Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: July twenty five, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the Ocell effect, and the last week of the month. I got to try to survive through and hopefully things will change in the next month, because it's been a weird one, a wild one, and I'm not happy. But hey, on the other hand, I got a couple of victories in hand. None of them are paying me a dime, but things are going well. I was on ground zero last night, so I got to talk to some AM and FM people again and they didn't revolt against me, even though I said to the host, are you being paid? Are you afraid? Or are you buying the syop? That was question number one from me to the host. But anyhow, Clyde Lewis took it pretty well, and even though you guys don't seem to, that's okay tonight. It's not about me anyway. I tried to do the Azsie Show. I wanted to do an Ozsie tribute because on the twenty second I was not going to be able to get through that because I was upset. Now, I know some people might think that's silly, but you got to remember, this guy was an iconic person to me most of my life, and frankly, I spent you know, over a decade doing my best to make a living as a musician, which I did briefly but not very well. And what was I driven by? Well, probably the first time I felt that little rush when I heard on an eight track tape Kiddies the song iron Man. Anyhow, the disingenuous media in the way they handled it kind of irritated me. And just by the way, I know, Hulk Hogan died as well, and fuck him all right, So that's the way that is. And we're probably gonna have to mark this one explicit as usual, even if I can release it. I don't like Terry Belay. It never did because he's a weasel and uh and an original one at that. And that's the way I always saw him. Even when I liked wrestling, I always hoped for the Heels to beat up Hogan. But anyway, enough about my childhood, maybe we'll hear about yours. Three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six And uh, really I imagine and hope that, I mean, I know I know the bitch that bore me is not going to get the same seat at the table as Terry Blay or Whole Cogan, but they're in the same hell, I assure you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And uh, the Prince of Dalk News actually went out of this world like a man, but you know, pay no attention to that, because he was a clown the most of you. Anyway. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Perhaps my coast will have a different point of view. I'm sure we're gonna have different points of view about other things. Who knows. Maybe maybe be Pietz heard about the South Park episode that premiered on Wednesday. Uh, maybe be Pietz heard about the other news this week, which I have too, but really had little time to care about it. I'm not enjoying this whole, like you know, everybody I know is dropping dead and I'm getting screwed over by people, although you know some people have recognized the error of their ways too well one person.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyways, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And I'm not done, but maybe I'm done talking. I hope I am. You join in you speak you drive the conversation tonight. Please do because I don't even want to talk, but I'll allow my coals to talk and you if you call in three one nine five, two seven five zero one six And yes, the call lines are working, although it's a weird process, and I just set it up with B Pete for the first time and we got it working. B Pete, How are you doing this week?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's been kind of a weird week. You know, we had a lot of news hit. I guess I'll follow up on your whole Hogan comments in that I used to be a wrestling fan. I'm a Brett Hart fan. So are really not, you know, too worried about Holgan passing. I'm surprised he made it this long, To be honest with you, I'm surprised a lot of them have made it as long as they have, including Rick Flair. I mean, he's what eighty now, He's got to be at least. But I can understand your sentiments towards FULK Hogan.
Speaker 2: Flair just recently survived a major surgery too. You know, that's another weird thing. Some of these guys have died very very young, extremely young. Some of them in their thirties or twelve.
Speaker 1: Just the amount of the amount of abuse they give their bodies over the years, and you throw the steroids on top of that. It's just a wonder any of them live to be seventy years old. I mean really right.
Speaker 2: You know, steroids and painkillers and the usual stuff from any traveling entertainer. You know, uppers to get up, downers to go to sleep, all that kind of stuff. I mean, you got people like what Davy boy Smith crashed, right, you got the guy they called the one two three kid, I forget his real name. You know, just wrestlers from the same era that died you know, twenty years ago already and amazingly and a lot of these guys, they all got war stories about how they abused their bodies, like you were saying, but hopeing.
Speaker 1: To the schedule that they you know, you look at it's not the big names that you see on Raw every week. You know, they've got a limited schedule as to when they performed. But back when wrestling was you know, five or six different alliances putting out all their stars. The schedules that these guys used to keep, I mean, they're wrestling here one night in a gymnasium and the next night, you know, there are three hundred miles down the road, hop skipping and jumping all over the United States and Canada, Mexico and a lot of it's a hell of a travel schedule for these guys. And yeah, and there's there's a lot up now. Now you notice their careers last a lot longer. Now, I wonder if there's some preservatives and all those steroids they've been pumping.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: They got to travel, and it was weird because they would be in car, they'd be carpooling all kinds of stuff. And of course the most famous incident of carpooling would be the iron Sheet getting busted with hacksaw Jim Duggan in New Jersey, uh, you know, which was kind of funny. H And also, don't forget about Superfly Jimmy Snook and his craziness where you know, pretty much it's fairly certain to kill the woman. But they never did bother to charge him. And then by the time they tried to haul him into court, he had so much damage to his brain he didn't know where he was died a couple of days later. H but hul Cogin to me is human being for a lot of reasons. And it's not you know, it's like, oh what have you met at the racism and not really, I mean, you know that just comes. And there were many they were like clan like clan card carrying clan members and in wrestling if you don't know the truth about a lot of them that were like angry that they had to even wrestle with those you know, animals that were not the same color as them and stuff like that. Hogan wasn't that bad, but he was a piece of crap and did not have the appreciation for those guys you were talking about that were getting seventy five bucks and the headliner maybe got one hundred. And meanwhile they had to feed themselves and you know they're sleeping in their cars and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like gas you know, to the next site, right, and it's it's amazing. The schedule so that you know, you talk about professional athletes, you look at baseball has a pretty intense schedule because they're basically playing almost every night. NASCAR there's only a couple of weekends that they're not racing through their schedule. Football, so up to what sixteen games now for regular season, it's you look at wrestling, that's a that's a three sixty five day a year. They don't have a season. It's twenty four to seven, three sixty five. You know, it doesn't stop. So these guys don't get a lot of off time. The most oft time they get as if they get injured, yeah, you know, and then the and they're just beating the hell out of each other every night. It's a rough life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even if they're okay so wrestling, you know, they don't really hit each other and whatever. Well some of the stuff they do hit each other, but it's done in a certain way. But either way, slamming yourself down, I don't know a man.
Speaker 1: Who you are. A two hundred and eighty five pound guy landing on top of you's gonna take it out of you, whether he hits you or not.
Speaker 2: Well, see, but there you go. Most of the time, they protect each other by not trying to hurt each other most of the time, except in some bad cases. And by the way, Hogan used to cry foul on people. He almost ended the Undertaker's career before the Undertaker had a career because he was as he was crying out. He would screw over other wrestlers. I mean, there's a lot of reasons why I find him despicable.
Speaker 4: And it's not just the.
Speaker 2: Jesse the Body of Venturist story about how he squashed them having a union.
Speaker 1: The only thing I've really got against Hogan more than anything else is he never wanted from what I can gather in the stories that I've read, he never wanted to turn the belt over to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well there was always that too, is that? And he destroyed a whole wrestling company over the fact that he refused to go along and do what they call the job, which is, you know, allowing somebody to beat you. You know, they had to beat him the wrong way or there had to be some you know, some angle where it wasn't legit that he got beaten.
Speaker 1: He was putting somebody over. Yeah, you know, he didn't want to put anybody over exactly hen once he got the belt, didn't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Well there's that. Plus, Listen, you might be able to appreciate this if you think about it real carefully. The guy's a ripoff of superstar Billy Graham. That's all He is. That's all he was. And I do mean from his blonde hair to his later on his bad guy go tee everything. I'm sorry, how bad are the dogs barking to you?
Speaker 4: B Pete?
Speaker 1: I can hear him in the background. But you know, people talk about Jesse Ventura he's a ripoff of Billy Graham.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jesse, at least to me, went like in his own direction and didn't try to claim that he was an innovator. Really, you know what I'm saying, Like he wasn't the whole business. You know, he was a piece of the business, and he felt he was legendary and all that. Yeah, he was another guy who followed Superstar Billy. As a matter of fact, he tried to buy Superstar Billy Graham stuff when he was supposed to quit. Jesse, yeah, I know a bunch of weird things about wrestling, believe it or not, and he wanted to buy Superstar Billy, let me buy your your you know, your your your gear and he had already like it. According to his he was so pissed when they took the belts away from him Graham that that he burnt all his stuff and said, I'm done with wrestling, and he went like selling like lawn furniture an Arizona or something.
Speaker 4: For a while.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw Cliff on the news. I had the sound turned down. I was doing something on a computer, and I happened to catch a piece of the news out of the corner of my eye, and they showed some footage from Trump being at the convention, Yeah or not Trump Paul Hogan when he was at the convention, and I thought, you know, he's really looking bad. I don't know if he you know, when he when he got off the steroids, he immediately shrank in size by half.
Speaker 2: That happens, and it's a rough path when you come off of steroids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just I was looking at him. I thought, you know, he doesn't look good. And it was, what, now, six months later he's gone, Well, no, was it's about a year, not quite a year.
Speaker 2: Almost a year from the convention. Yeah, because an appearance at WWE when they changed over raw to Netflix, and they booed him because all he wanted to do was go out there and promote his beer, you know, and.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing he was I didn't know he had a beer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Got some you know, and everything is branded with this patriotism and it's it's such it's such disingenuousness. It's just the angle he thinks works for him, you know, and all because he got a good pop when he you know, tackled the Iron Sheeic and beat him up in Madison Square Garden. So there they started just chant Usa for him, and he just ran with it ever after, you know what I mean, like because he was doing the work with the Iron Chic and at the time that was a hot thing in like nineteen eighty three and eighty four. Still still we were a little pissed about the hostage crisis, and you know, the Sheik's whole angle was a pooh a Medica I spin on you you know, and all that, and he was you know, think about it. There would not have been a whole go without the Iron.
Speaker 1: Chic either, by the way, oh absolutely uh.
Speaker 2: And and you know the Chica died not too long ago too here in Georgia.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we got it was a.
Speaker 1: Big guy that Holgan beat for the bill was Yakazuna.
Speaker 2: What was it, well, Yoko Zuna at one time. Yeah, he was like a sumo wrestler, uh, literally, he was a subo wrestler, but huge.
Speaker 4: He was huge.
Speaker 2: He had that gigantic ass that he used to splay like. Basically, his whole gimmick was I'm gonna like crunch and sit on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't the big thing. The fact that Hulk body slammed.
Speaker 4: Him, Yeah, well that was a big deal.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody could body slam this Yoko Zuna because he had such a low grap. I mean, look, Hulk was strong with the steroids. You know, he was big.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know Superstar Billy Graham had the twenty two inch pythons and Hogan claimed the twenty four inch pythons.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Uh. Anyways, we got a caller, and I want to get that tried out and make sure that we're still functioning, uh functioning here.
Speaker 1: On the show, hoping Jimmy shows up tonight because I got a question for him. These damn Republicans.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I got lots of questions for Republicans, but I ain't even bothering to ask them because I tried to ask the one that I talked to face to face, and I already got the contortion routine. So I don't care anymore. I really don't.
Speaker 4: I'm done, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, because no, it's a Democrat thing. And I'm like, okay, you know, because.
Speaker 1: Now this ain't even about the Epstein crap, although I do have some bones to pick with him on some of the stuff that testimony and all. But I'll save it for when if Jimmy shows up.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 2: But hey, Day two of meetings with Giselaine went well, right, Oh excuse me, Gillane.
Speaker 1: I told you a while back I posted on I mean Virginia Roberts when she as soon as she died it out, I figured that was the first step in getting Julaine Maxwell out of jail.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's getting a deal. I guarantee you she's going to get a deal. And it'll be very interesting how we're not going to find out who she really protected.
Speaker 4: They're going to tell her she protected.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She might, she might get a sentence commutation, but I don't think she's going to get a pardon.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 1: No, she she did what she did. It would be very bad press for Trump to give her a part. Now, if he wants to commut her sentence for time serve, that's one thing, But to you have a tie it all off. Okay, I think you can do it.
Speaker 2: So two years for twenty years of sex trafficking.
Speaker 1: She's been in five years in jail so far. Oh come on, I think.
Speaker 2: I've no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Let me look up when she started her.
Speaker 4: Look that up.
Speaker 2: Because Epstein was like taken in in twenty twenty or something because he tried to like get a COVID release. I remember that, but Glaine has not been in there that long. She was after him, and you know, remember Trump's like, oh, I I wish you're well, you know, I know she's been arrested, you know, towards the end of his first term. So no, I don't think so. But I don't think she was actually convicted in twenty twenty. But even if she was, five years.
Speaker 1: She was she was transferred to federal corrections in twenty twenty. Okay, so twenty twenty two, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, twenty twenty two, all right now, Yes, but she was held yeah, let's see, she went into Federal Corrections institution in Tallahassee in twenty twenty two, but she was in jail before that. So yeah, they held her for trial because there was no way she wasn't a flight risk. But anyway, look, he could easily say they made all this stuff up. It's all a Democrat, you know, hoax. So why am I going to keep this woman in prison on a Democrat hoax? I mean, he could go full in on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just don't understand the Democrat hoax thing. I don't know where that came for. He pulled that one out of his ass.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, because I'm telling you, they buy it. They're buying it. So well, it's like, oh, of course it was a Democrat hoax. Look at it. Okay, anyway, look at who you know, the Democrat hoax that Trump helped by arresting Epstein in the first place. Okay, anyways, because that was his administration that actually got Epstein right. He also died under his administration, if I remember correctly. But anyway, we do have a caller. I want to get to him right away, please, and uh then anybody else that calls in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, And we're gonna be live until ten pm when Aaron shows up, and I'll have to probably set up another it'll probably take me a couple of minutes, So there might be a couple of minutes delay in between the shows, but I'm gonna get him live as quickly as possible. Anyways, you know, I think I got to ask you how Hawaii is or was? Are you on the caw?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm that, I'm back on. I'm getting the feedback. I'm back on the Okay, I was getting feedback.
Speaker 6: Yeah, aloha.
Speaker 5: I had We had an amazing time with family, and tonight is my wife and our forty fourth wedding anniversary. So I'll be cutting out at the top of the hour because we had dinner reservations.
Speaker 6: So we had a great time.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Very cool. Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Okay, good, I.
Speaker 6: Can hear it. Fine. I just was having a problem.
Speaker 5: I had headphones on and I to them off, and I was getting feedback. Now, I had a great time. All the topics that you and Pete were talking about. Yeah, I've got all kinds of opinions, but no, why it was better than I thought. It took us forty four years to get here. My wife basically said, I don't want to leave. So hopefully when we're retired, we'll make a longer trip.
Speaker 6: So we had a great time. I'm very blessed. And speaking of our.
Speaker 5: Anniversary, it's forty four years and thirteen years ago, no fourth, it was fourteen years ago. I got diagnosed reno sol carcinoma, so I survived cancer, and I remember we went out. That was kind of our darkest center, but we have we have a lot to celebrate.
Speaker 6: I thought about you with the passing of Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 5: I know that you're such a huge fan, so I started kind of going back to my memory bank. I think it was about nineteen seventy. There was a kid in our neighborhood. He had a kid a rock magazine, and I remember that's the first time I seen Black Sabbath. I heard Black Sabbath on the radio, and I had a cousin who he was. He spent the military with Special Forces, retired. He was a huge Black Sabbath fan and he ended up being a King's County sheriff. He actually died in the line of duty, but remember he was a big Black Sabbath fan. So I actually, when I had a little break, I kind of listened to very closely some of the lyrics of some of Ozzie's classics, maybe more closely, because I was thinking of your loss and I lost my cousin and the loss of what he meant to the rock rollman. You know, some of the lyrics were really incredibly artistic. I mean more than I really once I paid attention to it, especially the Crazy Train. I just really like, wow, those lyrics are really powerful. I never listened to them. I never read them and took it in right right.
Speaker 2: That was always my argument with people. And by the way, the reason why you saw them in the magazines in nineteen seventy is because that's when Sabbath came to America and they were playing a lot of small venues like the fill More and stuff like that, and they were not playing the massive stadiums when they came to America because they weren't as well known. Rtigo had released the album in Europe to begin with, and they were much better known across Europe, and pretty much they were saying they wouldn't play in America because who's going to listen to this doom and gloom crap? And you know, by nineteen I think it was they were playing the largest at that time outdoor UH concert event, the California Jam.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They flew them in uh and and they they played there and the's footage available nowadays, but it used to be really hard to get hold of because somebody actually video taped it in like seventy four and in fact, for a long time the best bootleg out there was in black and white, which was weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was a TV broadcast and uh, I was looking at one on YouTube the other night and they had it from WPLJ. Was a simulcast on WPLJFM, which was in New York station, and I was like, wow, I didn't realize that they had simulcast the California Jam. And Deep Purple played that a bunch of look back at the California Jam.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, it's an.
Speaker 6: Amazing It's called the Day on the Green.
Speaker 5: That's where Leonard Skinner had played the three Bird that Gets an Auto documentaries that that version that was in the Oakland, Oakland Alameda Collins Sam But I remember Rock Sabbath and I didn't go. There were somebodies that went. Maybe I wasn't into at that time.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 6: It was at the San Francisco cal Palace on there on on on Geneva Avenue.
Speaker 5: I know exactly that venue, and if he played, they played in the Filmore.
Speaker 6: I'm by there all the time.
Speaker 5: But there was a place there was called the winter Land, which was I don't know if they ever played there, but Bill Graham's to sponsor a lot of concerts. The real Land was incredible for the acoustics, and that's where Peter Frampton Dascumezo came a lot there in San Francisco because of the acoustics to do a live show. I don't know if Black Saba played there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did play the winter Land. And the only reason why I know this crap is because I collected every Black Sabbath bootleg possible and so I used to sit there and I and I had to figure out how to that before the internet had databases for this. I was the guy that a lot of bootleg people would come to and go, look, I got all these Ozzie and Sabbath concerts and since you know them, tell me which ones are which?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: They had stuff, Yeah, because they had stuff labeled like Randy Roads is supposed to be on this one, and I would put it in and listen to it for like thirty seconds ago. It's not Randy Rhoads, that's Brad Gillis. And in fact, there was another guitarist in between Randy Roads and Brad Gillis named Bernie Tomay, who replaced Randy in the first couple of dates after his death, and they got rid of him. Bernie Tomay had a career of music, but I forget what it was. It wasn't major Brad Gillis, you know from Night Ranger. Yeah, and he well, he was Randy's replacement on the Diary of a mad Man tour, which is what they were on when Randy died in two So anyway, but back to the Black Sabbath stuff. Look, I know a lot of this history, and in fact, I've been telling people since like nineteen ninety nine that Ozzie and Parkinson's you know, yeah, the media is was going, oh, we don't know what's the reado going on, but he talks funny. Everybody was having a good old time with the Osbourns and him stuttering.
Speaker 4: I couldn't watch it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't watch it because I knew he was sick. And I said to myself, yeah, yeah, and it's I'm telling you, this guy meant a lot to me.
Speaker 4: And I know it seems.
Speaker 5: Silly, but we and Euros are important to people, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: And there's literally only two people in the music even though I was a musician I was making my way through the music business. There's only two people I ever wanted their autographs and ever wanted to meet him, and I got to meet them both. Uh, they probably don't even have a vague memory of my dumb ass, either one of them. But Ozzy Osbourne I met twice, shook his hand twice, and h and let me kill meister. And Lemmy's was even funnier because he was on a tour and he was at the Stone Pony in New Jersey and I stood outside of the tour by us, along with the girls and the idiots and the guys that they led through from like skid Row, like Sebastian Bach from skid Row. Actually I actually tried to help Sebastian Bach not get pelted by beer bottles on his way into the on his way into the bus, and he said, oh man, that's great, thank you man. You know, because he's trying to walk through with his girlfriend and people are throwing beer bottles at him for being a pretty boy. Wus in Asbury Park. This is the way we treated people in Asbury and you know, and I was like, no, come on, leave this guy alone. You know, he's not my favorite either, but let him alone. And I kind of protected him. And on his way in, he goes, you're waiting to meet let me.
Speaker 4: I said yeah.
Speaker 2: He said, I guarantee you wh would be out here in a couple of minutes. I said, okay, And I stood there and I had a motograph a ticket, a blank ticket from the fast Lane Club which I played all the time. And we used to have to sell our own tickets and turn them back into the pass lighte if we didn't sell them otherwise we owe him money for the tickets.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so these were blank tickets that you wrote your band's name on, no kidding, uh, And you were supposed to get credit for each one, but you had to turn in their base cost plus the plus the uh, the carbon for the ticket. These were carbon tickets, like one yellow copy and one white copy. Yeah, and so I had I had Lemmy and the rest of the band actually sign one ticket. So it was the Mickey d was the drummer for King Diamond also but was the drummer from Motorhead and uh well, Phil, the guy from def Leppard who ended up with him was on guitar, so you know. But but the but the thing was, I really wanted Lemmy signature. I didn't even care the other guys happened to be there. Yeah, sure, signed it. I didn't care. I got Lemmy signature. And my favorite joke in a movie ever is from the movie Airheads. You remember the movie Airheads? Yes, okay, so you remember the part where they send it a guy, I'm gonna give you a record deal. No, he's a cop, right, and they ask okay, ask him some questions and they go okay. So in the Van Halen split up, which one Hagar or Roth? Oh, Hagar, he's a cop? Okay and right, and then they said, no, no, no, give me another chance, give me another chance. All right, I'll give you one more chance. In a wrestling match between lem Me and God, who wins and the guy goes let me and he goes trick, question, let me is God? And he slams the door on him. That is hilarious to me, and by the way I think Ozzie and I know Lemmy made a cameo in that movie. He says he was the head of the chess club or something in the parking lot when people are screaming and it's just a it's a goosey thing. Yeah, but but I but believe me, if you go find that clip on airheads, you could find you know, they're trying to figure out a piece of cop or not and that's the that's two of the questions.
Speaker 4: They asked him to test him with Hagar?
Speaker 2: Are you with are you with Roth? You with Hagar?
Speaker 4: Your cop?
Speaker 2: And then and then he's like no, no, no, no, one more. One more? Okay, wrestling match between lem Me and God?
Speaker 4: Who wins?
Speaker 2: And he thinks about it and he goes, I don't I don't know, let me or he says God one or the other, and they got it doesn't matter because the kid goes, let me is God and slams the door.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Dan Yaleen, I remember my wife we were dating at that time, and that constant my wife says.
Speaker 6: To this day, my ear is still right.
Speaker 4: Yeah real wid.
Speaker 2: Well, you know one last fact I want to throw out there, and I'm going to throw out a lot more when I'm gonna do an Aussie tribute this weekend. I wanted to do it last night finally, but my internet went down at a weird time and I wound up going on Ground on zero radio with Clyde Lewis at midnight. But anyway, that wasn't an Ozzy thing that I did with him. He wanted to ask me about other stuff. But he did an Aussie tribute the night before. But here's a little little fact that final concert that I don't know if you remember. I mentioned it on here. I can't afford it, and I said, if anybody wants to share a link, I'll take it. Nobody gave me the link. I'm kind of glad they didn't because he was in bad shape. And he finished that a couple of weeks before he drops. And here's the thing. That concert made one hundred and six million dollars, okay, and not a damn penny of it went into Ozzy Osbourne's pocket.
Speaker 1: I want you to know that Sharon didn't get a slice.
Speaker 2: No slice for Sharon, no slice for the bands, everybody who was there.
Speaker 1: That's been my only beef with Ozzie all these years, he's still married to that pitch.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Look, even though I used to have the inside office number to Aaron Osbourne's office at one time, I mean all kinds of weird things. I couldn't stand the fact that she kept wheeling him out there, even though, like I said, I knew he was six and since at least two thousand minimum, I knew he was in Wow, because I saw him on the reunion tour in ninety nine, the Black Sabbath Reunion tour, the first one, and that was the first official reunion tour and I and I could see him shaken and I could hear what was happening in his voice, and I said, oh shit, this guy's got brain damage. And it's not the drugs. It's not that this is this is a disease. It's going to progress. And I'm really shocked that it took twenty five more years because.
Speaker 5: He actually lasted quite a while with Park because yes, I grew up in a farming community and I know a lot of farmers that you know that worked there, and because of the pesticides and chemicals, they'd end up with parts.
Speaker 6: And they were, you know, these were really.
Speaker 5: Healthy, strong men, but in a few years of getting it when it really was like you know, you know, presenting it.
Speaker 2: So but why do I but Danny, I want to make this clear to you, though, Why do I say he went out like a man, Because that one hundred and six million dollars, First of all, no slice for anybody. It went to a collection of children's hospitals and the Parkinston's Foundation. That's where that hundred and six million dollars went.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying that that's what I would have selected, or the charities are the best thing. But I'm telling you what his intent was and what he did. And another thing to note here is that he refused to take his painkillers and his seizure medicine for a while, like leading up to the concert and to do the concert. He's on a throne on that concert, you know, one of those elaborate you know, it's supposed to be the prince of dogor his throat. He's out there in that so he doesn't have to be in a wheelchair because he couldn't really stand up anymore. And he did it without pain, CAUs and all that, and basically said goodbye to all of us with that how old was he? Seventy six? I believe born in nineteen forty eight December December. I want to say December third, but I'm going off the top of my head here, b Pete. I think he was born December third, nineteen forty eight. And I don't remember anybody's stand birthday by the way, okay, except here's a sad fact. Missus Oh's birthday is the day Assie died.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but it's really I had a little bit of a laugh with her because on our anniversary and her birthday, people die. So my first wife died on mine and missus O's anniversary day. Wow, Yeah, I mean, a weird, weird thing happened. But anyway, but but Ozzie left this world like a man, and.
Speaker 6: I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I thank you for sharing that because I wasn't aware of that. That that's a that's really a tribute to you know, a wonderful human beings gone out going out his way.
Speaker 2: And he was flawed, you know, make no mistake, he was flawed. He screwed things. He had a first wife, you know, he had a first wife that he kind of just walked away from Uh, you know, gave her everything and then just left. And you know, and they had they had two biological children and one child he adopted from her previous relationship. He tried to make that work with Thelma, but it didn't happen. Uh, he married Sharon, and Sharon, you know, at first is the reason why his career was resurrected. But later on, I feel like, you know, she was a parasite, I really do.
Speaker 4: And and if I.
Speaker 2: I loved somebody and knew that they were hurting, I wouldn't have wheeled him out on a stage like that like she did.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: About her, you know. And I might be wrong, you know, you could say I'm wrong a hundred times about it. I don't care because that's what I saw, That's what I witnessed. And again, this is a guy who I could flip through the Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne catalog and it is literally you hear this, Turbo, It's the soundtrack of your life. That is literally the soundtrack of my life, all of it, you know, And make no mistake, there's a good reason why a guitarist from Jersey is one of the best ones he ever had, because Zach Wilde is a freaking animal, and I was mad at him at first when he got the job, to be honest with you, he was in a band called Zyrus in the Jersey Shore scene and he was a good guitarist, but I didn't think he was anywhere near up to taking up that job based on what I had seen in him playing in the scene. But he's freaking amazing. And Black label society is amazing. And you know, the whole family tree that comes off of Black Sabbath and Nazzie Osbourne is a core of music that was really demonized by society entirely, no radio airplay. This guy's the Antichrist. Heraldo puts him on the Satanism special, yells at him that you're a devil worshiper, and then doesn't let him respond. He walked away on that satellite. If you ever see that footage, you know, they blamed him for kids suicides. They did all kinds of crap to this guy over the years. And yeah, he was a little crazy, you know, and he did weird things. What about him pissing on the Alamo. Yeah, he gets drunk and goes out in his wife's dress because they used to take away his clothes on tours so he wouldn't wander around drunk and go to the hotel bar. So he puts on his wife's dress to leave, so he's at least covered, and he's walking down, you know, just walking around where the Alamo is, and he pissed on what he thought was a broken down wall. And the next thing you know is there's some very angry Texas cops roughed him up and I took him to jail, and then he was banned from playing there for like twenty years because he pissed on the Alamo when he was drunk walking around in his wife's dress.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know that's.
Speaker 2: A crazy story and everything, and it doesn't quite top snorting a line of ants, you know, which everybody brings up.
Speaker 4: Because of the Motley Crue book.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, he's a flawed human being, but at his core and at his reality, he took care of his family and even brought them careers when they didn't deserve him. Jack Osborne has like five TV shows for no reason, you know what I'm saying. His daughter is like married to one of the guys from slipknot I think. I mean, they're part of the music business. Even Sharon, who I don't like, is part of the music business in a way that is unique. And that whole thing stems from one guy's voice that wasn't even the best singing voice in the world, but with style and just I'll get I'll work with whatever they give me.
Speaker 4: He made it work.
Speaker 2: And like I said, when you can turn around and say, you know what, and he said about that one hundred and six million, he said, look, I've gotten more than enough out.
Speaker 4: Of music in my life.
Speaker 2: I need to give something back here. And that's not the first time he's done something like that, by the way, but never with the publicity's not out there. But he's done this, bore.
Speaker 6: This is the first time I heard this. I'm actually quite impressed.
Speaker 2: Because they didn't put on a pr campaign to say, look, Ozzie's a good guy, you know. Even when he appeared at Live Aid with Black Sabbath, by the way, which I was also present for, and I thank the gods for that. They did three songs. Three songs they did, yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually I remember that because I was telling the Parabolic Satellite dishes and I was able to watch the English feed in the American feed, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it was. It was a beautiful thing, but I was watching it. Yeah, they were in Philly.
Speaker 2: Sabbath was in Philly at about like I want to say, nine, somewhere between nine and eleven in the morning.
Speaker 6: I know, Jude, I watched pretty much the whole thing. I was able to catch the whole feed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Judas Priest came out at like seven am because I wasn't even settled in yet. Uh, and all of a sudden, uh, you know, you gotta know the thing come in, you know, I'm like, wow, crap uh And yes, lifted riffs excuse me. Led Zeppelin played later that night too, But that was you know, but there was a lot of stuff going on there, and that was a big piece of part. I didn't even know that Black Sabbath was going to be there, so that was my first I got to see the original lineup Black Sabbath cool and that was like three songs and I'm pretty sure it was like I know, I remember iron Man because they dragged out the drums and what else. But Paranoid they had to do always they had to do Paranoid because it was the only song that ever broke into the top fifty or whatever for Black Sabbath initially, so they did that, and I think Children of the Grave was the three songs they did. Yeah, matter of fact, now, yep, it was Children of the Grave, iron Man. Iron Man must have been second, Children of the Grave must have been first, and Paranoid had to be last because that was always the last song, except in Ozzie's solo career, where after a while, Mama I'm Coming Home.
Speaker 4: Became the last song because.
Speaker 2: That was the only album for him that really charted high. And oh, by the way, take a look at who wrote or co wrote a lot of the music on the No More Tears album with Ozzy Osbourne. You know who that album credit belongs to that I'm talking about wrote let Me Kill Meister, So really, yes, sir, including the title track. I think a song they shared called hell Raiser, you know, and hell Raiser they used it in one of the hell Raiser movies. But it was really about going out on the road and being crazy and you know, and like doing doing music no matter what if you're sick, tired or whatever. And that's what the song was about, but let Me let Me basically wrote that, and I think he's got a credit on mom I'm Coming Home. But again, this was the only time he got commercial success in a big way in his solo career and lem Me is partially responsible for it.
Speaker 1: So that's wonderful.
Speaker 6: Shad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really, I really appreciate this, and I am hollow for let Me come on and that I've got a I've got a dinner date with my love. Yes, yes, I think the the tribute is wonderful and I I know this hurts for you and the other fans to lose, you know, a hero. I really appreciate the education on it. Like I said, I've taken a second look at some of his just looking at the lyrics, just reading the lyrics alone, I'm pretty impressed. You know, they're much deeper. You know that I never really looked. But I think when you're have this much popularity and have this many fans and this long of her career, that you're you're truly an artist. And we lost we lost a eage one here and this sweet.
Speaker 2: And the transition is amazing. And just think about this as you go. And by the way, congratulations to you and Mahallow and you know and.
Speaker 4: All that good stuff, all all the goodness to you.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm really amazed and I have a lot of respect for you guys being together for forty four years, your survivals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything we.
Speaker 6: Were, we were. We're just we're just kids and we have in a business. But we raised three.
Speaker 5: Wonderful children, nine grandchildren. We've built a lot of good things together. And we're not perfect.
Speaker 6: We're not.
Speaker 5: We can't say we agree on everything because we don't, right, but the important stuff we always have been committed to. And that's that's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: No, hey, look fair enough, But you know one last thing to just like throw into your hopper on the way right is uh is like I like I told you about the whole thing with the with the charity and all that kind of stuff, and that's great, but you know, this guy went from being like, you know, a band that nobody's gonna want to listen to Black Sabbath to oh, he's evil and he influences children to.
Speaker 4: Do terrible things.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, and and look at how they they also you put Ozzy graffiti right next to the Satana graffiti at the uh, at the ceremonies and all that crap he went through, right, And nowadays they play freaking Crazy Train at football games, and I.
Speaker 6: Really, exactly, I stick up my.
Speaker 2: Middle finger at that because these people are going to I like Crazy Tray, not Gouzi. You don't know nothing, so you know, you know nothing except a catchy tune. And you don't even listen to the words of that song. And I've always said that they don't listen to it.
Speaker 1: I really did.
Speaker 5: I read the words, and like I said, I have a deeper appreciation of what he meant, you know, I mean, deep down, bottom down. It's a beautiful song if you really listen to the word, look at read the words carefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I think of Crazy Train as part of a peace trilogy. During his career, there was a song called Killer of Giants Crazy Train, and uh, well really with Black Sabbath, there was a bunch of them. But of course Warpags is the best known example of here's the deal, this is no good. Killing each other is not the way to go. So that's the piece that's the peace trilogy in Ozzie's career in my mind. But anyway, do enjoy yourselves. Man, have fun and I hope to talk to you soon. Danny, thank you, you got it.
Speaker 6: You're welcome, take care of have great and enjoy that dinner.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well there you.
Speaker 2: And I'm not using brother like in the Hulk Cogan vernacular, because again, screw Hulkgaan. All right, anyways, I don't care who who wants to argue with me about that BP. I don't know if you I know, I kind of took over there for a minute, but he started talking about something that's like in my wheelhouse. It almost sounds like I know that as well as I do the JFK case.
Speaker 1: Huh maybe a little better.
Speaker 4: Maybe a little better.
Speaker 2: Well, it's longer in my life than that.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: It's one of the first pieces of music I ever remember hearing is a Black Sabbath song.
Speaker 1: Yeh, that's you know. I go back just talking with people about music and stuff going on in the past and all. I can't believe that no older than I am, you know, the the experiences I've had listening to artists. But I mean, I grew up in a family that loved their music, and it was everything from classical to country to you name it. You know, it's just hard. You think about things that you grew up with your whole life and then all of a sudden they're gone. You know, somebody's going to come out and try to do the Aussie sound somewhere down the road, and they're going to fail. Because he was one of a kind. He was definitely unique in what he did.
Speaker 2: And that's the weird thing is if you think about it, from the late sixties right all the way into the twenty twenties, now, the guy had a voice that nobody duplicated.
Speaker 1: So no, hey, he is definitely a unique voice, but also unique in the way that he I don't know used it well, I guess would be a put a way to put it.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing, Like I said, it wasn't that he was the most talented guy. Like technically technical proficiency he barely exists. I even used to get tapes of like him warming up and stuff because MTV ran cameras on people when they did TV shows sometimes, and they literally taped him doing his vocal exercises before doing a performance that wasn't supposed to be released. And then somebody at worked prem TV obviously smuggled it out of air or whatever back in the day in like ninety six, and you could hear where he was at. He wasn't a highly skilled vocalist. He was very basic. He had a singular tone for the most part. When he was younger, he had a couple of different tones. But once he settled in like after the age of say thirty five or so, because think about it, if he was seventy six now, right, okay, so let's go backwards in two thousand, right, he's fifty one. Okay, so you go back another twenty years, he's thirty one in nineteen eighty. You see what I'm saying. So, and the guy started at like, you know, just barely past high school age. I don't think he actually finished high school, but but.
Speaker 4: He finished high school.
Speaker 2: You know. He came out high school aged and Sabbath worked in Europe and then they brought it to America in nineteen seventy. Like I said, So, you know, the guy, his whole adult life was out there and he's what twenty years older than me, twenty three years older than me, and that's that, you know, So for sixty years he's out there basically almost sixty years same boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. He'd also knew when it was time to step back.
Speaker 2: Well see again, not necessarily because Sharon. I really, this is where I think it's Sharon's doing more than anything. I think he wanted to and she would convince him like, no, you know, they want to see you. And I literally walked out on a show in like two thousand and five. I couldn't listen to it because I heard him cracking and breaking like he did at this last show in the clips I've seen, and I said, there's no way he knows that he even sounds like that, because he wouldn't want.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: And I just, I literally I did not watch the last couple of songs. I knew the sets well enough to know we were coming toward the end, and I said, you know what, let's just get to the car. I can't watch this no more.
Speaker 4: And he was done.
Speaker 1: I know that feeling. I went in Salty Purple and Raleigh one time and I thought, you know, this was a waste of money. They were late to begin with, and then I think at that time they had what two members still left, and I thought, this isn't Deep Purple it's you know, it's time to go. When I heard them play Godzilla the way they played, I thought this is gonna be a long night.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well see that's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing too, is that Bill Ward, who was the original drummer for Sabbath, right, he had a couple of heart attacks and had to like not do the Black Sabbath thing for a while. So they brought in a younger guy on the drums and even recorded the thirteen album and all that back in twenty thirteen. And you know, bill Ward was on this show, this last one, but you could see bill Ward can't really play him drums no more. I mean, you know, he might be able to pull some things off into studio and his brain might still be able to write some cool stuff, but you know, you can't do it no more. There's a certain point at which, you know, not everybody's Mick Jagger or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be honest with you. I was never really a Stones fan growing up. And the last the last several things I've seen at them they needed to set down long time ago. Well they're taking it too far. And that's what a lot of these bands are doing. You know, they're they're Paradian. What is it it Frankie Valley or one of them is still out there doing shit from back in the fifties, and it's like, this guy looks to be one hundred and nine years old. You know, it's time for him to go home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's sad when people who have been the actors who played young Frankie Valley had passed away from old age and Frankie Valley still around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Didn't he have a part in the Sopranos Frankie Valley. I think they gave him a part in the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Handsome cameos in there, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think my memory serves me. Maybe he was Rusty, the mob boss Rusty. He was temporarily there, and then maybe they killed him off of one of the New York Mob bosses, like Briefly, which.
Speaker 4: He did a good job.
Speaker 1: That was another show I never really got into. It was on cable. I didn't have cable at the time, but I mean I've got tons of friends that watched every episode several times, and it's I just never was a big Sopranos fan.
Speaker 2: Well, see, now that's the thing. Is around the country. It's a thing. And nowadays, believe it or not, the younger generation has gotten into that show and like they they love it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but it.
Speaker 1: Was just like Breaking Bad. I never watched Breaking Bad. I think I've seen half of two episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got to realize it was a different phenomenon for somebody who was from Jersey, because Jersey was practically a character in the show Things New Jersey, and so it was like, for the first time on TV, it's not these you know Jersey short jo's. You know, it's it's like, it's kind of cool stuff going on in Jersey instead of you know, clowns. And I didn't know anybody in Jersey. You basically didn't watch the Sopranos somehow, even if you didn't have cable, you went over to a friend's house or you even dated somebody just so you could watch it. It was it was wacky. Everybody watched it. The local radio stations would recap the episodes every week, didn't matter. And I didn't know anybody didn't watch was in Jersey. So you know, it was a weird, excuse me phenomena there. But I was just thinking to Frankie Belly had a cameo in there. Actually, I think he was in a couple episodes. I gotta looked at him.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I'm like belching over here.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anybody wants to call in, we got a little bit more time. I'm almost thinking maybe we should take a quick break just to let me catch up with whatever this is that's causing me to like make these weird hiccups here. And I'm gonna do a full Aussie show on the weekend. And in fact, I've got two in mind, one where I'm gonna do music, which I can't turn into a podcast because if I try and put out his music, CBS and whoever the hell else will probably you know, hit me for copyright infringement. But I can play it on my stream and therefore I can do a short attention span DJ theater devoted to it. But I'll do that separate from also a small podcast. Listen, if I'm willing to talk for almost three hours about Joan Mellon, you know what, I'm not going to do three hours on Ozzie. I'll condense it, but I'm going to tell you some stuff that I guarantee you if you're a casual fan, you will learn something new and I'm going to tell you about why it is that it was meaningful to me and expose you to a couple of things information in one show, maybe an hour long. I don't know how long the music show will go, but I'm gonna only pick like the very best and not the radio hits, you know, Sabbath and Aussie stuff, and talk about it a little bit and we're gonna get it out there. So I'll do that this weekend because my internet went down on Thursday night and quite honestly, I was too upset for like two days to even really discuss it. I know, again that sounds crazy, but even my daughter uh reached out to missus oh and said, you know, is my dad? Okay? You know one of the first three words that that little girl learned to say was ozzy. Uh. I'm not going to tell you what order they came in, but one of the first three words was Ozzy. The other one was the name of a dog, Holly, and the other one was daddy. That's the first three words that little girl learned to say. So she had to call and make sure or at least message missus. Oh and see if I was okay based on that news.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't okay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, plus, who knows, we might get into some other news, some other events of the week and anything that you guys bring up. If you want to call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six, I hope you join in, but if not, I'll just sit here and talk to be Pete. I don't care. And uh, you like this new setup at all? Is it okay for you so far?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not used to having to have an earphone in. That's the only thing used to is just you know, use my phone. So now I'm having to keep up with two parts.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that, but look I got like three things open on my computer and used to be I could do it with one, but you know.
Speaker 4: Screw you.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing is, though, if you ever decided to switch the video using this setup, it would be quite simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Well i'd have to do is since you can use this through the browser, I could use my laptop and then have my camera and all set up. It would be totally different.
Speaker 2: Right, It'll just access whatever camera And yeah, that's the other thing is if I can figure out how to record off of it. We can switch to video like that, no problem. And Skype was easy, you know. But after twenty years or whatever of existence, they took it away because Microsoft wants.
Speaker 1: You to pay them, you know, and we're getting tired of Microsoft.
Speaker 2: And sadly I was paying Microsoft. I was paying them for using Skype, and they still they didn't let me use up all my credit, you jackasses. And they just snapped away. Like there was an option on teams Skype dial pad right in the drop down menu if you had a Skype account before it would sign into your Skype account. It would go in there and say, okay, now you can use the phone and you can still use you know, the old Skype software. And they said they would allow that to be there until your credit ran out. Well, they snapped it out on us at the end of that show last week, and anybody was listening, I bet you there's a little confusion at the end. I don't know who I'm talking to, I don't know what's going on. I can't get the phones up, and it's gone. And that's it. It just disappeared right then and there, no warning, no announcement, just poof.
Speaker 1: Well for the non pay on Skype. When they ended it, it was go to teams or I mean, anytime you try to log into Skype, it would tell you need now go team and then it would shut down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's all it does now, so you know. But that was for the free version, and a whole lot of people got confused because they don't use their Skype very often, so they're like, well, okay, no more Skype and that's it. So a whole lot of contacts got lost.
Speaker 6: In the.
Speaker 7: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 8: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the clatoon.
Speaker 7: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: It didn't, did it?
Speaker 7: But here on Ocelli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 8: They Much better, Much clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 7: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 8: I agree, it's straight to the point straight and I like that idea.
Speaker 2: O'chelly dot com, Jez.
Speaker 1: What would I do?
Speaker 9: Ravelation through conversation in a radio show flash podcast? You want the good news? Listen to the o'helly effect. Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news, education, and entertainment. The Daily Bread from o'helly dot com.
Speaker 1: Go there.
Speaker 10: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com.
Speaker 2: Pick up your copy of In.
Speaker 11: Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 3: Do you like history? Real history? That you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. The Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz, dot Com Radio Network, O Chili dot com.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 12: Tody Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons? Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay.
Speaker 12: Bildy and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on, now, has it real effort on the DAFA assassination? Boom.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 4: Let's say You can get.
Speaker 2: Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 6: Thank you for the information the use expressed.
Speaker 2: Like caller schools, there anyone else who happens again on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflect the views of the Jelly dot Com or Jelly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 10: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did.
Speaker 11: Not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to Deny into the Light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: Revel leg through Calm Sage.
Speaker 10: Here, oh Shell revel through.
Speaker 2: Okay, so back. Even though things got played a little out of order their but it is what it is, and it was just a break anyway, and uh, anybody wants to join in and change the topic, change the subject, go for whatever it is you want, all the way up to ten pm Eastern when the Age of Transitions begins. Three to one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call. Love to hear from a new caller, but old ones are good too. Probably a lot of people thought I wasn't even gonna go to air tonight because I haven't gone to air all week. But it was on ground zero Radio with Clyde Lewis last night, and I put that in the radio stream in case you listened to the twenty four to seven stream at okelly dot com radio, so you can hear that weird show uh that went on last night if you.
Speaker 4: Like Anyways, be Pete.
Speaker 2: I turned it over to you because you had some other things on your mind besides the topics. I wound up tearing into and until we get another caller speak your mind.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's just stuff that you know happened this past week. Of course, we had Hassey and Halgen and another individual, Malcolm Jamal Warner passed away to kind of a freak accident and that's a shame. He was a talented guy, and he was very young and didn't deserve to go out the way that he did.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: A musician from Golden Earring died, hang on. A musician from Golden Earring died. Joan melandied.
Speaker 1: Joan Melan I saw that announced today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joan Mellon died at the beginning of a month. I mean, this has been a wacky July here for debts. I mean there's a lot of people that you know that names I know, not just people who's that you know that died, including one of the Epstein lawyers died this month too.
Speaker 4: What's the name black?
Speaker 2: Last name Black?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Roy Black. Interesting family put out a message and wanted everybody to know that it was not connected in any way to the Epstein situation. Yeah, so that's pretty bad when they come out, you know, like the day after he dies. I wait, everybody, don't you know cool your jets. The guy died, he was old, he was sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, you know very well that no matter what they do, whether it's true or not.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm not even.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not saying that I believe it's true or I believe it's not true. I am saying that you're guaranteed that if you're connected to anything, you know, they're going to tie it to a conspiracy. That's why I always say, if I dropped dead, I don't want to hear crap about conspiracy. Although I probably shouldn't say that anymore. I probably should say. You know, I do what you want because whatever you're gonna anyway, which will probably be nothing for me. But people do what they want. It doesn't matter what you say. It doesn't matter, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh he said that because you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know if I read in the paper that they find you in a Fort Mercy park outside of d C, on a hill with a gun not in your hand, and then the gun turns out to be a different kind of gun. Six hours later. I'm gonna ask some questions just out of respect having worked with you this long.
Speaker 2: No, that's mine. You go ahead and do that, because that would be really weird, you know. Or if all of a sudden they find me dead in Jersey and you know I couldn't get to Jersey, that means somebody took me to Jersey. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm going to be starting to look for some clerk of court that's screw winch over your birth certificate. That's first place I'll look.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that. You know, there's a jerk in Taiwan, there's a jerk in Eastern Europe, and there's still two jerks running free. Still in America there was three, uh, but one of them is not happy now. Anyway, things happen, and people have made weird, nasty moves against other people always, but it doesn't necessarily mean like you believe it or not. There was there was a weird little corner of the Internet where there's a conspiracy theory about Ozzie dying, and I'm like, uh, you guys, you know, what is that?
Speaker 1: What the hell could I mean? Seriously, I mean, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: That's what I saw this, and I went, you guys are a holes man, Like, I got no use for you. I mean, are you stupid?
Speaker 4: Look at his age?
Speaker 2: First of all, anybody could drop that at seventy six, okay, But also, you know, like the media famously he announced in twenty you know, depending on which news cast you watched, twenty eighteen or twenty thirteen, he announced then he had Parkinson's. As I said, I knew. Matter of fact, I bought there was the first like officially written by Ozzie biography came out. I don't know a year that was, but it was written by him, and I'm wanting to say it was like ninety eight or ninety nine or two thousand, somewhere between ninety eight and two thousand and two, I believe the first official Ozzy Osbourne biography came out, written by him, and I bought it, of course, and immediately I flipped through it looking for Parkinson's because I knew it already, and he mentioned something as some things in there, and I went, oh, there's hints, but he's not saying it. And I think he didn't want to say it, because you know, guy. Look, he could have died of a heart attack a year later and nobody would have had to know that he was deteriorating already. And also, I don't believe as I saw him in that two thousand and five concert and watched him struggle to sing, I don't think he realized what he sounded like or looked like. I think that happens with a lot of these guys.
Speaker 1: Does is Bruce Willis suffered Parkinson's? Is that his issue?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I've read that it's some kind of dementia, but nobody's you know, given them the medical classification for it. His family made some statements about it, you know, like leave malone and you know he's not himself and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I read something the other day where he doesn't even know who he is anymore, which is a shame.
Speaker 2: Well, see now that more sounds like Alzheimer's.
Speaker 1: No, it's I don't. I don't think it's house. Let me do a quick search. Maybe somebody do a.
Speaker 2: Search on that, like just you know what's wrong with Bruce Willis? You go ahead, because I wanted to say that what they were saying sounded more like Alzheimer's because Parkinson's doesn't necessarily rob your memory right away.
Speaker 1: Now, it's kind of like a phasia where let's see.
Speaker 2: It might be one of those things though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my ex mother in law was going through a phasia when we split up, and it was she was slowly losing the ability to communicate. She was was working, she couldn't put the words together, she couldn't verbally say what it was that she wanted to.
Speaker 2: Get out, and she would do that whole getting frustrated thing like where she doesn't know she's trying to tell you, I want something to eat, but she's like, I need something.
Speaker 1: A while, we went with writing stuff down, always having a pad of paper around. She was able to, you know, write things out, and then that ability started going. They tried everything from these little memory games on the computer and everything else, but it just she became non verbal. Yeah, then there's multiple much longer after that. Let's see, there's.
Speaker 2: Multiple types of evasia though. That caused you to have difference.
Speaker 1: Got fronto fronto temporal dementia.
Speaker 2: I see, I said initially dementia, right, it sounds more like an Alzheimer's kind of thing. Dementia is almost a term not heard much now.
Speaker 1: He's seventy years old. Oh yeah, I didn't realize he was that old.
Speaker 4: Well that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Remember, he wasn't like, you know, a teenager when he did die Hard, right, and that was what eighty seven Diard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget how old he was when he started on Moonlighting.
Speaker 2: Well that was a little earlier and he still had more hair, but Moonlighting was Yeah, again, he was probably in his twenties there or something. But he had to be at least thirty years old when he did right.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see, he did die Hard in eighty eight, eighty seventy, Now he's twenty five.
Speaker 2: Had to be at least thirty.
Speaker 1: He was born in forty five, so.
Speaker 4: That means he was thirty three, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did die Hard in eighty eight. He did Pulp Fiction in ninety four. Twelve Monkeys was in ninety five. Fifth Element was in ninety seven. That was good movie.
Speaker 2: Oh those are all good. I love all those movies, by the way.
Speaker 1: I really was ninety eight and the sixteenth was ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, die Hard is my least favorite out of those movies. You just mentioned. Maybe the sixth sense, a sixth sense, you know, once you've seen it once, I'm good.
Speaker 1: But the other movie to watch Fifth Element a thousand times.
Speaker 2: I can watch Fifth Element many times. I can watch Twelve Monkeys many times. That is an amazing piece. I like that, and I know the I know it's not you know, quite along exactly with the source material and all that. I don't care. It was very good. He did extremely well in that. And I loved him in Oh my god, what was that movie where he's, uh, oh, yeah that is Fifth Element. Yeah, it's Fifth Element because he goes and he's got the comedian with him, who's Ruby Robs or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris Tucker.
Speaker 2: Chris Tucker is like the crazy radio guy.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's his his illness usually says here, hits usually affects people pay age forty five to sixty four.
Speaker 2: You know, my favorite cheesy action Bruce Willis movie is though Last Man Standing. Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, oh, I love that movie.
Speaker 1: I like him. Which was the Diehard that he was in with Samuel L. Jackson.
Speaker 2: M Oh, that has to be what three? I think that's to.
Speaker 1: Me was one of the best die Hard.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to get killed out here? I got a very very bad headache. They put him in the middle of Harlem with a sign that says I hate n words. Yeah, that's a pretty amazing piece there, But I gotta say, Last Man Standing is And.
Speaker 4: I thought that movie was going to be stupid as hell.
Speaker 2: A guy I knew was a little younger than me suggested I watch that movie. He got it on like VHS or DVD, I can't remember which, and but back then there was still a choice right between DVD and VHS, and he's like, you got to see this movie. I was like, come on, Bruce Willis, you know, I mean, he's done a couple of cool things, but eh. And he was like, no, I'm telling you you like this movie, And I actually did. It was one of those few times that somebody made a suggestion to me that I didn't go, like, I almost always know automatically if I'm gonna hate something or not. And I thought I was gonna hate that movie. And I liked it because he gets involved in this weird, like bootlegging problem in the middle of like the dust bowl of freaking New Mexico, and he's got like Italians on one side of town fighting with Irish gangsters on the other side of town over this like crap bootlegging operation and he just shows up as an independent contractor. It just starts gunning people down and it's freaking amazing.
Speaker 4: I love that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was good. I said he did around one hundred films.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know that. Yeah, nba, Oh.
Speaker 1: This is the This story I'm looking at is on the economic times, but it's an update on him, said Bruce will Willis acted in around one hundred films, but he didn't become famous till after playing John McClain and die Hard.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what broke him. And Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite absolute movies of all time as well. And in that one he's Butch the boxer. But he did a lot of great stuff.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you he wasn't he in Red?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was in the movie Red that was with John Malcovich, and we look that up.
Speaker 2: There's a certain time period where I kind of just boycotted all movies because I was so angry at the nasty price jumps that went on, like they pretty much priced you know, people like me out of movies. The way I see it, and they were putting out garbage in my opinion. I mean, this is the time of the Star Wars prequels and nonsense in my opinion. And they jacked up the theater prices real bad in Jersey. And I just said, you know what, I'm not buying movies. I'm not renting movies. I'm not putting a damn dollar in these in these jerks pockets until they, you know, pull it down.
Speaker 4: They never did.
Speaker 2: Now to go to the movies, I priced out trying to take a Frankie and missus Oda a movie. I need like one hundred bucks if I want to be able to take them to a movie theater in Georgia, for Christ's sake, and you know, have a couple of snacks and a soda piece. I'm gonna need a hundred bucks.
Speaker 6: Lease.
Speaker 4: That is sickening.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I remember going out on dates with girls with a twenty dollar bill and you know, it didn't cover dinner, but it definitely covered the movies, the popcorn, and the drinks, no problem, a twenty dollar bill, and I was happy. You know what, I mean, you can't even cover your seat for twenty dollars now, and plus you know. So it's it's that is sick to sit.
Speaker 1: Down to go to Switzerland and watch a damn movies. You know, I could serve twenty five thirty bucks a piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't they charge you like didn't they charge you like ten dollars for a freaking bottle of coke? Anyway?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know that's everywhere. I mean, that's they're going to rip you off on the concessions. That's the whole that's the only reason they play the movie so they can rip you off on the concessions.
Speaker 2: Shit. But I didn't mind that when it was within reason, Like I said, you know, I knew I was buying a dollars.
Speaker 6: It's never been in reason.
Speaker 2: But see, that's the problem though, is that you know, when you first let people this is the lesson nobody ever learns, right, is that we all go along with it when it's like, okay, I understand the ripoff. You know, like when you go to a theme park like a six Flags. You know, we had great adventure in Jersey, but like you go to six Flags, you go to Disney or whatever, and so now you're you're captive in their theme park, right, so they charge you twenty dollars for a chicken sandwich or you know, fifteen dollars for a bucket of fries.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I remember back during the by Centennial we went to Washington, DC. CHEESEZ.
Speaker 2: He's going to Ntey, He's going to nineteen seventy six molks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now this is this is by Centennial. So DC was pumped. We spent a whole week going through the Smithsonian. It was great. It was one of the best family vacations who ever took at that time. In the cafeteria of the Smithsonian Institution, a grilled cheese sandwich was seven dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could not believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because again a dollar item anywhere else, you know, and probably in seventy six you could have got a soda along with a grilled cheese at a regular place for about buck.
Speaker 1: Well I think at the dairy bar, grilled cheese sandwich was a bucket a quarter, no, yeah, buck a bucket a buck unless you wanted extra cheese, and it was a bucket a quarter and your drink costs thirty five cents.
Speaker 4: Okay, so a dollar sixty Uh.
Speaker 2: But I guarantee you if you went to like, you know, a lunch counter and got like a takeout freaking you know, soda in a cup and a grilled cheese. You probably could have done it for a dollar.
Speaker 4: In seventy six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, because I used.
Speaker 2: To spend like three dollars and get a roast beef sandwich in seventy six or seventy seven, seventy eight. Right, I could get a roast beef sandwich for like three fifty in a drink at a bar, no problem. But you know, and that was a stacked roast beef sandwich too, you know, on a good fresh hard roll, all that stuff, right, pickle everything.
Speaker 1: Oh Man used to. You can go in to Delhi if you spent five bucks, You've got three meals out of it.
Speaker 4: You could. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember going to a place one time, matter of fact, as a kid and getting a corn beef sandwich and I yanked enough corn beef out of it to make two other sandwiches and I still had my sandwich.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had a place you could get Ruben's, best Ruben I've ever had, and it was it probably weighed two pounds on the line side of two pounds, and I think it costs you three dollars and fifty cent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now people are a stamp sandwich in the world.
Speaker 2: Now people are buying crappy subway sandwiches for ten dollars and it's on sale. You know.
Speaker 1: Oh man, if you been to Jimmy James lately, seventeen bucks for a freaking sub.
Speaker 4: Jimmy John's now, Jimmy James. Jimmy James is the caller. We didn't hear from me at this Jay?
Speaker 1: Why is you have prices Subdamn hunt, Jimmie?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you? Change the sub prices? Jimmy U. You know what?
Speaker 2: And here's the funny thing. I would love to see somebody come in and undercut these people, but I don't know if you can at this point maybe you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know. It's it's ridiculous. I remember when I went over to Switzerland. It amazed me at the cost of things. You could go to McDonald's and get a number four meal, you know, a big mac or a quarter pounder of cheese fries and a drink ninety five over there, you're looking at it about twelve bucks, thirteen bucks. Yeah, So when I look at inflation here, I wonder about you know what, what the hell are these people putting up with over in Europe. It's got to be killing them. I don't see how these people can live.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw one European McDonald's eater explain that they were paying like twenty five bucks Jesus, the equivalent of twenty five dollars. And I don't even think it was like a big Mac with you know, like mega fries or any of that.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Like like twenty five bucks, was like, I don't know, filet of fish meal or something stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was there, we went to McDonald's one time and ate, well, we went several times, but I remember this time in particular. I got a cup of coffee. My girlfriend got six shrimp like they served them like McNuggets, right, and she got a coffee, and her daughter got a big Mac, a fry and a drink. It was thirty seven dollars.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound bad, Actually.
Speaker 1: No, because by and their minimum wage. Now, granted, you know you're paying more, but their minimum wage for people over there at that time was twenty dollars an hour seat.
Speaker 2: But there you go, if you're making That's the interesting thing about the South right is that like you come down here and people are like, how can you live down there? They only you know, there's jobs that only pay eight dollars an hour still, and I'm like, yeah, and believe it or not, the minimum wage in state of Georgia is lower than eight dollars. Eight dollars is the roundup they give you. It's like seven and.
Speaker 1: Chance, yeah, seven thirty five I think is the something minimum pederal minimum wage now, yeah.
Speaker 2: Something like that. So Georgia is not going a penny above it as far as what they're going to hold anybody to.
Speaker 1: Sow at the boj Angles and McDonald's that up here, they're starting people out at eight dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: You might want to double check on that, because my understanding is they pulled back on that because now they're getting flooded with too many workers. But anyway, yeah, double check that because they changed it over here. The McDonald's in Georgia was doing that for a little bit, like a couple of them in this area, and I was like, damn, I feel like going down to McDonald's getting a job, because if they're going to pay you know, eighteen for a kid that has no experience, I got food experience. Maybe they'll get me twenty you know what I mean, And twenty dollars. I'll go work for twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: An make you a manager, they might.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking about going down there, and by the time I went down there, they said that that that's no more. You know, the best that i'd be able to get if I had, and they'd want me to have McDonald's experience. Even the best I'd be able to do is like eleven or twelve and yeah, and I went, h well, well, you know what, quite honestly, by the time they tax me and everything else not worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since I'm retired now, I don't do shit lists for cash.
Speaker 2: No, And if you were going to go, you'd be like, you're paying twenty five an hour? You might go, right because you can. You could collect a small check. You don't work part time, but better be twenty five, you know, four hours a hundred bucks.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I do consulting work now, I charge them fifty dollars an hour flat.
Speaker 2: That's fair enough.
Speaker 1: Well, and then includes driving time and all that. Yeah. Yeah, but I'll be honest, the yard maintenance industry has been very very good to me. Hey, because that's a cash business. I love it.
Speaker 4: No, it definitely.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you something. Even the guys that just cut lawns around here, they're jacking up their prices and it almost seems like they're working together over here.
Speaker 1: All their baseball price for the individual and how much yard. I mean, if it's someone lady just on a fixed income, I might do it for ten bucks. If it's somebody that I know can afford it, he's paying me fifty bucks and I'm making the equivalent of about forty bucks an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, these guys, it takes them less than an hour. But there ain't nobody I can get to show up for less than forty five dollars to cut my lawn.
Speaker 1: What's killer those that damn maintenance price of gas blades? Yeah, it's getting expensive.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I get it.
Speaker 2: But you know, the one guy pissed us off, by the way, because he was charging forty and then he you know, we called him up and said, look, you need to come over and cut the lawn. And he said, I can't afford to replace my mowar blade. And we said, okay, well how much is it to replace your Molli blade? He said, I need one hundred dollars to even get the mobiblade.
Speaker 1: It was okay, well you get a dollar for a mower blade.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. You know, I don't know if that I just.
Speaker 1: Bought three for thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Well maybe it's because he doesn't put it in himself. I don't know what could all right, Well, either way he said a hundred bucks. I said, okay, I'll tell you what. Give you the hundred, and you now owe us one hundred credit for our cuts. You'll be able to make money with other people, and we're giving you the ability to make money fair. Yes, they were like sure, him and his wife, but then they cut twice, which is eighty dollars at his rate, and then when they came back, we gave him twenty third time, and they were pissed. They didn't get the math that two times, you know, three times is one hundred and twenty dollars. I already gave you a hundred, so you're only old twenty now. Now we're back on a cash per play here, and they were arguing with us. They wanted their other twenty dollars and I'm like, no, this.
Speaker 1: Is not give you. I'll give it the other twenty we're going to take a place off that mower.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll tell you what. Give me the screws that hold the blades on. You can keep the blade. How about that? You know I sound right? I don't know, but I was like amazed that, Like I'm like, all right, well, you know, so I'll tell you what I'm not paying you and don't come back then.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem. Nobody's in everybody else forty five at least. And another guy came by and he was all, you know, mister nice guy and everything he wants sixty five And I'm like, this is not complex. I'm not asking you do gardening here, you know.
Speaker 1: And I got my luck is I've got. I took over mowing the yard for a friend of mine that lives here. They had somebody that was coming around, and the guy was starting to stretch out when he'd come back, and he wouldn't have to half the crap they wanted, so they booted him. And I said, well, hell, if this is all you want done, you know, bucks a pop. It takes about an hour, noe, not a lot of trimming, just flat mowing. Well you saw the guy next door. Du you saw the property I have here? What would you charge? What would you charge? I charge you twenty five to thirty Yeah, See you never saw the backyard, so you know, depending on how big it was and how many fences you got.
Speaker 2: It's about the same. It's all fenced then, and it's about the same.
Speaker 1: As I would base my rate on whether I had to weed eat or whether I could round up like a round up. Then I'm not having a trim fences to spend a bunch of time and a bunch of line eating on chain leak fences from probably twenty five bucks.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: But if I said you don't have much front yard at all, no, But if.
Speaker 2: I said, don't use the round up because of the dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'd bring out the vinegar.
Speaker 2: So how much would that be?
Speaker 1: Twenty five bucks?
Speaker 2: See, you'd be hired here everywhere because everybody.
Speaker 4: I got a guy.
Speaker 1: Next door to this friend of mine who he's got the exact same lawnmower I've got sitting in his garage. Okay, he had to buy a belt. He didn't want to buy a belt. He said, well, I'll give you fifty Is that enough?
Speaker 4: I said, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I take actually less time to cut his yard than I do the one I started out at first. They're paying me twenty, he's paying me fifty.
Speaker 4: Well, he offered you fifty, so why not exactly?
Speaker 1: So it's fifty.
Speaker 4: Yes, nobody to do.
Speaker 2: But if you came to me and I said, look, man, how about thirty bucks and your goal with me is twenty five, you'd be like sure. But these guys, these guys won't move under prices. Four or five different guys are.
Speaker 1: Ready well and they've probably got a list of people and they'll hit you with well, you know, if you don't want me to do it, I got somebody on a waiting list. It's ready to take your slot.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah that too. Listen, we only got ten minutes left. But I think we have a caller we want to talk to. Uh yeah, I'm gonna Oh wait, is he not there?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh no, wait, he is there. He is there. Okay, I see you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: He's on the app, but he's not on the website.
Speaker 4: It's weird because I have both open likes. All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is a weird setup, but at least it works. It looks to me like Jimmy James is on the line.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, oh wait, where'd he go? Now?
Speaker 2: He went away? Oh, Jimmy, I was going to bring you in. Man, all right, anyway, I was just doing that. I had to call off otherwise you'd be on already. H crap, all right, anyhow, sorry, Jimmy, if you call back in, I'll drop you right in.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, be pete.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, just yeah, tell him a call back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: So like you were saying, though, you got you got these guys that go, oh, I'll put you on the list, but I got a waiting list, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm amazed at the amount of people that are in the business. I've seen, just in let's say, three blocks either direction from my house, I've seen probably six different companies or groups or guys that have their own business going. Nobody in this town cuts their grass anymore except me. It seems like, and it's.
Speaker 2: All grown men by no kids. You know, when I was a kid, this was a way. You know, if you and your friends chipped in and bought a lawn mower, you had a business.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get a kid down in ninety five degree heat to mow grass. Nowadays, are you kid me? Somebody be calling child services on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we used to do that. I didn't give a damn. I'd be like over there cutting the lawn. They'd be like, can you clean out of garage?
Speaker 4: Can you do this?
Speaker 2: Can you I pick up five extra jobs? I didn't give a crap.
Speaker 1: My best friend probably a person i've no longer than anybody. Uh, here's brother when they were kids.
Speaker 2: Here's Jimmy, by the way. We did get him back, but I want Jimmy hold on.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jimmy, can you hear us? Can you hear us first? Okay, Jimmy, there you are.
Speaker 1: I'll get to you in just second. Jimmy, let me finish this. Kids there, their dad went out. They had torn up the lawnmowers because they got tired. They didn't want to have to move. Dad goes out by the new one, brings it back, puts it together, looks at him and says, now, go pay for it, and I have to have work all summer. Law and back then you could only charge a couple of bucks a lawn, and they had to pay for that damn mowar.
Speaker 6: It was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: No, when I was doing it, five six bucks and you were lucky if they gave you fifty cent for a tip.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except that little old lady down the street. They would always tip you, you know, the same amount that you charge cut the grass.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 2: That's okay too, you know, because there'd be another little old lady somewhere else go oh yeah, I should go.
Speaker 1: To church and tell somebody else, and then you're you know, remember when you used to tie the handles of your push mower to the back of your bike. Yep, they go flying through the damn neighborhood. Jimmy, how's it going. How you doing?
Speaker 6: We were good?
Speaker 1: Well, hello, family, Oh they're.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Ah, but they're they're visiting you. Huh.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: You got more than I do. Family don't visit me, but I'm glad you got family visiting you. Cool.
Speaker 13: Well, what's your question, Bete?
Speaker 1: Here you go be okay? Now, just just based on headlines and stuff that we've been listening to all week, we and my gal I have to say, Chuck, I'm proud of my gal Tulsi for what she's done since Friday of last week I gotta put in, you know, kudos to Tulsi. Now, the first the first document don't last Friday, was basically a bunch of emails that basically showed where Obama told him to go back and redo the intelligence reports back in twenty seventeen. So we have the action. Republicans are in there. They had a hearing and they went through all this crap into the Russia hoax and everything else. And my problem is this, and this is my question to Jimmy. They put out a report in January of twenty twenty that Tulca Gabber just dumped it the first of the week on everybody that basically documents the fact that we've all been saying Hillary was a psycho bitch from hell, and now we have it documented. But my question is this, why did these lousy, damn Republicans put it in a CIA vault for the past five years and not released that damn thing.
Speaker 14: Whaeus Romo the fig January sixth joke was going out because of that tale. Everyone was really away for the Trump.
Speaker 1: I know, but this was put out. No, the thing was, it was put together. Now they had all this information, why and this was something that Trump wanted to declassify before he left office, and they didn't do it. Like I said, there was five copies of it stuck in a vault for the past five years. Why in the hell did they not release that thing back then? And you would have seen if they had released what they had in that report, the whole Biden four years would have been entirely different because they would have been arguing, we would have had that in the headlines. Is this year Biden was the second time the Democrats tried to put somebody that was incapable of holding the office in that position. They did it with Hillary and they did it with Biden.
Speaker 2: Right, So they did this in twenty twenty, right, BPTE. Is that what you're saying, So.
Speaker 1: When it was that's when the report was actually published, Okay, Well so it was not emblished printed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the report was completed in twenty twenty, before January sixth, in twenty one, and before Trump lost the election. Yeah, let me find I'm just trying to get the timeline together, that's all I'm asking, And.
Speaker 1: I want to be accurate about it, because I've got a link here to the actual report. This is the last one to gabber dumped. Okay, And the date on it is.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not involved in this question otherwise, I just wanted to keep it straight in my own mind. So I understand what you're asking, Jimmy, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighteenth of September twenty twenty, Okay, so that's before the election, absolutely, and that's before Trump is in office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so his people assembled, this had it.
Speaker 1: This is the intelligence community assessment that was done by the Oversight Committee.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Oversight Committee. Who is the chair of the Oversight Committee in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Though, I'll have to look that up because.
Speaker 2: If that's a Democrat run committee, maybe that's why I'm just offering an explanation here. And believe me, I'm not mister Trump defender, but that would make sense. But I got to check and see who was in charge of that committee in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, do you know a lot of crow Yeah?
Speaker 13: Low to even sure off the luch party at GOK wherepublicans were that's right. I believe the toilet toiler worker public kills. Well, that's was it that Pelosi's last stretch could bet Yeah, because she had that protect Yeah, Democrats were in charge back then.
Speaker 2: Pelosi's court.
Speaker 4: So well, which committee is a yeah?
Speaker 2: Which committee is this? Again? Repeat? I'll look up see if I can figure out who the chair.
Speaker 1: Wasn't let me see this is the Let it reload here Oversight Investigation and Referral eighteen September twenty twenty, Intelligent Community Assessment Russia's influenced campaign targeting the twenty sixteen presidential election.
Speaker 13: Good world, bp'd it's been a lot of observation. Oh think that the so called Intelligence committee right style of Trumpe at all?
Speaker 6: Ok?
Speaker 13: That's helpful for the Erica of all two that stuff. That's my opinion.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I do not understand.
Speaker 1: Why some Republican can come out and say that that report needs to be published and because here's what's in it.
Speaker 2: That would, like I said, if you got a Democrat running it, though, that might be why let me see who this is the chair of the subcommittee until October of no, excuse me, until November twenty of twenty nineteen. Okay, was no November twenty of yeah, twenty nineteen. Yeah, So that's one there, Okay, this one here, okay, rejoined you ended up doing it again? Now what is she what's her party affiliation? Political party?
Speaker 4: Democrat?
Speaker 1: Who is the chair?
Speaker 2: Carolyn Maloney?
Speaker 1: Oh Maloney issue from New York. Let's see California.
Speaker 2: Served as a US Representative for New York's twelfth Congressional district. Yeah, she served until twenty twenty three, So talk.
Speaker 13: To about favorite. Quit that lady.
Speaker 6: Say.
Speaker 13: Let's see if she's a retired CIA too.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see, I just got I got a Wikipedia open so US House of Representatives, you know. And whether she's public or not, that's another thing. Let's see national security issues. After the nine to eleven Commission published a colony, co founded the bipartisan House nine to eleven Commission Caucus. Following the Dubaiports World controversy. Maloney helps secure the passage and enactment of the bill to reform the system preventing foreign investments. Twent twenty, co signed a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that condemned as Bazzagen's offensive operations. Turkey, who chairs the House Oversight and Reform Committee, called on FBI Director Christopher Ray to open a probe into social media platform parlor. Let's see gun control, government transparency. She stinks like somebody who's in the intelligence community. I'll tell you that just reading through a bunch of the things she pulled.
Speaker 4: But let's saying.
Speaker 2: Is she was she officially a CIA personnel. I don't see it. Let's the Early Life and Career City Council of New York, comprehensive package legislation elections, Okay, and then she's elected. It looks to me like she's a politician and she is a place for he is one hundred and fourteen liberal, three hundred and fourteenth most conservative member of Congress, not very conservative if twenty fifteen legislation. Okay, it looks to me. I'll tell you what. I don't see it officially being acknowledged. But she's involved with a whole bunch of weird intelligence crap, and not just for oversight.
Speaker 1: When I read this report, I'll put the link.
Speaker 2: She's also one of the women who wore a burka on the house floor.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it's probably take off when George Floyd died too.
Speaker 2: She also used the N word on the house floor and was kind of, you know, admonished for that. Yeah, yeah, you know what you got here, You got a very very typical liberal raised two daughters.
Speaker 1: Well, I invite anybody to go to that link and read this report and it'll show you what was going on. I know we've we've discussed it in the past when we were talking about the Russia hoax and this and that, but it's opened my eyes. You know, as far as I'm concerned now, it doesn't matter who you vote for, Republican, Democrat, they all once they get there, they are just corrupted. I don't know what it is about d see what do they give them gas when they when they show up there or what. But I'm totally disgusted with the Republicans knowing that this stuff has been sitting there for the past five years. We've had to put up with the bullshit from the media that we've had to put up with. You see, more of this ship to be exposed so that you can see that it really doesn't matter whether you've got a D or a R behind your name, you're going to play politics in DC and cover this ship up.
Speaker 2: So you're starting to come over to my side, where you know, there's about five hundred purples that need to happen out of DC. Anyway, Guys, we're up against time, and I got to go set up the Age of Transitions, which will have phone calls as well. Jimmy, So go ahead and give your final word for the week because you're the only one on the line.
Speaker 13: Oh Lord, restops, Hope Crogan, Guys yes or y come lot tie cons who.
Speaker 6: A light?
Speaker 13: And here Guys' Chita passed. This week kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: Hey this weekend, Jimmy, I'm going to do at least two shows about Ozzy on the weekend, A cool cool so they'll be live and replayed, but only one of them will become a podcast because I'm gonna play some music and I can't podcast that out, including the song that I really wish had been the theme show for this the theme song for this radio show, which is Ozzy Osbourne's solo work a little lesser known called let It Die. If you listen to the lyrics of that.
Speaker 4: Song, you might know why it is.
Speaker 2: I wanted it to be the theme song. If I could have afforded to buy the rights to it, I would have bought it and I'd be carrying it instead. I have the theme written by Renegade Smith, which I'm extremely grateful for, and I keep mentioning him, even though he wrote it about Geez almost ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Now it's still in use.
Speaker 2: When you hear the outro to this show, you hear part of the renegade o'celly effect, originally written score. But anyway, I want to thank VP. Do want to thank you guys for joining me. I gotta go set up Jitsy for Aaron. And this is the end of this Friday night thing. But over the weekend I'm gonna do some live shows to catch up a little because I was too upset on Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday my internet crashed.
Speaker 4: For no reason.
Speaker 2: Well there's probably reason, but then again, I'm at war with a couple of people apparently, And that's okay because I don't mind dropping bodies without leaving fingerprints.
Speaker 3: Just like you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, enjoy your weekend, no matter who you are, where you are, when you are. I am merely o'celly. All of you are the effect. I thank Bpete for putting up with me this week, and we're going to continue the phone calls. Also, I'm gonna have some news about Dallas maybe coming up in the next couple of weeks. And as so far as I can tell as long as I can keep from being homeless, I'm going, and I don't care what comes of that anyway.
Speaker 7: Sish