Speaker 1: This is well, good evening, folks, And apparently my co hosts have gone dark on me or just left. So I have made a few phone calls here and there, and I am I'm proud to present.
Speaker 2: Whoa what are you?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 4: Whoa? Get back out of here, Clark, Get out of here, Clark. You don't need to be anywhere near a microphone. You're freaking idiot.
Speaker 3: Move move, just moved.
Speaker 1: Apparently one guest is uh not just a second hostile takeover.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I've gotta I've gotta get gotta get everything set up here.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make me proud to type what I'm about to pray type.
Speaker 3: Glad to be here on the show. To shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: Yes, folks, as you can see, we.
Speaker 5: Have uh go back to laughing at fake Glynn backless one and only mister Alex Jones infra Wars.
Speaker 1: Mister Jones, thank you for joining us on the Ranch Show today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited to be here. We've got a lot of talk. Name Miller. I just I just have to tell you admitment.
Speaker 6: I am being persecuted, and I am being prosecuted unlawfully legally, I don't know, but we're gonna make it for it.
Speaker 3: If you'll just go to my website before it gets sold and my supplements. It will make you strong, It'll make you feel.
Speaker 2: Like a man.
Speaker 1: No, no, sir, Hold on a second, sir. We we don't have the contractual agreement to name those websites, so please refrain. You may slightly mention them, but until we have a contractual agreement, which I don't know if I want to do one way now, because.
Speaker 4: We listen, if I'm I'm talking about whatever I want to talk about, all right, all right, madam Bill, you're.
Speaker 3: Just gonna have to We're just gonna have to just shut up and let me do what I wanted to. Who else is here? I don't even know why. Why do we even happen?
Speaker 1: Well, because we'd like a three prong approach to all topics. So the other person.
Speaker 2: Does somebody say three way?
Speaker 1: This is going downhill really fast, folks. I'm sorry, someone get on as as you can see, folks, my first guest is the one and only Alex Jones, and my other esteemed a guest is R F K JR.
Speaker 2: Macimiller. I gotta tell you something real quick.
Speaker 7: You're you ready, Absolutely, there's an article that came out of media said that I grabbed New York Magazine corresponding Olivia Newsy's hand during a hike.
Speaker 2: I did not grab her hand. I grabbed her butt.
Speaker 1: Sir, Please, we're trying to keep this family.
Speaker 2: More fake news.
Speaker 1: I grabbed her, Junior. This is a family.
Speaker 2: I got a brain worm. This I'm making families. I don't even know the kids. No, no, no, r f K.
Speaker 1: R F kid Junior. Please, this is a family friendly show. We got to keep it family friendly. Please refrain from speaking about the female's anatomy of where you supposedly may have or may have not touched or grabbed.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just trying to collect the fake or correct the fake news because he said allegedly, I grabbed New York Magazines correspondent to Olivia Newsy's hand. I did not grab her hand.
Speaker 2: I grabbed her butt.
Speaker 1: Just stop stop with the hand, stop at the hand, sir.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's talk about three ways. Oh no, okay, Olivia Newsy is a lizard person.
Speaker 7: She's part of the deep state. I know I Alex I.
Speaker 2: Made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, so.
Speaker 5: Than to get involved with the media, s r FK I loved you one time, and you you've just went off in the deep end. At this point, I really am disappointed in the decisions that show I have.
Speaker 1: I have a question that never never.
Speaker 7: Sends spicy messages to somebody of the deep space.
Speaker 2: Just the brain worm was feeding. Brain worm was feeding.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but but now I'm the lone host of the rancho. Right now I get to ask the questions. So my first question, and it's kind of a debate debate for him, and we're gonna start with mister mister Jones first. But the question is to both of you, So RFK be listening, Who out of the two of you is the healthier one.
Speaker 5: Well, clearly you look at me, and while I may not be a typical body style, I have wrestled a bear before.
Speaker 1: Junior, Junior, this is not your time, your time, Jones, please, it.
Speaker 2: Was It was.
Speaker 5: It was a grizzly bear and I you know, we and we fought, and it was it was a great battle. It shouldn't it should have been a book made out about it. That's that's what I should sell next on the side to help pay for these legal phases.
Speaker 3: The book of My Fight between Me and the grizzly bear.
Speaker 5: And so while r f K may look may look good for his age, I can tell you right now, if we were to get in a fight, I would absolutely rip that man limb from limb, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: And then I would feast on his flesh.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so thank you, thank you again. Family friendly, family friendly. Here where let's let's refrain from speaking of ripping flesh off of our other people.
Speaker 2: R f K, why don't you I didn't grab her hand.
Speaker 3: I wish that's right?
Speaker 2: Okay, r f K.
Speaker 7: How do we know this is even I'm in the dark because I'm hiding from my wife because you found out I touched the kaboo.
Speaker 1: I can take that. I can take that answer. Okay. So mister r f K June your god, please please tell us why you believe that you are the healthier of the two guests right now.
Speaker 2: Well, look at me.
Speaker 7: I don't look like I eat Arby's every day. Here I'll show you how healthy I am.
Speaker 2: You're ready? Ready? Here we go? One, two, three?
Speaker 1: Mister what what are you doing? Are you doing? Jumping Jack's? Okay? Moving on, moving on that next question. We're gonna start with mister r f K JR. Okay, so mister r f k.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen, listen, Maga Miller. I gotta tell you something you cannot divide. You can't divide me and Alex Jones in a in a petty little deep state, uh, the battle of who's stronger.
Speaker 2: Because I'll tell you why. We are brothers against the deep space after our children, Maga Miller.
Speaker 5: They're coming after our children after you, not against these people because they want our kids and they want my website.
Speaker 1: Okay, mister k here's the next question. Between the two of you, who has had more conspiracy theories become conspiracy effects.
Speaker 3: Well that was clear.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think that's Alex Jones. That's Alex.
Speaker 7: I probably I probably could remember all the conspiracy theories over my lifetime, but between angry wives and brain worms, I kind of forget things. So we're gonna say, we're gonna we're gonna say, my good friend there, Alex Jones of Texas.
Speaker 5: All right, every everything, everything is a conspiracy, Nate Miller. And when you think everything is a conspiracy, something that's gonna stick.
Speaker 7: Every once in a while, here you want to hear some more Alex, I know you'll like this.
Speaker 2: Cheer me on, Alex.
Speaker 5: One stop you can keep going.
Speaker 1: Please stop. This is a family friendly word sounds just so.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey magamilla. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: I know this is a family friendly show because I even tell my wife that these women are just friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, we're gonna play a little uh wishful thinking. Okay, that's the game which will think.
Speaker 3: Could you take off your son blasses Macanmillar? I want to know if I could trust.
Speaker 1: You can trust me?
Speaker 2: Lizard eyes?
Speaker 1: Do you have lizard I don't have lizard eyes.
Speaker 2: Do you have a brain worm?
Speaker 1: No? I barely have a brain to have a brain work, so I don't have a brain worm. Okay, so.
Speaker 3: We're an important thing you said all night?
Speaker 1: My word, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: I don't like this. I don't like this deep state agent.
Speaker 1: I'm against the Deep States buffoons anyway. Okay, so that's.
Speaker 7: Okay, mister say would say you think the deep state is gonna say Hi, I'm with the deep State.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet.
Speaker 7: I don't belong to They're gonna they're gonna tell you I I don't like the deep State, but really they do.
Speaker 2: And I'm wondering that about you.
Speaker 1: Okay, mister Jones, open your eyes or they're all around us. If Donald J. Trump were to win the president.
Speaker 2: Forget what I said six months ago about him. I'm talking about today.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm talking to mister Jones, Junior. Shut up.
Speaker 2: He showed he told me.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Jones.
Speaker 7: He showed me how to do jumping. Jackson, you would call on two. That was all Donnie right there. He's showed me that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jones. If President Trump were to be reinstated or or won the election, this.
Speaker 2: Qu when when your deep state hack?
Speaker 1: Okay, when he went when he wins in November, If you had your pick of position in his cabinet, which position would you like?
Speaker 2: Jones?
Speaker 1: I'm going for Alex Jones. Now, mister Jones, what position that.
Speaker 2: I want to take?
Speaker 7: Any positions so I can get away from my wife and closer to Olivia.
Speaker 1: Okay, Alex Jones, because your website and everything is being sold off. What position would you like in the cabinet of a Trump presidency.
Speaker 5: I would lack a new position to be created, and I would like it to be named.
Speaker 3: Legal owner of info Wars. So then so that I can tell my empirement.
Speaker 5: I just I don't really care about anything but getting the truth to people. So yeah, I would just I would like him to create a new position called legal owner.
Speaker 3: Of Info Wars forever.
Speaker 5: Any Ways, until he dies, I'll go I'll go back to trying to figure out who's a.
Speaker 3: Lizard, who's not a lizard?
Speaker 5: You know what exactly it is they're trying to do to our gun sure, the downfall of humanity, this is this is what the people want, That's what.
Speaker 2: They want to hear.
Speaker 3: The vast majority of.
Speaker 5: Americans don't believe that what I speak about is conspiracies.
Speaker 2: They believe that.
Speaker 3: When I talk, it is the truth. And I also believe that I'm a.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit of an idiot, though I can't have to admit that. But but but what I.
Speaker 5: Have to say is is that leads me down the pathway to find things that other people won't find, and to dig in places that other people won't dig. Not unlike my friend Donald who dug into Laura Loover.
Speaker 1: Family, the Hey why Robert Jr? Same question for you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: When President Trump went in November, what position in his cabinet would you like to have or be placed in. What position would you like to be placed in in the cabinet of a Trump president?
Speaker 2: Yes? Whatever, whatever, I need a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But see, this is the great part is you know we're playing a what if so you get to pick whatever position.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: At this point, probably just needs to live in Trump's cabinet, not even a questions a place to go, and.
Speaker 7: We're not talking about the cabinet of guys. I'm actually I would live in a cabinet in a kitchen just to get away from my wife because she's really mad at me.
Speaker 2: Right now, what.
Speaker 5: About that couch? I sleep on.
Speaker 2: The couch. The couch is very sticky and stinky friendly.
Speaker 7: Okay, in your question, wait, wait to answer your question. Let me answer your question. All right, your deep state moron, I'm ask this question. That's why I'm hosting you. I don't think you are. I don't think you are. I think the cabal puts.
Speaker 2: You up to this.
Speaker 7: I do the same people who try to take a shot at my president. But hey, whatever position I get, I'm gonna need a I'm gonna need an assistant because I need to get my girl Olivia job since she's on leave. Right now at New York Magazine. So whatever position the Great President wants to give me, would be an honor to have a job, and it would be an honor to serve, and it would be an honor to.
Speaker 2: Be close to Livia every day. Because sexting, sexting her, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going that far. That's that's not family right now, So the the the hour has come as to the closing of this segment of the show, and so we're going to give each of you.
Speaker 3: Can't coming off of you.
Speaker 1: You're not kicking you off, so you can come back.
Speaker 3: You can't take it from me. You can't take it bull wars from me. You're not kicking me out.
Speaker 5: This is my last So this is the last place I can go.
Speaker 1: So we're going to give each of you a ninety second closing statement here on the Ranch Show. So seeing some of the coin flip we never had, I am going to pick RFK Junior. You may go first, with mister Jones finishing up and your ninety seconds Junior begins.
Speaker 2: Now that's what I say to my wife. I did nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: I was texting a friend, just like you text people at the Roiary Club.
Speaker 2: To Olivia, I miss you, baby, I love you.
Speaker 7: We will conquer this together, well, Donald Trump, conquer conquer the liberal media who's trying to separate us because you know, like just for some stupid things like I'm married and that I'm forty years older than her. But I miss her a lot. And and I don't even know what show I'm on right now. Just Alex sent me a text and said, come on and be on my show. And I thought it was an Info war show. I I don't even know who you are, but I think that beard looks very Cia.
Speaker 2: There is Maga Miller, if that's your name.
Speaker 5: This is this is gonna be. This is gonna be my show after after they take it. I had to have a backup plan. So this is this is what mister Jones. Your ninety seconds not started. RFK, you have fifteen seconds left.
Speaker 2: I got that much time left.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: It's hard to talk with my throat and my brain work. So I will just say, Olivia, I miss you.
Speaker 2: I miss you.
Speaker 1: Olivia, come to dead, okay and me I'm just gonna cut Nope, Okay, enough enough of the jumping jokes or whatever physical activity you're doing over there.
Speaker 2: They're not jumping Jacks. I'm grabbing the.
Speaker 1: Buts okay, and now for the final ninety seconds of this this show.
Speaker 2: Hey, back up that thing, Hey, Hey, back up that thing.
Speaker 1: Mister Jones. Your ninety second statement begins. Shut your ninety seconds, mister Jones begins.
Speaker 2: Now whatever.
Speaker 5: I want to know that for years I've been targeted and I've been attacked, and I've been saying that this day would eventually come because we only get on here and we speak the truth.
Speaker 3: In the world can't handle the truth. And the reason the world can't handle.
Speaker 5: The truth is because the people that want to hear it are not in positions of power. We have to weed out the Great Cabal. We have to weed out our political offices of the lizard people. If you freeze frame Obama's face at just the right time, you will see the slits in his eyes.
Speaker 3: The man is a lizard.
Speaker 5: He always has been.
Speaker 2: Forget whether he's true there, that's very true.
Speaker 5: Forget whether that doesn't That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter whether Michelle Obama's a mean or a woman. We just need to weed out the lizard people out of our government. I'm sick of being having things taken from me. For stuff that I did. It doesn't seem fair. We ought to have free speech, We ought to have of We ought to have places where we can just say anything and make billions of dollars and never have to answer for the things that we say.
Speaker 3: In Info Wars, was that last.
Speaker 1: Paradi fifteen seconds, Sir.
Speaker 3: Where I could do that? You can't get me over here that.
Speaker 1: I it's it's my show right now because the other two guys on.
Speaker 5: Here, Elon, please call me, Joe Rogan, please answer my text messages, please, please on Hell I thought we were friends.
Speaker 1: And then that is, thankfully the time we have today on this episode of the Rancho, I want to thank my esteemed guest mister Alex Jones, as well as RFK Junior for taking the stops of my other great hosts, which I hope come back soon. But again this is of the Ranch Show. Again, tune in daily.
Speaker 3: This is the event's cell