Speaker 1: One with Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. I remember we'll be uh shooting out on thirteen more one thousand dollars cash prizes today. You can jump in and try to score each one of those as you listen throughout the day for hourly keywords and rock the Bank starts at nine oh five. Told you yesterday are latest winners here on JR R. Merrill and Amy both one one thousand dollars on Friday. So, uh, there's something going on in Cali, Columbia called the UN Biodiversity Summit.
Speaker 2: That sounds pretty hardcore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, whatever it is, it's uh delegates in from all around the globe. Yeah, talking about biodiversity, which I said, sounds extremely exciting. Think got a small problem. Didn't have enough hotel accommodations for all of these delegates. Story here about a group from Uganda who arrived only to find no rooms available. That is when one of the cities numerous as they're dubbed love motels, stepped up. Oh is that like almost like a brothel? These are hourly rate motels that you know, the city's prostitutes operate out of.
Speaker 2: So you come in for this massive summit, your some top scientists representing your country, and you got to sleep in a powerless.
Speaker 1: Of They've been booked at the Motel Desios. Do you know what that means in Espaniel, Bob, you're taking Spanish.
Speaker 2: Desios Desires, Motel Desires, featuring hourly rates equipped each room equipped with circular beds, a love machine, chair, dance poles, wed ceilings, and sex swings. And again I say, all these top scientists and they go to sleep there. I was just picturing the sheets in the place. I wouldn't picture all that stuff. What are the dude? The rubber stell He's trying to sleep on a rubber sheet. The those are for pleasure, not sleeping. What are the delegates from Uganda? Said?
Speaker 1: I don't know. The boat of behind the mirrors on the ceiling. It was very funny to watch yourself falling asleep.
Speaker 2: Dude, Hello, hello, step out of the science lab. Bro. Why don't you just waltz down to room number eleven B and get Cindy. I guess that's not a Ugandian name. It gets Cindy and they're in Colombia. Have her come on over. Still, probably a room eleven B.
Speaker 1: How about the love machine chair? What do you think that is? Just fest?
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: All on that thing.
Speaker 2: I was read in between my seat today on the way to On the way to work this morning, I was trying to find my chaps tack and I thought it rolled out of my pocket. So I reached between and I just felt the in Big Blue. I was driving my daughter's something Blue. Yeah, Big Blue. But I reached in and pat. You know that feeling when you reach in between couch sheets, couch seats, or a car seat. You never know what's there. It's just crumbs. It's just a weird Okay, that's gross. You need to wash my hands kind of feeling. Think of all the nooks and crannies in a love chair.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: As interesting as that is, I want to back it up a little bit here, Big.
Speaker 1: Blue, what do you need to know? So?
Speaker 2: Have you just completely lost your man card and lost your truck in the process. You just know my wife, My wife wants to drive the truck while I drive the beat up Big Blue. So I'm gonna you know, happy wife, happy life. Cool? You know how, speaking of happy wife, happy life, there's got to be one for happy husband. You know how I'm sleeping back in the dorm room, as she calls it, right, why is that this time?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What's what do you mean? What I never left?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You're still in separate room. Yeah, okay. I talked her into it because honestly, it's better for both of our sleep patterns. For okay, just to fill you in really quickly, I my wife was sick about two and a half months ago, and I went and slept in the spare bedroom and then I realized this was pretty cool. Man. It's got a bathroom attached to it. It's got a beer fridge within feet and and you know, TV, all the amenities. And she was in there last week and said, it's like a love motel. This is like a dorm room in here. My god, it is that all I need to microwave on that that cabinet right there and we're zet. But anyway, so in the dorm room that I've been staying in for about two two and a half months, there's sugar ants in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I noticed him this morning.
Speaker 2: You know which ones I'm talking about, the fast little ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta put out the bowl of sugar water.
Speaker 2: If anybody else knows a remedy for sugar ants. Let me know, like the sticky blug pad or I can't have the dorm raid. No, No, that doesn't killt h Well, I mean it would, but it doesn't take care of the problem. I just I don't want the wife getting win that I have sugar ants in the dorm room. Do you want a headline of the week, Yeah, give it to me, you ready, Yeah, hope everything works out with the sugar ant issue. Somebody said, happy wife, happy life, happy husband, suspicious wife.
Speaker 1: Good point, very good points.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Frenchman dies by suicide after failed beard transplant by a state agent.
Speaker 2: WHOA okay, by suicide? Keep doing that. I'm still writing.
Speaker 1: Frenchman dies by suicide after failed beard transplant by a state agent.
Speaker 2: How do you get a beard transplant?
Speaker 1: I had never heard of such a thing until I saw this item here. French guy goes, as I guess a lot of folks have been doing as of late, to Istanbul, Turkey, where you can get cut rate medical procedures as far as price goes.
Speaker 2: We had another story where somebody went tastambili Yeah, so uh.
Speaker 1: Which, Hey, if you can save money on a legit medical procedure. I'm all for that, because medical prices are ridiculously overpriced. Keyword here, legit. This was not legit, as the said beard transplant was performed by an estate agent, a real estate guy doing bear transplants.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. A guy in a slow real estate market. He's got Yeah, he's got to get a side hustle going. So, uh, this is I don't want to even see face to beard trans You ain't a bunch of hair out of the back of your head, try to transplant it onto your face. I guess if you have a problem growing a beard. And then it caused this guy to kill himself. Yeah, I guess. It was so bad.
Speaker 1: And the hair, the hair foucles that were ripped out of his head where it was done so bad that they weren't going to grow back. So now he has hair on his face, but no hair on the back of his head, and he's just he went into this downward spiral and.
Speaker 2: That was it. He couldn't take it. You're French. You just have the mustache. You know, we we that one, you know, the one that's a little yellow from all the SIGs. Uh, let's Compare that headline, by the way, that is Frenchman dies by suicide after beard failed beard transplant from the state agent. Find a state agent. Okay, that's today's. Yesterday's was Florida uber eats driver, spitz in customers face, steals food and yard decoration fall decor. Yes, yes, said happy follow y'all. See what else is? I think happy fall y'all's winning so far this week.
Speaker 1: See what else is well? Happy fall y'all wasn't in the headline, Taco that was part of the body of the store, no, I know.
Speaker 2: But just the fact that she spit in the customer's face, took the food and a yard signs pretty good. Plus the other one of all, suicide was kind of like, you know, not that big. I wasn't focusing on that.
Speaker 1: I was focusing on beard transplant by an a state agent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's It's not something you usually encounter every day. Thank you to everybody at the text line for the sugar ants in my dorm room. Pat Tarot is what is called tarot bait. I'll be picking that up later today. I appreciate it so my and nobody tell mus Taco about the sugar ants in the dorm room.
Speaker 1: Well, especially if it comes out one hundred thousand want radio station.
Speaker 2: No, I think we got some pretty hush hush kind of peeps.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'll just assume none of her friends or acquaintances are listening right now.
Speaker 2: That's a good assumption. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Police are called to uh a disturbance at the Burnaby Mountain golf course. This in a British Columbia, Canada, where the suspect, who ended up being arrested and according to police, apparently had a few too many drinks, assaulted another golfer by breaking his driver over his head.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what's wrong with you? MP? We could de escalate this, that's like pat. Yes, I have the video footage of that on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: It goes along. You want to hear that clunk again? Listen to oh my god, what's.
Speaker 2: Wrong with you down?
Speaker 1: RCMP?
Speaker 2: We can escalate. The dude was pissed because that group had hit up on him. Uh huh, and that that that's how it ended. Did he hit did he had broke off when he hit him?
Speaker 1: So it was just the shaft? Well you watched you tell me, I don't know. It sounded like he landed.
Speaker 2: With that because if it's if it's the the actually dude, they can he put the dude on the ground. I guarandamntee it or Hmber driver to the head or failed Beard transplants driver to the head, not just the shaft. I got every all I wanted the shaft people. Yes they're in the dorm room. On demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: All right,