Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. You can head over to her Instagram at kittycat dot txx if you want to follow her, also over on Twitter at kittycat underscore t X. More importantly, if it's Payday and rolls around and you're like, Wow, I have some cash to spend, I really really really need to dump this online somewhere, you can head on over to OnlyFans or fans in the same user name I love it at kittycat underscore t xCAT is spelled with a K.
Speaker 2: Kittykat.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. How great is it to have matching user names?
Speaker 3: You know, I've gone pretty lucky so far to buy a shock.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've still like try to span my online presence, and for the most part, I've been able to stay pretty consistent there.
Speaker 1: I think they already took an Instagram away from you though, right? Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Busted.
Speaker 3: When I was first starting, I didn't know what.
Speaker 4: The heck I was doing it out, So I got I lost going a cow, and I learned the hard ways and now knock on wood. You know, I got the hate of it, but.
Speaker 2: It'll happen again, unfortunately, very sad.
Speaker 4: I'll thought et me, sir.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, kitty, the boring question right off the bat. Let me ask you, how did you initially decide to get into adult entertainment in whatever form that was, whether it was camming, whether it was stripping. When did you go I cannot do this vanilla life anymore. I need to try something different. And how did that come about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I've I've worked in all different kinds industries, from service industry to like startups. And I started dancing when I was in my associate's degree and I was like eighteen at the time, and it was a no touch club. They had to sit on their hands, you know, like they were very like six, you know, a little hole in the wall, middle of nowhere. So I did that through college, ended up going out to Austin and dancing out there, and then got into normaly life for a little while. And in the past two years I got back into I started dancing and a photographer found me on Instagram and was like, hey, I love your look. I would love to shoot you and that's all, she wrote. My career completely, like just completely changed direct trajectories. Much to my pleasant surprise, I didn't really go seeking it out, which is kind of nic you know, So I'm just going with the.
Speaker 2: Flow totally, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When that opportunity comes along, though, it's the people who actually want to do it and be involved in it that take the opportunity, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I feel like, so when I danced in my twenties, it was way different. You know, you didn't need social media, no one posted anything like that. When I was getting back in the game, I'm like, oh, these girls are dancing. Oh and they have only fans. Oh, and they're like, you know, promoting people, bringing in. It's just not what it used to be. So that was my whole goal, is just bring more guys into the club and before you do it. So I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 2: I love it, you know.
Speaker 4: When I left, I missed it, and coming back it just feels so empowering and I'm just having a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: I always ask performers that come on, I say, you know, mainstream, big name in the industry. A while performers, I go, did you realize so much of your job was going to be social media and editing and you know, laying out and this and that, or did you think you were just gonna fucking get paid for it? And most of them are like the Lander, and I like it still, but man, there's a lot of sidework that goes into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Sorry, But thankfully I actually have a business degree, so I didn't know I was going to be using everything I learned.
Speaker 3: To sell all the nacred pictures online. But here I am, so I kind of knew how much work it was. I've been pleasantly surprised at how fast it's growing. And I know I'm lucky.
Speaker 4: I know not everyone has that, but just dancing in Houston and then I started expanding Austin, I've really grown for word of mouth and just I started by following people in Houston that had mutels that worked in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but it's definitely a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I mean I think that, you know, especially a lot of our fans don't really understand how much work goes into it. And you have to be kind of sabby, you know, especially if you're managing yourself, you have to know a little bit about technology and managing your business and taxes, all of that.
Speaker 1: That's every performer I talk to who does have a college degree always says, I wish I went back and got one from marketing because it would help them so much in what they're doing. And people don't realize, you know, not to and I don't mean this in a disparaging way, but in this way, you are the product, you know, and you have to be able to sell yourself a certain way. That sounds so disparaging, but I don't mean.
Speaker 2: It that way. I hope you know.
Speaker 4: I don't think so at all. You know. I feel like this career has actually been really empowering for me. And I know a lot of girls say that, but it kind of like, lets you take ownership of your body and your sexual desires and your autonomy and boundaries in a way that normally life does. It lets you explore your sexuality that way. And I think that some people think they're like, oh, you're selling your body. Well, it's a lot more to that. I think a lot of us actually like it. We're hordy, just like guys.
Speaker 3: You know, we walked forward.
Speaker 4: We like to have fun and to me. I just see it as any other job. I really do, you know, I waited tables to me, that's selling my body. Man, I was a sore at the end of that.
Speaker 1: After that, shin, what a great point, Like everybody who's bitching about that about you, Oh, she's just selling herself. She's doing whatever is going to get up tomorrow and wait in traffic, sit in a cubicle and sell their day away for significantly less than you probably will, right.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's uh man.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say this because I interviewed a stripper a while ago and she asked me for help afterwards to design something, and I loved the idea.
Speaker 2: I absolutely loved the idea, so I jumped into it.
Speaker 1: Now, they may have been doing this for twenty years for all I fucking know. So I apologize if I'm pointing out something to you. Like high heels, women like.
Speaker 2: Them, you know.
Speaker 1: But uh So she had me designed for her a business card with her cash app QR code on one side and her only fans on the other and a sexy picture of her in the middle. And that way she'd go around and hand them the guys and say, you know, a guy goes, oh, I can't afford to dance right now because do you have a cash app here? You go hit me up there, I'll do it that way. Have you seen that? Have you heard that? Is that a good idea or no?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I definitely had that idea. I met someone who actually has like a risk band. I haven't seen that a lot in the club. You know, I kind of stick to myself. It's kind of you know, thankfully, some of the clubs I work at are not as cutthroat as others. We have a really good culture button. There are some clubs that are kind of cutthroats, so you know, you kind of have to know where to stay. You're late, you know, but I'm always like plugging my work. You have to sure and yeah, you just have to be careful because not all clubs want you to use like hashop and stuff. But in my mind, I'm like, Okay, you get a lap dance, we have a great night, then you go home.
Speaker 3: Later and watch my stuff something to remember me that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it is such a great idea because yeah, it's not this hot porn star I saw all online. Now I'm gonna go sign like there's almost a and you have to watch the line where it gets creepy, but there's almost like a genuine connection, Like I met you in person. Now I'm watching you have sex over here or play or do whatever to yourself. There's something hot about that. I'll be honest with you. And I'm not a overboard creepy. But if I were a strip club guy and I knew there was the option of seeing this person and they produced content, I like.
Speaker 2: I would be back at the club a lot to see you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I like to think that it's that I'm getting a nice turnover there. I like to think that it's working.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm so busy with all the different gigs. You know, I have a daye all two. I'm really just going a thousand miles per hour, and I'm setting up processes as I go. Have you tried this, having done this, having done that, I'm like, it's all the list.
Speaker 1: Try The list grows six spaces every day, and you accomplish one more of them every two days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's a bummer.
Speaker 3: My friend, She's like, you know, just make a list of three things to do.
Speaker 4: Don't make a long list. You make three things to do and then you check off those three things, and I'm like, yeah, but then I'll forget the other ten things I have to do if I used to just tit three, just.
Speaker 1: Commit to clearing three off of the list. Keep the list real long and crazy, but clear three off today.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can. That's what you gotta do. So, okay, you just threw me for a loop.
Speaker 1: There. You said day job as well plus Houston clubs plus traveling.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, so I live in Austin, Austin up. I Also I go to Houston like once a month. Yeah. Now I'm starting traveling. I'm road tripping, camping along the way with my dogs. You know, I model. Like I said, it's just happening so fast, and I'm trying to juggle it all, and I think I'm doing pretty good. You know. It's just about making sure I don't get burnt out. It like overwhelms. So I think part of the reason I'm so drawn to this field is that I can take a lot of time off if I need to. You know, I don't have to be on twenty four to seven. I've worked a nine to five and it's great for some people. For me, it's soul sage. So I really kind of think I secretly like the chaos a little bit while also being exhausted and burnt outed. You know it, it's dear for the love of the game.
Speaker 1: Right sure, sure, well, so let me ask you about that. It sounds like you really do love stripping, right, What are some of the things that you don't like? Like what if if I you can snap your fingers and just this stops happening at strip clubs, whether it's a like a house manager hassling you for being a couple of minutes late, whether it's bachelor parties where no one comes in with money, where's like the number one thing where I go, Kitty, let's get this off the books. It's not going to be in existence anymore, and you go, this is what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's hard. You know, there's so many things about the industry, and especially dancers would love to change, and club owners as well. You know, it's hard to pinpoint one thing. Obviously, like customers, you don't respect your guys. That's always going to be a thing. I'm always having.
Speaker 3: To fight creative ways to wrastle this.
Speaker 4: Be baby. But I'd say that probably one of the things that this is not directly answering your question, but it's kind of It's just that the economy is brutal right now. And you know, I know people want to come out, they want to go have fun, they want, but it's like you, they can only prioritize so much. And that's why I appreciate all my clients, even if you're just getting one or two dances a lot, or you're the guy that's sending me a bunch on bax or whatever. You know, everyone's contributing what they can and they're just showing me like, hey, you matter. I like having you in my orbit, like I want to succeed, succeed, and I just love being around you. So I just feel for that side of my customers. I want them to be able to have fun and you know, enjoy themselves. And you know, I'm manifesting positivity. I think that. You know, there's ebbs and flows in every industry. So yeah, you just gotta keep promoting, bringing your own clients, funny events and stuff like that. You just gotta keep it fresh.
Speaker 1: So you know, people always think about it and they always say alcohol. They used to say alcohol. Now it's probably weird. But even in hard economic times. People needed their booze, like they went out and got it. My thought would be like, all right, I got to cut something out of my budget. This month's steak or going to see hot girls at the strip club. We'll eat chicken. Okay, everyone will have chicken cereal for dinner. But you're saying the economy does affect you, then it's absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean, and it's not just in dancing. It's across the entire sex industry. It it affects everything from the top down. And it is kind of nice in a way to be able to offer people those small pleasures, like when you have it a grueling week and you just you know, you're just tired. You can be like, hey, I'm gonna go watch Cat place at herself. I gotta buy Kitty and Cat. By the way, I know you called me kitty earlier.
Speaker 1: I wasn't positive. I'm a cat guy, so I always like to get that accurate. But I wasn't possible.
Speaker 4: You a problem, Yeah, yeah, some class. I started out dancing as Kitty, and then you know, when I kind of elevated myself to the nicer gentlemen, clus they're like, no, you can't be kitty, and I'm like, hey, that used to be a very popular day that the seventies. That's a real name. Okay, so I upgraded the cat, but I still have fans that it, you know, fly its that call me kitty. So I like this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bust your balls here a little bit.
Speaker 1: The best argument for this is still current today is not. This was popular fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: I'll just say that.
Speaker 1: When you point out a lot of people were named kitty in the seventies, they go, yeah, there were no electric cars either, though, so times have changed.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it, though, this is a This is a more mature kitty.
Speaker 1: This is kat is she knows what she will, not mature in a negative way, just she knows.
Speaker 2: What she wants. She knows what she wants to do.
Speaker 1: All right, let me let's talk about your OnlyFans or your fans ly at kitty cat Cat is spelled with a k at kitty kat underscore t X for either of those. Again, make sure you go sign up bare minimum social media. You have to follow these folks on social media.
Speaker 2: Bumps.
Speaker 1: The numbers up, makes them look good, helps them get other jobs. It costs you nothing, but head on over to the pay sites and check them out too, because this is how we support content creator and that's what we always want to do, is support content creators that come on the show. So if I head on over to one of your paid channels, Okay, what type of content do you like to produce? And then what type of content would you like to work your way up towards. Do you have any plateaus, any types of scenes you'd like to do for yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like I said, it kind of just started. As you know, I just want people to be able to find my needs if they want some, you know, so it started. It's all been very kind of like amateur innocence. I've done some more like high quality solo work. Most of my work so far on my only fans housband solo. I'm just playing with toys a lot. I do a fucking machine that was pretty cool. I would love to do that again. But I'm starting to incorporate male performers slowly but surely. It's just kind of I wanted to take my time and figure out how I wanted to do everything and make sure I'm working with people who are aligned with may Esthetic and my brand, not just you know, go balls to the wall with it, so to speak. And it just takes a networking. Uh you know, it takes time. So I'm hoping that my fans are going to be excited to see what I'm bringing next. And yeah, I'm still to start cutting out more high quality work for you guys.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of your modeling photography. I have stuff that I've seen is so high quality. Like you really you did you.
Speaker 2: Have any history of modeling when you.
Speaker 1: Were younger or was it just like you're a hot girl and it's kind of natural for you to pose this way.
Speaker 4: So I'm five to nine. I was always taller than like everyone in my class as a kid, so I've been getting told when you grow up, you're definitely gonna be a ball. I was like, all right, whatever, And then I did photography and high so it's kind of a nerd. I did like yearbook painting, photography and post in front of the camera a few times, but it was nothing serious.
Speaker 3: And here I am in my faral thirties. Just people are like, you just started doing this like a year ago.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, They're like, I thought you've been modeled for you like I wish I could tell you I just do, but it's harder that it looks.
Speaker 4: It really is trying to come up with. And every photographer is different. Some want you to pose like every time the shutter clits, or some kind of just slower work through it, you know. So that's been kind of hard to adapt to. But I think I'm growing a lot there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to tell you I'm so add I jumped ahead to the only fan stuff. I want to get back to that foreshore, I want to talk about that more. But I have one question that is eating it mind, and it's for a basketball reason. And you may not get this reference at all whatsoever, but somebody out there will. I'm a Philadelphia seventy six ers fan, and for one season we had James Harden, maybe one and a half season something like that. Houston legend strip clubs got wild apparently when he was there. I'm not asking if you ever had any experience with him, though maybe that would be great to hear. How significantly different are the clubs in a Not that Austin's a small city at all, but Houston would be considered a bigger city, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're so different.
Speaker 4: So different Houston, Like I was so like naive going back into it. Like I didn't dance in Houston. I danced in Austin, which is very much like a party city. There's like students, you know, throughist tech bros. Houston's like, okay, you have like the very classy, like gentlemen's clubs where you're gonna get a lot of oil field guys, a lot of business men. But then there's like how I ended up at like a money throwing club, shaking my ass tworking and I'm like, Okay, I don't know what's happening, but I'm here for it. And I had the time of all life working there for six months. I never did meet James Harden. I know that he did work at that club that I'm not going to name drop any clubs here, but yeah, there were definitely some rappers and athletes that came in there, and I live under a rock, so I probably met up and didn't even know who it was, or was I lest standing away from them. I know at one point I was talking to this guy and I'm sitting at the bar and he's like, do you even know who I am? Which stops douchey out loud? Would I say it like that? But I was like, no, like I literally don't know, sweet, I could have been someone, or it was just a total doude. You know, he just wanted to seem cool.
Speaker 3: He's like, I have one hundred thousand followers on Instagram? Do you know who I am? Or it was like.
Speaker 2: I was gonna all right.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, though, do you remember in your mind that person? Did you continue on with them? Did he want any like vip dance or anything of that. What I'm wondering here is if it turned him on, you saying I don't know who you are, dude, Like, like, you know, if I was some rich, like powerful guy I'm on TV every other day, maybe he's not at that level.
Speaker 2: But and I go to you and I go, do you know who I am?
Speaker 4: Cat?
Speaker 1: And you go, dude, I don't have any idea who you are. If I'm a power trip guy, I'm going I need this girl to know who I am. By the end of the night, did it continue on or did you move on from him?
Speaker 4: I think they're just like this took us weird. I think that way people would see me there, They're like, and I'll wear my glasses and they're like, girl, what the hell are you doing here? Like, I'm just loving my bus lush shake a blaass, you know, like I don't have a shade, but like yours is really cool.
Speaker 1: I think that's great. I think and man, I don't know, ladies, try that strategy. Somebody reach out to me and say I tried this and it really worked, or say I got fired from my club.
Speaker 2: Don't keep that to yourself.
Speaker 1: If you do that, though, don't let me don't blame me for that one. Uh So, Okay, back to the only fans.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about that for a second.
Speaker 1: So we are slowly, cautiously considering adding male talent into this equation. What are you doing to figure that out? Are you contacting other collaborators? Are you on sites trying to get industry experience? What is like the beginning phase of that.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of just taking it slow, working with people I actually kind of know, husband nice. You know, I'm slowly like building my ex and my Instagram, Like my whole instagram has been targeted towards the tarographers because that was my main you know, target demographics for a while. But now I'm like Okay, I need to start interacting with other people who have only fans. I you know, like I said, I was just like some little nerdy chick. I was married for a little bit, like I I didn't know about this role though I came into it.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, guys like have their own only fits, like like if people watch that, people watch guys mastering, Like, you know, I don't know that sounds like sexist of me, I guess, but it's just kind of like I guess what I mean is like it was a whole new world that I wasn't prepared for.
Speaker 4: Like people are freaking hornier than I thought, But that.
Speaker 2: Makes it makes total sense.
Speaker 1: I'm like biting my tongue because I'm trying to figure out the best way to not make it rude. Or guys have only fans for other guys. I think I would imagine the the percentage of female subscribers is much less than one would imagine, so in the end more than you think. Probably, yes, because I think it's about half a percentage, but it's probably higher than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, you know, but you know what they have learned is girls Watchborn, women Watchborn too, you know, and there's so many cool opportunities for collaboration, and I'm just trying to see where I want to go, Like, do I want to like dive deep into my only fans? Do I want to focus on working with some like higher name slights. You know, it's kind of like a crossroads for me right now, and I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Take on too much.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Got Or I spread myself the thinner it's going to get. But I just care a lot about being in the hadnt at least at this moment. I like being my own boss. I like making my own schedule. So yeah, I'm honestly just gonna go with the flow.
Speaker 2: Sure, I totally get that that sounds.
Speaker 4: I'm just ruddy with it. That's how I've made it work so far, and I think that's how it's gonna work out. The right opportunities are going to land in my lap.
Speaker 1: I will only say this as a piece of unsolicited advice from the outside. The way I find new performers a lot of the times is the big sites pushing a newer girl came into this, So I'm gonna go seek out what women not with that sounds I was about to sound like that guy who said you don't even know who I am. I was gonna say, well, women don't understand. It's like, no, you get it. You get it too. It's great advertising to see you splashed the crop across the top of Bang Bros. Even if you only do one scene with them being up there is going to get traffic to look at. People are gonna look at you go oh oh my god, like I need to find more of this, you know, like we talked about with the cards in the club, I need to find more of this. So, yeah, if you are comfortable with it, my advice would be the best way to really grow that is to find a site you are comfortable with and you know, proceed if you choose to. Let me ask what kind of So if we were searching either for partners or for sites to potentially work with, let's unless you have one in mind, but let's keep names out of it. Let's stick to niches and where you think you would fall with that. What kind of comfort level do you have with some.
Speaker 2: Of the sites you see?
Speaker 1: Are you requiring in your mind a big, beautiful vixen setup with like, you know, drapes blowing in the background and a large gentleman comes in, or are you comfortable with a friendly producer and we're gonna shoot, and here's the casting couch thing and this and that. Like what are your comfort levels so far? Obviously knowing they may grow or you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, I would say I'm actually pretty down to earth. Everyone I've worked with I've gotten that compliment and like just being myself so kind of open minded. I would definitely say I'm kind of in the you know, I'm in my paral thirties, That's what I say. I'm cornier now in my thirties than I was in my twenties. I feel hotter in my thirties than I was hot my twenties. Don't get me wrong, but it's like a different era that I'm entering into. I think a lot of women are scared to age and I was too, and I wish I had it because it just so I'm kind of like leaning into that girl next door.
Speaker 3: Your hot wife, you know, milk type categories.
Speaker 4: I think that, like hot couples is something I verally interested in.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of fun, Like I'm just kind of like a basic girl.
Speaker 4: You just I like what I like and I like, you know, just getting smooched on and worship and that's definitely what turns me on. I like getting massage and I just I'm a princess. What can I say?
Speaker 3: But I definitely don't need flowing drapes. I'm not that.
Speaker 4: I'm not that prestige.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, fair enough, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: Let me go into some of the likes and dislikes from my audience here, just so we can we can get some stuff on the board. That way, maybe you know, if someone really loves seeing this type of thing, you go, I'm not interested in that, they can know we're probably not.
Speaker 2: Going to get that from me in the future. Are you into women at all?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 2: I'm by yeah, Okay, long time. Recently I I've.
Speaker 4: Been with a one and recently I haven't filmed with a woman. I would love to do that. That's definitely something I want to do in my future. So y'all probably more than likely to be seeing that coming. And I'll let you ask another question.
Speaker 1: Do me a favorite rank these three for me? Okay, these are a little blunt, I'll just be honest with you. Swallow facial cream pie.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so I would say probably swallow cream pie facial. I mean swallow cream pie. That's pretty tough there. You know, those are two beautiful experiences and they each have their own right within their banking. So that's a close one there.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this facial go last. And I hear this from hot girls all the time, because your makeup looks so pretty, you don't want to mess it up.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm crying halfway through my blows off, Like I'm gagging and like choking all over that thing. My makeup's not gonna be I'm not worried about my makeup. It's just that I like the other two more.
Speaker 2: Gotcha. Totally makes sense.
Speaker 4: Those are just like they're not. You know, we're ranking it. It's very important that we get this right totally.
Speaker 2: We got one, A, one B and two. I gotcha. There's no three in this scenario. Okay, fair enough?
Speaker 1: Uh, let me ask what is our current working relationship with anal? Are we terrified of it? Are we enthralled by it? Where are we with it? Are we no longer friends? Well?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm neutral about it. It's definitely not like my favorite thing. I know some girls are way into that, Like I mean, they fucking love anal like that is their total thing, and I love that for them. I'm not saying it's like the worst thing in the world, but it's also not like my favorite you know.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing now is when people say when they're telling you how much they don't like something, and they go and I love that for them. Let me tell you this person likes it. I fucking I couldn't be happier for Christmas. All I want is for you to love anal Okay, but me not so much. Okay, understand. Uh, do you have a favorite sexual position?
Speaker 4: I do. I have what I call my finisher, which is like I able to make a guyglass like any time, like without fail is my go to and that's reverse cowgirl. And it took me a while to figure out why. I think it's because a lot of Derek's and donald Dicks go inward, you know, like this, and so when you're backwards on it, it's rubbing straight into your g sall because of the angle, and at the same time it's hitting the guy's hitting your wall right there too from a different way, and it feels better than regular cagirl. I swear it feels better.
Speaker 1: That's the number one answer for the least favorite sexual position. Let me put let me tell you this. You just proved yourself to be a serious worker here. Okay, somebody commit it to the act because I'm not hitting. Every mainstream porn star I've interviewed, except for one has said reverse cowgirl is the worst.
Speaker 2: Thing in the world. And I'm like, okay, did we just vibe like, well.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have Texas in your name. Throw a hat on, you're the reverse scal girl. There you go, all right, Well, what is your least favorite position?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Are you there's still that? That's such a hard question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But is there one that's a little like boring? Like if you were with a new guy and he's like, let's just stay in this and you were like, oh, all right, I guess.
Speaker 4: Obviously I don't want to stay in missionary the whole time. Like I love missionary like everyone does, but like I don't want to just lay there the whole time. I mean, if I'm like half asleep and I'm with my supposed man at the toss, I don't half one, by the just throwing that out there, But if I do, you know, maybe I might lay there for a little bit and just you know, relax and get dicked down. But you know, if we're getting freaky, you know, we're on set, like, you know, let's switch it up. Let's do a few different things bending over all.
Speaker 1: Right, is there one of the last questions I have for you here, is there any niche or fetish or anything like that that you probably wouldn't even be talked into. And we're not talking about something violent or disgusting or any like anything within the realm of porn, which is you know what I mean? Is there anything where you're just like, that's not really my bag. I'm not into that type of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean as a model, everyone wants me to do that Shafari stuff. They want to string me up from the freaking ceiling, and I'm like, guys, I really I think I would have candic attack. I don't want to be immobilized. Why you're not? I have anxiety. I feel just thinking about it makes me claustrophobic. And it looks cool, you know. So I would like to do some where I'm like wearing outfits made out of the rope and stuff to kind of give that same vibe. You know, I'm just I'm not a big beds really like I said. You know, I'm very much into the like you know, your sexy house Wi Fi. You know, but I totally respect that community. More power to them, like I said, but it's just not my thing. And I do think that changed as I got older. I was a little more It's not that I've gotten closed minded, It's that I know what I like next, Right, I'm not put myself in a situation where I'm like, I don't really like this, Like that's not worth it, Like what's the fun in that? I want to have fun, you know, And it's just not my.
Speaker 1: Thin You've found your foundation of what you like. And it sounds like you're not a person who's unwilling to explore with the right partner, right, But you know pretty much what you like, and if a partner were to suggest that to you and you were willing to do, you probably wouldn't like it.
Speaker 2: But you know, right, does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think everything just boils down to consent and boundaries and communication. And you know, if everyone is relaxed and comfortable, that's how you're gonna have the best sex. That's how you're gonna have the mind blowing stuff you talk about what's okain not okay beforehand, and this experience is gonna go good and it's not like compromising. But it's like there's things in the BDSM community that are not too bad. Like I like the little nipple clap things, you know, try to say nipple clap things. That's such another girl.
Speaker 2: I just the nipple clamp things. Yeah, I get it, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're ripping my tips off, you know. Let's just you know, it's a compromise.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you last question here, Kat Kitty Kat, who by the way, we're gonna go find on OnlyFans and fansly at kitty kat Underscore t X on Twitter at kitty kat Underscore t X on Instagram kitty Kat. This cat is spelled with a C dot t xx. Here's what I'm gonna recommend. Head on over to the episode description and click the links. Okay, you don't want to hear me read out loud. I mean I like to to make sure you heard it, but make sure you click the links. Last question I have for you here, what is the end goal? Do you want to be up there receiving an AVI and award. Do you want to just be financially set? Do you care about the fame aspect of it? Do you like where? Where do we want to go with this? What is your end goal?
Speaker 4: I love that question? Like since I got into this, there's like people like bolters like trying to like give me advice, like.
Speaker 3: Let me nna do, like this is what you need to do.
Speaker 4: That's what you need to do, and it it.
Speaker 3: Sorry I lost w Tree.
Speaker 2: No, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yes, your future and people trying to shape your future.
Speaker 4: You're like, girl, I'm gonna make you fag us like I got, You're gonna you're gonna blove, You're gonna be a starting I'm like, but that never really mattered that to me that much. If it happens cool, I'm actually kind of quite shot, which stops racist you.
Speaker 1: You would be surprised how many mainstream performers I talk to who go to Exotica's and shake hands and meet people and take pictures in this and that. All of them go, I'm an introvert, Like I'm to myself. You know, I perform this way. This is my job, this is what I do. I enjoy it, but like in my actual time, like I don't want people running up grab in my ass and.
Speaker 2: Like you wanna fuck? Does it? I'm an intro Does that describe you to an extent?
Speaker 4: I am very private, you know. I live out. I like living out in the middle of nowhere with the peace and quiet. My long term goal is to have a home set. I want acreage. I'm living in this camper. I want to put it on land. And I mean, I don't want to be working the rest of my life, so financial freedom absolutely. I don't feel like I'm met to sit out a computer for the rest of my life. I want to be outside, working with my hands, getting the sunshine. And I think a lot of people are like, oh, that's very aspirational, Like I got't know, maybe you should, you know, wants something a little more listen, like you know what? No, Like if I set my bar this high and I meet like somewhere there, you know, cool, But right now I'm manifesting like ten acas twenty acres, like why not?
Speaker 1: You know? And people like to come down on this industry for various reasons, and most of their arguments are not legitimate. And then there's some that I go. I can understand the perspective on that. But telling someone like with you here, say you get rolling, it picks up. You're gorgeous, like I've said, so you know, it just works, it rolls, it moves. Say by like forty years old, you're sitting on like five million dollars. You can keep running with it, But like, wouldn't it be nice to bank that and just kind of live off of profits the rest of your life? Every day you wake up and Kat goes, I can do whatever I want to do today, like like you, it's funny, but at the same time, like, isn't that what everybody he wants exactly?
Speaker 4: And to me, it's just it's just capital. Like I I know that I can attain my dreams. I just have to keep working at it. And uh yeah, I'm definitely that's the goal. I just I want to go off for it.
Speaker 3: Waite boy, dude, starch some sir, I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: But here, Maggia, my wife and I are looking for a homestead right My wife and I are looking for a homestead right now.
Speaker 2: Like, I totally get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: I mean one hundred I love people. People are nice.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just be away from them for a little while, Okay, like the rest of.
Speaker 2: My life, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Kitty Kat. You call her kitty if you're a little on the immature side, but call her cat if you're all grown up. Like I said before, you can hit over to her Instagram at Kittycat dot t x X, on Twitter at kitty Cat Underscore TX and OnlyFans and fansly at kitty Cat Underscore t x links to everything in the episode of description.
Speaker 2: Kitty Cat, whatever you want to be called.
Speaker 1: It was lovely having you on tonight and I really really appreciate your time. I wish nothing but success for you going forward, and if there's anything I can do, always reach out. Ladies and gentlemen, my guests,