Speaker 1: This is India Today Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You are on India Today Podcasts and you are in the Sledging Room. Let me warn you this is not a place for the faint hearted and the weak need. If you're a sports puff and like challenging everything you see and hear, stay, If you're a sooner boat your fan walk away.
Speaker 1: Right now. You're back for another episode of Sledging Room. Sorrow Kinkshu with me. Probably we'll start this by observing thirty seconds of silence, can't you for peres case exit? Okay? You know, uh, yesterday I was discussing, yeah, like sort of one day of relief. I wasn't well, so I thought, you know, probably CSK would give me some joy. And seeing them score nineteen ten overs, nineteen ten overs, nineteen tenos, yeah, it felt like, you know, a wild achievement for the franchise. But one a two for five and then you give us a hat trick and done for the first time in the IPL history. For two back to back seasons. CSK are not qualifying for the playoffs. So I'm gonna observe thirty second silence any day. Any day that like Sam Current is a top scorer, you know, you should be ashamed of yourself, ashamed of the franchise. You probably banned them, but so didn't want to talk about CSKA. He said, enough of CSKA, enough of you know, you know, talking about the franchise that isn't doing well. Let's talk about people who are doing well. Okay, And I think we have to give it to the man from his state, fourteen years old, an outstanding performance one hundred in his third IPL game in that is thirty twenty game Wheber Studio, and she the entire world is talking about him, from not just cricketers, from footballers to f fundraisers. Everybody has been talking about him. But sort of tell me something, is he really fourteen? Clear that once for all? You know? What about how is it in behard? Do you guys really get legal birth certificates? Do you guys get the age right or not? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Most of the cases we get the burster to get right. And it looks like he's fourteen. Yeah, because if you look at his past Instagram posts and the pictures which his father has, which his father has shared, especially that twenty seventeen photo where he looks like a six year old guy watching that IPL game in Kolkata and supporting rising super giant.
Speaker 1: So it was.
Speaker 4: Actually has to bring my way everywhere, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know when that hundred, when he hit that hundred, I was looking at an and I was looking at that hundred, and I realized something that he hit that six. I completed a one hundred with a six on Russia Khan, whose age is in itself a different mystery. Like Russia Khan on paper is twenty sears old. Nobody knows how poor false is that. And now you have raised that controversy regarding waves age.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should cut him some slack and we should talk about his performance section.
Speaker 1: No, people are asking that on social media, so I am not asking that to you know, de mean anyone. I'm asking that because at fourteen, how can you do that? That is the bewilderment and amazement that I have, Like at fourteen the maximum that day, I was seeing a real cab. At fourteen, two friends are trying to throw their slippers, you know, far away as and like who throws it far away? Is the competition? That's what people do at fourteen. Probably at fourteen you were thinking about the next day's mathematic example. But this guy comes and takes on someone like Mamatsira who's in prime form, more like prussed Krishna, who is you know, finding his rhythm in this season, just effortlessly hitting him for success. And I'm sure that he's fourteen. Yes, you know, past so many tests. I asked you that question because it's just unbelievable. That's that's that's my point. There's you know, we we have proved, the bussy has proved, I feel has approved it. Rajasthan royways have bought him in the campsul. We are no one to do say that he's not fourteen. Similarly, also, you've been playing international cricket for like say twelve years, ten years. Yeah, but that kind of you know, at fourteen, what was your biggest achievement in life? I don't know, O kiss a girl or something was something like that at that time. Like that's that that that's what your focus is right at fourteen, which is nine at fourteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ninth fourteen.
Speaker 1: How can you be in ninth? First, let me check your age at fourteen? Can you be in ninth fifteen? I finished ten eighteen, I finished twelve. Yeah, that's the that's how it works, right, So you were an eighth or ninth yeah, oh yeah, whatever that that period around only but yeah, like I think Dravid also spoke about the same thing. But for me at least, like the story isn't that he is fourteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, whatever is. He may be twenty six, but giving me a century in thirty five balls at a stage like IPL, that's the feat. That's what should be talked about. People will always be there with these wonder kids. There is always a question of how old they are. Yeah, right, And we I think we also have spoken about there are several young talents. There's a history of young talents doing well at this sage across the world. They are special. They're meant to be special, don't There is no point discussing if he's fourteen or sixteen or seventeen, how old could he be? Only sojagachalot at Max. But the point is that the things that he is doing in his rookie season at IPL is extremely special. You know, it's a very I spoke to his coach and he old spoke to how Dravid about you know, you had an impress interaction with him. What exactly did he say, as in, like in terms of his development, are we you know now that he has scored his one hundred and on Thursday he'll be playing another match again Bomber Indians. He'll face the likes of Trent Bolt and just with Boomra if he fails, should as in people will judge him. He's like, okay, as a star attack, then you scored, but against Boomrah you can't do it. So how do you deal with those kinds of How should he deal with those kinds of questions? What did mister Awl Dravitz say? That's actually like one of the prominent questions that got asked to Dravid, Like my question to him was that you have grown up with such a sorrow of and you have seen them cross that age of fourteen, sixteen, eighteen nineteen compared to him, how special do you think that this kid is? So he said, it's not only them such in Sawrow. He has seen a young rishapanth he has seen a young Schumannhill because he was the undernighting coach right and then the ncaahead and he says that he's also seen a young Khalilah was exceptionally talented Dravid says that we have to be very careful when we praise Vibvibove and when we criticize him, because there is a graph that every cricketer has to take. Some mature late, some mature very early. A deep an inevitable dip is going to come drawed. Is saying that Indian media fans and the critics have to be very careful in their criticism or praise of the cricketer himself. And Dravid also says that I can't hide him from all of that. If you are a cricketer, if you're earnning the big bucks, the criticism and the focus comes with the job. I can't hide him from it, but we will help him navigate through that. I think that was quite like interesting or special how a senior pro former cricketer, a legend is trying to, you know, like give it back to the ecosystem of the like the heart that he must have faced when he was growing up, when he was getting slammed for his poor batting, and he's trying to, you know, like help that fourteen year old navigate through that space. Actually, you also talked to his coach child lose.
Speaker 4: If I'm not wrong. What did he say about.
Speaker 1: Child Yeah, watchful personal writing in that story of childhood coach a personal coach because if you what, what more is childhood for him than fourteen with childhood? But you know, I asked him about this one because like many people ask him a lot of questions, but I asked him this one. How how could he generate so much power? Like if you see that eleven six is that he lived against threatens? Three of them are eighty five meter plus and two of them were ninety meter plus. If you look at so that eleven sixes is more than what csk in their entire season, it seems in the power. So that is one start that I asked him, how can he generate so much power? Did he do anything special? When I asked him that question, he was a little touchy. He said, no, people can generate that much more. I said no, So I'm not asking in that regard. I'm not asking how can a fourteen year old generate that much power? But can tell me how you guys worked on it? So he said he had a terrific batlift. When he saw him first, itself very high. He has a batlift like a Brian l Urat Sing and many people, many coaches in India try to you know, okay, say that, okay, don't play with that higher bat lift. But in this generation of T twenty cricket, where power hitting has taken the has become prominent. He said, I just let him be. I just let him be. And instead of from his young age, I fed him, you know, three hundred to three fifty balls he used to play, and that with that high backlift. He used to play all shots. He used to train, all shot, not a single shot missed, all around the circle he used to play. And one more thing what he said was he bowled him full tosses when he was you know, training when as as a ten year old, twel year old, when you pitch the ball, when you use that bowling machine, sometimes the ball jumps and all that. But so out of three fifty three hundred balls per day, one hundred of them would full tosses where he just focused on his power. Just hit those full tosses. You don't have to worry about, you know, the ball pitching and moving away, the ball pitching and coming in. So these were somehow they know, and he said, you were seeing nineteen meters sixcess now, but I saw him hit nineteen meters sixcess when he was ten and a half years old. So he said, I organized a tournament when he came with his father. I couldn't see him in action because he was playing all across BHR, is what he told me. And then they would his father and him would send him scorecards to say that he's good enough to be in your academy. So one day he hosted a tournament for a webove as in for his team against under nineteen Bihar State state level triketers. So in that match, the boundaries were sixty yards, but Weber hit them thirty yards further than the boundary it seems at ten and a half eleven. This was in twenty twenty two, is what he told me. So then itself he knew that Weber would go on to become a big, big player and good support as well. Right, Rajasthan Royals took him for one point one core and it didn't mean that they just blooded him straight away. Quite quite a lot of us were asking whether it was just I watched that they picked him up in the auction yea, whether it's just you know, lip service or something like that, because fourteen year old, you might not play him, you just might use him to be in the part of the setup. And Dravid also at the start did say that we did not buy him thinking that we would play him. He did say that we were going to nurture him, and Rajasthan had a history of doing that with multiple players. Yeah, I think several things went wrong for them to introduce the thing right. Several things went wrong. And at the same time you should also look at how probably Whyber would have been very impressive in the nets. Yes, Sancho Samson, injury, Rhon Park's poor form and all that is there. But even the even the PTA report, one p report said that he never was differentiated from anyone else in the training routines. Yeah, he was bold one fifty kilometers per hour. This Druid spoke about. He said that raj Usthan arranged five camps in the run up to the IPL and the they the franchise. He put additional focus to make Beaver familiar with the entire setup, that's including the coaching management, the staff, the throwdown specialist and the CEOs of that group that who go who go around the team, so that he could ask for things that he wanted and they could train him in a way where he felt comfortable. So quite partiality in Nita that you speak that one hundred and fifty bolcar nets pay because that's what he is essentially going to face, and now more more than before because I think at least in against Mumbai there when you target him with shortballs at fourteen, if I were in NIPL team, I would have asked these seniors some chocolates, free food and all that. You know, hlaystation, PlayStation, you know, sit with maybe Sancho Samson and play feef through the night and then sleep. But for someone you know, you make use of that opportunity is really good, right, doesn't like he's not he's from a humble background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a very humble background. And his father has almost given his entire life. So his father was the one who wanted to be a cricketer, but then he could not be because of finals in the sistens and he had to do a small business, that's what is it. And because of uh he changed his job, he sold his land and I have I read a report where his father used to take him and travel day and night and his mother used to cook, not just for him and his father, she also used to cook for the net bowlers so that they can they don't have to go somewhere for lunch and they can bowl extra balls to.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. Report.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it is just like that. The success had not come overnight. There's a very very long process and a lot of people were involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but money showed U. The coach, he told me that keep this like, take this from me. He will play for India in at least in two to three years. Do you see that happening? Three years is a long time because we that we should be discussing here or not. I think it's too early, man. I think it's good. It's good to think. Like, if you can't think, you won't be able to do. If you don't have a dream, how do you go on to and achieve it? So I think at some point it will happen. I hope it happens as soon as possible. But two to three years is a little bit of her.
Speaker 3: So when Davishasti was asked about and he said, look, I'm very impressed with the way this young chap is batting. But my only advice is just let him play, let him enjoy the game. He's getting that fame because he has worked very hard and he has got shortcomings as a battle people will target with him short balls and there are different ways where he can be targeted.
Speaker 4: So let him play the game.
Speaker 3: And the people who are involved in his growth, his parents, the other coaching set up, all these people, they should be training him to play, to become a cricketer who can play across from it. So let him grow, let him play, and let him enjoy this pace because he has given so much to celebrate for the entire country and this is a very good, good thing for the intricate.
Speaker 1: Also, one thing that his coach told me at fourteen, like, you know, at fourteen, if you see kids as like I'm not making a general statement, but the kids that I have seen, they rarely listen to people as in they're very excited. They want to you know, prove up, they want to say something their teams, right, Yeah, they're excitable at that stage that he has never had to tell something that he taught to him another time. He has never had to scold him for learning something. That's the kind of you know, absorption that probably might have taken him there as in like you have to have that keen learning ability, as in like listening ability and learning ability. And this kid looks special, like you know what, we were discussing that in the early nineties, we were not able to see that. And at least we have heard stories of such a going to Western d Is going to Pakistan and dominating at sixteen seventeen. I think such a scot Is debut hundred at seventeen or something, right. But the good that we are able to see something of that of that teacher again, of that you know phenomen again, But don't you think so like I'm not comparing him the second the second you put a tab on him now, but that that at fourteen fifteen? Can you do so so something so special? But they were so like like Dravid says, when Punths broke into the same he was sixteen, what level that around that similar h kpe only he was playing India and under nineteenth which weber will someday and you would argue that when when when Punths came up, Month was dubbed as a generational talent, much like this kid, and not a lot of generation has passed between but just say, fourteen years old hitting an IPL century is not Month, It's not Sanjo Sampson, it's not Kale. Is something more special than that is what I think. It is special. Absolutely. I am not saying that he will go on to become a such in We didn't. We didn't. I was not fortunate enough to see such a dominating Pakistan at sixteen seventeen. The legends something of that sort has happened, and I'm fortunate that I have seen it live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I mean you look at it.
Speaker 3: Everyone was talking about how a fourteen year old die has taken the cricketing world by storm, especially if you look at his batting and that power hitting leave that hundred.
Speaker 4: Talk about his.
Speaker 1: Debut first aids that was out of that that shook up ECB head rob Key. Yeah, he tweeted out what the hell am I saying here?
Speaker 3: And then against RCV smashing birds like Hazel Lord and so he is special. No, no one has taken that.
Speaker 1: Even the spring game is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And more importantly, India has, especially IP is a breeding around for Indian cricketing talent, and that is what ill Is meant to do. And Rahu would also because Sportsual did an interview with our team manager romy Winder, who said that Driver was very very happy and emotional about.
Speaker 1: Hundred.
Speaker 3: When we came back after getting dismissed. Rad helped him and told him to keep doing this and hopefully I can deliver you to the Indian cricket. So there's there's a process in the mission out there that Webovesuvency is a great talent. He's special. Let's churn him into a great Indian cricketing talent.
Speaker 1: Just you said such a brilliant point because a couple of weeks before, remember Ambatira do what he said. He said that Rajasthan Royals we think that they are doing charity towards Indian cricket. Yes, and they have won nothing. They're a legacy less team and that that after winning the Maiden the first I feel they have done nothing in that tournament. Yeah, some people are calling them with one title with one title here, but that that is what Rajasthan's brand forever has been.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: At least they have a set brand. They know what they're out to accomplish. Even when Dravid was explaining their retention policy, they said that we were very clear that we need to keep our Indian young players with us like Shimron Meyer. Since the Indian young players were off top order nature, they had to keep one. They wanted to keep one overseas players and Hetmayer was the only one fitting into their plan. That was the logic behind it. But my point is that when Ambadi says these things, does he not think before speaking? Because you you you see what's happened to cskn Now so this whole title winning mentality and etcetera, etcetera. They're the first team to get knocked out of the tournament. That's army is a Outd's armies out. So what do you these things like? Is it not okay for Rajasthan to focus on nurturing Indian talent first and then think of the IPL see see according to me, you nurture Indian talent. You don't nurture Indian talent. You play with thirty six year olds, you play with sixteen year olds. You you come to the IPL deciding what you have to do. That's what. So don't tell anyone, don't tell a bomba Indians that okay, you will have to you can't keep those you know, keep retaining those star cores. Players don't tell tennis superkings that play these youngsters they will learn This season probably is a learning curve for them that you can't always make, you know, make You can't always get Shane Watson fat to place and revive their careers. You can't do that with probably. And also it's it's also depending on form and all that. So it's it's it's every team has its own DNA. That's the beauty of IPL so let that be. Let it, Let that be that way. It is what I think or do not think, that AA is actually doing us Indian credit. Many other teams are. Every every team is, you know, and that is something that we have to acknowledge and be proud of instead of shunning them down. No one is doing.
Speaker 3: I do not agree with Ambatisi's point, but what I believe is, Okay, you want to give to great you have good Indian talent, but as a franchise, he has a team. You are there to compete in the league. You're there to win the league. So your retentions have to make You have to make sense why you have announcing your attentions. No since because before this hundred all they have been doing is choking. They will losing because they let go of their biggest match with her in the past ten years.
Speaker 1: And also, and also I don't agree with the fact that yes Well is sitting there looking a little sidelined. If you really wanted to make someone captain when when Sanju was enjoyed, it should have been him. And then yes, they explained that Ryan was there with the team for a long time, but that Ryan Kota can be questioned. And you know what seven years he has been playing this year this season, he has not been playing well, So tell him that, okay, you have not been playing well, but take a back seat, return to form and then come So do you think that Weava is going to be the only positive thing that will come out of Razsthan this season? They still have a chance to qualify. You never know, you can't write them out. And it's a good things like if you look at it, who else hasn't Yester sweet form if he comes back, if he comes to good form, scoring runs it he hasn't scored run.
Speaker 4: And has been scoring us almost every season apart from last season. He's scoring us almost every.
Speaker 1: Season especially he's been like he's been a little slow quite slow than usual is but he's like if you would see the Orange capitalist, he would be very high up there.
Speaker 3: No, no, but yesterually has a point to prove right now because he's not part of t and he wants to get in the He went out from Mumbai. Yeah, he went out of Mumbai. He took up Goa and because he was offered captaincy. That is he said he wants to be the leader. So his leadership here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you have got an India player and he's almost all from it. He was big for the champions shape. It's not only to be left out because they wanted an excess pinners. Apart from that, if you see, he is India's generation talent, especially the way he batted against Australia in Australia. So you have to back him. And yes there are a lot of questions coming out of.
Speaker 1: A would replace in the team someday you never know, you might say that bat him when comes back. Sampson isn't coming back. That's why he's batting. So you're getting my flow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you are saying is not going to play.
Speaker 1: Samson is a very dynamic player. He can figure at three.
Speaker 3: Four, so yeah, he played at number three till last season. I think Butler was opening with Jess, well, yeah, you can come back and play at number three. If yes, she continuing to give you these kind of starts, why not?
Speaker 1: Why not quick recap? Is it happening on two years Indian debut?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not right now?
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like next.
Speaker 3: No, And there are so many open open ye for that one or two spot.
Speaker 4: Is going for that comeback?
Speaker 1: Is there are? You have to know what that tells me. So like even in the mid two thousand and ten, like twenty ten to twenty twenty, every time a team would need a power we would look towards West Indies, we would look towards Australia that I think this revolution this season stops and now we should credit the local T twenty y y y really Premier.
Speaker 4: Lea U p M B T twenty league.
Speaker 3: You've seen the likes of Verma where is coming out and hitting those six days is absolutely.
Speaker 1: Premier League was the first to come up. Is it some one of those two Kerala had a Premier League? No, I'm not sure, but yeah, you have to give credit and the scouting system is actually good. And even if you like like. We also did a story saying that tennis ball cricket is you know, people are scouting from there. Also, the guy who played in I SPL he's a k care net powler now, so it's good. It's good that IPL is, you know, finally as an it has been doing, but it's now doing, like you said, even for power hitting, where we used to still look at overseas talents, we are looking inwards right now. So that's a very good thing. And I just hope that CSK can do some of it. They have actually done some of it. Yeah, but I don't know why the reluctance to play but before I leave sort of, I don't know if you if you if you take offense for this question. We have spoken about the fourteen year old. Can we talk about the forty three year old? Should he continue or not?
Speaker 3: Look, if you ask me, I don't think Amazon should plain excite clearly, you know he is the man who should decide. But for me, he's actually ruining his own legacy. You became the captain two years ago, you left the captain cy. You gave the captains to Jadeja, then mid Sisian you took it back and in the post match plantation. You have to come out and say I'm not going to tell people how to set the fields. School feeling is what you exactly.
Speaker 4: I was not going to use that word.
Speaker 3: Then again you win the title and it looks like okay, the farewell is on Amazoni's grand fail is on DONI comes and says, no, I want to play in Chennai. I want to give my fans one more year of good cricket. Then you make throughout the captaincy and you have a knee operation. You come back again next season. And this season has been the worst season for CSK across all eighteen editions. I mean you have lost how many mates a fife at home? Eight games? You have lost. Nothing is looking for you. The captain was ruled out midway, you became the captain again. Then you have given chances to a lot of players. You signed Brevis as an injury replacement when there was I don't think that if there was an injury to going.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of happening.
Speaker 3: And even after this game where where CSK lost to Punjab things after the match, CSK CEOs was talking to AMAZONI.
Speaker 4: It did not look like a very serious chat.
Speaker 3: But they were talking on some other lines and even before the toss, I think actually you did the copy.
Speaker 1: Yeah see ESCO than talking to is like what to do next? Okay, that's that's that's see. I'm I saw those visuals. I saw those usuals. Yes, there has been a little exaggeration around it, but they are never going to you know, change for a couple of seasons of you know, bad things and that. That's that's what is making me a little worried. What if this man returns for twenty twenty six?
Speaker 4: I think he will return.
Speaker 1: If you if you seriously want him to return, then think that you need batters around him. Even in the finishing rules. He can't just go out and score. He is just there, wicked keeping rule. That is my problem. See that is like whenever like a team that lobbies into these mischiefs. Now, I want them to be ruined for as long as possible. It's not I want to play for the next don't speak like someone who don't doesn't understand that rule was there till twenty twenty two and then why was it removed? Why was it makes sense? It made sense, but they made it make sense. Yeah, So if a team says this rule was there till who was the only who was the only player that got benefited from it? No, it did harm to no one, someone like was retained. That's your entire franchise has been harmed because of that one rule. What are you on about, see don't I can't blame it on MS. I'm not limited on at all saying that way. I am saying that your franchise is obsession to keep in your team by using that one particular rule has completely ruined your season because you could not move ahead of him, You could not trust your captain, you could not get options into your team. To be honest with you, that entire team is based around AMSDONI. Whoever you wanted at the auction table, you got them, didn't you. It's not like you missed any of those players. That's the probably the one player that got away from you. Trip that you have to admit one thing that CSK messed up. Really, but it's and it does not have inputs anymore. No, I am not saying that if you pick Devon Conway, if you pick if you pick's injury, if all of them are not in formed, how have you managed to grab accumulators in your entire lineup. Are you saying that can't play another brand of cricket. He hasn't played it in the last two years. My only probably and went down after. If you blame Doni and Fleming for their stubbornness, then I agree. I won't agree to the fact that Donie was retained. That was the problem. Uh, that the problem was you don't agree to the fact that T twenty cricket can be has evolved. You still think that we can be thirty forty in the first five hours and then we can you know, go go wild in them and that is something.
Speaker 4: That our time will come next season next year.
Speaker 1: But yeah, quickly before we go, now, give me a top four predictions. We all know who are the top four right now?
Speaker 4: So I think RCB a number one? Am I your number two?
Speaker 1: Job?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, number number two? Am I a number three? And the number four, DC A number five, number l R number six? If I'm not wrong, right, Will it change? Will the top four change?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It will change.
Speaker 1: Who do you think we will go out of the top fours? My wild prediction is the Royal Challenges Bangal or ass Yeah to two teams? Okay?
Speaker 3: I think r c B will stumble, but they will finish at the fourth and they will qualify only maybe that only they can eliminated.
Speaker 1: Maybe that maybe that.
Speaker 4: After all, but from.
Speaker 3: Coming for you as as Yeah, they will just spoil a lot of parties out will see, I don't think even spoil a lot.
Speaker 1: Of parties party s party.
Speaker 4: So for me, it has to be top four quickly than me in that order, in that.
Speaker 3: Order, it has to be am I from me, number one, number two, number three and number four r c B for you, okay, said g T M I m I g T then d C and.
Speaker 1: Okay, so g T M I, d C R c V.
Speaker 4: Same same, Yeah, what a would you act?
Speaker 1: Am I for me g T r C B and d C R or d C r C three four doesn't matter. But I think top two, M I ND. No one cares about predictions, man, It's about who is going to win the ipl am I. Let's open the floor for our viewers and listeners. Also, if you know, what do they think about the fourteen year old prodigy and what do they think about the topic hasn't like is it MS done's fault that CSK cracked out? And also we are just twenty days away from the final. Right twenty twenty five days away from the carvel, we can get their predictions on the top four, whether something will change, whether our see we will be able to retain the top spot till the end of the leak stage. You can send in your thoughts on eight five, double eight nine, double six, double nine six. If you're listening to us on Spotify and Apple Podcast, please do rate us, and, like we always say, if you're watching us on YouTube, please leave your comment. We'll be more than happy to learn your feedback. Thank you, have a great weekend.