, which is the soup of the day. Chef, what do we cooking up today? Yeah, a cream of asparagus soup is on today's menu, which sounds delightful.
Speaker 7: And we also have some sock on the menu. Chug will all right?
Speaker 2: You ready, Bob?
Speaker 11: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: All right, So let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Jess, who'd you talk to him?
Speaker 4: I'm from New Zealand, Nick from New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, so let's get to question number one. Listen up, Bob, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Looks better baggy jeans or skinny jeans?
Speaker 4: Bob?
Speaker 3: What do you think he said?
Speaker 4: Baggy.
Speaker 3: You're skinny skinny baggy jeans?
Speaker 4: Oh, how do we know what people in New Zealand like?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 7: A tough one. All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 6: While Danny four nine is known as the Bay's number one hit music, do.
Speaker 4: You think he could finish that what we called the phrase it pays?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 7: I mean, do you think he could finish that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Why not? Yeah, stay shue, He wasn't sure he did it.
Speaker 7: Here's your question mark, but you got it right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Next question in the It Ends with Us drama, are you team Blake Lively or team.
Speaker 2: Justin a Baldoni.
Speaker 3: Now, Bob, you already have one point. But what do you think he said? He said, Blake probably gonna be Blake Lively.
Speaker 4: Bly, that's blow two points more to get someone here on the JV show chugging.
Speaker 2: Next question, do your parents pay for any of your bills?
Speaker 4: What do you think? He said, Bob?
Speaker 7: Do you think his parents are still on the hook for any of his bills?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not anymore?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Yes? Correct?
Speaker 1: One more correct?
Speaker 4: One good to take?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Next question, at what age do you think people should stop going to night clubs?
Speaker 2: Thirties forties, fifties or never?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 7: He said, Oh, it's it's let's just say fifties.
Speaker 13: I think.
Speaker 3: We are still in the game.
Speaker 7: That's not the correct answer, right, fifties?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: No, at any age you want to be at the nightclub likes.
Speaker 1: Putting her dentures on the bar?
Speaker 2: Are clubs for people who are a bit older?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're called retirement homes?
Speaker 4: Different?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it's.
Speaker 4: Still three to two in favor of Bob.
Speaker 1: It needs one more correct.
Speaker 7: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: What's the first word that comes to mind when I say hot?
Speaker 4: Bob?
Speaker 8: What do you think?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 4: Hot?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: Chocolate? Hot, sauna? Hot? Who's hot dog? Hot dog is got to be the number one answer on the board? Right, hot dog?
Speaker 2: All right, Bobby still got three.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 6: Would you be okay with your significant other following one of their exes on social media?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: He said, no? No, yeah, he said yes, yo exactly. He said yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, now they do it different in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: That seems very mature of him. But the answer there is no, I'm not cool with that, all right? In true JV. Chug wheel fashion. It's all coming down to this final question. Bob. You need to get this one correct to get somebody on the JV Show spinning the chug wheel and chugging something nasty. And here it is.
Speaker 2: Do you change your sheets at least once a week?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 7: Do you change your sheets at least once a week? Well, I hope, Wait a minute, I hope he said yes, But I'm going to say no.
Speaker 4: All right, no, no, that is simmer down for exactly, for exact, and that is the threshold. You have won the JV Show chug wheel game. And effectively we have lost or at least.
Speaker 7: One of us has lost the spot.
Speaker 3: But you got a chug mug. You got your rolling loud tickets. Congratulations. All right, hang on, how are we handling this?
Speaker 1: I've got the sack.
Speaker 6: Here the sack, and I am wiggling around, whiggled it around.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling for the name.
Speaker 2: It's rigged.
Speaker 4: Stop it. Please don't be me. I tried to manifest a no chug this morning. We were so close that dirty New Zealander doesn't wash his sheets.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, guy.
Speaker 4: It's not rigged, but it says Jess rigged.
Speaker 2: His head was in there for too long?
Speaker 1: What am I feeling for A.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, this is fishy.
Speaker 3: This is fishy.
Speaker 2: But you know what, fine, you could get sacky.
Speaker 4: On the wheel.
Speaker 3: There's some easy spaces, not chugging. Well, she's chugging coming up, but she's spinning next.
Speaker 1: So be here while they the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Just your name was drawn?
Speaker 2: Cut the music.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get.
Speaker 7: Down to the real business here on this Friday, Graham, what is.
Speaker 2: On the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 4: For those of those of us just tuning in here? All right, we lost the JV show chug Wheel game, and uh just's name was unfortunately drawn, well fortunately for Slider, unfortunately for her. On this morning is the chug wheel which she will be about to spin in just a moment. Chicken bone broth, tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water, the soup ajuur, which is the soup of the day, and today the chef has prepared a cream of asparagus and also soake is on this morning's chug wo I'm not that scared of this wheel, but again it's not for me to Some things I would like I'm not spinning this morning.
Speaker 2: It's just the only thing I'm scared of is the soup de jor what the chef recommends.
Speaker 3: It sounds not bad.
Speaker 2: It's always so chunky.
Speaker 7: No, cream of asparagus is like the name implies, creamy.
Speaker 3: It sounds creamy, yeah, cream maybe a little fig damn, but sounds delicious.
Speaker 2: Yep. But by the way, we are live on Instagram JV Morning Shows.
Speaker 4: Go check it out, join it and watch the spin.
Speaker 2: All right, Jess, she's taking some deep breaths.
Speaker 4: Any less words or something that you'd like to manifest.
Speaker 7: You want to fall tonic water. I don't think tonic water is that bad.
Speaker 3: But yeah, pickle juice, that would be a dream, all right, Will all right.
Speaker 4: Will win.
Speaker 1: Pickle juice?
Speaker 4: Yes, And she is celebrating or she is celebrating her wind. Jess will be chugging something.
Speaker 3: I think I would like a little taste in solidarity, Okay, everybody, really, Selena would like a Friday shot of.
Speaker 6: Pickle juice high celebrated too hard, you guys, I'm all right, we are.
Speaker 3: Chugging, well not we.
Speaker 2: Jess is chugging.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday to us. Jess is chugging.
Speaker 1: I'm porn up.
Speaker 4: She was about to chug poring up the pickle juice poring up. I'm getting every last drop out of this jar, every last drop.
Speaker 3: We just played the chug Will game. Shout out to Bob.
Speaker 4: He won.
Speaker 2: He did a thing.
Speaker 3: We lost, Okay, Jess had it's been the chug wheel pickle juice it is.
Speaker 4: This is the same.
Speaker 1: That's a safe spot.
Speaker 7: I think celebrated landing pickle juice.
Speaker 1: So she's obviously not scared of it.
Speaker 4: We've had pickle juice on the wheel before and I can't remember who had to chuck that one, but they weren't phased by it.
Speaker 7: And so this is a Happy Friday, Jess. This is an easy one.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You ready, Jess?
Speaker 7: But I did Oh Jess, I hit a button on your phone.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, crap, you handed it to me and I hit a button.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be on Instagram live and I don't know what I hit.
Speaker 3: We're live?
Speaker 2: Are we still live?
Speaker 8: Live?
Speaker 4: Video?
Speaker 9: Ended?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, Graham. Hey, we're recording this well, we'll.
Speaker 3: Post it as soon as it's Anyways, we are coming back.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Jess, Okay, Now.
Speaker 6: I do feel like this is gonna burn a little bit because of the vinegar inside.
Speaker 2: But had my hand out. Good Those delicious. I wish I had some vodka in here, but it's fine.
Speaker 4: All I'm seeing on our live is a picture of my wrist. It's a good looking wrist. But you handed me the phone and then forget the lives.
Speaker 2: You already screwed it up. We have to get to chug in.
Speaker 7: It wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I'm ready, ready said chug chuck smile on her face about this, right, she is chugging and it is.
Speaker 3: Chugging at the same time.
Speaker 1: Everyone always feels.
Speaker 3: Bad for Jess.
Speaker 9: She always.
Speaker 1: Look at that che It is done.
Speaker 2: Though, really it's delicious. God, I love pickles.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need one to crunch on right now.
Speaker 1: But you've got.
Speaker 7: Times your daily value of sodium right there.
Speaker 2: Sorry for everybody that was on the line. You're going to get ground blame.
Speaker 1: You're going to be for that little salty.
Speaker 4: Just go up.
Speaker 2: Thanks, all right, Graham, you alright.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about what this woman video that this woman posted online because she says she dropped your car off to the mechanic. They said, you know, pretty major repair needed. This thing is going to be in the shop for about two weeks, so you're gonna be without your car for two weeks. A couple of days later, she happens to spot her car and she knows for a fact it was her car and.
Speaker 7: Was in the in and out drive through.
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 4: Would you be upset if you saw your car that you dropped off to the mechanic and they said, look, it's gonna, you know, be a pretty extensive repair and then you saw it in the in and out drive through?
Speaker 2: Yes, yep? Why who wouldn't be?
Speaker 4: Because they have to a lot of people in the comments are like, well, you forgot. They do have to test drive it when they do repairs on your car, they've got to drive it, particularly if it's like a check engine line or something and that goes off there to put it through a full cycle, which means driving at different speeds and idling and getting on the highway, they've got to drive it around.
Speaker 1: So why not drive it through the.
Speaker 2: No to run your errands?
Speaker 1: But why not kill two birds with.
Speaker 4: One stone, hungry mechanic, he drives the car, he gets a double double. I guess that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Do you think they all do that?
Speaker 3: Of course, they just to go run like some personal errands and pick up the dry cleaning and stuff.
Speaker 2: They've got to drive it, right, I would if I was a mechanic. I'm not using my own guests.
Speaker 4: Right there, you go, there's a There's another reason they always do. Any time they you know, I bring my car into the shop, you always know that they've driven it. The radio stations are changed, like how.
Speaker 1: Long have you just this?
Speaker 4: But driving this thing? And the seat's always moved and the mirror's always moved. I have to go back and reconfigure everything.
Speaker 3: I always assumes that was just changed, because I mean they're moving it to a different parking spa, or maybe while they're working on it, they have the music on or something.
Speaker 2: That which I don't mind.
Speaker 4: You think they're like taking it out for drives, though I do mind that they take it out.
Speaker 7: They have to hit the city streets the highways.
Speaker 2: Like you're not on my insurance policy.
Speaker 1: Well, they have their own.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I've asked them, I said, look, my car makes this sound or whatever. They're like, well, okay, we've got to drive it around so we can hear it for ourselves. Okay, well have at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean around the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Don't take it out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess the boys trip. Yeah, if they're not driving it. Yeah, every car, like if they're good, if they're going to get food. But then at the end they're like cleaning it from the inside and cleaning on my mess too.
Speaker 4: Then I'm I guess you know, it's the only thing. Look, I don't have any issue. Take my car whatever it needs to do to diagnose whatever the problem is with my car. Fine, you're the mechanic, you know better than me, drag bron. But the in and out and some fast foods, that's a lingering smell in there. I'm gonna get my car back and it's gonna smell.
Speaker 7: Like a double double with you know, animal style or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't need that.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna get in the car, You're just gonna be hungry, like, hey, I want one too.
Speaker 4: Plus those little eighty bitty tiny fries they make it in and out, they're gonna fall down there.
Speaker 1: I know they're gonna be everywhere.
Speaker 3: Salt packets because they don't salt their fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're gone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, those little cardboard fries just sprinkled everywhere.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, before.
Speaker 2: We get to today's hot is trending?
Speaker 13: Good Marnins, JV fam, this is happening from Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Can I have a who gives a card? For my turty? It's a birthday tomorrow. It's turtain backwards, but who gives a card?
Speaker 9: I love it?
Speaker 3: I thank you so much for everything, And Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Happy yeah.
Speaker 1: Thirteenth backwards birthday.
Speaker 8: As we approached the two year anniversary of JV's passing, I just want to let you guys know that you're doing a great job. Graham, be so damn funny and appreciate it. And Selena, I feel like the years being with JV rubbed off on you and your comedy is awesome. Jess, keep up the good work. You guys wake me up every morning. I appreciate you. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much for leaving that talk back.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very much.
Speaker 13: Great.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 4: In the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Neo has just added a fourth girlfriend to his relationship.
Speaker 1: There you go, Neo, that's smart.
Speaker 3: So you already had three women that he was dating, Ariel and Phoenix, and I mean not like he was dating them separately. They're all one couple. They're all in one, you know, situationship together.
Speaker 2: And then he just added a fourth named Bri.
Speaker 3: He even commented on his relationship situation on Instagram. He posted on his story he said to them and then quotes, you know, people say, Neil, we don't approve of your relationship, and then he said, fun fact, I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Here's my question.
Speaker 4: Here's my question, Ipe.
Speaker 3: Graham, because even you when I was like, oh my god, he added another girl, and you were like cheering. Here's my thing. And at the end of the day, who cares. It's your life. Do whatever you want as long as everyone you know that you're dealing with is okay with that and each other. Who cares none of my business how you date, airlive your life.
Speaker 4: Here's my thing.
Speaker 3: Is this what all men want deep down inside? But they've been trained by society or by whoever, to like no, I have to settle down with one person, But like, would guys like more than one?
Speaker 4: I think that's kind of a tough question to answer because a surface level, you might get a lot of guys like yeah and jeering like I was, you know, jokingly a minute ago.
Speaker 7: But then when you really actually were living in it, you might.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, three times nagging?
Speaker 1: Yeah, three or four times.
Speaker 4: The nagging and the you know what I mean, it could be a lot more stressful, and then you more birthdays and anniversaries to manage and all that kinds of stuff. My biggest question is more it's less about the mindset of the guys, because you can see guys, are you know, our brain's a little more primitive?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Another girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little easier. What about the ladies that enter into this sort of arrangement? I have more questions about them? True, don't you? I mean, don't you quite like?
Speaker 2: Why would you want to share?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would you want that? Also?
Speaker 4: Is it it seems easier if you are a neo or somebody famous and wealthy. You don't hear a lot about you know, Nate that works at the DMV, who's like, I have five girlfriends?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I just it seems like maybe.
Speaker 3: It's a lot easier for celebrities to accomplish.
Speaker 7: Well maybe that's what I'm saying, is is that part of the motivation for the ladies.
Speaker 3: I think that's definitely part of it. Also, I mean, these ladies are they're young, they're beautiful, they're living their life.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they're realistic, Like this isn't going to end up in like marriage between you and and Neil. It does on some TV shows maybe, I mean, yeah, sure, sister wise, I think from sure, it's possible in certain states, I guess. But it's like, I mean, from what I what I think, I mean, they have to know that it's just like a temporary fun fling thing. If you like, you like everybody you're a relationship with, and I mean, it just makes it even better, you know.
Speaker 4: Do the ones that are already the ladies that are already in the relationship, did they interview the new one coming in that I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I would assume I would want to say, and who I'm who I'm going to be like sharing with and dating.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're all like dating.
Speaker 7: Each other, you know, what I mean, like, yeah, effectively, you're you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I would want to say in that I really could want to give a quick update regards to all the people that were charging connection with Liam Payne's death.
Speaker 2: If you recall, there were five people that were indicted.
Speaker 3: And a court in Argentina just dropped charges of criminal negligence for three of those people.
Speaker 2: So Liam's friend, Roger, he was charged with negligence.
Speaker 3: He was just cleared, as well as the manager of the hotel where Liam Payne died, and also the receptionists. So they're all those charges have been dropped. They've been dropped now. The other two people, however, will remain in custody. By the way, the charge of negligent homicide, which is what they're facing, carries a sentence of one to five years in prison in Argentina.
Speaker 4: That seems harsh a little bit, very harsh, but very tragic situation.
Speaker 7: Nonetheless, Graham, what do you have quick question?
Speaker 3: You too?
Speaker 7: Ladies are Catholic?
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I don't like practice that now, but that's what Yeah.
Speaker 7: What are your guys' assessment of the Pope's health right now?
Speaker 2: I'm not up on his health health.
Speaker 1: What you're not.
Speaker 4: No, that's wrong with the Pope Francis. Continue knew in his recovery from pneumonia, and he has had six or now seven after last night, peaceful nights of rest at the hospital. They're saying he's actually able to sit up and eat breakfast out of bed right now, which is good.
Speaker 1: He's eighty eight years old.
Speaker 4: If you didn't know, Pope Francis, he was admitted to the hospital on February fourteenth after about of bronchitis got worse. Doctors this week diagnosed him with pneumonia and both lungs, on top of polymicrobial infection in his respiratory tract, meaning a combination of bacteria, viral, and other organisms. He's taken a combination of antibiotics and cortizone and also has asthmatic bronchitis.
Speaker 7: I guess he only has one I think he only has one lung.
Speaker 4: One that was one lung. Yeah, one was removed as a young man. So when you get a respiratory disease in here one lung, it's not really good. Anyways, Pope Francis eighty eight years old. You guys, and I figured you guys as devout Catholics would be holding a candlelight vigil or something, a prayer circle or.
Speaker 7: Something for him tonight.
Speaker 4: I will pray the Rosary tonight for him.
Speaker 7: How often do you do that?
Speaker 3: Just what my mom makes me?
Speaker 12: Got it?
Speaker 3: Usually every year around Christmas?
Speaker 1: So once a year. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Graham, anything you like to talk about here before we get to crazy Cash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a plump beaver that's going viral in Chicago. In Chicago's yeah you hella plump. I guess it's sort of like beaver season in Chicago and along the Chicago River. There's a lot of beaver spie sightings excuse me, and one in particular that was caught on like a wildlife camera looking hell thick. This plump beaver is now a viral sensation, and so the one of the nature departments there is asking for the public public's health in naming this beaver. So I wanted to ask you, ladies, what you call yours and then if you have any suggestions for this one, Okay, I'll throw out a couple of the ones that I've seen so so far. Okay, let's vote, Well, this is the one I think should is the front runner, but maybe you guys don't get it. Sigourney Beaver, okay, like Weaver but being at Beaver, Yeah, I think that was pretty good. The one that I'm gonna throw in there, which I think would be pretty good be Damn Daniel because you don't know like that, you don't know if it's a male or female beaver. They can't determine that from looking at the an Damn danielle Like, yeah, Damn Daniel Beavers like.
Speaker 3: To one like that one? That one has my vote?
Speaker 7: Any what do you guys call yours?
Speaker 4: She doesn't have a name, really is she supposed to?
Speaker 7: I thought some ladies name I've given there's a name.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like you've crossed more.
Speaker 7: Uh, Sigourney Beavers?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you given them names?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: Maybe nicknames?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can we hear a couple?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Of course not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Do you name your stuff?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: But some people do?
Speaker 7: I'm assuming right.
Speaker 2: Possibly, I mean people name this car? Is this getting weird?
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we will do.
Speaker 7: It's a legitimate I a legitimate question.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. Yes, Jess, Oh you want to make an admission. You do names.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no no no. I just if we were done with that conversation, I had a shout out throw it in just sure, just in case, just because I will forget.
Speaker 8: But I.
Speaker 4: Like that one.
Speaker 2: Vote for that one.
Speaker 6: But Hua, who we just had on the phone, who won Kevin Hart tickets. He wanted us to shout out his one year old daughter. It's her birthday today, first year, first birthday.
Speaker 12: Her name is.
Speaker 2: Selina, so happy.
Speaker 1: I don't care for the name, but yeah happy.
Speaker 3: I think they named her after you. Yes, they actually did, right, they did all right. A lot of things to check out on JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram check out our story. Patrick Mahomes has a new haircut that looks It's not a bad haircut, it just looks so different on him.
Speaker 2: I thinking, so you can check that out for it.
Speaker 3: Also, the Proto Clone, a really creepy humanlike robot that's going to be available later this year. They're only making like a little over two hundred of them.
Speaker 2: I do not want this thing in my house.
Speaker 3: It's going to give me nightmares. That's also on JB Morning Show
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, nine,