Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you you tako one on one one w jr.
Speaker 2: R, but your freaking idiots votes once again pouring in on the JR Facebook page for you say it, We play it. A listener suggested you say it. We played this morning. You get three song options from.
Speaker 1: Non points bullet with the name in the air Tonight and what to Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One with the most votes is played back at nine. So yeah, about fifteen minutes. Get to the jar our facebook page. You might win four day Rockville passes. Yes, someone who votes will be randomly picked, and we're doing that each morning this week, so keep that in mind. You can vote every morning, hence why we're getting so many votes.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh stak round table potential warning here. Okay, uh Dan Patrick, not the sports announcer, but the Lieutenant Dan Patrick of Lieutenant and Lieutenant Governor of Texas, Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant Dane No, No, not that Lieutenant Dan.
Speaker 2: Lieutenant Dan Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick of a Texas As proposed in his state that restaurants and grocery stores rename the New York Strip Steak to the Texas Strip.
Speaker 1: Everything's being renamed now he's well, yeah, obviously he's playing on that, but uh, do you want to hear his reasoning?
Speaker 2: Give it to me? He says, Well, you know, New York's cows are mainly dairy cows. You want beef cows. That's what we got here in the lone star state. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You come here to Tahas, get your real steak from a real cow, not one with otters is shoot milk out of him like a prag Go mama, you know, Lieutenant Dan checking.
Speaker 2: Out Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick. Yeah? Better, what do you think Texas Strip whatever, or rather it's Texas Strip Club. Yeah, that don't work.
Speaker 1: I'm not really and this is where the round table will probably get started.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna be on the same page here.
Speaker 1: I'm not really a New York strip or Texas strip guy.
Speaker 2: I'm a Rabbi guy. Yeah, yeah, ribbi guy. And what's that hold on? I can? I can look at my texts. Chuck steak is the reasonable close proximity, That's what I'm thinking, albeit much more affordable, uh huh than the traditional ribbi. Uh. But now that the words gone out about Chuck steaks. It's yeah, they'll they're gonna. You're gonna grill us on those prices. I see what you did.
Speaker 1: Just think if we had like a I know they have foot in mouth, but we got this bird flu going off. We got hit with a cow flu too. Steak and eggs. No more the ritual. I'm so tired of this egg price talk, dude. I went to Costco yesterday, and I know everybody doesn't have a Costco membership, but you can go to an equivalent like a Walmart or whatever.
Speaker 2: Everybody's saying, oh, eggs are so expensive.
Speaker 1: I got an eighteen pack of eggs for six dollars and forty something said.
Speaker 2: Which by their standards is expensive. And we both can see that is this great eggs, large eggs. And you how many meals you get out of eighteen eggs? This egg thing has been pulled a size. That's all it is. You kill one hundred million chickens that were producing eggs. What the hell do you think is gonna happen? Exactly? It's called bird flu, did it. They've gotta work through this. And if you know, if you.
Speaker 1: Don't like a lump it, no, don't eat eggs.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: That was a phrase that both and ironically I didn't. I didn't realize this until Pat and I were talking. Both of our moms used that phrase. I'm sure other a lot of moms from Patrick, you can like it or lump it. It still rings in my ears.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Eggs are too runny like it or a lump it.
Speaker 4: No, but if you don't, just don't get eggs. You know, and I know they're more expensive than they wore, but at the end of the day, you can get.
Speaker 2: Well, they'll work through this. It'll they'll get a grasp on this, and eventually they'll get back, hopefully into a more reasonable price range.
Speaker 1: Somebody just texted in American strip.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you, though. On New York strips they're just uh strips, steak. Just the gristle on there, It's just it reminds me of eating a shoe. Not that I eat shoes a lot, but if I did.
Speaker 1: But the gristle on the rib eyes, yeah, just it's like candy when it melts in, you know.
Speaker 2: Get that perfect seer going huh. Thirty Los Angeles County Corrections officers have been charged with an enabling gladiator fights at a juvenile detention facility. By now there's this, uh it's an update on this story. It's this detention facility, this juvie hall called Los Padrinos, and it's been in the news for almost two years at this point. It is just a complete out of control hell hole. It's got the worst of the worst juvenile offenders in there. Yeah, I mean just really, you got to do a lot to be detained in California these days. Uh huh. So you know, the corrections officers, I guess we had the win in Rome kind of attitude. They're gonna kick the crap out of each other anyway, give the kid a javelin, nothing will go wrong. We're not uh, we're not condoting this. But this facility was ordered to be closed down. It was never closed down because there's nowhere to put them. Yeah, there's there's no way nowhere to put them. And you just can't release these style juvis. There's going to be repeat effects. Right So now, now, not only is the facility not closed down yet, they're down thirty corrections officers who are orchestrating the so called gladiator fights.
Speaker 1: We've seen it in regular prisons, not just the juvy one where the guards have the prisoners fighting or they're fighting with them.
Speaker 2: Remember that, Yes, yeah, that was a different spin on it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I you're the one on the show who's done hard time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sing sing where I made a wrap peep peach wine. Did you guys ever did it ever come to Were you ever in a riot conditions or at least fisticuffs with a with a corrections officer with a screw? You know what they say about fight clubs. Nothing, I'll talk about it all right. I did see yea where they had to gas a couple people because there was, you know, hell going down in the in the prison commissary, not the commissary, but in the kitchen area.
Speaker 2: If I thought all the action happens in the yard.
Speaker 1: It was a mashed potato fight and then people got out of control because one fat guy who's taking everybody's mashed potatoes, and like ten guys jumped the one fat guy. But he was monstrous. He's like Andre the giant fat shiv right in his side doesn't even feel it. Gravy comes out. Yeah, yeah, he just laughs when you shive him in the side. The picture Jolly Green giant exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh, Nostros is his name. I don't know what that's wrong. Uh huh wow.
Speaker 1: I think because they'd grabbed they come further taters.
Speaker 2: And he'd go and they'd go tightters. He's a man. I'll mess him. I'll show you a picture one day. Finally, there's this intriguing story titled why Vermont farmers are using urine on their crops? Okay, do tell specifically, if you enjoy spinach and kale and it's from Vermont, you might be eating pea spinach pe kale. Apparently that it has fertilizer characteristics if you collect and pasteurize human urine and then spray it as a form of nutrients on the crops.
Speaker 1: One more reason for me to turn down that kale salad. I'll go with the house. If I'm going at all.
Speaker 2: It's not from Vermont, is it? Yeah? You know about them, they're talking. They do something they're called pea cycling. I'm not making this up. There's there's two hundred and fifty folks in this Wyndham County that are participating in this program. They collected twelve thousand gallons of urine last year to be peace cycled. Someone who goes around to collect just leave it out by the door, like the milkman. I pick it up pasteurized. It's reverse.
Speaker 1: Back in the fifties or whatever, I guess they had, the milkman would come and get your old bottles and these new ones. It's the opposite. Somebody said, I condone it with the with the fighting. Is I condone it? Put it on pay per view UFC style. That's what you could do. You can do the pay per view for these fights and then build a new facility.
Speaker 2: Right non traditional revenue street.
Speaker 1: Money raised, or hire more guards to kick the s out of these kids.
Speaker 2: You are is a problem solver? You and that guy who che six, Well, yeah, I think that's some problem. No, they're they're getting results now nine there's problems getting there. Yeah right. We want to keep our give credit where credits do envdel ice? Yeah right.
Speaker 1: This is starting all new iyeard radio app and make w j r R number one on your presets doing free stuff for upcoming events. Downloaded for free at w j r R dot com.