Speaker 1: There are a few things in life that I have a soft spot for, not many, but a few things, And one of them is not the It's not what we're gonna play for you. But JB, have you seen the the videos of the real life Rocky Balboa moments where they put the music to a real boxing match kind of a guy comes back.
Speaker 2: Have you seen these? Oh, they're awesome.
Speaker 1: So it's a it's a boxing match and one of the guys is just getting the crap beat out of him, just like Rocky Balboa.
Speaker 3: Dead anytime it's a comeback they put it to that.
Speaker 1: They got They're so incredible and there's I've seen like four or five of them. So there's one of my soft spots things. But you know, I love Rocky Balboa. Rocky is my favorite movie of all time. But another soft spot for me are little kids that get excited or happy, like when they see the trash man or the ups driver or fire truck and they get some Well this little dude in North Carolina, his mom posted a montage of him freaking out every time his grandpa comes to visit. He shows up every Thursday, and this is how the kid reacts every single Thursday. How great would that be if your grandpa and that's how the kid gets fired up.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 1: But what they don't play in that is the conversation that grandpa has with grandma every Thursday morning, and that goes something like this, I want to go see that rat today.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get all screaming and yell and honey, I just jump on my lafe. Just stay at home and watch see you and end today. No, you have to go see him. He's your grandson. He loves you. He's gonna be Oh, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Did you jump because you thought that was your dog bark in just a second ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was not that was in the video.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought it was my dog. It sounded like my dog. I was jumping for the mike saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was that. That was in the video. So freak out. Stay with us. We've got more coming up. Twenty years ago this week, right, JB?
Speaker 2: Was it this week? Uh? Roughly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, about this time twenty years ago? Do you know what entered our lives?
Speaker 1: I do. I had no idea what it was. Can I tell everybody how this happened? So?
Speaker 2: JB and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're working together doing the radio show. And he came in one morning and he goes, hey, look at this, look at this. This cool and what this was was like a silicon rubber yellow wristband, and he.
Speaker 2: Was, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Last night I was at the Lance Armstrong Foundation gala and they passed these out to everybody.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. Huh, real cool.
Speaker 4: JB.
Speaker 3: Right, it sounds so funny when you put it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, TB, real cool.
Speaker 3: You make me sound like the kid they got the little wingspen for sitting up by the captain on the plane.
Speaker 1: Oh but who what a funk that? Twenty years later, they've sold millions and millions and millions of these yellow wisps.
Speaker 2: Gosh, so a little trivia. You may remember this.
Speaker 3: The first batch of a thousand that they did had a Nike swoosh on Remember that, and I may I may still have that one here somewhere that has the Nike swosh on it. And then you know they when it took off, which no one expected. Nike made that decision like, h maybe it's a little gratuitous to put our swoosh on there, and took it.
Speaker 2: Off a little too commercial?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like, that's admirable. Yeah, but everyone it was synonymous with Nike. It didn't have to have the swosh on it. But anyhow, Yeah, that was the beginning of a movement. I mean, now you've got wristbands for everything. I mean there's purple ones, there's red ones, are green ones.
Speaker 1: They all mean different things, but none of those things existed before the yellow Livestrong wristband. And JB works with Lance Armstrong nearly every single day, very closely with Lance. I know the answer to this because he's no longer part of the list Strong foundation.
Speaker 2: He probably doesn't wear the yellow wristband anymore.
Speaker 3: No, but it's funny I see him out in public offense. Yeah, you know, I did tell you the weirdest time I ever saw one. It was a dirty movie on the Internet.
Speaker 2: But it was a huge deal.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing like John Carrey was running for president and he was wearing one, George Bush was wearing one. Everybody had one, and you couldn't buy him. They were selling out all over the place. And what that raised twenty million dollars or something. It's crazy how much money it raised.
Speaker 3: Oh, over the course of it, it was like five hundred million just on the wristband. I don't know know that the livestrong as a whole, but yeah, I don't know, but yeah, just the riskband alone insane, insane.
Speaker 1: Right, and we had I remember getting like being at a I don't know where I was, but there was some available. They were a dollar and I bought like ten of them, and when you'd give them to someone, they would just freak out because you couldn't get a hold of them.
Speaker 2: Twenty years ago. It's hard to believe twenty years.
Speaker 3: I mean, it seems like forever ago, and it seems like yesterday. I know that sounds stupid. Yeah, I know what you mean. I know what you mean. But it was an amazing thing. And now there's something.
Speaker 1: I mean, every every organization has one, right and none of them have taken off like that. But yeah, very very cool. If you're just joining us. A Jade is with us again today. And by the way, his wife's name is Aaron. Would you please tell Erin I said, hello, butt heead okay, I will pass that. That's how Aaron and I communicate by calling each other names. But that's the only one that I can say on the radio. She always tops me. She always goes.
Speaker 2: She's gross, She's really gross.
Speaker 1: And tell her I said hi, And hopefully she's listening because we're going to talk about one of her favorite people, Dolly Parton, who you gave a really you gave her a really cool anniversary gift.
Speaker 2: We had someone to do a piece of art for Dolly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a I'm looking at it right now. It's in our office. It's a it's a street artist truth Mike Johnson from probably Dolly in the eighties and it just says, pour myself a cup of ambitions above it.
Speaker 2: I gave that to Aaron a year or so.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Well, if you remember, Dolly Parton made Still Magnolia's the movie with Julia Roberts, and this clip is making the rounds again because Dolly just can't get out of the news. Every time you turn around, she's doing something new, and here she is talking about everyone complaining about how hot it was on the set.
Speaker 5: Well, we were like ivery had like ice on the wrist and doing the whole thing. Everyone's like, you know, it's hot, I get some water, and Dolly never said anything, and I finally just had to say, Dolly, I mean you got a wig and you're doing the thing into the wool and I mean, come on, just it's hot. I mean a little, you know, but just like say just say I'm hot. You know, this is a drag. And she said, when I was a little girl, I wanted to be famous and I wanted to be rich, and now I'm both those things.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to complain about it. So Dolly it is. It's it is so Dolly. That's what makes her so amazing.
Speaker 1: Right, she never forgot where she came from, Pigeon Forward, you know what I mean. It's like she grew up dirt, dirt poor and has made it big. So I like that. That's something to remember, you know, how good you actually do have it versus how bad something can be. I mean, it's great perspective from Dolly Parton. So I don't know if Dolly's got to She did that whole album. Did you hear the remake? I don't have a handy of nine to five that she did with Pitbull, No awesome, really really good. She did a bunch of collaborations for a new record, and I think it was on her rock album.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: So who wouldn't want to collaborate with her, like it's one of those people, like same thing with Willy. Anyone says if they want to do a song with you, you do not say no.
Speaker 1: I don't care who you are. One hundred percent agreed. He's JB. My name is Sandy. Don't go anywhere. We've got more coming up. The Sandy Show is brought to you by our bank. Transitioning to our bank is just a click away at www dot r dot bank. Remember FDI s if you spend any time at all with this radio show with JB, or without JB, with Tricia, with that or what you do know is that we don't dig into politics.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Just a great way to make half of your audience mad.
Speaker 2: Right, we talk about politics, so we steer clear of it.
Speaker 1: But this is worth talking about because I thought it was pretty interesting. I don't know if it's conniving or clever or what. But there's a guy. He's a trademark attorney who back in twenty twenty he bought the web domain Harris Walls dot com. And that's, of course Kamala Harris the vice president, and her selection to be on the ticket with her is the governor from Minnesota, Walls, so he owns the domain Harris Walls dot com and he paid nine dollars for it.
Speaker 2: Nine bucks. He bought up all of the.
Speaker 1: Domains of Harris whoever governor's in the Midwest and has just been squatting on them for.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because I thought you couldn't do that anymore. You had to show that you're using it as a business. But apparently not.
Speaker 2: I don't thought.
Speaker 3: I thought you had to show valid use or it could be it could be taken from me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, they haven't taken it from him, and he's willing to sell it for fifteen grand, and that's how much he sold Clinton Kane dot com going back there, Hillary Clinton, So that's reasonable.
Speaker 3: He's not totally gouging it, right, like for a political campaign. That's that's nice, right.
Speaker 1: Fifteen grand because I think I remember going back, like somebody owned Coke dot com and they got a couple million for it, right, Yeah, But this guy, the Cane, the Clinton Kane campaign back in twenty sixteen, they didn't they didn't sell it, right, they declined to buy it, so it snapped up grabbed by a digital marketing company that turned out to be owned by the Donald Trump campaign. Of course they used it to publish anti Clinton news.
Speaker 2: Right. It's just such a sunny world, right it is.
Speaker 1: But I don't think anyone's gonna buy that. I mean, Harris Walls dot com. They'll come up with something else.
Speaker 2: There's always like a little work around, ye, right, But you're right.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thousand dollars is not in campaign money. Is not that much.
Speaker 2: That's that's reasonable, right, didn't you do?
Speaker 3: We still own super Bowl Saturday Night. I finally go that dream never never happened. Yeah, that was our big play years ago. We were on this campaign to get the Super Bowl moved to Saturday Night. So JB snatched up super Bowl Saturday Night dot com and we were gonna get rich.
Speaker 2: The letter are proudly sponsors the Sandy Show.
Speaker 1: Find Out how are Bank can cater to your business or personal financial needs. Connect with them at www dot r dot bank. Remember FDI C JB. I want you to meet a friend of mine. His name is Jason Wright. He joins us every single week to talk health and fitness because you know, look at me, I am the picture of health and fitness over here.
Speaker 2: All two hundred and forty something pounds of me.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll vouch for you a lot healthier than you were a decade ago.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's very very true. You get that right, right.
Speaker 1: And I do add my creatine and my cinnamon to my coffee every morning, which is if Jason told me to do. But today, Jason, let's talk about And I know, JB, you're interested in the saunas, very very drendy right now, and there's a lot of stuff about it. So why don't you ask Jason what you were going to ask him?
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to find out if I got the right thing person, because I just spent a bunch of money on it. Real short story, you know, it's like my wife and daughter and I were reading about saunas, you know, hot and cold therapies, and we fell in love with the sauna. We joined one of those places where you can get a membership, and long story short, we realized we were using the sauna most of the time. It was just our favorite service they offered. And then I was like, you know, if I buy one of these backyard saunas and do interest free for a couple of years, I'll own this thing and have it in my backyard. So I ordered something. It's a barrel sauna. There's a lot of different brands out there that do them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: My wife and daughter were like, make sure it's big enough that I can stretch and do so it's like it'll hold like six people. But the main thing that and you probably know a lot more about these, but the brand of the heater was HUM and its Wi Fi enabled, so you can turn it on when leaving work and it's good to go when you get home.
Speaker 2: And it supposedly heats up faster. And I didn't know.
Speaker 3: The difference totally between infrared and then just straight up heat. But a lot of people I talked to said go with the straight up heat. So tell me if I'm going down the right path here.
Speaker 6: Well, the first thing I want to say, JB, is that you mentioned something that has nothing to do with sauna at all, in that you found something you like. You found something that is good for you that you knew you were going to be consistent with, and you were going to be consistent with it because it's what you like. So the first thing I'd like to talk about to people is like, do what JB? Did find something that has a health benefit that you really like and you will stick with, And let that be the start we talked about before we started recording, Like, what's that one hack that you can do that can make you healthier, live better, live longer, healthier, whatever the case may be. Whenever you're trying to figure out, don't listen to guys like me and go, God, that sounds terrible, but he says, if I do it, I'll live longer. No, find something that you can do that you already enjoy. So, first and foremost, well done, dude, you found something that is very good for you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Secondly, okay, there is some discussion as to whether infrared versus just basic sauna is better or worse. The infrared does have a little more benefit when it comes to mitochondrial health and some of the internal healing. But here's the deal, they both have massive benefit. The Scandinavians who are known and really put the sauna use on the map and have really shown a lot of the research that we look at now for the benefits of it. They're using good old traditional saunas like the one you got, which, by the way, I've got kind of sauna envy. That sounds like you just rolled up in a Cadillac sauna. Dude, it's a well done JB. I think sounds amazing. I just want to sit there.
Speaker 3: I just want to sit in there in the heat and eat ten fish and be very scar.
Speaker 2: There you go. There you go, brother, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: And then you'll you'll step outside and do some whim hoff you know, ice baths and stuff, and you'll really be crushing it. But no, I think that that's great because what you're going to get from that sauna is detoxification, relaxation, muscle recovery. It's good for if your mental health, your physical health, your immune system is going to benefit due you did it right.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. Sounds like you've got a great system.
Speaker 6: And I would tell people again, don't get so hung up on infrared versus uh regular sauna. And also if you're someone that you're like, gosh, do I need to do hot or cold? Or am I just de feeding the purpose of only doing an ice barrel and not doing a sauna?
Speaker 2: Should I just give up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do one or the other.
Speaker 6: Do the one that you're going to stick with, And that's what you should do. So i'd say, all in aled, JB, well done, brother.
Speaker 2: I got a question for you, Jason.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about sauna, and it is the kind of the I don't know much about it. Is this the kind of sauna that you can find at a gym? Is that? I mean, you know, just go sit in there and sweat or a lot of hotels have them, but you know no one ever uses them. But you know what I mean? Is it just we're talking about traditional sauna, just a sweatbox, right.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, what JB has it sounds like to me is he has the modern version of what we've all seen forever that you know, the little stones you can put the heat under there, that's what that's the old school. Yeah, that's exactly what he has and they are fantastic. And the biggest thing too, that you're gonna see is a lot of ancillary benefits like better sleep again, You're going to have increased immune response, it's going to be good for your muscle recovery. There's just so many benefits to son and cardiovascular health. You will actually benefit from that as well. But yeah, Sandy, it's just a It's just a sweat box.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: It's just a hot box that don't overthink it. That's what you're dealing with, all right. Jason Wright is our guest.
Speaker 1: You can find his podcast the Justin Wright Show excuse me, Jason Wright Show, and also the Healthy CEO. Get It where you get your podcast, JB. You look like you had a question. I'm sorry, did you?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I was just going to add to it.
Speaker 3: I like, I spent a lot of time making this decision. Plus I wanted to build a backyard, pergo let it put it under. But I've seen the prices come way down in the last year, like lot, like a lot of things that people wanted for their home during COVID, they did whatever they could. But I think there's from what I gather, there's a lot more competition and the prices that are coming down, and probably by you know, a Black Friday Thanksgiving, you could probably get you know, twenty five dollars off or something. So they're they're surprisingly affordable.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: Well, and not only that, JB. So let's say that we have somebody that's listening to this and they think, you know what, I've never really used Sana, and I don't know infrared or regular. The cool thing is if you want to start with infrared and you don't want to go Cadillac style like you did with yours, and you just want to see if you're going to use it, because like whenever I said before, you want to actually do the things that you're going to do that are gonna that are not going to offer a great deal of resistance to getting you to stick with it. You can actually get at higher dose, that's the one I use. I have no financial affiliation with them whatsoever, but higher dose. They have an infrared blanket. It's like a think of a sleeping bag that you get in and it's an infrared sawn up blanket. I think I paid five hundred bucks for that. That's a good way to start to see if you're actually gonna do it. And then what jab said is exactly right because it's getting so popular more and more people. Just like with the ice ice bouts, there's a lot more competition out there that is driving the price down a little bit. So if you look, if you try one of the blankets first and you go, yeah, I really dig this, I'm sleeping better I'm enjoying this. If I had the big, you know, catillite model like JB has, I would absolutely use this thing all the time. Well, then you can step up to that and your price is probably gonna be a little bit better. And I'd say that one of the things that I would look at is, like you mentioned the heater that you have, that's what you want to make sure is that there is quality in the actual mechanics of the of the device, because there are a lot of things that are being made over in China. The good example on the other side on the cold plunges, because I just got through doing a lot of shopping for a chiller for my ice barrow, and there's a ton of them coming out from overseas that look like, oh my gosh, this is five hundred bucks here, but the same thing is thirty five hundred dollars over there. You get what you pay for. So that's why I would say JB. You probably spent some money, it sounds like, because you got a really good one, but it's worthwhile.
Speaker 2: It's going to last you longer.
Speaker 6: You're not going to have to replace that as soon as you would some other piece of garbage from overseas.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a quick break and more with Jason Wright. The big question and when you hear about people dieting to trying to lose weight, what I hear all the time or read all the time is protein, protein protein, Exactly how much should you eat? Jason o'tellus coming up on one O three point one, Austin's ad station. It's your friend, Sandy. I've got a friendly reminder from my friends at Kangaroof.
Speaker 2: You know them.
Speaker 1: They've been taking care of Central Texas for more than twenty years, and not only do Kangaroof's team of advisors do great work, but they're also really thoughtful. The other day they reminded me that it's been almost a year since that terrible storm we had last September. That one really packed a wallup and the damaged roofs all across Texas. Some homeowners are still dealing with the problem. Here's the thing to remember. Many insurance companies have a one year deadline to file claims. If you miss the deadline, insurance won't cover repairs. So if you have damage from the storm, Kangaroof can help not only with repairs, but also with the insurance process once you file your insurance claim. This is really helpful stuff because the insurance process can be complicated. If you have questions about your roof, give my friends at Kangaroof a call. They even perform complimentary inspections. Find them online at kangaroof dot com. Jason Wright is our guest today and we're always talking health, fitness, longevity, and if you're just joining us, Jason was talking about the benefits of using a sauna. If you missed it, you can download the Sandy Show podcast where you get your podcasts and listen to that. But now we're going to talk about protein and how much protein you should be eating in your diet a healthy diet. But a reminder that Jason also got a great website called shopauthentic Health dot com. It's great for supplements, it's great for information, So check that out. Shopauthentic health dot com. Use the promo code Sandy get twenty percent off again that shopauthentic health dot com. Protein protein, protein, That's what we hear when you're trying to lose weight, eat a lot of protein. How much is a lot or how much is enough?
Speaker 6: All right, So here's what you're gonna the standard recommendation is one point eight grams per pound of body weight. Now here's one of the things to go backing up, you know, Sandy, I love to make this easy for your listeners. I want them to think about things that aren't drudgery, just like what we're talking about Jbdessuna because he likes Sona. This is one of those magical things when it comes to diet. You get to ask yourself how much can I eat? How much do I get to eat? Instead of oh I can't eat that anymore. Not talking about taking things out of your diet, you think about putting things into your diet. This should make your listeners happy to go. I'm telling you right now you're probably not eating enough. What I would suggest is that and I said that wrong. I think it's actually less than that. I think it's actually like one point four grams per pound is actually the recommended dosage of protein. But if you really want to do this right, I suggest, and again I mentioned it before we got on Peter Atilla, who's right there in Austin that I respect. I think that doctor Atilla is doing amazing work in this space. Whenever patients go to his program, which is early that that's the name of the program. Then he recommends two grams of protein per pound of body weight. So if you add that up, most of you most likely are getting less protein than you need. So this should make you feel good. This is an opportunity to actually go eat more. Now you want to make sure that you get that protein from really good sources like lean meats, and like we've mentioned before, if you're trying to change your body composition, you need to lose some weight and you're doing those essential meno acids. The cool thing about it is EAAs they can if you have a really good, high quality essential amino acids, that can actually make up for around twenty two grams of actual protein that you get from animal sources or something to that effect, or like wave protein or something like that. So you can actually take those essential a meno acids, not consume the calories there, but you actually get the protein synthesis. So I would tell people for bone density, for lean body mass, absolutely make sure you're look, if you want to lose weight, you gotta count calories. You got to make sure that you're in a chloric deficit. But that's a conversation for a different day. This is one that I think you need to be counting to keep up with those grams of protein that you're consuming. It's going to be so important for you to protect your body as you get older.
Speaker 2: Jason Wright is our guest.
Speaker 1: You can find this podcast the Jason Wright Show and the Healthy CEO Podcast.
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 3: I saw you had something there. Yeah, let me let me ask you this, Jason. So obviously that I'm guessing the best kind of protein you would want is like real meat, chicken fish, the cleanest and wildest raised as possible. Right, Yes, But for a lot of us when you're in a pinch and you can duck into a whole Foods or you know, just your local pharmacy and grab this protein bar or that protein bar just to get you through those gaps. I get so tricked by reading labels. And my daughter, who's twenty two years old, is a very good label reader. I'm sure you are too, Jason. And I'll pick up something that I think is a good healthy protein bar and she'll go, oh, this is crap, Dad, look at this. So if you you know, if you have one or two off the top of your head that people can just keep on them, or have you come up with anything like that that helps you get through those gaps?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, So I usually reach for a quest product. I trust they have pretty clean ingredients. And the one I will tell you, I hate to tell you not to eat one, but there was one that I loved. I used to eat one of these every single day until I found out what kind of industrial seed oils they have in them. So I want to I want to name this one because I don't want to bash any product. But whenever you're looking for your protein bar, then look for the things that make it taste good or give it its consistency that are bad for you, like industrial seed oils. And that's going to be stuff like some some somenflower oil and things like that. Those are going to be bad for you, so look at That's how you read the labels to figure out those things in the protein bar. But now here's another deal that you can do JB. And I know this some some people may say, no, I'm just not going to do that. One of the things I will try to do when I'm in a pinch, instead of going for the protein bar, I will go for one of these little packets of tuna that you can get that are air sealed, and wild Planet is probably it's my go to. I'm sure star kissed and you know, Charlie's great and everything, but it's not organic. It's a probably, I just don't think it's quite as clean as Wild Planet. But you can buy these little packets of tuna, and so that's what I will do. And also another pretty clean choice for some decent protein and some good clean fat is to get a little cup of the of the guacamole, the Holy guacamole. Those are not bad, They're not no, they're using not organic, but nevertheless eating those things that's what I try to So not only what I tell people mine it's gonna be a quest product, it's going to be a protein bar. But folks, if you're out in a grocery store, especially if you got access to a Whole Foods or something like that, go and get you some prepackaged tuna or something like that.
Speaker 2: They even have prepackaged boiled eggs.
Speaker 6: Now you can buy these little packets that has some cheese, some boiled eggs and some things like that that are good whole foods, but give you that protein you need. I guarantee it, you'll feel a lot better. Another when that really happens to me. JB is an airport. When I'm running food and I don't want to eat at a Chili's at an airport where I'm going to pay twenty or thirty percent more, I'll go through one of those little markets and look for something that has like a couple of boiled eggs, some cheese, maybe some nuts. That's another good source too, to kind of get you the fats and the proteins you need without having to eat all those go through that just plethora of protein bars. So but if I'm going to it's usually going to be a quest product.
Speaker 2: Makes a lot of sense. It's easy.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a little bit harder, but it's definitely worth it right to find those things instead of just throwing down a Snicker's bar, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one percent. And that's the thing. A lot of it's just a mind shift.
Speaker 6: If you start to think of food is fuel, then start to think of the highest quality fuel you can put in your body. And it's okay to go in and also it's okay to go into a grocery store and instead of a convenience store, most of them have gas stations in front of them anyway. So if you're getting gas and you're hunger, you're in a pant, you're on the road, go ahead, walk into an ATV and go through the perimeter of the store and load up your little handheld basket of real.
Speaker 2: Food to take back to the car to eat with you.
Speaker 6: Make the make real food, you're on the road, snack And a lot of times we just don't think of that. We're just we're so trained to think what's most convenient that we don't think that you could just you know, an apple's pre packaged. By god, it's there, it's the it's already packaged for it. Just rip the label off and the only processing that's been done is the man is. The man has picked it, and if it's organic, it hasn't been sprayed there. There are ways you can fill those gaps with real whole food. You just gotta start thinking about a little differently. I travel with life chickens all the time, now, Jason.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 6: I did that for a while, but ringing their necks on the road, dude, I was swerving.
Speaker 2: It was it was a mess, you know, it was a mess, but it was fun.
Speaker 6: Whenever I'd ring the neck in the on the highway like on I twenty or thirty five year Austin and hold it up, you know, to the car next to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all about that. You're not kind of guy, JB. Jason Wright.
Speaker 1: Our guests go to shopauthentichealth dot com. Use the promo code Sandy get twenty percent off. Also check out his podcast, The Jason Wright Show and The Healthy CEO Jason. It's always fun busying with you. We'll do it again next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys,