Speaker 1: Part of Private Talk after Dark. Thank you for having me, This is lovely. What have you been up to during these quarantine times? It's been a long time.
Speaker 2: We got to catch up. Yeah, I feel like I've just been fucking weird, just been fucking just been fucking all right, let's just.
Speaker 1: Throw it out there. Snowball fucks by like dick dick, So who have you been fucking? Is that a new boo? Is it like talent boo?
Speaker 2: Is it like?
Speaker 1: Is it like cod? Like? How do you get where do you get these fucking privileges? During COVID? I got none? I got no.
Speaker 2: Where do you find the dick during COVID? I was lucky enough to meet up with someone right before COVID, and when COVID started, we were like locked down.
Speaker 1: So it's like, hey, Susanna Fox meets someone like, you know, civilian, like you like to say, foreign world, someone who's not.
Speaker 2: A sex sex worker, is not throwing dick at the camera or pussy pussy likes to true true facts. I was actually up by my girlfriend Missy Stone hooked me up on like a blind date type of thing.
Speaker 1: Were you nervous? Were you like a mister mistery you never know, mister. I like Missy to death, but you know, you never know what kind of friend she'll be. Like, hey, girl, but she's she's good people, so she's gonna always gonna have your back.
Speaker 2: She did. She definitely had my back because I'm still humping him.
Speaker 1: How big is it? It's just a big fit.
Speaker 2: It's a fit because I'm not a size queen or like puzzle pieces, you know, like when it fits and I'm like, I found a puzzle piece. I have several puzzle pieces. I gotta hold you go, girl, don't let me try. There's multiple puzzle pieces that have like entered the vagina. I'm like you for life, I will fuck you for life. But I found a new one, which is very nice.
Speaker 1: How many of you?
Speaker 2: How many? Now?
Speaker 1: Does this make me?
Speaker 2: Carry the three?
Speaker 1: Are we adding? Subtracting numbers to always? True? We want the truth? The truth is.
Speaker 2: They're always they're always leaving like a puzzle pieces be getting soggy and she gotta take them off getting but.
Speaker 1: They still could like you going back into my pandoras. Yeah, it's not like adding numbers if you've already done.
Speaker 2: It, true, it's not Yeah, yeah, No, they're my favorite.
Speaker 1: But I think that's like porn terminology, like porn code. But that's the least what we tell each other, so it's like it's just happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: I prefer to have my like civilian dick and then like my porn dick. You know, nothing wrong with that. I have a variety of variety of dicks. So you were fucking one dick during COVID. Now that everything's kind of opened backed up a little bit, especially in the industry, there's more rapid testing or doing it all frequently kind of thing. Are you fucking other dick now? Or are you doing all your solo stuff? You're doing only fans stuff. Are you contracted? Where can your pussy and holsby scene? Anna? Ba's on the Gram? Uh, it's on the go to get deleted these days, they're so fucking strict on the Gram and sex work right now. They hate us. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I definitely have like new scenes coming out. I'm not venturing out there. I'm not on tender or nothing. I'm not like looking for new dick or anything like that. I'm pretty content with the clean, safe dick. I'm just not ready. I feel like during COVID, like I used to be like super slut BC. Before COVID, I was super slut in it, like dirt come off the floor. And now I'm like a prude like Blanche from the Golden Girls, like I don't want don't touch me unless you have rubies on your you know.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, evolution you got. You can't be the same person every single year. You know, that's kind of crazy because you have to evolve and that's just what life is. And so you've already looked the ground, You've already done all the dirty things, and it's okay to make changes. So what other changes are you making? And what are you what are you doing now?
Speaker 2: Yes, well I've been producing a lot for myself, doing the only fans, saying thank God for only fans, shout out to everybody who jops off to me. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Yeah, I'm all around a pause, keeping the smile on our face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, during during COVID. Yes, so the producing for only fans is pretty awesome. I was lucky enough to produce for Playboy, which was awesome. I shot Misty Stone because she gave me dick.
Speaker 1: It's a present within its presence. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well and she's a goat. Like I like, I totally respect like the women that came before me in this industry, like like you, Misty anyone else. Uh, there's lists of women and I'm not going to start listing because I can't finish.
Speaker 1: But you know, I just think finish.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, y'all. M yes, I've had the pleasure of like secretly seeing beautiful people transform themselves during COVID, which is really nice.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. You know, it's cool because you know, it's one of those things that could like it's kind of in a sense people say make or break people or like, you know, because a lot of things the world going on and just you know, within ourselves too, and being chaotic, not knowing where the business is gonna go. What are we to do? And you know we're so used to being you know, workhorses, so you say, and like going to conventions and doing all these scenes and being like everywhere you know, So then it really takes his toll and step back of like how do I still be a sex worker and enjoy what I do? But do within my limits now right right now? And everybody has their own and that's fine, But the thing is because of who you know you are in the success that you've had is what keep those fans keep going and going your only fans and seeing what you know, the new nothing new you, but what you loved to be if it's producing and not just being in the front of camera, and you know, people like with Misty and myself, it's like when you see people like yourself coming from you know, when you first started to now it's really cool to see you blossom into what it's all become for you exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think low key like COVID has been like a blessing in disguise because I didn't realize. You don't realize like what you could do until like, uh, you know, opportunities are taken away. So I used to like strive for shooting for these companies that specifically want you to have like short red nails or like this this that you know, shave your buttthole in a triangle or whatever, and I'm like, what you know, COVID took all that away, so now put all the power in my hands to do like literally whatever the fuck I want. And that was like amazing and powerful. So it was really cool to be able to step up to plate and see all of my friends do it too, like all of us Scott. The opportunity to be.
Speaker 1: Like definitely empowering, empowering. It kind of like took away for a long time. It's like, you know, we do all the hard work, we do all these things, but we never really get reaped the benefits per se of what was going on. And so it's like when you see the counter like the flip and change of like ownership of what you know, what your ownership of your own content can be. It's really cool to see what it is and like, who needs you who at this point in time?
Speaker 2: Right, yep, yep?
Speaker 1: Or because things have definitely changed within within the industry, you know what I mean. But it's also too you know, for good and bad. You know, everybody has its good and bad things. But it's like I feel like, as long as you're allowed to change within the times and you use it and make it into your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the power shift is fucking crucial. I love it. You know, companies are still able to keep afloat and now like independent women or men are able to just be like at that coming up on the skirttails of the companies, you know, like, so.
Speaker 1: Are you only shooting for your only fans? Are you shooting for other companies? I'll shoot for other companies.
Speaker 2: Like, but I'm it's like before, like you kind of used to have to say yes to anything that came your way, but now I'm like, no, no, I don't to do you a gang bang.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I want to wait for something elaborate or cool or worth my time. Like I don't want to fuck any no offense, but I don't want to fuck eighteen year old twenty one year olds. I'm thirty two. I'm good, you know, I want Like, oh.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel like that was a bad thing to say no? Before?
Speaker 2: Before COVID it just wasn't. It didn't seem like an option. It seemed like disrespectful to turn things down or like bitchy, Like if somebody's like, oh, you want to shoot for instance, Reality Kings and if you say no, then you know, Reality's difficult to deal with.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're one of those or whatever like that. I get that. It's funny, you know, in a woman and a woman industry type of that, it's like you don't want to you want to be successful and be a boss, but you also don't want to teeter line and step on anybody's toes. Right, So it's a really hard you know, shift has changed, but it's like it's cool, and I think in an essence of finding yourself in these times is because those are things that should be already been doing it already, right. Yeah, you also weren't in the place to really receive those things. Is because you also are just getting your name out there and you know, being who you are. But you know, it's cool that you've shifted back into what you're wanting to do. Yes, take the power back, girl. So what do you see yourself doing with all of that now? I just really want to give Do you want to shoot or produce for more companies? Direct from our companies?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I feel like I feel like I've done all of the things on my most of the things on my bucket list. So I'm like good on the fucking in front of camera. I might, you know, make a debut or whatever for like things that tickle my fancy, but for the most part, like I'd like to see other people that I've seen not be in certain roles you know that I think deserve it. There's a lot of women that get like kind of like a princess treatment and like constantly get like the top spot. And I've seen other girls just like waiting on the sidelines forever.
Speaker 1: So do you think that is that dynamic?
Speaker 2: I think our industry is afraid to change the norm. Like if they get good numbers on like stepsisters, fucking step brothers, and they don't want to shift from that, They'll stick to that till.
Speaker 1: The politics is yeah, the politics.
Speaker 2: And I'm not political, So I just want to come in here and like disrupt that.
Speaker 1: Your job, do your thing, Yeah, do your job.
Speaker 2: I see girls that should have got perfect attendance, you know, and then they show up they're here, and I'm just like I want to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's the difficult part about being like so much in a women empowerment type of situation too. It's because even like with the av and awards and everything like that, so it's a female performer of the year, and everybody strives to do that. But it's like no matter, you know, in myself, I was, you know, a top performer in all kinds of things, but I never want it. I was talking it in some years in my top years, I was never even nominated for it, which at that time I couldn't fathom of why that happened, but it also too made me realize then it's like it doesn't matter. Everybody's doing a good job. No one can like, yes, we do like different scenes and like different genres or whatever, and that's okay, but nobody fucks it better than anybody else. So it's like, how do you pacify certain things? And that's why it's like almost kind of like favoritism or politics sometimes and those things. Not saying that these people don't deserve it, because they do, but I also think that it's it should be the love should be spread about more, I guess, and not so much, you know, one sided. I feel like sometimes can be that way. And then a lot of years, even since I've been yes, since it's been a while since I've even been in that category.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean I've been here for I think it's safe to say, like ten years, and I've seen that repetition happen like for the last decade, you know, And I'm like, I know it's been here before and it's probably going to continue in the future, which is fine as long as I can give people a place to feel proud of what they're what they're in, or what they're performing in. Then then that makes me feel better as a performer.
Speaker 1: What did you think because of you know, recently just AVN passed and now it was the first time ever because of coding my name, it was virtual. Did you attended? Did you like it? Did you see like? What? What did you think about that? And and do you think that that's the wave of what award shows are going to be? No? I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to personally attend, Like I didn't want Anna Fox's name to be shown as attending for AVIN because in my the way that they've personally treated me, I didn't think they deserved me to be there. So instead I went over my best friend's house, slow to Slane shout out bitch, and we drank wine and just sat in the corner on the laptop and talked shit about it. Which was very nice to be able to speak and not have the person behind you because everybody's talking shit at av and anyway, you know, but you're like have to be quiet because the director you're talking about is behind you, or the bitch is over there, you know, whoever. So it was very nice to be able to like see it and yeah my feet were sucked up. Yeah, our own little pillow talk. Our feet weren't fucked up. I felt some type of way because they did nominate more people of color than ever before and like less had one. And then the people of color that did win were like, like, what do you mean this is like a huge win for us, And I'm like, if you've seen how we've been treated through like the past, today, yesterday, tomorrow, and this makes you proud, then so be it. But I feel differently, you know, And I just want a van to put their money where their mouth is.
Speaker 1: You say, AVI and how they've treated you, How can you talk about that more into how the personally Tony from Avian put a meeting together with black performers at the beginning of the pandemic to just have open discussion about like how do you guys feel being represented?
Speaker 2: And we were it was very passionate. We were like, we don't think, we don't feel like you care, you know, And he basically said he didn't want to talk to us anymore, and he was like, we don't want to have a black host Fabian And then twenty four hours later he changed his mind, which kind of undercut everything that we said, you know, like you what we just like people were crying and asking him to change things, and he changed he didn't and then changed it. So it was like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, why did we feel like you were heard after what you said? It's like why ask us if you're not going to change anything or make.
Speaker 2: A change, right, So it kind of felt like a slap in the face personally, and it felt weird just because I felt like Tony's a gay man, so I thought he would be able to like understand more where where we were coming from, but instead he was offended and for us telling him what he asked us to tell him.
Speaker 1: So just basically, what am I doing wrong? What I'm telling you my truth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going to like performers have been silenced a lot lately, and like the COVID and the shutdown has given us platforms to talk. And when he asked people to speak, you should listen and like, you know, do something about it. Don't just like listen and then turn it off and that's it, you know, like do something, you know, let them know that you heard them. And that really, really wasn't reciprocated, and the way that he thought he did well was by giving us here the hope to host it. And I was like it didn't seem fair, you know, So I just personally didn't and that didn't really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And that's fair, you know what I mean. I feel like, you know, at that time, it's like when you're being asked how you feel, then why would not listen? You know what I mean? And it's you know, it's one of those things. It's time for change. If any not now, then why you know, it's more time than ever right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we literally had a break to think, like a time off. We've been on time out.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully things change with that.
Speaker 2: They will, they are. I see things changing. It's not all bad, you know. It's just like my point of view is just a little bit more aggressive because I'm in my corner. So but it's still not bad. You know. It was a big step for them to even talk to us and to hear us and to like feel embarrassed.
Speaker 1: You know, these are things that need to happen, like people, sure, and if you don't speak up about it, then that thing's ever going to change, right, and at that time, if that wasn't the time it's going to happen. It's you have to keep on speaking up. You can keep on showing up until that you know, something does change. You know, it's not fair to have that inequality of what it is exactly.
Speaker 2: And then the talking, the discussions have made changes, big changes, like expis forums. They're little talks throughout the summer and everything, like I've seen, I found out a lot of things about the industry I didn't even know. I didn't know rates were so like scattered over body type and race and weight or whatever, you know, and it's just like enlightening or you know, and seeing people come together to fix these problems is also like exciting, you know, like seeing like new performer like activism and performers.
Speaker 1: I think that's also a cool thing is because it's like it's about evolving not only as a performer, but in age of it too. Is like it starts to when you're young and when you start start you don't worry about those things. You're just having fun. Literally don't know the dynamics of what it really is rooted into and what you're getting into bed with literally literally so it's like you kind of have to navigate. And that's why I feel like a lot of people didn't know when to speak up or how to speak up, or what to say and what and how you feelings validated or anything like that. But again, you know, change, you know, it has to happen where you know, the more we talk about it, the more you know changes must what's going to have to happen.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, Like I'm super proud of everybody that spoke up on whatever the issues were. You know, mine is raced because I'm black. You know, this girl had that, this girl had that, this guy had this, and everybody's issues came up. They were so relevant, they were so heard. Some things I wasn't even aware of, so it brought awareness. And it's just like it's all for the greater good.
Speaker 1: Like as everybody struggles in the same thing, and everybody's you know, experience in the industry too, is very different. What happens to me, it is different from the next girl. And then you know even with dudes, Yeah, their situation and their level of what they what they experience and have to like go through is very different. Yes, do you remember your first scene, your first time on set. Yes, I super do it was lit? Can you tell private talk about it?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was for Reality Kings. I played Hide and Go Get It, and I forget the director's name, but it was a woman, and I just thought it was so cool to have like a woman with a camera, Like you know, the camera person gets like intimate when you're in the sex scene and she's like at one point like literally standing over us, getting over the top shot and I was just like looking up at her and the guy it was Michael Baker. Look. Yeah, it was just like pretty exciting. Like I thought it was weird for myself that I wasn't nervous to have sex on camera. I was just like nervous to like have makeup done and like do I look dumb? Like do I know the lines? Like you know, just simple stuff? Did the sex?
Speaker 1: Always a really like sexual person?
Speaker 2: I feel like I was, but not necessarily having sex, you know, Like I was thinking about sex really young, like pretty like analyzing it. Like I wasn't like having sex in high school or anything like that, just because I didn't want to just sexually aware, sexually aware, not necessarily sexually active. And I saw my friends like wasting their sex kind of thing, like, oh, you're fucking the guy on the football team, and now he's making fun of you in the quad. Now you look dumb. You know, that's the last thing that I want, like to get some dick, and they look dumb in the quad. So I was trying to like strategically plan how to fuck and how to make it work. And then I came across porn and it just seemed like the most natural, Like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, So were you an avid porn watcher before?
Speaker 2: No? No, I thought porn just seemed like detached because it didn't seem like I'm not in it, so it doesn't it didn't make sense to me like that I'm not touching it, So it doesn't feel like good to me, you know, to watch porn. Now it does because I can like pick what I want to watch. Before, when I was like immature and porn, I didn't know what to search or what to look up.
Speaker 1: So I was just looking at weird things that didn't make sense to me. What are some of those weird things?
Speaker 2: I remember the first porn I had seen my cousins. You know, your cousins do bad shit, and they're like come to a dace, so they just show me this porn and they're putting a dildo in the girl and she was squirting, and I thought they, like how many was it a gangbang? I think it was like two dudes and a dude was putting like a like this color blue dildo in the girls pussy and she was like squirting, and I thought they were popping water balloons inside of her because it didn't make sense. So I was like, yeah, so I was like, oh, water balloons pop inside of Vagina's awesome.
Speaker 1: You're young, you don't know what it is, you know, and like you're not knowing.
Speaker 2: Right, I definitely, you know, like your brain doesn't grasp it until you've done it.
Speaker 1: Twitter searching nowadays on your born hub search.
Speaker 2: I've I started looking up very interesting. I guess it's fuck uh. It's female to male trans clits. Like they're like big klits and they rub them with each other. It's kind of like tiny digs, And I just don't know why. The it's like they're so intimate, like when they do it, it's like lesbian porn, but they're like they're really like you can see them scissoring because their clits are so big, so it's like it's like exciting. I'm yeah, I'm close and personal. Yeah, it's like inflated clips.
Speaker 1: So how did you like go down this rabbit hole to find this genre? I didn't even know this exists me either, but tequila will get you there. Tequila on a Saturday night. It's a Saturday night special, yes, ma'am. Pornhubs.
Speaker 2: I didn't even search it. It was just like, you know, like when it keeps suggesting things at the bottom, it's just like I just was like looking like kind of like watching Netflix on porn hup.
Speaker 1: I'm not really I don't really know the site, but you know, yeah, I know masturbate to like seeing things. I think it can do more to my like I like my thoughts or like I can do spanking. Yeah, like I love those types of things. Like that's like, yeah, compascerbated weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah the spank mait is my ship.
Speaker 1: I be like, what's the craziest thing you've done on set?
Speaker 2: Probably anal? Probably anal explain.
Speaker 1: Why they not supposed to be a great thing for you. You look like you just went back to a whole scene memory time and like your butthole perked up. You're like, oh my god, what's happened?
Speaker 2: My butthole was like, I'll answer that question.
Speaker 1: Do you want to stand up and show everybody and see what happens? She's retired. She okay, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can get hired to do gang bangs and like kink and things like that. There's so many genres of sex, but anal is extreme, you know, like but.
Speaker 1: It is just like one, Like how many times have you done an anal scene? So several I've done.
Speaker 2: I've done anal for a minute, and it's just every time I do anal, like the whole it's it's like twenty four full hours of prep, not just like before I seen you wake up in the morning and it's like, oh, four hours you know before you get to set. You're like, oh, take a shower, brush my teeth.
Speaker 1: Thought, okay, like explain an anal day for private time.
Speaker 2: So I wake up at four am, four am before I do anal, and I go in the bathroom, smoke a cigarette, drink half a glass wine, and start cleaning out my bottowel. And it takes until seven o'clock am for me to be completely sure that only Fiji water is coming out, because I've been on set and shit and things happen, and I've I've seen for as many accidents as I might have had. I've seen other girls be completely like I'm like, I never want to be that bitch never never, Like you're like.
Speaker 1: Not happening. No, that's I think I was so afraid to do even do anal because I'm like, I'm such a control for him, like, how do you know? And I have a I have a big butt, so they have the biggest fucking dick inside my ass, and of course it has to be like worth it, But then they.
Speaker 2: Could say I don't know, Like I feel like I feel like it's not worth it anymore, Like it's it's definitely fun to try it out for my curiosity. I'm a super curious person and I want to try everything at least once. I tried it antal like twenty times.
Speaker 1: But you do it in your personal life with your COVID mood.
Speaker 2: Really, No, I'd rather not because I don't have the time to I don't want to wake up at four am.
Speaker 1: But do you really feel like you have to prep every time? Like sometimes I feel like people like spontaneous. It's not all you have to doing a monstrous, like crazy thing.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not the one.
Speaker 2: I'm not that confident like people are you just an overthinker like and I want to be like I talk a lot of shit too, So if I'm going to talk shit about this girl that just ship on the floor, I can't be that bit shipping on the floor.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like that wouldn't be cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. It's not a good look. It would make me a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: So have you shop on the floor? No, not yet.
Speaker 2: I've had like little poops like on little things like little tiny little rabbit dots and things. But I've seen girls like super soaker like ship like like a comedy movie.
Speaker 1: That's the worst situation that you're seeing.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it's like a two it's a two part this one girl part one. It was a girl gang bang and we had strap on. This girl was getting fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I subscriber was like do it you know you're laking it. NFO.
Speaker 2: It was like this, Yes, she was on me first and then when she went to the other shrap on and when she got off her hole was like a like a fire hose, and it just like sprayed on you, not on me. She switched from me to the other girl and then she spread up the girl like she got off the dicket just and it was so fast and like a lot and hellis so fast fat it came you know, super soakers, like it really came out like like I was.
Speaker 1: Like everybody it was like not clear, no, not clear, not clear?
Speaker 2: You know guinness. Ah, it looked like someone shook up a guinness and was.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm embarrassed for them. Yes, she it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me, but it was your dick that did it. Your fake was I probably started it. I probably stirred it up. And then the other girl just.
Speaker 1: Like pulled it out and I was like, oh. It was like, so that's part one. I'm afraid to part part two. You know, drink, Let's drink to that. Here's to you never never shitting No, Hannah, Hannah. Now if I had, I would clutch them. They are clutched. Someone has fuck. Okay, let's see part two. Private talk Here are you ready?
Speaker 2: Part two? It's so funny because this one over there works for that company. It's they they're nasty, they do nasty things.
Speaker 1: I believe it. If she works for them, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: She works for them. So this motherfucker Adriana's like fucking this girl and the ass. And it was like her second time, and so she was asking me all these questions before the scene, and I was like, girl, I don't know, like if you're once you're here, like if you didn't have it down once you're here, like the clock is took you, I don't know what more advice I can give you?
Speaker 1: Is she asking you like how to take the dick or like how to like warm up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like warm up questions and things, and almost like it's d day, Like you got it.
Speaker 1: You're like she's asking and searching for your advice, and you're like, fuck it, girl, you go out there, no no now or never, like this poor girl's gonna get fucked with the dick. That's like this big bitch. This like you literally I foot up your ass? Is that why you're afraid of anal? A little bit a little cautious.
Speaker 2: You know, I see you win sing up over here every time. I'm like, that's a flashback. So those was my thirsty days though, So they were like, Okay, let's let's set up this shot. And they put the girl's butt here and her legs is up and I was like, I'm gonna go down and lick the balls, well you fuck her and he's like that's great, yeah, and I do that and I'm like yeah, so her butt's like on top of my head and I was like his balls are so long and stretchy that they could totally like reach.
Speaker 1: And I was like blah blah blah, like Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: And they're going in and like she's doing it and I'm doing it, and I was like, hey, this is so cute. We had good chemistry. And then he takes the dick out and like everybody like goes oh, like disappointed, and I was like what what? And then I feel like I feel all this like warm, languid, just like slowly coming down and ill, like sh she Nickelodeon slimed me bro like.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like a lot.
Speaker 2: It was. It was.
Speaker 1: It was we were like he was like, so we should stop, Yes, we should stop. I should take a shower.
Speaker 2: Yes, we all the house need a shower.
Speaker 1: The fuck all bad? What do you do when someone.
Speaker 2: I was so mad because I had just like my weave was like low key new and like when you put oil and there was it was like ship and lube.
Speaker 1: So it's like my weave glue leave blue done.
Speaker 2: So we had to finish the scene and I had my bangs, was like this like two hairs now I get that cumshot girl, and they're just like, yeah, let's just finish it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, bro, okay, fuck, we're not getting paid. No one's getting paid if you can't do it.
Speaker 2: And there's no care pressure like a mother, like a mother, But we finished it. We finished sh it. I just definitely every time I see her, I'm like, shitty, she's still she's still wrong.
Speaker 1: Do you hold a grudge because of that? It's not a grudge, it's just kind of funny to work with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would definitely. I definitely have worked with her, and it's funny.
Speaker 1: Try to get her back somehow. I can't.
Speaker 2: Like I wish I was that savage to just shit on her back, But how do you get someone back when they shot on you? Like she that's like the ultimate she got me got nothing. She literally dropped a bomb on me.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she even knows the dam when she's done, she knows, she knows.
Speaker 2: She she For a minute, she was like apolog Like every time I would see her, she would apologize and can I yeah, God, do it.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I can'tnot know. Now I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you off.
Speaker 1: Why let's your private talk? Needs to know if she knows she's sh on you, she knows, you know she's sorry, because how you get her back, That's how you get her back on private talk? After daring? Who what do you say? No?
Speaker 2: What do you say? He says yes, you say yes, Oh okay, So I'm gonna just do this. I'm gonna say what rhymes with her name, and then you're gonna know. You're gonna know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm bout at these games.
Speaker 2: I'll give you clues and you're gonna know. So the first clue, you're already gonna know. She has dreads. Boom, you know who has dreads? There's only like one person important that has dreads.
Speaker 1: I'm old. I don't know if I would I be around in this time? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Who is it? Julie? Okay, No, it's not her, it's not her.
Speaker 2: She's fine though.
Speaker 1: I mean she could shop on me though, but no, it wasn't her. We want to know. I'm out at this guessing game. Who's Julia? I think everybody kind of knows, though.
Speaker 2: It's okay, we'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I think they private time, private talk. This is how you get her back. We want to know. Hold on, tell us who the shitter on your head was. I'll say.
Speaker 2: Her name is.
Speaker 1: I think you have it inside you. You're so messy. I love it. You'll not stay with us and stay with everybody. Kiera's Kira, Kiera Kiara.
Speaker 2: But she has a nice book. I mean, hey, you know, it was the cutest person that could shot on your head. You know, at least she was, like, hell a cute.
Speaker 1: At least she apologized. You know, if she just shouldn't even didn't apologize, then it'd be a real shitty situation. But that wasn't the king. She at least apologized a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Few times.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she was so I mean, what else can you really do? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: She happens literally, but it was kind of like having like an adorable bunny shit on your head.
Speaker 1: So it's like I didn't really need an apology. Did she help you wash it?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think. No, I not to touch you after that. I think I was just like shocked and like needed to go home and be like fuck.
Speaker 1: Like when I took my wig off.
Speaker 2: When I got home, I was like, wow, Wow, this is what I'm doing. Then I looked at my check and I was like it was worth it. Yeah, I'm definitely. I knew. I knew what was getting myself into. So I was like, yeah, okay, all right, at least you paid for it. One thing you don't know about me, I don't sleep well. My mind races because of all the years of late night appearances. I'm just always up and I can't decompress. So I found Sunday Scaries and it works for me. It helps me kind of decompress from my day and get a good night sleep. To prove it to you, I got twenty five percent off for all my fans. Go to Sundayscaries dot com and use my promo code private Talk and you get twenty five percent off. They're amazing and I know you'll love them. What's your favorite scene?
Speaker 1: I really like.
Speaker 2: Orgies, like group scenes and those one on ones where I get to pick.
Speaker 1: So, what's your favorite orgy scenario?
Speaker 2: I had one for my birthday when I turned thirty?
Speaker 1: Was this not on camera? This is just on your pair? It was on camera? It was on camera, but it was like, is this something that you just frequently like to do these types of things? You seem like a really adventurous person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a scorpio, so I kind of like take dars. It's like a thing. And I feel like when somebody's like, hey, you want to fuck me and my friends, I'm like, okay, yes, I'll bring my friends, you bring your friends.
Speaker 1: It could be friends. It's like a Diddy song. You know why people need friends like you? Yes, yes, sharing is caring.
Speaker 2: It's like match dot com literally, puzzle pieces, hoosemeat dot com.
Speaker 1: Posemeat dot com. Yeah you got something coming there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've had orgies in my personal life too, as well as on camera. But they're they're always pretty fun on camera or not.
Speaker 1: Are they like like pre play or is it like spontaneous.
Speaker 2: I'd prefer plea plan. I don't like spontaneous. I'm like that whenever somebody's like, how do you do.
Speaker 1: That in your personal life? Like you're like, hey, everybody meet me at this time? Or is it like you're at a bar and you're like, oh, fuck it, let's all go home. Like that's well, im porn, it's easy because everybody's here only with torn people. Yeah. I don't think I've done one. So if you're at a porn party, you're going to fuck like five people there.
Speaker 2: I'll fuck with the porn people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's a free for all pretty much for all the porn people come get it like and then like, you know, if you have dimples and you're not porn, you can get it too. It's cool.
Speaker 1: You know, they could be in the face or the ass, you know, anywhere. Girls. You don't discriminate.
Speaker 2: No, I'm an equal opportunity employer.
Speaker 1: I like that. That was how like we took our We did a road trip for me. I directed. That was fun and we went to Arizona and we had lots of crazy times. I had you wear a tail.
Speaker 2: Yes, I still I had it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was really funny because I was There was several stories from that trip, but there was the one that y'all were all afraid because y'all are like, we can't have someone seen with us Jesse, because she was like taking every everybody. Oh yeah, like we feel scared for our lives. That ship was fun, but I wasn't low key.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even mad at her. I just as mad that I wasn't her. Damn, she's sitting her ripping people.
Speaker 1: She tried to fight Sophia, she broke her phone. She like, she threw Rice in my bed. I didn't even know her. Her and what's her name? The woman were talking about earlier? What is her name? Was it at the s what is her skyler? Gyla? Yeah, Gyla? No? She her and Jesse were fighting and they threw Rice on my bed and literally Rice was everywhere. You know, Rice is difficult to get out of anything. And I was sticky, so mad, so mad. There was a lot of fun. What is one of your fun stories from that house? Man?
Speaker 2: I think I think like the first night it felt like real world where you're just like, who's gonna get sucked out first?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it the girl that was like that was her name, Charlie? She did she did I'm scene only with me and Jesse and left the movies gone gone.
Speaker 2: It was like Survivor, like who's falling off the island. First, I just kind of like she didn't make it, and I kind of was like rooting.
Speaker 1: For her the underdog. Yeah, I was like, oh, she was friendly, but she she wasn't ready. She didn't know. I felt bad because Jesse was in a war path. I was like, yeah, we had like it was like we had shot stuff all day long, and we did the final scene at night and it was in the hot tub and she I felt like she almost got drowned.
Speaker 2: It's like, you guys gave like a baby bird to like a savage bredie.
Speaker 1: She was did you say, you guys know she's not a guy. That's she's true? She went, I didn't know the extent, but like, but Jesse just like an aggressive performer. That's how she felt. No, I felt it.
Speaker 2: I felt it.
Speaker 1: It was very intense, and I don't think that I don't think for her first scene she was ready for Alexis Texas. Yeah, you and Jesse in the same scene. I was smashing her face. I was like suffocating her eyes. Jesse's smacking her pussy. She's like, come for me, Come, and I'm like I would be afraid to come, Like I'm like.
Speaker 2: She probably was like have you ever seen like a guy? Well, we've all seen it, like when guys struggle in scenes and they're like, oh my god, and everybody's like, oh, we're just waiting for you to come. It's just like, oh, she was like a guy, just like I'm trying so hard to get my boner her, poor baby.
Speaker 1: So what was one of your favorite stories?
Speaker 2: Trying to guess who was gonna fall off first and being completely wrong? Like I totally had like everyone flipped, And.
Speaker 1: I think what was your going in the house, your expectations going into the house, the.
Speaker 2: Expectations going in the house. I was like, I hope everybody likes how I eat pussy. That's a good one to have them having an all girl movie. Yeah, I really like eating pussy. I have big lips. Girls have lips. Important they match, you know, it's pretty good. And then I was like, oh, I want you to sit on my face. And so I was very hat like pretty pretty, pretty low maintenance. You know, it goes around the whole thing too.
Speaker 1: But was like when you're directing and when you're like in a performer, but in you're female, it's like do I touch you? Do I not is it sexual? What line do you cross? And in the movie too, but I'm directing. I'm camera camera person in this part. But then I was like, she asked me to sit on her face, so I'm gonna hold the camera.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 1: It was superis gets heavy guys sit on someone's face.
Speaker 2: True. I think the boat too. I forgot about the boat. The boat was funny. You got everybody.
Speaker 1: You were like you tork Lexus, I did you? Did you talk for me?
Speaker 2: I did, but I wasn't ready, Like I was like irritated because I was like tworking, like like.
Speaker 1: Do you want to redeem yourself and talk for us?
Speaker 2: Now? Damn it?
Speaker 1: I mean you walked right into that, Ayana. I mean I should have known right into that.
Speaker 2: I need to beat.
Speaker 1: Damn it? Play something. I need to beat beat box.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Don't your phone doesn't have service? Phone doesn't your time private talk after dark. She's gonna redeem herself right here, right now. She towerked from the boat in Arizona. But she said she was scared. It was bad, you know, so she wants to redeem herself from at.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was scared. I think you know, when you're high in your space tout was it like? I was just like I just like stood up and I was like twirking, and I didn't hear anything happening behind me, so.
Speaker 1: There was no toy. It was just kind of like it was. It was going in the way.
Speaker 2: I think I was stiff because I was like on a Sativa stone, and I was just like, damn, well.
Speaker 1: This is your chance once we get my DJ my DJs. You know.
Speaker 2: We're known for this. Come on, this is why I mean. I was like, I don't know if I thought it was bad, baby, I thought it was everybody else's. Wasn't that, you know, not everybody who can work? True?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Private, I got like ten seconds of talking me so disappointed to give us what you want?
Speaker 1: This is you, this is you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, redeem yourself, girl, Hey at a fox.
Speaker 1: Let's see it's Texas. It's all right. Let it go, girl, let it go? Hey, Hey, oh private talk. Do you like what you see? He she's redeeming herself. Gotta show the chy. Yes, it's private talk after dark? Okay, I see even having some quarantine move Hey you your jurney, yes, ma'am. Do you do it on the dick though, oh thought every night I'm tired. We're gonna give you an applause for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Definitely redeem yourself. It was not stiff.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We're on some level ground. No boat shaky, no boat shaky, No sativa, no sativa.
Speaker 2: And thanks to quarantine, my cheeks have grown a little bit more to like an ass.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have a but I think you've always had a nice bot, you always had a nice body. You're a beautiful lady. I'm this You're just like I just want.
Speaker 2: To touch you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're too far? Yes, yes, that was it on your face any day girl?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, suffocate, I think you even like did the challenge? Like, I feel like I test people obviously, like how can you count? How like how many numbers can you go? How many seconds can you go? With? Miss Texas? Should be a game?
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I'm like, I feel like I'm like a competitive sub person, but I'm also like a switch, so I'm pretty dominant too.
Speaker 1: We played some games too. I feel like, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was the whole trip was fucking fun. The last scene was hilarious. I don't remember quite what happened but I remember that it was funny.
Speaker 1: It's always fun time with me. Yes, that it was a road trip house. I think we had like we did like three movies and that when that one trip, it was a lot. Didn't you win an award for it? I did just recently. Amazing I'm gonna get my stuff around. Thank you, baby, and thank you. No, I know it took so long. I didn't even know that it came out at the time because we did so many so it's like, you know, then we had so much stuff already going out. But yeah, I know I did see that award. But yes, it was a fun times. It was a lot of fun. I appreciate you for being on it. Thank you. It was like a lot of personalities you never knew, like who's going to like get mixed, who's not gonna like be fun, who's gonna be boring in the room, who's gonna start drama? We're gonna do any of that?
Speaker 2: It was fun, I really like, I mean, I like people watching and like group scenarios and shit like that, and like the games was fun.
Speaker 1: You're just girl, like you like group activities. I'm in actual group activities. All right, We're gonna play truth with Texas. Are you ready to play truth with Texas? Yes? See see all right, you're gonna answer some naughty questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the answer is true to all.
Speaker 1: But yes, you're gonna well, you're gonna be descriptive in these answers. All right, here we go, pick a card. We're gonna see which suit is ace you're gonna get. They're all different type of questions.
Speaker 2: Do I do? I look at it?
Speaker 1: You tell me what it is? To a heart, it's a art. It's a romantic question.
Speaker 2: Romantic?
Speaker 1: Are you a romantic? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm so like super like. I I like, I don't want to offend anybody by saying that I'm super gay, but I'm super.
Speaker 1: Gay super la what that means.
Speaker 2: I love like romance stuff, like all the.
Speaker 1: Corny things, all the like little hearts and like all little blessed check yes or no.
Speaker 2: Yes. I do it to myself, like I put rose petals in the tub for me on Tuesdays. So anybody doing anything, that's.
Speaker 1: Where it starts. It's like, if you're doing it for yourself, you're setting the tone. So if you can do it for yourself, then you have to make your match says your COVID food do things for you?
Speaker 2: Oh of course him, yes, he came.
Speaker 1: He or a little push. Yeah, some people just don't know what people like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you have.
Speaker 1: To kind of like either tell them or they see you doing it, and so they like just get receptive and get you know, they match, they figure it out. Are you a sexter? Yeah? Kind dar is it? Do you send the same picture to like several people? Oh?
Speaker 2: See when I finally get like a good, good, good picture, Yeah, I'll definitely be like you get a picture, you get a picture, you get a picture. Yeah, it's that you know, that twilight lighting on the booty cheek type of you know, yeah, everybody.
Speaker 1: But it's good. Like I just can'tnot share with like five of my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: It's a shame. Everybody needs to know or girlfriend or girlfriends, all of them.
Speaker 1: What was your first sexual experience?
Speaker 2: Like, Oh, so funny. I feel like mine was different than a lot of my friends. I was like one of the only girlfriend I got like these blue lace booty shorts and I was like this sexiest thing I could buy, the swap meat about to fuck this guy in my room with my barbie dolls all over and this guy was in this dance group with me, and I invited him over to study dance.
Speaker 1: You're studying dancing, okay, your moves in the bedroom, I guess.
Speaker 2: And then he was like. I was like, I got these condoms that are colorful, and I pulled out the pink one and I was like, let's try sex. And he was like, no, your virgin, and I was like, but I'm ready. I showed him my underwear and he's like, they were exhorting. They were low key so big, like they're like sick. And I was like, I'm sexy. I'm so sexy, bitch, and he didn't think they were sexy. I think he was concerned before my mental health.
Speaker 1: So he shut it down.
Speaker 2: He shut it down, but he's still fucked, so it was like a shutdown and I was like oh. And then he's like, well, if you really want to suck my deck, okay, let's see what you do.
Speaker 1: You like to role play in your personal life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, role play is fun.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite favorite character you have? HM?
Speaker 2: I feel like I like doing like the teacher student thing and like the switch, like sometimes I'm the teacher, sometimes I'm the student.
Speaker 1: How do you discipline your students.
Speaker 2: Spanking, full touching.
Speaker 1: Blow jobs?
Speaker 2: Like just dick has been soupid, I'm gonna discipline it with a blow job.
Speaker 1: Is that the kind of things that you sell on your only fans too?
Speaker 2: No, on my only fans, it's like opposite, like different, like more personal, Like I'll be like, here's my feet and here's me being drunk in my bed, you know.
Speaker 1: Just like in the day of the life kind of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super me. If they ask for things, I try to give them what they ask for. I try to give them like better quality than like just I hate when people are like film content. They put their phone over there and they're like humping you know. I'm like, no, I need I need some movement, man, I need that porn old vision. When they're like I need.
Speaker 1: That, I need that porn vision. What is it like that, like the monoc or what are those things? The new way the populous? Yes? Yeah, uh have you seen porn like that? Yeah? I had.
Speaker 2: I went over this guy's house and he like, let me see my own porn on it. So I thought we were gonna get freaky. I thought he was gonna let me watch me and then like, fuck me, happen? No, so dis wind it?
Speaker 1: How was that? What is it to turn on? Was it weird? Like? How like it's for me? Like I've seen it like from when they first started doing it, and I was like, I want to touch things, but you don't know where where you are.
Speaker 2: Like the thing like it looks yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like I wonder how the overload of sensory overload of being fucked while you're seeing it, because that's what I mean. That to me sounds really hot. I thought it would have been all the way. I was just like, but what but what it's happening because it's so real life like it's kind of really crazy. And then you wind like wind yourself, wake up, and then not wake up. You take it off and then you're in the bathroom. Right, you're a totally different area.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to try it. Ask oh, fuck me.
Speaker 1: Debscribe something that turns you on?
Speaker 2: Ooh when mins sweat like this whole claviical like chest area is like so hot like from the neck. Yeah, I like to touch it, rub it, look at it. It's just pretty. I wish I could take pictures of every like man throat, chest I've ever fucked and got set. Yeah, you're yeah, they're really doing it. You know when they're sweating.
Speaker 1: I'm a very essential person to it. Oh yeah, it's like I did it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's hot. It's hot. And when they smell good too, like uh, like the guy that I'm like humping wears Proud of Black, So it's like the sweat mixed with that.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like para swat.
Speaker 2: It's just like fancy sweat.
Speaker 1: What is one of your secret sexual fantasies?
Speaker 2: Secret sexual I don't know if I have any secrets.
Speaker 1: Have you done all your sexual fantasies important or in your real life?
Speaker 2: I feel like, well I would like to watch people fuck more like not just like oh they're having a sea but like you know how they have like sex parties and things like I just like to.
Speaker 1: Watch and just not doing anything sexual. Yeah, and just watch. But what would you be getting off of that?
Speaker 2: Like what would them them do? Them humping? Like it's pretty hot to watch, like really pretty body art. Yeah, it's like art. And when it's not like a production like with the lights and stuff, like with the low light in real life, it's really sexy. Just to see the bodies instead of like Gonzo where it's like close up four K three D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like with all the new like stuff now it's like it's too personal. It's like too close. Yeah, it's too close. Like I need I need some like dim light. I need to filter of sor not even a filter, but it's like.
Speaker 2: You know, turned down the lights a little bit, not off, just down a little bit, you know, put some light light insignt and like have some baby oil or whatever.
Speaker 1: Are you a type of girl that when you have sex you need to have music go in the background. You have a music sex playlist, or you just I do.
Speaker 2: I do like music in the background. But I'm also kind of silly. So if there's a good song, I might start singing it or.
Speaker 1: Like talk break out, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Might be I'd be like what did this person just say?
Speaker 1: What's one of the songs that would do that break you out of a sexual character?
Speaker 2: It seems to be like rap because they'll be saying something about pussy like and you're like, wait, what as they're doing it to you.
Speaker 1: Like real rewind right, and you know, like what was this song? This song?
Speaker 2: I forget who it's by but it's like we fuck.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, I love that song. Yeah we're talking.
Speaker 2: It's pretty sexy. But then I don't I don't even recall what he said, but he said something that threw me off, and I was like, wait, what did you decide? When he was what is? What does he say? You know? Totally took me out of character. So sometimes it's better to have music off so I'm not thinking about the song because sometimes I'll be like, oh, this is my.
Speaker 1: Ship, you know. But it's also strip club moment. Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do the feature dancing thing? No I tried. I went at amate night to like Sam's Hofbrew or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's a special club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit's lit, And I went there. I tried the pole just like for fun one night, and I was so exhausted after ten seconds before porn or after no I was in porn. So I was disappointed that I was so tired. Like I walked around the pole once and tried to like climb up it, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, and like crawled off the stage.
Speaker 2: I was like, never not doing this shit.
Speaker 1: It's hard to work. Those girls are working so hard that it was such a unique club because it's like I've been on so many strip clubs over the where, like The Future Dance everywhere. But it's like I always say, it's like the one place. It's like so there's like thirty girls on stage, and it's just like it's it's a free for all. It's just crazy, not a free for all. But it's just like thirty bitches on stage. It's a lot, and it's it's it's definitely it's a good time. I definitely had a lot of fun nights in there. It was fun and like, yeah, it was a lot of fun times.
Speaker 2: I love. There was one time I was trying to throw money at this one specific girl and like you said, there's a bunch of bitches on stage, and like you know, I don't have a good arm, so it went like the wrong way and I was like no and tried to go get my one.
Speaker 1: I would go on stage because I was like I can't do it, Like I'm like, so I would just throw.
Speaker 2: It up right, Yeah that's smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have strip club you know etiquette, like not etiquette. I just like I've been in so many strip clubs for somebody that sounds so bad, But I danced for so long, and certain like club people that you meet too, like you, they teach you how to throw money to make it like it's an art.
Speaker 2: Right, I didn't learn. I just went in there.
Speaker 1: Hang out with me. But now strip clubs are different. I don't even really want to go in them because it's like, you know, I stopped dancing. So it's like this last year was already my last year the podcast stuff, right and yeah, but then after COVID, it's like you don't really know what to really do. It's like, yeah, do you do? You can ask whatever. For me, it's like I'm such a personable person. It's hard for me not to be myself without feeling safe. And so it's like, you know, it's like an injustice to my fans too, because it's like I don't want to give you a fast experience exactly like I was. You know, I was lit Private. You're welcome the show, you know. I'm sorry to tell you, but you can go to my own fans. All right, Let's get the next card, next card, M.
Speaker 2: Cards A spies.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a naughty question. That's our favorite here at Private Talpic. Oh, I know you're a naughty grown Yeah, what's the naughtiest scene you've done? Mm hmmm Mmmm. You're like, what is really naughty to you?
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm. It's kind of hard. I feel like naughty scenes are like when I don't really kind of Oh nope, I got it. Boom, I got it. Came in my head. My naughtiest scene I think I had like a boo. I think it was a gang bang for Mason for hard X and my ex at the time was the photographer on set, and originally when we were together, he was like, Oh, I love watching other people. It's so hot. But then like when we were in a fight, Oh, it's so gross, you know. So I was like, a ha, I have to go to work and near the photographer and you're mad at me. Right now, we're like, you know when you're like breaking up. So I was like, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna you're gonna be like put it. You're gonna be You're gonna put it on everybody and they'll get the ship out of these guys. Was lit, you're taking those pictures? Lit.
Speaker 2: He was so quiet and so like he's already kind of like a quiet person, but he was like even more quiet. So it was like, really.
Speaker 1: Tell us about this gang bang. What happened in it.
Speaker 2: I don't even recall. I just remember like we're not doing it was really naughty. When we were doing the pictures, I remember I was doing the most and.
Speaker 1: He was just like, those guys are so gross and they're like all over you. And I was like, we're telling you, that's why you're doing the pictures.
Speaker 2: Before I before I did the pictures, he was like, those guys are still gross, they're to be all over you. So yes, daddy, they're so gross, but but you don't. You didn't fuck me last night. Okay, let's go to say let's go. So I go into like, oh, they're so gross, so grass, you know, they're so gross, And I was doing the most, just like did you come during that scene? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure. Like have you fucked somebody's best friend? Yeah, definitely, got no questions asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not. It's been a long time since I did like that type of fucking that That was definitely like before porn days, like in my like immature young lady days, I'm more like, I don't know, I was gonna say spiteful now, but that's rude.
Speaker 1: But is it because you feel like so like sexually like kind of empowered because you've become being in a fox.
Speaker 2: Definitely, I feel like I have superpowers for my sex. So like, if you're like rude to me and I gave you like an amazing blow job, I'm like, fuck you watch this fuck your friend give him a deep.
Speaker 1: Throat like you never had.
Speaker 2: Your friend's gonna be speechless because you were a dick.
Speaker 1: As a friend ever told on himself? We ever gotten caught by? Or do you go back and tell them.
Speaker 2: I've never gotten caught. I'm like, I'll let you know, like when I feel like letting you know.
Speaker 1: Like dropping the bomb, when you can see that little like Thanksgiving dinner. I love it. Very toxic. I love it. What do you think is your best sex skill?
Speaker 2: My mouth? I think so?
Speaker 1: And why are you deep? There is bitter you? Like?
Speaker 2: I feel like I give people like custom jobs to like their custom selves because custom jobs, custom jobs, yeah, custom jobs, yeah. Like I don't want to like say like this, I do desert at Like, It's just dicks are different, pussies are different. So I try to like make sure that I'm like aware of the difference and treat it differently, So I don't want to give everybody like the same blowjob. If I don't like, you're gonna get blah blah blah, you know, the stupid like poor OBJ. But like if I really like you, you're gonna feel like it's like an so sensual massage and it's so fun. I really like blow jobs and eating pussy so fun to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like for me, I've always been like I'm a giver. I'm the receiver as well, but I like to like make people feel good and then it makes me naturally because it's just you know, you give back to everybody. Good job, yink, it's a club. Let's be kinky. Do you like to be tied up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been tied up lots of times, lots of times when it's your craziest bonded story, probably kink.
Speaker 2: My first time working for them, I was really excited about exploring like bdsim and getting like spanked and stuff. And I was like, you guys don't know, I have a black mom. I've been spank be phone. But they gave me like I think her name was Claire, and she was so hot, Like she tied me up and like had to wait on me. So I was like in the air and like a weight was weighing me down. As I'm tight and.
Speaker 1: You're suspended in the air, there's a weight tying you down. Yeah, you have your hands free.
Speaker 2: No, everything's like bound. So I literally couldn't move. And she had like one of those juicy booties and she you know those yoga pants that kind of juicy buddies. Do it for you, Yes, juicy booties and see through yoga pants, and she was so mean to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, my mom would be proud. You did that turn you on? Because it did? It was did it did? Because I was like shocked.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not about to be go ahead, girl, give me yo worse and she did and I was like huh. And then I just like her booty was so nice and I just kept wanting to touch it and being bound, I was like, oh my god, and that made me like want it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want it so hot.
Speaker 2: Put it so hot, like the guys can tie me up. Sure, hot, but like a hot chick with a bad ass.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like some of your most sexual peaks are with women.
Speaker 2: Mm, fifty to fifty, like women unlock new doors because it's not just like dick, you know, like I know it to spec with dick. With a woman, it's like yeah, or like what more feelings or like kind of like a because I feel like women the like when a woman really wants to you know, how to explore your own body, so you know what you would like for yourself.
Speaker 1: So it's like in that carrying nurturing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very sensual, and then like when they turn it on to the kinky side, then you're like, oh shit, you know we're lit. It's like there's levels to it and like you can go zero to one hundred. You know, there's so many things you can do with girls where I feel like guys kind of like kind of do generally similar things, you know, like it's like soft or hard girls can do. They go for the feet, everything, hair and be creative. We can't just be like, oh we don't have to Yeah, yeah, I get you. They go above and beyond.
Speaker 1: So would you consider yourself an alpha in the bedroom or would you say that you're more sub.
Speaker 2: I like to play the role of sub but being the alpha before. So, like I like dictating when and where the sex is going to happen, what I'm wearing, what we're doing, Like we're fucking in the car, Like I call the shots on when we're fucking and ware, but you fuck me.
Speaker 1: I like to be fucked. What's the dirtiest sentence you can think of? Ah, this one sentence I really like. It's come on my dick. It's like my favorite. I'm like, come on my dick, Come on? You say that when you're wearing your strap on.
Speaker 2: No, I tell my partner to tell me, like I tell like when somebody gets you over, Yeah, and like you tell me to come on your day, Come on my dick.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you always announce when you're coming or do you secretly come?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't even know that I'm coming, Like when you're having like a long thingy and you're like it's intense. Like I feel like girl orgasms are like a little different than guys. It's not so much like ha ha ha. You know sometimes they are, but sometimes they kind of like just like roll for a minute. So it's like I'm.
Speaker 1: Like rolling earthquakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm just like like stupefied on the dick or whatever, and I can't really announce when I'm in it.
Speaker 1: Hmm do you sleep naked or clothed?
Speaker 2: I sleep naked, not not to be sexy. It's just feeling stuff onto my skin. I like to feel less on my skin because it's distracting to me. So clothes, you know, like pants start like creating creases and ship or whatever. Thongs get in your ass, you got to pull them out.
Speaker 1: I just take it off. Uncomfortable. Yeah, so just naked is more comfortable. Who's one performer that you would want to work with that you have.
Speaker 2: Not hmmmm mmmmmm mmm mmm mmmmmm mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 1: Right, I've bo so many people. I'm like, who there's not a bucket list out there that you just like either they weren't in the business anymore. When you were there, you like wanted to fuck. Are Do you always fuck them all? Anna? No, you're going around fucking everybody, Anna, I have.
Speaker 2: Gone around quite a lot of people.
Speaker 1: All right, you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I don't know, I'm not sure. Maybe autumn falls. She looks very.
Speaker 1: Juicy, juicy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks about the boy booty and boobies and her lips are very juicy.
Speaker 1: Where's the craziest place you've ever hooked up with somebody? Mmmm?
Speaker 2: That public sex be hitting different, you know, Like I feel like you can have sex like on a penthouse or whatever, but like outside is just like the craziest because you can go to jail.
Speaker 1: Where's the craziest place outside? Have you done it?
Speaker 2: One time I did it on top of a roof and got caught by a security guard on skates And then one time I.
Speaker 1: Security guard was on skates or no, we were on skates. How do you get caught by screen when you're on skates? You just get on out of there?
Speaker 2: We could, I know, I don't know. Sometimes kind of like why.
Speaker 1: Do you tell you get your dick out of here? Like you're like I'm coming on his stick 're like.
Speaker 2: We're like fucking and he comes up and we're like oh, you know, like you just kind of stop and you're like, welieve more bad? You know, we got the finger, like my.
Speaker 1: Murmur like you don't want to watch?
Speaker 2: I wish they would, you know, you want to come help us.
Speaker 1: You should have just start talking to him like that and they'd be like, oh, maybe he would have liked it. Change the narrative, you know, flip it around.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the next time I'm fucking in public, I'm gonna change the ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ideas, all right, last card, last card, Acid diamonds. The diamonds spicy, a little spicy. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 2: I always wanted to, but I mean like i've I've sucked dick with like whipped cream and like yummy shit like chocolate syrup and things like that. But I always wanted to put it on myself. But once I heard that it's not good for your vagina, I'm just like, Noop, It's like a no.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What have you thought or dreamed of or thought about fantasized about.
Speaker 2: Ice, sickles, snickers?
Speaker 1: I have done? Then grapefruit action, you need to try that on somebody for me?
Speaker 2: Oh I have not, but I will. You should. I actually really like grapefruits too, so I will. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How did you not know about this?
Speaker 2: I've seen it, I just never like had like I always eat the grapefruit before the dick.
Speaker 1: Comes City City, and you gotta get multiple grapefruits.
Speaker 2: I know that's so smart.
Speaker 1: What about cucumbers? Have you ever fucked yourself with a cucumber?
Speaker 2: No, honestly, like the like insert I'm not a fan of dildo's, like I put them inside of me for porn and whatever, but I like, yeah, I would hump a c I would hump. I would hump like a squash or something.
Speaker 1: Give me a pumpkin, I'm gonna hump the pumpkin. What's the craziest thing you've humped?
Speaker 2: Doorknob?
Speaker 1: How do you put doorknob and pussy up to a doorknob?
Speaker 2: That's what that was.
Speaker 1: What it was.
Speaker 2: I was in the bathroom and I was like, this doorknob is peculiarly the same hot assa vagina.
Speaker 1: She just smashed it on there.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I mean I have pillows, probably pillows. It probably looked like somebody was trying to get in the door.
Speaker 1: Doorknobs. That's another that's next level.
Speaker 2: I like it. Yeah, it was random, definitely.
Speaker 1: Shower heads. Shower heads, Yeah, zy jets, those are fun. Don't talk about No, don't talk to me. You look like you're drowning, And hey, I can swim, brother, I'm doing fine. When's the last time you've had sex in the car?
Speaker 2: What days it?
Speaker 1: It was like, well last week, but Saturday, I think that I took my No, it's like.
Speaker 2: It was like a month ago. And it's funny this person that I fucked in the car, this person particularly every time they've had a new vehicle, we have fucked in their new vehicles. So like every the first time they had sex in the car, like I was like hah.
Speaker 1: So it's like christening. Yeah, I've christened their cars. I like it, leave your leave your mark, yes, and I did, like
Speaker 2: You're