Speaker 1: You're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Kiss what I was seven? One good morning. I got a frozen drink last night on a Wednesday, as the sun was going down on the water. If if I had closed my eyes just the right amount and focused, it felt like I was in Miami, felt like I was in South Beach, felt like I could have been at Key West. But no, I was just in Dayton, Dayton, Kentucky, at a marina. I'm blanking it is Manhattan Harbor. I was at a place called Caddies. Did I say that right? I think it's c att Y. I don't think it was Kathy's. I think it was Caddies.
Speaker 3: If you've.
Speaker 2: If you've been there, ooh, you've been holding out on me. I'm a huge fan of the mud slide in New England. If you happen to be good, I'm glad I'm catching it. If you happen to be going on a beach vacation anywhere near Boston, so like Cape Cod or Salisbury Beach or Newport, Rhode Island or any of those beachy towns, you will find mud slides.
Speaker 3: That is the vacation drink of New England.
Speaker 2: In the summer, and when I came here, no one's blending up the mud slides. So had I had one last like a sort of an iteration of one at the Manhattan Harbor Bar last night.
Speaker 3: It was called it was like a banana.
Speaker 2: It was like a frozen banana drink, which is probably as close as I'm gonna get to a mudslide.
Speaker 3: But I was in heavenn.
Speaker 2: We all have that one thing that makes us feel like it's summer? What is that for you? For me, it's frozen mud slide. Is it a margarita? Is it a hot dog by a baseball game? Is it a popsicle? Is it ice cream? Is it fireworks?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What's that one thing that makes you feel like you are just entrenched in summer? Talk back with TIF on iHeartRadio the microphones in the top right hand corner or call me, but you'll be the first one to get on the show this morning.
Speaker 3: While I have you speaking a summer, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To stamp your since summer passport at seven point thirty with your shot to go to Mitchell Salon a hundred bucks and get yourself a nice fresh haircut.
Speaker 5: When you need to know she's got you it's three things with TIF on.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: We're just before seven o'clock on Beach onenty fourth of July. Heat index in effect around eleven o'clock today, feeling like I'm sorry. Heat advisory with an index of around one hundred. That'll stick around for the evening as well until we see some scattered showers this weekend. All right, First of all, let's start off with city council meeting yesterday, trying to figure out what we're going to do in Cincinnati with all with the violence that we've been experiencing lately. And if you've got a kid under the age of fifteen and they live anywhere near the OTR area, you're gonna want to hear this.
Speaker 5: It's nice.
Speaker 6: City leaders have voted wednesday to enforce a for minors in an effort to curb you violence.
Speaker 7: We're not trying to arrest as many kids as we can.
Speaker 1: We want to keep them safe.
Speaker 7: We don't want them out at three o'clock where somebody might just shoot at.
Speaker 2: Them, so we'll have a curfew go into effect around ten am. I think they're trying to figure out how to navigate it. So it's just whether or not they're going to enforce it. It's a busy weekend in Sincy. You know, you've got the music festival happening at Paycorps. The Reds are home. The Getti Fest is this weekend.
Speaker 3: Across the river. Brett Young is that hard.
Speaker 2: Rocket's going to be very busy and you will see increased patrol on foot in those areas. All right, Second and three things you need to know this morning, it was quite the day in court for Brian Coberger and really the victims' families who had a chance to give victim impact statements. Those have been going viral over the last twenty four hours or so. There's a good chance you've scrolled a scrolled across some of them a little on the triggering side, to be honest, but I'm going to play it for you.
Speaker 8: You didn't win. You just exposed yourself as the coward you are. You're a delusional, pathetic, hypochondriac loser who thought you were so much smarter than everybody else.
Speaker 2: Ran Hoburger, by the way, was sentenced yesterday to four life sentences without the chance of parole for killing four University of Idaho students.
Speaker 3: Three women and one men, one male.
Speaker 2: Rather, and he will spend the rest of his life most likely, and solitary confinement the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Then, lastly, in three things you need to know quick quick chaperone teasing potential release date of a new song coming out next Friday.
Speaker 3: You might scroll past that, and then.
Speaker 2: I am kind of resting on this theory that Drake is going to put out an album tonight at midnight. I will have that for you if that is the case tomorrow. That is three things you need to know for the twenty fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 3: Huh kis one summer?
Speaker 2: Summer is the keyword, an easy one this morning. Summer is the key word for the Mitchell Salon gift car. I'm gonn get you a hundred bucks stamp your Sincy summer passport.
Speaker 3: Coming up.
Speaker 2: Around seven thirty five, we're in the midst of talking about what is something in Cincinnati that you must have or consume or do or feel or smell or taste to really make it feel like a summer to you.
Speaker 3: Event activity? What is that one thing?
Speaker 2: And the reason why I was milling over this conversation this morning is because I had not my first, but I had my first like mud slide type of frozen drink.
Speaker 3: Last night.
Speaker 2: I went to this place. I think it's called Caddies, not Kathy's. I think it's Caddies in Dayton, Kentucky, which, by the way, cute would buy a house in Dayton. I think I went to Manhattan Harbor. I went on the Sstiky boat with some girlfriends last night. We popped over the bar afterwards. They had the line of frozen drinks. And as a former New Englander, if you happen to be making your way up to like a Rhode Island beach, a Cape cod a New Hampshire or some of the Massachusetts beaches this summer, you have to find a frozen mud slide. It's like the vacation drink of the summer up there. Oh my god, Like I I'm.
Speaker 3: Salivating right now thinking about it.
Speaker 2: And those things are like gasoline m They're so good, though, but I don't feel like it's a real summer until I get my lips around a straw of a frozen mud slide. Caddies did not have a mudslide, however, they did have a frozen banana type of drink, which is kind of like the baseline of a mudslide. So you add a little vodka. You close your eyes enough. You're sitting on a patio right the sun is setting. I'm looking cute, I'm not sweating. Hair is good, outfit is good. I'm with my girlfriends. I take my first of that drink. I felt like I was at Key West. I felt like I was really living summer, you know, And I didn't realize it was missing until I had it. I was like, Ah, what is that one thing for you?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: Is it an ice cream?
Speaker 2: Is it a trip? Is it a hot dog at a Reds game? There are so many ones that you could have.
Speaker 10: Summer ice coffee season is officially on.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you for the talkback with TIF.
Speaker 2: You two can be a part of my show and contribute outside of the phone line by searching kiss one oh seven one on iHeartRadio. The microphone it's in the top right hand corner. You just hold that down if you want to leave me a voice. No, what did you say? Oh yeah, ice coffee?
Speaker 1: You know, I.
Speaker 3: Agree.
Speaker 2: Although I'm iced over, everything always doesn't matter what the temperature is. Genuine I'm drinking iced coffee. But there's something super social about an iced coffee on the weekends during the summer, So I totally get that one.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 2: Summer is the keyword for the Mitchell Saloon gift card coming up in a few minutes while we're just chit chat and killing time.
Speaker 3: What is it for you?
Speaker 2: What's the one thing in Cincinnati that you've gotta have for it to really feel like summer? Get a fest is this weekend? Maybe that's it for you? What am I missing? Good morning? I haven't heard the Black Eyed Peas and a on SEC and you're waking up with TIF in the morning on Kisueno seven one. You're about two or two to three minutes out from your chance at having one hundred dollars, hopefully not in some buried junk drawer.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: I hope you use this Mitchell Salon gift card.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I tend to hang on to gift cards, and I'm trying to be a bit of person about that, but I.
Speaker 3: Hope this goes to good use.
Speaker 2: I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport here in a hot sec. We're in the midst of chit chatting about what makes summer feel like summer to you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to our talkbacks. Gotta love the summer TV trash shows. Oh yeah, Love Island real big.
Speaker 2: I feel like the internet is in on some secret that I'm not in on because because I don't have a La Boo boo, I've never tried that viral chocolate and I've never watched an episode of Love Island, and I feel like that is.
Speaker 3: Like everyone's everyone loves that show. What else do we have?
Speaker 5: I said I was gonna do it, and I am gonna do it.
Speaker 10: It's the Lalla Tolusa concert in Chicago, Illinois. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Okay, Gal, good for you.
Speaker 2: I think Lala is next weekend, so I, oh, you'll have to update me and let me know how it went for you.
Speaker 3: Concerts that's a big one.
Speaker 2: Summer really doesn't feel like summer unless you've gone to one concert like River Bend or something. I've got tickets to Big Time Rush at Riverbend in about an hour. If you want to stick around for that, I could help you get into maybe your first concert of the summer. Whatever I can do. You know what else is on your perfect summer? Here in Sinci?
Speaker 3: I need some local. What do we have perfect ribs.
Speaker 10: I cannot get ribs right and make them on the grill and make them in the I make them in the smoker and they're either too dry or they're too mushy. I am going to get ribs right this summer. I am determined, okay.
Speaker 2: Mike Gal, I'm rude for food if I don't have something on the grill at one point in the summer.
Speaker 3: I'm loving this. I'm loving all of these all right. Collar ten.
Speaker 2: If you're so with me and you want that Mitchell Salon gift card, maybe you need a fresh summer cut. Five one, three seven, four nine one oh seven one, good luck. As long as you've got that keyword for me, you're in the running. In the meantime, we're still commercial free.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with Tiff in the morning on kiss one oh seven to one. Good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping you have a keyword for me.
Speaker 9: I do summer.
Speaker 2: Congratulations girl. I'm stamping your sincy summer passport with one hundred bucks to Mitchell Salon. Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You are so welcome. Mike Gal.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 3: What neigh already waking up with me.
Speaker 5: And I am Britney.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from Colraine, Ohio, Britney. Thank you for listening to Tiff in the morning.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, thanks, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: So what is the one thing I'm sure you've been milling on this question a little bit. What's the one thing that you have to do that makes it feel like a summer in Cincy?
Speaker 10: Probably get the UDF peach ice cream when it comes out.
Speaker 3: When does it come out? I've never had that one, so it's actually out now.
Speaker 5: It comes out I believe once a year in the summertime, and although it is limited edition, it sells more than any other flavor that they come out with.
Speaker 2: Well, now I'm about to head out of the studio and head right to my local UDF. Like, forget this.
Speaker 5: I know it's not even eight in the morning and we're talking about peach ice cream.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could have any meal, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm craving at this exact moment, since we're talking about it's here. I want a chicken palm on a nice spaghetti with it parm cheap.
Speaker 3: Wait, right, doesn't.
Speaker 2: That sound good?
Speaker 5: You're just making anything of olive garden, like any reason a thing.
Speaker 3: Of olive garden when you hear your family.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, i could kiki with you all day, and I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 3: I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: If you took an l on this, I'll get you again tomorrow one thirty one thirty at eight thirty am. But I'll continue to put stamps on your passport throughout the show with big time Rush tickets around eight thirty. All right, hang with me a couple more minutes if you can trade me a few minutes of your time. I've got the three things you need to know to get your day started.
Speaker 3: In Cincy.
Speaker 2: We got Snoop Dogg coming to town in about a month for a postgame concert at Great American Ballpark. But someone else is coming this Saturday. I'll have Yeah, this Saturday. I'll have that morn.
Speaker 5: Next when you need to know she's got you.
Speaker 1: It's three things with tip.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about Taylor Swift here a straight out of Travis Kelsey's mouth. In a hot sec just before eight o'clock eight thirty, I'm gonna stamp her since the summer passport with that. Take us a big time rush before we get to Taylor Swift, let's pop on over to pay Court Stadium. First day at Bengals practice yesterday. Here's Joe Burrow.
Speaker 7: Practice in the morning. Now we can go in and get a lift and work hard in there too. When you know, if we were lifting before practice, you don't want to go in there and burn yourself out before you go out and work.
Speaker 1: On your craft.
Speaker 3: Sounds good.
Speaker 7: I'm excited for the chance to get better and those are valuable reps that we haven't had in the past for good reason. But I think I think we're making the right decision this year, and I think that's gonna benefit us in the long run.
Speaker 11: Why are you so much for morning practices?
Speaker 2: I'm sounds good to meet Joe first day working out the Kinks. Still know Trey Hendrickson and when there's more on that one, I'll have it for him. It's a big weekend and Cincy outside of you know, the Bengals being at practice and cinc at any music festival kicks off tonight at the Brady before it moves over to pay Corps for Friday. Saturday, the Reds are home and it's it's yacht rock on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: He's got to check out these really.
Speaker 2: Cool jerseys that they're given away, the Whole Wine ones that I'm sure you've seen. I love them this year. They're like a gray with red and blue and white. So that's happening. Brett Young's in town at hard Rock. There's just a lot going on all right. Second and three things you need to know this morning. We're hearing out of Travis Kelsey's mouth from the New Heights Life podcast about that tight End University when Taylor Swift performed on stage with Kane Brown.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 4: When the idea came up, but when we were there at tight End and Friends, and we knew that there was a professional like Kane Brown who could just he can figure it out.
Speaker 1: He's a pro, He's been on stage.
Speaker 4: A million times. Tau just kind of went up to him and the band and just was like, Hey, if you guys are down, I'll go up there, play a song and see if we can pop the roof off this place. And sure enough, she's so good with just everybody. Just Pete.
Speaker 3: I loved that. I love that.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about something from the New Heights Live podcast coming up around eight twenty don't go far on that one, just quick and want to touch base. Lastly, and three things you need to know about some TV updates if you're a fan of Only Murders in the Building or Murders Only in the Building with Selena Gomez, a new season comes out that was announced on Hulu on September ninth.
Speaker 3: I love that show.
Speaker 2: And then Apple TV's Stick with Owen Wilson. If you liked that one was renewed for a second season. That is three things for the twenty fourth of July. Hi, good morning, you're waking up with Tiff in the morning on a kiss? One oh seven, went Sarah. What was Jason Kelsey's position on the field?
Speaker 3: Do you know why he played?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: He was?
Speaker 3: Travis was a tight end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Travis's tight end. He was defense.
Speaker 3: Was he believeable? We googled that for hot tuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always thought that men hated this one thing that women did, especially if you're married or dating someone. But then it comes straight out the mouth of Jason Kelsey, who was a former professional NFL player, And now I'm seeing things a lot more clearly and differently. If you don't have ladies, if you don't stick around. We're going to talk about this two minutes from now. What's the one thing that apparently we do that men actually don't hate. Straight out the mouth of Jason Kelce, you will need to stop by your local Walmart, Target, Dick Sporting Goods and get a whistle. Though I'll give me, give me two minutes. I'll explain that next. By the way, big time Rush tickets are coming up around eight thirty when I stamp your Sinc. Summer passport, you will need the keyword whistle.
Speaker 1: You're waking up kiss what To.
Speaker 2: Be clear, I was fully under the impression that men hated when women did this, specifically partnerships in marriage or dating and whatnot. Then I heard it out the mouth of Jason Kelce in the New Heights podcas cast. By the way, he was wearing a Bearcats jersey, and I was like, Oh, this makes sense. Whistle is the keyword that you are going to need for the big time rush tickets. And around eight thirty five ish and ladies, you need a whistle at the house, I'll play the clip and then we'll chat.
Speaker 11: Oh, do you the gentle parent, your partner and or husband's spouse whatever into doing chores in a respectful way, like what motivates you? How how's your wife and or significant other gotten you to do something out magging?
Speaker 6: What I respond to really well is nagging. Please nag got me? Tell me to get my lazy up and take the goddamn trash out. If you take the trash ant, I'm not gonna be like, oh, I can't believe she's telling me to take the trash off. And I'm like, yeah, you're right, I suppose I should be doing that. Okay, I'm sorry. I like the nagging and I need it because I get caught in my own thoughts and I forget to do things. I'm like, oh, I'll go do this. I'll do it in an hour, I'll do it in two hours.
Speaker 4: Big procrastination. It's the Kelsey way. We think a lot about that kind of doesn't really matter, but in our mind we wander.
Speaker 1: I am pro nagging.
Speaker 6: I think nagging is a great thing to do. If you have a spouse that is against nagging of things that he should be doing, you got.
Speaker 4: If you have a spouse that grew up on sports, big believer in being coached, just get a whistle.
Speaker 1: Get a whistle, snap him out of.
Speaker 4: His thought process.
Speaker 6: I kind of like this idea.
Speaker 4: It's like, yo, trash, I told you about three times, Son over there and get the trash.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and a lot of times it's just the first time. If you just tell me it's there, that's the cue to me of like, Okay, Jason, do your job. Take this goddamn trash out. I wouldn't be worried about being nagging. I say this though I have never ever and I will never ever tell Kell they do something around the house. She does enough, so it's like, yeah, if something doesn't get done, it's like I should be helping out on this. Tell me what I can do, because I am worthless unless you tell me that I'm getting good guy.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for that last part out of Travis's mouth.
Speaker 3: Ladies.
Speaker 2: Apparently all it takes is to get a whistle and treat treat it like he's treat him like he's Joe Burrow or Jamar.
Speaker 3: Chase on the practice field.
Speaker 2: That I'm always curious on how relationships work and how people function within their own unit, right, and everyone's doing something different. I women don't like nagging. I don't like I don't like nagging. I don't like nagging anyone. I don't like having to tell you what to do. My hope in this life is that you are self aware enough to like, just get it done. I think that's what women want. Women want to be heard, they want to be understood, and they don't want to.
Speaker 3: Have to treat you like a third child.
Speaker 2: But on the flip side, you just heard Jason there chit chatting about Hey, like you know, I need a little nagging every once in a while. I need a little bit of a whistle. I need a little bit of a coachable moment. I wonder if there's some sort of ball bunce between women hating having to do it because we want you to just do it without us having to tell you, and then a little bit of well, if this is the type of motivation you need, no problem. I'll keep a whistle in the junk drawer and we'll really get after it on a Saturday morning wake up. I feel like we need to test this theory what Jason I think about it. Ben Travis said about how guys sometimes get kind of caught up and lost in their own thoughts. I think is a scosh of adhd and a skosh of them feeling like a little bit overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Correct me if I'm wrong in this one.
Speaker 2: That's why men often think about the Roman Empire like what's going on inside your head?
Speaker 3: That's why they decide to cut.
Speaker 2: Down a tree fifteen minutes before the uber comes to take you on a vacation. You hear stories like that all the time. It's because they get caught up in their own heads. I'm crying, so whistle is the key word I had mentioned for the big Time Rush tickets. We're gonna be a hair laid on giving them away, probably closer to eight thirty five. While I have you, what is the one thing that you are always nagged about or ladies that you have to nag him to do? Five one three seven four nine one seven one. Hey, Hi, good morning. You're waking up with tip in the morning on kiss one oh seven one. You're like two or three minutes out from your chance to win at big Time Rush tickets when I stamp your since the summer passport. Here in a hot second, we're checking some of your talkbacks on the thing that you nag your partner about the most.
Speaker 3: What is that thing.
Speaker 9: My husband is definitely like my second child. Although I hate nagging, I have to nag him to ask him to do things. I don't know if it's like a male thing where they don't just look around the room and say, oh, those dishes needs to be by the way, Oh, the garbage needs to be taken out. It is very annoying that I've given up on the fact that my husband will actually notice that, so I just tell him do it now.
Speaker 2: Uh, thank you for the talk back with TIF. You two can leave me voice notes and participate and be a part of our community free and easy and you know, low effort lo' commit man every morning when you search kiss on the I heard app the microphones in the top right hand corner. You make a great point there, and that's kind of what I had said earlier too. Women hate doing it, but men need it, and we don't understand. How can you not look around and see that you have four hundred and seventy five black socks on the ground. Look, what are you putting on your feet every day? How is it that you are still alive? I'm sure we could go on for days. Hey, the reason why we're even talking about this if you're just walking into the conversation. Jason and Travis Kelcey were chit chatting on the New Heights podcast and someone had asked them, you know, is it annoying when Kylie nags you about cleaning and chores and trash and whatnot?
Speaker 3: And Jason said, no, I need it.
Speaker 2: In fact, get a whistle and help me get my act together. I think like sports said, Oh man, you'll have to get caught up on the podcast. This is a good conversation. All right, caller ten, If you're still with me and you got the keyword, hopefully you've got a little hint based off of the conversation we town five one, three, seven, four nine one seven one. I'm gonna get you into big time rush at River Bend in the meantime commercial free Oh, because.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with Tiff in the morning on seven one.
Speaker 2: Well did morning. I'm hoping that you have a keyword for me.
Speaker 1: Whistle.
Speaker 2: Congratulations girl, boo boo, you're going to big time rush.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you a big fan?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I take it.
Speaker 3: Where are you right now?
Speaker 1: Walmart?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: You a perfect place to get a whistle? Yank, Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: What is your name and what neighborhood are you in or what Walmart are you at.
Speaker 1: I'm on the.
Speaker 3: West side of town.
Speaker 1: I'm no Walmart. My name is Angela.
Speaker 2: Angela.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Tiff in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm excited.
Speaker 8: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 12: I just set my court sweating bullish just to get the b white collar.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, you deserve a little good juju in your life.
Speaker 2: Allow me to wrinkley and bless him good juju and you can go ahead and share that with.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the show. And I'm glad you're a fan of Big Time Rush. And do you have a partner that you have to nag since that's what we're talking about? Yes, what do you what do you have to nag them on? If anything specific comes to mind?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, floor And it's every day.
Speaker 1: We have a dog and his hair everywhere and he goes.
Speaker 3: Back walking with his socks off, black socks like you'll see hairy socks.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh I girl, you know what, will take Jason Kelsey's advice and go ahead and get a whistle while you're in Walmart and that way, you can, you know, treat that man like he's at practice. Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are so welcome. It is true what they say when you was a quote that I read from Malcolm Jamal Harris two days ago. It's like, if you can't find a reason to smile, then be the reason that someone else smiles. And that's what that that's not like today, not that I have plenty of reasons to smile over, but bringing joy to others, other people's lives does something to your soul.
Speaker 3: So I hope you enjoyed the show.
Speaker 2: I am gonna give you your shot to win tickets again tomorrow at eight thirty if you want to get up with TIF in the morning, but if you could just like chill for a little bit longer, maybe a thousand bucks would work for you. I'm gonna do that around nine oh five, so don't go far. We're commercial free.
Speaker 5: In the meantime, when you need to know she's got.
Speaker 1: You, it's three things with tiff On.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning. We're just before nine o'clock. And at nine oh five, I have your first chance of the day to win one thousand bucks. And I'm sure that'll come in handy, especially since we'll be putting the air condiser on today. That's for sure, heat advisory and effect.
Speaker 3: Later on this morning.
Speaker 2: We'll stick with us through this afternoon or this evening, i should say, and then scattered showers for the weekend. Okay, let's start off with Bengals first practice yesterday. In the books, we've got coach zt here I lied, Here we go and three two one and are we allowed? Are we well? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Ella frush start for everybody?
Speaker 12: You know, every year is a little bit different. So so twenty twenty five seasons here we get a chance to go on the field as a team and set the standard for ourselves right now, day one. We haven't known a lot today, you know, we started and now you know, we got quick meetings and then we're on the turf. And so I'm excited to see how these guys respond to that.
Speaker 3: I am as well. Here's Joe Burrow.
Speaker 12: Why do you think that was the plot?
Speaker 2: Was out the case?
Speaker 1: This is usually how it goes for the first day.
Speaker 7: We we just got a lot to clean up, but we got a lot of.
Speaker 3: Time, so you know, we got a lot to clean up. You know, let's I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, they get paid a lot of money to do what they do, but on the first day back to anything, I need time to clean it up and get my act together.
Speaker 3: It's called circling back. So they're just like us.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 2: Second in the Three Things You Need to Know, Pete Davidson speaking for the what I believe is the first time on being a dad.
Speaker 3: He was on the jimmifallon show. Here he is no if.
Speaker 4: Anybody who knows me, it's my dream to be a dad.
Speaker 1: So I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Elsie's excited.
Speaker 3: I'm excited, you know, to see her be a mom for the worst.
Speaker 1: It's a fantastic dad. I've seen you around kids and you're just so You're so good.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks, you're good.
Speaker 1: Everything else doesn't really matter anymore. No, it's nice.
Speaker 3: I was sweet.
Speaker 2: I have no idea when they're expecting, but I would say sometime in the beginning of next year if I am doing some math.
Speaker 3: I don't know how far along she is.
Speaker 2: And then lastly in Three Things, Uber announced a new feature yesterday that will pair women drivers and women riders. It's their latest move to address safety on the ride hailing platform I'll begin piloting next month in the US alone, and allows women passengers, like I said, to match with women drivers while booking. You can also make that a preference in your app. I've taken many, many, many of Uber's all sorts of genders here in Cincinnati, and I've had nothing but great experiences. That is three things you need to know for the twenty four Knock on Wood Ray of July. Your chance to win a thousand bucks coming up at nine oh five.
Speaker 3: Don't go far