Speaker 1: Hey, man, how you doing do.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yo, hey may how you putting a new dinner set the neighbor? What is all? Guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah? H hey, guys, what's up?
Speaker 4: H m who?
Speaker 5: Men?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hey? No, I didn't watch the ae W No, I didn't go to Hackemania and I would rather use the thing number one keem. This is the second time that King's tried to do an event. I'm glad that Billy the Fridge is gone. Billy the Fridge has more subscribers than ever on his own channel. Billy the Fridge has more subscribers than a lot of those morons that they have working there. Restov has has less describers Scooter. Gigi doesn't even have a fucking channel. Gigi is a Gigi is a is one of those people that hangs out in IP two discords just to get herself famous. Gigi is a loser. Click that because a lot of people think, listen, I don't care about Hackemnia. Oh and by the way, yeah, I know I know that, I know why because Gigi is a sell Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 1: I talked. I was talking to the roommate the other day about about it. She says, just book, just book the event and all. I'll get us there for Hackymania four if they have one. But we're not gonna go to Hackemedia. We're not going there for Hackymnia four. I know they're gonna have a Hackymedia four because there's Yeah. But also here's the thing. Nick Rikata had to go home to deal with a heroin that was set up for today because Aaron Michael Imholt had to start some ship here here. Let me say this. Aaron Michael Elmholt is a he would throw lawsuits and all that, but when he was the one that was having to deal with it, he was crying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, he's working as an idiot.
Speaker 1: Here's the theme with with that, I think the best people that were here's the theme. No. By the way, I checked the leaderboard for the for the twenty four hours from sun this morning, from the Sunday streams, there was only nine people that got donations to super tips and nobody likes onions was number was number nine on it. Yeah but no, but no, no, no, I don't know. I don't watch Pasti's show. I don't watch Passion's show anymore. I think PESSI is a piece of garbage. I think that he needs to he needs to realize who made him before he's.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: You know, I just want to say to everybody, I hope that everybody is staying safe. I hope a lot of you. Um, I just wanted to come on here and have a good time. And I like, yeah, I don't know who you're talking about. I don't know who you're talking about. Sorry asparty, I don't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Mm stop ship.
Speaker 7: Mh chool not sp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope everybody is standing serious. Yah yah, listen, I know that can clipseles lit on eclipses. So it's I'm told how you do.
Speaker 8: Wake up in l a gob He's hiding black James Anton, he got the mic intact not am sharp on the jailp way, the hate reports live.
Speaker 9: That it behave He'll hit you with new straight from the source.
Speaker 10: Didn't open the phones ring on the force.
Speaker 9: I was from coast to coast wide and free serpent seed theories.
Speaker 10: Bring him to me to me, Hey, hey k on the airthday.
Speaker 9: Christian now for mal leading noise, rebuking the devil calling now take a call, baby, Hey get on break from punch of TV to the rum stream.
Speaker 10: He's dropping true bombs.
Speaker 1: Living in the drink. Hey, hey, hey, what you gone save?
Speaker 10: He up that phone.
Speaker 1: It's judgment.
Speaker 9: Dave got a calling name every talking no testament God?
Speaker 1: Is he really satan man?
Speaker 8: That's a hard night, David from a call of no Wappoli site Tree of Nhloge drama keeping it tight.
Speaker 1: It's on your master stories.
Speaker 8: Epstein on the scale, Mohammed bursa bankers.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, won't fail.
Speaker 9: He'll say, I rebuke you when Jesus name what'll sipping neck coffee.
Speaker 10: Staying in the game. Hey, hey, k on the heirthday Christian, Now for me leading the rebuking.
Speaker 8: The devil calling now the fake take your calls, baby to get on break, bye, make go feed you ripping super rolling in from Christiana dine to the next wife.
Speaker 10: Many a ka, keep the fight lids all.
Speaker 1: Rady you over here and never go on with Hey, guys, this is hako.
Speaker 9: You were taking your calls hey eight eight seven seven five three seven seven.
Speaker 8: Three got a Bible question political being bringing on nobody camp needed just believe.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Allen and Michigan.
Speaker 10: What's good brother every single.
Speaker 8: Day from the West Coast poolpit paving. Wait, no compromise, no PC play, just truth in Jesus hate all the way.
Speaker 11: He pay nine kay the reports all higher call in now.
Speaker 10: Thanking higher.
Speaker 1: Reports, signing all he thank Jesus is Lord.
Speaker 7: See you tomorrow, dude a little turtle.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 12: Welcome to the Elf Show?
Speaker 1: Baby hah Hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 12: What's upbere.
Speaker 2: Mhm?
Speaker 1: Did everybody's been asking about you every time? You're not all it's just where's Ol? Where's Ol? Where's Oul?
Speaker 12: What a bunch of callies.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. Then I realized I wasn't clipping it because I ran out of clip space for my uh clips. But but uh been don doing a lot of I've been putting the clips up on like my social media and stuff.
Speaker 10: So he.
Speaker 7: But but al al uh sorry, so.
Speaker 1: So I have Did you hear that? Chris Thompson went nuclear on his co host.
Speaker 12: What about the granny butt boning?
Speaker 1: No, not that we're not talking about that. I don't want to talk about that. I just wanted uh yes, Aurora, Aurora, Aurora U her uh. Chris's former co host made a video saying that given the one of the reasons why she's not Chriss Chris his co host anymore. You know, kids not there anymore. You know, he the people that made his channel are not there anymore. He alienated everybody. He alienated Bobby, he alienated Wendy, heenated everybody. It's like, but the thing is, that's that's what Chris does all the time. You know, I was right about I was right about you know, stormyat is still married, but she has a boyfriend. Oh yeah, ol like like Marissa Sparkles was storm Me was telling Marissa that it was wrong to have a boyfriend while she was married. But she also has one too. She's a hit for correct But uh, what's up, guys? How's everybody doing? I hope you know it. Here's the thing. Back in twenty twenty one, this is something that people don't know. Bubba de loves Sponge. I wanted to an interview with one of his staff. You know, he told me, he said he will let me do the interview. But but Bubba gets the video and audio rights. I get dusted from it. But and I you know what I told him.
Speaker 12: Their commies.
Speaker 1: I told him, no, hell I told him, and I even said, hey, let me when Bubba fars, you let me know because I would love to have you on the show with Bubba fires. Because Bubba is not going to take over my show. You can take my rights, but you take my viewers. Can't take my rights away from me because I have rights.
Speaker 12: You you can't take my turtles.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Peter Telly said that Alex Jones would let him film his show, his show he hit because he wanted people. He wanted people to go to band that video what.
Speaker 12: Yeah, wacky.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm on seven different platforms for the audios. By the way, that's something that I've always said, al I don't.
Speaker 12: What are we on Squirrel?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's a it's a it's a it's a fictional platform I invented called Squirrel that you stream on.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to say this. I keep getting people saying, oh, by the way, I will not do a WrestleMania predictions, but if we want to, we could go through the card right now, our predictions, because let's do it. Hold on, I'm getting the card. You know. Here's the thing. I wasn't set up to do a card yet. And by the way, So what I didn't like about it? This is Wresselmania forty two. WrestleMania forty two. Wait thirty two, crap? Russell Meania thirty two was in Orlando. This is WrestleMania forty two. This is the two done event eighteen nineteen at Paradise, Nevada at the Lewis Stadium. And here's here's thing. We're going through buzz cards on night one. It's gonna be the first, the first match, Cody Rhodes versus Randy Orton eight for the under Speed. Orton loses, McAfee will leave the professional wrestling business for good and Tony Rhades will win. That. What do you think?
Speaker 12: That's not very exciting? What's the next thing?
Speaker 1: Seth Rawlins versus Gone Through no stipulations?
Speaker 12: That one sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it's the only one when I say in non stipulation, it's just a singles match. There's no step, there is no there's no titles being Defendedive is just a singles match. It's just a piss break match. And I say, and I think seth Rowland is gonna win. Yeah, all right, all right, we have the sorry the Seron forces Naya Jackson, Last Legend versus Charla Flair, or Letsa Bliss versus Bailey and Lera Vaker versus the Bella Twins for the women's tag team Championships. I'm gonna have I have to say, I have to say it's gotta be the champion, gonna attain Nash, Naya and last, We're gonna retain this because I say I'll say this, I think that they. I think Naya had you know, Naya is part of the part of the Rocks family. Lash. I don't know who, but here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 1: You have the Bella Twins who are also Hall of Famers. They are also going to be Hall of Famers. All right, Who do you have that much?
Speaker 12: I'm fifty Yeah, there's no way of knowing.
Speaker 1: All right, J versus Becky Lynch for the winnings at the com Middle and I think a J is gonna retain. But I think she's gonna retain because a J you know you. And the thing is is that this is gonna be the modest washed event of the sum of of of the of the year, because next year that they're gonna be in saudis saying there's not gonna be a lot of women's matches there. All right, we have Stephanie Bakker versus Lib Morgan for the Women's World and this is not one of the of the of the the dude, what, dude, I think I think Stephanie vackkord was is gonna win a right, we have a on sanctioned match, you know what on section matches, right, this is not being the sanctioned anything goes. Jacob Fote versus Drew McIntyre. Drew is still mad that they took his belt away.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 1: All right, and we have I think Jacob Fox says, all right, we have Night one. The main event of Night one the vision logan logan Paul the scam artist in Austin Theory with I show me, I mean I show speed with Paul Hayman versus the USO's and and he Lie Drake, I mean l a night.
Speaker 12: Sorry, why is this lineup?
Speaker 1: The steamer logan Paul an Austin Theory A town down. I'm I'm more of a fan of Austin Theory. Austin Theory is one of the best wrestlers underutilized wrestlers.
Speaker 12: In w.
Speaker 1: Logan Paul Will Actually, I'm gonna say this, there's gonna be some division with I show Speed. Well, there will be a little bit of fuckery with Paul Heyman. And also we might get to see a k S I k S I will show up to help in this match, Logan, Paul or we have somebody back to there? Oh you know, I gotta have this doll to the stage, ladies and gentlemen because Shonan Doon.
Speaker 10: Oh it's me.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're just talking about it. But by the way, what do you think about that?
Speaker 12: By the way, Logan conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because we have we still got nights two of the pay per viewed go through.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 1: Main main event. Oh ship Logan Paul in Austin's Thery versus I shows with is show Speed with Paul haymn versus in LA.
Speaker 10: That's not the main event.
Speaker 1: That is the main event. That will be the main event because that's the most viewed match, not the Cody roadse versus. I think they're gonna put Tony Rose or any Wharton at the I I go from, I go from. Here's the thing. I don't believe what they put the number one matches. I I always I always go through seven to one. I always goes through.
Speaker 14: The bottle first because it's WrestleMania. It has to be the title closes the show. No, it's not big enough celebrity.
Speaker 1: But I also said I was gonna them and confraud, uh and be a little bit of fuckery there with I.
Speaker 10: You think they're gonna in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 1: No fuckery means they're gonna be a little there's gonna be some outside interference. Okay, all right, we have the next all right, we have uh see them pos versus Roman rings.
Speaker 10: You're gonna ask us who wet was gonna win?
Speaker 1: I already said, I already said alf doesn't usually has not. But when I went to the card out didn't say.
Speaker 10: Well I'm not so huge.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to let's go to the What do you think who's gonna win the Vision versus?
Speaker 10: I don't really care?
Speaker 7: Uh, here we go, We got, we got.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start because you said that's right, because you I usually go from six to one because I always think one is the main event. But oh but fin Me versus brock Lesbion in a singles match? No, no step.
Speaker 10: Do you think no step step?
Speaker 14: Uh, I'm gonna have to go oba if they're smart, but they're stupid, so they're probably gonna go brock list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say Brock.
Speaker 7: Well, well.
Speaker 13: You're gonna have your your everybody's going brock. I don't believe in it, but okay, all right.
Speaker 10: I think do you think they're gonna do the right thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 1: So here's the next match, Pinta versus Javon Evans versus Dragon Lee versus jav Madougall versus BRUCEIV versus Rayma Stereo, and a six pack ladder match for the w INTO Continental.
Speaker 10: Championship Ladder Match? Thank God?
Speaker 1: Who do you think started with?
Speaker 7: U with?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go with JD. You said, j D McDougall.
Speaker 12: I heard like three people like j D McDougall.
Speaker 10: I can't say his name right, j D m c d Oh it's McDonald.
Speaker 12: Sorry, I don't even know who.
Speaker 10: Who's in the match, Fucking.
Speaker 1: Jon, Javon Evans, Jagonly, Bruce V also known as a Morrow and Ray mysterio.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go with Javon Evans Evans.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I see uh, I see I either see jagon Ly or ray Masterio or alright, alright, we we have we have have we have we have one of Kash's favorite matches.
Speaker 10: Female match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, car Gi versus Ripley Women's Champions.
Speaker 10: Who gives a fuck? Go ahead, Jacob, I thought we were listening.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I gotta say, who who gives a ship? It's just a it's just a pissed brad match.
Speaker 10: But you like women's matches, No, I I would like to.
Speaker 1: See you know, here's the thing, because here's the thing I think that they need to get. They need to either this is this is the problem with me. It's like I've seen a lot of women's matches, but Ria is just gonna squash Jake Carr. You are like a bug in this match.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you. I don't think uh Jake Cargo can't wrestle.
Speaker 14: She sucks. She's not good on the mic. I honestly don't even think Rhea Ripley is that good on the mic. And she's a decent ring h and them trying to pass her off as a powerhouse.
Speaker 10: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: By the way, Night one, they only got one singles match, no step and that's seth rawlins versus gun Through.
Speaker 10: That was just to give gun Through something to do.
Speaker 1: All right, we have Sami Zay versus Trip Williams, a singles match for the United States Championship.
Speaker 10: De I hate that is this. This is wrestled anio or like SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Trick Williams versus Sammy Zy for there. Here's the thing. It's like. But here's the thing. It's like a lot of these moral here's the thing. You got people like JD from mid y two o six. Cronin's gonna say this rocks. JD is gonna say this rocks.
Speaker 10: This is gonna be this is gonna be the the the WrestleMania reviews. You know, actually this was a pretty good media.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 10: It was a sleeper show.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I'm not gonna give my reaction the reason why I wanted to go to the next match because I liked his next match, because it's a singles match, no step and it's the the David Ballor versus Dumbinant Mustario.
Speaker 14: Yes, WrestleMania, the big, the big fucking uh like, oh my god, moment is a guy puts on makeup?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For right two, here's the thing. Nineteen this is the here's the thing everybody thought. By the way, the clip that everybody's using they thought Teddy bi Assi was gonna be at WrestleMania was a clip from a clip Teddy b Ass Jr. Was on a podcast on My Friends podcast on the Clared Worst Show. By the way, FA found farmed out. I'm not I have to say, I have to say Baler.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say Balor.
Speaker 1: That's that's match we have. Oh we got you, we got we got the main event for like two and it's the singles. This could they need they need to make this a disqualification because it's versus Range for the heavyweight.
Speaker 10: They need to just make every match a stipulation, just to add something.
Speaker 7: To this.
Speaker 10: Making an easy w pay per view.
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 10: Roman, Roman and s.
Speaker 12: Ridiculous?
Speaker 10: Did you say the Cody the Cody match yet? Because I actually my actually.
Speaker 1: We actually did that the first those that that was the that was the first match we went through.
Speaker 10: We're not going back.
Speaker 14: I think I think Sam Punk is actually going to join up with Randy Orton on this this whole little crusades going on.
Speaker 10: By the way, McAfee, all right, that's my random prediction.
Speaker 1: This one they put they had to put a night on here, saying due to this sponsorship reasons, the Atlantic City Convention Hall was referred to as Trump Plaza Hotel Casino. During broadcast for WrestleMania.
Speaker 14: Six h they put did what, they put a disclaimer that Trump was involved in WrestleMania.
Speaker 12: Yeah, let's get back to Orange, Cassidy.
Speaker 1: I'm reading the I mean the I'm reading the official it's the official uh official Wikipedia for UH forty.
Speaker 10: Two that's on there. Yeah, Trump Housend.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dan House, dude, I actually love Dan Housen.
Speaker 10: I think he's all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, the video that I played, I play a lot in my Rumble Studio videos. That was before he got that's what a couple of years ago. That's what he got his his deal with UH with UH with with.
Speaker 10: With the double double E. What I saw you had a little shout out from Dan Housen. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the video.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we should all start.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, I want to I want I want to say this has did you see Color Rawley's back wrestler.
Speaker 12: Crip Crip walk.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: By the way, Also, did you see that Chris all Rea light got blocked by Chris.
Speaker 10: Wait, we're talking to WrestleMania here.
Speaker 1: Can I can I say this?
Speaker 12: Can I say can survive?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Can I say this? I know what J D J D and somebody the people that get paid by the way, if anybody that does want to go get w merch and stuff, I do have a code for w E merch. I'm not a I've got an affiliate toad for them.
Speaker 10: I thought you were in a w w E guy.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: I know No, No, I'm not shipp I'm not a I just want people to know that I don't. I don't salesponsorship, this sponsorship. I went and got the sponsorship. Nobody told me to go get it.
Speaker 10: Geez, you went out and you're a go getter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is, it's like, since we're talking about w E, I gotta I gotta breathe up. Since we're talking about paper, I got to bring up that we are an affiliate with Dinity shop. Go get some merged and use my use that link. And I just posted in the chat.
Speaker 10: And you have to like show up to a board meeting.
Speaker 12: Our mutual hatred of the dollar general is also binding.
Speaker 1: You know actually, you know, by the way, I want to say this is like everybody's like, I know what people are gonna say. Joe Crowin is gonna say, oh, this is the best paper of you ever. JD is gonna say this is better than Dynasty Commies. By the way, they just by the way hold Friday Night. They just endle that Bettle to glory.
Speaker 7: O d B.
Speaker 1: Is going into the t n A Hall of Fame. Really yeah, the one the rest of the dB. The girl that has the meeting.
Speaker 12: Is not the rapper who is not the rapper?
Speaker 7: This is o dB.
Speaker 12: You can't be It's like.
Speaker 1: She was there when everybody was like Matches, my name is b I g Oh, by the way, one of my I had to go. I had to sit there and watch for the uncensored version of Friday.
Speaker 10: Oh christ I.
Speaker 14: Was watching the the censored version of Colors the other day and it sucks. Oh they added more homes is in there to cover up the curse on Yeah, the Holmes homes.
Speaker 1: Did you did you? Are you gonna be on a Are you gonna be on a hate report this week? Uh?
Speaker 10: No, no, I'm back at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we finished the WrestleMania card. We just give up.
Speaker 1: That was it. That was the that was night too.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 13: I brought up the wild card, which is Orange Cassidy, give me a break.
Speaker 1: Uh contract he's on the contract with a W but also we we But what do you think about them using them getting a Fox deal for the Triple A deal? For Triple A, they got a deal. Who's got a Fox deal now for Triple.
Speaker 14: A's I just don't know how it's gonna translate to American audiences.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, I finish, here's the thing. Give me instead of giving me, instead of giving me. Uh, here's the You have some great wrestlers. But the thing is is I I can't stand watching versus the stuff because they always fuck it up like they fuck up e C fucking w.
Speaker 14: Well, it's like Mexican wrestlers have to stop dressing like five year olds on Halloween, like they just look ridiculous.
Speaker 10: Grow up.
Speaker 1: And here's the and here's the thing. By the way, so Triple this was a This was the thing when Triple A when they were doing stuff with T Day, they were also c m L. Triple A wrestlers couldn't do any shows that c m l L Wrestlers was doing well, they couldn't be featured in a in a a W match. C m l L is there, and it's it's not and this is this is something that I don't think that thinks about. Is how are you gonna how are you gonna do a show without uh? And by the way, I'm gonna say, I think I think Roman Range is gonna use his cousin in that match.
Speaker 14: Also, I think they're just gonna bring out a bunch of fucking like old legends to try to.
Speaker 10: Spruce it up.
Speaker 1: All right, here, let's go, let me, let me.
Speaker 10: And then see Punk's gonna take out Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 1: Hall of Here's here's hey, I want I want to get your opinion about something.
Speaker 12: Orange Cassidy.
Speaker 1: Actually give both of you because we got some induction in the to the.
Speaker 10: W Hall of Fame, both of them sitting.
Speaker 1: Here's here's, here's here's the here's the inductions in the in the single inductions, Stephanie meant man in a J Styles.
Speaker 10: Well deserved, she worked hard, Demolition.
Speaker 14: Wait, you just lost over a J styles? Why did you couple AJ styles? And yeah, are they going in as a package.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, the legacy war legacy is two people, bad news, brown In said Vicious.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, we know there's a DEI choice in there.
Speaker 1: And there's a celebrity.
Speaker 10: Whom Dennis Rodman. Yeah, yes, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 10: He was a member of the n w O.
Speaker 1: And also there's an immortal moment and guess what match it is? Uh steamboat and no, I'll give you alive you it's a wrestle Mania.
Speaker 10: Three, uh Hogan.
Speaker 7: And and.
Speaker 12: Really he should the cost guys be part of WrestleMania lore.
Speaker 1: But by the way, I'm I'm I'm sitting here tringeing at this because I know what you're fixing the set. I know what you're fixing the I think the worst worst thing because.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna be the one to say it. I know what you're gonna say. That body slam to Andre the Giant overrated it looked like ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also here's the thing. Here's here's the thing. This is. This is what stephanieven Man's accolade is former w Chief Brand Officer, chairwoman and Toast CEO O screen a story figure over for over two decades, one time w E Women's Champion, two time Slammy Award winner.
Speaker 10: Okay, they added the Slammy.
Speaker 1: Gave it to yourself.
Speaker 10: You she was.
Speaker 14: She was the fastest sperm to get to that egg. A lot of hard work. No, I'm by myself on Jake Show, barely even like the guy. Uh yeah, we're talking, he says, unnerving brain boycott w w E.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I lost, I lost my audio.
Speaker 10: Ah can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hear you now he left. Here's here's the thing. Dennis Robbins says, five time n B NBA champion russelled in World Championship Wrestling as a member of the New World Order, New World Order, longest rating tag Team Champions and because and I also called Demolition the Fate, the fake Road Warriors.
Speaker 14: The fake l O D. Yeah, well that was they were they were created. I think once w w E lost.
Speaker 1: Right by the way, I didn't know bad News Brown was a Olympic bronze medalist, gold medalist and a four time Stampede Wrestling was American Heavyweight Champions. Was that I think?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's when they first let them in.
Speaker 1: Uh Stampede was was that the one that was that the one that uh uh was that owned by Stu Hart Stampede.
Speaker 14: Yes, I believe so, yeah, that was Canadian Canadian Wrestling, and then I believe Cornett used to work there.
Speaker 1: Cornett used to work at a Smoking.
Speaker 10: Mountain wrestling Smoking Mountain. You're right, You're right, the Canadian.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I here's the thing, because when you talk about u WF, you have to prefix it up, subfix it with the words Bill Watts or herb Abrams because there's two u w f's because herb Abrams stupid copyright lost the copyright to Bill Watts.
Speaker 10: Oh wow. I think the same thing happened with Yeah, it used to be Eastern Championship Wrestling, and then I think Haymon bought the copyright on the trademark.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no. Here's here's the thing. With u WL he lost the he let the herb Abrams let the copyright expire.
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, I think with Hayman, he just he just named it easy W but he changed it to extreme.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so he was like selling it has just easy W anyway.
Speaker 1: But you know, and also I don't get now it's like everybody everybody's like, oh, I know what a lot of people are gonna say, because I've been watching Russ. They said that hadn't been through. So hey, Maggie, Mazzie.
Speaker 10: All right, continue what you were saying.
Speaker 1: I think that people get shut up.
Speaker 10: Just a little ribbing, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, your logo and the video your logo disappeared. Really yeah, what the fun?
Speaker 10: What the blood clot? Okay, is it back?
Speaker 1: Jacy w is trash.
Speaker 10: Jigglo Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or Juggalo Chapion Ship Wrestling.
Speaker 10: I said, Juggalo, how about g c W.
Speaker 1: Huh game change of wrestling. We're gonna see, Uh, We're gonna see Brodie Lee Junior versus Joey Zanella.
Speaker 10: Isn't that kid like fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? His mom sound sound side the labor.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's still kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But you know he's he's a better wrestler than somebody's. By the way, Vince Russo is back in wrestling.
Speaker 10: One great mhm.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fuck about Vin's fucking roof? So that that that that emitor looking little motherfucker that ruined w c W.
Speaker 10: A w c W was already on the Uh, it was already ruined. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: He just the early days of t n A. He wrote, he ruined the early days of t n Ah.
Speaker 10: I don't know too much about that, so I can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to do that Australia a World World Russell All Star, but he decided not to. He sent his butt buddy Jeremy Boris ship Borash.
Speaker 10: He didn't want to ruin it. I guess no.
Speaker 1: He he ruined it by writing the stubble Jeremy Borash taking credit abrought that ship.
Speaker 10: Jeremy Jeremy Borash Borsh. Why do I know that name.
Speaker 1: He's one of the producers of Good to B Television. He's also a former riganolcer for.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah. I think Vince Russo sucks, but I don't think he uh he ruined w c W. I think that's a little bit overstated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what this is, this is a good show.
Speaker 10: You know where ruined w c W.
Speaker 1: Right, Eric Ted Turner, the AOL Murder.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean I'm talking about it was already falling apart by the time all of that came along. But like when, uh, when Eric Bischoff started giving away the results to Raw and then he gave away the results to Mankind winning the title, and they never they never recovered. It was Eric Bischoff's pride and ego that killed w c W.
Speaker 1: What what what kill w c W?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 1: It was? It also the the high contracts that they were paid out by. I heard that Kevin Ashton sky Hall got paid to move from from W to w c W.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that that all actually worked out until later when it was all like still good TV, the whole n W O getting created?
Speaker 1: What about? So Hogan said that he was he was. He told Vince that he would not be worked for the competition. He was.
Speaker 10: They offered him a lot of money though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bischoff and uh and Flair.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I could see why Vince was mad at the time. But now it's all it's all water under the dge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also Hogan passed away. And Hogan's wife looks awesome for her age?
Speaker 10: Does she ex wife Linda pull up a picture?
Speaker 1: I can't why don't have the look at the tea? She looks flippid awesome for her age.
Speaker 10: I gotta see this now.
Speaker 1: Linda Hogan, Linda Blair.
Speaker 10: Because you have you have. Let's just call it a eccentric taste.
Speaker 7: In the.
Speaker 10: Opposite sex.
Speaker 1: Am I right, I'm being a picture for you.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna do twenty twenty six. That's all just pictures of.
Speaker 1: Her here.
Speaker 10: Here, uh, this is this is brook is starting to fall apart.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 1: She said, I'll put it in the private chat. I'll put it in the public chat. In the private chat.
Speaker 10: She's a seventy seven year old. She's seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think sir, my god, Jake, that's not the right one.
Speaker 10: Careful now, don't get nervous. Don't get nervous.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm nervous because it's series dot com.
Speaker 10: Oh, you put it in you put it in the it's the private chat. No, I think you put it in the comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want people want people to say it.
Speaker 14: Wow, this is just between friends. Yeah, she looks all right. It's just she she just has a nice rack. It's about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's still hits.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you were watched Ben Mala when he bought a house on Bulladill.
Speaker 10: And by the way, I'm not the one that sorry, I was just looking at her old woman.
Speaker 1: And by the way, number one, I just want to let you know that it's on X so I'm not it's not me traded dude, it's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we know, Yeah, it's not. She's not even all right, It's just a set of tits, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's you ever heard of by the way.
Speaker 10: The house I'm talking here, Jake.
Speaker 14: Sorry, she's got the she's got the old lady Belly's.
Speaker 10: Look at the legs.
Speaker 1: She's like over there like you know, she's.
Speaker 14: But she shouldn't be. She shouldn't be dressing like this. Is she still dating that uh that young dude?
Speaker 7: No, No, she's not. Oh no, he.
Speaker 10: Was just living out his like Mills fantasy. Who wouldn't though, right, you were saying.
Speaker 1: Human Cooper Huban Superhuman did a butt buster on to bar bar, broking glass and thumbtacks. What this guy did a table shot where he would larn on bar bar. He's an ICP fan.
Speaker 10: I still don't know.
Speaker 1: He's just an idiot that does these crazy stones like W Superstars and AW Superstars.
Speaker 10: Oh oh okay, see the guy who is he the midget who jumps on legos and stuff? Oh okay, I actually like his videos. He is an idiot, But yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to say this, when's the next smisson Nation?
Speaker 10: I think Wednesday. I believe Wednesday. I hear you yawning over there. No, I don't know you're not tired.
Speaker 1: But I want to answer because well it out by the way, alf alf health.
Speaker 10: Oh, I didn't notice why.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you want to listen to h either you want to do the song for Hake or the big bring the riggs back?
Speaker 10: I want to hear the I want to see the down Dan Housen clip.
Speaker 1: I don't have it. I don't have so I don't I know who is there. I was so confused when I was on on Saturdays.
Speaker 10: O l ah, Yeah, it was a little clustered, clust the fu. Yeah, I was trying to I was trying to clean it up. Yeah, ladies present Ah, which one is this?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: We got a bone to pig swapped our trucks ancient tricks. Where's the diesel smoke and the flashing lights?
Speaker 7: We missed the.
Speaker 10: Rigs knocking on Heaven's door, big rigs howling, the running fast. Now we're stuck watching the out of long ride.
Speaker 1: From Ice Roads.
Speaker 10: Adorable voice, hard men riding beneath the son. If you're done with the diesel dreams, Netflix, lighter up, dumb sheep. Oh, there's like a pitch to Netflix. We watched them ride through snow and mullood through frozen lakes and red bull blood.
Speaker 1: Now you know what's so funny? It is like I made this song and then months later they brought back ice road truckers.
Speaker 10: On Netflix His Shoes History. They were telling, Oh, okay, brother, we ain't over rich, no script to jump, no polished life, just CB calls and highwaist gies. So here are call and don't delay. These trucks got more to say, Bring the rigs back and jim on room. Let the engines echo through the living room with hardened hustle hiding faith lay. Night loads had heavy weight. If you want light up that screen.
Speaker 1: Netflix, chieftain this.
Speaker 10: They say late night loads, late night loads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because some of the loads that these guys have to do. They they used to have to travel from UH, travel from UH. Sometimes they have travel at.
Speaker 10: Night right right, because so they're just taking loads all night, all night, all day to.
Speaker 1: UH to from from UH, from Fairbanks and Anchorage to UH, to Prudo.
Speaker 10: Bay right right, hose in different area codes, but also from.
Speaker 1: Uh from uh from yellow Knife to other villages and yellow Knife in the North Northwest territories in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Speaker 10: Yellow Knife. Yeah, that's up by Big Bear.
Speaker 1: No, actually that's in the Northwest Territory.
Speaker 10: Pacific Northwest. Yeah, okay, well yeah, and is that on the like the Trail of Tears.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's about. But actually also if they wanted to, they could bring it up to California and go over the Daughter's Past, one of the world's most dangerous roads.
Speaker 10: Right right, just just four Uh the cameras.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something. My friend Chrissy actually roads, she's a she's a a she's a manager of a terminal in uh that and uh and uh it's not Syracuse and uh and uh and Sacramento.
Speaker 14: Ah, they have like the roads on the cliffs, right, you know what happened? You know what they call that when you're taking loads along a cliff switch back, they call it edging.
Speaker 1: By the way. And also the thing is is like they were they when they took away the big rigs, they gave us more than more car stop.
Speaker 10: Kar shows right, right. You like the trucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the big riggs, the ones that moved the fright because if it wasn't for big riggs, you would be you would be hungry, homeless and naked.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: They're the lifeblood of the country, the real.
Speaker 1: Cowboys of the the last of the cowboys.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but if it wasn't for like meth dealers, they wouldn't be able to do their jobs.
Speaker 10: So you got it. Yeah, every every load, every story frown the road. We won't hit back every load. So bring the rigs. Maze Maddie's about bringing the rig back. They read a hip bo oh, big rig big load.
Speaker 1: Also, women do it too, women's do chuck and two.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just not as good.
Speaker 1: Actually. Alisa Kelly was on the new season. Lisa Kelly was on season three and four. She came back in season when they straight up Manitoba. She came and good to the Manitoba season, and then she's back during the new season of Vice Road. Lisa Kelly is actually one of the best performers of that show because she she did a lot of the things that these these truckers. She was doing the heavy hols.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, she was the one that was always having problems though, right, like backing up into the dock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hope about that.
Speaker 10: No, just and she could do all the other stuff, but just backing into the dock. Couldn't get it.
Speaker 1: But you know what the thing is, that's like, you know, and I want to say this to the people that that that that that asked why I made that song. I made that song years a couple of years ago to promote the let's get instead of these, instead of these alien shows, fire up the trucks.
Speaker 14: Right, It's like you made the song because you were you were like saying what everybody else was thinking.
Speaker 10: It was one of the Yeah, one of those kind of songs.
Speaker 1: The trucks back. You know, because I talked to a guy that was over Big Bounties Runners and he said they history never gave a fuck about the show. They were the top lead, they were beaten even poem stars in the Ravens, Wow, and they didn't give a ship.
Speaker 10: It's because they went green.
Speaker 1: They went all like those aliens. They went aliens. Also, they also they here's the thing, when they brought back Axiby back in twenty eighteen, they they went all Pacific Northwest. They didn't. They didn't do anything in the smokes. Listen the thousand Pounds Sisters. Yeah, remember the thousand pounds Sisters A Tavy and uh and Amy.
Speaker 10: Oh the fat yeah, the fat girl. Well that's what it was. It used to be more like like circus freaks. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Bring the real stuff back. Bring the shows that made shoot money. You don't know, Gold embarrassed Gold, they did. I believe ry Dale got fired, but she's not put on the show anymore. They on Sea Gold. She's the really a lot of peopleho watched because she was the first female captain of the Barren Sea. She still does it.
Speaker 10: Really, she's a fisherman, fisherman or person. No Gold, Gold, Dredger, Oh Gold. I didn't watch all that stuff.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: By the way, he's he's coming back.
Speaker 10: Dog the bounty hunter. Fuck out of here. How old is that guy?
Speaker 1: He's old enough to uh to. I love dogs, so don't don't judge me for.
Speaker 10: Like, I'm a huge fan of him.
Speaker 1: I felt like that. I felt like that he did most dogs most wanted because he knew Beth wasn't gonna make it.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, wait so what what what show is he doing now?
Speaker 1: He's doing like a little thing called Second Chance Bell.
Speaker 10: Does he have the whole crew back?
Speaker 1: I think Gary Boy's a deputy sheriff.
Speaker 10: Now his little son, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What about Leland?
Speaker 1: Le Leland is Leland? Cecily's married and Leland is living in Alabama. Oh yeah, I've I've been keeping up with these guys.
Speaker 10: They came back to the Mainland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because they felt like that on Ben Josh Dandy. The reason one you lost your reach is because I did a mod perge. He was here.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he'll give you yours, he'll give you, he'll give other people mine, He'll give mine back at some point.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but you know, you know what makes me so mad is like everybody that watched his wrestling that are being paid, they they get super chats, They make hundreds of thousands of dollars in super chats, but they still say they they j d was like n X Team, didn't he sucks A and A as awesome?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean yeah, I thought we were. We were. We were having a good conversation about Dog the bounty hunter. But he's kind of like a wrestler.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that was because uh people. Uh, by the way, I just want to say that we are on super Tips supertit super Tip. By the way, anybody that does want to we have a goal of one thousand dollars to get trying to make my life good.
Speaker 10: Now I hear you.
Speaker 1: Let's see who's by the way, I want to tell you who I could check. I'm checking out the the the the lead a board today because that's what I need sometimes, supertent, supertend. Let's chick the lead aboard. All right, we have number ten. I can't I don't have a number ten cutting on the TV number nine Ministry of Dude, theber a Date Night with j T. Number seventh, Sword and Sword and Scale six.
Speaker 10: Gorilla Jordan's scale. Yeah he donated to you.
Speaker 1: No, this is a leaderboard for the they're on super Tip.
Speaker 10: Oh oh okay, okay, you're trying to get on the leader board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a board of the gorillas. You know, the sword and Scale right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I love his podcast. What's the damn Sasso or whatever?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh is Carmac number four, merged number three, Megan Fox, the Pocket the podcaster, Magan Fox. No not good looking one, the one that she doesn't look she's like she's she's a plain wht girl that talks about nick fucking racketa Ricanta. Number two is showing network number one. Number one is the biggest celebrity in the Double Verse.
Speaker 10: I guess stuttering John No podcasts, Wendy City Heat, Wendy City Heat.
Speaker 1: There's a movie. There was a movie back in two thousand and three with this guy Perry Caravello Live.
Speaker 10: That was gonna be my next guest Dann.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is this show is awesome.
Speaker 10: It seems a little weird. What you're just well, like, no, no, no, no, I'm saying that that that list.
Speaker 14: Because it's like Sword and Scale is a legit podcast, no offense to anybody else. But and then it's like the rest are like dabble versus that are above him.
Speaker 10: That just seems weird.
Speaker 1: So I was told that a lot of the people that are on that that are that that list is also for the people that are not part of double verse. That is everybody is so super.
Speaker 10: I do loop in a lot of people into the dabble Verse that probably don't Yeah, like more.
Speaker 1: Wants to come up. Is a good person. Mazzi is a great person. I know.
Speaker 10: I talked to Mazzi last time. Really, I was just saying I was I was making that noise like as a you know, in like a sitcom when a girl walks in.
Speaker 8: What a.
Speaker 1: Girl is that?
Speaker 10: Who sings that song?
Speaker 1: Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say, Mandy Moore, Christina, Yeah, I know when you said it, I was like, yeah, he's fucking right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, war song.
Speaker 1: This fit Nation every Wednesday night on This Nation podcast dot com.
Speaker 10: Yeah, damn that's what I gotta download that song that's.
Speaker 15: There.
Speaker 10: It's coincidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But but you make your own make your own website.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I had one a while back, but it was just like, I don't know, didn't seem like there was a point to it.
Speaker 1: You did have, so what you could do? You could uh have it? You can have your website say hi, I'm just shuming done from the from the from the hate report.
Speaker 10: Maybe I can get you to do all the voiceovers, like you could play me the place real? What are you doing? Are you checking for radiation?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But uh, I love you. I am a moron. I am a moron. I am a moron.
Speaker 10: Oh are you saying that is that in lieu of slapping yourself in the face.
Speaker 1: Huhm, I have a dickhead.
Speaker 10: So what do you think you're rating for? WrestleMania is going to be m mh.
Speaker 1: To be honest, minus five wow still Owen Wilson, Wow, because it it doesn't you don't have a lot of big stars on it. You're in the host of WrestleMania. Is No, she's got working a few hours.
Speaker 10: In a few hours though.
Speaker 1: Right now, she works, she works, she works, she's she's she's also one mom's So.
Speaker 10: I mean, hey, we all have our excuses for not coming on with Ja, but I know.
Speaker 1: That I know it's a week day. I know that she's busy with her family night. Yeah. Yeah. Also she's also been dealing. She's also deals with you know, And I also know that she's a busy person. So I love you, Madgine. We gotta get you back on Definitely.
Speaker 10: I'm just kidding. I like to guild people.
Speaker 1: But by the way, hey, Kashan, you said that your crown girlfriend and your ex girlfriend are both fans of me.
Speaker 10: Why did I have to Why did I tell you that? You see, there's some information you just don't let out jealous. No, I'm jealous Jake my show. But that's that they hate my show?
Speaker 1: Well, they love mine because because your show is you're you're misogynistic.
Speaker 14: Sure, but I'm lovable. That's the problem. That's their dichotomy.
Speaker 1: Oh on, are you still there?
Speaker 10: It's their cross to bear? Yeah? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Unfortunately?
Speaker 14: Okay, damn Jake, you you're your chat is really buzzing tonight. What no, chatty bloggers. I'm just seeing different names popping up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hey, chaddy bloggers. I did a show with with Jay the other day too, ja from a Jay from uh sci fi Nation.
Speaker 10: It's rude to brag about other people when you have somebody on your show. Go, hey, I got Chrishan the Dawn on right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I got a little solid for you. Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Go ahead? Is he gonna end the stream? Silent treatment? See, it's like with Jake, you don't know if it's a silent treatment or if he has audio issues.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Let's do a little bit of chat gp.
Speaker 10: Wait you cut out again, Jake, I'm right here. Why do you keep cutting out?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 10: Chatty bloggers or a chatty blogger.
Speaker 1: Hold on, no, no, I have to do it here.
Speaker 10: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 11: Chat?
Speaker 1: GPT chat, GPT chat?
Speaker 10: What do you what do you chat? Gpting? Mh you know you should? You should play that game where you are? Well, you look at the map. It it drops you in a place on the map and you guess where you are.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've played that before.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you should do it on stream. You should play more games.
Speaker 1: Hump tune be wrestlers from New.
Speaker 10: Your What did you put?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: All right? Here, here's the thing.
Speaker 10: There it is, he said it. Here's the thing, all right.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, all right. Top ten wrestler Best wrestlers from New York. Number ten, yaz no the Sandman ah number nine, Eddie Kingston.
Speaker 10: You said top top ten?
Speaker 1: Number eight Matt Carodona.
Speaker 10: If number one isn't Mick Foley, I'm throwing this list in the trash.
Speaker 1: Seven Taz there we go.
Speaker 10: Johnny Rods, Johnny Rods, Who the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Five? Bam Bam big a loans.
Speaker 10: That's what Bam Bam big loans from New Jersey.
Speaker 1: But he has tossed to the New York Turkey. Four Seths four, Seth Rollins.
Speaker 10: Seth Rollins is from Davenport, but it's.
Speaker 1: His armorable New York Villay connection via DEVI.
Speaker 10: What so everybody's from fucking New York?
Speaker 1: Then three Brunos San Martino.
Speaker 10: Okay, I thought he was from from Italy, but he might be from New York. Go ahead to Nick Foley, there's my man? How how is he not number one?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 10: Let me wait, wait, let me guess number one. Let's see, I'm gonna go fuck. I can't think of anybody from New York.
Speaker 1: It's a number one. Hulk Cogan.
Speaker 10: He's not from New York.
Speaker 1: Born in Augusta but raised in Port Tampa, New York roots.
Speaker 10: Tampa, New York roots. Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Hugan is associated with New York. Dude to his deep connection with w wb WW in New York City.
Speaker 10: Who came up with this list? This is Chad g GBT. Chad GBT is stupid. What a reach.
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 10: Tampa? New York roots from Tampa, New York.
Speaker 1: Top ten wrestlers from Mississippi.
Speaker 10: Oh brooklynd weeds Tampa. Go ahead?
Speaker 11: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Number three is born in Texas but raised in Mississippi.
Speaker 10: Are you put Mississippi?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Here's here's you see how how insulting this is? Now when you see it's all right?
Speaker 1: Number ten, Molly Holly.
Speaker 10: Didn't you just play somebody from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Mississippi taus via uh training and region in forwards? Number nine Sonny Siaki.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it definitely sounds like somebody from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Hey brick house, brown brick house, Mississippi star in Memphis and Southern Territory. Seven Moondog spot who from Mississippi. Former w Tag team champion with the moon Dogs.
Speaker 10: I've heard the name, but I just don't. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Six the Rock and Roll Express Ricky Moore, Ricky Moore and Robert Gibson.
Speaker 10: Okay, were they really from there?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 10: What the hail California?
Speaker 1: Five Hardcore Holly Mobile Area Mississippi Ties he's actually I heard that. I haven't. There's a rumor that he lives in my hometown, so that's.
Speaker 10: That's legit it.
Speaker 1: Number Number four Rick A Chett, I mean Rick Achet from Alton in Illinois, but building train partly in the Mississippi can through the.
Speaker 10: Southern that's in Chicago, Mississippi Ties.
Speaker 1: Booker t is number three, born in Texas but raised in Mississippi. Grown, grew up in Mississippi. Five times WC.
Speaker 10: Hall he was from Harlem.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number two j Y D. Junkyard Doll from Forrest, Mississippi who star in miss up Wrestling, one of the most beloved wrestlings in the mateen eighties.
Speaker 10: That's the real deal, right, he was really the.
Speaker 1: Yeah and number one Ted dbis senior realist. Point, why didn't they put his son on this list? For God's saying? From Madison?
Speaker 10: His son was in Dutch.
Speaker 1: His son from Madison. His son, his son is from Madison, Mississippi. Tavi Junior is from Madison, Mississippi.
Speaker 10: But who are you gonna put the father of the son the son, never the father.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, here's the thing. I'm gonna do this top.
Speaker 10: Top wrestler, top ten wrestlers of all time. Let's see what chant.
Speaker 1: From Mississippi.
Speaker 10: Top fifty fifty Jake do, top ten wrestlers of all time?
Speaker 1: All right, here's the thing. So he gave me, he gave me the uh, they gave me a list.
Speaker 10: Fifty What are we gonna fucking Cletus Brown from.
Speaker 1: I here's the same.
Speaker 10: Fucking connection.
Speaker 1: Right, Here's the fifty, the Warrior forty nine, the Gladiator forty eight, the King Cobra is just something.
Speaker 10: These are.
Speaker 1: The Rebel. This is more or less known Indian names.
Speaker 10: Let me get something why he lost?
Speaker 1: The Rebel, the Outlaw, Destroyer, the Titan, the Storm, Action, Mike Jackson. He just he just wrestled Action. Mike Jackson just wrestled in t NA.
Speaker 10: They're all monikers, Dan Forcer, the Patriot, you know the Patriot? Yeah, alright, Wilkes or something Dan Wilks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Here's the the reginal names and trainers. Dennis Country's number thirty, Bobby Eaton, those who are both passed away, Reggie be Finus twenty eight. Cope will be aware? Is all right?
Speaker 10: I said, through all this, can we do with top ten wrestlers of all time? After?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: All right? Go ahead.
Speaker 1: By the way, these are these are Indian new Jacks, Dine Working, the New Yead.
Speaker 7: The top.
Speaker 1: These are the top tier ones rock and Rolls, Press, Moon, Dog, Spot, Brew, Brickhouse, Brown, Junkyard Dog and Teddy BOSSI. Now let's day of all time. No, we're doing We're doing at the top fifty of all time.
Speaker 10: Top wrestlers of all time, fifty.
Speaker 1: Wrestlers of do just do ten?
Speaker 10: How about twenty? Let's do twenty?
Speaker 1: I already got it as already do all right, we can skip around. Actually, you know the top the top ten is the elite.
Speaker 10: Okay, you're actually gonna How can we do twenty five?
Speaker 1: Actually, by the way you are listening, twenty, let's do up to uh because uh, let's do up to twenty because it's uh. They gave us that they used to lists. All right, twenty Edge mcfoley's nineteen The Over Warriors eighteen brought.
Speaker 10: Hold On, Hold on, doesn't give them reason why these people? No, no, all right, start start again from Edge.
Speaker 1: Nineteen, mcfoley eighteen, The Overn New Warriors seventeen, brock Lesnars sixteen, Edy Guerrero fifteen, Chris Jericho fourteen, Steam thirteen, Kernangle twelve, Triple Ah, Randy Savage is eleven, Okay ten Andre the Giant, non Bruno not number one.
Speaker 10: This list is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Eight is Seena, seven is burt Is Brett, six, Sean five, Taker four Raw three, Steve Austin two Hogan and number one Rick Clair.
Speaker 10: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: By the way, that list, I'll tell you this. I'll tell you this. Fifty China forty, Owen Harric thirty, Batista forty one, Juice and Thunderliger thirty one Dusty and number twenty one day j Styles Is this a Dave Meltzer chat tpt Oh, we got a donation coming, by the way. Whoa, by the way, we have a we have a fifty dollars that came here. We just had a fifty dollars roll in fifty fifty dollars from Deadpool. By the way, what you're gonna do when Jim and j Cuttson in the HWL runs wild on you on WrestleMania, they could be only one number one and his name is Jay.
Speaker 10: Sweet, grounded and pounded.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for that. I didn't know he was here, Dead Bull, I didn't know he was here. Thanks share us, Thanks Captain dead Bull.
Speaker 10: Good bye.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. Sorry if I'm way, I was like trying to get that list. I knew it was bullshit. I just wanted to wait.
Speaker 14: No Chris Jericho on that list. Hello, Jake, I think your audio went out. I swear I was about to throw my fucking microphone.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, can you hear me now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can hear you now.
Speaker 1: I was taking I was sitting on the chatty bloggers. You were what I was sitting on leading the chaddy bloggers. M mess all right, by the way, this might be the by the way other.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I was saying if Kenny Omega was an I was waiting for Kenny Omega fucking named the popa.
Speaker 1: Oh way, by the way, I only have a couple of hours on this on this account.
Speaker 10: Oh well, now you can get the unlimited account.
Speaker 11: Hey, what's up Chris Shawn?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, we talked before. Hey, Mikey Yeah, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 11: Hey? Brother, how you doing. I guess he had to step away.
Speaker 10: His audio keeps like clipping out for some reason.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I was gonna give you my top ten. But as soon as Jacin's back, Hey, alright, brother, now, I I'm glad to let me up because I'm going to tell you my personal top ten wrestlers. Okay, sorry, remember all the way to number one? Okay, all right, so I've gotta I've gotta tie at number ten. The reason I do is because, uh, these guys were fairly recent like, uh, you know, mister T back in the day actually wrestled alongside with you know, whole Cogan and stuff. I actually put him at number ten because you know, Hogan's obviously gonna obviously gonna be higher than than Tea, so you know, personally, Uh but yeah, and and then I got tied with mister T dain the Rock Johnson. I'm not as gonna put him at the bottom. Why not, because you know he wasn't in there very long, but you know he did, he did hold his own. I have to give him that.
Speaker 1: You know, in the.
Speaker 11: Wrestling I have to give number nine to a female wristler. I met, Uh Angelique, She's cool. Yeah, she was a great, great wrestler I got. I got her signature when I was working for Super eight Motel Oklahoma. Uh there near Fort Sill.
Speaker 1: They came by.
Speaker 11: They were doing a promotional tour, some of the female and male wrestlers. And yeah, so Angelique and uh the other one you were talking about China. Yeah, in China right next to the Actually.
Speaker 1: I would put on the as one of the best women's wrestlers. I went, well, I'm talking.
Speaker 11: At all time, so I'm going men and women. Dude, all right, all right? So yeah, so Angel Angelique and China at number nine. Okay, number eight, I want to go with Randy machu Man Savage because I think his his his moment he had in Spider Man with Tomy what guire was cool. Uh you know, Plus he usually holds his own against Hulk, Holkster and you know, and of course against the Undertaker. Uh so basically number seven the Undertaker is for me. Uh, Number six would be uh, you know, Rowdy Roddy Piper. I love Roddy Roddy Piper, especially in the you know, uh that John Carper New movie. Yeah, that's that's a good one. And yeah eat this trash can. Let's see number five? Yeah was that number?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I said number okay, yeah, Sincember was Rocky and Randy Matreman Savage, number six was Roddy Roddy Piper. Number five for me, uh is Andrea the giant. Yeah, big huge man, you know, kick butt, I mean, couldn't be stopped. I mean even grabbed. He even grabbed Hulk and a choke cool and almost killed him. So I gotta give it to him for that. I would put.
Speaker 10: Wait, that was your number one no, No, that was number five.
Speaker 1: No, number four.
Speaker 11: I would definitely put Matt Fuley and or Mick Williams and then yeah, Nick, And the only reason is because I met Yeah, He's easily in my top five because Nick fully took a chair to his head and lived. He fell out of the ring, out of the ring, got knocked out, complete concussion and lived, I mean like until whatever happened till later on till he died. But I mean, that man went through so much hell. And I actually got to meet him once at a WrestleMania over in Phoenix a long time ago when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Actually I got to you know, one of my favorite moments of what I was doing is when I was podcasting stuff, I got to talk to people like, oh, like I talked to band's daughter.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, my let's see.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my top three. Yeah, I would put Rick Clare at number three. I would put Hull Cocain at number two. And my number one is my favorite wrestler, stink. He is my favorite wrestler. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here, you know, here's the thing. My most notably, the most notably that I'd ever did, the most notable person I've ever had on the show and it was actually the day before my birthday back in twenty two. Did you interview him, Jake, I got to interview Martin de Mo Martinez from Luke Underground.
Speaker 11: I know him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Marty's the guy Marty Actually, you know this was this was months and months. We had a week prior to it. We tried to book book him. Unfortunately, because he was going camping, his internet screwed up. Yeah, but uh but hey, guys, I think I'm gonna call in a few minutes.
Speaker 10: Whoa Mikey just got on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was the best managers?
Speaker 10: Wait, let me give you let me let me run through my top ten real quick.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well yeah, let's let's Yeah, I'll go fast.
Speaker 1: I won't.
Speaker 14: I won't have a too low one here, number number number ten. I gotta go Jeff Hardy. He's just always been one of the coolest wrestlers ever. And by the way, I grew up during the Attitude era.
Speaker 10: So that's why nice. So you know it's gonna be centric to that.
Speaker 11: But what's number nine?
Speaker 14: Number nine our truth just because he's one of he's probably the most entertaining wrestler and he can actually go in the ring he can put on a great match with anybody, uh Savage obvious reasons, won't even number eight.
Speaker 11: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah Undertaker, Yes, then I'll go Undertakers just attached to like too many of my favorite storylines.
Speaker 14: Just love the game for HB. Greatest of all time in the ring. Can Actually I'm gonna I'm gonna switch these two. Razor Ramone because Razor Ramone I just always thought was one of the coolest wrestlers ever. Scott hal you know, yeah, Hogan number four, because that's the reason why I started watching wrestling. Yep, number three, Angle greatest in the ring, and he's great on the mic. He was just one of the most entertaining card angle.
Speaker 1: Light and flew.
Speaker 11: Man what he flew like. He flew in the air like he freaking had wings when you would like, you know, jump from the bell of the bar, you know, bars around the ropes and stuff. Oh yeah, yeah, and you was one of those flyers.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 10: You can really watch old Kurd angle matches and they yeah, they hold up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, for sure, I put it. Actually, you know what you gave me an idea. I'll let you put Kurt angle right next to Rick Flair at number three, Like I said, kind.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, and kurd Angle was just extremely entertaining, Like he was more entertaining than he should have been as a gold medalist.
Speaker 11: I think Flair was more handsome. That's not being gay or anything. That's just saying he looks like they had some wrestler.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, look at that hair. Speaking of handsome. Number two is McK foley.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I met Bick Foley. You know what, he was cool, dude, man. I met him before he really got into trouble, you know. I think it was just before he got into like his drugs. Was he into drugs? I don't remember.
Speaker 14: No, Foley's supposedly been like cleaning, like he's one of the few. Yeah, mankind you know right.
Speaker 10: I mean how he didn't do drugs and do all that ship is amazing to me, right and a lot though.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, I mean he told me about that cheer instead. I'm like, holy hell, how are you still breathing? He got his damn foling chair and.
Speaker 14: Like the same thing as like to Kurt Angle matches, they still hold up, but it's like I can't watch Folly matches.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: We're gonna say number one there.
Speaker 10: My number one, Jake is is stone cold and soon like now or as soon. How about we go to you want to do the managers? How about the top five managers?
Speaker 1: To let me be my top five managers first?
Speaker 10: All right, yeah, of course, Jake, number five, I have to.
Speaker 1: Say, Jim Cornette, number five, Number four, I have to say that number four. Actually, there's there's a I have a tie for number five Jim Cornett and Kenny Bowler is number five.
Speaker 10: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Number four Paul Barramer, four three, classy fletty, Freddy blassy friend de Blassie. But the number two, yeah, I gotta say it has to be l DS manager Paul Ellard.
Speaker 10: Okay. By the way, Jake, if you want to give us some explanations to these two, you can the reason.
Speaker 1: The reason why I picked Paul. The reason why Paul because because of the old posted author of pain thing. But number one, I gotta say it has to be.
Speaker 8: I am the.
Speaker 1: My name is Paul Hayman, and I am the evil genius of professional wrestler Paul. I know the reason why Paul Haymen is because Paul Haman is one of the reasons why a lot of people watch ec W. It wasn't because of Joey fucking Styles and Taz. It was because of Paul Hayman.
Speaker 10: All right, I wrestlers.
Speaker 14: Actually, Paul Haman's my number one too, just to so I don't I could spare you my entire list, but yeah, I don't have much of a list.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I says tied between Hayman and uh the guy. Well, actually it's tied between three people. I I always thought that Miss Elizabeth could always manage.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 11: Well, didn't she actually manage sometimes?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 10: I guess she could.
Speaker 14: Well, it's almost like Hayman calls himself an advocate, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I guess there's a difference between valleys and managers.
Speaker 11: Like who was the one that's hated Vince Vince McMahon. N Evince started basically then started wrestling on TV and ship I mean even radio before that. Well, I think his dad did that and then he started. But I like Vince McMahon has managed some stars though well more like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually no, actually manner so before when his father was doing the business, Vince wasn't allowed to be a.
Speaker 15: On screen performer. He was more he was more like the he was more the guy that had to be the had to be like the other uld sir just yeah, yeah, so those be easily like to be top three or like all right, uh.
Speaker 1: Plugs and he plugs.
Speaker 10: I thought we were going for another done.
Speaker 1: I'm getting done here. I don't want to do with this.
Speaker 11: Well, what was the Okay, here we go. What was Let's let's ask you first, Jake, what was the greatest What was the greatest you guys saw, Jake? What was the greatest wrestling match you ever saw?
Speaker 1: Hogan? Uh, that's all law, but.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, dude, you read in my mind. Yeah, I thought for sure Andre would have killed him. He would He had him by the throat and he threw him like literally. And I know Hulkkin is a tough man. I know he fights, I know he used steroids, I know he did all that all that sort of ship. But man, I thought for sure Andre was gonna kill him. That that would be my my my second favorite would probably be when the Undertaker took oh man, Yeah, when the Undertaker took on Sting. Oh man, I felt so bad for Stinging. I'm like, Undertaker was so underhanded and so bad ship.
Speaker 10: I hated the booking of that match. It just didn't make any sense.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, exactly. Yeah, that'd be my top two for sure.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 11: Your top two matches you ever saw?
Speaker 14: Okay, top to real quick, I gotta say my my my number one might be hell to ninety eight mankind Undertaker all of a match to watch. And then I meant, I think I might have to go Austin Brett WRESTLINGIA thirteen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I always love that. All right, we could we could continue this conversation another time because I could go all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I just want to say thank you guys so much for coming on and I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day.
Speaker 11: Stay back letting me on there, Jake, thank you for a short time.
Speaker 10: Bye, Stay back, Steve