Speaker 1: Ah, yes, it's the Bending Skin Show ninety seven point one the ego. You know, we love to give listeners stuff. We want to hook you up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, we have that really good buy one, get one free BFD lawn ticket special that's going on all day today and all day tomorrow. So you buy one lawn ticket and you get one for free. Just go to ticketmaster dot com for access to that now. It's gonna end at the end of the day tomorrow, So do it now, don't mess around. Get the hook up now. On top of that, we have tickets we want to give away to Ausi's I'm Sorry who is coming later this month and it's at the Music Hall, right yeah, music Hall, Fair Park on the twelfth. Okay, So here's what you do. If you have the iHeart app, you have a chance. If you don't have the iHeart app, take a lap. What are you doing? We tell you every day to get the iHeart app and you don't have it. Man, I'm kind of pissed at you.
Speaker 2: Free dog, come on.
Speaker 1: But if you have it, you know to go click that microphone when you're streaming, and that allows you to leave a talkback message. So the fourth person that leaves it talk back with their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question. Ben told a story about a guy biting into a taco and there was something in his taco that he bit into.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: We were just telling that story like twenty five minutes ago. Where were you probably not downloading the iHeart app Huh, Well, if you were listening and you know the answer be the fourth person name, phone number, email address, and what did the person that Ben knows bite into when he bit into that taco? And I'm not talking about the taco. There was something in the taco. Good luck, everybody.
Speaker 2: We have sports coming up in thirty minutes, but right now it's time for this juice your news.
Speaker 3: Hot guys ever lived, come stay on top in the shovel shut.
Speaker 4: I guess we should pay off on this tease. Why is Jessica Simpson in the news because she swallowed something?
Speaker 2: You guys like to know what she swallowed more than anything in the world. It was not a bolt. It's not an object.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, technically this is well person plays her thing. Dude, Yeah, it's a it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, then that's an object.
Speaker 4: She single, but in what form of matter is it? Is she single, just trying to make plants or you know what? That'd be crazy if her I don't know what her situation is. I thought she had kids with some dude.
Speaker 5: And she divorced that guy though the other had out.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No separated recently to Eric Johnson, the former football player at the tight end.
Speaker 2: Oh not the quasi blues guitarist that kicked around Dallas for forty years.
Speaker 4: No, God, like three people are like yours.
Speaker 2: I am three? Hell yeah Eric Johns John okay three somewhere Chris Holt is going nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the weekend, you'd like to get a little rock and some talk just casually mentioning that you know someone who's in the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job, guys. My buddy Don Henley was in town this weekend. His kids go to Greenhill or used to.
Speaker 4: Here's somebody. Oh this is from her Instagram account. This started going everywhere. Jessica Simpson does this.
Speaker 5: What are you drinking?
Speaker 6: Because you know, it's like it's this Chinese herb thing and I'm like, I don't know, and my vocal coachs told me to drink it, and they googled the ingredients and snake's brung.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: So it's like a honey. If you want a good vocal, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Drink snake's frous Snake sperm is the new throat coat. Well, you know, somebody she thought tuna was the chicken of the sea, right, she thought it was like a sea chicken. She didn't know tuna was a fish. That was Somebody has convinced her that swallowing this and who knows what snake means, it's good for her. Everybody get in here. Jessica's going to do that. Everybody come in here. Watch. Now have you seen her lately?
Speaker 5: I saw her in this video.
Speaker 1: I saw so she went and did a bunch of performances around the time of south By Southwestern Luck. She'd like reappeared and she's reappeared as country gal.
Speaker 5: Wow, she's gonna be country person now.
Speaker 2: She makes sense. She looks different, She has had some work done. She looks like she's scared in that anchor. She why is her face? Everyone's making her swallow everything. She's like, hey, just let me just sit here in peace. Why are you trying to make me do that? Just to stop questioning? Thanks come on, honey, we know what's best for you. Do it. We say, do what you've always done. Dance with who brung you? That is not chicken.
Speaker 4: Jessica kind of her story for her dad a little crazy.
Speaker 2: She is still phenomenal looking, in my opinion, but different. She definitely looks hardened and has had some work done and looks different. She's evolved.
Speaker 4: Have you forgiven her for taking the Cowboys season that year they had a chance? Oh man, because it was her plans to go to Cabo, right, we have to assume it.
Speaker 2: Was Tony's plans to run through every mediocre artist in the music industry. Carrie Underwood's very talented. To her, she might be a better actress than a singer. Did you guys see her news hazard? I was there going what did she act? And I still can't believe. My son had never seen The Dukes of Hazzard ever and was just watching it at college and goes, hey, have you ever.
Speaker 5: Seen the Dukes of This is very strange, man.
Speaker 2: There's this pound pillow in this thing called Jessica. Well, he was talking about the old show Dais Dukes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, had our guy who started that Wing restaurant Cooters.
Speaker 2: Okay, but whatever, if you're Tony Romo and you're single, why not and you're living in Dallas Fort Worth, why wouldn't you go on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh no, exactly, And he did.
Speaker 2: He did go. Have you forgiven her for I mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, is that do you come at the Super Bowl more than Tony's relationship with pop stars back in the day?
Speaker 2: I think that his wife? You think that trip cost them Super Bowl? A lot of people do. Wasn't there one key drop by one of my favorite players?
Speaker 1: The problem was that Tony did not have a lot of experience yet, so when he was drawn up plays in the sand at Cabo, the water kept washing it away. Yeah, and so Jay Witt and what did Wasn't it a mediocre Ohio State linebacker too?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Bobby. The reality is they probably shouldn't have taken his job away from him when they did sixteen bring up a debate from a decade. I'm just saying, if you're how did it work out? It didn't? That got paid?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: You know, if you're like me, you think that it probably doesn't really matter you. We're gonna get beat anyways by Aaron Rodgers. Like no matter I give you if it was Romo, is that the Rogers as a demon?
Speaker 2: Was that he seemed like he beat us a couple of times. Was that the one where there was that crazy catch down the sideline to that tight end.
Speaker 1: That was not the That was the one that where Dak was a rookie. Okay, that was the one where Jason Garrett's like.
Speaker 2: We're gonna win. Everybody, stop, call it time out. I don't want to win. He's a rookie. We have to call time out for him.
Speaker 3: I won.
Speaker 2: Why did you make him the quarterback?
Speaker 1: I want to make sure Aaron Rodgers has the ball at the end.
Speaker 2: This works out well for us.
Speaker 4: Jason Garrett, that was his Creighton drop. It was so bad, it was really bad.
Speaker 1: He didn't He's still and I guarantee to this day, he still doesn't understand the idea of clock management.
Speaker 2: He didn't doesn't know what time it is, he doesn't know.
Speaker 1: He has no idea shows up when Hurry stopped the clock. We got to make sure that the Packers have the ball one more time.
Speaker 2: The Dallas galboy, I mean, if you're doing a bracket of the hottest women to ever come out of Dallas, fort Worth. She make it Richard's I have her right behind Ashley. Did she Pierce? Yeah she didn't.
Speaker 1: Her daddy, her daddy was a frosted tip minister at a Methodist church there in Richardson. Frosted Maybe they were some they it was one of those ones, like it was one of those ones. Or as soon as his daughter got famous, he was like, I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Read this Bible anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm now an agent and hot it would whoa frost all my tips?
Speaker 2: In the name of gee, he's a gem stone. I was gonna say, baby, Billy, you get Jess got there run around with a pickle in her mouth. That's actually what actually did on Saturday night. She ran around with a pickle in her mouth when the tape messed up. What a silly family. But don't you want if God creates someone that looks like that, don't you also want her to just think like that? Yes? I don't want it me think like what you want coming up? Are you saying you don't want to be smart?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't want to coming up with the torpedo bat, you don't want to.
Speaker 1: I just think what Ben is saying is he wants minimal. He wants minimal resistance on the pursuit my Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like, like, what I'm saying is you Christina. I need I need someone. If they're gonna look like that, and I'm gonna have a shot, they gotta be dumb enough to believe me. You are gorgeous. What do you believe anything? I like my chances? Oh, I am a Navy seal.
Speaker 4: So you don't want to have deep conversations about you know, it's her favorite film from the seventies, or you know, what does she think of tariffs?
Speaker 2: I don't want to get into that with her. I mean, how many deep conversations do you guys really like having with you? Guys say a lot about yourselves, right, you can have a deep conversation with your buddies. It just depends. I mean, hold on, hold on, is it mixed company?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have to assume that it's person's eighteen to forty nine.
Speaker 2: Who outside of us is going to hear the conversation. What I meant to say was, man, I am so grateful for thirty two years of deep conversations with my wife. No, No, I'm looked up to the light detector. You gotta tell me when it's connected. The problem is that we all knew that TikTok was coming one day, and we knew that. All right, having a conversation over ten seconds is worthless. But do you remember how good she looked in the Duke's a Hazard movie. Uh, let's watch that as a show, Christine? Are you in sure? I haven't seen it? Who's who the guy's in it? Oh? Yeah? Oh the guy from Jackass, isn't it? Oh? Is he really?
Speaker 5: Johnny Knoxville?
Speaker 2: A watch it? Guys? What about Sean Patrick whatever his name is, Stiffler? Yeah? What about he seems to be in stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, looks like they also slammed Burt Reynolds into it. Really, Willie Nelson and Linda Carter they're getting credits on this.
Speaker 2: Wow. Linda Carter in her day was a wonder woman. Yeah? Who is she plying? Wonder woman? Willi Nelson? Boss Hog? That is not far off from the kool Aid movie you think about it, It's exactly. We're gonna dig the Dukes of Hazzard. We just got the rats to the Dukes of Hazzard. We're making the movie. Get Burt Reynolds in it. It's a cultural icon. Okay, if Barbie makes one billion, this should make two.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing that David Keckner played Cooder, who's this champ kind and anchorman? All Right, Bill Pullman, who gave the speech and independence stays he was in it too.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 5: That's enough on her.
Speaker 2: We definitely should go back and watch that.
Speaker 5: They finally, this has been highly rumored. It's finally been announced.
Speaker 4: There Sony had a big announcement this morning that they've got four movies coming out all about the Beatles. So you're gonna have a Paul movie, which is starring Paul mescal You're gonna so it's just four movies and it's about from their perspective. So this is a lot like when Kiss did four solo albums released. Paul Miscal is going to be Paul McCartney. So all he had to do in his audition was go, I knew this. Harris Dickinson is John Lennon, and he had to go he who.
Speaker 2: Is Harris Dickinson? David Van Eric? Okay, got you?
Speaker 5: Who did come to Olney? By the way, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Guy? Posted something today the Von Eric's definitely had a show in Olney, my hometown, which is very small for those listening and don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like this little side. I want to know.
Speaker 4: David bon Eric against Free Bird. Michael Hayes was the headliner. Let's go King Kong Bundy against the mast Texan. George's Jim Garvin versus Johnny Mantel, Oh not Mantel. And then you had Free Bird Buddy Roberts versus King Iceman Parsons sponsored by the only rotary club at Dude, back in the seventies, ladies, let's go to that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't bring it back for the other Beatles man.
Speaker 4: Uh, Joseph Quinn is George Harrison. Who's that Joseph Quinn was in? He's a I remember him being bald, bald guy. I don't know that I know what movie he's been in, but I've seen him before something Marvelly uh or maybe DC.
Speaker 5: I really truly don't know, dude.
Speaker 4: I think he was in Game of Thrones too, and I truly don't know much about the guy.
Speaker 2: Uh oh oh, he.
Speaker 4: Was in Stranger Things, Eddie the guitar guy.
Speaker 5: He's playing Ringo in No, he's George, so he had to go.
Speaker 2: Oh and then.
Speaker 4: Ringo will be played by Barry Cohegan, known for he was dating Sabrina Carpenter and his iconic role is that he licked the bathtub drain and saltburn. He's a good ring after the quarterback from uh Euphoria. Yeah, did what he had to do in the tub. He ran in and licked the drain. Jessico, I don't think she was there for that.
Speaker 2: I think Cohegan was the bad guy in total recall. Okay, that would make sense.
Speaker 4: He was also in ben Cheese and Shearon or something ban Chees of Ed Sheeran with Colin Farrell.
Speaker 2: They won all the awards. There's a show called ban Cheese of Ed Shearon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that. It was a movie Academy Award winning movie from a couple of years.
Speaker 1: So are they shooting this all simultaneously and then chopping it up into four movies?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're dropping it in twenty twenty eight. All four films are gonna hit the theater in April of twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: That's the same players in each one, one for each member of the band, with each each one's perspective with the same cast I think so, yeah, and it's gonna it's so it's just gonna be a Netflix thing, no theaters.
Speaker 1: Let me guess it's it's the dude that did Lord of the Rings. I'm assuming right, Sam Mendez is the guy's name. No, Sam Mendez is a huge director American Beauty. He was married to he's doing this, Yeah, okay, but I'm saying the producer it's got to be Peter uh, Peter Gull, Yeah, the guy who did Old Peter Jackson. Yeah, Peter Jackson.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Are they all coming out simultaneously? Yeah?
Speaker 5: April twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: God, this this has been rumored for like two years too, So this has kind of been along Time's like a five year project happening.
Speaker 2: I think it's amazing too.
Speaker 1: If you think about all that you've been in dated with Beatles wise throughout the years, for them to finally be doing a biopic on them and doing it in this way, I think you're going into it.
Speaker 4: You're also banking on Paul mesk House still being huge, Harris Dickinson being bigger than he is now, Barry Cohegan's already like very respected actor, but these aren't like household names. They're just kind of really hoping that those guys are taking a leap in the next couple years too.
Speaker 1: And they're saying eight because it's gonna take so long to edit for movies. Yeah, wow, that's far dumping it at once.
Speaker 2: That May. I'm excited about that.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be great if they can tell us what order to watch them in what ifcause everyone's just gonna go to Paul first.
Speaker 2: People are gonna w John, dude. They should do it.
Speaker 5: They should do this differently. They should do one in April, May, June, and July.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends on how they edit it. That's why I don't run a studio. Ahead's all right, there you have it coming up next, we go around the sports. It was a rough night in DFW. We'll break it down next