Speaker 1: One O one Taco Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. It is a pick your ticket Thursday at one O one one w j R's Instagram. If you're so inclined to maybe want to win some free concert tickets, swing by at some point today. You have to do it right this second sometime today will suffice a whole bunch of big j r R shows again.
Speaker 2: It's at one O one one w j r R and Instagram shows, including dude tickets for that sold out sleep Token show that has been freaking out. We were giving away the tickets last week and people were I want to win those. I want to win those. You can win them by following us on Instagram at one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: I think metallic is available too, I believe so.
Speaker 1: All right. I know many of you are early in your day, perhaps in your vehicle on the way to your your job right now, and I far be it from us to try to shatter uh, you know, you getting in the right frame of mind to face and conquer the work day. And I don't I don't want to ruin anyone's day here, but this may just put a bit of a damper for some I figured it out. Fire Festival too has been indefinitely postponed.
Speaker 3: Who would have ever saw that coming.
Speaker 1: In fact, it's not looking good for Billy McFarland and whoever else is behind this fraud of a music festival, which you know, has moved locations twice at this point and now is on a permanent indefinite hold until they're saying at a later date. But the fact that they're refunding tickets right now, and if you were dumb enough to buy tickets.
Speaker 3: To this, I shouldn't even get your money back. I'm not gonna go that far.
Speaker 1: Well, they do hope that once the new location is unveiled at some point down the road, you'll return to their website to purchase tickets for the great event.
Speaker 2: Don't And if you ever hear anybody you know talking about going to that festival, just tell him you know what, you go ahead, and then just walk the other way from that individual. No longer friends, Pat, that's a friendship ender. If you told me you were going to Fire Festival, you're fired. By the way, I can't believe they're refunding money.
Speaker 1: A guy went to prison over the first failed Fire festival. I'm thinking he probably earned his ways.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, he clearly hasn't because there is no fire Festival too. But he did have the balls to put it on sale. He probably made sure that that money that was put forth by people was secured.
Speaker 2: What about Antonio Brown? Did he have a day have a contract for him?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're gonna have to pay him his agreed He was the one act that was booked. Former NFL player and now claims to be a rapper.
Speaker 2: Antonio Brown again was slated to if you have a friend that was going to the Fire Festival, deep, friend, they're fired.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let me play a little bit of the sounds that were coming from inside a United Airlines flight from Denver to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, when the passengers looking out the window noticed flames shooting out.
Speaker 3: Of one of the jet engines.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This about seventy five minutes into the flight, after they had left Denver, the pilot came on the overhead and informed the passengers that they would be turning around and returning to Denver.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what it? What he was yelling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire fire, Oh they're upset. The fire festivals canceled. No, that's what they were yelling about.
Speaker 3: Oh, nonfused.
Speaker 1: You're conflating two stories here on idiotology.
Speaker 3: Talker back.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure, man, cause of the flames shooting out of the jet engine bird rabbit Easter week, a rabbit got sucked. Apparently rabbit got up into the jet engine area before the plane took off and was there, I guess, holding on for his little rabbit deer life.
Speaker 3: It hopped that high to get in the end it got sucked in.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it did end up then getting ingested, I believe, is the term they use an aviation.
Speaker 2: You took the words out of them mouth, Yeah, ingested and that caused the So it was a rabbit fire, yes, wow.
Speaker 3: Or easter bunny No, he wasn't. The easter bunny.
Speaker 2: Kids don't sucking You thought you thought the egg story was bad enough, and you're you're getting marshmallows or potatoes, potatoes. That whole thing that was like, that's something the news cycles fell into a and yeah, it's dumb as ridiculous. And it was them saying replace eggs because the plastic is that why?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They were saying because braces are you know they're nineties, they're up to ninety seven dollars a dozen, right, yeah, I think so?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on from that car payment for eggs. Yes, I've been remissed this week. I haven't felt any headline of the week contenders until I came across this one. I think this is worthy to bringing up for consideration. It may end up winning by default if nothing stronger appears for the balance of today or tomorrow. Are you gonna take an aud auto audio recording of me doing this so you don't have to write.
Speaker 3: It down exactly and then I just decode it? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Tourists heartbroken after discovering iconic Abbey Road.
Speaker 3: Is just a road? What do they think it was?
Speaker 1: Abby Road? It is what it is is right in its name. Yeah, I mean there is Abbey Road Studio, which is I believe the address is three.
Speaker 3: Abbey Road if I'm not mistaked. But no Abbey Road.
Speaker 1: All it is is a place is Road London for a photo opportunity to recreate Beatles' sixty nine album cover for Abbey Road. It's just it's just a striped crosswalk.
Speaker 3: That that's it. That's all there is. How did people not know that you saw the album cover?
Speaker 1: They thought there's gonna be like some tourist welcome center there or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: God, if you lived on a road like that, that would be Which would be worse, living on Abbey Road or having eight six, seven, five three oh nine is your phone number? I'd say living on Abbey Road because no one makes calls anymore and you can change your phone number.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Tourist heartbroken after discovering iconic Abbey Road is just a road. Wow. Scary moment yesterday during the Mets Cardinals game when a foul ball got ripped down the first base line and hit the first base umpire right in the back of the head.
Speaker 4: He shoots that one all Hunter Wendelstat and he goes down, Oh my, did you get him in the head?
Speaker 3: I think it did, got him right in the back of the head.
Speaker 4: We were just talking the other day about how the base coaches wear helmets and that the base umpires should wear them as well, and Hunter Wendelstadt took a direct shot.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably going to be brought up in a much more serious conversation now by Major League Baseball Ironically, Wendelstat had a call earlier in the game that cost the Mets a run. You get nailed by a line drive foul ball to the back of the head. No, it's not the video of this. If you haven't seen the video footage yet, I put it on our j R R Facebook.
Speaker 2: Somebody says, so much for that theory about lucky rabbit's foot.
Speaker 1: More of them unlucky rabbit period.
Speaker 3: What do you call it again? Ingested, Yes, ingusted that what a horrible way to go