Speaker 1: We got a game to play here, took it. Focus on.
Speaker 2: Some fun. Try please just try.
Speaker 1: Okay. I picked one freeway, Alex picked the other freeway. We both stuck it. We kept it on I ten.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Brian, itenan Barker, Cyprus. So he's on the Katie Freeway. Good morning, Brian.
Speaker 2: Hey today, I'm doing great man.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the game. I need you thinking fast today on the freeway battle game. But it is a battle for supremacy on I ten because Martin is representing the beast side I ten Baytown East Freeway. Martin, welcome to the game.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Good to have you on bro Okay, huge prize up for grabs today. Let me review how the game works in case you've never heard it before. I'm going to give you a subject, and then you guys are going to give me things that are maybe in that category. The subject I'm looking is kind of a category. Okay. You guys are going to alternate, going back and forth, rattling off answers, back and forth. Now you cannot pause for longer than three seconds. You'll lose. You cannot repeat whether you've said it or the other player said it and nothing blatantly wrong. Okay, I'll be the judge it act Yeah, yeah, snake or snake guy over there, depending a possible answer, Alex. Alex thinks snakes is an apostle is an appropriate answer for everything. When you have an answer, I will and then I'll move on to the next player. But I will call your name each time to know that it's your time to answer.
Speaker 2: Martin.
Speaker 1: You feel good about this, You're great. Okay, we got the beast side versus the best side. Martin is the beast. Brian maybe the best Brian.
Speaker 2: Are you ready ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, let me get another little music rolling here for you. Okay, here we go boys. The category today, Martin, You're gonna go first, all right, after you give the answer again, I will ding you and I will move over to Brian.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Today's category is musical instruments.
Speaker 2: Martin, You're on the clock. Go guitar, Brian picholo, Martin trombone, Brian trumpet, Martin kiano, Brian drums.
Speaker 1: Martin recorder good one, Brian.
Speaker 2: Flute, Martin triangle good one, Brian harmonica, Martin Hello, Brian xylophone, Martin violin, Brian glock and Spiel.
Speaker 1: Spell it just kidding, Martin, You're on Cooper, Brian Fiddle. I'll take it Martin three two one. Dude couldn't pull it off there.
Speaker 2: Martin got hung up. Brian, is your winners?
Speaker 1: Pretty good job, Brian lock and Spiel You game, Brian, Brian Glockenspiel a Glockenspiel, ay man.
Speaker 2: Man, I tapped into my elementary school days and should have said snake rattlesnake could have counted.
Speaker 1: Snakes, would not account it, Brian. Congratulations a two hundred and fifty dollars Living Spaces promo card. It's the perfect time to elevate your home at the Living Space's President's Day event where you can say big on a variety of designs. Dude, go go hamm in that store with that promo card. Okay, and that thank you block and Spiel for the win like you said, good yeah, good game, boys, good game. It looks like the best side beat out the beast side this morning. To focus on your en of some fun to try, please just try not to type