Speaker 1: You'll go away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO it?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we wanted one of those.
Speaker 1: Data areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither.
Speaker 2: There were seven one golf. If it was anybody a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 1: We were sending one top of golf negative, okay, off fi the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: But it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed out over the thought of us.
Speaker 5: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: Guy you just called up to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: He is to god more calm in on an unidentify object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 6: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I hope you're all doing good this week. I'm Nick Canta and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. This episode, we're in the state of Utah in the US to meet viewer and he has some strange encounters he's going to be sharing with us tonight, including a spirit encounter at a hospital, a visit at his house from the Black Eyed Kids, and experiences while going door to door doing his missionary service for the Church of Latter day Saints. Bueler is up next, but first, if you enjoy a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Good evening, be there, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks, good to be here.
Speaker 2: It is great to have you with us today and your calling from the state of Utah in the United States. Correct, can you tell us something about Utah that people may not know.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Well, I don't think crazy in particular. I guess everybody knows. This was settled by pioneers from the Church of Jesus Christ, the Latter day Saints, back in the mid eighteen hundreds, back in the days of ox pulled wagons and such when they were fleeing religious persecution. But I guess you know, people actually come here from all around the world to enjoy all the amazing national parks we have and all the beautiful red rock formations and arches and such. We've always been pretty famous for our snow skiing. We've just heard that we're charted to be hosting the Winter Olympics for the second time here and sometime I think in the ten years. But so yeah, it's a great place. I feel like skiing and snowboarding and outdoor type stuff. Not so famous if you like to go out drinking at night. We have I guess, less friendly laws around the sale of alcohol and such that people find appalling. I was working in a grocery store as a young man one day and stocking the shelves with something, and some type of construction crew or landscaping crew came in and the guy said, Hey, where's your beer? And I just looked him rd the face and I said, oh, we don't sell beer. He's like, you don't sell beer. You got to be kidding me. And I guess that was just something that the owners of the grocery store had decided they would do because of being religious and stuff. But yeah, it is a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wonderful. And it's also known as the bee.
Speaker 1: Hive State, correct I was, I guess supposed to be in relation to how industrious the people were who who settled the state back in the old days.
Speaker 2: So yeah, interesting stuff. I always like to learn a little bit about each state. Wonderful. Okay, now, view that you've got some experiences you're going to be sharing with us, would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Sure? All right. So I have a few, but so I guess the first one I had was back approximately nineteen eighty six. It could have been nineteen eighty five. I was either way, I was three or four years old, and this is different than most of the other stores I've heard, But anyway, I was playing around with some change I had found in my mother's purse and there's a good handful of it. I stuck it all in my mouth for some reason and was I must have tasted terrible. But I was just kind of moving all these coins around my mouth, and I accidentally swallowed one of the coins, and it was terribly painful. I don't know if you've ever accidentally swallowed an ice cube or something while you were having a drink, and how awkward and painful that can be. Gulping that down it was. I guess it was comparable to that. But anyway, so I was crying and coughing and choking and all this fun stuff, and so my dad ended up taking me to the emergency room at the hospital, and they were going to do some procedure called pumping my stomach, which I don't believe they do much of anymore, if they do it at all. I guess how they do the procedure is beside the point. But anyway, I remember my dad was leading me back to the procedure room or they were going to do this thing, and there was a man sitting on the counter dressed kind of roughly, such as a construction worker would be dressed, and he as he saw me walking back there, he started to make fun of me. He started saying, Oh, look, my name is so and so, and I swallowed a penny. Oh my gosh, poor me, boo hoo, all this stuff. And I was pretty alarmed that I was being teased whatever by this guy. And so I asked my dad, who is that guy, you know? And how does he know my name? And why is he being so mean to me? And my dad had absolutely no clue who I was talking about. So I believe that was probably one of my earliest experiences with a spirit that I know of. My second and third experience, let's skip ahead to about two thousand and two. I was on a proselyting mission for the Church of Jesus Christ Latter day Saints, and I was in a mission area that covered southeast Texas and the southwestern part of Louisiana. I was in this city was called Pasadena, and were my companion and I were living in an apartment complex. It was actually pretty nice, it was. And when I say nice, I just mean that the folks lived there were, you know, typically what you'd consider to be pretty decent people that weren't up to anything, stady or stuff like that. Did I say we lived on a second story. But anyway, so this one night, it was getting close to what was bedtime for us, and there was somebody at the door, and so I went and answered the door, and there were these two filthy little girls. They I'll just say, they were like way overdue for a shower, as far as I could tell it by sight. And they I think they're the Between the two of them, they were both between the ages of four and seven at the most. And they asked if they could come into our apartment for some reason, and I was already starting to tell them no, they couldn't, and you know, such things were against the rules for US missionaries. And they started to behave rather erratically, and I had noticed all of a sudden, I guess I hadn't noticed immediately because it was so dark outside and the glaring porch light we had on, I realized both of these little girls had completely black eyeballs, like there was no noticeable like whites of their eyes and such, and I just had this terrible feeling. I commanded them to leave in the name of of Jesus Christ and shut the door, and they were gone in a flash that was pretty shaking. I don't it seemed like there's some type of demons or something, and I guess I've since read about such things, and I guess supposedly you're screwed once they get in your house, and it's kind of like the whole vampire thing, supposedly, where you have to invite them in or let them come in, and then they do whatever they do to make your life miserable. Anyway, the third experience was while I was still on my mission, but in another city. This city was called Beaumont, Texas. A new companion and I were going from door to door, knocking on doors, trying to share the gospel with whoever we could. And we were in a neighborhood that was pretty seedy and known to have gang silence and murders and things of that nature. And we had just gone to one house and got no answer, and so we're going on to the next house and walking down the sidewalk. As soon as we crossed the property line into the next house, I got this terrible feeling that just really took me over. And I told my companion, you know, I said, Elder, we should skip this house and just go knock the next one. I've got a really bad feeling about it. And I didn't understand why I would have a bad feeling about it, because this house was actually nicer and better kept than most of the other houses on the street. But my companion didn't want to hear it. You know, He's like, no, elder, we have to share the gospel with everybody. And so he goes charging on up to the door and knocks on it, and this dark skinned man answers the door. The whites of his eyes were very yellow, and interestingly, I noticed that you couldn't distinguish his irises from his pupils. It was just like this big old black spot in the middle of his eyes is very creepy looking. But my over enthusiastic mission companion starts going into his spill, Hi, my name's Elder so and so, and this is Elder so and so, and we're missionaries. And this guy cuts him right off. He's like, I know who you are, and he says, I actually have my own spirituality. And apparently this guy must have been involved in some kind of serious Satan worship or black magic or something, because as you know, as soon as he started talking, I just you know that that terrible feeling I had kind of just intensified. And this guy proceeded to say terrible things to us, which which wasn't out of the ordinary. We have people say rotten, terrible things to us. Oh, I wish you guys would die or get hit by a truck or whatever, you know, and or tell us we're going to hell and all the stuff. But this guy was different. You know, he if he just summoned the demons of hell or whatever to say these terrible things to us, But they're such terrible things and seemed to somehow relate to things we would only know about ourselves. That we felt so destroyed. And when I say destroyed, I mean not just like disheartened for being rejected, because we got rejected all the time, you know, just getting doors slammed in our face day in, day out. But this, I mean, the stuff this guy had to say was so terrible that I think I've blocked it out of my mind. But interestingly, when you're out there serving the Lord and doing your best to do what's right and following the rules and working hard till the Lord is with you, and you know you have your guardian angels with you, and stuff and it's noticeable. You know, You'll notice all these times you could have died, you know, and you have the inspiration of God with you. But suddenly I feel like, partly because I had ignored the promptings from the Spirit, and partly from just having had this conversation with this kind of lost individual, my companion, I no longer had that that presence of God with us, you know, or the Holy Spirit. And for once, for the first time in the several months I had been out there doing this work, I was left without that and just left filling just like any old person. I guess it's hard to explain unless you've experienced that, but you know, I was looking extra careful that night anytime we would cross the street because I felt so so much more vulnerable than usual. And I think it took us a good day plus before we got back to our usual selves after that event. Let's see, the fourth experience I had was pretty interesting. This was years later, somewhere between I want to say, between twenty ten and twenty twelve. I had gotten into the military. I was formerly military intelligence, and we came home to visit my side of the family here in Utah from living out of state where I was stationed in the military, and somebody sent me to the grocery store to get a few items. Whether it's to make dinner that night or for the next day, I can't remember, but anyway, I got into the checkout line at the grocery store and I noticed this woman standing in front of me had particularly strange bodily proportions. For those of you who don't understand what that means, I guess whether you take an anatomy class or a figure drawing class for art or something, there's this concept that when you're drawing a human, they have certain proportions, meaning that they're different parts of their body relate to each other, usually in different ratios. And we take that for granted when we see people all throughout the day because we all have similar purports. Men's proportions are obviously slightly different than women's, but no big deal. But this, this person in front of me, had proportions which I had never seen in a person, and she had very strange, long, thin limbs, and I had done. Don't get me wrong, I have seen people that were in late stages of anorexia before. This was not just a case of anorexia. I mean, the length of her various parts of her legs and arms and stuff, and how that related to her shoulders and head and all that stuff was just way off. And she also didn't seem that it didn't seem to be just a case of deformity either. And I didn't count the fingers on her hands, which I'm looking at, you know, that would be of interest to know. But one thing, one very distinct thing I recognized, was in her face. Her head was very large, and not only that, but her eyes were twice the size of any human eyes I have ever seen in my life. And this was not just a thyroid problem or something, And you know, that was just her eyes were gigantic. And I am a very sociable, talkative person. I'm very comfortable talking with people, no matter their station in life and such, probably because of my missionary service. But I wanted to make small talk and at least say hello to this woman. But in the very act of trying to do so, it's like I was stopped. It wasn't just a case of fear, it's that I actually couldn't when I went to speak. My different muscles in my throat and my mouth would not even activate. I am not like a speech pathologist by any means or anything, but it's just I went to speak to her, and it's like I was not allowed to, Like she obviously had some type of psychic or supernatural abilities beyond my imagination. And that was so bizarre for the first time in my life to go to talk to somebody and just be stopped dead in my tracks in that way. And I remember looking at the cashier who's reading up everybody's groceries, and you know, this is another interesting thing that comes to mind, is the fact that this person ahead of me was paying for their groceries. But you know, we'll talk about that later. But anyway, I looked at the cashier to try to observe, you know, if she had noticed anything about the customer and ahead of me, and I even asked her, and this lady didn't even know what I was talking about, and it was so bizarre, so I didn't quite comprehend what I had just observed, and so I just kind of put it out of my mind for some years Later on, I somehow started looking into all this paranormal and UFO stuff, and I've heard multiple stories about a let's say extraterrestrial slash human hybrid breeding program whatever for lack of better term, and how they are cross breeding different species of extraterrestrial with humans. And then suddenly clicked and suddenly this all made sense, and that this being who appeared to be a woman could very likely be one of those hybrids. And I thought, that's fascinating. And but of all the bad things people say about, you know, different species of aliens and stuff, I did find that interesting that she was actually paying for her groceries. I you know, if I had abilities that extreme, maybe I wouldn't pay for my groceries all the time. I don't know, anyway, so that was interesting. Oh and then so if my next experience. My grandmother on my mom's side passed away in the end of twenty fourteen. We had always been very close. I had always been particularly close with her, as well as my grandfather on my dad's side. But anyway, when she passed away, I guess when I say we had been close, we would often talk to each other on the phone and stuff, and often visit. I guess they only lived an hour and a half away, and so it wasn't too big of a deal. To go visit my grandparents. So she passed away, and we were living out of state, and for whatever reason, I wasn't able to travel home for the funeral, and I was kind of upset about it, but ultimately I knew that my grandmother loved me, and I knew that she knew that I loved her as well, and tried not to feel too guilty or put off that I wasn't able to go. But I think subconsciously I must have been more bothered by it than I wanted to admit, because several months went by and we ended up moving back home here to Utah to live closer family. We had been living in a house, but we moved into an apartment and one night I was lying in bed and I received you to message. You know, it must be telepathically. I don't communicate telepathically on any kind of a basis with anybody, but this message, it just came to my soul, you know that. And I could recognize whatever the energy and the voice as that of my late grandmother. And she said she was coming to visit me, and that she would come through the front door. And she was telling me such so that I wouldn't be alarmed, and so I got out of bed, and she walked right in through the front door, and obviously without opening it. But she appeared to be a much younger version of herself. She was I think she was in her late eighties, possibly when she passed away, I can't even remember now, but anyway, she appeared to be someone maybe in her thirties. And we spoke briefly, and she asked me how I was doing, what I was up to, all that stuff, and then she asked me if she could see the rest of my family, and so I walked her to the two different bedrooms that the kids were sleeping in at the time, and I showed them each child. I showed her each of the boys and told her what was going on in their lives. And I was still married at the time, and so I showed her my ex wife, and she knew she had known all these people in her her living years, and so it's not like this is the first time she met him or anything. I showed her my wife and told her how you know, she was doing it, her job and all this stuff. And then she walked back out to the living room in the apartment, and she said she had to go, and she told me how much she loved me and my family and that she was proud of us all and started to be I guess, afraid of the sadness that would come over me as she was going to leave, because you know, I didn't know and I was going to see her again. Surprisingly, when she left, I was left with an intense feeling of joy, of real, true happiness, and of peace, which I think was bizarre because I was totally didn't make sense to me how such a thing could happen. I was just totally expecting to be sad as all. Heck, but you know, I feel sad thinking about it, just because I missed my grandma. But it was so bizarre. After she left, I felt so happy and peaceful. And I guess that does it for that experience. Oh oh, I guess. One thing I wanted to say, though, was that at first I was wondering if that experience with my grandmother could have just been a dream, because you know, we want to rationalize things away and just think, oh, yeah, probably because I ate some spicy chicken too late at night or something. I don't know. I think to all the dreams I've had where I've been in locations that were supposedly familiar to me, and how the details of those locations would be different than they were in real life, And that was one easily identifiable way I would know something was a dream. But in this meeting with my grandmother that the apartment was still exactly the way it was in reality, you know, all of the everything was in the same place. So that was bizarre. But also was the fact that the conversation that I had with her was so realistic in that, you know, how she would have carried on a conversation with me. There was nothing weird or wacky about it. It was all so coherent and cohesive, and so I think what happened might have been something more than a dream. I've read in recent years about different dimensions and you know, people raising or lowering their vibration and all this stuff, and I'm thinking that somehow, you know, through her arrangements or whatever, I was able to meet her on a spiritual level in a dimension that is close to the one that we live in somehow, and so that was really cool. But yeah, anyway, so back to my last experience, which was between twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen after the military, I began studying meditation as a means to help deal with anxiety issues that I had developed while in the military, and so I just wasn't doing anything complicated. I had started a habit of meditating twice a day, though for I think about fifteen or twenty minutes each time, doing something somebody had taught me called mindfulness meditation, which is pretty common where you just kind of you sit in a chair somewhere and relax and pay attention to either the sound of your own breath or the feeling of breathing and such, and just try to let go of all your excess thoughts and stuff. And I was sitting there in the middle of a meditation one day, in a high backed kitchen chair that I had in my bedroom, and it was against the wall. I was sitting there, and suddenly, even though I knew for a fact that I was home alone, I always keep the door locked and so on and so forth, Suddenly a hand there's like somebody put their hand down on my right shoulder, and you know, the way it felt seemed like it would have been a right hand of somebody who was standing behind me. And I could tell it's probably the hand of a It felt like the hand of a working man who really gets out and you know, does hard work with their hands, because it wasn't a light, little hand or anything. But anyway, strangely, I didn't I wasn't afraid or feel any reason to be afraid. But that hand was put down on my shoulder and stayed there for a few seconds, and I did, you know, slightly open my eyes a bit to peek around. But you know, I never knew who it was exactly, or if somebody had, you know, come to visit me from the spirit world.
Speaker 4: But anyway, do you have an interest in the bear of normal?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 5: You'll love the unex network dot com. The ax is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Michah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the para normal programs you'll find on the ACTS. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at Hey you n x dB. Follow our Facebook group on x network by the podcast on Spotify. iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 4: It's time It's the x X.
Speaker 1: So that is all the experiences I have to share for tonight.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Thank you for sharing all that.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes, you know, you can meditate and put yourself into a state maybe leave yourself open to other things.
Speaker 1: It's highly possible. I think meditation is an amazing thing, and there's it creates. There's so many more possibilities than people realize because I think in uh, you know, popular culture, let's say, in movies and cartoons and stuff, they kind of make fun of people who meditate, like why would anybody in their right mind want to just sit there doing nothing? But it can be used for so much more. I think besides helping you relax, it can help you to you know, recharge your energy and you know, recharge your mind. And I've read a handful of books on it in the last several years. And you know, supposedly it even helps your body to achieve such RESTful states that you might not even attain and sleep that it can help you help your body regenerate itself. I guess the list goes on and on of all these benefits to your physical and mental health you can receive from meditation, but I'm sure you could use it to talk to your ancestors if you want to. I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: I think there is so many benefits to it. I mean I don't get a whold lot of time to do that, to meditate, but I think it's important to come away sometimes and escape the news and the TV and social media and stuff and just find calm. You know, it doesn't necessarily have to be meditation. It can be you know, reading the book or going for a walk or someone where you can find some quietude, you know, not just physically, but for the mind as well. I mean, yeah, the benefits I think are endless when it comes to meditation. I think it's something people should, you know, bring into their lives more. The mind is a very powerful thing, and I think your bodies in your mind, you're able to reprogram yourself pretty much, you know, you know, whether it's to do stress.
Speaker 1: Or addiction or.
Speaker 2: Something like that, you know, to probably set yourself out on a better path. Remember, years ago, as my mother told me about something they used to do as kids, and it was before they would go to bed, they would repeat something and this is just basically making yourself more suggestible. So say, for instance, if they were to get up earty at a certain time and uh huh, they used to say, I will wake up at six o'clock, and they would repeat it twenty or so times. Oh wow, And then the following morning, sure enough, without the need of anyone or an alarm clock, they would wake up bang on that time.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, there's so much more to the subconscious mind. And not only that, but I guess our energy of you know, our spiritual energy have being connected with the rest of you know, the human consciousness and the earth we live on and all that. It would be quite adventurous to explore the limits of that sometime. I think there's a handful of different ways that can help you think more clearly and sharply. Yeah, here's the question for you is have you ever gotten in an argument with somebody? Maybe you won the argument or maybe they did. You know, did anything good come of that? Did that improve your relationship with that person? You know? I mean I think of being a missionary and how a lot of people you meet out on the street whatever love to Bible bash with you, you know, or kind of argue about this and that and another, and I think, you know this, if they're trying to wean me over to their faith or something there, they're doing a terrible job. Because let's assume they won the argument or something. You think I really want to go take up their faith and their religion. It's like, I don't know, I hope that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: You know, Over the years, I've had many interactions with certain religious groups, certain cults as well. I've ended up getting not involved with, but I had conversations, conversations with Indeed, I'm very like, I'm very open to hear what people have to say. It doesn't always necessarily mean that I'm gonna I'm going to probably take probably what I need from it more than anything else. I'm not always just going to jump ship or anything like that. But I'm always interested on their side. I'm always willing to listen to people. Not necessary politicians, mind does a completely different story. But when it I'm interested in what people have to say. I mean, it couldn't have been that easy having to knock on doors, because you you know, you never you never always know what you're going to get, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had some pretty crazy experiences. I don't think. Look, I never had a gun point at me or anything, so I was lucky there. But yeah, it could get pretty hostile pretty quick at some houses. And you know, luckily I lived to tell the tale. And all things considered, it was it was a great experience. It was something else learning how to deal with the heat and humidity down there in the South. But I tell you what, the people were some of the nicest people I've ever met to. At the same time, I mean, once you get past the meanness, you know, we'd have people just invite us right right and off the street to have dinner with them, and you know, all kinds of stuff like that. Or I remember one time it had I think that I had had one or both of the tires on my bike slashed by somebody and was wondering how I you know, I was gonna walk home to and get home in time to do some things we had to do later. And some nice people who didn't even go to my church, you know, I just came and picked up me and my companion and had us put our bikes in the back of their truck and they drove us home. And there's there's a lot of people, and you know, media organizations out there that want you to to hate certain groups of people and want you to believe that people are generally bad and selfish and evil and self centered and all this stuff. But the truth of it is is people are really good. We might have different beliefs and stuff, but I think deep down we're all able to recognize the similarities we share and the common humanity that we share. And I love seeing that come out in people and see people, you know, just step up and help others and be kind.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. It's just more of a case of you're always going to get bad people. That's that's a given. As good people and as bad people. You just got to look past the bad and understand how there's a lot more good people. It's just you only hear about the bad ones. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could have been totally destroyed that night that somebody had slashed the tires on my bike, because I wasn't very wealthy of that time in my life obviously, but I realized, you know, it doesn't It doesn't do you any good to just sit there and stir up bad feelings for people and wish bad things on you know. I mean, I didn't even know who did it, so it did me zero good to go around harboring bad feelings for some mystery person who slashed my tires. I guess obviously they were probably uh, you know, on a low spiritual time in their life at that time where slash and somebody's tires on their bike sounded like a good idea exactly.
Speaker 2: And there's no there's no point keeping out inside you because it just you just collect it and it's like poison. It's just not worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is it. Good stuff. Okay, Yeah, these black eyed kids, I came to you a door.
Speaker 1: Creepy or what that's creepy.
Speaker 2: And there's been several counts in the US and the UK of people having these these encounters with these children. Really, I wouldn't say it's really common, but yeah, there's been play of times. I've had a couple guests on which I've had interactions with with them.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was very off, like they looked like they were like from way out of town, being that they are so filthy looking. And that was because you know, we didn't live in a bad neighborhood or anything. But then to just see those eyes, I just knew, you know, I knew we were in trouble. I think it's all fascinating all the different shapes and sizes these things come in, these different whether it's demons or evil spirits or extraterrestrials come in. I think that's it's just fascinating to hear all these stories from people. And you know, it's funny many years ago, like when I was a kid, as far as I knew, I had no reason to be interested in aliens because it was just the stuff of cartoons. But now that I've seen what I have, you start to realize the actual credibility and a lot of these stories. And you know, it's always possible that somebody could just be seeking attention or something, but I don't think the majority of them are. I think the majority of people who come forth, like on your show, etc. Are people who've sincerely experienced these things. And you know, I guess we're all still trying to make heads or tails of a lot of these experiences that we've had, and you know, talking that out with somebody can kind of help you do that. You know, who knows if we'll ever know the full story in this life of I've heard so many different episodes of your podcast and then those of other enthusiasts as well, and I think, gosh, I don't know, I probably won't be so lucky to be in the right frame of mind and such a thing happens again. You always wish you would have said something else or done something else after it's too late. You're sitting there, like, did you ever watch the Simpsons' there's this episode where some ladies trying to steal Homer from March and it's just this babysitter they have or something, and Marge's like, why don't I always think of the right thing to say when it's too late? Shut up, Cindy. Shut up Cindy. It's like, shut up Cindy was the best thing she could think of to say to this this lady after she was already gone or something. And I feel like with all of these experiences of the extraterrestrial variety, or even when it comes to spirits, you know, leave people wishing he would have done something differently or said something like I now that the whole grocery store experience is is long a with me wondering about how many fingers this lady had on her hands, or or you know, where was she buying at the grocery store. You know that'd be interesting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the thing with these experiences is it's not like you can really set a date and say, you know, this is going to going to have this experience today. These experiences tend to happen when you're completely off guard. They creep up behind you and happen, so you're very always, very ill prepared. Yeah, and whether that's by design, I really don't know, because sometimes they can really catch you at your low point, they can interact with you when you're at your lowest. Whether again, that's possibly something to do with it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess kind of think of it. The only one I well, I guess I was forewarned about the scary guy while we're out knocking doors somewhat, And I was, you know, sent a message by my grandmother before she came to visit me, but that was only you know, a moment before. But yeah, you're right, It's like, it's not like you can just go to your social media page for people who want to meet with aliens and say, hey, you want to come over and play chess next Thursday at seven point thirty, and we'll have some chips and some drinks. And it doesn't quite work like that, does It.
Speaker 2: Doesn't quite work that way.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I think we you know, when we do get messages, the messages of foresight, whether they come from somewhere divine or even from somewhere inside us, you know, because there's always that belief that we're all connected, that we're a big we're a big hard driver, or a hive mind, whatever. And I've always said when we do have dreams, whether this was a dream, what this actually happened with you and your grandmother, I've always said that, you know, when we do have dreams of past loved ones, I think that's possibly the easiest way for them to come through. To start knocking on things and moving things around. I think can be quite difficult, maybe because I hear a lot of people which have had dreams of loved ones that have passed and they've come with a message. Or in the case of my mother, I said this on a few episodes. She had lost a bracelet which she loved, gold bracelets that she'd had for Jesus fifty odd years she had lost it. And yeah, my mother's at the age now where she forgets where she put stuff. But it was two weeks and she couldn't find it in all the places she was looking around, couldn't find it. And she had this dream for the relative I can't remember a great grammar that I think came through to her and basically told her where the bracelet was. And my mother woke up the next day and sure enough, it was exactly where it was.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: Sure enough she woke up, went straight there and found it. Our loved ones do come through and we kind of just dismissed them as just dreams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm convinced it was something different than a dream, because I know it wasn't just a regular waking occurrence, because I don't remember having any sensation of like, say, my feet walking on the floor, you know, or feeling the weight carrying the weight of my body, or any any such thing, you know. I guess we don't know all that we like to about whether it's dreams or interdimensional travel. I read some really interesting books by Robert Monroe and his experience in visiting other dimensions through his I guess, Adventures in astral Travel and such and really interesting books. Have you ever read any of those?
Speaker 2: I have, And I had a guest on a few episodes ago, and he would share his experiences and we got talking about Monroe and the books and the research he did. And my guest actually sent me the book. And actually it's the only book I actually have here in the studio minute is up on the shelf there. So yeah, Okay, I find stuff by Robert Monroe fascinating.
Speaker 1: I think the I think I found the first two books at least pretty interesting. Maybe the third one might have started getting a little weird, because I guess you can go really deep into that stuff. I guess there's countless dimensions out there and stuff, and when you start talking about, you know, your higher self and all that. I seem to remember he got just really crazy deep into that where it's you know, once you get that deep into things, the thoughts are so abstract compared to this this existence we currently experience as beings on this earth, and it's hard, you know, to relate to a lot of it. I think I don't know, but I guess some people have that experience and probably find it very meaningful and all that good stuff. But I guess I have not experienced anything quite that profound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some that do, and they practice regularly. Yeah, I think, you know, if it's something you're interested in, there's someone you want to explore, you have the time, you have yourself healthy mentally and physically, I think definitely it's something I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was trying at one time, and I think one of the books I had read suggested that having what are they called those those dreams that are where you realize you're having a dream while you're in the dream, those called lucid dreams. Lucid dreams. Yeah, somebody in their books suggested that's a good pathway to these out of body experiences. And so I actually kept a dream journal for several months one time, and I found myself having all kinds of interesting lucid dreams. This one in particular, I was in a dream and I was way between my house and the local home depot, and I realized I was butt naked, but I was. I was on my way to home depot to grab some things to fix up my house or whatever, and somehow I realized, you know, this has to be a dream, because I'm butt naked and I'm out in the street, and I wouldn't even be comfortable being butt naked close to my own front door inside of my house, much less out in the neighborhood. It was bizarre because I was present enough mentally to realize that that I that it was a dream. But then my next thought was, well, I might as well go to home depot and get those things like me. And it's like, well, why did that make any sense if I was in a dream? You know, I did it, and I'd go down to the hardware store with my and grab myself a grocery cart, and I walked around the store getting what I needed as all the people would point and laugh at me and I would wave to them, and then magic, when I got to the checkout line, I pulled a wallet out of there, I guess because it definitely wasn't in my pocket because I wasn't didn't have one, you know at the time, being naked like I was. But I paid for my stuff, and then I walked out in the parking lot where my then wife was waiting for me in a car, and I got in and we left and the dream was over, and those things are adventurous dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely think it's that can be quite a bit of meaning with that dream. I mean, I enjoy going to hardware stores physically, Yeah, I think, I think now, and to our listeners, you know, if if you are on the astual plane in a dream state, you might be best to avoid the home depot just in case you there is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's an old pastime of mine, naked shopping, you know. I mean they've had all these these noticed car these you know, for decades and such, but I'm really going to take it to the next level.
Speaker 2: So carrying only just at all bout Yeah, oh goodness, wonderful stuff. Okay, let's just touch briefly on the grocery store. Sure, I'm of the belief that they do walk among us already here. Yeah, it's shamed weren't able to get a picture or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just can't tell you how awkward it was to be stopped in the act of trying to speak, and the fact that I had nothing to do with my fear or hesitancy. I went to do it, but I just totally stopped, just you know, not even able to you know, activate the various muscles in my mouth or my throat, the vocal cords or any of that just kind of I don't know. I imagine like gasping for air when you're underwater, kind of a situation just where you know, you're just stuck. I don't know. I would like to think that me and that person could have, you know, been acquaintances or something and just had a a civilized exchange. But at the same time, if she was what I'm thinking she was, I imagine that her existence down here on this Earth could be highly stressful, because that's something that most people on this planet probably aren't ready to acknowledge even exists. And I don't know, I imagine whatever abilities they have. I don't know how much effort is required to use those abilities, but I, you know, with my mental capacity and stuff, I imagine it could be stressful having to walk amongst so many creatures that are that kind of different than you, you know, like who knows. Just imagine how stressful it would be for one of us to walk amongst you know, a whole population of their type. Could be you know, stressful for all kinds of different reasons. I mean, most of us here, I'm going to say, probably don't have the ability to control things the way they do. Something I've heard over and over again in my studies is that these beings have a very uh just intimidating presence maybe for lack of a better term, just like their their energy when you're near them, you know, tends to be enough to make people afraid, you know, hearing stuff like that. It's hard for me to imagine, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I've had several guests on here which and I was spoken to people over the years that have believed have had interactions with hybrids. Some have been aware of at the time, others sometime later. And sometimes these these individuals have come into these people's lives, mostly briefly, in the time of need, sometimes you know, to get maybe give some guidance or help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it would be really interesting to you know, make friends with some of them on a permanent basis, you know, have these conversations and experiences that you could share with each other, you know, going and visiting one of their grocery stores, or going to one of their universities and allowing them that. It seems to me like many of these beings obviously that with the way these stories go, they're going to be more advanced than we are because of not only more advanced technology, but maybe being more advanced in their evolution as a race. And so I'm sure, like you say, they already live among us, and they probably already are going to our schools, and some interesting conversations that could be had there.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and if you're listening to the show, when you're right there, right in and let us know what was on your grocery list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Darry, we didn't get to have a chat. I don't know. I think that I can sympathize with that, being just like any o the rest of us trying to go to the store and get the things we need so we can get home. You don't want some weird guy coming up behind you. Hey, I Knowic, you're not from this planet. Yeah, what's that all about? Like?
Speaker 2: But absolutely, yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wonderful.
Speaker 2: Okay, I really enjoy speaking with you today.
Speaker 6: Okay, it was.
Speaker 1: Really good to meet you, sir. You're awesome, and keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: You're more than welcome, Buda. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners. Keep in contact all right, and we will speak soon. And you enjoyed the rest of the.
Speaker 1: Evening, all right, thank you much, sir.
Speaker 2: We'll see later, okay, take care bye for now. That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicle at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via a contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fangye debulah for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to