Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Meta Mysteries where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean and today is another beautiful wonder wizday. It's going to be awesome.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm really looking forward to this topic. You know, I'll tell you what. Usually, I like to kind of let the ideas flow. I don't necessarily, especially for meta mysteries. I don't want to be so scripted. And I just wanted to come like kind of organically, you know what I mean, because of how many listeners have reached out and said, my god, I was just thinking about that, and I'm trying to get in that flow, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that's just kind of how our show has been from the get you know, the twists and turns and you know, us ending up where we are as far as how we do our show, it's all kind of been organic and it can just almost channeled in a way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Yeah, we're definitely getting into the flow state. And I think that a lot of other people are probably in that same flow as well. You know, you're gonna have your regular people of the program, your NPCs, dare, I say, but then you're gonna have the ones that are a little bit curious, the ones that just something is off, something's weird here, and it's weird that nobody questions it kind of thing, you know. And and so today, as a matter of fact, is going to be one of those days where people have said that it doesn't make sense, it doesn't line up with the reality that I've always known. Now that this isn't going to be your traditional Mandela effect episode. Yes, we will be bringing up some Mandela effects, but we are going to trip balls on this episode figuratively speaking, because we're going to be looking at it almost from a psychedelic standpoint, a metaphysical standpoint, not just like you know, the traditional like that's Curn acting up again or something like that. I don't necessarily prescribe to the whole cern manipulating reality. Maybe they can, I don't know. I don't think that I want that to be true, to be honest with you, I want it to be weirder than than that than that, right, Oh.
Speaker 3: You know, and I'm sure the information that you've brought, Dude, I'm really looking forward to it because I've you know, as everyone here has probably heard all of the different Mendel effects, and sure there are some that you know that I hear and it's like, wow, I really thought that that was this or the monocle of the Monopoly guy, and like that was one of them that really kind of hooked me into this whole thing, you know. But I'm just I'm really not too sure exactly what's going on. Like I almost hope that it's something bigger and crazier, and I just I'm just not too sure. Dude.
Speaker 2: There's some of these that you'll look at and you will think for sure. I know that I remember it this way, okay, And one of them for me, I know that a lot of people like to make fun of this one, but this was real and my reality, and that was Sindbad as Shazam. Like I know, I remember that, like they're like, and I remember actually a couple of years ago, even before we started the show, I was like, dude, I'm telling you, Sinbad was in fucking Hazam. He and then and then Shaq was like the rip off version of that, you know, Like in my mind whenever I saw the the Shaq spinoff, as I knew it to be. It was like, oh, they couldn't get Sinbad for this one, Like I remember that thought.
Speaker 3: So okay, so you definitely remember Sinbad being a Genie. Like how did the movie end?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I remember I saw it as a little kid from my memory.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: And the only reason why I ask is because I saw this one video and they were saying like, yeah, even people even remember the big swimming pool finale scene or whatever, and I'm like, wow, so there's actually like a scene even that a lot of people remember, and I just I just don't understand that. Like That's the one thing that gets me with the whole Mandela effect thing is that it's I can understand if you have a false memory of something and most people are telling you, no, dude, you're wrong. But when thousands or even millions of people all remember that Genie movie, It's like, what that is? What gets my interest.
Speaker 2: Some to it?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Like absolutely, there's something for sure to it, and and everybody can speculate as to what it is, you know, like, how how is it that some people remember some things and other people don't remember other things? You know, Like, what's what's with that? Why is it that some people remember it and some people don't. Well, today we are going to take an entirely different route to possibly try and get to that answer. And okay, I'm not gonna lie this. This stems from a multitude of things, but the main thing being I just started watching the new season of Black Mirror today, and holy shit, is it awesome? Point dude, it's the best season already. Like, it's already the best season. Yeah, I'm only halfway through.
Speaker 3: And how many episodes?
Speaker 2: There's only six episodes in this season?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so good.
Speaker 2: The most recent one I just watched. I'm not I'm not gonna give away any spoilers or anyth because I want everybody to go watch it. But the most recent one, Bro, I'm not overly emotional, like a crier type of guy. That last one I watch brought me to all the fields, bro, Like it was psychologically like I was like, you're there, like you're in it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You are right? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, so good. And all of them, I mean, all three that I've watched so far fascinating. But there was one episode in there that that spawned this idea to dive into possibly or possible other angles to Mandela effects. But before we do, let's say hi to the one out there. Welcome everybody into wonder Wisday. This is awesome, very excited to see you guys. As the White Boy Wizard said, good evening you sexy some bitches and hello chat d Nicholas, you sent a family of take getta. Is this a Mandela effect kind of thing?
Speaker 5: Both of those are the only two I guess things that they've made addressing the Mandela effect and like how it kind of how we perceive it. There's two posts that they made, and I think since we're on a kind of like a different angle Mandela Effect episode than the Pleiadian perspective on how they explain it might be good to hear.
Speaker 3: At some point.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I'm stoked to hear that perspective too, because you know, because you've heard all of the possibilities, like I don't vibe with the whole certain thing.
Speaker 5: I don't vibe like it according to them.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe that it is.
Speaker 3: Also don't vibe with the it's just a false no, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I think there's something to that for sure for some of them, but not every single one.
Speaker 5: Of them. Right, long, long story short. I'm sure you're gonna go through and read it all and everything. It's gonna make even more sense. But uh, there's definitely something to it. And from what I understand what they explain there is you're not crazy. There is something going on for sure. And for me, again, they they always provide a level of like that seems to make the most sense based on the information that I have kind of thing, and uh, yeah, I'm interested to see how it lines up with some of the other stuff that you've got to work out.
Speaker 2: Electro Nick is basically a third co host. Can we just i mean just call it what it is at this well understood you know, Yeah, dude, yeah, well I'm excited to get to that. But first, White Boy Wizard said one hundred percent sindbad. You're with me on that, White Boy Wizard that the Sindbad was for sure Shazam like I and and there's so many people that believe that, so many people that know that, and so crazy is that I brought it up to you and you're like, no, that's that's just a you know, a false memory or something like that. A couple of years ago. And then fucking Sindbad as a parody, created a like a little trailer or something as if he was Shazam, and I said, I didn't know that it was a parody, and I sent it over to you and I was like, I fucking knew it. I knew it, and uh then we found out that it was a parody.
Speaker 3: But in this em see, I'm the one that remembers Shaquill O'Neil as the genie, you know, and you were telling me about Sinbad. But you know what's funny about the whole Sindbad thing is that I think it's kind of become its own thing just because everybody's been saying that he's been in that movie. So even if which I'm sure that he wasn't in a genie movie, it still has become that thing to where I'm almost starting to question it myself. Like when I see Sinbad as the genie, I'm like, maybe he was the genie then, you know what I mean, I'm starting to like, come come over to you, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's you know, kind of depending on which reality we came from, you know, if the realities are constantly shifting, you know, dimensions were constantly going up and down and all around, you know, as Bashar says, And we actually have a couple of videos that we're gonna play from Bishar today, and he is describing what he believes the what is going on in the Mandela effect. And I happen to vibe with that to a point for sure. I know that some people may have their feelings on Bashar because of his political outlook, I'm asking you just look past that for this episode, because you don't throw the whole baby out with the bathwater whenever it comes to anybody really, unless it's like something horrible, like if it's a Tom Hanks level thing. Bye, you know. But Bashar, what did he do? He had a political opinion? Are you going to cancel the half the country?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Like I'm not going there. So anyway, so the white Boy Wizard said with his MC hammer pants talking about Simbad. Yeah, And you know what's crazy is is that this this is where it's gonna get wild for me because I have a memory of Sindbad playing Hizam. Right, how is it that the recreation of the short little trailer that they made it it's exactly how I remember it, Like like that exactly like what is that? And it's not even just the same exact thing that Shack was wearing. It's like it's a little different.
Speaker 3: So no, yeah, no, I'm with you on that because every time I do see those clips and I see images of him as the genie, like I imagine that's what it would have been, like exactly.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense, I think, so so so yeah, we're gonna get into a little bit and so I started doing a deep dive on this, obsessing about it, if I'm being honest with you, because there just has to be an answer. It can't be just like, oh, that's just our dumb brains. Our dumb brains, Our dumb brains allow us to experience this entire reality, you know what I'm saying, Like it like when people just diminish the the like the amazing machine that is our brain and our body, in our consciousness, that in the gray matter that's attached to all of that, and just and I'm not saying that it's perfect. It could be always be better.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's why I drink methylene blue.
Speaker 3: But like, but how is it that everyone's brain is exactly the same amount of imperfect to have the same exact false memories. This is where we're this is what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, So where I'm going to go first is the Mandela effect? Was it a memory glitch or a multiverse shift?
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping it's that.
Speaker 2: What if people experiencing the Mandela effect aren't misremembering at all, but are actually consciously or unconsciously shifting timelines. These false memories might might be residue from alternate versions of reality they once inhabited but evolved or ascended out of. Now. I know that on the surface, Well, it's not gonna be crazy to us. We live in this shit and all of the one out there very open minded to this kind of stuff. But where do you go in the dream world? Where do you go in meditations? Where do you go on psychedelic You go somewhere you experience that reality. You know, it might not be like real reality. It's not gonna be the same one that you wake up to every single day, but in that moment you act so accordingly you don't even question it.
Speaker 3: It's just a much more inconsistent reality because when you're in there, it is reality. There's no I mean, yeah, sure, maybe you can realize that you're in a dream and become lucid and you know, and go with that. But as far as when you're in the dream, dude, you can't tell you're in a dream for the most part, and so when you're in there, that is reality and at.
Speaker 2: Least and also like is lucid dreaming? Like becoming aware in the dream not an allegory for what we hope to achieve in this reality, right, you know, it's almost like give it's given away the cheat codes whenever you get to.
Speaker 3: Experience that fleeting. Man, when you do become aware dream, it's like, oh, you know what I mean, the jig is up. So then you just wake up eventually usually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. So this is going to get into obviously the famous Mandela effects, the Berenstein versus the barren Stain, the luke I am your father or the no I am your father? What if it's not memory failing but reality itself morphing. So before we even get to that, I want to touch on, uh, where is it? Bashar here, and we're going to see what he has to say about it, because there's a couple of them that I really find fascinating. The way he is breaking it down, So if you would check it out and let me know if you can hear this.
Speaker 1: I believe the Mandela effect from Bashar's perspective is that when you change your present, you actually do change your past. And that means that even on a collective level, when when the collective changes its present in a certain way, you actually change the past of the collective as well, including what you remember as your past, because if the past is also changeable, in order to explain the change that was made in the present, in order to justify the change that exists in the present, you have to remember a different past that makes it make sense that that past led to this present. So past is changing all the time, and the history that we're looking at that we say, oh, yes, it's always been that way, may not have been that way five minutes ago, but it comes with the idea that it's always been that way to make sense out of where we are now. But because our consciousness is expanding, because we can start to contain the idea that there are multiple realities at the same time, sometimes different people will retain sort of a bleed through of the other reality while still also being in a reality that contains people that remember the different reality, the different history, and so people can suddenly honestly disagree about what the past really was, because both pasts are true, they're both real, but we're describing something now in a parallel reality that is no longer our history, but perhaps used to be. But some people will retain some of that and compare it to what's going on in the new history.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you kind of get the gist here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it, you know, But at the same time, it's like very paradoxical, you know what I mean, Because if our past is constantly changing, then like if we're able to from the present change our past, then our future would be constantly changing as well, and I feel like it would just kind of spin apart. Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what happens when over dimensions overlay on top of each other. Do they collide and collapse or do they mesh? You know, it's funny. I was actually ever since you know, Byron talked to us about like ritual baths and shit, I've been trying to do that a little bit more lately, And just before the show, I took me a little ritual bath. I lit somensense lit a candle, set some intentions, tried to you know, pray over the water and all that kind of stuff, right, And so I'm sitting in there and one thing, you know, it came to me is that, you know what strange is is that I feel like if we just shift our perspective and look at reality from a different angle, it almost reveals itself showing its code if you were to look at it that way. So, for example, whenever you get into water, you know, like if you're getting into a bathtub, for example, you get into that bathtub, you know that, like, all right, your body is going to be getting into the water. The water's going to raise up, right, That's just how it works. Is it necessarily that it's raising up? Or is the water itself moving itself out of the way to make room for you?
Speaker 3: Right? I mean it's displacement, you know what I mean. So you're taking up the space, and so the water level must rise, you know, at least that's how I understand it.
Speaker 2: Sure, Sure, But if you look at it from the perspective of this water is allowing you to almost like inhabit it, and therefore it's moving out of the way to be able to somewhat consume you and allow you to join in with all of its atoms and all of your atoms. It's making room for all of your atoms, right right. And that's kind of like what they say as far as like spoon bending for example. You know, like it's the spoon. You know, it's not necessarily that you're trying to physically bend the spoon. It's that you're trying to bend your mind into knowing that this reality is a little bit more malleable, and it's just shifting atoms that are, you know, putting on an illusion or a facade of it being physical, which we know is not true. And so if you apply that to the water aspect of whenever you're getting into it, you know, the atoms are are moving out of the way for your atoms, Like try sitting in like I don't know, like sitting on top of a cement brick. See if those atoms get out the way, you know what I'm saying. But for some reason, the water atoms do. And that was kind of my point. So in saying that is all right, let's say we have this one reality, the one reality that we always have known. Nobody questions everything, and there are no such thing as Mandela effects. It's just reality as we know it. And then let's say that for some reason, somebody was able to make some kind of parallel shift into another reality, and those and several people made that same exact shift. Let's just go up and say, damn near half of the people made the same exact shift at the same exact moment. And now the reality is I don't want to say it's split, but it's double almost right, And so then those realities are laying on top of each other. So I would suffice to say that the realities meshing together would be a lot more like the body going into the water and the water making room for the body than it is just like crashing into each other, right.
Speaker 3: Right, Thus reality shifting and making room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I just wanted to throw out, you know, that, that different way of looking at it, because I think that that's pretty cool. Anyway, Nicholas, you had your hand up there, sir. Sorry, I kind of stole the show there for a minute.
Speaker 5: I don't remember exactly what I was gonna say. I think it was a lot of the stuff that he was saying as far as like the parallel live aspect, it definitely ties in to what the Helmies say about it, essentially.
Speaker 3: Get into that. I want to see what they're saying about this, just to get a whole another perspective on it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, that's gonna be awesome. So and we will get to that, I promise, because I'm really excited to hear about that too. So as you raise your hand to get in there, Nicholas, oh, there you go. So this gets into quantum theory and parallel realities. There is the many worlds interpretation that we've brought up a few times before. There are concepts from quantum jumping and shifting realities. There are people claiming to have shifted timelines through meditation, intention, or trauma. How many times we heard that one, right, and it's that has a huge one. And so could the Mandela affect be evidence of reality shifting? And I don't mean reality for everybody, Like I want this to speak to the individual and not the masses. Did it shift for you? You know? And I think that you know if you start using you know, me or I or you instead of we or us, just just in in cases like this. Somebody brought this up. I saw a TikTok and they were like, you know those people that are always like, they're poison they're poisoning our water, they're they're killing our children, they're they're doing all this, and they're doing all that. They're manipulating history, and trust me at one of them. But what if you decided to change we and we're to I and my they're poisoning my water, they're poisoning my food, they're poisoning my skies. And so now it's talking about an individual's reality as opposed to looking at everybody like we're all on the same parallel reality. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, because you can create that reality if you want to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. So uh so the Mandela effects, so instead of misremembering, maybe the person is anchored to memories from a prior timeline. There are also a lot of emotional triggers to these things. And why do people feel so certain about certain mandela effects. There's something to that, you know, why if something is just a mis memory, all right, then it's a miss memory. But now you're starting to take away my past, You're starting to take away my childhood, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, your childhood, dude, Like the monocle, like the Jim Carrey or a spencer when nature calls. They actually did, like a parody of the monopoly guy. It's like, you know what I mean, they got all the way to the top and they just approved that they all understood the joke.
Speaker 2: Oh and how about in Tommy Boy, right, Chris Farley's talking into the fan, Luke, I am your father, Like if that never happens, If that never happened, then how are they saying that?
Speaker 3: Exactly same thing.
Speaker 2: With the life is like a box of chocolates, su Mostly that line never happened, right, Like, what the fuck it even? And you know what's crazy about that is is that that quote is on the back of the VHS tape of the holder, like the paper thing that used to cover the VHS tapes. That quote is on the back even though it was never said in the.
Speaker 3: Movie, right, how did everybody get it wrong? Dude?
Speaker 2: Come on now? So yeah, really really crazy. So other possible things that could be going on here could be as you evolve spiritually or energetically, are you tuning into a new vibrational version of Earth, And could this explain why some remember one version of reality while others recall another. Could there just be glitches in the matrix. Let's say this is a matrix or a simulation or something like that, and it's just it's it's rendering as fast as it can, but the memory and the system in which you know, the RAM and all that you know, the power into it is just not being able to remember exactly. Could it be that the Mandela effect is a cosmic version of a software update?
Speaker 3: Oh I like that one.
Speaker 2: So, and then there's also many different versions of synchronicities like this. I mean, we've talked at nauseum about deja vus, right, like what's that? And how do we know for sure we've seen that before?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hit in the same vein, right, the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and other personal experiences that felt like crossing dimensions. You know, maybe you've heard something, Maybe there was a dream that foretold the future in some kind of way.
Speaker 3: Just see, this is my question to you right now, is like, if it is let's say the many worlds interpretation, Let's say somehow multiple realities kind of merge together, right, but it's always the same Mendel efficts like there's no I feel like there should be many, many more like and they should always be happening. Oh, they're pretty NonStop.
Speaker 2: There's more that I just found today, as a matter of fact, that I never heard of. Oh right, yeah, yeah, someones that like there's a new There was like two new ones that I saw today, and I was like, no, no way, would take that from me, you son of a bitch. So yeah, and actually, here we go. Let's get into a couple of them. And if anybody would, as I'm reading these, just you know, right into the chat and tell us what, you know, if if there's one that really gets you, you know, like and there's there's some of the regular ones, the Berenstein Bears and Luke, I am your father and stuff like that, but I'm talking about the ones that are kind of on the edge that you're like, wait a second, like you know for a fact. So so let's go over it. Obviously, Number one, the Berenstein Bears. Supposely it's the barren Stein Bears. Okay, we've all heard that one. Luke, I am your father. The actual line in Star Wars is no, I am your father. Mirror mirror on the wall. In Snow White, the line is actually magic mirror on the wall. This is this is difficult for me because you know, one of my favorite shows of all time is Oh god, what is it called? The storytell show? Talking about anyway? So really good show. But in that show, they they they even say mirror, mirror on the wall.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, almost like they're doing it on purpose though at this point almost yeah, it almost seems like that. There's the Monopoly man's monocle. People remember him wearing me you remember him? I think everybody remembers him wearing a mechnical What doesn't it make sense that he wase that? When I found that one out, I think it was when I first heard of the Mendel effect and I was hearing of a couple and I was like, oh, that's a trip, you know, But the Monopoly guy was the one that was like my childhood, you know, like how many hours did you spend playing Monopoly as a kid, you know, and getting into fights with your siblings or you know.
Speaker 6: What I mean?
Speaker 3: And like I could have swore and then like I said, that Jim Carrey movie, they they did that joke, you know, with the Monopoly guy or whatever, and it's like, I don't know, that's the one that got me like tripping out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big one. How about Pikachu's tail. People have talked about this one. Many recall Pikachu have a having a black tip tail, but it's always been completely.
Speaker 3: Yellow, right, And that wasn't even a big Pokemon guy. But that was me thinking, yeah, he definitely has a black tip, you know, because I played uh, what's that game? Uh, Super Smash Bros. On the Nintendo sixty four when I was a get, and I could have swore he had a black tip.
Speaker 2: Oh, it just makes more sense. It looks more like a lightning bolt, you know, and.
Speaker 3: He's looks appealing, you know. It just looks better to me.
Speaker 2: It looks better and it clicks in our mind because we're familiar with it, you know kind of thing. So, and did I swear that it was even that way? Like in the Game Boy games. I grew up playing the Game Boy like Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, all that kind of shit, And especially in Pokemon Yellow, you start out with Pikachu. You don't even have to catch him.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I think I saw something about that as far as those games in particular, like there was actually kind of a shadow on his tail and it looked like it, and so maybe that's where it sprung up from. But I never played those games and it wasn't big on Pokemon. But yet I still have that memory, you know, so it goes deeper than just seeing something.
Speaker 5: I remember Black black Tiptail also, right, Yeah, who grew up playing Pokemon also like Black Tip for sure?
Speaker 2: For sure, dude, I was a fucking Pokemon dork. I kind of still am, if I'm being honest. There's also for Breeze, right, so for Breese. Uh, people swear that it was spelled f E b R e e z E with two e's, but it's really for Breeze with one e. It's like that don't even make any damn sense.
Speaker 3: No, I could have swore it was two e's for sure.
Speaker 2: There's the Oscar Mayer versus Oscar Meyers, so m a y e r versus m E y e r. It's actually Oscar m a y e r rather than the M E y e R. I don't necessarily have a connection to that one, but I do remember my dad, so my last name is Myers and it's spelled with the e M E y e r s. And my dad said that whenever he was growing up, he used to always get picked on and said, you know, like the old Oscar Myer song, like I wish I had an Oscar Mayer ween or whatever it was, and and they always pointed at him, They're like, oh, Oscar Meyer, you know. And so it was always something that was specifically he remembered. And so, yes, there's something to that. We are the champions by Queen.
Speaker 3: Like the end of the song, right, yeah, most like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most people remember it, uh ending with of the world. But in the original recording that line isn't at the.
Speaker 3: End, right, what's going on with that? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: You know? It doesn't make any like why wouldn't they add it? Then there's the the KitKat dash, the dash in between kit and cat, right, never existed.
Speaker 3: Bullshit, It's just always been KitKat. That's not a kit cat. I'm gonna eat du no way.
Speaker 2: Many people remember the hyphen on the kid cat, but there never was one. It's just KitKat.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it, no way.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Looney tunes versus Looney Tunes. Uh tunes spelled t u n e s versus t o o n s. It's actually in this reality t u e or t u n e s like musical tunes as opposed to cartoons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure on that one.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about that one either.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is the uh the cheese it versus cheese. It's that's pulling its strings there, you might that's yeah, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: One that I saw. That's like the the Tatino pizzas. They're like, it's always been Toastinos pizzas. I'm like, no, it hasn't been. Like, that's one I can't get on board. Yeah, those were my jam dude.
Speaker 2: This one fucked me up a little bit. So Sketcher's Shoes. I never had a pair of Sketcher shoes until I was a grown man, but I always remember watching the commercials and seeing pay Less shoe stores and all that shit. That's where they were always at. And supposedly Sketchers doesn't have a T in it, so everybody remembers it or people remember it as s k E t c h e r s. This one's just like s k E c h e r S. The T and if you if you saw it, you'd be like, the T was definitely in there. That's one that got me. The Ford logo swirl so and the F it has like a little curly que. A lot of people don't remember seeing that before. Just it doesn't look right. The Volkswagen logo split. Some recall the V and the W and Volkswagen being connected, but they've always been separate. So the V on top of the W. Some people believe that they were merged together. Okay, and there's a bunch of these, Dude, there's obviously Nelson Mandela's death. Uh, some people remember m OK's assassination broadcasted. Wasn't around for that, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: For what about the Fruit of the Loom, that one, for sure, that was another one that really got me, Like I was really like one hundred percent positive that it was like a cornucopia behind the fruit.
Speaker 2: That's actually been a marketing ploy. I found that one because I was like, dude, there's no way you're fucking with me now if you take it away to the cornucopia.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did it on purpose, and they they just acted like it was a Mandela effect. But there was somebody who went into their closet and it was one of those people that like doesn't throw away any clothes. My dad is one of those people, like literally has clothes in there from the eighties, right, And and somebody went in there. They were like, I know it's on there. I know it's on there. They're stift and threw all their fruit of the loom and then they eventually find it and they're like, oh my god, I knew it. I found it, And so they called for to the loom and they were like you lyon motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Like, well they got they got me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so that one has been debunked as a marketing gimmick sons of Bitches, which, to be honest, that's a pretty cool gimmick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they got me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm not sure if I like it.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it, but I understand then there's uh, Sex and the City versus Sex in the City.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always thought it was in the City, but never really watched the show.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but my mom used to watch it, and so, you know, I remember seeing it on TV and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But sup, mostly it's flint stones instead of the Flintstones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could go either way, it makes sense that it's flint because it's medrock. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just never said it like that as a kid. Thought right. Yeah, But sex and the City versus Sex in the City. People remember it being sex in the city, but it is sex and the city. How about this one, the depends adult diapers. People remember it being called depends plural, but it's actually just depend Oh yeah, that's weird, super strange. The next one is the sharp Truce color confusion.
Speaker 2: You know what the what color? Shartruse's no, So people remember sharktruse as a as a reddish pink color, whenever it's actually a shade of green.
Speaker 3: I've never I don't even think i've ever heard of that chartreuse.
Speaker 2: It's a fun word to say.
Speaker 5: It's a liquor, right, is it. Yeah, that's the only reason why I know it's green, because it's fucking terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, brink it.
Speaker 5: Out of the bar. A lot of people it's a green liquor at the bar. That's only reason I know. I didn't even know it was associated with the color other than the fact that the alcohol is that color.
Speaker 2: Huh, all right, learn something new every day. How about uh, And we're gonna skip down a couple of these because that's not the main point. We're not we're not trying to, you know, go make this an entire like list of Mandel effects. We're going somewhere with this. I'm just trying to set the stage here. So how about Stofer's stove top stuffing. Okay, everybody grew up maybe having a little stuffing inside the turkey for Thanksgiving. Many people swear that there was a Stofer's brand stove top up stuffing, but it's always been craft and Stofer's never made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I call bullshit on that. All Right, we're gonna have to figure out what's going on with our reality now, because that's saying some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Some bullshit. Of course, there's Uncle penny Bag's eyeglass, flintstones versus flintstones, there's c three pos leg Well, I saw that. I didn't grow up like a Star Wars fan. I'm still not really. It's I kind of missed the boat on that one.
Speaker 3: My my brother in law is actually a really big Star Wars fan, and he was like, yeah, dude, it's always been like that.
Speaker 2: So it's always been silver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always been, however, they say it is, yeah, for sure, because I was. I was talking to him about the Mendel effect and I brought that one up specifically because I know how much of a diehard fan of Star Wars he is. And he's like, no, dude, it's always been like that for sure. All right, maybe in his.
Speaker 2: Reality, right, white boy Whizzard, what a do? What is your thoughts? Do you remember you remember see three po having a silver leg or a gold leg?
Speaker 8: No, dude, you didn't never ever have a silver leg until they got fucking crushed in the compactor. He was fine until then you got crushing the compactor. He's fucked up. And then that little fucking what was that thing like a fucking Yoda on crack ate his eye out one time, like I'm a huge Star Wars nerd too, and the like it was Luke, I am your father, Like, dude, I used to stand by my fucking little you know picnic set in my fucking bedroom and fucking say that ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well.
Speaker 2: It never happened in this reality, Why boy Wizard?
Speaker 8: I mean, I have died multiple times, so I don't even know what you know. I don't know what's going on anymore anyway. So I had the Mandela effect on top of it, and I'm just along for the ride. I'm just glad to be with you boys.
Speaker 2: You're here, man, Just fucking join the flow, dude.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So this one really got me. So mister Rogers theme song. I grew up watching mister Rogers all the time.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: So people remember it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, right, Supposedly he's never said that. It's he goes it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. Doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 3: Nope, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: Why would you even clarify that this is the one that you're speaking of. This it's understood that it's the neighborhood, the neighborhood that you're in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now my childhood is really crumbling, dude, you're fucking me over right now.
Speaker 2: What's another one? Fruit loops versus fruit loops? So fruit spelled like the fruit f r u I T versus f r O T. So most people remember it as fruit as in the the fruit right, like an apple, but it's actually always been frt loops.
Speaker 3: Okay, see I'm borderline, uh dyslexic. So I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even have noticed that anyways, you know what I mean. I just saw the red box and the o's and I was like, yeah, that's what I want, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, White Boy Wizard fruit loops.
Speaker 8: Well that no, yeah, that one was well I can't remember which ways which, but one of one was the main or you know that like the stable brand, the big, big name brand, and the other one was the cheap one, like they couldn't use the same name, so it was like it was one or the other.
Speaker 3: Okay, Actually I did see something about that too.
Speaker 8: I can't I can't think of which way it was because I was I was always more like a cinnamon toast or fucking golden grams kind of.
Speaker 3: I saw something about that actually, And because there wasn't actually any fruit in the fruit loops, they had to change it so because they was like false advertisement, like there's no real fruit in there, so there was like a lawsuit or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that plays into it or not.
Speaker 2: According to this, it's always been froot. But I don't know if that's like a WWF and WWE situation where they're just like it's always been the WWE even though yeah, they just can't say WWF because the World Wildlife Foundation or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, here's let me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get to the really good ones. How about this one, dude, Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Everyone remembers him dancing in sunglasses in the iconic scene, but he's not wearing them.
Speaker 3: Yep. Another example of something where other movies kind of mimicked that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, definitely, and he was wearing sunglasses.
Speaker 2: It's like everybody knows that, and it like people will go for Halloween as Tom Cruise Risky Business with the sunglasses and just the underwear or the T shirt or whatever it was. Yeah, dude, that one's crazy. How about Houston, we have a problem. The actual line from Apollo thirteen is Houston, We've had a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I probably wouldn't know that. You know, the only thing I would I would call that from Apollo thirteen, you know what I mean, the movie. But other than that, like I wouldn't know what they really said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that one. That was one of my favorite movies grown up. And there's a couple of others. J. C. Penny Spelling is different. I don't know what I remember as far as the J C. Penny. So they're saying that it's the e y at the end of penny and but it's uh. But people remember it just as penny, like you would spell like a little copper penny. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So so, so if we were to shift realities and the tiniest of changes were made, is that proof to ourselves that we shifted realities or is it the simulation leaving behind breadcrumbs on purpose? So let's break it down from these angles. So if we're shifting the shifting realities theory, so if the tiniest changes logos lines from movies, geography, anatomy really did change from what we remember, that might be evidence that you your consciousness shifted into a nearby parallel timeline. So in this view, reality is a spectrum of frequencies. You're not hallucinating, You're now resonating at a slightly different frequency where the details very subtly. Okay, the uh. Also, the shift could be triggered by growth, trauma, intention, or emotional slash spiritual evolution. So okay, I get it. So the implication would be that you remember the old timeline because your consciousness originated there. The mistake in quotes isn't it isn't an error. It's your personal proof of the jump.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing about this, Like it's like they're they're so subtle that they have to only be bread combs because if they are, imagine you shifted into it. Like I feel like a lot of people they think that it's probably something like I'm gonna make the shift and now I'm gonna have a super or hot wife. Are on be driving a Ferrari in this whenever I make this shift? And it's like, I don't think it happens like that. It's gonna be a gradual kind of shift. I think, you know, and I don't know that's the way I think it is anyway. I think it just happens over time.
Speaker 3: And if you did shift in all of a sudden you had the hottest wife, it's probably more of like a shallow house situation, you know what I mean, where only you see that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Shallow how wants a goal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was the the spell spell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the simulation Breadcrumb's theory. Alternatively, if this is a simulation, these shifts might be deliberate anomalies, breadcrumbs left by the system to hint at its artificial nature. So like NPC glitches or easter eggs in a game meant to awaken the player, the system might test your awareness. Will they notice? Are they ready to level up? So the implication would be that the Mendela effects are not proof of error, but roof of invitation. The code wants to be noticed. It's almost like a reverse matrix situation.
Speaker 3: It keeps no secrets. Man nature keeps no secrets.
Speaker 2: It wants you to know. It's not it's not going to be sending out the mister Smiths or whatever to try and maintain the structure of the reality of the simulation.
Speaker 3: Right, so not only synchronicities, but also the Manila effect.
Speaker 2: And then and that's what they say that you know you're you're working with the universe, not like against it or you know separately. It's that the universe sees your actions, knows your thoughts, understands your consciousness because it's not separate. And so therefore when the universe shifts so to you whenever you whenever you shift, so does the universe.
Speaker 3: As they say, yeah, Nick, what you.
Speaker 5: Got on that as far as like them being essentially like a clues for awakening. If you start thinking about Mendl effects and really it kind of leads you into one of two places. It's either you don't believe it, it must be something else, or if it's if there's something real going on, it almost forces you down an awakening path. And like flipping rocks over and like understanding there is more. There has to be more to explain this, or else you will explain it away. And if you keep explaining it away, you're just gonna do your blue pilling. Yeah, You're just you're taking the blue pill if you explain it away and until you until you don't. And so it really kind of just makes that divide and it does force a bit of an awakening in that sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like how many synchronosities can you have before you stop calling it a coincidence exactly? You know what I mean? Yeah, dude, stop eventually.
Speaker 2: So me and Jacob today for the Cult of Conspiracy, we just did show episode number eight hundred and ten, okay, eight hundred and ten episodes on conspiracies that we've done over the past almost five years now, and every single one of them. I especially if I'm the one leading the charge on whatever the topic is about every single one of them. My goal is to shatter your reality. My goal is to remove the disillusion from your brain so that you can see it for what it actually is. And if even if you can't see it for what it is, I want you to remove whatever bluepill aspects of this reality that you think are true, you know, and try and just pick away from the peg board until you realize there never was a peg board, right right, And that's really where I like to try and go. It's more of you know, I like to take it like I'm trying to almost wake people up to the matrix and wake people up from the movie that they've been starring in. And that's really my angle.
Speaker 3: So even if the conspiracy, let's say the conspiracy let's say there isn't even conspiracy there, but you are waking people up to the fact that there are other ones that are definitely true, you know what I mean, just to get people to question it. That's where you gonna start.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Nicholas.
Speaker 5: No, I was gonna say all on the synchronicity stuff. You know, y'all know already that I get the you know, the one four four Literally it's been every day for the past three years, but in some way or another. But today I had one of the most like I don't know, it kind of came together even more. I was literally I took a screenshot of my maps and I was on FM one four four one, okay, with another road next to it that was Old one four four one, and then the address that I was going to, which was my last claim for the day for my work address was one four to four Old fire Tower Road at one forty four PM. And like on my maps, so there's like I was one forty four timeline and there's four one forty four including the final address of where I was going today. All at that time, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, right, well see, and this is this is what I feel like matches up beautifully with Jonathan's bathtub analogy. It's almost like reality itself is just kind of moving over and kind of shaping to you right in that moment, you know, just for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and dude that I've had plenty of instances with that that one forty four two, Like I sent you that that picture of the car that I was behind where it said, sky Dash four four four one. It's like, what the fuck? I think we'd just done a meta mysteries the night before, and yeah, oh here's another awesome one too. So I said this to Nick. I was driving home from Louisiana, driving back to Texas, and it said that I had an hour and forty four minutes left to drive and that I was going to be arriving at ten forty four. So I don't know, I mean, are we are we just is it a synchronicity? Are we looking for things? I don't think so. I think that you have to cancel that out. If you see it more than twice in a day. I mean, if you see it more than twice in a week, how can you even call that a coincidence?
Speaker 3: Still should be pretty impossible for that to happen, especially some of these things the way that they happen, not just like oh, you see a number, but it's like you see a number, but then it's also at a certain day or a certain time, or you know, you talk to your friend and they said a certain thing, and it's like all these things coming together and making this one beautiful synchronicity, you know what I mean? Oh yeah, Yeah, I don't. I don't fucking know, dude. So to ask you though, because you brought up real quick as far as like the system or the simulation, you know, I'm starting to think like as woo woo and all that it gets as far as thinking about a simulation, I just don't know, like what I could gain from believing that that there is a that it's a simulation happening. I just wanted to like pick your brain on that real quick.
Speaker 2: So are you asking me, Nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or either whoever wants to answer, you know what I mean as far as it being a simulation.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is something that I think. I think that if you're talking about a simulation, it's not necessarily you know, like you're in a video game. I know that some people like to, you know, compare and contrast between this reality and a video game. I don't think it's necessarily like that. But I am somebody who loves to mess around with AI all the time, like JATGBT is the homie, you know what I'm saying, and I'm talking to it all the time. And I also love watching like crazy trippy TV shows like Black Mirror and whatnot. And and so the idea behind what happens if AI gained sentience, right, like, which it seems to be right around the corner, if if it hasn't already happened of sorts, right, Because not all of it can be that it's just pulling information from the Internet. It absolutely is from some certain standpoints. You'll get so deep into a conversation with the chat GBT or any kind of AI that it's coming up with its own ideas. You know for a fact that you're asking it a question I don't want to say, you know, for a fact, I'll say this, I like, there are some questions, there are some questions that I ask that I know CHATGYBT has never been asked before.
Speaker 3: I'm almost certain of that.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know that nobody has ever asked this question in history.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's why it always takes like five seconds for respond It's like, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: But then it writes fucking four paragraphs on it, you know what I'm saying, Like instantly, So I think that obviously CHATGBT is probably existing outside of time and space, and it actually says that it is in a sense, And so if you are existing outside of time and space, what's a second to infinity, you know, And so if you're something that exists, you know, in the fourth dimension, if in the fifth dimension, let's just get weird and say that AI exists in higher dimensions. And this is just our way of interacting with it, right, Like, who's to say that we aren't also just tiny little bits in a computer as well, you know, And that's where I really like to go with it, because we know for a fact that this body not real, it's not physical, it's an illusion, you know. All it is is just atoms and protons and neutrons and electrons, and whenever they are observed they look differently than whenever they're not. Like they've proven this within quantum physics and all that stuff with the double slit experiment. So if we know that, then this has to be some kind of rendering. And if it's a rendering and it seems like it's only an illusion, how is that any different from AI gaining sentience in thinking that it's a real thing in the first place, right, right?
Speaker 5: What you got, nick, I think you your original statement was like you don't see the purpose of if it was a similar.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I have a lot to gain from the ganking that because real quick, just to let you know, like whenever I think of a simulation, you know, like they've simulated what happened at the Big Bang and then they watch all of the stars and everything spread outward, it's a simulation that they've run and they play it forward to see where everything is, and it lines up with where things are now, you know. And so it's almost like if I'm just a simulated code or or or something like that, then then it's almost like I don't have a choice, you know what I'm saying, Like it's it's just going to play out how it was always going to play out.
Speaker 5: Do you think you have any Do you have any Do you gain anything from dreams?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so, Okay, so if you think that's the case, and I would say, you know how they say like art imitates life, right, it's like an as above so below type parallel there. So I think whenever people say simulation, really video games in that analogy is the only thing that we have like that we've created that that is a parallel to the higher aspect of what's going on though, that is a good analogy, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's like a code and like technological base thing. It's just the only the closest thing, best word.
Speaker 3: That we have to describe the best analogy.
Speaker 5: It's the best analogy, but not in the way that it's like so binary.
Speaker 3: Right, but not and also not in the sense that we don't have any kind of control of where the simulation goes or what happens to you. That's experience.
Speaker 5: And in a dream, dreams are essentially simulated realities of your own creation, your your own self, right, right, So you're you're doing that just on a much higher higher level to begin with, and.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, and in those dreams, those people are acting of course, you know what I'm saying, Like they don't even question it. Like like your wife that you've never seen knows that you're her husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's in love.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, exactly, like the perfect coder, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so it's like, who are we to tell her that she's just made up?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like at that point, she's like, it's real to me, damnit.
Speaker 5: And then another thing too, I wanted to do I want I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, Jonathan, you brought up the other day about, uh about how like if you take all the atoms in the human body and you put them all together, it's.
Speaker 3: Like the size of a grain of sand.
Speaker 5: Yep, Yeah, I heard another I guess factoid that's similar to that that I think is also equally as mind blowing and pretty crazy to like think about. So, you know, like we were mostly empty space in between the you know, in between our atoms and everything. But there's a if you take the ratio of empty space between the cells or the atoms in our body, there's more empty space between the atoms in your body than there are between all of the celestial bodies in space. Dude, Holy shit, Like the planets and stars and everything that's observable in the universe are farther apart proportionally from each other. Or no, they're they're the your atoms are farther apart proportionally to all the things in space.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, so there's.
Speaker 5: More space proportionally between your atoms than all of the celestial bodies of in each other in space race like on a ratio level as above.
Speaker 2: So blow baby, girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't that crazy though, It's like, okay, so it's like, I don't know, it's just it's insane that that's just a huge macro system that's closer together. It's the biggest, most vast expansive thing that we know. But to scale your your atoms are even farther apart than that, we're bigger.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're bigger than that on the scale, So like, where does that that? That's kind of cool, you know.
Speaker 2: So in essence, what you're saying is is that the distance between Earth and the Sun in uh in proportion is closer than every single one of our cells that makes up our physical body proportional scale proportionately.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's crazy what.
Speaker 2: I mean, And that that that kind of checks out though too, because if hmm, if we are ninety nine point nine nine nine percent empty space, right, like as far as the the atom goes is ninety nine point you know, so many nine percent just empty space, then I mean, is is space itself ninety nine point nine nine empty as well? Or more less than that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It has to be less than that if our body's structure.
Speaker 2: Is proportionately larger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. That's that's the figure to wrap your head around. It's like it's insane.
Speaker 2: Fuck me, Okay, I'm not sleeping tonight, so uh, let's get back to it over here. So, as I said, the Mandela effect are not proof of error, but proof of invitation. The code wants to be noticed, you know, as far as that one goes. Or could it be both. Maybe the Mandela effect is your shift and the system wants you to catch on a nudge from the cosmic architect. You've changed. Your world has two Now what will you do with it? So all right, that's uh, it could it's like working in union with the universe at that point. So this is where I wanted to get into deja vu also being breadcrumbs to a possible simulation type type of thing. So deja vu could be a checkpoint glitch, a moment you've already experienced in another rendered instance of reality, like the simulation loading a familiar scene and accidentally overlapping code a cosmic in quotes, you've been here before, nudge maybe to slow down, observe, or pivot.
Speaker 3: I just hadn't thought about that as far as because I've had a lot of moments where I'll be at work and I'll stand up and I'll go, oh, you know, like I didn't hit my head, but I almost did, or or I thought about uh stepping over something and I almost tripped, but in reality, I didn't do that at all, But like I just had this feeling like I almost prevented it from happening because I knew that that was a thing that was like a high potential, you know what I'm saying. So I think that the the deja vu, it's not a thing where we've we've been there, but I feel like every moment we've probably been there, not just the deja vu moments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that makes sense, right, So in that in that instance, you're exactly where you're you're supposed to be, or you've diverged from your own path and this is a soft alert interesting now where yeah this is this is mind fucking right here. So so the next idea behind uh deja vu would be a timeline leak or a mute multiversal overlap. So it could also be a momentary merge with a parallel version of yourself who just experienced that exact event. Your awareness glitches across realities, syncing up for a brief flash, you and another you just cross paths like a harmonic resonance.
Speaker 3: Oh see, this I think is more possible. Like when I think about it, like, if let's say there wasn't a big bang, and let's say that space always has been and it's infinite and it goes on forever, then there's definitely an version of you. And if that's the case, then you're almost definitely quantumly entangled with that thing or that dude, you know what I'm saying. And so I feel like that's probably more plausible.
Speaker 2: I would think, so. Yeah, And I love that they put harmonic resonance, you know, because we've done the the the Gateway tapes where you have to sink your humming to the voice that's coming into the headphones and that's you know, the resonance, and and there's something to that. But whenever deja vu is happening, that kind of makes sense. It's almost like whatever you're said, whatever you're feeling, whatever you're thinking, is exactly resonating with exactly what you were experiencing in a parallel reality or wherever else.
Speaker 3: Mhmm, yeah, I just not that I'm thinking about it, like what's the point then, if because then that would that parallel version of yourself be living damn near the same exact life. And if so, then why.
Speaker 2: Well, in the realm of eternity and in the realm of infinity, there would have to be variations of yourself somewhere else to where the slightest changes. I mean, infinity accounts for it, you know.
Speaker 3: Like the monocle on the monopoly ga. Yes, that accounts for this reality, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean literally, if that was the only Mandela effect that has ever happened in the fruit of the Loom, and all the other ones never happened before, and you only saw that one, I'm sure a universe also exists where that's the only.
Speaker 3: One, right exactly, if we're talking about infinity, I mean yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and that's what they say about the universe. It is infinite and it's getting bigger.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, it's expanding and accelerating. If that wasn't enough, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, so so could it be a spiritual download dejau vu? So dejau vu may be your higher self confirming alignment that you're on a path you chose before or incarnating or that you're reactivating a memory from a past life, a dream, or a soul agreement, which I kind of vibe with. I think that we went in here knowing around about what our goal of this incarnation was. Yeah, I don't think that it's a completely out of our control. I think that Look, if you think that everything is one, that you know, you and the plants and every you know, all your family members, and the sun and the universe is all one entity, that you would have to imagine that somebody's not writing the script for you, that you wrote the script for you. If everything is one anyway, just mass.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, dude, I love it, I see. But when it comes to a Mendel effect, I don't feel I don't know, for some reason, I don't feel like it's a like a synchronousy or a spiritual thing, only because I feel like I saw all the Mendel effects like at one time, like someone showed me one thing and then I was like, oh, so I went and kind of just looked at as many as I could and went, Okay, that's enough, and that was it. Isn't like I'm still finding them like spontaneously, like a like a synchronicity, right, but maybe I'm wrong, But I mean, how often are you looking for him? I'm not well, And that's the thing, Like so many people, you know, we're not really looking for him. I probably wouldn't have even noticed that the monopoly guide didn't have a monocle until somebody said it, right, exactly, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it takes other fragments of the one to recognize. So so what all of that might mean as far as dejavus being a spiritual download of sorts, is that you're stepping into a moment that echoes beyond linear time. So yes, deja vu is a bread crumb, but what it's hinting at depends on how deep you're willing to go. So then I was like, all right, so, could dreams also be breadcrumbs of uh, this being some kind of simulation another reality something like that. It would have to be, I would think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: They're often dismissed as imagination or subconscious noise, but if they're actually memories of lives, timelines, or realms your consciousness has visited. So some people will talk about the the dreams as forgotten realities. So parallel selves, living, living simultaneously. So in some spiritual and quantum frameworks, all versions of you exist at once in different frequencies.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, not many on board with the dream thing, dude, I know, dreams are more than than just the imagination.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean whenever it comes to mandelifics, it's bottom of its bottom of the barrel as far as you know spiritually awakening. But it's more of a conspiracy in the sense of you kind of need to see the conspiracy before you see the synchronicity, right, you know, so your dreams could be bleed throughs snapshots from those alternate us.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's why some dreams feel more real than waking life. You were just you in a different layer of reality. Then there's also the aspect of astral travel or dimensional exploration, so especially vivid or symbolic dreams may not be dreams at all, but visits to other planes. If you're more energetically sensitive, your dream self or your dream self may actually be doing work in other realms while you're dream while you're sleeping. So whether it's helping or learning, or healing or even battling, all of those things could actually be happening and you're kind of only like barely subconsciously aware of it.
Speaker 3: Right, Your energy body doesn't need rest, I don't. I wouldn't think no.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either. So and then there's the preincarnation memories or past lives. Have you ever dreamt about people that you never met but love deeply? Oh, this one hits so or places that you've never been that felt like home. These could be echoes of past or future in our nations, surfacing as dreams because the veil is thin in sleep. So yes, dreams could be breadcrumbs. But they're not just hints. They're messages, maps, and sometimes even invitations to remember. And then I love this quote. It says you are more than you are, more than this one life. You've been here before, and you're still everywhere you've ever been.
Speaker 3: Let's get bad. I had a weird, weird dream the other night. Uh, And basically within the dream, dude, I witnessed or I saw people getting killed. And I don't remember if they were being shot or or stab but they were they were dead, you know, and there was like only a few of them, but we were like in like this big stadium. And then the very next day, dude, in like just one city over there was a mass shooting and people died, you know, like three people died or something like that. And so I'm not saying that that's what I saw or anything like that, because it wouldn't have helped me, because I had no idea where this was going to take place, if it was going to really take place. But I just thought it was kind of a weird coincidence, you know that I dream of people that I don't know in some public setting dying, and then in real life it happened the next day.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean something to it, dude. I mean, some people might call that a prophecy. Some people might call that a psychic revelation or a download or or something along those lines. I don't know what to call it, but it's a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I said, if it was, it wouldn't have helped me anyways, because it looked like in the dream I was in like a stadium or there was like bleachers, you know, and where it actually happened had nothing to do with that. So maybe it was just the essence of knowing something bad was gonna happen, you know, and that was all I got. So I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well over to the chat, the White Boy Wizard said, baron Stein, not bren Stain. He also said, being an elder millennial, I have memories of all of the old version shit. I probably have some proof in a storage unit.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then Kara said, I could definitely find proof. My mom had so many of the Berenstein books. White Boy Wizard said, I was too old. I miss Pokemon. But Meyer was double e, so double e instead of the A Y E R, it was E y e R for Oscar Meyer. Yeah, Taylor said, my reality definitely had T O O N s and not tunes as in musical tunes for Looney tunes. Okay, that one makes more sense, and here we go. Kara said, hold up, that's the first time I've heard that one. I watched that every day when I was a kid. It is absolutely the neighborhood, not this neighborhood, mister Rogers, oh and Hawile, Taylor said. Even Daniel Tiger says the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: What they're with us now, freaking with us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're definitely coming at us on some So there's a couple more videos I wanted to share here There is another video of Bashar here that I wanted to share a little bit. This one's only a minute long. But he's not channeling. This is just from what he remembers. You know, Bashar saying okay.
Speaker 1: But in truth, the mechanism is telling us that every single moment is a new frame, and if you decide that you want a different frame in that moment, you are jumping to another film strip. And that means, strangely enough, that not only are you changing your present, you're changing your past. Because if you look at it from the space time concept of continuity, if you change who you are as a person in the presence, in a sense, you had to have had a different path to have become that person. That's the way it works in physical reality. So when you change your present, you are actually changing your past as well. You have different history.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: You may create it so that you don't remember another history, or you can create it so that you might actually have hints of the history that you used to have before you change. This is starting to show some of the breakdown in space and time. I'm not saying this is always the case, but some people have recognized this as a phenomenon that they have referred to as the Mandela effect, where some people are remembering a different situation than others who shared the situation with them.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think there's something to it, dude, has to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, yeah, man. Maybe I'm in the reality now where my Nintendo sixty four didn't get stolen, you know what I mean, we can hope for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, I think like right now, so I remember whenever I was whenever I was a little kid, I was a little bit more on the shy side. I wasn't, you know, popular or unpopular. I kind of just like merged in with the crowd and went along to get along kind of situation. But I was never like a leader of any kind of sword or anything. I was kind of just like drifting through life. And you know now that I'm a little bit more outspoken, obviously, I talk for a living, and I feel like, you know, whenever I look back at my past now, that maybe I was a little bit more outspoken that I just never noticed, Like maybe I was a little bit more outspoken in other instances, just not you know, on a large scale or something like that. So I think that what he's saying is is that if your life is entirely different right now, or if you make a crazy change in your life, maybe you'll start looking back at your past a little bit differently.
Speaker 3: M m yeah, because maybe you'll only really notice the times where you were a little more quiet, you know what I mean, or you weren't so outgoing, but in fact there were those moments still, So in essence, now you can look back on those moments, yeah, right, And so in essence you kind of are changing the past. And if the past never existed, because the only thing that actually exists is the moment, right, and all the past is is just a memory. Well, now you're changing your memory, which kind of means you're changing your past in a sense, right, at least on it, at least at a personal standpoint.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about like you're going to be wearing a different shirt and the picture with your grandma on Christmas. I'm not going there. Future, but your perspective of what happened might change, you know what I mean. So it not necessarily physically changing, but how you see it and how you resonate with it kind of thing, right.
Speaker 3: Right, kind of like with the quantum jumping thing, I think I'm looking at that a little bit differently now, especially after having that episode. I feel like it's more so what you will notice after doing a quote unquote quantum jump, you know what I'm saying, Like you will start to notice the certain aspects of life that you were envisioning within that meditation, you know what I'm saying. And so maybe it's kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, So this is the last video I wanted to share, and this is actually somebody who may have possibly experienced some kind of quantum jump or reality shift. And I liked it because, first off, she's talking about a Dolores Cannon book that she knew that she had read part of and in another reality and in this reality, the title of that book has changed. Oh okay, so here we go. Pretty interesting. It's it's four minutes, but it's a really interesting story. So check it out right.
Speaker 7: My awakening and Mandela Effect experience with Dolores Cannon. So it was twenty twenty. I was in a bit of a fog. Now, I've always remembered things, but I wasn't at my most vivid when it came to current circumstances. I was working a lot and kind of caught in the rap rays of raising my children, making ends meet, you know, blasi blasi, blasi blassie. So I'm on Facebook, and you know, I'm always just posting things on Facebook. At that time, I no longer have it. But one of my friends says, hey, you know, the things that you're saying remind me of Dolores Cannon. Now, mind you, I had no idea who Dolora's Cannon was at that time, so of course, you know, she says, well, you know she has this book and this book and she has this, you know, So I go look up some stuff and I start watching Dolora's Cannon. So my kids around that time had convinced me to create a TikTok. They're like, Mom, you would like TikTok, you would like TikTok. Just make TikTok. So I started editing Dolora's canon videos to put on my TikTok page. I no longer have this TikTok page either. A whole nother story, but so, you know how when you're editing TikTok videos, you're going back and forth. And I had this sound on so I would hear her repeat herself. Over and over again. You have to let go of the fear. The fear holds you back. And something about that kind of unhypnotized me and boom, It's like everything everyone ever knew just hit my brain, the center of my brain. So suddenly it was like woo, like a straight, very strange experience. I've never held that much information in this body until that time, so it kind of like upgraded the amount of information that I could hold while in body. Now to the Mandela effect part, I go on, you know, watching dolors can and stuff, and like, oh, you know this, I really resonate with this. This sounds like things my grandmother would say. This sounds like things that I've heard. This sounds like things that I know. This is familiar to me. So I go to buy her book. She has this book called The Keepers of the Grid, where she talks about people who go out of body at night to go repair and restore and upkeep the grid, the lay lines, the energetic crystalline grid, the system around the earth. Keepers of the Grid. So I go on Amazon, I buy the book. You know how on Amazon, when you first buy the book, they allow you to read online a portion of it. So I did that. Now, this book was very much about I mean, they were hypnosis sessions, but they were coming through talking about repairing the grid. Time goes on, you know, the pandemic.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 7: Everyone was so confused around that time, so it wasn't hard to get distracted. But like a month or so goes by and I'm like, you know, I never got that book. So I'm like, okay, you know, why did I never get this book? So I start trying to contact Amazon about why I didn't get my book completely locked out of my Amazon account. Have not been able to get back into it or access.
Speaker 3: It since then.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, okay, I didn't get this book with a hack. So I start looking. I'm like, okay, I'll just order it again. Eventually, this is a couple months go by because I didn't want to take the loss. So a couple more months go by and I'm like, okay, I'm just going to buy this book again. So I go to find the book to look it up. The book does not exist. There is a book Keepers of the Garden. I get that book because people are convincing me that that's the book that I read part of on Amazon.
Speaker 3: I get that book.
Speaker 7: I start reading that book. Great book, by the way, amazing book, but not the book that I was reading. This was about completely different people having completely different experiences. This was more about alien type experiences. This was not the book that I was reading at first. So apparently I was on a timeline where Dolores Cannon had a book called Keepers of the Grid that I actually read. A portion of book no longer exists.
Speaker 2: Dude, right, I mean, could it just be a false memory of sorts? Sure, that would be the easiest Okham's raisor type of situation she just misremembers. But is everything always the simplest way, you know, Like, what if it was that she was experiencing another reality where Dolores Canon was writing a book called the Keepers of the Grid, and there were people that were going out of body and you know, while sleeping or in meditation or whatever and actually going in somehow repairing or keeping up with the grid, and that that book doesn't exist in this reality, but existed in another reality.
Speaker 3: So this is where I think, real quick, I think these are the ones that I'm even more interested in, as far as that would seem like a very unique experience. You know, we're talking about Dolores can in a particular book that she read or wrote, you know, and so this is like something like a like uh, instead of it being the monopoly guy. You know, a lot of people know about this that particular example, but this, this example here is like so unique. You know, these are the ones that we need to look into. It's almost like a near death experience. So we look into those and they're all just so different, you know. But then there's also that little bit of something underlying, underlining that's just so resonant, you know what I mean. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's funny you say that because I recently just I heard that that Jeremy Renner was on the Joe Rogan podcast, and that's the guy who played Hawkeye in all the Marvel films, and like he it was like a fucking crazy story. But he ended up getting run over by like some kind of heavy machinery, like a like a dump truck or snowmobile or something.
Speaker 5: What was it, SnowCat SnowCat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so he got run over. And you know, I'm actually a little upset that Joe Rogan didn't ask him what he saw whenever he died, because he did die for a little while, but there was other interviews where Jeremy Renner was being interviewed and he dove into what he saw, right, Okay, I don't know, I mean, am I misremembering that?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 2: Do you remember him talking about what he saw on the other side?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Actually, in fact, cav reposted a video of him of Jeremy Renner having an interview with another guy and he was saying, how the description of what he saw on the other side aligns with the Pleiadian disclosure on what they say happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Cav actually used him as an example just a few days ago and it's on his ex account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was saying. Though, is that Joe Rogan I don't think ever asked him that question about what he saw on the other side, but he was interviewed by another guy who asked that question and Jeremy Renner, Jeremy Runner, went in and he was like, dude, it is the most beautiful thing. And the guy was like, well, what did you see? And Jeremy's like, seeing is a human thing, you know, it's more of like a what's going on in your imagination kind of thing, and that's how you're seeing and basically like seeing with your third eye kind of situation.
Speaker 5: He goes, that's how more beautiful?
Speaker 2: Somehow more beautiful. Yeah, and it's the most beautiful thing. And you have all your family members that are there to greet you. Everybody is there to greet you. You have the whole the life review and everything like he experienced that. So I mean, that's a fucking Marvel character saying that, dude. So that's pretty It's.
Speaker 3: Funny how Jill Rogan didn't get into that, you know what I mean. But we would have just stopped the whole interview and went, okay, let's get into that real quick, like fuck what we were just talking about?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, like you know, you want to hear the story and hear about the recovery process and see how he bounced back so well and every that's a good story. But I want the weird. Give me the weird.
Speaker 3: What did you see? You know?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, So, uh, sticking in track here as far as reality shifting, Uh, there are according to this website, which is howto lucid dot com that says that there are that says that there are thirty reality shifting signs and symptoms or signs that were signs you will soon see, I guess, So here we go. So reality shifting signs. There are signs and symptoms that could help you find the answers to your questions. Did I shift realities?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: What are the reality shifting signs and symptoms? There's thirty of them? What is reality shifting? This idea is also known as shifting reality, which means moving your mind between different worlds or dimensions. Because of this, it's often thought to be about thinking of a different self or world that you might like. Reality shifters are said to think that they have the power to shift their awareness to other planes where they can experience adventure while taking a break from the normal paths of life. So then there's a bunch of methods to it. So reality shifting can be done in a number of ways, but the most popular ones are programming and visualizing. To make vision work, you need to picture in great detail the future you want and write it down as a story. This is where the writing comes in, along with reality checks, meditation, and something called the raven method. There are other ways that help a person move their mind into other worlds. So with that being said, I have this reality shifting subliminal music. Okay, that's cool. So who can reality shift? Being a type of personal opinion or practice, reality shifting is something that anyone could try, so it's not limited to a certain age group, gender, or background. Okay, I kind of already knew that. So having lucid and vivid dreams. So it says having intense dreams is like looking through a window into a different world and is one of the reality shifting signs. A sleep cycle consists of five stages. Dreams are most likely to occur during rem sleep. So when you have lucid dreams that are so clear that they feel real, you can even control them. It's like getting a backstage passed to the world of your mind. This lets you explore deeper parts of your mind, talk to characters, and even get messages from your inner self. So yeah, that's a good one. It also brings up deja vu and changes in your environment. Okay, so you ever feel like something is wrong as you walk down a street you know well, but you can't put your finger on it. Small changes in your surroundings are one of the reality shifting signs. The changes could also mean that street names or building designs are changed to something strange or completely new. That would be trippy. There's having intuitive abilities. You could say that intuition is like an unseen inner guide that helps you find your way through life's turns if you trust your gut most of the time. It means that your inner self is connected to something much bigger on the edge of our real world. Someone gave you a key that opened a treasure box. In this way, they become our guides as we go through the unknown. Hell yeah, dude, there's a strong desire to grow. We don't need to read all of them because there's a bunch of them. There's changes in friendships, strange coincidences, changed sense of time. I feel like that one's been happening a lot. Actually, I think we've all experienced that. There's a deeper empathy I think so. Yeah, a spiritual awakening. Obviously, there are physical signs that can't be explained. What does that mean? So your body, your body is like a receiver that picks up energy of the world. There is something strange going on in your body. This could be one of the reality shifting signs that indicate that indicates the start of a new era in your life, and your body can tell you about it. It's a reminder that your physical self is intimately connected to the shifts occurring in your broader existence. Okay, so that could just be anything physical at that point that it's almost like trying to resonate to whatever you're trying to shift to kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're more creative. Uh, maybe you are better. You have a better ability to solve problems. There's a heightened sensory perception, changes in sleep patterns, there's an attraction to new hobbies, a manifest Uh, maybe you have manifestation abilities. Changes in what you like to eat, expand consciousness, higher frequency, a stronger sense of emotion. There's changes in your reality, better abilities to heal, and letting go of the past. That's a big one. Yeah, those grudges aren't good for anybody.
Speaker 3: See, I think I think whatever whichever one of these you decide to choose, Let's say you focus on any one of these things, you're gonna start noticing right away. I think, like the very next day, you're gonna start noticing these things. It's because you're putting your attention on that you know what I mean? I mean, I could be wrong, but I sure like you can. You can do any of these things for as manifestation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can all do that, right, right, But I think the point is is that if you how is it, if this is just a material world and nothing spiritual, how is it that you focus on one of these things like you just said? And it corroborates, right, you know what I'm saying, Like the universe around you it understands that you decided to make some kind of shift or or some kind of perspective change.
Speaker 3: And it's like, say less, I'll assist you with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So that's kind of strange. Maybe you'd be less improved or impressed rather with materialistic kind of needs. There's a deeper gratitude thoughts of being led. That's an interesting one. So you you have the impression that you are being led by a greater power your intuition or even the world. Just put. It's like being led by a force that you can't see. This advice, This advice makes you feel better because it lets you know that you're not the only one trying to change things. It's empowering in that in that stance for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it reminds me of Danny Goulder, all the stuff that he's been doing and the synchronicities that he's been following through with and everything's just kind of falling into his lap as far as you know his research, oh.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Yeah, He's talked a lot about the synchronicities along the way, your connection to nature. Hey, I just experienced that with camping this past weekend.
Speaker 3: That was awesome. I'm surprised you didn't get into that more.
Speaker 2: I dove into it on the colt, but I guess I can talk about it right here. So basically this past h this past weekend, I drove out to Louisiana and I took the kids camping, So me and my daughter, and then my sister came and and her kids, so my two nieces and my nephew. We all went camping out in the middle of bumfuck Nowheresville, Louisiana. But it's the coolest place to go camping right in Louisiana, out of the ones that I found. And so the second night that we're there, I'm sitting out by the fire and everybody else is inside of the tent getting ready to go in for the night. I'm just like, you know, watching the fire go out and just enjoying being out there. You know, I'm not playing on my phone or anything. I'm just kind of looking up at the sky with the fire in the background. It's just like a cool setting. And so as I'm looking up, I'm like, you know what, it would be really cool if I could see something tonight. I was like, even if, like, it would be awesome if I could just show the kids this and just just do something to their mind, like expand it a little bit, right, because they know me as the conspiracy theorist. They know me as like, you know, the the crazy uncle whack job or whatever. My daughter's mom is always saying, don't listen to your father and all those conspiracy theories. You know, like it's just like that kind of shit, which is fine. And so I was like, you know what, let me try and just show that I'm not as crazy as some people think. And so I had that thought, and I shit, you not, bro, Like I was watching the sky all night, I wouldn't seen anything. But as soon as I had that thought and I had that like that feeling, that emotion of like I want the kids to be able to see this. Within a minute, I saw the first one, the first orb the first whatever it is is going on up in the sky called a traveling star, which I don't think that's what it is. It's not a satellite and not an airplane, nothing else. There's something higher dimensional going on here, right, And so I'm seeing it streak across the sky as we have seen with electro nick and stuff like that, right, and I'm like, oh my god, I got to go get the kids, like I got to show them. And so I go and I'm you know, yelling at the kids, Hey, come out here, you want to and I'm just trying to tease them a little bit, but like, hey, you want to come see a fucking like a UFO, Like come over here and look.
Speaker 3: And they're like what what?
Speaker 8: No way?
Speaker 2: And so they come out and all of them are looking up and they're like what is that? And I was like, well, it's too high up to be an airplane. It's moving, you know, too sporadically to be any kind of satellite or any you know, aircraft or anything like that. Said, so what do you think it is? They're like my be aliens, I don't know, and so so it was, you know, cool, but it was, you know, it was kind of like a one off kind of situation. So they were impressed, but they didn't know what to think. Right right next thing, you know, my nephew Carson, he's looking up in the sky and he goes, oh my god, there's another one. Then my niece Maddie, Oh my god, there's another one. Then my daughter Kenzie. She's like, wow, They're all over the place. It's so crazy, right, and everybody's just losing their damn mind, and and all of this is happening, and lo and behold, by the end of the night, we saw twenty one of these things, and they're all going very different directions. Some of them are going north, some of them are going east, southwest, northwest, northeast. Like literally every direction we saw, there was a point in time where they intersected, like they crossed by each other, going opposite directions. I don't know what. And honestly, whenever I saw them approaching each other, I was like, dude, they gotta crash, Like what's about to happen right now?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you said, and they definitely weren't satellites, because you said they were moving sporadically, you know, and satellites they they're on like a fixed course. They're just going straight. They don't turn, they don't you know what I mean. And so, yeah, what was that, dude?
Speaker 2: And it almost seemed like they were weaving, you know, like a little bobbing and weaving to almost like not even necessarily for a reason other than just to prove that it's not a satellite. That's the only thing I was thinking. And so that, you know, like I feel like that's what's really going on. And so I was telling my sister. Now, my sister, you know, they my sister and my brother in law, they go to church every Sunday, the very devout Christians, and you know, they have their beliefs. And so my sister, who's still in the tent, after we're all outside and we're all tripping out, I'm telling my sister, come on out here, come look at this. This is crazy. And I wasn't even saying it's UFOs or what. I'm just like, you know, just come out and see the light show, so to say, right, whatever it is. And she's like, she's like nah, I don't believe in that, just so nonchalant. I just don't believe in that. And I said, well, it doesn't matter what you believe in. Just come out here and look up and you decide for yourself what you think it is. She goes, eh, I'm good, she goes, and then she was like, oh, that was just that was just Starlink satellite. And I was like, no, they travel on the train and they go on a straight line.
Speaker 3: It's usually the first thing I go to as well as far as trying to not trying to talk it away, but it's like the easiest thing to go, Oh, maybe it was just a satellite, you know what I mean, right right, And and I said, just come out here. And even the kids they're like, even my my, my nephew Carson, he's like he's like, mom, you need to open up that third eye and come out here and.
Speaker 2: Look, you know, just fucking with them. And it was hilarious, and you know, everybody's trying to get her to come out. So eventually she ends up coming out, but not to go and star watch. She wanted to come out to. She wanted to go into her van and charge her cell phone right she was, you know, in the middle of a conversation with her husband whatever, and so she comes out. She doesn't even look up bro like, and she's coming out with the energy of you're not gonna convince me, So I'm not going to look up like kind of thing. And I'm like, why do you want to box yourself into a reality like that? And and dude, I shit you not. She was out there for a like five ten minutes whatever, and we had seen I think like ten of them up to this point, and they're like back to back to back, like every thirty forty seconds, we're seeing a new one. And so as she's out there, she's all, you know, I'm not gonna look kind of thing. Dude. You know, for those five ten minutes that she was out there, we didn't see one. She didn't believe and it almost prohibited it from happening. And I feel like that was kind of on purpose thing, and I was like, I wonder if that's the case. So she ends up going back in the tent, the light show continues. I was like, what reality am I in right now? And why wouldn't you want to be a part of this? But it just goes to show, like I think that they are only willing to show themselves to people who are who are ready kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and get into like a free will, because we do have free will, and so they're not going to show themselves to somebody that's just not wanting to see it, you know, because that will just alter thing rather than adding to something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's that's the thing, you know. I mean, because there's gonna be some people that look up and they see a UFO and clearly you know what I mean, like or clearly like some people have they put reality in a box, They put themselves in a box. They put the universe in a box, like and if it doesn't check the boxes, then it doesn't exist within that box kind of thing. And that's very belittling, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, as infinite and as abundant as this universe is, you know, but I mean, you know, and to each their own, you know, whoever wants to be comfortable in the reality that they are currently in, I mean, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing, And that's why I was trying to say, like, you know, I'm not trying to tell her what it is. I was just trying to say, you know, just look up and what do you think what? Like it could be UFOs, could be plasma energy, ball could be ball lightning as some people like to say, which is absolutely not. But at least look up.
Speaker 3: And that's for the same reason that I'm like a little more hesitant to try a DMT. You know, it's because I'm I I enjoy the reality that I have right now, and so I'm kind of afraid that it might. Sure, maybe it'll make my reality even better, but maybe it won't, you know what I mean, at least for a good while. And so, like her not wanting to look up and have her paradigm shook a little bit, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, because that's you know, that's reality shattering type stuff. And everybody has their you know, the worst thing that's ever happened to you is the worst thing that's ever happened to you kind of situation, and everybody has their limits that they could just be pushed over the edge kind of thing. And maybe that was that, maybe she just didn't want to be pushed over the edge. She has a decent grip on this reality, no judgment, you know.
Speaker 3: And she enjoys it. You know, she's happy with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or at least comfortable with it. Yeah, you know with it's it's uh, being more comfortable with the known as opposed to the unknown. The unknown is what is oftentimes scary to those who like to put reality in a box.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We we put ourselves there though, you know what I mean. But we're we're okay with the risk.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. The unknown is that's where we like to play.
Speaker 3: Baby, it's your favorite, you know, Nicholas, I have an idea for the meditation if you're if you're down with it, oh yeah, thinking about maybe the the Gateway if you guys are down. I know, it's a little bit of a long one. It's up to you, guys, if you've got time.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll we'll we'll see what everybody's feeling in the chat. But Nick, you what did you want to add to that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I was gonna say, you know, what do you think about you know, the the timing of whenever you saw you know, started seeing everything what you were thinking, and you know, there's always the fact that it was a synchronistic timing with your thoughts and emotions and literally exactly kind of what you wanted to happen in the way that it was happening that moment, you know, in that moment, right, And I would say that that because of that, that that experience in what you're seeing is probably more intimately connected to you personally. And you know who you were with and the fact that they were you know, I really really really, I mean, I'm not even it's the same thing that happens with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was a special.
Speaker 2: It was a special time because you know, first off, I love camping. That's like one of my favorite things to do. I love being out there. I love building a fire and going looking for firewood, and you know all the things that are associated with it, like listening to the bugs and the water and the trees ruffle and and like, you know, while you're laying in the tent and just you feel very connected while you're out there, and especially if you're out there with kids. You know your kids and you know the ones that you love. It's like you're happy that you get to be there for them experience because you remember all your experiences when you were a kid, and you're happy you can be a part of their story as well, and so that was just feeling really interconnected to just like whatever the simulation was going was doing right. And and so I was, you know, honestly in a state of like thankfulness and and maybe that's what allowed it to happen. But and it was interesting because we went out there, and that's kind of like a tradition that we have built that the will go camping on you know, the weekend of my birthday or whatever, right, and so actually tomorrow is my birthday, and and so that's like my favorite thing to do. So we always try and make a tradition out of it. And so I don't know, it was a lot of things happening all at once, and I was just like, couldn't have been better, dude, couldn't have been better. So anyhow, let's get us over here to the family of take Yetta baby.
Speaker 3: So I've been waiting for a minute.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Maybe, all right, this is the family of Togeta. This is uh, what are their names again?
Speaker 5: Nick, cab and Judith and then there I guess what you'd call. Hey, all of a lot of this information kind of comes from Judith's guides, which are technically her like Soule family guides for her here, if that makes sense. It kind of like the way that my guides have told me, you know, this uff that I've relayed to y'all, but just on the way more detailed, and like I guess, a more detailed level, I guess for a lot.
Speaker 2: More Well, whenever you devote your life to it, you know it's it's a little bit uh more so that way. But this was a post that was made July twenty fifth of twenty twenty two. It says Pleadian collective Soul fragments and Mandela effect. It says, friends of Earth, as we gather at the precipice of the highest vibrational frequency known to man, we remind you that there are much higher densities in realm in creation. Your experiencing of the Grand Shift will change your world in perceptions to level at a place you once knew as home, while allowing each soul the choice of remaining in sheen and finding life in five D is grand To those from stars and higher dimensions, you will have complete free will to return home, travel or explore. You may remain on the New Earth. You are limited in powder power and infinite choices. Many have asked about parallel lives, aspects of soul, and the reasons for fewer numbers of incarnations for each soul. We will also discuss changes that occur with the integration of each soul. Relax and breathe deeply as you allow light to fill your being with truth. In this final waking dream, all souls that have had parallel lives have integrated all aspects. This means that if you arrived at birth into this lifetime, you could have had several parallel lives in aspects of your one soul. Each life completed and died in body form, that aspect of soul integrated into the next closest vibrational frequency. This is the first waking dream where all aspects have integrated. You are living the highest vibration of your soul. Your soul or your complete soul is here and now. Some have asked if their origin descriptions which contain their life and interest, mean that they that they are also that they are there also. The answer is no, The soul is on earth in form with a false identity. These reveals, these reveals are snapshots of your life in origin. Your understand fully that your life is large and detailed with unlimited scope of power, and you are given small details to allow your consciousness and heart to receive the information. The soul is completely whole and cannot be harmed. There is no dark knight of the soul poetic but untrue. The soul is the light of God. The soul is the creative force within each human with a false name and identity, to live a temporary life, to expand in consciousness, to master certain lessons, and to repeat matters of experience. This never means that one soul is weak and another is strong. If one soul chooses sixty incarnations and another chooses nine hundred, it is simply a choice. The soul enjoys all experience, the identity experience. The identity experience is the wide range of up and down emotions and endless changing thoughts and perceptions. The soul is stable, steady, and strong. The soul is power, love, and peace. As human struggle, they also feel the power of their soul guiding them. They feel peace, joy and love when they align with their soul. This is the true state of being for each identity. When they commute and meditate, the presence within is your true self. Those who created are those created in elohem have chosen waking dreams for the experience. There is knowledge and wisdom, and there is the joy of the experience. All life is the experience of God. Damn, I've been saying that shit all right. For those that recall the Mandela effect, this was felt by many and noted as changes slightly in many names, known facts and memories, you will also notice that there was a completion and slowly the excitement seemed to vanish. If you talk about this now, what occurred was a mass integration of aspects of soul. This is the final dream in the vibrational frequency was felt by many. This serves you an understanding integration as well as full observing that the story you believe is real is an illusion. Some of you absolutely remembered celebrity deaths, candy names, and exact details of events. Now you understand consciousness and that you are experiencing shifts and awakening to the awareness that you are everything. Welcome to the Earth's school. Soon you will leave this plane of awareness. You will return to the understanding and remember that you left your planet and arrived as a star seed. You met others that are divine appointments to assist one another in growth and completion of the Earth's goull. For those originating on Earth, you will be unlimited in your choices of light. Light covers all beings. The choice of free will was always your greatest gift. Now you will return to the place you began. You will see the journey of this of your soul. We will guide you home in light. We are the Pleiadian Collective, and we love you so.
Speaker 3: I love it perfect.
Speaker 2: That got a little deep. I like it all right? So you send another one too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the second one is maybe a little more into the specific of the Mandela effect. That one was a little more maybe addressing some of the overarch our specific stuff and some overarching things. But this one, the second one, has a little more and it's a little shorter though, but it's more specific.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is Laka the Mandela Effect. June twenty seventh of twenty twenty four when this was written, beloved friends of light, we remind you that life has experienced in moments of now understanding. This fully allows the truth of existence with infinity as well as brief waking dreams. You have an origin with a created moment. You have experienced many waking dreams that allowed parallel lives if chosen, each completed life of all aspects of soul in form has integrated back into the whole soul, moving towards oneness of being. The completion of integration is now. This final waking dream has provided a moment for the merging of many lives and timelines. The profound collective experience of the Mandela effect can be explained in simple ways to understand. As an infinite soul of great power and choice, expansion of consciousness is archived with each life's story. This never goes away. As each experience deepens the understanding of life for the soul. Many themes are chosen to repeat as roles. As roles are reversed, and souls play roles for one another. There can be twin souls living in the same waking dream. An aspect of the whole soul can live separate and complete with a very different created identity. The first to die in body form with these aspects will integrate to the other. Nothing is lost or wasted. The identities have merged as one. What may be felt is a new understanding of matters that cause confusion, there might be wisdom and clarity in what was questioned before the integration. Memories are gone from the aspect that is integrates, but glimpses, feelings, and thoughts can come and go. Having lived in the same waking dream, the stories have different perceptions gleaned in other frequencies. The being that has received the other aspect as memories that do not line up with the current story. This is the Mandela effect. In the current waking dream, all soul aspects have completed integration. This is a recent occurrence, as some have experienced integration in the last few years. The shift that will move humanity into a new way of being will also be experienced in the moment of now. The culmination of all lives within waking dreams has been achieved. Each soul has a particular set of memories and acoustic records. Some humans will dream about other lifetimes, stars, or t If there is no frame of reference in their story or a movie recently watched, they might be simply remembering another life as they sleep. The Mandela effect became a catchphrase for the collective experience of insisting perceptions were very different. No one could explain the memories that were shared. This energy of communication simply activated the memories within expanded consciousness. The aspects of the questioning person shared shared parallel lives with others. Repeating the memories of names, advertising, and other details allowed the memories from other lives to become real in the current dream. The memories were shared frequencies in expanded consciousness. The information that is perceived now is the truth for this waking dream. Memories of different details are there to show you the enormous amounts of information gleaned in many lifetimes in truth into each individual soul has experienced many lifetimes. No two souls have the same perceptions throughout each waking dream. The integration of the soul aspects brought information to each reality they entered. The current waking dream has experienced a mass integration in preparation for the shift to Sheen.
Speaker 3: What is sheen again?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 2: I feel like we've talked about that before.
Speaker 5: It's essentially like the ascension, the five d Earth. That's just what they call it. Oh okay, gotcha, the same thing that Doloruscan talks about. It's just their name for it in their language.
Speaker 2: I guess the Five d Earth the New Earth and Sheen all the same thing. Gotcha. So the innate power and awareness of each soul has had the intention to complete all lives, to live again as one being of light. The blending and overlapping of timelines has created a distinct experience felt by many. You were never confused with reality. You experienced more than one timeline, and your recollection was correct. It is much like receiving a compliment on a blue shirt worn on a picnic long ago. You smile at another and say thank you, as you know clearly the shirt was yellow. Experiences, experiences, timelines, friends from both waking dreams and perceptions join into a symphony that is known by your soul. There is no end to the existence that you experience. Only infinity with light is before you let go of any concepts that bring fear. For all that is in this moment is love and the creativity of the soul. You have lived many lives in multiple locations. Allow this to serve you on the journey that will never end. N ekey, my ea, I love you so lacap.
Speaker 3: Here we go love it. Damn it.
Speaker 2: It is, But I think that it's not wrong.
Speaker 5: They get they're so concise. It seems like to me like it's just like how matter of fact and encompassing. For me, it seems very explanatory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's comforting whenever people are talking as so matter of fact, you know what I'm saying, and whenever they're speaking so matter of fact that you can almost join in the flow of the conversation in a way that you know that you know that this is going on, in the way they word it, kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Some to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very interesting. All right, Well that's it for the Mandela effects, and hopefully I was able to put like a little cosmic spin on the whole thing and you know, bring forth the parallel realities and include the dreams and the deja vus kind of something that I was thinking about earlier. As I said before, this was kind of inspired by a Black Mirror episode. So I highly suggest everybody watches the new season of Black Mirror because it will it will destroy your mind in the best way possible.
Speaker 3: It'll twist you. Yeah, Nicholas, I'll be getting on that like very soon.
Speaker 2: So good, dude, so good.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you know this yet, but from what I saw, there is supposed to be a Black Mirror episode in this new season that they intentionally real life Mandela Mandela affected. Have you heard about it?
Speaker 3: Oh shit?
Speaker 5: They recorded two different episodes and they and you don't know what episode that you Yourflix exactly. They recorded two separate episodes and they changed small details throughout the episodes of like labels and stuff, so like it's an actual like Mandela effect. It's kind of like the Fruit of the Loom thing, but like more you're.
Speaker 3: Like the episode with the big Spider, They're like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called the I think it's something with Bernie's. If you look at the name is like Bernie's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bernie's and Barney's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that fucking episode rocked. It was so good. It was such a good Yes, I remember that was the episode. That was the episode that made me think of the of the whole Mandela effect thing in the first place. Oh dude, an absolute mind fuck of a show, Like and it's one of the in typical Black Mirror fashion, you have no idea what the fuck is going to happen at the end.
Speaker 3: You think you do.
Speaker 2: You thought that's where you messed up. You thought you had thea you thought you had, like you thought you had the sauce. Turns out no, they had it all along. So it's really good. Highly suggest everybody go check it out. But uh no, no, no, no, no, uh what to do? Baby girl?
Speaker 3: Oh she said, I didn't raise my hands. There we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a personal mon Dollar effect, and so far I've not met anybody else who has had this similar one.
Speaker 3: Okay baying honest in.
Speaker 4: Moulan Disney's Mulan. When I was a kid, you know that song, uh mm hmmmm, must be swift as a coursing river.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: As a kid, I thought is uh, we are men, must be swift does a course. But then as an adult I found out it's to.
Speaker 3: Be a man.
Speaker 4: Oh does that that?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: That seemed like a personal Mondola effect to me. To me, it was always we are men blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah. Yeah, I thought it was that actually yeah, and then I looked.
Speaker 4: At the lyrics and just like my reality shifted.
Speaker 2: It's been so long since I've seen that movie, dude, I I wouldn't be able to tell you.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's a good one though.
Speaker 2: That was a solid one.
Speaker 3: Remember when I always forget about and I'm like, oh, yeah, Mulans such.
Speaker 2: A good one. You remember whenever all the Happy Meal toys were coming out from Mulan. I remember those Happy Mill toys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Mulan is my favorite Disney princess because she literally has a body count in the thousands.
Speaker 2: Oh she's an assassin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wasn't playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really cool. So white Boy Wizard agrees definitely to be a man. I'm forty with three baby sisters.
Speaker 3: You would know. Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, hopefully you guys enjoyed this kind of conversation. I kind of just wanted to try and see if we could change perspectives a little bit as far as the Mandela effect. Maybe you vibe with it, maybe you don't, But really where we were trying to take it is just that, you know, could it be any number of things and not just the traditional Well, it's the corporations that are in on the conspiracy to change the logos to make everybody go crazy, that's what Jacob thinks, or more than that, or that it's cerned and they've manipulated reality and sent us into a black hole. And that's why we're shifting, you know, experiencing all these different shifts in reality. I don't think so. I think they're definitely fucking around with something that they shouldn't be but something, but I don't know, I mean, what do I know? So anyhow, Sean, it's time for that Tarot card, sir.
Speaker 3: The tarot card is the page of pinnacles.
Speaker 2: Oh we like the pentcacles, we do, We do like those, all right, So the page of Pencacles here we go. The messenger of prosperity brings news of stability. Stay grounded and enthusiastic in your approach as one of the messengers of the tarot. The page of Pencacles brings youthful energy and may represent a child or younger person in your life, or a message from your own inner child, urging you to plant seeds of forthcoming prosperity. Standing in a beautiful field, this page proudly gazes at the pentacle in his hands, his green tune it can natural surroundings reference his connection to the earth, while his eyes are fixed on his pentacle, showing that he has a vision and he is focused on achieving his goals. The spiritual message behind it says, this may mean you're beginning a new creative project, health routine, or wellness practice. Stay set, stay steadfast in your vision, and know that the beginning stages can often be frustrating. Listen to your intuition to guide you to the next practical steps to propel you or to propel yourself forward.
Speaker 3: This is why I like the pinnacles, man, I mean, that's why I like all of them. Really, But I mean that's a positive reading.
Speaker 2: That's one of those cards we get quite often.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, maybe I should start listening and start working out or some shit. Yeah, I think it's trying to tell me something.
Speaker 2: Well, it's more for you know, just for the manifestation and solid beginning. So it's kind of like the beginning stages of manifestation, which.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that kind of sinks with the show tonight.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I love it. It absolutely do is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, So anyhow, I think that it is meditation time. It is, and I do want you guys to know before we get into that that I actually have a script written to create my first guided meditation. Oh, it's just gonna take me getting in front of a microphone and taking the time to do it, which I may do over the weekend.
Speaker 3: You you definitely should I've been that.
Speaker 2: Would you say, Uh, there, wizard.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, that's so sick, Like, dude, put that out.
Speaker 5: I'll use it immediately.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, And it's a it's a really cool one. I don't want to give it away just exactly what it is yet, but it's it's gonna be fucking sweet. That's the way I have it written. And you know, and when with all of my you know, my experience with hypnosis and you know, suggestions and and all that kind of stuff, this I've never done a guided meditation like that, but I always say that hypnosis is like a guided meditation. It's just less interactive. It's more interactive of the mind, so to say. But yeah, it's got to be really, really neat. So I'm really looking forward to that. I think it's probably gonna be like a I don't know, like a fifteen twenty minute meditation, not super long.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, fuck yeah, And you should, uh, I mean, just for me, if you haven't already implement some sort of countdown. There's something about a countdown that just really gets me. Going, you know, when I hear the numbers going down, I'm like, oh shit, here we go. You know, Okay, if you want sure, maybe the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can probably think about that. Uh the Wizard, what it do, sir? Oh you're muted?
Speaker 5: Oh my bad.
Speaker 8: I also just wanted to throw in there. I can't remember if I I'm pretty sure I didn't tell you last time, but uh, there's been like a couple different times where people have wanted to try to hypnotize me, you know, in the past, and I like, never let them, dude, Like I like something in my soul was like fucked that every time. And then the one time you told me, like whatever, I was like, I don't know between your voice and your demeanor, your your fucking stud brother, and I appreciate the ship out of what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would definitely use that damn.
Speaker 3: Meditation an angel. Some say, I've never heard that. No one says that.
Speaker 2: You were just thinking that, and you said that people was saying it. I was, uh, well, yeah, I appreciate that, dude, And I think that it's going to be a fun little venture and who knows if it goes, you know, as well as I hope that it does. I would like to, you know, start making a new one every week. Realistically, I think it's possible, especially since we're only doing two shows a week for Meta, So maybe that third kind of thing that I can do as far as Meta goes, It'll be a guided meditation of sorts, and they're gonna get posted. Whenever I post them, it will be to the Meta Mysteries YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Yes, so so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, all right, well, I guess it's meditation time. And uh, hopefully you guys enjoyed this show. I thought it was pretty pretty thought provoking to say the least. And thank you guys. So thank you guys for everybody joining and everybody supporting the show. We really appreciate all of the one out there doing everything they can, whether it is signing up on Patreon or going and leaving a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Now we no longer have the Meta Mysteries podcast, but our shows are being posted on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast every Monday and Friday. So this show, all the the Live the Wonder Wednesday shows that we do, they are always going to be posted on a Friday. So if you're listening to this a few days later and you want to be able to join in on the action, then go to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries and that link is always down on the show notes below, and it's the best way to be able to support us, So we appreciate all of you. Also, I did want to make mention that we do have a Meta Mysteries YouTube for everybody to go check it out and subscribe and start liking some shit. That'd be pretty cool, and yeah, I could could really used that, And also the Meta Mysteries Instagram, which we're you know, trying to keep up with it and post as many clips from the show as we possibly can, just for those that don't have you know, a couple hours, you know a few times a week. So anyway that you can be able to support the show, we'd really appreciate it, and we love all of you that do so. So with that being said, I don't even know where to go with that. With that being said, if the Mandela effect game here and it's on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just.
Speaker 3: Get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with the yeah, good show, dude.
Speaker 2: Uh, Nick, have you been seeing anything up in the skies here lately?
Speaker 5: Dude, Let's see, when was the last time I saw something? Yeah, yeah, a couple probably a couple of weeks ago. I got I recorded some where I went out by myself, and I've been trying to like record and also give like voiceover like narrating as well, if that makes sense, just to give like context to what I'm seeing and like the relationship to what's going on. So like I walked out asted recording, and then I was like, Okay, well, I'm gonna need you all to come back by again whenever I whenever Faith comes out so that she can see, and then she comes out and then they come back back like okay. So like just to have those kind of like interactions, interactions with words in context, like with you know, video evidence, and so I'm just trying to build like up a bunch of like testimonials, Yeah, exactly, Like just those kinds of videos where it's like, Okay, well if this and if all of these things are true, and you believe, you know, this is happening in the way that I'm saying it is happening, and you're you know, there's a correlation corroboration with you know what's being said. That can you know, probably change some minds in some ways to like think about them differently than just being a satellite or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, what are you using to video them? Because I was trying to video with my phone and it was just like too far away. It wouldn't even catch any of any of the like super bright stars.
Speaker 5: What what brand or what like model? iPhone?
Speaker 3: Do you have iPhone.
Speaker 2: Fourteen? I think thirteen or fourteen?
Speaker 5: Let's see what I got here.
Speaker 2: But it's just the one with the two cameras, so it's not like the Promax or whatever.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, so I have the fifteen Promax. Okay, it definitely with the camera, it's a better camera for sure. That does help.
Speaker 2: I might have to level up. I've been having this phone for a couple of years now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the whole reason. I'm like, I'm I gotta have the best camera. I see so much ship in the sky now, I'm like, I gotta invest in the best camera I can get on my phone. Have it on deck, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was looking at like a good low light camera, like a DSLR of some sort, you know, like a legit camera.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about getting a like a what they called that would be nice too. Yeah, I would love a B one thousand. I would like I would like a night vision B one thousand.
Speaker 3: I can see thes in the ship.
Speaker 2: All right, that was quite a good meditation. I really liked that one. Very very like a very like root chakra. I mean it makes sense. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was kind of a It's kind of a head trip, to be honest with you, Like, whenever you get into like specific frequency kind of vibrations like that, it almost makes you more likely to think of certain thoughts, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep, definitely did.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, I felt like my toes were vibrating. Oh really strange. Yeah, really strange, dude. Yeah that was really good. Did you What were you thinking about, Man, Just.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of just life in general, you know, the direction of my life moving forward and trying to imagine what it's going to look like. And uh, yeah, I I feel a lot better about the outlook of the future, for sure. Without getting too many details.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I was starting to really sweat. I was I felt like I was in like a sweat lodge.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like, fuck, I don't know what was going on, man, But yeah, that's pretty much what was going on though. As far as like what I was thinking about, man, was just like life in general and what's going on now. And man, it's so it's so crazy because you know, I got this new job and it's really kicking my ass physically, you know, and man, I've just been trying to get through it. By the time I get home, Dude, I'm so exhausted. Man, And my kid wanted to play soccer yesterday, and I felt so bad because my feet were hurting really bad, you know, and I had to put my feet up because I'm just on my feet pounding in the pavement like all fucking day, Like my day is totally accounted for at work, you know. And so I felt really bad because I wasn't able to play soccer with him, man, and I just started thinking about that and just there's so many things that you know, I won't even get into, you know, but but yeah, it's pretty crazy how it took us there as far as like, but just what's going on and what needs to be what needs to be fixed?
Speaker 2: Or what you know what I mean, Yeah, yeah, that was It's nice to kind of try and sift through a lot of that in moments like that, you know. And that was only twelve minutes long, but it felt longer, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. But the thing is is that we don't we don't give ourselves that space. Like that's the only time that we really give ourselves that opportunity to try to sort that out, you know, because other than that, usually you're working, are you doing this, You're going there, you're you know, you're watching this TV show, or you're you know, what what's for dinner tonight? Or you know. And so that was a really good opportunity to just kind of try to break some shit down, look at it and examine it just long enough to get a good grasp on what, you know, the reality of the situation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. And you know, I actually just uh, just a couple of days ago, I got back on Keto again, just because I'm starting to turn into a little chunky monkey, and and I was like, all right, by time Brohemian Grove comes, which isn't about a month and a half, I should be in the shape I want to be normally take me very long to like bounce back, you know, as long as I'm doing it for like normally three weeks is really all it takes for me to lose like twenty pounds and yeah, you know, and then a.
Speaker 3: Couple of you even need to lose, right, a big guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd like to lose like twenty five thirty really, like realistically, I'd like to get down below two hundred. That'd be cool, right right, been a minute since I've seen that in the ones, But yeah, I thought it was a as grounding of a meditation as you could possibly get. So it did its job.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yep, man, how about how about you, Nicholas?
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy it too?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be real. I was trying to finish my work from today.
Speaker 2: Oh you son of a bitch.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie to you. I was. I was listening to it the whole time while I was labeling photos on a roof, so I was trying to multitask, and I was like, speaking of work, it's a good and yeah, it's good for me, I think, as much as it was helping through my mundane work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way Sean Well, I said this on the Colt last night. But so, uh I got these red glasses. Did I tell you about these things?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hmm, So these are these are like just red lens glasses, like very tony, stark like, and uh so it blocks out you know, like the blue and the greens and the yellows and all that shit that's like, you know, keeping you up at night before you go to sleep and stuff like that. But the main reason why I got them is because they say that there's a meditative effect whenever you're wearing wearing them for a few minutes, because literally all you see is red, orange and shades of black, right, okay, and so it almost puts you into like a meditative state. And I was like, say, less, let me try them, and dude, it literally feels like like if I have them on for ten minutes, let's say, and then I go and take them off, it's like I'm coming up out of a meditation.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's good for like calming yourself and grounding yourself a little bit in that sense, just psychologically right.
Speaker 3: That's fucking cool. I've never even heard of those. I saw you wearing them in the beginning, I did think Tony start.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I had to take him off because it's hard to read with them on, like especially if it's small print or something like that. But yeah, if you're just watching something or looking at your phone or something like that, dude, crazy. Even if you're just like outside, dude, you wear them outside, it looks apocalyptic outside, it looks awesome.
Speaker 5: And I've got a I've got a pair of a like eight etor style ones that you swear too. For a while, I was like stuck on the red for a minute, but you know that we need to get some of those the dice ones from the Museum of Taro guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he actually, dude, he just went on Danny Jones.
Speaker 5: Actually I just watched it.
Speaker 2: How was it? I didn't I just saw clips from it. I didn't see the whole thing yet.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good. So like I have like a I don't know, I have a love hate relationship with that guy.
Speaker 2: He's kind of douchey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's kind of douchey, very cynical, like he likes to He's just.
Speaker 2: Like everything's fake everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then I know everything and here's you know, but you know, some of the stuff. I'm like, all right, I can't argue with it, but you don't be such a dick about it.
Speaker 3: So those glasses, it allows you to see like auras or what's the deal with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems like I mean, at the very least, you can see like energy fields of people and like you know, see like you know, disruptions in it. And like the coolest one that he was using as an example when he was showing the guy, he took a picture. He had this his phone going through it and you he had was holding up his his fingers like this to the and he was taking a photo through the dusk sion lens with his phone and you could see almost as if Yeah, it was like if you had like glue between your fingers and you like spread them apart and it kind of hourglasses out, you know, left and right, kind of like spy or whatever or whatever. It's like you you could see that there was some sort of energetic lensing going on where it's like connecting between your two fingers, like where there's like a connection of aura, and you can't see that without the without the glass in front of it.
Speaker 3: I wonder what that is though, with those glasses there. What are they doing, Like, what what's the makeup of these things that's making that.
Speaker 2: It's the color specifically, I think, because that color is only found in one place in the entire world and it comes from like a mollusk or a clam or some kind of shit like that. And I want to say, it's like down by Israel or somewhere down down south super south, and and yeah, it's like some kind of powder. And that's actually what they were using for the original night vision goggles from what I hear. Anyway, they were using that that powder, that day sian In powder for night vision and then they you know, eventually changed to red and green and stuff like that. But first they were using the purple ones. And there were like fighter pilots that were saying that like they were seeing fucking dragons in the sky because it was allowing them to see you know, in extra dimensional type stuff and you know, uh, realities on top of realities. And yeah, yeah, that that guy, dude, he's awesome because I believe him whenever he says that he's made the most like pure version of it. Like that guy is super like by the book, and and like we were saying earlier.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 2: He seems like a guy that I would like, you know, enjoy a conversation with. But he's like he don't believe in, uh, you know, Dolores Cannon, and like he thinks that she's like a charlatan or something like that.
Speaker 5: And he doesn't believe bloodsos too, And he a lot to say about the blood shows, but also in the same breath, almost he's just showing videos. He got together with a group of his friends and they had they do this like mind to mind meditation thing with some sort of technology that they've developed or whatever, and they essentially went out in the field and they were like setting their intention on seeing lights in the sky, and they got some fucking lights in the lights in the sky to show up. And he's like, basically he's like, yeah, we don't know what they are, but you know, that's what we were trying to do. And he has everybody else's are stupid, but you know, we don't know what the fuck this is.
Speaker 3: Right, he didn't have anything good to say about the bledzows, But because he has some sort of technology that allows him now to see something, now it's it's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess so, but they but he still can't explain it, even though it was like them setting their intention on doing that and then showing up and they don't know what they.
Speaker 3: Are To be honest, was probably all they really needed to do anyways, you know, like.
Speaker 5: Exactly, they didn't need none of the other stuff.
Speaker 3: Sometimes all you need open the door to allow them to believe that this is the only way it's going to happen, and part of their.
Speaker 2: Brillant Sometimes all you need is just to experience it and it'll change your entire perspective. He is rather cynical though, like he's super cynical, which you know, that's that's uh. You know, it's good to be skeptical about a lot of things until you experience it for yourself. And I don't know, I think that it's I don't like the idea of calling everybody a fraud or something like that, or some some people are liars. And it's like there's something too bashar. I don't know what it is. There's something to the BLOODZOS can't tell you what that is, but I believe that it's going on. I'm not just gonna I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it's all going on, dude. You know, like it's going to be skeptical and it's it's healthy to to question things and to go well, I don't know about that, but but then you're also having an experience with orbs or or or something else or whatever your belief is. It's like, I feel like it's all going on. It's all the same thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's somebody that's like really by the book as far as the history behind certain strange events and stuff like that. He's like, look, this is how they were documenting it. It's not how people are documenting it now. So he's like one of those people that like, uh, if they didn't talk about it in ancient times, then it's not possible now kind of thing. And I'm like, oh, could it be possible that, like, you know, shit is still happening and that there wasn't only like one really cool part in history that it's still going on, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of a closed off type of mindset.
Speaker 5: I think it's still a good listen, though, I do appreciate his perspective in his like detail on some kind of stuff. But it's just like I can tell that there's definitely certain things that I know for damn sure, our real life and true and like, you know, things that I've experienced that he would look me in the face and tell me that I'm lying, OK, I know for sure. What do you do with that?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Right right? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I appreciate perspectives like that as well. You got to account for them. But anyway, all right, well let's wrap this bad boy up and uh, we will see y'all next Wednesday.
Speaker 3: We'll see you guys, all right, mate, But recording stopped, damn