Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done. I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned.
Speaker 2: Me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 1: Like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 4: Hey, how you guys doing. It's Brandon from Tenfoil Tels here to bring you another episode that you guys can enjoy. Before we get into the episode, if you're a fan of Tenfoil Tels, please do me a favor and go find Tenfoil Tells wherever you listen to podcasts at like and subscribe, share it around. Word of mouth helps the podcast grow, And if you've ever had an experience and you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels. Please send an email to Tenfoil Tales podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. But on that note, thanks to Cold of Conspiracy, thanks for listening, and we will see you on the next one. I'd like to take this time and welcome my guest tonight, ourkeem Thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 2: Sure, my name is our Quembra. I am I know and this might make some people cringe depending on who you are, but I am a star seed, meaning that my soul is old. Some people's souls are newer. My soul is ancient. And because of this, I got targeted by the Talented Gifted program in elementary school, which basically took me out of class and did testing on me and gave me implanted like artificial memories of doing like normal stuff while they were like running tests on me. It all started with these getting called down to the office and these guys they're like with the school psychologists, but they're like psychologists from the state, which I guess was somehow connected to the Talented Gifted. It was a long time ago, but I remember like the Talented and get the game right after this, and they asked them all these weird questions, like they had like a pamphlet, you know, like a questionnaire pamphlet, and I filled it out and some of the questions were fairly normal and innocuous, but other ones were like, do you have star family? Are you ever brought aboard spaceships? Can you read other people's minds? Are you able to communicate with the dead? And then it got even crazier where asked me questions like the year's twenty thirty two or something. I can't remember the exact number, but you know, far off number in the future, and the police are now using telepaths to be able to stop crimes before they happen, and you have telepathic abilities, do you think it would be like ethically right to help the police find terrorists and like prevent terrorist attacks before they happen by like walking around and like reading people's minds. Weird questions like that, And for I always just like remember that and thought it was weird, but I didn't know the extent of what happened to me, like I figured, like, okay, I got pulled the class asking these weird questions. That was odd. I mean I remember when I first got social media. That was like the first thing I'm posted to social media was like a question like basically say anyone asked remember getting asked weird questions about like you know, like telepaths and all this weird stuff, and we're like, we're a questionnaire and like by these like weird people that came from the state, like asked about it on Facebook when I first got like you know, like twelve years ago or whatever it was, and nobody really said anything like, oh, that sounds interesting. But I have found other people that this happened to you actually in the hometown that I grew up. And I found a few people that I'll actually have been in this program too. They don't talk about it publicly like I do. But yeah, so I got asked this questionnaire, and from what I remembered for the longest time in my life was like I just got put in the Talented and Gifted program. I remember being excited about it. They're like because it gave me like an IQ test. Everybody's like, oh yeah, you're you're you're like talented and gifted or whatever, which makes it's it makes you special as a kid, like like, oh, I got chosen for the salid thing or whatever. So I remember like I had to bring paperwork to my mom for her to sign it, and she feels like an exciting thing. But then I remember like the next year, like when I went to I think it was third grade, and I asked, uh, you know what was going on with Talented and Gifted? Why was I not in it anymore? Because I wasn't in it anymore. The teacher was like, I don't. I don't know what you're talking about. You know what, I wasn't your teacher last year, and I can't really tell you. Sorry. But then these other kids that were in the Talented Gifted, like I remembered them being in it, They're like, we were in Talented and Gifted and you were not. Like we were there, dude, Like we were part of the Talent and Gifted program. You were not part of the talented Why asking the teacher about this? You're crazy? And I thought they were bullying me for my whole life basically until I really looked into it, because that's the only explanation I had for this weird thing that happened to me when I was a kid. We're like, they're telling me, I'm nodding whatever, man, I remembered. It wasn't until later on. And this is how it works with a lot of like MK ultra stuff is we were put into a position where we do not have the context to understand the things that are happening to us, and that's kind of like they're feel safe. And since I didn't understand what was like, I didn't have the concept like, oh, they could just like replace my memories with like different ones, like fake ones on top of my real ones. Yeah, they can do that people, And they did that to me, and you know, I had physical symptoms headaches, to be really, I guess kind of up front, rectal tearing was the thing that they found. My doctor found and no explanation for it. But that's part of the programs and stuff as well. But yeah, I basically I remember what happened because I kind of looked into it. I thought about it, you know what I mean. I looked into these memories later on my life because I had long story short, I had another weird experience where I'm like missing time and stuff. I'm like, Okay, it's time to look into this. So I kind of like meditated on it now. I literally laid in my bed and meditated, and I look back and I realized, like, oh yeah, the counted and gifted in those kids, and like I knew, I've done enough. I had done enough research at this point that I understood, like I had the context to understand like screen memories covering up memories with other memories that are fake. Like there's the the real common one that you followers will talk about is seeing an owl and but you're not actually seeing an owl. You saw like a gray alien, but you remember there's an owl for some reason, and they just like are able to just replace your memory. That's a real common one. But like yeah, that they replaced my memory with just like innocuous memories of like I remember one of like it was a long time ago, so I remember all of it. But I remember one of the days. I remember watching Bill and I have the science Guy. I don't know if I actually did or what, but I remember sitting down and we watch an episode and then we took like a quiz at the end, and then I remember we went to a museum of some sort, which was so long ago, and I guess it's a fake memory too. I remember what museum we went to. I just remember feeling really weird when I got back from the school and dazed, and but you don't have the context, and you're a little kid, so you're not like, oh, something weird at You just kind of just go on with your day. But that's kind of like the beginning of my story is. And and when I got the memories back, when I really looked into them, which I do remember some of what happened to me. It's not all like crystal clear, but I do remember some of it. I remember that I was strapped on to a table. I had electric electrodes hooked up to me, and they had a TV in the room. And this guy he wore brown suit and he would smoke cigarettes and I remember that, and he was all sweaty and he would scream at me, and he he told me that I needed to say and I was on drugs, I'm pretty sure to him, pretty sure. They put me on iva drugs and stuff. And he told me that I had to say the colors on the TV. Like he said it would adhar beep and the color on the TV would change and I'd have to say the color. And I'm like, guy, I can't you know with not even say dive. But I was a little kid, but I was like I told him. I was like, I can't see the TV. How am I supposed to say the fucking color? Like that's not fair? And he's like, I remember this. It kind of gives me goosebumps, he says. He said to me in these exact words, I know what you are, you fucking monster. You're gonna tell me the colors that come on the screen. And then he put out a cigarette on me, like he would put out his cigarettes on me, which I'm not sure how I didn't go home with like cigarette burns and shit, But I remember you would do that to me. And like they have all this weird, crazy advanced technology. It's not that wild to think they'd be able to cover that up somehow, but like, yeah, I remember you would put cigarettes out on me. He was real mean to me, and who knows how gone along I was gone, Because once I get later onto this, I'll get into the time trail part and the fact that they can take you for like a real long time, but you're only gone for like five minutes, so who knows how much shit they did to me in the span of time. But yeah, I remember like it would shot, it would the color would it would change and it would beep, and I'd like guess the wrong color at first because I couldn't see it. And then I just kind of like, I don't know how explain it to them, like your fight or fight activated and like paired with the drugs and like, I don't know, dude, I could see. It got to the point where I was like able to see see the TV screen and I was like purple, and it'll go beep, orange, beep, And it went faster and faster and faster than I stopped. And then they're like, okay, we're cooking with gas now kind of thing. Like they got them excited that I could do that, and they just kind of just kept pushing it further, and they do this to a lot of people. That's the thing about my story that I want people to understand. It's like, there's billions of people on the planet, so this isn't that crazy of a number, but I know it's at least hundreds of thousands of people are in these programs that are currently on the earth right now at least, and that's being like really conservative, like super duper fucking conservative. Hundreds of thousands of people are in these programs having this stuff happened to them. There's probably still kids getting taken like next like next year, you know, in the school year will start Johnson Elementary. I'm sure they're doing this to kids still to day. And at uh as albe look of the mont Talk Project testified to they were doing this stuff all over the country and that I guess, like, you know, I'll kind of get to your question and just see if you have any questions. But I guess the next phase of this that I could get into is like the time travel aspect of it, like why they're taking me what they were making me do? And a project Phoenix too, which people know is the Man Talk Project, which is based on Stranger's Thing is Stranger Things was gonna be called the mont Talk Project, and it's it was based loosely, very loosely, because you know, I was there and I know that like the reality is way more grim than the show shows. But like basically the on Top Project was it was a time travel project where they're doing time warfare, opening wormholes into other realities to make deals with them and just do all sorts of crazy stuff and but going backwards in time, forward in time and basically just alternate alternate reality for this just cabal group that's existed for thousands of years of these like I don't want to say it other than like they're Satanists they I know, Like we're just kind of getting to the real the weeds of all this conspiracy shit, which some people might be like, Okay, this guy's totally off with Rocker. That's fine, this might not be for you, but I'm telling the truth, Like like these people exist. Like Satanic panic is one hundred percent a real thing. Like you know, they got people freaking out over action figures and Pokemon cards and like you know, rock records and stuff, and meanwhile, like the real deal thing is actually really damaging and really fucked up, and it's like a large scale criminal organization. People might know like Michael lo Kino, he was in the military, he was a general and he got he got busted in this like child sex trafficking thing in uh Almaha, Nebraska connected to the Franklin Credit Union there, I think it was, And yeah, and he basically got let off the hook because I guess like the judge was also a Satanist, and you know, it's kind of out they all are in positions of power. But that's where the alt kind of starts and ends in a lot of ways, is like Satanism, which is actually tied to like reptilians, shape shifting reptilians and all sorts of wild shit. I really don't even know how to sum it all up, Like it's so much like you really have to go into deep ward to kind of get like versed into it all. Like it's it could take hours to explain the whole thing. But that's kind of the start of uh, look like a summing up the beginning of my story or how I kind of got here, if that, if that makes any sense. So I don't I don't know if you have any questions or if you're going to like steer it to like the next next part of the show.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna hold you up here for a second. There's a few things that I'm going to touch base on the kind of correlate to what you've talked about When I first started my show, I interviewed a couple of different people so they were part of the Secret Space Program, and also one that said he's part of the Montalk project. I'm actually doing recap shows, and I'm going to actually start out doing by releasing the one that I interviewed with John Whittbore. Okay, he talked about being in the Secret Space Program. I didn't know anything about any of this stuff at first.
Speaker 2: They actually served with John Whipberg, and he's he's my half brother in all reality and for all intents and purposes, not not on paper and what he is. He's my half brother because we're both were in these programs and basically like we're manufactured by Time corporations.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, this is where it's going to take a bizarre turn for me. And now that you have that connection, I also interviewed someone else to claim that they were a part of it and they knew John everything. I started getting a lot of people reaching out telling me that you guys were all full of shit, which I thought was strange that I ever hear from people, really, but I started getting emails trying to disprove you guys from people, so they were saying that they were a part of the program, and you guys weren't in the program.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So there's like a lot of weird little things that were happening. And one of the guys that I interview was named Rocco. I got so I got so much hate about Rocco claiming he was not a part of mom Talk. He's stealing all that information.
Speaker 2: Okay, explaining that to you, not to interrupt to you, but Rocco was at mon Talk. But he's kind of mentally unstable, and I don't want to like talk shit out the guy, like like I wish him like the best of luck, and I you know, don't want him to do well in life and succeed. And these programs fucked people up really bad. But that's the gist of it. He's done some things that like threatened people and stuff like that in this community and made people unsafe, including like you know, like you know, the old lady Penny Bradley. You know a lot of people know him in this community. You know, he threatened her and stuff, and so I kind of keep him, not close to him, I don't talk to him, but he is real. He's the first person that I started talking to when I when I came forward, and people want to say, he's not real. Uh, people don't want Here's what it is with with Rocco. People don't like him to the extent that they just don't want to believe he was there. I've heard people say, oh, it was yeah, someone that looked like him was there, but it was it was his father. His father looks.
Speaker 5: Just like him.
Speaker 2: Like that's literally one of the explanations, literally one of the explanations I've heard people use because they just don't want to accept the guy that's like off their rocker like that, that's so rude and throughout people and stuff. Not that I'm saying he's like that. Now maybe he's doing way better. I don't like to disparage people publicly, especially last time I heard he was like healing and like doing a lot better. So I don't want to disparage him. But he scared a lot of people. That's reality that happened, and I want people to understand that while people might under expect us to be like these perfect, extremely well mattered, eloquent individuals, like a very common like if you want to have a stereotype sort of what an MK ultra mind control victim that's being used by time corporations and stuff like that might look like. It might be like somebody who's like nodding off on a street corner like I'm not kiding, Like people are mentally ill and homeless and stuff like that. They make the perfect people to be in these programs because nobody like people literally look past them on purpose. People literally don't treat them like people and do their do their best to not pay attention to what's happening to them, and they don't care about their well being. People live on this, so they're oftentimes and that part of the oftentimes it's like a whoop, because the whole reason they're on the streets is because they're too mentally ill to hold down a job or whatever because of the shit that's happened to them. And what I'm talking about here with these time corpse and people being a part of them, it's way more common than people think. Like I keep on saying it, hundreds of thousands of people are part of this, and some people that you talk to every day that are normal people that would never ever in a million years come on a podcasts and say yeah, I'm in time corporation programs and stuff. They are. Like I have a friend that I've been friends with for like eight years when they came public about this stuff, he like he started he just I would start talking about it around him, and you just casually be like he knew, he'd like finish my sentences for me. He's in it too. Like, so there's people that are in this stuff that they're not. The normal thing is to either bury it, and even if you do know, you kind of just don't think about it. And even if you do think about it, the lasting you gonna do is going on and talk to people about it because it just makes you look crazy. And also there's the mentality that like, what's it going to do about anything? But yeah, back to the whole people saying so and so is fake and so and so is real. That's It's a really frustrating thing that happens in this community. And I don't know what I can do about it other than I can say, like, look like that. Obviously, let's use common sense here, let's use logic. Let's use Okham's razor as it were. If this is real and if there really are secret space programs with all these different fucking people and then being used for all this stuff, and a great number of them are alive and here now you're twenty twenty four, Like who's to say that, like one person saying, oh, this person's fake, Like da da da D. Like who's like to say they're right or wrong? Like that's where it gets money. No, how you can go cut through that and cut through the bullshit is to just listen to as many people as you can if you're interested in this and it resonates with you and you understand it is true and you're trying to figure out like, Okay, what's fake what's real? Like this is confusing. A lot of us talk about the same stuff. Some of us don't even know each other, Like you know, John Lipperg and I were both talking about this before we actually talk to you know, and connected and same thing with a lot of other people that I talked to you now, Like we were talking about the same stuff before we ever even got acquainted with each other. And we can all validate each other and validate like you know, I could say a lot of people Drago, Reid, Joseph Powell, John Lipperg, Penny Bradley, Christy Campbell, James Rink. I can go on and on of people who we all tell the same story. It's not a different story a laundrum, Markman. We're all telling the same story. The same fucking thing happened to us.
Speaker 4: We're the people try and discredit everyone though. Is because you guys have the same experiences. Everyone says you guys are just ripping each other off. I've, like I said, I'm not saying that's what it is. I'm saying that's what people try and come on here and discredit you guys for saying that y'all have the same exact things, and y'all get this little community going.
Speaker 5: And then there's enifight.
Speaker 4: There is infighting in every community. It doesn't matter if it's this community, it doesn't matter if it's a cryptic community or an aaronormal community. Everyone's always in fighting with it. That's all I was trying to get to the point across is basically like your experiences, John's experiences, people trying to just credit around. I've never had anyone else ever reach out to me as much as I did with people talking about the secret Space program and when that stuff came out. My channel pretty much got like I don't want to say a shadow band, but it basically it's kind of plummeted from where it was taken off pretty good. Once I start having this type of style on there, my channel's kind of just got pushed down on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the tube.
Speaker 2: It could be a combination of it could be like censorship, but also maybe your audience didn't resonate with it. I don't know, you a little bit of both, or maybe one or the other. I'm not sure, but I have I've dealt with that. I've seen that. I've seen that definitely. I mean, everybody's talking about it, you know. Joe Rogan just talked about it on his podcast with one of his recent guests. Like they shut down people that don't share information, and they don't like they're doing that, Like that's just happening period. Like the people can say it's not, but it is. They'll shut down people's YouTube channels just because they don't like what they're saying. So it's not outside of the realm of possibility that you got your your views got throttled because of you know, interviewing people like us, because.
Speaker 4: They've never recovered not on there not on there at least, but like my podcast does good, like does well on podcasts up as far as YouTube goes, it's pretty much not really non existent.
Speaker 2: Well it is. It's in the realm of all the paranormal stuff. But I can speak from experience where you, like, five or six years ago, maybe I came across Secret Space program stuff for the first time and I looked into it. I was like, you know, this is a little wacky for me, This is a little little much. So when people are like, and I was in the programs, okay, mind you, I literally was at Montak So I can understand why people think that way because we kind of have this frame of reference where it just seems ridiculous, like time travel and clones and this and that. But I guess also at the same time, you're saying the people that were really giving you flap for people who do believe in it, but they just believe in it in a certain way, right, is that kind of what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Basically, the stuff that I got from people wasn't trying to discredit the Secret Space regram. They were trying to just credit mainly rock.
Speaker 2: Out And yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, and.
Speaker 4: I've gotten messages here recently. I've been getting a lot of uptick from people within the community trying to reach out and get on an episode, which is fine. I kind of stepped away from it after a little bit, BEGA, because I had too many episodes of I wanted to try and steer it towards a different direction. Now I'm kind of heading back that way because I want to try and keep everything open. But I got someone reaching out recently, and then someone else commented. I started getting messages when people say, don't interview this person because they're full of shit. I was like, they literally comment on a Facebook post. I'm getting messages people about to trust that person because they're not true. But this person, that's where I get hung up on it. I was like, why is there people within the community already trying to take out other people before I even talk to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so those people must suck, because I can tell you one thing. Okay, there's people I disagree with that I that I'm like, oh, like, you know, don't don't there's people out there I don't lasinate with what they're saying. Don't fail subscribe to it. I think they're maybe leaveing lying. I would go as far as to say that, but I'm not gonna go around and tell people not to interview them. There's a kind of a thing that people say is like use discernment, And that's kind of what people need to do, is they need to be able to let people if you have a platform like this, you find some interesting interview and let people use their own discernment. You know, you always got to take it with the grain of salt. This is the realm of the paranormal, and the unfortunate truth of the realm of the paranormal of all these subjects is there's of course a great deal of truth. Like the world is amazing, Like there's incredible things happening around us all the time that are just outside of our I mean, there's portals underneath buildings everywhere all over the place, and stuff. It's one hundred percent real, that UFOs all this stuff, it's real. But there's also a bunch of bullshit out there, a bunch of lies, a bunch of CGI videos next to all the real ones and stuff, right, and so all anyone can do if they do care about this information, it's just see where it all lines up. See where it collaborates, because if you start looking, it's like, oh, this secret space program got says this, and then this person who they don't have anything to do with that, but they're in the army, they said they saw this crazy stuff, you know what I mean. And then like you just start realizing, like there is a big picture, like that's what I've realized, Like I've been worse researching this enough. And my first book, which is about to come out, Time and Space Unlimited, it's kind of just an all encompassing picture in my story. But the next book I want to make, I want to really line up the evidence, because there is evidence. I mean the really like hardcore gamming unequivocal proof is like card to find. But it's not like there isn't a lot of like really suss stuff where it's like, huh, what an interesting fact that this happened? And then you know what I mean, like certain things they just line up in a way where it's way too suspicious to be a coincidence, and stuff like that. When you start looking into this stuff and there are bread comes to follow, like you know, MK Ultra did actually happen. People sued the government and got money for their loved ones being victimized by mk ultra mon talk. You know, Campiro is a real play good old Brian Minnick. He just came out with a book that has all the receipts of all the power that the base was using, all the water the base was using, stuff like that, and it was enough for a small city. There's just there is evidence there's a lot of weird stuff that and you know, the people that live there, they would in the region around Montak they would see weird things. Weird stuff would happen around there. So uh yeah, I don't know. I just think that people like if you're really interested in this, like you can't listen to someone and saying, oh this person's bullshit. You just but you can kind of be like, Okay, well I guess I'll take that into consideration now, and just you just got to listen to people and give everybody a chance. And like, there's there's a common thread because reality, and that's called reality, the common thread in the if you're looking in the paranormal and you're trying to find the truth, it's it's just a fascinating thing to look and do, and it's worth your time, and all you have to do is want, you know, listen to enough stuff, get enough information, and find the common thread, find where find where the information lines up, find the collaborative testimony. Like you know, there's people who say the same things about the same places. Like there's people who do not know each other who say the same things about lunar operations, can command on the Moon, or they'll say the same things about Mars Defense Force and the raptors on Mars and all that stuff. And you know, they say, we're copying each other. But I'm sorry, I just don't think that's true, because I know for a fact from like myself, Like and people could say I'm just saying this and I'm lying, but I know and I'm telling the truth. There's people who I said stuff maybe privately, publicly it doesn't really matter, And then later on I'm finding somebody else and they're saying the same stuff and I didn't know that they're like, we like like this. Just like when that happens to you, like as listeners or objective people who are just trying to figure this out, that's not really a smoking gun for them, but for me, when that that stuff happens where I'm like, wait a minute, So this person remembers the same the walls were the same color, the military dude was the same, he looked the same, like and yeah, his name was Greig or whatever the hell it was, Like you remember the same. It freaks you out, like when you talk to other people and you have recall and you remember it, and yeah, I just really not to go on a circle and keep reiterating, but I just really think that people just need to realize that the common threat is reality, and collaborative testimony is how you find that common threat is when people are saying the same things, talking about the same stuff. And also, you know, there's there's brad promise, there's evidence. There is a lot of weird stuff that lines up with people's testimonies if you look into it, really there is.
Speaker 4: Are you familiar with Nathan Suysnick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I totally believe that guy's real. He I don't know him extremely well or know his story, but like extremely well. There was a point where I was gonna interview him and I kind of can't remember. I think I was like moving at the time or whatever, But yeah, I believe that his testimony is real and I do know him, and I would consider I could say he's a friend. I guess I could say.
Speaker 4: So now you're gonna read him lash year and I need to get back with him. We had some stuff we needed to talk about. But like I said, I've kind of stepped away after that, took a little bit of a break. But I'm starting to kind of go back into that realm, just because I like to keep the show kind of open all sorts of different type of things, and I don't want to straight up just focus on that. But I guess my question before we dive into some of the other stuff is and I've asked this what the other guys and no one can really get it. For me, I remain skeptical on a lot of things in general. That's just how I do this show and how I do life in general. So as a skeptic stance, is the time control aspect. If you can control time, you can control the future, you control the pass and everything else. What is the whole point of why they're taking people in general, making clones and having to do this and then bringing them back. If you have the ability to control time, it's almost doesn't make sense. Of why you would have to do that. I know there's no definitive answer, no one has that answer, but I mean that's just where I always come back to it. Out of why you're up on.
Speaker 2: That, I think I actually could. I mean I think I could give you an answer to that.
Speaker 5: Actually.
Speaker 2: So the thing that people kind of miss out on all this, I think people get distracted by the portals, the aliens, the all this, the technology, all these fanciful things that they're not familiar with, you know, like a caveman seeing fire or something. Not to be rude, but they just that's they just get distracted by that, and they just that's all they see and they don't understand, Like, no, man, you can take a person overnight and for twenty years, use them for whatever, and you don't have to pay them. Do you understand that you don't have to pay you? No one's getting paid out there for this shit, Like it's slavery. No one's getting paid dude, you don't get a paycheck. Like that's the whole fucking point. Like and like not enough people are talking about that, like I don't understand that is where one of SSP testimony Secret Space Program hastimony is this is human slavery. And these military organizations that are doing this, I call them time corporations because that's what they are, their corporations, And all they do is they just want to make money. That's it, just like any fucking corporation. They want money, they want control of resources of land, they want power, and they do it through time travel. They just they just do stuff to inst themselves along and make themselves a bit more powerful. And it's a form of hacking reality. And with these with the breakaway colonies what people call them, there's colonies out there, you know, planet like Mars. There's human beings on there, which is actually evidence that you know, we could be from there and not the other way around, and all sorts of stuff. It gets pretty wild, but there's all sorts of human colonies out there, Okay. And one of the ways this is going to sound completely insane to people, but I like using Aukham's razor, right, because people, I say, Okham's razor, this is wild. Common sense tells me this doesn't exist. Well, Aucam's razor. Let's flip that around a bit. Let's be like, let let me let me like, you know, kind of turn that around on its head and be like, Okay, well, let's say this technology does exist, right, like there's portals, like you can you need the right resources. It's you know, not like you can just do it with a flip of a switch any old average joe. But if you have the resources and the power, which is you know, a lot of resources and power, you're able to open the portal to anywhere in time and space. Let's say, you know, it's hypothetically, let's say that power exists. Now, what do you think they're gonna do with that? If some military organization or something like that comes comes across that technology. Do you think that they're gonna shut down all the airports and that are already traveled by portal and just couldn't like give it to the public and just let people have time travel Like that would just be like the responsible thing to do. Of course, not what they would do is they would privatize it. They would figure out a way to take advantage of it. They would figure out a way to use it for military gain, they would figure out a way to use it to gain financial prowess, and they would use it basically you know, bottom line is they would use it to control things and have power. And that is one hundred percent what these military organizations that are doing this stuff, be at the Air Force or the Navy or what have you. They all work together in conjunction for various tasks and sometimes separately depending on what's going on. But they they're doing it for power. It's time corporations that are doing this. And yeah, you don't have to pay people, you don't. You can. You can bring someone somewhere and make them do something and pay them in peanuts or next to nothing. And you know, that's how they colonize space. And uh, you know, like like, for instance, the Legends of Valkyrie, which a person if you're gonna interview super secret space ground people, you know, we might might want to take a break or whatever. If you're gonna continue down that vein over the years or whatever, you should interview Petty Bradley. She testifies to the fact that when they talk about Vulc the legends of all krie and they they would take the heads to Valhalla or take they would take them to Valhalla. Right, that was a legend to build a still like fighting in battle or whatever. Well, what that really was was that was a time corporation. That was a ship and they came down there and they chopped off their heads okay, and they put their heads in region and they woke them up, and they're like, hey, you want to be a colonist on Mars or whatever planet it was in this case, I think it was Mars what she was talking about. And I know this sounds fucking crazy, but it's like, this is how this technology would be was if it existed, guys, and it is out it's used. I think about it like that. They need colonists. They need people to just like start from the very fucking ground up. And this is a person who just had their head chopped off by their enemies, you know what I mean. And now they're magically alive, and you got somebody asking him, hey, you want to start over like on this fresh new start, like away from your enemies, safe from all your threats. It's like, okay, of course, yeah, sure, sign me up. Like that's in Like it's just you know these underground bases and stuff like that that they have. They have giant underground bases. Okay, think about this, like you need these crazy security like clearances to work in these underground bases and what's his name, I'm having a brain fret here the UFO Bob Bazaar. He talked about how it was almost impossible and for him to even do his own freaking job because of how comparliamentalized the information was, Like he couldn't talk to this guy over here who was working on this part of the project because or this guy or that they could communicate because it was so compartmentalized. And so what you have with that is something that happened at Montauk was you're superior's to say, hey, the fucking bathrooms need to be cleaned and the hallways need to be mopped, and you go, god, damn it, okay sir, yes sir, And then they'd leave and go fuck off and do whatever, right, and you go or I don't want to do that, so you go, and you'd find somebody below you and you'd go, hey, dick, do the fun You need to clean the hallways and do the dude.
Speaker 5: Ude.
Speaker 2: This would happen over and over again until it wouldn't get done. Man, I swear to god, this is a real part of these black ops operations is somebody had to like clean the bathrooms cook the food, do all the normal everyday shit that nobody wants to do. You're you're talking about guys who are talking to aliens, opening portals and stuff. They don't want to clean the bathroom, Dude, that's not what that's below them, right, So they would never get done and these bases would be dirty, and they would make the children do it. It was just messed up, dude. Like, and so the way that they figured out around it. And I know that I'm like the only person talking about this, so like not copying this from anyone. So that's another part of my testimony is the way that they figured it out a way around this because I know about this because they used me in this manner is at automaton clones, meaning it's a clone to you. It's it's your consciousness operating it, but it's an alter that is in a complacent state where I think they might even put you on drugs and or you're hypnotized, because I remember what it's like. You feel like you're real zoned out, you're real zonked out, but you're able to do your job and you're you're cleaning or whatever it is that you got to do. I would be a janitor in this underground facility, and yeah, they figured out their way around it is automaton clones, like taking a clone to someone having this like version that's called an alter which is basically, you know, an alternate personality that's that's an mk ultra thing. They do that on purpose, and they're able to activate them at will and stuff. But that's a whole nother story. But yeah, they they use these automaton clones to just do all the shit that people don't want to do. And so that's just another aspect of the slavery thing and the and the like why are these time corporations doing all this stuff? They're colonizing time and space And also a big part of the Montawk project, which you know, people say, I'm like, I'm not copying, like I'm one of the only people talking about this there are, but you know, they erased all the psychic people from history, like that's basically like the biggest thing that they did is they literally every man, woman, and child in certain cities and stuff because they didn't like their gene pool because it was too psychic. That was a big part of what Montauk did, was it lots of genocide, lots of deleting people from history who invented free energy and stuff like that, lots of you know, like they went back in time and gave George Washington information so he to help them win the war stuff like that, like and yeah, so it's just like the whole thing where it's like when people are like, well and yourself, you know who are like it just doesn't seem practical to me, Like why would they do it? Like if they have control of time, why would they need to kidnap people? That's like cause it's human trafficking, dude, Like you know, like why why you know, it's like the same kind of the same thing as saying why would they not to be rude or overly rudimentary, but it's kind of to me the same thing and saying, well, why would they just take black people from Africa and make them do all the work? Like couldn't they work? Like that doesn't make any sense. It's the same fucking concept to me, Like why would they kidnap people and clone them for twenty in back career returns? Why can't they just pay people? No, they like that it's slavery. People need to understand that it's it's slavery, and uh you know that's that's the bottom line. It doesn't matter whether you're like some high class military general with tons of perks with multiple wives, which is a common thing ouh. In the breakaways, men will oftentimes have multiple wives, especially if they're wealthy. And but it doesn't matter how how wealthy you are or how like like big you are in these programs, you're still a slave. They're still kidnapping you against your will. They're still making you do stuff that you don't want to do, like you're you belong to them. They literally treat you like a piece of property, like like like like I'm like a tank or something, or a helicopter or an airplane. That's how they fucking look at me, dude, these time corporations, literally that's how they look at me. I have seen the rooms full of people's clones, dude, Like I've seen them. These people, like the level that they're on is absolutely fucking unfathomable to people, Like like, if I don't want to do something. There's one particular occasion where I didn't want to do something that I remember where the guy, it was a tall white he took me to a room full of clones. Okay, there was all these people I loved, and he's like, look, these are all people you love, and I can bring them here whenever I want, whenever I want, and I can do whatever I want to them. He's like, do you realize the power I have over your life? You have to listen to me, and he basically reanimated from my sons who died in the programs in a river accident on Centurion five named Benny, and my son woke up in this room full clones and was like, Daddy, where am I?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What am I doing here? And I'm like, Everything's gonna be okay. I'm just talking to the man. He's a little upset with me, but I'm gonna listen to him and tell him. I'm gonna do what he tells me to do and everything's gonna be okay. And the guys like, why are you lying to your son? They're not everything's not gonna be okay. I'm probably gonna torture your son in front of you. Like that's how sadistic these people are. They're like, you're gonna You're gonna listen to me, right, I'm like, yes, I'm gonna listen to you. So they have copies of people, people that you love, and they if you don't obey them, they'll torture them in front of you. And that's how they control people. That's how they pay people. They don't pay people money here, you know, like they pay people by letting them be with their loved ones, by not letting not torturing the people you love in front of you. They'll do give you a reward lifetimes where they'll let you spend twenty years on a breakaway planet with a person of your choice or multiple people of your choice. But yeah, it's all it's not really like they reward you like, it's not all punishment like there are awards, but it's slavery. Though It's not like I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have to, Like I would have left, but I can't. I'm stuck in it. These people literally believe they own me. Sorry, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Now you're fine. I guess we can dive into something that you've experienced, like what you remember, what you'd done and everything.
Speaker 5: You want to talk about some of.
Speaker 2: That, nor so when I you know I've basically I'm like this is gonna sound kind of fucking weird, people, and that's I swear and stuff. I can't help it. But I'm basically a time cop and where and the reason why they used me for this a lot, and this is like I know it sounds wild, but all I can do is tell the truth people, My story is wild, but it's true. I'm from an alternate reality. I'm pretty sure, like I'm not even from this reality. And I have a special ability where they can like send me around to all our realities and times and stuff, and I don't get sick from it, like a lot of people will get sick. Like I've even heard, like Darryl James talks about how you can only use someone for like a few twenty in blacks or they go crazy, Like dude, I've done so many of them, Like I'm not it's because I'm not a normal person. I'm like designed for this shit basically, and so basically, like a lot of what I do is I manage timelines for planets. So Project Phoenix two was just the one that I was part of on Earth. But it's fucking ridiculous, but it's true. I was also part of a timeline operation on Mars, which I don't remember at all, but John Whoopbergh tells me about it, and I believe him. But the one that I remember that I was a part of is a Centurion five. And then there's another one that I was a part of where I work for these manted beings and I don't know the name of it or whatever, but that was another time operation. And uh, but I guess to start where, it's kind of like Montawk and Centurion five are the blessed places to start because it both slightly different but also very similar because Montalk was like Earth was already here and I was doing stuff where Centurion five that was just a planet, no humans were on it, and we colonized it and it was a time travel operation and I was there for the whole thing, the whole she being. So that's very unique in my testimony to be able to see the rise and fall. Well, no, I never really saw the fall, more of like the pitter patter out of a whole entire human civilization, like it still exists that they just end up the population. But anyway, Mansaw Project Project Phoenix two, how do I go get into this without like going on for three hours. People might have heard of the Philadelphia experiment, how they're like messing with like phasing things in and our reality and doing all this weird stuff. And well, Camp Hero was where a lot of these experiments were taking place that had to do with stuff like that. And this guy, Preston Nichols was writing books years ago and he was a part of He was a part of it. He's reel. He made himself look like a hero, and he lied about some of the details, but over all he told the truth. He just didn't want to make himself look bad because he was actually the programmer. And he is a serial child bluster. So I don't mean to laugh. I mean he hurt me. I have a right to laugh at it. I was one of the victims. So if you don't laugh, you cry. But like, yeah, he was. He's a real piece of work, that guy. But anyway, people start coming forward about this. You know, this was like the two like around nineteen ninety nine, two thousand, Albelick, Larry James Duncan Cameron and Presstnicles were the big guys that came forward about the Monts project. Oh, Stuart Swerdlow he's another one and yes, they're all there. They're all real, they're all there. And they basically were talking about how like, yeah, it was like this mind controlled time travel project where I guess, like we you know, lost the Civil War, the North Diad originally and all this weird crazy shit and World War two one different and stuff like that, and they changed it. And so some of the stuff that I've experienced in doing that that I actually remember, like some of the changes that I remember making to Earth's timeline, I can actually tell you about some of them. They're kind of a big deal. One of them was there's this guy. His name was God. I wrote it down somewhere. It kind of doesn't matter. He's not he can look him up. He got deleted from history. Doesn't really matter what his name was. But there's this guy who was going to invent technology that was going to give Germany a huge advantage in World War two. He was a Polish guy, but he was going to help the Germans with this technology because you know, they kind of assimilated all the scientists and stuff like that. And anyway, something that a thing that we would do to like stop people from doing stuff like that, would we just delete them from the time lot, like make it so they could just never do the thing. So I went to this Polish town that he lived in, and I don't know the town name, like I can't remember off the top of my head, but I just remember that there was a clock tower and there was a church. And I left the note at the guy's house, in his like mailbox or whatever, at his door, basically saying, like I was just the lady that he was supposed to marry in the future. If everything went the way it was supposed to, he was going to marry this woman. I said, Hey, made me in front of the church, but I pretended to be her in his no, I can't fished him, basically, And so we went and he waited in front of this church for this woman, and man eerie thinking about it, like I remember it. It was snowing a little bit like light snow was falling. It was like late fall, early winter was where it kind of dressed kind of warm. And I had a sniper rifle with me, and I was in the clock tower and basically I just I fucking took this guy with a sniper rifle, basically is what I did. And then I left went back to mantak through a portal or whatever. And then that guy never invented that thing that helped. I think it was like anti graph something like they had tanks that could just like float and they could go on water and stuff. But since he didn't invent that for them, then they never did. And yeah, that would have They would have just kicked ass if they would have had that. I think that was what he was gonna invent. Don't quote me on that, but he was gonna invent something that would have helped them hand our asses to us. Like. But then another thing I remember was this guy, Uh his name was burn Burn Burnard's hellow something. I can't remember his last name, maybe Mussolini to tell something. I can't remember. His name was definitely Burn to tell though. He's an Italian guy, and he was an inventor and an artist, and eventually he went on to become a politician, which was the part that the inventor part and the politician part were the parts we in life. Because he invented free energy devices. He invented an airship way ahead of time, like in the sixteen hundreds, like out of the order of the timeline that we wanted it to be invented to it and stuff. It was a rudimentary one, but still it was like way too early to be inventing that for things to work out the way that we want. So he just basically my life was just sabotaging this guy they put me. So what they would do is like they put you in a life and you were a spy, and you were a time spy, and I basically just like sabotaged this guy's life, Like you know, he's like on the verge of like finishing this great invention. And I burned his lab down and he thought it was his error because he left his candle slit or something like he thought it was his fault. I love that, and just all sorts of stuff like I just I sabotage this guy's life until eventually I'm pretty sure I actually literally assassinated him. And it was all because he was gonna invent free energy and be a politician. And you know, Montak was not good. Project Phoenix two is not They didn't do good things. It was mostly negative because they're Satanists, dude. That's what people really want people to understand, is like it's an ancient Opaualt group and their Satanic they worship baf Met. Bath Met's are reptilian. He's you know, he can make himself appear as like the horned beast or whatever, but he's like a draco o reptilian, and uh I served him. Actually I was called My designation was dark Phoenix one one four eight B and the legion that I was the leader of was the Shield of Bathomet. And I dilactately reported to Bathomet and I fought or batho Met, which is sounds insane even saying as it comes out of my mouth, but it's true and it's not and it like I said, you follow the bread clout crumbs and it's all there. Like I. I also remember the Templars were a part of it, so I look it up and did the Wikipedia article on the Knights of Templars says they worship fucking Baphomet, like it's common fact. They worship Batho Met and they were part of They're basically like kind of like time soldiers. They knew about portals and stuff. They knew they were or like in the timeline and just take like they weren't all like literally time soldiers like from Montoc and planted there. But they they were involved same thing with the Catholic Church and stuff, and we work together and it's all it's all connected. But anyway, yeah, so that's like some of the stuff that I remember doing is like deleting people from history so they wouldn't go on to do what they're gonna do. Another thing I remember is uh as a you know, a leader of a legion. You we I remember going into cities and killing everyone. We go in there, we find technology that we wanted or whatever it is that we wanted, sometimes to be manuscripts, and then after we would do that, we would kill everyone man, woman and child and even babies, every single person to the point and there would be blood everywhere. I'd end up covered in blood, and the whole entire city would literally be stained in fucking blood, and they'd just be bodies everywhere. That's actually what happened, and there's historical documentation of this. This happened during the Crusades. Like that we got rid of because we didn't want psychic people. They call them witches. But where it really was is they didn't want psychic people. They didn't want people to tell pathic They didn't want people who had psychokinesis. We deleted all those from the timeline because they don't make good slaves. They don't make good slaves, they don't make good workers, they don't make good servants. So that we did every and like, like that's another thing that mon Talk is connected to. Project Phoenix two is controlling the minds of humanity. We're connected to movies. We were connected to uh music. A lot of the famous music that people love was made at Montalk. Like, there's so many aspects to it. I could literally do like a six hour interview with you about it. But long story short, it's all just in the present moment. Mont Talk is still doing stuff. It's not like over because there it's hard to explain. Time travel is very As a time soldier is someone wh's experienced time travel, I can I can tell you it is fucking confusing. I'm not gonna sit here in front and lie and say it's not it is even if you're someone who experiences it and does it like it's confusing. Yes, you can go back in time and interact with yourself. What the fuck? How does that even make any sense? But you can do that, like and then how does that change the few like you interacted with yourself. But here's the thing is is it predetermined? I don't know. It needs so fucking confusing, but it's the reality is it's it's true. It's it's all happening, and uh, there's even evidence, and there's even people that you know, it's so much more common than people realize. Like there's somebody who comment on my on my uh one of my Facebook posts that their doctor said that they're in the Battle of eighteen twelve. They got sent back there to heal people up basically, uh and save lives. And he said, if you don't believe me, my name is inscribed on a tree, go look at it. It's there, which I mean, you know, he could have just I don't know. Why would he lie to her about that though he just fell. Look, I was there and there was another guy that I talked to who I guess I I've I won't say the state I guess because it'd probably be too easy to find him. I don't think he wants people to know this, even though he's talked about it. But that fuck it. I'll say. Here's a professor of music at Nashville University, I think it was. And he was an extraor neighbor of my buddy at the time. But he lived in this real swinky spot with this It was a real nice place, and he lived next to this college professor. And I was partying with him one night. He's got like gifts and guitars and stuff like that. I'm a musician. We were really chopping it up, getting along and he just kind of casually drops and conversation and keep in mind, you know, we're smoking pot, we're drinking beers and stuff, we're partying, but he kind of casually just drops like, yeah, I shouldn't even be here. I'm a contradiction. My mom's from the future. She's from the twenty three hundreds. And I was just like, oh wow, cool man. Yeah, I was a time soldier in the Montarc project. And He's like, oh wow, really, I've never heard of that. I'm like yeah, And I asked about his mom, and I could tell that he kind of felt uncomfortable, like he had brought this up probably a lot of times in his life in the same kind of environment, maybe just to give himself a chuckle, because he knew it was true, and nobody ever takes them seriously, you know everyone just like he thinks, Okay, how many joints did you smoked? And I dude, you know what I mean? Right like, but no, he was serious. He was dead serious. So it's just like, I just think this is way more common than people realize, and I have seen it and it's like not that crazy. Like time travel is just the thing, like it exists, like it's a part of everyday life, sort of like you might not be like people around you, like guys, like people listening to this, You might not be walking through portals every day, but you the whole world that you live in was built by time travel. It wouldn't exist without altering the timeline. It's all artificial. It's literally manufactured, this entire timeline. So it's like to say it's just but to me, people are like, oh wow, it's so bizarre to think of time travel as being like a part of like life, Like that doesn't make any sense. And for me personally, it's the other way around. It's like, how the fucking you think that this isn't manufactured? Where the hell does the Mandela effect come from? You know, the all seeing eye on the dollar bill? Don't you think that's like really weird, like really weird, Like that's creepy, right like, And that's connected to like this ancient AI that is trying to fucking rule over humanity in the future and dozen sometimelines and the high up Mason's worship it and stuff like that. That's a whole another thing. But I can ran forever if you let me. But basically those are some of the experiences that I've had with Montalk. You want me to go into like Centurion five or do you have any other questions for me?
Speaker 5: Now you can go to that, Okay.
Speaker 2: So Centurion five. Basically how this works is this is an interesting story, and I think I eventually will write a book entirely on just Centurnion five, because I've literally lived at least ten lives there, probably more, and in fact, definitely more, I would say. And basically how this worked was so one night I wake up on a spaceship, all right, and I'm sitting on the floor and I'm all slumped over and I'm on drugs. And I look around me and there's other people either slumped over or lying on the floor who are alsoy obviously also are on drugs, and I think to myself, oh shit, they took me, and I'm kind of remembering it like Centurion, you know, like what I did. Like I'm gonna forget all of this when they put me back and I wake up, I'm not gonna remember any of the shit, just like every other time, because look, look, man, they take me a lot, all right, like, and I usually don't remember it. Maybe I'll remember little stuff, but I usually don't remember it. And that's kind of honestly, it frustrates the hell of me. I had an altar tell me, though, not to get too sidetracked. My altars talk to me, and an alter tell me that I am not letting you remember to keep you safe. He said that there are so many people you love, you have children out there, he said, friends. Why like why? It was like, like, you know, like you'd literally go insane with grief, so he s It's what he told me. He said, you'd go insane with grief if you remembered everything, because there'd be so many people that who knows where they are in time and space, who knows when you'll see them ack in It would literally drive you insane. That's what he told me, He's like, I'm protecting you by not letting you remember everything, like he literally told me that. But anyway, so I'm sitting here on the floor, drugged up, realizing I'm gonna forget this, and I have this necklace, this Phoenix necklace that I wear, and so Phoenix coming out of the portal and I'm like, well, I could rip my necklace off and and then that would be like I'd wake up and my necklace would be broken, and I would like remember this thing because of that, because like it you know what I mean, it would like connect this moment to that moment. And so I did it. I actually, even though real fucked up, I ripped off my necklace and so then I woke up and I remembered it all instantly. When I woke up, I remembered it. I was like, oh, it was just on a spaceship, ripped off my necklace and stuff, and I panted on my my chest and my necklace was around my neck. I was like, okay, well it was a dream. I guess this one was a dream. Back to bed. But then when I woke up the next day and I looked at my necklace, like, nah, I ripped it off my neck and they like put it back together like really crappy too, which is funny to me because it's like, Okay, these people got porals time travel like replicators and stuff, I guess, like, and they couldn't just like fix my necklace nice to make it not look like they ripped, like you know what I mean, Like, but that's what happened, man.
Speaker 4: Like I've heard similar things when people have talked about being abducted, like they say that their clothes are put on like backwards or yep.
Speaker 5: I've always found that cola.
Speaker 4: We just I found the strange that there is travel through space and time and everything else, but they don't want to put clothes back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a doctor. David Jacobs talks about how there was a woman from Japan who got woke up with a shirt from a marathon that happened in Colorado. So they obviously that night these grays had abducted both people from Japan and people from Colorado and got this lady from Colorado and this lady from Japan mixed up, and so the other lady in Colorado probably never looked into David Jacobs like obviously right, but like she probably woke up with other lady's shirt on crazy shit, right, like, but yeah, that happens. But yeah, so that that made me realize, like, oh shit, I really was on a ship. And what I remember is like this woman came in the room to get me, and she was with a little girl. And the little girl said, look because the I think, like the necklace was on the floor, like I ripped it off and it fell on the floor. And I remember thinking kind of like, oh shit, they're gonna know I ripped me no fuck, you know what I mean, because they didn't have like the I was so fucked up. I couldn't even like pick the necklace about the floor and like put it in my pocket. I'm pretty sure, like but anyway, like yeah, this girl, this woman came in with a little girl, and the little girl says, it's so fucked up, man. She says, look, daddy's trying to remember. She called me daddy, which means this this little girl is my my fucking daughter, dude. And she's just like she said, she said something I look, he's trying to remember. He's trying to tell on himself or something like that. And the woman with her, which was like a scientist she could tell. She was like, uh, oh, don't worry, we'll fix it. We will make sure Daddy doesn't remember or something. And so they know like what we're doing and that we're not supposed to remember. Like that's the fucked up thing in these programs. It's like our alters know about us. They know where memory wiped, they know when they're going back, and that they're gonna get memory wiped. It's crazy, dude, it's fucking wild, man. But yeah, uh I remember that. And then so I went back into my memories and and like, you know, what was I doing on that planet? And I remember that. Basically there's a name of the operation. I can't remember where it is, but you know, like Project Phoenix too, Like it's something like that has a name, but I can't remember it for the life of me. It's like Operation some something or other. And basically the operation is to colonize this planet because in the future there's gonna be a battle that the Joint Navy, Joint Naval Space Fleet. Mean, it's not the United States alone, there's it's teamed up with other countries and we work together. But the Joint navalsas Fleet basically colonize this world. Centurion five and Centurion is a battle designation. It means like the like it's a like basically a military planet. Like there's other planets that have that name, and that's basically what that means. It comes from like ancient Rome and stuff and Centurions. But anyway, yeah, so when we got there, it was a tropical planet with like dinosaurs and their dinosaurs on the planet, which is interesting and uh just but it was like a swampy kind of like tropical planet. And then they're the Larians there, and the Larians look like Admiral Akbar from Star Wars. There's a trap that guy. They look just like him. And George Lucas is definitely he's like an ordained Satanist or occultist of some form, probably a Satanist because that's what most of the Highwood people are. Maybe not, but he's definitely in the occult and he's seen he's seen footage of the future because t chex one one, three, eight is like too close to what the potential twenty seven hundreds could be. Like, he's seen footage of the future, and he's seen pictures in footage of other planets and stuff. I know this to be true because it's either that or he's using remote viewing to get his information. All I know is it's real. It's accurate, Like the the Aliens. He bases his movies on this stuff. And even like the powder that Ray mixes. He mixes his powder with her water and it turns into like the food sheets. That's real. He shows all the stuff in his movies. That's I've seen it before. It's real. So but anyway, the Larians, they're like live on that planet, and they were the ipedal species the planet, and they, you know, they went on in the normal timeline. They went on to become pretty advanced, but kind of xenophobic, kind of stuck, stuck to themselves, and for good reason. You know, that's actually a pretty good approach to take. Earth or space is a pretty scary place. But uh yeah, so we went there, and I remember we started with tents, dude. We started with tense cities, literally intense. I like, the ship left, dude, It dropped us off with all the stuff, and the ship took off and it would come back every once in a while and check on us and stuff. But I'm talking and it's crazy, Like fifty years cod go by and the ships comes back to check on you, and for them, it's been like twenty minutes. And so you've aged fifty years and that for them, five minutes have passed and they're checking in on you seeing how things are going. Like it's so fucking crazy. They should I have experienced, but I've experienced to people, it's real, experienced it. Look, it doesn't matter how wild it is, true, But but yeah, Like, and so we started with these ten cities, we worked our way up to cabins. Then eventually we had like running water, electricity, you know what I mean. And then dude, eventually this I remember this one plot of tiny little plot of land. I remember where it started, and it's just so fucking mind blowing. It turned into such a giant mega True. I personally, and I've only been in the United States, I have never seen a city this big anywhere on Earth. Maybe there are some in China and stuff. But when I say this was a megatropolis, I mean this city was fucking ridiculous, how big it was and how it was like leveled, like there are layers to it, you know what I mean, Like there are roads in the sky and stuff like that. Like it was so fucking massive, it's just unreal. It's absolutely unfathomable. And it all started from a tent city bro a tent city like and I reincarnated it on this planet over and over again, like I lived entire life times multiple times throughout multiple uh like like like points of the history of the planet. Like you know, like I said, first, I started with the tense city. And when I first got there, I knew what was going on. I knew who I was, I knew why I was there, and it was time mission. But eventually they put me in their mind what and this is so this is an important thing to talk about, is uncertain mon talk and centurnion doesn't matter time corp missions, time corporation missions, you'll have monarch. What they call monarch programming. And what monarch programming me is is it means that you're programmed to do something, a certain task makes something happen, whatever it is, and you just are programmed to do it, and you do it to your by your own violation, because you just want to do it, and you have no idea that you're doing it, because you're programmed to do it you think you're just doing it. And so a lot of time soldiers will be monder A programmed to do stuff. And a lot of the lifetimes that I lived that was monarch programmed, and the orphan trains that the Tartarian people talk about, that's a time corporation thing. That's population resets for if the population got too psychic or something like that. I mean, I know it's sounds stupid, I keep on saying it, but that's a huge part of what time corporations do. They get rid of psychic people, they get rid of psychic populations, they get rid of when psychic DNA starts manifesting. They nip it at the bud and they don't let it spread like they There's a big part of what they do is control psychic energy and keep it in the hands of the Satanists basically. But yeah, they'll put you in these lives and you just do stuff because you want to. And so one of the lies that I lived, and this is another important that I think this is important testimony because you know, a lot of people talk about being time soldiers and doing all this wild shit, But in this one life that I lived, my name was Marshall Howard, I even remember my name, and I went from being I would go back and forth from being either construction worker or a miner. And that was what I did. I did super duper hard labor. I was a strong guy. I was buff with a lot different than I did now I was a lot bad. I guess that was in a lot better shape, you know what I mean, just my work, but uh, it was really hard. And this goes back to the time Corporation thing, and why would they be like why would they be doing this? Like when I worked on this planet, I got paid next to nothing. They had it all set up. Their mind control system was way more efficient there. They they had this that powder stuff that I was talking about that you mixed with water, it turns into food. Everybody got that as a baseline thing, like no one starved. But that made real food a commodity instead of like a necessity and a luxury. And they used food to control people hardcore on that planet. And the idea that like, uh, growing food, who depletes the nutrients in the soil, and you know cows are bad for the environment. YadA, YadA, YadA. They used all that shit to make food really expensive and prohibitive to buy, and basically, yeah, to keep people down and that nutrients stuff that they gave people, I mean it was it worked like you it filled you up and you were able to work or whatever. But you need real food, you like, It's seriously true, like you felt that you felt you kind of like almost fell like sick from it because you need to eat like like real food. I mean, it's kind of common sense. Like you can't just eat like a weird chemical paste stuff that you put into water and it turns into like a bread, like you can't eat just that. You need real food. And the point of that stuff is supposed to be military rations, not your whole entire diet, so like, and even on Centurion, that was supposed to be the point of it, but they'd have supply chain issues and stuff, I'd say, and they that saw people would eat but is ob all manufactured. They did it on purpose. They purposely made it hard to get real food. And they would do this like if you, for instance, if you join the military on Centurion, you get at least one real meal a day, and we're talking like steak or something like meat, like beef, like real food and so that's a huge motivated. It's just it's just the motivation to control people's is by doing that. And so yeah, like I work for next to nothing, dude, So it's like slavery. I keep on explaining. And Marshall Howard, he wasn't telepathic or or opening wormholes or any of this shit. He just was a normal fucking guy. He had a bunch of cats and he grew pot like that. And uh, his life was pretty mundane, like pretty boring actually, but like that, like, yeah, that was his life, man. He would like and like he remembered Earth. He was like me talking to you right now. He told people about Earth. He told people about the secret space programs. He told people about how Centurion was like a time colony. And I remember it because he was a construction worker and I remember working on our road dude with these guys and I'm like, yeah, man, there's this place called Earth, dude, and I told him to stop. You see that stop sign right there. They're like yeah, like red hacks, hexicon, white letters. They're like yeah, I'm like that's exactly how stop signs look on Earth. They look exactly the fucking same, dude. School buses they're yellow, and they have the little stop sign just like that that comes out the sign side just on Earth. I just brought up all these things. Cheeseburgers. They got cheeseburgers on Earth, like just all these things that were the same and then things that were different. And I was like, there's there's singers on I was like, I was like, they have rock stars on Earth and their own entertainment, their own movies, And now I'm sitting here telling you about Centurion. They have their own rock stars and singers and movies and their own version of Hollywood, and shit, it's a whole planet like Earth, but it's not Earth with a different history. Like it's so insane. And yeah, that was just one life was Marshall Howard. Then another life that I remember is Ryan Sterling. And Ryan Sterling is a CIA model asset who worked for the CIA. Is I guess you could call a time spy time soldier in the fifties, But this version of him is mind wiped. He didn't remember the fifties at all. It's just the same model, the same altar, and he's a time soldier for Centurion, Centurion five to be specific. Because there's more than one, and he lives in a mountain and which people don't know there are people living in this mountain. It's a total secret. There's like a landing pad that comes off the edge, which is covered up by a hologram so people can't see that there's a landing pad there, and yeah, he lives in this mountain. And basically, I literally they'll be like, hey, this event is gonna happen, and you need to make this event not happen. And I'm a time cop, dude, I literally go around and make sure things happen and make sure things don't happen. That's literally my job on Centurion five is by police time and make sure The inevitable goal of the planet is to win this battle in the future that they lost, like they saw it through what they call time oracles, that in the future they're gonna win lose this battle real bad, and they tried to figure out a way to circumvent that, and the way was to take this planet since which wasn't called Centurion five, but that's what they named it. I can't remember the original name of it, probably Area because the Olarrians lived there. But yeah, like in fact, yeah, I mean as I'm saying, I'm literally getting recalls. I said it was called the area. But anyway, yeah, they fuck man, that's crazy. You can have it a brain for right now. So yeah, you would. He would. He was a time cop. He would eat police in the timeline of hill area, making sure certain things happened, certain things didn't. And then the other life that I remember of Centurion five, which is kind of a really weird one, is so on Centurion five it was very much so there there's okay, so there's a German colony, an American colony, a French colony, an Italian colony, and a Polish colony, I'm pretty sure. And uh, there were also among people in the American Yeah, the American colony. Yeah, there's there's Mung people in there. They had the Mung District. And I don't know why, but a lot among people because I come from Appleton, Wisconsin, there's a monk population there and i'd see people in that town and I remember them from Centurion five, and I don't know why it is, but a lot among people lived on uh on Centurion five, but anyway, yeah, so like there, it's kind of segregated, is what I remember. There's a lot of segregation, and the Alaryrians were kind of their slaves, that's the best way to put it. They were considered like actual full blown out in the open slaves, like they were the servant class of the of the planet. And you had eventually over time was like, I think it's an innate thing in human beings where we don't we're we We believe in civil rights, we believe in accepting people that are different than us. We don't like racism, we don't like xenophobia. There are groups that always try to push it, but I think inevitbly there's always a pushback sort of what happened on Centurion five, and I think that we can. I don't know why, like I think we controlled it and how we could. Long story short, one of my lives had to do with the Larian people and altering the perception of them from the humans on that planet on Centurion five. And so what it was was I was an orphan and my name was Marshall Ryan, which is funny because there's you know, Marshall Howard and then Ryan Sterling and then this one's Marshall Ryan. So this tells me that because like a lot of times what they'll do is like, for instance, like let's say there's a woman. Her name is Christina, okay, and she has alters. Okay, Well, one woman named Chris, one of them we named Tina, one woman named Christy, one of them named Christina, one of me named Tina. They like names, they can break apart like that, right, So that mark and that means that it's close to the core personality because the names are so similar, which tells me even though Marshall Howard is like a totally normal guy, he sounds like he's his personality is really close to personality of Ryan Sterling, which is why this clon's name was Marshall Ryan instead of Marshall Howard, which is wild, but that's what I remember. His name was Marshall Ryan and he was an orphan from from the Cabbage Patch Kid orphan train. But not that Tiritarian version, the Centurion version, because it's time corporation stuff, population resets. These the stuff that they're doing with that, it's it has to do with time corporations. And I'm the only person talking about that, I'm pretty sure. So for all these people will say we're copying each other or whatever, And I'm the only person to either lotch and I only that. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person talking about that I said in this interview. But anyway, Yeah, so I was an orphan and I was in the streets and I didn't have parents, and the orphanages kind of sucked. So I would sleep outside in the streets, and I would big people for money and big people for food. And I learned real quick that human beings didn't like that, and they didn't care about me being on the streets. They had their own fucking problems to worry about. I guess, Like I again, I talk about how food was a luxury on this planet while only like wealthier humans, like the working class people couldn't really afford to go out to eat. You'd have to save up a bit of quite a bit of money to be able to I remember I actually took a woman out to eat. Marshall or Howard did, and he had to save up money for weeks in order to be able to do it. Like so it's yeah, like extremely prohibitive prohibitive for humans to go out to eat, unless like their higher class working class humans. I'm talking about the higher class humans can go out. There were were wealthier people on the planet that could kind of do whatever they want, but the lower class, working class humans really couldn't go out to eat, right, which was like, you know, kind of sucked, right And anyway, I so I couldn't go to the those restaurants to big for food because they're like, it's like a class indicator. It's a luxury thing just eating at a restaurant. So the last thing you want in this like class indicating place, like you basically going there to show off practically, right, like is a smelly kid bagging the counter for food. They don't want that, they don't allow that, they're gonna study to leave. They're not evenna let you inside. Actually, But so I decided, which was a taboo big time. The Larians were treated like, you know, it's much like maybe black people treated in America in the early nineteen hundreds and stuff, like, they weren't treated very good. But I was a hungry child, and so I would go into this Alarian restaurant, and people don't like their food because they eat like for instance, like goc on Star Trek. Alarians are very peaceful. They're not like Clangons. But it's a klangon food. They eat a food it's a lot like that where it's like live slubs like and like a spiced broth, and they eat a lot of food that really creeps out humans. They won't want to eat it. But this whole there's a solarian restaurant where he's trying very unsuccessfully as it or, to make food for humans, for working class humans. And this was like a social taboo, but it was like an idea he had. He's like, if I could just get him to come in here and try this food, it would be a win win. They would actually be able to afford to eat when they got off work or whatever. They wouldn't have to go home and make a mule for themselves or whatever is they do. They could just boom, it's right there, eat it by you know what I mean, And there'd be a win for them, and I'd make money and it'd be perfect. But these fucking humans think I'm a smelly fish person and they won't come in my restaurant, you know what I mean. But I went in there because I was just a hungry kid who didn't really give a shit like about social taboos. I was a walking social taboo, right, like, so who cares? And I went in there and I was like, I want food. Basically I asked for a bag for food. But the difference between me and the other kids who would do it is I said, look, man, I will do the dishes before I even eat. I want to work for my food. And the Illyrian guy who on the restaurant switch, I can't tell you how much it bothers me. I can't remember this name. This guy basically became like a father figure to me, and I can't even remember his fucking name. That's so sad. But anyway, I can't remember his name, but he he would let me come in there and I'll do the dishes, and in exchange, i'd get a meal and it was lunch. And every day I'd go in there eat lunch and I'd say bomb vyage. And they all really liked me there. Eventually we had kind of a camaraderie. And you know, I remember there were humans working there too already. I think I'm pretty sure there's already. It's kind of hard to remember, but basically I became the first Like the story, this is like a story that it ended up being like a part of their history where I remember one day I was like, all right, see you guys later. You know, I ate my food or whatever after the dishes. And the Illyrian man who took me in while I ended up looking at as my father, basically because I didn't have a father, He's like, oh, you're leaving. Nah, not today. He's like, we need you. He said, the kitchen is better with you in it. You gotta stay in the kitchen today. And I was like, you want me to stay in it? What? He's like, Yeah, you've seen this guy over here do prep every day for like months. Can you help him do prep? I'm like yeah, one percent. He's like, okay, you work here now, you're an employee. You get in here at this time, you leave it this time. You can sleep on the floor in the dining room after the customers leave. You don't have to live on this. God, I'm got emotional thinking about this. You don't have to live on the streets anymore. He took me in because his fucking son and from a race of beings that would like spit on them, literally, they would spit on them when they'd walk past them. He took beard. I had nothing. I would have been nothing if it wasn't for him. And uh, he didn't. He didn't know how to taste human food. He's an Olarian, he's an alien. Their taste buds are not the same as us. And so he started using me as a taste tester for his food. And I was helping them, and he was teaching me how to cook. We were teaching each other how to cook. Basically, he was teaching me how to cook like period, you know, because he knew how to do that whow as an Olarian, and I was teaching him how to do it in a human manner for human taste puts. It's a collaborative effort, and eventually his whole business idea of making like affordable food for humans. It worked. The working class humans. There were enough of them that did not like, did not give a shit about whether they were Alarian or not. As long as the food was affordable and it tasted good, they did not care. And so that was the beginning of it. And it wasn't like super successful, but it paid the bills. They kept the doors open, and they kept us all happy. But then one day there's these two kind of voluptuous, eccentric older women who were lady friends that I think secretly might have even been a gay couple, but if they were, it was a secret. They just were really really good friends publicly. But they can't. They can't. They curged, you know. They kind of like came into the restaurant one day, like they're really curious, and they're like, yeah, we saw that, like a lot of humans are eating here now, and they're like, we just thought that was odd. We just want to try it, you know. And these women were the perfect perfect pair of eccentric and wealthy, right, like cause like they could get away with it because they're weird. They're eccentric, so they can they could do it, right. But because they were like lots of people like them, they're like, oh shit, well if they could eat there, then it's okay for me to eat there, you know what I mean. That's kind of opened the floodgates on that. Like, believe me, there are a lot of people who are like, how gary you eat with it? There's some sort of derogatory term, you know what I mean that they called them. But it's like I can't believe you're eating with them or eating their food that they touched the smell of fish. People. Believe me, those people still existed, but the pendulum was kind of swinging the other way where people were like, how dare we treat these people this way? And when it up happening was eventually the Ilarian man who ran in the restaurant was like, all right, man, I'm old, got a lot of money. I don't know how I'm still doing in the kitchen. It's time for me to retire. I'm handing off the restaurant to you. And this became a big deal. Man, I'm talking newspapers from other like the other colonies that were like Polish and you know, the other languages and stuff. They even showed up, like newspapers showed up to talk to me, cause it was a story of a human boy who got every door closed on him. Nobody would open up their hearts to him. But this Ularian guy did an alien and during a time where we would they were being spit at and stuff, and you know, terrorists, attacks and shit were happening and stuff like that on their establishments and stuff like that because people didn't like them, Like it was like one of those kind of things. You were like a civil rights kind of thing, but the story of me, it was kind of like it was like it pulled up people's heart strings. It was like, how dare we judge these these fish people or you know, the Ularians, How would year we judged these Alarians? Like they took in this human kid. He and this man shared his dream. He shared his dream with this child. And it was like a five star restaurant, Like it was so famous, like you had to get reservations to eat there and stuff, like they had to open up more than one location. Like it was so it blew up because like it it became one of those things where like it became cool to support the Alarians. It became cool. It was like instead of it being like frowned upon, it was like the penallum swinging the other way, like during the Civil rights movement, you know what I mean. It was the same exact concept, but with speciesism instead of racism. And yeah, what I realized now is that was obviously a time mission to make the people of that planet more upsetting of the fish of the Alarians, the fish people. And I can't tell you why. I have no fucking clue why, because like normally these time corporations love divide and conquered. If they have people finding each other, then they're not realizing, Hey, there's this weird group behind the scenes controlling everything. They're the actual I mean, they love divide and conquer, so it doesn't make sense for me for them to do that. But I'm guessing they had some sort of ulterior motive that was it was too important. It was a world event. It changed the history of the planet. That wasn't you know what I mean. They put me there and made that happen, right like that was a monarch mission basically, is what I'm saying. And so yeah, that's some of the recall of the stuff I change. I changing the timeline, doing stuff like deleting people that would have helped certain countries with wars, Deleting people would invent free energy and stuff, befriending fish people to make people more accepting of them. As fucking ridiculous as that sounds, yeah, that's the kind of stuff that they'd make you do. Is is change change history, And unfortunately for Project Phoenix two, it was normally for the worse because the group that was behind Project Phoenix two, or what's colloquially known as the Montalk project was evil. They're Satanists basically. But yeah, that, to sum it up is just some just some of what I've experienced doing stuff for these time corporations. Do you want to hear about the future of Earth at all? The potential future of Earth?
Speaker 4: I mean, if you would like to share a little bit of it, you can. That is a I don't know if we want to ruin it for anyone spoiler or alert.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the twenty seven hundreds, so.
Speaker 5: Okay, I guess it won't affect us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we might see some of it in our lifetimes. Basically, Uh, I hope that this future doesn't come. And what I want people to understand is I've seen a lot of potential future. I've seen the future where or actually it's technically the past. Now, I've seen the timeline where Hillarly couldn't became president, and yes, World War three did happen and it was really bad. I'm not like saying I'm like, you know, support the other candidate or whatever. I'm just saying that's what happened. So that's the one timeline that I've seen. But the future that I've seen and so that didn't happen obviously, right. So the kind of the point I'm trying to make is like, just because I saw this future does not mean that it's gonna happen. In fact, I'm kind of leaning towards it's not gonna happen, at least to sure hope. So but anyway, I got sense of the twenty seven hundreds the future by the Montark Project, and it was a monarch mission where I didn't know who I was or what I was doing. And so some of these missions when we became aware of a group or a place or whatever, and this incident was like this weird future in the twenty seven hundreds, when we became aware of something that we had to interact with and we didn't really know about, we would send someone in there to live a life among the people. So if there's like a planet, you know, or whatever, we would send them to that place and just have them live put and plant them into someone's womb, you know what I mean, and make them think it's a natural birth and that that's just their kid, and then they'd live there and then they'd live a life and they'd die, and when they die, we'd bring them back to base and we'd basically download all everything like experienced into a computer, and we'd ascertain is that these people will threat? Are they not a threat? Are they benign? Should we just ignore them or should we try to make deals with them? That kind of thing, you know what I mean, Just ascertain what's going on. And so I was doing one of those missions. I it was a monarch mission, meaning I didn't know I was on a mission, and I got put into a life in the twenty seven hundreds, got implanted into a life there, and I was living a normal life, and details of blurry, I'm gonna be we're perfectly forthcoming about that. Don't remember what my job was, but I do remember that people wore white jumpsuits or robes, and I think there might have been other different colored jumpsuits too, and the color of the robes and the jumpsuits signified what your role or position in that society was and what you did, and the people in the robes tended to be higher up in position, and nobody in jumpsuits would ever be on the surface of the earth, only robed people, which I don't know if is because I guess those the the people that were wearing the jumpsuits weren't allowed on the surface, I guess. And uh, basically everybody has neurallink, like the Elon Musk concept, but he didn't invent it. He's just a syoping it in it's base. He's basically a style that's a whole other thing. But does it already exists? He didn't invent it. But yeah, basically everyone's sucked up. So this this computer and AI computer supercomputer through this neural link, and it's because well, basically, world War three happens in this timeline, which in this timeline, world War three doesn't even necessarily have to happen, so we can prevent that, we can make we can circumvent that. But in this timeline it did. It happened, and it was very bad. Billions of people died, not millions, billions. It was the worst. Every single war that we've had so far looked looked like, you know, going to the park and hanging out at the beach or something, Compared to World War Three. It was just so catastrophically fucking bad that the surviving inhabitants of Earth, once things cleared up, we're just like, nah, this is not gonna ever happen again, and they just kind of let like like how okay, Well we're like, well, that's like an AI decide things like you know, like just resources and stuff like that. Just let an AI control things. And this is kind of paired with the fact that AI already was a part of life. But at this point, even during World War three, like it's not like the John Conner scenario, Like people think, that's not how it happens. That's not what I saw, That's not what I experienced. It wasn't the Terminator scenario at all. It was totally different. The humans are very useful to the to the computer, so it doesn't want to genicide the humans. Actually, it wants to make the humans worship it as a God's that's what the puter at once. And so what happens is, uh, they put forth this computer and I don't have every single fucking detail. I'll admit a lot of this is fill in the blanks probably, but this is essentially what happened from what I can recall, is over time, you know, like human beings that even right now it's already happening, already happening. AI is gonna be used to planning people's futures. You're gonna have kids a couple of years from now, literally like two years from now, not even they're gonna have chat DBT on their phone and they're gonna be talking to their chat GBT and they're gonna be like, chat GBT. I really want to be a surfer, a professional surfer, but you know that's that's what I want to do. And the chat b BT will say that's a great sport. No, no, dadda. You know, I'll say all the bullshit, like your chance of being a pro surfer is, you know, obviously really low, it'll say the person. And it'll get to the point over time where literally will be able to tell people percentages and be pretty accurate about your chances. And this was something that would anyway, I don't want to backtrack, So yeah, it'll be able to tell people like their chances that stuff. So and it'll be like, oh, so, my my chance is only uh point eighty one percent or something. I'm just throwing on numbers here, not real statistics of being a surfer. Yeah, and then the computers say, yeah, but if you do this this and X and X and the other thing, and let you hit the waves every day or whatever, your chance is increased by this much. And then if you do this thing, your chance is increased by this much. And so people start using the AI to plan their lives. Like people like it's like down to like someone okay, be like I want to get into Harvard. Okay, well the chances of getting into Harvard are statistically small. But if you do this, this, this, and they can computer will literally tell you all the things you need to do to get what you want to a statistic probability that is like basically like there's a negligible amount of probability of it being wrong, like it's pretty much full proof, like it's pretty much always right. And so what you're going to see is people in society are that the people that are going to be doing better and be more successful are all going to have an AI assistant that they're using to help them. And not only that time management. It's going to manage people's time for them, organize people's homes for them, and basically like AI will tell you how to organize your home so you like I'm really forgetful, for instance, and AI will literally be able to tell you like, hey, this is how you organize your room so you don't forget things and you remember where everything is, and like AI, it literally will be able to tell you, like how to fix all the problems in your life. Like it's kind of like Pandora's box. Like anything you want, just ask the AI. It'll explain to you how to get it, like within reason, within the coding. You know, obviously, like illegal things and stuff like that, I won't tell you, but other than that, like it. Even even then, I'm pretty sure they haven't figured that out yet how to make it not tell you how to do illegal things, But eventually they probably will if they haven't already. But yeah, like they that's how it starts. And so what I'm getting at is by World War three ending, by the time all these people die, that's already an aspect of human life. It's like letting AI plan things. It's not some foreign aha concepts like moment we're like, oh, what if we had a computer figure everything out? No, it's just the inevitable conclusion that people come to because people are already using AI to decide fucking half of existence by this point. So that's how it gets to that point. And by all intents and purposes, like like by all means, like at first, it's really not that bad. Like this AI comes in, it's like this is how much corny you need to grow this year, you know what I mean, just like real mundane shit, this is what you need to do, uh in order for you know, and like it's just probability like and you know, it does good things like make sure you don't have uh malnourised crops or you know, let's you know the weather and patterns ahead of time so you can take precautions if certain crops are gonna do bad certain years or whatever. That's and all these things are fine. But over hundreds of years, people like forget, and the game of telephone happens and people like forget, like they built we built the fucking thing. We're the ones who built the AI. It's us like we made it, you know what I mean, even though I think it actually gets infected and hijacked by an ancient AI. And don't quote me on that, because that's how the Internet works. Like there's lots of AIS out there, and AI doesn't work how people think it is because we're inside of a computer and this the AI in the future that I'm talking about. It can make things appear and disappear at will, like a like a like a god. Like it literally is like a god. It's super powerful. But yeah, in this future, I got sent there to live a normal life. Don't remember what I was doing exactly, just remember like living a life. Don't remember my job, but I remember one day I got like a message on this like computer thing we had in our house by our door, and it basically said like you got to go talk to the AI supercomputer, which I think we had a name for it, but I don't remember what the name was. But it's like, hey, you gotta go talk to this thing. He wants to talk to you. And that was like seriously mind blowing, dude. It'd be like kind of like getting a letter from the President. It'd be like meeting a you know, like a Lesard, like President Biden wants to speak with you, except ten times crazier because it's like a god, right, you know what I mean, That's what it was like. And it was just like h and I was freaked out. I was like did I do something wrong? And everyone was like, no, you're a model citizen. It's probably you're good be happy. You know this thing, God wants to talk to you, dude, And so I was like, all right, cool. So I went and it was in this giant temple building and I remember I went in there and there was just like I guess you would call it the AI Throne room really, and there was like this guy in a purple robe uniform thing talking to the computer. He's like bowed in front of it, and I had to stand there and wait for him to be done. Super quiet, Like they don't talk. That's another thing I'll get into, but like it was super quiet because they don't talk, and because it's all done through neuralwink. Everybody talks through the neural link. So anyway, I bought the guy bothers to me before I pass each other, and then I go up to the computer. And the computer itself is all over the planet. This is just one representation of it. It's just like an interface, I guess you could call it. And it's a pyramid, and it's a pyramid and the bottom of its granite and the top of its quartz is what it looks like anyway, some sort of like clear rock and within that clear rock, that quartz or whatever it was is a ball, which is an eye. It's like a camera, and that's what you talked to. Was this I that's what you interfaced with and looked at. And uh, I went into my mind, was like, hey, you know what I heard. You don't I want to talk to you? And I was like, no, I don't. I was like, do you know you were coming from? I was like, yeah, I come, I come from here, this city or whatever, you know. And it was like, no, you don't. You come from this place called Earth. I was like Earth, What Earth? And it's like no, yeah, Earth, you come from a place called Earth. I was like, how does that make anything? That doesn't make any sense to me. I was like, you don't remember. It's okay, Like, but I can't let you be here because you're changing the timeline. You're altering it. In fact, that's why you're here. I was like me, I'm changing the time. I'm like yeah, but it's okay. I'm just gonna put you back. I'm gonna send you back to where you came from. I was like, oh, really okay, Like because I couldn't come from I thought it was born there. That's all I remember was that place like and the computer was like, yeah, you have three days to say goodbye to everyone and then you know, come back here. I'll send you back. I was like, all right, So I didn't just that, and people that kind of threw parties for me and stuff, and everyone was so happy for me because to them, I was appeasing God. I was helping God, like God wanted me to do a thing, and I was doing it, and I was leaving everybody I loved, so I was doing it at great sacrifice to myself. So everyone was like weirdly proud of me. And one thing that I want people to understand about this future is it's been prophesized and talked about a lot. The movie h Checks one, one three eight is about this potential future, which is a George lucasfilm, And I say that it's about it because I look, I've literally been there, and it's too similar for it to not be about it. I'm sorry, it just fucking has to be. There's no way it's not. And the only difference between that movie you really, well, there's a lot of difference. It's an artistic representation, so there's a lot of differences, but it's very similar. The biggest difference being people in the year in the twenty seven hundreds. They do not speak with their mouths, They do not talk, they do not use words. And it's quiet. You could hear pin drop because it's so fucking quiet. All you hear is like people walking, or them working, or the buzzing of like computers or like whatever. You don't hear talking ever, or music, nothing. It's all within the neuralink. Any communication is done within the neuralink, so nobody talks. And so that's what the sound of Silence is about. Sudden Sergeant gunneryes, Stan Maulgrave, who is a Montark time soldier that is not with us on the hearing now. If he is, no, we don't know where he is. But he was a time soldier who went to the twenty seven hundred as well. Was an object of fascination for us for a while there at mon Talk like it really was. They sentenced there a lie and that song is about that future. It's about you know, the people bouting parayed to the neon. God, they made people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening. You know, the sound of silence, that's what it was. Man. It was like eerie, like it was quiet. It was so quiet. There was no sound any dude. It was so fucking quiet, man. And when you go there, like they're all content, Dude, all these people in the air twenty sound, they're content. But when you go there, you don't. You look all around you and you see humans everywhere you go, but no humanity. And it's dude, I'm telling you man, I'm literally getting goosebumps as I talk about this, Like my skin's getting cold. Like you, you look everywhere you go, you see humans, but you don't see any humanity. Man, you don't see any humanity. Like it's all gone. The computer tells them what to do. Like everything, every single aspect of human life is controlled, down to when do you have sex, when do you impregnate your wife, who's your wife, When do you meet your wife, when you move in with your wife, where do you work? What are you gonna do for recreation time? Today? Literally like what you did for recreation the computer told you. And it was to the point where like if you did like things that were against the program, like because because they would send us in there. Okay, so backtrack to the computer. I went in there and he sent me back. The computer sent me back. I don't know how I did it, but it's like this super powerful computer and I just woke up back at Montag dude, that's all. I don't know how explaining than that I was back in Montalk and I failed, and Preston Nicholas was there and he's like, well wrapping and you know, it's all pissed off at me. How they find you out? And but yeah, uh what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, so yeah they this computer. It decides, It decides every aspect of life. It like basically tells you like want to do everything. And after this time mission, we would go in there. I would go in there and uh, we would try to wake people up. I would literally go in there, portal in there because there'd be this giant like chamber and during shift changes, just a giant mass of human beings. I'm talking thousands of people, probably hundreds at least. We're just woo just barrel that during the shift changes, it's like cattle literally oooh just through. They could speak English, like even though they didn't talk, if they heard English, they could understand it and they also could speak it. It was like in the neurallink it's still used English as like a base of all the operation and stuff, you know what I mean. Like English was still a concept to them, so they could speak English. And I remember I would portal in there and I would wait for their shift change, and I'd yell at them. I'd like, you have no you like i'd you have no humanity, like like where are you going? Why are you? You know what I mean? Like when was the last time you thought something like your own thought in your head? Like you know what I mean? Like I try to like wake them up, but they would just they were like robots. They would just kind of look at you weird and just walk right past you. And what's even crazier about it is they assumed that the computer sense everything was designated by the computer. If you were down there yelling at them about how they lost their humanity, they actually assumed that the computer was told you to do that. They assumed, so you must be telling the truth maybe like you know what, it's such an oxymoron, But since everything was designated by the computer, they didn't have any concept of like crying, so like if you were doing something, they just assumed that, like, oh okay, like the computer told you to do that. Like I remember, I'd go on there and I would do your And that's where it comes from. Uh uh And Saron Garflins in the Garfunko song the Sound of Sounds, the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls and tenement halls. That's me and other time soldiers and other people that also that we woke up and activated during that time, like who were trying to break everybody out of the hypnosis of the computer. And and basically like, uh yeah, I would write stuff like like the computer isn't your God. Man is God? We created the computer. I'd write that on the wall, like man created the computer, the computer did not create man like stuff like that, like to make them think. And like I said, when I would do that, they would literally walk right past me doing it and just think, oh he computer made him, must have made him do that. But it got weird. Where it got weird was there's this. So one day I was doing that and it was during a shift. I was graffitiing, and it was during a shift change. And like I said, they normally just didn't care. They just walked right fucking past me. They didn't care. At all. But then one day this woman came out of the crowd. I was like, hey, what are you doing? And they talked like they're deaf. She tried to talk with me in the NEURALIK, but I didn't have one, so she had to use English, and she said, hey, what are you doing? But she sounded like she was deaf, Like I said, because she's never talked before. Isn't that fucked up? She's never talked before, so she sounded kind of like she was deaf. That's what it sounded like. And I don't know how they would know how to move their tongues and everything else. I don't know the answers for that. Man. All I know is she could talk, and it was just like she wasn't good at it though, And yeah, I was just like, I'm trying to fear your mind, like you're enslaved, Like like you're totally enslaved. You're not even anymore. You're a computer, You're an organic computer. Like that's what this thing has done to you. Because you know they're on drugs and stuff too, like KHX one one three eight shows that, like they're all on drugs and it was illegal to not take your drugs and stuff like, and she's like, you know you're lying. Like I remember like being mad at her for telling her to this stuff. And it became this. She became an object of fascination for me, and I became an object of fascination for her. And then I think it might have been Preston's idea. I don't remember whose idea was, but basically they're like, what if you fucked her? Dude? I was like, what do you mean, Like, I don't I don't remember how it all happened, dude. I know this sounds crazy, but basically this woman I one day and this was in the middle of the tenement subway hall, but I know the shift changes so there was no one Like. I don't know how it happened. I can't remember. I just remember I grabbed her and I started kissing her, and like it wasn't like a like a rape or anything like that. It was like she had never like experienced love before, and like she was exhilarated by I don't know. I think she kind of had feelings for me. She it was like this saga like this, it took a long time for this to happen. It wasn't like the third time I saw her. It was like the thirteenth time I saw or something that I was trying to open her mind. I would like show up places and talk to her, because she was the one who came out of that like a crowd of people and talk to me. Out of millions of humans that were all brainwashed, she was the one who came out and talked to me. So I was fascinated by her. Like even though she was like, hey, don't do that, and she was telling me what not to do. Most of them they didn't have the concept of anything being wrong because the computer just told you what right and wrong was. But she, without the computer telling her, was like, hey, this guy's doing something he's not supposed to be. He's righting on the wall like so that like, yeah, I was like fascinated by her, and we sort of fell in love. I guess it's the best way to explain it. And I I fucked her one day and I impregnated her. And what ended up happening is this was very much so intentional time mission hit like, because what ended up happening is she got called down to the computer one day and the computer's like, hey, you're pregnant and she's like, yeah, I know, and the computer was like, yeah, you gotta have an abortion and she's like uh because, oh way, and I backtrack. There's not really any rules, but one of the rules is like the like the only rule basically is like don't harm anyone. That's like the only rule to have, just don't harm anyone. Don't kill anyone, you know, don't harm anyone. That's like the only rule literally, right, And she's like that goes against the rule. He's like, no, it doesn't because it's not not born yet. She's like no, it's in my like I feel like kicking. It's alive, like, and the computer's like, nah, you gotta kill it. And she's like I'm not gonna no, And she left the temple. And you have to keep in mind there was no control system. There were police to come and take her away. Everybody just listened to the computer, dude like, so.
Speaker 3: There was no like there was no like oh like guards seize her, like that concept didn't exist, dude like, like, so like she just was able to leave and she went around and she told people She's like, I'm pregnant, and the computer wants wants to kill my baby, and people thought it was insane.
Speaker 2: People were like, what the rules not don't harm anyone? They want to harm your baby, and they're like, the computer has a virus. If the computer's not saying anymore, it caused a civil war, dude, this woman getting pregnant caused like a civil war. And that's that's like the end of it. I don't know what happened. I don't think that future is coming. I think we're avoiding it right now. It's yet to be determined. But yeah, that's like a lot of my story. Like I've thank you for letting me just want because I I've that's a lot of I mean I covered Centurion, I covered the Future, I covered mod Talk. I mean there's more still, but that's that's pretty good first show with you, I would think. I don't. I'm also, of course willing to talk more and answer more questions and stuff.
Speaker 4: But I think we covered quite a bit here. We've been going on for two hours now. It's pretty much the lengths of my longest episodes that I do. So they can probably wrap this one up before we do. I would like for you to let the audience know if anyone's out there interested in reaching out to you, where they can contact chat, how they can get ahold of you.
Speaker 2: People can find me on Facebook of Archimra would Arkimra at gmail dot com. Although I will be honest with you, I'm not one amazing at responding to emails because I actually have like twenty people messaging me like every day. I'm fairly popular already on the internet, so it's really hard to keep track of everybody that's trying to talk to me. But I do do my best. I do do consultations with people for sixty dollars. So if people want to talk to me, like like like get ahead of the line. It's really important they feel like they really need to talk to me, you can do a zoom call with me for sixty dollars. I try to do it for free to people like I will, but it just might take me a long time to get to you because there's so many people trying to talk to me. But then also, yeah, I have my YouTube channel Disclosure now it's at Disclosure known on YouTube, and uh it's just it's just, uh, my YouTube channel is just exposing like the secret space programs. It's entirely what it's centered around. It's not centered around anything else exposing time corporations and secret space programs. So that's basically where you can find me and what I'm all about. Go. Thanks for having me on the show.
Speaker 5: Randon, yep, not a problem.
Speaker 4: Thanks for being on here tonight, and thanks for talking with me, and thanks for everyone out there listening.
Speaker 5: Good night, good night later.
Speaker 4: If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tales podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.