Speaker 1: Something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take.
Speaker 4: What to.
Speaker 1: Help this information secret? Yeah, yeah, inside exactly.
Speaker 5: One of the.
Speaker 6: Reasons why I had everybody. One of the reasons why I had everybody on is so that I can recruit you.
Speaker 5: I want you in my army. So, uh, there's.
Speaker 6: A a site at the Eminem had the third at Hawara Pyramid, which is a labyrinth in Egypt that has been reported all the way back, way back to all of these egypt philosophers. They get to uncover and I think this is the place where we can find the secrets of cimatics, the secrets of how they did this stuff, because this is where they brought people like Pythagoras and Plato and put that inside it and initiate them and initiated them. And there's been no sort of major attention. Now that we've got the attention going on with the second Pyramid in Egypt and all of these things that are kind of dubious, I don't believe that, you know, maybe a six thousand foot shaft is a bit much. They might be getting some other readings. I think it's probably electromagnetic, but we do know that this place exists. So if we want to get any sort of attention going on this site, this is the place where they'd be transmitting this kind of knowledge. And if we get to a place where we can actually get excavations, I would be thrilled beyond belief because this is the one that has it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: There could be a lot of water damage and everything else, but I believe that the dimensions of this thing alone would reveal so many secrets having to do with this frequency and this this generation of electrical energy.
Speaker 5: I think this is the place.
Speaker 6: So if you guys get a chance, look up the Labyrinth of Egypt at Hawara and you will find.
Speaker 5: The poort thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you have.
Speaker 4: Hurra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just did light our scans of it and found this massive underground complex that I have a Herodotus quote here. He says that all the works and buildings of the Greeks put together would certainly be infuriated at this labyrinth as regards to labor and expense. In his opinion, the Greek the building of this labyrinth had outdone even the Great Pyramid itself. This underground palace had twelve covered courts, six each in the north and the south of Egypt, with one wall encompassing the whole. There were two sorts of rooms, one above and the other below ground, fifteen hundred of each sort, or three thousand in all. Andrad was allowed to pass through the upper rooms only, as the lower rooms were forbidden and used only by the priests and the pharaohs. And and they were doing, you know, and it was said that this was a cyclopaean structure that was made of solid limestone that was intricately, intricately carved throughout. It had thousands and thousands of rooms, and we know there was at least two levels, so and and it was described as when you would stand above it, that it would be a field of stone, and everything was submerged essentially in the underworld there in Egypt. And they just found this that's been talked about by the ancient philosophers just here within the last week, so we.
Speaker 7: Put we can go on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's just the googles lads.
Speaker 9: So Robbie, yeah, and even had this and you know.
Speaker 8: About this book Riccardo.
Speaker 10: But see this book called Oyrish Wisdom in the Pyramids, and that actually talks about the priest kings.
Speaker 8: Do you know about that.
Speaker 10: Book, No, no, yeah, yeah, should check it out because it was actually I was in Egypt in May last year and was I read it now. I'm sick I didn't read it before because it confirms a lot of the younger stuff look at in regards to Orismgrass. It kind of goes into the travel to the Americas and stuff like that. But the last page, so with my periment theory, it was the point come or was the was the essentially the frequency drive within the parliament Dry. But the last page of that book was actually what made me publish my theory online. And it morea says that the ancient press and that they were psycho spiritual masters of sensity and it's possible that it was them who they were to read the chef kings that went into Egypt and then what you're describing there about the labyrinth Dry. So I actually have a couple of pictures here and from the sure to ease it, I just kind of quickly through of them.
Speaker 9: But that, like you one hundred percent, it's not.
Speaker 10: Only the geezer plots out that has like being blocked not put down to like I was actually under ground into these tunnels. But when I went to Looks Looks are and it was the same thing it was in the It was the Valley of the Kings and the same thing. Like you can actually walk the card down into these tunnels if you want. And this actually related. What that that new that new theory that's out like that that is interesting, like but it does like to me, it all records like I'm sure we're all of the pain. That requires more research because it's it's it's so complex like that has there's way more to the story. But there absolutely was serious engineering.
Speaker 8: Going on behind that.
Speaker 10: But it's just it's it would almost be careful as to who the authorities are released that you know, they've probably known the whole time and their drift feed and the information to the general public. Now, sorry Ricardo for chopening the headach.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, not at all. I was just going to say that regarding these new scans that have several problems, as most people have seen in the yesterday's show, what bothers me the most is none of this is new. It was a massive team that against the authorities, scaled the pyramids every single night until they find the stone that is about the seventh row from the top if I'm not mistaken, but I shared the papers many time. And so they activated the entrance by sound. They knew it was by sound, so they used a conjunction of words until they finally found something that worked, so the stone receded. They entered into the stairway. They took hours on end to get to the bottom in the darkness, and they went there again because they hadn't food or water. They didn't thought they would find such a vast extent to reach the bottom. And the second time they finally after being in the bottom, they crossed the first door and they found many chambers with many artifacts, with many books and so on. They took eighteen thousand photographs in microfilm that were recorded in the microfilm. And after they finished all this, they were captured by American forces where they were two of them members were killed. Everything they had was taken away and the only thing we have today is the record of the survivors that explained what they have done and what they had, and this small booklet that they created. It's called the Stairway, the Stairway of the Pyramid, something like that. So nothing of this is new, and we just have to remember Soloon the elder when he was with sonss of says in in Says and he told him, let's go to the house of records that is beneath the temple, right, so it doesn't specify the temple. The funny thing is there was only one massive temple on Says at that time, so they would knew exactly where to go and look for that chamber of records. But it's not one chamber of records. There are multiple chamber of records, not just one, because they copied everything meticulously. For instance, in like Alexandria, every boat that comes to the port, it was looked for manuscripts. They were confiscated and they could only depart again once the manuscripts were returned to them after the being copied by the library of Alexandria.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 7: I think the major problem with this new studies that they keep saying they will publish. Let's see if they do. I happened to one of the languages that I happened to understand is Italian, So I listened to everything they had to say. And it's like hearing a guy that's going to speak about a topic for an hour and he touched it thirty seconds. It goes round and round and round and round and round and round, and it explains absolutely nothing, just that it is fantastic and great and brutal and so on.
Speaker 6: But when I start, if I could back you up real quick, so this is an image of a.
Speaker 7: I published this study many times. Yes, right, So.
Speaker 6: This is the Great Pyramid and these are the electromagnetic changes in it.
Speaker 5: Now, if you.
Speaker 6: Notice, this looks a whole lot like the study that they just read, exactly of the pyramids. So is it the electromagnetic radiation they're picking up or is it a chamber? Because I think it might be electromagnetic radiation and they just didn't know what they were looking if that's.
Speaker 7: Why this appears only in two studies, the Russian one from the seventies and this one. And the thing is, I don't think they even are looking at this. What I think is happening is that they gather a bunch of data with the experimental process processes and then gave it to a model. And it's the problem when people start talking about models that the problems start. Let's just just look at the global warming. The models gave the results that they were induced to give so if you tell them that you have to exponentiate four hundred percent on CO two, it's obviously that they will say that CO two is the worst thing that can happen, while they forget that everything lives off CO two because the trees eat CO two. And if we with our cars have ever done seeing anything to the environment was to green it because the CO two that we are producing has been increasing the forest worldwhile the green area has been increasing because of our zero point six percent of anthropomorphic increase in CO two. Of course there are serious gases that are dangerous, but ninety nine percent point nine came from industry, not from the common citizen, and it has nothing to do with CO two. CO two should be by now double than it is, and if it was, the agriculture production would triple quadruplicate because plants feed on the access carbon. That's why there are greenhouses that feed sixteen hundred thousand parts per unit of CO two to the production of agricultural production so that they grow more. But the ancients didn't do that. The ancients use electroculture. But that's what also the manors do, what the dolmens do, what these megalethic sites do they also create an electro electro cultural effect on the leats around it.
Speaker 1: And with that, I was going to say, we have these numerous cases over and over where they've taken seeds into these chambers and the aspect of the viability of the seed increases in regard to the grow ratio.
Speaker 7: More than record and many times registered in academic papers that went peer review. It's just it's just one of those things that is proven, it's just not explicitly shown, and most of the time is behind a paywall. You go and you can only read the abstract because the paper is behind a paywall. Luckily I can go around most paywalls, but sometimes it's it's it's just impossible.
Speaker 4: Kind of ties over with the all going research too, because the all going accumulators have a similar effect on plant growth, which is if people want to go charging, Yeah, if you charge seeds or plants, it boosts uh boosts their plant growth, similar to how a pyramid does. I think a pyramid is like a type of or gone accumulator in many ways. I suspect that the the.
Speaker 7: Heat doesn't need to be made of stone.
Speaker 4: No, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: You can another funk is another function that includes that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're multi functional, just like you can do like I've discovered that orn or creates a sound like right, even right didn't know that, And yeah, it's it's all multi functional. We're it's we're just scratching the surface with with each device. Really. But I think the the ancients who built these, that these structures, that they knew more about subtle energy than than like we do. Now.
Speaker 7: Have a book by Harold Aspen that I'm not sure if you know that it's called Yeah, it's called Modern Ether Science from nineteen seventy two, and he's shown he's shown in through his tests in this book that the pyramid shape doesn't need to be made of anything specific because even tippies from the Indians create defect. Is just it's just it's just the the like like like like like he's been said, it is the morphogenetic field is affected by the triangular shape somehow.
Speaker 1: They used to say that the dunce had that they would put on the kids and put them in the corner was to direct the energy the universe to make them smarter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we can go back, we can go back to that image that I just showed.
Speaker 5: It's the same idea.
Speaker 6: The electromagnetic lensing effect of a pyramid is visible. Now I've noticed because i do ORA viewing of plants and trees and all sorts of stuff like that, I've noticed that while I'm doing ORA viewing, I'll also catching my line of vision signs on the side of the road that actually have sort of a pyramid shaped energy field coming off of them while I'm you know, oreviewing other things. And this sort of dark pyramid shaped energy that comes off of regular old signs is going directly into the ground. So anything that you're using to sort of deform, the electromagnetic energy comes off of it in a pyramid shape. So when you're using that pyramid shape, it directly impacts the morphogenetic fields, like you were just saying, because basically, as we impact the land, the land takes that energy into it. As we name these places, those names, and those those places start to change based off of the energy we're putting into them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think you need and this is this is for for Kiaran. I think I think we should think about these massive structures like the pyramids not only have a multiple purpose, they also have a vital purpose to the earth itself. We just have to think that these places were built after mega cataclysms, and the Megalitic culture was lost after a mega cataclysm, for instance, around four thousand BC. If you read my paper about it, some say it's three to thirty six hundreds, others say thirty two hundred. I say four thousand BC because it's the exact period where we see the transition between the Stone Age and the Bronze Age. And what I think killed the Megalithic culture and power was the fact that when the water flooded the land. And this is not younger dryers, this is four thousand BC. This is Burkele Crater and the other the two impacts in the Atlantic, with the one impact in the Sorry, two impacts in the Pacific and one impact in the Atlantic that is also never mentioned. And I think the water that was thrown into land. That is proven by the fact that we have massive canyons where the land meets the sea that are now underwater that could not be made unless there was no water, because water can create canyons and the water but they are very small for the size. For instance, every one of you must have seen the record of the highest wave in Nazareth in Portugal thirty meters wave. The guy surfing win the record. That's because it's there's a Nazare canyon that was produced by the massive amounts of water coming from land and returned to the sea and excavated all that area created that canyon. So when the land was flooded with water, whatever power that was concentrated in the crystal matrix of the bedrock started to lose energy because there was water everywhere, so the energy spread everywhere. So the megalytics sites lost their power because the energy was completely spread. Instead of focus on notes the waters above and water below in the Bible exactly. So when they lost this energy, what happens they are invaded. Iberia lost ninety six percent of the males ninety six percent. So the only people that survived and keep surviving still untouched is the Baskins because they were there seven thousand years ago, seven thousand BC ago already they are still there. They are the only unconquered people on Earth ever, so they didn't lost the technology for some reason. Now because.
Speaker 1: The Azora in islands.
Speaker 6: No, no, my frand Korean atlas that I do spaces with it comes from the Basque region.
Speaker 5: That's one of the language she speaks is.
Speaker 7: The oldest continuous lineage of people in existence.
Speaker 10: Sorry, no, I was just saying, there's got this a this connection that is in the connection with the Orissa. The Oyris are Western Oris are connected to the Basque as well. Family come from the west as well. But what the Oyls are known as is Iberians as well, so they came up from Spain, but Iberia, you know. But even in relation to what you were saying, Ricardo about the megalithic structures, there's a lot of in the White do talk about a lot about warriors mythology on my channel as well.
Speaker 8: But there was a two day demand. We're all about that as well.
Speaker 10: It's not the energy and stuff like that there was. Was it the win the Cuisines Milusines who are the modern guys now they're all related that they've gone back and forth. But they the Miliseus were cast away from very I think it was in south west Ireland and it was it was magic that they had. It was it was magic, but it was probably like it like natural energy that they were able to use. But then even that event that you were talking about Ricardo, there's the stagas Lloyd.
Speaker 8: It's now I have to I can't. I have to remember this now. Remember there was an event eight thousand years ago and.
Speaker 10: That was possibly the the the last event that property signed Dougland region. But then there was another event like a like almost like an art stop a couple of thousand years later, so that could also affect that those structures as well. Like the thing is is like as we all know here true to strangers and fiction like you know what I mean, it's it's very you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: But sorry even to work on there again.
Speaker 7: Sorry no no, So, as I was saying, we have this example that how could these sites do what we read in the papers? For instance, for Iberia, we see that they lived and then I funny enough I found out that this happened not only in Iberia, but also what shocked me the most was in summer. So we have friends England and the Iberia places where for at least until the Bronze Age started, there are not one single record of a weapon. Which this means is that no single tool could be found whose only purpose is to kill another human being. So they have arrows and spears, but that was for hunting too, so for killing another human being. There's not even in summer, there is nothing of that kind until four thousand BC.
Speaker 6: You're talking about the bell Baker's right, the bell Baker.
Speaker 7: Society nose many societies that apparently lived in an idea, idellical world within the Magnalithic structors. Those that knew the Magnolithic structors lived in the idyllic world where there was peace and no one could invade them. So this leads to the question how barbarians wouldn't go through those people and conquer them. It's very simple because the same technology that killed the land, the same technology that increased production of agriculture, the same technology that allow the animals to be tamed and easily to kill for food, that made these people that have houses. As we see all around that there is no social status. Everyone lived in exactly the same conditions and there's only a religious leader or a chairman or whatever. No leaders. And what happens when the megalithic culture ends, they are completely invaded, completely destroyed. And my question is why weren't invaded. So when we look into record, into the records of history, what we find is places like the Groparello Castle. The Groparello Castle is an interesting structure. There is several thousand years old. It was re used in Roman times and what did the Romans did there? They found out the technology that allowed them to conquer any army. So they found an hypogeum. There is a room, a small room on the ground carved on bedrock on a place that has an ergy energetic node, and they built a tower on top of it to create some kind of resonance. So this castle is known today on Heir's historical records for being unconquered for six hundred years, while there was constant and active attempt to conquer that very same castle. There are two families in war and the ones that had the castle for six hundred years were never invaded and never conquered, although many armies tried to take it. What they found when the Steve Marshall, one of the directors of the Archaicistic Studies or Council, what he found there is that the site produced concentrated or compressed waves around four herz that causes that sensation of fear, hallucination, loss of limb control. All of that that the Romans were very interested in Even if you look at the ball back, you find that they tried to build such a tower that it's now demolished, but the tower, you know that that tower was there. The problem is they didn't know about how to find the notes, so they could only use the sites that were being used by the ancestors that had found those notes and build upon it. So that they quit the idea of creating of using this technology on the battlefields because they couldn't had to have an eneratic note and then build the structure to create it, so it's impractical.
Speaker 6: And then it's important to note that bob Back was destroyed by a mysterious kind of explosion or something. They've got you know, bodies that seem to be you know, mammified in place.
Speaker 7: And the tower is destroyed, so we could have been a misuse of the tower by those that took it or something like that. We have a fantastic story about the the ancient city of Gore. Okay, So the ancient City of Gore is a city that is built on a massive valley in Arab territory in Africa, and it has only a dirt It's two kilometers wide, sorry one kilometer wide. It has just a small bank of dirt in its boundaries, so no walls, no nothing. And we have this story of Alexander the Great that arrived at the valley order his armies to attack the city, and none of them could get close to the city. They started killing each other. They went in despair, they raping their clothes, attackling one another. He tried twice and then he understood what he was facing. So because he couldn't conquer it, he decided to break to create, to break a dam that safeguarded the valley, and he flooded the valley under more than three meters of water, so he wiped out. He flooded the whole thing. This was found six hundred years later by a small chic that decided to once again rebuild the dam the other the water ran away, and he took the city for his own. He should be working still because in a matter of two years he conquered two thirds of the country, so and no one could touch him. It's one of those moments in history that someone with a very small army, all of a sudden takes a whole of a lot of land in the territory and then we have the story of Preston John, that is a mytheicological figure from from the Middle Ages that was supposed to have a country that was built by the Tartars. Was the Tartars were his workforce to whom he gave the technology, and they were able to build structures like the cathedrals, like these towers to protect cities. And so what Alexander the Great wanted from Preston John is in the record. There appears something mentioned that Alexander John commissioned Preston John to build towers where today you find the Wall of China, and these towers the purpose of these towers was to keep the magical and terrible creatures of the land of Gog and Magogue and the giants which without outside of his territory, without having to have an army there. So on the ruins of those towers, it's where today would find the Wall of China because they didn't have the technology, so they just made a massive wall. Although the wall is kind of strange because the areas are onto the inside instead of the outside, but that's another question. But these other stories involved this kind of technology being used in the past, and this is why I think that these people were decimated and invaded precisely at that point after this cataclysm because their power was terminated. They didn't have the megalytic sites anymore to work for them.
Speaker 4: Well with that tie in at all with there's an all goone researcher called James Demo, and he but he when he tried to do a cloud busting PhD and he got stopped. So he did an arthropological study into the origins of human violence called sahar Rasia, and he reckons something quite similar with a similar time but a four four thousand BC that there was mainly matriarchal societies globally, and then a desert occurred across the Sahara all the way to China, and then out of that desert you got warring tribes that invaded the matriarchal cultures and destroyed them. But his rough time scale for that is about four thousand BC. I think that process started. He reckoned, And.
Speaker 7: We're now going to get outside of academic notions and a little bit into the fantastic.
Speaker 5: Well, can I got something real quick?
Speaker 7: So go on.
Speaker 6: This is the Bell Beaker Society, which came out in around two thousand four hundred and fifty BC. Right, that's all of Europe. That's the bell Beaker society just at the beginning of the Bronze Age. And these are the people who just got out of the megalithic business. Now we're talking about a massive distribution all the way across no borders in Europe of this bell Beaker society before the rise of these empires.
Speaker 5: So you know, to sort of indicate.
Speaker 6: That's not really a warlike place if they're all sort of experiencing the same kind of culture and paradise.
Speaker 4: To me, I said, right on that time they had amazing cultures, like they didn't have any written records, right, So the.
Speaker 7: Issue is they didn't need to.
Speaker 11: They have the crystals, they could be psychic, they could be having telepathic experience. Do you think do you think do you think it's so hard for a culture that has this kind of sophistication and knowledge, scientific knowledge, whatever science want to call it, but it was scientific knowledge for them. These alignments, these astronomical alignments that take thousands of years to understand by observation. So if they didn't create a writing style is because either we don't find it, because some materials are perishable, or you know what us to know.
Speaker 7: Or they don't. They didn't need it. Look, you didn't need a cell phone before cell phones existed, and now you cannot do anything without it. It's just a matter of social perception if you don't need writing, because you have a system where you go and experience from time to time in a ceremony the voices of the ancestors and the knowledge of the ancestors, and imprint new knowledge into the structors, and you see the structures affecting the wildlife, affecting agriculture you live in. You've reached a point after seven thousand years of peace, after the younger drives settled down those seven thousand years of peace, do you think they will keep the knowledge exactly as they began it they which to appoint it. Most of the people that didn't know how did it work or if it was working, they were just enjoying the magic of the thing. There will be just a few of them that know how that happens to keep that knowledge, but most of them after seven thousand years, people, it just it just becomes every.
Speaker 6: Day to me evokes to me, it evokes the myths of the Golden Age of mankind because they talk about that where it is Kronos is ruling and all the Titans are there, and this is where man doesn't die. He goes into the underworld and comes back or nude every single day, right, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, and also how much could this have to do with the changing frequency of their itself?
Speaker 7: Can't you can't? Look, this is what I'm about to say. In my fantastic perception of things. I think that first of all, humans are the only non natural element existing. I wouldn't say in the universe, but I will. I will reduce that to the Earth. Okay, I don't think we are natural at all. So microevolution doesn't exist, no matter how much they want to give us that notion, it doesn't exist. There are some animals that jump trade gender that can seem to have changed species, but they are as singular as an ora, rink or whatever. Petlopus that's how we call it in English, a pet lupus, right, So it's it's a beaver with a duck's head and the castor tail. So those things happen in in in in nature and poisonous and poisonous okay, So so nature can produce some strange things. The thing is, it makes no sense for humans to exist because we don't belong in nature. We don't. We have to struggle nature. We have to struggle to live in nature.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So what I what I came up from my releagious studies, from my mythological studies, from legends and history and myths and so on, is that it seems that this has been as Stalkien described, between the elves and malcor. This is the long defeat. So you had two types of beings here, superior beings. Let's call it that on on on earth. The story goes beyond that, but I no matter. So we have the what I call the teachers, and we have what I call the slavers. If you go to Anchor, what you find a typical slave site that is massive. I go to fields to sustain massive amounts of people that make no sense for such a small structure. And those control the power to control the people. And then you have the tea like Machupchu, where you find that everyone lived in the same house, no different of statues, small agriculturals, just for the population there is in there and all share the same kind of life. This would be a hidden place of the teachers that somehow appeared in here and there and teach the people to do this, and teach the people to do that. That seems like alien because magic is just a technology that we don't understand. That's all that magic is. It is a technology that we still don't understand. It's like calling chaos chaos. Chaos is not chaos. Chaos is a level of organization that we haven't understood yet. But it's more organized than what we have because it works because everything comes from chaos. If you go to the molecular level, to the to the atom level, to the neutron level, you find complete chaos, and everything that is organized that we can see coms from that chaos. This is just a level of organization that we just don't understand, and we just dismiss it and say, oh, it is chaos. Chaos is extraordinarily organized in itself. Don't understand it. So I think E syngetic fields, morphogenic fields. Yeah, it's it's like for instance, my book Stardust, I have.
Speaker 5: I have two books.
Speaker 7: One is The Resonance Earth that explains from A to Z with the vast appendix explaining all the terms, and then a vast bibliography so people can go and check everything that is mentioned, and I explain everything how sounds was using conjunction to create the effects that we can still produce today on megalytics sites. But I have one called the Stardust where I go deep into consciousness to reality. And my conclusions on this is that most people are focused because of the pressure of the society, of this culture of me, me, me me. They keep saying you, your clothes, your music, your this, and you find out that the you is the wei because everyone is listening to the same saying and sharing the same thing, and everyone is feeling integrated, and everything seems to be experiencing the same mediocricy exactly. So we are reduced to the five percent of residual consciousness that the brain can sustain, but we are neglecting the ninety five percent that are real. We that are not in the body. You are not supposed to find. The guy that is making the radio show on the radio is not there. The radio is a transmitter, and that's exactly what our brain does. Our brain is just the field connection, the neuron connection, the atomic connection that produces a magnetic field that links us directly to our true self that lives in the mic, to the morphogenetic field that is around us. It's like a digital signature, is an energy signature that connects us to this body. I even recently read recent study saying this. I'm sorry if I'm going to offend someone that says that it is now scientifically proven that any type of semen that the woman gets during her sexual life will have an impact on her embryo. So the parentage saying that we see in all societies that were shared somehow to create better results, it might translate that they understand this because imagine those guys that have children that that doesn't look like them. She could have been getting the semen that even goes into the brain. They found semen from relations years ago a lodge in the lay in the brain of the woman.
Speaker 6: That they tested, so Riccardo, that actually plays directly into orgone because orgone rife believed that that was the energy produced during orgasm. And so the entire field of organomy is based off of the sexual field, and I think that actually plays a large deal to do with why they were so many fertility calls. They're talking about that energy they're talking about that life energy, and you see what they're obsessed with all of their artwork.
Speaker 7: And what have they transformed, what they have transformed those fertility rights into what do we see in in satanic histories and and orgies and and all of that kind of stuff. So it's it's the same thing for a different for a different purpose, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 8: The voine spark, really, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's what the fear of sexuality goes through, really, because the sexuality takes you to the divine consciousness, so the.
Speaker 7: The in the state of bliss.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That that's how well right, that's how we discovered all gain energy. For the starting point of it was saying that the organ asm function was disturbed in working class people in Vienna, and Freud didn't really have a handle on it, and so Reich looked at looked at character analysis. He introduced that into psychotherapy based on the orgasm disturbance of working class vi and Eese. But then they departed because Freud thought that there wasn't a well. Originally he thought there was a real subtle energy that powered the sexual drives, but then he made it psychic only because he knew he'd get into trouble, and Reich followed that through and then coordinated it with emotions, like emotions that flow from your core outwards are pleasurable, and energy flowing from your periphery to the core. You perceive his anxiety and that there's an electrical change with that too. But then he got to the micro cloridians that you mentioned earlier, Ricardo, the that that there's a hole, that there's just a huge chunk of biology that's completely missing and absolutely extreme that they there's like a third of biology goes from inanimate matter to that these micro cloridians or bions, and then mainstream biology only takes up at that point. So yeah, but sexuality led to the discovery of orgone energy.
Speaker 7: Well, I can certainly tell you that in some experiments, this this this sounds weird, but in Son's experience experiences, the the women that are able, they already kind of their frequencies, already intuned to capture these kind of energies when they're forest is is the wrong word. But when they are made to enter in the cycle of orgasms, it reaches to a point that something clicks in the brain, and for instance, they starts speaking a completely different language for instance. And so when when I heard this, I connected immediately to the fact that you see in Egypt statues with fellows where they have sex with the fellows. That is made of stone. The stone is made of granite. It is made of crystal that is embedded in the site that it was produced in. So some kind of energy could be produced and be internally affected many things. But the other thing is you see that for instance, Yeah, in Greece and grow, Yeah, they have.
Speaker 5: It's the alpi too exactly.
Speaker 1: And the herm they used to make the herm stones that had the phallus on them that would be used for ritual purposes per se.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and had to beat people with.
Speaker 6: You can't forget that they would use the thing like a baseball bat, so if they had any intruders.
Speaker 7: But I can't resist to make a question to Leon, does your phone charge wirelessly?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, Have you put the wireless charging phone on the box.
Speaker 4: A wireless charger or just no?
Speaker 9: No no no, no no no.
Speaker 7: But my phone, for instance, is old, but it doesn't need to be connected. I can put it on top of a small box or whatever. It is, and it charges by the field that the box generates.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I don't have one of those.
Speaker 7: You should see if any of your friends have one of those, and see if he charges when it's placed on top of the box.
Speaker 4: Just cut us. Yeah, I think it might do. I've put capacitors in when I was doing the original laur and Or experiment.
Speaker 7: Because then you you truly become a millionaire, right budiant Lea.
Speaker 6: You guys got to get together, dude. I want to see the things you build together. This is going to be awesome.
Speaker 10: Actually, can you've been there for a second, Mats and present the experimental found with Ricardo, Heads and Nicky. You've probably seen us, so I'm just going to present here for a second share screen. That's the that was the experiment we were talking about was about the east to start.
Speaker 8: To chat there.
Speaker 10: So if you scroll down there, it says that it's a world idea has been proposed to gen very electric power from air's rotation with the help of magnetic fields. So there's a new research to present the experimental evidence confirment of previously theroized method to generate let's just say from as magnetic field. So scroll down a before it says the idea face skepticism because conventional physics suggests it wasn't possible.
Speaker 9: But essentially this is this would be a good idea for.
Speaker 10: Leon there to have a look at because more and that's the experiment set up is what we're describing. So I describe the periment as essentially what this is it's.
Speaker 9: A line to Earth, but it's it's a line to age true north.
Speaker 10: But what happens is is it's the magnetic field passing through the it's the magnetic field passing through the coil that's actually picking up You scroll down there and if you'll be able to see it, so if it goes down to the experimental set up, so if you just go back up a weave it. So that's the experience the experiments set up there. So what it's saying is traditional proof suggests possible to generate electricity for Marge Bank when now we field using a conductor broadtating the planet.
Speaker 9: So when what it's saying is, so.
Speaker 10: If you go to the experiment set up, the researchers position carefully, especially siding as they aligned at the north south orientasion and specifically at a fifty seven degree at angle.
Speaker 9: This precise position was crucial as it ensured that the cinema was situated pay predicular, payer pendicularly or at.
Speaker 10: Another degree angle to answer tasonal motion and the lines of force in the airs magnetic field.
Speaker 9: So this will actually relate to what myself.
Speaker 10: And Ricardo were saying there earlier on so Leon when you're like when you were talking about moving your all ground box, you should probably have a look at something similar to this. And then like as I said, it is when when weself Headless and Nick had urchat on the payment paer one.
Speaker 9: That's That's where I'm my lining to think it was, is that I well, I could have came up with that.
Speaker 10: Partly I couldn't amploy that because I was thinking it's like it is possible because taking there as a generator, well, without the help of AI, I wouldn't have been able to.
Speaker 8: They kind of come up with that.
Speaker 9: But it's it's something that anger are like all these angles and stuff like that. It's almost like say geometry, but it's within power generation. But the way I the way I.
Speaker 10: Thought of it was a degenerator. Our air is the primary coil. So even what you're taking air with your box and stuff like that. Usual to try and deploy that stuff, you'reself lee on or even I'll beat it'll floy over and say hell are you you know?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah? I did one experiment where I moved moved an electrical meter within the or and ore field and it increased the electrical charge and the magnetic charge. And that there is a small increase in capacitance in in electronic capacitors if you put them inside the the or and Ore box, they charge up a little bit, but there's only milli vaults. But if you move the device within the magnetic field, it seems to increase it somewhat. So I think there's there's something about a movement within a magnetic field that would so it's like the the box would be a mini earth. So that I suspect that might be partly what Reich's orgone motor was based on. I think he possibly used a radioactive material to increase the orgone charge and then started an electrical spin within the orgone field and then amplified it.
Speaker 6: Do you guys know what this is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: So this is what ed lead scal then called the infinite motion device, right, and so what you do is you charge up these two coils with this nine volt battery, right, and then that charge stays within the coils as long as the magnet is attached to the bottom, so it doesn't degrade in charge even after charging it up. So this thing is supposed to stay like this forever. I've seen them new experiments with it. He got a six month flash of light out of this these two coils. So there's there's things we're not considering about, you know, how these things are collected. Also, I wanted to include Ronnie about the effect that you're talking about. It becomes real simple to picture when you've got two coils that are at the perfect angle to create more inductance. It's just a massive inductor of charge, you know.
Speaker 1: And I was going to say that study or as far as the Earth being the dynamo being the engine, Nicola Tesla was very much trying to create a system of giving everyone free energy. And JP Morgan through it in the Hudson River, you know, because they couldn't they couldn't build for it.
Speaker 10: But that's the like, that's a lot of like Tesla was a lot of where I based up here on was like what I looked at it, like what was he doing? Like, like energy is constantly there, like extra magnetic field, You've got atmospheric electricity, then obviously the water, universe, the universe scenes it's it's like you always thought, think of everything as energy.
Speaker 8: It doesn't go anywhere, just change the state, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: And then as it says I always say, well, Tesla, we said, is you have to foind the secrets of the universe. You think of energy, frequency and vibration, right, then you employ that with the likes of the purnaments. There was energy there. The frequency was the frequencies ref and then the vobration was the term and expansing, expansing and contraction the master massive system. These people knew what was up lads, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean. Reich thought of electricity as a side effect of the ether in a way, or the subtle energy. So he thought subtle energy was the primary force. And like pyramids and accumulators and all the subtle energy devices gathered that and then they they convert that subtle energy into electrical effects. Well that's one one thing you can do with it, Like if you can press a subtle energy field you get an electron. Henry Moray kind of did similar work. He had a radioactive radio that that sort of one antenna went into the ground and one antenna went upwards.
Speaker 7: I was just just saying that the problem with Nicholas Tesla and was not GP Morgan. Of course was the element that shut it down. But his problem for us not learning more from him is that he was a fantastic inventor, but it was terrible with money. And he made contracts with people that asked for him to build this and that, and he used the money for his own projects, and then he didn't make the projects for the other person and he started losing credibility. So his problem was was not just GP Morgan. And the problem is he couldn't deal with money. It just couldn't. He was too obsessed with his own world and he couldn't. He didn't have means to finance it, so he took risks.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he was a terribo artist.
Speaker 7: Yes, he said he get his information from the eater, so.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But Niagara Falls here in upstate New York is all Tesla technology. He actually won that bad life, So that's one of the few remainings and that generates power for all of New York and New York City.
Speaker 8: So that's the steam powered, isn't it. That's a that's all steam power, correct.
Speaker 1: Turbine? Yeah, from the fall.
Speaker 7: It's kinatic energy. It's kinetic energy, right.
Speaker 6: The really messed up part is that they had to shut down most of the turbines. So it was producing way more power than they ever gave me credit for, and it just didn't need all that power. So those turbines are all still down. It's like, okay, guys, why don't you just fire it up. Yeah, it's so obvious. They don't want us to have cheaper energy.
Speaker 5: That is the that is the issue. They're going to keep jacking it out.
Speaker 1: It's a leverage tool.
Speaker 7: Look, I have I have in my in my database a series of projects that all claim to produce free energy. There are chemic schematized from beginning to end, but there is one that works. And it's a simple as placing a copper cylinder with a mesh and then an iron cylinder and then bury it in the ground. Each one of these will generate one vault. So if you have a set of batteries that creates x vaults, you just need the number of cylinders to keep those batteries constantly at that top. So there are people living in Arizona and the desert in the highest ground that they feed all their houses through this system alone. It's expensive because the copper is expensive, but the rest of the things are not that expensive, and so they keep the batteries charged. So imagine if you have a battery that has twenty four volts and you have twenty four of these things in the ground, you cannot deplete the battery because it's constantly being supplied with the amount of power that it receives. So it's like a constant circuit of energy. So there's many ways to produce energy difference. There are projects, scientific projects that produce ice from the sun, just the light of the sun with a gigantic mirror and somehow it produces ice. So most of the problem with science is that most of the it's how should I the beams that support it, that its foundation is building assumptions that not all of them are correct. And we keep finding with these telescopes looking into space that after all, we didn't understand Big Bang, we didn't understand how the galaxies evolved. We didn't understand anything. Yet the narrative doesn't change. You have an island in the middle of the Atlantic that it's called the Azores Trusade that has megalids. The megalids were discovered almost twenty years ago, and still we say that it was the Portuguese that got there first and crossed the ocean first, when it's obvious that it has two levels of occupation. You have a megalithic occupation at least four thousand years ago, which could reach to eight thousand years ago, and you have a Phoenician or Mediterranean crossing. They were going to the America's for sure, because we find their anchors still on the beaches. And when they tried to say, no, no, this is just stones, they are not anchors, all right. So let's measure the circle from which the cable passes. Every single one had fourteen centimeters hold every single.
Speaker 1: One, every single one.
Speaker 9: Florida.
Speaker 6: Florida has so many of these things they talk about outside of golf courses. Those are indigenous anchors that are for these ships. And they say, no, look, they're just too big. They didn't have ships that size. Well, maybe they did it. Maybe they were.
Speaker 5: Going across the Atlantic. That doesn't seem like it's out of the question.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of evidence to prove that the Phoenicians actually came up the Mississippi River into the copper and for the copper specifically the Michigan copper mines. Yeah, yeah, they go back what twenty thousand or more years.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Problem is people don't understand when people see maps of the level of the ocean so many years ago, they forget that the maps only show what the water changed, they don't show what the land changed. And we have to think in isostatic and eostatic movements, and these are the ones that are going to actually make the difference, because when you take a mile of ice on top of a continent and put it on the ocean, that's why even today America is still rising. The continent is still rising from the lack of the weight of that ice, while the bottom of the ocean will drop significantly when the water comes back in. What this tells us is that places like the Azoris before the younger dryers were completely outside of the water. All we see now is the top of the mountains. That the mountain is one kilometer down. So he's find six of a mile down the base of the mountain.
Speaker 6: Those leon Do you know about dogger Land?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: About Who's sorry doggerland Land, So yeah, I've heard of it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, all of that stuff around Great Britain and everything going all the way down into France, all of that stuff was above water.
Speaker 5: At one time.
Speaker 6: It wasn't paradise, right, and it was all you know, inhabitable, and they believe that there were so many different cultures there. Personally, I think that when the dogger Land finally went down, I think a lot of that use those people went across the ocean back to America, some sort of a drift over there, because it seems like all of those cultures. You can find indicators in the mounds in America that it's sort of related in some you know, paleol thick way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they found Welsh in and inscribed onto stones in in the st.
Speaker 7: The q R S Stone, the k R S Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's actually a place here in New Hampshire that is the Underground Vault where they found driid riding as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Durids couldn't get there to escape the Romans.
Speaker 1: Maybe some of the Yeah, I was gonna say here in New Hampshire where I'm at, I'm on the sand baron and there's giant, uh like stones everywhere, just deposited. But there was over to my I think two point four miles of ice above the earth where I am right now at one point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So what I was saying is the particular case of saur Is means that in place other place on the world and continental land, where we would have a movement of one hundred meters on the Azoris, you can have a kilometer And let me explain why. And a kilometer is point six of a mile. Let me explain why. Because the Azoris are in the very point where three continental plates meet each other. So it's the most plastic place on Earth because those plates meet there, which means when you put all that water inside those plates were pressed way down. And where we see one hundred meters of water in other places was a kilometer or more on the Azoris. All of that was above water, all of it.
Speaker 1: So they were once the high places where they would build these structures. Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 7: So this to say that it is more than proven that we had transaceanic capabilities in at least the Neolithic, but we know that technology doesn't come suddenly, so's it's all the Stone Age can be integrated in Transiitianic. Because the seas were lowered, they're much more islands. You can go from island to island, as Plato described by Solo and the elderly.
Speaker 1: Bobby Well I was going to say the Basque. As far as they're genetics, they're specific and they date back further as well as the Azores have a specific genetic the date backs that date back further. So you have these two groups of people that kind of have some of the oldest genetics that we know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Me and Robbie did a show on the sixty eighth Convocation which goes into the Rosicrucian stories of the sinking of Atlantis, and what they believe is that there was a massive land bridge going from the Yucatan all the way over to Africa and that was what they considered to be Atlantis. In this sixty eight Convocation book, which was a meeting of the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucians in nineteen sixteen, and what they had in that book was also the Seal of the United States fifteen years before it was revealed to be the reverse seal.
Speaker 5: On the dollar bill.
Speaker 6: So that triangle, that pyramid shape was in that book before fifteen years before they announced the reverse of the seal to the public. So this is a pretty important meeting.
Speaker 1: Yes, as far as the nova sorti siclorum, going back to Virgil's announcement of the sibling prophecy in the Coming Age of Apollo, you.
Speaker 6: Know, you know, a direct line of oral history going back to what I believe was the Stone Age.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jesse, you mentioned this for instance, not only as clear as we see, because for instance, the temples were supposed to have been born in a specific year which I can't remember right now. The fact is ten years or fifteen years prior to the creation of the templars, that is supposed to be a creation of one guy and then enlisted others with the same vision. Fifteen years before that, the first context by the templars were made in Portugal to the mother of which would be the guy that would create Portugal for them, okay, and this guy was a fonsein Rich. So fifteen years earlier they already secured land in the area that was the Conda du Portugolens at the time was not Portugal. It's a small area like O Porto where the wine comes from, and it was called o Porto because it was in Portuguese Porto it means harbor. And so after that we find that the templars are created. They came to Portugal with specific intent of looking for something here and they go all the trouble to create a king to conquer the land to the moors in order for them to receive the land that they wanted. Now on the first seal, and that's why it's called Portugal, and that's why I'm saying all this Portugal is actually what cames in the seal of the creation of the country that says in English verbottom through U Grail that in Portuguese is poor to gral.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: So that's what is in the seal. And what they do. The first thing they do they build a massive as soon as they conquer it, they build a massive structure in Tomar where they create one thing they call the roundabout, and the roundabout has an underground hypogeum room where they stalled the stored the supposed grail. Now this grail, I don't think it's the physical grail. This grail is the technological grail, the healing of the land, all of that stuff. But they didn't stop there because what they really wanted is one is the only known fragment all for the mystics, of course, the only known fragment existing or found fragments of the ancient paradise, and that is the Mountain of CenTra. And in the Mountain of CenTra, you have these underground structures that goes for tens of miles that connect every single palace, every single monument, every single thing is connected by massive tunnels that go all beneath the mountain. And what happened when the Templars arrived there to take it from the mystic Moors is that the Moors for the first time and only in the entire Templar history, and sorry, the Crusades's history, is the one time when the Muslims turned to them and said, we would not share shed blood in sacred ground, so we prefer to leave the territory and not fight. And that's how they conquered the castle of Cinra because they all evacuated the population from the castle to a population called rude Muru, which means the Moor's river where the cave is still there. From then they exit and it's one point seven miles away and goes down a mountain under a river and comes out in a massive cave. Okay, so how did they build these things? It wasn't the moors. They already found it. And in this mountain there is a place called Rigalaire State. That is from a guy called Jomano Monteu that made a lot of money in Brazil and built the most complex structure that it was made in the nineteenth century that in globes, every single kind of mysticism, symbology, everything is stamped on the buildings. They are charged with it all sides and it has two initiation wells if I.
Speaker 5: Could jump in real quick.
Speaker 6: So what's really important to know about Spain and the Iberian Peninsula is that it's been occupied by several different groups in the Mediterranean for thousands of years, and one of those groups was the Carthaginians, and the Carthaginians were very closely related to Canaanite Phoenician people. So the whole idea of tying that back into the New World is right there through Carthage, which we we don't have anymore. It's wiped off the face of the planet.
Speaker 1: So Troy was also Carthaginians. Well, there's the Romans to Troy's.
Speaker 6: Right, but there was the Roman idea that they were the descendants of the Trojans, right, and you get that in the Idiot and then right, but there were other ships that left Troy, so there could very well be a Phoenician connection back to Troy as well.
Speaker 10: Right, you know what to say, Phoenician connection with Ortons, like even they say that the Phoenicians in Orton. And obviously there's a lot of connections if you look at it's a book called Tuggle Tuggle the Team, so that was taken the tabs and then there's another story in it's it's actually quite interesting. You're mad at the Greek history headless, but there's a lot of stories in Irelands that parallel the Greeks epics, like even the from Marians, the from Marians of the Lara Cobaba Ireland were actually supposed to be related to the Titans. And Alta was the leader of the from Orians, and he was a Titan and he was supposed to have got the Greece. Like given my DNA shows to mygrations back and forth. And I'm sure you guys have seen some of the stuff Ricardio Heedison Nick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've got Galatians in the Bible, and that was a settlement of Gall, and the Gall people were in Turkey in that region for a long time before that. They were kicked out by the Greeks. So the Galls, the Sacks and all those people are related came right back up to Britain and Ireland. All of that memory still existed in their in their culture of being down in that region because they were they were the first ones to sack.
Speaker 1: But in are you familiar with the Book of Invasion, You've.
Speaker 10: You've seen to go back, Yeah, that's the Erica is the Erica in.
Speaker 8: The Book of Invasions.
Speaker 10: So when he got me my DNA, donet so I be Thom and McMahon and an Or and Neil, So I knew these I knew these, I knew these stories. So what happened was I says, if I got my DNA, don't I could prove these migratings. And sure enough it was proven to be the case. But even though you have another theory, and they call it the Audi Atlantic theory and it's you read a couple of books and says, look, it says chronicles are really for example, says there was a dead he which to separate Britain from Ireland.
Speaker 8: And when I was looking.
Speaker 10: At side the mound cultures, so you can see clear origin from the east in America.
Speaker 8: So goes east to west in America and then it goes west to east in Europe. And it's like it.
Speaker 10: Doesn't make sense that they went the other way in you know. But the it's there's quite a lot. It's it's it's it's quite interesting in the history, but it all goes back to it's all being hidden. And then even another another story that kind of backed that up. There's a book called Ireland or of the Challdee, and I put that into the shot there as well, and that mentions the how it actually connects to child and stuff like that, and obviously the right lights and all that. But they all go back. But even to support the cartage team. So McCarthy's an' bryan's are two of the old Celtic families are okay, and there they were the cut They were considered the Southern Celtic families. Well, mccarthig, so it's mccarthig is soon of Carthage. It's it's c R a G eight character right, So as it says the DNA shows the connection by MP the fark it's crazy and I'm sorry for no.
Speaker 5: No, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 6: Carthage was always considered the melting pot of North Africa. It was the most urbanized, it was the most sort of what you consider like sort of modern and progressive of that time period. So they had a very diminished religious culture. It was their founding myth was about a slave woman who became free. So it was a very much Libertine type idea going on in Carthage. And they had people from all over different parts of the world that were living there. It's, you know, very close relationship to each other. Yeah, it was very cosmopolitan.
Speaker 3: All right, if you guys don't mind, I think I probably will wrap it up here almost two and a half hours to jump in. At some point I gotta stop.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we can keep doing it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean I could, but I mean it's yeah, yeah, unfortunately people will stop listening.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for surety seconds. According to Times to Attention Spend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like forty five minutes if you're lucky. Yeah, I mean we could definitely do this again.
Speaker 3: I really appreciated the conversations are some really interesting stuff for sure. I mean I really appreciate all of his bringing everything to the table. There's just a lot of different things from different areas and I went better than I could have thought.
Speaker 2: So thank you Headless. Please let everybody know what you deal is again. Just for the new people, you.
Speaker 6: Can find me on YouTube the Headless Giant Podcast. I do a show every Thursday where I read your paranormal emails with my buddy Nick over there. So if you've got paranormal experiences or magical experiences or things dreams that you can't explain, send them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I will read them and analyze them with my fraft awesome.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely check it.
Speaker 3: Definitely check it out because we do also cover a symbol each every week, so you actually you know you'll learn something too in case you never heard of them before.
Speaker 8: So thank you.
Speaker 2: And Robbie Marks my man, Robbie, what's up, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say thanks for getting this group of people together with different angles that kind of really comes together nicely. If you want to check out my other stuff, you can check out my link tree which is our M A r X And I've got my Nimrod the first skin Walker book coming, and I've got my metamind Cast podcast as well as my artwork that I do for various bands and festivals, and you can check out all that stuff on my link tree.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you very much, sir, And again go look all that book. You definitely got to come on after it's out so you can. Yeah, yeah, close Leon, sir. Yeah, please let everybody know what you do. You know where they can find your work if they want.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. Yeah, it's all gone O R G O N E and consciousness dot substack dot com or I've got most of my work on there that I like, the the annotated bibliography of everything in orgone research, or you can go to the JPOT Journal at psychic orgone that spelts in psychology and orgone at dot com that that's the Roberto Maglioni form Italy published a lot on there too, But yeah, one of those two sites you can find it links to everything I do from there, there's been really interesting seeing all these different angles and ancient angles because my work has taken me to ancient stuff. You get deep into the subtle energy. It takes you back to to to the to the ancient cultures. So yeah, I've been I've learned a lot tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have a lot of assis take care of too, so get at it. Let us know what happens. Yeah, and then and then Ronnie sir, thank you so much for joining us again.
Speaker 2: Man, I really appreciate it. Everybody know what's up with you.
Speaker 8: Thanks again, Thanks Nick, Thanks and thanks for the lads as well.
Speaker 10: Great chat as always, and you'll find me on YouTube or Twitter under are welcome to the abyss.
Speaker 8: I've also jumped on teaktok.
Speaker 10: So what I've done is if I'm hopping around a couple of different sites in Ordance, just to show the different age of chorches, I'll be looking at megaithic structures and we set up on Instagram. So when intermittently the upload and just different sites around Ordens places have been in easy anchored what within Cambai A toy lance, A couple of places. It be a load of pictures upload from just different trips and they find all the stuff of Nicko been on with yourself and the headers have been on yourself, and I've obviously been on Ricardo's Institute Financial Philosophy as well. So if you want to find out what's going on, we find a lot of their Petrea Oyer's history and pyramid stuff and a bit of ancient history as well. Enjoy it and thanks again that thanks for a great chat.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And Riccardo last or not lease, please let anybody know where they can find You're well.
Speaker 7: According to gandhalf it's a place of honor, so thank you. So I would I would ask people to go and look at my books. It's Stardust and the Resonant Earths that are under my name Ricar on Amazon. You can find me on x as ed Ricardo Calvary one. You can find that me at the History Meets and Legends on YouTube. And I would also like to promote, if any even to you, if you haven't seen it, our magazine that is now on number two Pharaoh's Magazine, So go on and look for it. It's at Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org, Forward slash magazine. You can download it for free. The first edition has two hundred pages. The second edition we had to reduce it to one hundred because one to print it and the first one asked we are asked for eighty euros for us to print each one, so we had to reduce it. But look at it, look at it up and basically that's it, and I'm okay. If anyone wants to message me questions, anything, just by all means, please do.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much and I'll include all your links. Again, this is really an amazing talk. I really appreciate it. All all of your brilliant minds here together at once. It was a really wild discussion. And yeah, thank you all for real. And the end that is the end of another Occult Rejects And until the next one, everybody be well later