Speaker 1: Slick rick Man, I didn't want to do this man, that thing. It's against me being black. Man shot out the pop eyes. Man, got McDonald's back on the grind.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Got the chicken rap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's all you need to do. Man, Just need somebody else to come out and drop something. The McDonald's like, all right, Man McDonald's hit the red button.
Speaker 3: Man McDonald's and years, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, don't don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: Who was doing the podcast from your crib? He was about to go get about it's something else. Yeah, what's to do?
Speaker 3: The spicy chicken nuggas, that's all I need toelve camp? Is it twelve ten?
Speaker 2: The big twelve is at Burger King saying it was held for nine?
Speaker 3: I said, oh, I know what it is.
Speaker 5: I always get a ten count and then the extra six to make it sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, full clip of nuggets, kind of pute.
Speaker 6: Got a nugget, keep them one up the top, saying what you know what I'm saying. Just you know what I'm saying. Just in case my man said I gotta be ready for it.
Speaker 4: You never know, You never know when trouble could come your way.
Speaker 5: But they say trouble it becomes your way. Don't last always or something like that. But I don't know the turn. Somebody will correct me.
Speaker 1: Baked potatoes, it's such an old ass to have, Like why you got potatoes on the bigger dogs?
Speaker 2: You self fries?
Speaker 1: This is whitty say, we ain't we ain't them, They ain't us? All right, you surprised? KINI over there, blood got baked potato chili?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell the heck out of that chili.
Speaker 2: Though different.
Speaker 5: Different, well back in the day. I don't know what it is now, Like I wore the chili like a plague. Now because everybody can't make chili.
Speaker 4: You might find a finger in your chili.
Speaker 3: Finger like like it's Wednesday Adams type.
Speaker 2: Ship wedd ring or wedding ring on the finger, like.
Speaker 3: What did you do to the wife?
Speaker 2: Is this witness?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The finger of Wendy.
Speaker 4: Dang, that's crazy Whitney's finger of Wendy's finger, yeah, or fingering never mind, I'm kill all right, you're not gonna go. I told that little bitch. Don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't.
Speaker 7: Got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up top. I shoot my shots like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the float, then that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine.
Speaker 4: Keep one up tip.
Speaker 7: I shoot my shots like it's kindamba. If I say put it on the float, then that's.
Speaker 2: The bottom line.
Speaker 4: And then the number one.
Speaker 7: Contend there in this bitch, still little bit, This bitch trying to stretch in different ress. I'm always on some different ship. Ideals meal they'll real flow. I'm just switching whips to Fadebody gotta priced nigga that you should get a grip four fifteens.
Speaker 2: In the trunk.
Speaker 7: I make it swung, nigga. If I'm not the best in the world, I see him calling niggas he the best. You gotta beat the best. Just would come with it. Lie, she can steal for reals, just like when Trump did it. I told that little bitch, don't you cross the line. You know that she ain't got no kid, but she's gonna swallow mine. One of the time I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by if I say, put it on the float.
Speaker 4: And that's the bottom line. Man, you're already Yeah, I was like editor or something almost right, I ain't gonna lie. I kind of call me all guard.
Speaker 2: I was going like nerd.
Speaker 4: Real quick, like I wasn't. I wasn't, I wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: I told you, like.
Speaker 2: I said, what if something?
Speaker 1: I was doing something portant, I mean, like we come back into hers. I got an extreme seconds, Ladies, Lauren, is.
Speaker 2: The Lord Nights about to be able to stay? Like? Yup? Swear to god, I was dead. It was me and him ray J.
Speaker 4: And why we gotta put ray J.
Speaker 2: Already?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I saw ray J on a stream a couple of days ago and he was talking about Sugar Night and it was it was. It was worse than what he was saying to Too Fabulous on the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's worse than that.
Speaker 6: The problem.
Speaker 4: Alright, ladies and gentlemen, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cats, snakes, chickens, that's elderly people and twerkers. We present to you another episode of the Public Enemy's podcast. This is the best thing since wrestling. I believe it's episode three six zero, episode three sixty. I go by the name of Oh my god, Graham. Hi, I wasn't here last week. I hope everybody's doing what.
Speaker 2: Turn on the ground?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Man, what's something? I ain't doing? Nothing? Man? Chilling? Uh? You know, joined this big empty house and my dog looking at me and stuff like, what's up? Man? You know, sit down and watch this when the finals his own nothing?
Speaker 4: Wait, you got your dog watching s v U while you while you're like, while.
Speaker 2: You watching a pot?
Speaker 4: Is that the Yeah?
Speaker 2: Before I came back here, it's on SVU, So you.
Speaker 4: You're gonna give you the update when you get back, Like you know, what happened was like she like found her mom with her boyfriend and she ended up killing her and trying to cover it up. And then ice cube ice T.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, which one is.
Speaker 1: When baby dies? You just bury the baby? Just bury the baby at the beach and it was like, oh, I got my guard I stole it. And I was like, okay, okay, baby do from SID So I was like, oh, so nobody goes to jail.
Speaker 6: Did you see the games?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 4: First of all, did you see the game, say that ice tea not from La Yes, and then put him on the put him on his top one hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the game is a walking contradiction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that guy though. I just wanted to catch up with great.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: I ain't nothing, but what's the term? I ain't nothing but steaming poking? I don't know if I don't know what the term I'm trying to go for. I forgot, but I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: Uh it was.
Speaker 3: It's been a long day, and.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling better now that we rocking it on this show and kicking it and doing our thing as always, uh, the best thing since wrestling as the as the kids saying, they're not saying that, but we're gonna make them say, but I am doing good?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's what's going on? What's going on? We're gonna make you say definitely, I'm gonna be energetic today as well. So let's do it. Five five?
Speaker 6: What's going We're gonna be out?
Speaker 3: I thought you about to sing the Subway song My best.
Speaker 2: You McDonald's trying to kill football cookies dog like get about of here, man, like.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make you old beast the Beaties, all right?
Speaker 4: No, whoa hold on so so so before? We got a lot to talk about. But you just said they got that's that's crazy. First of all, that cookies are great, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Eating a foot not doing it.
Speaker 4: I tried the pop tarts ice cream sandwich.
Speaker 2: I need to hear about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll get to wrestling in a minute.
Speaker 2: More important, just to be discussed.
Speaker 4: I searched high and did I that was?
Speaker 2: Did we talk about it?
Speaker 3: Only though I was that.
Speaker 4: I went to like eight different stores trying to find anyways. I tried to find this ship a couple of weeks ago. Fail fail fail fail fail. Then I found the the Chocolate Ones chocolate fudge. I'm not really that type of nigga real, you know what I'm saying. I can't commit to chocolate like that. Try them not really my thing, you know what I'm saying. But then I found on a whim the brown sugar cinnamon pop tart ice cream sandwich.
Speaker 3: Bang bang bang bang bang.
Speaker 4: Bang pop Tart horrible that that ship was amazing. Oh bro, Like I'm telling like I want to. I wish I had enough to shape you feel me. But brou like, that's that's just series. Get get one. Find them, please do because they're out there. Yeah, they got Rice Krispy Uh ice cream Rice Crispy Treat ice cream bars too. No, I don't know about that, but I'm not gonna lie yous is going crazy. Now. I gotta find a Drawberry Jones.
Speaker 2: That's one. I want to try to find that one.
Speaker 4: I can find that.
Speaker 3: It's on the list.
Speaker 4: It's on the list bucket bucket list item that.
Speaker 2: He gave up.
Speaker 1: Hope to you probably like turn your head, was like, it's the last Well when Charlie found that last gold ticket, he.
Speaker 4: Was like, my little opens no bad it was it was there was only one on the shelf. I said, well, this is why I'm here a little bit like it was written in the stars. You feel it was written in the stars. With it here in my eye, I'm telling you I went to that checkout like I'm actually by this. I'm not gonna, you know, actually by meurchases. I'm gonna support the cause. I wasn't here last week to support the cause of Lamarin says a g n X tour. That was fun, that was great, go see the show. That's all I'll say I did a review of it, but it's on the Patreon so patreon dot com slash public enemies. If you're interested, it's up there. Youvee me regular.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Where are our list of topics?
Speaker 3: Like I try to make that just fancy topeeks. Yeah, topeaks two peaks.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 3: There was a.
Speaker 4: An update on WrestleMania possibly going back to Las Vegas, Russell Volts reports. We're told WWE is finalizing the remaining details of the move to Las Vegas for Wreussellmania forty two. One key hurdle was hoping to secure the Las Vegas Convention Center as the company looks to replicate the exact event model from this past year. Additionally, we've learned TKO wasn't sold on using the available convention space at Mandelaid Bay, which added to delay in the announcement. So I guess that's what they're waiting for a couple of ancillary locations and finalizing a couple of those sidebar events. That's crazy, bro, they just gonna run back and do exactly what they did.
Speaker 5: But that's so fucking stupid, Like you had everything and set the go for New Orleans, where you don't have to have this headache. You said, I'm gonna give myself a headache and run it back. Like you didn't think they was gonna book You thought they were gonna drop everything and let y'all like they already booked the venue.
Speaker 2: You talked to Dana White. We called Danna.
Speaker 1: He said, if they would be good, he said, he run Vegas. You know he doesn't have to talk the big Homi mayweather for that to happen. So this is this is like taking us like writing a report where you were in your freshman year and then taking it and then copy and pasted it and then writing for your senior year, which was the.
Speaker 3: Same and just changed the date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just changed the day, changed a little bit.
Speaker 1: Stuff here, add bigger words to show that you learn more than your four years in English, just like a couple of hints forths and therefore you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And hyperbo realateotes at the bottom.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous. Then let me do it.
Speaker 4: Talk money money money a syndonym for syndication. Yeah, word sours, find it the source.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's what just went from dashing Cody Rolls promo to American Night Americ CODI rolls promo.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, okay, from undesirable to undeniable, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, proper perfect, perfecticating and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, socacular. You know what I'm saying in the lexicon.
Speaker 2: Vernacular. I am a contaminter all that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Unlike to y'all, the words that I speak are half meaning and not just big words.
Speaker 2: To be making up.
Speaker 3: Nig nigga, what do you be talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, perusal is that blade? Like? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You thinking they talking about Jerusalem? Like like the content.
Speaker 2: I just grew dress in like three months. That's kind of scary too.
Speaker 3: But you know, Fullox.
Speaker 6: Grew dreads in like three weeks, so I mean, like so good.
Speaker 3: Rose dex Alomans grew dress in like a month, So we're good.
Speaker 2: They're all gonna be at Russell Edia forty two. So check about.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: That was an update on I guess the Rumored returned to Las Vegas for WrestleMania. Also, before we open up the conversation, I do want to send love and light to mybrant read over this past weekend. He did have a nasty spill. It was a Revolver Wrestling Revolver show him and Dante Leon, and it was Yeah, he just took a bad spill, and I believe he was concussed.
Speaker 2: Py.
Speaker 4: He put out a tweet though, because he actually saw that he was back. He was back in the gym. He said, I just wanted to write a quick message to thank everyone who reached out to me. It was a freak accident, something that I've done plenty, and unfortunately this time didn't go my way. Got a concussion, but I'm all good. This won't keep me down. It's still the Killer Goat era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, found a young goat teasing piece hill up.
Speaker 3: You're back in the gym. Well he keep keeping it light like he's not doing anything too heavy.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's good, he said. Yeah, I'm taking it light. You feel me, But then I'm finna go hard again. Don't trip.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, bro, I'm about to do a six thirty. Y'all like yo, relaxed, relax, my guy?
Speaker 4: Please, please, my brother, please, my brother.
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Do you not care about your immortality?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 5: Who want you to be an old goat with all your faculties? So please you feel me, you.
Speaker 4: Young goat, killer goat, old goat like Brian Daniels, and you feel.
Speaker 2: Me like like Pokemon.
Speaker 4: It's the evolution.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, today we're going to be touching on the the evolution of the w W t KO and some of the ramifications h transition and evolution in a few ways. First, we're going to talk about a few of these non renewals and we'll touch on those really quick, because over the weekend we got a notation from three WWE superstars that their contracts are not going to be renewed, that being Carlito Valhalla and shockingly or the most shocking was our truth and that just took me aback. I was like, wait, how did we get here? But we have a statement here from Carlito. He said, my contract is up in two weeks. It will not be renewed. On top of that, WWE is demanding I pay back the money they paid me for apparently stealing money from the company. I've had my lawyers look into it, and after reviewing my foot on Netflix for the past months, they suggested I pay them back the money. All jokes aside Russia's to w W and especially the WWE universe I'll appear again in another thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Good. You know.
Speaker 4: Valhalla, who hasn't been seen on WWE TV in like almost a year, if not actually over a year. Yes, she did have a baby. She had a child. She's married to Eric or Ivar, one of.
Speaker 3: The bald one.
Speaker 4: The bald one got King Bald, Viking bald. She's married to Viking bald or war Ball bald war.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah what war Ball war Eric funk Ball.
Speaker 4: So she's married to Eric and I believe she actually made a post where she was suggesting that she's likely done with the business at this point. She's like, I'm finna kick up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We got kid, They got a farm and stuff, like she could just spend all her time there and he's still employed.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 4: Now she could start like a little vlogs and ship like that, bring brother nature up there, to the to the farm.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: The fun thing is, I think they do have one like a whole YouTube dedicade to her life on the farm.
Speaker 6: So that is crazy.
Speaker 3: Just bring it back up.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 3: They did it during like the pandemic or something, when wrestlers vlogging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she's got farm videos. Uh, thunder Rols would be out here eating tacos with everybody.
Speaker 3: Fine tacos, oh, just regular tacos. Yeah, never mind.
Speaker 4: You know, Joe Hendry also does like a food like review interview series called Food Fight. And then I think, if I'm not mistaken, oh, and then like it's as far as like just like random things like Matt Jackson and his wife have the their travel their travel vlog now like since PT is dead, they're doing a travel vlog thing. So it's like real, you know, interesting deep cut family ship that they've got going on as a retired YouTuber and good luck with that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for real?
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 4: Well, but back to the topic of hand. Back to the topic of hand, getting back to the the news that we received over the past weekend. But again that was Carlito. Uh, that was Sarah Rowe Valhalla and then uh getting into the topic of our truth. Uh he put up a statement where he posted that he was getting Where's it at. I'm sorry to inform you all I just got released from WWE. I want to thank WW for the ride, but mostly I want to thank each and every one of you who was along for the ride. Thank you all. For the love, support and appreciation you have given me over the years. Thank you. Damn man had a ton of ricks quite the announcement. You thought he was hacked, Okay, was hacked?
Speaker 3: CJ.
Speaker 4: What was your initial reaction?
Speaker 1: I literally thought it was like a like a like a like a work tweet, just like like he was pretending like, oh my man, y'all thought it was April type shit, like I just like I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I just thought there was like no way. I was like, there's no way this is happening right now. Not him.
Speaker 1: He was one of the ones I thought that would be there forever. Like I was just just like, wow, this is shocked watching Art Troopers. I was fucking thirteen. Yoh, Like so I'm thirteen, man, you a part of wrestling, Like he's a part of my wrestling fabric.
Speaker 2: As a fan. Man, he was one of the only niggas that was that was wrestling as a nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before this like this boom that we've experienced, it was when it was like few and far in between. It's like he was a staple for a while and a real big inspiration for a lot of people. And just seeing the outpour of the respect and the admiration that not only the fans have shown and displayed, but also the locker room and you know, the the his peers and you know, the people that he's worked with for years, and how they you know, come out and stood up in support of him and said, you know how much they they love and appreciate him, and just reflecting on, you know, all the the doupe moments that they that they may have had with him, and just knowing that they are no longer going to have that that presence in the locker room anymore. And I don't know, it's a it's a weird double edged sword because it's like I too would have would have expected for him to be there, you know, for I thought he was a lifer. You know, I'm thinking, you know, at some point ar Truth is going to retire and go into the Hall of Fame, you know, And at this point, it just seemed like because who else, who else was still there from like the attitude era, Like that was it. There's nobody that's that that was in the Attitude era. That's that you feel me that was still on the like I mean, come on, like Cane gone, uh me, Jericho is elsewhere, Triple H retire.
Speaker 2: Uh you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, yeah, he's the last one, like for real, literally was like one of the last of the Mohicans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the rest some of them are just there backstage hands like they're they're producers in I'm saying the backstage hands. Now maybe Lance Storm, the land Storm is back over there like nobody was like wrestling. Oh, he's with well you know what I'm saying. I mean, you know little brother.
Speaker 3: At this point, yeah, little brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, Like that's just so I just play had to play that so crying.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my forever, my first ever n w A worlds ever World champions Black are true. So I can't get mad at that. I'm like, you can whatever he does next. I'm following, streaming his music, whatever he like. You can always look back at his career be like, hey, at least he always kept us entertained, because there's so many people who don't even be entertaining past a year, two years and his man went over like practically two decades of just laughter and entertainment, whether he was a heel or face like.
Speaker 2: You just love.
Speaker 4: And what do you like in like because I'm like, why is it, Like what is the reason, Like do you think that like somebody like in Our Truth was chosen or somebody like a Carlito was chosen? Is it that the lack of like long term vision for their character on the program or that money? I think that money, you know, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's just like the one of the one of the costs of having a new management, you know what I'm saying, Like we were getting new management and they just want to fire everybody and ship new ownership. Like it's just it's I don't want to say it's a business man, this is just the cost of doing business, like you want to give me. I don't need nothing, like you know, of these old people here no more what they're hear for, Like it's it's crazy, Like it's just you can tell that they didn't they didn't really value what he brought because like like you're saying, like the outcry of everybody being so sad and stuff like that, like showing the life you like you need that, like you want that somebody to keep that keep that locker room together.
Speaker 2: Like I think it's just this tk these t k O niggas just like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're looking at it from if you if you look at it from it from their business point of view. They're looking at it like, Okay, your your your bottom dollar or your downsign guarantee is not matching what we're using you for. So we can just we can just cut. And we got all these new talent coming in your Mariah Mays just we just had Stephanie Vakira recently, Julie and all these people who who are proper we don't know their their dollars and all this stuff, but they're like, hey, we have these older talent that's just sitting here. We already cut the quote unquote older talent on the women's side. Let's do the same thing for the men and just balance it out.
Speaker 4: Brought Carlito back no like good that that that backlash from Puerto Rico, right, and didn't really do anything with him.
Speaker 2: And then in the in the.
Speaker 4: Sense of our truth, it was like, okay, used sparingly, you know, popping in and out here and there, not as much as when the twenty four to seven Championship was around, but still I feel like he added an element of levity to the show when you know he was available when he was on when he was booked, you know, somebody in the chest as a Bronze Strowman situation.
Speaker 3: Situation.
Speaker 4: But then okay, so then my question then turns to okay, so if you're not going to renew the deal, then like is there a conversation about or why isn't there a conversation about? Like okay, so what else can we do? Are there any other positions that we might be able to see you in if we don't really have a long term view of like from a performance standpoint, in ring standpoint, do you have any interest of being a producer? Is there like community outreach work that you can do like Titus O in his role or something like that, and still be able to kind of like be used sparingly but not necessarily as a in ring performer. Does that kind of change the dynamic of things? Because we we got the report and I'm gonna I'm gonna be completely as open and honest as I can be here, but that report from Jonathan Coachman has said that when they you know, had the conversation with and I don't really you know, it is what it is, but he's he was there for years, so you know, when somebody like Coachman comes out and says, you know, they approach truth and you know, offered him a lot less money and he turned it down. From my understanding, that didn't occur or at it has not or had not occurred at the point that that was stated. Where that was, you know, that report or rumor came to be to fruition from And I don't really get into the whole Scoops thing, but I've been asking about it. And from my understanding, when he got the phone call, the phone call was really short. It was like one two minute conversation, and there was no offer of a new deal, a new let's restructure this, or anything like that. It was a we're going to part ways type thing.
Speaker 5: That's probably why the way it worried it was like we're going to release you. In reality, we're gonna let it expire.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking maybe you know, allowing the contract to expire. And you know, and like with Carlito and Truth, like like they just disappear off TV like carl did.
Speaker 3: On Monday he took the PS five. They just they just had.
Speaker 6: Truth in the match with J. C.
Speaker 4: Matteo, and it was the whole whatever little odd couple thing with him and Jimmy Usso I don't know if that was going to lead to anything further, but you know, there was like social media posts and stuff like that after even after you know, the match or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: It just sucks. It sucks. I like I like an our truth to like somebody of the the same, the same ilk of like Jim Ross or like a Howard Finkel when it comes to like the relationship that he has with his peers, and as you can see, like the outcry, not that I wouldn't say maybe the outcry, but the outpour of support and backing of that, I feel like like backs that up. It's like one of the most beloved people that you have working for your organization and you can't find another spot for them. There's no like what or you don't offer them like another like like I don't know. And then like you know at the same time, like if it is it an age thing, like how much of it is an age thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Because like how old is he? Like fifty four three? Okay, So again that's why I say because I see it on your face, CJ. But that's why I say. Any opportunity for a different transition role or anything like that. It's like, you know, because like.
Speaker 1: Pre shows or something like the Barly pre shows, like you can't hop on with some of them or something like that.
Speaker 4: Or but it's like, you know, like okay, if it's if it's just an age thing, then okay, I get it. Let's transition or phase out into something else if possible. If that's on the table, right, there's like when it comes to okay, So it's like me being upset with the packers, you know, moving on from Randall Cobb in like twenty eighteen. It's like, okay, maybe it might be time. You know, maybe it might be time. But again that's not my role. My role is to provide.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, comic relief, Like you know what I mean. I had to be a good locker room guy, Like yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's how you do it.
Speaker 1: Rookie, I'm saying like this, I mean, teach you and Nuances and Stuffy Man, could we.
Speaker 2: Still got I think he could have replaced for Rosenberg.
Speaker 6: It was shocking.
Speaker 4: You feel me, okay, and we'll we'll close out on this note. But Let me ask you this. Let me ask you guys this, just based on the reaction, uh for the past couple of days, do you guys think that there's any possible opportunity for WWE to want to change your reverse course on this? Similar to like Daniel Brian being released and then they brought him back based on the outpour of support and how that kind of went the backlash that they received for that. Do you think that this is something that could go similarly or do you not see this going that route?
Speaker 3: I won't be surprised with either outcome.
Speaker 5: Like if they do reverse, I'd be like, well, they see the they see the backlash, and they're like, Okay, he's a valuable member of not just from a morale standpoint, from the locker room, but also from a fans standpoint.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 5: I can also see truth saying nah and like going on the last year run and being like, see this is what you missed out on types of like it's so many possibilities, but I definitely see it if they think if they see enough backlash, they might do it.
Speaker 3: But then again, this is t k oh. They don't care.
Speaker 2: The fears man like, oh, what's crazy?
Speaker 5: They're like, oh word, okay, Yeah, make sure you guys tune into UFC on Saturday after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sugar Shines fighting some nigga that I never heard of, Like, yeah, well they released.
Speaker 2: That little of the little fight we ship right after they release the Bigga. The niggasn't give a ship like whatever, They're gonna be mad.
Speaker 5: They were.
Speaker 1: Man, when we talking about Russell, Binnie was going to to fucking Vegas again, guess what you're going?
Speaker 2: So you're still gonna watch That's how looking at it.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't think he's I don't think he I don't think he's gonna affect the bottom line to them.
Speaker 5: No, it'll it'll definitely upset the locker room for the time being, and we'll see if it if it's a consistent thing, or if it's it's just gonna blow over.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll definitely see.
Speaker 1: As time goes on, you nigga's gonna march, y'all, y'all going unit and I'll walk out together. Did he He don't give an whatever? Is hurt Allegedly, you know, he was probably what was behind it.
Speaker 3: But I'm pretty sure they said, hey, who do you want to cut? And he was like true. Cardly though, Sarah, I'm not using him. Go for it quick, mm hmm, quick quick, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Tasha says, yeah, he probably could have been a commentator or something.
Speaker 3: If you wanted to.
Speaker 4: It's out of their hands. This is a t k oh thing. Shout out to Jermaine, He says, a lot of Negroes.
Speaker 2: Whole lot.
Speaker 3: Mon came up with the Nino Laurenis. Yeah, this is bigger than Brown, bigger, it's big.
Speaker 2: It's bigger than k Quick all right, bigger than Johnny. I'm going down. Everybody's going down.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen.
Speaker 4: You see what my office was. You see what my office was? Who office was next to mine?
Speaker 2: Mhmm Jamie, No, all right, so.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, all right, Well gosh darn all right.
Speaker 4: Let's hey, last week, last week, I didn't get to talk about dynamite. So I'm super excited that I get to talk about dynamite this week. Because yeah, because because it was like dynamite and collision, like you feel me, like, ah, a collision of dynamite.
Speaker 8: You feel me?
Speaker 6: C O D A W c O D you feel me?
Speaker 2: Come on, brother, like.
Speaker 4: You know by me. I'm local.
Speaker 3: I'm not hard to find you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's just good.
Speaker 4: Said I'm here, I'm here, I'm I'm saying I'm own dick amone dick amon deck.
Speaker 2: For what.
Speaker 9: This ship was.
Speaker 2: But I was, I was as soon as it got over last night, I was like, IM about to go to big you feel me? Uh? And then it was still going and it was like we got a good four hour stop. Was like.
Speaker 8: Four hours.
Speaker 3: You said it.
Speaker 5: You said it three times in the opening seconds. I'm like, okay, you gotta keep reminded me.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: That's how you know it wasn't paying attention to They was saying.
Speaker 3: Four hours of Dina. I'm like, huh. And then in the middle of the half of the the first of the second hour, they said, you know what, We're gonna do it again next week. We're doing it four hours next week.
Speaker 2: You guys are that's a sick Negro.
Speaker 3: The sis.
Speaker 4: You gots it's in the name, It's in the name. So yeah, there we go. But this week we got fight or Fest because we got to make these shows something special in order to justify this four hour.
Speaker 3: Block, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And also, fighter fans used to be a two event situation. Anyway, you know what I'm saying, just back weeks, so let's just do a whole fighter Fest pay per view length style show with collision style matches because somebody's were just like, why am I watching this right now? Anyways, I'm not gonna get too much into that. We're going to talk about the highlights and we're going to get into the biggest news of the show, the announcement that Tony Khan made, and is that we finally have it official on US soil in America in Texas, Okata versus Omega at all in winner takes all, the Continental Championship and the International Championship is on the line. This is what Tony Khan has wanted to do since he started this company.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is like he's.
Speaker 4: He's almost at the pinnacle of like the things that he's like dreamed of booking. You feel me under his umbrella and then what do we do?
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding, but what Continational Championship?
Speaker 4: In Continational mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Then it was in my head. It was in my head. It was in my head.
Speaker 4: We got it, we got it, We got it. A w all in Texas we got three matches now. The marquee is pretty much set for like your your triple main events style thing if you're you know, w W E and Nick Connor whatever. But Tony Khan has Okada versus Omega Winner take All, c J thumps pontificating.
Speaker 1: Oh man Oca versus a Bigga five all the way live, you know what I'm saying, Like you said, man, this is what he's been wanting to do. And they kind of been dancing around in and tippy toeing it. I think Kenny getting hurt kind of like the reality probably want to do this way back then.
Speaker 2: But what what what plays better than to do it? Man? Like that is that is the ticket? Like that is the ticket?
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: You know it's kind of like Ordon Sena for the for the indies. But you know that's good to me. I'll take it. Man, Man, I can't wait. This is this is I'm already calling it the match of the night. I don't who's fighting whoever? Else? Could it probably be like forty two other matches added by then, But yeah, this is good. This is good. I'm I'm I'm I'm excited, like put it in my veins.
Speaker 5: Yes, I wonder if they get rid of the Continental Championship where they rework the Continental Classic, like where they just say, hey, you get a title shot at an international championship in the continational contin that's.
Speaker 6: A good question.
Speaker 4: That's a good question because it like, in my humble opinion, they should fold and just get rid of the Continental Championship. I feel like that's the one that doesn't really feel like important. That one doesn't really feel like it holds weight, like unless like we're in tournament season, you know, it doesn't really feel like there's it serves any purpose other than the tournament.
Speaker 5: And should you just like the owing like you should hold you should win the title belt and then do away with the belt until it's time to defend it.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea. It just had to be like a title saying for this for the tournament.
Speaker 5: So like, so like if they get rid of it now they just have them say winner gets a title shot like the owen like there's nothing wrong with multiple finish your statement saying there's nothing wrong with multiple tournaments having title shots on the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely nothing wrong with that. I'm saying, like, what did you guys think of like the initial booking of the like the introduction of the Championship, the introduction of the Continental Classic. You know how it was like Eddie Kingston became like a triple Crown champion. Like I thought that that was going to be the direction that they went for the Like I thought that like it was gonna be they were going to bring all those titles together. And it's like, within like five months.
Speaker 3: It was like, no, least want the picture. Okay, cool, I got it.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 3: So in that case, like the.
Speaker 2: Belts Ladder match, put them on a ladder, saying, both swinging.
Speaker 5: I'm interested to see how this match unfolds now that they're that both gentlemen are older and like not as fast as they were when they when one too, one, one and three happened, because I know four was kind of like four happened when they were getting up there in age. And now that Kenny is back from the injury, I want to see how they are they gonna go all out?
Speaker 3: Are they gonna go like the job done and call it day?
Speaker 4: If the if keny Omega's return match with Gabe Kid at Russell Dynasty this this past January, if that's any indication of what he's going to do in a big match moment. And that was against Gabe Kid. Yeah, that was a that was a forty almost a forty minute epic, you know, like and again that was with Gabe Kid.
Speaker 3: So like, this is not a doubt.
Speaker 5: It's most like I wonder, I'm interested to see how it I'm folds because you know, you never know the day of what type of match will get.
Speaker 4: I feel like and I feel like, and I said this on grapsit slu to the feeling rich, thank you' all for having me on this past weekend. But like I feel like Okada at this point in his career wrestles up to the moment if we're on Lisen that we're dynamite and we in Peoria, Illinois, we in you feel me like in fucking like cool, like I'm gonna give you'ma I'm gonna give you a Yeah, for sure, I'm gonna give you a salt like Utah performance. You'm saying, But if we are just like he did at even though this was in Arizona, but the double or Nothing match with him and Speedball Crazy, I thought been there to me crazy He gave Speedball a lot and they went up. You feel me, So I feel like again, like I feel like he wrestles up to the moment, if it's an important situation, if the match means something, if we're if it's this is this is match five, we gotta like the story arc that we've been telling, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's gotta be. It's gotta be that. Now, will it be on the level of athletically, you know, like two three? You know, maybe not, but but now we can kind of work in a different way where like we we have those moments, but we can also slow it down a little bit and use like a little bit more psychology and kind of facial expressions like that.
Speaker 1: No, we wrestled somebody five times on the biggest stages that you can wrestle on, Like you learn each other's moves and city, like you said, the psychology, And I think it's gonna be a bunch of reversals, a bunch of them just getting at each other's moves and looking back and looking at each other. It's gonna be just like a bunch of regular shiit like you can just do like you got something like that. They can stand in the middle of the ring and look at each other and just look like but it's gonna be so electric in that motherfucker place.
Speaker 4: Be loud and before we get to that next week because we have a four hour special event. This one is the Summer blockbuster. But Omega and Okada will be having their contracts signing for that match at all in there's gonna be like a there's gonna be like a like a special video package that will detail the series up until this point.
Speaker 2: And you know, m.
Speaker 4: What do you guys, your muted c J. What do you what do you think is gonna happen at the contract signing.
Speaker 3: Spanigans.
Speaker 2: I think there's gonnas gonna be a bunch of just hearkening. Is that hearkened? Hearkening to the past, you feel me? Just I don't remember when I was little, back when I've had the blonde curls and then I had the silver curls.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I think it's gonna run through their home timeline O cottage is gonna be luck.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be a whole bunch of talking from one side and he's gonna be like, yo, fuck you see me when you get there and then he walks out.
Speaker 4: I'll respect he's yeah, but he's gonna be the one that's gonna pull the t I and use the word that nobody fucking knows what it is.
Speaker 2: What I gotta do? Is that a bath thing? Like? Why did you say grappler?
Speaker 6: It sounded cool, this word sound words?
Speaker 2: Your fighting bocada would be good to see though, too. You think you always thought that it was better than me kidding, jam gotta goes out there to start sonning that like, you're my son, but you would never be able to beat me.
Speaker 1: You're never is good. He tell you beat me, you get help. Carl Anderson is not going to help you this time, all right, machine gun is nothing.
Speaker 2: To help you.
Speaker 3: Oh God, he might pop up.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say for a way to pass that, But I don't think we're ever way past the good Brothers popping up anywhere. Nope, you know, I just don't think, you know, speaking to people speaking of people popping up. We got the return of Tay Mellow on Dynamic.
Speaker 6: Is it ta Ti TI?
Speaker 3: I used to know I've heard it both I heard it both ways.
Speaker 1: That's why I was very Funlello Anthony's backyard Mellow.
Speaker 3: To Mellow Anthony because it was ty Kanti. You feel me now it's Tom Mellow even though you got it, Tom Mellow gavarn.
Speaker 4: Back and she came to the aid of her friend and a jay when she was getting attacked by Penelope Ford and Megan Bay. They already put Harley Cameron out on the shelf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs some backup. Man better than her best friend.
Speaker 4: Who better than her best friend? Come back? Help her out? Big hugs, smile on her face, almost in tears.
Speaker 3: What's she doing?
Speaker 2: At least she had a baby. Unless she had a baby that.
Speaker 5: Was a long time ago. Though someone said something she got cleared the long time ago.
Speaker 1: I mean when you had your first that's her first child too. You want to you want to spit as mudch time as you can't know, we're.
Speaker 3: Probably not gonna see. We're probably gonna see Ruby. So into like twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you like you get your baby, you think you had this baby and then pop it out and then he was like, oh man, this baby's haveing dope.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, ain't nothing like running the ropes in that twenty by twenty.
Speaker 2: You know, gotta say my.
Speaker 5: I can't keep up with people having babies, so that was a gene of course. I was like, oh, okay, but she.
Speaker 4: Is back, and with that, it looks like they are pretty much slotting her in the position that Harley Cameron and Anna J. We're kind of building up with their feud against Megan and Penelope because next week they have a MATCHJ will face off against.
Speaker 2: That's right there, what a way to do it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But since but since we're here with the with the word salad in the and the and you feel me in the lexicons, right, this is the conundrum, right, this is the conundrum. The team is TJ, but her name is tie and you expect me not to fuck up.
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: And a Ji yeah?
Speaker 4: And a mellow yeah, Anthony, and like like Michael Ji White yeah and white.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is, you know how you say, you know how you be like A with Michael Jai, I'll be like Michael j.
Speaker 4: So I'm okay, Now I'm actually confused. Now I'm actually confused.
Speaker 3: We all are.
Speaker 2: With no caveat.
Speaker 4: Is it pronounced t J?
Speaker 3: It can't, it can't be, but but I'm pretty sure it is. No way, there's no way.
Speaker 1: You at least gotta put a line. You gotta put a line over the wires. So I'm gonna put two overday.
Speaker 3: You gotta hyphenated a little bit like ti J because right now it just says.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying these these these are these are the things that we're just trying to see. Good Pointsha. She said she also needed to get back in the ring shop and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Hey cool saying, and she's one hundred percent ready to go. I'm ready to go because I never had a problem.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm just gonna be funny. Who's gonna get more TV time?
Speaker 2: Her?
Speaker 4: Sami guar her.
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 5: The person who wears the pants in the relationship with the butt were the booty shorts?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, when they start where they started doing the butt doing the bumping fun in the ring though, shut up.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Sout Salute the time Mellow on her return with her the best super dope. Excited for the women's division over there. Those tag team titles are coming, aren't they.
Speaker 2: On the way? Nigga? I hope not get that in the contin.
Speaker 3: Gonna defend it on ring about him.
Speaker 2: Might as well.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, You only get ten minutes on a four hour show man.
Speaker 2: When Rihjo comes and wins, thow shit by herself. Man, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: M gonna You're gonna have one half of the tag team champions ree and the last of the half.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: He speaking of things.
Speaker 4: That I can't wait for. And we're talking about again. Next week with this back to back four hour event, we're going to be treated to Swerve Strickland versus will Ospray too. As these two gentlemen continue to try to work out their problems, they have just decided we're gonna fight it out because last week, when will Osprey tried to be the voice of reason and he tried to be the conscience of aw and try to get over the fact that hey, hang man's the gud we need to help him, Swerve said I'm not with none of that bullshit, not Mike out of his hand. And then on Collision, I don't know if you guys saw this. On Collision, they showed a clip of Swerve leaving the arena and that Swerve got into his car or attempted to, will Ospury walked up to him and closed the door and said, hey man, you need to talk.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: The man, I don't know what the fuck. He was on back there like it is what it is? You lost? I lost? You feel me?
Speaker 8: He's the guy.
Speaker 2: This nigga.
Speaker 4: This nigga said this nigga. This nigga said, hey man, you lost to Moxley. He said, yeah, but didn't you lose to me?
Speaker 2: You got a point, did not beat you? Nigga?
Speaker 3: Hey, why are you even talking.
Speaker 2: To me right now? I gotta help ship. You're gonna help them, nigga.
Speaker 4: And then the blows there was fisticuffs. Had you know what I'm saying. They got it now.
Speaker 5: I like, I like a ospry no soul running into the guard real.
Speaker 3: He was like, funk that Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: He's like, no, no, no, I'm back on it. That was like that was like you feel me. He was ready for a rebound clothes line or something like that.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna do. I thought you would do a backflip off that bitch. Man. You don't close my door when I'm trying to leave.
Speaker 4: Nigga all that ship the next morning, tell he felt all this if I God, damn my back we have. We have Hangman, we have uh Moxley, we have Mercedes and Tony, we have Okada and Omega. What ore Swerve and Osprey going to do.
Speaker 3: Face the Young Bucks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna best. Can they coexistent all over it? If I go end up being like a like a like a double count out or some ship with this match, and then they're gonna be like They're gonna stare at each other, see who could see who, see which loser the Hangman is less loser, unite in their losers, and then fight.
Speaker 2: The Hirst said to get Probably, I don't know, maybe they'll get a tag title shot.
Speaker 4: Clearly FTR is not getting at tag title shot, even though they was like they're on a five match winning streak. But all these loser niggas, you feel me? When one machine thedn't get to get decimated by these niggas.
Speaker 1: Two niggas come together, But two niggas can come together they hate each other and get a t shop before them, we cleared out the entire division other than the Bucks nigga.
Speaker 2: We clear them out earlier.
Speaker 4: They beat part Private Party. We ain't seen them since that. Our urns lost to these niggas and win and put on masks.
Speaker 2: They don't want it.
Speaker 4: They don't want you all to know.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck they is now.
Speaker 4: But Dustin and Sammy.
Speaker 2: Brother in Texas.
Speaker 4: Sammy was running solo this week, that nigga Dustin all though, So you know, you need to recover.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the Adam Clole's little group name.
Speaker 3: Now paragram, paradigm.
Speaker 1: Paras parallelogram, Yeah, undisputed parallelogram.
Speaker 2: The niggas is losers.
Speaker 3: So like.
Speaker 1: He just got a new dog that he got. He missed that he got power up so hard two weeks ago. You gotta get a dog, niggas like neat a dog nigga ship.
Speaker 4: An emotional support dog.
Speaker 2: Man that is hilarious.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, hey, that's the summer blockbuster. You feel me things that we're gonna get next week. And also you know our thoughts on you know, the dope ship from from Fight or Fest. Speaking of summer blockbusters, n x T and Sean Michaels are determined to keep niggas heads on a swivel. Yeah, everybody was trying to figure out what's going on. When is Mariah May going to pop up at the WWE it seemed like it was gonna be imminent. She was removed from aw's roster roster page, but then that wasn't enough. They also removed her merch and that, typically, I guess, means you know, they're no longer with the company, even if they're no longer on television. But there was like this conversation for the last couple of days of you know, we're gonna be playing this wait and see, and HBK said no, no, no, no, no, don't worry about that. We got y'all check it out.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 4: Or I May is NXT, so we no longer have to worry about the questions of is she going straight to the main roster?
Speaker 3: Will she be on raw or SmackDown?
Speaker 4: Is she gonna go to NXT? You now have your answer. NXT has become immensely more glamorous with the debut of Mariah May. And we don't even know if that's going to be her name because they didn't say it.
Speaker 3: Jennifer June, Mariah Marsh.
Speaker 2: April, that's it, April Springs.
Speaker 3: Spring, April, April Summers.
Speaker 2: Crazy from Baddy to leave the next sea. You come small right up, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 2: It's like the real world over there.
Speaker 4: That's wild. That's a wild way to bring back, like Michael.
Speaker 10: Joy White, Mariah Jile London, London, London, London, London.
Speaker 2: Is she from? Where's she from?
Speaker 3: She's from London?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 2: Remember she wanted was a mom? This spinning.
Speaker 4: Maria londn is crazy though.
Speaker 2: Who he's called the UK? Mariah?
Speaker 3: What was? What was?
Speaker 2: What was?
Speaker 4: What was ty Valkyrie's name? Frankie Monette? I feel like, but wait, we got Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Sean. You hit the bottom. You want to you want to you want to annoy his nigga, You would.
Speaker 1: To show these niggas that you guys are really a ward fuck that kind of programming ship.
Speaker 2: If you go Mariah money my nigga, it is a white woman. Oh yo, we are back, nigga, We are so back.
Speaker 3: I heard.
Speaker 4: Brian Alvarez said something funny. He said they should call her, uh Tamra Mensa Stock. What Tamra Mensa Stock, because that's Tyra may Steele's real name, And why the funk would you change the name of an Olympic gold medalist.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's so fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: What what that's her real name?
Speaker 4: Her name yeah, Tyra Tyer May Steel. Her real name is Tamara Mensa Stock.
Speaker 2: So's gonna give her her name? Oh my god, go hit the bottom. You really really want to make these niggas, but you bring it back in sausage bakes.
Speaker 4: Not only was the the the the wait and see, you know, the idea out there of how it's gonna go down, but then you know, the speculation was if she does go to n x T, they just basically handed her Jacy Jane on a silver platter?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: How long does it take over on?
Speaker 2: I think you might do that ship next week?
Speaker 4: Four hours?
Speaker 2: We go do that shit next week.
Speaker 3: Dogs give it to it right there, Great American Bars the latest.
Speaker 2: Birthday in July.
Speaker 4: That's the that's that's the same day as all In. They'll be on at the same time. They're literally counter programming all.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 5: They said, we're gonna give you the developmental brand, not even the development the third unoficial third brand developmental.
Speaker 2: Bring that battleground for y'all, bit chass niggas.
Speaker 4: Hasn't that been the war the whole time?
Speaker 2: Though? The Wednesday Night wha yeah, right until a w read him off the block?
Speaker 3: Yeah to Tuesdays, Tony Tuesday.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be your name too, all right, my.
Speaker 3: Glamor nigga, what.
Speaker 2: Yo if you name her Sasha Banks, nigga.
Speaker 4: Hb K pressed the update button n x T batties so.
Speaker 3: Fast, m NXT baddies.
Speaker 1: You can' addition, you know how cold that is? Like all the women came out the talk ship to Jay c J and they just turned off the lights and put on the right like gonna make you feel she.
Speaker 4: The cat bird, the cat's nests or the birds nest, you know, just walked out on the little you.
Speaker 1: I mean in the War Games pit. Damn blood, I'll be sick of ship. I was cold and all their niggas the.
Speaker 4: War Games announcement desk, Yeah what we.
Speaker 1: Called it the War Games announcement. But yeah, that's crazy, man. That was very totally conn of him too. Nigga like Yo, wingo wing away for the rumors to start. Nigga, get on out there, get it out the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it does.
Speaker 4: Just to clarify with you guys, it does feel like they're changing her name, right, Yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're gonna change it.
Speaker 4: This is the same situation with Ricky Yeah. Even when I looked at the social media post she's here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even on the website it says she's here. So it's like it's the same thing they said when Ricky about that.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I think, but I think they said that. I think I saw something about like Mariah Mays on the table because you got her name and ship, so I think that it wouldn't mind.
Speaker 5: I won't be surprised that if they keep it, but they just add something to it or they change the spelling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a glam nervous uh square on n x G. Did that's a.
Speaker 3: Guy that.
Speaker 4: Oh God, that is Hilary Trick Williams defended the TNA Heavyweight Championship against Mike Santana on n XT this week, and it doesn't feel like that was like the end of this this opportunity for Santana because the way this shit went down, like everybody fucking got involved, like Elijah, and they're not even referencing the fact that this nigga used to be Elias in the crowd, Trick gonna snatch this nigga's guitar busted upside the little steps because they they have a match under siege Friday tomorrow against All Odds. My bad under siege was like a month ago, but All Odd's Trick and Elijah for the TNA Heavyweight Championship. But not only did Elijah kind of get involved to you know, have the Easter egg towards that match that's upcoming. But while that was going on, Santana was then attacked by AJ Francis and Casey Navarro, who assisted Trick Williams in retaining its championship. So Top Dollar returns to n XT in support of Trick Williams, and hey, man, I've been enjoying what I've been seeing from First Class and Casey and Aj. It was what they were doing with Rischwan, but I kind of feel like Casey is a little bit of a better fit.
Speaker 2: And then now.
Speaker 4: AJ back on the next and again with the references. They don't even reference that this nigga was Top Dollar.
Speaker 3: It's just Aj.
Speaker 5: The only reference we got was Vic saying this is no longer a flopping a flopping dollar mallet matter some some type shit. He made reference to the flop dollar.
Speaker 4: Mimi, that was it, because that's what we gotta do, right, Do you guys think that this is gonna be like like a faction or is this just kind of like these niggas don't like Santana and.
Speaker 8: It should be.
Speaker 5: If they want those solidified tricks, he'll turn just have him joined the first class, yeah, or lead first class.
Speaker 4: Pushing first class trick in is like a phrase that they've been you know, the first class trick. I don't know, Yeah, I don't know if that's no first class, but yeah, but I would just keep it first class. But Trick Williams has uh appointed himself the bridge between T n A and n x T. So where's that.
Speaker 2: We'll see. We'll see that building them up has to be like the ultimate come back champion ding thing. Mm hmm, you know what I'm saying, give him that little something.
Speaker 4: Else we got to see how it goes. Is the expanded partnership between WWE and slim Gym. They have now decided that not only will slim Gym be sponsoring matches, events and you know shit like that, but now they're going to have slim Gym official sponsored tables that the wrestlers will be using during matches. The slim Gym logo will be on the tables. So this is more retail space for TKO to sell on their programming for sponsorship opportunities. Again, like I said at the top of the broadcast, we're gonna be talking about the evolution of this relationship and TKO and wwe under that banner in a multitude of ways. So this is another one of those ways. Gresh, let me ask you, sir, when is enough enough?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: In that case, it's gonna be a slim Gym logo on Big Gym. Jim Mooso whoa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, James so Is, Yeah, he's got he got the whole slim Gym colored fit he had.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But they did the same thing with l A Knight. L A Knight has a slim Gym jacket.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I feel like Bianca has like a slim Gym inspired ring gear. I feel like she was in one of those little spots.
Speaker 5: Or whatever she did the inspired ringer, but she never had the actual logo on her like the other two.
Speaker 4: Well that's because bitch I made this, you feel.
Speaker 3: She's like, you're gonna send me the fabric I ain't buy you feel me?
Speaker 5: And she the type of finished the gear to day, so she probably didn't have time or the gear for to shoot, but nothing's been enough. I ain't gonna hold you, like I don't want to see the logo everywhere. But at the end of the day, it's like if you honestly, if you've watched UFC honestly here, if you've seen the big youturs with like it's just it's just constant as in their videos.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, it is what it is at this point. It ain't my money, really, ain't.
Speaker 2: You got nothing to do with me? Though? What don't want to do? I want to bash aside yourself some more, go for it.
Speaker 4: Because to you, this doesn't bother you at all. J just like boxing and like in May UFCC and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean I'd rather had that in the middle of the fucking prime, you know what I'm saying, Like just I don't know, it's just like I understand it, but like that doesn't damn. They are just desecrating the MAC though, like this is supposed to be sacred.
Speaker 5: And don't that I here worried about jay Uso, But he's not worried about the MAC no more.
Speaker 3: He's like, man, fuck that mac.
Speaker 2: He would right n w a right over top of you, like does it.
Speaker 4: I mean, because it's the same situation with with UFC. Right, It's like they continue to bring in all this money from these sponsorship deals, but the performers don't really get a cut from any of that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: Nope, what the fuck is that about? You are my property?
Speaker 4: Why am I doing this slim Gym commercial if I'm not getting a slim Gym check?
Speaker 3: Because you work for me.
Speaker 2: I own you, sole possession.
Speaker 5: I own.
Speaker 2: I own you, Oh, you big Gym.
Speaker 5: I own you.
Speaker 2: Even when you're dead, I own you. Oh my whole head hurts.
Speaker 4: Right, that's crazy though, because like I mean that, I mean, that's the most logical thing. Next is what steel chair?
Speaker 2: Yep? Oh no, slim Jim on the steel chairs? I was supposed to put it on like the announced table. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know they will Well, no, they utilize the announced table before.
Speaker 6: There's logos that be on.
Speaker 4: The announce table for whoever sponsors the event. That logo is going to be on the announceable.
Speaker 2: Spots about the Carter.
Speaker 5: Six But yeah, I definitely see them. It'll be on the chairs and the ladder and the steps.
Speaker 4: How are they gonna do it with a ladder.
Speaker 3: It's gonna gonna put a cold paint on top of it and just put the logo right there.
Speaker 2: Stickers the Shy Season seven wretches Back the.
Speaker 5: Shy, the remake of Power because nobody dies thought. I was expect dude to be back in season eighth.
Speaker 1: Man, he caps to him and they shot you in the head. Bro, he got hit with a mini ozy that didn't lived.
Speaker 4: Cricket chair phone spot coming soon as soon to come.
Speaker 2: This all response about cricket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, they got Charlotte on that so well. Definitely expect Charlotte Flair inspired cricket.
Speaker 2: Gear spots about raising cateren Man like.
Speaker 6: That clip was so funny with Lou Lou Young.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got cock it back, cocking back, Cateran.
Speaker 4: You took everybody from me, Liza, Crystal.
Speaker 8: A dig u l so you can't do this event to nobody else.
Speaker 2: So stupid.
Speaker 4: I was dying. She said, she said you want She said, you my everything, Knie. He said, so what you say? It is your everything and everything is you?
Speaker 2: So we.
Speaker 4: She said, you got me, got me.
Speaker 6: Let's let's let's kick it in the gear man.
Speaker 4: Let's let's get into the events. That are upcoming this weekend. Because we've already talked about the summer blockbuster, right, we can continue to talk about how the w w E is just continuing to stack event after event after event after event after event. And I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I'm treating this the same way as I treat watching every last wrestling promotion. I'm not all of these fucking shows. Bro, I'm sorry, I can't do it. The YouTube clips for the win, Lucky for me and lucky for a lot of you, All Worlds Collide will be airing for free on YouTube this upcoming Saturday. Briefly, just a few notes on this event live on YouTube. Lily and Garcia will be doing the announcing on this show, so popping in with her you know, special announcement card. You feel me she being shut at exactly. We've got the Triple A Mega Championship Alhihil del Vikingo against Chad Gable, which, of course y'all know they spoiled, uh the result of Vikingo's match with Del Rio last weekend, and then here we are with this so Gable, I mean, for those of you that believe the rumor and in the window that you know he is, someone else could possibly be pulling double duty this weekend. I don't know if they're that fucking bold to where they're gonna take the title off of Vikingo.
Speaker 2: Imogle I said that it last week. I think it's a.
Speaker 4: Horrible idea if they do it, But yeah, so to Gable and you know, and the idea of him possibly pulling double duty to get this ship off Vikingo is gonna go crazy. We already know that. But I think this is gonna be a really good match. Speaking of people that are pulling double duty, Stephanie Vaker will actually be teaming up with Lola Vice to face off against Chick Tormento And what is it?
Speaker 10: Is? It?
Speaker 4: Is it that that that least I'm not sure how to pronounce al Yeah, so so that's a tag match that's going to be on Worlds Collide. According to Lucia Blog, she's not that good, but blog for My Advice Kicks told me that Lucha blog be on point, so.
Speaker 3: At least she's asked.
Speaker 4: But they said she's not that great, But I mean, at least she'll forever be able to say that she wrestled under the w w E. Banner, So there's that. And she's also older, so maybe she was better when she was younger. I don't know, but he didn't really give.
Speaker 3: That indication is nah, she is not that good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the NXT North American Championship is on the line when Laredo Kid is going to face off against Javan Evans, Ray Phoenix and of course the defending champion Ethan Paige. I think he's losing this title here. I just I just feel it, you know. I don't know where it's gonna go, what they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: But I just I just feel it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't even they got a Viva Vendetta face. I just get stand with that. Nigga, he liked the mask.
Speaker 1: Hey, that would be a good thing. Like, how would you feel if they you're bus with Triple I you give Laredo Kid.
Speaker 4: The you know what I'm saying, American title and then yeah, Chad Gable the Triple A American Champion.
Speaker 2: What for what we swapping?
Speaker 4: Not you know what I'm saying, but ad exactly Elsewhere on the show, the l w O is, Uh, They're they're also fighting some people. I don't really know, like what the card is. I'm not doing all that ship, but yeah, I think it's like I'm not even gonna try. Mister Iguana is in there somewhere. But let's get into money in the Bank. This is also going to be this Saturday, just like what like two hours or so after Like World's Collide is often into this. I mean different, different, different building, different arena worlds collides of course at the Kya Forum. And then excuse me, money in the Bank will be emanating another another big word, you feel me? Come on, bro, come on, bro, let's stop playing with his dog. Come on.
Speaker 8: You know words and ship words.
Speaker 3: We're educated.
Speaker 4: Edge smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm smart.
Speaker 11: All right, I'll be reading this ship you feel me? And no, nigga, you feel me reading motherfucking book, nigga.
Speaker 4: But money in the Bank will be emanating live and direct from the end too. A dome in Los Angeles, California. As you saw on that post at the time, is the last time?
Speaker 3: Is now?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: John Cena looking like you feel me right out of Ti pay Per Trail album cover. But here we are here Wench Yeah, man, it's looking like it. Half of the people on this poster, are not even on the fucking show. But Ray Mysterio done got on the Money in the Bank poster and the World's Glide poster, and he will be nowhere to be found. Well, he'll probably be at World's Colide just for an appearance or something like that.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Just letting us know you feel me. I'm still I'm still around.
Speaker 2: This is fair Gamo mask. Yeah, yeah, it's fair Gomo time.
Speaker 4: He's definitely gonna do some shit like that. But let's get into the show though. Let's get into the show. As they are doing this. I'm gonna go ahead and grab my uh my phone, just look at Let me ask you guys, though, let me ask you guys, what is your excitement level for Money in the Bank twenty five?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's see.
Speaker 4: Damn, I don't like you. Four. I'm going five and I don't even I'm lying, but I mean, but I'm going five.
Speaker 5: But I mean for four point five only because of the ladder matches. If it wasn't for the latt of matches, I would not care.
Speaker 4: Bro Man from the fifth flow you feel me type ship four point five because the ladder matches. Okay, Okay, that adds a little bit of intrigue, right, a little bit of suspense, a little bit of thrill.
Speaker 2: You know, I really like money in the band, so that's my favorite little gimmicky match. Now. I used to be used to be royal rumble, but now what I'm saying money and banks. He was like a little more violent.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what do you say to the to that that idea and the the you know, the the ship that we saw floating around earlier this week or into the last week about Triple A not being a fan of the money in the bank concept.
Speaker 6: That's too damn bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, you cannot be a fan of all you want to they still booking it, a.
Speaker 4: Fan of the meta ni because he had never been in it, nigga, I mean, is there a reason for that?
Speaker 2: He don't want to climb no lattters?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe, like I just like the money in the bank because you like usually at every money in the bank you get like a breakout star, like somebody has like a really great show in and some ship like that. That's I mean, that's why I first got to see KOFE fucking just like pop out and do shit, pop out and show niggas at the Wrestle Medio one in twenty five, I was, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I want to see what some niggas gon do with these fucking kofy.
Speaker 3: Blood But never a triple h.
Speaker 4: It was like a Russell Volts report that he wasn't really a fan of the concept. Sean rossapp took that further and said he's never held the briefcase himself, never been in one of the matches, and was also never cashed in on. Seems like he intentionally avoided it.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 5: When when you think about it, when d X was in that TLC match against the Jaffer Show, Triple Ace did not do any climbing that was all.
Speaker 6: So maybe he's just don't fuck with letters.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's afraid he's properly a ninety eight. He's like, I'm too big for this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not doing all that ship. Well, I mean ship, if a nigga don't tourist squads, the funk.
Speaker 5: Up he trying to keep. The best you can get is a is a knee drop for the pedigree. That's the best you gotta be.
Speaker 6: I give you that hunter, you know what I'm saying, ain't mad.
Speaker 4: I ain't made you feel me.
Speaker 6: Ain't mad?
Speaker 4: Pet your picks.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: For the sake of the show, We're still going to run through if you have any changes you feel me now, they are all the same, Okay, cool, So let's just have the conversation as we do anyway you feel me.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with the men's money in the Bank match.
Speaker 4: We've got l A. Knight, Penta Andrede Solo, Socoa, Seth Rollins and El Grande Americano smoke about sha.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Gresh is going with Sethington Rollins.
Speaker 2: God man, Oh my god, I know. I think I'm gonna do it. I think I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going with l A.
Speaker 2: Knight. Yeah see, And.
Speaker 4: I need something to happen. I hate it on this nigga. When Ben was extra supporting this nigga, and now I want him to win everything and he stopped winning ship.
Speaker 3: So I'm going with l A.
Speaker 2: Knight. Oh man, I'm doing I'm going my gut. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if Seth needs it.
Speaker 3: Oh he doesn't need it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I want somebody to get it, let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm going with my gun.
Speaker 2: That was that was what said.
Speaker 5: You know you mentioned Seth not needed. The only way I see Seth losing is Roman returning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did say that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's why I think Seth like I want to pick Sep. I think somebody's gonna ruin it for him because he's been such a dickhead the last three weeks.
Speaker 2: So I think somebody ruin that ship for him.
Speaker 3: Coffee off Guard, What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I didn't twice? I don't believe in Solo, I mean.
Speaker 4: So believe in him, saying.
Speaker 2: I fel.
Speaker 4: You talked about Grande Locos Taco.
Speaker 2: You feel about that? You feel me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: And he says, my head says Rolins. My heart says Solo Solo, Brown and Brown don't get Seth to win. Tasha says Roman coming after Seth.
Speaker 3: So it's not Seth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're laughing at me now, right, But if I get this right.
Speaker 5: That she's gonna be that, she's gonna be hilarious. I'm gonna laugh at audacity.
Speaker 2: Probably gonna blame you.
Speaker 4: What how dare you speak this nonsense into existence?
Speaker 2: Man? Fun going on I'm sorry, y'all.
Speaker 6: It's all good.
Speaker 4: Let's switch gears, Women's Money in the Bank match again, pulling double duty Stephanie Vaker. We've got Alexa Bliss, Rock Sane Perez, Naomi, Ria Ripley, and Julia.
Speaker 2: You already know what we're doing. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: She got razor blades in her hair.
Speaker 2: Oh man, she got a weapon.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like, we're going Naomi? I know, Naomi, Natasha fa to knowing Naomi bro bored betting on black You feel me? Did y'all see the video where.
Speaker 6: She had that cake.
Speaker 4: And she stuffed all the razor blades in the sides some jail ship.
Speaker 3: Like, girl, you snitching on yourself? What you doing?
Speaker 6: She's getting carried away.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 6: It's all good.
Speaker 3: O my god, damn it.
Speaker 8: That was easy.
Speaker 4: H Four matches, Huh, that's what we're looking at. Aw has given us four hour Dynamites and Triple Ah has given us four match events.
Speaker 2: This is all I got.
Speaker 4: Next match, the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line when Becky Lynch attempts to take the championship once again away from lyra Is The Bird Lady, Agenda, who were going with man who were going with.
Speaker 2: Rebecca, Rebecca lyncel.
Speaker 3: I'm just trolling for Becky. Open Larisia O Laricia, Yeah you know Larisia violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over Larisia vaculators.
Speaker 4: This is the stipulation where if Becky loses, she will no longer be able to challenge Libra for the championship. But if Libra loses, she has to raise Becky's hand.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what's happening here. Mm hm, Well, going Becky Lynch to win the championship and CJ is going with the Bird Lady. I can't retain. And as that happened, I just got a message saying that my daughter was late to second period.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, thanks.
Speaker 2: Telling you all that ship.
Speaker 3: To add to a cheating pin, she's gonna cheat, okay, okay, okay, okay, she's gonna cheat to win.
Speaker 4: Ka, I got you, I got you, all right, cool Speaking to people that be cheating to win. The main event, John Cena will be teaming up with Logan Paul to face off against the former Raw Tag Team champions Cody Rhoads and the World Heavyweight Champion Jay Usso that's fucked up. I didn't like say that. John Cena is also like the undisputed w champion. I didn't give him that. I didn't give him that. Come on, bro, like, what's wrong with me? He's the Unseen seventeen and I'm tripping over here. I'm tripping. But my bad, my bad, John Anthony, Felix.
Speaker 3: Or is it Felix Anthony? I don't know, Anthony.
Speaker 4: It might be Felix Anthony, Jeff or jaff Felix Anthony sounds like it could be like one of them, like you feel me, like suit brands or something.
Speaker 3: Like that fix.
Speaker 4: Character right next to right next to the little Mark Jacobs ties and shiit like that, you get your little Felix Anthony slacks.
Speaker 2: Phoenix belt.
Speaker 6: Oh man, alright, cool, So let's see here.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, I think we're here to ruin wrestling.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm going team Sena for the win. I'm going team Sena. Bro.
Speaker 2: I got seen in Paul By belt shot pin seen.
Speaker 3: Looking at about them?
Speaker 4: Yeah penfall? Wait, who's taking it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: Who's taking the pin? Cody or j.
Speaker 5: Only because he's not one hundred percent, because you know he took like two tsunamis on Raw.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: But then but then, but then hold on. He's also scheduled to face Gunther for the championship. You think him lose here and then you.
Speaker 3: Think they'll have Gunther and interfere.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, See, I don't know if Gunther gets involved here?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe maybe maybe? Why not? Why not?
Speaker 4: Why not increase your chances?
Speaker 2: Right? Why not?
Speaker 4: Champion? Why not attempt to you know what I mean? Increase your chances.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, this entire match is gonna be lol.
Speaker 5: Johnson. The twenty twenty five just snanigans all over the place.
Speaker 4: There is any opportunity for someone uh to attempt to cash in or tease the cash.
Speaker 3: In here if this goes last? Yeah for sure? Okay.
Speaker 4: Is there more of an opportunity for there to be a cash in here at money in the bank in this tag match with both of the champions prone? Or is there more of an opportunity to see someone attempt to cash in on jay USO versus Gunther on braw.
Speaker 2: HM.
Speaker 5: That's a tough question to answer because we don't know who we don't even know who's winning. So it's like it's like in so many ways that can go with it. That's the interesting part.
Speaker 2: I think we'll know if if the man's money in the bank goes first, maybe no cash it, but other than.
Speaker 4: That, regardless, the men's money in the bank is going before this match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, of course, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Travis Scott appearance in Los Angeles this week.
Speaker 2: I hope not muttered the change that I bought for your boss. Give a fuck about all of the hair and the ship. Uh well. The only song I like by Travis Scott was I'm Leaning on Meet Dream Chase was three. That's all.
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 3: Birds in the Trap or whatever, beeves in the Trap or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I just like that verse straight up. That's the last time I like anything Travis Scott. I don't like SI. I like single moment after him.
Speaker 3: Though, M yeah, I don't even listen to it.
Speaker 2: For him. It's remember that he said on that song.
Speaker 3: Uh, I implore ww tonight make the show.
Speaker 1: Born foul matches dog like already being easy on the eyes for us. So I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you. M Hey, your niggas, thank you kindly.
Speaker 4: Oh well, all right, well that is our money in the bank predictions. Do we have anything else? Regarding money in the bank, met thoughts anys and.
Speaker 2: I hope you'll have a good show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't suck, don't suck, don't suck. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Were you taking his side out? Oh you missed the Wicked and I was playing.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to look. I like money in the bank. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Mhm h Yeah, money in the bank of school.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's pretty much it. Patreon dot com slash Public Enemies subscribe to the YouTube if you're not already like the video. That definitely helps. That's all I got, all right, make sure you're following the gang at Public Enemies h Q across the board on all social media platforms.
Speaker 3: Uh, we be, we be tweeting the ship. You know what I'm saying. We in the know some things. Yeah.
Speaker 5: That video with with with Sammy dancing wild times being t uncut never dies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Those those those are the vibes, man, Those are the vibes that you get. Public Enemies HQ. You can follow me at Oh my God Graham everywhere like air be me there, don't meet me there. That's all I got for y'all. Make sure y'all following Kujo at Kujo gf kujok my bag Kujo Dot catalog on Instagram at Underscore the Son of March Underscore for Ben and then of course, uh Gresh talk to us is there you.
Speaker 5: Can follow yours truly that is everywhere else. Uh it's also Gersonal these Pod. I was clearing my throat bad but yeah, Girsonal these pod every Tuesday. Whatever we don't talk about here, we talked about there. Whatever we don't talk about that, we talk about here as a family over here. Regardless, you get two forms of wrestling talk Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 3: If it ends. If it starts with two, it ends with a day, then we're having fun. Oh oh, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. CJ take us home, brom Hey yo.
Speaker 1: Man follow me at Yeah, Underscore, that's underscored me with two e's on on Twitter and three e's on the Gram.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the best of the world, best thing since wrestling.
Speaker 4: It's by they the one does stands scream like that. Man, Hey, till next time, take care of yourselves and each other to be out next week.
Speaker 9: Carter sixty, some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in a category. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no today, no.
Speaker 4: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.