Speaker 1: You just said that you hadn't had a drink in forever, and now you were saying, yeah, I had a drink of jazz. Well, well, what are you talking about? I had a drink of jazz. But it's two weeks ago. Of course I did.
Speaker 2: Lala lala, lala, lala lala. Andy asked, when was the last time I had a drink? Well, filming? Okay, right, all right, that was eight months ago.
Speaker 3: All right, hello, hello, hello, hello, Hey, we try this.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this? Alani? I feel like Zach right now drinking this piss but I'm so tired. Have you heard of this? This drink?
Speaker 2: Is there alcohol in it?
Speaker 1: No, it's an energy drink. It has two hundred milligrams of caffeine in it, and I think, oh, what was that?
Speaker 2: You can there's a lot of sugar in there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I think it has twenty calories or something. They found a rat inside one of the cans. There was a rat in the can, and I'm convinced that this was the way to market the drink. You know, no, no news is bad news or something like that. Yeah, what do they say is that the saying.
Speaker 2: No news is bad news?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: But bad news is.
Speaker 1: Good good news. So anyways, so and getting the comments, let us know if you've heard of it. But this there's a rat in one of these cans, and it went absolutely viral. Nobody had ever heard of this thing. And then the rat gets in the can. Everybody hears about it, and then and then they go, oh, that's just a mistake. We usually don't have rats in the cans. And now look fast forward a couple months and I'm drinking Me and Patty are drinking it again. In the comments, let us know if you've had a Lonnie, how was it? It's different? Ugh, oh my god, it's a lacquered kind.
Speaker 2: Of Let me tell you something. There's reasons why products have longevity.
Speaker 1: You know, who drink that? Who's the Goldness? This is like a GOLDNESSA drinks this before the gym.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's Off Shawls Off Sunseid. No, don't know what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was her full name.
Speaker 1: Guys, we're here to break down the third part of the Valley Reunion. If you were confused about what we were going to be talking.
Speaker 2: I watched the extended version on Peacock by.
Speaker 1: The way, me too, Me too, me too? We should say the Double Lives of Suburban Wives is that Patreon dot compslation other podcast Now we're coming to Patreon as well as Salt Lake City and the Traders is right around the corner, Normy version. We've got Filt, the yucky Normies competing for a billion dollars, and so go to Patreon, donate a little or a little bit more. That's the best place you can do that help the show.
Speaker 2: We need it, we do, and the Fall is going to be Fall twenty twenty six is gearing up to be a fun recap season.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a great network Also we need to do I got a wicked Lucy drop coming to Patreon. We need some some Quintin and Ellie drops too. Sure.
Speaker 2: Ellie's at Disneyland today, living out my childhood fantasies.
Speaker 1: One hundred and four degrees at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: It's probably a little warmer down in Anaheim. It's closer to.
Speaker 1: The water, one hundred and a warmer.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying it's probably a little cooler down there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we've got to give our schniefs our tits and our pots. And I'm gonna go ahead and throw to you for your schnaves, hits and pots.
Speaker 2: First, a jab at Swartz. My wife apparently has not been following the valley. She looked at Swartz this week on television. She said, when did he get so fat?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Second piece of business?
Speaker 1: That was the first piece of business.
Speaker 2: I forgot I had for I had that would log that in as a thought.
Speaker 1: First piece of business?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, second piece of business, yeah, should have been the first. Is I believe Jacks lives on the same street that I live on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There has been three sightings this week of Jack's. He has that stupid golf cart. He's driving that stupid golf cart.
Speaker 1: And when he's not driving the golf cart, he's crawling around on all fours actually like some kind of hybrid human monster who's filled with cocaine.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was, so, let me explain who lives on my street new families and fucking old people. Who doesn't live on my street is middle aged coke addicts and who are dating younger people or hanging out with young people.
Speaker 1: There has throws off the vibe.
Speaker 2: Oh, there has been multiple sightings of people in their early thirties that are good looking on my street. That is that just sticks out.
Speaker 1: This is this is what this this kind of zip code is. It's it's sccessful new families. So so people are having they just had a baby, they're they're they're you know, they're maybe thinking about another one. They need to get a bigger, bigger space, and so they're just kind of like starting their future. Now it's all going to go miserably wrong, but but but they're starting it. There's a lot of hope. The other side of that are just these dying boomers who will not let go of their property. They need the four rooms, they can't clean the four rooms, but they work there. Okay, so they're going to let their home just die with them. Okay. That's what's that's the gamut of this neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while you see the the aging children of the old fox.
Speaker 1: And they want their parents to die. It's a big thing.
Speaker 2: So they can sell sell property right.
Speaker 1: Right, But they're putting liquidation clauses in the will that they don't know about, and those children will want to revive their parents that they can kill them again. It's it's very it's all sad.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jacks lives here. Maybe one day when I drive by him when he's on that stupid white golf cart, I will ask him if he'll come on the show. Okay, what did you ask me to do?
Speaker 1: Give your schneeps?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Okay. I didn't like this part that much. Okay, it seemed like we were just kind of on the fumes of the first two parts. We were back going after Danny and don't get me wrong, he deserves it, and we were kind of just tying up. I guess some loose ends. Jason was talking a bit, but not really saying anything. We finally got to some trauma that Janet shared, which was really sad and oh and then we didn't really get into what took place at Jasmine and Melissa's wedding. It was still still confusing to me what Danny did there or didn't do.
Speaker 1: I'll break it down for you please. He was watching FIFA. Okay, I was watching FIFA.
Speaker 2: So he didn't take his shirt off at the wedding and start dancing drunk.
Speaker 1: Because that was it was a he was in a heightened state, okay, and drink every time you hear Nia say heightened state, Okay, you'll be blacked.
Speaker 2: I want to say this about Lacey. A lot of mediator Lacey, a lot of self controlled Lacey goes.
Speaker 1: A long way.
Speaker 2: There's a point where I wanted her to shut up and let the idiot's fighting right exactly, Lacey, You've done a great job. America likes you.
Speaker 1: We need no back off, We need no cogency here. We don't need to bring anything down. We don't need to hear one another. We need to entertain the masses. We're not doing it with your fucking even tempered approach to things. Okay, we don't need that here.
Speaker 2: We need less of that. Yeah, okay, uh La, La, While you make a lot of good points and a lot of sense here if you really think about it. I don't understand what axe you have to grind for Danny. I understand he's drunk, but what did he do to you?
Speaker 1: These are your sneaves?
Speaker 2: Okay? Initially, I'll remind the audience Laala was an ally t Nia. She was defending Nea because Danny, that's how he got on her radar, was being verbally abusive to Nia, and Lala's like You're not going to talk to her that way. And then fast forward two episodes later, it's hey, Nia, why are you protecting this fucking drunk? Now I'm going after you. And then it's well, Laala, now you're going after her. But maybe she's a broken woman because she's defending.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you something, how many sneves do you give this episode?
Speaker 2: Zero? I hated it?
Speaker 1: Oh no, not zero.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm more mad at my DVR because it didn't record it on the night it aired and I had to watch it in the morning on PA the elongated.
Speaker 1: Version of it.
Speaker 2: That's always tough ouch zero schneeves. The question for me is who's coming back? Who's not going to be asked back it. As I watched this reunion, which was filmed just a month ago, it occurred to me that Danny and Nia don't think they're going anywhere. And it's not because they don't want to go anywhere. It's because they have no other options. Danny wants redemption and they need a paycheck.
Speaker 1: This is so fucking frustrating. My notes My notes have disappeared in just the Google God damn it. It's so annoying. I hate that.
Speaker 2: Let me know if you need me to fillibus Yeah, go filibuster. Okay, so you'd have to ask yourself. All right, Obviously, Lala is going to come back. She earned her paycheck. She really was the one who kind of kind of kept the the conversations going this season. Zach appears to be a fan favorite for some reason. I don't know if Benji should be allowed back on the show. I think you should probably dump him in between seasons because you know, they're gonna have to pick up cameras in a couple of weeks, so we're gonna start getting the I guess the who's returning as a cast member updates in the next couple of weeks, And a lot of people don't want Danny and Nia back. But I kind of feel like their story's not done.
Speaker 1: They're one hundred percent coming back. They have nothing else that they can do. They will be back.
Speaker 2: Does Jacks come back?
Speaker 1: I hope, So, I really really hope. So give me one second.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then while we're on this topic, then does Jasmine come back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't think I think she has to come back.
Speaker 1: God, I hope she does not come back.
Speaker 2: Well, but the problem is there's only so much room. I mean, the castes are already really big. So then you go like, are you just do you just add? Do you keep adding?
Speaker 1: All right? I the notes are gone. We're gonna have to go from memory tonight. That's completely fine. Listen, you give it zero snaefs, I'm gonna give it seventy eight snaves.
Speaker 2: Seventy eight nieves. Okay, Well, then I'll guide us through this and then you just pick.
Speaker 1: Up from your recollection. Now, let me say off the top, I think that Kristen's indignation with the libel that's being thrown and targeted at Danny and Nia is maybe worse than Danny and Nia. Kristin is so fucking annoying with this shit. Why make it make sense? There is? You ask why La La has an extra grind with Danny, and it's because Lala is the only one on stage with two brain cells to rub together. She is far and away, just tears above the rest of this cast in terms of just raw intelligence. Okay, So she's looking at the amateur gas lighting on display from Danny and Nea and she's going, well, this actually isn't working on me, and just for America, I see what you're seeing too, and I'm going to address it. Laala is seeing time and time again. There's two wrinkles to this one. Lalla is not going to let Danny and na play victim, so she's just trying to pierce that veil that they're trying to sell. Secondly, I think that there is a little bit of truth coming from someone who's worked the program seeing just the clearest markings of somebody dealing with serious addiction and we're not going to Who knows, there's different ways. It's ginn a cap but the faith counselor the life coach approach to this.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't work.
Speaker 1: Who knows. But I give the episode seventy eight Snaeves, and I think that we pick up where we last left off with what happened at this wedding.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: The most interesting part of the conversation I found was that Danny and Jesse, apparently before the season started, had like a gentleman's handshake, going like, hey, look, this is a TV agreement. If one of us starts acting like a fucking douchebag in Jesse's case, I start you know, being mean to Michelle.
Speaker 1: Call my wife a discount horror something like that.
Speaker 2: Pull me out of there, you know, like, get me out of there, and then I'll do the same for you when you start drinking too much as you're apt to do well.
Speaker 1: Last episode we ended with Andy going, you know, woman's last drink you had, and Danny said, I haven't drank anything in like eight months or something like that, and then we picked this episode up and they go, did you drink a jan It's wedding or Adjassment's wedding? Goes, yeah, I drank Adjustments wedding. Okay, Well, so there there's the problem here, right. So so the the confusion as to the line of questioning something that La La is like seeing We're going, uh, okay, but for one second, you tiny, tiny, little tan person. You just said that you hadn't had a drink in forever, and now you were saying, yeah, I had a drink a Jazz. Well, Well, what are you talking about. I had a drink Adjustments two weeks ago. Of course I did wedding.
Speaker 2: Lala Lala, Lala, Lala lala. Andy asked, when was the last time I had a drink? Well, filming, Okay, right, all right, and that was eight months ago, all right, yeah, all right, listen to Andy, all right.
Speaker 1: So so then we get to this point where Nia Nia. Lala has to jump in on Nia too, because Nia just very clearly it's not even subt it's just what's happening.
Speaker 4: Nia has to tell Jesse and.
Speaker 1: Zach and Zach fucking rambles off a blockheaded recollection of the night too, to not encourage her little tan husband to go to an after party because he's very clearly already so shitfaced that he needs to go to sleep. Now, what clearly happened is we had a toddler like flipout from Danny at the end of the wedding. He had already reached a climactic annoying level and refused to go back with Nia. So they parted ways and Danny found himself drunk at a bar alone. We've seen this before.
Speaker 2: He's talking to a bartender. Now you believe this, I'm alone on my birthday, on me another one?
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't know, uh my god, he is so drunk. But Lala has to just go. We're all seeing it. Nia, your running interference for your husband. You're telling his friends that they can't bring him to an afterparty. You're married to an alcoholic? Why am I taking fucking crazy pills? Okay, so that's what happens.
Speaker 2: I think this is where Lala gets out of line, and this is probably my problem with her. You say it once or twice and then you back off. You've been on record saying this. Her beating it over and over just seems like overkilled to me. I don't know, Maybe it's just me. And then going on watch What Happens Live and saying she should divorce him. I mean someone that you love, that you have kids with, and if you are truly religious and you take those vows.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are fucking atheists.
Speaker 1: These days, and that means nothing, nothing, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's just that you don't just leave someone that is down and has a problem like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, divorced.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's Lalla's world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you you should not just immediately divorce somebody with substance issues because they are struggling with substance issues. But we move on to what after this? I think get more Jesse and Michelle. So can we be done with the Jesse? We've we've litigated this to the cows. Come home enough we have.
Speaker 2: Lacey says something interesting to Danny which is actually not that interesting, which is she just says what everyone probably has said I've been screaming to the rafters, which is, hey, this would go a long way, Danny if you just basically took ownership and said, hey, I make you guys feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry about that, and as a result of that, I am not going to drink around you guys in a group setting. And we'll get to him later on when he says life coaches working with pastors about his drinking, and then Andy follows up, well, is there anything that you're upset that people have accused you of him? And he's like yeah, fuck yeah, he's saying I drink too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck him. This is a rare thing. Andy, all right, where do we go next?
Speaker 2: Let's see a lot of people really dislike him for trying to mask this as I know that you're on this show and you options so limited. Is supposed to.
Speaker 1: Do okay, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Danny brings up that Jason had apologized to him off camera in santye.
Speaker 1: I remember this, I love this part of the Okay, So as.
Speaker 2: Much as I hate Jason, I do believe this totally happened. And Jason actually admitted this. He was going to apologize to him on camera, and then we saw what Danny turned into, which was telling the poor waitress at that credit, there's.
Speaker 4: An appetizer over here. At this they're supposed to be guawk on this side.
Speaker 1: Of the table. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Danny is also a guy that you wish never gets reality TV notoriety, for sure, because he'd wanted to be a famous actors entire life. I guess he had some success as a kid or something, but no one really remembers those people, and he's little. And then now he's forty two or whatever and people probably recognize him, and he's drunk and he likes it, and so he feels like he's Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's at.
Speaker 2: The Shaky Crabshack in San Diego for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, We've really turned the burners up on his ego, and I'm grateful for it. It's good TV. Jason and Danny having a conversation about how they're going to do something on film and then discussing that that conversation was had with no acknowledgment of how fucking pathetic these two men are. It's just it shows you that they're they're both so in, they're so in the world that they're going to just come clean about a preordained apology on camera without any acknowledgment of how odd that is, how cook that is, and how as I said, pathetic that is. Now we find out that the apology never lands, it never takes off because of Danny's You know, Jason can't apologize to a drunk that they've kind of crucified for being an inappropriate drunk when he's being an inappropriate drunk. That doesn't feel synergestic, by the way.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to see that scene play out with Danny in the state he was Danny, tell Danny, it's Jason. Hey who are you?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? And I say it all the time, You're you're one of the worst improvisers of all time.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So so curtain came up right and I was saying hey Danny, So so in that moment you would know that you were Danny. And then you go after I said hey Danny, you said hey, hey Danny, and so then you took so it's just it's crazy. I'm sorry, right, no, no, no scene end. Oh no, I'm not doing this scene anymore. So sorry, Where do we go next?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is what Andy says, all right, as why don't you why you are you still drinking? If you are such an asshole on camera?
Speaker 1: It's this amazing thing where Danny and this is where La La has to just go, what the fuck are we talking about? Because Mema is certainly not going to do it. If Jasmine tries to do it, she's gonna fucking you know. Jasmine pulls grenade pins and then charges forward and then trips and drops the grenade almost every time she needs to address something, so she can't do it. Short, it's not gonna do it. Everyone else has allied to them. It's fucking crazy. So Lla has to do this. But Andy steps in here and pierces his lies a little bit, because Danny goes, this is a very rare thing, and Andy goes, it seems like it's a semi consistent thing actually, which is not the exact opposite of rare. But it's also I'm being generous when I say semi consistent, and I should say it happens every time you drink, so that actually is the exact opposite of rare. So maybe you should just shouldn't drink on camera because you're such a tan little embarrassment.
Speaker 2: And then I like how Andy goes out. But in the end, do you feel like you're being what's the thing you feel most judged about? And then we touched on this my drinking man, and then Danny flips and he goes, hey, man, I'm just gonna say this. Jack's been coercing the entire cast o. God, I know it for a fact. He got in there. He's been out to destroy me since season two. It's like everyone's like, all right, are you fucking kidding me? This is worse than Disclosure Day?
Speaker 1: This script right exactly, And Disclosure Day was so bad. Now this is where you're you know, and we've known for some time. I think that you've you've been a little soft on Danny because somebody needs to be soft on Danny, right, I mean, he's a dad, he's he's getting a little drunk every once in a while. It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, sometimes it's not that Jack's was the architect of this. It's sometimes cast members see blood in the water and they're like, oh, it's easy to pile on someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. But then but but that softens the actual issue. And there is an actual issue here, especially when you see anybody who's dealt with addicts before has seen this playbook roll out. So Danny is going to blame every single other human being on this dais while saying that he takes accountability for his drinking. He's a fucking addict. He's a drunk, and not to kick people when they're down. But you know, there's this certain thing where we have this like kind of fatalistic empathy where you go, yes, in theory, empathy should be extended to this person, but when you're encountering it on a one on one basis, actually, I don't have fucking time for this shit. You're a drunk, you're fucking inappropriate with people, you're annoying. So we're just gonna call it what it is. Go to a twelve step program, or talk to your fucking hot pastor with cum gutters, whatever the fuck you need to do. Just stop being so tiny, little tan and awful.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing we glossed over, I took a note from him.
Speaker 1: Tiny and little, whis redundant, but also he is he is little in height but also tiny.
Speaker 4: There's a doodle, a little miniature, which is cute.
Speaker 2: Their children, which is cuting their children. Yeah, but then they as adults they look odd. He had said that drinking helped him feel more comfortable on camera. Okay, now he's an actor. He's been an actor his entire life.
Speaker 1: Another lie he should.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he like on some Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Show or some bold she's a voiceover actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think as a kid he was help us in the comments.
Speaker 1: This is the pathway child actor can't graduate to adult career, go to voiceover acting. No shade on voiceover actors. I think there's a lot of really talented voiceover actors. But it is a little bit.
Speaker 2: But he did a movie in like twenty fifteen which was like a spoof on Fast and Furious. Anyway, my point that I'm making is I am not an actor. But when I had that reality TV pilot ten years ago longer, I'm first day of filming. I'm not you to being on camera and you're doing improv reality TV scenes. Never did it before? Sold the pot, the little whatever real. But when we're actually filming long form, I can't do it. I'm not comfortable. My buddy d Rock rolls through the next day, hands me some pills. Start taking those.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: The next day we're filming, I'm completely comfortable in the scene lot. So one could argue that now I'm in my zone, more comfortable, the insecurities are gone. I think this idiot was trying to make that k for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, but no matter which way you cut it, it's it's coping with substances. That's right, substance abuse.
Speaker 2: So anyway, and it obviously takes it too far.
Speaker 1: I think there's a moment where we get to Kristin and Luke. Is this where we get to Kristin and Luke.
Speaker 2: Well, this is where we get to La La giving Danny the AA speech, which is basically and then Andy mentions Laala, you said on a watch what Happens Live that she should divorce Danny, and Luke says under her his under his breath, fuck.
Speaker 1: Her, fuck you, sling Blade, shut the fuck up. He he is my tammer, is my least favorite person on Bravo. He's a close second. I think he's a bad, bad guy, and it's just I don't know that there's a lot of malice, but it's just he's so incomprehensibly dumb that he masquerades as bad. But this this the the the subject at hand, not Luke. We'll get to him fucking long neck.
Speaker 2: Well the hip before you get to your point. Sorry, because I don't want to forget this. The hypocrisy is fuck Laala for saying that, Yeah, the horrible things that you said to your own wife who has a baby too, Sure that that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing that he's running cover and saying fuck you to a woman who's criticizing somebody for being abusive to their wife. Oh wow, and abusive is a big word in Luke's case. He's just a dumbass. But when we don't know what's going on with Danny, Laala does not step down from this at all. She doesn't really back off. She softens a little bit, and it is it's not your marriage. You shouldn't talk about fucking people getting divorced. But it was interesting to see her go, yeah, you know, I probably shouldn't have set up But also if he's treating you like this at your house, you should fucking leave his ass and go find a person that loves you.
Speaker 2: Ye. I'm not gonna take her. I'm not gonna take life from Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry yeah, la La we we again. You can't interject in somebody's marriage, Okay, and she's not.
Speaker 4: When we see the bruises, then we can do something.
Speaker 1: We can make a claim like this, but right now, let married couples fight without saying that she can.
Speaker 2: Divorce Laalah suggesting that Nia as a as a friend, because there's ways you can go about this rather than just blatantly come out and say things like that, Uh say to Nia as a friend, Nia, you need to draw a line with this man that he needs to get help. Yeah, or you are going to have to protect your children and your family. Yeah, and there's gonna be consequences, you know, just a.
Speaker 1: Better way to say it. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But it's better TV and watch what happens live to say, divorce this idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tricky. There's bob wire everywhere, isn't there? What what happens next?
Speaker 2: Oh sure? Yeah? Okay, Michelle having to watch Jesse who cares make out lazy who cares? Yeah, well, lady who cares Lacy once again steps in as the mediator slash therapist for Jesse and Michelle over Itt. And then Janet sharing with Laala her personal story and how the fuck do you expect Dylan and I to on any of that? It was sad and tragic. Yeah, yeah, I don't think she talked this reunion, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also, I don't want to live in a dystopian flock world where we're monitored all the time. I don't want that. But if you abuse a children, can we a child? Can we just throw you into a giant fucking garbage disposal? I mean, my god, whoever hurt Janet, I hope you are rotting in fucking hell. Let's get to the next thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could feel that same way too, And but there there's this new crop of human beings that are like, yeah, but that person that hurt the twelve year old was probably hurt when they were twelve. Good, let's send it. Throw that person in a fucking conveyor bell. Let's end this vicious cycle, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Uh okay, uh, Jasmine and uh Kristin hash out how Jasmine felt diminished by her friends whenever she brought up.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this because Jasmine. Once again, Jasmine is not good TV. She's not good TV. I have no problem whatsoever having Jasmine make this about race. If you want to make it about race, bring it up and let's talk about it. To say, I don't want to make it about race, but I do see this white girl coming on and everybody, look, Jasmine, you're Jasmine again. It's the brain cells.
Speaker 4: You need people that have a little cunning.
Speaker 2: You need people, now, Dylan, you pushed back against this at the beginning of the season. I said, there's too many dumb people on this show, and you said, no, we need dumb people. Yeah, I was wrong, No, thank you. You need at least three, at least three or four people that are entertaining that kind of like that titillate you on an intellectual level on a reality show. That's why Bethany was so good on New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And if we're going to go dumb, we need crazy, we need unique. Right, So New York cast right, Ramona Singer just dumb as a fucking box and nails, but entertaining crazy though, right, Kristin, I don't know that. I think that you know, who knows how long we'd be locked in a room with a Rubik's cube with Kristin and me. It would take me years, right, it would. But Kristen's crazy, Jasmine, Zach.
Speaker 4: This is this is a stupidity that.
Speaker 1: Has no fucking dynamism to it whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Swartz lent a business fifty thousand dollars for eight years, and he's happy to have gotten his fifty thousand dollars back having worked for a company for eight years, fat free.
Speaker 1: And that's called an investment.
Speaker 2: Right. He's a moron? Okay, All these idiots have been on television for thirteen years and they live in the same neighborhood as me, but in apartments. Okay, do that fucking math?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, not good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I do a show that makes fun of the show that they do on a television show, and I live in a better house than them. How's that work? They're moron?
Speaker 1: Okay? Point take it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Next up, next up, Halloween party. Oh I'm sorry, Michelle, and.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about Kristin and Luke. At some point, Kristin and.
Speaker 2: Luke and her always savogaging relationships in the history of that.
Speaker 1: That was so weird when when Schwartz bring Schwartz brought that up and Kristin was like, yeah, no, but I think you meant it. He's like, yeah, no, I know, but I shouldn't I should have said it. Yeah no, I I but but I think you meant it. That's when you know that I think somebody struck a chord. You might have a little sabotage. But but but Kristin, do everything in your power to sabotage this relationship. There is a certain truth to it is better to have two parents in a house for the children. But there's also a threshold that you cross over that it is just not Kristin is married or dating long Neck, and he is one of He is just not good enough for really anybody. He should be in the woods by himself all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I say this about a lot of these cast members, and I know he's I think he's in his early thirties or late twenties.
Speaker 1: Whatever age he is. It's five to ten years too old to be thinking and behaving the way.
Speaker 2: That he's thinking in bad I just give people too much, can we?
Speaker 1: It is mind blown to me, the grace allotted to this man not by you, but by Kristen and by this cast. Why are we plumbing the feelings of discomfort of a man dealing with his partner who just gave birth to a child. We've been saying this all season. Yes, for men, it's a shocking plane shift. It's confusing, it's difficult. What are we doing indulging this mopey fuck? Yeah? You know, she was pretty, she was pretty mean to me. I just feel like she wasn't focusing on me, and I just feel like the balance in our relationship wasn't off and yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh my god, shut the fuck up. Sorry, so triggered.
Speaker 2: Imagine being emotionally immature, like I'm old, and I struggled with this. My wife just started liking me again like six months ago, and the last kid popped out of her badge like three years ago. She hated me for six years.
Speaker 1: Right, what did you do though? Well, you sat in the pocket. You said, this sucks, but we'll get through it.
Speaker 2: But if I was thirty two and good looking, I might have dealt with it differently. This is my point, Oh my god, because I was dumb and not emotionally prepared for this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You can't be dumb and not emotionally prepared for this kind of stuff at thirty two.
Speaker 4: We're not We're not living in that world. We can't live in that world.
Speaker 2: I wish, you know, I wish we lived in a utopia.
Speaker 4: It's different than thirty two twenty.
Speaker 2: Isn't that different for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're being I'm just being honest the comments and let us know what you think, because I think Pat is just dead wrong. What is this leash? Where all?
Speaker 2: This is why? This is why I waited so long to have kids. It is because I wanted to make sure I had my shit together emotionally, financially, and uh, I was not good looking anymore. Go ahead, Okay, let's go to the Halloween party, which sucked.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see into.
Speaker 1: The jasmine throwing the drink and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is the conversation between uh well, Jesse and Michelle and uh and that Max comedian.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this because we really do. Uh kind of Jesse's he's an idiot, but Jesse has the the enough cunning bitchiness that he's he's okay for reality TV.
Speaker 2: Oh, he is actually probably one of the better characters to come I think so recently. And he disappeared this season, only to reappear in the last two episodes of the season, especially with this gotcha moment at the Halloween party, which is, Hey, you're dating that that comedian.
Speaker 1: Huh No, I'm not dating him.
Speaker 2: But you Uh, why is it? Why is Isabelle meeting him?
Speaker 1: She met he came to a showing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he gave her like a smoothie or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the smoothie is the smoking gun, right, So why would Michelle michelle quick question post honeybee, why is your daughter saying I got a smoothie from somebody who just happened to go to a showing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense, though, right, Michelle.
Speaker 2: We all have.
Speaker 1: I mean some people might be blind watching this. We all have fucking eyes. Okay, we know what's happening. I love Michelle. I think Michelle's a sweetheart. I think that she's also good reality TV, great reality TV. I think she loves the shit out of her daughter. I think that she is uh, you know, everybody makes mistakes. Michelle does have a little bit of a concerning pattern here, with the carousel of guys coming in and out of her life and possibly meeting her daughter.
Speaker 2: Did do you notice Lacey had to like bite her tongue, but she did enough to lead us on to believe that Michelle has made this mistake more than two or three times. Yeah, okay, so well done.
Speaker 1: Let's just call spade a spade. Okay, Michelle, let's take our foot off the gas when we're introducing men to Isabelle. Okay, her parents are already divorced, all right.
Speaker 2: Uh, then we get to I guess the final moment that was the most the last talking point, which was Danny getting that drink thrown in his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean again, it was. It was a solo cup with a couple of drops of whatever Janet was consuming. I want to see Danny. I want to turn Danny's appearances on this show, not every episode, but into a jackass segement. I think we should throw more shit at it. Okay, And you know, I gotta say, I'm just short Kings. We love you, but I'm just not impressed by a good physique on a short little man. It's just way too easy.
Speaker 2: So he can do it's way.
Speaker 1: If you're shipped foot four and you're jacked, that's hard work if you're a tiny, little miniature. I don't want to call him because I don't want I don't want to besmirch that that breed of dog. It's a beautiful breed of dog. I would never equate them to Danny. But he got a drink thrown at him and the we could play the Iggy Azalea song. But Jason goes, you know what, I You asked me what was I gonna do with the knee? And and you know to me, that was that was an escalation towards some kind of physical threat. It's like, okay, Jason, Jason, why we hate Danny's ass with no legs? Okay? Just baby?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd like to watch it. It's like, because I hate them both so much, I'd be like, who am I going to root for here?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Back to the little guy.
Speaker 1: About fighting Danny is that, you know, a lot of people's hip flexers are not very limber these days. We've been sitting in chairs a lot. But Danny is somebody that you could easily kick in the face. I mean even if you're working at a desk for ten hours.
Speaker 2: Will you just stretch your knee. You're already at his neck, right. You know it's true though, because Danny's so short, he has to like for him to walk, he ts to take twice the steps as a normal tall person. Right, so he's already like working out his I don't know what's the back part of your your legs there the calf. Yeah, he's already got strong calves because he's taken twice the steps.
Speaker 1: Is a regular tall p exactly exactly. He's like if a hummingbird wasn't beautiful and was also a drunk. Wow. I have to think about that one. Yeah, and is that the end of our well.
Speaker 2: Nia has to defend herself for saying the casts are horrible.
Speaker 1: This is when I knew that they were coming back on the show. When you when you walk this.
Speaker 2: Back, that's right. That is a towel. That is so correct because Nia should have if they were gonna this was their fire, their bow should would have gone are horrible. We're all fake fucking people. Yeah, but Nia took the time to say, you're my friend, Laala, You're my friend. I want to get to know you.
Speaker 1: More have all of these great relationships. Danny and Na are back now. I want to say, I really we've shipped on the show a lot, and it is very dark, and it is postpartum nightmares a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: You're moving out of that phase.
Speaker 1: I do think The Valley is really that, it's really cemented itself as one of the dare I say, premiere shows on Bravo. This is a mainstay, is going ten seasons. This this show has legs and you wonder why, and we're all we have no idea. It's one of these answers of the universe that we just don't know. I don't know why people are watching this, but it is a fucking Bravo show.
Speaker 2: And we're here for it. I will say there shows like the rebranded vander Pump Rules that ain't coming back. There shows like Southern Hospitality that they filmed two seasons back to back. That's why you get season three of that that I don't think that's coming back. The Valley that's coming back.
Speaker 1: Now, get in the comments. Let us know who you want gone, who you want back? Do you want Jack's returning? We love you guys for listening. The entire season, getting the comments let us know we'll see you next week. I'm doing saying good bye Pat segabye bye. He is