Speaker 1: Who is the biggest beneficiary for the Texans with Nico Collins sideline this weekend? How long? How hard do you really need to think about not playing Sam Darnold in the FFPC Playoff Challenge number two? And who are the targets and fades you need to know about as you gun for one hundred thousand dollars grand prize with the FFPC in the Divisional round. Plus live from the v SIN Studios, Host and analyst Brad Taylor hops aboard to give you his advice on what the one hundred k winning lineup is going to look like in the FFPC Playoff Challenge too, and much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live in Horner round the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Prize did by my f FPC dot Com with your hosts, Eric Boltman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 1: In the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Greetings and salutations to all of you blcoholics and for RELIAX. Welcome into the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host Eric Balkman. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football Farrel Elliott. Coming up on tonight show, we're going to tell you how the Broncos pass catchers should figure into your rosters this weekend, as well as a super pivot for the Rams and the f f PC Playoff Challenge. Number two. Will also be joined by Vson radio host and analysts Had Taylor to chat about the Seahawks backfield, Colston Loveland, and so much more. If you want to connect with us on X, please do so at HSBT power at Eric Balkman, and of course check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship located conveniently on the interwebs at KFFFC dot com. You can also post on our Facebook page Facebook dot com slash HSFT power. You can also email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, now is the time to send them in. We'll try to get to all the chatroom questions, X posts and emails in the Fantasy Feedback segment coming up later on in the show. Shout out to our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob. In case you didn't know, we have one final contest over at the FFPC that features a six figure grand prize. Ladies and gentlemen. The FFPC Playoff Challenge Too, will close promptly at four thirty pm Eastern Time tomorrow, which means precious time remains to get your entries in. I always say this, no matter what happened to you this fantasy season, if it was a bad fantasy season, if it was a good fantasy season, it was a great fantasy season, none of that means anything this weekend, because even if you have the worst fantasy season ever, it could turn into the greatest fantasy season ever. If you win this one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, it's all you're gonna care about. What's great about this is it's super easy to put the lineups together. There's no draft, there's no salary cap, there's no convoluted rules. Pick your eight players and that's it. One player per team. If you want Josh Allen, you can't have James Cook. If you want Jackson Smith and Jig, but you can't have Kenneth Walker the third. Win one hundred thousand dollars with a two hundred dollars entry fee, Win twenty five thousand dollars with just a thirty five dollars entry fee. Sign up now my FFPC dot com, my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live by clicking that notification bell. Ladies and gentlemen. I want to bring on the co host with the most my partner in crime, mister Farrell Ellis at Pharaoh Happy Divisional Round Eve to you, sir, how are you a partner? I'm excited before.
Speaker 4: And go ahead and should we go ahead and just get it out there?
Speaker 1: We go ahead and talk about it? Well, listen, I'm going to tell you this right now. I am very excited for this weekend of football, despite the Packers not being all in this weekend. Kudos to the Bears. They made the plays they needed to make in that game. And I think I brought this up on the show several times. My father, when I was a kid, told me that this Divisional round weekend of the NFL. He said, it's the best weekend football. You have the eight best teams, or at least the eight remaining teams gunning for a Super Bowl championship. We have no point spread higher than I want to say, seven and a half. We should see some good football this weekend, Parrel. And your father.
Speaker 4: Is a very, very wise man, and this is the greatest weekend of football. Unfortunately, I'm going to be in on an airplanes Sunday afternoon, so I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: There were two tragedies and the Bears and the Packers. The Packers let it get away. The other tragedy was that. And we'll get more into this with Brad and I am so thrilled to have Brad here on the show. You know, I advised our listeners not to get involved with tight End Coastal loved.
Speaker 1: One to go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: And then I just realized that even though he fifty eight passes and five touchdowns through the season. In the last three games, including last week's playoff game, he's been targeted thirty eight times. And we were told he would play better later in the year. And you know, I said, we could do no harm last week, and we harmed people, and I'm just I'm over it, gonna try to do better this week.
Speaker 1: You know, when I had a terrestrial radio show, Farrell, I had a y that's that's not that. Those are those like you rode the dinosaur to the radio show way back up, way back in the day. Yeah, And I would have this guest on. It was a Milwaukee Bucks analyst and the Bucks were happening to go through a pretty rough part of their season where they had gotten blown out three times in a row. And I had this guy on and I said, well, clearly, it can't get any worse. And he said, Bulky, don't you ever say that. And it did get worse for the Bucks. And I will never say, no matter what I'm talking about, fantasy football, pro basketball, life, I will never say it can't get any worse, because now I know it clearly can get worse. All right, ladies and gentlemen, let's get into it. Tonight. It's gonna get better from here on out. I want to bring up the Seahawks because I think the big I don't know if there was big news this week in the NFL for these eight remaining teams, that was probably this report out of Seattle. Mike McDonald, the Seahawks head coach, said that he's quote really optimistic Sam Donald is going to be able to play in the divisional round against the forty nine ers. He said that there's a possible ability that this injury might limit Sam Donald physically, but he's also saying that Donald himself is confident he's going to be able to operate normally. This is he was very nebulous when it came to his responses when he was asked specifics about the injury and how it's gonna affect Sam Donald's play Listen, Sam Donald needs all the help he can get, clearly, and anything that's going to hamstring him even more is going to be problematic. This question. We'll get into Sam Donald later on in the show, Farrell, but I think most people for the playoff challenge too are looking at Rostering, Jackson Smith and Jigma. Maybe a few people based on the data we saw from Fantasy Mojo fantasymojo dot com at Fantasy Mojo on X where we always get this data from. We saw a handful of people roster Kenneth Walker third, as well as Zach Scharbonay last week too. So I think the question here is are you at all nervous about especially if you're rostering JSN with Donald, you know, operating at less than one hundred percent physically. We know his limitations in this offense and him as a quarterback, and I wonder if this is enough for you to say, like, hey, maybe I should look at this ground game with Seattle as a pivot off of Smith and Jigba. Given that Seattle wins with their rushing offense and with their defense, especially this season, you can make the case that they're going to get to the super Bowl based on how good that defense is going to be. If Donald is now limited a little bit more physically, I don't know. Maybe sharbon A and Walker aren't the easy fades they were before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bucky, and you've you're presenting some opportunities for our event here at the FFPC there divisional round.
Speaker 1: You look.
Speaker 4: Yardage for Donald for the year, forty yards yardage for Jay is in close to eighteen hundred yards. Seventeen and change is a stat that I heard. So's he's forty five percent of the air yards for this offense. He's everything for this quarterback. You you can't really, I don't know. I don't know how. You the only thing that's going to get this player uh for not being a huge difference maker in this contest. And I think the only way you can win is by rostering another players if this player gets injured.
Speaker 1: That's my thoughts. It's it's a no brainion or roster this player the UH and and I think you're right, and I think most people will be doing that now. I can't remember if I brought this up last week or not, but I'm gonna bring it up tonight. As far as how that roster ownership worked for the Seahawks in the Playoff Challenge last week the five hundred K Challenge, Charbonet was owned in UH. Actually, Sharbonette Walker we each own in about two percent of leagues, Smith and Jigga eighty seven percent of leagues. And that's how people handle it. I would imagine it's probably gonna be like that again. However, with the eight players in this contest, you do need to be different somewhere. I would expect that those two percents for Scharbona and Walker are going to be a little bit higher this week, regardless of the Donald injury. Speaking of injuries, fair Nico Collins not going to be playing against the New England Patriots Sunday afternoon. He is in the concussion protocol not get out of it in time, and the Texans ruled him out today. Did not practice at all this week, and Christian Kirk obviously had a big week. I mentioned this last night on FFPC Insider Access with Pat fitz Morris. Kirk was good before the Collins injury. He was good after the Collins injury. Like Mike McDermott in Rounders, right when worm shows up and they get and Mike mctard's like, look, I was winning before this guy even got here. Kirsten Kirk was crushing in it before Nico Collins even got concussed on last week's game. Right, So I think we have to take a long look at at Christian Kirk, Jayden Higgins, Jalen Knowle, obviously zaber Hutt still factoring into the Texans passing attack. I still don't know how you have your quarterback fumble five times and win a playoff game by twenty four points. But that's what happened with Houston. You go into this New England game without a true number one wide receiver Pharaoh. This is something we're gonna talk to Brad about as well. Do you have any feeling on is Christian Kirk the guy that you want a roster from Houston? Is a Dalton Schultz perhaps? Or are you picking a big game or maybe a big postseason from one of these Texans rookies out of Iowa State and Noel Or Higgins. I really like Higgins.
Speaker 4: We've been Higgins fans since last summer and that's probably what I'm going to do. And I think you know who's the big beneficiary of this the Pats.
Speaker 1: Defense, it's you. Do you have to take a Texans be the question? You have to? Yeah, you have to, you have to, But the question is which one? And you know, well, honestly, there will be people that will be like, oh, I got to take their defense. You can't play the defense this week. It's got to be a skill position player. Could be Woody Marx. I can't imagine a lot of people would be going with Dick Chubb. But I'll be fascinating once a lineup's lock here in what would it be about nineteen hours a little over nineteen hours. Be very interested to see how people handle the Houston Texans this weekend, as they are three and a half point underdogs or is it four and a half point underdogs to the New England Patriots this week it is, Oh, they're three point underdogs, so they've tightened it up three points. Okay. I want to shift before we get our total focus on the Hunter K playoff challenge too. With the FFPC, I want to talk about two other players that I think that are not in the playoffs. But I know this first guy holds a dear spot in your heart, Farrell, and that's Michael Pittman the Athletics. James Boyd, who covers the Indianapolis Colts for that publication, believes Michael Pittman quote appears to have two options restructure his contract or play somewhere else. In twenty twenty six. Now, after the last game of the season, Michael Pittman, when he was meeting with the press, kind of talked about like how this was probably his last game as a Colt. He has a twenty nine million dollar cap hit this coming year, and if the Colts decide to cut him, that's going to free up twenty four million dollars in cap space. He is going to be twenty nine next year, and it's certainly possible that they could trade him. I would imagine that that's a possibility on the table for the Colts right now. What do you make of Michael Pittman coming up this year? Farrell knowing that he is not over the hill, but certainly not a spring chicken anymore, and he probably will have a new head coach, new oc, new quarterback, new offense to learn prior to the start of the twenty twenty six season.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that's true about twenty five percent of the league. So he might want to go to one of those places where there is where everyone's going to be. It's a fresh start for everyone. And yeah, it's just one of my all time favorite players and I would love seeing him in a change avenue. And let's I personally hope that he ends up with a quarterback that has a little bit more seasoning, perhaps than some of the quarterbacks that he's had at Indianapolis. He's benefited from the fact that Indianapolis that he plays in a dome, plays on a carpet that works well for him, And so that could be a situation for him. You take a team, you know, we just talked about Seattle. Perhaps that would be a place for you know, a place where you've got to get some ballance. Do we expect this receiver JSN to catch eighteen hundred yards next season? You know, the whole league's going to work on taking that player. So I think it's a great off season for Pivot. And I love the way our writer here has covered possibly every outcome that.
Speaker 1: There possibly could be.
Speaker 4: He's covered all the basis so he can claim he's going to be.
Speaker 1: Right about New Orleans. I think would be interesting for Pittman next year too, playing alongside Chris o'lave and Tyler Schuck that that'd be interesting. We'll see much more to come on that situation. We have Brad Taylor standing by here. The last thing I want to get to before we go to the Vson studios to connect with him. Patrick Mahomes stated that his doctor told him he could be ready to play week one of the season. This was on the Chief's official website. Mahomes said that his rehab is going great, that the Chiefs told him he's hitting all the checkpoints that he needs to as far as strength and range of motion goes. And he says during OTAs he expects to be able to do some things there, which is good. He says he's hoping to do a lot in training camp. This is positive news. I would expect nothing else to be coming out of Patrick Mahomes's mouth and out of the Chiefs organization. If they're not saying this, or if they're saying anything less than this, I have serious questions. But I think the serious question I have here Farrell. I think some people, myself included, were ready to downgrade him with best ball drafts, ready to get underway here in the next week or two. Now I'm thinking, like, maybe I shouldn't downgrade him as much. I still I still am skeptical he's ready for Week one, but perhaps he's going to be ready earlier than we think. And it's not like he's a receiver or a corner or a running back, like he's a quarterback. And I think that that as far as coming back from acl injuries quarterbacks are not expected. With apologies to quarterbacks, they're not expected to do a lot of the sudden change of cuts that running backs, receivers, corner so on and so forth are expected to do. And it's Mahomes. He's kind of a freak anyway. As well. We still know what's going on with Travis Kelcey. We don't know what the Chiefs are going to do in the draft. We don't know what's going on with Rashid Rice and his potential suspension as well. But I think this is good news. And perhaps I'm not downgrading Mahomes as much as I thought it was going to be after this report, Pharaoh, So.
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes as your best ball third string quarterback book.
Speaker 1: You think, I think he will be drafted in the top fifteen this And maybe that's not even like a hot take at all, but I just feel like, you know, the way that he was performing earlier this season, how much he was running, he was doing stuff with his legs that we hadn't seen maybe ever in his NFL career, and now you get as long as positive reports keep coming out like this, then yeah, I think he's going to creep up and the fact that he could his doctors say he could be ready for week one. I mean, he's looking like kind of a bargain.
Speaker 4: And he'll be at Steinberg Super Bowl party and they can all put those microphones.
Speaker 1: In his face and ask him that same question. He might skimp that just to not you know.
Speaker 2: Just to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that one of the things that one of the most fascinating offenses we'll be watching for as we start draft season here shortly, is what's gonna happen with Kansas City. I saw a mock draft that they take Jeremiah Love in the first round too, and so you finally get a running back on that offense. Love and mahomes boy. It could be a quick turnaround for Kansas City in twenty twenty six. Let's get into tonight's guest, Ladies and gentlemen. I want to bring him on right now. He's a multi league champion in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. He also hosts The bottom Line with Brad Taylor on ESPN Radio Linxington. He hosts Live Bet Saturday on the Vegas Sports Incremation Network and is the author of the sports gambling book Side Hustle. Please welcome live from the Vson Studios in glorious Franklin, Kentucky. Mister Brad Taylor Bred, good evening. How are you doing.
Speaker 5: Well as you can tell, fellas you are looking live at the Circus Sports Book here at Franklin, Kentucky. A very sparse crowd here tonight, but they will be packed house here tomorrow for Kentucky Tennessee basketball and then of course the NFL playoffs. So little quiet here tonight, but it's the quiet, the calm before the storm, as we like to say in the business, you like to say. But it's great here and looking forward to this fellows. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely glad to have you on board. Yeah, certainly everybody needs to rest up with what's going to be a big day not only in Kentucky but across the nation tomorrow with two big games Saturday and then two more big games on Sunday as well. Rad Before we get into fantasy football and start talking to you about some of these players that we're looking at this weekend, tell us what you're specifically doing over at vs IN right.
Speaker 5: Now at v SIN, I host the show along with my co host will Hill called Live Bet Saturday.
Speaker 2: And what we do is we literally I'm looking at a big bank of televisions here in the studio.
Speaker 5: We kind of watched the games. We watch the live lines. How they're kind of the live lines change as we go all the time, And yeah, what would you do now, because yeah, let's.
Speaker 2: Say a football game tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Let's say the Niners come out and score the first touchdown of the game. Would you now find some value on Seattle now? Because that line's not going to be seven or seven a half, it's going to be below that is now the time? Is that a good time to maybe live bet on Seattle in that? But yeah, it's it's Live Bet Saturday.
Speaker 2: We're looking at live lines previewing the night games and yeah it's sports talk from a gambling perspective.
Speaker 5: Here at the Circa, and I love it. It's great stuff and it keeps you on your toes. And yeah, there's a big, huge market, as you guys know, for sports gambling out there, and we are quenching the thirst here at VSI.
Speaker 4: It is a beautiful thing, Brad that you are. That you take me back in memory, Leate, and this is how I pictured you from day one. This is where I pictured you, from the moment that you expressed your ambition to be like Bulky and be a broadcast professional, and it is. It is a great thing to see you. You look wonderful. I want to you know full disclosure to the listeners. On February second, two thy fourteen, Bulky twenty fourteen. February second was the Super Bowl Sunday that that Brad Taylor accompanied me and a couple other friends to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl. We spent the weekend out there for the Super Bowl, and this was another As you recall, Brad, who were the two.
Speaker 2: Teams Broncos Seahawks. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Seahawks and Brad didn't join us for dinner on Friday night when we discussed a lot of who we thought was going to win.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: We all came out with the losing side except Brad. What we had essentially Balky, as they say from the Great Movie, we had a failure to communicate. But Brad was sit there with a winning ticket. And you know that's you picked winners your whole life in this world. Now tonight, what we're trying to do is go to fantasy football something near and dear to your heart, and the FFPC something equally near and dear to your heart, and the contest that is forthcoming. We want to go to Buffalo, take a look at the Bills wide receivers and see if you can work through the fact that Josh Allen continues to run his club to success in the playoffs. Who is the receiver that he's going to rely on or is it still basically anybody's guests. You know the numbers, So tell the fantasy players who they should put at receiver, not only for this weekend, who you think is going to win and who you think is going to go forward with being that best receiver through the contest.
Speaker 5: Is it the receivers or is it the tight ends, Because if you look at the question, you look at the numbers. Here at knock some kincaid right here, look at their yardage totals in the desert. A lot of times, would you have your doubting things, Go ask our friends in the desert.
Speaker 2: They know a little bit more than we do. Sometimes not a lot of this stuff. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we have hunches that we have the you know, the cut of their jib and the eye test but it's a lot of times the odds makers know a little bit more than us. And you look at the yardage totals for this for tomorrow's game, you got Shakira fifty two and a half. But the next two on the list are the two tight ends, Knox and Kinkaid. The one I would try to stay away from would probably be Brandon Cooks because a little bit as far as a guy who can you really trust him in this spot. He's at twenty eight and a half yards for tomorrow, but yeah, we've seen this act before with him. But for me in this game tomorrow, for the Buffalo receivers, yeah, anybody can go on Shakir, but it's the two tight ends. And if you're looking for maybe a guy that's probably not going to be on many teams, it might very well be Dawson Knox coming in here. We see both these tight ends. We know that both these Titans. Kik now both of them. They had three He had three for catches last week. But yeah, I would look at the tight ends before I would receivers, and I would be looking down upon Brandon Cooks and up on both these tight ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you make a good point. And I think you also make a great point about Dawson Knox because if you are going to pivot off of James Cook, off of Josh Allen in this competition, I think most people would say, oh, give me the young up and coming tight end. Well, Dalton Kin kid has been mostly missed rather than hit over the course of his career, and yet Josh Allen just keeps going back to Dawson Knox. Uh. You know, sometimes, especially if Buffalo loses this game, we could look at like, well, who is the Jalen Coker of this of this squad? Right, Jalen Coker blew up last week? He was the panther to own if you had him in the playoff challenge. There could be somebody like that in Buffalo, especially if the Bills are forced to pass in the fourth quarter to try to get back into the game. Knox is very very interesting flips out of they Do.
Speaker 4: We know the Coker owners percentage from last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I could. I can tell you right now it was super less than yeah. And in the in the two hundred dollars the world famous the Granddaddy Contest last week, Jalen Cocher was owned in twenty eight out of seven two hundred and fifty teams. That is zer point three to nine percent. Cooper was owned. So crazy, That's why this challenge is so much fun. So flip side of the ball tomorrow from Buffalo Brad Denver features RJ. Harvey in the backfield. We know that Buffalo has tightened up their defense over the last month, maybe month and a half, but that rush the defense I would still not consider good. How likely is it that you see Harvey having a big game and running all over this Bills defense, especially considering that Denver probably wants to win this game with defense and running the football.
Speaker 5: When Dobbins went down I think seven weeks before the end of the season, from that point on, you would assume this is Harvey's team. And yeah, he did get a multitude of the carries, and he's one of the mainly I would say three running backs right now where I would say, yeah, he's going to get more carries than anybody else, but he only avers three point seven yards and carry the season. Yeah, you had the touchdowns, he had the twelve touchdowns to make him fantasy relevant. But in a spot like this, the desert says fifty six and a half yards for him. I'm looking to do anything here. I'm looking to go under that total. He's not a guy that I'm looking for for Dever to play. And we talked about, Yeah, rushing touchdowns for Denver. The last since Dobbins went out, he had six. Bo Knicks had five. So let's me tell you a little bit about where these numbers are going with these two with this running back not getting the ball at the goal line. So yeah, it's this is not a guy I'm looking to roster in your league.
Speaker 4: Are that's the most these matchups, it's hard to pick the one that I think is the most entertaining. I think, perhaps because I feel more engaged with the team and I've followed the players longer, the Niners game means a lot to me. I think it was about a seven and a half point line for the outcome, and I thought that was too many. I thought the game might be closer. We learned now that tight end Kittle for the Niners is not going to play. From a football perspective, I think that's a disaster for the Niners. From a fantasy perspective, I like the pass catching of the backup tight end tongus and I've always liked him and he's he's been good in the in the.
Speaker 1: In the red zone this year too, so I.
Speaker 4: But there's a probably a beneficiary on this offense, Brad that you know, Kittle's not going to get his targets.
Speaker 1: Who's going to get them?
Speaker 4: I have a favorite, but there's no use in me talking when we have Brad Taylor here.
Speaker 1: Who's it going to be?
Speaker 4: Brad, who's the guy to play from the night?
Speaker 2: Well, of course, convection it. The wisdom says it's Taugas because well it's let's just handcuff and let's just put the other guy in. Who's uh who does well with Kittles out?
Speaker 5: But it's one of these two off receivers, if Piersaw or Jennis one of these two guys. If Peersaw is healthy, it looks like he's going to be playing, I would go over the total in terms of yardage. If you're looking at props, those are the two guys piersall at Jennigs that I'm definitely looking at here. Pearsaw twenty nine and a half, Jennigs thirty nine.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 5: Those are two guys if they get the play tomorrow, especially Piersoll. I am definitely looking to take one of those receivers, and more than McCaffrey or Taugas.
Speaker 2: I think one of those two receivers really come above what they've been doing with the more opportunities with Kittle being out here.
Speaker 4: And Jenny's has had those breakout games historically, Balky, he's had some forty point games, and that's what you need in this contest, you do.
Speaker 1: And if you if you end up getting that, that really baults you to the at least to the top, not to the very top of the leader board, but near at a minimum, near the top of the leaderboard, which is what you need. I will say the two games against Seattle this year, and this is a little bit misleading because I think Kittle played in the first one two catches sixteen yards for Jennings four catches for thirty five yards in the game at the end of the season. But to Pararell's point, I mean he's popped off this year nine for seventy one in a touch against the Rams, part six or seventy one in a touch against the Rams. He had that five catch for eighty nine yard performance against the Saints earlier this year found the end zone nine times this year did Juwan Jennings. So certainly there is some pop off potential with Juwan Jennings, not only this week, but if the Niners keep moving on, they'll be trusting Jennings because Kittl won't be back for the remainder of the postseason. Okay, the other team in that game, Brad, is the Seattle Seahawks. Rather than wax poetic about how great the league's leading receiver Jackson Smith and Jigba is, let's focus in on the backfield here. If you are looking for a hard pivot off of JSN and you decide it's going to be a Seahawks running back, do you have an inkling of Sharboney or Kenneth Walker, not only which one is better this week against San Francisco, but also moving on to the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl. The Seahawks are lucky enough to get that far.
Speaker 5: I will ask you about the ownership of Charbonay compared to Walker last week?
Speaker 2: Do you have that number on me?
Speaker 5: Because I think that the big difference the ownership numbers with these two guys in your contest.
Speaker 1: It was very, very close between those two between those two running backs last week, and both of them were super down two point one percent for Charboney, two point zero percent for Kenneth Walker. So basically, I'll narrow it down like this. Out of two hundred and fifty teams Brad, one hundred and fifty three of them had Walker, I had Scharbonay beg your pardon, and one hundred and forty eight of them had Walker. Wow.
Speaker 5: That's very interesting to me because you would think conventional wisdom would say, well, it's Walker because he's going to get more. But I think Charbonay would be my play, especially if you're looking to maybe get some value. But when you say those roster are the roster spots are so even, it's kind of something where you're looking at it and say, wow, do I really get the value with Sharboney over Walker. Here here's a spot where yeah, it's it's half a dozen of the other and six of one. But yeah, I think I would be taking Charbonay going forward in this mainly because I know that he's gonna have a little bit more value and quite possibly maybe he'll get a little bit extra in terms of the you'll get some roster value with him. But yeah, this is one where it's Sharbonnet over Walker for me. But I think I might be in the split minority on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we said that the forty nine ers would be okay, we tight end. From this fantasy perspective, I don't think that there's anyone that's going to supplement what Nico Collins did. I don't think you can replace Nico Collins. There's complimentary players and receivers, there's good youth receivers. But for this contest, Brad, who's going to step up and help Stroud in a pass catching aspect? Could it be the tight end who's at a quiet but productive at least from our contest perspective, season, you still want to stick with tight ends here? Do you want to look somewhere else in that receiving corps for a big game?
Speaker 5: It's very I don't think the odds makers know either, because if you look at the yardage totals, kirk Is thirty nine and a half, Schultz thirty nine and a half, Higgets thirty seven and a half, Hutchinson thirty and a half.
Speaker 2: I don't think they know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 5: The odds makers, because everybody's right around the same number here. For my money, yeah, the value is on Hutchinson if you're looking to play him long term. Maybe that's with Houston getting a one with a you know, with a one and out kind of situation here.
Speaker 2: But I think the.
Speaker 5: Value is all going to get to value with Kirk obviously, but I think Hutchinson would be the play that I would make to kind of be maybe under the radar and hope you get something out of this, because the desert's telling us there's they don't really know what's gonna happen here. And I don't think I want to trust Schultz as much as I trust those Buffalo tied as this week.
Speaker 1: The roster ship last week, and I know this is skewed because Nico Collins, you know, was healthy and he was not can cost heading into this. But as far as the non Collins receivers go for Houston, it was Jaden Higgins owned in point one and Christian Kirk, Xavier Hutchinson, and Jalen Nole combined to be rostered on exactly zero teams in the FFPC Playoff Challenge this past week, which is which is crazy. I threw it up there before I threw up the stat. I'll throw it up there again. More people rostered Buffalo's backup kicker Matthew Wright and roster Christians, which apparently was a mistake. Apparently so.
Speaker 5: Well we know these things. It's incredible, you know, we all think we can going into these games.
Speaker 2: We all think we know, we don't know anything, and sometimes we really don't.
Speaker 1: And that's what makes it so fun, you know, because like we can talk about this to death, and and certainly we could kind of win on the margins. In fact, we'll talk more about that with you, Brad later on. We can try to win on the margin as much as we can, but ultimately, it's it's a it's a it's a wild team game played with a weird shape ball. Crazy stuff happens, happens all the time. Is crazy stuff going to happen in the New England backfield this past or this coming weekend against these Texans. It's Ramandre Stevenson and Trevion Henderson that dominate touches back there. Henderson the more the young explosive player that I think a lot of people want to roster. But I'm almost wondering that with the usage that Ramandre Stevenson's seen with who his head coach and who his offensive coordinator are. I wonder if after the Patriots postseason run is over, whether that's this weekend or maybe in February, we'll look back and say, gee, you know, I didn't want to roster Ramandre Stevenson, but it turned out that was the guy I should have been rostering for the Patriots. Do you have a favorite in this backfield for this challenge? Brad?
Speaker 5: We saw that game last week with the Patriots and they were never behind in that game. Yet none of these running backs got more than got double digit carries. Nobody got more than ted carries. What were they doing? Why were they not used a little bit more? These running backs? And if you look at a spot like this, you go to the desert, what do they say about yards from scrimmage? Here Henderson fifty one and a half, Stevenson fifty three and a half.
Speaker 2: I don't think they know what they're doing.
Speaker 5: And this one either, here's a spot where for me, yeah, we saw Stevenson, you know, ten for sixty in that one, but you know fifty three of those yards were you know, he is fifty three were second on the team to dre May last week. Here's a spot where, yeah, I think I'm gonna take the Henderson, but it's a spot where not even the desert really knows what to do here. If you've got inside information on this one, I suggest going for it. But I'm just suggesting this one because I think maybe he'll get more goal line carries. But if you're looking for a receiver, Stevenson is definitely your guy.
Speaker 1: Fare a lot of ques, Oh go ahead, fair. I was gonna ask you, are you team Stevenson er team Henderson in this.
Speaker 4: It's impossible to figure out if you think, and this is this great quarterback that throws the ball downfield as such great downfield accuracy. I think that's I think that's where the opposition can be beat this weekend. And if they get ahead and they get some points up on them, whichever running back has the hot hand could get fed the ball and they could separate. Henderson is the big play guy, Stevenson is the dependable player. I like Henderson better as an athlete, But you know, Brad's right, they this is too tough to call. So you know, all we're doing for the listeners is we're saying, you know, the best guess this does. Really, we haven't come up with anything since Brad seemed to came in with the tight ends, and it just shows how vexing this situation is. But I'll tell you somebody that's not vexing a team that's not vexed in the Los Angeles Rams. You know, Brad, when we consider about who who you want to start with the Rams? An old expression that you'll be familiar with, I would tell you come on in.
Speaker 1: Brad.
Speaker 4: Water's fine because they're mighty mighty good with the Rams. Who's it gonna be Adams or Nikoua? You know you think of Nicoua. And one of the stats that I discovered this week is something you don't think about receivers. He has four hundred plus yards after contact. This guy runs better than the running backs. I love this Adams down around the goal line. Fantastic. Is Adam's a sneaky play because of his scoring possibilities. I just I think this team just rolls all over the Bears, and the pois Bread doesn't suggest that, but I suggest that. I think I know that. I think that's what I see happening here.
Speaker 1: What do you see?
Speaker 2: I wish I saw that craps table over there so I can get down a field bet.
Speaker 5: That's you're going a craps table down there. Oh, there's not a craft table out here.
Speaker 4: I thought that was false average I ball. Did you hear that? That was fake news emanating fake news emanating from the studio. I'm shocked that we But.
Speaker 2: We don't have the crafts tables here yet.
Speaker 5: But the point is, if there was a field bet down there, I could guarantee you the water would be fine for me to jump in there on that one. I also would say, are we looking at the end of Davonte Adams because we all remember the touchdowns he got fourteen of those this year, But we kind of saw this a couple of years ago with Cooper Cup as well. And yeah, Davante Adams is only thirty three years old, but he averaged fifteen games this year, four catches fifty seven yards, So it's not like, you know, other than those fourteen touchdowns, what is he really done for this team?
Speaker 2: I am down on Adams.
Speaker 5: His number here is to go fifty five and a half yards on this one. Yeah, he got the fourteen and a half the fourteen touchdowns, but I'm looking to go under on him. It is super Flyed, Nakopa or nobody in this one, so it's yeah, this is a spot. I don't think Davontae Adams is the guy you want to trust here, just banking on those touchdowns that haven't done any think he only you know, he hasn't scored since November, So that's something to kind of look at with this guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Fellas checking out.
Speaker 4: We're in the second show of the year and certainly.
Speaker 1: Not the league year.
Speaker 4: I don't know what show this is, Baulky number fifty something, whatever it is, but uh, finally Fenton has checked in, Brad. See you bring out all the old school guys. Fenton jumps in here in uniform to make your comment. Jerry, he's he's going in with He's going in with Stevenson. I don't get to ask questions about Colston Loveland anymore, Brad, but Balky.
Speaker 1: Will do it for him. Just real quick on Adams before we get to Loveland. Dude had thirteen targets last week and pretty much I think the target share with Adams and Nakua combined last week was like seventy something percent. So it's a highly concentrated passing game, and I don't think that changes against the Bears this week. Thirteen targets, he only catches five of them, and quite frankly, did not look all that great. I don't think he passed the eye test for me in that game to And I'm not saying the eight targets that he missed were all his fault, but some of them were bad, and I wonder if he is actually playing a little bit hurt right now. I will say this just to wrap up this the Rams offense. There are people that are I think nervous about the Rams offense playing in this very which and it's gonna be very cold at Soldier Field, and they're nervous about these you know, southern California boys coming into playing this. And I'm like, you know, Stafford played in the NFC North for how many years? DeVante Adams played in Green Bay for how many years? Blake Korum, Kien Williams, those guys played at Michigan and Notre Dame like they've played in plenty of cold weather before. So I don't I think the weather thing is a little bit overrated, And I think the the leaky Chicago defense is gonna help him out a little bit too as well. So I'm not all that concerned about Now, the Rams could lose that game, but I'm not all that concerned about the Rams uh not being able to put up points in that game. Okay, moving on to the Chicago offense. Here Brad Taylor from the Vson Studios in Franklin, Kentucky, the likelihood of Colston Loveland continuing this massive hot streak against the Rams. I'm hearing people talk about him being the tight end three in dynasty and maybe in redraft leagues next year. Everything he has done over the course of the last three or four weeks keeps moving him up people's draft boards for twenty twenty six. Brad, is this going to continue against the Rams and perhaps maybe even in the NFC Championship Game or day, I say, the Super Bowl as well.
Speaker 5: I thank you for answering that was going to be my question, where did you guys see Loveland going next year in these drafts? Because I would think, off the top of my head, this is a top five tight end going again the next year, and the fact that you are saying this is the top three, well, it makes me feel little better about what I'm thinking here. Last eleven games, he's averaged five for sixty seven here and the Bears have gotten twenty one touchdowns in those eleven games, and he's got six of them.
Speaker 2: So Coleston Loveland.
Speaker 5: Is a He is a guy right now, he's over under the desert fifty seven and a half. I do not like going over on a lot of players. Heck, I'm looking to go under on Puka Nakoua at one hundred and one yards for tomorrow. But here's a guy in Loveland. This might be a guy that I'm looking to go over. The Rams allowed ninety two catches and seven touchdowns to tight ends this year, but a little worse than average, but it's not it's not the worst, but it's the worse than average. Yeah, I'm going over on Colson Loveland.
Speaker 2: A good tight end pickup for your league.
Speaker 4: I love that Jake Vleich, he got his you know he was there first book. He was the first guy that really really was behind Loveland, one of one of our fine players. When Brad Taylor returns to the friendly combines of Caesar, Southern Indiana for the KFWSC Draft, you'll get to meet some of these some of these cats you know walk Do you remember the Big Payback League where Brad got a standing ovation when we were in the seventeenth round and he did not have a quarterback yet and he selected a kicker before his quarterback and there was there was a huge ovation for the contrarian. So that the part of the question that I now come with that I know we're gonna get brilliance from is who is the contrarian play? Who do you not need in your roster? Who are guys going to be rostering at big numbers if you don't want to put him in your roster. In this contest, you've already talked about some guys that you don't want to have, like, for instance, Adams would have been a great answer to this question, but we've already burned that one. So now you're gonna have to come with something fresh Brad Taylor. And then who's a guy that you just can't leave out? It's not gonna happen for you. I think it's JSN.
Speaker 1: Who do you think it is?
Speaker 5: I think the guy this week we talked about him is Brad died Cooks. I think he's getting a lot more publicity and a lot more credit that he's deserving than those numbers are going to go to those tight ends Knocks and uh yeah, Knocks and Kincaid. That's where I'm banking on a guy I don't want. Brandon Cooks getting some publicity this week. That's a guy I don't want. A guy I do want. Maybe there's a kind of sleeper dark horse either one of those San Francisco receivers. So when I say either one of them, either Pearsaw or Jennings. If Pearsaw is healthy, go with him. If it's not, it's Jennings. Because those that those kittle numbers have to go somewhere. And you could say Tonga is all you want to but those two receivers are going to be the ones who are going to pick up the money for those. But if you're just looking for the chalky mcchalkerson play, that'll get you somewhere in this league. I don't know about you, guys, but it's if you think Buffalo is going to go all the way, it's got.
Speaker 2: To be Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: That is as shalky as it goes, That is as a square as it gets. As we like to say, that's the one guy where if you think Buffalo is going to win this thing, that's the one guy you probably need.
Speaker 4: Let's roll that back to this game. Do you think Buffalo is gonna win this game?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm going with Denver and this is a market game because we saw.
Speaker 4: Both That's what he does, Bulky, That's exactly what he does, and so you can now write it down that Denver is gonna win.
Speaker 1: You you to the sports.
Speaker 5: But yeah, remember when you're right fifty three percent of the time, you're wrong forty seven percent of the time.
Speaker 2: Never forget that. But that's what do you see. I wish it, I wish it, ware get more. I wouldn't be sitting here right now, Pharaoh. I'd be on my yacht somewhere out in the ocean.
Speaker 4: But brother, you are on You're in a place more suited for you than any type of luxury living on a yacht's.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I'll take the yacht. I love it here. But man, you go to give me the yacht, I'll take that.
Speaker 5: But it's the dog to favorite line move, especially this time of year, when you see the money on one side, which is on Buffalo. Yet the line moves the other way, the reverse line move and it's become a dog that's become the favorite and vice versa. That's the market in the sharp's telling me that's a play for Denver.
Speaker 1: Just going back to the Niners here, real quick. Ricky Pearsall did not practice at all heading into the game last week against Philadelphia. This week, he's gotten in a limited practice every day. He's officially listed as questionable. He told the press that in that big, high scoring Bears game in week seventeen, he got tackled and landed right on his knee, and he said he can't take tackles like that right now. He said he's got to just the way he plays a little bit, which is not what you want to hear. But this is an all hands on deck situation, all hands except for George Kittle's hands, who will not be playing this week. So that's what we're looking at with Pearsall. The dizzle chiming in Pearsall is never healthy. It certain seems that way right now, So it could be a big Jennings week. I want to go back, just real quick, Brad, before our final question for you, I think Fenton had a question here. Yeah, I'll throw it up on the screen right now. He wants to know which tight end goes big this week for the Rams. So we've been talking about Puka Nakua, We've been talking about Williams Quorum, Davante Adams. We had a conversation about what if you wanted to do the uber pitvot and move to a Rams tight end in this tight end premium scoring format that the FFPC Playoff challenge to is, do you have an inklick on which Rams tight end you'd want to put a chip on, not only this weekend, but maybe going forward in the postseason.
Speaker 5: Brad conventional wisdom once again says it's Higby right, because we've heard that day when he had a decent week last week. But I don't think there's much difference in either one of these tight ends for the Rams. Higby his number of the desert right now is twenty two and a half to kind of put his numbers up there in this one. So yeah, is that something that is going to make or break your team? I'm not so sure, But yeah, here's the spot where I think maybe, just maybe, if you're looking to get maybe somebody off the radar. Parkinson might be your guy and the spot where he's not getting as many yards in terms of what the desert's saying, but the desert is also saying, yeah, he's getting twenty and a half yards here in the desert is Parkinson?
Speaker 1: So not Parkisan's at all on bulky favorite too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say all time, but maybe maybe I don't know, Brad. We also have another question from the Dizzel Dave Gerzak. Do you remember who you ended up with at quarterback in that big payback league? He took a kicker before him. I also be curious to know who the kicker was if you remember.
Speaker 2: I can't go back that. Yeah, I can't remember what I had for lunch today, much less I.
Speaker 4: Think it was an interesting waiver wire year.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was.
Speaker 5: But when it got in those leagues is because everybody there was sharp. I mean, it wasn't like you had any squares of that league. Everybody was so sharp. So why go with the conventional wisdom and go right down the line picking running backs and receivers, mix it up and just wait for quarterbacks and just do something different? Because you know I'm not going to follow the rest of the sheep to the slaughterhouse. I mean that's a if you're you know you're gonna lose a lot, But every once in a while you'll puff that winner in and that'll do it for you. But I'm mean it's yeah, it's when it comes to fantasy book. I mean, I love fantasy football just.
Speaker 2: Like you guys do.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's following the rest of the sheep sometimes does not equal winning, and sometimes being different does.
Speaker 2: But sometimes is the key word there.
Speaker 1: So I think the other thing I wanted to bring up here is before we let you get on and enjoy the rest of your evening. Here brad side hustle how squares like us in the real world can improve our bottom line and compete with the sharps in the world of sports gambling. This book has been out for about two and a half years or so, available on Amazon. Give our viewers and our listeners a taste of what is in this book.
Speaker 5: Well it miraculously the timing it came out right when sports gambling became legal of Kentucky.
Speaker 2: It was amazing how that happened.
Speaker 5: But what we were trying to do is kind of teach the squares like us, you know, trying to figure out what makes the sharps, what makes them sharp, what do they do differently than us? And you know, it's a lot of things about it's not always most important to pick winners.
Speaker 2: You know, we mismanage.
Speaker 5: Our money, we get we let emotions take over our gambling. It's not always the kind of thing where, you know, just picking people could get fifty three percent winners for a period of time and still lose money because they're not betting the right way and playing parlays. Fool's gold is the parlays, but people are always infatuated by it. So it's just trying little tidbits and systems you know that I like to play, especially in the NFL, to the windy unders and division unders, division dogs, things like that, things that have worked over decades that we kind of put in the book, and little tricks that the sharps do that we need to learn to do better because.
Speaker 2: It's very hard.
Speaker 5: This sports gamling thing is very difficult to do long term.
Speaker 4: You know, and bulky in all walks of life now there's proposition plays on all types of things, like for instance, I am big bet on the fact that I will receive an autograph copy of the book delivered.
Speaker 1: To my home.
Speaker 4: The over and under was three years and I had the under, but I'm still waiting for that. I'm still waiting to cast ticket, Balky, And you know probably probably you know it's it's probably the same cost to send too as it is one Halkey is spelled b A F A y, so it brad just you know, any time. But yeah, we we want to be proponents of that book, but we we require that for I've got a spot in there on my bookshelf for it.
Speaker 1: I cleared it out, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, in your in your comic book section? Is that what you're going.
Speaker 4: It's gonna set, you know, it's it's gonna set right next to my autograph copy of the the great Jim Murray's from the La Times, the contributions that he made to that paper, and that I've got a book that breaks down some of his best columns.
Speaker 1: And you're going right now next to Hims. There's a nice place waiting for you.
Speaker 4: Balky's gonna put his up the next picture that Seinfeld back there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's great. Yeah, I gotta I gotta redo my background. It doesn't look nearly as cool as Brad's The Last of the Best, a nineteen ninety eight book about Jim Murray, or with all Jim Murray's column. So there you go, Carrol. The name of the book for Brad is Side Hustle. Get it now Amazon dot com. I got the link up on the screen. You can just simply go on Amazon search side Hustle Brad Taylor. You'll find it there as well, and just enjoy sports gambling a little bit more. Thanks to one mister Taylor, the vsin host and analyst who was good enough to grace us with his presence tonight. And thank you so much for giving your insight not only on the divisional games, but the rest of the way. We'll get you out the door, Brad with a Super Bowl prediction. Do you have a feeling on which teams are going to meet for all the marbles come February?
Speaker 5: Well, when I talked to Pharaoll last week, I said Buffalo or excuse me, I said Rams and Jacksonville. I said get the Jacksonville receiver is a big dark horse. So once again it tells you that we don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: He scored well, he scored well, and in that tournament, you know, you had to have a player from every team, So yeah, said, well no you didn't, Bulky, you did.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's still for me. It's still rams.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be rams and bills for me, or excuse me, rams and Broncos for me, and that would be the thing you can get right now. But I think that's about fourteen to one for the actual exact to get to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So that's what I would say.
Speaker 5: But once again, remember when you're right fifty three percent of the time, you're on forty seven percent of the time, and even more so at future bets.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's another sting altogether, Brad.
Speaker 1: We will continue to watch your career blow up. We will listen to you, we will watch you at at VS and of course follow you on the X at bottom line, Lex, thank you so much, enjoy the games tomorrow, don't be a stranger. We'll talk with you again soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much. I would not be sitting here right now if it was if it was not for one Pararell Elliott, So I am grateful to him.
Speaker 5: That's true story, that's absolute true story. I would not be sitting here right now. So thank you farrelh and guys as always until the next time, made the winners be yours.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 1: You you as well. Thank you Brad Taylor. Ladies and gentlemen Hopping aboard tonight the Vson host and analysts bottom line les get his book Side Hustle Buy one Brad Taylor on Amazon dot com. Good stuff from Brad Tonight, always good stuff. Always love chopping it up with Brad. And you know it's funny, Parah, you bring up that big payback story. I do remember because I wasn't in that draft, but the draft that was in had gotten over with or was getting close to being the end, and I just saw the big applause at the table over at the big payback table. I'm like, what the Hell's going on over there? And then I found out that he took a kicker before a quarterback. I'm like, that is my guy right there. That is just roared with Taylor.
Speaker 2: Pararel.
Speaker 1: Let's get to a few email tonight. Uh, let's I think they're all playoff change. Yeah, they're all playoff challenge ones. Mike and Anderson. North Carolina leads off tonight, what's up, guys? Any receivers not named Courtland Sutton worth using in the playoff challenge? Number two? And before everybody says uh, and Mike, thinking for the email for everybody says well, why would you consider a non Broncos or non Courtland Sutton Broncos receiver? I have four words for you, Jalen Coker, Christian Kirk. That's why we talk about these receivers. There's Mims, there's Bryant, there's Franklin. Obviously Sutton is going to be the highest owned guy, Farrell. Is there any value in any one of these other three Broncos receivers in an eighteen lineup this weekend?
Speaker 4: My favorite has been the one that I counted on throughout the year. Let's go with Franklin's. That's that's who I like.
Speaker 1: Franklin is probably the guy I would choose. It's hard to go with the rookie. And then Marvin Mims just not involved enough. He wasn't owned at all in any of the two hundred dollars the five hundred came lineups last week. Pat Bryant point one four, Troy Sutton or Troy Sutton. Troy Franklin was point sixty three, so he had the highest He was the highest owned Broncos receiver not named Courtland Sutton. I think that's who I go with as well. You have some big play potential. There's also a decent floor there, and you just hope that if the Broncos keep advancing somehow he does find his way into the end zone a couple of times and it might make all the difference in the world and cashing that one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Moving on to our next email, we go to Garfield Heights, Ohio. Dennis is there and he writes, if Seattle gets to the Bowl, how good of a play is Sam Donald? If everyone else's rostering? JSN, thanks so much. We talked about this earlier. Farrell. I'm a weak man. I don't know if I could do it, but certainly if my team is within striking distance on Super Bowl Sunday, and seemingly everybody has Jackson Smith and Jigba in front of me, but I'm the only one with Sam Donald. I'm looking at it from the standpoint, like you know, they do have Cooper Cup, they do have the running backs, they do have a j Barner. It is possible for Donald to throw touchdowns, not to Smith and Jigba. There is something to be said for that. If you're doing one lineup, first of all, don't do one lineup, do multiple. It's much more and if but if you're doing multiples, I was talking with Pat Fitzmorris about this last night. He said, Yeah, if I'm doing multiple lineups in this challenge, Donald is gonna be on one or two. I think ken Ford said the same thing on the road of his High Stakes Lowdowns on Tuesday, that that you gotta find a way if you're doing multiple lineups. If Seattle gets all the way there, you're gonna want to have Donald on a couple of these lineups.
Speaker 2: Not a lot.
Speaker 1: You want that do you want? You want a dog in that fight, and Donald could be that dog.
Speaker 4: You want a chance to have that quarterback in the Super Bowl. You look at this opponent and what Jay is in does best is really what the Niners have the most trouble with and so big strikes downfield, catching the ball in stride. Uh, there's a lot of confusion in that secondary from time to time. Uh, there's there's better play. One of the linebackers is coming back. There's better play those defensive those defensive tackles are good play with that secondary man. And I just I think j s In just has another big game and.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 4: It all runs through him and the quarterback now, who's somewhat compromised physically. I just I think that you know, if you have a Seattle player, which you will, it needs to be.
Speaker 1: In the lineups last week and the five hundred k nine out of every ten lineups featured Smith and Jigba in them, So certainly they're and you do I said this. I talked with Partial Chef about this and talked to Ken Ford about this. The last couple of weeks, guys who have cashed in the divisional round, guys who cashed and won the whole playoff challenge. In Chef's case, they said, you got to eat chalk and most of your lineup, it's just that one or two, maybe three spots that you got to hit on the right pivots, and that's how you win the big money. Maybe Smith and Jigba is just a guy that you put in your lineup. You hope for the best, and you move on and try to find pivots elsewhere. Let's move on to New England. Yeah, we're talking with one Jim in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Who's the better play in the playoff Challenge too? For New England Stefan Diggs or Hunter Henry. You might be surprised to know that in the five hundred K challenge last week, ownership looked like nineteen percent for Stefan Diggs and for one Hunter Henry tight end premium he was at sixteen percent. So the FFPC players last week said that Diggs is a slight thing farrel Do you agree with them? In this challenge this week? Should Digs be the guy over Henry?
Speaker 4: I like several of the tight ends and this challenge, but Henry is the touchdown dependent player. If it was a one game thing, I'm going with Diggs. Since I expect this team to continue to win, I'm going with Henry. So you think if you think that the Patriots are one more game and done, I think Digs should be your player. But if you think the Pats have the long game here to get to the super Bowl, I think you should.
Speaker 1: Go with Henry. I Henry caught sixty sixty balls this year, so he's not just some you know, pivot slouch. We're going to like, there's a reason that he's significant in not only last week's challenge, but this week's challenge as well.
Speaker 4: Ever since the Titan Whisperer came on the show and whispered Henry his his entire career has blossomed to get.
Speaker 1: Uh, you said you like several tight ends in the challenge. I could think of three. I like, who else do you like? I would say Loveland, Schultz and Henry. What are there any other guys that you like besides those three? Well? I liked Angus, I like.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, that's that's that's well.
Speaker 1: I like your guy from the Rams, Parkinson. Yeah, yeah, I could see that as as well. And and again I think that you know, you don't want to tie with you know, thirty some other people in this You want to be different and and it's more fun to to have this whole grand prize all yourself. And and maybe Parkinson's on the winning there's gonna be one player on this winning lineup that will just be scratching our heads, like, how the heck did that guy come up with this person?
Speaker 4: And no one had cocher, no one, Well, no, No one had Kirk.
Speaker 1: People had Cocher, but very had cocherk Yeah. Final email here will go back to the RAMS for this email, which is from Charlie in Irvine, California. Hello, HSNF hour to try and be different, would you guys recommend I use Blake Koram instead of Kyrien Williams or any other RAM. Appreciate you. That is Charlie, Irvine, California. We appreciate you, Charlie Farrell. I think this is interesting because most people. If I look at the ownership percentage for the Rams last week, Matthew Stafford came in at eleven percent. That was second on the Rams, next to Puka Nakua, who came in at seventy five percent. You look at the running backs, Kyraen Williams was at seven. Blake Korum point two percent. Knowing that Quorum is really really eating into the catches, the touches and sometimes the carries inside the ten yard line, I wonder if Koram makes for Again, if you're filling out multiple lineups, I wonder if Quorum should be on one of your lineups just because he could be boring a few touchdowns and the Rams have the potential to play three games in this challenge as well. Impossible, but I'm gonna stick with Kyra. That's how I would play it.
Speaker 4: But yes, Devin, now I'm gonna have to play a lot of teams to get to court.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you that you want you want to play a lot of teams. We have a lot of teams in this right now. We have still a four hundred and seventy five teams left in the two hundred team a two hundred dollars version. The thirty five dollars version features nine hundred and thirty six teams left. They've already start to fly, start starting to fly here. So I would definitely get in while you can. And I'm speaking to Farrell, and I'm speaking to everybody here in the viewing and listening audience to register for the Playoff Challenge too. Uh. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It's gonna enhance your enjoyment of the divisional playoff. And I always say, even if it was a bad season, it could still be a great season if you cash this one hundred K. Always a great show. When I can hang out with my buddy Farrell Elliott from the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. KFFFC dot com is where to go. Check it out with all the leagues that are open and will be opening soon there as well. You want to make it the year of KFFFC, hang out with myself and Farrell in Louisville. Hang out with Farrell in Cincinnati. Northern Kentucky this year Kentucky. Yeah, Northern Kentucky as well the week before. It's going to be a banner a year for the kff C. And if you can't make it, play online KFFFC dot com. Ferrell enjoyed the divisional games this weekend. Thanks so much for hopping on and we'll talk with you again next Friday. Thank you boy, you got it. Ferrel Elliott, the co host with the most, the definitive commissioner of Fantasy Football joining me tonight. I want to thank him, Farrell Elliot. I want to thank Brad Taylor, the FFPC, Rob Brice, and of course each and every one of you for hopping aboard tonight. We will be back next Friday, ten pm Eastern. We will be speaking with the twenty twenty five FFPC main event two hundred thousand dollars runner up will Lead mock Well, he returns to the show. He was just on in August. I got to find out when he drafted this team. You might've drafted this team right after he came on the show. I don't know. We'll have to talk about that, but that's gonna be a lot of fun as we talk with will Lead next week. Okay. The ten time f FPC League Champion and twenty twenty one f FPC Main Event runner up, Ken Ford was on the season finale of the Road of His High Stakes Load on this past Tuesday. In case you missed it, watch it anywhere you can get the FFPC Socials YouTube, Facebook, x whatever. It's also in the Road of his podcast speed if you want to listen to it there anywhere you get your podcasts. So we are now not going weekly anymore until the season starts. The Road of His High Stakes loadown will still continue this non playing season, but we will go live the first Tuesday of every month until September when we resume weekly. So Tuesday February third, the HSLD will go live again. Insider Access was awesome this past Thursday night. Better Sports Network or the FFPC Socials. If you missed it, Fantasy pros Pat Fitz Morris to night put together a couple of lineups for one hundred thousand dollars FFPC Playoff Challenge too. We'll be back this Thursday again for two full hours starting at seven pm Eastern time. Rodaballers, Frank and Morante will join me for that program. We'll take a look at the playoffs, and most importantly, we'll be talking best ball and getting you going on your twenty twenty six drafting season is gonna be a lot of fun. What is also a lot of fun is the FFPC Playoff Challenge too. There's no draft, no salary cap, no convoluted rules. You are basically picking eight players, one player per NFL team and then locking those players in at kickoff at four to thirty Eastern time tomorrow when the Bills and Broncos kickoff, and then you don't have to do anything. You just watch your players play and climb up the leaderboard. One hundred thousand dollars grand prize is available to you with a two hundred dollars entry fee. You can also enter for thirty five bucks and be eligible for a twenty five thousand dollars prize one what grand prize as well one player per NFL team. Register now my f FPC dot com. That's m y f FPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Thursday night, seven pm. F FPC Insider Access myself and Frank Amarante register for the FFPC Playoff Challenge too. May the ball bounce your way this weekend. Thank you so much for listening, streaming, watching, downloading. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 3: Balkey and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, and more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: I will let everybody know that while the playoff challenge to where we're at right now was not where we're at for last week, we are actually significantly ahead of where we were last year. Or too said, don't be a wish I had. I brought this up on last night's show, Sean Siegel, Tom Kelly from Rodevez. They planned on spending their Saturday morning putting together some Playoff Challenge lineups. It was already sold out by the time they looked at it. So register your teams now, get in, get those entries in your my Team's page. Worry about the lineup before kickoff, but get those teams now to make sure you're not left out in the cold. Somebody's got to win one hundred K. Why not have it be you. Good luck everybody in all of your lineups and in the world famous FFPC Playoff Challenge as well. We'll talk with you again next Thursday and Friday. Be good, everybody,