Speaker 1: Welcome to Passion of the Soul with me Elena Lieberman, the New Power Hour for your Consciousness. This is the space where you awaken to your authentic potential, the.
Speaker 2: Truth of who you really are.
Speaker 1: Here we open the mind and heart and tune into the essence of the soul, the force that fuels your entire being and invites miracles into your life. Each episode inspires you to respond to the layers of potential within you and bring your unique legacy into the world. As you listen and watch, you'll discover that you can be the answer to your own quest. Get ready to tune into your innermost voice and live in alignment with your highest truth. Passion of the Soul starts now. Welcome everyone, I'm your host Eleanor Lieberman, and you are listening to Passion of the Soul on Transformation Talk Radio. Stay with us this hour and let us help you experience the New Power Hour for your Consciousness. Every first and third Thursday of the month, five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern, we will have some of the most brilliant visionaries, healers, artists, and authors who have walked miraculous journeys inspiring you. Tonight is episode thirteen. The body remembers, the body transforms a somatic path to transformation, discover the freedom and wholeness of body, mind, and spirit. Jackie neu Reuter, our guest tonight, believes that movement has the power to heal and transform life. In fact, movement is the thread that weaves life together. Well, Jackie has loved movement her whole life. She had an outstanding yoga practice and she taught, and then that led her to Middle Eastern dancing and belly dancing, which led her to feng Shuei, which is movement in energy. And after that she found her true love, heart to heart Argentine tango. So that's part of her journey. Most people did not realize that Jackie experienced muscular pay most of her life. Many people didn't even know about it, including me. Her quest for finding natural relief led her to the powerful healing modalities that she teaches and practices Today. Tonight, Jackie new Reuter delves into the significant therapies that have restored vibrant, dynamic living to herself and her clients. Welcome Jackie, Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Eleana. I just that was such a powerful introduction. I hope I can live up to what you've shared for me. This is such a lovely privilege to be here today, and I think it's what you're doing with this show is just really incredible.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Thank you. Well, what's more, give us some of the details of your personal journey with this and how does movement really have the power to transform life in a broader set.
Speaker 2: I actually like to start with a quote from Einstein. I know that sounds pretty heavy, but he said nothing happens until something moves, and he was talking about the vibrational energy of the universe and that there's always movement happening. There's always movement happening in our bodies, and there's a static movement or being static is just a very temporary situation. But creating change in one's life, you have to break your own habitual patterns, and I feel that that's where a movement has helped me to break my pats from early childhood and growing up and so forth. So I just have become I feel, a lifelong learner and curious about modalities that will be transformative. And so that's where I started, and you shared a little bit of my earliest journey. So I started after high school, I didn't go right to college, so I decided to join the YMCA and learn to swim. And swimming was like really fluid. I mean, it was great, but I took all the lessons for swimming, and then water belly showed up. Oh, I'd love to do that. And then other things were happy at the why and that was yoga, and yoga was pretty new at that time. So that's where I began my yoga journey. And that really has been a critical and credible journey because it really led me to While I was born into a Christian family, I started to explore other religions and philosophies and other modalities. I just wanted to learn how other people saw life and experience life, and so Hinduism, Buddhism, philosophy, psychology, all of these things lit up my brain, so to speak. And so all these different spiritual studies were combined also with travel, because I did a lot of travel in different countries of the world, and again rubbing shoulders with different kinds of people, indigenous people as well as you know, people in the limelight. So it was just a wonderful journey and that led me to of course although philosophy, sociology, anthropology. I started studying these things in college as well, and then another thing happened at the YMCA, and that was this Middle Eastern belly dancing was being offered and I thought, oh, that's interesting, So a friend and I started taking classes, and of course with anything, I just kept diving in further and so pretty soon I was teaching for my teacher, and then I took it to the community college and I was teaching there, So it was like a big phase at that time. So from there it was turned out that I was introduced to a woman who was training to be a body mind movement therapist, and so she decided to start a dance company as part of her training, and so that's where I became invited into this training or this dance company, which became known as the Nearies Heritage Dance Theater, and I performed with them for twenty years until we finally ended. In fact, you can even find on YouTube some of our videos. The Nearies Tritage Dance Theater, so folk dancing, belly dancing, ancient Egyptian very interpretive dancing, and provisational dance. So it was very intriguing now I was doing other things to make money, Like I was a professional recruiter, and you know, that's what I did, and that really was helping people move into new careers. So their movement was showing up there. But that was not my passion. I really didn't find that to be the most passionate thing in my life. So that's why I was always looking for other things. And that's where functioning came along. And of course I didn't just have somebody consult for me. I started to study and then just really studied for many years, and then I took that to the community college because that became a very popular thing at some point, so I was I was teaching in several community college and as you said, it's about the movement of energy and about having the support of your environment around you that can help you in terms of your own well being spiritually as well as helping you to really enhance your life in many, many different ways. So all the things that I touched into were body, mind, and spirit. It didn't matter, you know, they all encompassed aspects of that.
Speaker 1: I have to inter Jeck Jackie, how did you get to tangle after all these things and all these the dancing that you can well.
Speaker 2: When the company folded, finally the leader moved away. I just joined some salsa dancing and then a friend said you should try tangle, and I thought, oh, I can't do another thing, and then I started and then I got hooked. It was hard, it was really hard. I was before in a company, you know, dancing with others or dancing myself for others, but this was like being the follower.
Speaker 1: And hold that thought, Jackie, we're going to have to take a break. I have to tell you something funny. There was a Hispanic woman who used to be in the Akashak records, and she would look at you and say, you may think you tangle about you don't not tangle. So it's time to go on a break. But before we do, I want to give everyone the full information for getting in touch with Jackie Neurouter. I want her information because she's going to tell you about how she came to find her first healing modalities. After our break, I rest and need dram meditation and the history. So go ahead, Jackie and give your information if people want to work with you for the healing. And then it sounds like do you still give tango lessons.
Speaker 2: I don't hear tang.
Speaker 1: Best the Middle Eastern.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm still training in tango as you said. Yeah no. So. My website is Harmonious Pathways dot com.
Speaker 1: Harmonious Pathways dot com and I'm Ellenlieberman, your host. To contact me, go to Dynamic Manifestation dot com slash connect. I'd love to hear from you. You're listening to Passion of the Soul with Ellen Alieberman, and when we come back, we're going to be discussing the powerful healing modalities and results of I rest A Needdra meditation and the history looking for inspiration that awakens your soul. Join me Eleanor on Passion of the Soul every first and third Thursday, five pm Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio. I interview brilliant creators, artists, healers, and visionaries. Visit my website Dynamic Manifestation dot com Passion of the Soul, where your truth comes alive.
Speaker 3: What else can be done to improve the quality of behavioral healthcare?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Tune into the wellspring Behavioral Health Transformation with me Brian Jones for conversations that inspire new ideas for building better spaces of healing and care with experts who are reshaping the future of behavioral health facilities. Contact me directly at vhsme dot org to stay connected and help you one on one to transform the healing.
Speaker 2: Facilities and the care that we give.
Speaker 3: Together we can tap the well spring and make a last empact.
Speaker 4: Are you ready to get big and live your life out loud?
Speaker 5: Tune in to.
Speaker 4: Get Big out Loud Radio, exploring life through the lens of curiosity and compassion with me Carrie Kannutson joining doctor Pat live every second Monday at ten am Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio dot com. I will offer ideas to transform what you are thinking into conscious action. If you want to get big and live your life out loud, visit me at Connutson speaks dot com.
Speaker 6: There is more to life than simply surviving or even thriving. There's flourishing, high performance and quantum success. Coach Beth and helps you calibrate and elevate your life. Beth specializes in working with.
Speaker 7: Women who want more from your life, more energy, joy, passion, connection, and more meaning. As your coach, she will help you get clear about your life, prioritize what's important, and become a master of your energy. Visit Beth Larsencoaching dot com.
Speaker 8: Are you feeling stuck, dreamed, or disconnected from your true self? Join Manandi Barrich and doctor Pat on Aligned Energy, where ancient wisdom meets modern health and wellness. Tune in every second Thursday at eleven am Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio. Discover how energy awareness and alignment can help you reclaim your power, vitality and purpose. For more information, visit Aligned Energyhealing.
Speaker 9: Dot com and start your journey Today.
Speaker 1: We're back on Passion of the Soul. I'm your host, Ellen O. Lieberman. Our guest tonight is Jackie new Reuter, who has been working in some wonderful healing meditations and movement meditations. So Jackie tell us about some of these modalities. What is I rest and nidr meditation?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's essentially based on the ancient practice of yoga nindra. Yoga means yoking or uniting, and nidro means literally means sleep, So it's often referred to as the sleep of the yogis. It's state of count going into deep sleep that we do or should do each night. But that's the deepest state of metayation and so I REST is actually coined by a psychologist, Richard Miller, and he brought yoga Nidra to the military during two thousand and five, I think it was, you know, all the wars, and they started to use it for military people that were coming back from these wars and the traumas that they've been in. So he coined it i REST short for integrative restoration. So it's about integrating and creating wholeness again, and that's what this practice does. And so so I trained in this and then in the training, I had no idea where it was going to take it, but I was given the opportunity to start working with veterans and so that's where I did a lot of the work. For about eight ten years. We've formed a not for profit, the Veterans Restorative Project, and I was working with what's called gold Star families for example Vietnam as well as those coming back from war right then. But gold Star families, well, I have one now that I still work with in my public class, and that is somebody that a family that's lost their loved one in the war and it's been a real healing journey for them to stay with it. They've done other type of psychotherapy, but they stay with their IRIS because it's just such an important part of their lives. And then I also worked with a woman Maria. She was a silver star. A silver star is different in her situation. Her son came back and he did not hold on to his life. He actually committed suicide. That was just a traumat really traumatic thing for her. But she claims that IRIS really helped her to heal and create homes. So I don't work just with veterans. I work with all kinds of people. But that's where I got my start, and it's it really is available and beneficial for all kinds of people.
Speaker 1: Is this a permanent treatment or do they keep doing it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like any other type of meditation. Yeah, you have to. You have to continue to do it and practice it. But you learn a toolbox of different practices such as breathing and sensing that help you when you need them in your everyday experience.
Speaker 1: Well that's amazing, and it's in a group that really need to very traumatized people. So that's that's terrific. Now you have another healing you have a few healing practices, you have a healing practice that includes hannasmatics. Now what is this How does it help people's lives?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Hannah semantic and educate. Well, you know, we've got an epidemic of chronic pain in our world and in our country. One hundred million people will suffer from chronic pain just in this country. And so Hannah Semantics is developed by Thomas Hannah. And the whole concept is semantics is sensing from the inside, what's what's what you're experiencing, and it's anration of mind and body. And it's certain gentle integrative movements that you can do and learn to do and use in your everyday life, similar to the irist in terms of having a toolbox that you can do it while you're seated, while you're standing, while you're lying down in bed. And so these these movements actually are unique and that they use something called pandiculation. Pandiculation is like contracting into a muscle and then a very slow release so that you lengthen into its natural toness. And so what he did was he studied animals. Animals use this technique. So anybody that's listening that has dogs or cats, particularly cats, you see how they move into these contorted movements, what they're doing, especially when they come out of a nap. You know, they have this involuntary just it's almost like a yawn. It's almost like when you wake up in the morning and you just think, oh, stretch. You think it's a stretch, but you're actually releasing those tense joints and muscles. And so that's the practice. It helps to relieve pain and restore natural patterns of muscle and posture. And I have been a recipient of it because I came to it through my chiropractor. She said to me one day because I was going to the chiropractor all the time, all the time, and she said, I want you to stop thinking that you are out of alignment and that in fact you you are half tense muscle. And she said, here's a book I think you should start to read. Well, there you go read that was the book, and then dive it in and dive into it. And I discovered the trainings and then I just said, oh, this is for me, and it's made all the difference in the world. I have had this si joint and shoulder problems for decades and now I can keep them under control. Now I can be relieving of my own pain and then I can help others as well, which I really really just love to do.
Speaker 1: Well, that's wonderful. Where did you did you go on to study that after the book you read the Chiropracta? Yes, yes, where did you study that? Well?
Speaker 2: Initially I studied with Clinical Sematics, it's an online course, and then I studied with the Nevado Institute where Thomas Hannah created the training originally. So that's where, in fact I'm still involved with them. I'm on the training committee for them, and I also am involved with the Association for Hannah Semitic Education. We call it education because we're educating individuals to be become empowered to do their own healing. Yes, they don't be neatly us to continue. Yeah. So actually both of these modalities I rest in Hanna semantics are similar in that respect.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to take a break right now because when we come back, Jackie is going to lead us in a movement meditation for healing and wellness. So it's going to be great. I'm Ellena Lieberman. You're listening to Passion of the Soul. Stay tuned and We'll be right back looking for inspiration that awakens your soul. Join me Elena on Passion of the Soul every first and third Thursday, five pm Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio. I interview brilliant creators, artists, healers, and visionaries. Visit my website Dynamic Manifestation dot com Passion of the Soul, where your truth comes alive.
Speaker 10: Tired of feeling exhausted as a parent, I would love to help you with a new vision for yourself that is focused on intentional wellness parenting. My name is Orally Cormier and I have over forty years experience with complex cancer patients. I offer consultations, coaching, and educational programs for parents who want to boost their health and reduce risk of disease, especially cancer. For more information, go to Poorlycormier dot com.
Speaker 11: Are you ready to listen to your soul? Discover the power of pausing and turning in on our soul whisper with Kathy Belmont and doctor pat This sacred show offers a safe space for self discovery, healing and soulful transformation. Let your inner voice rise, be heard and gently guided into expression. Tune in every first and third Wednesday at eleven am Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio. Subscribe now so you've never missed the Whisper meant just for you, visit our Soul Whisper dot com.
Speaker 12: You're thinking your purpose in life, become a certified hypnotherapist and regressionist today. Grid Blnkdship is a renowned certified master hypnotherapist, international instructor, and author. In addition to her own show, afterlife teacher Sole Lessons Bringing You Full Circle. Brinn is a popular radio show guest who speaks about her soul expression, spiritual regression, her transformative method for finding and following your soul's guidance. For more information on her hypno regression and afterlife regression certification programs, visit Britain Blakoship dot com.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Shande Mission as school for the soul. If you're seeking personal transformation, deeper spiritual awareness, sacred music, or the support of a welcoming community. Shanty Mission offers signature workshops and healing programs in a warm and inclusive space design for growth and connection. For more information and to access free resources, visit shantymission dot org. Together we can anchor peace.
Speaker 1: We're back on Passion of the Soul. I'm your host, Ellena Lieberman, and I am absolutely thrilled to have Jackie Newriyter as our guest tonight. Right now, Jackie is going to lead us in a movement meditation for healing and wellness, So please join us.
Speaker 2: All right, So I recommend that you be seated in a chair. If you choose not to do this, that's fine, but stated in in a regular straight chair would be helpful. So the first thing you're going to do is well, I find that so many people have issues with their shoulders and their neck, and so that's what I'd like to lead you through movements here. So to start with, just begin to tilt your head to the right, just not as far as you can go, but just a little bit, and then come to center, and then a little bit to the left, and then back to center. Now, your job is to stay in comfort. If you run into discomfort, into pain, you need to back off, do less or do it in your imagination, which equally well works well because we're working in the brain for these movements. Okay, so do that again. Tilt your ear towards your right shoulder or one of your shoulders and back to center, and then to the opposite shoulder, and then back to center. And here you're working to gain some bio feedback. Which direction felt easier, which was harder, So whichever was the easy side. I'd like you now to turn to the opposite direction, about an inch or two to that side. In fact, now what I'm going to ask you to do is just really turn your head to the left. That'll keep it easier. And then you're going to start to glide your right shoulder up towards the back of your head, and you're going to slightly tilt your face up towards the ceiling, so you're like looking up at the corner of the ceiling and hold that for a moment and breathe. You're going to continue to hold, but a little bit less and a little bit less, and feel the lengthening in that muscle. And let's do that one more time. Turn your head to the left, begin to glide your shoulder up towards the back of your head, slightly tilt your head back. Breathe, continue to breathe throughout, and then start to hold a little bit less and a little bit less and a little bit less, and continue to release until there's no residual tension and come to rest. And now let's do it to the opposite side. So now you're going to turn and inter t to the right. You're going to start to lift your left shoulder towards the back of your head. You're going to lean your head slightly back, and you're going to look up at the ceiling, and you're going to feel that contraction and hold and breathe, continue to hold, but hold a little bit less and control that really all the way out. This is what I mentioned earlier about how the animals release their tense muscles in this fashion and come back to censure. And once again, turn your head slightly to the right, start to lift your left shoulder towards the back of your head, and lean your face looking up at the ceiling, and then slowly release, slowly allow everything to come back to neutral or maybe a new neutral, because that's what happens. And then just notice and just do a little jiggle with your shoulders. And now I'd like to end with a this portion with a simple movement intogration. So if you could put your hands together like in prayer fashion, your elbows are out to the sides, and you're going to start to lift your arms, your fingers up towards the ceiling and your elbows up, and then you're going to start to curl your fingers, so's the back of your fingers come together and your elbows come out to the side, and you're like diving down with your fingers. And notice how that is moving your whole shoulder girdle. Let's try that again, bringing your fingers up, your elbows out to the side, coming up, start to curl your fingers and start to dive and feel your shoulders and shoulder blades in back moving and then slowly come to rest. And just now sense close your eye if you'd like to have a soft gaze, whichever works for you, and start to sense how your neck and shoulders feel this, notice if there's any change, and then begin to sense into your face and your jaw. Notice any tensions in your jaw around your eyes, these are areas that hold a lot of tension. Can you feel back behind your eyes, sensing any tensions in your forehead, your temples, Then moving down to your ears, can you open your ears to sounds sounds in the room, outside the room, even sounds in your own body. And now just allow those sounds to come to you. Bring your full presence here now in your body, into your neck and shoulders, and sensing down a flow of energy down your arms, a ball of energy that rolls into your palms of your hands. And can you feel the liveness, tingling of energy and a liveness in your hands. And then bring your attention down into your belly. Can you feel the soft movement of your belly as you breathe, your inhalation and your exhalation, and then sensing into your pelvis, and you feel how your sit bones are resting on that surface wherever you are. Perhaps if you have a back to your chair, you feel that as well. Really open your awareness, open your awareness to sensations, perhaps feeling the back of your thighs, and then all the way down into your feet, if your feet are planted on the floor or the rest somewhere, can you feel the aliveness in the souls of your feet. These are sensitive areas your feet, your hands, your lips. And now can you open your awareness to your whole body? Can you feel your whole body as one wholeness one whole radiance of sensation and aliveness. And as you rest here, can you feel that sense of groundedness, can you feel a sense of being supported.
Speaker 13: It is?
Speaker 2: Can you open giving yourself to the feeling of this quality of being when you're just being? Is there anything needed in order to be? Is there anything you need to know in order to be? Is there anything lacking when you're just being? Or is being already whole, complete, just as it is? And perhaps even opening to the feeling of well being where nothing is needed, where everything is pretty much okay, just as it is. And if it's helpful, you might recall a time or place and experience when you feel have felt totally at ease, perhaps at peace, perhaps a feeling of harmony, a feeling of safety. So this practice of I rest.
Speaker 14: Yoga Nidra is like peeling away layers, layers of habitual holding patterns, physical, emotional, cognitive, your thoughts, your feelings.
Speaker 2: So a peeling away all of these things, we come to a very core of our that has never been hurt, isn't broken, and doesn't need fixing. But take a moment to sense now again the chair beneath you, the surface wherever you are. Maybe you're lying down and that's perfectly a beautiful way to do this as well, taking your time coming back and perhaps if anything felt really really good here, maybe a moment of thankfulness, or taking this little interlude of movement and sensing and peeling away tensions that are not needed so that you can feel more of that wholeness that is your true nature.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, Jackie. That was absolutely wonderful. I feel so much more space in my being as you introduce the authentic self. So please, we're going to take a break, and before we do, I would love to have you give your contact information so that people who are in pain or any kind of suffering can really work with you and feel their own presence again and their true authentic self, which is their essence, which is a state of being. And this is terrific work. So please give your information so people can have private consultations as well as go to your classes.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much, Ellena. My website is harmonious Pathways dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm Ellena Lieberman with Passion of the Soul, and we're going to take a quick break right now. When we return, we're going to hear a new healing modality that Jackie does called pain reprocessing therapy. So we'll find out all about that. We'll be right back looking for inspiration that awakens your soul. Join me eleanor Passion of the Soul Every first and third Thursday, five pm Pacific Transformation Talk Radio I interview brilliant creators, artists, healers and visionaries. Visit my website Dynamicmanifestation dot com. Passion of the Soul where your truth comes alive.
Speaker 15: What if sanctuary wasn't just a place but a way of living. Tune into the Sanctuary Network every Wednesday at five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern with me Mary Ellen Poppik for inspiring conversations featuring thought leaders, healers, authors and everyday seekers, plus voices from the Sanctuary marketplace, spotlighting the community that makes this movement thrive. This isn't just a show, it's your sanctuary. Visit the sanctuarynetwork dot com for more information.
Speaker 12: Available now. A sendency awakened by Bankajh Singh Surprising way to successes by leaders, unleashing potential and taking command. When was the last time you checked in with yourself? Leadership isn't just about confidence it's overcoming burnout, responsibility, and unseen challenges. Ascendency Awaken delivers a powerful framework to help you take command of your life and career with the Ascendency Action System, a transformational approach to unlocking your full potential. Don't wait, get your copy today. Visit singpowocoach dot com Now.
Speaker 16: I'm Tristan, a shaman, astrologer, and human design reader. I help unravel spiritual ideas to create change and growth in your life. Whether you are just beginning or need a knowledgeable best friend with the next phase of your journey, I'm here to help. Think of me as your pragmatic shaman bestie. I work with high vibe, lovely people like yourself in personalized sessions that will leave you with a sense of clarity that energizes you to make impactful change. Connect with me, your pragmatic shaman bestie at Musingsanmodalities dot com.
Speaker 13: Do you want to become a host start your own podcast to inspire, persuade, and influence others on what you're passionate about. At the Transfer Network, we can help make your talk radio dreams happen. Let's take your hope's dreams and passions and put them on air today. Email us at hosts at Transformation Talk Radio dot com to learn more about becoming a host of your very own show.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back. I'm Ellen A. Lieberman with Passion of the Soul, author of Dynamic Manifestation as received through the Akashak Records. And you know, I was just mentioning to Jackie that a lot of the work in the Akashak Records, or focus, I should say, is about becoming your authentic self, which ties into your essence who you truly are in your being, which then leads to actions. But just being accepting yourself without judgment is one of the keys to manifestation and a much deeper happiness within your life. So Jackie has really given us a wonderful, wonderful way to get very deeply in touch with ourselves. And she told me that she has veterans who just stay with her to do these meditations. It means so much to them year after year. So Jackie has a newer technique now that she facilitates called pain reprocessing therapy. So Jackie, what is this and what does pain reprocessing mean? Different It's an unusual name.
Speaker 2: I know, and we shorten it with saying PRT because it's a long name to begin with. So it's a different way to understand pain, to retrain your pain brain, your brain pain centers, because what's been discovered, I guess sixty five years ago scientists discovered that where pain happens is really in the brain. Yes, we feel sensations in our bodies due to some trauma or injury or post surgery or whatever it may be, but the pain that is happening is being stimulated into the brain centers like the amygdala and other areas around that. So this is a way to see your pain, not necessarily as a sign of damage, but as as as an opportunity to maybe to really explore the pain, particularly because what happens is oftentimes you have an injury, you've had surgery, and and then the pain lingers on. When it lingers on for more than two six months a year, that's real chronic pain. And so it turns out that that that oftentimes the injury has been has already been uh what was it healed, but the brain has has not gotten the message. It's gotten stuck. So it's that blockage, it's that picual of habitual pattern in the brain. That's gotten stuck. So so this helps you to lo learn how the pain can be softened and eased and in many cases reduced and even resolved. So there's been incidences where people have herniated discs, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, and it's showing on all the tests, but they don't have any pain. And then there's other people that have you know, it's showing on the test and they have pain. So what's the difference, And so i'd like to share it actually a little history behind it. As started with doctor John Sarna. I don't know if you've heard of him in the early nineteen nineties, and he was showing the relationship between the mind and the body to healing pain. And so his work was studied and others have taken and taken it further, and so so I'd like to share a few examples of how this actually can play out. There was a construction worker, he was in Europe, this is a few years ago, and he was working on the site and he stepped on a plank and all of a sudden, this nail, big nail went right through his boot, right through all the way, and it was like he looked down and he was just just in agony. I mean he was screaming and yelling and everybody around him and saying, oh my god. So they, you know, they got him rushed to the hospital and and and so at the hospital, they sedated him, and then they started the procedure of removing the nail and taking his boot off. And guess what happened. The nail went right in between his toe, so it never severed, It just went right in between. But because he knew of the hazards of his work, and because he knew that it could cause great pain, and seeing it, well, there's evidence, I must be in pain. And the brain is this miraculous part of us. It wants to keep us safe, and so it creates the pain to keep us safe. That happens when we're injured. But here's an incident where he wasn't injured, but the evidence was there he should have been injured. And everybody around him, so all his colleagues, all his coworkers, they were just like they were all agitated too. They were and agony as well. So that added to it. And so that's one example of how this how our brains react in pain when not necessarily needing to. And another is phantom pain. So if people have had a certain limb removed and they can still their hand may still be in pain for years and years, and that can happen to about seventy percent of the people that have had a limb removed or part of their body removed. So there's another example. So it's now really recognized that the pain centers are in the brain, not in your body. So it's about learning how to change the brain. And we do that through a variety of modalities. I rest, yoga, nindra, that was one of them. Some movement practices could be also helpful. But it's also helping people to really really learn that this is this is that we may have an overprotective nervous system and that it's not necessarily to tissue damage and over time we can learn to heal that. And I have one example.
Speaker 1: Well, Jackie, when we're nearing the end of our show, and I want to thank you for all this fabulous information, very quickly just repeat where people can get in touch with you and do all these wonderful things. They don't have to be in pain. Here's the point. You can be in harmony with yourself. You do not need to be in pain, so quickly give your contact information one more time, please.
Speaker 2: Okay. My website is Harmonious Pathways dot com and I would love to hear from any of you.
Speaker 1: Well. I had a wonderful time. Everything you're doing is so meaningful and I really hope that many people take advantage of the opportunity of working with you. So thank you all for tuning in, and please join me the first and Thursday of each month five pm Pacific at eight pm Eastern. Next time, on August thirteenth, join me for my show direct from the Akashak Records, an hour where the Soul speaks with live consultations for listeners to tune into see you then, thank you for being with us today. I'm your host, Eleanor Lieberman. Be sure to tune in every first and third Thursday night at five pm Pacific and eight pm Eastern on Transformation Talk Radio for more Passion of the Soul, where we connect with brilliant creators, artists, healers and visionaries who have walked miraculous journeys. Continue the experience at Dynamic Manifestation dot com and if today moved you share the show and like us on social media so others can awaken their authentic potential too. Until next time, listen deeply, trust your innermost wisdom, and live your passion of the soul.