Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the Snarts Egg.
Speaker 1: You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Guy, Derek black Bet and Tom Sweety. Sit back and prepare for some a shit. Sit back and prepare for some blazing Brady. Oh, I remember him? Yeah, I missed him. Who was he? What are you? Man? Who's he? Who's that? He's uh? Bon Saw? Okay, who is Who's bon Saw?
Speaker 3: He's a famous wrestler guy.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Randy Savage? Good Ship? Good Ship? You don't I know you're back for that?
Speaker 3: I know Randy sav He's the only one I know that, to be fair.
Speaker 1: But what's his uh, what's his wrestling name? What's the oh?
Speaker 3: The hungry, hungry hippo. I really have no idea because.
Speaker 4: You know it's two ms. Randy Savage m M Randy Savage.
Speaker 5: M and them, Oh, macho man. I just want to make sure I know that. I guess I knew that is somewhere in my head. But that's the only one I know.
Speaker 1: Probably is the limit? Yeah, him too? What about John Cena the actor? The actor, the racist.
Speaker 5: Actually, Like I only heard of Triple H when I was in school, but I never I didn't. I still I still honestly, you could show me a picture Triple H right now, I would not know that that's Triple ah lucky, But why not.
Speaker 1: His h p K era that first f d X was fucking firetime. It was. It was legendary. There was there was a legendary He just hits on national TV for no reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just you know, it was a good heel back in the day. But also he's incredibly racist, especially his run where he started wearing the iron crosses and then he had that fucking Confederate like mustache beard.
Speaker 1: Thing going on. Oh yeah, it was kind of weird.
Speaker 4: This was after like the other rival promotion got bought and then they had an invasion, and around that time he just became incredibly racist and uh, they're old well you know, he's embraced it. And then their old champion from w c W, Booker T was trying to become champion again and they buried his ass. It was crazy. After being berated and saying the most racist ship to him and saying like, oh like calling him nappy headed and saying like you're the type of guy that like he basically just calling him like you're you're you're essentially like a servant. You're just saying the most racist ship.
Speaker 3: Like outward such a nice like it's like a don Imus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and beheaded home. I'll never forget that. Why would he was that a bet? You think?
Speaker 3: I think No, I think he's old and was dying.
Speaker 1: There were plenty of old timy.
Speaker 4: There's a guy named chick Hens, right. He was a announcer for He did a lot of la shit and you never.
Speaker 1: You never caught him slipping because he was professional. Yeah, but like those people are all so like when you do that, it's like, you know, that can't be okay.
Speaker 5: But I'm a specific, Like my only image of him was, like I guess, like some jpeg from like a headline from went back back in like eight or o seven. Whenever that whenever that thing happened, was where he just looked like a like like a shrimp.
Speaker 1: He was like hurled up.
Speaker 3: Like he's clearly dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I don't know how long he lasted after that, but I feel like he's definitely dead now.
Speaker 1: They I think they killed him. Oh, I think they killed him.
Speaker 4: He was like, because I remember watching was one of those college basketball games. I think it was during March Madness, right, yeah, and he was like there was some nappy headed niggas and I was like, Yo, you can't say that. And he's like, I say whatever I want.
Speaker 5: Walk up with a bunch of diapers in his throat with a note that said choke on these nappies.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what happened. Exactly what happened. That's happened. That was crazy. You remember that Kingston?
Speaker 5: Yeah, later, remember that era because that was when Elusive Joe was. It was the Prison of the Star Tank podcast. L O, it's me Chris, It's that, It's it's him, Cake said, it's it's it's Derek over there. We're back. I'm back anyway. Yeah, I had bronchitis, which is epic. I've ever had bron guys in my life. I had no idea that that was even possible.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Have you had bronchitis?
Speaker 1: I thought I did, but they they said that I did it when I got an X ray.
Speaker 5: Oh really yeah.
Speaker 4: I was really fucking surprised because they're like, I was my chest felt like it was gonna explode it hurts so much. And then they did the thing You're like you're good. I'm like, are you sure?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Dude? That's what was happening to me.
Speaker 5: That was I was like, I went, I went to the urging care. They were like, I was like, this flu is weird. I was like, this flu is this is a strange flu because I can't breathe at all.
Speaker 3: And they were like they did.
Speaker 5: Like a couple of times, and they're like, you got fucking bron guidus up the ass. This is what they said to me, you know, verbatim. I was like, oh funk, what do I do? And they were just like I don't just don't let it turn into pneumonia. I guess did you give me antibiotics or yea, yeah, they gave me anibocs and like steroids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it that zone?
Speaker 1: Some love well pregno zone's a weird one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: PREGM zone's a weird one because that's specifically supposed to be for inflammation, which also lowers your immune system.
Speaker 1: And like when you're two, for you gotta make a choice.
Speaker 4: It's not Yeah, I don't like pregnizone for that reason, especially like that always reminds you of like when Joseph Rogaine when you started, took the kitchen sink and he was taking all these things, and I'm like, if you have COVID, don't take predanizone unless you have so much inflammation from being ravaged, you know, then you maybe want to take pred ina zone and then take a shitload of antibiotics.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he took antibiotics and pred in his zone. But you can tell he was fine. He just looked really pale, and I'm like, your retard, whoever your doctor is, is fucking stupid, has stupid.
Speaker 4: He just to take everything. Oh and then he took the man monacle with antibodies and he's like, oh, I'm better. And I'm like, I wonder which one it was? Was it the the horse pace, was it the prednan zone, was it the Z pack? Was it the monacle? And antibodies that are specifically designed to whoop COVID's ass? And then everybody was like, I'm gonna get the horseshit.
Speaker 1: It's really what a weird emd state. How many definitely die from that?
Speaker 4: Quite I knew someone specifically, they didn't die. I wish because I would have laughed about that was almost a jackpot.
Speaker 1: No, I would have laughed about it. I would have felt bad at all. It was one of my friends. Her dad had a had a ran, so I had a lot of horses, and that motherfucker started like trying to inject his family and his mom and stuff. Had to be like, hey, we're not injecting that literal horse pace in us with these giant syringes and stuff. He's like, no, it's okay.
Speaker 4: I got these smaller ones, which it's a very thick cream. So you do would need a big syringe anyway too, cause like that's the thing like I do TRT. And if you use a small syringe, it's it's usually in a seed oil, it's in like a and so it's if it's a small one, like you want to make it as small as possible so it doesn't hurt as much when you just jab yourself, but you want to make it at least wide enough to where it'll you don't.
Speaker 1: Have to squeeze the fuck out of it.
Speaker 4: And I can't of imagine how getting some type of thick cream or something would be in like say twenty three, twenty five Gage, so you'd probably want to make it way bigger and stab the fuck out of yourself.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be like a like a smoothie. That's what my little Unapolis did that. Did you see that?
Speaker 4: What he's showed his bloody syringe after he injected, And I'm like, is this a bit?
Speaker 5: Did you see the footage of Violin and Iola sound like the Weakest Link or something in like two thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he was like a person before a long time ago. Well yeah, well you know what I mean, like like a personality.
Speaker 3: Like I guess, so, I don't know, like I saw him on some game show.
Speaker 5: It was like something like that, something like The Weakest Link, like early two thousand. I was like, oh, weird, he's like on a game show and he's not been beaten by the world yet.
Speaker 1: I mean, so many of them are like failed actors and screenwriters and fucking fair like the I think I can't name one that isn't yeah, one that wasn't some sort of some sort of Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 3: I guess Dan Peters is the only person.
Speaker 4: He was technically an academic before technically yeah, no acting. He didn't have aspirations of being a thesbian. Yeah, he just got lucky by either misinformation blatant lying about sixteen. I don't know which one it is though, like.
Speaker 1: You know, because it wasn't he wasn't he actually caught like a proper like, uh, he was actually a professor, wasn't he, Like yeah, like the University of Toronto.
Speaker 4: He actually like he was. He was teaching up until fairly recently. I think he just left himself because he had ten years so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he started, like because I remember, people were like he had some sort of like people give acolltes. Oh he's pretty insightful. And then what happened? What did he just like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I never heard of disc I never heard that necessarily. I watched a lot of his old lectures after to see like what this dude's all about? If he it was all kind of just funny to me, Like watching him, I was like, this isn't really I don't feel like it's insightful. I thought that self authoring program had used for people who were actually struggling, but I wasn't that person, so it didn't work for me. I started reading his book.
Speaker 5: Did it work for me?
Speaker 4: And I avoided having an interview with him because I didn't want I'm not gonna lie and say books good.
Speaker 1: Yeah you mean either. Yeah, I don't want to be mean, So I just avoided.
Speaker 3: But everybody else, Yeah, they tried to be. They tried to be trying to be actors.
Speaker 1: Tried to be Why are people Stephen Crowder with his mother whatever? The thing?
Speaker 5: Well had that script.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't know why I ever nobody wants to read my script.
Speaker 3: My sister's hamper.
Speaker 5: Is nobody?
Speaker 1: Why is nobody interested in this script? And the problem is they haven't seen him, they haven't seen her milkers. Any if I bring my sister's hamper into the pitch meeting, they will understand why this movie needs to be funded on mass In fact, in fact, I have the original hamper. Did you guys see that he have the original hamper? Dude? He has a petition to to pardon Derek Chauvin. Yes, I saw that. I could have believed I didn't see that. I didn't think it was real. And then I didn't see anything. I've been for like five days shot right, So yeah, he tried to get finished in the Derek Chauvin. I think if anyone should be what should be come out should be freed for their crimes, it should be Derek Chauvin's the man that laid upon that double tiger, need that black man into the floor.
Speaker 4: They're so hard trying to just lean on the fact that oh, yeah, there was fit in his system and he had like heart problems pre exists. I'm like, nothing, there's nothing you can say that, Like, if Derek Chauvin didn't put him in that position, then Derek Chauvin would not be a murderer, but he did, Like how could you.
Speaker 1: You can't remember.
Speaker 5: However, whenever Elon gets swissed the funk up, that'll be the conversation that from our side, I guess right, yeah, he'll be like, there's probably the Kennemy trying to escape his body.
Speaker 1: I think it's real. We have to be we have to think. It's how hard they try to like run that argument, because any person is like he he got put in that predicament because of this guy. This guy put him in this predicament in a world where he did it do that to him and he died in his own a drug addict. But you know he did that. Yeah, very silly, love it. It's it's crazy I didn't.
Speaker 4: And then the thing that's really slimmy about it is the name of the website because it lets you it doesn't automatically let you know that it's who it is. It just says like, pardon Derek or something dot com or something like that. Yeah, so you don't know who Derek is right away. You know, they're purposefully strategically keeping out the Chauvin part because a lot of people would see that immediately be like, are you fucking crazy? So now they're a click on the link and maybe the least reason of it other than just dismissing it outright.
Speaker 1: And of course there's a lot of.
Speaker 4: People that are on board that are extremely racist and terrible, but uh, it's just annoying.
Speaker 1: That it's so obvious that did Jabrio's give a fuck about Derek Chauvin? Oh yeah, let me care about one cop, like like the in the sea of people who have been innocently thrown in prison, and all of a sudden, now he has this vested interest in this one particular case. It's all I mean, I don't it's like I.
Speaker 4: Wish he wasn't Jewish, so I can say, like you know, like there's certain things, there's certain words you want to describe a mask.
Speaker 1: But then people would be like, oh, you're saying that because.
Speaker 4: He's Jewish, like like Slimy Weasley, people use that for like anti Samanic he is.
Speaker 1: But that the problem is when you try to it's the same. It's it's not only people. Look I'm done, I'm done. I'm done hiding. I would love to. I want to go hard in the pain, but then sometimes you just don't want people to You don't want to give people any ammunition.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm tired at this point.
Speaker 1: I feel you got to make an effort to like not allow because like you know, you can shoot on somebody, or you can have like say things that are often attached to like particularly fucked up situations, but you got to make sure you like snuff out any of like the bigoted mentalities. It's like, look, I hate people. I hate him not because he's Jewish. He happens to be Jewish and I hate him.
Speaker 4: Couldn't care less about that. Like it's like, you know how they say you're not supposed to hit a man with glasses. So the idea you want to take the glass off and then just uppercut him. Same thing with that fucking yamica. You just want to just like, hey, could you please do me a favorite and remove it, or you know, while nobody's looking, slap it off real fast and then just beat the piss out.
Speaker 1: Of a The idea of taking a yamica off someone's head, you're hitting a little pillow down and in on there and then beating them into beating them so bad they have six minutes to get to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's as long as you put it down safely. Like Benjamin right now would be like, that is a good man. They're just very good man. He cares about the play, the visil Bama more.
Speaker 1: American. There's a good man.
Speaker 4: He cares about the yamica and the Indian is really people, and he just beats skinny nerd.
Speaker 1: That's folk.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, I should ask because you guys did a Dark Tank episode before this.
Speaker 3: Did you heart any of the questions that you used already?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, all right, just making sure I don't want to scroll too far back.
Speaker 1: Sure, every person that's so anything. So there was bitty boy. That was that was funny. There's the address we uh yeah, how much of that did you actually catch?
Speaker 5: I saw clips.
Speaker 1: It's it's what I you know, what are you gonna I.
Speaker 3: Saw the transgender mice thing.
Speaker 1: That's the that's my takeaway from it. And I was like, all right, that is the most outrageous thing I've seen in a Why so.
Speaker 5: The people who are curious outrageous? Said Trump went on saying, this is, by the way, verifiable. You could, you could look all this up. He did say this, It is objectively true. He went up on stage and he said, we spent eight million dollars of government money, uh making mice transgender.
Speaker 3: And he does like a little teeth sucking, and you look into it.
Speaker 1: And it's within a moment, it's true. Within a moment. It literally true.
Speaker 5: It literally I'm not even exaggerating. It takes maybe like a minute max of Google. Well with modern Google now it takes thirty hours to google this because Google sucks. But if you're smart and not to use Google effectively or read or read, what he's referring to is eight million dollars of government money that went into research on transgenic mice. If you know anything about transgenis transgenesis, I think is what it's called.
Speaker 1: Technically, I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The idea is like introducing human human genes into like a non human kind of animal whatever to see how human tissue will react to certain medications, so that we can test human medication without using human subjects, yes, which is pretty vital, and how we get all of our medical data for a lot of the things that we do. But he couldn't read, so he thought transgenic was transgender, and he went up and said that, and that's the entirely.
Speaker 1: People walked out and they were offended. Yeah, people, how do you think that happened though? How it played out? Because he's retarded?
Speaker 4: Well, sure, but did he what see, because there's a part of it that because I know there's a lot of there's a lot of malevolence in that administration. Sure, was it just complete retardation or was it mixed?
Speaker 1: There's mouth feast, there's mouth feast sins that play where there is straight up just like it's just still rallying, calling people that are too stupid to understand the things they hate. It's like, oh, they're making life transgenders that they're making they're making prisoners transgender.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kids, and it's like any three tens of thousand dollars surgeries in the schools operated in the in the high schools, there's a r with people in scrubs and fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It gives me one hundred and fifty bucks to get my what is it my bronchitis medication and I had to go and get screen and everything. But yeah, you could just walk into school for free and become the new gender, the other gender.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The other day, actually, I got a consultation. I walked into high school. Yeah, and I was like, hey, I'm an older student.
Speaker 1: Trust me. Yeah. And they're like, oh, yeah, we trust you, because we don't. We don't. We're not ages here. Yeah, exactly what they say. I said, we're not ages.
Speaker 4: And I said, hey, I want a fat pussy and like, excuse me, we don't use that language.
Speaker 1: You want a large vagina? And I said yes, and they said, okay, great.
Speaker 3: We have eight in stock.
Speaker 4: You have eight in stock, can you make three thirty? And I was like, ah, damn, I got to record a podcast. What about tomorrow? So we're haggling for Monday because it's Friday right now, so I'm gonna get my pussy.
Speaker 5: Cool, that's exciting.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Sarreh, thank you so much. See this is the chief California. Yeah, this is only California. This happens.
Speaker 5: This is the cheek code that they don't want you to know about. If anybody if your game pussy public school, and they'll just give you.
Speaker 1: It's really insane. Uh. This guy is so mind blowingly retarded. It's crazy. It's like, is it I just.
Speaker 4: I just want to like, like, let's just like chop it up about this real quick.
Speaker 1: Sure is it possible that this is how I imagine it going.
Speaker 4: They were reading stuff to him about things like, oh so eight million and a transgenic.
Speaker 1: Mice, and he's like, transgender mice? What is that?
Speaker 4: And then they probably said no, trans it says transgenic, and he's like, isn't that not the same thing? And then he just ran with it and stuck with it against what the person that probably was given on reports.
Speaker 5: So here's what I think happens. I think he is genuinely stupid, and but he's also unable to. Once he says something, it's like that's what that's what I said, And so he's gonna like so he might know at this point, but it doesn't matter because like he's already said, he's not gonna admit a mistake.
Speaker 1: I mean something with the hatred thing.
Speaker 5: He's still saying that, like, no, I think the other countries pay the tariffs. I saw this yesterday, and I'm like, what not how that's just your You're.
Speaker 1: Just now, what's the point of them? Why would they retell? Why would they?
Speaker 5: I really need to, I really need to, I really I understand.
Speaker 3: I just want to.
Speaker 5: I know that people, especially like as things are getting increasingly stupid, get frustrated when we talk about politics and stuff. But you have to understand this is so next level stupid. And I'm sorry if like you fall into this category. Really, but like I it is impossible to take this seriously, like as far as like a respectable position, Like it's not possible. It's not even a matter of like this is beyond just Republican anymore, you know what I mean? This is beyond just like you're you're a guy like a guy like Mitt Romney who would propose something like like what Obamacare was?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: This is like off the off the you're off the reservation dude, Like you're not even on the same planet anymore.
Speaker 3: Transgenic is not Like I don't.
Speaker 5: Know what to tell you. You're stupid, and I'm sorry that you're stupid, but it's not my fault. It's not I'm trying to help you don't be.
Speaker 1: Stupid, but you're not gonna.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 1: I'm done. I'm done. I'm done acting like the people that want that stuff deserve the rights to live anymore, because they just don't. I'm done acting like. I'm done acting like if you are, you are knowingly ignorant anymore, you deserve to be here. I'm just done at this point. Like the wilfulness of it. Yeah, I think. I think at the end of the day, most people are just ignorant. Right. The thing it's, it's everything is basicallyingerans, right. People are ignorant, and what happens is that they feel disparaged and have no ability to be able to affect the word around them, even though we have all the power technically, we just don't know we have it.
Speaker 5: But don't you want to? Like, I wonder, like, why is it that people don't want to protect themselves from being shown to be stupid?
Speaker 1: You know, they don't. They don't know stupid. Where is the self preservation of being like really, oh man, I hope I'm not wrong about this. They don't know they're stupid.
Speaker 4: They have no self but no self respect, no nothing like it's it's no, they're just they're just dumb one of the words. Of course, of course they're dumb. But also usually with a lot there are some dumb people, right that. This is what upsets me. They can also build a car, so their brain works well.
Speaker 1: Building building a car isn't the same as like outwardly thinking about the universe around you. And I'm not even asking that much. I don't even need to know. This is what I'm like.
Speaker 4: I remember learning as a kid, and I feel like a lot of us all learn the same thing. It maybe it's like a paraphrase of this, but say, if it sounds like bullshit, it probably is. Like that's the thing that like a lot of us learned as a kid. That's it's in science, being skeptical and anything that's like even a little bit I'm talking about like elementary school. So it was like, if it sounds like it's if it sounds crazy, it probably is. It's probably not real. So if you hear transgender mice, you're like, that is so insane, that can't be real, instead of just accepting it as a thing because some fucking orange piece of shit said it said of like, what aren't you curious about TRANSGENDERU When I first heard about the lizard theories of reptilians, I'm like, that's so insane. I need to see what it's about.
Speaker 5: That's not it sounds interesting, but it's like I was actually excited about the idea.
Speaker 1: That it wasn't like there's rangers. Nobody was like, wait a minute, they might be Crystal acquire powerky goingonians. I was like genuinely stoked.
Speaker 4: I was too old already when I found out about them, so I was I didn't have any Also.
Speaker 1: Like the cool part of our like he's like, that's cool, there's other things, but also like, there's no way I'm out fighting a lizard man with the same exact build as mean.
Speaker 5: Well, if they've been what I'm saying, if they've been around this whole time, and I'm like, I want to mean.
Speaker 1: In triel, like they're not that intimidating, right, Yeah, because there's trolls and normal the normal like default man is kind of crazy. They're kind of insane, close to like fucking They're like Red Guards are fucking beef either, just not as tall. Red Guards don't get tired, that's their lord. They can just not get exhausted.
Speaker 3: Do you not need sleep as a as a Red Guard? I know you don't need sleep in defaults?
Speaker 1: What else would they have? Can they not get like poisoned or something in resistance and they can just run for a long time? That ain't true for me, man, I don't have none of that. I get poison frequently. I get tired, I get poisoned. I actually weak the poison and I stamp. It's a negative forty five percent. I'm in bad sh I'm a bad Red Guard. Redguards are niggas, bro, They're just they're what you mean, they're not black people? What do you say? I would they were? They're not. I looked into there's no black people in that world. That's why it's so much, That's why so much mayhem. But what are I think the day draw technically black pop I'm taking. I don't want that. You don't suck. They suck in the lore. But like imagine being a dangerous sucking the lore. But listen, I got them, Listen, I got fat. If Nazis had.
Speaker 4: Superpowers, like even though you'd be there, these are terrible motherfuckers. But if somebody like say, if it could be passing along like age or something, someone just and you're like, you suddle it, but then all of a sudden you're superpowerful.
Speaker 1: Are you really gonna be upset that I'm a Nazi?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Yes, that now you have god like powers? Are you gonna read really that mad? Well, it's gonna be gone and me is gonna be gone, But not that you have to be You don't have to.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is if if you're like a day drink lord or something, you're you're extremely powerful, and yeah you're corrupt or whatever, but you're also super powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's go. I think there's like one or two good day drink lords and neutral ones. Yeah, I don't know, and then there's dozens of insane ones that like rape.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know enough about leuse. I didn't get super into oblivion, so I'd probably missing.
Speaker 1: Is more of the like I like dragons, right, I just the armor was like in Skyrim was the thing that really pulled me in where I was like, this armor is fucking jen beaut Jalen told me this rare fux situation. He was like, whenever sudden gets really bad in the city, I just summoned an unbound daydre and lead and just have the day Drew run a mock in this city. And I'm like, why would you do this? Like that's not my promen anymore. What do you have? What do you have to do?
Speaker 4: Where's the city with the We have to go up and there's like a waterfall. Solitude is a mark I don't know, but the one where that there was that quest, there's that ciphers. Yeah, there's a cave, I think, go up and there's like a cave man I don't know.
Speaker 1: So like the Dwelven ship Swimmer God, damn, I got gonna watch up on my ship, dude, there's a there's a you go into the house and then that that Dadri is being like a piece of ship. He's like ordering you around and ship and you take the mace that's bombs mace. Yes, that's one of my favorite moments in the game. And it's like, here's this mace kill this dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's Solitude.
Speaker 1: I think it might be Mark. I think that sounds.
Speaker 3: The it's it's it's I think.
Speaker 1: West and North. I know that, and it's like, yeah, it's yeah, yes, it's it's something like I said.
Speaker 3: Though it's I said it more effectively.
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody's going insane right now on the common section, like the it's like an idiot that's in Fable. My life would be alive. That wasn't a Fable skytrom collap that'd be great. So, uh was it? Uh?
Speaker 3: Daredevil Born Again is out? Uh? Did we all saw the original Daredevil?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course, massive peak. I saw it like at least two or three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that first. That first season especially is like really for.
Speaker 1: Me, season one and two.
Speaker 5: I think season one, yeah, season one and two. I like season two specifically just because I like to punish her a lot. But like season one is like, that's probably like my favorite MCU thing probably that exists. Sure, Like as I look back on it, it's like that's the big the most quality thing that they love.
Speaker 1: That dude. Well, no, it was the fist final fighting. It was like whatever when he fought. That fight was insane. There's a lot, man, there's a lot of fucking when he when he was when he did this, when when he tries to spinny kick the no the noble was like, you suck and it did the same thing and broke his back with it. I was like, it's gas. There's so much gas.
Speaker 5: It's probably and then you know it's it's defenders was not It was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 1: I didn't even like the the oh my god, what's the time for you? Guy's name? Iron face? Yeah, I didn't even like that. What makes me so mad about is that they didn't get a martial artist to play our fists. And it's like, why would you not not get a martial arts smart av martial arts. That's what he does is do martial arts. His choreography should have been better than Daredevil's or adequate at least, like at least that level. That's stupid, like he's at least a really good fighter, and then he has a god mode. It had such an obvious taper, like of like Daredevil was cool as ship. Jessica Jones, I think it was very well written. I think it was very annoying. I like her, I enjoyed Cage, like the Christian Ritter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those shows got those shows got progressively worse. It's not necessarily that like Jessica Jones is terrible or that Lucage is terrible, but like it was clearly like that this is good ship. But Jessica Jones was like okay, yeah, and then luck was like.
Speaker 1: Musically Cage was really good and then they took a turn for for no reasons.
Speaker 5: Like they got rid of Coma and they're like that was the only reason I was watching. Really like Lucage himself kind of so like Michael Love that music.
Speaker 3: Is not a good actor. Really, that guy.
Speaker 5: I love the music actually really he's kind of not like he's got the same thing.
Speaker 1: He doesn't no emotions at all.
Speaker 4: He was the same in a Guardians bro He's the same and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he played h what is it the Hail of five Black Guardians?
Speaker 3: Right yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Saying Guardians is crazy to me because I forgot that that was the title's So that's completely fair and I should have said that because I was just thinking. I don't know what I was thinking, Like, if you guys know what I'm talking about, I know what you were talking about. But I've never called it Guardians ever.
Speaker 4: I guess no, Yeah, that is weird. I don't know why I did that. That is, I mean, call it handlo infinite Halo six like it is.
Speaker 3: Whatever, not really not not at all actually.
Speaker 1: But like, yes it's not six. How was it not?
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 1: How was it not? I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Alone needs better uh antagonists away, he's a better antagonists in my opinion. I just think it has it has one really bad antagonist, and that's it. I just need, like it just need. I need. I need something evil needs something that actually feels like I don't know, man, this is really like it has the same problem to me that Batman had were even like it doesn't matter how fantastical the villains are. I'm like, I know Chief's gonna rise above this ship. I don't think it's gonna rip above us. This ship. It kind of has a thing of.
Speaker 4: Because like I don't know, like it was kind of like the Reaper threat felt so I'm like, how the fuck how are you gonna how are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna deal with this?
Speaker 4: And then it felt it felt kind of nice in a way that it was. The scale was so large. I guess that's how hal felt and back in the day. Yeah, well but now you're kind of like, well, you know, they dealt with probably like.
Speaker 1: The you've you've you've done everything that you could possibly thought, god and beat them. What It's kind of like getting stuck on like a small planet and being like you gotta worry about this, but you don't mean what do you mean? You know?
Speaker 5: I have let it go?
Speaker 1: What is the what are the same thing with the massffact? What are they gonna do? Now? Fact that what are they gonna do?
Speaker 3: God, I don't know what the fuck they're going to do. But byware is in the.
Speaker 1: Dirt, right dude, fucking h Veiltguard's already on a PlayStation plunge, and you know what's crazy?
Speaker 5: Pretty like four months plus, I have not even I haven't even redeemed it. It's just sitting there. I'm like I could, but like, I'm not gonna play this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't even get I'm getting there's a download.
Speaker 1: The games the games hogship to the I haven't completely accepted it because there's there's still like a five percent of me that wants stuff.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna make DLC that like makes it better. You're gonna have like a citadel DLC for like.
Speaker 1: Cyberpunk, where it's gonna be am. It can't be saved in that way at all. The only way it can be saved to me is.
Speaker 4: Brooks dialogue would have to change completely and then give me the option of kicking people out of my party. That would largely improve the game a lot, because it would cut a lot of it out that I don't want to deal with.
Speaker 1: And that's the one thing, man, Why the fuck can I kick people out of my party? That's the one thing in like that able to do.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean to stop playing it.
Speaker 5: That actually, oh really, although well outside of being deathly ill, but you know, like yeah, I found out that you just couldn't You could go out with only two members or whatever, so you don't need your whole party with you, huh. But like there are two characters in that, in that in your party that like I really can't stand and they're always there at the camp and you're just like you have to hear them, and I'm just like I don't want to hear you if I get out of here and you're gross looking. I don't like.
Speaker 1: There's a black girl that I like, and I was gonna go with the other direction.
Speaker 5: It's a black girl that I like and the Garris guy that I like. But then there's like some dwarf who sucks of course, and then there's uh, is it some furry lady?
Speaker 1: Why? Yeah, look dude, why I don't want I just I just there's a blue dude that's really cool, and that's Garis. You're cool, You're Garris.
Speaker 4: I'll play it when it when it, when it goes down. But I'm gonna play Kingdom come first.
Speaker 1: It's already on what it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but that's very specific.
Speaker 1: It's not game pans.
Speaker 5: Well, well, all their first party stuff is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be Oh that's right, and everything Gears did you see? What have you heard?
Speaker 5: So there's rumors Gears Gears one through three August and they're pretty, they're pretty, they're pretty iron Trust. I trust that guy, Jess Cordon. He leaks like all sorts of things. He was the one who leaked, like he's leaked a million things that turned out to be on everything.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's fucking like.
Speaker 5: There's rumors about it not having PvP or whatever, which like, oh, I mean that's I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if I care really that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's I just Hord Mode is there, Like if Hordmone is there, Oh, it's gonna be good ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if I care about the multiplayer necessarily, although that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't if is so, I'm so I if there if there's no PvP, what the the PvP aspect that's multiplayer?
Speaker 4: You think that would still be in the game? Like, so, like Horde Mode so you can play with your homies.
Speaker 1: Well specifically I know it's TV.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, but like, were you not? Am I am? I? Am I wrong that you were? You were able to, like in the latter games invite people, Well you're able to invite people, say online, to play Hord Mode or.
Speaker 1: Is it was it just like local? Well no, it was it was you could Yes. So what I'm saying is if if they wouldn't, if they wouldn't do a PvP, would that not be the same logistical issue of inviting people to do the Hord Mode or No? I think there's a different.
Speaker 5: Well, so here's I have a different point of confusion, which is, so they say, Okay, so the rumors are and I tend to believe them, is that it's like it's it's all three campaigns and co op for all of them obviously, but it doesn't say that specifically says campaigns and co op, which is like, okay, a Horde is co op, yes, right, But then the question goes, Horde takes place on all the multiplayer maps, So if you're already going to have the multiplayer maps in there, how much extra work is it really to just like why be lazy about like why.
Speaker 3: Not the PvP?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's my that's how it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like I don't know exactly what the story is gonna be, but if Hord is not in there, that's a matti.
Speaker 1: L it's gonna be There's no way, there's there's no way.
Speaker 5: Well, don't say there's no way, because the Massive Collection came out twenty fourteen, fucked for six years, so like I wouldn't put anything past them necessarily.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 5: But they've got a chance here to like, because that's gonna go to plazers for the first time. That's gonna be weird, that crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. That's weird. It's gonna be a PlayStation. Yeah, that was the idea.
Speaker 3: That was the idea.
Speaker 5: I mean they're going multiplatform clearly, like they're clearly going to Saga out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because.
Speaker 1: There's no way way they really, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they they announced Indiana Jones for PS five. Is already kind of like there's forts are Horizon's coming and that's already confirmed, so it's like there's no real reason, Well, like why not? I think I think the Mastioning Collection is gonna be on the Switch. I mean that's my Pie in the sky prediction.
Speaker 1: I think. Good.
Speaker 3: Look, you gotta be fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Playing a Pokemon game, the most recent one on the Switch right now, me and Lily are playing it together. Bro. Looking at that game blows my mind. How that game was made. It's disgusting. It's like, holy, like it's so much better, Like, don't play it on docked you have to?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because you play it, doc, you're like, oh, this game looks horrendous. Oh I got a big DV. It's really fun though, It's actually like I'm impressed to how fun much fun I'm having a Pokemon game In a long while enjoym enjoying my time playing, and I'm like, oh, this is actually pretty cool because if like I see it as if I was playing that game when I was twelve, the way to experience that game as a Pokemon game is better than all the other ones with the world. Is it worth the money? I didn't. I didn't have to pay. I bought it for Lily two years ago, and I'm playing it now, you know, So that's the way I don't. Is this an old game? No, it's it's the latest one. But it came out like a year or two ago. They didn't never made another one a while. They've actually taken a little bit of time to make a game again. They're like, let's just I thought I I uh, I thought something dropped recently. No, the trailer for the new one that's coming revealed. So they just started playing the old one to like get ready for it because IM gonna play next because that's my favorite Pokemon and it's I'm like, all I'm gonna I'm gonna play this, okay, but this new one is this a whole new batch of Pokemon?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: So what happened is that? And so remember how they did Red red and blue diamond or green ruby sapphire, diamond and pearl, and then eventually they did not Dying for Ruby sapphire. Then they did fire Red Leaf Green a remake. This is like there these are like period pieces within the regions they have already where they go back in time and there's different variations of Pokemon at the time because it's technically as because animals, you know, animals exist or change throughout time, so it's pretty much they go back to one of dogs region from JEN four or Jen six I think, and then you'll just be there at a different period piece, so there's like older establishments you're like maybe like a few thousand years at back with like people in dragging with Pokemon, it it is what it is. You like it, If you like it, you don't. If you don't, if you're over Pokemon as a whole, I understand not caring. Damn wow, damn dude. That's an old cut man.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good, right. The medallion, that's a jd Vance.
Speaker 1: That's good. I love I will say the jd.
Speaker 5: Vance like photoshops that I've seen going around of him just being all fat, disgusting like a big baby.
Speaker 3: Good stuff.
Speaker 1: You're getting the rotating one. No, no, I've not seen any fucking look up three d vans. That's great.
Speaker 5: That's a good it's really good.
Speaker 1: Oh man, good stuff. But yeah, so oh.
Speaker 3: Wait, we we got off track, didn't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was saying I played Pokemon with my girlfriend. We were talking about Daredevil somehow. Oh yeah, so uh Daredevil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so again Wonnigan's out.
Speaker 5: It's okay, but like the fights are so much worse so and there's so much CG in him, and I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: So there was CG. There was a lot of c G in a first fight. With the first fight, I'm not gonna spoil it yet.
Speaker 5: We were not gonna spoil anything, but like it's like I think, like, I don't know, man, the fight scenes are like really like way choppier than I so so it reminded me of fucking Catwoman, like when they're doing the fucking basketball thing.
Speaker 1: No, like not, it's not.
Speaker 5: That it reminded me of it.
Speaker 1: So very fair. The first fight scene is one shot and it's actually it's cool Other than the CG. For me, there's c G moments that I really don't fucking like that I'm like, this looks weird. The lighting of the series is different, and I don't like it. The lighting of the original series was more of a wet, wettest brown colors like health kitchen. That's true, that's weird. Then it's different directors. It's different directors in their director just fucking I think. I don't I don't agree with you. I know, I know, I.
Speaker 5: Know what their excuse was. Excuse what what their explanation was was that it's like, Okay, the original film, the original series is more like film noir or whatever. We're more like we're doing a I think, like I think they said something like a Gangs in New York, more like like a modern crime thriller.
Speaker 1: I can see that something like that.
Speaker 5: Where they're shifting tones a little bits like fine, but like, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: I think it's still shot well and the shots still well. I think the first fight was really well shot. Yeah, it was a little lethargic at moments for me personally compared to what it was before. But granted the old fights were still pretty laboring. Fights are the especially in the beginning of the season the series as well. Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 5: That last fight in episode two I thought was of the worst. You didn't like it, No, that's the choppiest one of the of the bunch.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, it's like cuts to like five and the wow, what you are? You are you looking at three d Van? Look at him? That's amazing. Look at him. It's like he's like a contestant. Character gave him a bald spotts. Dude.
Speaker 5: I've seen comments where it's just like I've genuinely forgot what the real Jdvans look like. Yeah, and when I would read those, I'd be like, that's the silly thing to say.
Speaker 3: That's fine, it's a good little joke.
Speaker 5: But like I've seen so many of these now that I'm actually started like I genuinely kind of don't really remember, Like I actually kind of don't know what he looks like.
Speaker 1: I think the like, I don't know what's the real JD.
Speaker 3: Vans.
Speaker 1: That's actually a.
Speaker 4: Good point as far as I don't know if he's on the fatter side or the skinnier side and stuff like real life JD Vans. That's a real thing to me. As far as all the other crazy stuff, I'm still pretty like, Okay, he has a normal haircut. I'm sure he has a beard and fucking uh mascara said eyeliner. Yeah, yeah, I think that's or he's got crones or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what makes it look like you have Yeah, eyeliner. Eyeliner and mascara is the one you put on that lashes that your Yeah, I always get that wrong.
Speaker 4: Anyway you should it makes sense, Yeah, it just for I don't know, for some reason, I hear the word mascara doesn't make me think of putting something on your fucking eyelashes.
Speaker 5: I know what you mean. So yeah, I don't know's I liked.
Speaker 1: I like the fight episode. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think maybe it's just because it's been so many years and then you're coming back to this and it's like it's very clearly not exactly what it was. Yeah, so it just kind of feels a little jarring. But I don't I don't know if I really I'll wait for it to be over and then maybe I'll.
Speaker 1: They make some decisions in the series that I I don't really care too much about, but I understand people are gonna be mad about. I just don't care about them because I understand you have to make things different but the same in the same twist. I think the story that's being pushed forward is one of the best comic book stories ever. I think that comic story it's based off of It's Crazy is.
Speaker 3: Actually following along with the.
Speaker 1: Yes to a degree. But the thing is that for for it to be as good as the comic book stuff is, they would have to introduce other characters, and I know they're not going to do that the right way with the MCU, So it's probably better that they don't do that right because because you've you've seen the trailers or of bit right, you know what's happening R Yeah, So let me what do you what is the premise of what you know? What's happening? I don't want to spoil anything for you.
Speaker 4: I actually don't remember like I saw I don't remember there being like when I saw it. I don't it was I saw it too long ago, so I can't even tell you.
Speaker 5: Actually, you're probably like, oh more dared devil cool.
Speaker 1: I'll that okay, because I don't want to start for you because I didn't even know that. I mean, you can it's fine, It's it's sort of important. But what happens to the idea is that Wilson Fists becomes mayor of New York. Okay, and during that period of time in the comics, he does also become mayor of New York, which is crazy, but like, look at the where we live in. Of course he is literally what he's the same guy as the president right now, is actually cooler. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Don't give her Yeah no, no, no, no, Like he's also really smart, yes, yeah, really smart.
Speaker 5: He's really smart.
Speaker 8: Really like, he's that sorry, he's that archetype of a book that got let into the hen house.
Speaker 1: That is what he is. Sure, he's stand where you're going with, I'm not gonna get you. Accidentally, he's somebody photoshop a bag of had on him. Stop already have one? Have one? I mean guy too, and he gave me one. I never put it on. I don't want to. I don't want to do that's the symbio. But you can't take it off. Yeah, it's like the coin.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I hate that movie.
Speaker 1: But so in Devil's Ruined and Devil's Devil's Rain, he becomes mayor and he outlaws meta humans period, like sort of the Civil War Act where he's like, they can't act. So what happens is he gets his own team of fucking fuck up super villains and they're out here attacking and with law impunity, terrorizing meta humans. And that story is so fun cool. It's like Daredevil being like, I'm just gonna kill this nigga now, like I don't give a fuck, Like I'm done mincing words and trying to be a nice Diagon. That's mat matter. That's his character old time. He's like, I'm a good dude, but I am absolutely wrathful and some niggas gotta go. And I love that about Daredevil because's Wisconsin, like dancing with that line of like, yeah, I should just probably fucking do it. Yeah, what do you think? Frank? Uh? Frank is my nigga in the show? In the show, that's it. And look, I don't like if he shouts up, if he shows up, I'll be excited. I don't he's definitely showing up. It's not even shown a long time.
Speaker 5: Right, cool, cool, cool, Look, I don't like the part I'm excited for that moment where it's like, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was right, where's Rick? I love the I love the fucking he said, A good actor, but I hate how much people do. He doesn't do that. Everything he does, he's only done it in the mc U stuff. He didn't even walking Dennis Well and Walking Dead. He's just sol in his head and he's walking back, he's tweaking, he's he's at maximum tweak walkings like what, I don't know who that is? He's talking about, where's Carl, where's Carl?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: He's my son, Now what are you doing? And then and then fucking Yeah shows up Andrew Lincoln shows up and he has to fight. They have to fight him, but he's the strongest he is in the game. And Matt is like, what the fuck is happening? I forgot about yo?
Speaker 5: Someone, Oh my god, throw that. Throw that into the reference playlist.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that entire entirely.
Speaker 2: Dave.
Speaker 5: The Walking Dead. There's so it's not the old one. It's not a Telltale game. It's not like The Saints Sinners. There's a Walking Dead game that came out one the last like two years. Yeah, it's I swear no, absolutely not a year.
Speaker 3: This is like a year two ago. And there's a boss fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called oh my god, what the fuck divisions or something.
Speaker 5: There's you play it's like either Shade or Rick, I think, and you get to divert the timeline of the show.
Speaker 1: It was a boss fight with Rick Grimes that is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Because he takes like four gun shots to the like not even four, that's hilariously low. Wait, five thousand gunshots to the face before he dies. And it is a that they thought that that was like reasonable fable where there's like magic and shipped like the final bosses, like one gun shot and you have like Rick Grives tanking shotgunshelves of the face multiple times.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, he's getting shot hip so much. It's like he's it's like Gears.
Speaker 3: Which it already makes no sense of Gears, right, So.
Speaker 1: This is uh I think this is Destinies.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, walking down, Walking down Destiny.
Speaker 1: Is walking Destinies, Walking Destinies by game Mill, brilliant. I think they did. Uh the what the hell is his name? Uh? Oh my god, not smile. The Lord of Ring Gollumn Gollum, thank you, is Lord of Ring, Lord of Lord of Ring, Gollum, Lord of Ring. It's called Lord of Ring no, so I was like, what it's called Lord of the Rings Gollumn. I was like, lord of they have like the game.
Speaker 5: They had like an apology post where they like, hey, sorry, the game sucks, and the beginning of it they're like, we'd like to apologize for you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Some of the reception to Lord of Ring Gong it's very classic. I love it, one of my favorite things ever.
Speaker 1: I was hoping that I could find it, but oh.
Speaker 5: The walking dewn destinies, it's it's yeah, it's an amazing.
Speaker 4: Damn and she's sucking eating that ship. And then for some reason, the crowbar does more damage than a shotgun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show up. Like I don't like Punisher very much in a comment to think he just kind of like this nigga is crazy. But I think we need that, you know, I think you need that. That's true, But also like him like get get Wolverine, Like, yo, Wolverine, go in there and make a difference. I'm like, all right, Bob, walk out and a difference will be made. Punisher will get shot, someone will get some of them. Great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well anyway.
Speaker 1: But he's I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check it out tonight Yeah, what's it on Disney Plus it's right, I'm gonna try check it out tonight.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed. I enjoyed the narrative choices they're making, but I do not like. The first fight was well shot, but the CG that preceded it really annoyed me. I just like, I don't like the CG. L doesn't look I don't like the CG because it just makes me feel it feels strange seeing a character that I've seen be so grounded. It's like any of these weird like all his body's lingering too much on this jump or he lands straight and you know what that bothers me.
Speaker 5: You know, It's like it's like in the Spider Man movie no Way, the one with all three of them. Yeah where Yeah, where Andrew Garfield saves MJ and then he like and.
Speaker 3: He like springs up like a like a noodle man.
Speaker 5: It just like that looks weird, and it looks weird for Matt Murdoch to be doing that.
Speaker 1: Did you see a CG? I mister Miyagi and oh.
Speaker 3: My god, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: Cobra Kai in the flashback? Dude? Where is this new dude? I saw yeah. I saw. I saw pictures and the clip and I was like, what, don't show his fucking face.
Speaker 3: I have to see did you finish?
Speaker 1: Did you finish the season? No, I'm I'm working my way up. I have not seen any I'm working my way up.
Speaker 4: But I kind of it's been spoiled for me quite a bit. So I'm kind of like whatever, I know it's up, annoyed.
Speaker 1: I'm so done with Robbie. I don't like him. I've never liked him. I've never liked him. I've never liked him. I like him Miguel.
Speaker 4: I just know that, like well, I because I I just it's been it's been like majorly spoiled for me. So I just know that it it ends in the way that like every hopeful fan would want it to end. Everybody got like theirs. It wasn't like realistic in any way, shape or form. It was just like, oh, everybody.
Speaker 1: Wins it for that, we don't walk for like Miguel's mom getting deported for being a legal Mexican or something like that. We don't get. We don't well, she's he's going to swell and I think, but she gets deported. Yeah, fucking what's his name? Uh? They find out that.
Speaker 3: Uh, Venezuela's are just v Mexicans.
Speaker 1: The Mexican. The Mexicans is crazy. You find out that Johnny Lawnce has a paid taxes for twenty five years. He goes to jail. Same thing with freaking Ralph Machio's watch been cheating on him with a black dude. He's about like, shit happens. You're like, oh, man, I didn't want anyone to sew aw man karate. Karate can't come on, you can't do karate.
Speaker 3: You can't do karate around these kids.
Speaker 1: What do you do? It'd be moments of those kids would be for real in jail. How fucking violent that show gets.
Speaker 5: I'm not like, I think I saw the Karate Kid along time ago, but half a sleep. I don't know what the fuck it's about. It's about a kid that learns karate.
Speaker 3: Amazing, that's it.
Speaker 5: This is a franchise. It shouldn't have been, but yeah, child learns a franchise as bad ideas. Man, you have an idea, go do it right. What if a kid learns to swip?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll swip. Make it up.
Speaker 3: Figure it out, figure out what swipping is everything you wanted to be? Did you find it? I guess you found it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at his mouth? What do they do?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are they like? So watch this is his mouth? He's a it's about to show up right now.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna be able to see it on the Uh, it's not it's gonna be too hard, but like maybe and.
Speaker 1: They're they're showing only a few seconds at a time. But go back, wait they just wait, they see gi him back alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's dead as ship. So this is just a complete fucking CGI. And then like they'll make him talk and that's the worst thing, the fact that they even made him talk at all, and you can see you can see it, you can see it like not knowing what human mouth supposed to do, and you're like, bro, why don't do that?
Speaker 5: What are you showing me pictures of young the old Sheldon Sheldon Old Sheldon with Alien Sheldon parties bid. Yeah, all right, let's move on a question. They made a fucking sequel show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh to young Sheldon? Yeah, I got the brother brought it up? Was like the marriage or something, Yeah, my second my best second marriage or having some bullshit. Young Sheldon is a fucking psychopath. Plus I'm getting married again. All right, there's moving on.
Speaker 5: Some questions from our patrons over at Patreon, Compass, snark Tank. Remember you can go over there.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's a young Sheldon porn called Hung Sheldon. That would be a great absolutely, but it means the kids, So you got you gotta dance around.
Speaker 3: Not really well because hung takes place of young. So you could just have like.
Speaker 1: A let's see, let's see meme.
Speaker 5: Anyway, so we got of questions from pictures over a picture on a CONCESSI snart Tank, go.
Speaker 1: Over there, send us some money.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll answer your questions.
Speaker 1: You're good, you want to write them? Woman, I can do it.
Speaker 3: I can do it.
Speaker 5: It's not this is the best I've been due. There were some days where I was like, I sounded like RFK like a couple of days ago. It was nuts and it hurts so bad. I still don't care about him. Uh, Nurse Bob, like you deserve this, actually, Uh, Nurse Bob Roden High Chris, Uh, why do you love hurting my ears and burping directly in the microphone. I deal with almost every bodily fluid as a nurse, and your burps in my ears grosses me out so much more. Honestly, my opinion, you should be pretty acclimated to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's weird. I feel like it would be the opposite, Like if you weren't a nurse, you'd be like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably homeless people shitting on her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't you have like don't you have to deal with like fucking dogs urinating all over like homeless people and like.
Speaker 1: If someone nurses one busting you? Can you hear the worm used to swim me squirm in a year now, I think so.
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 5: Actually want he no, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. I want to someone else to tell me. I don't want to. I don't want to. It seems like you really want to know. So that's not on both sides. On the kind of three, on the count of three, all.
Speaker 3: Right, that's insane. He's like like two logs, like a trap.
Speaker 1: I want to see someone trying to hold them back.
Speaker 3: Anyway. You please consider to stop doing that. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Also also out of elon pressure.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 5: I kind of came out of nowhere. I didn't really realize I can't do it right now.
Speaker 1: That's fucked Steve stem Musk.
Speaker 4: You've seen his botch fucking Nazi haircut. Yeah, yeah, like the barber fucked him up royally. He looks like the main villain in a uh fifth element Like it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did I know? So you saw that. I thought that was I thought that wasn't real. Apparently people, there's a bunch of pictures out there. Oh dude, I don't know different angles.
Speaker 3: I don't trust anything I see anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, I haven't seen that it's fake, but you never know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't seen that it's fake. To be fair, I've just I just saw it. I was like, there's no way this moron got that kind of a fucking shitty haircut.
Speaker 1: What else people, sony? People are trying to make him buy twitch?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is going on?
Speaker 1: Like what? Why why does his hairld? What?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's not like, why is why is this fucking head off fucked up? And then uh so you can see it from the front where it has that fucking fifth element vibe?
Speaker 3: My god, he looks so stupid.
Speaker 1: Where's that guy?
Speaker 5: What I hate him right, never see a person that I have, Like, have there seen someone so lacking naturally in.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like like it's it's almost there, It's almost there.
Speaker 3: It is like a defilament air cut, Like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is wrong with this guy?
Speaker 4: Like as if he was like I want to look like I want to look like this guy, like he tried, and then he's gonna fucking.
Speaker 1: Genie.
Speaker 3: I would wish for there to be a HELI so I could send him to it.
Speaker 1: That'd be great, I do.
Speaker 4: That would be awesome because then a lot of people would finally like maybe kind of fly straight if they I.
Speaker 1: Would wish for absolute power, and then I'd be like, Genie, you can leave now. I don't need you anymore. And he'd be like, what do you mean. I'm like, I wish you were gay, and I wish you'd died. I wish you were gay.
Speaker 4: See, Jaffar fucked up because Jafar was like, I want the powers of a genie. But he should have been like, I want the powers of a free genie, and then it literally would have been fine.
Speaker 1: I want god like power that surpasses yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like that's what would have happened if he would have because somebody, right, Aladdin wish Genie to be free. Yeah, and then he was unshackled and deadly and killed everybody the time traveled, murdered a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: And he's weaker. Actually, I think got shackling when he lost the shackling being weaker. He's not weaker when you mean he becomes weaker. Does there's a second and third movie, so they just said, but he's weaker for no reason. Well, he I think the being bounce to the contract of being a genie made him more powerful. Because he has to fulfill the contract of stuff, he becomes weaker. I know that for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, that makes absolutely no sah if that is actual lore, because I haven't seen the second and third I've I know, I've seen the Return of You far a few times. That's second one, Yeah, the The Thieves one or whatever. I think I've seen that one once, So I don't know. All I know is that if that is true, why would being unshackled make you weaker? It would it makes zero sense if they if that's actually what they it's it's magic. It actually would make you much more powerful. Because you're not bound to anyone anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, you still probably do a metric, but it's like, he's not that kind of like, why would being bound to somebody limit make you more powerful? It would kind of limit you because it's like you get you get this boosting power, but the trade off is that you're bound to this person right about But they didn't ask for that ship, I mean, unfair. Actually, this is a good question. What if genie I wish to be a genie before to how the fuck do who's the first genie? How did that even happen? That's great.
Speaker 3: I actually don't think I've ever thought about like where a genie.
Speaker 1: Comes, never until right now is born as genies? Like because you can anyone could become a genie. Because Jafar became a genie, right did he? Yeah? Yeah, because he was he was pissed off that he was a pussy ass source. I thought, what became a g This is how they this is literally how Yeah. I genuinely, to be fair, I've seen a Laddin, maybe the least one one of the Jaffar by convincing him to be like, will never be as powerful as a genie and He's like, oh you right, bitch ass nigga and then he.
Speaker 5: Which is because Jafar in his own right, it's insanely power a powerful.
Speaker 4: He was literally the most powerful person in the world. He was an amazing sorcer already. And then he was like, oh, I'm jealous of the genie's powers.
Speaker 3: Most powerful person like India.
Speaker 1: In the India, it's yeah, you know, you know, they don't know they watched the UK is albion, you know is not real. Yeah, it's but it's a representation of not India and whatever. Maybe it is. Actually you're right, you're right. So it's it's quite literally, is it. Are you sure, Prince Gone? Is there a desert in India?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably, No, that's not. I mean there's probably like a Jones, yeah, Jon good. Desert are very different, Derek. You've never seen you a sand line a line because out of sand. You're like, is this just in the dunes? The Cave of Wonders is a sand tiger? That's true, that's so, and so is what her name is a tiger too? She has a tiger raa No, I'm you'll get there here. What if a poo is a black person in the movie, like the Live actions is a black dude, Like I don't really want to be here. He's like a black dude.
Speaker 3: Any I mean to say that. It's like I remember I remember ja'far getting shot at the toll Booth.
Speaker 1: It's like Sonny who.
Speaker 4: In that and he was you're talking about that movie Fione Booth right where is like played by Colin Farrell?
Speaker 1: You remember that movie?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, I think you're thinking of doctor Who.
Speaker 1: No, no, your thing, you're thinking of one for the what's that idiot's name, Matt Smith? What a generic guy's name is?
Speaker 3: Matt Smith?
Speaker 5: Isn't really I feel I feel bad for people with generic names like that on some level. Yeah, espa time, it's like it's probably a good thing. Yeah right, so you're like, oh, you can do kind of whatever.
Speaker 1: I think it's a bad thing over a lot of people, and like, you know, you're blending with a lot of Matt Smith. You know.
Speaker 3: You see they found out who Jack the Ripper was after all the time.
Speaker 1: He was just some guy I heard. I heard like conflicting things about that. I did hear completing things about that too, But like whatever that he was just some guy Jacky. His name, his name was Jackary RIPPEROSU. In fact, that was Jackery RIPPEROSU. What Jacky Ripper? What ethnicity is RIPPEROSU? I don't know, fucking Cuban or stupid. It was Jackie. That was my own.
Speaker 5: That was always my like my wonder about that guy, which is like, imagine his name is jack right like actually he's like and they just happened to call him Jack the Ripper and he was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's that's always my thought, like that's why he stopped at least in somebody in someone.
Speaker 4: There's this there's this nigga in the police station right now, as they like, let's call him Jack the Ripper.
Speaker 1: This dude sweaty, he's sweating. He's like, oh yeah, it's a good that's a good one. I thought it was a woman. Yeah, there's a thing that is a good one. Ain't Jack? Some people? I think it's you huh ha, just don't real quick. He's in the corner script.
Speaker 7: I thought, know that's a good name, man, Yeah yo said that. I thought, know if that ruled to be a good throw and huh take it easy. Jack ripperos who we know it's not you. We're just walking around Jacky Jackerie Rippers. We don't tell you Jackuery.
Speaker 1: I love Jackery. I need to go to my bongo club. Now, I see you later.
Speaker 5: I contribution Walt Disney breaking to Santus is decaps roaded. Oh we almost got him.
Speaker 1: We get close to.
Speaker 3: Getting take out of Derek.
Speaker 1: And have you not done one yet? No, it's only two.
Speaker 3: Only has to have done it on an extrama and I think you on an actual episode.
Speaker 1: Just the visual to see his face bust.
Speaker 5: He's like, why I always think of it.
Speaker 1: I always think of I like to break. I like him slamming it downward on his knees, so it just fucking opens like a banana.
Speaker 5: I always think of Walt Disney sounding like Andrew Ryan from BioShock or whatever, like the industrial guy at the beginning of m He's the guy who's telling you everything about It's like rapture.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm yeah.
Speaker 3: He puts a man nothing titled to the sweat of his brow. That's how I imagine him.
Speaker 1: So I know there's so many gay people located in Florida.
Speaker 3: I need to build a city underwater or get away from the gage and floor.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, them days and uh you know those bable nothing better than a racist game.
Speaker 5: He writes, and he says, aloha, my Skitzo voices in my head.
Speaker 3: My question this month comes with a bit of a backstory.
Speaker 5: Free recently.
Speaker 1: I recently switched departments while working for the Rat and got a pay raise. My trainer is almost straight out of the Boon Docks, a real life cartoon character.
Speaker 3: I keep thinking you a would get a kick out of him.
Speaker 5: Ultimately, a question is says, have you ever encountered someone who felt like an absolute cartoon character in real life? If so, what was the situation. I feel like I've met a lot of people like.
Speaker 1: This, well, a lot of our friends characters. I wish you would have differentiated which character did he?
Speaker 5: No, No, he just said a character from the Boon Docks, which is like a lot of there's a lot that's a ensemble, is like like there's so many Huey's like a hotel, such a there's such an.
Speaker 1: He is a black radical, Okay, he's he's he's a some people would classify him as that. That's all I say. Not that I necessarily like that. I believe is I'm just saying some people would call him that as a Pejordan. What's funny is that he's that, and he's very obviously gonna fall in love with jazz when it gets older and marry the widest version of a black person, and it's gonna be like you, it has to be that way. It has to be. That was me. He's like, oh man, I hate yeah black queens. And then I'm with then my whole dating life is this one black girl. And I was like, this is terrible.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew what I wish I know what country my family is from, because I want to like just go balls deep in like hard African drip and like, but know which you do it?
Speaker 1: It's not hard. I don't want any know it's hard. What you're saying, go get one of those DNA tesn't give Chinese belief art tests went from your probably your family's probably so it's like West Africa, of course, but it's like you're.
Speaker 4: Probably, oh my god, the country just Nigeria, no, no, no, Nigeria now, but the one with the m that friends and ghanas from.
Speaker 1: Oh. It just completely fled my brain. What the hell?
Speaker 3: What happened I don't know.
Speaker 1: You should know, you should know the you know the countries in Africa. You know of countries in Africa? Yes, yeah with M. Not Morocco, Oh my god, Malaysia.
Speaker 4: Yes, where my my fuckingh my brother, my brother Ian Miles Chong is my descendant.
Speaker 1: Does Maltese? There's Mali? There is Oh my god there? Did I say the wrong letter? I swear it's with an m. Oh no, no, no, no, no, I'm an idiot. I'm Africa. No, it's not an M. I'm an I'm I completely misled us Cameroon in it. Yeah, I completely misled us a lot of wrong Cameroon. Those are Sprench, freaking French began niggas. Yes, well, there's a lot of you know, the the the Dominican no not, oh my god, the Congo scrambled man, the Democratic Republic of Congo. Yeah, they speak there too. Yeah, there's a lot of fringe colonize a lot of that ship. They're nice people. Uh yeah, So first it said it was it was Cameroonian, where I was like, oh, shoot on my Camroonian. And then now it's shifted uh to Nigeria, and I'm just like, what's the point you dive and then now it's gonna saying somewhere India, India, imagine, because then I'd be I'd rip off my dashiki and ship. Then all of a sudden, I have to put on fucking like, what do they wear over there? Indian cloths? Yeah, Indian clothes? What do they wear Indian street clothes? Do they wear feathers and.
Speaker 5: Feathers?
Speaker 1: Thunderbirds? Chicken on me? That is crazy. That's how the spice comes from. The put a non shirt on. Is so good, That's fantastic. It's delicious. Bro.
Speaker 4: I almost had any food last night, but like my ash was a little bad, and you know, like they're all about the.
Speaker 1: Curry and I was like, I don't want to eat that right now. Yeah, it's a very particular Oh my god, butter chicken delicious. It's close to as good as Jamaican food today, close to jerk chicken. I fuck with jerk chicken heavy. I feed feed, We feed Ben jerk chicken to watch him fucking die. And he loves he He's still eating it though, he's like crying, and I'm like, good jobsn He's not good with spices. He is not good with with uh, definitely Caribbean and he's just doing I'm like, it's all right, Like, no, man, I paid for this, it's delicious.
Speaker 4: That was when I had some really hot, like stupid Korean spice. They have these bowls and they're like, oh, your level ten and all. I was like, give me a give me seven. I was like, give me so I just want to see, like I don't want to go all the way hot, but I want to go on the latter side of hot and.
Speaker 1: Or you know what I mean. And it's.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why anybody would eat anywhere near that because it's not flavor anymore.
Speaker 1: There's like crazy spicy food, you know, like how they have like levels.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of spices, especially Asian places, where they'll be like, hey, w do you want a mile to ten?
Speaker 1: And then one actually has a teeny bit kick So ten's fucking insanity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's for I think that's for coal miners and people like in my position right now where I can't taste anything. Ah, because like I had hot wings, I hadn't really had like a couple of days into this, I realized that my taste was gone. I was like oh shit, do I have COVID? And so I did like two tests and it was like, oh no, And then I went and got tested again and they were like no.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 5: I've never been I've ever been so sick that I can't taste anything. Yeah, such a wild experience being honestly, have you experienced that before?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I haven't.
Speaker 5: When I out once COVID, No, I'm saying I think I had the flu on.
Speaker 4: No, I've absolutely been stuffed up enough multiple times having the flu, and that can taste.
Speaker 1: Also, you can't smell. You can't taste that. I have not been able to smell a period before.
Speaker 4: That's the principle, Like if you it was like back when I was a kid, you would plug your nose to take your medicine or whatever. If you had disgusting medicine and you just plug your nose, you not to taste it.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm saying. Some of those of my doctor w bus on over my fucking vitamin. Just fucking when I'm saying, and you kept going to that guy, Wait, yeah, of course he's a good doctor.
Speaker 5: What what I'm saying is I've never like even that that plugged your nose thing to take your medicine or whatever like that. Never like I still taste like everything that I hated about what the taste was, I still tasted it Like that should never made a difference to me.
Speaker 1: And so like this is like scared the shed weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it's. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Is that that sounds that sounds like like I don't want to say this because it always it's always comes off like insulting in a way that say say, oh, there's a way to redeem a code, and then somebody goes it didn't work and they're like, you're not doing you're not doing it right.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to I was incorrect.
Speaker 1: I never I never was. It sounds insulted. That's such a simple thing to do, but I had to it. Even if it was like, oh this is gross, I'd be like wear the rest medicine. Got deal. When I learned that it was such a I was like, oh my god, this is game change.
Speaker 4: Because as soon as you I would let it go, then the tail the taste would swell and it would it would hit you in the gut.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: The thing for me was like whenever something would smell so bad that it would almost prevent me from getting near my you know what I mean. Then it would help, I guess, but it's all tasted it going down. It was just like, oh man, so like this is like totally new to me, and so like I remember, like I was just going around eating a bunch of shit. I was like, I wonder like what this tastes like? And I was like, fuck, this sour candy, salty? What the fuck's going on? So weird?
Speaker 3: And then like I ordered the hot wings just out of curiosity. I was like, I want to what hot one says?
Speaker 5: Like nothing like and I had like the hottest, like hotter than I normally would go well, and then I was like I don't taste this at all, Like my lips aren't burning.
Speaker 1: Your lips aren't burning. So that's scary, dude, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like I think my DNA has changed or something.
Speaker 1: The lips were burned. The spices is ineffective now, dude, to try it show up your ass next time. Yeah, you got to really put into the test. I don't know that one, come on, man, but uh, you gotta a little bit you gotta pour spicy long kung superrasshole the uh you ever you want to eat a gross peppers? You ever see the enema things where it's just a little tiny little thing. You ever see those looks like for an animal's like it has the tiny little I mean, I know what they are in theory, but I've never actually seen them. See one, Okay, well it's just a little score I had.
Speaker 4: I had to use one for my colonosophy, and I know they're they're not so they're supposed to not be invasive. But after twenty four hours of shitting for you know, doing that cloning cleansed thing, yeah, I wanted to die. It was the most painful, I imagine. I imagine that is what it feels like.
Speaker 1: That is what it feels like.
Speaker 4: Gays, Yeah, you're gay, versic If you're gay, I would be. I would be gay if it felt great, didn't great, it felt like I was. I imagine that's what it like. Prison rape felt like he's gay? Probably, well, just like you know.
Speaker 2: Through that.
Speaker 1: The fact that I look that way for you gay, whenever you do what is it? Forty seven seven? Yeah, with fucking sometimes double two, but the three cameras in there. Bro, it's a skate video explored door right there. Oh yeah, Tony three four, that's right, yes, yeah with the doom guy guy, what's going on? Rinding on a chainsaw?
Speaker 5: Yeah, skull, that's exactly you plays the Revenant two, which is so funny.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: That reminds me of like what what those games used to Like granted those used to be cheat cozy you could do for free, but like we're living a capitalist health game, so like now you gotta pay for these things and people are like, oh no, what do you mean It doesn't make games worse? But yeah, so like yeah, this is no, it's cool. I'm totally down. I was more of a two person so, like I never really played much of three, and definitely.
Speaker 1: Four was like I was. I never I don't even think I played four.
Speaker 3: Four is completely different.
Speaker 1: Apparently I played I played three a lot. I played a lot of three. I played two the most that was one.
Speaker 4: Spider Man was in the thing that I remember three a lot is uh is a You're on a cruise ship in one of the episodes episodes what the one of the levels, there's like a cruise ship.
Speaker 3: I think it might be three.
Speaker 4: It's definitely three, because I didn't play four, and I know it wasn't in two. Yeah, and I just remember hearing we already went over the ninety six quite bitter beings.
Speaker 1: Is that the one where because there was an officer in as a as a special officer Dick.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like a character. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's that one. Someone will be coming so long.
Speaker 5: Since I played these games outside of like the remaster, and like, so I really have very little. The thing for me is just like they used Ace of Spades. I remember that, remember the intro for or like even for the trailer for this one, and I was just like, I really hate that song.
Speaker 1: Really, it's not like the same to me. He sounds so labored.
Speaker 5: He sounds like he has bronchitis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has bronchitis shitting. He's shitting with bronchitis.
Speaker 3: He's shitting with bronchitle COVID.
Speaker 1: And he's also in a rocket ship. Yeah, like he's fucking he is blasting. He's in the SpaceX rocket Explain. Yeah, yeah, he fucking sat down his ship well, thinking that he had time at t minus ten. That's insane.
Speaker 5: I report this.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't like like to.
Speaker 5: Tony has to be as like punk and I and I guess like that doesn't register to me as punk.
Speaker 1: Really, it sounds more like it's like heavy metal thrash. But that's yah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like, uh, you know, it's a lot of yeah, it's it is a little different, right, it's usually a lot of metal wasn't in those tracks, but it is.
Speaker 5: It was the original intro to the Tox Scree, so like fair enough. I just I just don't really like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I remember being like this is fucking man man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good, it's all. I'm excited. I'm I'm excited to actually even try four because I maybe something will come back to me because I don't remember playing I remember four. I don't know that Underground that was the last one that I played.
Speaker 3: Number two played.
Speaker 5: There was one where you can build a park that I don't remember exactly what the fuck it was called m the original spot and I remember T T and.
Speaker 1: T underground when you signed because I know when both undergrounds you fight an undead creature was the first one. A vampire or was it like the Jigsaw at all? Hawk Underground.
Speaker 4: I just remember some guy like steals your uh yeah, and then and then he becomes famous and then you have to like grind.
Speaker 1: It was like it's like a whole story.
Speaker 3: It's like a revenge story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's was a thing like some guy like steal you guys were homies, but then he's a cut and steals your ship or something.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: And it was fun and it was not nearly as difficult because you couldn't really bail because you would just do You would just caveman. If you're about to bail, you would just caveman, and then you would just continue your combo.
Speaker 1: And I was like, who fucking retarded what I did? I guess they just wanted like ridiculous scores, Like they wanted like the opposite of like watching soccer. You know.
Speaker 4: They just wanted like they wanted the schools to just be two billion trillion number quick word Association.
Speaker 1: What do you think of? What do you think of?
Speaker 3: Caveman?
Speaker 1: Go the Diaco commercials? Do I have to do? I do something different?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 1: You whatever you think of as fuck that skater, that skater I showed you.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: I think of I think of that that holes rap holes rap, Yeah, you're the movie Holes.
Speaker 1: I do remember the movie Holes. Like it's Shyla Buff.
Speaker 3: His name's Caveman. He was like something something my name's cave Man about that.
Speaker 1: Oh here up. I was actually one of the you know how people that are like, oh, the book so much better, fucked this movie. I was one of those guys. I was. I was, unfortunately one of those I don't feel that way anymore. I don't really care.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time I've said.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I remember that fucking song was like a banger kind of.
Speaker 1: There's always something to remind me of another place time. Dude that fucking that commercial goes hard, upset his race quite literally, fucking pulls out a gun and starts shooting up the grab somebody and throws up into the sky and go up forever. And then he starts beating the fun out of the civilization.
Speaker 5: I do you remember being like, because I remember being a kid and being like, oh yeah, a Guyico commercial because they were funny as opposed to every other commercial, which was like, you know, head on applied to you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was just it was but it was you know, it wasn't kid funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then every commercial just became like a guy Co commercial.
Speaker 1: Wait, I mean they hit hard, So I get it when we trying to replicate that baby Saw Her.
Speaker 5: But that's early to that.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about late nineties.
Speaker 1: I don't remember as well enough.
Speaker 5: I remember, like I remember watching TV in the late nineties and being like, Okay, every commercial is very like it's just trying to tell you ship. It was very weird.
Speaker 3: It was like very much like call now and you know, get fuck in a bit, isn't.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? Isn't it crazy that we lived through the era a time where we like first thought cave men were like really dominatedotic and now.
Speaker 5: After because they clearly are.
Speaker 1: Well that was the point there, They're supposed to be moronic. Apparently now based on studies, Neanderthals in fact have bigger brains and had probably higher function now because to find out, most white people are of Neanderthal descent.
Speaker 3: So it's like, oh, that's somebody has a bigger hearts, that they're healthier. It's just like you have an enlarged hearts.
Speaker 1: Although they have they have larger, larger, the smartest creatures in the world. It's relatives to the size of their head and body. I look, I agree that that's stupid. That that's that's revision is history bolt shit, It's.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I know we have humans, we have big peepee relative relative the size of our bodies.
Speaker 1: So I don't have bones in our pp either, Yeah, which is kind of unfortunate. Almost have bones and the people they're smaller.
Speaker 3: Here's breaking a bone in your day?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would you probably cry a lot, cry a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bare minimum.
Speaker 1: But also we would need sealis, So it's problem.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Phrase, I almost said the I popped three salis this morning for what purpose? Just to wake up to kill your wife? Hey, man, you know every time I got appetite, man, my heart almost gave out. But every time it makes me mad. I take two extend the season of my agra, and I just didn't give her one. Give her a good one. If you can still get extends, Like I imagine that there's vintage pills for sure still kill people. I don't know, but I sure I've never looked it up. But I'm positive, yes, and I'm still rocking Ivy Profene from twenty twenty one. You know that's cool. But I want Ibuprofene from like the eighties. I want to just find Kuaylud. I don't want they'll be sick to just have it. I'm like behind a glass case. That'd be cool to just have, like one of your friends.
Speaker 5: You don't like Ecy I got hammer, Like.
Speaker 1: Here's no, It's like I was looking at so I wanted.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get all of my old toys again because I've lost so many the residentval to Run in the nineties. I miss all those toys. I'm missing my Leon, missing my Chris Redfield. Uh So I want to get those back. I had all these running Warrior toys and they're all like either fifty bucks or some of the better ones are around one hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck, but.
Speaker 4: Uh so, I'm gonna start trying to get all this stuff back. And I feel the same way about kayludes. You know, so we just, uh you got all this old ship that doesn't really exist anymore. They're not being produced anymore, so we just buy some ould ship.
Speaker 1: How much would it costant kicks. It's probably a.
Speaker 5: Lot, probably insane insane degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, extens. Let me see if I can still buy extends? Extends? All right?
Speaker 3: Should should I find another question?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, roadside for sure.
Speaker 5: Roadside piss Bottle wrote, and he says, what mythical beast do you guys think would make for a suitable pet? It would be it would be infallibly loyal to you, but it's temperament around others, and maintenance requirements would be unaccounted for or otherwise variable, depending on your choice. Dang, well I want a griffin.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say the one, the one redeemable thing of a veil guard was the griffin. Oh he's really cute. Yeah, I like the griffin a lot. That's right.
Speaker 3: There was a griffin in that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a black man and a black man, well, a black man a pet griffin. Yeah, I just did the griffin have a pet black man? That's kind of crazy. Look at my black got his His arc was actually kind of all right. Yeah, but the griffin was up all the way. But into the game or now, it's a little I mean, it's it's still young.
Speaker 4: It's still relatively young, especially since it's not not much time passes. It's I don't care light spoiler. I don't care any of anyone who's gonna play it. I've already played anyone anyway. The Griffin so dies, Okay, the Griffin dies so unceremoniously. It kills itself essentially, so the black Man he he sacrifices himself and then falls in this pool of like red blood, whatever the fuck it is. The Griffin just dives in after it kills itself, and I was like, why would you do that? It was so loyal It just followed him to hell. I guess, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Because I know, does he not can he not die? Or black?
Speaker 4: From my interpretation, I think he probably always dies because you know, even me doing his loyalty mission, he still died.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe he can die different ways. But also I'm not gonna play the game again to find none of the good characters. But he was he was always he he wanted to because he's a great warden. That is literally that is their purpose. He was like, I want to slay the arch Demon. That is why I'm here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And when it.
Speaker 4: First gets taken away from he's actually kind of pissed. Off because the first warden does it. If you, well, he does it. I don't know if he always does it. If you play your cards right, I think he does it, and maybe he doesn't. If you if you piss him off, you can just knock his ass out because he's being a dick. But I just reasoned with him and he was like, oh, there's coming them. I guess being stupid.
Speaker 1: It's uh it. I just want that. I wanted the game to be good man. I'm changing. I'm changing. All I can say shout out to the people that at least made it fucking a single player experience, because you know it was. It wasn't didn't start off that way, So at least shout out to them for at least do it pushing for that anyway. Yeah, Griffin, Scrimmons are pretty top here. Yeah, a lot of dragon But I know it would be dangerous to have one camera be a fucking mess.
Speaker 3: That's the first thing I thought a.
Speaker 1: Minute talk goats and snakes, ships snapping at you in the line trying to maull You're like, all right, all right, dude, one of them sandlines. It would be nice to you. Maybe it would be nice to you like that's kind of boring, but like a giant wolf in it's just a giant Well that's not really a mythical animal. No, I'm not going like the like the stark dire wolf almost the size of horses, because dives are technically real. You know how much that would funck somebody's dad, But be like, yeah, come over hanging out with a bitch's like, yeah, I got a pet dog. He don't buy the typical he don't bite. He nice. Yeah, the fucking beast and walks out. It was like, wolf, how do you feed that thing? You feed it evil doors? I guess right, kill evils. Go get you on, like it'd be like, LUI, what are you doing? What are you doing to me? Out? Let's command, Let's go play play Diablo. Come on, chill out, We'll playing Diablo four ouch ouch. Oh, I'm a grace in the world.
Speaker 5: Out stop stop biting me like this, please out.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's comedy. Let's make comedy great again. Let's make Oh, let's change.
Speaker 2: Aw.
Speaker 5: I can't that's chainsaw episode lame.
Speaker 1: Everything he does is so lame. I don't understand. I just wanted that dude, from are you four with the bag and the chainsaw to just coming that moment? Oh my god, that African guy, both of them, the last African guy because I already forced the women. No, it's the dude. It's a dude and four. Yeah, it's absolutely guy. No, he has a name too. I can't remember his name, but it's something with an S. I think, isn't it? Women, it's absolutely not the res before guy. It's it's a It's a dude. You have kind of a little stomach too, Yes, saw saw. I think that's right, though, isn't it? I don't know, it's probably I love the Chainsawa in first grade, of course, I know I saw right now chainsaw. Oh god, if congrats if I put in chainsaw, okay, okay, don't pull up the anime a Burley Chainsaw Wilder with burlap sack over his head. Come on, what's his name? I know he has a name. Let me type in name fucking Google.
Speaker 3: It's really terrible, man, I don't know what the fuck happened at Google.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so Salvador. Oh damn close, Actually yeah, doctor Salvador. What are the women chainsaw? When? But I guess only mercenaries maybe it's mercenaries they put like a variant of it. Yeah. Yeah. This guy just fucking.
Speaker 4: Shows up and I'm like, why are you so powerful? I shot you in the head multiple times and you're just fucking still coming at me. Sometimes on their head in that game, and then they hold their heads like fuck, are you serious? The Black African one. Sometimes Fake's dead, something goes crazy. I'm like, how whoa wait, I've got to read this.
Speaker 3: I don't know how true this is. It's fascinating if it is. If not, it's fucking funny.
Speaker 5: Anyway, ran Deep Kangra and he says, hey, guys, did you guys hear about the black dude who claimed he was married to Pokemon for four plus months?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Shelbo ninety nine spoke of meeting her on an old account. She asked for seventy dollars and he gave her the money. He ended up giving this ald account over five thousand dollars. The Poke, Uh, the Pokemon alt asked for a first class plane to get to meet him, but he was so broke he ended up traveling from Texas to California to meet Poke at the Grammys instead. Now he lives hospital to hospital trying to find Poke's house and filming himself on his Shelbow ninety nine YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 5: The all account is from India and used an AI Pokemon the trick fools.
Speaker 3: So that's amazing.
Speaker 1: No, is it real? So there's that guy s h E l b O ninety nine. Yeah, so there's people ill the people the channel named rale Kitten house covering. So okay, here's the actual channel my desktop set up. Oh man, this guy looks rough, like the look on his face. Just look at the look on his face. You can tell that he's not all there. Oh no, that looks like he looks. You can tell that he's like that's Wayne Shady. Damn man, it's crazy. It gets ladies and gentlemen. How do you get how stop giving rich people money? Fuck that that that uh? What is it?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Streamer who was like that was Kai. It was Kay Sennat who was like, oh Jesus, I don't help nobody. You don't give anybody handout. It's like, brother, your entire streaming is literally like handout. Like you just got like not say you didn't do work or whatever, but like I mean, it's literally the definition of me.
Speaker 1: He would not be where he's at without handouts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're literally a handout servant.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck do you think subs? Are you fucking idiot? At that moment, that's where Salvador comes in and just change.
Speaker 9: It's like the streamer is the worst possible job to have to make that case. Yes, it like literally is even worse than a YouTuber actually, because there's a thing, it's like ad revenue that you have to contend with and right things like that.
Speaker 1: It makes me sad is that all of the popular ones are fucking idiots. Well yeah, and selfish because like the idea, the idea is supposed.
Speaker 4: To be if you're a normal human being, and if you're blessed within your situation, you're supposed to pay it forward. That is the common thing if you're just a normal person. So when you feel like all these people are helping you out, you almost want to be like, how could I help other people? I'm gonna I'm in a really privileged position, all these people helping me out. Maybe I can help out some other people in some way. I don't know, figure it out.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, nah, nah, I did this problem, a problem. The big problem is that anyone that wants to be in front of a camera like that has there's something up yea, even even for us, like, look, we know what we're doing. We know that there's there's some ship that incorrectly attached to our brains. But even do this, we do you know, I don't know. But so I feel like if we were like if we were like Kayson Effort, we're we're on the healthy the spectrum of that, we would be millionaires because we'd be doing the weird tunnel vision kind of greedy hustling thing. And then say ship like that, because like it's even like say sometimes Hassan, he he loses sight of that, like he'll he'll think he's like, I'm just a normal person. But they do say something that is so unrelatable. Yeah, like I'm streaming so hard. It's like it's it's it's more difficult than a regular job. He's never saying, well he made what he said was it was more mentally exhausting than a regular job. And I'm like, a regular person doesn't want to fucking hear that, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't want to.
Speaker 1: You don't even if you feel that way, it's just tone deaf, yeah, because I'm like I understand it since that we technically don't turn our brains off, like saying nine to five where you just clock out and you don't have to think about work until the next day. But also no nine to five or wants to hear that ever, so shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: You're in a bed, and ultimately, like I wouldn't want to be back at a nine to five, no way. So it's even even I know I know that that's true, Like I know what he's saying. I think if you if you intellectually engage with it, like you can see what they're saying. But it's again, it's like nobody wants to hear that ship.
Speaker 1: It's like imagine hearing a person.
Speaker 4: Imagine imagine you're at like a a small jit club or something and then this guy shows up right and he's just like, man, I just really you know you could fit in with you guys. Yeah, my big dick, Like it's just it's always dragged. It gets caught on stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Like they would be like that's caught on his big grabs door knobs. He doesn't like go every girl colock out the door every girl comes too quick, like they come way too fast, and I just want to keep I want to I don't like them to come so fat, you know. And he's just complaining and complaining about all this. You those people would want to stomp them out, and that's all it is. It's like, okay, yeah, we understand that that your big dick is actually literally a problem to you. I get that, but shut the fuck up. I mean, the greatest problem is he speaks in hyph and perbly way too often. That is his biggest hard Paissan, that is the biggest problems. I think that's great there.
Speaker 4: It was just more like those moments where he like the other day when he got banned, and he was like just played keendom cume delivererates all the day and I'm so bored.
Speaker 1: I just gotta figure out to do. And I'm like, bro, shut the fuck up. Like they're like, there are people that are grinding right now and they're hearing you complain about having a day off. And he's like, oh man, I'm bored. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to be a regular person. I'm like, dude, shut the fuck up, go do something. Just have fun. Stop.
Speaker 4: Like it's just one of those things where it makes me upset because I'm I I know what other people are feeling when they hear him say something like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, just it sucks because that's it sucks because like at the same time, like I don't also shut the fuck up kill yourself, but at the same time, it's just like I mean, it's just it's just what people do. Like that's a social media it's for you know, you feel some shit. You go out there and you say, unfortunate niggas been followed by so many fucking people that he says that, and it's like, e dick, that's your all account state me like, oh man, really tough day, or there was beating my dick and the roll back over to sleep like I do I long for.
Speaker 4: I would say to you that I wish that I could have more time, like say, there's so much games, there's so many things that I want to do, and we have time to do it all. And so they hear somebody be like, oh man, I played games all day and I'm bored. I don't know what to do, and it's like, fuck, I wish I finally just jacked.
Speaker 1: Off all day. I don't know, I ate some real delicious fucking I'm sushi and real sad. Dude. I off somewhere. I went to bed.
Speaker 5: Dude, I was playing uh because when I was sick, I was like, I don't have the ender to engage with anything really, So I was like, I wonder if anybody's like still playing like, uh, the Halo three online or whatever, And there were and I was just like spent like a good like seven hours just playing like just standard batch and I was like, this is the most fun I've had playing videos in a while. I was like, oh yeah, because I'm playing like what I want to play, not.
Speaker 1: Playing obligated stuff that you normally wouldn't play. Kind of forgot. I was like, oh yeah, I like video games. Yeahs like like video games. Is that's ridiculous? Yeah, yeah, that is playing weird? Is I'm playing b G three again. I'm like, I guess I'll fucking you playing the same like this mod. You're like, this is good Man's mod latustic lactating Carla, It's fiery, gets fiery. Send me that that's so fucking that's disgusting. Okay, I'll find it's it's good. I haven't been on I haven't died god, But you're right, it's it's I do want to just play the same thing over and over. Yea, I'll play the same four games over and over again and be like I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that whole question, it's like, what five video games did you bring to a desert?
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm set video games? Yeah, are you joking? Really?
Speaker 5: What five would you choose? I mean it's a good question. I mean definitely one of the Halo. I mean, probably it's technically cheating, but the collection cheating, that's like fucking it's it is a game, a game, so that's like that's already like most of it.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably Skyrim honestly.
Speaker 1: Of course, Man, maybe fall Out. I don't know which one, honestly. Four Okay, I'm cool with that. Yeah, I enjoyed my time fall four. I didn't understand why people are so upset.
Speaker 5: With all the The thing about like the other games is like, Okay, it's a good story or whatever, but eventually you're gonna see all the story and then you're just gonna be left with how the game feels to run through. And it's like the rest of the games just don't feel like I could run through, so like probably that, uh, I don't know. The other ones are kind of.
Speaker 1: I could kind of that. It could be like Tony Hawk or Doom or from New York, Elden Ring those Gay three good one, Red Dead two Read two is a good one, and then I don't know, maybe like a board game, one of those games. Fact, yeah, that's a fact. I play that ship Skyrim. Oh yeah, Skyrim, Skyrim, skyrims guys, definitely Skyrim, damn Red Dead two actually, because I do want to blast some cops and that would be the best. Like sometimes I just need that, you know. It's like those little one personnel and this killing cops. Yeah, I always corridor and then they piles of bodies and then they step on the piles of bodies, still trying to kill you, and it just gives me so much es. Yeah, it's strangely positive vibe shooting police officers in grant the thought of four specifically one in the fucking corridor in the hospital.
Speaker 5: There's that video we shot in my liter m Murder of Christmas. So I came up on my like it came up something I don't know, how I saw it again.
Speaker 3: I was just like, oh man, this is.
Speaker 5: Because like Paramore is playing in the background, and it's like the all the comments that is, like, the vibes on this are crazy macular vibes, Like, yeah, they kind of are.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on with it.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing I love about those Rockstar games, the they're they're the police spawning just it feels great.
Speaker 1: I love the black car winds looking cop. I love shooting him. Yeah, my favorite.
Speaker 5: Every time you mentioned that, because it's not about it. I thought you were lying the first time, and now that you've said it again, make.
Speaker 1: You feel like it's a j like that cop, I call it heart me and my best friend playing like, oh, looks Carl, we'd kill him explicitly. That is so insane. Get avoid all the other ones because it's it's funny. It's funny to think about him not coming home to the family. That guy, that's funny. That is so fucking family anti matter family, Blue lives. No, it's a rare conditions these day and days reading some good news in the newspaper page. Love the condition of the grand Some people say it's even harder. Well, there must be some magic clue to call these symbol worlds. Well, all I stand astead real love burnt because love.
Speaker 2: Then the.
Speaker 1: Posing her Locker to the inWORD on it an episode. It's so stupid, the whole So I love that show, I know, but just I love it. Car Dad, Yeah, who died? Carol got shots? Fine? Now Steve hercles having this panic attack and he's clearly autistic. Laura Winslow is crying and Steve kles now assaulting her. Steve want to do that? He's not one of those let me let me call me now, Laura, stop touching me. Steve? Who wha wha bitch? What I thought it was different? What's going on? Wait? What is happening? You're gonna do what I say, removing your clowns? He hey, lea for loong, Steve, shut the funk up with a lazy.
Speaker 5: The gay sex guests right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna take this. Ain't gonna give it to me willingly? He crossed the wall backwards, just turns into like a liquor.
Speaker 5: Liquor gay sex Guests, rode In says, have you guys ever heard of the spoof film in appropriate Comedy? It has Adrian body Brode Adrian Brody play a gay parody of Dirty Harry and he's called flirty.
Speaker 1: Why the did that happen again? Why do you keep busting snots? So I didn't see it. I didn't get on gam you covered it, you covered it. Go go go to the bondio clears off up. I think I think I got it.
Speaker 3: Just just look it all up.
Speaker 1: I think I got it. No, just too stuffy. So what happens when it's uh allergies? Yeah? Yeah, keep reading the question?
Speaker 5: Okay, So he says it's a It has Agrian Brady Brody playing a gay parody of Dirty Harry and he's called Flirty Harry. And all he says are Dirty Harry quotes but gayified.
Speaker 3: I have never heard this in my life.
Speaker 1: I get Dirty Harry is exactly Dirty Harry's got western know my grandma, No, I'm not fucking I'm not that old. What do you think, Derek hereditary sucks? He sucks? And what else heard this band called faggot killers?
Speaker 3: Why why do you make it so hard?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's what Derek would say. He's say he's went on the road saying that for a while whatever, there's no monetizing possible. We've given up that years ago. Man, come on, you guys, did we're here for the We're here for the fucking walls. Now we're not here for the money anymore. It helps, definitely help. Yeah, this band called Pussy Pussy Steelers and a queaf Drinkers.
Speaker 5: Stupid never mind, who cares. No, I haven't seen this comedy. I haven't seen the movie. I saw a try like a not a not a trailer for I saw a poster of it, and I was like, this doesn't look real. It's got like a weird cast that makes no sense. It's like Adrian Brody and then fucking Adrianna Checchik. I don't know, it's some fucking weird it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: No, that's her name, right, it is.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is like the cast is that ridiculous.
Speaker 5: It's like, Oh, it's Adrian Brody and then SpongeBob and then like it's just like it makes no sense to me, Like what's going on with the cast of that movie?
Speaker 3: But I've only seen the poster, so I don't know what's I don't know. I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 5: Before in my life.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the movie gross stud It is the nineteen nineties and it nine like fly. I have not seen that movie.
Speaker 5: No, it sounds amazing, sounds interesting.
Speaker 1: He grows hung from several trees, but only crazy Stevie playing, all right, we're gonna have to write that entire song racist. Yes, we should do racist. No we can't know that. No, no, no, no, it's not doing the wrong crowd. Never mind, I figured it. No, we can't do it. It's too late. The wrong crowd. Yeah, no that gay. Racist parodies are. Gay parodies are fun. Racist parodies are like, we know, I'd be down. I could create a racist symphony. Yeah, but then I'm gonna see and I'm like, I did this. I like that one that dude inward inward and or inward you inward and in rede inward. That's a good one and ward it flows. Yeah. Anyway, you race parity, make a race parody of the chain. Uh, you should do a new Uh. Ain't no rests for the races or something for the inwards. Ain't no rest for the inwards. Inwards swing low on trees. Look you got that's hilarious. But also, I really don't do that. I guess yeah, he was, he was, he was. You just stopped him from doing it. You never you never know that what if he kept co signing him and he did it. Yeah, I was good.
Speaker 3: Thank you for stopping me.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I'm unstoppable trade ride towards that inevitability you halted.
Speaker 1: You would you would not be the first person in your sphere that did that, you know, so, I ain't no rest for Negroes. All right, let's I'm terrified. I'm terrified of black Spartuit chose to do a podcast with Negroes. He's fucking dying, this guy, he's gonna die on the laugh. Yes, I did listen. In fact I did. That was my choice. Oh man, what do we got? Somebody? Somebody I can't even great one?
Speaker 5: Gail Good?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'll save this for next time, actually, when I can actually like speak normal.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Somebody said here a while ago, I'm sorry, I can't remember your name.
Speaker 1: I spilled.
Speaker 5: There's like a bunch of questions that I was trying to get through, and I got like, I got like genuinely hypnotized by all that fucking Carl Winslow bullshit, but somebody was like the question was along the lines of, like, oh, what would it what would it take for Chris to say the N word on the show? Okay, and I'm pretty sure I did a long time ago. I can't remember exactly when.
Speaker 1: Say it now?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to?
Speaker 1: Why not because I don't feel like it? Oh? Why not?
Speaker 3: Because I just don't need it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you don't need it?
Speaker 3: What's the point?
Speaker 1: What's not the point? What?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Like, why would you not like the word? Other? You have no insidious means of saying this? Why would you not say it? You admitted you said it before, so like, what's the point of you not saying it? Not?
Speaker 3: I even said it in videos?
Speaker 1: But like I did.
Speaker 3: I think the first video that I did with Reic I said.
Speaker 1: It probably, But then why not say it now? Oh? Yeah you did? Yeah? If it's such a small equating, like just say it because I don't like to say it? But why not? Though? Because it doesn't work? It doesn't feel correct? Why? Like, for what purpose? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: For what purpose?
Speaker 1: What reason? Does it not feel correct? This is a word fundamentally, I don't think it's just a word.
Speaker 5: So I don't like saying I don't like saying other.
Speaker 1: I don't like saying.
Speaker 3: I'm I saying rape either.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You said it, though, So why don't you say the N word right now?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: There you go? Yeah, there you go, that's it. I would rather the hard R. But I understand. I understand you want to keep a little you. I witness witness me you are.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're now are mortim Joe, You're You're so powerful now that word, that word just gave you.
Speaker 1: That word, that word just gave you that word. But it means literally, it just means funny to me.
Speaker 5: That you guys have ruined it for me, Like it's just like it's it holds no way.
Speaker 1: Lily thinks that word means people now, and it's really bad. She tries to, like she almost says it a lot, and he's like, that's not what I should be saying. What do you mean? I say nigga around her so frequently because I want her to say it. That's why she's like, it's not funny though, Like I don't want to call people that word. It's funny. It's just it's just facts. What are we doing. I'm just talking literally, this was stolen.
Speaker 5: Like it just it feels like it's like a cheat code word. Yeah, it's too lazy, so it makes everything funnier. And that's kind of like boring.
Speaker 1: I like, somebody asked me, sorry, somebody asked me on the Q and a on on Instagram if Colin has the inward pass.
Speaker 5: Oh, certainly not.
Speaker 3: You know now he's Italian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by by marriage though he's a black wife. No, it doesn't work that that word pass. Huh certainly not. Why what are you talking you She's a Mexican, so how do so wait?
Speaker 4: Hold on a second, hold on so safe Let's say for the same argument, CON's wife, like I dubbed the honorary inward doesney is it?
Speaker 1: Would it not be cool? She's a woman.
Speaker 5: She can't get that pass it.
Speaker 1: Only that's I think once you have that background, you can say it. I think if a black you can say, like Jojo after Jojo when you guys have child. Okay, because now that we'd have a big problem, she had a big problem called not being ana lie anymore. You know, it would be crazy because we one time she uh, she mispelled you and it said YOI. So we've had this ongoing joke that she's like banging this dude named YOI. And then I was playing street Fighter. You know how they have the World Yeah, the World Tour. There's a guy on one of the rooftops named YOI. And I was like, is that the nigga? Is that him? And like if she had an Asian baby, Like, oh my god, this bitch was fucking with me the entire time, knowing damn well, she was actually fucking this dude. I mean, I like, if it probably wouldn't sting as much because I'd be like, oh, because she was just she wouldn't even lying. Maybe I interpreted as a joke and she was serious. Maybe just maybe I like associated she was telling me the truth. And that's crazy to be that much of a fucking Cookies wild. You know, I really think it's my fault. It's my fault that you cheated in past. It's my fault. I should have been a better husband. I should have been a better man. And I really if i'd like to, I'd like to be present for the next cheating. In fact, i'd like to be I want to buy a fucking really expensive chair I'm gonna get like I want to have like Victorian fucking drip on it and stuff.
Speaker 4: And I'm just sitting like pretty warm. I'm just watching the worst thing happen.
Speaker 10: I would the green goblin helmet sitting next to the just staring at me and he's just hi, Hi, all right, I'm gonna leaving. Yeah, yeah, you have the power to read those names right now. Yeah I could probably do it, so we like wrap God, no, he'll die, not a human to hum and everything everything I say is gay and nobody.
Speaker 1: I'm beginning to feel like I like cock, like cock, beginning to feel like a gay guy gate guy, someone Lomon do in the I don't know, God give it uh patreon dot com, slash the snark tank. Go over there if you want to.
Speaker 5: You want to throw them a dollar over, give him a dollar, dollar over, a picture, give give him a dollar, give me a dollar, give him a dollar, a pitch compass.
Speaker 3: Starting to get your name red on the show.
Speaker 1: That is not that at all what you just said. Yeah, that's not real your name red for a dollar. That's absolutely not it. But like maybe, but like here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Go over there. Go over there with the intention of just getting your name read for a dollar and then and then realize like, it's way more expensive than that. Yeah, and then let the momentum of you wanting to go do that pull you through to the next end.
Speaker 1: That's good. I like that. Actually, yeah yeah yeah, So go over there, get your name right on the show, ask you a question. All that fucking bullshit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would have gotten more questions today, but my voice is fucking dying.
Speaker 1: This is good. You gotta We're gonna perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we're gonna We're gonna go ahead and read our name the names of our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 1: I thought you were making fun of I thought, what do you think it? So are you? Are you doing a yeah? Okay, well at first it looked like you're going I thought I thought he was, Like I thought he was. I was like, oh no, that would be too far. It well for him, I thought, because I know i'd do that, but yeah, that's kind of my line. That's kind of my line. I still make fun of him, but like, that's sort of my line. Yeah, I know I definitely do that. I'm sure, I'm you know, I'm very distasteful, but I make fun of everything that's not old people dying from mental disorders. That's my only line.
Speaker 3: That's literally just because that's your experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not funny. I'm not only only if you experience is not funny. Yeah, I like that. That's the worst way to do. I don't make fun of trance people. Actually, that's the one thing I don't do because you are one. No, because I feel like their plight is so unique and I can't even nuance a joke out of it.
Speaker 5: You think it's dispenseful, you think it's you do think it's funny all that your grandma won't never remember you again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is the most insane thing you've ever said.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, she.
Speaker 1: Still remembers me.
Speaker 5: Now, she remembers me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, aversion. Next time you're gonna be like, what the fuck are you? What is that? Now? Pulls out a gun. You've had a gun this whole time you're in hospice. Why do you have a fucking beagle fucking cold for this old one. She's one of the ones that take souls with it, dude, Like, what are you doing here? A meg? Get this stew.
Speaker 3: Let's get the fun out of Hero three.
Speaker 5: These names put me down three two one one one racist tokage. Oh my goodness j R.
Speaker 1: You gotta do what you gotta do it right. Oh my goodness, you know what it is. Oh Man, don't ask him? Oh my goodness j R.
Speaker 5: From the producers of The Mexican starring Brad Pitt comes The Last Edward on Earth starring Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: I am a joke, the last on the planet joke. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 5: I am delivered.
Speaker 3: I don't like Colon no more.
Speaker 1: That's a lie, a classic a lie.
Speaker 4: Also, that video was so fucking Fun's still a gay person. The way he says I'm not gay no more is fucking just it's so perfect.
Speaker 1: Frames with him being not gay. He's gay, you know, stupid.
Speaker 3: Three Day is great.
Speaker 1: The fucking music though, the organ whales in. The motherfucker hits the drums like what amazing? I hate it?
Speaker 3: Okay, So this person missed an opportunity here.
Speaker 1: I think, what do you got?
Speaker 3: This is three days?
Speaker 1: So this is this song?
Speaker 3: Is it's three days?
Speaker 1: Grace?
Speaker 5: Uh tell me, tell me if you can see the gay inside of me? And that's where it ends.
Speaker 1: I think you can do more.
Speaker 3: But also Oh, it's three gays grace three. I like three days gas.
Speaker 5: Better a little bit because it's so dumb, But like I see, three gays grace is not bad.
Speaker 1: Three three days gases. So yeah, I like that. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: Amma throwing in big bucks, two rats in a trench coat. Ew, what the hell is in Sweeney's mouth? When did the Grand Canyon become fat and black and gay?
Speaker 1: Well, it's always been big and black, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I was about to say, it's always been black and gay.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I've bet a lot of gay men we're throwing off the into the canyon.
Speaker 5: That's what they built it for.
Speaker 1: So went out there and just carved into a three days streme bigotry, fucking Arizona was it was.
Speaker 4: It was alatory specifically for throwing gay people.
Speaker 1: Into the canyon. That's what it was for. Yeah, we need there's a lot of gay queer there's a lot of queer folks around here.
Speaker 5: People wrapped in gay people walk around in the brush, get pricked by cactors, come back gay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: We gotta cut a big hole in the floor.
Speaker 1: Make the big hole big neviation hole Chinese is to build it. Get them Wow, you do it like this right? You putting dogs places within the hole. Make the China man dig to find the dogs, get thems to get to go over there. They're wan toonians, damn building the whole what we I know.
Speaker 5: They don't use shovels or sticks.
Speaker 1: Give them shovels. Look, help him dig fast. Arizona was a lush, beautiful greenery.
Speaker 3: Arizona looked like the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they fucking put all their dynamite together, yeah, and blew the atmosphere away. They were like, it's gonna take too long to dig. Like one of the lead Chinese men, the Chinese foreman was like, we can't.
Speaker 1: We cannot build. It's gonna take too long. We cannot build it. We cannot do it for the gays. It don't make no sense in.
Speaker 3: The other Chinese. And then the other Chinese foreman says, we should use dynamite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because this one was like an person that was born here in competent exactly, we should we should not listen to this guy that just got here. He's his name's foreman, not the actual foremance me so we're gonna but he's still kind of retarded because he's like, we're gonna get every piece of stick of dynamite in Arizona and then we're gonna blow the hole and it will be done in an afternoon. That's goddamn bloody brilliant. That's a great idea. I don't want to a man in my family, But do we have enough.
Speaker 5: Din in my It's like I maybe not, But if you put hot sauce on, it makes the explosion twice as strong.
Speaker 1: In virile it works.
Speaker 5: It actually like an accurate and actively does like make the explosion twice as powerful.
Speaker 4: Blue the canyon, there's a nice sweet crater, but Arizona's cooked.
Speaker 3: It's completely all the grass is gone, the ozone thin.
Speaker 1: Just like seeing the wall.
Speaker 4: They're just fucking one hundred feet away, plugging their ears, you know, like just like it was like Oppenheimer that watching like the bomb, They're just like yeah, then they're.
Speaker 1: Just god completely gone. That is so mind bogglingly stupid. This is that's decaying hots us along the line. We should place all the we shall place all the time right here. Oh my god, all foreman, go go ignite it. I do it. I do it right now. But don't you think I am too close? Run back. You got a couple of seconds. Just run back. It'll be fine. He's gotta run six miles. It's like maybe like four ft long. He's the thing. He makes it, he does it. He doesn't. The blast propels him to where he reaches sonic boom speeds and he's fucking going. He's running. Of course, we're going full blown.
Speaker 5: So the explosion it doesn't propel him forward. Yeah, it was super quick. What you're suggesting is that as he's running, it's simply boosts his run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, because.
Speaker 4: He would have been yeah, because he would have been fucked if he didn't. But then it boosted him and then he he didn't trip or anything.
Speaker 1: He just kept he stopped.
Speaker 3: He stopped immediately, no moment.
Speaker 1: Momentum, dissipate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not even breathing.
Speaker 1: Oh that was great, that was cool. I'm saying, just him so.
Speaker 5: Dumb, blacky Dominican Gail Gooner investigating Laura Palmer's death, Palmer's murder, Kingston Gate my son.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 5: Nice if I was a flintstone, If.
Speaker 1: If I was a.
Speaker 5: Flintstone, Yeah, da Da da doo. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like I've heard that before. Uh Berserker, Broley Gap Shotting, Sweety Snark Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Simali. Elon Musk should chew his own fingers off. I think that would be neat. He will take enough kind of mean one day to do that one day, Like on stage, he's just bite his fingers off and he's like, I'm using this. Watch me bite my own fingers off and watch watch In moments, I'll return with cool metal.
Speaker 1: You know what we're doing, what we're doing with when when when you look at the hand, shut up? Yeah, man, you gotta you gotta go on? Fucking what's that stupid? Uh kill Tony?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Go on there as.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised nobody hasn't done that yet, Like I feel like like I feel like that shows me going out for long enough for somebody to be like, would it be really funny if we did kill Tony?
Speaker 1: I mean it would be great, Like some unstable comedia goes up there is like has that stupid laugh where he's like and then just someone blow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eagles together, So it's a it's one hundred cow Is that works. It is one hundred calibers. If he strapped to Jari Ziggels the fifty cows, he strapped them together with a little duct tape and then he becomes under cow.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, then his head explodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so his head explodes with a double shot.
Speaker 3: And then he goes, oh, real clever, nice one good gang.
Speaker 1: With no head. I think I think he has pretty good as a guess when he had that, he had that fat black guy on ever got his name with the one that, Uh.
Speaker 3: It's really empassing about him that I recently realized. I never knew this about him.
Speaker 1: So he owns there's this like vest thing that he has. Have you seen this thing?
Speaker 5: No, he's got like a vest or like some some article of clothing that he that he wears a lot on Kill Tony, and he got it. He got it because it's what Tyler Dirton wears at a certain scene in fight club in fight Club, and I guess it's like to make him feel tough or whatever, which is literally just like autistic, just like costuming yourself after Like, I don't know about you, guys, I don't dress like a fictional character.
Speaker 1: That's rough, you know what? I mean, that's worse than fucking Zuckerberg dressing like this one UFC fighter. That's way worse. It's the same.
Speaker 5: It's that it's that area, you know what I mean, where it's just like what are you doing dressing like a fictional character too, that's like to like give yourself confidence.
Speaker 1: So for me, that's worse than wearing like the goku gi because like I don't know if it's that bad. No, I would say, because like everybody, it's too subtle.
Speaker 4: That's so gay, because it's like a subtle, fucking gay thing to do versus just I'm costplaying and having fun.
Speaker 1: Just like look at me, I'm fucking Tyler Durton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at me.
Speaker 5: I need to feel reinforced and I'm surrounded by three to four other standard comediens were also on my side, like it was very weird. It's very weird thing to need psychologically. It's very I wish you didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know it either until like recently, Like and to be fair, I don't know. This is stuff that I heard. I haven't watched KILTONI in a long time.
Speaker 1: M I mean, I've never like I don't have ever watched it.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've only seen clips.
Speaker 4: I've only seen clip and the most I've seen the clips were of somebody saying something really embarrassing, or Shane gillis doing Trump because it's like him costplaying is Trump, but doing it is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really fun.
Speaker 5: There's only like, very little, very little of Kiltny is about Tony, right, I've noticed It's like a lot of the things that I've seen from kil Tony are always like some comedian doing a good like a weirdly good job, or comedian failing, but it's never really about him.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. Yeah, that show would be absolute dog shit if he didn't have certain comedians on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. Joe Rogan was on there. Did you see that one?
Speaker 5: But Joe Rogan was on there, and I can't remember somebody somebody was like, somebody said something along the lines of like if you wear khaki shorts, you're not funny, or like if you wear like pants with like a lot of pockets on, you're not funny. And Joe Rowan's like, I wear pants a lot of pockets, are saying I'm not funny, And every and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, it's like Joe was the only one who doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like he really believes he's a comedian.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. When he was telling Cat Williams there's only like two hundred of us or something in the world's only two order comedians in the world that are like people who can make other people laugh, and Cat Williams being so gracious, He's like, sure, being so, I can't imagine what was going through at that moment, though, Like I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what your neanderthal.
Speaker 1: You look like your knuckles are sharper than any rock I've seen in decades. You look like knuckles. What does that mean? I don't understand you, like you can scale buildings with just your finger tips. You barbaric nigga.
Speaker 5: You said that exactly how he would say it was. What that mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said the fingertips on't What does that mean? Like, like, I'm Freddy Krueger. I understand who's Freddy? Yes, something like that. That's not Gerald. He's calling you a neanderthal. Journal who's that Squidward? Well, No, it's because Jamie kind of sounds like Twitter. Actually he has a very he has a very met you. I don't want to do that, Joe. Stop asking me, Jamie, Jamie, kill yourself. He's funny, Jamie. It'll be the funniest thing. It'll be the funniest thing I ever thought of.
Speaker 5: Kill yourself, come back, Jamie pulled that video of the gorilla and didn't kill yourself. Did you mind you do that for me, Jamie?
Speaker 1: Joe, I wish you would really stop asking me to kill myself. Then do it, if you.
Speaker 4: Would stop asking, if you would actually do it, Jamie, Stupid, Jamie, stop fact checking me.
Speaker 1: Kill yourself?
Speaker 5: Must his fingers off again, already red red e rectum, redemption. Let the coummies hit my tongue. Let the coummies hit my tongue. Let the coummies hit my tongue. Mar Rivals, But was it necessary for Moonnight to be called her? To call Herbie a roe bigger?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what Herbie is, a bigger, bigger.
Speaker 3: Penising a bullet wound into a giant's forehead.
Speaker 1: I love them all. Rivals and traction Nation, fond of the dead.
Speaker 3: Big titty goblins are my weakness.
Speaker 12: Probably un downloaded on Sunday game walking, flash walking, flashlights my guys, Uh, Derek not Shovin is innocent, free him, round eyed, Asian learning.
Speaker 5: Emmy one was intended to be a commercial loss for tax reasons.
Speaker 1: H huh oh yeah, that's weird. What do you mean, Emmy one. I have to look into that because yeah, that's what Emmy one means. But I'm looking that because I've never heard that. More was it was to be a commercial huh? You know, I think like how w B does other ship? I think recently makes you very happy? The goose picture of my nephew as a tax and makes it very happy. What did you do?
Speaker 5: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: I got the cutest picture of my nephew. Shut up? What he's He's adorable. We're talking about out something specific.
Speaker 5: On the show.
Speaker 1: Nephew, he's cute. I don't care even your nephew technically, no, Oh my god, random baby, I'm his godfather. Random children on his.
Speaker 5: Phone, random photos of kids on his phone. It's fucking scary. So I've been telling him that he looked at Lily's phone and it's me holding my nephew. You want to play me being a very dark skinned man and my fucking light skin.
Speaker 1: Squirrel girl, you want you want to play and beholding him and ug like, who's that random baby you're holding.
Speaker 5: Because it looks like a random Look, it's Kingston holding up this random child. It looks like it has no relation to him at all, because it doesn't. And so like you're just loving like and it's like your home screens.
Speaker 1: Dude takes it home with him, this home stream. So he took it home and he's like, whose baby is this? My home screen? Is me holding? He took it home. He was that the mall my naked half naked. It's one of them. Have a few that's crazy. Like Goku has a shirt on of no pants and his home screen. Well yeah it's him after fighting Moro. Yeah yeah, and it's kind of that's kind of one. He has a shirt and no pants. That's crazy. Why would you have that? I like this one. Everybody uses him after the fight Goku with the shirt only no pants, it's crazy. Well he lost his shirt during the fighting. About no his shirt and no pants. I don't know why you would. I'm not understanding, And I'm like, that's what was happening. He was like, He's like coming like no pants his dick out, Derek.
Speaker 3: Please listen to Maximum the hormone.
Speaker 5: They're like Japanese version of System of anaimates with corn and did two death note theme song Maximum. Oh, I probably know that the hornone sounds familiar to me for some reason. Do you agree with y ms the.
Speaker 3: Dogs and it's a cute baby, but wouldn't have that the yms cut his hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So wild let's go what are you talking to me? Oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: If cut his hair, you can do it.
Speaker 1: You can't and you're halfway there, so come on, what do you mean you too? Go get a baldi. I've done it a billion times. I want it. No, no, no, I don't want to cut down. I want a baldy Like what are you talking about? Like wax like it's sparking. So I actually like shave it shave, not buzz. I want it shaved and I want someone to get fucking no.
Speaker 5: Let's just say you to tweeze each of the hairs out of your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah you want me. You want me to pluck my ship and you won't even do a coldes out there if you do. If you do that, I'll do If you get a dull. Levels are crazy. If you do a fresh baldy, I will do anything else to my hair you want me to. Those levels are saying I swear I don't he want you, dumb exactly what you want. I want to do that to you. If you committed it that I wouldn't be like dumb bitch.
Speaker 3: He believe you.
Speaker 1: You trusted you, your friend, you your garden. You allowed me to your heart, you fucking idiot. Look hold the sack flat top with a pentagram shaped into the stop.
Speaker 11: Dude walking to the floor looking at the camera, and then those contacts that Mickey like, whatever reflects my eyes is red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so. That is so stupid on an adult.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to give you one of my paychecks. You show up to Nikki's wedding like that, There's.
Speaker 1: No way of doing that. That's that's you know. They would Jordan would love it. Jordan would have a fucking ball. It would ruin her wedding though. I'm gonna ask her and see how she feels, and I'll come with a bright pink fucking and a rainbow colored fucking suit. Yeah, but a pentagram, red eyes and a cane. I'll be like, that's fucking incredible. What do you say? The devil day? And then I have to kill myself there while they're like doing the whole daily beloved, You're just like, have you.
Speaker 5: Even holding the same sheeto this entire time?
Speaker 1: He's committed to the be so hard his hand's hurt. Now, he's like he's got like lock job with his hands. I would be like that one dude. I'd be like that one dude that like held his arm up for like decades. Oh yeah, that fucking dumb ass like one muscular hand in the rest of his Have you seen that? A fucking dumb asshole his hands.
Speaker 5: For forty five years and then he died? What a stupid one for you? Literally?
Speaker 1: What is that? So that's my it's my new ark. By the way, did you see the Uh? I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to forget this? Yeah, uh duram during trumps a dress or whatever. The Democrats right say that this really amazing idea. Right, So what they did get this, You're never gonna believe how brave this is. So they held up little.
Speaker 1: Signs saying things like this is not normal and false and boom, Why that.
Speaker 3: Was that was the best I've ever seen good job guys chef's kiss.
Speaker 1: Bernie just left. They really got He was like, he's like, I'm not staying here to see his mouth.
Speaker 4: Like like because you know, obviously he didn't have a mic on him, but if you look at his mouth, they said this ship.
Speaker 1: Nigga, and then he left. He did say that the ship nigga, and I'm out. And then oh man, I got you. Bernie's out. A summons fucking Godilla, Godzilla.
Speaker 5: Summon Godzilla, eat him, eat him, node of the ground.
Speaker 1: You good.
Speaker 8: This the whole time, it's like last, it's this is a last resort. I will die ten minutes from now, a last resort. Obviously, he's always like he's lurching always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always. He's always He's like, he's like the what is it, the creeper Scooby Doo. I have long arms. I was a demon in these streets and basketball back in Brooklyn. They could not hold me.
Speaker 5: I got arrested in the sixties and I communed with Godzilla directly, directly.
Speaker 1: He said, you can only summon me one time, so make sure it counts.
Speaker 5: But he's spoken Godzillanes, and I needed a translator.
Speaker 1: Who's the god Zillanes who translated, Thank goodness, one of my curricular goodness. New York is so diverse. There are young Godzilla's in the very sus you've seen them in the movie Godzilla. Oh my god, that's a little fucking baby actors. And they told me that was practical effects. The practical effects. The brick that's obviously g I D which the little the little god dealers were real people. Well, the big oud Dealer was real, the little god deals real. The see the eggs of cg H. That is the most safe thing ever. Oh my god, stop snotting. You didn't even see it, pussy, shut up, not busting snots bro, I don't see me. Come come my pants all the time. You don't have allergies like me, Pussy, I don't have allergies.
Speaker 5: No allergies also fucked me up, dude, It was It really was like a I got I felt like Mojo Jojo fighting the power up girls, like because I was just like because I was just like minding my own business, and then like here comes allergies, like which is this is the power up sound effect that the punch and then and then here comes the flu and then here comes bronchitis with the thing that like smashes the hole in my head that exposes my brain.
Speaker 1: Insane, dude, when they step in his mouth, when they step in his mouth, they stepped in his mouth.
Speaker 5: I was like, Yo, that's out of pop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real. He's so he's so overwhelmed by them, it's crazy. What have you done? Did you see the live action show The Power Up Girls that was canceled? Yeah? Did you see that? It looked cool? It really did. I thought looked interesting. Wasn't see it a w show? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they're talking about this is real, by the way, this is like a real, like license thing. Mojo Jojo was not a monkey, it was it was a father and son. It was Mojo and Jojo.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you didn't know?
Speaker 1: I knew. I knew, I saw, I thought I saw.
Speaker 3: Did you see the trailer?
Speaker 1: No? I saw those kids the trailers?
Speaker 5: Rough, dude, it's got like so Scrubs, Uh, what's what's the Oh my god, what's his name? The black guy from Scrubs?
Speaker 1: Do oh? You mean work? His name is Donald f. You know. He lives in Glendaws. I'm like twice, there's a lot of people live in Glendal, a lot of actors. Yeah, they so like he was Professor Eutonium. Whatever, that's fine. No Jack Jack got I need him to look like, yeah, look like Samurai Jack, just a just a white version of him.
Speaker 5: I would rather yeah, honestly, I would. I would play into the fan was Stephen sorry kind of you?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, No, it should have been Lex Friedman. Let's be real, Lex Friedman. Lex Freeman would have been a perfect Professor Utonium.
Speaker 3: He would have actually kind of hey, everyone, if he could act at.
Speaker 1: All locome, I am le mean professor. Should I go again? They're like, no, just fucking keeps me. I am Professor Utonium. Welcome to my laboratory, everybody.
Speaker 4: That guy making fun of him, some dude I shared him on my story. Fucking I usually hate ship like that.
Speaker 1: Usually it sucks. Usually this is really funny. But he had he was like, oh, like the Satan's gonna be the guest.
Speaker 5: Stream has the personality of a raped towel.
Speaker 1: Everything. Technically, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Towels are nice motherfuckers coming those motherfuckers like crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: These raped ingredients.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was more exciting than it, like, like the entirety of his entire podcast run to make that right there was more exciting to me than anything I've ever heard him say a person.
Speaker 1: It's a this weird thing about love. He's trying to get everybody to love stuff. The power of love will conquer all. The power of love is step and gang. But yeah, he's working on we gotta we got an episode one.
Speaker 3: Chris Game run from there, ingredient jd Vance be like you what to say? Please and thank you?
Speaker 5: Eating lead until the Megawish Foundation gets me a Chris raygun fenboy gear fuck off. You're not part of the joke. If you can gape it till I get home, if it means a lot to you. Thug Zilla, King of the Hoodsters, losing all my friends in the custody battle for Cobain po V.
Speaker 3: I eat come like you, I come like you for Breakfast death Jack, the World's fastest.
Speaker 5: Mallor Hey, hey, mister Desiree, been down for the count fucking dudes for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Hyper Viper Beam It's girls.
Speaker 1: Stop. My name is Jake, and you guys.
Speaker 3: Really are my feelings?
Speaker 1: What do I have?
Speaker 5: To do to de throne that hazard, big meaty stinks, Gooner, kill my men and the man who's on Now back to Steer and prevor.
Speaker 1: Dandy, sex gifts swim. Sweeten has completely.
Speaker 5: Abandoned, trying not to say the inWORD. He doesn't he just a fake your ship ever, I live in text Wait four pages, I live in Texas. Ain't gonna go to Vegas to eat Texas roadhouse sweetest, completely meditating the inward when Elon finally dies, catch me going stupid in the club like Jim carries the mask.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about around that's coming on everyone doing a tornado. I want to I want to get that. I want to I want to misbehave to that degree to kill somebody.
Speaker 5: To go out and like film, like reshoot the entire like rain drops are falling on my head sequence from Spider Man two where he's just like he's like completely unbothered.
Speaker 3: He's like fixing a bike and he's like just chilling. He's eating a.
Speaker 1: Hot mothers getting. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to reshoot that and like save it for in the day that he just croaks.
Speaker 1: This. I was post.
Speaker 4: Neosly x Is gonna mishandle a gun that he clearly shouldn't be having at all that range and blow his head.
Speaker 1: Out. You guys want more out, get out of.
Speaker 3: The in game currency equity is called CP.
Speaker 1: I've been torking it so hard I can't stop.
Speaker 5: Rob Schneider, Dan Schneider, Meek Mill we Ball My Ass featuring young Doug Wado defending Israel, Whimsical boying.
Speaker 1: Forty games that the videos about elder I forgot about how people furniture He's.
Speaker 5: Getting Kevin Durant's feet semen flows out my ass like waterfalls. Also check out the Northern Boys, elderly lads that wrap about rap and make music about Dick's doctor Manlove or how I learned to start worrying and love the cock. Fuck you, I am paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants freezing Chris and a block of ice and then filling him. Fuck face Unstoppable, the Price, The Prince of Fat, The Prince of Fat, Hazard Knife Spumba Futter's jolly old dipshit, a ace of Parades. Derek wears vasoline filled socks.
Speaker 3: Definitive.
Speaker 5: They got rid into sacred Definitive.
Speaker 1: Top five Black People.
Speaker 5: One Lebron two, Keith David, Future Facilline, Sweety goat Man, Kingston Mims can cut his hair for a bit, you can do something with yours. Cocksucker dickleback, O cockstar dickleback, because we all just want to suck big black balls stomachs filled with at least fifteen cocks cloak and fagger. When marimba rhythms start to play, spread my cheeks, make me gay mmm, like a lazy ocean.
Speaker 1: Hugs the shore. Fuck my holes, gate me more gay.
Speaker 5: Little beetle with a craving for beetle.
Speaker 3: Penis, let's go the way. That's as funny as it is.
Speaker 5: Sonic fans found another way, found a way to recompile Xbox or sixty games. That's true, good jobs. The only positive thing that I'll say about that community is that they figured that out. They tried to rebuild Sonic Unleashed, They tried to emulate Sonic Unleashed to the point where they actually they accidentally figured out how to just emulate every three sixty game perfectly. Oh the fuck, So you could like recompile them and make them like natively run like perfectly fine on Pisino.
Speaker 1: It's kind of awesome.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. Oh cool, props to them. I'll definitely take advantage of that. I think Human Shield more like two Birds, one stone, black holeed Son.
Speaker 1: Won't you come?
Speaker 5: Uh, smitche the kid, but her pussy in tits are getting old? Song going home and now my dick is getting longer. It seems she Pipedin on my pivot. Ichiban Kasika plays Monster Hunter, says oh, says play Monster Hunter? Post clarity not suck scrotocles, Harbinger of testes, have of balls? Need me some calcium cannons right now?
Speaker 1: Rat Detective Boogie, I do not care for Sabrina Carpenter can't get into your music.
Speaker 3: It insists upon itself.
Speaker 5: Yush, Doc Brown and Martin McFly traveling in the same time to save Epstein from getting busted by the Feds. These are the voyages of the starship Dentiprize on on its continuing mission across Sweeney's tooth. Damn, that's insane, Uh, Craig the Canadian witnessing horrors beyond my comprehension.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: It's your boy, Shawny d How Hilaire is would be if God is actually real and we we're all wrong about him, and the day of reckoning finally comes and then events it'll be unfortunate, but whatever, whatever, I don't car.
Speaker 3: It's too late, so whatever.
Speaker 1: At that moment, it's like, wow.
Speaker 5: Star Tank fans are now homeless and deported Cerberus Agent two sixty seven. We are at the state. We are at the stage in the year twenty five, twenty five where people think Sonico six was good.
Speaker 3: Nobody does.
Speaker 1: That's insane, gay Sonadra is a perfect who said that?
Speaker 5: That's that's not.
Speaker 1: Even Oh again, let me guess the video video actually.
Speaker 5: Immediately like slap your head into a fucking pike, so irritated, like stop, we don't need this all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this whole thing. It's like, actually as Sure of the.
Speaker 5: Skies was a brilliant film.
Speaker 1: Actually it was the same kind of fella that makes it do. It's just these pussies that don't want to admit that, like the thing that you love isn't good. It's like you can still like it and enjoy it, right, But it's also shiit.
Speaker 5: I think some things get a bad rap initially, but like, of course there's so like all of the things that I've seen get like repraised, so few of it is warranted.
Speaker 1: So the only series I can I give praise to that people really hated and I just disagree. I understand why I dislike it, but it deserves more praise than to get is Legend of Kora. I than's the only series where I stand by it deserves more praise than they got. Maybe so I don't know. I don't watch that shit. I don't know. It isn't as good as Laptile as amer though I think that's not that people have to understand.
Speaker 4: We mentioned a million times about like Infinite Livestock. Infinite is a good example. Yeah, yeah, Like there's some times where it's like, yeah, let's do retrospective and talk about it. And then there's games that we all understand are objectively bad because of specific things that happen within the game. It's broken or the story shit or whatever, and then like trying to spin it as if it's good. It's like, guys, stop stop, even if you enjoyed playing it, stop, we know fucking like, come on, six, we know what's wrong with it, right, shut stop.
Speaker 5: It's like the Lord of the Rings Conquest, where it's like I love that game, and that game is broken, like monumentally there you go like, there's no way that's like fun as fuck though it was, but it was that you couldn't put that game out now and have like it like and people would people would be like, oh yeah great, it would be like this is unbalanced, it's broken, it's messy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 13: It's you need to be like the hidden genius of why this is Actually it's supposed to run it twenty frames per second. You know this is a conscious choice, and it's like, it's not.
Speaker 1: A conscious choice, it's it's okay.
Speaker 5: A second is the most insane Sonici Nazis, He's out.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this case?
Speaker 5: Snoxrous perfectly polished derby shoes sticking out of Luis Guzman's ass cave divers style Sweeney's improv class where if the bit goes longer than thirty seconds, he shoots you in the head.
Speaker 1: Sloven stroking, smoking joking is.
Speaker 5: Going like this, wait, no, that wasn't it. This is just what I'm used to saying. Drip mh, Lord of all the drip? How do three grown men out of the differ between shutter and shutter Lamau hope you won't you blow me waiting for the swen hunting tear. I want his pelp Kremlin, the Gremlin. I use x solely for porn. I couldn't be happier. Jade Empire deserves a remake. Marvin Gay. I didn't even have to change my name to make a gay. We are made in God's image. Time to come tribute him? Uh since kingson ATE's being touched, does he ever have does he even have sex? Or just jerk off or jack off from the hallway.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 5: Waste five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get me.
Speaker 1: I guess so wasteleaf five eighty three. I come.
Speaker 5: Therefore I am the Puppini Brothers presents Gordon Ramsay cleaning as been golds Room asmr donk Donkerson, the Colon swinging Slasher. A dentist named else Little s Adams once wrote a letter to the President about how bats were put on earth by God to help the US win World War Two.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 5: Uh, bone me now got six dicks in my ass, and I'm thinking maybe six dicks ain't so hot now not.
Speaker 1: Bad because I've been thinking about I mean, I was a bone mean, that's not bad. Bone me ow is really good.
Speaker 3: Because Dix and Myss and I'm thinking I was.
Speaker 4: Thinking of one that was way stupid but like essentially calling himself a home But it was gonna be like HOMEO me now.
Speaker 1: That's because well that's the thing that makes it funny. How stupid it is HOMEO me now? But me now works really well.
Speaker 5: Derek, I dona think I've ever heard you talk about the most recent Slive that album in the end so far.
Speaker 3: What do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, God, damn that shit. That shit is so underwhelming.
Speaker 4: Holy fuck. I've tried to listening to it a couple of times. We will go back once more. It is clearly undercooked.
Speaker 3: It's like a mixing issue, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of it's I don't like.
Speaker 4: The mixing doesn't sound nearly as good as the the We're Not actually kind of the twenty nineteen album, which for an album that is that far into the career is a fucking fantastic album. And then this one it was just We're finally wrote there with run Redning Records the entire time, all the people that were road running Records are gone. They fucking hate their relationship with Roadrunner Records now because the people that are there now are just exact, you know, dumb ass is They shout that album out just to be off of that label.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's so shitty. Yeah, they hold one final album.
Speaker 4: It was like this, okay, we we have They had a you know, amount of albums and the record on their contract and that was the last one. So they finally they put it out and like we're free, we can go independent, and so that's why they just shout it out. And man, it's it's not there's nothing on there that Let's just put it this way. There's nothing on there that I would ever put on a playlist or anything. You know, it's just not yea, if music's not horrible, it's just all mid all, even the fucking singles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, medious Sweety likes to eat stickers upside down.
Speaker 5: Uh cunface. It's like clayface, but well, you know, maybe fishy limp biscuits and gravy. Do not fuck with the gamers. John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. Uh fucking a rotisserie chicken apart and using the pieces for a sandwich.
Speaker 1: That maybe a loud when I read the bruce, I've never heard of that before, either that dude that did that, or somebody told them that because you don't just think of that on you.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy thing to think of the first to keep.
Speaker 5: David Sweeney sings sugar by system of a down, but it's the N word locust barning and Marie's mouth to torture gets his back, and this time he's full on gay pre rise Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are? I am Derek.
Speaker 5: Derek's Hereditary had been he inspired seen as heel turn. I'm sure my favorite movie is Hereditary, Yes, sir, that's goofy Uh. Putting Ben Shavier's head in a toilet and flushing drip hereditary shirt would be funny. I forgot Jerry time machine name and wrote into a book club podcast and now all I feel is shame.
Speaker 1: Uh shot.
Speaker 5: Young Sheldon says, y'all so gay uh Buddha eating guda fucking food to what Budda eating Gouda fucking a food good right now?
Speaker 1: Dude? Sixty six shades of gay.
Speaker 5: Sweeney is the snark Tanks version of Jamie, except no one actually asked him to pull it up.
Speaker 3: He just does it.
Speaker 5: H they think on my head means something else. Crash, I am so fucking gay. Mf coom uh sorry missus. Jackson Badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter Etherian needs help blowing his weapon healthy Orange Man Hunter Napram Melphis won and routing out our list.
Speaker 1: Of half we did it. The goat, the goat. I have to shave. That's when you have to have to shave really bad. Please don't all right, never mind? Yeah, thanks man. I don't like when you look like a baby to save yea, because that's what that's what it is like.
Speaker 4: I get all sex the fucking like us and then like and then I turned on my retard strength and then.
Speaker 1: It's over for you, and I turned on my I put my little sweet It's like it is so deep in you.
Speaker 8: What is this?
Speaker 1: Never mind, I'm not gonna ask that question. By guys
Speaker 6: M