Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, how dare you? All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 1: They own God.
Speaker 3: They just move it.
Speaker 2: Shift the language or package, prove it.
Speaker 1: You will neverment to trace the line.
Speaker 2: I I see it every time, same story, new time, different task, same time.
Speaker 4: Now you feel it in your boats, every single every song us on the stream. It's assessor on anything you don't name, so.
Speaker 2: You can see us. Yoll just finally seeing it.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We had a little bit of hiatus, but we are now back. We're fresh off of bro Grove. Hey, welcome to the Prometheus Report. I'm your host, Doc Brown. Here's my co host Andrew from six g Agenda. How's it going, dude?
Speaker 2: What up going to be back? It was great meeting you in person, had a great time. Uh. You know, I'm nothing better than to start off our little hiatus with this. Uh current events catching up and then yeah, getting off to the weekend. Warriors start today, So I'm excited for today, which.
Speaker 1: I always love bro Grove. Man, I always look forward to that every year. But this one was a lot tamer than last year's, which I mean that's not a bad thing, but this one was special to me, man, because this one, like last year, they had you know, a handful of content creators, you know, but it was speakers and comedians and kind of stuff like that. But this year, man, it was a shmortgage board of content creators. So I mean, I'm talking probably twenty different podcasters there, dude, So we all got to hang out and schmooze and see each other in person. Dude, that this year was special for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I was smoozing, smooth, schmoozing so much that that I didn't even make it out for the little stage time at the beginning that I had, Like I was talking to Heather Lynn in the back in the little green room area we had, and yeah, next thing, I know, my wife's like text me, like, Yo, they called you up, what are you doing? We couldn't hear. You weren't really there that much, but we couldn't hear in that room really, and so if you weren't standing right there, you didn't you know, So I didn't hear anything and nobody grabbed me. So I was like, ooh, oops, so your boy blew it a little bit, but it's all right.
Speaker 1: That's how we go nicked with Heather. I know, last time we had talked, I was excited. That's one you really wanted to connect with. So mission accomplished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I was very excited for that and it did not disappoint so it was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's awesome. Man. Well, bro, today we got some some scheduling stuff, so you got we got to do a hard stop in an hour. You got some stuff you got going on today, so we can jump right into the meat here this go around. I'm sure some listeners may approve of that. I hear that a lot. It's like, man, you guys, not just us, but all the interviews I do you bullshit too much? Get to the meat.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I'm the opposite man on my show. I probably talked for like two minutes one minute, and I'm in it, you know what i mean. I'm just sometimes I'm like, maybe I should have did a longer intro. What am I doing. I'm already like, it's only ten minutes in and I've already covered all.
Speaker 4: This, you know.
Speaker 2: So uh And by the way, what I'm doing right after this show is having the NDS Boys on nine thirty. They should be coming on at least we scheduled it before bro Growth Souefully it still is in order, but it should be right after. I just did it a little tight with our show, so people can come check that out right after as well.
Speaker 1: Nice. So little is this gonna be a full episode or is it just gonna be one of those thirty minutes for the pores as they.
Speaker 2: Say, it'll be on my show? So I do, Okay, I do what I do, right, So I do the full stream. You get that free and then you get instant access for a week, you know, on Patreon or if you're a member on YouTube, and then after that it goes on the free feed, so you do get a chance to see it live for free if you're a person who likes to catch the streams. So that it's kind of a little cheat code I give everybody.
Speaker 1: Nice okay, yeah, but let's kick it off. So we got Pentagon and we got new UFO UAP file dumps, So what's going on with this man?
Speaker 2: Well, it was interesting because I'm on the plane right and I'm reading one of Matt Ritt's books. Okay, he sent me like four books, and thank you Matt Eric for that. Great writer, dude, great stuff. Anyway, I'm reading about like an electromagnetic universe and how like it's kind of proving, you know, this concept about how Newtonian physics isn't really the real physics, et cetera. And then it's so interesting because I come home and I see this like file dump and the first article I see is about an ORB that was found. Right there's an ORB flying over and that's laid out in these new sets of documents. And it's interesting because NEF Hunter shut out NEF. He sent me a video with Moon Henry that was talking about this earthquake that we're gonna I think get into that just happened, and there was an ORB. Somebody took a video of an ORB right before it happened. So it's this weird correlation with earthquakes and electromagnetic energy, which I just read about in Matt Eric's books from these physicists. So I'm like, whoa, what a weird synchronicity going on. So anyway, that's the interesting thing to me, other than that it's just more UFO propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brad Leo talks a lot about I've had him on the show a couple of times. He talks about lay lines and plasmoids and even like solar flares and stuff. So he thinks, like a lot of this stuff is correlated. So when you get earthquakes or plate tectonics moving, it releases you know, like this plasma and it's kind of like a how he words, it's kind of like an energy source or something like that that maybe you know, entities or UFOs wherever you want to call him can grab to and use kind of like a like a stargat or portal to use it to to kind of manifest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or I mean it's like harp on steroids if you think about it with weather manipulation, right, because if that is the source, if you're able to harness that energy. And I think there's no mistake on Trump recently saying like five times in a clip, I should have put this in the notes, But he's like magnets, magnets, We need to focus on magnets. He kept saying it, said it over and over again, talking to like his Department of War guys and you know, Department of Energy guys. And I was thinking about the fact that electromagnetic energy like these this plasma and magnets really go well together when you're talking about UFO technology or what we're talking about here, So I think it's all connected. Brad's onto something, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He even laid out like a map of magnetite and I don't know if that's what magnets are made out of it, but they sound symore. But he was saying that.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure that it's got Ferris probably has fairest properties for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was saying that all the really famous UFO encounters or even you know, Bigfoot monster cryptis all the kind of weird paranormal stuff, the famous ones. He marked him on a map and then overlay this scan that shows I guess the manerals and stuff of the area, and without fail, all of them were like really heavy deposits of magnetite. Also, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Talked about it, and he talked about how like the way that I think I'm mirrored, so hold on, let me try to make this work. So see how this like comes together. Here these lines he was pointing out whenever he came on. He's like, it's like that, that's where they come together, like lay lines, right, and those energy zones, you'll find it easier to harness that energy. Right with the smaller amount of magnetite, you could do a lot more right in those areas versus a random place, you know. So that's interesting. But yeah, hey, shout out Jack. By the way. I got to meet Jack. He's a listener. He's awesome, and yeah he was there. Shut out Jack. I wish that people would have approached me. I was heading out pretty much, and so I sorry if I was a little disengaged for any of the listeners that you know, said high on the way out. I wish that they came up a little sooner. But uh, you know whatever, I get it. There's a lot going on. It was awesome. But yeah, so shout out everybody that I met, by the way. So, yeah, what does this post say. I can't really read it. I could pull.
Speaker 1: It's uh Tom Thomas, and it says Tom Magazine is putting the UFO Conversation front and center. It's newly released video UAPs and Government Secrets follows the August sixth feature America is Finally Taken Extraterrestrials Seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was the post. They're taking it seriously finally. That was the That was the thing I saw where I was like, yeah, no, okay, they're just trying to manifest their own their own like you're taking it seriously now, you know, like they're waving a little clock in your face and shit trying. Yeah, they're trying to hypnotize you wait, did they do that in the Disclosure movie?
Speaker 1: Well, it's like, you know, she was the news anchor and she went in front of the TV and starts showing all this video of aliens and aliens being cut on and tortured. And her superpower was that she had empathy, so she could project empathy and make people feel certain feelings. So she was making everyone feel sorry for these aliens and stuff, you know, all this terrible stuff we were doing to them and they were the victims. And then the movie ends with her looking it's like okay, now that you've seen all this, listen up, and then it just cuts Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. So it's definitely like a mockingbird working with the UFO disclosure movement, like you know, totally, that's what we're seeing in real time. So we could pull that article up next. And then after that, I have the ORBS and earthquake connection. There's a video that somebody took of an ORB right before that earthquake.
Speaker 1: So play this video here or no?
Speaker 2: So I go ahead, yeah, because the article just lays out with the video shows so we I mean kind of the article lays out a different situation with an ORB and then this video is one for the earthquake.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to play false advertisement f quorkw if the article it says. The Pentagon has released a fresh batch of this declassified UFO files with never before seen footage, renderings, and documents chronicling the mysterious Mysterious objects. Video show mysterious or whizzing over the residential area in the Middle East and footage of a black sphere hovering over the Pacific Ocean, seemingly vanishing for a moment before resurfacing late. The latest release contains forty one files in total, over a dozen videos, three images, and core PDF documents. The oldest document is from nineteen fifty three and the most recent one was from this year. The US Defense Department uploaded the first trash of one hundred and sixty one files through their website on the eighth of May, with promises of more to come, Where to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fun fun nineteen fifty three. That's funny because I believe that's around the time that the Robertson panel took place, where they decided that, you know, people's perception of UFOs is more of a problem than the actual UFOs themselves, and therefore we need to hide it from people. And then during that time you had this I forgot what it was called, but it was essentially a major Christian movement that created this evangelical you know, kind of with the Scholfield kind of Zionist kind of thing that all kind of happened right afterwards, which I think was done to start priming the Christians who would have totally rejected this into this new version of Christianity that we see today that is, you know, accepting all this right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's something to you. I've heard a lot of people say in which no, hindsight's kind of twenty twenty, But if we're being honest, it's like there's so much ambiguity. It's like we have our thoughts and our ideas, but it's like, man, really, what the hell is this, what the hell's going on? You know. But it's like I remember people, especially like the NDS guys, giving Timothy Alvarino a lot of guff because in his book, which he had a lot of good points, I think in his book, but I can see where one of the things he talked about can be really kind of gray and really decept you know, sow some seeds for deception if he is wrong. But I remember him saying like, you know, yeah, these are fallen entities up in the skies that we see, you know, doing all this kind of stuff, he said, but we got to be careful because he said, not all of them are our enemies. He said, some of them, you know, he said, are the good sons of God helping us, you know, retain our dominion and fight off the fallen sons of God.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's like, okay, well, which one.
Speaker 2: That's the angology?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: That's why I always point out like the Orthodox Church is being a tool that the same global cabala, you know, mystery occultists can use because of the angology aspect of it and theosis. You know, you can take theosis and kind of mix you know, mess with that a little bit with the whole Gnostic idea of gnosis, right and you know, becoming one with the monad or God through you know, it's the same kind of concept, but just a little different, right, which is why, by the way, you know, the devil always mirrors things, right, So there probably is some real aspects to that, but it's been used so much and obfuscated that Yeah. Man, I always just am really skeptical with any kind of angology, and I've even read that like the Book of Enoch is really an initiatory document for the masses, that that that's really what it's going to be used for, you know, not to say it's not true, but it's just an initiatory document into this kind of concept of the are you know demiurge archon Gnostic ideology.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah. My oly thing I guess I would say with that is like when you read the Bible, many guys quote from it, you know, so this is a oh it's true something, it's real.
Speaker 2: But I'm just I just think that they've kept it out of the Bible and now they're going to use it as a tool to manipulate people. I'm not saying it's not really right, That's what I'm saying. And then the best way to manipulate people is with real information that you've hidden for a long time. That's kind of the idea that they're doing now, with controlled exposure of conspiracies in order to generate reactions that would then make them accept because of corruption and ai government. What's the difference between this biblical version with Enoch. We got to usurp Christianity. Best way to do that is present this fallen with a different tweint, you know, kind of twist to it. Aliens right, technology right, and it becomes a good thing now because you know, we get a utopian out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what I'm going I see a lot of agnostics and gnostics both kind of using those narratives to paint you know, God is the mean, you know, colonizer. He doesn't want you to have knowledge. He wants you to be stupid, you know, because look, these guys came and gave you knowledge and then you know, proved your quality of life. But this guy brings a flood and wipes out every damn body. He genocides everybody and kicks out Adam and Eve for wanting to obtain knowledge. You know. This is a nasty, mean tyrant, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've literalized what the knowledge of the fruit of good and evil was instead of focusing on the good and evil aspect, right, which would be innocence. And so they've kind of lost their innocence, right, and they fell, so they became obviously there's something deeper going on there, more metaphysical, but it's more instead of focusing on the loss of innocence, you know, because now they're themselves, right, there's just a there's a loss of innocence there. Instead of focusing on that, they focus on he didn't want you to have knowledge, right, just general knowledge, right. And then they also use that knowledge in order to essentially do like metaphysical occultic stuff.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of interesting how uh they've actually turned that knowledge into an evil thing too, to where it's almost justified that kind of literalization, if that makes sense. Yeah, crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what they do. That's what and that's what you know, the Devil and all his cohorts do anyway, they'll they'll give you a couple nice truths. Like you said, they'll wrap it in four or five lives because they got a what an area they're wanting to nudge you two.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: This next one you got its orbs and earthquakes connection.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, that was that connection with Yep, let's pull that up. I'll throw it up on the screen.
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, yeah, sorry, you're good. It's been a while.
Speaker 2: So this is right before the earthquake and Columbia. I think it was Columbia. It is Japan. But yeah, look at that.
Speaker 1: Is that the Death Star?
Speaker 2: That's an orb though? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Look it's got the circle and the little circle inside, just like the Death Star.
Speaker 2: Planet.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know again, you know, I'm reading a book about this kind of like false science that we've been given based off of, like this idea of kinetic physics, gravity, all this stuff that's hasn't been proven in the sense that they've kind of sold it to us, whereas it has kind of been proven through electromagnetic science, and I think they've suppressed that real science and now they're using it and manipulating us with it, and I think it's becoming kind of obvious whenever people gotta check that book, it's really good.
Speaker 1: You prefer that to Brad and see, let him read it and see if any of the stuff he's been pondering about and stuff kind of lines up.
Speaker 2: I will, I'll make sure that he gets that. And yeah, I should try to link him up with Matt too, because Matt's got some good stuff. So there's also extreme heat and climate and engineering kind of conversations going on with Asia. It's currently experiencing extraordinary heat waves South Korea recorded at one hundred and eight degrees. Severe agricultural losses are happening in Japan. Hong Kong and China have also experienced extreme temperatures. So who knows, could be a little bit of europe weather warfare.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Guy Anderson just the other day on that live we did together, and he was saying that, yeah, he said, Europe. He said, it's the hottest he said I've ever been through. He said, I've been hearing my whole life. He said it's crazy. He said it's causing power outages and a lot of people, he said, in Europe don't have our conditionings, he said, cause we don't need it, he said, but we need it now, he said. Everybody is just miserable.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It's right. Whenever their LNG's shipments have been like dropping because of the war in Iran.
Speaker 1: Right, what is that.
Speaker 2: Liquid natural gas which is what they use for heating and cooling a lot. So Europe gets like all theirs from Iran. So it's interesting that they're getting like the hottest summer during the time that they've squeezed the shipments.
Speaker 1: Yep, random, man, nothing's random.
Speaker 2: I agree. Right. Detectives don't believe in coincidences, you know, so I like to be a good detective, not a babe one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love Derek Gilbert. He always used to say, I am not a coincidence theorist.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Well, here you got the Gaza and Trump proposal for the technocratic government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is something to be watching. It seems like they're taking the mask off a little bit when it comes to Gaza regarding the type of government that's going to be instituted through this new Gaza deal. Right, this new Gaza peace deal with the ten leaders, right, like the ten Kings that is going to be running it. But Hamas, in a press conference in Gaza, announced the resignation of the Gaza government and transferring authority to a technocratic committee. It's part of the Trump backed plan for ending the war and also rebuilding Gaza. They say, So current civil servants will remain in place to ensure service, and this guy is going to oversee the transition. And so the technocratic committee, which has been awaiting israel approval for months, assumes control. So, yeah, the mask is off.
Speaker 1: In Iraq, you know, give them some freedom, then install our own people, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the difference is like people have been calling out the fact that it's in open prison, they have drones. It's pretty much like they're testing out a technocratic government. And then you see this come out, you know, a couple of years later, and it's like, holy shit, you know, they're right, that's exactly what's going on. It's kind of like the Andonia Plan that's supposed to be a conspiracy the theory, but hundred Hector has just got given to Israel. That's been burnt in Argentina, and part of the whole Andonia plan is that Israel wants to like take over South America. Well they've been burning Argentina, and now the leader Javier Malay, who happens to be like the brother in law or a step brother of net Yahoo, he literally just gave him a bunch of land. Like none of this is coin. So people like to point at that as like a protocol of Zion conspiracy theory, and it's not, dude, Like all these conspiracy theories, even the the debunked forgeries, end up being exactly how history plays out later. So in my opinion, I feel like they discredit their own real documents, create a forgery, nobody will believe it, and then you do that exact thing.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I know that. What was it a while back they were talking about that. I think it was called the Greater Israel Project. How they were saying how the Bible did that they had so much more land. It went all the way into like Saudi Arabia towards like the northern tip you know of Africa, right before they went into Africa and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yep, no, yeah, that's this is part of that. It's just I don't think like the technique is kind of like one chunk you've got the Indonia South America plan, that's another chunk. You've got the Greater Israel, that's another chunk. So they're there is a lot of that going on. But I believe it's all intrawebbed global system that they're trying to make, just different movements, different movements in different regions, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'd never thought of that or heard of that until I had Billy Croan on the show and he kind of laid it out and showed that tech technique map. And what was crazy was the timing of it all because that was right when Trump was talking about taking Iceland, when he went into you know, what was that South American country, Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Venezuela, you know, and then he was talking about Cuban, Cuba of the old time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been bringing Canada in, you know, to the United States. So he was talking about all these countries he's wanting to take, and then he brought up that that Technicque map, and that's exactly the regions that you know, one of the ten Kings or nations was going to be.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's it's crazy because that's exactly when he had Eline in there in the administration and his grandpa literally started that movement in Canada and got kicked out because of that technocratic movement. So it was clearly too authoritarium for Canada at the time. And they've obviously worked that problem out, haven't they.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then you had the shoot the Trump stargate stuff too. Remember at the start of his administration.
Speaker 2: All just creating the technate technocratic technicque aspect, right, so creating the technology, the data centers. I wasn't going to talk about this today, but we should probably bring it up because it's the most interesting news going on right now. In my opinion. You should look up let me see the name of it, because I can't remember. It's called like Terra nova. Hold on a second, fifty times bigger than the Pentagon, dude, it's insane. Terra fab tr a fab Look that up please on X and we'll see if we can find a diagram that shows you how massive this thing is. It is insane, you guys. This just got announced like a few days ago, so this is pretty hot off the press. But when we're talking about a technique technology stargate, we're talking about this thing. So what do we got here? T E R A F A B. Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Start scrolling down the largest and most valuable building on Earth by far, and it will be stunningly beautiful. That's from Elon. It's like a little three D rendering or something.
Speaker 2: He's put a lot of posts out about it since they announced it. We're gonna kind of keep Yeah, we're gonna scroll past. We're gonna find there it is. Pull that up the Pentagon. Look at the look at it. This is a real life rendition of like the size difference. No legit, Like, that's how big this thing is?
Speaker 1: So what is that meters plus square feet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And so this thing is I mean.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's it's there's a million sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's supposed to be adding to like the broadband of the country, I guess, which I think really is like, you can't run a technocratic system with Internet of things, internet of bodies, biodigital convergence system without something like this that can create the output for the power grid, not for consumers but for the actual technocrats that need it. Right, So this is not going to add to our consumer base. It's just going to add to this system that Elon's create.
Speaker 1: So is this like a data center kind of power plant?
Speaker 2: You know, I just found out about yesterday. I've been doing some research on it. I was going to talk about you this weekend or next weekend. Let me see here.
Speaker 1: Which I've seen a X post. It was from Elon and Vladimir Putin was saying or accusing him of their starlink interfering with their drones and messing with some stuff or something like that. He was kind of like threatening an Elon, and then Elon replied back it was like one push of a button, I can take out your entire power grid. Dude, like basically shut up.
Speaker 2: I mean he can't. Yeah, he's got the satellites to do it as well. Right, And so it says here most goal is a trillion watts of compute a year, and it says here necessarily to go to space, a US electricity is only half a trillion watts. So he's trying to sell this idea that becoming a galactic civilization is it's necessary to create this. But remember, you know it's been said many times that the galactic federation or this idea of going to space is going to be used to usher in this global new world order, which is not going to be like a space federation, you know what I mean, that's not going to be the reality of what happens. But they're going to use that again, you know, to convince you. So so that's why this is all going on with the alien stuff and everything else, trying to really convince you that it's possible and we're going to actually do it, when in reality it's a grift, just like a.
Speaker 1: We need to put us out of our differences and work together for the survival of our race.
Speaker 2: You know, kind of like ches like Reagan said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Reagan said, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. And Reagan's motto was make America great. Right, it was the whole red hat, same motto. You know, I've went over a few times how Trump's presidency mirrors Reagan's. You know where he was, you know, an assassination attempt was attempted at the same hotel that Reagan got shot at. Things like that, right, So it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uh was it? Anthrop pick buying, scanning and editing rare books. So they're missing with the books now.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, yeah, pull that up. So ai Athropic, the company in Thropic is pretty much scanning and doing like technological Nazi book burning, like what they've told you the Nazis did, when in reality, if you're look into the books they burn, it wasn't good, you know, knowledgeable books. It was mostly smut. This is actually stuff we need, right, this is stuff that contains real information, and they're going to edit it and put into digital catalogs.
Speaker 1: Well, my thing is like, sure, if you want to digitize it, go right ahead, But why you got to destroy the physical copies?
Speaker 2: You know, well it has the original text right at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, calling out and the various shit. It's That's one thing I always told people. I'm like, I love audio books and stuff like that, but even if I listen to an audiobook and I love it, I go buy the physical copy because you know, one, you know e MP, you could lose every single digital download that you've ever gotten, you know, have the physical copy, and it's crazy because they're always changing. That's like the Nicholas Deaver's work of the Dragon Court. I got that on audible a couple of years ago, and I listened to it like three or four times, and then I got the physical copy and I've read through the physical copy two to three times. And I was talking about the other day on that Live with Sean Atwood, and I had somebody in the comment session say, where do I find this Dragon Legacy on Audible? I cannot find it. It's not there. And I went back and looked. I mean, it's in my library, but yeah, you can't get it no more. And then I found out that his daughter is re publishing the book and she's heavily redacting and editing it because she didn't believe the stuff her father talked about. So she's changing his work. She's even coming out and saying, oh, it wasn't like that. You know, it was basically grown men playing dungeons and dragons, and you know, so all the stuff he talked about wasn't true. So she's like republishing his stuff and redacting it and editing it to what she thinks it he is. And obviously she's took it off Audible now, so you can't even get the original on audible. So so glad that I got the Audible saved and the heart late before she got a hold of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm late, damn. And yeah, dude, that's the case with so many things, like the Internet archive. You know, you can find a lot of PDF files on there right now of great books, important books, bloodlines of the Illuminati, all kinds of stuff. Right, But then what about when you can't, you know, And that's why I like, yeah, ude, I'm trying to get a little fund going, you know, just a little side fund for just books, you know, like send me a little money for books. That's why I'm buying and we'll read them on here and whatever books. You know, I'll get a booklest going and vote on them, because yeah, dude, you got to have the physical copy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely dead heads in the chat here, he threw up something to kind of let us contextualize that. He said, Shoot, there's only one point five million square feet in thirty acres, so you know, one hundred million. I mean, that's a lot of anchorage.
Speaker 2: Bro jeezus, that's like three hundred that's like three hundred million acres or three not oh he did the three billions.
Speaker 1: It's just about he said, the factory is two thousand, three hundred acres.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, wow. I was like multiplying the one five square feet. Oh yeah, yeah, so that'd be like three hundred million square feet or like thirty million. Maybe I'm doing the maths. I've been up doing math all night. You're math mathing, bro, Yeah, dude, I work with small numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to do C and C work, but I always use my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're working with tenths and like thousands, you know, point zero zero zero one, point zero zero zero zero one. That's like, dude, you're working with numbers as small as one hair or less.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and x y axises, you know, going in out, up down, making your.
Speaker 2: Adjustments and stuff, just like geometry classics the only math I ever understood. Geometry.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay attention, dude. Luckily, when I went to school, they offered you to pass the technical path of the college path, so I took the technical so I didn't have to take all that advanced math stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, no, they didn't do that for us. It was like you just took it all. But geometry was the only one I didn't like, want to just lose my shit, you know, because I just hated algebra and stuff. Couldn't stand it. I haven't used it ever, so it's interesting how it unless you're doing advanced calculus to try to prove gravity, which can't be proven through math, and just like like that's most of the science. That's half the book I was reading too, by the way, where it's like there's science relies on them to do math equations to prove something's real. There's no actual experiencing of true reality going on. We've done that so long now that we're like totally detached from reality almost, you know, when it comes to that now, obviously there's a real observational science going on that I believe they've suppressed that you see in like stern and quantum physics and plasma technologies. But the mainstream stuff you learn at school, you know, like a lot of that just kind of once you get more advanced with that shit like astrophysics. I mean, come on, it's all bullshit, bullshit to sell you the Galactic Federation, and.
Speaker 1: There might be a handful I mean probably like two or three percent of the population that might actually have to use that stuff, you know what I mean. Yeah, like you said, it's all for not most of the time. Anyway, Okay, you touched on this. I don't know if you wanted to go deeper the palanteer otherworldly growth with the Israel and Gaza controversy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that touched on it. I will say the AI surveillance kind of normalization problem is real Israel. A recent discussion A recent discussion of Spider Man Brand New Day specifically compares the movies casual use to facial recognition surveillance with real world systems such as the automatic license plate readers aka flock and evenly, even jokingly, they've called the character Pallenteer Parker. Now this isn't the first time we've talked about this. Remember the Dark Knight mass surveillance clip that we played where you know Batman is maybe we didn't play it, but Batman in the Dark Knight, he's, uh, you know, he could see everybody through like cell phones and track everybody, just like Palenteer see through walls, has like sonar and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's funny because superheroes represent what you know, Nephelo demigods, right, right, So the superhero, you know, having the technology right that they're utilizing first right over the people you know that they're protecting quote unquote, So this is exactly what they're mirroring to day in real real time. They believe themselves to be of course doing this, right, So bringing back the heroes of old.
Speaker 1: M yep, we'll returned to the Golden Age, as Trump likes to say all the time. And even Superman, they come right out and say he's an alien, you know. Uh, Bruce Wayne is the only exception, but he's like, you know, he's you know, just regular human. But he's basically Elon Musk. He's got all the Fallen Angel technology exactly.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting because it's interesting because they came out with you know that Superman, the Man of Steel, you know, just right before Charlie Kirk was shot and his neck just stopped a bullet just like Superman does. Right. So it's this odd kind of correlation that was going on there too, right.
Speaker 1: So, and we found out this past weekend that they ate him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did find that out this weekend. Yes we did, you know, I mean they definitely physically did. I mean, blood went in somebody's mouth, you know, of Charlie Kirk's the day he died, for sure, So I mean that's crazy. And the guy was like that.
Speaker 1: The drinking of the what's you call that? It was one of the kings of England or something like that, or over in Europe, like the Cake of Life the Kings Drops, oh yeah, cap Wine that had crushed mummy skull in it, and that he was even using it on his deathbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the skull and bones like re enact whenever they did the same thing, right, Yeah, dude, that's so crazy. Yeah, but it is. It's all you know, the fertility rituals go all the way back to Babylon. I mean, they're just doing it over time. It's the same thing. I mean, the met Gala was literally the met Gala used to be one of these gatherings where like men would dress as women. They would go and they'd be like orgies and sex parties. Like that's what the equivalent of the met gala what we do today. That was going on in Babylon and there was something called like a met gala, and yeah that's what it was, dude. It's like men dressing up as women and all kinds of shit. Theg is pagan, yeah yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And even the name you know that he was, the name they picked was a very famous dragon princess, a sorceress Medea from the Caucus.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, Yeah, she's the call of Popo Ho. Lady. That's a funny lady, Dude, that's so funny. Called that is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Cool. So the past week or so, Trump he had a security issue while he was flying to Turkey. Uh, apparently there's a covert security operation during his Turkey trip after an Iranian assassination threat. So the covert security operation was that he rode I mean I've heard that he had to hide in a drink cart and get inside of another jet while the reporters rode on the jet he was supposed to be on. So they would have all pretty much died, like that's so crazy, dude. They would have all got like.
Speaker 1: That's fake news, fake news. Shut up, Piggy, I got that fake news.
Speaker 2: You should get shut up, Piggy, you should get that. Shut up, Piggy. Don't be rude.
Speaker 1: Don't be rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what he says here. Let'll play this. I think I think it has something to do with it for catering truck and perky.
Speaker 4: Why did you need to do that? Well, it's only up to Secret Service. I just follow what they'd like to do, So I go by secret Service and the military. They wanted me to go in a different flight, a different plane.
Speaker 2: Equal safety. But hey, they wanted me to do it, so I do it.
Speaker 4: I do what they say.
Speaker 2: The prest.
Speaker 1: Right out there the thread.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of threats. Why was it for you to fly on Air Force One? But I don't know. I was at greater risk. Thin, she's salty.
Speaker 4: Because that would be the plane.
Speaker 1: I think that way that they would.
Speaker 2: Be more likely to go for it. He's like, no, they actually, dude, that is so funny. Look at the gas lighting.
Speaker 1: But it was safe for us, you know.
Speaker 2: To look at the gas lighting. He goes. He goes, actually, as a matter of fact, the decoy plane that I was on to be safer was less safe. That's literally what he just told her. He said, Actually I was on the less safe plane, even though it was the decoy plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: We Also he feels about the press anyway, so he's like, hell, yeah, maybe I'll get rid of all these bastards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. If they died on Air Force one that day, he would have been like, well, I guess they weren't fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I listened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that news wasn't fake.
Speaker 4: Uh, Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we are getting into the interesting stuff. I was excited to talk about here. These last three topics are interesting.
Speaker 1: The cyber attacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just talked about this on my show right before, right before bro Grove, and since.
Speaker 1: Then, Meredith is dragging on us.
Speaker 2: Meredith y t right on. So cyber attacks, Klaud Schwab, let's pull him up. It's gonna be the top link.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk. Let's hear Klaus Schwab.
Speaker 1: You eat the bugs you own?
Speaker 2: We need right because I saw this and I've been.
Speaker 1: Pushed the button.
Speaker 2: No, you're good, You're good. I saw this, and since I saw this, I've been seeing a lot of weird corel it like just yeah, so we'll play this and then yeah, people will get it. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Would be seen just his voice. He sounds like the Dark Lord.
Speaker 2: Have you seen him? He dressed like Palpatine in one picture.
Speaker 3: Attack which would bring to a complete heart to thee power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole.
Speaker 4: In the next year, we will see significant threats we have to mitigate from cyber.
Speaker 5: The COVID nineteen rises would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack.
Speaker 6: To NAT the cyber attacking crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons of cyber security community.
Speaker 5: Can taw I've improved our impreparedness for a potential cyber pad they make.
Speaker 1: There could well be a world shaking cyber attack this year that would get people's attention. It sounds like you agree with.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so stuff happened in California, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Have We've had stuff happen in Minnesota, California, Taiwan. This has been going on globally, by the way, So this is like like he's talking about a global pandemic level cyber attack that would destroy our infrastructure on a level that clearly he's obviously hinting at, like lockdowns and shutting down the world again and all these things. Right, that's clearly what they're hinting at. And out of that would come obviously this technocratic clee state that they want to put up, right, So that's kind of what would come right out of that, and that would be the answer. By the way, It would be like, oh, well, this system, this AI system makes itself run and whatever whatever. Right, this is how we protect ourself from cyber attacks, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So AI can be everywhere at once and watch all this stuff when we can't. Right, kind of like nine to eleven. Scare people enough to where they will give away their freedoms and privacy to get the illusion of security. And I love Ben Franklin. He talked about this, you know, centuries ago. He said those who trade their freedoms for the illusion of security deserve neither.
Speaker 2: And they say he did say perceived freedoms, which was kind of a weird way to word it. So what the fuck are you talking about perceived freedoms? He's like, you think you're free, bitch, but you're not anyway. So it's interesting because yeah, right after this, we have what is that second link here?
Speaker 1: I think recently after this, we have had many domestic and global cyber attacks and then you got to Taiwan.
Speaker 2: By okay, I assisted well one second, so Iran Wyden's the second length right above Taiwan. Because this is important. I want to add this context here because they're going to blame it, of course, on the conflict with Iran. Right, cyber attacks hit the YEP that's right, cyber attacks, the assassination attempts, all of it. You know, it's the boogeyman in the in the East. So they're already kind of setting up the narrative. Iran conflict widened, hits cyber attack, hits US homeland. The exchanges of strikes between the US and Iran continues to expand. At the same time, as authorities say Iran has carried out a cyber attack on Minnesota water systems. Thirty different water systems went down at once, no clean water, et cetera. I think we'll bring up that as well. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So let's see Taiwan next. And then below that it says Susan City, California declared state of emergency.
Speaker 2: Yep, uh yeah, Demon Eraser did post that. When I saw him post that, uh yeah, I thought it was interesting. Yep. And it was like Suisen or whatever California where they were saying that they don't have to pay their electric bills. I love I love the idea, like these leftists like states and they're like, dad, just don't pay it now, you're good, yeah, which I mean, I do love that idea. I mean whatever, but it's not like it's taxes or something, but I don't know. It's just interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see here, Oh freaking ads. See guys, I gotta deal with ads too. I feel your pain. All pay the stuff on YouTube just to bypass them.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Ransomware Still Exploding sees to issue new adversor advisory on Gunra ransomware on August the tenth, identifying it as ransomware as a service targeting government and critical infrastructure organizations.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this is like a ransomware for sale, right, they uses AI. It's a gun Ra ransomware, so it's this idea of using it. They use AI with this ransomware. I don't know how it works. But twenty twenty six, there's been twenty five per day ransomware cyber attacks up twenty five percent over a year over year. So just kind of laying out some like statistics showing that it is getting rampant. I've been hearing a lot of cyber attack stuff for the past couple of years. I'm sure you have, and they've definitely been building this narrative. Now. I'm hard pressed to find any cyber attack narratives before COVID. That's something I find interesting, not many, not many. So it is kind of building up to that next thing. And it's funny to me that they use resources and like this idea of like shutting it out water plants, electricity, because as we'll get into at the bottom here, I think resources energy, it's going to be an energy lockdown instead of like COVID where for a pandemic. This is going to be an energy lockdown.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Yeah, and that's something I was honestly afraid of, like back around like two thousand and four, you know, and everything, because that's about the time I got out of high school and everything was just kind of starting to go that way and I could see it, you know, and I was just like, man, we go digital on everything, digital banking and money and you know all this stuff. Yeah, it's gonna be great, you know, instant gratification, everything at the touch of your thumbs. But it's like, God, Lee, all you need is you know, we had EMPs back then, call it take this one freaking MP, dude, and we're back to the freaking stone age. And think about all the people, you know, I talk about this a lot of time, Like with resets, you know, I think there was many resets. You know, I think the Bible just talks about our current reset. But that's why Solomon said, nothing news under the sun will marvel and say, oh, we've created or found this new thing, But no, it's something old just now being rediscovered because at those resets you lose all your technology. Because if you think about it, the people that survive, or the good old boys and girls that know how to farm, they don't how to fish, they know how to hunt, they know how to live off the land. Those are the people that's going to survive. And you think those people know how to build a computer, you know, or any kind of sophisticated thing. No, yep, that's why so long to get all that back.
Speaker 2: That's right. I do believe that, and I wonder how much it's tied in with the procession of the ages. Like they try to say, you know, there might be some something real to that, so I do. I don't throw that whole theory out. I think there's something to that. I just think that that also has been hijacked with the root race theory and everything else. But there's still I think true aspects to it. For sure.
Speaker 1: Many resets, Yep, now you're at something that I'm actually kind of been watching the Joe fails Dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I figured you'd have some stuff on this for sure.
Speaker 1: Right, it's because I've forgot. I've actually gotten into some theological arguments with him. Some of the stuff he's posted. I've commented and been going back and forth and stuff like that, because when he went after Paul and he was saying, oh, yeah, Paul made up this whole new doctrine and you know, uh, propagated himself at the top, you know, and done all this for his benefit. And I was like, yeah, bro, he come out and proclaimed the Gospel of Christ and him and all of his buddies were persecuted, thrown in hot tar pits, and crucified upside down. Yeah, he benefited real well from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no understood. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was reading some old shit too, so I wonder, you know, he was just seeing different stuff, I guess too, you know, changes his perception.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Hi, I'm from Columbia. We saw those orbs all day after the earthquake. Wow, shut out, shut out, y'aol. I assume it's y'ao because they're like Spanish. Right, Wow, that's crazy. Did you get a video. Yeah, yeah, yeah, six g agenda pod at Gmail if you have it, or he send.
Speaker 1: It to Docteus Linn's four two three at gmail.
Speaker 2: There it is cool. So this is Joe Fel's right, he's the guy with the old Bibles. He's been around for a few years now, I want to say five years. I've been seeing him.
Speaker 1: He was like a van life kind of guy, right.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And then he said he came across his old Bible, free Masonic Bible. Now interesting, Freemasonic Bible was one of the first things he was breaking down, was it not. It was like a big ass old free Masonic Bible. Well where do you think he got it from? Dude? You should go to the next link, because he's got literal free Masonic tattoos all over his body.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never noticed that until people start calling it out after he died. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't pay much attention to the guy to know or not know or see him shirtless. So, but it is crazy because when you when you have a free Masonic Bible, when you're breaking down all this Solomonic scriptures, it's not surprising to me, right that this guy is a Freemason it's clearly trying to do some weird shit, you know, which is probably why you had a problem with him, because he's obvious scheming scripture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's totally obfuscating and trying to turn people away from it, you know, showing. Yeah, And that's why I try to be open, you know, because a lot of Christians, Oh, it's the perfect divide inspired word of God, never change, you know, and they talk about basically it's like automatic writing. The way they talk about it, like oh, the Holy Spirit took over the prophet or the author and they just their eyes rolled back in their head and they didn't know what they write because God wrote it for them. Right, that's automatic writing. We condemned that, and so I just try to be real and I'm like, yeah, there's there's some changes made and editorial stuff. We can see that, but we think about it. Yeah, to the oldest ones and show the important stuff has been maintained. And then also if you are curious that something's been changed, if you go back and look, I think God has deserve some of these oldest texts to show us the originals, you know what I mean, masoretic texts. That's what a lot of our Bibles are based off of and they hated Jesus. So yeah, they changed a lot of shit to point away from him, you know what I mean. So I try to be honest like that.
Speaker 2: That way, and that's where the Masonic Bible came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they try to throw that stuff in our face. And then if we're all like, oh no, it's all perfect and never corrupted, and then they show all these other documents, we look like an idiot and they're not going to listen to it.
Speaker 2: No, that's right. Well, also, like think about the implications, right, Like this guy's scanning a Bible. As soon as he's scanning this old Bible so he could release it to everybody in a digital archive, he happens to die. So now people are more likely to go listen to his teachers teachings rather because they believe that he was closer to the truth, when in reality he was really obfuscating the whole time. That is a possibility, and this is how they operate oftentimes. And you know it's the barber streis in effect. Right, you kill somebody and everybody's paying attention. You know, everybody knows about Charlie Kirk. I bet half America didn't even know who he was before. So it's one of those things right where not to say everybody's gonna know Joe fels Is, but the people who are in this space are wondering, are looking, They're gonna definitely be looking harder in which they think that.
Speaker 1: Free energy and stuff a lot too. He worked with some guy that come up with some kind of machine that gave off free energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he said plastic two gas guys with him.
Speaker 1: Helicopter starts circling, and planes line back and forth watching even kind of stuff like that. I realized that he even made a video and he was like, guys, I got helicopter circling my house and following me, and got people feder rallies parked outside my house and all this kind of stuff. He's like, I'm just letting us know I am not suicidal. I was like, ooh, you know, because at first I thought maybe it was a drug overdose. If by being honest, because he's a rough character, he's been an out of prison, he's got a history of drugs and stuff, and whoever made that post on his Instagram had said, uh, basically, please remember Joe for all the good things he did, Please don't remember him his last act, and that's all they said. And we didn't know that it was hanging at the time, and I was like, he's had a drug overdose and they're trying to say, hey, remember all the good things, don't focus on this bad thing how he went out. But then later it come out that he that he hung hisself supposedly.
Speaker 2: Really wow, Well, you know there was somebody on the Clinton body count who hung himself after shooting himself in the chest with a shotgun four times. So, I mean, you know, it's crazy how things happened, right, So I wonder how it happened with him, you know, or if he did it all. Who knows. It's crazy that we have to question those things. But it's like there's so much CIA crazy shit going on. You guys need a swear jar. I'm working on it. You know. Here's the deal. We'll get a swear jar and you give us money when we curse. How about that. How's that sound that'll incentivize me to stop. I promise I won't abuse you. I swear.
Speaker 1: Let's spam the four letter words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I promise I won't get crazy.
Speaker 1: There's another one. Here's this another image of a tattoo or something. Oh no, this is that ancient alien's crap.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I caught out on this too.
Speaker 2: That's right. And so you know again people are going to look at his stuff and they're going to be more drawn to his version of what scripture is rather than write the truth, because he had the truth and they killed him for it.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, Yeah, he had the truth and the thinking is too. And I'll be honest, guys, I'm human. I make mistakes, and I don't know if this person in this space is in on the gag or if he was just deceived. But huge fan of Steve Quayle. And I met this guy named Jesse that done a film with him through social media and we got to talking and he's the guy that led he led expeditions down in Mexico and was digging and finding these artifacts like this, and he was like the first one that's come out and talk about it. And Steve quall worked with him and hired him as like his archaeologist or something like that, and they done all these films talking about all this stuff, and through Jesse, I was able to get Steve on and At first, I was like, oh man, this is pretty wild. But this just kept getting wilder, you know, I mean more outrageous, and mixing Egyptian iconography with all this other kind of just a culture blend, and it looked too modern, and I'm like, dude, this is there's something fishy. And then I got to looking. And then at that time you could find, like on eBay and TikTok, there was people selling these and you got to look in the background. Hew there as stone chessels and raw materials and stuff like that. So I mean, they were anybody paying attention to be like, okay, this is a shop where they make these things. But then they say, oh no, we dug these up. So I was like, yeah, these people are buying these things, burying them in the ground for a few months or a year, and then going out and discovering them and filming them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean think about the Peru mummies, right, the Peru mummies recently, where Stephen Greer was promoting that and then it turns out that it's an elaborate hoax. Somebody literally made like a skeleton you know, that literally looked real, you know, and that's crazy. If you go through those lengths right to make a alien baby, you know or whatever it was in Peru. And it's like yeah, because they really really need to push this narrative. This is important. Mainstream news is showing you alien spacecraft quote unquote. Right, so this is clearly not a joke here, right, people, as we said in the beginning, are finally taking UFOs and aliens seriously. Remember, so this is like something right, So this is this is not a joke. It is all I'm saying. So, yeah, you're these elaborate It takes a lot of money to do that kind of stuff. This isn't just some criminal random like huckster, you know, criminal guy that's just trying to make some money. T it guarantee it. This is somebody who's working with real artifacts and making it because he's working with who has real artifacts. All the rich families. We know this that we know that the whole art archaeological community has been completely hijacked by rich you know, billionaire class families, so they could take all the artist you know, they.
Speaker 1: Talk of the head of len she talked about I can't remember what she called it, but it was like people that went out dig and finding this stuff and they just had their cabinets of curiosities, and so they had like their basements with all these mummies and all this kind of crazy stuff that they dug up, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's like, however, they're also in the mystery schools, they're also in the mystery cults, and they also want to perpetuate this narrative. So having those artifacts so they could justify their own ideology, it's pretty pertinent.
Speaker 1: Yep. And that's the thing is, like we look back at all the old documents and books and stuff. We put so much authority in that, but when you look back, it's like, no, these are rich nobby people with all kinds of money. They ain't like they had, you know, all this training and schooling and doctor's degrees. It's just they had the money to pay the right people off to go digging and do some grave robin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not for no reason that we grew up with a bunch of really cool archaeologists that made us want to go do archaeology because it looked like the coolest job in the world. Right, Well, who owns Hollywood? Right, So it's like this idea of like, well, yeah, they're going to perpetuate that. Right. Atlantis was a Disney movie when we were younger for a reason. Right, So it's you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: And just a quick shout out. Guys, we got almost sixty people in here and only twelve likes. Hey, don't be a Jackets hit that like Baby for the show Man. We got your attention. Help us out that college. I know it's a lot of work. It's a click of that thumb. Behay, we'd appreciate it. Guys.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give you arthritis, but I need some love here, Okay, So come on work with me in the middle.
Speaker 1: Best currency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get you some hemp Ocean. Don't worry, we'll get them Mark, We'll get them joints feeling.
Speaker 1: Good, baby, get them.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Well, we can probably, I'm gonna we can hold the last one. We'll skip to that one. I'll get some more stuff on that. I think for next week anyway, because I don't think that's gonna be a story that's going to go away, so we'll keep that. We kind of touched on it earlier, the whole idea of resources being limited and maybe an energy lockdown being the kind of proposed plan via cyber attack or if you look at Anna Jacobson's new book, maybe a biological weapon. But they've already kind of done that, so she's a little late to the train on that one, I think. So anyway, Yeah, it's been a great show, Jo, I'm glad to be back. Shout out to everybody in the chat. Thanks for all the engagement. Definitely like the show. If you like it and share around, tell your friends they want to find out what's going on, dude, check out the Prometheus Report.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, well quick plug, I guess because I know you got to cut out here really really soon, but check out his show sixty agenda. He's gonna be on with Nefflin Desk Squad in just a few minutes, so jump from here, go straight to his channel and sure being entertained, get your infotainment as I like.
Speaker 2: This all day.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 2: I'll be live again with William Ramsey at six o'clock talking about flock cameras too. We're gonna deep dive on that in the you know, whole surveillance system being built that we kind of touched on today, So check me out tonight as well.
Speaker 1: All right, man, guys, hope you enjoyed that, be sure check us all out man and on our various channels, and be sure to tune back in next week nine am Eastern Standard time and we'll dive through the depths of the headlines. Guys, thanks for coming out.
Speaker 4: So we steal the fire stell frozen by the around they con