Speaker 1: The UK last time I said these welcome my.
Speaker 2: I know you ever.
Speaker 3: Remon come on, come on, I said, come.
Speaker 4: On, com.
Speaker 1: Pleat yeah, pleas you. You don't need me to show the way. Why do I always happy said.
Speaker 3: Come my mama, come on, mama, come on, come on. Well yeah, b please you. I don't want to sound complaining, but you know the playing please please me like I please you little sid for tap kind of thing. The Fab Four's first foray in an album format March twenty second, nineteen sixty three in Great Britain. Of course, it would take almost a whole year, at least eleven months for them to splash down in America and become the phenomenon that they would become. March twenty second, twenty twenty five. Before we look at to look back at significant events and people tied to this particular date in history, including but not limited to these. Seventeen sixty five, the British Parliament passed the Stamp Act. Well, it didn't pass Muster with the Colonist It was repealed a year later, but it was kind of the beginning of the end for British rules over these what would become the United States Ice Hockey's first Stanley Cup Championship game played on this date in eighteen ninety four, Montreal defeated Ottawa. During the Prohibition era, President FDR signed the Colin Harrison Act this date, nineteen thirty three, allowing the sale of beer and wine with an alcohol content of three point two percent. And you may remember the three to two beer rule for under twenty ones in Ohio before they got ahold of themselves and started making sense, you have to drink a lot of three point two beer or wine. The Grand Cooley Hydro Electric Dam in Washington State officially opened on this date in nineteen forty one. To this date, it is still the largest capacity power station in the entire country. Let's see nineteen seventy eight. Carl will Of, a seventy three year old patriarch of the Flying will end his high wire act, fell to his death. Sometimes when you tempt fate, fate bites you back. He was on a walking on a cable strung between two hotel towers in Puerto Rico, lost his balance. Never catch me up there, ye see twenty twenty one. In this state, ten people killed in a mass shooting at the King Supers supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. The shooter Ahmad Alyssa sentenced to life in prison. William Shatner Captain Kirk is ninety four today. Liam, we need to find William Shatner Lucy in the sky with diamonds at some point this morning. George Benson, great jazz guitarist, is eighty two today. Guarantee we'll hear some Benson before the morning's over. James Patterson turns seventy eight. Wolf Blitzer is seventy seven. Andrew Lloyd Webber, the great composer, also seventy seven years old today. Bob Costas of Small Snatcher and a Big Name and Broadcasting is seventy three today. Singer actor Stephanie Mills has a birthday today. Matthew Modine, the actor is sixty six. Football Hall of Famer Jim Covert is sixty five. Keegel Mike and Keegan Michael Key as a birthday as well. Let's see Reyese Weatherspoon is forty nine and a former NFL defensive end and philanterp philanthropist JJ Watt. Easy for me to say, turns thirty six. If it's your birthday today, it is absolutely the best day you could possibly have. You get to do it with the people you love, doing the things you'd love to do. And that's truly my wish for you. It's five forty one this morning.
Speaker 5: At nine, Mike Allen goes where other hosts dared not tread and on not talking about the men's room.
Speaker 3: On seven hundred.
Speaker 4: WLW, Miami University President doctor Gregory Crawford started a lifeman.
Speaker 3: In Actually, today is going to be pretty sunny as we get on through the day and mostly Sunday, a high about fifty five, clear until overnight hours night. This is when the rain really hits the road and your roof and whatever else is outside. Showers entered the area tomorrow morning around eleven o'clock. Severe weather is possible on Sunday again a high in the lower to mid fifties. The rain clears out for Sunday night, Monday and mostly sunny day in a high then of fifty eight. It is fifty degrees. And guess what, Liam Tomlinson's here seven one hundred WLW, Sport. Liam, have you recovered from the big party last Saturday?
Speaker 6: I'd still struggled throughout the week. I think I'm just getting back in the thicket things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt about it. Mamme Tree is already on the lone waiting, and I'm supposed to back her up on her song this morning. I didn't even know what she's singing. You're musically talented, Gary Jeff so well that, there's no question about that. But it's going to be put to the test this morning. I fear so what we got going on here?
Speaker 6: Brother, Kentucky defeated Troy seventy six to fifty seven.
Speaker 3: Was just one guy, of course, a whole team of wildcats can beat Troy. Well, there was multiple in the horse when you put it in. Well, that's right. You don't look in the mouth. You're in trouble anyway. Continue.
Speaker 6: Xavier fell at Illinois eighty six to seventy three. Kentucky and Illinois will meet in the round of thirty two Sunday at five point fifteen.
Speaker 3: Very good. What else we got?
Speaker 6: Vanderbilt fell to the Saint Mary Gales fifty nine to fifty six. Bail to Miss rub it in Baylor top Misssippi State seventy five seventy two. Ole Miss defeated North Carolina seventy one to sixty four. UNC tried to make a comeback, but they were down twenty two points and it just wasn't enough. Cincinnati facing Atlanta United this afternoon kickoff except for two thirty.
Speaker 3: You can listen to that game on ESPN.
Speaker 6: Fifteen thirty, five days away from Red's opening day, they play against the San Diego Padres today right here on seven hundred WLW. Airtime is at four ten.
Speaker 3: There you go here on the Home of the Red, seven hundred WLW locked onto news radio seven hundred WLW. Hi.
Speaker 7: I'm an eleven year old Kansas Survival is it Jersey?
Speaker 3: And a little bit taken back the fact that I did not know, I didn't prepare anything, and I'm supposed to sing backup with Mame Tree, Mam Tree, good morning. What's going on? What am I supposed to do for you?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 9: He told you when I'll say I'm back, I'm packing up. You say I'm packing up, You're my backup? Okay, all right, I'm packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm packing up.
Speaker 9: I'm packing up.
Speaker 10: I'm packing up, packing up, I'm packing up.
Speaker 9: I got my tacking and I am my reds the base with Jesus Christ. I'm packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm packing up.
Speaker 9: I'm packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm packing up.
Speaker 9: I'm packing up. I'm packing I'm packing up. I'm packing up, I'm packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm backing up.
Speaker 9: I'm packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm packing up, I'm packing up. I'm packing up.
Speaker 9: I got twour planes, going to fill them up, packing up.
Speaker 10: Packing up, packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm bagging up.
Speaker 9: Oh home, I pack them up, the home and packing up, packing up.
Speaker 3: I'm bagging up.
Speaker 10: I'm packing up, I'm packing up.
Speaker 9: I'm packing up. Hey man, packing.
Speaker 10: Up, packing up?
Speaker 3: Are we done?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? How did I? How did I? How did I do? Mammetry?
Speaker 8: Plus?
Speaker 3: Okay, good, I've never heard that song before in my life. Thank God. I only thank the good Lord. I only have to learn one lyric.
Speaker 9: It was printed in nineteen forty six. Okay, it was redone in two thousand on Alexa.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Alexa play packing up.
Speaker 9: It's about.
Speaker 3: I was trying. I was trying to set off your Alexa machine.
Speaker 12: Narc no.
Speaker 9: Apell, nor would I think the name?
Speaker 3: Who? What are you talking about? Mammetry?
Speaker 9: It's saying packing up? An old black lady started singing at eight years old in church with their mother. Okay, Dorothy Marble, Yeah, no, Dorothy.
Speaker 13: Shoot, nor.
Speaker 3: Thought I thought you said Norwood. I thought this had something to do with the lovely city of Norwood.
Speaker 10: Dorothy Norble, Dorothy Norble. Okay, I'm packing up, right, I'm packing up. Yeah, I'm packing up. You're not backing me up picking up?
Speaker 9: No, I'll leave it to you, Darling.
Speaker 3: All right, baby, it's it's good to talk to you always. Did you have a good time at the party last week?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, I came home. I boomed at the mount for three hearts. All the smoke allergy?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well we do allow smoking at huddles, that's true.
Speaker 9: Red carpet visitors this year, I don't have seen so many fans, did you.
Speaker 3: Did you get a chance to meet Dick from Dayton? He was there none.
Speaker 9: He came to tell me goodbye, and I thought he was that Belly Birch Quarter from Dallas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh are you talking about You're talking about Billy Billy Buck Roscoe was there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Roscoe? Yeah, I thought it was him, tell me goodbye. Said no, I'm Dick from Dayton, said I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Dick's still not on the line yet this morning. I hope everything's all right because h well, he got pretty got pretty wild last Saturday.
Speaker 9: Well it's spring, you know, that's right.
Speaker 3: And it has sprung. And thank you for being a part of my wonderful spring celebration. Mametry.
Speaker 9: It was h up my life too, baby.
Speaker 3: All right, take.
Speaker 13: Care of We love you and Thelvis did come very good.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it, all right. I guess that's the end of the conversation. It's hard to tell with with Lynette five point fifty two and some change right back after this.
Speaker 15: In this week's Marketers Report, Corey march So, CMO of ELF Beauty partner if I hurt Women's Sports, talks about partnerships.
Speaker 3: I see browns as antennas. So we send out the ELF signal and what comes back is people who want to be a part of this story. Why are we partnering with iHeart because we want to advance women in sports.
Speaker 15: As the number one audio company, iHeartMedia can get more people to hear your message than anyone else. For better results for every budget, visit Iheartadvertising dot com.
Speaker 16: The weather's probably going to just start to enjoy your weekend. We'll have clearing skies and mostly sunny skies in the afternoon and it'll feel like spring will hire at fifty four. Your FC Cinnai match kickoff will have partly cloudy skies and fifty five degrees at two thirty Saturday night will stay clear until the overnight hours and cloudy skies afterwards. Low of forty two Sunday, Here come the showers. They're expected to enter around eleven o'clock. From your severe weather station. I'm Lee Mawen, who's radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 17: If Joey Pearson had listened to his critics, he never would have driven cross country with twenty two bucks in his walk. If he'd listened to those who rejected him, he wouldn't have sold his hair for food, And if he'd liked the will to improve his craft, he never would have become America's top macaroni artist. That's the fighting spirit, the same fighting spirit. Mike McConnell brings to your morning the latest news, traffic, weather and more Monday morning at five on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 18: Our iHeartRadio Music Awards celebrated the music in it.
Speaker 3: For that, we have to go to our friend Dick from Dayton.
Speaker 19: Good morning Dick, Good morning Garry, Jeff, how are you doing fantastic. We don't have a whole lot of time, but I wanted to thank you for making the trip with us a lot absolute and I'm sorry we couldn't come up with a sound system so you could play your yuke for everybody. But I know you got to perform there in the back for a little while and entertain the troops.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I played a little bit in the back.
Speaker 13: It was pretty good, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: I noticed you really liked the sandwich tray. You kept coming back and coming back.
Speaker 13: Oh, that was good.
Speaker 11: That was really good, Gary Jeah, Now I loved it.
Speaker 3: Our friend Dave from Dayton, who provided you your uber ride, Yeah to the party. He needs to hear, He needs you here. Here's the Red season, of course. Opening day is Thursday, five days away. Yes, Vegas has the reds at winning seventy nine and a half games in the upcoming season. So are we gonna go over seventy nine and a half?
Speaker 7: Dick?
Speaker 3: Are you optimistic or well? Will it be under? We need your dick pick here.
Speaker 12: I say we'll win eighty six games.
Speaker 3: Eighty six games day from Dayton? Are you listening, Dick says eighty six wins for the Reds this coming season. There's money on the line, Dick. If you if they win over seventy nine and a half games, we're in the money again. How about that?
Speaker 8: That'll be nice?
Speaker 3: Will listen. I don't have a whole lot more time, but I I wanted to tell you it was such a pleasure to have you at the party last Saturday. Everybody enjoyed your company and your incredible flair for the dramatic.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 13: Oh, I forgot to tell you.
Speaker 11: My birthdays in two weeks.
Speaker 3: I know. And if people want to send you a birthday card, where they send it? Dick two five.
Speaker 8: Seven nine Wall for Drive two five, forty Ohio.
Speaker 3: Dayton, forty Ohio. Okay, get those cards in the mail. It's Dick's birthday. It's also Pete Rose's birthday.
Speaker 13: Yep, the great American.
Speaker 3: But he won't be celebrating. No, no, say good night, Dick.
Speaker 4: Good night, get it, Jeff, have a good day.
Speaker 3: And not thinking about podcasting, think again. More Americans listen to podcasts than add support.
Speaker 20: Forecast from news Radio seven hundred WL John.
Speaker 16: Ray moving out, Cloud's moving out as well. We'll have sunshine on a pleasant day on a high of fifty three. Tonight mostly cloudy, sky's alow thirty two. And Sunday that's your rainy, windy, and severe storm possible type of day, a high of fifty five. We're looking at forty seven degrees at the moment. Rain is coming in from southeastern Indiana. It's swarming Fayette County, Franklin County, northern Dearborn County. And it's currently in Ohio in the western part of Butler County and some in Hamilton County. But again light rain, nothing to write home about. Our next update is that six thirty I'mley Maowen News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 20: News twenty four hours a day. It was a radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Jeff Weilerhonda dot Com into the first official hour of this Saturday morning edition for Saturday, March twenty second, twenty twenty five. I'm Gary Jeff Walker. All of the nonsenses over. Now, we got we got the first half hour out of the way. This is where we get really serious. Oh but wait, Dave's on the phone, so maybe we'll just have to see what happens from here. Dave from Harrison is this morning Dave from another location. Are you in Destin, Florida right now?
Speaker 21: Dave?
Speaker 3: True or false?
Speaker 13: Fall about halfway then Colin, Uh, Alabama?
Speaker 3: Culin. It's one of my favorite vacation spots is Culin, Alabama. It is absolutely one of the most beautiful garden spots in all of the South. Colin, Alabama. I love it. So, how is Colin, Alabama? This morning?
Speaker 11: Dark?
Speaker 12: And?
Speaker 3: Uh? What the heck is that noise?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, listen.
Speaker 8: David, Jim what's the Jim tex and may or something?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, is that what the sound that your phone makes?
Speaker 8: They didn't mind it been.
Speaker 3: What is that a duck call? Or what is that?
Speaker 8: It might have been a duck call?
Speaker 22: On Hey, hey, congratulations on a great party in twenty eight years, my friend.
Speaker 12: It was tremendous.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you could make it this year before your big spring break trick today. But I'm telling you what, there were a few people that didn't make it, but you made up for anybody who didn't get to come last Saturday because you were the bell of the ball. You were the hit of the party. It wouldn't have been the same without you and I'm so glad that you made it.
Speaker 12: Well, I had to make up for the previous year.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you didn't have to make up for anything, but it was good to see. Hey, hey, Dave, do you know why it's hard for raccoons to make friends? Zero because they're always talking trash. You know, it's been it's been proven that more Americans watched television than any other appliance. And and you know what my granddad used to say. He used to say. He used to say, if everybody liked the same thing, they'd all be after your grandma.
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my grandson was telling me that, uh, the teacher was yelling at him the other day for something he didn't do. You know.
Speaker 12: It was yeah, it was homework.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Hey, did you ever did you hear about the actor that fell through the floor.
Speaker 21: No, it was just it was just a stage he was going through.
Speaker 3: Jeff, Yes, Dave, you know, you know, before you before you finished, Dave, I'm going to tell you what I love about you. The is probably your consistency. It doesn't matter whether you're in your little oak paneled dad jokes study in Harrison, or whether you're on the road in Culin Alabama. The quality of humor is still the same.
Speaker 7: I'll take that as a comrade.
Speaker 3: You well good, because if you took it as I intended it, you probably wouldn't be real happy with me right now. Anyway, Please continue.
Speaker 8: So what do you call a guy who fills her tank up of the gastion?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Fill up, fill up, Dave, Dave, enjoy your vacation.
Speaker 23: Jokes told by Dave from Harrison are not necessarily considered funding by the staff, management, or advertisers of seven hundred WLW or his parent company, iHeartMedia. If these attempts at humor have caused you to roll your eyes, made your stomach churn, or we have considered the entire exercise to be a colossal waste of time, we deeply apologize. Now back to our irregular programming.
Speaker 24: Legend claims Jacob wants discover a giant gold mine in Superstition Mountain in Arizona. However, once passed away without sharing the mind's location. Since then many have set out to find it, but none have ever returned, meaning they can no longer listen to Bill Cunningham's show.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham His show is Golden Monday. Twelve noon on seven hundred WLW tri State Ford buyers.
Speaker 2: It's the last call on new twenty twenty four fords at Mi Castrocey.
Speaker 3: Fifty five degrees and a nice day all the way through. Tonight is when the clouds roll in. Tomorrow there's a possibility of some severe weather, rain and some heavy winds for about eleven o'clock. Tomorrow's high again in the lower fifties. Monday mostly sunny again and fifty eight.
Speaker 25: Advanced Imaging specialist is sought by Nikon America's Inc. And Cincinnati, Ohio to provide technical and application knowledge for microscopy and imaging products responsible for technical components of advanced imaging sales to end users. Salary is seventy five thousand dollars per year. Requirements include a bachelor's degree in bioscience or a closely related field or its equivalent, plus two years of experience in product sales within the imaging industry. The experience must include two years of professional experience in a sales role using microscopy and scientific instruments and high performing imaging applies in two years of experience working with the following tools and techniques Confocal and super resolution, occasional travel within the local metro area of Cincinnati, Ohio. Apply online at https cool and slash slash careers dot Nikon Instruments dot com, or email resume to Danielle Berry, Associate General Manager hr at daniel dot Berry at Nikon dot com. Reference zero zero zero five.
Speaker 4: Texting enrolls you in reoccurring automated text messages can sent, not required to purchase message in data raise me.
Speaker 26: Apply Hey Dan, how you doing. I haven't seen you around the gym for a while. Yeah, I've really fallen off since I turned forty. I just don't get the results.
Speaker 3: I used to get. Give me a lower testosterone lower T. Yeah, I went through it a while back. Once you hit forty, your body has less free testosterone. I got Nugenics Total T and it's made a huge difference for me. I've seen that ad on TV. Is it for real?
Speaker 27: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 26: The key ingreeting is something called testin or which helps boost free and total testosterone levels to help you trim up and stay lean.
Speaker 3: And it's made a difference for you. Man, I feel like I'm in my twenties again.
Speaker 26: At work, in the gym and in the bedroom are they still getting on complementary bottles for people to try for themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just need to send them a text.
Speaker 18: Text peck to three two one three two one right now for your complimentary bottle of Nugenics Total t the number one selling testosterone booster at GNC plus Text now and will include a bottle of Nugenics Thermo our most powerful fat incinerator ever to help you get back into shape fast, absolutely free. Text pec to three two one three two one. That's pack to three two one three two one.
Speaker 3: I remember well the Saturday morning when I just randomly picked this song out intro Old Radio Rick, and that was the disc that was on the device he was working on that morning. I didn't know if he to move west Nat Kinkole and get Joe Kicks on Route sixty six. As we head on the road again to our friend in Indianapolis, Old Radio Rick with a with a reception report. Do you remember that morning, Rick?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 12: Oh all two l It was a forty nine Silko console and uh yeah, oh and love the Love the tune by Bobby Troops there.
Speaker 3: I I'm I'm just telling you that that was you told me that and I freaked out because you were freaked out. I can't believe that you just played that song Gary Jeff, because that was on the thing I was going to talk about that way, and I had no idea.
Speaker 12: It just was kism indeed. And that's not the first time you've been psychic either. I recall you playing me in with the Mexican Radio on a day when I was working on a radio shack set that was made in Mexico.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's freaky stuff happens. Hey, man, it was great to see you last Saturday at the party. We had a great time.
Speaker 12: I hope you did it as a blast as always, of course, and got to see some old friends and make a few new ones, and you know, just just a wonderful time. And of course the most entertaining part of the whole time is walking back into the bar behind. I guess one of the regulars who blurted out about every profanity. I know, it's like, what the blank is going on here? Yeah, well, not used to the place being hoppin'.
Speaker 3: I guess that day wasn't for them, It was for us, So you know, absolutely right, and we'll have a day for them, and whoever was wants to show up a little bit later on today too, because well Russ never sleeves and neither does the bar except when they force us to close for legal reasons. But anyway, what are we working on this morning? How are we receiving the program and all of that good stuff?
Speaker 12: Well, you are coming in five by five by nineteen thirty five Montgomery Ward Airline console radio with a seven tube super heterodyne with an RF stage. So she's one hot the EXCERP. You've had a beautiful dial on it that has the big tuning knob and then it's got smaller dials.
Speaker 3: To show.
Speaker 12: Both volume and tone. Hey, let's just jump to the catalog, shall we? Certainly a world at your fingertips from the cozy comfort of your armchair, with the effortless, effortless turn of a dial, questioning that the best entertainment of the world can be yours, Madrid, London, Paris, Berlin, right in your own home. I really think listening to Berlin in nineteen thirty five would be considered entertainment. I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you like Nazis in the third ride, sure.
Speaker 12: Springtime for Hitler All Lords Airline AC radios now have this new long and short wave feature. Well that's a blatant lie because not only did they make easy radios that were AM only, but a in this actually medium wave not long way, so could try kids. By actual test, they outperform an expensive make radio that guarantees foreign reception. Note guarantees has one open quote and two close quotes, so I don't even know what that means. Most wards airline radios have instant dialing as well.
Speaker 3: And instant dialing.
Speaker 12: Instant dialing, let's jump down further in the cattle where it lists out the main features enormous distance, getting power, okay, personal tone control, instant dialing. It groups one hundred and twenty one stations directly into East, West, and Central zones. Also has numbers to be used in regular way if you wish. In other words, it's got station ized tuning. So there's one hundred and twenty call letters station call letter sets on the dial.
Speaker 3: Oh back, how do they those?
Speaker 12: Well, thank you for the segue number one. It doesn't there's nothing instant about it, but it says no numbers to remember. Oh yeah, that's a problem. What's the frequency of seven hundred? Wow? Again, I can't remember. But the other problem is, yes, it's so freaking tiny. Even the blow up of the dial in the catalog, you still can't read what til letters are.
Speaker 8: Whoop.
Speaker 12: See. Okay, so we've had word salads before. I'll close with this number slid one paragraph complete with three type six D six, one, Type six B seven one, Type seventy six, one, Type forty two, and one Type eighty super Airline guaranteed tubes and senate equipment and instruction sixteen to fifty one and one hundred and seventy one to five hundred and sixty five meter range for one hundred and ten to one hundred and twenty four fifty to sixty cycle alternating current twenty five cycle models available for extra charge.
Speaker 3: I just want to turn it on and listen to the radio. Rick, I don't mean, I don't mean Joe Ji through all these hoops. Oh my lord. All right, Well, it sounds like quite a beut though, And you say it is coming in five five five, So it is a it's a great d x.
Speaker 12: Er, right, it's a gorgeous radio. It's a great d xer, and it's it's damned that's not mine.
Speaker 3: Well, God, blessed. Go home, God bless and have a great weekend. Thank you my friend Old radio Rick at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to get in touch, Maegger with my guy John from Window World.
Speaker 3: John, we talk does all the time.
Speaker 4: Let's talk doors and what a new door can do for your homes energy costs.
Speaker 3: Bad doors equal high energy costs. Just like bat bar.
Speaker 16: Your FC Cincinnati match kickoff will have partly cloudy skies at fifty five degrees at two thirty Saturday night, will stay clear until the overnight hours, and cloudy skies afterwards. A low of forty two Sunday. Here come the showers. They're expected to enter around eleven o'clock. From your severe weather station, I'm Lee Mawen News Radio seven hundred, WLW.
Speaker 3: Seven one hundred and WLW Sport. Good afternoon in Cincinnati for Socker at TQL Stadium.
Speaker 6: The afternoon match today between sc Cincinnati and Atlanta United. Pregame coverage begins at two. Kickoff is set for two thirty. You can listen to all that action on ESPN fifteen thirty. It's March Madness right now. The round of thirty two is today. Yesterday finished up the round of sixty four. Baylor topped eight seen Mississippi State seventy five seventy two. Alabama b Robert Morris ninety to eighty one. Robert Morris gave them all they had though. Iowa States Dean Roll Lipscomb eighty two to fifty five. Colorado State upset Memphis seventy six to seventy, even though technically it wasn't a Vegas upset of twelve over a five. Yeah, Duke beating Mount Saint Mary's ninety three to forty nine.
Speaker 3: One thing about David Lipscomb. When I lived in Nashville, like more than thirty years ago, David Lipscomb was an Naia school, and I remember when both Belmont and Lipscomb made the jump to Division one, and it hasn't been all that long ago in relative comparison. So just a note about the folks from Lipscomb. Nice tribe, but you're still not up there with the top of the echelon. Anyway, go ahead, there's.
Speaker 6: D one schools that have been trying to make the attorney for years that I know. Vaynerbilt fell to Saint Mary's fifty nine to fifty six. Daggers in my heart, you had the anchor down shirt today too. In honor Ole, miss beat UNC seventy one sixty four, Maryland top Grand Canyon eighty one to forty nine, Florida steamroll Norfolk State ninety five to sixty nine, Kentucky top Troy seventy six to fifty seven. Marquette felled to New Mexico seventy five to sixty six, Arizona steamrolled Acron ninety three to sixty five, Xavier fell to Illinois eighty six to seventy three, Yukon topped Oklahoma sixty seven to fifty nine, Bryant fell to Michigan State eighty seven sixty two, and Oregon dominated Liberty eighty one to fifty two. Kentucky faces Illinois in the round of thirty two Sunday afternoon at five point fifteen.
Speaker 3: You can catch all that action on ESPN fifteen. Who's played today?
Speaker 6: Twelve Steed McNee State faces Purdue in the first game of the afternoon, Patino and Caliperry Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Saint John's cash is at two forty. That has to be the Marquee game of the day. Just considering the coaches backgrounds. Both national championship winning coaches both coached at Kentucky at one point or another's that's huge.
Speaker 6: In this press conference yesterday, coach Patino said the only similarities between him and Calsey both Italian and they both liked basketball.
Speaker 3: Michigan and Texas.
Speaker 6: A and m face off at five fifteen Drake in Texas Tech square off at six' Ten creighton And auburn at seven TEN Byu wisconsin at seven forty, five Gon Zagie houston eight forty In, Ucla tennessee at nine. Forty it was the first time since two thousand and eight that all thirteen through sixteen seeds lost in the. Tournament that what what do you? Mean first time since what two thousand and eight that all the seeds thirteen through? Sixteen there was no upsets in that.
Speaker 3: Bright no big upsets. There there's always a twelve five and there are usually eleven six and ten, seven which you, know there's not much of a difference there when it comes to the. Seeding but you're, right there's always that fifteen that beats the two and but not this. Year, okay how'd The reds do?
Speaker 6: Yesterday The reds play this afternoons Against San diego yesterday they beat The mariners five to. Three of, course airtime is at four to ten pregame coverage because at three forty right here on The home of The red seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 3: Wlw, hey this Is Lincoln. Kennedy here's what's trending on The Iheartsports network presented By Mercedes.
Speaker 2: BENZ ncaa tournament first round eleven, Seats xavier falls to sixth Seed. Illinois bengals signed veteran free ag Car Lucas patrick to a one year. Deal he's not last season with The. SAINTS Nba caves lose to The, suns their seats on, high fourth straight loss on the ice Of. Blue jackets lose to The penguins their six straight, loss and sad news for. Boxing two time heavyweight champion And olympic gold Medalist George foreman has passed away at seventy. Six I'm Trey, bender Bad.
Speaker 28: Treling and loan year thirty two bringing rain For. Sunday severe storms are possible a windy high near fifty five right. Now rain shows on the radar From connersville kind of southeast all the way Through Butler county and down Into Hamilton. County and then another swath of rain Over milford And. Mason right now In, cincinnatio we're, dry partly, cloudy forty five five degrees at six thirty. Six I'm Sandy collins next updated Seven News radio seven HUNDRED Wlwl.
Speaker 20: News twenty four hours a. Day he was a radio seven hundred w L.
Speaker 3: W is this thing?
Speaker 29: On i'm, yes sit, hone we may meet Through you'll never care me come? Friends no less were the Whiskey brown planning the Jass i'm blues or WHAT i?
Speaker 3: Know a better class of. Boozers they get up On saturday mornings at six thirty and cram into a bar In, Ripley. Ohio how, Now Brown county Called brookies this. MORNING i believe that's they're at home base this morning At brookies and they are waiting with bated breath BECAUSE i don't know if they brush their teeth. Yet good, morning, Gang how we doing? Hey after?
Speaker 30: Good hold on Here? Jackson after a two year, Absence.
Speaker 31: Jack is, back, Baby, yes it sounds it sounds like there's more than one of.
Speaker 3: Him is it Just?
Speaker 7: Jack that's, Me.
Speaker 8: Sherry we're seking the.
Speaker 3: Duet by the, Way, Uh doug and The Green hornet brought their name tags with them for our party Last saturday and it was a. Blast, sherry did you have a good? TIME i had a.
Speaker 9: Great, time you know, ME i always have a good Tr, no BUT i mean wonderful.
Speaker 21: EVERYBODY i mean.
Speaker 3: You were surrounded by, Well, DARREN i.
Speaker 8: Couldn't make eye some.
Speaker 12: Things the comb up AND i just couldn't.
Speaker 3: Mate we had to bail another cook out of. JAIL i know you were doing. That, Okay, well, no we missed, you but it's always good to hear you on A saturday morning at your, place your bar there On Main street In, ripley and the rockets were a big. Hit you brought the rockets with. You oh, yeah they had a great time. Too and your beaver did your beaver have? Fun he had?
Speaker 32: Fun, yeah he's a he's in the car right, now hungover from last.
Speaker 3: Night what's what's going on there At, brookies, guys anything at?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 12: Oh not on this. Weekend but of course The queen Of hearts will be On.
Speaker 13: Wednesday there are eighteen cards left and the pot is going to be one hundred and seventy thousand.
Speaker 11: Plus.
Speaker 3: Wow now what is the all time record for the? Split the pot In. Brookies you're sixty.
Speaker 12: Bucks, okay there's two hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 3: Thousand, okay that Was that was the last big.
Speaker 32: One, right, yep, yeah, okay all, right that's.
Speaker 3: It it ain't it ain't, bad, man it ain't. BAD i might be able to take One saturday off IF i won. That all, right, Guys, well, listen have a have a fantastic. Weekend keep things. Rolling any other thing you want to, Add, no we're. Good let's hear From jack, Again? Jack are you? There turn it On?
Speaker 22: Jack?
Speaker 30: Jack, God, NOW i won't do that.
Speaker 3: All of a. Sudden you need. Bartenders i'm looking for.
Speaker 33: Bartenders if you drop sixty miles for.
Speaker 3: We'll see what we can work. Out, well we're in. Negotiations thanks. Guys steve Fromt, In ohio is hanging out and. Winning to thrill us with another pithyphone calling news of the, week and we'll take a look at weather in sports next on seven HUNDRED wlw.
Speaker 34: Seven HUNDRED, Wlw cincinnati And iHeartRadio station make us the number one pre set on your car radio and on the free new and Improved iHeartRadio ad listen for all your, music radio and podcast free never sounded so Good News radio seven hundred AND.
Speaker 3: Wlw i've been to SOME ncaa. Tournament that's. Great six on A saturday, morning and it's time to turn to The suessayer And sage From, Edna ohio used to Be, reynoldsberg but they did something strange with the post office. There this guy was very much missed at the party Last, saturday but he is there with us in spirit and we're always glad to have him here on A saturday, morning none other Than Steve simon FROM etna with a pithy phone calling news of the. Week good, morning work.
Speaker 14: Phone don't you hate raining On Socialist democrats? Parade of course you. Don't this week they started out gloating over An Elon musk unmanned rocket that, misfired then tragedy for the far. Left when it came to the actual recovery mission to save those STRANDED nasa And soviet, Astronauts ELON'S SpaceX rocket got them home safe and.
Speaker 8: Sound that says a lot.
Speaker 14: ABOUT, SpaceX not so much FOR nasa and the legacy. Media says a lot About. ARIZONA Us Senator Mark, kelly who calls Must an a. Hole kelly has standing on this. Issue his head has been so far up his behind he's pretty much in the. Dark he's a former astronaut and he last ran for THE Us senate against a female jet combat pilot, veteran and she got the endorsement of three former. Astronauts she. Lost but remember this Is, arizona the capital of illegal Immigrant. America, kelly excuse, me.
Speaker 8: He makes me.
Speaker 14: Choke kelly was groomed for His senate job By Red. China he attended A ccp tutorial called The Young Leader's forum in two three was so excited he went back two more. Years he later used seed money FROM cccp subsidiary Ten cent to start his own space exploration company in THE. Us it, Flopped perceived as The manchurian candidate by. Some his name was nevertheless floated around As HARRIS'S vp choice last, year and then it was quietly. Dropped that Makes austra Not, kelly The Pete bootage of air transportation and an excellent prospect For democrat presidential nomination in twenty twenty. Eight golly, DARN i hope. So but the big news this week was the start Of March. Madness this gives us our first real chance to see how the porous transfer portal AND nil are. WORKING i have my doubts about this. Arrangement on the one, hand you make it easy for a jock to earn a million dollars a, year even if he's just sitting on the, bench and he's working in an environment where Fan duel and other entities are pushing gambling to new, Heights and you don't think you're on the cusp of a perfect storm to. Wit imagine you're a player who has just witnessed thirty five regular season games against at least two dozen teams that have at one time or another been in the top twenty.
Speaker 12: Five and with.
Speaker 14: All that inside, information you aren't tempted to contact a bookie that defies human. Nature so what is it going to look and smell like in five? Years let's take a, look shall. We if you've been paying attention to these federal judges appointed By Beabs obama and butt Head biden legislating from the, bench you realize that by twenty, thirty due to complaints from all the schools excluded From March, madness the field will have to be expanded to one hundred and twenty six. Teams canada will be our fifty first state because the liberals up there have killed The canadian dollar and The canucks will be very glad to dump their problems on The United. States THE ncaa will have to Choose canadian sites for The March, games including a stadium series outdoors all of THE. Nhl, Yes canada will successfully sue IN us courts to get all their schools into the, tournament as will The Skolden Duggan State. Iceman that's the squad In, greenland our fifty second state and twenty thirty players will not only have nil and the transfer, portal they will be, unionized which means will see strikes in the middle of the, tournament perhaps in the middle of games if a team looks like they are going to lose and they get twenty or thirty points in the strike. Settlement, look, folks we're ON tv and radio and this thing has to be settled in a matter.
Speaker 12: Of, minutes not. Weeks.
Speaker 14: Ever wonder about those guys getting seven years of. Eligibility with the money they're making and fewer teams to play for in the, Hell i'm guessing these guys will make a career out of college and retire to a good pension and social. Security thank, goodness because they never really graduate nor learn any new skills BECAUSE i never had.
Speaker 27: To go to.
Speaker 14: Class the tournament is front page. Stuff So i'll give you an update next. Week and by the, way Rip George, foreman who named all of his Sons. George that's the solution to sibling. Rivalry keep on, Grilling, george and let's keep on. Playing, hey Go. Reds i'll see you next.
Speaker 35: Week.
Speaker 3: Amen that's. Wonderful ray From Loveland Race, scott you were on the road this. Morning dave From harrison is on the. Road where are you if, anywhere, SIR.
Speaker 22: I am in as a good friend of ours from The hollers Of kentucky calls. It i'm in The Holy land Of kentucky and halfway Between Smith's road And, louisville and unfortunately cannot pick up the, signal darn, it And i'm driving outside my. LANES i was trying to use it on my, phone but it only holds for five, minutes SO i but, yeah, hey we're on the. Road nobody wants to miss your. Show, Gary, jeff you're a nationwide one way or the.
Speaker 11: Other AND i had.
Speaker 22: Two quick sports hits for, you IF i, may, please please please DO I i was busy last. Night i'm not trying to rub salt miss at. All but DID i hear right that bandy Bless Our hearts lost to a school Named Saint?
Speaker 8: Mary's is that?
Speaker 3: Right The Saint Mary's, gails who are no strangers to THE ncaa. Tournament actually they very seldom advance passed the first, round but they ran up against my, commodours who ran out of gas in the second half after having a pretty good lead to start the. Game AND i did watch the rest of that, contest AND i was sorely disappointed that THAT vu did not come.
Speaker 22: Through, well there's no shame in losing to and it's almost not fair to lose the school Named Saint.
Speaker 12: Mary's so take solace in.
Speaker 3: That there you go as a good can at.
Speaker 22: The route time ON U And i'm going to make a little A reds prediction. HERE i did HEAR i heard a second Of dick's, prediction and my my prediction is for the first fifty.
Speaker 21: Games for The.
Speaker 22: Reds AND i WOULD i would Tell dick to bet go pink sheets on THE uku lady on this. One i'm predicting The reds go twenty seven and twenty three the first fifty.
Speaker 8: Games what do you?
Speaker 12: Say how about that we got any takers on?
Speaker 3: That twenty seven and twenty three the first, fifty, okay what about the first one. Hundred you're not going beyond the first. Fifty.
Speaker 22: HUH i have no clarity passed, this so we have to.
Speaker 3: See Well Dick dick picked that The reds were gonna win eighty six games this. YEAR i think that's very. OPTIMISTIC i don't know if it's realistic or. Not it all, depends like anything in, baseball anything in professional. Sports it depends on that on how healthy The reds are and if they get quality starting pitching and we get guys going at least six or seven innings an, outing and we'll see what happens from. There if they if they actually prove they can play defense this, year that'll that'll go a long way towards that twenty seven and twenty three. Ray but, UH i like the, optimism AND i like the. Fact how was how Was? Hville were you In?
Speaker 22: Hendersonville it was Fantastic and it's almost like driving in the metropolis. There can you believe, NO i, mean the traffic is. Unbelievable In henerson's, bill what, HAPPENED i, DON'T i don't.
Speaker 12: Know it's uh.
Speaker 8: You, yes.
Speaker 3: Sir sometimes progress can take a back seat to charm and keeping things the way it ought to. Be but, yep it is our old hometown And i'm glad that you got to kiss the ground for me because we're going in a couple of.
Speaker 22: Weeks, Amen god the, Talk Kip, brother all the, Best god, blessed.
Speaker 3: Be safe on the. Road Ray scott From loveland there on the road this.
Speaker 28: Morning new treatments for joint pain are and then clearing out with sunshine and a high of fifty. Three mostly cloudy tonight with an overnight low round thirty two. Degrees For, sunday though it's going to be windy and. Rainy high have fifty five degrees and they say there is a potential for some severe.
Speaker 3: Weather keep it right. Here we'll keep you. Updated right.
Speaker 28: Now In cincinnati it is forty six. Degrees I'm Sandy, collins our next update at seven. Thirty News radio seven HUNDRED Wls.
Speaker 20: News twenty four hours a. Day News radio seven hundred w L w.
Speaker 3: Into another hour of The Saturday morning. Edition for This Saturday marge twenty, second twenty twenty. Five I'm Gary Jeff. Walker you are, you and that is perfectly fine with. Me live like you want to, live, brother as long as you don't impede my ability to live the WAY i want to.
Speaker 8: Live.
Speaker 3: Right what a wonderful world it. Is environmental Engineer Steve shorlty checks, IN i.
Speaker 24: See tree so, green, REDROSS.
Speaker 3: I see them.
Speaker 21: Blue it's food in, You AND i think to, myself.
Speaker 11: WHAT i wonder.
Speaker 3: Wants a lymph wristed liberal when it came to the. Environment common sense in the facts straightened him, out and he's here to help us do the same. Thing straighten, Out straighten. Up Mister, Shulty good morning to. You it's great to talk to you as. Always and. Up another example of hypocrisy from the green, left because they apparently decimated An amazon rainforest to build a road for a climate. Summit tell me about.
Speaker 13: That, well it's still being, built so it has been built. Up and really you can get if you get on the internet and just, search just search In amazon rainforest road. Building you will come up with numerous articles to pick. From BUT i picked one from THE bbc Of David march twelfth by the author was An Iona wells Title amazon range forest fell to build road for The Climate. Summit so there's a new eight mile long highway cutting through tens of thousands of acres of Protected, oh that's. Interesting amazon, rainforest including, wetlands is being built for the top thirty THE Un Climate summit in The brazilian city Of.
Speaker 3: Blien.
Speaker 13: Uh its aim is to eat traffic to the, city which will host more than fifty thousand. People most, many if not, most are nng, Os, Gary, jeff your beloved ng os on the taxpayer doll including world, leaders those who will happen In.
Speaker 3: November you mean the non governmental organizations that are funded by our, government those, mgs.
Speaker 13: The other governments and many other governments as. Well now the state government is touting the highways quote sustainable.
Speaker 3: Credentials but as.
Speaker 13: You can, image many locals and conservationists or.
Speaker 11: Outrage.
Speaker 13: Uh just the reality is The amazon plays a vital role and absorbing carbon in the, world producing much of our, oxygen providing, biodiversity and obviously this deforestation contradicts everything That The Climate Sumpit summit is four and it's And Gary.
Speaker 8: Jeff when you build.
Speaker 13: A new road through an, area what will happen?
Speaker 3: Next, Well you're you're gonna you're gonna have to have. Development you're gonna have to have, Infrastructure you're gonna have build, Buildings you're going to have to Have, yep, absolutely.
Speaker 13: More deforestation and more carbon.
Speaker 11: Emissions.
Speaker 13: Uh there's also concern you, know from the environmental, standpoint The rodal bisect two protected, areas so, uh diversity and wildlife are at. Risk they're in the city. Itself new hotels are being. Built its port is being redeveloped so cruise ships can dock and comminate more. Visitors, diesel more. Carbon The brazilian federal government is investing more than eighty one million dollars to double ITS, uh the city's airport to handle up to fourteen million passengers a. Year, well diesel more.
Speaker 12: Carbon now they.
Speaker 13: Do include a tiny one and twenty acre green, space but then they build are building, restaurants sports, complexes, YadA, YadA, yadas more. Carbons so once, Again Gary jeff bet ANOTHER un top. Conference the topocrasy lies, propaganda virtus signaling and the damaging of human.
Speaker 3: Flourishing this is the same thing that's been going on for a quarter century with this movement, Now, steve because the rules are not for, Them the rules are for everybody. Else that's why they can fly their private jets all over the world using all that, fuel unless you're going To tonberg and you decide to row across a fjord or something to get to the next. One but, no these people are the biggest hypocrites and they don't mean. It we saw it in the last week with the firebombering of These tesla. Dealerships they're the same people who told us that EV's were the way of the future and we had to convert to. EV's and now because they don't like the producer of the evs that they say they claim were necessary for the salvation of the, planet because they don't like the builder of those for political, reasons that everything they said before goes out the window and they're throwing all these toxic fumes in the air by sending fire to these lithium ion. Batteries these people are the hugest hypocrites in the, world there's no question about, it and people should just immediately stop listening to anything they say because they're. Liars. Period end of. Story, amen that's ALL i got for time For, steve but thank you so. Much next, week all, right? Brother seven, eleven it's seven HUNDRED wlw of the. DAY i got a dog from the. Shelter why didn't you get a? Cat i'm allergic to cats because you hate, NO i don't casts are? Fine you ought to be. Fired cad hater are you talking? About i'm not a. HATER i love it.
Speaker 20: All sometimes it feels like it's not safe to say, anything but not With eddie And.
Speaker 3: Rockey they want to hear what you have to. Say we think it's important for everyone to be. Heard eddie And. Rockey monday afternoon at three.
Speaker 12: What seven HUNDRED?
Speaker 18: Wlw did you know that forty percent of adults can't expect fitness?
Speaker 3: Training Expert biohacker extraordinaire the First dawn of fitness in The Tri, state AS i like to call, him and he is back after his travels and At rococosolano dot. Com he's writing about A yale study that showed what had transpired with some of recipients of THE covid nineteen, vaccine and he, writes just to begin with In december of this past, year twenty twenty, Four Alex, berenson who's an investigative, journalist reported on A Yale university study that suggested some recipients OF mRNA covid nineteen vaccines might be experiencing immune system exhaustion and prolonged spike protein. Production the full data set is being released By yale researchers in Rock. O good, morning what have they?
Speaker 35: Found, Hey, Gary, Jeff, well that's exactly what they. Found and the big controversy of this is That Alex benson has been a proponent of like telling the truth about THE covid, vaccines and the media went totally ballistic on him for literally just a reciting what he he had found from from his investigative reporting and.
Speaker 11: Then because it was eat that uh that that there's prolonged a spike, protein uh and that prolonged so so so.
Speaker 36: Instead of the spike protein from the vaccine or the you know, Shot, yeah it's supposed to last maybe a few weeks so that the antibodies.
Speaker 3: Will uh pill.
Speaker 11: Form, well, this, uh this spike protein lasted up to six months to a, year thereby exhausting the immune system and actually a depleting instead of like helping THE t, cells which are white blood, cells, uh to fight the the. Infection it actually depletes THE t cells right and ends Up i'm making.
Speaker 3: Sicker and we have heard over and over the term long covid as if it were it was it was a symptom of the actual, infection the initial. Infection but THESE mRNA spike protein levels that continue to, rise not fall off for six months or a, year actually is producing long. Covid if people are having long covid, effects it maybe because they got the jab right.
Speaker 11: Well and they tried to say that it was that people you know that got the you know that got the shot.
Speaker 12: Were experiencing you.
Speaker 11: Know covid in some, way but, uh you, know because of suddenly sixty five to seventy percent Of america got the, shot those people were experiencing the long covid or the you know or the uh you know as a vaccine so called vaccine.
Speaker 3: Injury, Right, ROCCO i gotta tell, you we don't have a whole lot of time this, morning and so we'll kind of end that. There BUT i would just like to, say, UH, i as time goes along and more and more has found, out it makes me more and more sure THAT i made the right decision and never got any of THE mra mRNA. INJECTIONS i feel more vindicated before my decision than ever, before because science is telling us that something ain't quite. Right rococostelano dot com check him out. There let's check out The Tom Davis. DIARY i like to refer to them as The. Diary absolutely crazy stories from all over the country and sometimes all around the. World here is our, Correspondent Tom. Davis good, Morning good Morning, Gary.
Speaker 37: Jeff this, week can you bar for your. Coffin but first spring is, sprung and that means summer is just around the, corner and so are The. Karens In, colorado a woman called nine one one after getting splashed in a. Pool she was at one of those big pools with individual lanes and another lady accidentally entered her lane and splashed. Her there was some retaliatory splashing before the cops were. Called when they got, there both women were told to stay out of the. Pool imagine you're checking into a hotel after a long day of driving from Down south all the way up To. Michigan you PLoP onto the bed and hear a strange noise from. Underneath you get brave enough to, look and an alligator is staring back at.
Speaker 3: You, well that's exactly what.
Speaker 37: Happened turns out it was a gator Named wally who had escaped a traveling show coming through the. Area and when the cops contacted the, owner they told him they found the gator and he, said, OH i thought he wandered. OFF a man and his girlfriend are behind bars In. Wisconsin sean O'Neill And Ginger lotka are accused of harassing his ex. Wife they supposedly would take buckets full of quote large chunks of salmon and fish juice unquote and pour it into the poor woman's. Car and, finally death is no longer, bittersweet just. Sweet some guy In england was just buried in a full On snicker's. Coffin he had the entire thing painted to look like a Giant snickers bar and along.
Speaker 3: The bottom it Read i'm.
Speaker 37: Nuts the family says the guy was a prankster in one of some smiles at his. Funeral next, Week georgia man arrested for speeding and reckless. Driving first Name, nitro have a great. Weekend The Great American air For Rhino. Shield i've been telling you about them for many. Years Rhino shield is the best spring is. Here take advantage of a fifteen percent.
Speaker 3: Discount look about how Your android device is spying on. You this is one of the REASONS i don't have one of, Those. Dave but tell me quickly the. Story what's going?
Speaker 27: On, yeah Thanks, Gary jeff so malware bites they make security software did an article about our report From Dublin's Trinity college where they basically, say AND i, quote researchers found multiple identifiers use to track the user of An android handset before they've even opened The google app or signed to The google. Account pre, installed affect The Google play services And Google play, stores send, cookies, identifiers and other Data google. Servers and then later they, say because you're never asked for, consent there's no way to opt. Out so, again like, YOU i don't have Any android based. Devices and this is another just one of many reasons. Why, So, yeah it's so unfortunate Carry jeff that you, know you're always in a situation nowadays where you got privacy, washing you've got dark patterns trying to keep you in these, things and everything is basically trying to opt you in and.
Speaker 7: Make it really difficult for you to opt. Out and then this is just yet another. Example And i'm not saying. That you, Know apple isn't trying to collect your, data but their whole business models. Different they're selling new hardware and. Software google's whole business model is essentially your. Data so, yeah and think about, it you, know before they buy these, things right and.
Speaker 3: Exactly and by the, way if you're talking To alexa or, anything they're they're keeping track of everything you. Say once it's once it's, initiated and that's going somewhere and it's probably not a place where you want that. Information, uh.
Speaker 7: What's that at The amazon that said it's going To Amazon? Now they just announced on as Of march twenty, eighth you won't even be able to store your voice recordings. Locally they have to go to their servers or you basically lose most of your functionality of the. Device, yes, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the. Update day Of as, always it's seven to twenty. Six The Music professor is on the. Way Ieartradio music once again starting our weekend here at six minutes after the, hour eight oh Six eastern that, is And, wow here's a GUY i had the fortune to see Last saturday at the twenty eighth anniversary party there at Huddles on And Only Science mike with A science.
Speaker 23: Minute as another Scientist.
Speaker 3: Science minute or two or or. Three good, Morning, michael it was great to see. You thank you for making an. Appearance you And, barney who brought the sheet, cake became fast, friends and it was it was just great to have you.
Speaker 33: There you can tell a man by the kind of friends the Ass i'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You you are a man who likes sheet, cake no. Doubt and the people who bring the Sheet barney was a fantastic guy and he offered to do that for mine And Chip heart's anniversary Because chip was there as. Well they're just nice Meeting Chip park for the first. Time, yeah isn't He isn't he great for A Claremont county. Hippie he's just. Perfect he's easy writer. Man somebody saw him and, SAID i didn't know he was just a little hippie, guy and he's, like, yeah That's. Chip he grew the hippie dippy weather man right grooving on the rubble. Baby that's it out there in his big. Compound but it was it. Was it was a fun time And i'm glad that you could come and join us for the group picture and. More it was, good all, Good, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 33: Yeah let's talk about our topic, today which is kind OF i had to read multiple times understand, This but The James Web Space telescope has observed galaxies way on the edge of our universe about three or four hundred million years after The Big, bang and, they oddly, enough more than two thirds of them rotate in the same. Direction and you think with the normal probability and entropy calculations that you'd have like a fifty fifty fifty to fifty spread on galaxy rotation right counterclockwise or, clockwise so most of, them most of them rotate. Clockwise and the there're the theory out, there AND i think they probably stole this line from Mel.
Speaker 12: Brooks what it's called The Schwartz.
Speaker 33: Child cosmology theory That, Garry, jeff you AND i in our universe we are actually inside a black hole that itself is inside a parent, universe with all other black holes being formed as universes around. Us so as these black, holes you, know they, compress they have a huge density with the matter just flowing into, them and he can't see it because of the event. Horizon sure these you get the density inside these black holes and they start spinning a certain way because of the formation where they're at inside the galaxy, itself and you get so much density and, twisting and all of a, sudden you gets so much matter inside that it overcomes the gravitational pull these repulsive, forces and it just bangs and it starts expanding and creating its own. Universe so, essentially you AND i are in a universe inside a parent, universe and we can have motion to get to these other universes through these other black. Holes you, know the wormhole theory of traveling to other.
Speaker 3: Galaxies so so what you're saying is that The Milky way, galaxy our, galaxy is actually inside a black. Hole, yes BUT i THOUGHT i thought that that nothing existed inside a black. Hole we're finding out more and more out every, day aren't.
Speaker 33: WE i call it the chocolate the chocolate chip cookie, theory where you have all these other little chocolate chips are universes inside a Parent, so, uh.
Speaker 8: It's.
Speaker 3: Weird, yeah that's that's very. Strange. Uh what did you think of the return of our. Astronauts that was a wonderful marvel of science and. Technology thank You Elon.
Speaker 33: MUSK i think it's amazing when you compare what they look like In june of last year or two when they they got out of the out of the craft and had to be wheeled a. INFIRMARY i just think it's how much of effect that has on the human body up.
Speaker 3: There Thank god For Elon. Musk people won't say it because they're too busy Torching tesla, dealerships because they can't Stand.
Speaker 33: Trump, uh and you've never you've never heard anything about why The boeing starline or why where is that? At you, know it's just they don't want.
Speaker 8: To, yeah they Face.
Speaker 3: Boeing boeing has to keep their doors on their air their airplanes and and stay out of the space. Business probably all, Right, michael thank you so. Much jeff appreciate. It take, care and you know, what while we're, here the aforementioned. Keepsake kim her Husband bruce made the celebration Last saturday At huddles And kim got some great photos And i've seen a few of, them and thank you so, much my love for being. There, y good, Morning how are.
Speaker 14: You it was a great party as.
Speaker 3: Usual, yeah well.
Speaker 8: We had a good.
Speaker 22: Time, yes thanks for having us.
Speaker 8: Out.
Speaker 3: Yep what's going on this?
Speaker 14: Weekend nothing on my, end BUT i did take lots of pictures And i'll be working on your book.
Speaker 21: Here.
Speaker 3: Yeah every, Year, kim the next week or, so out of her own, generosity puts together this incredible picture book whenever we do a. Celebration it started in the studio when we had a studio large enough to hold a bunch of folks to come in for the anniversary. Party and it will also be those pictures that are also on Your facebook, Page.
Speaker 22: Kim, YES i put them up on My facebook page this, Week so just go To Keepsake Photography studio and check them.
Speaker 3: Out all, right, Fantastic thank you so, much.
Speaker 22: Babe i'll get with you soon on.
Speaker 3: Them thank you all, Right thank you very. Much Brother Rick green on The.
Speaker 32: Way twenty twenty, Five, Cincinnati Read The Bear's. Boss he's a SEVEN hundredulnu player profile presented By Runkey Wasted Recycling Don, wright also brought to you By Dunado's pizza And Plumb Tight Heating cooling in. Trains now with a name you need to know Here's.
Speaker 4: Moegger Jose travino wasn't the biggest name among all the offseason acquisitions by The, reds but he has been brought here to fill the ever important role of backup, catcher and he brings some bona fides To. Cincinnati he was An All star in twenty twenty, two and he also won A.
Speaker 3: Gold glove that.
Speaker 4: Season in, fact his work behind the plate was so good That travino became the First yankee and First american league catcher so when The Platinum glove award as the best defensive player in his. League trevino did deal with a quad injury In New york last, season but he was still a part of a team that made The World, series and he brings with him To cincinnati a reputation for calling a great game and solid work behind the.
Speaker 32: Play for more player, profiles keep it here on seven one HUNDRED, wlw the home of The Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Reds call three eight to ONE foam or visit online AT Usa insulation DOT.
Speaker 3: Netsa there's no spots of rain earlier, today but the sun comes out this. AFTERNOON a nice, day really fifty five for a high overnight down to forty two tomorrow, morning and showers enter the. Area On sunday here in The Tri state after eleven o'clock in the, morning severe weather is a, possibility so keep an eye out for that high round fifty And monday it'll be nice again Mostly sunday and the upper. Fifties for a high, temp it is forty nine at seven hundred wlw froot on the reds when the next down.
Speaker 38: That's in the can and TIME sat, Time.
Speaker 3: And let's go to our Friend Rick, green a man who Says god called him to feed the homeless and he's been doing it consistently FOR i don't know how many consecutive weekends and. Years And tea's also become our beacon of light here On saturday, mornings bringing you the word Of god to a secular radio station because we all need more truth and we need More. God good, morning Brother, green how are you?
Speaker 39: Hey good Morning. GARY i just got down praying for you and your. Listeners and This june will be nine Years god told me to feed the homeless and absolutely love my.
Speaker 3: Assignment, great, great you know WHAT i know that you tried to email me your movie AND i still did not receive your. EMAIL i don't know what's going on with, that but we'll get together BECAUSE i still want to see the film about your life and about you coming To Jesus, christ and So i'm looking forward to. It whenever it, happens it'll. Happen what do you have for us in the way of A bible versus this? Morning?
Speaker 21: Rick today we Have hebrews chapter, thirteen verse. Fifteen it says they do not forget to do good and to share with others for such. Sacrifices please This. GOD i thought that was so funny that open, today AND i want to feed the.
Speaker 39: Homeless how ironic?
Speaker 21: Today, god you got a sense of.
Speaker 3: Humor of, Course And god laughs whenever we tell him our, plans that's just.
Speaker 39: Pleasing it's just pleading THAT i agree with them one hundred.
Speaker 21: Percent, yes, SIR i believe there's enough good people on, earth and there's enough good on earth when none of THEM i should be.
Speaker 12: Without that's just my.
Speaker 3: Opinion, well And i'm so glad that you're able to do. That and any way THAT i can help, you you let me, know all, Right oh, defintely all, right all, right Brother, green have a blessed, day and we'll talk to you. Soon, Alright bye bye, Bye Rick green on A saturday, morning eight.
Speaker 5: Eighteen now this morning at, Nine Mike allen bites the latest wave of ridiculousness with karate like discipline on seven HUNDRED Wlw.
Speaker 3: Well hi at fifty four your fc c's.
Speaker 16: Name match kickoff will have partly cloudy skies and fifty five degrees at two Thirty saturday. Night will stay clear until the overnight hours and cloudy skies, afterwards a low of forty Two. Sunday here come the. Showers they're expected to enter around eleven. O'clock from your severe weather. Station I'm lee mawin News radio seven HUNDRED wlw.
Speaker 3: Seven one hundred W Lw Sport Liam tomlinson with the tail of the tape from last night activity in THE ncaa, Tournament Liam.
Speaker 6: Yeah round of sixty four concluded Yesterday xavier fell To illinois eighty six to seventy. Three kentucky Defeated troy seventy six to fifty. Seven kentucky will Face troy in the round of thirty Two sunday.
Speaker 3: Night, no they'll Face. Illinois they just Meat.
Speaker 6: Troy, yeah Face illinois round of thirty Two sunday night at five point. Fifteen you can catch all that action ON espn fifteen. Thirty baylor defeat Of Mississippi state seventy five seventy. Two, Yesterday alabama Ninety Robert morris eighty. One Iowa state Dominated lifscombe eighty two to fifty, Five Colorado state to twelve seed upset five Seed memphis seventy eight to, Eighty duke Top Mount Saint mary's ninety three to. Ninety bandy fell To Saint mary's fifty nine to fifty. Six ole miss defeated u N c seventy one to sixty. Four UN c was down twenty, two cut it to four in the last minute of the, game but just could not. Finish maryland Top Grand canyon eighty one to forty. Nine florida Handled Norfolk state ninety five to sixty. Nine New mexico Defeated marquette seventy five sixty.
Speaker 3: Six Two patinos remaining in the.
Speaker 6: Tournament that's more More patinos are in the tournament THAN acc teams at the. Moment akron fell To arizona ninety three to sixty. Five yukon Handled oklahoma sixty seven to fifty. Nine Michigan state Top bryant eighty seven sixty two In oregon Defeated liberty eighty one to fifty. Two round of thirty two games, today first, one twelve Ten perdue faces twelve seed McNeese, State, Arkansas Saint John's Calvers patino that tips off at two forty.
Speaker 3: Huge, Yeah LIKE.
Speaker 6: I said, Earlier patino in his press conference, yesterday was asked the only two things similar to him and cow Are they're Both italians and they both coached. Basketball michigan five seed And. TEXA a and m square off at five to. Fifteen eleven Seed drake Faces Texas tech at six, Ten creighton And auburn square off at seven, TEN byu In wisconsin at seven forty, Five Gonzaga houston eight forty and the NIGHTCAP ucla In.
Speaker 3: Tennessee all, right. Fantastic The reds had a split. Squad, yes they Beat seattle last. Night that was the GAME i believe we had on the. Air and they're back in action. Today, Correct, yeah The Red. Legs they Face San diego this.
Speaker 6: Afternoon pregame coverage begins at three forty first pitch except for four ten on The home of The red seven HUNDRED wlw.
Speaker 3: All, right AND Fc cincinnati back in action AT tql AGAINST Fc Atlanta Correct Atlanta United Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Nice after the pregame coverage begins at two, kickoff except for two, thirty you can catch all that action ON espn fifteen.
Speaker 3: Third very, Well liam was at the? Party did you enjoy yourself at the party Last? Saturday at the greatest time of my? Life at the party Last? Saturday was there any can you single out any one person that you got a chance to meet that really just made your? DAY i Know lynette was, There mammetry was, There dick From dayton was. There we Had Chip hart who was also celebrating an. Anniversary he's been on the airwaves of The Big one now for thirty. Years was was anybody stand? Out?
Speaker 6: REALLY i mean it was a pleasure to meet, everybody and everybody was. Awesome it's always, crazy like hearing their voices on the call screen and When i'm screening their calls and talking to them men in the meetium in, person they DON'T i don't expect what they look or sound. Like they don't expect everyone's, like oh you look like. THIS i didn't expect that at. All But it's probably the obvious answer. HERE i, mean how can you not love Seeing mametree every?
Speaker 3: Time you?
Speaker 8: Know she was?
Speaker 3: Great and thanks you to Doctor mark And Christine sander who Brought mametry out From Florence Park. Care and thanks To chipheart WHO i mean it was his party, too and he brought like four big sandwich trays which were. Delicious and my Friend Ray scott From loveland bought brought a big tray of sandwiches that we didn't even crack, into so we had more than enough. Food And barney brought the sheet cake to. Celebrate it was a fantastic. Day thanks to one and All.
Speaker 40: Sarah spain For iHeart Women's, sports presented by The All new twenty twenty five and he's on our model Smooth sailing for a couple of top seeds in THE Ncaa Women's College Basketball attorney On friday as number one Seeds South carolina Be Tennessee tech one oweight to forty, Eight number one SEED Ucla Top Southern university eighty four forty, six two Seed Duke wall up To Lee high eighty six to twenty, five and two Seed Notre dame Routed stephen F austin ONE o six fifty. Four for more women's sports, stories subscribe A Good game With Sarah spain On iHeart.
Speaker 18: Podcasts the twenty twenty Five All new nies On armada can tackle almost any just in case moment you, encounter so go drive it.
Speaker 41: Today For, josh we'll have drier conditions for Your saturday afternoon heights in the mid fifties, Today, however rain chances of ramping up for Your. Sunday we'll start on off Today sunday with lighter showers then picking up in intensity as well as becoming more widespread into the. Afternoon so at any point On sunday we could have some showers even heavy at, times and isically that thunderstorm is certainly. Possible from your severe weather, Station i'm Nine First Warning METEOROLOGIST kJ Jacob's. News That's radio seven HUNDRED Wlwh satting forty.
Speaker 28: Six right, Now I'm Sandy, collins our next update at nine o'clock On News radio seven HUNDRED Wla.
Speaker 3: News twenty four hours a.
Speaker 20: Day he was A radio seven HUNDRED Wlw Good Morning.
Speaker 3: Kids time for gifts From wally The Job, applicant a, large well Established canadian lumber camp advertises on social media that they're looking for an experienced lumberjack to fill an. Opening very next, day the scrawny little dude shows up at the camp with his axe knocks on the manager's. Door the head lumberjack takes one look at the little guy and tells him to leave. This this is not for, you, buddy believe. Me and the, skinny little scrawny man, says just give me a chance to show you WHAT i can. Do, okay see that giant redwood over, There take your axe and go cut it, down and come back and see me when you're. Done, no the scrawny little dude heads for the, tree and in ten minutes he's back knocking at the headman's. Door Guy owen's, upsaid, well the tree's. DOWN i did. It the head lumberjack cannot believe his. Eyes he, says where did you get the skill to chop down trees like? That and the puny little guy, says, oh in The Sahara, Forest and the lumberjack, says you mean The Sahara. Desert little man laughs and, said, well, yeah that's what they call it.
Speaker 34: Now seven HUNDRED Wlw cincinnati And iHeartRadio. Station make us the number one pre set on your car radio and on the free new and Improved iHeartRadio. App listen for all your, music radio and podcast free never sounded so. Good News radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 3: Wlw we'll hear the radio ads about the.
Speaker 18: Irs they tell you to be afraid to be, scared and they try to frighten you into Calling i'm not here to do.
Speaker 3: That tax relief, addition anniversary party Last, saturday we had hoped to have this next regular show, up but he had other commitments and had stuff to do with family and. Whatever but we're grateful to have him anytime he can join us on, air including our regular conversations On saturday mornings right, now the one the Only, Moeggar.
Speaker 19: Hey, mo.
Speaker 8: What's going? On?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man we did miss. You had people ask about your Last, saturday BUT i know you had other things going, on other fish to fry in the, pants so we appreciate and respect. That but before we get into the middle of the mayhem Of march, madness and we are smack dab in the middle of, it as we turn the corner to the remaining thirty two teams left in The Big, dance we have to absolutely address the passing of WHOM i, believe After Muhammed ali was the greatest heavyweight champion of all time in the sport of. Boxing the one and Only George, foreman we learned this, morning had passed yesterday at the age of seventy. Six and just your thoughts On, george And i'll share mine with you if you don't.
Speaker 8: Mind number, one the man made a great. Grill every college kid in the nineteen nineties had A George foreman.
Speaker 3: GRILL i still have Number, yeah we, don't BUT i.
Speaker 8: Got a lot of mileage out of My george forman. Grill had this great sort of late career rental excuse, me late career renaissance after the age of, forty where he became heavyweight champion and stepped in the ring against guys in their absolute physical prime and more than held his. OWN i will be honest with, YOU i saw that late last. NIGHT i Thought George foreman was already.
Speaker 12: Dead so WHAT i was?
Speaker 8: Pleased, yeah for some, reason if you would have asked me yesterday morning About George, FOREMAN i would have, said, oh, yeah you, know he passed. AWAY i don't know WHY i thought, that so it was weird BECAUSE i was obviously believed that he wasn't, dead but THEN i found out that he wasn't.
Speaker 7: Dead by finding out that he was, well go, ahead.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, now so beyond his obvious skills in the, ring and that just the colossal clashes With Muhammad, ali the greatest of all. Time, Uh that's WHY i, Say, George George foreman to me ranks number, two right behind the, Goat Muhammad. Ali number. TWO i don't think That Joe frasier. Comes and here's. Why not only winning a championship as the oldest man to ever do it in his forties after he'd done it in his twenties in his prime that you just, mentioned but his personality and his charisma that that was second only To Muhammad. Ali you, know because even After Muhammad ali had Developed parkinson's disease and was greatly, diminished he still had that. Spark George foreman always had that. Spark he had what eight or nine, kids and he called them All. George. Yes SO i, mean BUT i remember this was an era when professional boxing was really at its, zenith When Muhammad ali And George foreman were going toe to toe And Joe frazier just never ever struck the. Imagination But George foreman had that it factor as a personality and as a. Boxer AND i Knew george was still, alive had not heard from him or anything about him for a little, while and maybe that's why you thought he was. Deceased BUT i still actually occasionally use The George foreman grill that my parents gave us on a trip down to see them a few years. BACK i, said you got. It you want to get rid of Your George. Foreman, yeah we'll take, it and absolutely perfect for hot, dogs for, sausages anything you want to grill on. It you know that'll fit in the. Confines BUT i Thought George, foreman when you saw him after he retired from boxing on late night shows or as a guest, anywhere was always. Refreshing he always had something to. Say he always was still very, charismatic and he hadn't really lost a step from his championship. Days so to, me After Muhammad, ali It's George.
Speaker 8: Foreman, yeah you, know sort of the last of a breed of you, know that era when boxing has declined in the public, consciousness.
Speaker 3: Right, disappear it's.
Speaker 8: Disappeared no you're you're. RIGHT i, mean there was a there was a, time excuse, me where the world heavyweight, champion whoever it, was was probably one of the most famous people on the. Planet could you tell me right now who's the world heavyweight? CHAMPION i have no, idea nor DO i And George foreman sort of was the last of that, time the last of that era where those major heavyweight championship fights were cultural, events and they're not anymore oh, huge you.
Speaker 3: Know and AND i think that the beginning of the end was when the fights because Of bob Aram or or Don, king you, know they all went to pay per view and it there was a time when professional, boxing heavyweight boxing was a major event on NETWORK tv and anybody with A tv And tenna could get these. Bouts, Uh and then they kind of price themselves out of the. Business And i'm afraid that are there are other sports that are going to do just. That, uh don't follow professional boxing and limit your audience to people who want to pay through the nose to see, it because, really if it takes that much much money to sustain your, sport then there's really no reason to, continue, uh you, know for for the MASSES i GUESS.
Speaker 8: I Think Major League soccer is dealing with that right now because they put their games not entirely but almost entirely On APPLE, tv which HARDCORE mls fans are going to BUY mls season, pass but you're no longer going to get the person who's flipping around and there's a game And i'll. Watch you're, right, Right And i've talked to a lot of fans of F C cincinnati, who you, know they're not hardcore enough to BUY mls season pass On APPLE, tv but when the games were aired On channel sixty, four you, know would they were easier to access and they would watch them and find them follow. ALONG i think you're right about. That there's a great lesson to be, learned and boxing is easily the best case to make the argument against sort of pricing out your, fans not your hardcore, fans but your casual.
Speaker 3: Fans what have you seen so far in THE ncaa tournament that sparked your imagination or maybe surprised you or anything so, far.
Speaker 8: MO i don't know that there's been anything that has sparked my imagination or. SURPRISED i, MEAN i think the, games for the most, PART i don't want to say they have been, bad but there haven't been a ton of, really really good. GAMES i thought the best game Of friday was going to Be xavier Versus, illinois and unfortunately for The musketeers that it didn't work. Out xavier was always going to have to score The FIGHTING a Lion. I illinois is a very very good offensive team and a very good rebounding, team And xavier kind of held their own on the, glass but they couldn't get stops against The FIGHTING A, lini and, Unfortunately xavier season comes to an. END i was really hopeful that we would get A kentucky Versus xavier game tomorrow BECAUSE i think that would have been a really interesting, matchup but not meant to.
Speaker 3: Be My Vanderbilt commodore is a valiant attempt to get past the first round game Against Saint, mary's And Saint mary's was so dead from the three point line in the first. HALF i thought The commodoors are going to pull it. Off and that was an excellent game that was right down to the. Wire that was fifty nine to fifty. SIX i don't know if you saw it or.
Speaker 4: NOT i.
Speaker 8: DID i watched most of that. Game Saint mary's is really. Good you, know a school that a lot of people don't really watch during the regular, season and some wondered why they were in a double digit, seed but a seventh seed favored in the game and defensively very very. Good the game was obviously played at a very very slow, pace And i'm not sure that's How vanderbilt wanted to, play but it. Was and The gales move.
Speaker 3: On, WELL i mean you said there weren't any really good. Games that was a good, game and not just because of my real. Life, yes a low scoring but it was a good. Game, yeah and we move on here into the round of thirty. TWO i, mean the matchup you've got to be, interested AND i think it's the marquee matchup today Is patino Versus Caliperry Saint john's In. ARKANSAS i, mean don't you think the eyes of the nation who care about college basketball and the tournament will be on that game specifically? Today without.
Speaker 8: Question Saint john's is a really cool. Story easily the best team in The Big east all season. Long John caliperry has had his RECENT ncaa tournament. Demons they obviously get Past, kansas they have a very, very very excuse, me a formidable task in front of him today against a really Good Saint john's. Team Rick patino has a chance to go to A final four again with a different. School for my, Money AND i Know i've said this to you, BEFORE i Think Rick petino's the greatest college basketball coach of all. Time but, YEAH i THINK i think this game is About John caliperry because of the recent issues At. Kentucky obviously was awesome in the first part of the twenty, ten's going to final fours in twenty, eleven twenty, twelve winning the national title twenty, fourteen twenty, fifteen and then the final four appearances dried up and he had all the early round. Exits there's gonna be a great amount of attention on. Him but those are two guys who have always been compared to each. Other they coached against each other in the nineteen ninety TWO Ncaa, Tournament John caliperry At, UMass Rick patino At. Kentucky obviously all their battles head to head When rick was At louisville And john was AT. Uk but here they are more than three decades after the first tournament beating playing. AGAIN i think the game of the day today has a chance to Be gonzaga Versus. Houston, Well gonzaga is from a metrics, standpoint very very much, underseated probably should be a top five seed going up against The houston team that has been awesome all season. LONG i think Today Mark few has had his Team gonzaga in the second round of THE Ncaa tournament eight straight. Years can they make it nine by pulling off an upset Against Kelvin. SAMSON i can't wait to watch.
Speaker 3: Today oh you're right about. That is it possible to eat too many? Wings of?
Speaker 8: Course? Not?
Speaker 3: Okay good, good BECAUSE i was going to belly up. Today, mogar thank you so. Much. Brother we will watch and see and we will talk hopefully Next. Saturday Mo eggar on the Show, counselor good, morning what's up? Brother how you? Doing by the, way thank you for coming to the celebration Last saturday At. HUDDLES a lot of people were looking forward to Seeing Mike. Allen you did. Disappointed, Well i'll tell you. What thanks for making me a part of. It that was a really cool crew got to Meet AND i heard before someone had said that this guy has got so many friends over the, years meaning, you and it was good to meet. Them it really was the best part of this show for me is the people who are on. It, yeah and that's one of the great things about doing. This and the former mayor Of, Newport Jerry, belusso came up to me earlier this week and he had been at the party for a few minutes just checking it all. Out he, said you, know the great thing about that show On saturday morning is that you've turned a lot of, people just ordinary people into. CELEBRITIES i, said that's the greatest joy of This, yeah because this show is not about. Me it's about everybody who's on the, show, right. Right AND i think it was a stroke of genius on my part to design it that. Way absolutely, absolutely and a really good. Crew oh what about what about On saturday mid day to day? More, well you get me talking about the closing of The department Of. Education, yay good. Riddance here's my favorite story of the, week, Though Gary Jeff greenpeace getting socked with a six hundred million dollar judgment for interfering in developers' plans with respect to dams and watersheds and things like that they got. Nailed you, know they think they're above the. Law not so new poll numbers and, man they are historically ugly For democrats and. Tampon Tim waltz HE'S i don't know if you saw. It he was on somebody's. Podcast he was rejoicing over the fact That tesla stock dropped about thirty five, percent and the dumb ass didn't realize that his own state has three hundred and sixty one million dollars invested In tesla stockies in their retirement. Fund he's not a bright. Man he is. Not he's a. Clown after the, show show At huddles. Today no anniversary, party but we will have all the games on and we have all the usual accouterments AS i sling drinks For hillbillies and others along with my beautiful Wife chris to two point. Zero we'll see you. There have a fantastic. Weekend are you installing the swimming pool this?
Speaker 5: Year you need more than just the, pool, right what about everything around?
Speaker 3: It, pavement, landscaping, light