Speaker 1: KFIM six forty years later with Mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and as you've been listening to KFI, we've been continuing our coverage of multiple fires throughout southern California. Let's first check in with Chris Adler, who is reporting from the Tribuco Canyon or Airport fire right now.
Speaker 2: Chris, how are you? Are you safe?
Speaker 3: I am thanks moo.
Speaker 4: You know what people are are followers on social media and we're with how fashionable my jacket is as supposed to my safety?
Speaker 3: But no, mo, I am, I am watching.
Speaker 4: I'm watching the bills of smoke right now that are rising up from the can in. There are flames scattered throughout the canyon, so it's in multiple areas as we speak. I'm watching airplanes drop retardant and water from helicopters. Now, as the sun goes down, the helicopters might still be able to fly, but the planes for safety will not be dropping this retardant, so that will stop this evening. But the water drops, I'm told mice may still continue throughout the night. But the smoke has turned from a gray to a red as the sun.
Speaker 3: Is setting here in Tribuco Canyon.
Speaker 2: Well, let's reset.
Speaker 1: This fire began around one thirty pm along the thirty two two hundred block of Tribuco Creek Road, near the Tribuco Flyers Club. More than two thousand acres have been burned from your information, from what you can see, have there been any structures which have been damaged.
Speaker 4: At this time, there's it's zero percent surrounded. But firefighters say they are not concerned because it's blowing upward and outward, and they say that right now no homes are threatened. There were some mandatory evacuations for some areas warnings for others. We saw people coming down leading horses and other livestock down the road, trying to get the horses out just.
Speaker 3: For safety in case this does take a turn.
Speaker 4: But right now there are no homes threatened and no homes have been touched by this fire.
Speaker 1: You're telling us there's a lot going on as far as these retardant drops. What is the air quality like? Is it easy to breathe or is there a high level of smoke?
Speaker 3: You know what, it's blowing away.
Speaker 4: However, from where I'm standing here at this base, where I'm surrounded by cal fire trucks and firefighters who it seems like they're going in and coming out in waves, some going in, some coming out, just back and forth.
Speaker 3: And from this point it's cloudy. You know, there's a bit, there's a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of coughing going on, but for the most part, the firefighters where I'm at or not wearing the respirators. I'm not wearing my respirator right now. As I was coming up through the canyon, I did start to cough a bit in certain areas.
Speaker 3: But the wind is blowing this fire. It's blowing away.
Speaker 4: It seems to be blowing away from us from the direction of the smoke, and so right now, you know, the people were concerned that this might shift and it might go towards homes, but at this point it's not doing that.
Speaker 5: Mo.
Speaker 4: But the firefighters say, you know, they're they're going to be watching this, they're going to be fighting this fighter fire throughout the night. And there's about there's more than one thousand firefighters from multiple agencies, some from out of state, even from Arizona, who are here to.
Speaker 3: Fight this fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you say that there are some coming from Arizona I'm quite sure someone who is listening to this and knowing that there are multiple major fires going on right now, may be concerned about resources.
Speaker 2: Have any of the firefighters.
Speaker 1: There talk to you or express concern about having enough resources to not only fight this fire, but possibly not be spread too thin to deal with the other fires.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and that is always a concern for the firefighters. When I was at the command post speaking with OC Fire Authority, they said, you know, this is a reminder that these fires can shift. They can shift quickly with the Santa Ana winds and the dry weather and the dry brush. This is a vegetation fire. They don't know exactly how it started, but the firefighters say, this is a reminder that these fires can spread. We've got multiple fires going on right now, and it's a reminder for people to to be prepared and be ready and be ready for evacuations because a fire can pop up at any time anywhere in southern California, and they want the public to be prepared.
Speaker 1: From what we can see, we don't know what necessarily started the fire.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 4: They don't know. We don't have any report on what started it. When I asked firefighters. They said, that's still, of course under investigation. But he said, you know, with the heat and the wind and the dryness in the area, he says, basically, it's not surprising they do at this time of year typically do get fires in this region.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's not certain.
Speaker 4: We don't have a definitive answer as to what exactly caused.
Speaker 3: The fire did start after just before one thirty.
Speaker 4: But what is interesting about this fire is how quickly it has grown to nearly two thousand acres and just a matter of hours.
Speaker 1: Well, we know that it's been, you know, inescapably hot no matter where you've been in southern California. We know that this hot weather has played a role. But have firefighters expressed to you as far as how much of a role this heat wave has played in either spreading the fire, growing the fire, or impacting the fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the heat, they say, the heat making it so so so dry, the ground so dry, and even though we have all of that rain over the last few years, and so we had a very rainy winter season last season, the.
Speaker 3: Ground is dry right now.
Speaker 4: If we had had if we had had much more rain, this fire may not be as big as it was as it is, so that's why OC fire authority is saying the dryness of the vegetation, how dry it is is is the reason why this is spreading so quickly.
Speaker 2: Chris Thatdler, of course, be safe out there.
Speaker 1: I can't see you, so I can't comment on what you're wearing, but I care about your safety more than anything. Thank you for checking in with us, and we know you're going to be out there. We'll probably hear from you again later on tonight.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? You be checking in with the news, Joe.
Speaker 3: We'll check in a little bit later with an update.
Speaker 2: All right, it's later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: Now we'll check in with Corbyn Carson on the other side of this break and find out what is happening with the line fire with Kelly six Fri live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and as we continue to get at least the latest with these multiple fires going on, not just in southern California but extending as far as the Veda. You may have heard the news by now that Governor Gavin Newsom has activated the National Guard in response to the massive line fire in San Berdanino County, where at last I checked over eleven thousand people were under evacuation orders. Right now, we have kfi's own Corbyn Carson, who is on scene with his eye view of what's going on. Corbyin i' i ask you, as I asked Chris Adler, first, are you safe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, currently very safe, but looking at these bright orange flames that have started dotting the mountain ridge lines here and in mentone. This is at the base of the fire where a lot of this was really threatening homes. It's moved more east, which has taken this dark haze with it and making it a lot easier.
Speaker 2: To see these fires.
Speaker 6: But we've got a lot of information here in the last May I'm about the last hour from fire officials. One of the better news is that the fire is now surrounded five percent. They crews have surrounded the fire five percent. It was three percent for most of the day, so that is some good news. This thing is currently listed at more than twenty three out one thousand acres. There has not been any buildings or homes damaged to burn. That's also some good news. And really it was really hot when I got here. That's what these firefighters are dealing with. You've been hearing that it's also a little bit of win kicked up here and now and again, but now again the concern is I'm looking at flames across the ridge here and then more into the fire as it moves, as it's moving more.
Speaker 2: East in this direction.
Speaker 6: Multiple agencies had just provided that new intion. Like I said, that there's still that thirty six thousand homes that are threatened. San Bernardino County Fire Protection District Chief Dan Monsley says when the fire floaded over the weekend, he was really concerned.
Speaker 2: But this is what it is now.
Speaker 7: The fire is still danger. Yesterday, I was worried about Angel Soaks Mountain Home village. I was worried about forest falls. The fires make any eastern project movement, and it still has the possibility of doing that.
Speaker 2: We've been challenged by the weather.
Speaker 7: Besides being very hot and as you know, trout and the historic low temperatures or excuse me, low humidity and fuel moistures. These thunderstorms have been moving this fire around. Today the fire is moving northeast, and we're concerned with the citizens of Big Bear.
Speaker 6: So now that movement that was moving just east and they're still kind of battling these stubborn flames along the ridgeline above the Angelus Oaks area. They're now also starting to push of a little bit more concern towards bigs bears as you heard there. So during the night they're going to be looking for some cooperation from the weather. Hopefully that the temperatures drop again as they're supposed to over the next few days. That could be good, but a lot of work here to still be done.
Speaker 1: The reason I asked you about this is because if you were safe, because usually with these big fires it may not be close to structures, but there's always a question of air quality, I asked Chris Hadler, and I'm asking you as well, given the size of this fire, which is much larger than the Tribuco Canyon fire, what is the air quality like?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's been bad all day.
Speaker 6: I mean it's people from I was coming from Orange County this afternoon. You could see that dark haze that everybody's pretty much been able to see all the way over there in Orange County. And this was before the new fire sparked off in Tribuco Canyon and it has extended all the way in my drive across Orange County to San Bernardino County, and it was so bad when I first got here, you couldn't even see the San Bernardino Mountains. It was just blacked out in this kind of gloomy, dark smoke that you couldn't really see deep. And then as that started moving east with the light wind or whatever, you could start seeing a little bit more of the ridgeline, which started showing some of these spot fires we're seeing now that crews are trying to get in and clean up. And when I say spotfires, you're thinking something small. These are pretty big fires. It's just that these mountains are so large they look small from the distance as the closest that you can get to them. And one of the other interesting things that we heard from officials here in this recent news briefing is about evacuation orders and about the resources that are really kicking up thanks to the governor's order. One of the big people talking about that with San Bernardino County Sheriff Shan and Dikis. He says there's multiple resources to help out with the evacuations and of course the protection of people's homes.
Speaker 5: That's Barstal PD, Culton PD, Montclair, Redlands upland Chino, Fontana, Ontario, Rialto and Saramonydino PDEs Pino Fontana, Ontario, Realto and Saramony Doin PDEs. That increased our surge from approximately thirty people in the mountains and thirty people down in the valley to about seventy each day, and as of today, that surge is now increased to one hundred and fifty and of the operational period this evening, we'll almost be doubling those numbers with the National Guard who have been preplaced by the Governor in state oes at the National Guard Armory in Ontario, and we'll be deploying them.
Speaker 2: So a lot of resources will be out there.
Speaker 6: Already, he was talking about some people trying to take advantage of the situation.
Speaker 5: We've only had one case of a potential of burglary or looter and those subjects have been arrested.
Speaker 7: Just like I said, I.
Speaker 5: Am telling anybody right now if you haven't an arrest more or anything, and you enter these areas, we've had a number of arrests already. One in particular was a motorcycle rider on a stolen motorcycle that entered that meet and they are now in jail. We are not messing around, and like I said earlier, your homes are our homes and we're going to be all of this. I don't have an overriding concern that there are looting crews or anything.
Speaker 6: Like that in our area, but he said, really the main reminder was to get ready when evacuation warnings are issued, and it's again similar to those areas that the fire is headed towards, like in Big Bear, and then heed those evacuation orders when they are issued so fire crews can get in and do their job. What has been brought up multiple times in these mountain areas when it comes to these evacuation orders is that there are limited ways in and out of these communities, and all that gets even trickier when fire and lawn fuseement enforcement crews have to get in and get out and try to protect homes and property and lives. And then on top of that you have any potential falling trees, power lines, and other issues that can get people trapped.
Speaker 1: We know from what you've told us that there has been a surge and resources. You mentioned the number of participating law enforcement agencies. I can imagine that there are a number of also participating out of area fire agencies as well. Do we have a number of how many different fire crews or agencies are involved.
Speaker 6: We have about seventeen hundred. More than seventeen hundred personnel that are on scene. We have all kinds of I'm just looking over the incident command here. They are one hundred and almost two hundred engines, water tenders, helicopters that are fifteen of them, including that Quick Reaction Force which is the CH forty seven Shinnooks, which those things can drop three thousand gallons of water per drop and they do it in tandem and it shared throughout southern California.
Speaker 2: So I know they're busy. They've already dropped a.
Speaker 6: Million gallons of water and fire retardant on eighty five fires this year, so I'm sure they're just hopping around from each of these different areas today. But again, on top of that, you have the thirty five dozers, thirty seven hand crews, and then the different agencies. You got Aarrowbear, you got California Conservation Corps, the Department of Corrections is even in on this, and then of course the Governor's Office caltrans. We heard from CHP just everybody really getting involved in trying to get this thing under control.
Speaker 1: Last question, just a quick summary. Is it one of optimism, a feeling of optimism because the temperature is looking to come down in the next day or two, How is the weather going to figure in this the next day or two that is.
Speaker 6: Gonna be up to the potential wind and any and the heat, and then you can just never understand these new thunderstorms and lightning strikes. One of the officials thousands of those over the last couple of days. So hopefully it's looking good that they're gonna get I mean, we saw the containment or the fires surrounded has doubled at least today. It was some positive work yesterday, so we're hoping through the night again this thing will lay down and fire crews can really get some containment built.
Speaker 1: Corbyn Carson, thank you for that great update. I assume you're going to be out there for the rest of the evening and reporting.
Speaker 6: I'm never leaving this is now where I work from the remainder of katnam Jo.
Speaker 2: I'll be out here for some time. If you need me manage.
Speaker 1: One questure, we'll hear you. At least to KFI news Breaks. You got it, sir, It's Later with mokel. We have an update from Governor Newsom regarding THHC product regulations will go over next.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six four.
Speaker 1: And this is a part of a longer conversation that I've been having with you for many years now. If you had even listened to the mo Kelly Show when I was on weekends here, I made it very clear I was for decriminalization, not legalization. I wasn't about the recreational use of marijuana. Wasn't my thing and it's never been my thing for a number of reasons. But some of the concerns that I said back then, and people said like, oh, you don't know what you're talking about. It is inevitable. Look, that has nothing to do with it. I wasn't ever going to support it, and I never will for number of reasons. But my concerns originally had to do with Number one, was it going to be regulated as far as the amount of THCHC in different products? Number Two, when it came to DUIs driving down the influence, was there a test, a reliable test to find out whether someone was driving impaired as to what degree. When it came to THHC number three, the availability of products containing THC.
Speaker 2: Where I didn't.
Speaker 1: Believe even back then that it was going to be limited to just dispensaries. They're going to be these products which are going to pop up in grocery stores in other places because you know, because of what I saw is a lack of.
Speaker 2: Strict regulation of THC. Okay, lo and behold.
Speaker 1: Now a few years later, or more than a few years later, we are now seeing some of that calm to fruition.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Governor Newsom has proposed THHC product regulations.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, who ever thought about that? I did?
Speaker 1: Citing concerns about children accessibility, Oh my gosh, who thought about that?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Newsom proposes the emergency regulations to protect children from dangerous products containing THC. The governor says they're popping up in grocery and corner stores across the state.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're worried about that. Who said something about that? I know it sounds like Bill Clinton. I did not have sex with that woman, Hillary. I promise you what I know. Some of my characters go together and sometimes it's not like Alex Trebeck, oh no, sorry, we were talking about THHC and then it turns into William Shatner swawk, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Okay, you're just doing that debate me analogy? No, because yesterday was Star Trek Day that you're doing that dea.
Speaker 2: No, No, I look, I was not trying to bait you. Good evening, Mark, Ron.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to not have a chance to say good evening formally to you and a happy Star Trek data emo belated.
Speaker 2: Of course, yes, it's only logical to wish you that. No, no, no, no eighty half.
Speaker 1: As I was saying getting back to Governor, knew some and THAC these are some concerns that I had from the very beginning, and I knew there was going to come a point in time we need to have some sort of regulations for the amount of THHD end products, better regulations and parameters as far as what types of products which may contain even trace amounts of THHD available in stores. And even though I know the hip industry is worried about overregulation and how that may kill off some businesses, we talk to people who are in the legalized portion and the underground black market portion, and I know that it's a complex equation of trying to not hurt California legitimate businesses while at the same time trying to make sure that they are protected against the illicit, illegal black market weed and also making sure that there are protections for children. You know, it's I'm going to side with the governor on this one, and that may not be popular, but I'm going to side with them because I want more stringent regulations when it comes to THHD products, where they're able to be bought and how much THC is there is there a level of consistency in the dosage, you know, in the in the same way that there is a lack of regulations of the supplements market, that is less focus on because you don't have as many potential issues with that.
Speaker 2: That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And this is maybe made this confirmation bias for me, but this is not something I'm never going to get behind.
Speaker 2: As far as the recreational use market. Look, the fact that.
Speaker 10: These plus signed shops have popped up almost on every other corner. They're as prevalent as liquor stores, churches, and Chinese food in the urban community almost in every other corner. And now they are starting to make products associated with like vape pens, vape flavors, and things like that that make the idea of vaping thh products more friendly for younger eyes.
Speaker 1: And we also had to deal with the whole deal of the candy flavoring of the vaping you stuff like that.
Speaker 10: I look anytime there is regular elation on any product that, even though I know will probably get fifty eleven talkbacks and emails saying it's not addictive.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: The people that I grew up with, they smoked it all day.
Speaker 2: Long, every day stopped. I can tell.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, if that's not addictive, then I don't know what addiction is.
Speaker 2: But okay, okay, we're not talking about that.
Speaker 9: To me.
Speaker 10: The fact that it's becoming more and more accessible to children, they're damn sure better be some more regulations on it, not just for the the edibles, the chocolates, the candies, everything having to do with it. If it is something that kids can have the ability to get a hold of, you damn sure better put a regulation on it.
Speaker 1: My greatest fear was always that it was going to be as available and accessible as cigarettes and alcohol.
Speaker 2: In other words, you can go to your routs or Vaughns whatever.
Speaker 1: We're not there yet, but we're almost there because we live in a very permissive society.
Speaker 2: Well to that end, Governor Newsome calling for stricter regulations on THC product and availability and things like that actually allows chain pharmacies Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and the like that are having financial struggles move that much closer to being able to carry it on their shelves. We know that's company that's coming, but you have to regulate it, right This helps them out tremendously, right A. They need this boon if they can have THAC on their shells ready for you to just go get it. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not going to be naive anytime the government wants to regulate something that means they want to get a cut of the profits. Yeah, not naive. That's the way capitalism works. If they want to say you can't have it or you can have it, there's always a stipulation that the government gets a little bit of some of it. If you're going to sell that government gets a cut, or you're going to have to pay for this far or this license the regulations that it always works that way. So I'm not speaking about this from a point of naivete. I am saying that the concerns I had originally when we first started talking about the recreational use of marijuana, I still have today. I mean, I'm not going to tell too many stories, but I know that this stuff is addictive. I first, I've seeing too many family members. I know that it's addictive, and I know that they're starting with the experimentation of it much younger. Now, why because it is more readily accessible. I know that when I was growing up and you were growing up Tuala, you had to find that one guy in the neighborhood, you had to go look for it. Now that just go down to the store and almost like in the way that you know, there's no difficulty trying to get it.
Speaker 10: You can actually have some use downsides that hey can you go in and get me a dime back?
Speaker 2: They like they used to do with a Hey can you go in and buy me a beer? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I'm just not I'm just not down for that, and I never will be.
Speaker 2: You And this is when my conservative comes out. It's okay, that's not conservative. It is it is caring about kids. Not conservative.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about the UH with THC weed regulation, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that's what the prood say. Okay, that's a conservative view. Well, you know I clinch.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: As I get older, you know, I start moving over to that side.
Speaker 2: I wish people could see mark space. See mark space. It's led with mo Kelly camp I AM six forty. We alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app LA has a new area code coming, a new area code just in case you couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: Five six two eight one eight two one three three one zero four two four seven one four six zero nine.
Speaker 2: There's another one coming and we'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: If you're like me, you have been fortunate enough to have the same number for more than twenty five years. So I don't think I've had a different number this century. But I'm also a person who doesn't have a landline. I haven't had a landline I think this century at all. There's no real use for it. There's no reason for it, not in my life. I mean, you know, there's no point in just calling home for an answer machine because I'm never home. It's easiest if you want to get in touch with me, you're gonna call me on my cell phone. You're gonna text me or email me, and that'll also hit me on my phone. But some people still have the need for either a landline, or they're going to get an additional line, or they want to change their number, and this may apply to you. Starting November first of this year, those who have two on three or three two three area codes could be assigned a number in the new seven three eight area codeunder certain circumstances. Okay, now two on three slash three two three. We all know that's the LA County area, but specifically it covers downtown La Alhambra, Bell Bell Gardens, Beverly Hills, Commerce, Glendale, Hawthorne, Huntington Park, Inglewood, Lynnwood, Maywood, Montabello, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Rosemead, Southgate, South Pasadena, Vernon, West Hollywood, and unincorporated portions of LA County like where I live right now. The new or the proposed new seven three eight area code is going to serve that same geographic area served by the two one three and three, two three area codes. Here's where it may unpact your life. Customers may be assigned a number in the new seven three eight area code when they request a new service or an additional line. For folks like me who already have a number and it hasn't changed in the past twenty five years or more, and you're in the two one three, three two three, it's not going to impact you. But if you want a second line, or you want a new line or something like that, then it may impact you. What's staying the same, Your telephone number, including the current area code, won't change, So what you have is not going to change. Just in case you're still using a landline and you care about these things. The price of a call, the coverage area, and other rates and services won't change. Mark you and I are old enough to remember when you had to use an operator to dial a long distance call.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and since I grew up with my grandparents, I'm sure they had those candlestick phones, those old timey ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Of course I still have, I believe it or not, from childhood occasional nightmares about trying to dial a number on a rotary phone, and I keep making a mistake and having.
Speaker 2: To start over.
Speaker 1: Look, my grandmother, my father's mother, who lived with us for a time, refuse to use was a touch tone phone to fancy. She was anti technology and the future. Seriously, we were like.
Speaker 9: The last trash family in our neighborhood to get a touch tone phone. Those were like items of the far flung star trek future.
Speaker 2: To us.
Speaker 9: We had a rotary phone until like well past the time everybody else got rid of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, our house had touch tone phones, but my grandmother, in her room, because she was living with us, refused to get a touchtone so it was a rotary phone. And that was why I learned how to use a rotary phone. And I'm not scared by it now. Elmer's working the board tonight. I doubt have you used a rotary phone before?
Speaker 11: I have, but never one in my house. It's just like happened chance I saw one and I had to play with it.
Speaker 9: In a museum.
Speaker 2: Or did you put it this way?
Speaker 1: Did you ever use a rotary phone in a telephone booth?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: Oh wow, see here's the deal. Wait for a really special day. When I was a kid, you go across the street use their rotary phone and play with their little electronic football game that was just like three lines of dots.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have one at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but telephone technology has changed so much now, I know Elmer does not remember a party line.
Speaker 2: I know you don't remember that.
Speaker 11: Is that one like you can't have the internet and the.
Speaker 1: No no no, a party line And this is going back to the early nineteen seventies. Depending on where you lived in the country, even the nineteen sixties party line is you'd have the best six or seven houses and they all had the same number, they just had a different ring so you would know when to pick up. But let's say I'm on a phone, any one of those six or seven houses could pick up and listen in on your call. And you were all waiting to use the phone at any given time. Now, my parents they had, I should say my grandparents, they had like a cottage, a little like kind of like a secondary house out in Colchester, Canada, just on the other side of the Ambassador Bridge leading from Detroit into Canada, and there was a party line there.
Speaker 2: So that's all we had.
Speaker 1: And there weren't that many houses, but we were all using the same freaking phone. And it got to be real stressful when you want to have a conversation with someone and the other five families families because it's only one phone per house, want to have a conversation with someone.
Speaker 2: Y'all, don't look.
Speaker 1: I grew up dreaming that I would one day have my own phone extension in my room. Not my own phone line, own phone number, taking it back to the story. No, just my own phone extension in my room. Now you're living like a king. Look at you. I got a phone I can put in my pants pocket, I can dial it on my computer.
Speaker 2: I can do whatever I want. I'm living the dream of science and technology that was only dreamed of in Star Trek and all sorts of science fiction.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the iPhone now does more stuff than the Star Trek communicators ever did. We are living in the future. I absolutely lee love it. KF I am six forty. We are live everywhere in the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App, Donald Kamala and all the chaos.
Speaker 8: K IF I will bring you the ABC News presidential debate simulcast Harris versus Trump live tomorrow evening at six pm.
Speaker 2: K F I'm n kost
Speaker 9: H D two, Los Angeles, Orange County Live everywhere, on the app radio