Speaker 1: Good time for law and disorder.
Speaker 2: I demand a lawyer with attorney Jeff Kaufman on one O one one W JR R.
Speaker 1: We are Orlando's rock station. Hey, if you are someone you know who's been injured in any way, shape or form, and you think perhaps I might have a legal situation here, I need to get some advice, some direction. Jeff Kaufman at Kaufin and Lend's a good guy, a good resource and good sounding board to get a hold of.
Speaker 2: Several ways to get in touch with Jeff. Email is Jeff at when youneed US dot Com. That's Jeff. When you need US dot com, Pound five four six on your cell or calling directly at for zero seven five hundred Jeff.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Jeff Kaufman.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, it's always a great Monday when I get a set across from you, gentlemen and realize what the future of our country is going to look like.
Speaker 1: Jeff a veteran as well. Jeff, Veterans Day. Thank you to all of our veterans. Thank you for your service. Jeff.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. You know it's always weird because I never take the day off, but they say it's my day. You should take it off. You earned this day, you know, But you know, clients still call.
Speaker 1: How long were you in?
Speaker 3: I was in three years. It was the eighty second Airborne for three years. I was a combat medic. Yeah, and an effigy unit. Gon't ever trust your recruiter when he says to you, hey, you're just going to be flying around in airplanes. It's gonna be great. You didn't say I was not gonna land.
Speaker 2: His jobs to recruit no matter how he gets the feat in the boots, he's there to recruit.
Speaker 3: Tell haircut was good to sign here, Yes, he told my haircut was good. And till the guy with the razor and the hose game, that wasn't great.
Speaker 2: Now, But thank you, thank you on this Veterans Day to you, Jeff Kaufman and all our veterans.
Speaker 3: There are so many guys out there, you know, you know, take care of yourself. If you're in a bad place, you know, just be good with it. If you if you quality medical help, make sure to go.
Speaker 1: To the VA.
Speaker 2: M All right, all are men and women.
Speaker 1: Where would you like to begin this morning? Their taco bombs?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just get ripping right into him. We had one.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We passed it along three year old I know. Oh god, no, it gets worse. A three year old that I know was molested by a six year old. Yeah bad in parentheses last week at a fast food playground tunnel. Any liability on the restaurant. I'm furious. No, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Here's the way this works.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to say no real quick, here's the way this you know, unless they're aware of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not their job.
Speaker 3: It'd be different if it was a daycare or something like that, just because they have some stuff out there. Now, if this is something they are aware of and they let happen, yes, but most likely this was a one off and they were unaware of the situation. But this is and here's where it's a parent's job. But they're the parents. But here's another problem. Because of the age of the six the six year old, you know, he's really not really or he or she is not responsible either because at that age, I mean, there's no way criminally they can even think about holding a six year old responsible.
Speaker 1: Hey, where do you I'm just curious charging someone as an adult. Do you have a red line or no. The red line is this.
Speaker 3: And you know, I'm licensed in eighteen different states, So normally the law is the same pretty much in everyone. If you are old enough to appreciate, and you have the mentality to appreciate what you did, you know, then normally that's the way it works. Like it, I would say, fifteen and above you can be charged in a heinous crime unless you have some kind of mental issue or your low functioning or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on the fifteen.
Speaker 3: Like murder, but I think when you when you start hitting fourteen fourteen year olds, their brains aren't even developed.
Speaker 1: I mean, you really can't.
Speaker 2: Even we're seeing some fourteen year olds do some real yah stuff you do.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying they don't. But the fact is this is that by that even in certain states, they've already declared that if you can made a serious crime below twenty one, that later on, you know, the parole issues are different, because you know, the fact is, if you're in this country, think about this way, you are not responsible enough to have a drink. We have deemed that in this country every state almost I think other than one, every state you're not old enough to have a drink of alcohol, because we don't think you're responsible enough to be able to handle a beer, then how are you really responsible for your conduct? If we if the country declares that so, I mean, that's just something to think about.
Speaker 2: What's next, Tako? Okay, here's a quick one that just came in for Jeff. I printed the will to paperwork to fill out now from your website and your website will this one replace a previous will that was done with an attorney.
Speaker 3: It should based on the date. It's a superseding will, so it should. But wou I would put on it? I would write, write in the parentheses this proceeds any other will if you like to. If you want to put that down there, but make sure it's signed. You remember the rules.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 3: It has to be witnessed and notarized. So you'll see this terrible video with me in it.
Speaker 1: And it's free.
Speaker 3: But if you need a more complicated thing, you know, I could probably put you in touch with somebody. But you know, it's just something we do for free because you know people need it and it's a responsible thing to do.
Speaker 2: Again, if you want your will, when you need us dot com, that's when you need us dot com free will. That's cool little things like that that Jeff does. Also, we point this out a lot.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 3: We're going to the movies this weekend. Yeah, on Thursday, we're going to Red One, the Santa Claus movie. Taken some listeners eight hundred people. Can you get some passes?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 3: If you want to get with me, it's Jeff at when you need us dot Com. I mean, I'll try to fit in. I mean we might have a couple of spaces.
Speaker 2: Left Jeff at when you need us dot Com.
Speaker 1: If you want to go, see what is it?
Speaker 3: But unless unless we unless we to know you're in, don't just show up.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: And it's called Red right, It's Red One, okay, right, And it's at the Fashion Square mall. I think we keep that mall open. I think we legitimately do because we're I think they have like one store and the movie theater, and I think we're responsible for the movie theaters staying open for three years. And that's kind of cool because there are people in there who need jobs. Yeah, So I like knowing that I keep these people in their jobs, even if they don't like them. A lot of people texting Jeff saying thank you for your service.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You know, if you'd miss it so long ago, it doesn't even feel like I did it, but I guess I did.
Speaker 2: If someone has an altercator altercation with someone else and the other one dies, corner's report says due to altercation and heart disease, but the physical report only says heart disease. The other party did not even see the moment one second in a jail.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on in this one. I know, there really is.
Speaker 2: So two people have an altercation, one kills the other, but that individual all said.
Speaker 1: Heart disease, so well, sounds like heart attack during the altercation.
Speaker 3: They have multiple issues for why that could have happened. I mean, there's a lot going on in that. So got it, you know, Like I said, if you want to talk about it, give me a call. But at the same time, you know, be careful. These are not I know, you see a lot of billboards. Let's say, here, here's this money. You know, it's not as easy as you think.
Speaker 1: Of this.
Speaker 2: My friend's GC he was working at a customer's house and the homeowner knocked the ladder. Oh, God, knock the ladder out from under him and he broke his arm. Is the homeowner at fault?
Speaker 3: First Off, if he's on the job, he's got to apply for workers comp first. And yes, the homeowner could absolutely be responsible in this situation. Uh, the question is did he do it by accident or did you do it on purpose? If he did it on purpose, this is a crime. Yeah, because I mean he's in their home. Well, it's not that he's in a home. Any time you do it, it doesn't matter if you walk by somebody when he's working and you just at like home depot and you kick.
Speaker 1: Out the ladder, it's the same thing. Cool, you know.
Speaker 3: The difference is is that you know the homeowner's insurance would apply if you're at home depot. But if he commits a crime, you know, this could be a problem and some insurance companies won't cover you for that. But the first thing you're gonna have to do is it's going to first fall under workers comp and then there might be a case afterwards against the homeowner and his insurance.
Speaker 2: Okay, this person is being sued by a collections company small claims court.
Speaker 1: Who should he contact? Okay?
Speaker 3: God, how do I say, how do I say this with being careful companies? I don't know what company you're dealing with, but a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Your buddy Steve out there in the West Coast.
Speaker 3: Talk God, I hate the I hate these companies because a lot of these times these guys are buying debt for nickels on the dollar, and you know, there's good things about it. If you're head of household, it'll be difficult for them to garnish your wages. I mean, sometimes you negotiate with them, sometimes they can't. I mean the fact is this, you know, for them to really collect, they're going to have to file a case against you.
Speaker 1: Sorry that happened. It sucks.
Speaker 3: You know, if you owe the money, you know, maybe you can work something out.
Speaker 1: But so are you saying perhaps maybe this is just a threat at this point and they may not even have an intent of following through.
Speaker 3: I mean, if there's not a lot of money on the line, like, for example, if you're not talking about thousands of dollars, you know, I don't know. I personally think a lot of these companies, maybe not the company you're dealing with, but a lot of these scumback companies just irritate me.
Speaker 1: Jeff helped me with Steve.
Speaker 2: By the way, the person can youswer this in ten seconds because this person knocked yourself out.
Speaker 1: Text for last week too. Daughter was furloughed.
Speaker 2: Company said can't pay here for pay her for October hours, but will eventually what file small claims they owe her the money pay her file small claims? You got okay? Now, if you didn't get your question answered, I'll print it out. His direct email, Jeff Coffin is Jeff at when you need us dot com.
Speaker 1: If you need something answered right away, you can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeff at when you need us dot com. Pound five four six on your cellar four zero seven, five hundred Jeff.
Speaker 1: Jeff Coaufman from Kaufin and Lynd And have a.
Speaker 3: Fantastic New Year's New Year's.
Speaker 1: God, I'm so tired right now. You day you need to vet. Yeah, it is friend Day. I just it's one of those days, all right, Hey, Lynchin Talkers Commercial Free Workday Rock Block coming up here in just a few minutes. Lynch and Taco on the Man.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j r R.
Speaker 3: This