Speaker 1: Do you use a bar soap or you use the liquid soap both?
Speaker 2: So I'm one hundred percent bar soap guy, Like, what do you what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: I grew up in a house seven eight nine kids, Mommy and daddy one bar soap. Mom's scrubbing her, dad's scrubbing out his. And then you get in the shower and what do you do? You're washing your face magically. You know the bar soap is is clean for the next person. But now with the liquid soap, thank god, we don't have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: Dude from Maps.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about Michael Rappaport. He's a tough guy ride. Yes, he means business. He does out of time. He's scary.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be our next mayor.
Speaker 3: He's a scary one. Watch out for Michael Rappaport. Michael Rappaport, he will fuck you up with this finger right here when he sends send on his tweet. He's scary, tough guy. I don't know what you've done against him. Tough, tough, tough guy. He's a tough guy.
Speaker 1: He's a tough cute.
Speaker 3: He's like, this is hi, this is Michael Rappabor all right, thanks, Ron, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to listen? I only have so much. I can only carry the show so much.
Speaker 3: I don't want to carry it. Ron, you know that. I uh, I can't wait to take tomorrow off. It's pretty obvious. I need to take a breath.
Speaker 1: Do you want to listen? Quickly? Do you want to be to go?
Speaker 3: Wait? I want to make Oh no, I'm good. The bounty is one hundred and fifty. I work tomorrow and do a show with Tony p and No. Ron, Yeah, we're good. I'm not working tomorrow. It's we've made thirty I think thirty five thirty five dollars?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, n you want to.
Speaker 2: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees is like like a.
Speaker 1: Few months away.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about that. You don't want to do that? Right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: For real? Sorry? Sorry? Sorry? Yeah? Did you see the Mitch McConnell picture And even his own party is admitting we can't I can't say if that picture is real or not. This is fucking weird, dude.
Speaker 2: I told you yesterday, right, they released a picture and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to say this. This is what the AI experts are saying.
Speaker 2: AA has gotten so good you really can't tell the difference anymore unless you're an expert between videos and pictures. AI has gone so sophisticated.
Speaker 3: That's the picture everyone's talking about. And his fellow senators are going, I can't confirm if that's a real p you.
Speaker 2: Put that up again for a second. Yes, sorry, it's even up there for a second.
Speaker 3: That's AI. You know why it looks weird? He looks too healthy.
Speaker 2: It's also the lighting, like, like, shouldn't there be some some of that sunlight on her.
Speaker 1: She's in the shadows that it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Well, if he's closer to the window, I don't know, that's not that's not all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, I saw a picture of like they showed a picture.
Speaker 3: Of mccondoll before he went to the hospital and after, like.
Speaker 1: You know, like a you know, like a month ago. Yeah, kind of does look like two different people.
Speaker 3: But right, well, what do you think, Well, Tim, Tim goes, he just gave you dollar ninety nine, get your butt to work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Now we're only nine, that's what are you?
Speaker 3: We're thirty seven dollars. It has to be one hundred and fifty. So guess what, Tim, You're not gonna get your wish.
Speaker 2: I don't understand Tony says he's Tony says he's doing He says he's doing fine in this Trump economy, and he's making good money. Why doesn't he guarantee himself tomorrow Shore tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I would love to do the show with Tony tomorrow, but I also would love to day off, So I'm good either way. Listen to me. What's my thoughts? I think Mitch McConnell's brain dead. I think it's very importan that they keep this under wraps. Obviously they don't want that special election because that could fuck up the Republican Party. But this is where it gets strange. Not one person talking that works in that hospital. There are people in that hospital know exactly what's going on with Mitch McConnell, and they're not leaking shit. How does that happen? Do they do? They go in there with a wat of cash and go, look, I know you all are babbling fools, We're all babbling fools, but how about this? And they give you? They give everybody a bag, they give.
Speaker 2: They said, so, one of his fellow colleagues mentioned that when Mitch mcconneughfell, he had like some bruising right saying, hey, what happened?
Speaker 1: Blah blah, and Mitch McConnell got offended.
Speaker 2: Apparently Mitch McConnell is super secretive about his health, right, And that fellow Congress Congress senator, that fellow senator who said, hey, match, what happened?
Speaker 1: You fell on me?
Speaker 2: And he goes, nothing, don't worry about it. And then that senator said, every time Mitch McConnell was seeming, hey, John, how's your.
Speaker 3: Health and everything?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Anything like in a.
Speaker 2: Very sarcaster like, fuck, you don't ever ask me about my health again, the guy goes, dude, he goes. Mitch mccaudol would bring it up every time, Hey man, how you doing anything?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Right, So it's well known on Capitol Hill, and Mitch mccadoll is super secretive with his health. They say he has a right, you know, as an individual in his health. But that's the excuse they're saying, is he's super secretive. There's more going on, obviously, Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Ron I, look, I try to use critical thinking and obviously it's not gonna be perfect. Then you're gonna obviously be wrong. But let me tell you why this is not a real picture. Okay, this picture once again, because he looks insanely healthy there for an older guy. Okay, here's the other thing.
Speaker 5: Why if he looks like this, you're looking at a guy that looks pretty fucking healthy, right, maybe a guy that went into a hospital for a minor procedure, but he's gonna be just fun.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Is that is that accurate? That's what you're looking at right now? If you didn't know shit, yeah, why wouldn't they make a video? And the reason why they didn't make a video is because the AI is way better with a picture than a video. There would be way more tells with a video, right, one hundred percent right, So there's no way this guy is in any shape to continue his.
Speaker 2: Job and just AI think the AI experts said, still pictures, if you're not an expert, you're really you're not gonna be able to tell. And they said videos are probably six months away from you not being able to tell the difference anymore that quickly. So yes, you and I both agreed that fucking picture is not real.
Speaker 3: All right, here's the other thing.
Speaker 2: I have another question though, what about his constituents. Shouldn't they be in an uproar like, hey, dude, the guy we voted for that our taxes are paying for you to do our bidding.
Speaker 1: You're missing an action.
Speaker 3: No one gives a ship and the nd no one gives a ship. He got to the point, no one gives a ship. Yell. They should be asking all that, of course they should.
Speaker 2: And what about the guy from New Jersey, the Republican from New Jersey who was who was missing a nactual for one hundred and twenty days.
Speaker 3: It's sad, but it's the truth at this point. Here's the other thing. And uh, I go to you, Ron, because you're smarter than me on this particular subject.
Speaker 1: Eh Is it a gay subject?
Speaker 3: Why do you always look at your right is your roommate right there? Ierny?
Speaker 1: I don't know why? Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, listen to me. I don't get this. So Lindsey Graham dies and uh, you know, like I said, it's not a poisoning more info When it came out by now older gentleman bad shape dropped dead of an explosive. Uh a order that's that's what I believe. But why is it when a politician dies they just casually put their wife in there. I don't get it. This happened with Sonny Bono back in the day. Like the job is so easy that you just throw your wife in there for a while. That doesn't make sense to me. It's like if you're a plumber, right, and all of a sudden you dropped in, you got all these clients and then they go, well, you know, the wife's gonna do it now, she's just gonna take over for the old man. Why is it allowed that you could just put your not your wife. Sorry, and in this case, his sister. Sorry, sorry, sorry, Oh my god, Lindsey Graham and a wife, Well, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: You lost me? I don't know what the fuck you lost me?
Speaker 3: Said, I definitely need to tell you what was going on. I'm glad no one is uh donating today because I definitely need to borrow off. No. Sorry, Lindsey Graham and a wife. You threw me off. Sorry, that's stupid. Uh Lindsey Graham dies and uh, Well, because I'll tell you why. Because when this usually happens, they do put the wife in because it's Lindsey Graham, who never had an issue with women when he was a politician. By the way, he's the first one. Congratulations to him. They always put the wife in their place, but in this case they're putting Lindy Grabbas's daughter or the son. Yeah. I don't get how that. Why do they do that?
Speaker 1: Like uh with Cheney, like the daughter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't get that. Like, like you said, the voters didn't vote for that.
Speaker 2: Hold on the technical hold on, hold on, there is going to be an election, but there has to be someone immediately.
Speaker 1: So now it's up to the governor to elect a temporary elective until there's an election, right, and that's the choice of the governor.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump called the governor and said, put the sister in because they're all good friends, and the sister is going to vote exactly the way Donald Trump wants her to vote.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy man. Why do we allow that? I guess we allow that because we have no choice.
Speaker 1: You have no choice, I mean, just logistics you need.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's four major bills coming up that Lindsay Graham was crucial on voting yes for. They put the sister in because she's gonna vote yes, right, all the bills that Lindsey Graham is gonna do, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Ron, and all kidding aside, you do have more knowledge on this than me. So what is preventing Trump from literally putting his son in that seat? Is there? Is there any kind of rule with that ship? Can you just appoint anybody to take over that seat until the election? Do you know the rules of this? It would have to be somebody from the state of.
Speaker 2: Enough North Carolina or South Carolina. So it has to be somewhere from South Carolina's Yeah, So now the sister has all the power that Lindsay has for.
Speaker 1: The crazy until November.
Speaker 3: That's fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: She is now in one of the most powerful positions in the country and she's gonna vote.
Speaker 1: She's going to vote on some very consequential Uh.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Laws? Your brain? By the way, what happened, dude? You know who's fucking panicking?
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm surprised to hear that Lindsey Graham was a big fan of Zielensky. I thought you'd be more of a putin guy, for real. I didn't know that. God, I don't know. I don't study this ship.
Speaker 2: He hates Putin, but he's a war But also Lindsey Graham's a warmonger.
Speaker 3: And by the way, this this is why.
Speaker 2: I certainly believe Lindy Graham was in the closet, because people in the closet publicly come across as homophobic. He was anti gay, he was anti lgbt Q. Dude, he's in the closet. And that's what people do in the closet is they're like, I'm not gay. I hate them. It's like a it's like a defense mechanism.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I want to say it this way. Those type of people, whether Lindsey Graham was one of them or not, I have no idea. They're pieces of shit because they're fucking up the community that obviously needs a lot of help with that stuff. There's a he's a guy if he was had a lot of power, he could have got some things done for your people.
Speaker 1: Ron.
Speaker 2: There's a guy who did the transition, Yeah, who said Lindsey Graham is a dirty, dirty boy, and he has video.
Speaker 3: I don't know for Shore and yesterday, we honestly have to say we don't know.
Speaker 1: I understand, but you you said it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, it sure seemed like Donald Trump had something on Lindsey Graham because Lindsey Graham came around.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump don't play games.
Speaker 3: That's weird. What a dirty now business down there.
Speaker 1: You brought up.
Speaker 2: Lindsey Graham's death was a suspicious blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: He was a sudden death.
Speaker 2: So everybone's like, well, it can't be that can't be real. The top ranking senator Republican. Senator Republican is demanding a toxicology report. I am demanding a talk tobout the report, and he goes, I want to know everything good.
Speaker 3: That's smart, So I have the most.
Speaker 1: To take out.
Speaker 3: Lindsay Graham. Dude, the Russians he had, he had a neck thing like this. He had that neck thing where the net goes, I mean, his head goes forward. He was in terrible shape for a seventy one year old.
Speaker 1: Terrible. Yeah, and this is what I don't like.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm not just like every fucking day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that. This is what I fucking hate.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The people who disagreed with Lindsay Graham didn't like his anti gay stance or he was, he was one hundred Afghanistan, Iraq.
Speaker 1: He's a warmonger, right.
Speaker 2: Those people they come out like, fuck you, you just served it. You're going to hell, you piece of ship. I hate that. When he the people who are you know, some of these some of these gay community activists were like, fuck you, you piece of shit, you hypocrite, blah blah blah. Or people who are anti war, you know you're a murderer.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Lindsey Graham, Lindsey Graham, you know those children that were killed in the beginning of the Iran war.
Speaker 3: He said it.
Speaker 1: Was it's it's part of it's part.
Speaker 2: Of doing business, essentially what he said, it's part of war, it's part of doing business.
Speaker 1: And then someone.
Speaker 2: Said after he died, you had you deserved it, you fucking blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Because of that, that that's crossing the line for me. It's it's it's it's perverse.
Speaker 2: It demand died and he has family members and you're saying you fucking deserved it.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, they did it to Charlie Kirk, I hate that. And then Trump did it to fucking uh Rob Reiner.
Speaker 3: Rob Reiner and uh, what's his name? Uh, Robert Mueller. I'm I'm Robert Mueller. That was fucked up, I was, I'm I mean, people will probably be surprised by this, but I'm not a guy that dances on graves. If I find out one of my enemies had a tough time, this is that. All right, I'll take a moment to kind of have a slight celebration that I move on with my life. But I've never been that guy to dance on people's grave.
Speaker 2: It looks really bad when you're spinning on somebody who just died. It just it comes across really bad.
Speaker 3: I was confused by Lindsey Graham just because like of his dramatic about face with Trump.
Speaker 2: It was weird, it was interesting, weird, and I think Trump said, if you don't get fucking line, lindsay, I'm just gonna fucking release what I have.
Speaker 1: Fuck you right, And.
Speaker 2: Dude, if that fucking bubble wan comes up on auction, I'm gonna put a bit in.
Speaker 3: All right. We have one last thing to do, and that is to see if I'm working tomorrow. I put one hundred and fifty dollars bounty on working tomorrow. Ron's not here. It was gonna be me and Tony p Let's uh, what are you up to? I'm well, if you give me, you can keep talking, because wow, you guys are babbling today. Huh. I'm sorry. I don't spend more time on that chat. But we have actual things to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about real life.
Speaker 3: Another thing with livestream. This is what they do. Yeah, all right, yeah, okay, uh well uh yeah. They try to find shit to talk about in a chat. I don't have time to look at the chat. I glance at it. I try, but all right, we got ten dollars. What's the bounty? One hundred and fifty fifty?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I made ten dollars a day, or we may ten dollars today? I said, we twenty two dollars, twenty seven dollars, twenty nine dollars, thirty one dollars, thirty three dollars, thirty five dollars, the bounties one hundred and fifty to work tomorrow. We're up to thirty five dollars. Do we have more? Do we have more? Do we have more? I could be one of those auctioneers. Let's go, what do you thirty seven dollars thirty seven dollars is ope, he gonna work tomorrow? He needs ony twice thirty seven? Thirty seven? Do we have forty? Do we have forty?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Going once?
Speaker 3: Going twice? Sold? Thirty seven? Do I count PayPal? Let me see if I got a PayPal ron it's scrolling across the top screen. Let's see if I got a PayPal. Tony's sitting there. Tony's like, please, uh no PayPal today? Thirty seven dollars forty chimed in at all? I ain't working tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I already chimed in at all.
Speaker 3: No, he's busy. He's busy.
Speaker 1: He wore definitely chime in and go.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, I know maybe not, maybe he needs to maybe maybe he needs to break too. Yeah, maybe he needs to break too. But it looks like I'm not working. About good? And if you okay? Uh? I actually had a quick gat few too, Yeah, got ahead. No, we can't do a couple more minutes.
Speaker 1: I could. I have a quick get few. So I didn't get to it.
Speaker 2: Last Friday because uh uh be a man went on this uh quilloquy about thirty toes.
Speaker 3: Is that a pubic hair?
Speaker 1: You you just pulled it out of your nuts.
Speaker 3: I pulled it off the mic. I think it's like, why why would it be a pube? Though I don't know. That's why I'm truing yours. It might be a whose cube is it? It might be a nosehair. Oh my god, look at this too.
Speaker 1: Look at you one of those people. You have long nose hairs coming out of your nose.
Speaker 3: This windscreen too. I don't know if you can see that camera. Look at that. Look at it.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: What the fuck, dude? What the fuck? Dude?
Speaker 1: That looks like drive snot.
Speaker 3: I think it's dan dripped.
Speaker 1: No, that's drip snoting Spit look like an animal.
Speaker 3: Maybe I shouldn't have shared that. All right, that was bad. I know I've been trying. What do you do? That looks like Lesiona's disease? I so need to take again, show it again, showing you again.
Speaker 1: Dad, I'll screenshot that. I can't believe that's what.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what dude?
Speaker 1: You don't wash? That obviously doesn't smell.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's just wat Yeah, it doesn't smell. This is gonna be my act when I go on kill Tony to get that golden ticket, then the world's gonna be mine. What do you get if you get a golden ticket? Killed Tony? Can you tell me what happens to these people? Have you ever heard amazing careers? After that? What happens?
Speaker 1: You have a run run in with him?
Speaker 3: You have a like the kids the show. I know he's another guy that was a huge fan of Opiing Anthony. They all were, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, he seems like a guy that would be a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Of O and A he's got Well, we kind of did the kill Tony bit on our Opian Anthony show, by the way, where do you mean we had? We had a panel of comedians like Jim Norton was a you know it took the lead and uh, and others would come in and then we would have h comedians come in and try out their act and then like when.
Speaker 1: You did it first or you copied him?
Speaker 3: No, we did it first. Oh you think he copied you? I have no idea. I know we did it and this proof of it hold on.
Speaker 2: So you had a panel and coms with did anyone come in that actually turned out to be good?
Speaker 1: Or we would know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's his name? Yeah? Who actually turned up having a decent career. We literally did the kill Tony bit on our show. Okay, it wasn't a regular regular, but it was definitely a go to, and we'd have comics come in that were just getting started. They would come in live on the show.
Speaker 1: Huh, this is a.
Speaker 3: And then Jim Norton took the lead. It was more his his bid obviously, but then if Patresa I'm trying to remember some of the other comics were in, they would be on the panel too, and they would roast the ship out of the guy and then give him some pointers on how he could be better if.
Speaker 1: We did the bit.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to know who actually did it, and then someone who actually was successful.
Speaker 1: I give me a name that we would know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because someone helped me out out there. His name was, uh, what do you look like, black White? Seaton Smith? Uh, what's the comics names? Uh? Comic Seaton Smith? Uh, oh King, what's his name? We're a listeners help him out? Yeah? This guy for real. Let me say, this guy literally did our version of kill Tony back in the day. Literally this guy, and he's been on some TV and ship Setan Smiths he a smith. Yeah all right, yeah he was. He literally did the bit. Yeah, we did kill the killed Tony thing on ohday, of course we did. Like these guys like whatever, whatever, what we got? You got a few? Sorry, Oh, here's.
Speaker 1: My quick at few because I didn't get it in on because we had.
Speaker 3: To be a man guy.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a I'm a union guy, so I'm in the Screen Actors Guild, so I'm an AFTRA.
Speaker 1: Oh you're an after all right, you're an after thought.
Speaker 3: Damn look at that little call ron. I don't I don't think we could continue. Tom Martin says to six seventy nine. Wow, that's a real name. You guys suck. I don't know if I could go on run. I'm gonna take tomorrow off so I could deal.
Speaker 2: You're already taking tomorrow because no one gave me the fucking money.
Speaker 3: Nobody watched Tony p thirty nine. We need one hundred fifty for me to do a show tomorrow. Yeah, it's pretty obvious. All right. After this year, we're going to close up.
Speaker 2: I'm on the Screen Actors Go which is one of the most exclusive unions in the world. There's only I think there's only like one hundred and thirty five thousand members worldwide. It's it's a pretty exclusive union. Me it's Tom Cruise. That's a lot worldwide.
Speaker 3: Dude, Cruise, what I want to go home?
Speaker 2: Me and Tommy are in the same fucking union. Sometimes when we go to union meetings, we have coffee. What you don't like, Tommy?
Speaker 3: No, I don't be another guy that should. Maybe it's twenty twenty six, tom No one gives a shit anymore, So maybe you could also help some people out there?
Speaker 1: Hold on, what do you got against Tommy?
Speaker 3: Tommy Cruise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you get against Tommy?
Speaker 3: I think he's a phony?
Speaker 1: Is it a scientology?
Speaker 3: Well that doesn't help. So Tom Cruise, you know what. I didn't even think we're gonna talk about that. That's fine.
Speaker 1: Well you got something?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got something. So Tom Cruise goes you know what? You know what he goes? Uh, I'm gonna start a TikTok, dude. We slave it out day after I'm posted videos all day. Sometimes we get three thousand views on a fucking Instagram. I get excited this Tom Cruise out of nowhere goes. You know what.
Speaker 4: I think it's time to join TikTok. He's literally the last person to join TikTok. Literally everyone else. Our grandma's are on TikTok, and both mine are dead, but they got TikTok and everyone has a TikTok.
Speaker 1: Scientology gave him permission.
Speaker 3: You know what, He goes, You know, I think it's time to be on the TikTok. This is what Tom, And it was headlines all over the fucking TV yesterday. You understand the the Kelly and Mark show. That's amazing. Oh my god, what an amazing show. This Kelly Ripper doing a show at her husband. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: What did your daughter say to you when she watched it for the first time?
Speaker 1: She used the bulgarity.
Speaker 3: I think she said, this is ship.
Speaker 1: Right, He goes, what is this ship? What is this ship?
Speaker 3: It's horrendous, But that's what people want on their TV when there's a Kelly and Mark show out there. Don't even attempt to say ice suck fucking ripped. So so Tom cruise right. He goes, it's time to be on TikTok. Here's my first TikTok. And he's not a giant shovel or something. I don't know, because he's got a new show out called Digger. So I don't know. I don't say what I was going.
Speaker 1: Well, that's gonna go over a big in Boston.
Speaker 3: I'm OPI I'm OPI not Anthony. I'm hoping not Anthony, I said, Digger. Thank you. I thought you said he's on a big.
Speaker 1: I thought you said this the picture.
Speaker 3: Of Tom but a big boy. I bet you. I bet you Tom Cruise wishes he was on a big.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure he has.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I was getting at Rod.
Speaker 1: He wrote, he rode Magic Mountain.
Speaker 3: All right, listen to me. So so this Tom Cruise, I don't even know what you were gonna say. And I apologize because you said Tom Cruise, this fucking Tom Cruise, because I need to be on TikTok. Now, Oh, do you guess how many followers he got in one day?
Speaker 2: You mean his he posted his very first fit TikTok. Ever, yeah, so hold on, it takes o let me figure it out.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: It takes years and years and years to big up a following on TikTok or Instagram.
Speaker 1: So you, I would say, his first posting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe like maybe one hundred and seventeen views.
Speaker 3: Remember one hundred and seventeen sure me for your first That's good. All right, let me get to the Oh, it went up another one hundred thousands since we started talking about it. His followers just stopping. One hundred thousand systems. Are you talking about this? One day, Tom Cruise? Because I need to be a TikTok last person, by the way, you're the last person. One point four million followers, and one day he did that one day. One day. You know I need to put a Now we need to put a TikTok video up. His first video did six point four million fucking the like voice?
Speaker 1: What what's the video?
Speaker 3: Him on him on a Yeah, him on a giant digger, Him on a giant digger. Wow, look at that. Yeah, that's amazing. What a great TikTok video. Oh look how amazing this Tom Cruise is. He's clever with his TikTok. Oh you fucking cheep, two hundred and twenty six likes.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's pretty cool. That's a pretty cool video. Son of a that's a pretty.
Speaker 2: Cool And then all the people I didn't sit down, then all the people do.
Speaker 1: That's a cool video.
Speaker 3: What are you doing what are you doing? Right? And you think Tom Cruise is calling you and going day thanks? Right? I think for the support you know how you say.
Speaker 1: Trump?
Speaker 2: What you know how you say you'll call out good Trump and bad Trump. Well there's there's good Tommy and bad Tommy. That was a good Tommy.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you the God's Last Truth? I can't think this is the truth. This is the truth, ron and this is you know, not gonna be a popular saying popular thing. Sorry. I can't think of one good Tom Cruise movie that I liked because of him. I know, I know that sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Rain Man, he was okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, you came up with it, all right, ray Man, he was brilliant. I can't think when he's being more Tom cruisey, I can't think of one of those movies I liked. Ray Man, of course, sorry, ray Man, he was brilliant. Oh you got me stop me cold in my trucks. But when he's playing more of like Tom Cruise, I don't. I can't think of one of those movies I liked.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll give you a perfect like Tom Cruise movie. Watch the movie where they goes show me the money. I hated that, right, that's like I mean it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tropic Thunder, Okay, you know that's why I like to work these out in front of everybody. Tropic Thunder was he played that jewish over the top character. That was great.
Speaker 1: Hold On, fair enough, hold On, I just read its great. I read it. He read the script he.
Speaker 2: Was shooting Overseas and he had he got a copy of it, and.
Speaker 3: He called up Ben Stiller and he's like, dude, this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: He goes, find me apart. He goes, is there any way? Is no?
Speaker 3: He said, is anyway I could be a part of this? Right then?
Speaker 1: Still goes, I'll find you apart. Right then? This is what. By the way, this is the brilliance of Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: This is why he's one of the hardest working people in show business. He doesn't have to try. But he saw the Tropic Thunder. You'll rob it down to Junior with the black face. He thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Read it overseas onset of another movie whatever.
Speaker 2: Calls him Ben Stellagulls and he goes, anyway I can be a party that I'd.
Speaker 1: Love to belly.
Speaker 2: It goes, I'll write you apart Tom Cruise didn't even wait for that. Tom Cruton came up with that character. He had the vision in his head. He goes, he said, I kind of have something. He put himself on tape instead of ben Sella. Gos, this is what I was thinking, and he goes, you gotta have the big exaggerated hands.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise is a genius.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck what you think about it.
Speaker 3: Five religion.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is pure lunacy. I get it. But my point is when he's being Tom Cruise, like Mission impossible. I I never got into Tom Cruise, but Raymond was amazing, and that that little party I had in Tropic Thunder absolutely was great. But I never got it. I never said to myself, oh my god, Tom Cruise made another movie, let's go see it. I couldn't tell I couldn't tell you one that I actually went, holy shit, this was awesome movies. Obviously. That's why this is stupid what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Going on the fourth, Yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: We're working out ron that he was his uh him in the wheelchair and that Yeah, that was pretty amazing too.
Speaker 2: And that was his first dramatic role and the suit, and the studio said, we don't know Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise wanted the roll, by the way, he he lobbied for that as well.
Speaker 3: Right, what happened? I think I think he spilled something. What happened? What are you doing? No? Nothing, But I think my roommate spilled something. He spilled coffee, he went, he could say whole fuck him the background with his drink on that No, but I think I silt it on his keyboard. I think he yelled and screamed because once again there's no money on the counter for for your for him, yes, and he said, come on, fuck all right, finish up because I gotta go, and it's and I'm not working to borrow. The bounty was one hundred and fifty. We fell dramatically short, so no show.
Speaker 2: Went on the floor, right, okay, So Tom Cruise Twami also read that script on another on on and shooting another set. Wanted wanted that role, and the director in the studio said, we don't know if the audience is going to buy it.
Speaker 1: Tom was too pretty. This is a very gritty role.
Speaker 2: And they said, we don't know if Tom Cruise being deformed and crippled is going to translate. And they took a chance, and it a chance that was very successful. That was his first dramatic role where he wasn't going to be the pretty boy in a in a fucking you know, jump step.
Speaker 3: Damn it right. Another thing you said, I hate when a giant actor, giant Tom Cruise obviously, and they and they go, you know he was really taking a chance with it? Was he really taking a chance with this role? It's Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: He was so brave. They said, he was so brave.
Speaker 3: They could make a ninety minute film just staring at a ship. It here's here's Tom Cruise's pile of shit. Ninety minutes. It would be the number one movie in America. And they don't have to zoom in or nothing, one just still shot of Tom Cruise as shit. Would be the number one movie at the box office. So why is he taking it? He's not taking a chance.
Speaker 2: I love what Mark Wahlberg. Mic Warberg essentially called out Tom Cruise to do.
Speaker 1: I'll kick your fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruse publicly said that being on a movie set is like being at war, like it's he He compared being on a movie set to being overseas at war where you can look it up, where it's the same amount of mental stress, physical stress, post traumatic stress. He goes, making a movie is equivalent to being at war, and he was being serious, and Mick Wahlberg rebuted him by saying, go fuck yourself, bro, You get to go home every night. What the fuck are you talking about. You get to go home every fucking night to your family. Fuck you for saying that. And then Mark Wralbler said, if I ever see you, what, We're gonna have words on this issue.
Speaker 3: All right. So I've been fortunate enough to be on movie sets just when I was like, had some fame. Right, there's no war. They sit around, there's so much downtime. They sit around at bus balls like anybody else would, making fun of each other. I took my kids because they were filming in the neighborhood to the movie never came out, Christian Bell. Christian Bell in that Frankenstein movie. Man, Oh, my friend was on that.
Speaker 1: My friend with the lead extra on that. Yeah, that's what I filmed out on the Upper West Side.
Speaker 3: They filmed in my neighborhood. So me and the kids went a few times. Yeah, and I got recognized once, so they literally let me sit in an area that they didn't want anybody. But this one guy recognized me from the old days, and all of a sudden, Christian bell sits right next to us, and its Frankenstein, fucking make up with his There was no war. There was no war. He was going to his son, you want a snack. He's talking to his wife. I think it's his wife. Young, really a nice little family, and they were sitting there, like literally right next to us. I was able to say Hi. It was very brief and nothing that's worth even getting into, but I actually said hi. He was polite and he was sitting there bored shitless, waiting for his one moment where I think the scene was. Yeah, he reached out a window or something and was grabbing onto the bride of Frankenstein's leg or something. Whilse he was saying out a window like just a And they did the scene over and over and over again all night long, and we watched this. There was no war.
Speaker 2: Well, Tom Cruise was saying, because Tom Cruise had his own stunts. He was he literally said this is a quote to wais that dangerous? Like I said, I'll say it again. Mike Webber goes, fuck you, you piece of shit. You get to go home at night, right? Hold on, So you were sitting beside Christian Bale dressed at franklinsigin right, right, dude, there's a very famous you can look this up.
Speaker 1: This is very famous.
Speaker 2: Donald Donald Trump happened to be like they were they.
Speaker 1: Were shooting Batman at the at the Trump Tower.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Christian Bale was in character is Bruce Wayne. So Donald Trump went to meet him in his office like Bruce Like Christian Bale, Donald Trump wanted to meet Bruce Wayne r. Christian Bale came into Donald Trump as Bruce Wayne, and Donald Trump talked to him and.
Speaker 1: Addressed him as if it was actually Bruce Wayne.
Speaker 2: And people goes, hey, we think Donald Trump thinks that's really Bruce Wayne.
Speaker 1: You never heard this. No, no, this is a real story.
Speaker 2: They go, dude, they thought he was actually the real Bruce Wayne. But that's the crazy part. It's a made up character. Donald Trump thought Bruce Wayne was real. And he thought and by the way, Christian Baal will say it, everyone there was like and Christian Bale. So they asked him about it. Christian Bale goes, yeah, I just I just went with it. He said, I just went with it. You know, he dressed me as Bruce Wayne. He thought I was Bruce Wayne in real life. So I just went with it. And he goes, I don't know what whatever.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. I was. I wasn't distracted. I was trying to find that I actually filmed Christian.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I filmed the scene they were filming that night. Yeah. We were there for literally four hours. And this is literally what they did over and over again, over and over again. That's the building. And if you look close as a woman like hang, wait, maybe I could zoom in. I know, I know, I know, sorry about that, I could you know what? I could do it for the next time we're on all right, it won't be tomorrow, it won't be tomorrow. But this is the scene. And and that's Christian Bale grabbing her leg. And that's it. That's all they did.
Speaker 1: In the white shurant. She's in the red dress.
Speaker 3: He's in the black like see, grabbing out her leg. That's all I say. That's all they filmed all night long. We sat there watched, So don't tell me it's a War they were born out of their mind.
Speaker 1: War dude.
Speaker 2: They have craft service, they have dormy food. Right, and I'll say it one more time, Mott Warburg goes, you stupid idiot, piece of shit, Right, you get to go home. They don't don't ever compare what you do to real heroes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Christian Bale said, like I said, it was such a who gives a shit scene that he's sitting there with his little son playing with him, talking on the wife's there, and all of a sudden, they're like, we're ready for your question. You know literally that's what they said, Like you've heard a million times, We're ready for you, mister Bell. And then he walked across the street, grabbed their leg like this. They filmed it and they're like cut and then he walked and sat right next do orus again for another twenty minutes as they're like.
Speaker 1: You know what, they have to reset.
Speaker 3: We got to spray the street. It's not you know, they wanted their street wet because that looks good on camera. Let's adjust the lights. It was. I was like, this is fucking boring. Man.
Speaker 2: If you talk to most actors, what they say, what do you do on set? It's all downtime right by the way they I mean, it's not uncommon to do twenty five thirty takes. After every take they have to reset the scene, the lighting, and so in between these take could be twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: I got video of being in what is it called the honeywagon whatever those things were called, the little trailers they set up for the actors. I'm in one with. Yeah, I'm in one with Jay Moore. He was filming a Law and Order and he invited me, like cause he was in New York, you know, and I was with I forgot his name, fucking hilarious guy. Jay's one of Jay's really good friends. Oh I can't believe forgot his name. But we're sitting in his trailer just busted balls. I'm showed off. My new son. My son was literally a newborn at this point. I brought him down there, and all of a sudden, they banged on his trailer. After we were in there for like an hour, just lapping our asses off. And also the guy goes, all right, Jay, We're ready for you, and Jay's like, come on. I'm like, really, come on set with me. I don't give me a fuck we took this long walk up up stairs, and then it was in someone's apartment. Right. Jay gets on set and all of a sudden they filmed for I'm telling you, ten seconds. That's it. They went cut and Jay goes, all right, let's go, and we went back home just busting balls for another hour. All this was he goes, Yep, that's it, dude, I might do another ten to fifteen seconds. I don't know. They'll let me know in a little.
Speaker 1: While, Opie.
Speaker 2: Most of the scenes, when they shoot a scene, it's maybe like three four lines of dialogue and that's it, and then they have to reset and then maybe he let's try it this way, or let's speed it up, or you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Dude. We it's not like we're fortunate to be in Chris Rock's top five movie. They filmed all day, all day, like I shouldn't say all day, but hours hours full makeup, setting up the.
Speaker 1: Studio, fifteen hour days, Opie.
Speaker 3: Dude, I, first of all, I was blurred out. I was literally blurred out in the background. And then some asshole at the premiere goes, wow, you guys were great, Like I was blurred out. You asshole. You don't think I saw that I was blurred out in the movie Fuck Yourself. But uh, we filmed for hours and we were on camera maybe maybe thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: And you were there the whole fucking.
Speaker 3: Day and we were in the only Chris Rock movie that sucked. No one watched it. All right, I gotta go round. I'm not working tomorrow. I put a bounty on on tomorrow show. We did not make it, which is fine, trust me, I need a day. Well, so we're back up and running Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the bounty was one hundred and fifty. We fell dramatically short, which is trust me, more than fine. This is my friend ron Burmer, comemity and all the social media.
Speaker 2: Now, if I was going to do the show tomorrow, we would have been two three hundred in.
Speaker 3: Why don't you do it?
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 3: I'll no, Ronnie's got a full day today. All right, So we're not no show tomorrow, Tony, sorry, buddy. Sorry, put the bounty, and the people understood I needed to take the day. That's what That's what I that's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: The people have spoken and they said no, Tony.
Speaker 2: P people, let's spoking is that what happened to democracy?
Speaker 3: To Tony p all right, well I'm gonna go Ron, all right, everybody have a good day, Ron, thank you. This is just fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll see everybody Thursday morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you help OPI an eye out?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: What take the fucking podcasts and just set it and forget it? Yes, that's literally all we're asking. Why not asking for you to give us money, but it would help, But real money is just fucking download the podcast, set it and forget it.
Speaker 3: Row Propal, Ron Propeal.
Speaker 1: Says, set it and forget it.
Speaker 3: Look, I see the regulars in the chat just just slapping at the haters, like just go away. No one cares here. But uh, all I asked from the real people is just hit the like on the way out and just download an episode on a podcast app that's all free and really really helps us out more than you understand. I think. Okay, that's it. That's all I asked today. And if you want to get money, that's a that's amazing, but I get it. But you can do things for free, which has hit the like and download an episode on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Remember Monday through Friday. This is becoming the new spot to get your news. We're warri about what's going on in the world. If you want to get your fresh, fresh news, right, you come to opiate Runny.
Speaker 3: Oh why don't we do this like every other comedian? Oh my god, once a week. I think I could do forty five minutes a week. Oh I mean sorry, Oh my god. This is a lot of work.
Speaker 1: We're not like once a week. Wish you watching Rogan?
Speaker 3: Ah No, I think he works Rogan. He works his ass off. He works every day. He doesn't have to work as you probably. Well. I have a theory on that, but maybe I should shut my mouth. All right, Ron Burman Comedy, Thank you, brother, all right, have a good day everybody. All right, we'll see you Thursday. L Right, guys, thank you, thank you for real. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.