Speaker 1: Oh bed of bar, Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jacob and today we have a very special guest.
Speaker 2: Hold on, no, this is actually the Paranoid America in podcast. You guys, you're on my You're on my show, and I can't be showed up. You've got you've got a better intro that I do. You've got the better like radio voice and the charisma. So you gotta least give me throw me a bone here, let me get started without taking over the show completely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, welcome Cole Conspiracy. Welcome aboard. Man.
Speaker 2: I've been on your show a couple of times. We've chilled that number of different Bohemian groves. You guys are kind of like the best in the biz. You're like, you go to Rumble, You're on the top. There you go anywhere, You're in like the top zero point whatever percent of conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 3: How do you do it? Who's your funder? How did you get Israel to back you? Dude?
Speaker 1: If you read the Spotify comments, on some very real levels, people think that I'm bought by Israel And the only reason is because I just don't inherently blame the Jews for everything. Like I understand that the Jews in Israel have a very solid hand in our government.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna deny that.
Speaker 1: But when something goes wrong, I'm not to me like it was clearly moves sad. So obviously I'm an israel plant, clearly, and it.
Speaker 2: Will asks you, what do you blame the Jews for? If it's not for everything, there's got to be at least one thing.
Speaker 1: The air National banking conglomerate. I think there's a pretty solid stance to take on that point. And if we're going to go that route, the funding of both sides of every war from Napoleon to now, Okay, I got no problem with that. But like every single thing, does not inherently lead to the Jews. As a matter of fact, more often than not, I finally lead to the Gypsies. But I'm just a crazy conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Throw that one out, Like the Romani people, gypsy dude, like the fucking travelers.
Speaker 3: So tell me more, how how are the Romanis ruling the world? This is a new one for me.
Speaker 1: So all right, and that's the deal, right, It's it's all about the optics. They want you to think that they're like white trash that just lives in houses that are super nice but super empty, right, and they drive nice trucks, but they beat the shallow because they want you to think that they're just the scum of the earth. In reality, they're pulling the strings. Brother, they're out there and doing the most this and even further back, Oh, Hollywood's controlled by the Jews. But baba, Okay, that's a cute point. And I'm not gonna deny that a lot of very large companies within Hollywood are owned by Jewish people.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. But let's go even further back from when Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Wasn't even the golden standard that it is, or at least was it's not today. But you know what I'm saying, let's go back to the silent films. You ever heard of a guy named Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 5: No, I did not know.
Speaker 3: He was just like a Romani gypsy.
Speaker 4: Like an actual romani gypsy by blood.
Speaker 1: Yes, the actual A List celebrity to end all, be all all A List celebrities was an actual gypsy. And then to sidestep that, they fucking branded him as a kami to get him off the radar. Because it's all about the Jews, and it's like, I feel like y'all are missing the obvious markers here. But yeah, clearly it's about the the Israel people.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like we're off to a great star already. In fact, I got a.
Speaker 2: Little thing that I usually leave for the very end of the show, but whenever I've got more than one person at a time, I find it it's better to start with it. So let me just let me just kick directly into and I'll explain what's happened.
Speaker 1: He conspiracy abouts, I double dare you to take some PCP the Paranormal Conspiracy Probe on your marks, get set and go.
Speaker 2: I were front and load in this one. The rules are pretty simple. I'm just gonna mention a topic and I want both of you, Jacob and Raven Lee to both rate it on a scale from one to ten on how much you believe in this thing.
Speaker 3: So you don't have I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to hear you both answer and then you can kind of duke it out maybe. So let me just start with dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: Mm, so how would you.
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 3: Zero A? They're all made up?
Speaker 2: And then ten is like the one hundred percent the real and it's silly to even question it.
Speaker 4: Hmm, Oh, you want to go first to me, you go first.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it at a solid eight point five and there's some caveats here, right. So I believe that certain dinosaurs did exist, yes, but there's been so many things that have come to lightly. For instance, the long neck. We've all seen the lamb before time, little foot dude.
Speaker 5: That was a whole part of pose traumatic, so traumatic.
Speaker 1: Come to find out that type of dinosaur it never existed. The person that found quote unquote discovered the long neck or the Bronosaurus, if I'm not mistaken, basically super glued the skull of one dinosaur, the neck of another dinosaur, and the body of another dinosaur and said they found a new species. So like, there's absolutely some chicnians, some fuckery afoot, and I'm willing to acknowledge that. But I also do believe that there is prehistoric animals that we have found fossil records of, and some of their ancestors still exist today, i e.
Speaker 4: The alligators and the sharks and things like that.
Speaker 1: Horseshoe crab absolutely which we use their blood in a lot of our medical industry today, but that you know. So I'm not saying that every single dinosaur that we've ever thought of actually existed, but I'm saying the vast majority of them did.
Speaker 4: I'm putting it out a solid eight point five.
Speaker 5: I think I would go seven point five.
Speaker 4: Okay, you did, you did? Archaeological I know.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm like.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, So I do agree that we have obviously fossils that are still that are actual prehistoric fossils. We also have creatures that are still around today that are from that era, but there is a lot of things that they've misled, they've carbondated wrong. They've also you know, spliced different bones together to create these you know, animals or creatures or whatever they want to call them. So I don't know, I'm kind of teetering on the seven point five to eat scale. But I do believe there is at least some residents for dinosaurs, and that there was different types of dinosaurs, just not as what we say, like what you know Jurassic World is now.
Speaker 1: Also, I do believe in dragons, but I also believe that we might be calling those dinosaurs too far ahead.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold, on.
Speaker 2: The next one is going to be dragons. So I wanted to dragons, and let me put some caveats in here. You can't construe it to me, like that's what old ancestors used to call dinosaurs. We're talking flying and or fire breathing like the things.
Speaker 3: Ven.
Speaker 1: So it also, like you said, it depends on the culture. Right in Southeast Asia, these were furry snakes that ran across the rain drops, and like Rya exactly, those were dragons per that culture. European puts these to be the winged, fire breathing, scaly dragons that we see in like bale wolf.
Speaker 4: The Native American had their own version of it.
Speaker 1: The South American natives had their own version of So like when we say dragons, quote unquote, that's there's a wide berth that goes into this.
Speaker 2: You pick out of all those different versions of a dragon, you pick your favorite region that you think is closest to being true, and just give me, like, what what number that would fall in.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you, brother, I'm putting out of solid ten sold ten. Reason being, there's a few examples of let's call them tropes for lack of better words that no matter what culture you're talking about, these these civilizations that never had contact with each other, they all had very similar stories. A few of these would be vampires, zombies, shape shifters, giants, dragons. That doesn't mean one hundred percent that they're all saying that this exact thing took place across the world. What I'm saying is there is at least that kernel of truth that all of these cultures and all of these civilizations started those stories off of.
Speaker 4: So did the actual dragons.
Speaker 1: Of old look like, sound like, breathe fire, whatever, like we might think maybe yes, maybe no, But did dragons exist? There's no way that the Aztecs and the French and the Southeast Asians and the Australians all acknowledged dragons existed when these people never talk to each other unless there was that kernel of truth that connected it all.
Speaker 4: So I'm putting out of solid.
Speaker 6: Ten right right related, I'm pretty much like nine point five ten. Dragons is one of my favorites. So that's definitely something that I'm like, please be real, I love the theories.
Speaker 2: So how about ghosts? And we can qualify however you want, But I'm just gonna say ghosts and then let you define.
Speaker 1: That ten mm zero what. I don't believe in ghosties at all, really, not even a little bit. Now, Oh, you are very different religious backgrounds, and that's very fair. Yes, so per my religious beliefs, I don't believe that a spirit or a soul is going to get caught between the ether and start fucking with people on earth. If anything, I believe that it might be a demonic force that is projecting itself as a deceased loved one or something that is trying to make itself known to you.
Speaker 4: And that also goes to my background.
Speaker 1: I had a demon connected and attached to me until I was like twenty five, and in the very earliest stages of that, it presented itself as my grandmother who had recently died. Now that being said, I'm not saying that uh like weed gi boards are communicating with the dead. I believe that that is absolutely real as well. But the apparitions or the ghosties of it, yeah, I don't actually believe in those.
Speaker 6: So wow, I really thought that you'd at least have some kernel like maybe I was thinking he'd probably honestly be like maybe a two point five to three I didn't think you would go straight zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no there's no real room for discussions with a zero, right, I know, he's just like you're at the other end of that extreme.
Speaker 5: At the extream of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I I completely believe that there is ghosts and that there is an in between, and there are things that we just don't quite understand fully, because I believe that a lot of people have seen, for example, the I don't know what they're actually called, but they're like for me personally, I call them like the dark the dark man, grayman. They're like dark shadows, but you see them like all the time, and like they consistently move around. They're with you like all the time, honestly, And I've talked to a lot of other people that have had those experiences where like you kind of you see them out of your peripheral and like you know that there's something else there, there's a presence with you, you just aren't sure exactly what it is. Me personally, I've had like weird experiences for a long time, like my whole life pretty much, and I just kind of ignored at this point.
Speaker 5: I'm just like whatever, go away.
Speaker 6: But I know a lot of people that have had different kind of experiences with ghosts, and I actually really believe that there is an in between and that there are spirits of some type that are trapped or maybe it's like another dimension that's kind of linked to us and that we're seeing, like the feeds of souls that we aren't quite sure from another dimension. I'm not one hundred percent certain what it is, but I think there's way too much evidence in so many people that have said throughout, you know, the last couple of centuries, that there is a ghost to just be like, nah, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: So I believe in the shadow man like you're talking about what. I don't believe that those are souls that are caught.
Speaker 4: In the ether.
Speaker 5: You believe they're demonic?
Speaker 1: Yes, almost one, because every time that because it's like to say, of the spiritual realm, there has to be a positive and a negative.
Speaker 4: Right, they live in a binary world.
Speaker 5: So then why is it that? So what's the positive caveat to that?
Speaker 6: Because if everything is demnic, then what is a positive in the form of a ghost or a spirit.
Speaker 1: So I've also witnessed than angel and I have witnessed a demon both with my own eyes right, that demonic story and Angel had to come in and save me twice. And so I've seen him with my eyes. I know his name, i know what he looks like, all the things. So when we look at the world, there's very few areas of gray. There's a very black and white world that we live in. There are a few caveats. I'm not going to side.
Speaker 5: Step in actect there is nothing but grays.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's no way of you right, well, I mean it's the fact it's like a binary cow.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like there's so much that overlaps and blends together, that black and white is so clear cut when there's so many things that are so unknown to us at this time that there is just to me personally, there's so many areas of gray that can be up for interpretation, that can be discussed that it's subjective to each person's experience, their background, what they're open to, you know, are they more sensitive to kind of you know, any kind of spiritual activity. You know, are you completely closed off? Like it just depends. I don't think there is just a black and white code that's happening. I think there is that, But on top of that, there's gray in between.
Speaker 1: I think that a lot of our gray area is human misunderstanding. And I'm not saying that to where it's one person versus another. I think it's things that we cannot neatly explain one way or another at this time, so we throw it into the gray. But it's like the binary code is ones and zeros. Right, basketball is either in the hoop or out of the hoop. And I'm not saying that one side is more or less better or worse than the other. It just kind of is what it is.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Not a big believer in say, like quantum physics, where there could be a third state or a fourth state.
Speaker 1: No, Well, but look into those third and fourth states. It's not that it's a yes and a no. It's both at the same time. But that doesn't negate that it was a yes and a no happening.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a gray to me. If it's yes and no, that sounds like gray.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't make it an in between. It shows both possibilities, but it doesn't decide that it's not choosing.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get in there what we're gonna get I'm really curious too, though, on Raven Lee. If you're believe in ghosts, do you think ghosts could be put to work? And I know, and we're not talking about demons or like gamons or angels, but if there were a ghost, which I kind of would assume is sort of a neutral entity, you don't go to Hell for dealing with the ghosts, right, and you're not necessarily like dealing with an angel.
Speaker 3: Could you put one to work, like.
Speaker 5: Use it for your own means or yeah, like a couple.
Speaker 2: I'll give you two examples. Okay, there's versions where people explain ghosts or knocking things off of shelves or knocking things out of cabinets. Let's say you're short and you needed like a thing off the top shelf. You could be like, hey, go, they are capable of knocking things off shelves, right, so technically they can knock it off the shelf. And then likewise, if they can open and close doors, you could technically harness that kinetic energy and use it to like power your PlayStation or something.
Speaker 6: Hmm, I've actually not really thought of it like that. I feel like there is maybe a potential to I don't know, maybe work with them to be able to see, you know, from the other side, kind of see what's going on and like maybe there, I don't know, maybe be more enlightened. I've never really thought about actually using them to be like, hey, can you can you shut that for me?
Speaker 5: Can you hand that to me?
Speaker 6: I mean maybe I've never really looked into it, but I mean everything has energy, and if maybe somebody is open to the possibility and there's like enough you know, energy passing between two people or you know, spirit in that person, potentially I don't know, trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out a way we can move off fossil fuels.
Speaker 1: Well, now now I have to change my answer from zero to one. Oh okay, there's some caveats to that, like, for example, when you go to Gettysburg or when you go to the hot Gates where the Spartans at there the last end of the three hundred or something where there is a battleground where there was mass death. There was a lot of death in this one, even if you recall like a five square acre plot of land and there were thousands of lives lost there, So.
Speaker 2: Like a like a planned parenthood in a metropolitan area one percent.
Speaker 1: Now you're with me, right, obviously, So I feel like for that to happen, that much energy exchanged to be happening in that point in time, there's no way that the earth itself is not going to have some sort of resonance energy with that, and so, and I'm not gonna say necessarily ghosties, but I feel like that's a good enough as term as any to put to that. The Native Americans believe that when so much blood was spilled on a certain plot of land, the earth would gain a thirst for it and there would be some negative entities attached to it, not necessarily demons, but it was like the soul exchange that took place at this plot on that specific day changed the earth itself.
Speaker 4: At that point.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, water has memory, and our body and our blood has made so much of water, so I mean and essentially the water aka the blood is seeping into the land, so it should, by all accounts, have a memory of what happened, plus have the energy harnessed that is leaving the You know, it's such an intense battle or violent desks and stuff that normally associates with intense energy. So yeah, it would make sense to have that much energy located in one position.
Speaker 1: But it Also, there's so much Hollywood bullshit that has been associated with this over the past few years, like, for instance, the Myrtle's Plantation.
Speaker 4: You've heard of it, go on.
Speaker 1: It's of the top five most haunted places in America. Right, it's old plantation home in Louisiana, and it is a gorgeous location.
Speaker 4: They'll get me ready, but it's so haunted. Here's the bitch of it.
Speaker 1: My aunt, like my actual aunt, my godmother as a matter of fact, grew up there for the vast majority of her childhood and teenage years. But they sold it because it's a bitch and a half to try to upkeep an antebellum plantation home. Any repair you have to make has to go through like three levels of approval, and then you start the process of paying for it. So they sold it to some people, who sold it to some people who sold it to some Hollywood people, and then somewhere around the early nineties, the Myrtle's Plantation is the most haunted in America.
Speaker 4: It's not. It's fucking not. Like she never even had a nightmare the entire time she lived there. Not one ghost story, not well, you know, the spirits.
Speaker 1: Of the slaves. They just come after the people. Now they don't, They fucking don't.
Speaker 4: So I'm not.
Speaker 1: Saying there is a absolute zero. I'm saying there's at least that crumb of possibility for the ghosties, but so much of it has been mythologized and put into lore that honestly, at this point it's practically zero. But I will at least give the caveat that maybe there is something that we can't easily explain when it comes to that intermediate space.
Speaker 2: Well, we were able to get Jacob to go from a zero to one with five minutes, so I feel like if we kept this topic we could get it too.
Speaker 3: We could get it too. We'll leave it for later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can give it maybe two out of him.
Speaker 3: I know what.
Speaker 6: I'll take the wind for the one. Okay, I'll take the wind.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 3: And can you rate holy water? Just the concept of holy water?
Speaker 5: You almost you did.
Speaker 4: Drink come out of my nose? Brother, holy shit?
Speaker 1: Okay, raven le you first me being a you know, I was raised Catholic for a while, I got my own opinions.
Speaker 4: But please, if you go first.
Speaker 5: Rate holy water, do I believe that it's real? Well? I'm gonna go with, like.
Speaker 6: M maybe like a four point five.
Speaker 4: Really maybe five, that's way higher than I thought you.
Speaker 5: I was gonna go.
Speaker 6: Maybe like a three point seventy five. I was like, no, I mean, you can't. I can't justify saying that it's not real when I do believe in exorcism. So I'm like, Nope, I have to still agree that there is some merits.
Speaker 4: Believe in exorcisms. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I honestly expected Raven Lee to say that it was a zero point three five.
Speaker 4: Out of ten.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, but that's like saying, Okay, so on one hand, I wholly believe in ghosts, but.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in exorcisms.
Speaker 6: To me, that doesn't make any sense, Like if I'm going to be open to all spiritual entities, then I shouldn't, in fact include I do believe that there is demons in demonic possessions, and I one hundred percent believe that, like there there should.
Speaker 5: Be maybe some I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just believe that there's some type of power in at least uh trying to get demonic possessions.
Speaker 1: But ghosts and demons aren't the same thing. Or do you acknowledge them to be kind of close? Uh?
Speaker 6: No, I believe that they could be different things. I just like, to me, there should be if you're harnessing energy by using for example, like you know, using different relics or doing a ritual or some kind, why wouldn't you Why wouldn't I still agree with doing a ritual practice of blessing water and using that to you know, use it as a for demon in possessions. So if I'm if some of you's doing a normal ritual, then you know it's one and the same, so it's a ritual.
Speaker 2: Nevertheless, I'm going to round you to a five. It sounded like you were close enough to a five. We can just call it that.
Speaker 5: I guess we'll go to a five.
Speaker 1: So my background with it, I was raised Roman Catholic up until I was about twelve years old. My mother is a non denominational Christian. My father is a Catholic. So I've seen both sides of the coin as far as the Protestant movement goes and the Catholic movement goes. So I am not going to sit here and say that I don't believe that things can be blessed I absolutely do believe that.
Speaker 4: However, when it comes to holy water.
Speaker 1: When I was in catechism at the Roman Catholic Church, they were telling us about holy water and actually brought us back behind the little behind the little stage or the altar or wherever the priest does his things, and they showed us a fawcet where only holy water comes out of. For the record, it's hooked up to city water. Just so everyone's clear. It's not like a tank of holy water that this is being fed off of. It's city water. But he blessed the faucet, and therefore all the water that comes out of that is blessed.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, just wait, oh, it's about to get better.
Speaker 6: And I was like, wait, you don't believe in holy water and I believe more than holy water.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait wait wait, I haven't given my number yet. Okay, number yet, so hold on. So and I'm watching this and I'm like, all right, And for the record, this faucet wasn't like gilded in gold.
Speaker 4: It was a regular fawcet, right, But I let it go.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, like, okay, blessings can maybe work third party like that. I'm eleven years old. At this point, I don't know any different. I'm listening and I'm like so real quick. And I was the only one to ask this question. And I felt like such an asshole after asking because of the look that all the other kids in the catechism gave me. But whatever, it was a solid question. I was like, so, the holy water that goes down the drain, what happens to that? Does it just like go to the sewer and it blesses all of the sewer water? Like do we have holy sewer water out here that we're just like unaware of? Like the modad is a holy modad and shit, like it's a holy septic tank.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: And so he's like, actually, no, the way this was piped, it goes out to the ground outside, because holy water must go back.
Speaker 4: To the earth.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, so you're just letting this holy water get ran outside, Like there's a massive mudpile out behind the church where all this holy.
Speaker 4: Water is just getting dumped and we're just like letting that shit go to waste.
Speaker 5: I what if you plane it, do you get eaten like more blessed?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: If I was to plant a tomato plant at the base.
Speaker 5: Of holy holy water, blessed tomatoes.
Speaker 4: Holy tomatoes.
Speaker 6: Yo, you could sell them at a market, see like, look they were blessed this and they were grown on with using holy water.
Speaker 4: This is where my eleven year old add brain went.
Speaker 1: And the people that were teaching the catechism class got quite annoyed with me.
Speaker 6: Gonna be honest, there's the reason why I left the church when I was a teenagers.
Speaker 4: We went back to a Catholic church.
Speaker 5: I have, oh my God, about to.
Speaker 1: Say, you were raised in a evangelical church, so you went to a Catholic church before.
Speaker 6: I only went there for two things. I've only been twice in a wedding and a funeral. It was both a funeral and then I actually got drugged to a sermon or whatever and it was like a mass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was so long.
Speaker 4: It's an hour.
Speaker 6: No, we were there for three and a half hours. I don't know why I was there for three and a half hours. It was god awful.
Speaker 1: Oh you've got one of them priests that were like gonna go through every line liturgy.
Speaker 6: It was so much and we were up and down so much. I was like, I'm gonna break a sweat just doing this, like what are we here for? And so many Hail Mary's and I was like, why are we hail marrying?
Speaker 5: Like I am so fucking confused.
Speaker 1: Like that's crazy because the Catholic Mass is not supposed to have a Hail Mary in it, So you were there for like something special.
Speaker 5: I don't look.
Speaker 6: My girlfriend was like, hey, I don't want to go to church by myself, and I was like I don't want to go to church either, but she's like, you know what, We'll just go. It'll be super short and we'll go to the movies afterwards. She's like, bade me to go, and I'm like, okay. Three and a half hours later, I'm like, are we dying? Are we gonna die in this church? Like I felt like we were like blessed, re blessed, and I was like, are they gonna sacrifice?
Speaker 5: At this point?
Speaker 6: Like dude, God, it was so many different things happening, and I was like, what is going on right now?
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to go watch Blade, Like that's all I wanted.
Speaker 4: You got to go to.
Speaker 1: Mass before you go see Wesley Snipe slays some vampire.
Speaker 5: You know what. One of the greatest cinematic movies ever made.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm not denying that calms.
Speaker 6: Down like the best opening scene of every like any movie period.
Speaker 1: All right, So when it comes to with me personally, I'm gonna put it also at five out of ten. Do I believe that things can be bla including water?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, With the caveat the majority of the I've seen these people with these little plastic bottles of Oh that's.
Speaker 4: Real holy water.
Speaker 1: You mean a dude waved his human hands over it and said that it's blessed. When the Bible says that if you are following the word of God, then you are a saint by definition. So like you, if you are walking in the righteousness in the way, you can bless shit. You don't have to get approval from another man to make yourself more or less valid than any other man. But that also comes with some responsibilities, and that comes with some skin in the game.
Speaker 4: But that's a talk for another day. So yes, do I believe that holy water can be a thing. Yes.
Speaker 1: The vast majority of shit that is claiming to be holy water, uh, you know, it's very similar to those relics that like this is the bone of saint ignacious. In reality, that's a fucking chicken bone somebody broke off into a piece and put in a little glass case, like you know. Yeah, yeah, that's where I'm apt.
Speaker 2: I feel that this is close enough related, and I got to ask about transubstantiation in general.
Speaker 4: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: So turning wine into blood, right, which I think is is almost specifically a Catholic practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So let's just.
Speaker 2: Let's just assume that you give into whatever Catholic predisposition you had, like how how legitimate is transubstantiation?
Speaker 1: So all right, when it comes to something biblical, I say, is it a salvation issue or not?
Speaker 4: Give an example of this. Noah in his flood?
Speaker 1: Was it a myth in a story that got told so many times they finally wrote it into the Bible? Okay, and I don't believe that's true, But let's say it is true. Is that a salvation issue? Can you get to Heaven without believing in Noah in the arc?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Does it give you more of a backdrop to the story of the entire.
Speaker 4: To why we needed Jesus?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not a salvation issue, So I don't give it that much credence, saying that Mary is the Mother of God. I might find that a bit blasphemous, but I also feel like Protestants do not give Mary enough recognition for being the literal carrier of the new arc of the New Covenant. We should be putting some respect on her name, for sure, but not believing that Mary is the Mother of God.
Speaker 4: That's not a salvation issue. Transubstantiation.
Speaker 1: Do I believe that when you go and take Holy Communion that the little fucking styrofoam wafer allegedly unlever bread, It's styrofoam.
Speaker 4: It's styrofoam.
Speaker 1: And do I believe that that going into your body is turning into Jesus Christ's actual flesh.
Speaker 4: No, No, I do not.
Speaker 1: And believing that, again, I do not believe is a salvation issue. It might be a faith issue, and that's fine, and we could have these debates. People have been doing that for the last two thousand years.
Speaker 7: But I don't believe that yes or no to the Holy Communion is going to be the thing that makes or breaks you getting your name written.
Speaker 1: Into the Book of life, so to speak. So I don't believe that trans of satiation is real. Also, if you take Holy communion and then in the next forty eight hours they take a stool sample. They're not gonna find DNA of another human being that's not you. That test has been done multiple times, and they're like, well, they found humans, know for sure, they have done the studies on it, and the DNA that they have found quote unquote is uh. It's inconclusive, meaning it could be that own person's DNA, like maybe they ate their fingernail that day or something like that and they got some sort of human DNA in their stomach and they just kind of roll with it. It's not enough, it's not a conclusive enough statement or investigation to say that, yep, that's clearly the blood of Jesus Christ. Not to mention they believe that Jesus Christ was ab blood type. And if you take a piss sample of somebody forty eight hours after and they're oh positive, I promise you're not going to find remnants of a by blood in their piss. It's it's it's one of these things that it's a faith issue, and I'm not gonna shit on Catholics for having their faith in this regard and mad respect for the amount of faith that it requires, but I think we can all agree that transubstantiation is not going to keep you from heaven or send you to hell. So I don't really put a lot of weight behind it.
Speaker 6: So what you're reading, Obbs, you're out of ten? Yeah, I don't believe it either, so I'm zero ten.
Speaker 2: How about that Lee Harvey Oswald had anything to do with JFK's assassination beyond just being the patsy? But like, do you think that he was in on it, like he pointed a gun, or that he knew something was going to happen?
Speaker 5: I feel like you have so much more historical background on this than I do.
Speaker 1: So was he in the click that something was gonna go down? I believe probably?
Speaker 4: Yes? Was he the trigger puller? No? No, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: So I'll put that at a one out of ten, And I'm being very generous with that one out of ten.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I guess maybe like one too.
Speaker 6: I feel like he actually knew at least to something, like he agreed to take the fall, so he knew something what's gonna happen, But I don't know about how much there you go?
Speaker 4: Help?
Speaker 3: How about Bigfoot go ahead?
Speaker 5: Or ten?
Speaker 4: Out of ten.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a seam scranch believer. I have always been and I probably always will be. It's like one of my first things. I well, that's because there's like literally a Bigfoot placed down the street like.
Speaker 5: A whole museum from where I grew up.
Speaker 6: So I have always believed, without a shadow of doubt that this is something that's.
Speaker 1: Do I believe the sam Squinch existed ever throughout the course of history exists? Yeah? Sure, No, Do I believe that it exists today in the realm that the cultural zeite guy says, not even a little bit. I'm putting this in set of solid like two out of ten. Yeah, I'm sorry to say that there's an air dimensional, half ape giant prehistoric that's super sentient and can communicate through telepathy and all these things and all these but to the point, all these Native American tribes have a story about it. All these ancient stories have a story about the Bigfoot. So I believe that there's that kernel of truth for sure.
Speaker 5: What about the Yetti that's his cousin, the.
Speaker 4: Same thing, the same thing.
Speaker 1: There's that kernel of truth that I'm not going to deny to say that it exists to the realm that people put it to today, not even fucking close.
Speaker 4: So I'm putting out a solid two out of ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about HARP, And I don't mean being a thing, because it is a real thing, right yeah, But I mean that that it has the capabilities that usually get espoused to it.
Speaker 3: Let's just list a couple of them.
Speaker 2: Mind control would be one, creating tornadoes or hurricanes. Weather manipulation would be another one. There's some stated uses for it, but I'm curious how much credit do you give that HARP is actively being used in some sort of global plays like you would see on conspiracy channels.
Speaker 5: So I will talk.
Speaker 6: I will speak just strictly on the weather manipulation aspect of it. There is quite a few patterns that they have created in the last few I don't know, probably about eight nine years that are associated with HARP that are about like cloud seating, different types of planes that they've used over California. The patent like four different plane models that pretty much manipulate whether. There's quite a few things that they have created that can in fact manipulate what weather, including like tornadoes, increasing them, changing the directions and strength of hurricanes, those kind of things.
Speaker 5: So I just in that regard, I.
Speaker 6: Do believe like eight out I don't know, eight out of ten, I would say for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm putting in a solid ten at ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, and then plus they have the cloud dating, not just the cloud seating, the giant cloud making machines up in Alaska that they make clouds off of, and so I mean they're completely able to control the weather and manipulate.
Speaker 5: Plus you're talking about seismic activity.
Speaker 6: You have the rods in the ground that you can actually change the they're tracking the seismic activity of things. But there's also there was this story in patent that was talking about being able to shift kind of like the strength in which they were able to make it happen and potentially make a volcano erupt, and they didn't do it, but they were like, well we could have. We kind of have the capability of doing this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe what really sold me on Harp aside from the clouds heating, aside from the hurricanes that they just seem to send right down the pipe of a place that just needs a little cataclysm, and all of that. I could sidestep that and put it towards random natural disasters to a point. So when I was working in the oil refiners and chemical plants in Louisiana, you would see this big band of rain about to come through, and if it starts raining, work has to stop.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: You would see these plants fire up all their furnaces, all their boilers and send heat up into the sky, and you would literally watch a storm cloud just wave come through, split around the plant, and then reconnect and then continue once it got to the other side. The only dry spot in the city would be at that facility. And that's a very small that's a micro as far as weather manipulation goes. So if they could do that at the small scale with these industrial plants just to keep workers working, I know for a act, they could do it at the macro to send massive blizzards or massive tornadoes or hurricanes or earthquakes anywhere else. And that was like, you know what, they absolutely are controlling the fucking weather.
Speaker 4: There's no way they're not, honestly.
Speaker 3: Next up is the theory of evolution. How close do you think that is to the truth?
Speaker 4: Braving?
Speaker 6: You want to take this? This is something we've talked to a good bit about. I actually did a presentation my first Cult episode I ever was featured on.
Speaker 5: It was about evolution and the evolutionary theory.
Speaker 6: So I have different thoughts about this in particular thing I've done tons of research into it.
Speaker 5: I believe that there is at least there is truth to some of it.
Speaker 6: I think that we are at least connected, that there are Neanderthals.
Speaker 5: I think there is different types.
Speaker 6: That we at least have some mutation, you know, we evolved in some way. Some of it doesn't link up for me personally because it just kind of doesn't make one hundred percent since, but there is a lot of it that I've read that does make sense as in an evolutionary aspect. So I would say at least at least honestly like a seven seven out of ten.
Speaker 1: So for me, evolution as far as we all came from monkeys zero out of ten. Evolution in the sense of a species adapting to their environment over the course of thousands of years and changing as a result of it, or genetic mutations or whatever else. Sure absolutely like to say that all dogs came from the dire wolf, or all cats came from the saber tooth tiger, or all elephants came from the wooly mammoth. Okay, that, but that's not an entire species change. That's adaptations for their environment over time.
Speaker 3: And what if we skip species.
Speaker 2: What if we don't say monkeys, What if we said humans came from Amiba's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's preposterous to me to say that a single cell organism somehow mutated enough to become a multi cell organism, then somehow mutated to become a fish that somehow mutated to become a reptile, that's somehow mutated to become a mammal that somehow mutated to become what we have as human beings, or at least Homo sapiens that then mutated to be Homo sapien sapiens like we are today.
Speaker 4: That is so many the.
Speaker 1: Ratios the statistics to make that happen isn't even like one in a million. We're talking like one in a quatrillion shot of all things lining up oh so perfectly for that to make sense. And if I was to hand you a pistol and I told you you have a one in quatrillion shot of this pistol going off would you say that you have a chance, or would you say that's a malfunctioning weapon.
Speaker 2: I mean I would dodge the question a little bit and point out the statistics of having a planet that we live on that's capable of sustaining life is.
Speaker 3: Also one of those like one in a qui drillion, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, which tells me that that's not by accident, that's by intelligent design.
Speaker 6: Do you think that we ever had that we ever had Neanderthals, and that humans actually intermxan bread with them, and so that we created an entire new species of quote unquote humans.
Speaker 4: I believe Neanderthals existed as well as Australia, Pithecusts and all the other pre human humanoid existences. Yes, but to that point, and then you.
Speaker 5: Believe that just everybody came from Adam and Eve.
Speaker 1: Per our genetic code. Now, yes, that's not even a questionable thing. Even the most atheistic and secular sources have to acknowledge that all humans stem from a mono pair at one point in time. If they didn't, there's no way that a black woman from Sub Saharan Africa would have every single sequence of a genetic code within her DNA.
Speaker 3: It's about the mitochondrial eve the theoretical might have.
Speaker 4: That's not a theory.
Speaker 1: That's not a theory though, that's a that's a confirmed scientific fact. So at least we know that we are all connected. We're talking thousands of years back. At least all humans on Earth had to come from an original source. Now, for my religious beliefs, I can believe it's one thing. For a scientific belief, we could believe another. But we can't deny the fact that all human beings stem from a male female pair at one point in time. Now, was there multiple sets at one point in the ice age all wipe them out? Was a younger, driest type of flood situation? Was it a Noah's flood syite situation? We could hypotheticalize all these things till the cows come home. But to say that all humans are connected by genetic code, that's not a theory to me personally.
Speaker 4: That's scientific fact.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean that we are all related to the Neanderthal. That's not to say that we are all related to Australiapithecus. These also are like subsets that we only recently found evidence to suggest that they even existed beyond theories only in the last one hundred and fifty years, give.
Speaker 3: Or take all, right, rate flat Earth zero out of ten?
Speaker 5: Uh hmm.
Speaker 6: I actually I wouldn't say that. I would at least give it. I'm gonna give the argument at least a two out of ten. Really, I'm gonna I would rather stay open to I let me I guess preferences, because I've never actually said in my where I'm at with it. I do believe that the Earth is in a circle, but I will say that I am open to having the conversation and listening to other people there, just like I am with hollow Earth and different theories.
Speaker 5: I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 6: I think maybe there is a potential argument to be had on all sides, and so I'm down to hear every side of it. So I at least will give it the openness to have Alisa too, so that way I can listen to other people's theories on it and keep an open mind all right within that too.
Speaker 3: What about the concept of infinite land?
Speaker 4: Oh, land beyond the ice wall?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, not just land beyond the ice wall, but infinite land that goes forever, right, because that is one of the many different of the flatter theories that what happens beyond the ice wall. I mean, there are some examples where the theory is that it's.
Speaker 3: Infinite land and it's hidden because of real estate prices.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I'm not gonna believe that one. I'm sorry, I'm not zero zero one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna i'm that one.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to honestly be at a zero because I do believe in like our solar systems, so we can't have infinite if we are in a solar system in and of itself, infinite space, I do believe in.
Speaker 5: It's wild.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know NASA everyone feels, you know, NASA's faking gay. But I will say if you look at some of the photos that they've been pumping out, and I don't know obviously if they're real or not, but if you're looking at the space photos that they've been allowing us quote unquote to see that they're getting back from the the little robots they sent out like ten years ago, it looks like it's just infinite.
Speaker 5: To be honest, it's just never ending.
Speaker 6: The black holes in and of itself, the different own little universes, that we can kind of see on the outer edges of the picture, like those are universes within universes and with more universes, and.
Speaker 5: It's like it just seems like it's never ending.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, with that being said, also, we've had Sean Hibbler on the show and shout out to him. I love him to death, and he was bringing up the fact that they keep discovering new land on Earth, and I was like, well, what do you mean. They just discovered like two thousand islands off the coast of China that weren't on the map ten years ago.
Speaker 4: What do you make of that?
Speaker 1: Well, a little bit of research would tell you that China started dredging the ocean floor and bringing sand to the service to make sand bars so that they could claim that they're sea lanes, and therefore their political reach was further out than it actually was, and they showed it on the map, and all the two thousand small little pockets of sand that is technically land that is technically owned by China, which pushes their economic boundary another so many nautical miles, except for the fact that that's not how the nature actually works, and all of those two thousand islands that they just discovered are now back at the bottom of the ocean, because the ocean's gonna ocean, and you're not gonna create new land like that without a fucking up. They did the same thing with Katar. They started dredging the ocean to make these islands that they could build hotels and casinos on, and they've all gone to ruin because the upkeep on those do not justify the amount of costs that it takes to build them in the first place. So yeah, I don't believe in infinite land by any means, and I am the resonant globe tart of the cultic conspiracy.
Speaker 4: I have looked very deeply into flat Earth.
Speaker 1: We've had so many guests David Weiss more specifically, we still have a standing bed. If I could prove to him the Earth is round, then he gives me his three bitcoins. If he proves me the Earth is flat, I have to get a tramp stamp of his face. But that's fine. But I've done all this research into it, and the problem is that with the flat earth community it falls into two camps. There's some nuances, yes, but more often than not, it falls into two camps. Either A you believe it's flat because of religious dogma and some sort of a scripture that tells you so that you're mistranslating, misquoting, or B you believe it's flat and you're like three questions away from acknowledging that Hitler was actually the good guy of World War two. And there's very free you gray areas between the two on this one.
Speaker 2: There is an odd cross over there. We'll have to explore that on a different episode, but there is some interesting crossover.
Speaker 4: How about crazy?
Speaker 2: How about celebrity clones? And let me be clear, I don't mean that you could clone a celebrity. I mean that there's like two Jamie Fox's, or there's two fill in the blank, right, pick your favorite one.
Speaker 3: There's two Michael Jackson to any.
Speaker 2: Of them, and not just that they clone them, and there's like a baby version, but there's like an adult celebrity.
Speaker 5: Believe it, yeah, believe it ten out ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So let me let me ask a little bit about this.
Speaker 2: Since you're both so convinced that a ten out of ten on this one, how do you know that you're going to need a clone of a celebrity before they turn into a celebrity. What if they're twenty thirty years away from becoming a celebrity, wouldn't you just have to be cloning like all these kids? And then once they don't make it what you just like nix their clone.
Speaker 1: I think cloning technology is not what they tell us, uh Like for instance, the with Dolly the sheep, it took them years to figure out how to clone a sheep, but then the it had, they had to age it properly, and then it died shortly thereafter. They acknowledged that they were able to successfully clone a sheep in the seventies, and then they just claimed that, oh, well, that was a fun experiment. We're not doing anything else with that anymore. That's that's fucking bullshit.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: I believe that they could probably clone a human being to be exactly the correct day, age, memory, banks, all the things of the original. And I also think that they are fucking it up a lot more often than they're getting it right. I eed Joe Biden. So I was stationed in DC when Obama was in office. I was within five feet of Joe Biden multiple times, the fucking guy that was allegedly the president before Trump. This last term that was not the same Joe Biden that I served under. I'm gonna be very honest with you, and I'm not saying that because he was shorter and he had a facelift.
Speaker 4: I mean physically, that was not the same human being.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: I think they absolutely cloned Joe Biden, but they fucked it up so bad. It's like a printer.
Speaker 1: Think about you printing something but your printer's running out of toner. I think that's about what happened with the latest iteration of Joe Biden. And that's just one example.
Speaker 6: But I mean, why why would they not give like the best version. But like Katie Pierry is a good one too.
Speaker 5: We've all seen the video.
Speaker 6: Where her eye is like sticking and all that, but people say she's potentially a robot instead. And Avril Levine is a good one as well, where they've said, like, you know, they like, look at her face, its slightly changed. You know, this isn't the same person. There's quite a few of them that they kind of question that are they clone or not. I do believe that it's kind of like the Island of the movie where they're cloning people exactly to the time and date they need. You know, what happens if one person gets you know what happens if they get sick, or they.
Speaker 5: They need parts from something.
Speaker 6: You know, they just have a clone on standby, or they're just interchanging them and they're just like, you know, cycling through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that Stanley Kubrick was involved in the moon landing in any capacity.
Speaker 4: I'm putting it out a five.
Speaker 1: I do believe that the footage of the first moon landing was fake as fuck to say specifically Stanley Kubrick that was a part of it, possibly, possibly not. I you know, he he also was a very prolific director during that timeframe, So like, what's to say that he was involved as opposed to Scorsese. You, I don't know, So I'm not saying that there's no chance. I'm also not completely convinced that he was the director.
Speaker 4: But the overarching theme.
Speaker 1: Of if the moon landing footage was fake, yeah, that was that was embarrassingly fake.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, I believe it's fate too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I do believe we've been to the moon since then. I don't believe that we made it there in sixty nine.
Speaker 5: You don't believe Katy Perry went up in space.
Speaker 4: I did. I did for a moment, Is he really?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Because I do believe that rockets are real.
Speaker 1: I believe that going to low Earth orbit is a thing that can happen held China.
Speaker 6: Oh No, I mean, I mean I believe that we were going up into I just didn't believe that she honestly went.
Speaker 5: The whole production looked fake as all hell.
Speaker 1: So before I looked at the footage, I did believe it was probably real. You know, Bezos with all his money fund some sort of a dick shaped rocket to go to space for the fuck of it, just to like flex for his fiance. Okay, rich people be doing wild shit, Okay, whatever.
Speaker 4: Then I saw the footage.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, ooh, big big oof on that one.
Speaker 4: Uh, it looks very very fake.
Speaker 1: And then whenever he runs up to the capsule and tries to open it but the door's it's like, all right, yeah, you could have had me sold until I watched this fucker try to open that door and it's like that there's no way, there's no way that that made its way back to Earth orbit and it experienced the heat and all these things it's been on the ground for ten minutes and he's gonna run up bare handed and grab that bitch.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: But to that point, China, just so, they had three astronauts that were stranded in space right this last week this happened. They sent up three astronauts to come grab them, and instead they just replace them. So they still have three Chinese astronauts that are stranded in space, but they just swap them out, so it's new stranded astronauts. It's like, my brother in Christ, why didn't you just get a spacecraft with six seats and go get these bitches?
Speaker 4: Like why did we have to do this?
Speaker 1: And so it's like all right, yeah, sure, trying to be China and as they say, uh, but yeah, I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I believe we have been to the Moon at some point in time.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would be lying if I gave you even an estimate of what year that was. But the original nineteen sixty nine landing with Buzz Audron and Neil Armstrong and all.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, I'm sorry, that's was it. Lance Armstrong.
Speaker 1: One of the arm Strongs and Armstrong white boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right where were you on Kubrick being involved in the moon landings rale.
Speaker 5: Maybe like four or five out of ten.
Speaker 6: I don't Actually, I don't know enough about it to say if he was actually involved or not. I mean I assume that he potentially could have been because he was, you know, at the time, such a.
Speaker 5: Big director and stuff.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, it was definitely a huge production that they created to quote unquote convince everybody that they went to the moon landing. But it's I don't believe that the actual footage is real, but I do believe that we've gone up into space. Now. I am curious about the dark side of the moon and what's going on that side.
Speaker 3: But speaking about dark sides, great frazzle drip.
Speaker 4: Ten out of ten, I believe right, no room for there.
Speaker 1: If you look at an EpiPen, they have a warning label on the side that says, do not use past expiration date because it will turn into adrenochrome.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the videos, Oh, I've seen many.
Speaker 1: I've seen the one with Hillary Clinton cutting that girl's face off. Like it's to say that adrenochrome as a chemical compound is it doesn't exist. That's completely signed. Typically inaccurate. Again, look at an epipin the warning label says it is it in Jacob's hot tape.
Speaker 4: That's the way science works.
Speaker 6: I saw a lot of the videos. I saw a lot of the dark Web stuff. I had a friend that was able to be on the dark Web and like found all this crap and then like sent it to all of us. Actually that was pretty much my I wouldn't say my introduction into everything, but that was like, while I was like being red pilled, but I pretty much just got like, you know, throat fucked with black pill instead.
Speaker 4: So wow, I was like, whoa.
Speaker 5: It was a lot all at once.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, you go right to frazzle drip.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like jumping right to the deep end when you're learning how to I mean, it was.
Speaker 6: Like, hey, by the way, there's some shit that I think because you know, I've always questioned stuff.
Speaker 5: But I was just living my peaceful life. And then my girlfriend was.
Speaker 6: Like, Hey, I have some shit I need to talk to you about, and like came over and dropped I'm not even exaggerating, like one hundred and fifty files like uploaded them to my phone and like I need you to just start right here.
Speaker 5: It happened to start right with.
Speaker 6: That, and I was like, yeah, oh okay, so we're just going into this and then like I saw tons of different footage and videos and then like all the Epstein videos.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know a lot of people.
Speaker 6: I've asked other people, have you actually seen like the fit the camera of the security and like you actually scrolled in on it and looked at the actual Like as it was rolling, you saw the different sections of the monitors and stuff, and you could see different things that were going on in each one. And like we there was a whole bunch of different stuff that we watched that now just doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: It's just gone. And people like I didn't what are you talking about.
Speaker 6: I didn't see that, And I was like I watched it with my own abbolls, like I saw this.
Speaker 4: But and this is before AI was as hot and popular as it was.
Speaker 6: This is like real, this is like twenty nineteen. Yeah, yeah, so it was like live. It was different stuff that I mean, we I started seeing different things, but like as more information came out, like she had tons of stuff that she would just send to me and then we would we've tried to find it and then her phone did a hard reset in like twenty twenty one, her phone automatically updated and everything was gone. Yeah, all of it, all the stuff that we were just we were just talking about this the other day, I me and her trying to find all this stuff because I was like, well, I want to bring it to the cult, but we can't find any Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I'm not saying what the reason behind the adrena chrome and frazzle drip market is. I mean to say it's used for recreational drug uses. Yeah, that's absolutely a possibility. To say that it has a youthful regenerative properties and that's how the the elites are staying young for forever. It's possible. I don't know, or they're just clones themselves. I don't know. But to say that adrena chrome slash brassl drip the the conversation behind that, that is.
Speaker 4: One a fact to me. As a matter of fact. I think so as they're coming up.
Speaker 1: On Thanksgiving season, I am that uncle that's sitting at the corner of the table that's just ruining everybody's lives.
Speaker 4: Whenever they ask me some wild shit.
Speaker 1: Because they know that I'm a professional conspiracy theorist, so like, so, Jacob, tell me, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, dude, I'm just trying to eat. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 5: Get down that cornbread stuff and gross.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, you know, we just did a Thanksgiving thing.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know, I just want to eat my food without ruining everything, untelling the kids. There's no Santa Claus, right, But like last Thanksgiving, as a matter of fact, one of my uncles, who is a very well educated man, asked me about Adrina Chrome and I'm like, all right, there's no way for me to explain this.
Speaker 4: To you without ruining your day.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I'm down to explain this to you, but understand that you're gonna feel disgusting at the end of this.
Speaker 4: And he's like, oh no, man, I want to hear. I want to hear by the end of it.
Speaker 1: When I was telling him that, like Epstein Island is not the worst place these children could have ended up. If anything, that was the g rated island. For what else is going on around the world. He's over here looking at the whole world, in the whole new light and I'm like, brother, I didn't want to do this. I just wanted to eat some pig. I wanted to because we do a pig roast every year for Thanksgiving. I just wanted to eat. You know what I'm saying. But like, I'm down to explain this to you. And here we are.
Speaker 4: Now, this is the thing you can't unhear. So happy things you haven hemmy.
Speaker 2: In the twenty first century. On a scale from one to ten, how much are Mason's running things?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 5: You know a lot about this, So I'm gonna let you take the lead on that one.
Speaker 4: I will put it at a.
Speaker 1: With all grace and with all levity here I'm putting it out of solid three out of ten. Honestly, the wealthy elites of the world might all be a part of some global cabal, and some of them might be free Masonans. Do they do not have the same poll that they used to have, like by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 4: If anything, the Freemasons used.
Speaker 1: To be a Yes, they were used for indoctrination of certain things, but that was also seen as a way to kind of weed out and find the cream of the crop that could be brought into the actual deep circles of what was running the world. These days, they really don't need the Freemasons because I mean, if you look at the number of Freemasons around the world, their numbers are dwindling more now than ever. Before the nineteen forties and fifties was like their peak. Most dudes do not want to go and spend every Tuesday or Thursday night at the Mason's Lodge to discuss what new fundraiser or what new budget meeting they have to figure out for the next quarter.
Speaker 4: Right, it's not what it once was.
Speaker 1: The dudes at the very tippy top might have some sort of a background as a Freemason, but it's not the powerhouse that it once was, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: We actually saw the Masonic Temple in Philly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we just went to Philadelphia as a matter of fact, for the two fiftieth Marine Corps birthday. Raven Lee and I are both Marine Corps veterans, so it was a big deal. And I didn't know this, but Philadelphia has the number three free and accepted Mason's Lodge on Earth. Number one is in London, Number two is in Dublin. Number three is in Philadelphia. That's the lodge where Benjamin Franklin was based out of, and a lot of our founding fathers as a matter of fact, So that was pretty interesting. If you've ever seen these lodges in your local town, you'll see number eight hundred and thirty two FF and M or whatever the case is, that's that lodge. They all have a charter number. The number three ever actually founded on Earth is in Philadelphia, which is mind blowing to me.
Speaker 6: I agree with the three three out of ten. I don't think they have as much power as they once said. I do see though, quite I feel like I see quite a few people down here in the South that have the free Mason.
Speaker 5: Logo in their car, on their car and stuff. There's quite a few.
Speaker 1: Now, with that being said, do you mean blue side freemasonry or white side free masonry? These are two different conversations.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by white side freemasonry?
Speaker 4: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: So you see the Masonic logo right the compass in the square, and it's in a field of blue. Right, have you ever seen that logo in a field of white? The answer is probably not in the United States. The reason is because they don't offer that in the United States. So with Freemasons, you have to understand that, yeah, there's thirty three degrees in both Scottish and York, right, but when you get more towards the esoteric and more occult sides of freemasonry, they have three hundred and sixty degrees. As a matter of fact, that is only offered through white side free masonry. And I hate to break it to any Americans, we are peasants compared to the European royal classes of old, and those are the only ones that even get the tap on the shoulder to go into whiteside free masonry. I've only seen one in my entire life, and that was in Washington, d C. Which would stand the reason when I was stationed there for four years, and that goes up to three hundred and sixty degrees. But at that point you are full well dealing with straight up occult practices, like it's not even in the realm of like, oh, it's just tradition, it's just how it's always been done. No, you know exactly who you're worshiping and what you're here to do kind of thing. Primarily, you'll see that in England and France. You'll see it a few small pockets in Germany, maybe in Ireland and Scotland, but primarily in England.
Speaker 4: So do those dudes run the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it's also to a level that most freemasons say is not real and most people don't even know exists.
Speaker 3: How about the.
Speaker 2: Whole old world history and the World Fairs, and that when the first explorers that came to America, the buildings were already here and they started knocking them down, as opposed to they started building them.
Speaker 1: You want to go first? Zero out of ten, sir, zero out of ten. The World's Fairs conversation. I've heard these people talking about like Tartaria. Tartaria was what we would now call Mongolia, and most maps will show the far northeastern section of Asia as Tartary or Tartaria, and the people there still call themselves the Tartars to this day. As far as the World Fairs go, to say that how do they erect this city in such a short amount of time? Then it all went away so quickly, that's nothing new. As a matter of fact, King Henry the fifth or the eighth, I forget which one actually, he and the Dauphine of France built a city within a matter of a week, a massive city with palaces and everything else.
Speaker 4: It was basically cardboard.
Speaker 1: It was tapestries and two by fours essentially, and they built this as a way to flex on each other and then for a tournament instead of war, and then it was all said and done. It got torn down within the matter of forty eight hours. So to say that in the early nineteen hundreds and early or late eighteen hundreds, we had the technology to erect a basic movie set to give a show to people and then tear down right after. Yeah, that's that's not crazy to me. You see all these old buildings and they're like, yeah, well those buildings are actually like four thousand years old when they got to America. Those are already there, except that there is no record or even a myth or a story from the Native American tribes that inhabited that area of that building. And even if they don't have a written record, they would have had an oral tradition talking about the Great Stone Temple or whatever the case. There's not even one iota of facts behind it. Then cut too, you could find records and blueprints of the building being constructed.
Speaker 4: You can find the contractors, you can find stories.
Speaker 1: Hell, half the time, you can find pictures of it when it was halfway through construction. So yeah, to say that these old buildings and the Tartaria and the mud flood and all these things, I put that all to a zero out of ten.
Speaker 6: Personally, what do you think about it? I'm curious what your thought is.
Speaker 3: I'd probably put it at a zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now I'm curious because you said, like all of that mud flood to Tartarya all that. So there's a few things that get roped into that I just want to delineate. Or these also zeros. One is giants, that the trees might be giants, or that stone like rock faces might be giant heads giants.
Speaker 1: I put it a ten out of ten. Petrified trees, I'm putting out a ten out of ten. The Devil's tower or whatever it is to say that that's the stump of an ancient petrified tree, I'm putting that at a zero out of ten. I'm willing to shift on that one as well, I should say, but there's been so many.
Speaker 4: My neighbor is a geologist.
Speaker 1: She studies rocks as a career, and we talked about that one day and she broke down scientifically. How while it might seem like that's crazy as fuck, there's actually a very logical, natural explanation behind it.
Speaker 4: There's caveats to each of these.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that giants and tartaria need to necessarily be in the same conversation, but a lot of people rope these into it.
Speaker 4: The same thing with it's the same with flat Earth.
Speaker 1: There's like eighty five conspiracies that get roped into flat Earth. And it's like, brother, how many mental hoops did you have to jump through to make one plus one equal five on this scenario? But like here we are having this call right now side Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, And then how about the concept of cathedrals. Are these these old buildings where somehow antennas or energies, harvesters or that old cities were you know, circuit boards, you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna say a zero out of ten to say that a cathedral. I guess we could call it like a energy antenna right in some way, shape or form, And then we could look at the architecture itself, and we looked.
Speaker 2: At right, but not just saying that like the people inside the building have energy and therefore the resident Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I'm talking about like it's tapping into the iona sphere and like drawing energy in some ancient technology sort of way.
Speaker 4: Kind of yes, kind of no on this one.
Speaker 1: And I'm so I actually attended mass at Notre Dame in Paris at one point in time, and I've.
Speaker 4: Been to you.
Speaker 3: Do I know, did you see who set the fire?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I was there in twenty eleven and twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: I actually attended a mass there in twenty eleven, and that was by accident.
Speaker 4: While I was in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 1: I served from ten to fourteen, right, and we happened to go to Paris for a week and we were only there for two hours worth of work, so the rest of the time we were partying our faces off, and it was a great time. First time we were there, we ended up starting at Noture and you could see the Eiffel Tower from anywhere in the city, and we asked the local because everybody there speaks English. By the way, it's a it's a worldwide tourist attraction. Everybody in Paris speaks a very very good English. I might add and we're like, so, how far is it from the Eiffel Tower to here? It's kind of hard to judge distance. He's like, oh, it's not walking distance, it's like ten miles. And I'm like, brother, it's noon, we don't have to be back till midnight.
Speaker 4: Let's take a walk.
Speaker 1: So we got lost in Paris ten out of ten most fun I've ever had in my life. We discovered the Arctotriumph, we discovered the Loop, which the Mona Lisa is so not what it's cracked up to me.
Speaker 4: It's the size of a fucking textbook.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Yeah, I shit you not, it's the actual size of like a textbook. All that hype for that piece of shit if.
Speaker 3: That was even the real one.
Speaker 5: If right, I don't think it is actually.
Speaker 4: But either way.
Speaker 1: So we started at the at Notre Dame and I didn't realize that it was Sunday because the travel time and everything else. We just kind of was doing our thing. And when we walked in it's like there's a full on museum exhibit going on around the mass, Like while these people are sitting in the chairs and then the pews and doing the prayers and the homilies and shit, there's people walking around the outside taking pictures of the stained glass, and so we went in there as tourists. But I was like, bro, when in my life am I ever actually going to attend Mass at Notre Dame ever?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: So I said, And like I said, I was raised Catholic until I was twelve. But it's the same metrics whether it's French or English. Sit neil bendstand, do the nice and Creed, do the our Father him him communion, sitneil band and you're out that bitch. So like it was no big deal, you know, you go through the motions most Yeah, totally such a workout.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But so being in that space and attending a Mass at Notre Dame versus attending a Mass at your local Catholic church in Louisiana, completely different vibe. Now, maybe that was because I was swept up in the grandeur of being in this so historical cathedral. It's very possible, but I also feel like there's something extra to it. Honestly, I mean, even going to the National Cathedral in Washington, DC or the Old Cathedral in New Orleans as a matter of fact, it's there's something more that goes along with that. But energy maybe maybe yes, or it's just the vibes in general. When you see the stained glass and you see the vaulted ceilings, and you see the artwork and the pipe organ dudes wailing on that bitch. It's a whole it's a whole spiritual experience, right, even if you're not Catholic, you go to a mass and you can't help but feel like.
Speaker 4: There's some sort of movement here and like that's fine.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I would put it towards uh, necessarily energy harvesting, But I can't negate that possibility.
Speaker 4: Either, honestly.
Speaker 5: So what you what your.
Speaker 4: Maybe four three and a half. I'll put it at three and a half.
Speaker 6: It's in Yeah, I'd say at least a four. No, I'd say at least a four. I think there's something to it. I think that there potentially could be. I think there's a lot to do with energy that we that is lost in time, the information purposely lost to us. And so because free energy definitely is not something that they want to have happen.
Speaker 3: H Okay, I got I got three left.
Speaker 2: Well, I think if on the tail end of that one Atlantis, like like the Platonic Atlantis, that that was a legitimate place a philosophical experiment.
Speaker 4: You want to take that one first or me?
Speaker 6: No, go ahead, you you you have opinions on atlantis.
Speaker 1: So so I believe that the Plato's Atlantis probably existed, but he was telling a story off of the story off the story, probably like eighty generations away from the actual true Atlantis.
Speaker 4: And I do.
Speaker 1: Believe that Doggerland was more than likely the actual site of Atlantis.
Speaker 4: You know what Doggerland is, brother?
Speaker 1: No, Okay, So before the younger Dryest, somewhere between fourteen thousand BC and twelve and a half thousand BC, and I'm being very generous with that wide berth, there was a land bridge that connected Mainland Europe to Britain and Mainlane Europe to Sweden and fill in in Norway that section was. We're calling it Doggerland these days, mostly because the type of ships that dredge that area for fishing are called dogger ships. They were dredging and they found a harpoon, and you know, it seemed like a very old harpoon, so it's very interesting. It was carbon dated to twelve and a half thousand BC, and there's obvious etchmarks on it to say that a civilization, not just some Neanderthal hunter gatherer groups built this, Like no, this had religious significance to it as well, like they blessed this harpoon before they were using it to hunt.
Speaker 4: And that's dope.
Speaker 1: But the issue is that they were arguing about the carbon dating practice. The problem is that Doggerland itself is a peat bog, which, if anybody knows anything about archaeological digs in peat bogs, it is extremely good at preserving artifacts. So they didn't have to question if they were off by ten or twenty thousand years. They could damn near put it to the month of when that thing was lost, or at least when this area got flooded underwater. So when you look at Plato's description of Atlantis, he says, once you leave the Straight of Gibraltar, you make a turn, and it's just he gives very brief descriptions. He doesn't say you turn left, he doesn't say you turn right, he doesn't give cardinal directions. He says you turn out of the Straight of Gibraltar, and after a ways you find Atlantis. Could that be hypothetically once you make your way around mainland Europe and you get to the northern side of it, or could that be when you turn left and you make your way more or towards like the Ivory Coast in Africa. I think both they're plausible. But whenever you look at the for lack of better words, the census of this, whenever written history finally made its way to central and northern Europe, there's no way that there should have been that many people that was inhabiting Europe. If you look at their basic agricultural needs, there's no way that that much land could sustain that many people per the.
Speaker 4: Day and age, but they did.
Speaker 1: The theory goes that a massive tidle wave that came from a glacial breakoff in Norway caused a massive tidle wave that sent Doggerland underwater, which led the thousands and thousands of thousands of people to leave from this land mass to the northernmost part of Europe, which would be where a lot of Indo European people get their start from as far as that's concerned. And I think that that story got told into the realm of myth, into the realm of legend, into the realm of lore to Plato who wrote it down.
Speaker 4: Finally, so Atlantis. Do I believe it exists? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do I believe that they had flying craft and computers and technology that is far beyond our understanding today.
Speaker 4: No, not so much.
Speaker 6: I want to believe that it's real. But that's also I'm super into fantasy books and stuff like that, so like my fantasy heart is like, I just want it to be real. I do agree with him that I think that it potentially could have been. It probably was a real location, and that there is historical precedence to it. But obviously a lot of a lot of cultures believed in signs from the gods, and it turned into Lure and miss and it changed how things were. Like, you know, if it was raining outside and all of a sudden there was a breaking the skyland, this is gonna be the this omen's happening. And so potentially if there was a type of tsunami that wiped out this location, it could be turned into all different kinds of things which turned into Atlantis. I want to believe that they had some awesome cool stuff. I do think that there was potentially technology that we've had that we got hard reset a few times as a human civilization, and they kind of just reset us. But I don't know for certain if Alantis is real, but I will say I want to hope that it was, just because honestly, it's kind of a cool story.
Speaker 4: But into that conversation, like, for instance, a lost technology. Given another one hundred years, I bet most, if any Americans will know how to hook a plow up to a mule and plow a field, because we'll all have tractors and will have better ways to do it. So, per definition, hooking up to a mule will become lost technology, and they'll look back at our anserts like they were so advanced, they were so enlightened. You mean, they were doing the best of what they had. And just because you're not smart enough to figure out how to do it, that doesn't mean they weren't smart enough to figure out how to do it. So, like the lost technology quote unquote Moniker is a very broad brushstroke that a lot of people immediately assume means flying crafts and computers and shit. But that's per our modern first world interpretations, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just a couple more here, how about Gomatria and I don't mean that it exists, because it clearly exists. But you know when someone's like, this person was born on this date and their name adds up to this and the new mountain Dew came out, and if you add the letters up a mountain dew and all they all connect, how much credibility do you give that someone's actually finding some kind of a source code or a pattern and it's not just coincidences that they're linking together on their own.
Speaker 1: I put that to a solid, solid zero point five out of ten.
Speaker 3: Oh, that sounds anti Semitic, my friend.
Speaker 1: So, like you said, I'm not denying that the Fibonazi see is real and that right, Oh, I'm such an israel Plant that I'm denying Gomatri.
Speaker 5: I know that he's an FBI agent bro.
Speaker 1: In the same on the same episode I my dad, I got called a Christian nationalist, a Nazi sympathizer, and an ultra Zionist.
Speaker 4: At the same time.
Speaker 6: And it's like, I guess, yess you can be Your collecting badge is like pokemones.
Speaker 5: That's pretty much what's happening.
Speaker 1: What I've learned is that haters are gonna hate, and taters are gonna potate and I'm just out here trying to make a book. But beside the point, uh so, Goamatria is real as far as the math that goes along with our words. And there's the English gamatria, there's the Hebrew gamatria, there's there's all types. There's all different types, right, and me, with my background in instrumentation, I learned binary code, hexadescimal, octadesimal. So to say that words also have numbers designated to them, I'm with that one hundred percent. I'm not saying there's nothing to it, but to say that there's instantaneously a connection between well, if you look at Bill Clinton and God is love and Adolph Hitler sucks, they all equal the same thing. Although NAUGHTI confirmed it's like no, no, stop that stop there right now, Like that's that's silly.
Speaker 4: I could.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, and it's fun to look at the connections when they do play in and they do line up, it's fun. I don't use that as like a basis to go off of, like cannas Olwens does.
Speaker 4: I don't know, no, but I know, you know, like you know that's.
Speaker 5: Really can just be crashing out all the time.
Speaker 4: Dude. I used to respect her so much and I love to her.
Speaker 1: I respect her journalistic depths to a degree that there's a level of respect there. But man, ever since Charlie went down, she is out of her goddamn mind.
Speaker 6: She doesn't feel like she's going to be next.
Speaker 2: You know with Cannas, though, is that she was. She's in this weird position where she's kind of growing up on camera, not like from a child, but her big thing was that she was a brand new, recent convert from being left wing to right wing and got popular because of that because she's like, hey, I'm a you know, a black conservative, and she basically becomes like a minor celebrity through doing that. And during that transition, she didn't also get to be like and I've looked in the Ruby Ridge and I've looked in the Waco and nin eleven, Like she didn't do all the things. She just went, hey, I'm a conservative. And now the camera's on her, and now I feel like we're all slowly watching her go through like first and second and third grade, and it's like, you know, she like she believes in Santa still, so she needs to go through the same phase as everyone else did, but maybe everyone else got to go through those when they were like, I don't know, fourteen fifteen, or like in their mid twenties, and now she's just kind of a late bloomer. So there's a lot of scrutiny, but I feel like she's kind of feeling her way through, Like she the second she starts finding like Fritz Springbuyer's work and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, have you guys heard about this project monarch thing? Like it's the old news to us, but it's gonna be new to her at some point.
Speaker 1: She from what I can tell, she goes where the click and that's all I'm gonna say on that, and that you know, I mean, take that to whatever level and depth you want it to go. And as a content creator, which I hate that term, but I get it, I get it, I get it. I don't hate her for the crazy shit she's saying, but I also and I'm not gonna call her a grifter, even though she will find ways too. As she is ranting and raving about one of her lifelong best friends dying publicly and all this, she'll like find ways to interject her own ad streams like that play into the conversation she's having.
Speaker 4: But like, I'm not gonna go there. I'm not gonna call her a grifter.
Speaker 3: That's fine, thinking of next shots. We've got this great new hello fresh uh fork neck recipe.
Speaker 1: Bro It's it's crazy in and of itself. But and when you look at her, she makes some very wild claims backed by nothing except her sources, and she wishes she could tell you about them, but she's not gonna tell you about them. And then when there is one thing out of the thousand things she just said that comes out to be true, she's over here, like with that meme with the dude with the champagne bottle, sprang it all over everybody like he just won. He's like the eighth winner, like eighth place and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So this is the nostro domus approach, right, Pretty the thousand things, get one right, and people remember you for the one thing you got.
Speaker 4: Right exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And so I would be shocked if some other wild shit doesn't happen on the news that she doesn't also find a way to capitalize on.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 5: She's strategically smart.
Speaker 6: I'll say that when it comes to being able to captivate her audience and keep the ones that because she has lost a lot of followers over the last few years because of some of the wild shit she says and how she consistently flops back and forth between different things.
Speaker 5: She has lost a lot of people, but she's been able to.
Speaker 6: Capitalize on current events and clickbait kind of things and be able to talk about that stuff and keep the audience that she has.
Speaker 5: They're like die hard.
Speaker 6: Can't so fans kind of like the kind of like Trump for example, or like Kamal like they're people are like die hard. They are not going no matter what these people are saying, they're not gonna question it. So she's smart in that regard of being able to capitalize on people.
Speaker 5: That want to hear her at all times.
Speaker 4: And that's everything she says is wrong. I believe her with Brigitte ma Chron being the dude, I one hundred percent believe that. I just think she went off the rails on Charlie Kirk honestly worried you out on Matria.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get a rating?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I think I'll I don't know, I think I'll give it like at least the three Okay, I'll give it at least the three. It's one of those things of I'm not going to discredit it completely. I'm gonna listen to other people that have more knowledge based on it than me, and I'll dig into it and do more research and eventually come to a conclusion.
Speaker 5: But I really there's some subjects that I.
Speaker 6: Don't have a vast amount of knowledge, and I don't like to completely shut out my thoughts yet until I actually listen and read a lot of stuff on it.
Speaker 5: So I'm right now I'm giving it.
Speaker 4: A three tell yeah, all right, last one, last one.
Speaker 2: This one's got a little bit of a qualifier, but just because I want to make sure I ask it in a certain way, so I'll kind of clarify it.
Speaker 3: But here's a situation that.
Speaker 2: A twelve year old atheist slash agnostic kid, girl or boy, whatever, goes on Amazon and searches how to Summon a Demon? Sorts by best sellers. The top best seller is called how to Summon a Demon for Dummies. Right they order it, it gets printed on demand by some machines, so there's not like an occultist writing it in blood or anything. It just gets spit out by a printer and then it gets like overnighted to him. He opens that book up, reads it over the weekend, recite some of the things that are in it one to ten that that kid has a chance of actually summoning a demon.
Speaker 6: Have an opinion on this, but I would love to hear you yeah, because yours is, I believe, because it has to be in uh Latin correct, It has to be specifically in Latin.
Speaker 2: It's felt out phonetically so that even if the kid doesn't know what he's reading, he's saying real Latin phrases. And I guess the reason for all these qualifiers is that I'm trying to remove that the person doing it is like an evil person with evil intent in their heart.
Speaker 5: It's just a non biased person that's just kind of.
Speaker 2: Like the same way you could accidentally make nitro glysser, and if you had all the right ingredients, could you accidentally summon the demon or intentionally but without having like hate in your heart.
Speaker 5: Hmmm.
Speaker 6: I want to let you start because I know I kind of already have already know where you're gonna go with us. Well, please, I guess I think that you could accidentally dabble in forces that you don't want to find yourself too. I know that specifically sing in demon you need like certain qualifiers to get to that point. But I do think that there is enough evil in this world that even that you could accidentally find yourself in a position where you're having some demon force or something that is going to be like, you know, questioning, hey, what's up, you know, what do you want kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he could actually summon a full demon, but maybe some type of evil force.
Speaker 4: Sure, And I agree with that. That's kind of where I'm coming from on this one.
Speaker 1: So when I was in the Marines, I had a group of boots and it was my job to make sure that they clean the common areas.
Speaker 4: All right, cool.
Speaker 1: These fuckers decided to take a mop bucket and mix like eight different types of cleaning materials into it, and then out of nowhere, there was a weird, funky smell and a yellowish greenish gas that was coming out of the mop bucket. One of their dads happened to be a chemist for some company, and he called his dad and asked him what happened.
Speaker 4: These fuckers accidentally made low grade mustard.
Speaker 3: Gas, ammonium bleach right.
Speaker 1: Right, So, and it's not rocket science, but they were ignorant and they didn't know what they were doing, but they almost killed themselves as a result. Now take that to the spiritual realm, and it's not like these people were out there. My Marines were not out here trying to build poisoned by any means. They were not trying to poison themselves or the platoon. They were trying to do good. But they were really fucking dumb about it. If somebody doesn't know what they're doing when it comes to the spiritual realm, they can absolutely start dabbling in something that they don't understand. The same conversation could be had with a wigi board, right, you get a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of high school kids get together, Hey, somebody's got a wigi board. Oh, let's pull it out.
Speaker 1: And none of these people are inherently trying to worship Satan and they're not trying to do anything equal.
Speaker 4: They're just fucking around with the wigi board.
Speaker 1: But the problem is, once you open that door, you're gonna have a real hard time trying to close it. Because as far as the spiritual side of things goes one of these again, because I believe that we live in a very binary world with very few areas of gray. Of the two sides of spirituality, we have the side of light and the side of dark, the side of good and side of evil. Right, one of these sides is clamoring and clawing and fighting and scraping to get out, and the other side is wide open asking for you to come in. So when you open the door for the side that is clawing and scratching to get out, something's gonna answer you. Whether you intended for that to be the case or not. I fully believe that that is an actual thing. So whether somebody gets summoning a demon for dummies and they accidentally you know, this person is not inherently evil. They're not out here trying to summon a demon to kill anybody or to get a Faustian bargain where they're going to sign their name in blood for fame and fortune or whatever.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to contact a demon, oh you're gonna contact one, and your ass is gonna be in a sling for something that you didn't actually agree to, but you ended up being on the hook for it. Anyway. One hundred percent believe that's real.
Speaker 2: Do you think that something that we could film like a thousand people in an auditorium, They all do Ouiji boards, they all sign up for blood packs with demons and everything and just keep them like fishbowl style or Big Brother style.
Speaker 3: Just constantly on camera. A paranormal activity.
Speaker 2: You think if on a long enough sample size, we'd be able to capture demonic entities or like a demonic possession actually happened.
Speaker 1: On film, uh possession, possibly a demonic entity on film. No, I don't believe that our cameras work at that angle. Again, I've seen a demon multiple times for years and years.
Speaker 4: I know what it looks like, I know what it smells like, I know what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: No camera was going to pick up on this by any means, but your human eyes would have been able to pick up on it. So I don't believe that even with a long enough test being done on a sample size, all of them actively working to contact demons. I don't believe they're gonna manifest into a physical form that could be picked up on human cameras.
Speaker 6: No, you don't think that maybe they could pick up on the energy at least from it oh.
Speaker 4: Are we talking about cameras. You're talking about e MPs. We're talking to something.
Speaker 2: Heat vision, you've got infrared, you've got light r you've got everything.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at like these ghost hunters that go out and they film content of them with these spirit boxes and whatever else, it's basically a radio that's tuned to a frequency that's not going to pick up on your regular, regular FM or AM radio stations. But that doesn't mean that there's not radio frequencies operating at the frequencies that it's tuned into. Hell, you can look at a Ham radio and how that shit operates. Then you watch how these people are picking up on spirit boxes, and it's like you're picking up stray radio sound waves that was out there in the ether. Regardless, it doesn't inherently mean that it's a soul trying to talk to you through an electronic means from the other side.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the guy that actually goes to the graveyards and he does this all the time, and they like do different and he has like a huge TikTok following in an Instagram following, and he goes out there and they communicate with him in various ways, and he goes out and like cleans the graveyards and stuff.
Speaker 4: I think, I think it's great content for sure.
Speaker 3: It gets some of the ghosty area though, right, And then he.
Speaker 4: Like if he pisses himself, Oh, it's that goplasom. It's like, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sound like a dickhead here, but there's there's tons of examples of something of the whatever. There's tons of examples of spiritual things coming through or trying to reach out from the other side. And then there's tons of people that are trying to get it for comments and clicks and likes and subscribes and that It is the same thing I have with mediums.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that mediums are all hoaxers by any means.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Medium and Long Island medium, anybody who's profiting off of their medium abilities are probably full of shit. And for the record, I'm not just throwing shade towards that community any pastor or preacher that is out here. I do believe there are pastors and preachers that are doing the Lord's work and they're not trying to get rich and famous off of it. But if you got a pastor that is out here making eight figures a year because they're preaching the word of God, I'm gonna tell you he's full of fucking shit. The same level of disdain that I have for Long Island Medium I have for Kenneth Copeland.
Speaker 4: If anything, I got more for Kenneth Copeland.
Speaker 5: Actually, have you seen the lady that does the drawings.
Speaker 6: Like she ohes crying, she does like the drawings, and she'll post the pictures she has like a whole bunch of them, and she's like, do you know this person? Have you ever seen this person? And then actually people will eventually she finds, people find her actually, and then it's crazy. I watch one of them where this lady was like, that's my my uncle and she actually showed the pictures side by side. It's identical and like they've never met and all this stuff. I think that's really fascinating. Do you believe that people can have any type of spiritual connection or like they are able to feel their loved ones with their like their presence near them after they passed, or you know, king you do they have a connection while they're living, Like can do you think that they have, like, for example, my grandma and me. I knew when my grandma was so my grandma had a heart attack and I was very very close to my grandma, and I woke up in the middle of the night and I.
Speaker 5: Knew something was wrong, and I knew something was going to.
Speaker 6: Be wrong that day and I and I called every single person I knew that was close to me, and everyone's like, no, no, I'm fine, And I called. I talked to my grandma that morning and I was just I couldn't get this nagging feeling to go away. And then about like nine o'clock in the morning, I was like, something is really wrong with my grandma. And I kept calling and calling, and I called my mom and she lived in Idaho, and so everyone thought I was crazy. I ended up calling the fire department because I was like, I know in my heart something is really wrong. I can feel it. And lo and behold, she had a heart attack and she was sitting, she was laying on the floor, and they actually ended up having like break down her door and stuff. And my grandma would tell people like that. She would say that we have which blood in us, and that.
Speaker 4: A Christian m.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that but she believed that we had I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Christian, which blood right.
Speaker 6: Of course, yeah, so there, but she believed that we would have that we had spiritual blood I guess, but which blood in us, and that it passed down from different generations and it's in that it's old blood, that we could have some kind of connection stuff.
Speaker 5: But she would believe that.
Speaker 6: And so leading up to my grandma's death, I actually dreamed it for months and months, and I kept telling her to go to the doctor, and I kept nagging at her, and finally I had a dream that was so intense, like I woke up in pure sweat anxiety, and I knew my grandma was going to die within like the next month, and I told her, I said, you were going to go to the doctor tomorrow. Lo and behold she had stayed stage four cancer. She died three weeks later. And same thing with my dad. I dreamed leading up to his death, and I knew that he was going to die, and he ended up passing like very quickly. And it's just one of those scenes of I don't know if that's I don't know what to call that, but I mean, I'm curious what your your thoughts are because I've met a lot of other people that have types of premonitions or spiritual connections to people where they can feel spirits around them.
Speaker 1: So with a spiritual connection like that to somebody who was still living, absolutely absolutely, and maybe there's blood ties, maybe there's entwined souls, whatever the case might be.
Speaker 4: I absolutely agree with you heard.
Speaker 2: Those about twins sometimes too, right, where like twins that are separated even might even know about each other, that they go through these same feelings and they'll link back up later in future, and have made like a lot of the same decisions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but those are fascinating. I think they're so amazing.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Now, once this person has passed on, and I can't say one hundred percent one way or another on this because at this point I'm speaking from a place of ignorance.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The only experience I have with this would be with my grandmother, who I thought was still coming and visiting me in her spirit form after she died. Come to find out it was my demon that was presenting itself as my grandmother, and it took about two years for it to show its true form to me. But I understand that that's a one off case, and I get that having a spiritual connection with somebody while they're still alive, I absolutely agree with a one hundred percent. Once they pass on, and once their soul goes for judgment and goes up or down or left or right or wherever the case might be, I feel like their soul was in their final place. Why would they come back to Earth. What difference does it make to them? They're in the correct spot. I believe that we should not be making an attempt to contact the dead either. Necromancy, in my opinion, is completely wrong start to finish. Simply, it's real. I believe it's absolutely real. I believe we just shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Fucking with it.
Speaker 1: And for that same principle, I don't believe that the dead are trying to reach out to us to tell us things, because what would be the point of that either, even if it was to help us. There's this it's like a double entendre within the spiritual community that the dead are trying to reach out to us to communicate with us. But the journey you're on and the things you're experiencing are things that you need to experience to get to the next place in life.
Speaker 4: So which one is it?
Speaker 1: Is it that the spirits are trying to guide us or is it that we are supposed to make these mistakes and experience it for ourselves, because two can't be true at the same time on this one. So, having a spiritual connection with people while they're still alive, absolutely agree. Having that connection resonate even for a week or so after the case, going through the morning process. I'm not gonna say that's complete bullshit. But ten, fifteen, twenty years after the fact of somebody passing away and you feel like you're still having a communication or a conversation with your dead relative.
Speaker 4: I don't want to sound like a dickhead here.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily demon all demons.
Speaker 1: But how much of that is made up in your own mind as a part of the morning process or things that you didn't put to rest.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that is in a demeaning way.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I fully agree with you, because I've had definite experiences. So my Grandma's been gone seven years now, and there are times when I get a full body feeling like I'll smell her perfume out of nowhere. Sure, there's nothing in my house that smells like it. I do have some clothes like in my closet and stuff, but like I'll get like that, that faint whiff of her smell. She had very distinct taboo is what she wore, so the taboo smell, and I'll just get this feeling of like her presence is with me, and it will not last.
Speaker 4: Psychology courses, a good number of them. And you know that smell is a insane trigger to mental places in your mind, so smelling her perfume might put you in like your happy place, so to speak, or a memory of all.
Speaker 6: But nothing is in my house that should be smelling like that at that time. It's like it comes out of nowhere, associated with this presence that I feel, And it's not I'm not talking at lasts all day. I'm talking that. It could be a minute, it could be five minutes, and then it's just gone. And it doesn't happen all the time. It comes and goes, and and sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night I'll suddenly feel like I'm dreaming about her, and then I'll feel a presence. Now me being super overly cautious because I just I know that there are I feel that there are dark.
Speaker 5: Entities in this world.
Speaker 6: I'm hesitant to interact either way because I'm like, I am not one hundred percent certain what this is. I feel like this could be my grandma. But I also am not about to be like, yo, hey, how's it going. No, just just in case, I'm just not going to do that. But I feel like she comes and goes every so often. It's it's not super often, but I feel like that's the thing, and I've read and met lots of people that also have those experiences. Now, I don't know, I don't believe she's guiding me in any sort of fashion. It's just almost like a sense of like you're not alone, like hey, just thinking about you kind of vibe, and and then it's just gone.
Speaker 5: It's just like boof, out of nowheer. What do you think?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 4: I also don't know how to call that.
Speaker 5: I mean, what do you think about it?
Speaker 3: All demons?
Speaker 4: All demons, that's it, all all demons. No.
Speaker 2: No, I think that what you were describing before about having like I want I don't want to say premonition is probably the wrong word, but like having like a feeling this I don't know, it's just like scientifically documented. But there's so many of these cases where there's the cat or the dog and old retirement home and it will go in like sit down at the end of the bed in front of someone like a week or a night before they pass on. So it does seem that clearly there's some other sensory perception that is capable by other animals that can tell when something's going to happen. So it'd be crazy to think that like, oh no, no cats and dogs, that's just it's just a weird coincidence that they have this ability. So to say that a human being couldn't also tap into that same thing, who knows. I think it's there's not a really easy way to monetize it yet, so therefore it doesn't have any valid reason for industry to prove that it exists. As soon as someone can figure out how to make a buck off that, then all of a sudden, there'll be scientific proof about it.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be so many studies for decades they've been doing under the radar, they're going to come to light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 6: I think the dream realm is a really interesting because I dream super intensely, and I always have.
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous of you for that. I'm not only dream once or twice a.
Speaker 6: Year from all of the dreams, though, I have died so many different ways, so many different ways throughout him.
Speaker 1: Because I am so unafraid of death, and you are, like you're trying your hardest to not die. You have died in so many ways and dreams, you feel like you're be used to it by now.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm one of those people, and I will say, if there is a way that I could live forever, I would totally do it.
Speaker 5: Oh hell no, I know that he is totally the opposite.
Speaker 3: But I just perked up somewhere. It's like, oh.
Speaker 6: Yo, now I'm gonna get a demon tonight and be like, you know what, I'm not fucking with you, boy. Like I will say, I've had a few times like, yeah, I've had some experiences like where my bed has dipped hard, and like I know that just like I'm not acknowledging this whatever is going on, because like I know you're there.
Speaker 5: But it's also like nip, we're gonna put my feet back on a blanket. We're just gonna act like this is okay, Like.
Speaker 1: You're like that part of Haunted House at the like he's reading the paper gets flown for hey man, why I can get me some newspaper coffee?
Speaker 4: Were the demon?
Speaker 6: It's pretty much that vibe of like I've had that chill of like, yeah, something's really not right here. But I'm also like not going to engage with you because fuck off.
Speaker 5: So like I'm not I'm not playing this whole game with you.
Speaker 6: But there's been some stuff, so I'm not saying that like this is a whole thing. I'm just willing to have the conversations with people and listen to their experiences and just keep an open mind about you know what, There's so much shit we just don't know.
Speaker 5: So I'm I'm just here to listen to everyone's experiences.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, if I didn't have the background that I have with the experiences that I have had firsthand, I probably would have a fifty to fifty spread on this one. It's it's because of my experiences in my past with the demon attachment that I had and the angelic attachment that I've had to where that has formed my opinion on that. But I absolutely understand why people would have a difference of opinions, And this is not something that I.
Speaker 4: Want to like fight someone over.
Speaker 1: If they disagree with me on it, they are more than entitled to their opinion on this. This is just what I have come to within my own experiences, to this conclusion.
Speaker 4: But everybody's entitled to their opinion. I should make that caveat a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people hear my demon story and think that I'm out of my fucking mind. I'm like, brother, I wish I was. That would make so much more sense on this shit.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been into it.
Speaker 6: The only place that I've ever went that I was like, absolutely made my entire skin crawl and I wouldn't even actually step foot in it. We went to in a scene asylum, an abandoned a scene asylum, and it was like a whole thing, and you know, we're nineteen years old and stuff, and everyone's like, let's go in there.
Speaker 4: Because teenagers are so smart, Like, clearly some evil shit happened here, let's go in get it. So like a lot of Scooby Doo Dog, a lot of.
Speaker 6: Evil shit actually happened at this particular one and I knew kind of the history it, but I'm like, you know what, no big deal, like whatever. As we get closer and closer and closer to it, my stomach starts to turn.
Speaker 5: More and more and more, and.
Speaker 6: I'm like at the point where I was like I might actually vomit. My I'm sweating, My skin was like crawling, and I was like, you know, I just really don't think that I want to particularly go in this thing. And everyone's like, you know, because I love horror movies and I love all that stuff, and everyone's like, there's no way that you're terrified, and I was like, it's not that I'm terrified. It's like that I'm physically getting ill even like going up to this place that it just seems so evil and just so much dark energy that was surrounding the building in and of itself that I just didn't want to even go near it. I got to like the edge of the gate, and I was like, you know, it's one of those things of like do I want to go in there, not particularly at this point. And like people that went in there, there was a whole he was a huge group of people. Of those people, quite a few people came back out eventually, like terrified obviously, because your mind runs and you create scenarios in your own mind of things that you've seen and.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Sure, but there was quite a few people that like as weeks when they had on they talked about having really bad nightmares and they were just having really bad experiences and like, man, I keep having all this stuff happened to me, And I was like, yep, I'm not saying that there was evil attached to you. All I'm saying is that my ass ain't going inside that building.
Speaker 4: So we had a very experience in DC.
Speaker 1: Some of my buddies found out about this old pediatric insane asylum in Maryland that was abandoned back in like the forties, like old rundowniatric say like like insane basies children. Yeah, so for anybody at the time, they did some research into this. Basically, this place was for sixteen and under that were clinically insane, and it was ran by nuns of course, and there was so much controversy surrounding this building, in this this institution that he got shut down. So one of my guys that was stationed there was a local to Maryland. We were station in DC. It was about a two hour drive away from where we were stationed, so they decided they were going to go out there. The problem is, for some reason, this insane asylum to this day is guarded by cops and National guardsmen. Now I have no idea why there is actual National guard that are posted there twenty four to seven.
Speaker 5: I you do an episode on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't know the name of this place. I could reach out to some guys and see if they could give me the name, to be dope. But these fuckers just because the only way you can get to it is if you go you have to park off of the highway, you have to walk through the woods a couple of miles, and then you get to one of the side gates that have been torn open.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, yeah, drone you got a drone in there? Bam.
Speaker 1: Well, So this is circa twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, and we were broke ass e three's nobody could afford the drones that could have done that.
Speaker 3: We could do it now, we.
Speaker 1: Could, right, So these fuckers decided to go inside and start taking uh mementos of their trip.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody took a little doll. Somebody took a record player, a little miniature one. They brought it back to the barracks. Every single dude that went on this trip started having the exact same nightmare on repeat every night for three months. So they threw all the shit away and moved on with their lives. And I'm like, well, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen? You dix like this?
Speaker 4: Would you do? You think this is Scooby Doo real life like?
Speaker 1: But yeah, so they learned the hard way that there is something of the spiritual variety that we just can't explain, and it's best if we just don't fuck with it. But they did show me some pictures of the place, and granted, like the building was like super dilapidating all like the uh the wallpaper was like curling off the walls and shit, it looked really ominous.
Speaker 4: Just if it was a horror movie set, it would look dope.
Speaker 1: But then when you find out what all took place at this spot, then there were chairs that were like allegedly, this place hasn't been occupied or nobody's gone here for decades. It seems like every room they walked in like there was like four chairs that were all facing each other as if people were sitting there having a conversation, but nobody was there.
Speaker 4: They kept hearing weird noises.
Speaker 1: Some of these beds looked like they were just made, even though they also look fucked up at the same time.
Speaker 4: And it's like, so.
Speaker 1: There is a chance that maybe crackheads were living there, but with the constant cop and National Guard, you know, patrols that were going on there, I have a hard time believing it. And yeah, yeah, that was a whole thing that happened. So good on you for recognizing that within your gut and within your heart of hearts and being like, hey, y'all, I'm gonna go chill outside and stay and watch.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: I just didn't go in.
Speaker 6: I was a little baby about it, but I still to this day stand by it, and I'm like, mmm, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Smart.
Speaker 2: You've both been so generous with your time. Raven Lee Jacob cult the conspiracy one of the best in the game. Like, if you just go and do a conspiracy podcast, you're you're showing up in like the top ten, top twenties, right.
Speaker 4: Something like that. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we're so you're so big you don't even check anymore.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's because I don't know where to check anymore.
Speaker 1: Every site that I used to check on this has all been shut down, so I don't even fucking know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, where do you?
Speaker 3: Where should people go? Where should what's the best place for people to support you?
Speaker 1: So anywhere where you listen to podcasts. We got kicked off of YouTube back in twenty twenty. Me and Jonathan were probably seven months into the game during COVID, and they hard kicked us off of YouTube to the point they're even watching our IP address. I can't go to his house and get on his WiFi and like a YouTube video on my phone.
Speaker 4: They're watching us so hard. So fuck YouTube in that regard.
Speaker 1: But if you go to anywhere where you listen to podcasts or Spotify is your Apple podcast or iheartradios, that is where you will find all of our content. We also have a Patreon channel which is the only place to get video access to our channel and also commercial free listening. And we also get together every Tuesday night for the cult member Third Eye All the way open to your live every night. Every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, we get together with everybody and we have a big cult meet up for lack of better words, and we just be talking about all of the things and all the stuff. It gets pretty unhinged, but yeah, man, Cult Conspiracy with the new co host Raven Lee, we are rocked and cocked and ray to locked in here. We're just going and we're growing and we're making things happen. So paranoid American Tomas, thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys are awesome showing everyone else how it's done, how to keep an interesting conversation going. We just did PCP for like almost two.
Speaker 3: Hours and it was great, So I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Are hey cult members? Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent this greatly for free.
Speaker 1: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 1: That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT