Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe. Good morning guys, hold on me, turn on comments. Good morning, h Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing well. Yum, Good morning guys. Yeah, listen a light to some people. M n n h yah yeah everyone who's welcome? Did the shoe.
Speaker 3: E?
Speaker 4: Yup?
Speaker 2: But good morning guys.
Speaker 5: How is everyone no.
Speaker 3: S h.
Speaker 4: Y mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Okay, hmmm, I have uh this is my nine years on Today is my nine year anniversary of me being on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys. How is everyone from my original channel? Not this channel but the one Jake Hudson Jay conson channel, the original channel? What a bit? Yeah? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Excise spots.
Speaker 7: Six six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good morning guys. How's everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, hm hm no, hey passing, good morning. If you want to come up of as angel brather, I know people love meusly. Yeah, m dude, Pesci made billy sellers cry? Why did you make billy sellers cry? Pet? Why did you make billy sellers cry? Yuh yeah? Why did you make billy sellers kr Pashi.
Speaker 9: H m hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I want to oh Jlio and.
Speaker 9: I told you lady that I love you. By the way, the congratulation brother, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Joe the Supermark from Holio, Massachusetts.
Speaker 9: And I got all my nursing duties done early so that way they don't any nurses coming in or any funny stuff going on. All right, Sorry, don't be sorry. I think it's brilliant if you could, you can pull off content. It makes people think that it's something else that it's really not, and it makes them feel then you've done your job. Does that make sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if it's.
Speaker 9: Something completely that it's not, you're you can never get in trouble with YouTube because you could appeal it. Correct Like if there was something that they came against you against the strike of some sort, you would have the ability to appeal it. They would look back at it and say, oh, that was a hand.
Speaker 2: But sometimes sometimes it's not even humans that are doing Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's the analytics and the IPOs and the AI robots and all that stuff. So there's never a human that ever looks at it. Like if we go to appeal something, there's no human being that ever stops and takes a look at it. Like even when people report people, there's never a human ever, It's all just robuts is that where we're at now in life? That sucks because I'm not gonna lie. I've reported people in the chat room when they tell me to die and stuff like that, so nothing ever happens with the report. The person is still allowed to then go on and say whatever they want after so I guess. But then sometimes like I got reported and then I got suspended it definitely from Twitch, So I ain't even got a year in YouTube yet. Nine is strong, bro, that's really awesome. Well you.
Speaker 2: Band off of Twitch?
Speaker 9: Definitely? Yeah? Why Because I was in Bubble Army chat room and there's this guy in there that's a real clown and he called in already and his name is Berto Perez, but I call him Berto Fudd after you remember Befudd of course, So when I call him Berto Fudd, he reported that his hateful conduct and that's when it was my third strike and I got suspended definitely from Twitch.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something a lot of those guys hate heye hate me.
Speaker 9: Everybody hates the whole Bubba Army is predicated on hate. They all pretend to like one another, but if they had one piece of food and they both needed it to live, guess who's taking it. Who's ever stronger? Because they're not going to be like, let's put it in half. No, they're a selfish bunch and all they care about is clout. They chase clout and they walk Bubba's clout. That's what they want. So they think that they just keep paying Bubba money, They're gonna get clout there if they try to. Nobody ever does anything like, nobody ever does any stunts and then sends them into Bubba like oh this is crazy, look what I did. Or you know, if I was out in the world and I was able to walk, I'd be doing crazy shit for Bubba all the time and milling it in wearing my Bubba Army shirt, going up to people random and be like, hey, have you ever to Bubba love Sponge?
Speaker 2: No you haven't.
Speaker 9: Here, here's a sticker, let me tell you about him. Bab Man and I would do on the street type stuff. I'm not in that predictable I'm not in a situation where I can do that, So somebody should, right, I mean all we hear about is how bad things are and how you know, the show bunding it itself with the people that give the money and everything like. That's not how things they're supposed to work. They're supposed to sign a nice fat contract when you're the ship like Bubba is, sign a big fat contract and screw all these people that give you money and then hold it over your head with their expectations of oh, I deserve this or I deserve that. That's called entitlements and that's what ninety percent of the Bob army is all entitled. Very sad, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: There's a guy that always comes in the chat room, stop talking about don't talk bad that Bubba. It's like, I if Bubba's if Bubba. I call it as if it smells like shit. It smells like shit, looks like shit, sounds like shit. Don't put it in your mouth.
Speaker 9: But did I say anything wrong about Bubba? Though I don't think I did. I'm just stating.
Speaker 2: There's people that because here's the thing, Joe, there's a lot of people that dick rod Bubba. There's a lot of people that dick rod Bubba that the like to like to go back to him for cookies.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know, people come and go.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: The wildest thing I'm seeing right now with the with the I want to I didn't coin this phrase. I heard it before. Somebody called them the Nuba Army, like the Nu Bubba Army. The people just started listening in the past couple of years. And there are these people that they're the first in chat and they all love each other. And I could give you all their names, and it's like a big buddy bunch, and then they're all gone and none of them listen to the show. So Stacey g Bob Cook, Rainey from Oklahoma, Group of Lips, the Fat Pig, all these all these people.
Speaker 2: Chat.
Speaker 9: Yep, the Fat Pig is one of my number one enemies. My enemy list is is uh. It's kind of like this Seth Tampyary Fat Pig. Those three people just at the sound of their name.
Speaker 2: What about what about?
Speaker 9: I ain't got nothing for him? But he's done what he's done. He's already been forgiven. He doesn't want to be my friend. That's fine. All these people hate the truth. That's why they.
Speaker 2: Hey, little what about little Lemmy in Granny?
Speaker 9: I don't have anything for Granny at all. You know, he's still he's still popping in the YouTube of Army Chat. But as far as Little Lemmy goes, I just don't even remember to.
Speaker 2: Go a little bit broke up.
Speaker 9: That's fine. They should have Granny's scum little Lemmy's awesome, So scum and awesome shouldn't go together. Awesome and awesome should go together. But Granny was in Bulb Army Chat recently. I told you about this, but it was weird. In the YouTube chat, it wasn't showing people's screen names, it was showing their handle, like mine was Joe Lucian And when that came up, you got to see who Granny was because it said at Granny whatever. But I don't know what the screen name is because when it fixed itself, you don't get to see, like its switched, you know what I mean. So I don't know what Granny's name is in bub Army's chat. But yeah, it's a secret. I don't even care. I didn't even look at chat anymore. To be honest, looking at chat ruins the show. So I'd rather just take the show in, whether visually or audibly, and enjoy it to the fullest reading Chad isn't gonna teach you anything new. It certainly is going to make you feel better about yourself, like when I was when I went on the air the past two days, people only had horrible things to say anyways, So whatever my points are too strong, the truth is just too good.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 9: Buba had to cut me off two days ago because I was a very sensitive topic and I was approaching sensitive area. So he just said, I'm done. I can't talk about that.
Speaker 2: What was it? The Hogan situation?
Speaker 9: We talked about that yesterday. The day before was and even then I got shipped on for that, like, but the day before was do you know operation pigmentation? Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 2: Ok?
Speaker 9: That's the podcast as Seth does with his two barbers from South South South Tampa. So Bubba had a thing where Seth told him that he went to the barbershop, walked in, they didn't acknowledge him, He sat down, they didn't acknowledge him, and after fifteen minutes he walked out. So Bubba took the task and said he wanted to stand up for his boy and said that he's gonna stick up for Seth and he's gonna so he did this whole segment where he said, that's not cool. Guys. You know the deal. You know the way things work. He hooks you up. You guys get to do a podcast. You guys get to do more business. When he walks in there, you need to help him right away or at least dap him up or something. So I want you to. Then Bubba said, Seth, I want you to play all of this for these guys when they come in at eleven today for their podcast. I want you to play them and they clipped it up. He made like eight clips, Macho Man made him. Gary Cantrell and Lummy all worked on making eight clips that Bubba wanted Seth to play for these two guys. As soon as they played one, they're already like stop, we don't need to hear no more. We're not going to hear about that now. We're bad blah blah blah. And then seys like, well, let me just play the second one. And they started to play. The second one, got halfway through and they're like, nope, we're not hearing anymore. Fine, I'm not gonna play anymore. So the next day when Bubba came in, he was full hot and he had all kinds of thoughts and opinions on this, like cause they disrespected Bubba bad. They're like, we don't need you. Oh my god. Yo. One of the guys he's a great friend. I really like him. I won't say which one, but he was dropping the end bomb, full on end bomb. He said, Bubba's treating us like a couple ends and he thinks that we're going to come here and work for free, and then he's gonna say and do this to us like that's messed up, man. So Bubba felt very disrespected that they were in his house and he was doing all that. You know, they were talking all that smack about him. So it turned into liszten, did anybody listen to Operation of Invitation yesterday? Well I did. None of the other callers did, so let me call them and give me my and get my opinion. So I did. And and the first thing I said, Bubba jumped on and loved it. The second thing, I said, Bubba shut it right down, dum. And that was the end of that. There was nothing left to be said.
Speaker 2: You know what the thing is, It's like everybody is everybody on in that chat the Hall of Famers and all the ones that that got those rings. You gotta earn, you know, the people that were there before twitch, before all.
Speaker 9: This sot.
Speaker 2: Was whole, was you and others total. You know, Jean Gene last by the way, Jean Jean's gotta fake a kill in the chat.
Speaker 9: By the way, Oh, I know Genelascar comes into my chat all the time. It's so annoying. I'm like, I know you're not Genie Lascar, so let's just stop. And he's like, did you hear me yesterday? And I'm like, come on, man, just stop, just stop. You're so there's many fath.
Speaker 2: I've had. I've had a fake Gary Boba, Gary de la Baute, I've had a fake Gary the R word you muchat. I'm not going to say what the Gary the Conqueror, but you want to talk about real people.
Speaker 9: Is that guy still alive? Gary the R Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wendy is also they they both do Sully shows.
Speaker 9: But they're not on Howard anymore. Nobody is. I don't know what Howard is. I don't know what he's doing right now. Is he even doing a show anymore?
Speaker 2: He does a show, but he's he went, he went like, do you remember don Imis. Of course, he went full don Imus on people.
Speaker 9: What did don Imus say? They got him in trouble? He used one word, I got him in trouble. I got him in so much trouble. I think he was talking about Oh remember nappy headed hoes, That's what he said. Oh that was so funny. Was he talking about women's basketball?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you not to a bunch of napper headed hoes right there. Then he died in his cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I never really listened to him, though. I think the rumor around town was that don Amis was a real clown, like he would say things just to make people mad. So I really didn't get into him. But I did love Rush Limbaugh. Oh my god, that I love Rush Limb. I learned so much from RUSSI about life, life lessons. Unbelievable. What a good time, What a great time to be alive? And Rush what's alive? He was so good he didn't need a co host. He was so good he didn't even need colors. He just put on a riveting show for three hours every day Monday through Friday. Classy amazing. I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: Are you streaming right now.
Speaker 9: No, No, I'm not streaming. I don't know if i'll stream today or not. Too much going on today. We got one o'clock starts to All In countdown, two o'clock starts to Great American Bash countdown, then All In and Great American Bash are both at three o'clock and then SATA. It's may have been at eight. Hopefully the All In post show doesn't run over eight. But that's a full day of wrestling.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be doing up all In. It's gonna be like WrestleMania.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's Aw's WrestleMania. That Texas Death Match is gonna be crazy. I really like John Moxley, I don't really like hang Man Adam Page, but it doesn't matter who I like. It matters who's gonna win and then where it's gonna take it from there?
Speaker 2: Did you see Collision when uh sure said called Adam Page a uh pussy.
Speaker 9: My problem with with Collision was a rate at the same time as TNA, and it was on my birthday, so I had people here, so I had my my only friend, and then I had a visit from a lady that I totally didn't expect that she was gorgeous, so I had to give them my attention. So I had TNA on one TV. I had Collision on the big TV, and I missed it all. So I really have to rewatch both if I'm if I'm gonna be worth anything in this world. I have to make sure that I watched TNA at Collision, and then I want to rewatch last night's SmackDown too, But I can't do all that in an hour, and everything starts in an hour, so God only knows what's gonna happen. I don't even know what I'm gonna eat today. My heart keeps telling me Chipolti, Chipolti, but I feel like there's other things I want to eat besides Chapolti, but I really just want I like the way Chipotle makes me feel.
Speaker 2: Chapote Chipotle.
Speaker 9: I like the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel really good. And they got this new honey. I've never tried it. I want to try it, honey, spicy chicken or something, oh man, But I don't know. I want to eat because I feel like garbage. I did it to myself. I eat too much, this other ate too much. It's just I don't redose Marie Guatemali make me some brownies for my birthday, and she said, don't eat too many. So for supper I had two brownies peanut butter brownies or recent pieces, and a nice cart and the milk. And then right before I went to sleep, the brownies were right next to me, and I'm like, man, I hear you calling me brownies, But I'm not a No, I just could go to sleep and I don't even need to eat them, but no, I couldn't resist, so I ate three more right before I went to sleep. So I did exactly what she told me not to do. So my sugar is a little high, but it's worth it. So I don't feel like I have to. I have no appetite. What about you? You hungry at all? A little bit? Yeah, I have no hunger at all. Actually, you know what I gotta do is I canna start drinking this tea because they got a new tea coming any minute.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: He has been putting out a lot of full matches on YouTube from the big shows. They put up Will Osprey Chris Jericho match I think or something like that. It was off the charts. I haven't looked at any of the others because I've already seen them all. That's good tea. Not what they have been doing. It is pissing me off is they've been putting up full episodes of shit that I pay for. So like, if I pay ten bucks a month for ten a plus, but TNA wants to run the TV show on YouTube on Friday, I can wait till Friday to watch it and then RO eight, which they want to have charge you ten dollars a month to watch their stuff. But then they go in and they put their TV up on YouTube the next day too, So technically why even paid ten dollars a month? But you just wait till the next day and watch it on YouTube. That's dumb.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing and number one there so they don't so might Bonnor had their Super carniv Honor yesterday.
Speaker 9: I watched that at least with SmackDown at the same time. That was so annoying, but at least they started their pre show at seven, so I got to enjoy pretty much seven to eight and then once eight hit. At least SmackDown is not only two hours, so SmackDown at it at ten and I caught the last hour plus they went over eleven for our weight. You saw a lady that came in. They just wouldn't stop. But Bandido versus Kenoskate t Ketch, the oh my god, the false finishes. They were calling it one of the greatest matches of all time. Unbelievable, the stuff stuff they were doing, the transitions and the false finishes. Oh my god, I can't even I can't even fathom it. That was going crazy. That's why I couldn't go live with you, because you'd get a copyright strike. I'm running the audio. It's still good. But I just sat here and enjoyed it by myself in the dark, just really just took it all in, every last bit of it. And I'm glad I did because I really thought can Old Skates Takesha was gonna win the championship. He's so much bigger than Bandido. But Bandido he's awesome. The girls match was awesome. Athena had a title match. She brought Billy Starks to a ring with her. I really like Billy Starks. Are you familiar with Billy Starks? Unfortunately, she's really won me over. I didn't like her when she came in at eighteen. I'm thinking I started training eighteen. Why are you on my television at eighteen? But being around the right people and learning, she's actually coming to her own and I don't mind her at all.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen from the Misfit Nation, my brother from South Florida to shawon the Dune.
Speaker 11: Hey, fellas Pope, what's ok?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 11: Happy anniversary my friend nine years?
Speaker 2: How you doing, brother?
Speaker 12: I'm all right, man, just just uh hanging out.
Speaker 2: So Joe just hey, Joe?
Speaker 9: Looking around trying to see everything that's on the screen that that I don't use. Like I see the mute button, the camera button, I see a message button. There's nothing there. I think that's a studio chat.
Speaker 12: It's called Yeah, it looks like they upgraded uh stream yard a little bit.
Speaker 9: So if we did a studio chat, that means we could chat in this chat and only we could see it and we can say. Is that how that works?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Like if you're not hey, what happened?
Speaker 2: We lost him?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Probably you're on forty eighty p.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well I don't have a camera.
Speaker 2: Soon we got Joe.
Speaker 11: Hold on Joe's back.
Speaker 9: Oh, I tried to push a back button. But it took me all the way back. That's what you get for playing around on the screen, right.
Speaker 12: So that just cut myself off to while I was trying to fix something.
Speaker 9: Oh really, yeah, that's fun. At least we find way back, right.
Speaker 4: Yo, exactly.
Speaker 2: A picture of my volume.
Speaker 9: By the way, Joe, thanks, I wasn't I'm not really talking too loud today because I'm just like, I don't feel good. So I'm just trying to put all poll out of my ass and just be informative, comedic, informative at the same time.
Speaker 4: You see, you.
Speaker 11: Seem better than you were yesterday though, because you.
Speaker 9: See, yeah, last night I was fucking toasted. Yeah, but that's what it takes to knock to bear out. You gotta hit him with everything you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wanna I want to ask this. So one of me, me and Kashawan said in the earlier extream we did yesterday, that I don't get the Pure Championship, the Pure wrestling.
Speaker 9: Whole nother angle as far as how you can set up a match, because just last night they had a Pure Championship match and it looked like Blue Panther was gonna beat Lee Moriarty and become the new champion, but because Blue Panther used all three of his rope breaks, he was submitted in the ropes. Lee Moriarty got him in his finish in the ropes use the ropes as a weapon and the referee couldn't break it because Blue Panther had no more rope breaks, and that's how he was able to retain his championship.
Speaker 12: Oh sorry, excuse me. Is the pure Championship. It's like an old school kind.
Speaker 7: Of like rule.
Speaker 9: It's not so much like an old rounds match. But what it's really like is they start the clock at zero, and the clock starts counting up and that's the middle and then underneath each opponent's name they have three slashes and every time they use a rope to break, you don't want to use a rope to break, really, you want to keep the match within the ropes and keep it clean.
Speaker 11: Okay, So it's a that's what it means by pure.
Speaker 9: It's it's as they announced the rope break. Okay, Blue Panther is used one rope break, and then after you've used all three year rope breaks, you're done. You can be pinned or submitted the ropes you can be pinned under the rope in the ring and still lose. So and then the other the only other caveat and pure matches, no punches. If you use a punch, that's a warning. If you use a punch again, you're just qualified and you lose the match. If the match goes to the time limit, there's three judges to judge them and presume the winner. So that's pure.
Speaker 2: The judges. The judges, this is.
Speaker 9: Usually Jerry Lynn and I forgot who the Jerry Lynn and then two other people that have been there forever then have been doing that gimmick.
Speaker 12: I'll be honest, Like it sounds like an interesting It sounds like an interesting gimmick for a match. I don't know if a whole title.
Speaker 2: Is carry that. The tournament final was for, said was slated for.
Speaker 12: It's like almost it's a special kind of match. So I just feel like you'd be more interesting to do that. Like every once in a while, Hey, hold up, we.
Speaker 2: Got a little bit of feedback coming back.
Speaker 9: It's not for me.
Speaker 11: I think it was somebody in his background.
Speaker 9: Talking, Yeah, I just had my my sena just came and brought my lunch.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, so I was just saying, Joe, I don't know if you heard me, but I was just saying, I don't I like the concept of the match. It sounds interesting, but like to have that carry a title, I feel like might get like boring eventually.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well it's not for everybody. Just like if you like hardcore wrestling, you can't have every match on the show be a hardcore match. You'd like tag team wrestling, you can't have every match on the show be a tag team match. So you have to have something different, and the wrestling purists appreciate. Pure wrestling is something that Bring of Honor has done before twenty years ago, and it's something that they let go and then they brought it back because they feel like they could do something with it, and they are they brought.
Speaker 2: They brought it back. More so they brought it back before they they they sold to.
Speaker 9: Tony right and even then now since Tony's take control, they're doing a women's Pure title now, so they're letting the women step up and they have such a strong women's roster. They're they've developed the women's Pure title. Now the women are gonna start having pure matches. So it's a certain type of wrestler that goes.
Speaker 2: Into so let me let me say this. They were supposed and to do one, but it got canceled because they they couldn't they couldn't get it. Uh, they can't get the matches done, the tournament done before Supercard Devoter.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I lost track of that when I just I don't know why. I just I put the ring on our TV on and and I see the matches. But when I hear the college, I love Ian Ricoboni and I love Priest Coleman, and that's Ricobani.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's what that Uh, that's it Ricobani. When they do it like a finisher, they says, that's it rick Aboni.
Speaker 9: Well, one of my favorite lines in their commentary team is when Shane Taylor hits a big stiff punch and slaps the hell out of his leg and then capriese. Coleman goes, oh my god, I like that. He only does it once for.
Speaker 2: That, But I just want to let you know that my former guest Chris Nicholson brought up the fact that her Son actually had a Matt her Son or someone had a match with Shane Taylor at an autism event.
Speaker 7: Three.
Speaker 9: That's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: So I want to say that. If so, I so, when I do those interviews, I have to be professional. I have to stay on task. I can't and he is. It's not me posting my linked you get money, excoror to try to promote the person more than the getting money. It's is I have to be professional.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know what you need to do. Listen to what people tell you. They'll tell you exactly what you're supposed to do. Then you can gauge what works and what doesn't. But I wanted to tell Chris Sean because it's kind of unfair. I never told you last night. But I have over twenty years in the professional wrestling business. I started training when I was in April twenty third of ninety eight. I have my first match. I started training in ninety seven, and I've had many matches. I referee thousands of matches with all the top names I watched when I was a kid, I traveled on the road with names I don't I'm not a name dropper, so I don't have to name name drop. But I was telling you I've learned from all the names so many things, psychology, respect, and so on and so forth. I promoted my own shows. I was, I worked for TNA, I did shit in the ring in WWF, I fucking and then until I couldn't walk anymore. November ninth of twenty nineteen was my last show. I finally got to do something I want to do. I got to ring an ounce. I always wanted the ring a ounce, but I was always so busy working in the ring doing other things. You can't referee ring an ounce, you know what I mean. You can't wrestle and ring a ounce. I could wrestle and referee, though. I would open up the show it's Holy o'k Hogan. I would wear a Hull Hogan mask, Halloween mask, and I dress up like Hogan and wrestle like him, and then I go out and referee the rest of the show. And then I did Stone Holy Oak Steve Austin because I'm from holy Olk, Massachusetts, so everything in my name is holy Ok based, so the Holy Oak taker, I did the yoke. I pretended to be the Rock. Total copyright infringement. Total gimme. But this is back in two thousand and one. Sue me, bitch, I live.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's pretty cool, though, man, I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: I had to let you know because once he was gonna start talking wrestling. I need you to know that you're talking to somebody who actually knows something and not just some mark that watches it on TV. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: No, I get you, I get you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 11: Here my standpoint on certain things is that, like.
Speaker 12: I think people try to sell Niche products as if they're there their mainstream, and that's what they tend to do with a lot of restaurant like.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's going to happen tonight for Saturn, Nit's main event, Peak Sarence main that's gonna be on Peacock and NBC.
Speaker 11: Yeah that's WWE though, Yeah, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 12: So what I'm trying to say is that they try to overhype other other like promotions as if they're just not getting a fair shake, when in reality, their product just isn't that like it's entertaining to some people, Like you said, it's not for everybody, right.
Speaker 9: There's on every show. There should be a little something for everybody. There should be a little match. There should be a tag team match, there should be a technical match, there should be a hardcore match. Then there should be a Superstars match, the biggest match of all time. That's a perfect r.
Speaker 12: Yeah, maybe maybe maybe not. It depends what the like who's executing it. But at the same time, like entertainment is entertainment. I don't think things like there shouldn't be a quota for things.
Speaker 2: So so I want to say this. There's actually an article out there t k O wants to start doing events.
Speaker 11: With Wait, I'm hearing some feedback. I couldn't.
Speaker 9: That's my fault. I'm trying to open my tea cup and I just can't get it open and hold the phone at the same time. I'm trying to do but trying to do it but one hand it's just not working. So I'm gonna lay the phone out so my cup.
Speaker 2: Repeat what you said, Jake, I said that t k O does it want does watch more shows with the same day as a e W so they can get viewers.
Speaker 9: Right, So that's why they're killing us today. They're doing NXT Great America Bash at the same time as All In at the very same exact time, three pm. Like, screw that, that's aw's biggest show. And then to go up head. I mean, they can't even do it at night because the Saturn Night's main event. So like WWF is trying to take over today, so this should be AWD.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But see the problem is is there there's no camaraderie between a W and w.
Speaker 9: W has been over there and Shanes.
Speaker 12: Shane's admitted that he doesn't like have any plans to do business with aw he talked to them. The problem is is that Tony Kahan constantly opens his mouth and talks like he's he's competing with WWE, and w He's like, all right, if that's what you want, we're going to compete with you.
Speaker 11: And look what the WW is gonna flatten you.
Speaker 9: For a long time, they left him alone for a long time.
Speaker 12: For the long he wasn't he kept he kept talking in the media about Vince and Triple H and w W, and he's They're like, all right, you know what, screw it and w W always done that. They've done that to even like indie small indie promotions like on WrestleMania Weekend.
Speaker 9: And you know what I would do, because this is how I book. I would work with If I was Tony Khan, I would work with w because I'm endless money, So I would do things with them. I just wouldn't tell nobody, Like the time that it was a Survivor series when CM punk re debuted in WWE and I made a joke. I'm like, what do you think, Tony Khan. What do you think he was marking out in the crowd or you think he went crazy he was watching at home? Dude. He was there. Tony Khan was there at the WWF Survivor series and he took a picture with Triple H after the show in the locker room. Like I made a joke thinking of what a mark he is. He's got to go see CM punk return. He was there.
Speaker 7: It was a joke.
Speaker 9: When it came to reality, it was crazy.
Speaker 11: That's why.
Speaker 9: That's why business.
Speaker 12: Business is an important part of the of the context of the conversation. That's why I focus on that a lot, because at the end of the day, they're going to say things in the media and say things public, and they're actually going to compete with each other in public. But behind the scenes, they're shaking hands and they're they're laughing and joking because it's all business.
Speaker 11: Tony Khan.
Speaker 12: If AW shuts down tomorrow, Tony Khan's fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: This money, Yeah, it's a toy to him.
Speaker 9: Besides he I'm sure he has other ventures that he's invested in. He's not solely invested in AW. I'm sure he's got some skin in the Jacksonville Jaguars games.
Speaker 12: I guarantee you if he went to WWE and had some kind of like respect and was like, listen, we're trying to run this weekend. We're trying to do this and that, like leave this open in the next you know, next six months or something.
Speaker 9: The truth of the matter is that I don't know how old you are, but I got to live through the best generation of wrestling ever. Like I came up with the kid watching in the eighties with hul Cogan in them okay, and then I got to see the Attitude era in its finest, and then I came into the business. So I got to do spots of the ring with the rock Hulk Hogan shot Michael John Cena Bautista all over the world and it was just absolutely amazing.
Speaker 11: You worked for WWE.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't work for them. They just let me do some stuff in the ring. Like if you you're at your computer right now, right, Yeah, if you YouTube Hulk Hogan Shaw Michael's tag five to one oh five. That's May first of O five. It was in Backlash two thousand and five, and you'll see if you fast forward to twenty eight minutes, two minutes from the end, you'll see Hull Hogan and Shaw Michaels pull me into the ring, tear my shirt to pieces, and then we posed down cup in my ear to every side, getting the pot ohs and bustles. Yeah, check it out. Do I look up the Backlash? Yeah, just I would look up Hulk Hogan Shaw Michael's tag because it's the only time they tag together, and that's how it's worded on YouTube. So Hulk Hogan Shawn Michael's tag five one oh five, and that's one of the greatest. I mean, we did better than that. That was that was a New Hampshire. We did some stuff in Montreal. The fans in Canada are so much much more appreciative than the fans in America, because the fans in America get it all the time.
Speaker 11: They fought Muhammad.
Speaker 9: From the end.
Speaker 2: Oh god, hey, hey hey, premiere in Hangman out of Page.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm telling you about. So they've been running full matches, and they're running them as premiers. You give me a half hour window and then they pop it off on the hour, and they've been doing that for days, and I'm like, why are they doing all these full matches. It's not bad the payer reviews over. They can't probably make any more money off and anyways, so they'll probably make more money off YouTube and views doing it. So they're just finding more ways to make money. Which Chris Shaan, that's what you're talking about. You're talking about business. That's what I like to talk about. I like talking about making money, like talking about how we're gonna make money, how we're gonna do this, how we're gonna make more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So, so my my thing is always like when I when I say, like, for instance, I think women's wrestling is just more supplemented than it is like a money maker. I don't think women's wrestling really makes that much money. For example, Evolution is having a hard time selling out right now, and most people were like, don't do a second one. The first one wasn't even that good. Most people didn't watch it.
Speaker 9: I didn't watch it live. I didn't watch it live. I turned it on. It looked like a house show. So the arena was so dark that he put no production into it whatsoever. It looks like a house show film for television.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and and and I think it's partially just because there's like, there's only so much you can do with the women's wrestling.
Speaker 11: It has to be more of a thing because that's when it that's when it's more.
Speaker 12: And plus you have to you can't remove the sexual element from women's wrestling.
Speaker 11: That's what they try to do as well. It's like, we're more than sex symbols, and we're more.
Speaker 9: It's like, right now, the girls don't give an f bro. They they know we're sex symbols. So you see the outfits they all have on. Yeah, they all added this new thing to their lower thigh where it's like a strap that goes underneath your ass cheek to boosh your ass up even more. That's on every girl's gear right now. That wasn't there, that wasn't there a year ago. So the sex appeal is still turned on. But what I need you to realize is one thing, if you're watching the aw girls, you're gonna judge them and they're gonna suck because a lot of them do. There are a few good ones. If you watch the WWF girls, it's kind of the same thing. But if you watch NXT and you see what Shawn Michaels is doing with the girls, they are better wrestlers than the guys. They put more time into them and the girls learn more and care more. So the girls in NXT is the reason why they're doing evolution too. If it wasn't for the women's movement in NXT, and if you haven't seen it, then you can't judge it. It's too good. The girls are too good, and that's why they're being called up to the WWF too fast. Like Tiffany Stratton was Women's Champion of NXT, she comes to WWF for one year. She's Women's champion at twenty three years old. Like, that's not what we were used to. That's like kind of wild. So then for the type match evolution, they bring bred Chris Stratus out of nowhere, out of nowhere.
Speaker 11: Before we move on to that, let me let me just say what I mean by the sexual element.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like they dress sexually, they do the whole thing, but when they cut their promos or they're like their character work it's completely void of sexuality.
Speaker 9: But that's where you miss people like Anna Jay who says she's got the fattest ass in wrestling, and Harley Cameron who slaps her ass and slings her jugs around because she's got huge fake tits and she says she's got them bigger and she paid more than anybody else. But this is on AW.
Speaker 11: They're not okay, Well, yeah, that's AW. I don't I'm not into that.
Speaker 9: I'm just telling you that there the sexual element is not eliminated. It's actually been turned up. Like Queen am Nada, she's in AW. She comes down with her basically nothing, and there's a lot of ass moves like Stephanie back hair pulls to her opponent's face into her ass cheeks ten times while the people go crazy. And then the other one I know, if you ever seen the move Charlotte Flair does where she puts her her ass over the girl's neck, turns around and just starts putting their knees into the ground ten times while the girl's face is stuck between her legs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but there's here's what I'm saying when it comes to the character work. Because I'm a promo. Guy, I love promos right when it comes when they come down to the ring and they're cutting a promo, they all say the same exact thing, even to each other. I'm here to prove that I'm the best. And it's like that's pretty much all it is. I'm here to prove that I'm the best woman that ever wrestled. And it's like, okay, then the next girl goes, I'm here to prove I'm the best woman that ever wrestled. It's like nobody ever comes out and is like has gone like live Morgan is one of the highest draws right now as far as women.
Speaker 9: She's hurts.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, but the reason why she was drawing because she was like, she wasn't wrestling that much. But her h her sex appeal is there. She's a very sexual person even in her promos, and that's why I think people are attracted to her.
Speaker 11: People like her.
Speaker 9: Because getting back to aw Tony Storm uses sex and every one of her promos she's the whore adoor she talks about.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but men, men don't want whoores.
Speaker 12: We want like we we that it's easy for a woman to come out and go look at my ass and it's like, okay, whatever, But that's what made h That's what made Sable fail because when Sable used to come out and just be kind of sexual, we liked it. But then when she started coming out and going look at my titties and dancing around.
Speaker 9: This show called LFG Legends and Future Greats. It's on Sunday and A and E and it's Undertaker Vickey James at first season, Bubba, Ray Dudley and Booker t teaching sixteen new new future Greats they call him, and one of the things was they sent him in there for practice matches and this girl had her ass all jacked up and out and or gear. After the match they get critiqued, Mickey James says, you got to lose that gear because the entire time I was watching your match, all I was watching was your ass. So if you want to have people watching wrestling wear something that you're ass is hanging out.
Speaker 12: And that's the problem right there. That's what I'm saying is Mickey James is giving bad advice. Like people don't the masses don't give a fuck about women's wrestling. We don't care about if a woman could do a good hip toss or an arm drag, like, I don't care if a woman can do a fucking Canadian destroyer.
Speaker 11: Hey, we don't need that, I'm saying, the masses don't care about it.
Speaker 9: Athena had a match in the in the double main event last night, the first main event for the world title, and they did absolutely amazing. Everything they did was structurally and physically sound. It was perfect. They didn't blow any spots. Now, on Raw, they had a match between Kyrie Saying and Ralph film Perez Gonna Go On is one of the worst matches I've ever seen. They just didn't sync up. They just blew every spot they did. But last night there was something else prevalent to happen. Have you heard of Mina shi Kawa No Mina Shuri Kawa is she's from Japan and she basically comes out like a Japanese strip. She's not like any Japanese girl you've seen. She's got huge foo jugs and she's not tiny, you know what I mean. She's she is sex appeal to the finest. And she says, everybody loved Mina. And she comes out and she puts on this dancing she's on the pole and dude, she's incredible. She won a title last night. She won the first ever I think it was ROH Women's TV Championship. She was in a four way, so she got some gold. Other than that, I mean she she screams sex appeal like that's what she That's how she puts herself over as being like the sexiest, which is fine. I'm just showing you there's they're out there, probably not in wwfter, there's still plenty of sex being sold and wrestling like we were sold sex when I'm as a kid Sonny in ninety six. Yeah on a well she didn't even wrestle top person in AOL.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean, Well, you gotta that's where That's where I look at because I grew up in the Attitude era, right, So I started watching wrestling in ninety three, so I'm you know, I'm I'm thirty six years old.
Speaker 9: That's cool.
Speaker 12: Long story short, is what I'm saying is like they missed the element. This is why a lot of women don't really last in wrestling anymore. It's because back in the day, for instance, trist Stratus, she had almost two separate careers. She had her first career as a valet where she was just an arm candy sex symbol, right, and she was amazing at that. And then she she became the wrestler where she was a pretty she was a pretty decent wrestler. Like, the fact is that we already loved trist Stratus before she even became a wrestler.
Speaker 11: These women now don't have that.
Speaker 12: They want us to just respect them just because they're women's wrestlers and they can do her a krontas and it's like I've seen that already. I don't I don't care about. You got to give me something to care about. It's like a man's a men's wrestler. I need something that, Like, you gotta be funny, you gotta be entertaining.
Speaker 9: You want to be something character absolutely than the character.
Speaker 12: Absolutely look at look at Austin, right, Austin's my favorite wrestler ever.
Speaker 11: I was totally invested in his character.
Speaker 12: But when you rewatch his matches, all he did was punched and kicked because he had a broken neck, you know what I mean. But I loved every moment of it. There's a reason for that. Austin didn't have to do hurricanananas.
Speaker 9: Well, this is what you're getting out here, You're saying the less is more. You're saying that the better you are, the less you have to work, And that's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 11: No, not necessarily, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying is my opinion, and I'm telling you, like, the better you are in the ring at wrestling, the less hard you have to work. That's why these young guys got to go out there and do all the moon salts on the hur kananas. But somebody that's been a wrestling for thirty years, like Jericho or Sean Michael, could go on the ring and put on an awesome match just because they're there and they're the ones doing it. Like what's gonna happen tonight with Goldberg? Goldberg is gonna wrestle for the World Heavyweight Championship. Well, no, I'm just gonna say it's his retirement match. So that's why, Like, what are you gonna do win the title and then retire? Are you gonna win the title?
Speaker 4: Keep going?
Speaker 9: Are you just gonna lose your retirement match to Gunther? Like, what's what's gonna happen with that? But Goldberg's the Ships. His last match, he almost killed the Undertaker, dropped him on his head two times, Like, come on, so why is he even allowed back of the ring? Why are we supposed to care? I don't.
Speaker 2: So here here, let me let me say something. I'm gonna say this. I have a feeling that it's gonna be a hell Now finish or DQ finish.
Speaker 11: I think I think Gunther is gonna dominate. I think they're actually.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing. You can't here's the thing in w you can't it win the belt when it's you finish. When on a D you can't. Title won't change hands if it's a D.
Speaker 9: Q or.
Speaker 11: But why do we why do we act like Goldberg has to win this? Let me ask you, Joe, do you do you agree with this? Psychologically?
Speaker 12: I think the only way for them to get out of this booking is to have UH gone through, just dominate and retire Goldberg.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, hold, someone just showed up, Ladies and gentlemen from the Bobby from One Lounge, from the Good Bobby Nick.
Speaker 13: It's Bobby Nick, no Felzer, Late night, Jake, Hey, guys, what's it going so?
Speaker 9: Chris Shawn you just asked me a question. I haven't answered. What was it again?
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 11: I said, just the way they booked this, do you Okay?
Speaker 9: So we're talking about Goldberg and so here's here's here's my thought on it. They're selling it as his retirement match. But if we have a Schmas go down and and it's just a mess at the end and like a double dq a draw whatever, right, we're gonna move towards clash in Paris, and that's where people maybe want to see Goldberg out there in Paris. Won last time, like he didn't get the belt because it was unfair. But I just don't think that this is last match, that's all. I'm thinking that they're they're trying to lead us down the path by saying that it is. But by all rights, it means they may put the title on them just because and then have him drop it a clash in Paris.
Speaker 11: Or actually, yeah, that's not actually bad thinking.
Speaker 9: They could have him retire as champion, right, and then have a tournament for the title that opens up at door. See, when I book I think forward. I don't think about what who's gonna win this match tonight. I think about what's it gonna do on Raw? What's it gonna do on SmackDown? What are we doing moving forward? How are we moving towards our next pl e. That's where my brain is at. So when I write storylines, I write from the end back to the front. I write from where I want to go, and then I take it backwards and I go, Okay, so we start here and here's how we're gonna end up. That's I mean, that's how people write TV shows, So people even write books like that. In entertainment, you start with the end in mind, and then it's easier to work backwards than it is to work for it towards that end. Does that make sense?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, because then you have a goal that you're getting to and then wherever you go from there, like to get to that goal can be whatever you want.
Speaker 11: It leaves it open for improv.
Speaker 9: Because you could give Goldberg the title, but then have him drop it right at the next ple and then he can retire and that's all all. I'm good too.
Speaker 11: I'll say I'm not in favor of that because I don't think Goldberg.
Speaker 12: If this is Goldberg's real last match, then I think I think Gunther should dominate in that way.
Speaker 11: He has that that feather in his cap basically.
Speaker 7: To go on.
Speaker 9: Well, Gunther's real last match was against Pat McAfee and gun Thro destroyed him. So Gunther, you know when when he was champion and he was the longer rating into continental champion of all time, that's when he was at his He was even better than that. When he was at NXT, uk Is Walter, he was putting on the best matches, phenomenal matches and I've had to sit my mother down for thirty minutes, like you need to see this match against Tyler Batele, like this was the best match I've ever seen. And then he came to America, they changed his name. He still did good in NXT, but I feel like since he's been champion up there and they took the belt off of him, that's when he started to lose some of his steam. I believe they need to do something to boost him back up.
Speaker 12: Man. So this is where they this is where they screw it up is they tried to go with the Jay Luso experiment and it completely failed.
Speaker 9: He was I got nothing for ja Uso, man, that guy or it.
Speaker 11: Was just a catchphrase. It was just the one word, and I never liked that.
Speaker 9: I never liked that word. It's just a turnoff.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's an old term from like, you know, the early two thousands.
Speaker 9: I never even heard it. I don't even know what it really means.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's like when you would kill somebody on call of duty, you would go yeat no kidding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like a old That's that's where it came from. Wow, I learned something new every day.
Speaker 2: I love Hey, uh hey, Bobby, Yes, yes, ja, I just want I just want to say that I did send dadd a link.
Speaker 7: Oh really yeah cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: By the way, I'm watching I'm watching Joe in the ring with two fucking legends.
Speaker 11: I'm kind of jealous.
Speaker 7: I want to know something. A last I saw it, Joe was banned from here. How did this happen?
Speaker 11: Didn't you get kicked off last night?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Really no, no, he no, here's the thing I was.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 2: I knew that he was getting tired, so I, oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that is right.
Speaker 9: But that's when I'm at my best, When I'm my loosest, you never know what's gonna happen. That's when the real fun.
Speaker 2: When you were you were you. I think you were getting ready to go to bed, and dude, I was.
Speaker 9: I thanked you after because I still listened to the stream and I'm sitting here and I'm like, oh my god, I'm cashing out. And then all of a sudden, I got a hankering for more Marie Guatemala brownies. So three full thick, full wide chocolate peanut butter brownies with recent pieces, right Moore, I went to sleep.
Speaker 2: So, hey, Bobby, you missed You actually missed a ran earlier in the earlier in the show, and you guys can go back and watch it. That when Joe first came on here for the for the episode, uh, he actually did a promo against.
Speaker 9: It wasn't against. I didn't say anything against. I just stated inherently obvious it'd be better to have a contract than to be working off of just what people give you. A like a grifter. He'll admitted himself, I'm a grifter.
Speaker 2: Does the same thing.
Speaker 9: Vemo, PayPal cash app.
Speaker 11: Oh, he goes, wait, is Bubba on the radio anymore?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Bubba's still on the radio. Is on the radio down in Florida, Arizona. He's got some syndicates, but he's not making the money he makes off of syndicates. He's listener funded. So Bubb Army HQ. There's always different ways to get him money. He loves PayPal, that's the one he monitors himself.
Speaker 11: But how after all this time, is he not making money off his syndication.
Speaker 9: I don't get that because of the sex tape deal killed his career. Oh and we got into that last night. And I know for a fact that you don't know the real situation on that. I know what you think and I know what you've been told. So you think that Bubba made a tape so the heat of his friend Hulk Hogan fucking his wife so that he can sell it to make money off of it, and maybe they put the money. That's what everybody thinks. So don't feel bad about.
Speaker 11: Wasn't I wasn't saying that.
Speaker 12: I just think like the I was talking about the the thing of him like just recording his wife getting fucked by it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so here's the real deal.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 9: So, Mogan was already fucking bubb his wife Heather before they even made the sixteen, So he had already fucked her many times. He fucked her at July fourth party in his gym at his house. This all came out after the fact, so so there's been It wasn't just one time and he filmed it, you know, they were they fucked like four or five times. But at one time his bedroom camera just happened to catch it, and he happened to burn it on a DVD. And then that was two thousand and seven and he hit it away and it didn't come out twenty twelve, but he changed, he moved studios, and then this guy, spice boy, Matt Lloyd, that worked for him, found it, tried the shop, be tried. He actually got caught by the FBI in a sting in a hotel, tried trying to sell the DVD, trying to sell the Hogan sex footage. And then he never got prosecuted. I mean his name is on the dock and and whatnot, but he he never got charged. He never got in any trouble.
Speaker 4: Him and Mike.
Speaker 2: Guys, I know, Bobby's got to go, get ready for so all right, No, I got.
Speaker 9: Nice talk to you guys.
Speaker 4: Have a great day.
Speaker 9: I'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we'll get We'll get into that again next time.
Speaker 2: No, we're no, we're not. We're not leaving you.
Speaker 11: He does, Oh Joe just left, did he?
Speaker 9: No, I'm still here. I don't know how to leave.
Speaker 12: But that I feel like there's like a little like all right, he happened to record it, and he happened to burn it on a DVD, and like that sounds like a little But that sounds a little too, like I'm gonna put this away for in case I needed someday or something.
Speaker 9: But listen to this. Why are all of his enemies, the ones that are shopping the tape and the ones that sold it to Gawker. Mike Calta worked for Bubba in the beginning. Now Mike Calta stole Bubba's job, and now he's the number one jock in Tampa radio. He's got Bubba's job. Bubba lost his mansion, Bubba lost all of his vehicles. Bubba lost everything because of this foolishness.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but he's not. He's not a complete victim.
Speaker 9: Hogan's the one that made the money. No, he's Bubba doesn't play the victim. He says that he regrets that he ever made to burn the DVD. He should have thrown in the trash that he ever had to did. He even let Hogan fuck his wife. He regrets all that, but he admits it's all him.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 9: He fucked up, but he's paying way too much of a price for it. Because Hulk Hogan closed down Gowker and got fifty million dollars. Then Hulk Hogan settled with Cox because Cox Communication is the one with Mike Calta that they're the ones that distributed to the DVD of the sex tape in the first place. So the guy that stole it, the guy that shopped at got Bubba's job. And now that's why Bubba's not syndicated like he was before because nobody wants to touch it because he's blackballed because of this whole sex tape thing and multiple other things. But whatever, that's the guy, the guy that sold it.
Speaker 11: I thought you said he got called by.
Speaker 9: The FBI, where so Matt Lloyd was the one that sold it. But there's so many phone calls between uh, the lawyers. There's a lot of lawyers involved to and there's calls between the lawyers the Spice boy to Calta, and it goes way deeper than that. A lot of people on Bubba show were involved, Big Dick, even twenty five sevens on the call list. But these are all the calls going back and forth. What are we going to do about this sex tape? I don't know. Should we shop it here? Should we shop it there?
Speaker 11: And then all the calls or this firm listed like.
Speaker 9: You can see a list. Bubba has a list of the phone calls to see who called when.
Speaker 12: I'm saying a list of phone calls, like sure, that could show that they communicated, But is that proving what they communicated about?
Speaker 11: Could that just be like hey were going to lunch today.
Speaker 9: No, not for the length of calls or not during the time period that it was, because it was during the time period when they first found it. Then it was during the time period where they first shopped it. The lawyer was calling Calton, Calta was calling Mattle, Lloyd and so and so on so forth, and tell me.
Speaker 11: How did they get into possession of the tape?
Speaker 9: So Bubba was moving studios in twenty twelve, and I guess he had the CD in the drawer and when Spice Boy found it when they were moving, he took it, looked at it and then everybody open to Cox, like even people that now don't work for Cox anymore. They were all saying that everybody in Cox was watching the DVD as the Sexteam before it even came out, before Docker showed it. They were all over there at the Cox building and they were all watching it. So that's why Cox got sued. But they also settled with Hogan for a lot. So Hogan made a ton of money. Bubba lost everything. And that's the real story of the Sex Team. And Bubba's got a documentary coming out, a two part documentary that puts everything into perspective and shows you the visual evidence of everything from the beginning to where we're at now, and there's a lot. He even involves President Trump. There's some stuff in that documentary that that things didn't happen on Bubba's show that actually affected President Trump, as crazy as that may sound. So that's how the mimentary is coming out, and you need to watch it. Then going to be talking anymore, No.
Speaker 11: No, no, I love to watch it.
Speaker 12: But to make it clear, the argument is that Bubba Bubba did do something wrong, so he's not a victim, but there was other people involved that should have gone down as well exactly.
Speaker 9: And they didn't and they flourished. They took his job and they flourished.
Speaker 12: So yeah, it's it's just hard for me to, like, I get where you're coming from, but it's hard for me to like really sympathize with Bubba and the whole situation.
Speaker 9: I'm not asking to I'll just ask you to just open your mind to a little bit more and more of the story. Oh for sure, it's not just hey, brother, let's let's fuck your wife and then will split the money when we sell the sex tape if things get rough, like, It's not like that.
Speaker 14: I don't think it was ever like that, But I do think that I think Bubba was definitely showing the video to people.
Speaker 13: Yes, I think I've never heard of like to his friends, de Spice Boy and everybody.
Speaker 7: That, Yeah, he could have the story.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying the story.
Speaker 12: It could be plausible, but the story of like he left it in the studio and some guy picked it up and went he let me check this out and then he discovers this vide. I think it was more that Bubble was showing it around because that's why those guys do that, They record their wife getting sucked by other.
Speaker 9: Dudes, and you can have that, they can have any like. Yeah, well that's why they call him the cook. Yeah, that's that's not anybody on his show, but other people that people that don't like him, they call him a cook.
Speaker 7: Well he is cool.
Speaker 11: I'm not being insulted. It just.
Speaker 9: You can sell bubba and and so. At the same time, I don't take it that way, but I am about to ship my pants. So I got sh Yeah, I am that.
Speaker 7: You literally got to run.
Speaker 9: I am this close to shooting in the bed. I happened for about a half hour, So now's the time. I gotta run. Talking to God bless yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I God bless you man. Holy sh it. Literally, Hey, oh, ship takes coming. I'm just gonna wish.
Speaker 4: You me and by yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know how you been, Bobby.
Speaker 7: Pretty good, man, pretty good, pretty good.
Speaker 11: I thought you were doing your show. You're doing your show tonight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Know in a boat?
Speaker 3: Mmm? What is it?
Speaker 7: An hour? Forty an hour and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 11: By the way, I heard the Canadian just now you said in a boat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in the boat.
Speaker 2: You be cursed that all about? Hey, what's up, guys?
Speaker 11: Sorry Bobby Bobby Nick wanted to say something to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah I did.
Speaker 14: Happy Happy ninth anniversary of sharing your life with us, Jake.
Speaker 2: Content Fuck yeah, content, yup.
Speaker 11: Jake, I thought you'd be a little more like in thusdaday it's your ninth.
Speaker 2: I just woke up. Oh I woke I woke up and started streaming.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, straight to streaming.
Speaker 7: So I do it sometimes too, Jake.
Speaker 11: You should do I r L streaming.
Speaker 7: You really should, Jake. I would love to see a day in life.
Speaker 11: Yes, do like a Ashen Hall routine.
Speaker 2: Everybody that does want to give to the stream why you were as we're talking, I gave both. I gave you guys. Shout out to Bobby Nick show and miss venation on Rumble.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Jake.
Speaker 2: Appreciate If anybody that does want to support the channel, there you go support is you.
Speaker 12: Know, and also go go support Jay Cudson. Actually, don't even buy me a coffee today. Spend your coffee on Jay Hudson. It's his ninth anniversary.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I found that this is the only time Bobby has because Bobby has got shows.
Speaker 7: All all day, right right right to the time I go to Bedcake.
Speaker 11: That's productivity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's called Uh Bobby's trying to earn money. And by the way, you made it members only yesterday last night.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Like I usually I do one late night members only a week. It's usually on Thursday. So we did Jen's birthday. Uh this past Thursday, so moved it to Friday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Hey, by the way, Uh, did you see this clip of Joe in the ring with Hull Colgan and Shawn Michaels. Ye, that's really him.
Speaker 2: What No, we can't show it. We can't show it. We can't show it.
Speaker 11: He wasn't he wasn't lying.
Speaker 7: Send it to me, Jake.
Speaker 11: I'll send it to you right now. You gotta skip to the end.
Speaker 12: Oh, because he has he has the whole Colgan tat that's what he was talking about last time.
Speaker 4: Brian.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's got the big toga tattoo on his back.
Speaker 2: I asked, So is it true that that hoko hoko? How we meant not? Howid mindel Howard Stern turned into uh private chat? It's in the private chat, Bobby, Yeah, Robert.
Speaker 12: Yeah, skip skip to about twenty seven twenty six, actually to the twenty six twenty seven What is it it's pretty cool. It's one of those things that you're jealous of when you talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh look, it's a giant robot. Robot, a giant robot.
Speaker 4: But Robert.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know you know AI is going to take over your music show.
Speaker 11: Oh well, who's music show.
Speaker 4: Mine?
Speaker 7: No, Jake, I don't. I don't think south that most people play the old stuff. I don't. We don't. We don't get many new requests. Oh uh yeah, no, hey, I except for the songs. No, I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 7: I play actual music videos that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: AI is gonna host your show.
Speaker 7: I mean, oh hey, he's gonna host my show.
Speaker 4: Fuck a.
Speaker 2: I is gonna make a music show called in the in the AI Lounge.
Speaker 7: In the lounge, Oh ship, that is him? You know what I think?
Speaker 11: I remember this, Yeah, I remember when this happened. I just didn't know who he was.
Speaker 2: Later, Someone's in the Someone's in the someone's heer boy. Hold on, let me throw.
Speaker 11: That's that's all that.
Speaker 7: Come on, I can verify his voice. That's that is definitely mad.
Speaker 15: All right, hold on, Jake, what's up, Bobby Jake?
Speaker 7: Holy fuck? Hey, Matt, you're on camera. I've never seen you before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 15: I'm in my truck and I have my phone.
Speaker 7: So hey, dude, how's it going.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 15: I just wanted to say a happy anniversary, Jake. Thank you, You're welcome. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: Just a quick it's a quick one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you don't. You don't have to put up the porn blocker. Maybe I should have had one last night, Jake? What I said? Maybe I should have had a porn blocker last night? I got porn bombed.
Speaker 4: He did there?
Speaker 7: I was there for Jake.
Speaker 2: Holy Yeah, did you delete the stream? Did you delete the stream? I?
Speaker 15: I edited it and I put it back up.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Oh yeah, yeah, I used this. I usually used this one as a porn blocker. But we're not down this.
Speaker 12: I think that's worse than the porn. I'll be honest. And I don't even have to clarify what kind of porn it was.
Speaker 15: What's up to Sean?
Speaker 11: Hey, Matt? Have we talked before?
Speaker 15: I think one time?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Okay, there goes Jake.
Speaker 15: There goes Jake.
Speaker 7: Jake's issues. Jake's it must be his internet or something.
Speaker 11: I think it's his tablet. It's always freezing, so you have to do do.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jake, Hello, Jake, Jake's how you doing today, buddy?
Speaker 11: Jakie? Bah bah?
Speaker 7: Something wrong?
Speaker 11: Is it the tablet?
Speaker 4: He's made it?
Speaker 15: An internet connection.
Speaker 11: Probably wouldn't out. Wouldn't our internet go down? Not go down? But our connections suck to No, not necessarily it would be it would be the mainstream that would be.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 15: Oh he's spinning.
Speaker 7: There you are, Jake.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, Hello, Hello, hey, cartoons.
Speaker 11: You're back.
Speaker 15: Hey, Jake, I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm right dating your daughter.
Speaker 15: Okay, well then I got I got another question then, Jake?
Speaker 7: Do you like what?
Speaker 9: Do you like him?
Speaker 2: I like him?
Speaker 11: Ham?
Speaker 9: Do you like Ham?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: He's acting like me when I do that?
Speaker 11: Do you like jazz?
Speaker 7: Do you like jazz? Well you've literally asked the question do you like him?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 7: Like a lot of yes.
Speaker 4: Do you like him?
Speaker 11: He did ask.
Speaker 2: Did you like him? It's from the B movie?
Speaker 4: Oh it is? I didn't know that.
Speaker 15: Do you like do you like?
Speaker 2: Do you like Jazz? Is from the B movie? Do you like him? And I like Eggs? It's from the A. Menda Show. Oh yeah, they had a character on there that liked eggs.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she was like a farmer or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I gotta, I gotta. I got a question. Guess what whose muck shot is this?
Speaker 4: Yours?
Speaker 15: It's yours, Jake.
Speaker 11: No, that's before you grow a beard.
Speaker 2: Right, how about a banana? How about a banana with a sombrero? Worring about dash?
Speaker 11: That's whack? Yeah, getting loose, getting loose this morning?
Speaker 2: How about hold on? I got something even better? Oh no, look, look rather on a Shawn's box.
Speaker 11: Oh is that is that Jake the snake?
Speaker 2: No, that's Jake the snake.
Speaker 11: Hudson, you're in my box.
Speaker 15: Get that snake out of his box.
Speaker 2: I got something for everybody ready?
Speaker 4: Oh no, for it?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Oh now, Bobby matter in my box? Now it's now it's a party. Oh yeah, Oh look they switched.
Speaker 15: Now Bobby, get back in here when you next.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, I'm trying to know it.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 7: Oh thank you.
Speaker 15: I needed a breather. Let me get some gatory.
Speaker 11: Now I'm now I'm the cameraman.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake, this is getting weird. Oh yeah, is this.
Speaker 11: Like anniversary Shenanigans?
Speaker 2: By the way, who who is Uncle Jack?
Speaker 15: I don't know, never heard him.
Speaker 11: We don't talk.
Speaker 4: He's a gay, never heard of him.
Speaker 11: Gotta be.
Speaker 2: All right, Bobby, four minutes into your show.
Speaker 11: Huh, are you're starting at one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, not too Oh I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: I want to try to edge you out the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you want me to leave, Jake, I'll go if you want me to go.
Speaker 2: I like just I like to give these before two hours.
Speaker 15: Okay, Oh you like to do that?
Speaker 4: Ai editor?
Speaker 11: Oh it has to be under two hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Well hey, so by the way, we'll still got time. We still got like a couple of minutes. But Bobby nick Bobby Nicky, Jake.
Speaker 15: Did you did you unblocked uh Scott from your Facebook? Yes? Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 11: Did you want to block Chris Peeps?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay what were you Chris Peeps fighting about?
Speaker 11: Sorry? I think it was just uh Jay got frustrated and had a little moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I was listening in on that, and it didn't sound like you were having too much fun, Jake.
Speaker 2: I was not having fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: You know when it before you even get to that point, you just gotta stop so you don't get an upset.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just just end it.
Speaker 11: Count to ten?
Speaker 2: How ask and count it too? Ready or not? I'm going to fund you again.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: You know you could have streamed this on the Misfit Nation page, Sean.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know I missed out. I just realized when you said that there's to stream this to your audience.
Speaker 2: But uh, Matt to stream this and Bobby could stream this to their channels.
Speaker 11: Now streaming and then you, uh you just end the stream. Does it keep going or does it end my stream?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I could actually be done right now.
Speaker 12: Sick Uh says stop singing, Jake, so you know what that means. Sing another one? Go ahead, oh, Jake? Uh Leonard Skannard, I want a little Leonard skannered.
Speaker 4: He's oh, what the fuck?
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, doesn't take requests. I guess that's not huh hello, he's he's such a pre Madonna.
Speaker 9: Hello mm hmm.
Speaker 11: Hey Jake, Oh Jake.
Speaker 9: M.
Speaker 7: Jakie pooh oh.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: By the way, I was ready for a song. Go ahead, yeah, Jake, this is where we need the Jake AI.
Speaker 15: Yeah, all right, trying to do my best Jake impression with the camera.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, all.
Speaker 2: Right, sent you link. Check your discord. Check your discord. Check your discord. Hello, hello, check your discord? Sick, I sent you a link? Yeah, ja big.
Speaker 12: You're always wheeling, dealing, always sending links, always making connections.
Speaker 11: Inspire me.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to let you know I'm at six forty p Oh wait, we got somebody in the back from talking about soft sids and Jeremy the wind, ladies and gentlemen. It's sick.
Speaker 11: Oh hey, hey, on the road again.
Speaker 2: Hey now now, hey, now.
Speaker 11: Wait, I'm gonna step away from you guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, now's hey, what's up? Sick?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: Buff? Yes?
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Brother?
Speaker 4: Ship? Is my Michael?
Speaker 7: Can you hear us?
Speaker 2: I hear you? Okay, can you hear this?
Speaker 10: Is my micophone? Static here or anything?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: No, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: They got to ask because there's something weird with streaming.
Speaker 7: Are sometimes Yeah, yeah, I don't usually get the problems with something. Once in a while, I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, hey, sick, how are you doing, brother?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing we're doing.
Speaker 2: By the way, today is my nine years. Today is my nine years on YouTube.
Speaker 10: Oh congratulations.
Speaker 2: By the way, did BBB. Tell you that she got stuck on the side of the road the other day. Yeah, she's She called me after, she called me after the fact, told.
Speaker 4: Me, yes, she told me about that. She was like en talking to chicken. He worked me through the situation.
Speaker 2: You came through for Yeah, you know, that's what friends do. Friends don't backstab. No, by the way, and the h b b b b b b b b b b.
Speaker 4: B there is.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: I hate when you do that, but it's your trademark. Well what of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, called by the way, how are you doing? Just let me guess you're still on the road.
Speaker 4: Of course. I'm in Arkansas right now.
Speaker 7: Sick.
Speaker 4: Nice. They were wearing storm sirens.
Speaker 2: Because, by the way, there's dude Arkansas and all them.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: There's there's a lot of storm because there's a storm season right now because of your hurricane season.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's a nice, sunshiny day out here. They're either testing them or hey, something disaster.
Speaker 2: By the way, By the way, I did say crystalink. I did say it. But I'm fixing the insane.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 15: Well, I gotta bounce out of here and finished up my laundry.
Speaker 2: All right, love you brought up Matthew laundry. Yeah, all right, love you Matthew.
Speaker 7: Bye later, don't get back.
Speaker 15: See you guys later.
Speaker 2: He got he got porn bomb last night by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh good times.
Speaker 2: But we are Jim are body? Are you still good with jib?
Speaker 7: No, we're not good at all.
Speaker 4: But I don't care if he's in.
Speaker 2: The chat, if he might come up, he might come up.
Speaker 7: Let him come what.
Speaker 10: Damn Bobby Nick. I'm subscribed to you for some reason because I see you in my subscriptions and wives and ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've we've met before on here.
Speaker 4: I think that has to be.
Speaker 10: Nice to cash.
Speaker 2: He's doing a rumble show. He's doing a rumble show today called where he plays music.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: Ah yeah, people requestions and.
Speaker 2: You were you can request the I made a song about a certain person from Florida.
Speaker 4: G I wonder who you.
Speaker 2: The Metro, the Metro, Jeremy de Witt, Jeremy.
Speaker 7: The Wind, Jeremy do it Okay, I don't know who the hell that is.
Speaker 8: Germany DeWitt is a serial police impersonator. He started through the ranks of going through like trying to go through police Academy and ended up going through civil uh police Academy, but just couldn't cut the mustard. So he started a company that was like private security more or less called Metro State, and they basically the way they're set up was they looked like cops, UH specifically with a insignia that looked like the same insignia of the Ohio State Patrol. Now got pulled over and persecuted constantly. They were supposed to be an escort service, escorts, private security, shit like that, but they Jeremy de Witt, being on a authoritarian complex, went through this whole process to where they kept getting pulled over. He would constantly have unregistered motorcycles, fucking vehicles and ship They were constantly they wouldn't carry guns, but they would carry pepperball guns in holsters on their hip.
Speaker 10: That would indicate that you're carrying a gun. So they got a lot of shit over that.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: Later just serial police impersonators, and Jeremy DeWitt has been in and out of the fucking system of police impersonation because of their look.
Speaker 16: He was on Doctor Phil for God's Doctor Phil called him out yet, So I want to let you know that the person that did the Law of Techer wasn't even Doctor Phil's original A Lot of Tech guy because the original A lot of Technic guy passed away years ago.
Speaker 2: They had John someone do it.
Speaker 4: Was just a piece of ship.
Speaker 11: So do you guys like, uh, you know him? Like from stream? Does he stream or something like? No, No, you don't talk about.
Speaker 4: We talked about his.
Speaker 8: His little company, Metro State, wore body cams and he would post the body cam footage when he was getting confronted by actual police thinking he was defending himself and that's when he became the mean sensation of the Internet because he thought he was in the right.
Speaker 9: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 10: Yes you are.
Speaker 8: And there's beautiful footage of him just running up on people, beating on people's windows.
Speaker 4: Telling me that you get over.
Speaker 10: Do you not recognize my lights?
Speaker 8: And all this, and that he would never acknowledge himself as law enforcement, but he would do the ship that would law enforcement with do you not recognize my authority?
Speaker 4: You don't have any authority?
Speaker 15: He never did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real world police puts up a lot of his videos Real World Police on YouTube, puts a lot of his ship up on YouTube.
Speaker 11: What's his what's his like take on it? What's he trying?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 12: I get that it's like complete bullshit, But what's his argument? Like, is it sovereign citizen that he no?
Speaker 4: He no, no, no, no, not sovereign citizens.
Speaker 10: He thinks that he can do what he can do with the escort ship like you know, the escort rules bread ship like that.
Speaker 12: But it's almost like like having a security license. But he thinks he's a cop now yeah, almost.
Speaker 10: Yes, he tries to exercise authority he does not have.
Speaker 2: By the way, Sick does watch a lot so Shane watches a lot of like SOB sids and a lot of that in the Kuring bullshit.
Speaker 10: One former law enforcement and this guy just fascinates me.
Speaker 11: Used to be law enforcement.
Speaker 8: Yeah sure, suppertment. This fucking this guy just fascinates me with the way he acts like ship.
Speaker 2: What made me so mad about watching these videos with about him is I got I got recommended his video because of of the n XT video that I showed you Sick, Yeah, it was that that. So Jeremy remember when Johnny Gargano got hurt in an x T. I was talking the ambulance that they used on it was driven, but was metro.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah that one?
Speaker 8: That one, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do remember that. Yes, this ship that was ship was hilarious. It really did expose the well we already we already know wrestling it's fake whatever, but fucking yeah, the ambulance showed up and here's our boy, Jeremy de Witt and fucking Jake fucking shared his video with me.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh, ship, I've never seen this.
Speaker 8: Here's our boy Jermy with somebody else and they put the wrestler in the back of the ambulance. There is nothing inside the ambulance, lies, nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 4: They're all empty happenings. It's just like what I didn't.
Speaker 12: It's like back remember back in the Attitude era, the the EMTs would come, but they'd be all like, uh, jacked up because you know, they were just wrestlers protecting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and they don't stabilize the patient on the gurney.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, just put them on it. Here, we're gonna roll it out to the busy.
Speaker 12: They don't stabilize, they don't strap them to the gurney.
Speaker 8: You just took the bowel driver head first into the mat. No, let's not stabilize that neck. No, no, it would be fine.
Speaker 11: No, like what wait a minute, we have to make we have to make this segment.
Speaker 2: By the way, we are about we got eight more minutes, seven more minutes.
Speaker 7: Well, there we go.
Speaker 4: Is your stream on a timer?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm only use the AI tool. You gotta do under you do you gotta do under two hours?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 11: What is the AI tool? What are the capabilities?
Speaker 2: Clips? You can make clips?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but it seems to make like random clips that don't even Yeah.
Speaker 2: What did you guys think about who I had on this show on Thursday? The Chris Christy Nicholson Nicholson, Yeah, that's it's pretty good.
Speaker 7: Get interview, Jake.
Speaker 12: I thought you had a very nice voice, and then Chris so her voices is angelic m mm hmm, and you saw more serious, uh Jake straight?
Speaker 2: Peter Jacobs, Yeah, all right, I think it's out of rosta. Are you doing a streams? Are you guys doing a stream today? Sick?
Speaker 8: Uh No, I just did a stream hours ago. I'm not messing around with it today.
Speaker 2: You did eleven hour stream No, it was only like five hours. Oh, that's right, you did it last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not in a good spot right now. I was doing it off my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, Riham streamer show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I fell asleep on it.
Speaker 2: So knowing you, you do, you always fall asleep on you.
Speaker 4: I'm tired, man, trip driver.
Speaker 2: Are you on a thirty two hour hold right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He can't drive for thirty two hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't drive to tomorrow in the morning. Well, it's all set up, so we're good to go.
Speaker 2: All right, Any plugs?
Speaker 10: It's going to shoots in predictions.
Speaker 2: Productions or predictions production du Shun predictions, lunch of Ship predictions. Kashan got any plugs?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can follow me on x Krashan the Dawn, or you could follow me on Rumble at the Misfit Nation.
Speaker 11: We may be going live tonight.
Speaker 16: Again.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're possibly gonna do something funny enough, we we He used to do a thing like Bobby Nick does the It's called Misfit Nation Radio where we would just play music and.
Speaker 4: Just hang out.
Speaker 12: So we're we're planning on doing something like that, but I don't know when it's up in the air on YouTube.
Speaker 11: No, no rumble.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Bobby, we do we do more of a we do more of a hip hop kind of thing, So I don't think we'll be cutting into your use Bobby.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bobby, any plugs?
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, just check me out in lounge.
Speaker 2: Oh Bobby, Bobby Nick or Bobby Nipples.
Speaker 7: Well the Bobby Nick Show on Rumble dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I have a lot of fun doing these shows. And I want to say that, you know, this is not gonna be my only show today. This is my only show for now because there might be a part two because don't because I did this early because Bobby.
Speaker 11: Yeah nice.
Speaker 2: But I want to say thank you to anybody that is showing up, you know, stay tuned for more because you know what it is not this is not my last year doing this ship. And you know what, it's going up to the ten year mark of this and you know what, there's a lot of stuff that you know what, we still have my thirty second birthday to deal with. But until then, until until we meet again, thanks for watching, and always remember Jeremy DeWit is a total bastard. Don't leave yet.
Speaker 4: All right,