Speaker 1: Orlandis rock Station one O one one w j r R. Before we get into these stories to go around congratulations or in order.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will not say her last name, so everybody's not calling her gun say take me to Rockville, Uh, Crystal from Edgewater one, Welcome to Rockville, weekend passes and a meet and greet with Jimmy Eat World. We have more tickets later with meet and greet with who was it again?
Speaker 1: A new Found or Diza just fell in our laps last night. In addition to the other stuff we got to give away today, that second set of tickets and the next meet and greet with Newfound Glory. We will do those before the end of the show. So yeah, leave us on. We'll get there. We promised. We just again.
Speaker 2: As Pat said, we just found out last night. So and big thanks uh Lexus and Promo for hooking this up. And Rick, Hell yeah, Pat hayes it because I'm going back to Shout Out Radio. I did it yet anyway too deep in the weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, something you are more out of whack today than usual. Now I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I started off with no computer for the first hour of the show. So we got the computer all out of sorts. Man. Yeah, Plus, you know the wife was out of town all week, so's yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought you you've been saying all week it's been great.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm getting at. But you're wondering why I'm out of whack. That could be it because the wife's been out of town.
Speaker 1: Are you all comfortable there with your sock clad feet up on the broadcast console. I just want to make sure you're ready to go here, feet kicked up as usual.
Speaker 2: Pat's concerned when he doesn't, But no, it's it's it's been a great week and my wife had a great week of school stuff and got a hotel stay, so it was it was good. Man. Let's get rocking with this idiotology.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Well you're asking me question.
Speaker 1: Guy in England to answering. Guy in England gets his, uh, his car stolen. It just there's police aren't able to recover and so he ends up the insurance company strokes him a check to replace it. So he goes and buys a replacement car. He loved the car he had, so he bought the same kind of car, which happens to be a black Honda.
Speaker 2: Civic good car gon last few while, sir, he's got it kind of rice burnered out. That's why he loved it, because it was, you know, he lost me. So you know, as he put it, a somewhat obnoxious exhaust system. He's got the back fin you know, the uh again, you lost me. I'm just not the red rims. So anyway, he loved the car, gets stolen, insurance company cuts him with check. He goes and buys a replacement. He loved the car so much he wanted to buy the same same kind of car, so he did. Yeah, twenty six. As he started driving the car, something something felt uh familiar to him, and he just couldn't put his finger on it. It was a car.
Speaker 1: It was his stolen He bought his own stolen car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they the thieves had cloned VIN information VIN number information from another vehicle. Uh, removed the VIN number from his car, put the VIN of another vehicle on his so it would still show up as a legit, legit VIN. He only found out that it was his car that he bought back with the insurance money because in the car's navigation system it had his address in his parents' address and it's and he's like, no, that's and then also in the glove box was a candy wrapper that he had stuck in there and not thrown away. Yeah, I knel all these weird little and the only difference in the car was the VIN number and was missing. And well no they rolled the doometer back a little too, they had rolled in so he he didn't it for He just I found the same kind of car out. Great here, Yes, take my money, take the insurance money. Oh that's awesome. So you know what, if I'm the insurance guy, I'm saying, don't say another word. Let's just leave it, because you can't go back and cut me the check back and do this, you know, all the pump work. It's like a cop pulling somebody over. Pat, Do I really want to pull this guy over? If we're doing seven miles per hour? Over when the paperwork? That's a button? Ah? So what do they do? They didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Well, he's trying to get the money back from the dealership he.
Speaker 2: Bought it from. Mm hmm. So but then he's got to get the check back. So just call it a wash. I don't know, dude, call it a you know what I'm glad I'm not involved. The founder of Fire Festival. That would be none other than the Billy McFarlane character, who's recently spent a bunch of time in prison because of the whole debac the first Fire Festival. This amounted too then in the news so much that I actually know his name. When you say fire Festival, I could say McFarland.
Speaker 1: So he gets out of prison. You all know the story. He gets out of prison and next thing you know, has he learned his lesson? No, he's touting Fire Festival too, And everybody's like, colleg we're all collectively rolling our eyes. And we've been following this drama. First it was scheduled to be on this island off of Mexico. Mexico and the island are like, we know nothing about this. Then it's Plia del Carmon wash Rinch repeat, we don't know anything about this. Then it was okay, we're working on a new location. It's indefinitely postponed. And now another update. The brand, he says, is now bigger than what he's able to lead on his own, The brand that is Fire Festival. As damaged as it may be, he says it's time for him to go ahead and sell the rights to fire Festival name and festival in general, to allow a bigger team to come in and devote the time and effort that it's going to take to pull off what is going to be undoubtedly just a huge successful show.
Speaker 2: So next time that you're buying a ticket for a special event, make sure that there's nothing with the name Firefest in it. Because I still don't trust this guy.
Speaker 1: Let me translate all this. He's seeing if he can make money off of selling the name, because I'm sure he has it registered. Who in the right mind's gonna buy that?
Speaker 2: A fool? Who would have bought the tickets? A fool? Nobody's buying that, McFarlane.
Speaker 1: Although it would be the irony of all ironies if one of these huge promotion companies did end up just securing that name and putting something actually super cool together and saying, look.
Speaker 2: In your face, this guy burns you so many times. We're gonna make it bigger and better. I'm with you. Maybe we should no, come on, stop, stop, we should do this, we should do that. None of it ever gets off the ground. Well, the BWS stickers did. We were talking about it yesterday and saying we had this the driving range, we were gonna do the bar, then we were gonna do pa of pizza. Yeah, bwo happened, and I got another uh iron in the fire, and the boss gets time.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's not hit that right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you know there's an iron in the fire. No, it's not fire festival, by the way.
Speaker 1: In case, if you've ever visited New York City and uh the.
Speaker 2: Net, yeah, I just looked up at the tech screen. Crystal's my neighbor. Nice work, guys, sweet well, good for her. Don't you ask for those tree gets? Trying to sweet talker? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Work an angle there.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So anybody who's ever visited New York City know that New York City comes with well some some odors go with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in and uh rat it's pretty gross bummed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The personal care company Billy has launched a new advertising campaign.
Speaker 2: They're the razor company. I've seen them in my house with my wife and kids. Okay, apparently they have a whole arsenal of hair and skin products. It's in pieces. Bob though, right there strikes again.
Speaker 1: Pat, Well, you're the female members of your household may be interested in the new product that they're touting. What is it, Billy's popular all day deodorant, the newest tropical scent Cocoa Villa. You wonder what it smells like. No longer have to wonder, because they have installed street level scratch and sniff billboards of armpits on the streets. So you walk up to the armpit billboard and you scratch it and yes, sniff it.
Speaker 2: You know what's happening. Weirdos from all the subway areas everywhere coming out because you know, I'm an arm pit guy. More on this on the JR Facebook page if you'd like to see. I've told you that before. I can't scratch and sniff the Facebook page though, no again, JR Facebook. I'm an arm pit guy. I've admitted this before. There's people that are in defeat people that I'm an arm pick guy. Like just a baby bit of stubble. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because it didn't hit puberty until twenty nine or thirty, but a little bit of stubble and a female's armpit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've never really thought about it in that in that sense Taco. As far as armpits, I'm not scratching anything and sniffing it in New York City.
Speaker 2: God no, hell no. Like I said, people are doing weird things with that, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure that's that action in and of itself is probably going on without any billboards.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Hey, weird. I was trying to sniff other people's armpits somebody. You better believe it, dude. We had somebody make it anyway. Bob World Order Fire Festival bwlff, No, that is not happening. Don't even put my name in there. Twenty twenty six. Don't coming to Biffelow, Florida. Nope, nope.
Speaker 1: Aspiring entrepreneurs, that's us. He word aspiring.
Speaker 2: This is jrr low prices