Speaker 1: Yeah, ripped up news.
Speaker 2: You need advice, so you don't have.
Speaker 3: Come running Just as fast as we can. Shooter's gonna help coming.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martine, him Martino here.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show. Three O three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 7: So I have.
Speaker 6: Excel roofing with me today. I have Henry brettz uh and uh. We have also Deputy d here and then we have Deputy Bow and Deputy Doc in the studio at the mother Ship and welcome all of you. Now, first things first, we got we got a bad guy that we got to do something about. He basically stole sixty two thousand dollars. We've been working on it, or Bo's been working on it all weekend as in fact, and this thing.
Speaker 5: Is just ridiculous, just ridiculous. We need to talk about this.
Speaker 6: And Bo got the contract finally, and I want to lay that out from the beginning. Carol, no matter what mistakes she made as a consumer, Carol got ripped off. Now, Carol may have made some bad decisions. Okay, maybe she made some bad decisions. She bought a lot some land, and then she.
Speaker 5: Bought a cabin a package and had it delivered to the lot she contracted.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, this company called Patriot Remodeling Services justin Garcia, who also goes by Patriot Building, Patriot Remodeling Service, his Patriot Building and Innate Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
Speaker 5: He has a number of different names.
Speaker 6: He took sixty two thousand dollars last year, last year and bo exactly when was that contract made?
Speaker 8: I believe it was a last June of the twenty I'll look it up.
Speaker 5: I have it right in front of me, twenty twenty three, right, yes, yes.
Speaker 9: June nineteen, twenty twenty three, when they signed a contract.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: So on June, in June of twenty twenty three, she contracted for a custom build cabin. She paid him, She paid him sixty two thousand dollars. Now, for one reason or another, he never started the project and her material has been sitting out on the lot that she bought separately, and now the guy refuses to give her money back even though he's not done a lick of work. Now, I call that a crook. But he said the contract would justify it. And somehow the contract is outside of the Contractor's Trust Act, which is not true. You're not allowed to have somebody sign away their rights. So he's in clear violation of the Contractor's Trust Act because he did not put that sixty two thousand dollars into trust for this project.
Speaker 5: So, Bo, you finally got the contract. What did we find out?
Speaker 9: Well, in the contract when I talked to him, he said he technically gets to keep the money because in the contract he says he gets the charge five hundred dollars per hour for a delay in the contract. He told me that the job was delayed because Carol didn't have a proper drawing or a permit.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it hold on, So he charges five hundred dollars an.
Speaker 5: Hour from what date?
Speaker 8: Well, that's what I wrote in when I.
Speaker 6: Well first, Well does it say he gets five hundred dollars an hour in penalties?
Speaker 8: It says, right, I'll read it. Pervade him go ahead.
Speaker 9: Contractor maintains the right to build time and equipment at five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: That doesn't just mean sitting on his ass.
Speaker 9: No, if the state of project is delayed for any reason, but there's no start date on the contract, Tom, You're right, there's no there's no case.
Speaker 6: Hold on, he gets to charge five hundred dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: If there's a delay.
Speaker 8: That's what he says on page chef one of the contents.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, okay. And then when from what date does he get that this is called unconscionable? From what date does he get that.
Speaker 9: He didn't put the date of the actual start of the contract of the of the project in the contracts.
Speaker 8: I would say that this is noll and void.
Speaker 6: Well, we're not going to say I say unconsortable, you say null and void.
Speaker 5: Those are legal decisions.
Speaker 6: We're giving opinions, right, we're giving our own personal opinion.
Speaker 5: Now let's talk about this.
Speaker 6: Boh, he has a license number on there?
Speaker 9: Yes, he Someone wrote the license number on the contract.
Speaker 5: I think Carr and I care, why does it Why does it have a license?
Speaker 6: Does it say he is licensed? Does the contract say he is licensed?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 8: The contract does not say he has licensed.
Speaker 9: But I believe Carol called him during all of this hoopla trying to get him to start the job. She finally said, I hope your licensed or do you have a license? So she did write the license number down in pencil on the contract.
Speaker 5: But that doesn't mean that doesn't mean any right.
Speaker 9: Dimitri and I checked, We checked with El Paso County, we checked with Peleblo County, and I called again this morning to double check.
Speaker 8: And he does not have a contractor's license. That's another thing.
Speaker 9: This contract is voided because he can't start to project because he doesn't have a license.
Speaker 8: He can't take a permit to even do the job.
Speaker 6: We gotta we gotta get to this guy. This guy, I mean, this is bad stuff. This is bad stuff.
Speaker 9: And I did call and leave a message for the tenth Judicial districts. This job, this cabinet is in Pueblo County, not Al Paso County. So I did call the district attorney this morning and left a message, and I told Carol to do the same, that you need to do this first thing in the morning, to start a fraud complaint. I think Dimitri had a better term for it, but we need someone needs to get the tenth Judicial district off their butt and start a fraud.
Speaker 5: Action against this Well, did you call them?
Speaker 9: I called at nine o'clock this morning. I left the message and I'm gonna call again during the break.
Speaker 6: This is a violation of the contractor with us that we need to go after this guy. This guy purported to be all kinds of ethical. He is a piece of garbage. Patriot Remodeling SERVICESLLC at gmail dot com. If you guys want to let them, let him know what you think of them. We're telling you the facts. Now, we got the facts. We even talked to Justin. There is nothing to justify Justin for keeping this money, sixty two thousand dollars for nothing. He is a sleeze bucket piece of garbage Justin Garcia. I dare you, I dare you to come after me because I want to destroy you. You shouldn't be in business, you disgusting piece of garbage.
Speaker 5: Here's your number.
Speaker 6: Seven one nine five seven one zero four three seven. People that beware of that number. If you see it in any advertising or Patriot Remodeling Services or Innate Architecture Engineering construction or Patriot Remodeling Services, whatever you see, just please Patriot Building.
Speaker 5: Seven one nine five seven one zero.
Speaker 6: Four to three seven Justin Garcia needs to be put out of business, in my opinion, to keep other people from being ripped off. Justin Garcia seven to one nine five seven one zero four three seven seven one nine five seven one.
Speaker 5: Zero four three seven.
Speaker 6: Also, I want to get the attorney on that helped us with a bad car deal for an elderly dying cancer patient who dealt with Phil Long in Colorado Springs. It is unbelievable to me that they still want him to pay five thousand dollars. How broke do these people have to be to grab onto five grand? This car deal the most out rageous car deal I have ever heard about. And and oh wait you hear it, wait you hear about this car deal. I swear to God, this is the worst. And and they have the nerve, the nerve to want to.
Speaker 5: God, they want to get this guy to pay five grand, and he's yes, not to get I will work on getting na on on.
Speaker 10: But I did want to remind you that I did speak with Justin if you remember.
Speaker 6: Yes, Justin Garcia. What did he say that the sleeves ball at seven one zero.
Speaker 5: Four three seven.
Speaker 10: Yep, it was during the Dan Kaplas show on Friday on Friday, and he basically said that.
Speaker 5: He would not come on the air.
Speaker 10: On the air, he doesn't want to have any thing to do with you, and he's going to be that person in course.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, sure, he's going to see a person in court.
Speaker 5: What a piece of garbage. What a piece of garbage. I mean, I can't think of anyone.
Speaker 6: More disgusting in my life. What a piece of garbage. So he's going to go after this woman who is a.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I am just so, I am so disgusted with this piece of garbage.
Speaker 6: All right, what update do you have, Deputy d what's going on?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 5: About this one?
Speaker 11: Yes, about the contractor justin Garcia. I corresponded with a lawyer in Denver named Daniel Hollington who apparently represents consumers again in actions against contractors, and this afternoon, I'm gonna he agreed to have a consultation with me regarding this matter.
Speaker 6: Maybe he'll represent her. I'll help her out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my goal.
Speaker 7: Bo.
Speaker 5: Did we know if this clown has any assets?
Speaker 6: And I know you were hesitant in mentioning assets, but I'm just want to say something. If this guy knows we're going after him and he transfers anything right now out of his name, in fact, if he transferred anything as out of his name in the last year till now to evade any kind of action or judgment. This man would be in trouble and it would be voided anyway. Does he have any assets at.
Speaker 5: This point in time?
Speaker 8: For my research, I did find out where he lives. I was hoping that he did own the property, but.
Speaker 5: He does not, does not.
Speaker 9: And I think Dmitri over the weekend found another a piece of real estate. Then that's tied to him, But I don't know if he has ownership. So Tom, I want to mention this. Carol just sent me a text text. She's because I want her to call in. She said, I'll just rea that bo. Justin has just sat me at tags. He said he will take me to court court and sue me for slander and definition if well.
Speaker 5: First of all, she's not saying a word.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 7: We are.
Speaker 6: Come after me, Justin, you fool, Come on, and he's come on, Justin, you big bully piece of garbage.
Speaker 5: Come after me. I'll tear you apart in discovery.
Speaker 6: I'll open you up and dissect you and look at every damn deal you've ever done. In fact, let's start doing a background check on this clown. No, no, Justin, you.
Speaker 5: Mess with the wrong people here. The wrong people. I've been here forty five years destroying people like you. Do you think I care?
Speaker 6: Do you really think I care at seventy one years old, that you piece of garbage, you're gonna come after me?
Speaker 5: You full come, come on after me.
Speaker 6: Don't go after her, you lie on, little piece of your bastard.
Speaker 5: Come after me. I dare you come after me?
Speaker 6: I want you to, you know why, because people like you need to be exposed, justin Garcia seven one nine five seven one zero four three seven. How dare you take advantage of people? Okay, you spent that sixty two grand.
Speaker 5: Didn't you? And that alone is a violation of.
Speaker 6: The contractors trust at Oh but I get five hundred dollars an hour if the job is delayed, really delayed from when? What's the start date on the contract? We have your lame contract. You you sleeze bucket.
Speaker 1: We have it.
Speaker 5: And guess what, no, no, no, no, no, you know I hear. Here's what I do.
Speaker 6: I saved this for very special occasions, and I really didn't think I was gonna unleash it for a while, okay, because uh, you know, management says to release it only when you have.
Speaker 5: Only when you have some really good things.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Don't release it willy nilly, so to speak. But I'm going to release it right now here it is, hold on, where the hell is it?
Speaker 1: So here it is.
Speaker 5: You're ready, guys, and don't worry. Is who's on the board today? Is it Dragon? Is it Dragon?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 6: It's okay, it's Shanning because Dragon gets nervous. Don't get nervous. I've already edited this, but this is what I think of this guy already. You know, good mother, dirty, rotten son of a scum sucking no class ass, pimple leeching, rip off, punk, puking, crap eating chump, degenerate, tard, moronic roode, turd eating sleeves bag, snake in the grass, vampire, wink and twit trolling, toad sucking simpleton, dumb ass doofist dirt bag.
Speaker 5: There we have more coming up.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, all compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies.
Speaker 5: Find out now three o three seven seven one help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter. You know, as if we don't have enough scum to battle in this Oh man, I'm just so pissed off.
Speaker 5: Ah, now you know we're battling. Uh, Larry H.
Speaker 6: Miller, let me find that frickin' call.
Speaker 5: So this was Larry H. Miller. I'm trying to find the call. What was her name? Give me your first name so I can find it.
Speaker 6: Anybody, please, Larry Hmiller, Doc Deputy dot.
Speaker 5: Her first name was Samantha.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 5: Okay, sheep, but now listen to this.
Speaker 6: In August, she bought a used twenty twenty Dodge Ram from Larry H.
Speaker 5: Miller. Okay.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: Two weeks later, the dealer said they're having issues with financing.
Speaker 5: Larry H.
Speaker 6: Miller wanted another five thousand down, then they wanted ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It is in Limbo.
Speaker 6: Jesse Censor. The finance manager said it was financed through partner Colorado credit Union. Now, I want to get the attorney on for this. If she's going to see Raina, can we get Raina on the phone because I have a question for her on this contract and I really want to get this on.
Speaker 8: Do you want that not, Samantha?
Speaker 5: Do you want Larry H.
Speaker 13: Miller's phone number?
Speaker 6: Well, I want it off the air, and I want Samantha's phone number off the air.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll we're going to you something from here. Let me ask you something, Doc. How many times did you call over there? Just twice? Okay it was I was busy over the weekend.
Speaker 6: No, No, that's fine, that's fine, Samantha. You know this is bull And can we get Raina on?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 6: Can we try to get Raina on? I think this is important right now. Let me mark this as pending.
Speaker 5: All of this stuff. So so Larry H. Miller the newest thing on that go ahead?
Speaker 6: Doc.
Speaker 5: What did she say?
Speaker 13: She said that they Samantha received a call this morning from Larry H. Miller saying that they've called the police and they have reported the car as stolen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it will never that, they'll never ever. That's a bunch of bull. It was stolen.
Speaker 6: Come on, First of all, let's just remind everyone Colorado doesn't prosecute stolen cars anyway. And second of all, she has a contract. There is no intent to steal this car whatsoever. And I need to talk to Raina. So I need some acknowledgment that someone heard me and they're calling Raina on this deal plus on the previous one. Can I get some acknowledgement? And can I get an amen? I feel like a preacher. Now, Uh, Shannon, can you nudge Kachina please?
Speaker 5: I'm afraid i'd knock her over.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, just take the momosa out of her hand and ask her quickly if we're calling her okay?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. In my opinion, the three serious cases pending right now that we have, let me put this up here.
Speaker 5: We have the Larry H. Miller deal. This one is good. We have the uh justin piece of garbage justin Garcia? Is that what his name is?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Justin Garcia? And then we have the uh the other one, which is the Phil Long Colorado Springs, Phil Long and Colorado Springs.
Speaker 6: That thing is unbelievable to me. That one is uh hard to believe now is Mark Anya, I know he's in the studio.
Speaker 5: Is theon if not?
Speaker 6: I want him to chime in on this Colorado Springs thing. Then Randy called Friday with the chime Bank thing. We need to follow up on that one. That's another thing.
Speaker 5: It's just I'm telling you people, you sit back, your rights get trampled. It's unbelievable that there are.
Speaker 6: So many scumbags. Randy, what's going on? I just remember we just started this problem with chime Bank on Friday?
Speaker 5: Can you tell us the rest? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Sir? Oh?
Speaker 14: I kind of gave up on time, but no, no.
Speaker 5: Tell us what happened? So people know what you're calling about.
Speaker 15: Withdrew money bought park and the parks were wrong, turned them to the park store and they had to do it. They didn't have enough cash, so they had to do it on a car and refunded it.
Speaker 5: So remember you booked did you buy parts online? Randy?
Speaker 16: No? In?
Speaker 5: And what store was it?
Speaker 6: Okay, now listen to this people, you need to know this.
Speaker 5: So he buys parts at O'Reilly's and and then why did you take them back?
Speaker 4: Because they were all wrong?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: And they didn't dispute you returning them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, okay, now you return the parts and they and they issued a credit.
Speaker 15: Right, they issued a credit.
Speaker 4: They didn't have enough cats, so they had to do it on a card.
Speaker 5: They so, what did they issue a gift card or what kind of card?
Speaker 15: No, they issued it back in my Time account.
Speaker 6: Now your Chime debit card?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: And and when they issued that back to your Chime debit card, then what did Chime do?
Speaker 4: Froze my account?
Speaker 15: Told me I needed to issue uh receipts where I paid for it with the Time card And I said, I paid cash and they didn't have cash to refund it, so they needed to put it back to my bank.
Speaker 7: They said, well it's frozen.
Speaker 15: We need to figure out, you know, how you spent this money.
Speaker 14: I need receipts and I sent them all.
Speaker 6: So are they saying there they don't want that credit going to your bank account?
Speaker 5: But but isn't that an issue.
Speaker 6: Between O'Reilly's and the bank?
Speaker 5: Are they doubting that O'Reilly's really issued the credit.
Speaker 14: I have no idea on that part.
Speaker 15: But where you said that, uh, is it between O'Reilly's and Time. That's where O'Reilly stepped up, canceled the uh refund two times and gave me cash, and now they're going after time myself.
Speaker 5: So O'Reilly's finally just gave you cash?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: You know what Chime Bank, I don't understand where they get the audacity, where they have the balls to just say that a credit issued from a legitimate merchant.
Speaker 5: Is not legitimate.
Speaker 6: I just can't believe it. I just you know, why are banks? Why are people ripping people off? You know, Chime Bank? Who is chime anyway?
Speaker 5: I've never heard of these clowns. Who are they.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 15: They're just are they.
Speaker 5: Just an online bank?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's why, because they're not a real bank in my opinion. So Chime bank, man, is anyone as pissed off as I am right now? I don't think that's possible. Now, Mark, is this ridiculous? Can you believe what we're facing? I don't know what they're I don't know anything about Chime Bank. I'm not sure though. Maybe they think it's fraudulent because all of a sudden, there's a refund showing up, there's a.
Speaker 6: Refund hold on, there's a credit that did not correspond with a spend.
Speaker 5: Something triggered something.
Speaker 1: And that's what it is.
Speaker 5: There was no corresponding charge on the debit for the credit. And I guess my big major point though, is I don't think there's somebody sitting there looking at this and going, oh, we're gonna screw this now. I think some red flag in their system popped and that's what happened.
Speaker 6: But you're right, But if a legitimate merchant gives me money on my debit card, the question is would it do a red flag because there was no corresponding spend.
Speaker 5: I can see where that could happen. You can see where that could happen, right, Randy, Yeah, I do. But then why would they keep your money? Though? That's the part that pissed me off.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't give it back to They wouldn't give it back to O'Reilly's and give it to you.
Speaker 5: So this is where banks pissed me off.
Speaker 6: They start profiting on mistakes and they start debanking people.
Speaker 5: Didn't they close your account?
Speaker 4: They did?
Speaker 5: I mean, gosh, oh my god, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Thank God for this show. People, would you please spread the word. I mean, if we lose our power We're screwed. We are absolutely screwed. I'm Tom martinro We have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. Let me just say this though, waterpros dot net the best water systems right now. Take advantage of the triple filter reverse HOSPITALSS for drinking and whole house softening, both systems for just thirty one ninety five. I paid fourteen hundred just for the kitchen sink one and that's wonderful.
Speaker 5: That's a great deal.
Speaker 6: But both systems, you know, plumbers would charge fifteen grand and more. Waterpros dot net three three eight six y two five five five four. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine to zero sixteen twenty two Hi Tom Martine, What a busy day. I am so pissed off at everything. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Hey, that chime stuff. By the way, that's really high risk stuff.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: It's made for people with extremely low incomes. They don't look at past issues like with check systems, like with other banks. So if they even consider it a little bit of fraud because of their clientele, they close the account.
Speaker 6: You can really wow. Okay, yes, you can use my phone to make the calls. I'm gonna put Mark and seues up soon. And looks good, guys, looks really good.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 6: Well, now I'm cutting off Mark once I put it up there. That's not me doing well me it is. Let me check that again. But in any case, I just I just really believe that people are being taken advantage of. I don't know how else to put it.
Speaker 5: Oh, there it is. I'm straightening it out. Sorry, my fault.
Speaker 7: Let me do this.
Speaker 1: That is better.
Speaker 5: Let me do that. Let me so I'm.
Speaker 6: Adjusting our camera folks. Sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Okay, mind if I jump on that contractor topic three or.
Speaker 6: Three seven to one to three, talk the contractor topic. Hold on, let me get this over to Mark and seues. Okay, we were talking about that sixty two thousand dollars on that piece of garbage.
Speaker 5: Uh, justin Garcia took sixty two grand. Let me get to a watch here, Henry go ahead, Hey guys, it's Henry's go ahead. Excel roofing.
Speaker 17: And it's disappointing to hear this stuff because it just happens over and over.
Speaker 5: And over again over, especially in roofing.
Speaker 17: The most important thing for consumers is to realize that contractors are bad money managers.
Speaker 5: You see them driving around these nice trucks. They have all these payments.
Speaker 17: You really want to trust somebody with sixty thousand, even ten thousand dollars like that? I mean, you are removing all responsibility from these poor money managers to complete your project.
Speaker 5: It is such a risk.
Speaker 17: And when you have a GC, like if we work for a general contractor, we get paid in phases. We never get paid up front. It is so important to find any contractor that doesn't take full payment. If you have to make a small deposit, that is okay, but you really just you eliminate all responsibility from them. If you pay them up front, they'll take that money and you don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I totally agree.
Speaker 17: Even if you trust them, what happens if something happens to them personally and they need cash, guess where they're tapping into.
Speaker 5: It's your account, your money for your project.
Speaker 6: How many times have we said that, Mark? How many times have we said?
Speaker 5: He just said it perfectly though, he's I mean if we wouldn't have a show, if people didn't give money up front front. Yeah, it's it's so hard. And then also these contracts.
Speaker 17: These guys they put these clauses in their contract, in this tiny fine print with pages, and they.
Speaker 5: Expect consumers to read that ridiculous. Well, of course it is. But you know that's what That's what a lot of our calls are.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, First of all, do you believe that a detective I think they made that.
Speaker 5: I don't think a real detective called. I don't think a detective would call or a friend of them. This is this is this thing with Larry H. Miller is wrong? Have we gotten this?
Speaker 7: I have the I have the name.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to find out what department he's with, and just.
Speaker 5: Give me the name. Give me the name so I can give it to demand right now. His name is Detective Derry.
Speaker 8: The isn't David E.
Speaker 15: R R Y.
Speaker 6: Detective Derry Dimitri se a phone number in the department.
Speaker 5: You're gonna call him? Good? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: How can you say they have a contract to buy you? They say, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Okay, let me explain this for them. I mean, I p you guys talking about Larry H. Miller, but I've never heard what the damn problem is. Okay, here's what it is.
Speaker 6: Samantha went to Larry H. Miller to buy a used twenty twenty Dodge Ram. Two weeks later, the dealer said, the old callback mark, we're having trouble with the financing, even though they let her take the car and said it was finance and gave her the keys, and they say it's contingent.
Speaker 5: On financing Larry H. Miller.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, they they did it right now. They say they're having trouble. Now they need ten grand down ten grand ten grand. Well, just bring the car back and call it back. Hold on, Yeah, well they want her to bring it back. But now here's the problem. She has a contract and they won't honor it. You know we've seen this before. Jesse Censer is the finance manager.
Speaker 5: Do we have that contract at Larry H. Miller? I think she's wait, do we have that? Let me let me do away with this here.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm getting that call right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here's the deal. So Larry H.
Speaker 6: Miller says, you know, we need you to sign a new contract and right now.
Speaker 5: Supposedly Larry H.
Speaker 6: Miller reported it stolen, which is disingenuous and in my opinion, false reporting. And I can't believe detectives will call and threaten her to take the car back.
Speaker 5: I just can't believe it. Willing to take the car back and not charge her anything, is my question. I don't know that. Actually ask Larry H. Miller if they'll take the car, But what do you need? I just tell me, can you meser your passports at the US?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Uh yeah, he's using my phone now because well that was actually my phone. It's not it's not disconnected. But anyway, this detective you know what got into You can just dial any number you want.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: So, so folks, this is live radio we're investigating on the air.
Speaker 5: Larry H. Miller is trying to put the screws to this woman. I'd like to know why they say she has to put.
Speaker 6: Another ten grand down. I want to know if they'll undo the deal free of charge.
Speaker 5: Then what haves a contract that I could look at? Does anybody have it?
Speaker 6: Can somebody give me rain Is number? I'm going to call her directly on my uh, on my phone because I'll text it to you, Tommy.
Speaker 5: For some reason?
Speaker 6: Uh, did she disappear from the universe or what? Because I've been asking Friday. Yeah, I've been asking to get her on the show for six days now. Yeah, she hasn't been able to so so something's up.
Speaker 5: I just need to know. Did we call her this morning for the show today? Right now? Has anyone called her? That's a quick yes or no, Kelly, she is working on getting her, tom What does that mean? Did she call and it didn't answer me? Get text her?
Speaker 4: She's got to get the text and she's got a text back, Tom.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, contest man, calm down.
Speaker 10: I have actually left her message and called her office. She's in a meeting right now and she's going to get back to us as soon as possible.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you very much. Now, Carol, back to you. I gotta take this break. We're really busy today, people chasing liars, cheats and ripoffs.
Speaker 5: Hang on, please, we got more coming up.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter at three O three seven one three talk seven.
Speaker 5: One three eight two five five. So Larry H. Miller, Huh.
Speaker 6: They supposedly this woman got a call from a detective saying she's gonna be arrested.
Speaker 5: Where she's not with us right now? Is she on the line?
Speaker 6: No? But but what did we find out about that? By the way, Deputy d uh, this was a supposedly detective Darra.
Speaker 5: Or something like that.
Speaker 18: Gues Tom.
Speaker 11: Samantha gave me the name and phone number of an alleged detective whose name is Brian Darry. A few minutes ago. I called him and he told me he's not a police detective, he's a private detective. And then he said that this is a very bad time talk understand that.
Speaker 5: He's a private detective.
Speaker 6: He's and he called and said, she's going to be arrested, so we need to let did you let her know? No?
Speaker 5: I came in here to tell you this. So so this is a private detective. No put up by Larry H. Miller, No doubt. That's scumbags.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: What scum bags are they?
Speaker 6: Not only do they sell a car and try to get her to come back and bring the car back. Now they say, oh, now you're going to be arrested, and they have some guy call up claiming to be a cop that's going to arrest her.
Speaker 5: I'm speechless.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got more on this coming up, folks, plus all of your calls three oh three, seven to one three talk.
Speaker 5: If we don't do it, who will?
Speaker 6: For God's sakes, there are more ripoffs out there. Every single day. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content. Wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three seven seven to one help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped News.
Speaker 2: You need advice so you don't have.
Speaker 1: Come run anxious as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 5: Come man, this is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino, Hi Tom Martino, your trouble shooter. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five Real quick, Henry, Excel Roofing. We have full lines, but I want to ask you real quick here do you do roofing through October November?
Speaker 5: When do you stop?
Speaker 17: Absolutely? You know we can roof as long as the temperature is high enough. That's that's our main factor. If it snows, usually in Denver, it melts away pretty quickly. You know, we want to be roofing right above like thirty degrees. If it gets a little hotter than that with nice weather and sunshine usually thats so in other.
Speaker 6: Where's above freezing? You're fine if it's sunny. Yes, yeah, okay, And that's excelroofing dot Com.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the phone. Stay, hey, hey, real quick. Yes, this Larry H. Miller. They have a one hundred percent seller's right to cancel that both of them acknowledged in this with signatures on the actual agreement. And it goes right into the reasoning meaning they can't get financed and the cars do back immediately if they use this clause.
Speaker 6: And that's okay, and it's in her contract. Yep, I'm staring at okay, okay, let me tell Dimitri about that.
Speaker 5: And and here's the deal. Is she refusing?
Speaker 6: Here's what I want to know. Were they trying to charge her? Why would she not bring it back? Can we get her on the phone. Please, Let's get her on the phone and and see what's going on. I don't know I d's talking to her right now, but I'll go see we need uh. Okay, but but here's the deal. They have a clause in their contract that allows them to cancel and allows her to cancel, but no penalties. And I want to know from her. Let's get her on the line. You're waiting for the GM.
Speaker 5: That's good. Hey, here's what I want to do. It says seller's right to cancel, and they both signed it, and then you go down and actually read it. It's for exactly what they're doing. And they both agree that they'll deliver the car back immediately. So she agreed she'll deliver the car back immediately.
Speaker 6: They have a problem. Okay, So I need to get her on the air with now. Listen, I think it's jacked to begin with. That they that they roll the car to begin with, it's jacked. It's terrible. I still have my opinion that it's terrible way to do business.
Speaker 5: Now, if the loan got.
Speaker 6: Screwed up because she lied about her credit or something, that's a different story.
Speaker 5: But here's the deal. And I was looking at that, I was looking at her income statement and I have a hard time believing it. I'll say that, do you think she lied? I don't know if she lied or not, but she's on the.
Speaker 6: Line right now, Samanthadamantha, Samantha, Yes, when they asked you to take the car back for an extra five or ten down, did they say why? They just said we need more money. They didn't say why, so.
Speaker 5: They didn't say like we couldn't get you financed. They just said, hey, we want ten more grand. I simply don't believe it. No offense, no mark.
Speaker 6: They did say there was a problem with financing to her, but they didn't tell her what the problem was.
Speaker 5: Now, Samantha, I want to know something.
Speaker 6: Did you make any misinformation on your credit report, on your excuse me, on your finance information like that income, your income, your your bills, all of that.
Speaker 5: Mark, What did you find hard to believe? Well, okay, a VET tech at eighty five hundred a month, that's what I find hard to believe. And the only reason I say that is I know two VET texts.
Speaker 6: Well, eighty five hundred a month doesn't mean anything to me. So let me see times twelve. I'm sorry, one hundred and two grand a year.
Speaker 5: M Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Do VET text make over one hundred grand a year?
Speaker 19: Samantha, Yes, it's absolutely possible for us to make up to upwards about one hundred thousand a year and twenty years into my career.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Actually, hey, Samantha, I want to ask you another question. Did you know there's a clause in there?
Speaker 5: Mark? Would you tell her what the clause says in her contract? Mark?
Speaker 1: Is he not?
Speaker 7: Okay? Uh?
Speaker 5: Samantha. Yeah, it says the seller has a right to cancel, simple as that, And you actually signed it. It's right on the main page of the contract. For any reason, it's not buried. Well, no, it goes into the different reasons, but the main reason is evident is financing. All of a sudden, you don't qualify, okay?
Speaker 6: And then then the and also the did it say that the buyer could cancel as well?
Speaker 5: Just the seller?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: And then she agrees to bring it back but not be charged. Right, Well, I didn't get into the charges. Oh I thought there was no penalty, Samantha. I don't know if there's a penalty or not. I mean, I just samand what reason did you have not to bring not to take that car back?
Speaker 19: We signed the contract in our contract.
Speaker 5: Like the contract you signed says they have to right to cancel.
Speaker 16: It and.
Speaker 5: How many days was it?
Speaker 20: It was seventeen days the first time they contacted us.
Speaker 5: Okay, And here's the thing. To Samantha's defense, it does say ten days.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But to Samantha's defense, here's the thing. On a contract I have with these dealers, I don't like the way they do it when they do the finance deals. Raina an attorney at law who handles a lot of car stuff, Lemon Los stuff. She's the one that referred Samantha to us, and I wanted to ask her a question, Reina. This comes up all the time, and I want to ask you your opinion on this. Did you look at Samantha's paperwork?
Speaker 5: Raina.
Speaker 19: I have not looked at her paperwork.
Speaker 5: Okay, Reina, attorney at law who deals with car deals.
Speaker 6: There are two different scenarios I want to give you, and we fought the first one I'm going to give you and in the past and made the dealer take it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to explain this to you.
Speaker 6: The dealer fills out the buy order, the person is buying the car. Then they go to the financial paperwork, and what they say is they give them a truth and lending statement that tells them the interest rate, the effective interest rate, the monthly payment, the total payments the lender, and in the lender field, they put themselves down. They put the dealer down, and then in the recipient they put the consumer down.
Speaker 5: And then they have in their disclosure.
Speaker 6: Somewhere that people check off that this deal is contingent upon financing. In the past, we have argued that they put themselves down as the lender. They gave the consumer the keys and said congratulations on your new car, and we, in effect say and she had a truth in lending. I mean, every single item necessary for a loan was given by the dealer. And even though they say it's contingent on financing, it has always been my contention that they are financing it, and they agreed to finance it, and it doesn't say contingent upon assigning the paperwork. It says contingent upon financing. And if you look at that pure contract, it looks like.
Speaker 5: The dealer is the lender.
Speaker 6: And in the past when we have pressed this issue, the dealers all of a sudden founded somebody to sell the loan to, or they had to accept the monthly payment. Now that was one scenario. How do you feel about that when they say this is contingent on financing. Yet they're the ones that put themselves down as a lender and sign all the paperwork and hander the keys. I mean, that's not this case. But how do you feel about those deals? And then they call the consumer back and say, oh, we couldn't get you financed, now we need more money down.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So I think that you're right in that.
Speaker 12: You know, when a dealer gives a loan.
Speaker 19: And they make it so that they give you the keys, and they don't really tell you, hey, we're you know, this is contingent on financing, and they make it seem like a final deal, right, and they're the ones who are in the assignment. But yeah, that says, okay, this is who the lender is. I think you have a really good argument that that is the final deal. That they can't then come back and try to get you know, more money, more down payment or a higher interest rum.
Speaker 6: But that's not the case on this one, guys, Mark Mark, Please, I just said that was not the case. I have her on the air for two scenarios, one that I've always been wondering about and the next thing out of my.
Speaker 5: Mouth was going to be. But that's not the case.
Speaker 6: In this one with Samantha, they put down in the lender some credit union mark.
Speaker 5: Do you have it in front of you. No, it's not even that under the lender it doesn't matter. Seller slash creditor is Larry H. Miller. But on the same page in the Truth in Lending disclosure, seller's right to cancel if buyer co buyers sign here, the provisions of the seller's right to cancel in section whatever on page four of this contract gives a seller the right to cancel within ten days and they both agreed to it.
Speaker 6: Okay, but hold on, So are you telling me that in that contract, if they're fully financed and they own a car, they can come back eight or nine days later for no reason and cancel it. I didn't say for no reason.
Speaker 5: Okay, what are the reasons? Then? Don't you think we should know? What are the reasons? I can read them. I'm happy to read them to you. Read the reasons.
Speaker 6: Read the one and by the way, by the way, I just want to say something, Raina.
Speaker 5: I just want to say something.
Speaker 6: In this particular case, they did put themselves down as the creditor. But okay, go ahead, Mark, What are the reasons they can cancel? Well, basically, it says seller's right to cancel.
Speaker 5: A seller agrees to deliver the vehicle, they will do their best to locate financing with the exact term shown above. On this contract. You agree that if seller is unable to assign this contract within the time period stated below, that you're going to return the car. That's what Holdan said. Does it actually say assign it? Yes, damn it.
Speaker 6: Now that is a little different than all of the ones I've seen in the past.
Speaker 5: So rain seller elects to cancel per paragraph above, Seller will give you written notice or any other manner of notice. I get it, I get it, Hey, Raina.
Speaker 6: So in this case, it does say continue, It doesn't just say contingent upon financing. Mark is reading, but Holds.
Speaker 5: Says one more step so she hears this part. If you do not immediately return the vehicle, Seller may use this in any legal means to take it back, including repossession, and you will be liable for all expenses in current period. And once again, the buyer signed didn't agreed to all this?
Speaker 6: Okay, But the whole key point here, Mark is it doesn't say contingent upon financing. If it did, I think what Raina said and what I believe is they were the lender. However, they don't say that. They say contingent upon assignment. They actually use that word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not only that, it says listen to listen to how they actually put it this contract. To assigned this contract, you that you agree that if the seller is unable to assign this contract within the time period above, which is the ten days. So it's basically saying we're going to try to assign it. If we can't assign it in ten days, you agree to bring it back.
Speaker 6: And by the way, I need to say this, for years, I've been telling dealers that's the way to do it, to get out of that being the financer deal. For years I've been saying it, and I didn't think any Honest to god, I mean, this is the first time I've ever seen that it's contingent not upon financing, it's contingent upon assignment.
Speaker 5: That does change things, Raina, don't you think?
Speaker 19: I agree? I agree. So this is how the law looks at it. Right, If they if the dealership makes it so that they see it makes it seem like it's a final sale, whatever that means. If it seems like it's a final sale, then they can't then come back. Now, if there is a provision that says under assignment, you know, we have to make sure that we can assign this within the ten days, absolutely they can then drop back because they have not told you that it's final. You have signed a document that says that's right.
Speaker 4: That's the difference.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 19: So even in a first case, right, it's let's say it was a financing, okay, contingent off financing. The reason that it works against the dealership and makes it final is because the dealership has provided financing.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right. But in this case, they covered their asses.
Speaker 6: You know, Samantha, Samantha, you probably have to take that car back.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you you do, or you're going to be in trouble.
Speaker 1: I you know.
Speaker 5: I am happy.
Speaker 6: Mark read that detail in there about assignment. That is very very important. You understand that, right, Samantha. You do have a contract, but it was contingent upon assignment, and it doesn't say they have to notify you in ten days. It says they have to be able to assign the contract in ten days.
Speaker 19: And then so even if it's after the ten days that they notify this and told this wasn't happening, it's.
Speaker 6: Still well, it said they had ten days to assign it. It doesn't say they have ten days to notify you. What if they couldn't get it assigned on the tenth day and they notify you on the eleventh day, it does mark.
Speaker 5: It doesn't say they have ten days to notifire, does it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I read what it said. I mean, yeah, exactly, you agree that if seller is unable to assign this contract within this time period to any one of the financial institutions with whom Seller regularly does business, you agree to bring it back. So so, basically, Larry H. Miller wrote that the property for whatever that detective, I mean, the whole fake detective thing's a different situation. But they're going to charge you for collections at this point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if they come and get that car, Samantha, according to that contract, you're gonna be You're gonna pay for those repossession charges. I gotta I gotta take this break rate, Raina. I can't tell you how appreciative we are to have you.
Speaker 5: To lend uh. You know, to lend a legal opinion on.
Speaker 6: These car deals because they're getting very complicated. Most I will say this dealers have cleaned themselves up a lot compared to the way they used to be. Samantha, it's our recommendation. You know our recommendation. Now you know Rate is not representing you, but from what we're reading, you need to take that.
Speaker 5: Car back to be safe.
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight.
Speaker 6: Heating dot Com will take care of your heating system. They do high efficiency electrical systems, especially if you have solar.
Speaker 5: You will love them.
Speaker 6: They're good, honest people. Call them now before it gets too cold. Three oh three seven seven zero two seven seven six Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine to zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martine here, Welcome to the show. By the way, renew Home Innovations will do those beautiful showers for you.
Speaker 5: They're called shower conversions. They do a beautiful job.
Speaker 6: They look like stone, no maintenance whatsoever, glass panels, no doors, no threshold to stumble over, and they do it in just two or three days, with seventy two months to pay, no interest. Renew home innovations dot com the most beautiful showers three h three nine Z are A four to two thousand. All right, So Mark was looking at this deal, by the way, No, no, let me go to Patrick and then we'll talk about this.
Speaker 5: She should be happy.
Speaker 6: They want the car back and want to cancel. At this point, it's such a bad deal.
Speaker 5: We do not recommend Larry H.
Speaker 6: Miller. Look at they didn't do anything illegal here. You know the way that that contract was written. They can cancel. They can't assign the contract. In fact, I applaud them for that part. I applaud them for at least putting the right wording in there. The assignment of that contract could not be done, therefore they can undo it. Most dealers don't do that. They just say contingent upon financing. Maybe who knows, maybe people heard me bitching and moaning all these years and change the wording. I don't know, Patrick, what's going on with you?
Speaker 5: Patrick?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Patrick, what's going on?
Speaker 21: Thanks for hearing me?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir.
Speaker 21: Last July, Last July, on a Monday night, my wife had emergency surgery at a war medical center in the middle of the night. Of course she was course was in the hospital there for.
Speaker 5: What was the emergency? What was the emergency?
Speaker 21: She had a twisted colon, which, Oh my god, I've.
Speaker 5: Heard of it.
Speaker 6: I've heard of it in Great Danes and Saint Bernard's and on horses. No, no, I swear to God. I mean they like roll round and uh and they twist their gut. I'm serious when I tell you that she actually had a twisted intestines. Right, Oh yeah, doc, what were you going to say?
Speaker 16: Doc?
Speaker 5: Go ahead? It's pretty unusual to have that.
Speaker 13: She probably had an obstructed bowel or you know, a bowel obstruction, which is much much more likely.
Speaker 5: But what require immediate surgery?
Speaker 7: Yeah? It was.
Speaker 6: It was harrowing anyway, and where and this was done at This was done at Aurora Medical Center.
Speaker 21: Our medical center. Uh, Okay, I don't have any complaints about them.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what's going on?
Speaker 21: But so so, she was in the hospital until the following Sunday and the doctor came in I was there and said he thought she should stay another night, but she wanted to go home. We we brought her home. So antheone insurance says they should have led her out on Friday.
Speaker 5: And oh, I say, they.
Speaker 21: Want to charge us personally for two days in the hospital.
Speaker 5: And how much is that going to cost?
Speaker 21: You know, I'm not even sure. It's too much for sharing. That's why we have insurance.
Speaker 5: All you have to do, all you have.
Speaker 13: To do, Patrick, is have the surgeon write a letter saying that he was the one that said she needs to say in the hospital, because he's the one's responsible for the discharge. And if he doesn't feel that she was ready to discharge, that's his decision and the insurance company can't fight it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but isn't there going to be a maximum? Still? Doc, no matter what? No, Now when you have surgery. Okay, now here's the deal, can we add? I mean doc knows, I mean he must know. He's a doc and he's.
Speaker 6: Dealt with this, but let's talk about uh, let's talk about this. Really, can we get integer insurance on? Let's do that, Let's pen this till we get them on. I want to ask their opinion on that, and thank you, doc, because, as I said, I just want to get some I just want to get well.
Speaker 5: For an example, it says Medicare part ay covers one to sixty days at no cost, and then you start going up with co insurance and other things, and then it says one hundred and ninety days of mental health care. And I'm talking just Medicare. I realized that my insurance, if my doctor, how can we always hear about people getting kicked out of the hospital when they're mental? Then if the doctor thinks they should stay in well mental coverage.
Speaker 6: Mental health coverage is totally different from surgical at coverage.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess I'm saying if Medicare only pays for a certain amount, I mean.
Speaker 13: I can tell you from experience when I felt that a patient wasn't ready to go home for several I'm not going to go into the reasons, but there are multiple reasons why you would keep a post surgical patient in for obs of it.
Speaker 6: Real quick Patrick, was this I hear you, doctor Patrick, was this? This is not Medicare supplement right? This is anthem right?
Speaker 21: No, no, just anthem all right.
Speaker 5: Hold on, we'll come back to you.
Speaker 6: We'll try to get Integra on. Also, we have a lot going on this, Richard, with the quit claim deed. I think we were going to try to get one of our estate planning attorneys on or our accountants on.
Speaker 5: I think estate planning might work better on that one.
Speaker 6: And more coming up.
Speaker 5: We're a very busy day. Remember.
Speaker 6: Compass Insurance Group will do insurance checkups for the asking to make sure you're not under insured, over and short, or paying too much.
Speaker 5: Three oh three nine nine six nine thou.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent till you're content time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three O three seven one three talks seven one three eight.
Speaker 5: Two five five. All right now.
Speaker 6: Anyway, let's uh let's continue here and uh what uh where we have rain On who wants to uh make another comment on the car case.
Speaker 5: She bought a car from Larry H. Miller. Uh, Larry H.
Speaker 6: Miller called back and said, we can't assign the deal. We're having trouble with financing. You got to bring it back. And the contract does call for that. It does say contingent upon assignment of this contract the finance contract, which kind of covers them because they didn't hold themselves out as a lender. I think I don't know what Raina wants to add. Raina, did you have a more to add to this?
Speaker 19: I did, Tom. Okay, remember how we were talking about they have ten days to find that financing and then after that ten days if they.
Speaker 20: Know if they couldn't find financing, they can then come.
Speaker 19: And ask you for that vehicle back. Well, I also remember that they only had ten days to come back and ask.
Speaker 7: For that vehicle.
Speaker 19: But I couldn't remember where I saw that because it's not in the contract.
Speaker 5: No, No, I know there's a law something.
Speaker 6: I think the ten days is by law, But isn't that only for charging bailment? If they do it after ten days, they can't charge. They can't charge bailment or something I don't know.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Raina, No, okay.
Speaker 22: So if you look at the disclosures required as part of a motor vehicle Powersource vehicle sale.
Speaker 19: We have the specific document that they get every single.
Speaker 21: Dealership has to give to you.
Speaker 4: It says that within.
Speaker 19: Ten calendar days of the date that you sign the contract, the dealer has to notify you if financing is not approved at the interest rates stated above, which means that they have ten days to find financing.
Speaker 23: Oh, notify you.
Speaker 19: If they don't notify you within those ten days, then that financing that APR sticks. So they can't then come back a month later and say give me your car back because we can't find buying.
Speaker 6: So wait a minute, so she claims they contacted or seventeen days later.
Speaker 5: What would that do to the contract.
Speaker 19: Then, so they have to honor that APR. They can't come back and say we want more down payment or we want more APR. We want more interest rate. They have to honor whatever they said the day.
Speaker 5: But in well, we're also we're making a big leap that they didn't notifire.
Speaker 6: That's right, So could you call Deputy d back Samantha and let her know what Reina additionally said that technically they did have ten days to contact her. She needs proof that was seventeen days. Then she needs to do with it what she wants.
Speaker 5: We're done.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's got to suffer the consequences. We can't tell her to keep it or to take it back. She's got to make that decision for herself.
Speaker 7: Is Larry H.
Speaker 11: Miller stuck with the APR or are they actually stuck with the sale?
Speaker 5: Now with the loan, do they have to finance it?
Speaker 19: I mean yes, yep, they have to finance it at the terms that they said that they would.
Speaker 22: Because it's been over ten days practically speaking, though, I'll tell you that they're going to make it really hard for her. That's what dealerships do if they do if they can't sell your loans and they have to be stuck with your loan, if you are late by two days on a payment.
Speaker 19: Because they're now your lenders. They will come and read with that. I mean, they're very very strict on it. So they will make life very difficult for the next thirty six months or however long you have the loan. But legally speaking, they are stuck with that loan.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold on a sex. So, Henry, what is you want to talk about? Would you want to ask?
Speaker 5: I just have a question for her. Yeah, go on that contract with Larry H.
Speaker 16: Miller.
Speaker 17: Is the dealership actually financing this or are they going to a third party?
Speaker 5: Because I see that's what That's the whole crux of the matter.
Speaker 6: When dealers fill out finance agreements to send the car off the lot, they put themselves down as the lender.
Speaker 5: They always do.
Speaker 6: And my contention has always been, when you put yourself down as a lender, you become the lender unless you have a clause that says something otherwise. Now, Larry H. Miller did have a clause that said something. It said, if we can't assign this loan or find someone to take it over, then you have to return the car. But they said if we can't assign it in ten days.
Speaker 5: But Raina is saying in addition to that, not only.
Speaker 6: Did they have ten days to assign it, but they had to notify her within ten days, so we got that straight. So I think we need to tell Samantha that she needs to consider both options. That technically they had ten days to contact her, but she needs to make this I mean, I don't know if i'd make a decision without actually engaging legal advice.
Speaker 5: I'm still not sure I understand what she's saying, but that's not what their agreement says.
Speaker 6: Okay, what does the agreement say? Mark, while she's on the line.
Speaker 5: Go ahead. You agreeed at seller has the number of days stated on page one, which is ten days of this contract to assign this contract. You agree that if Seller is unable to assign this contract within that time period to any one of the financial institutions they regularly do business with, Seller may cancel this contract.
Speaker 4: Then B.
Speaker 5: That's a B says. If seller elects to cancel per pare above, Seller will give you written notice or in other manner in which actual notice is given. In that event, you may have the option of negotiating and signing a new contract with different financing terms, meaning a larger down payment, higher annual percentage rate, a required co signer, etc. Or you may pay with alternate funds. That's what it says, Mark. But Mark, that's all right.
Speaker 6: I think Raina agrees that's what it says, if that's what you're reading. But Reina goes one step further and says, by state law that must be done within the first ten days, they can't call her seventeen or twenty or thirty days.
Speaker 5: Then let me just ask this Raina, what would happen if they just simply said we called her five days later, we called her the next Monday or whatever we called her, and we told her that we can't whose word. Yeah, if word are they going to take because they literally go beyond written notice and say any other manner.
Speaker 6: It's really important that she'd be able to establish when they contacted her.
Speaker 19: I would agree with that.
Speaker 5: So how does she establish? I mean, I imagine they would have.
Speaker 6: To show the proof, not herquitn't the burden beyond them?
Speaker 19: Yes, so the dealer must notify you. So that to me feels like she comes in and says, look, it was seventeen days after the ten days. The dealer is going to have to say, no, we notified you that the financing wasn't a fruit, So they have to come up with the fruit to show that they notified her. And oftentimes it does become kind of one of those unless there's documents evidence sort of a he said, she said type of.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 19: Of course, of course, credibility carries carries a lot of weight, right, So it doesn't mean that you're just going to lose immediately, and you can go to court and say, look, this is what happened, and here are the phone records that I have, and they can say the same thing and this judge gets the decide of the jury gets pay.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something else, Rainer, could you also Mark? Okay, go ahead, Mark. Then I we'll say, let's say they can't prove there was ten days. Okay, let's let's and let's say the court would agree with that that they have to prove it. What apends if they lied on income? I mean, do they still have ten days to get this done? Because a good pointing I'm seeing on here says, if you lie on this, you're you're the whole deal's done. How does a law look at that good point?
Speaker 19: That's a good point. So if you're a lying on the application, they can use that past the ten days mark and say, well, you actually lied on the application?
Speaker 8: Yes, get you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, see, I'm looking at to listen. I don't know what a vet tech makes. I take her at her word. But they're showing eighty eight thousand month for one and then fifty five hundred a month for the other. Then when they put down their housing expense per month ats twelve hundred.
Speaker 6: Wait, I thought she said seventeen. It was seventeen plus ten. So she's saying it was twenty seven days. Dmitri, just verify that with her go ahead?
Speaker 5: Mark, Sorry, Well, I'm I'm just curious if something is wrong on this form.
Speaker 6: I agree with Raina. If she lied that that's fraud no matter what, and they can take the car back if she lied.
Speaker 5: Boy, it'd be nice if Larry H. Miller would just communicate with us and say, hey, here's the deal.
Speaker 11: I asked them to. I spoke with the general manager and he declined to come on the air.
Speaker 5: Well okay, but what he tell you something off air? So at least they don't look like a bunch like what, Mark, what would you like to know? He'll call, Well, here's what I'd like to know. Why are you canceling it? Did you contact her within ten days?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 16: Or no?
Speaker 5: You don't have to come on the air. Or did she lie on the credit app? Is there something wrong with the credit app? I'll call it again and I'll ask yeah. I mean really, that's all we care about at this point. I mean, if she lied on the credit app, she's cooked. If they contacted her within ten days, she's cooked.
Speaker 6: All right, we got to take this break, BRAINA. I don't know if you want to give your number out, but you're welcome to. I mean, you might have a flood of calls on people I want to bring.
Speaker 5: Well, we've got to take this break. But the other thing is what they sold.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer When you choose Frank durand the Real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino here three three three talks seven one three eight two five five. Okay, people, we will get to all of your calls, I promise. Okay, so really quickly here Carol, you're working with BO on justin Garcia. And did you contact the Pueblo District Attorney's office?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 24: I did, and they said that because the contract was done in Colorado Springs, that we have to contact the shriffs. They want you to contact the sheriff's not the district attorney, and they're really investigating it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bo, could you look into this please?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's bo I talk to some people. I thought the Yeah, we're going to run out of time, so so can we talk to her off the air?
Speaker 5: I'm Tom Martine.
Speaker 6: We have more to come on a very very busy day on the Troubleshooter network.
Speaker 16: Hang on.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure Thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped so you don't have the.
Speaker 3: Run in as fast as we can, show Shooter's gonna help come.
Speaker 5: Man six is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino, Hi Tom Martino.
Speaker 6: Here three oh three Martinos the number three oh three sixty seven eight four sixty six. Just give us a call twenty four seven. We'll get you on the air. And we also have the KHO number here in the studio. The iHeart number is three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 5: Of course you can always.
Speaker 6: Text us and the iHeart texting is five seven seven three nine. That's the short code. Put Tom in the message and we will get it five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 5: Or you can text my.
Speaker 6: My personal Google voicemail. Personal comes right to my cell phone and guys, I'm serious, I get every message and that is seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty. Welcome to the show today. Let's go to the phones. Ron has an issue with his apartment flooding, and he was working with Deputy Bow. Hi Ron, So Hey, Ron, welcome Ron. Let's recap what happened? Was this the one with the bow? Is this the one where it turned out to be a heat exchanger.
Speaker 9: Yes, the air conditioning system froze up and punched a hole in the heating the water heating coil, and he had a major leaking and they blamed him. They blamed it, and they're charging him for the repair and the replacement of the.
Speaker 6: Coil, which is ridiculous. I mean, he there was no way he caused it.
Speaker 9: No, So, Ron, I talked to you over the weekend. I mean we've you've called in several times. There's really nothing more I can do. I've made my statement.
Speaker 5: Well what is it right now? Are they still trying to collect from him?
Speaker 8: Tell us Ron? Do they what do they want?
Speaker 5: What's the latest jet? Well?
Speaker 4: The lightest was I think.
Speaker 14: Bo told me he had spoken with the with the regional manager Donovan, and he told both that, and he told both that I owe the money and I can work payments out. And I disagree with that.
Speaker 6: I disagree you all the money too, So here's what you're going to have to do. You're gonna have to This is a legal issue right now. I mean, they're going to come after you, but they can't get any money from you until you volunteer it.
Speaker 5: So are they are they threatening? What are they threatening right now?
Speaker 14: Well, they put a demand letter for a full payment of three thousand. They doubled. They had a fifteen hundred onto my regular rent.
Speaker 6: Rent And wait a minute, are you kidding me? No, no, they are adding money onto you. When you say your regular rent?
Speaker 5: Is this a rental?
Speaker 8: He's a tenant, Tom, Now, how did it get to be the.
Speaker 6: Well even wait, wait wait, even if it was your fault, they would go to your landlord who's trying to collect from you, the hoa or your landlord.
Speaker 14: The manager, Yes, I guess she's the landlord, but the manager of that complex.
Speaker 5: It's Mercy how yeah, Toms? Is it all rent Are they all rentals?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, I get it. So in other words, they're all rentals and the landlord is trying to collect.
Speaker 8: From you, which is Mercy housings. They own the property.
Speaker 6: By the way, I can't find this call for anything. I said, did you use the name ron when.
Speaker 5: You called in before. Yeah, okay, I can't find him anywhere.
Speaker 8: But anyway to find where he is.
Speaker 6: It's okay, it's okay. So here's the deal man. I don't understand how they plan on getting the money, but they're adding it to your rent and if you don't pay, they're going.
Speaker 5: To evict you.
Speaker 6: But how do they didn't they say something about he turned on something for too long and it froze something up.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll tell you, I'll recap.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 9: He called in on September second, at one o'clock hour. They're blaming him for the failure of the unit freezing up because he turned the thermostat down that caused the coil to freeze up. That couldn't be anything further than the truth. I went out to the property.
Speaker 5: I looked at it.
Speaker 9: The reason it failed because there's not enough refrigerant in a system and that froze up, not because of him turning the thermostat down.
Speaker 8: That add nothing. Now, it's possible it could have done something, but not in this.
Speaker 9: Case, because I believe when I went out there the first time, I said, you need to get the landlord needs to get a professional contractor there to double check this because the leak is going to happen again.
Speaker 8: And now, Ron, did it leak twice? Did it leak again?
Speaker 14: Not since they changed the thermost that it did leak again after the second and I notified them and they came and changed the thermostat when I was at work. I guess they went inside my unit and changed the thermos stat.
Speaker 9: Okay, well there's reason leaked because the air. Now I talked to this Donovan Jacob, he's the vice president of Mercing Housing that controls your apartment complex. He admitted to me that on the first service call they had to add refrigerant to the air conditioner, which tells me that's what caused the leak to begin with.
Speaker 8: But he's not going to take my word for it, because how much do they.
Speaker 5: Want you to pay?
Speaker 14: Fifteen hundred? About fifteen eighty a thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 9: So so Ron, Donovan told me they they're not evict you over this, They're going to have you make payments.
Speaker 8: But I agree, he.
Speaker 5: Doesn't want to make payments.
Speaker 6: You know what I say, you do, Ron, I say, you're taking the small claims court for fifteen eighty so you can now reimburse them and claim that you're you are now damaged by fifteen eighty because that's what they're charging you, and you don't believe you owe it.
Speaker 5: How about that? Take them the small claims court? Damn it? Why not for fifteen eighty.
Speaker 14: I'm at the demand letter, so I pay it or get evicted.
Speaker 4: I guess they should me.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't get a victed And I'm more un happy to write some kind of state.
Speaker 5: I'm not so sure what they're doing is legal. We should get Brad O'Brien on and ask I don't think they can tack on to someone's rent.
Speaker 6: Okay, good idea. Okay, so that and and so they're adding it. They're adding payments to your rent.
Speaker 5: I don't think they can legally do that.
Speaker 14: Yes, you know, and it shouldn't be paid by the tenth of October.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, man, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: So you're saying bo you talk to the management, right.
Speaker 9: I talked to the vice I talked to the vice president of Mercy Housing who actually knew.
Speaker 5: Knew this and is Mercy Housing subsidized?
Speaker 8: Yes, this is all subsidized housing.
Speaker 6: And well, okay, is it Section eight No it's I don't know what it is, but it's then there's somebody above them if it's subsidized, and they're not allowed to treat their tenants unfairly.
Speaker 9: I've called three times. The only thing I can do is the rite a statement as to what happened. But Ron is no way at fall for this unit, uh the coil leaking.
Speaker 6: You know Ron by the way, I mean the bo is an expert in the HVAC business, So you can use that.
Speaker 5: Ron.
Speaker 6: I would take them to small Claim Score for the losses you're being forced to pay.
Speaker 5: God, well, I really mean to have to have the losses.
Speaker 9: Okay, But but okay, Tom, I can write a statement for him to use.
Speaker 5: Let's just ask Bradley and see what he says. All right, we will do that. Well, let's just do that. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Okay, We're gonna take this break.
Speaker 6: Then we have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show, Denverregen dot com. I'm having another session of hair restoration done with stem cells and they also do pain management and joint you know, anything with joints or tendons or muscles with stem cell therapy. They're great people. Denverregen dot com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martine here three all three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Let's continue here and uh what is your uh? Run what we're gonna do here with Ron? We We really, I mean we really have to call BO, call the housing authority whoever is above them.
Speaker 5: Now let's go to Richard.
Speaker 6: Richard, what is going on with your Oh we were going to get one of our estate planning attorneys on, so I'm hoping Katschina. When when Richard came back, it was for that reason I mentioned in the beginning of the show.
Speaker 5: Did we get any of them? Are any of them available today?
Speaker 23: Not yet yet?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 10: Okay, so I can try to rebook him for tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Why are they not available? Are they in court or busy or what?
Speaker 12: They're just not answering.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: So we need to know about undoing a quit claim deed and what it does to his basis and if he can unscrew up what his dad did by quit claiming the house to him? Is David Salisbury around? Can we try calling him? He's retired, but I want to know if.
Speaker 5: He'll Yeah, he's got a lot on his plate right now. Okay, got it.
Speaker 6: We're going to have to get some new experts, some backups because we're having problems in all areas when it comes to experts, we're being tapped out. So I got to clear some of these off. I'm sorry, Richard, I'm so sorry you waited. We're trying to get this person on Gianna. What's going on with your twenty nineteen Chevy Silverado, Gianna?
Speaker 12: Yes, So we bought the Silverado.
Speaker 25: Two days later, the check in July came on and so my husband checked the codes and it said it's.
Speaker 7: A oil pump.
Speaker 6: Did you ever check it before you bought it, before you bought it, Gianna, did you guys ever nabache it?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 5: Where'd you buy it? Eighty I Motorsport eighty I motor Where is that?
Speaker 25: It's on the South Savannah Okay, okay, So what happened? So then the check engeline went off.
Speaker 12: For like, I don't know, a few days. Then it comes back on. So in the meantime, the water pump went out. My husband fixed out on his own. But then we took it to the shop for the code that said it was an oil pump. So it's been in the shop and they said that the oil pump is leaking into the engine. It needs a whole new engine.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So we had a warranty on it. We bought the warranty at oh you did the dealerships?
Speaker 21: I did.
Speaker 12: But then the inspector came out and looked at the truck and like it was four days before it went into the shop. My husband changed the tires on it and they said that avoided the warranty, so they denied the claim.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, because your husband changed the tires, they're.
Speaker 12: Saying that they're not tires that go on there because there I.
Speaker 25: Don't know if it's a different I don't know the specific funds, like.
Speaker 4: What's fund to do something?
Speaker 6: Are they reasoning it did something to the drive chain? The drive train means.
Speaker 12: They said that, like even the shop where it's that said, it would have nothing.
Speaker 5: To do with the Indians just looking.
Speaker 6: They're looking for a technicality and and they.
Speaker 12: Have it in their writing. It says if you change like two. When I looked at it, it said something about like I can't think it's the word, but basically when you change the stock, that voids their warranty. So they okay, what is the.
Speaker 5: Name of the warranty, p w I, I believe p w I warranty?
Speaker 6: How much did you pay for that? Are they going to give that money back?
Speaker 12: So the dealership canceled that warranty and I guess find us up with a new on.
Speaker 6: But in the meantime, well, well no, no, no, no, the new one's not going to cover you pre existing condition.
Speaker 5: So when they signed you up for a new one, what did that cost you?
Speaker 12: So they said it's the same price.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, why would you do that? Why wouldn't you just get the twenty five hundred bucks.
Speaker 12: They didn't ask me, They did it on their own.
Speaker 5: This sucks. This totally sucks.
Speaker 12: They told me to take the truck to their mechanic because they don't believe it needs a new engine. I did that, and they called me Friday and said it's just a censor in the oil pump. I said, are you sure, because why would a whole different place it needs a whole new engine.
Speaker 6: Well, we need to have it somewhere where we trust, okay, So anyway, where'd they what's the first place you took it to.
Speaker 12: A donation Chevy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't trust them. Where else did you go? Second?
Speaker 12: No, now it's at.
Speaker 5: Does it seem to run fine?
Speaker 12: It seems to run fine.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: I would doubt if there was a problem with that oil pump, not the sensor, that that thing would run fine. But I want to ask something. Where's the second shop?
Speaker 12: The second shop is called hang on. They just called me, and I don't even I can't think. Let me look up the name.
Speaker 5: Well would they quote you on the sensor? It couldn't be that much.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I have to look up the name.
Speaker 6: I I okay, forget the name. You need to take it somewhere we know and trust. Where's the truck right now?
Speaker 5: Do you know where it is?
Speaker 25: Yeah, it's on Evans.
Speaker 12: It's a shop that the dealership.
Speaker 7: Sent me to.
Speaker 6: Okay, you need to go to someplace that you know and trust for another estimate.
Speaker 5: Does it drive?
Speaker 4: It does?
Speaker 12: But I had it toad just because I don't want them to say you drove it and you cause more damage.
Speaker 6: You're not a bad idea. You need you need to have, you need to have another opinion. I don't trust either.
Speaker 12: The dealership said is that they'll pay. So they told me that if they change the oil pump, it's a seventy percent chance that'll fix it. If not, it needs a whole new engine and that'll be seven thousand, and the oil pump is two thousand, and the dealership agreed to pay all of it, the two hundred of changing the oil pump. But that's where I'm stuck. I'm like, do I take a seventy percent chance.
Speaker 7: Or what do I do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, but they say the seventy percent chance is that the sensor will fix it, and if it doesn't, the dealer says they'll pay for everything else.
Speaker 5: Is that what they said?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 12: The censor that they'll change the oil pump completely, and that's two thousand because the sensor.
Speaker 5: Now, okay, but what about the engine? What if it needs a whole engine?
Speaker 12: That's where I'm where. I called the dealership back and said, okay, so what if we fix this? I'd pay two hundred out of my pocket. You guys pay the rest of the two thousand. What happens when the engine goes out?
Speaker 7: Where am?
Speaker 1: I said? Well?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, how many miles on this?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 5: How many you didn't buy a new car? Dear? How many miles on it?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 6: Okay, well you didn't buy a new car, although ninety thousand it should last longer than that. But even if it did, I mean, really and truly, you have to take some responsibility if it needs an engine.
Speaker 5: I mean truly. You know, here's the thing. I want you to get the car checked before you do anything, and.
Speaker 6: Then you can take it back and get the damn oil pumped done by them if it needs one.
Speaker 5: But I can't. I have to tell you.
Speaker 6: If you don't take it somewhere we know and trust, then I can't help you.
Speaker 5: I just can't. And I don't know what it's going to cost you, but you tell the dealer.
Speaker 6: Listen, you know I need to have a third opinion, mine, not yours, and not AutoNation. I want my own opinion right now. And I guarantee you if you take it to one of our people, they're not going to lie to you.
Speaker 5: Then we take it step by step. So where is where? Where is the car located? Right now? You said you don't even know? Is that right?
Speaker 12: Well, the name Sarah's working with my hys nakers. It is all in his name. So I've been trying to call it.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's what I want you to do.
Speaker 6: I want I want you to take it to one of two places, okay, and Kachina will give you both, give her caimeraants and share it in. At this point, let's just see if we can get it done and see what's going on.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wow, Okay, So.
Speaker 6: Just just do that, and I'm hoping, I'm really hoping it'll it'll solve the problem. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Pro Bid energy if you need solar, pro bid energy dot go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing Dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content wait time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two bo Hi, Tom Martine, you're a troubleshooter.
Speaker 5: Three three seven one three talks. We're Tim. What's going on with you? Tim? Welcome to the show. What's happening?
Speaker 7: Hey? Tom?
Speaker 4: How's it going?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: Let me I'm at work. Let me get into a place where I can talk to you about this. So it it's similar to the last dollar that you had. I for just a vehicle from Booth.
Speaker 5: Motors and longmart What kind of vehicle?
Speaker 4: Twenty one crew WRXSCI has eighteen thousand miles prig price was about thirty five thousand. I put five thousand dollars down and I've driven it a total of five times before the suspension in the rear end just totally gave out.
Speaker 6: Well, did you have it checked out? I'm going to ask this a million times over my lifetime.
Speaker 5: I've asked it. Did you get it checked out before you bought it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Did you buy it as is?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So I is.
Speaker 6: That means if you drove off the lot, if you Here's what it means, Okay, I want everyone to hear it over and over and over and over and over and over and over, and maybe we can help you.
Speaker 5: Maybe not.
Speaker 6: First and foremost, it means if you drive a block and it breaks down, it's your problem.
Speaker 5: That's what it means. That's what as means. What it doesn't mean is that they can lie to you.
Speaker 6: Now, I know what you're going to say, because everyone says it they lied to you.
Speaker 5: I assume you bought a warranty and the warranty is not covering it. Is that the case?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 4: So it's been looked at twice by jam Subrew.
Speaker 6: I need to ask you this first. Did you buy a warranty?
Speaker 4: Yes, it felt like I really didn't have any choice, but it was a bumper and a bumper extended warranty on the vehicle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they they mean nothing on used cars. They mean absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: So what was wrong with the car? First and foremost that you brought to the warranty?
Speaker 4: So I didn't bring it to the warrant yet, I think it to Don Fibru and had them look over the vehicle to see if because I had a bad why did.
Speaker 6: Why did you have them wait? So you took it to be checked out after you bought it? Correct, that's asked backwards?
Speaker 5: What did they find?
Speaker 4: So they found that the vehicle, there was a piece behind the bumper that was broken off. There was four rims on the vehicle that didn't belong on the vehicle. They were actually so small that you could not uh balance at tires because the great caliber would which.
Speaker 6: Would you would you would have you would just you would have discovered had you get it checked out before you bought it. But but again, and I'm emphasizing this not for you, it's too late, but.
Speaker 5: For every every every every every.
Speaker 6: Other dumb ass who's out there buying a used car and not getting it checked out. So out Shomp tells you all this stuff is wrong.
Speaker 5: The warrant. He's not going to cover pre existing conditions? Is that right?
Speaker 4: So Champ tells me it's one hundred dollars if I take out the brand new rims and tires that it needs on the vehicle. I'm like, okay, I'll pay this. Well, I expected to pay some money because you know of exactly what you're telling me. It's a US vehicle.
Speaker 5: So Champ says it shomp estimated how much to fix.
Speaker 4: It twelve hundred if we take out the thirty five hundred for the rims entire. So I said, okay, go ahead and do the work.
Speaker 6: What does that mean take out the thirty five hundred for rins?
Speaker 16: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that means. You say were the wrong size.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were trying to sell me rims and tires that were the right side.
Speaker 5: Well what what what did then?
Speaker 6: If you fix it, though, and you got the wrong size on there? What good would that do?
Speaker 5: They're saying the calipers rub up against it.
Speaker 6: Now, what I'm saying, Mark is he's telling them to fix it without replacing the wheels and tires.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why would you do that?
Speaker 6: Why would you pay for repairs and keep the very items that caused the need for repairs?
Speaker 5: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: No, that's that's not because the need for repairs.
Speaker 16: So let me back up.
Speaker 4: Before I purchased this vehicle, I was shown the carfax because I asked, I requested to see the carfat What happened was they showed me a carfax that only described this vehicle as driving into a ditch. Last Friday, I got a carfax from Chump Subrew which had a lot more items on it than the one they showed me had the dealership.
Speaker 6: Then if they lied to you, is that that is truly a reason to get your money back. But let me explain some of the problems you have here. And I've said this before. There is not one good car dealer in Longmont, Colorado, not one, not one, not one? And and Booth is one of the worst. Okay, Longmont mark what is it? What is it about Longmont?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: I have no idea, but but you you can attest to that.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Have we gotten complaints out of Longmont of every car?
Speaker 6: I mean, we get more complaints on cars out of Longmont than all of the metro area.
Speaker 5: I'd agree, How the hell does that happen? And what who's second Greeley? But where where does this whole thing stand?
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: So here's what happened. So I take the car home. After this, I show up to pay the twelve hundred dollars. They tell me I don't owe them a diet, which I thought was odd, and I'm like, okay, well all right, I'll get the car they get home, so I did. I drove it the next morning to Golden and back to my house because they had to go.
Speaker 7: John.
Speaker 5: Wait, what did shop? Wait, did Hump fix it or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They fixed it, they aligned it.
Speaker 5: They they fix it free of charge. They fixed it free of charge. Sounds like they probably hit up his warrant to your thought they were Did they fix it free of charge?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: I didn't pay anything.
Speaker 6: Okay, So what's going on now, let's get to that part.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I drive it the next morning and it's fine. I go to Golden, some home park the vehicle. I love my Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't need to know.
Speaker 6: I can't have a day by day, sir, I cannot have it. I need to know today what's wrong with the car today.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm getting to.
Speaker 5: No, don't get to it. No, no, hold, I don't want the day by day. I want to know today what is wrong with their car?
Speaker 4: Today, so when my wife is driving it.
Speaker 5: No, put them on hold. No, I'm not going to do this anymore.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Sorry. See do you understand that?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: I know people are saying, don't interrupt, don't interrupt, don't interrupt.
Speaker 5: I have a certain amount of time to.
Speaker 6: Do a radio show, and I swear to God, if I let people tell me stories, it will never get done. If you can tell me Tim what's wrong with your car today, I will take your call. If you can't, you're gonna have to go somewhere else to get help. I can't hear the story yet. I will ask questions if we need the story. And some stories are interesting, but frankly, I can't hear about your wife driving, then parking, then she went into the convenience store, and then you got in the car, and then you took it to the car wash, and then you had a burger or two, and then you got back in your car. I need to know what is wrong with your car today. If you can do it, check with him, Kachina. We'll go back to them. I'm Tom Martinez. We have more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing Dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three seven seven to one.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. All right, listen real quick. Here by the way, Excel Roofing is still here. We do have some questions for them. Three oh three seven sixty one sixty four hundred is their number. So Tim bought a car at Booth Motors in Longmont, and there's something wrong with the suspension, and he bought an extended warranty, but they're not going to cover pre existing conditions.
Speaker 5: I don't blame him for.
Speaker 6: Being pissed off, and I'll tell you why, because they showed him what he said is a bogus carfax.
Speaker 5: I think that's alone. That alone constitutes.
Speaker 6: Fraud if he truly has a copy of both car faxes and can show that they showed him the wrong one, or they put took stuff off of it or hid stuff from him, that's going to be bad news for them.
Speaker 5: So right now, where's your car and what's wrong with it?
Speaker 7: Tim?
Speaker 4: It is sitting at some subru There's like forty five hundred dollars worth of rear suspense and damage. The problem is that the front control arms is pushed through the body and they're telling me that that is possible irreversible damage to the frame.
Speaker 5: Hey, let me ask you something.
Speaker 6: So little when you took it to Shamp the first time and they claim they fixed it and you didn't owe them anything, what did they do?
Speaker 4: They did an alignment, which I saw the paperwork. It was all green. It wasn't your typical kind of alignment paper that I've ever seen. Usually it shows you and.
Speaker 5: Really, why did they do it?
Speaker 1: Free?
Speaker 5: Why did they do it? For sure they build the company, man.
Speaker 4: That's a call that I'm going to make today. But I'm assuming that they build the warranty because the front of the car does say booth motors on it, so I'm maybe they connected the dots.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure he listened, Tim, Maybe Tom, could you please take line one?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: There are booth motors, Nick, Booth, Nick Booth, go ahead. We only have a few minutes, but Mark, you can continue with him.
Speaker 26: Go ahead, Nick, Yeah, I just wanted to say that that we watched the video and on the video of his first inspection, they clearly state that alignment was going to be done and that they did a full undercarriage inspection there was no damage. And then a week later he gets another video and they clearly say on the video that this damage was not present a week ago. And now an alignment obviously could not have been done with the undercarriage in that condition, and clearly.
Speaker 21: The vehicle had been wrecked.
Speaker 23: He sent that video.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he was sent us that video.
Speaker 6: So Nick, are you saying are you saying he he actually wrecked its?
Speaker 26: He obviously did, and it's on video, and he sends us the video. It's insane that we're even arguing about this.
Speaker 5: I didn't know about that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Seamp Schump sent that.
Speaker 26: Schrump has its on video of and I'll send you the video of Sean Excellent.
Speaker 14: Saying that the vehicle had been wrecked and who was their left time?
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what this this is new information? Tim? Did you wreck that car?
Speaker 4: No, that vehicle was not wrecked. And I have a friend who owns a dealership. He looked at the fact the car back report and he said that this vehicle was a salvage titled vehicle prior to Booth Motors purchasing it.
Speaker 5: And they never mentioned that, Nick, was this a salvage vehicle?
Speaker 1: Nick, it was.
Speaker 14: It was branded.
Speaker 26: It was a branded title and he signed a branded title to closure.
Speaker 1: We have wait.
Speaker 6: Wait, so he signed a disclosure saying it was branded.
Speaker 7: Correct, Man, I was.
Speaker 4: Told from your sales guy, is that this vehicle showed up to Booth as a salvage title, but you chucked into it and that it was deemed that it was no longer doubt.
Speaker 5: Well, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 6: If they hold on that, that's true because it was put back.
Speaker 1: On the road.
Speaker 4: But they didn't put it back on the road in the right way.
Speaker 7: They didn't.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is gonna be complicated, Mark, do you want to we should continue to We're running out of time, folks, hang on, Okay, both of you hanging on. I'm Tom Martino. Wow is this complicated? Plus, don't forget we have excel roofing with us in the house with Henry Brett's more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. This is promising to be exciting. Wow three all three seven to one to three talk.
Speaker 5: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 6: You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Two Ripped up News need advice so you don't have.
Speaker 1: Come run in just as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Show Shooter's gonna help come man.
Speaker 5: This is the Troubleshooter Show Now, Tom Martinez, Welcome. Welcome, my friends to the only show of it's kind. We are here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. Our goal in life is to make your life not only a little more entertaining, but just a little bit better. You've been ripped off for taking advantage of we have solve problems to the tune of over three hundred million, Yes, million dollars cash merchandise exchange is refund That's.
Speaker 7: What we do.
Speaker 5: We also like getting to the bottom of stories. Right now, we have a very interesting one. In fact, we've got the owner of Booth Motors on nick Booth and Tim called up last hour and said he bought a vehicle. In fact, let me recap this with Tim real quick. I want to make sure I know where he's coming from. But Tim, you're basically saying you bought the vehicle at Booth Motors. You brought it over to a dealership and the dealership did an alignment. They also let you know at that time that the tires and wheels were not the correct size for the vehicle, but they didn't charge you anything they did in alignment. What else did the dealership do when they did the alignment the original time, Tim, Well, they did the.
Speaker 4: Alignment, he replaced the cabin filter, they serviced the front and rear differential, and replaced the broken piece behind the bumper.
Speaker 5: And they said everything else was in good shape at that point.
Speaker 4: Right, That's what they did, And you have.
Speaker 5: The alignment print out at that time where they actually dialed in your alignment. They usually give you afore and after.
Speaker 4: They gave me an after.
Speaker 5: Well that's fine. So I mean they gave you an after showing those before.
Speaker 4: I do have a green seed that shows what it came out to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that's great. Hold on now now I'm going to put him on hold, Nick Booth to recap with you. You're basically saying Tim is in the wrong here because a week or so after they did the alignment, the cabin air filter, the differential services, Tim brought it back there and it needed all kinds of other work. So you're saying that when you sold him the car that second time, when he went back, all that damage must have been caused by Tim or whoever was driving the car at that period of time. Because Tim actually sent you a video, and I know you sent the video to us, but what does the video show.
Speaker 26: The first video shows that they did a full inspection and as he said, they said.
Speaker 4: There's a wheel fit run.
Speaker 26: They were from a WX not a WXSTI placing the wheels and tires. And then they said they're going to do an alignment, and they said they did a full undercarriage inspection. This is barbatim and everything.
Speaker 4: Else looks good.
Speaker 26: And then the next video a week later says that there's damage to the left rear control arms and trailing arms the left, the front right side, and the rear right side.
Speaker 14: So all three, three out of four wheels had.
Speaker 26: Damage to them. And they said this was not like this a week ago, and the car could not have been aligned in this condition, and clearly it had been wrecked. That's on the video that he sent to us.
Speaker 5: So Tim, Tim, if what Nick is saying is true, and I can't imagine he's making this up, how would it possibly be that different a week later if you were someone at you know, or your wife or someone didn't create the damage, how's it even possible.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it's possible. Honestly, my wife was driving the vehicle and the rear end collapsed on her while she was driving. Yet, here's a really easy way to put an end to this. I will take a polygraph.
Speaker 5: That's not an easy way to put an endo it. I mean the proof that at the video they have one thing from the same dealership. When you picked it up from that dealership, was it working fine, Yes, I drove it.
Speaker 4: Fine, Okay, but one thing I do know is I didn't hit anything. Nobody hit anything with that vehicle. Okay, Well what Booth Motors told me to do is just to claim it on my insurance.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well hold up, let's let's get to that point right now. So you brought it back there and it wouldn't be claimed on what do you mean on your insurance? Like if you went over like drove over a curb or something like that.
Speaker 4: If I, if I hit something, then I should just clam that on my insurance.
Speaker 5: Well, and I see where he's coming from, because how else would that damage get there?
Speaker 4: Well that's the listen man.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not I swear to God, I'm not trying to give you a hard time. Tim help me out here. How would that damage just appear a week later? What is the dealership saying? Are they saying you must have hit something? Are they saying when you when you kept saying it collapsed? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: So the rear there was something in the rear that broke on the suspension and then it caused the major it caused some other parts.
Speaker 5: To and how are they saying it would have broke.
Speaker 4: The dealer should have saying that I had to have hit something in order for that to happen.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the dealership who didn't sell you the car is saying that correct.
Speaker 4: Correct, Oh, one thing I forgotten.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Tim, If they're saying that, listen once again. What what else can we possibly expect out of booth Motors at this point? What could you expect out of them?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I would expect them to at least look at the vehicles that they're selling to make sure that they're roadworthy. That's that's. It seems to me that that is not what happened.
Speaker 5: But hold on, Tim, that's it's I don't find that fair. And the only reason I'm saying that is you bought it, then you didn't have it checked out. You brought it to a dealership after you bought it to have it checked out. They said, basically, the only problem was it was out of an alignment and you needed some other general maintenance that apparently, you know, either needed to be done or not, who knows, but they said everything else checked out.
Speaker 4: Shreded What Shelley sam that was shredded that goes underneath the engine in the engine convey that was all mangled up. And I knew this when I bought the and that's what I wanted to have replaced. That's why I took it to Chomp in the first place. So that helped me.
Speaker 5: So why didn't they replace that? Why didn't you have that replacement I did. They didn't replace that, and they didn't charge you anything on that either.
Speaker 4: No, that was part of the twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, went through the warranty company, but you knew that when you bought it, so they replaced that. They did the alignment. I feel like we're going in circles. I don't even understand, Like, if you were in front of a judge, what would you possibly say. The dealership that didn't sell you the vehicle, somebody that has no dog in the fight but to sell you stuff, told you everything was fine. Then a week later it's not fine. And they even told you somebody must have gotten some kind of wreck with it.
Speaker 4: I think they missed something, honestly.
Speaker 5: Well, I like, what what could they possibly have missed When you're saying the first week when they brought it in they missed something.
Speaker 4: So but the days between the first and the second appointment were three business days. Yeah, the car was sitting for two.
Speaker 7: Of those days.
Speaker 4: There was only one day in between the two.
Speaker 5: Tim, hold on, I don't even know what to say to him. I mean, Tim, I don't even know like what you want at this point, Nick, I'm not even sure what to say to you. What is he asking from you guys? At this point? What is he trying to do?
Speaker 21: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: All right, let's ask Tim what do you want? Right now? Let's just go to there. What do you want?
Speaker 4: Well, my fear is that the vehicle is damaged beyond repair. Okay, then I'm stuck with all of with the thirty five thousand dollars for a vehicle that it didn't get a dry Okay, that's my that's my fear. I don't want any.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what do you Once again, let me go back to this, Tim, I'm going to ask you straight up, what do you want? Okay, I'm not asking what you're afraid of? What do you want?
Speaker 4: I want help fixing this vehicle?
Speaker 5: You want money from Nick Booth?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want money from Nick Booth.
Speaker 5: What do you want, Kim?
Speaker 4: What do you want? Help helping the vehicle.
Speaker 5: He what does that mean? Monetary help? You want me to send a mechanic over there. What are you asking?
Speaker 4: I'm asking for somebody to look at the frame to see if it's damaged beyond repair.
Speaker 5: And if it is damaged, But that damage wasn't there three or four a week before. What good does that do anybody? You're still at the exact same place we started. You know, I thought Tom was a little overboard.
Speaker 1: On this guy.
Speaker 5: I really did. Until I have now took a stab at it. I don't know what to say. Look, man's somebody independent of the people that sold it to you said it was in good shape. Hey, Nick, this video I didn't get to look at it. What is the video show? Is it basically a technician walking around the car like all these dealerships do. Now, going this is okay, but here's what we suggest. You know, you should get the service done on this and blah blah blah. Or does it actually show the undercarriage.
Speaker 26: So he's walking around the underside. There doesn't appear to be any damage from what I can tell in the first video, and then in the second video you can see obvious damage to three different parts of the car. So it's not like just something broke and cause damage, Like there's damage all over. The car that they're saying wasn't there and couldn't have been there because they couldn't have a line the car.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't have been able to aunlign it. I know that, I mean, my god, and what's broke on it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Do we even know? Do you know?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 5: If I ask him, I'm gonna hear a three month long story.
Speaker 26: It seems to me what they're saying is the left rear axle, the left roof trailing arm and then possibly like a control arm.
Speaker 5: Or some sort of like Now I want to get a totally third party here, hold on on this. I got to take this break. Nick. I'm hoping you can hold here, but do this for me. Get Kevin Colkin on please. I would also like Tim, if you haven't sent it, please send over what the dealership is saying. You need hold on.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies.
Speaker 5: Find out Now three oh three seven seven to one. Help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, listen, I've got to get through this one. I got Kevin Cook and shared an auto tech on a referral list at referral list dot com. Hey, Kevin, I want you to do something independent for me. I'm gonna send you let me lock in Nick real quick. Hey Nick, do you have the video of the the week before as well? Do you have both?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can send you that.
Speaker 5: So, Kevin, I want you to look at two videos of a technician from a dealership walking under a Subaru vehicle. One time they're saying everything is good, there's no problems with it. It needs an alignment, and it's got the wrong rims on it. And then a week later, okay, they did the alignment, they did some other general maintenance, and then a week later the same car goes back to the same dealership and it's got all kinds of problems. It needs control arms, it needs everything. The dealership tells the guy, well, someone must have wrecked okay, but the guy is saying, no, one wrecked it. It was that way when he bought it from a different dealership. That that has nothing to do with the repairs. You follow me.
Speaker 4: That's strange.
Speaker 5: It's strange as hell. I don't know how it's possible. I would like you to look at both videos. We're going to forward them to you right now. Hey, Nick, how long are these videos? Are they pretty quick?
Speaker 26: The first one's five minutes, the second one is like a minute.
Speaker 7: And a half.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do this. I'm gonna put you on hold, Nick, hold one. Would you do me a favor, Nick and send him over to Kevin Kelly go ahead and get or give Nick Kevin's email so he can look at him. Then, Kevin, what I would like you to do in the next ten minutes is we're going to reach back out to you. I want you to look at under carriage on the first video compared to the second video and see if there's any way that you can say there was not some definitive damage the first time. Does that make sense?
Speaker 7: Gotcha?
Speaker 26: No problem?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Hold on, thanks, Kevin. I really do appreciate that. And then Tim, you just hold on. I want to have someone that has nothing to do with this, even though that other dealership doesn't. I'm going to go out of my way and Kevin's going to go out of his way to eyeball this. We can free up those lines if you want. As soon as Kevin gets the video, we'll get back on with them. But I do appreciate Nick Booth coming on big time. Hey what is going on with you? James?
Speaker 7: Hey, Tom, real quick.
Speaker 16: You kind of gave me advice a couple months ago about a builder tearing my fence up. I did send the owner a letter telling them exactly what's going on. The builder did reach out and seem like they were going to help. Let's go long story show. We kind of got into it and he said that they're not going to help, that it's been like that for five years, and that you can actually see it on Google maps, is what he said. I can't see that on Google Maps.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to help me a little out here, James. So, first of all, what happened, I mean, give me a really quick synopsis.
Speaker 16: The builder's next door, the demolition crew. They were tearing everything down, and they tore my fence up?
Speaker 5: What were they tearing down like a house like? Yes, okay, so when they were working next door, not on your property at all, What did they exactly do to your fence? Did they break a section of it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 16: Initially they knocked like a three by three foot out of the chain lien, which I actually took pictures of after I brought that to their attention, they took three feet by three feet out and it's actually embedded into concrete as well, So I mean it's a little more than just chain leans.
Speaker 5: So they ruined three feet of fence, and they're not willing to pay for three feet of fence, correct, And.
Speaker 16: Then we put like a little like a price is the builder?
Speaker 5: Who's the builder?
Speaker 7: It's workshop at States?
Speaker 5: Do they let me ask you this? I'm going to give this to Deputy bow here, but I I need to ask you something. When you first talked to them, do they even acknowledge they screwed up defense at all?
Speaker 16: They did so honestly. One of them even tried to give me an Amazon card, a fifty dollars Amazon card.
Speaker 5: Ye, but wait, wait, wait all them, why are they saying now they didn't screw up defense? Or are they arguing about the price to repair it?
Speaker 16: I haven't even gotten that was my next step was to get fantast And it's just because they're being like this, and I think they're just they just mad at me because I'm not being happy with them. We're just like kind of bickering back and forth.
Speaker 5: Do you have pictures of the fence? I do, yes, sir, I'd like to see those. I want you to email those to Deputy Bow. I'm going to have him call over to these guys after he gets those pictures. I just I guess I'm a little bit of a loss why they're just simply not paying for a repair. It's a chain link fence. I mean, what do you think four or five hundred bucks tops?
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 16: That's why I was like, maybe i'd better call somebody. I'm a little over my head. My next question would be should I just do this? Should I take them the small claims court?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean small claims court. I wouldn't see an issue with. But I don't even understand where they're coming from. You're not helping me. And what I mean by that is I don't get if they acknowledge they ruined it, why are they possibly not going to pay for it? How can they have it both ways in their own mind?
Speaker 7: I have no idea. I have no idea that what's the name of them workshop estates?
Speaker 5: Hold on Kelly, do me a favorite, hold on, hold on James, do me a favorite, and just reach out to these guys, see if they'll come on the air. I'm not thinking they're bad guys at this point. I don't know if one of their subs is lying to them. I mean, I have no idea what's going on, but I would like to reach out right now, and when we come back from break, hopefully we have them up for their side of the story.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 6: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer. When you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped up.
Speaker 2: News, need advice?
Speaker 1: Who you don't have? Come runous ass as we can show.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 7: Come man, This is.
Speaker 5: The Troubleshooter Show now, Tom Martinez, welcome, Welcome, my friends to the only show of its kind. We are here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. Our goal in life is to make your life not only a little more entertaining, but just a little bit better. You've been ripped off for taken advantage of. We have solve problems to the tune of over three hundred million, yes million dollars cash, merchandise exchanges refund That's what we do. We also like getting to the bottom of stories. Right now, we have a very interesting one. In fact, we've got the owner of Booth Motors on nick Booth and Tim called up last hour and said he bought a vehicle. In fact, let me recap this with Tim real quick. I want to make sure I know where he's coming from. But Tim, you're basically saying you bought the vehicle at Booth Motors. You brought it over to a dealership and the dealership did inn alignment. They also let you know at that time that the tires and wheels were not the correct size for the vehicle, but they didn't charge you anything they did in alignment. What else did the dealership do when they did the alignment the original time, Tim, Well, they did the.
Speaker 4: Alignment, he replaced the cabin filter, They serviced the front and rear differential and replace that, replaced the broken piece behind the bumper.
Speaker 5: And they said everything else was in good shape at that point, right, That's what they And you have the alignment print out at that time where they actually dialed in your alignment. They usually give you afore and after.
Speaker 4: They gave me an after.
Speaker 5: Well that's fine. So I mean they gave you an after showing those before.
Speaker 4: I do have a green seed that shows what it came out to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that's great. Hold on now now I'm going to put him on hold, Nick Booth to recap with you. You're basically saying Tim is in the wrong here because a week or so after they did the alignment, the cabin air filters, the differential services, Tim brought it back there and it needed all kinds of other work. So you're saying that when you sold him the car that second time when he went back, all that damage must have been caused by Tim or whoever was driving the car at that period of time, because Tim actually sent you a video, and I know you sent the video to us, but what does the video show?
Speaker 26: So the first video shows that they did a full inspection, and as he said, they said.
Speaker 4: There's a wheel fit roun.
Speaker 26: They were from a WX not a WXSTI there placing the wheels and entires. And then they said they're going to do an alignment and they said they did a full undercarriage inspection. This is bribatim and everything else looks good. And then the next video a week later, says that there's damage to the left rear control arms and trailing arms, the left, the front right side, and the.
Speaker 4: Rear right side.
Speaker 26: So all three, three out of four wheels had damage to them. And they said this was not like this a week ago, and the car could not have been aligned in this condition, and clearly it had been wrecked. That's on the video that he sent to UTS.
Speaker 5: So Tim, Tim, if what Nick is saying is true, and I can't imagine he's making this up, how would it possibly be that different a week later if you were someone that you know, or your wife or someone didn't create the damage. How's it even possible.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it's possible. Honestly, my wife was driving the vehicle and the rear end collapsed on her while she was driving. Yet, here's a really easy way to put an end to this. I will take a polygraph.
Speaker 5: That's not an easy way to put an end to it. I mean the proof that at the video they have one thing from the same dealership. When you picked it up from that dealership, was it working fine?
Speaker 4: Yes, I drove it fine, Okay, but one thing I do know is I didn't hit anything. Nobody hit anything with that vehicle.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, what booth Motor told me to do is just the claim it on my insurance.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well hold up, let's let's get to that right now. So you brought it back there and it wouldn't be claimed on what do you mean on your insurance? Like if you went over like drove over a curb or something like that.
Speaker 4: Like if I if I hit something, then I should just clain that on my insurance.
Speaker 5: Well, and I see where he's coming from, because how else would that damage get there big?
Speaker 4: Well, that's listen man.
Speaker 5: Look I'm not I swear to God, I'm not trying to give you a hard time. Tim, help me out here. How would that damage just appear a week later? What is the dealership saying? Are they saying you must have hit something? Are they saying when you when you kept saying it collapsed? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: So the rear there was something in the rear that broke on the suspension, yea, then it caused the major, it caused some other parts to.
Speaker 5: And how are they saying it would have broke?
Speaker 4: The dealer should have saying that I had to have hit something in order for.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the dealership who didn't sell you the car is saying that.
Speaker 4: Correct, correct, one thing I forgotten.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Tim.
Speaker 5: If they're saying that, listen once again. What what else can we possibly expect out of Booth Motors at this point? What could you expect out of them?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 4: I would expect them to at least look at the vehicles that they're selling to make sure that they're roadworthy. That's that's It seems to me that that is not what happened.
Speaker 5: But hold on, Tim, that's it's I don't find that fair. And the only reason I'm saying that is you bought it, then you didn't have it checked out. You brought it to a dealership after you bought it to have it checked out. They said, basically, the only problem was it was out of an alignment and you needed some other general maintenance that apparently you know, either needed to be done or not, who knows, but they said everything else checked out.
Speaker 4: Shelly Fan that was shredded, that goes underneath the engine in the engine by that was all mangled up. And I knew this when I bought the vehicle, and that's what I wanted to have replaced. That's why I took it to Chomp in the first place.
Speaker 5: So that tells me, So why didn't they replace that? Why didn't you have that replacement?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 4: They did replace.
Speaker 5: That, and they didn't charge you anything on that either.
Speaker 4: No, that was part of the twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, went through the warranty company. But you knew that when you bought it, so they replaced that. They did the alignment. I feel like we're going in circles. I don't even understand, Like if you were in front of a judge, what would you possibly say. The dealership that didn't sell you the vehicle, somebody that has no dog in the fight but to sell you stuff, told you everything was fine. Then a week later it's not fine. And they even told you somebody must have gotten some kind of wreck with it.
Speaker 4: I think they missed something, honestly, well.
Speaker 5: I like, what what could they possibly have missed when you're saying the first week when they brought it in they missed something.
Speaker 4: So but the day between the first and the second appointment were three business days. Yeah, the car was sitting for two of those days. There was only one day in between the two.
Speaker 5: Tim, hold on, I don't even know what to say to him. I mean, Tim, I don't even know, like what you want at this point, Nick, I'm not even sure what to say to you. What is he asking from you?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 5: At this point? What is he trying to do?
Speaker 21: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: All right, let's ask Tim, what do you want right now? Let's just go to there. What do you want?
Speaker 4: Well, my fear is that the vehicle is damaged beyond repair. Okay, then I'm stuck with all of with the thirty five thousand dollars for that I didn't get a dry Okay. That's my that's my fear.
Speaker 5: I don't want any Okay, So what do you Once again, let me go back to this Tim. I'm going to ask you straight up, what do you want? Okay, I'm not asking what you're afraid of. What do you want?
Speaker 4: I want help fixing this vehicle?
Speaker 5: You want money from Nick Booth?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want money from Nick Booth.
Speaker 5: I what do you want, Kim?
Speaker 1: What do you want.
Speaker 4: Help helping the vehicle?
Speaker 5: Hel What does that mean? Monetary help? You want me to send a mechanic over there? What are you asking?
Speaker 4: I'm asking for somebody to look at the frame to see if it's damaged beyond repair and.
Speaker 5: If I was the possibility, if it is damaged, but that damage wasn't there three or four a week before. What good does that do anybody? You're still at the exact same place we started. You know, I thought Tom was a little overboard.
Speaker 1: On this guy.
Speaker 5: I really did, until I have now took a stab at it. I don't know what to say. Look, man's somebody independent of the people that sold it to you said it was in good shape. Hey, Nick, this video. I didn't get to look at it. What is a video show? Is it basically a technician walking around the car like all these dealerships do. Now, going this is okay, but here's what we suggest. You know, you should get the service done on this and blah blah blah. Or does it actually show the undercarriage.
Speaker 26: So he's walking around the underside. There doesn't appear to be any damage from what I can tell in the first video, and then in the second video you can see obvious damage to three different parts of the car, So it's not like just something broke and cause damage, Like there's damage all over the car that they're saying wasn't there and couldn't have been there because they couldn't have a line the car.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't have been able to unlign it. Know that, I mean, my god, if in what's broke on it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Do we even know? Do you know?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 5: If I ask him, I'm gonna hear a three month long story.
Speaker 26: It seems to me what they're saying is the left rear axle, the left roof trailing arm, and then possibly like a control arm or.
Speaker 5: Some sort of like Now I want to get a totally third party here, hold on on this. I got to take this break. Nick. I'm hoping you can hold here, but do this for me. Get Kevin cokin On please. I would also like Tim, if you haven't sent it, please send over what the dealership is saying you need.
Speaker 6: Hold on, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, listen, I've got to get through this one. I got Kevin Cookin shared an auto tech on a referral list at referral list dot com. Hey, Kevin, I want you to do something independent for me. I'm gonna send you. Let me lock in Nick real quick. Hey Nick, do you have the video of the pfer the week before? As well, do you have both? Uh, yeah, I can send you that, so, Kevin, I want you to look at two videos of a technician from a dealership walking under a Subaru vehicle. One time, they're saying, everything is good, there's no problems with it. It needs an alignment, and it's got the wrong rims on it. And then a week later, okay, they did the alignment, they did some other general maintenance. And then a week later the same car goes back to the same dealership and it's got all kinds of problems. It needs control arms, it needs everything. The dealership tells the guy, well, someone must have wrecked it. Okay, but the guy is saying, no one wrecked it. It was that way when he bought it from a different dealership. That that has nothing to do with the repairs. You follow me.
Speaker 4: That's strange.
Speaker 5: It's strange as hell. I don't know how it's possible. I would like you to look at both videos. We're going toward them to you right now. Hey, Nick, how long are these videos?
Speaker 7: Are?
Speaker 5: They pretty quick?
Speaker 26: The first one's five minutes.
Speaker 14: The second one is like a minute and a half.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do this. I'm gonna put you on hold Nick, hold one, would you do me a favored Nick and send him over to Kevin Kelly, go ahead and get or give Nick Kevin's email so he can look at him. Then, Kevin, what I would like you to do in the next ten minutes is we're going to reach back out to you. I want you to look at under a carriage on the first video compared to the second video and see if there's any way that you can say there was not some definitive damage the first time. Does that make sense?
Speaker 7: Gotcha?
Speaker 26: No problem?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Hold on, Thanks Kevin. I really do appreciate that. And then Tim, you just hold on. I want to have someone that has nothing to do with this, even though that other dealership doesn't. I'm going to go out of my way and Kevin's going to go out of his way to eyeball this. We can free up those lines if you want. As soon as Kevin gets the video, we'll get back on with them. But I do appreciate Nick Booth coming on big time. Hey what is going on with you? James?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 7: Tom, real quick?
Speaker 16: You kind of gave me advice a couple months ago about a builder tearing my fence up. I did send the owner a letter telling them exactly what's going on. The builder did reach out and seem like they were going to help. Let's go long story show. We kind of got into it, and he said that they're not going to help, that it's been like that for five years, and that you can actually see it on Google Maps, is what he said. I can't see that on Google Maps.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to help me a little out here, James. So, first of all, what happened, I mean, give me a really quick synopsis.
Speaker 16: The builders next door, the demolition crew, they were tearing everything down and they tore my fence up.
Speaker 5: What were they tearing down like a house?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, so when they were working next door, not on your property at all. What did they exactly do to your fence? Did they break a section of it?
Speaker 21: What?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 16: Initially they knocked like a three by three foot out of the chain lien, which I actually took pictures of after I brought that to their attention, they took three feet by three feet out and it's actually embedded into concrete as well, so I mean it's a little more than just chain leans.
Speaker 5: So they ruined three feet offence and they're not willing to pay for three feet offence, correct, and that.
Speaker 7: We put like a little like a price.
Speaker 5: Is the builder? I don't know who's the builder.
Speaker 7: It's workshop at States.
Speaker 5: Do they let me ask you this. I'm going to give this to Deputy Bow here, but I need to ask you something. When you first talked to them, do they even acknowledge they screwed up defense at all?
Speaker 16: They did so, honestly. One of them even tried to give me an Amazon card, a fifty dollars Amazon card.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 5: But wait, wait, wait all them Why are they saying now they didn't screw up defense or are they arguing about the price to repair it?
Speaker 16: I haven't even gotten that was my next step was to get fantast And it's just because they're being like this, and I think they're just they just mad at me because I'm not being happy with them. We're just like kind of bickering back and forth.
Speaker 5: Do you have pictures of the fence? I do, yes, sir, I'd like to see those. I want you to email those to Deputy Bow. I'm going to have him call over to these guys after he gets those pictures. I just I guess I'm a little bit of a loss. Why they're just simply not paying for repair? It's a chain link fence. I mean, what do you think four or five hundred bucks tops?
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 16: That's why I was like, maybe i'd better call somebody. I'm a little over my head. My next question would the should I just do this? Should I take them the small claims court?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean small claims court I wouldn't see an issue with. But I don't even understand where they're coming from. You're not helping me. And what I mean by that is, I don't get if they acknowledge they ruined it, why are they possibly not going to pay for it? How can they have it both ways in their own mind?
Speaker 7: I have no idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 5: What's the name of them?
Speaker 7: Workshop of States?
Speaker 5: Hold on Kelly, do me a favorite, hold on, hold on James, do me a favorite, and just reach out to these guys, see if they'll come on the air. I'm not thinking they're bad guys at this point. I don't know if one of their subs is lying to them. I mean, I have no idea what's going on, But I would like to reach out right now and when we come back from break. Hopefully we have them up for their side of the story.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Kelly's on with that contractor hopefully he's gonna come on air. The problem is James basically his fence got ruined when they were getting rid of that home next door. They went and I don't know if they blew it up or how they took it down, but they basically leveled it and they screwed up his fence about three feet section. So it's not that big of a deal. But I think where the problem lies is James wasn't actually a customer was not a customer, and they're trying to look up something and they can't find anything on him because he wasn't the customer. He was the neighbor. So hold on, James, we'll get an update from Kelly. She's on with him. We're also waiting for an update from our friends had shared an auto tech who are looking at that video with Booth Motors. By the way, they did disclose everything they were supposed to on that car. I just looked through the agreement and it is a branded title and he acknowledged it was a branded title, and everything looks on the up and up as far as the sale goes. We're what we're waiting on is Kevin's opinion on the before and after. So, Michael, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Comment on Verizon issue? I don't even know what the Verizon issue is?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 23: Thank you, Mark Firstell, Thank you for taking Michael. Can you hear me?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 5: I can hear you?
Speaker 4: Find okay?
Speaker 23: Okay. So I'm actually on Wi Fi calling. So here's this situation. Eight o'clock this morning. I'm on my phone, I'm on cellular data. Everything's going fine. All of a sudden, the data turns off out of nowhere. I get online, I say, Okay, how do I reset this? How do I get the data back on? It says you have to reset your next Yeah.
Speaker 5: I see massive rise and outage. Customers nationwide left without service.
Speaker 23: It's stuck on ses Mo.
Speaker 5: That's what it says here.
Speaker 4: Yep, there's over.
Speaker 23: One hundred thousand outages all across the United States.
Speaker 5: And it looks like, yeah, and everybody they're aware of it. Everybody gets it.
Speaker 23: But I but I tried to call into Verizon.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't imagine you can get to them right now?
Speaker 23: So can one of your associate associates?
Speaker 5: Or wait a second, hold on, man, I just got to pick your brain on this. I mean, honestly, Michael, if we did know someone, and we probably do have an angel there, what the hell would you expect them to do for a nationwide to notice and it's going to be turned back on. Probably don't know. If they knew, I bet it would be everywhere like, hey, it's gonna be a day or it's gonna be an hour. There's no way they know. And they're not telling people.
Speaker 23: Here's the problem. They're telling people they just need to reset the settings on their phone. They're saying, oh no, this isn't a big problem.
Speaker 5: This is for some people that may work. Yeah, that that could very well be true, depending on what network you're on, what tower you're connected to. I don't think there's anything nefarious act.
Speaker 6: Michael.
Speaker 5: Maybe they did get hacked, Michael, maybe they did get hacked. Honest, well, I don't know if they're being honest. I mean, how would I know?
Speaker 23: Okay, But the thing is, we're pain for this service.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Things happen, man, Michael, Things happen, Dude. Just take a deep breath. I bet you they credit the day or two for you if it turns out to be that.
Speaker 23: Other than that answering, why don't you Okay, why.
Speaker 5: Don't you switch to AT and T. Let's just go there.
Speaker 23: Okay, Well, thank you for your time, marketing.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, man, And I'm not trying to like beat you up, but dude, it's a nation wide outage. I don't know what it has to do with.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a problem. They're working on it. If it's going to take a while, they're going to credit you back the days of service.
Speaker 5: It's everywhere too. I mean, it's not a secret. I mean it's CBS, ABC, Fox, Yahoo, everybody. Yeah, it's a big deal, a really big deal. But us calling is going to do nothing right now, I mean absolutely nothing. And the people we call they look into individual accounts. They don't look into nationwide outages. Maybe they did get hacked, man, and if they did, well, it happens all the time. Hell, the IRS just got hacked not long ago. I mean, my god. If the IRS can get hacked, anybody can get hacked. All right. Question on foreclosures, SHAWNA. What's going on? And by the way, after this break coming up, Kevin Caukin watch the videos. What's going on? Shauna?
Speaker 20: Yeah, just trying to clarify. I have looked online. I'm trying to clarify. If you have an SAH loan or any loan. What is a foreclosure timeline?
Speaker 5: Well, I think it matters the kind of foreclosure it is. Are you trying to get are you foreclosing or are you trying or is someone trying to foreclose on you?
Speaker 20: Well, no one's trying to foreclose yet, but I am close to ninety days. After speaking with people, I've heard that it could possibly be one hundred and twenty days where I might be able to catch up and cure.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a great question, and honest to God, I don't know, but we're going to get someone on. Let's get Brad O'Brien on and find out for you. Have you actually been served yet?
Speaker 25: No?
Speaker 5: So your ninety days? When how would you get caught up? I'm just curious.
Speaker 20: A couple of jobs and just not giving up and just doing everything I can to rub my own peer to pay the pall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the notice of the fault if I recall if nothing's changed and then kyleero it could have is ninety days. So once you get that notice, that clock really does start ticking. But hold on, I want to try to get Brad O'Brien on for you, and we'll kind of dig into it. Let me talk to Henry Brett's real quick. Henry, you guys come out and clean my gutters. He's with Excel roofing usually twice a year. I live. I don't know if you've been out to my house, but your dad has. We live by pine trees, and once those needles start falling, I mean we've got to have you guys at are you guys still doing that for everybody.
Speaker 17: Absolutely and rates we started two ninety nine that we go up to three ninety nine and four ninety nine. We'll do the full house, remove all of that from your your gutters and down spouts, get all that cleaned up and taken care of for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and when these guys come out and do it to our house, it's absolutely remarkable. We get so many pine needles and leaves and stuff in there. I mean, the gutters simply don't work, and that can really destroy a roof, can it or not? Only that you can start having trouble with your foundation with all that water missing the gutters. It's absolutely correct. What do you guys do this time of year?
Speaker 24: Man?
Speaker 5: Honestly? Like, what do you do once winter's coming and you're caught up from all the hailstorms? Because what ninety percent of your business as hal.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we do a hail restoration work, but there's a lot of other things that we do. We can do insulation. It really helps people, you know, with their AC units and just making sure their home is properly heated. We do repairs. We don't shy away from any of those little jobs. We want to make sure we help everybody out.
Speaker 5: All right, give your number out man, anybody out there, and I can attest to these guys straight up. I've used Jay in the gang numerous times. They did my roof. They did a hail proof roof. I love it. We haven't had any damage since they put in the hailproof roof. On top of that, they did snowguards on one of my buildings. They did a roof on my barn. They did new two or three inch gutters that are unbelievable. These are the guys. Three zho three four, five, five, seven to four to two. Now Kevin Caulkin shared an auto tech. Hey Kevin, did you get a look at those videos?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I just got the second one. Mark. I was waiting for that, but I'm looking at all right.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'm gonna put you back on hold in because I want you to look on those and then we're gonna try to get through to Bradley O'Brien for a couple questions too. Three oh three seven to one, three eight, two five five, and real quick, Kelly, did that contractor come on? Is he gonna come on? Where are we at with him?
Speaker 10: Okay? So the contractors I have both the owner and Ryan okay who James actually talked with on They don't know who he is.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he was a neighbor of somebody that was Why don't you get James's address and give them that and then they'll know what job site he's talking about. I'm working on it, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 5: Let's take a break.
Speaker 10: And is unavailable? Say that again, Bride O'Brien is unavailed?
Speaker 5: Ah, that sucks. Hold on, hey, Shanna, can we get you back on in the morning. I really want ourtorney to go through it with you. I think it's very important.
Speaker 20: Are you talking about the foreclosure?
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 12: Okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, Kelly's gonna get your number. We're gonna call you back first thing in the morning when we get our attorney to come on so we get you good advice so we can help save your house. So hold on, all right, let's take a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Go with a sure thing Denvers best Roofer excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content than.
Speaker 6: Time for an insurance check up, free no obligation comparison call Compass insurance, pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies.
Speaker 5: Find out now three oh three seven seven to one help.
Speaker 6: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five, don't forget uh three oh three Martina. That phone number works anytime. You can so email us at Helpi Troubleshooter dot com. We'll try to help you out. This is what we do every single day, folks, and we try to get to the bottom the bottom of the issues. Kevin Cokin shared an auto tech We sent you some videos over from a dealership that was looking at a vehicle at Subaru that Booth Motors sold to a caller and basically he brings it in one week to the dealership, the one that is doing the work, not the one that sold it to him, and they say everything looks good, and they're underneath the vehicle. I have not watched it, but you have, and they do an alignment. I have seen the alignment print out and it looks like the alignment's fine. He leaves, he says everything's fine. Then he says, the vehicle just fell apart and it must have been that way when he bought it. And he brings it back to that dealership that did the alignment and said it was in good shape, and they even said, no, you guys must have hit something. This thing's all messed up. What do you see on these videos?
Speaker 18: Well, he was pretty thorough looking. I mean, it's hard to tell from a video what he's actually expecting and what he's videoing at the same time. But you know, the damage in the back is obvious with the boot torn and the trailing aren't broken, so I doubt and it doesn't I can't see that in the video being broken either. So, and how do you fake in alignment? You've done alignments, I mean the machine.
Speaker 5: I've done thousands of alignments. Impossible to fake an alignment.
Speaker 18: You would have to have a different car on the alignment because that car, well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but who's going to go through that because this isn't even the dealership that sold.
Speaker 7: It to him.
Speaker 5: They have no dog in this fight, exactly my point. So you're under the impression and that kind of damage they're talking about in the second video. Is it even possible without hitting something or running over something for those things to break? Can you just be cruising down the road and everything's going great and all of a sudden and everything breaks at once.
Speaker 18: No, something came loose, and you know, hard to say what the impact would be without looking at wheels and you know, other stuff to look for the impact. But yeah, that's that's pretty significant damage.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Are possible that the wrong rims they said that we're on it.
Speaker 1: Could cause that.
Speaker 18: No, only because a break clearance is what his concern was with the rims, the calibers, the calibers, I mean, yeah, the clearance, and.
Speaker 5: That has nothing to do with any of this other stuff. No, you know what I think honestly, I think his wife or his kid been there, done that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think someone hit something and didn't tell didn't tell Papa Bear there something happened along those lines man, or he did it. Yeah, somebody did it. And you know what, it's also one of those rice burners. Honest to god, he went out and bought a what.
Speaker 18: Is it, a suber what WRX?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's even the fancy w RX. It is it's a true rice burner right when he bought it. Yeah, that's why they have the little tires and whatever else he's got cooking on this thing. So I think Nick Booth is one hundred percent in the right honestly. You know, I like helping consumers, but in this case, I mean, this guy's stuck with the vehicle that someone wrecked if he doesn't know. Instead of him taking a lie detector test like he offered to do, he needs to bring his wife down to get a lie detector test. Something's wrong, Yeah, something funny? Who is Tim?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, Tim? Did you did you hear everything?
Speaker 7: I heard it?
Speaker 4: Let's do it light detector test. I don't have any problem doing that.
Speaker 5: I said, your wife needs a lie detector test.
Speaker 19: Oh, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: I have a hard time believing my wife would lie to me about something like.
Speaker 5: That, especially after just buying the car. Mark If I'm going to ask my wife that's three feet from me, right, did it? Did you ever one time something hurt our car without telling me? Yes, one time, Tim, I think you're looking in the wrong direction. Booth Motors did absolutely nothing wrong. In my opinion here, there's nothing you're going to get out of them all the evidence they need in front of a judge. You provided to them. Brother, I'd bring it over to shardan Auto Tecto for a third opinion and a better price