Speaker 1: Oh was it too?
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah, there was actually a video. All right, bro, I feel low my love. All right, I want to welcome everybody back. So sheally awkward, you know, nigga beIN on Uh seems like never ending fucking maternity. But we're here today. No, I've been feeling the hell of a lot better. So if this is your first time joining us, I would like to properly introduce myself. I'm your host of favorite motivation of speaker me Me met me.
Speaker 1: So as your you know what, We're not even gonna get into her life.
Speaker 2: Big mama. Hey, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. That's a lie.
Speaker 3: And you know what, my baby daddy was not aware of that until this weekend.
Speaker 1: And now I got him contemplating.
Speaker 3: And he was like, he was like yo, I was like, you see how you know at attention you get as soon as the belly come out. I'm like, it's a lot of people who have that that going for them. Hey, no, Mario, wait till Mario come in to comment.
Speaker 2: Because you got a fanding me.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because he was on he was on my post talk.
Speaker 2: About the whole team nail laying out here remigging you.
Speaker 3: I am joined by my two co hosts. We got the man behind the magic, mister tone Death. He is responsible for all of the visual, the wonderful intro and you know, all of the ship that goes on.
Speaker 1: This is his setup.
Speaker 3: Shout out to uh, to the freddio and of course, hey, you're really coming into your fuck nigger ear.
Speaker 2: You're draping on the shoulders.
Speaker 1: Now, I've been going too long.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, wait a minute, look at it. We're like, somebody, look at this.
Speaker 2: Ain't no lok.
Speaker 4: You know you're feeling yourself down for the thing about the like just the people who like watch the pot really got to watch me grow into being a fuck nigger but crazy like I went from I went from having an afro and a chin strip. So now my hair sis on my shoulders and a decent a decent amount of beer beer connects.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because.
Speaker 3: UH and my Facebook memories, your hair was like when you were just growing it.
Speaker 1: It was me yelling hey kool aid when you came out and read a jogging suit.
Speaker 2: Why are you like? You shared this later.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: But I am I am definitely.
Speaker 2: Hey, how many months are you.
Speaker 3: Happy to be back on the couch. So we gotta stopped counting a while ago. And and that was the reason why, Like.
Speaker 2: She won't tell nobody this is the biggest cigarette and hip hop bruh.
Speaker 6: She wouldn't even tell her. She she wouldn't even openly admit she was pregnant. She like, maybe I am, maybe I'm not well, Like.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't do that, dude.
Speaker 3: Well no, And that's the thing. So it wasn't being secretive as far as like trust issues.
Speaker 1: It was more being.
Speaker 2: Secretive due to you just want to make yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like having issues with like you know, miscarriages and ship in between, and it's like having people checking for your due date and then it's like dang, what happened or or constantly you know what I'm saying, asking and then you got to explain that ship all over again. So it feels like this is the longest pregnancy in history because after having miscarriages and going back to back, like this one is sticking.
Speaker 2: You've been pregnant as long as Caring On sisters.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's been almost a year of like just pregnant. Because I first found out June eighth, last year. We're almost at June eighth again?
Speaker 2: What what? Yeah? Nah?
Speaker 6: She was talking about how Mini said she found out June eighth last year and eighth this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but because of losses and between like it's but this is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we done made it? What primacy are we? Two? Early? Three? Yep? So late too?
Speaker 6: Yep so so meet me pregnant? The Knicks make it to the Eastern Conference finals.
Speaker 2: So definite.
Speaker 6: Because she show told us on our show, damn niggas have me cool though, that's hoight.
Speaker 2: I went and got me some chicken earlier. You valid though, so that should definitely be worth the.
Speaker 6: Way she said, y'all could slide tomorrow. I don't know where we sliding to class tomorrow. I will be sliding around the pig tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Shot the pig. Well, no, I got I got a morning tomorrow. I still got class. I'm just saying for the day.
Speaker 6: In general, I'm trying to better myself. My baby sister graduated from her second.
Speaker 3: College this weekend. That's awesome. Go ahead and clap it up for a while.
Speaker 2: Do I still have buttons? And shoot? I feel like I've been moved out.
Speaker 1: Well something we're trying to take over my time, my time slotting everything.
Speaker 2: We wasn't trying to take this can't even.
Speaker 3: Go on fucking break for health reasons. Mothers taking over and we wasn't taking it over. We were just making sure people didn't forget.
Speaker 2: Who you were.
Speaker 1: It's like it wasn't my show, so that they didn't have nothing to do.
Speaker 6: It's like putting the Superman animated series in the same time slot. Justice League used to come out while we wait for season five.
Speaker 2: That's all we wouldn't.
Speaker 6: We wasn't doing hoostly awkward. We were doing the deaths.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I would have recorded last week, but you know it was Mother's Day. I had told Tree to that too that she was like, are you gonna go record tonight?
Speaker 6: I'm like, uh, me me pregnant, So I don't think so. She's like that they never stopped her before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've recorded on Mother's Day, but.
Speaker 2: You recorded on many holidays.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't give a fuck about it, especially like this Mother's Day. Bro, I wanted to square with my kids, like why you let me tell you something this like this, I'm starting from scratch, like this is this is.
Speaker 2: A new beginning. Ye you understand? Yeah, yeah, back at.
Speaker 1: I am team mcnight. I get it.
Speaker 2: No, So.
Speaker 1: I spent most of the weekend with baby Daddy. That's not bad.
Speaker 6: Can this man be elevated to some kind of standard title that is a standard.
Speaker 2: And it's tit of a damn near a year because pregnancy has never ended?
Speaker 6: Does he know that this title exists? So we can start selling the shirts.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're gonna sell the shirts without them, bro, I don't want her coming up for none of the prophets, so because I was losing court nigga, she said on the show every week.
Speaker 2: She's one of the few shows that ain't got a contract.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, now, how is it that you're talking about some Do he know? Because you don't want me coming for the property. It don't matter if he come or not if I see my ship. I'm sueing, nigga.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm telling Doud I gotta get okay.
Speaker 3: Threatened to sue Wan when he made the bait that's not babe with the emoji eyes, because that's how the thank you thank you see, he was bait that's not babe. Now he b D sounds like a promotion to me. B D sounds like something you catching you can't get rid of. Technically, he went from BT n B to B D T E B T. It's like when every year they add a new letter onto the lesbian and gay community.
Speaker 2: Lesbian separate the lesbian from the rest. So while I was at process last year and.
Speaker 3: I actually, well, no, because I didn't feel like going through the whole fucking alphabet. And what does it start with? It starts with lesbian. So clearly they are like the stars of the show. They're the David Ruffins.
Speaker 2: If they the stars of the shows, does that mean the T closes it? No? Would the T be the opening act? No?
Speaker 1: Because remember there's a Q and a plus sign.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you go there's more stuff that goes on behind the plus. Those are like the d leagues of there's a two C in there or a two S. Something I've seen the number I was done.
Speaker 1: Well, he is something she caught now can't get rid of me.
Speaker 2: That's in more than one way.
Speaker 3: Listen, and it's it's and it's so funny because I had all of these jokes about you know, well, if it's a girl, he goa you know, he gonna be a single having two girls already and what I've been dealing with, he would definitely be a single dad.
Speaker 1: Because now let's start off. Let's start off with Ree.
Speaker 3: Rie is about to be twenty one, Okay, twenty one as a black mom. Ree does not understand how good she has it to have me as a mother, because we know in our community, even if it wasn't us specifically, we all know somebody who had it real fucked up. I mean, as motherfuckers wasn't even out of high school. They wasn't even graduated yet, and they had to provide for theirself.
Speaker 1: They had to buy their.
Speaker 3: Own school clothes and shoes and supplies and all of this shit because they got a job. It's like, damn, motherfucker, I'm still your responsibility. As soon as they got a job, had to start kicking in on.
Speaker 2: Bills and shit. Yep.
Speaker 1: As soon as they turned eighteen, they had to get the fuck.
Speaker 2: Out yep, because you're messing up my section eight. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's like you are turning twenty one and the only thing you paid your cell phone bill and you just started paying that a couple months ago, because and it was mainly and it wasn't even because of wreath It was really because of my mom, because my mom was always playing me about paying me my money back. So AT and T came out with split pay. So with I used to have the phone bill on auto pay with my account information in their shit.
Speaker 1: It was so big.
Speaker 3: It got to the point where like because I can't, you can't have auto pay and split pay at the same time, right, Yeah, I had to give up my auto pay discount, and I think the autopay discounts were like ten dollars a line.
Speaker 2: Bro, we got like six lines. That's a lot of lunes.
Speaker 3: He because I got two lines, Mama got her line, Jelly got her line, and then we got too line because she got her phone and her iPad, so six lines total, and I was like, bucket, we turn it it off. So with the split pay, every month now when the bill is due, I designated who pays which line, so I pay for three, I pay my two and jellybans Mama pay hers and then repays her two. I'm still paying the insurance and shit for everybody's phone though, because they don't split that. So every month each person who's you know, paying whatever, they get a text saying your portion of the bill is due. This is how much it is, this is the link to pay it. So that was the only way to get motherfuckers to start paying a portion because I got a cigarette. Shit, Okay, so you just started doing I think the first month I did that was like February and it's you know, May, so you've only been doing that for a couple of months.
Speaker 1: But it's like.
Speaker 3: I couldn't qualify for like stamps and all that because they count Red's income right while you were in school. You didn't have to pay while you were in school. The amount that wasn't covered by scholarships and grants and all of that shit. I was paying out of pocket each semester on every month because I was on the payment plan. So I was paying every month out of pocket for you to go to school. After you said fuck it the little and it wasn't it was less than three thousand and student loans that was taken out right, So and I did that for a reason. I'm like, well, if I pay whatever out of pocket, that a lessoning amount of loans. But my agreement was as long as she graduated, I was gonna pay her student loans back.
Speaker 2: Oh so the minute that that that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now you're responsible for.
Speaker 6: You on it goes Souse hit her credit report, Well, it was gonna hit her credit report, but it was gonna be the document my account.
Speaker 3: Because it was to a point where like so once she left school after her freshman year, I stopped the direct deposits. Every two weeks, I had money going from my paychecks into her account. You live here, rent and bill free. I'm paying for your school. I'm trying to help you out as much as I can because I want you when you do decide to leave the nest, I want you to have a nice cushion to where you not immediately struggling. I know how that was right. I had to get out of my mom house because it was like, bro, I'm not gonna stay in the house with this nigga.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: And then it's like you pay your fucking first month rent and your security deposit. Now you fucking you scraping buy and shit because you spend the bulk of your money up front just to move in. And it's like, knowing the amount of money that she has saved, I made sure that her credit is up there, like you were set further.
Speaker 2: Because I'm gonna forget later. Uh.
Speaker 6: Pbvs are opening up and they picking people, So make sure you check her ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've changed it to my email.
Speaker 2: That's okay. Yeah, I took it out of her.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But she has this thing where because she now redes, she works a lot. She'll pull doubles, she do all that ship, so she she will definitely work. She about her money, but she's so stingy, inconsiderate when it comes to the household. But she's very generous with these hopes.
Speaker 2: Taking advice from no so because that's why.
Speaker 3: The same time, so she don't want to contribute or help with nothing in the household. But it's like Mother's Day was set me off this whole day and I waited cause like Friday night, I spent the night with baby Daddy, that's not babe all Saturday because he knew that he had to work Sunday, so he took me out.
Speaker 1: We did everything. We did a lot of stuff on Saturday.
Speaker 3: We spent the whole day out kicking it on Saturday, and then Sunday, like that morning, you know, we was kicking whatever until it was time for him to go to work. Then he took me back home, so we wasn't even at home anyway. But by the time I got home, she was there, and she has this thing where like cause she's mad that I'm having a baby.
Speaker 1: Right, this is my house and this is my pussy. What you mad about?
Speaker 6: I mean, for a while, that pussy was paying the bills, so by definition, that pussy ain't bringing on money in So it's like.
Speaker 3: You walked through this motherfucker with a chip on your shoulder, with an attitude, and shit, you didn't even you didn't even say Happy Mother's Day. So not only did you not like buy me a car, get a bitch of sausage biscuit, you didn't even say Happy Mother's Day. So I caught around on that shit, and I'm like, you walk around this motherfucker like you got a chip on your shoulder, like you mad at the fucking world, like you can't speak or do nothing, and to know everything that I do to put in place for you to be successful, and shit like it pissed me off. And I've never been at a point where like I've never wanted to put my kids out of my house. That's yeah, that's well, that's just that's not the kind of parent that I wanted to be. And it's like, I'm at a point now where it's like, if you got this much of a problem with me, had like cause this baby gonna be here regardless, you can go like I'm not telling you that, you know, get the fuck out and calling you all out your name and all that ship like a lot of other parents would have done by now. But you're not finna be in my fucking house with this attitude like you run ship. You think you got the biggest dick in the house because you were les me and I can pull some shit out of my closet playing yeah damn im, I had to move it out and put my baby shit in it.
Speaker 1: Had I been using it a lot more, wouldn't not lies?
Speaker 2: Lies?
Speaker 6: Because if anybody has you fucking hypnotized?
Speaker 2: Is that nigga?
Speaker 1: I know we talked about that this.
Speaker 3: Week, but it's just it's it's wild, man, Cause it's like to have a kid who is looked I mean, she she an adult. Now, you have never had to struggle even when I was going through shit like I mean, she got bad like disconnection noticed type shit. Knowing that she had all this money sitting in her account. You know I never touched it. That's the bogus part right there.
Speaker 6: When you got that bread, and you know you could at least do something like here, mom, I know I planned on moving out soon, but use this at least, like does she notice she was struggling.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the house. That's what picks me out, especially like my mom.
Speaker 3: So it was like, let's keep it honest. What do you mean when she gonna do? She don't pay nothing every month, So she got a fucking income.
Speaker 2: She could have helped. How she get this ability, how much she gets.
Speaker 3: I think the payments now are like this year, I think they went up to like fourteen hundred. Oh no, but then they take but then they take whatever out for like health.
Speaker 1: Care and shit.
Speaker 2: She could have been in somebody's low income.
Speaker 3: But it's like even then, I'm sorry I never went because I have access to everything. I never went and be like, all right, well, I'm finna take this money out and pay this with it and whatever whatever, and then I pay you back, like.
Speaker 2: You know, because wood the parents do.
Speaker 3: They take your fucking money and say they gonna pay you back, and then they don't pay you back.
Speaker 1: I didn't touch your money at all. I had to figure that shit out.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, it was like, Brodie, yes, you should want Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like at that point, it's like, it's not it's not me taking from you. It's like, bro, you live here if we if I fail, you feel because you don't plan on going.
Speaker 2: Nowhere right now. So if I'm asked out, you ass out.
Speaker 1: And I think the crazy part about it, and I think the crazy part about it was like, you know, hindsight is twenty twenty, and it's like, bro, what the fuck would you felt guilty for?
Speaker 3: It ain't like she was a mind. It ain't like he was taking money from Jellyban. She's a fucking adult that's still live at home, right So it's it's it's really really, you know, getting to that point now where it's like, I think.
Speaker 6: It's because you don't want to be your mom, and when it came to the living situation, your mom did things that you don't want to do, so you kind of being like soft coddling them and making them be accountable for ship they should be accountable for against they.
Speaker 3: Will and now yeah, and and and I've said that I said, there's a balance that you really have to find between trying not to be your parents but also not creating a fucking monster. Because now Jellybean is not jelly Bean just broke. Jelly Bean just broke. But but Jellyban isn't inconsiderate read like reworks at fucking shake shack when I know she brings sh home, but she bro she take all that shit in the room. When I tell you, this motherfucker can have like four or five burgers, three orders of fries, she come with shakes, all kind of shit.
Speaker 1: You would think that she would.
Speaker 3: Feed the household, right, all that should be for her, And then a lot of times she don't even eat it. She'll leave it in a fucking refrigerator, and then we end up throwing it out on garbage that because she didn't even eat it. She put fries and ship in the yeah, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Right here, and I get it. I watched my little brother do this shit day and day out, and I just be like, why are you like this?
Speaker 4: You can say whatever you want about wand but I know for a fact that I'm not stanch even if I don't fuck even if I know I don't want to share with you, Like, I'm not like that. Like when I go, like and I work at the grocery store. If I want something, I'm bringing it home. I got juice, I got kegs, I got cookies, I got pots. And if you say broken, I have something, I'm not gonna say no.
Speaker 2: Even though you know I don't want to share. I wish you wouldn't ask me.
Speaker 3: And it's funny that you grew up that way because growing it, your mama was stingy.
Speaker 2: She didn't.
Speaker 1: Like when I tell you it can be a stack like this, a fucking caprices and you can hey, whnny can I have a juice?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: I ain't got no juice. Bro, I'm looking at it. And she was like that the entire time. Bro, Like even Aul like like, but bro, he.
Speaker 2: Just watching that.
Speaker 4: It just always looked weird, Like why was, bro, You're gonna go to the store and buy some more. That's what I don't understand about pants was like, you buy all this ship, you put it in the house, and then you want to regulate how the fuck we eat it.
Speaker 6: No, Okay, to a certain extent, you gotta regulate some ship because it was the good ship.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna go back to the store.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can't afford what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But in this case, they stop piled like because there there.
Speaker 2: How, if you see the way my mama shot I've seen.
Speaker 1: There, that's because because because his mom has always shocked like it was the pandemic when it came to snacks like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not even being like you gotta get.
Speaker 3: To say twice, Tears said. I think the older kids be low key. Man, we still be fucking and ship, so now they know how babies are made.
Speaker 1: Be big mad for real, for real.
Speaker 3: The cole said, these kids and young adults be entitled as fuck, saying you have to let kids struggle sometimes to Bill's character, yeah.
Speaker 6: Upset when they hear uh people pricing and Luther Vandross playing in the back room because they know what y'all doing.
Speaker 1: Going through and it's like, so it's it's been a while. It's been a while since we recorded, so I don't know if this went on during the time, like for me to talk about it on the pod.
Speaker 3: So if I did already, it is what it is, I'll fin hear it again. Wouldn't be the first time, but Ree spends a lot of time somewhere else, Okay, to a point where I was like, damn, does she live here?
Speaker 1: Does she just come and grab shit and then lead back out? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So Monday, she got in late from work and then all of a sudden, like it's like one point thirty in the morning, I get an alert on my phone.
Speaker 1: Really wants to share her ride with you.
Speaker 3: She's finna catch a lift to the place where she's always at. So I get out of bed, roll over, get out of bed, and I go in the kitchen and I asked her, like, bro, like did you move out?
Speaker 1: Do you still live here?
Speaker 3: Like cause at this point I'm trying to figure it out because I got a baby coming. If you don't live here, yeah, migreat jelly bean over there, baby can have jelly bean room. I can start figuring shit out because I'm accumulating baby stuff and it's all like it's in my living room. I can't yeah, like I can't put it in the basement because Mama's in the basement and all of her shit that fucking needs to leave. I don't have any room in my room yet because like I still got that big ass king sized bed and all the shit.
Speaker 2: I still have to move my room around and maneuver shit.
Speaker 3: So it's like everything for the baby now outside of like the bassinette and like swings and all that shit that's in my room just kind of like parked. Everything's in the living room. So she tells me, you know, that she moved out. She's like, when I asked her, I was like, did you move out? She do like this, So that was number one. So number two, I'm like, okay, so you don't live here anymore. She shook her head. She was like mm hmm. That's two.
Speaker 1: Three No, so three so three.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, Well, I'm I'm only asking because I didn't want her to feel like I was rushing her out because I wasn't. It was a genuine inquiry because, like I said, I got baby shit that I'm trying to, like, you know, maneuver around. So I'm like, all right, I said, I'm only asking because I needed to know so that I can start making arrangements. At that point, if you was bullshitting, that's when you should have said, like now I'm just fucking with you. I just I like, you know, stay at my friend house a couple of nights a week. You're an adult. You don't have to be here twenty four to seven. I can see a location when I need you, but no, you rolled with that. So I went to bed thinking that you don't live here. So you know what happened. The next day I called a family meeting. Hey, we don't live here. She moved out actually last night. This is what the plan. There's Jelly, when re stuff is out, moving you to her room. Get your shit set up in there. We're gonna set up your new bed and all this kind of shit. Get your stuff out if I gotta repaint, do all that shit, whatever I need to do.
Speaker 1: But then the baby shit going in there. I'm making moves, I'm making plans and shit.
Speaker 3: So my mom is kind of like, you don't think that you know, you rushing it and no, nigga shit needs to happen. I asked her, this is what she said, you act like I put her out. I asked her. I didn't say, well, when you moving, that's different. So Ree comes home this same day like because at this point, like I said, it was one thirty in the morning when she called the lyft. So that morning morning, like nine ten or whatever is when I make the announcement. So this afternoon announcement and Re comes in the back door. Cause again I wouldn't go take her kids, like whenever you need to come home, because you know how she is out there, come home. I'm not like that, like I said, I'm not putting you out in the first place. You said you don't lave here. So she comes in the door. I'm sitting, I'm cooking, and it got to a point like I got too hot, so Rie is gone, you know, back and forth and shit between the room and whatever. But I knew she had to work that day, so I'm thinking she just getting ready for work. She leaves out. Now, mind you, she didn't say nothing to me when she came in. She didn't say nothing to me when she left out, and she didn't even speak. Oh I don't know, but she really close to catching his hands. So she leave out. So yeah, and when I take you like I have, I have never called my daughters out of their name ever, like none of that bitch hold like none of that shit. And I haven't had to put hands on either one of them in so long, like it been like a decade since I had to put paws on any body.
Speaker 1: Because you know, they weren't them kind of kids.
Speaker 3: Like after those initial ass whoopings, it was like, damn like she treated us like we that nigga still on. We gotta relax, and they chilled out so had I ain't had to put hands on them no more. But she could take you, eh. So I get hot and I'm like, man, I got I gotta sit down. I can't stand over the store no more. I go in the living room. Oh that's the part I skipped my bath. So after she left, I started moving the baby shit that I had in the living room into her room and put it. It was like in the middle of the floor. So that moving back and forth that she was doing, I thought she was getting ready. She was taking the baby shit out and putting it back in the living room. So when I go in the living room to sit down, I see all the shit that I didn't put in the room back in the living room.
Speaker 2: So I text her and I'm like, hold.
Speaker 1: On you sorry, we talking about pregnant. Point clear your browser history. It's only in there because to me, it wasn't in there at first. I look, ladies, when you grab your man, act like you want to.
Speaker 3: You want to find a video and ship check your nigga's browser history because you might see some ship in there that you don't want to see.
Speaker 2: Very crazy, my secret. You can't be into whatever he into. It's spank Banker is his spank. Bro, there's a man.
Speaker 6: I don't know, a man on trial for the next seven weeks because it just browser history.
Speaker 2: I just wrote that on somebody's STA.
Speaker 4: He was like, I want to fact it was a nickname. He was like, I want to go drunk funking. I'm like, bro, it's a nigga on trial fighting for his freedom right now, because that's what he was.
Speaker 2: That's what he was doing. You gotta relax. You gotta relax. And the crazy part is he gonna be part of the works soon.
Speaker 6: So I gotta gotta bet this nigga before we sit down be out here.
Speaker 2: I need to relax.
Speaker 6: Sundays will not be that filthy, my guy. Save that for to today.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I said, I asked if you lived here? You said no, So why are you moving anything I put in that room. I'm not rushing you to grab all your stuff, but you no longer have a say over that room. You said you live somewhere else. Now, she said that was a whole joke. Dude, if I was gone, my stuff would be as well. It don't take over a week just to move stuff out of one room. I take a singular bag with me and leave for a couple of nights out the week. Now, all of a sudden, I moved out. Oh brother laughing Moji.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she wasn't playing.
Speaker 6: What happened was she thought that her and Baby Girl was locked in, that she's just gonna be there, and Baby Girl acted her one day what you about to do? After she hadn't already told her, see, because the normal lesbian rule is after about two times the fucking y'all live together?
Speaker 2: Now what lesbians?
Speaker 6: No, No, this has been validated by a lot of lesbian relationship I'm like, dude, okay.
Speaker 2: So she thought that she was locked in and Baby Girl was.
Speaker 6: Like, nah, you are you cool to be around?
Speaker 2: Told her you gotta go like this. No, we're not there yet. I'm not ready for that.
Speaker 3: So it's like, it's really at that point where I feel like we're coming to a stage for an autimatum.
Speaker 2: Either come about some of that bread or come about this house? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh well on Mother's Day, I told her like Brinton do on the first and at this point, like she don't have a choice because, like I said, I have access to the account. So set up an automatic withdrawal, the automatic transfer from her, say to my checking for the rent them out because you're not going to play my face.
Speaker 6: So basically, if she don't give you your money, willingly you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just like I have done all I can to make sure that when you leave, you are set up because I don't want. No real parent wants to see you struggle. You have a lot of parents who want you to struggle because they did. My mom was like that, Yeah, And it's like even when like if you gave into they want they want to see your kids fucked up because they feel like, well, you gave me trouble, so I want to see this because my mom used to do that, Like if I got on the kids for something, she would like try to go over me on some Well your mama used to do this, and I get whose spot was that though that was yours. I checked mine. You had your chance, these not your kids. So we used to bump hands about that. But yeah, I'm really just at a point where, like I said, I don't want her to feel like I'm tossing her out.
Speaker 1: But at this point, you're making your own decisions.
Speaker 6: If I was you, I'll just gone ahead and transferred the mortgage into Ree's account to auto pay.
Speaker 2: And just moving with that.
Speaker 4: That's not fact, So let him have it all.
Speaker 6: At this point, but it is. You're gonna be back at one, be back at one completely.
Speaker 4: You're a lot nicer than like what the actual what you used to do, like, and that'd be the craziest part. It's like, so the one person that got your back and is in your corner, this is how you're gonna treat because when you get out there in the real world, the landlord kick you in your ass. If you don't got his money. If you don't got his money, I want to put you out.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: You know how five day notices slide across my desk every day they do not play the door on the eighth of the month.
Speaker 2: We didn't get paid.
Speaker 3: But the signs were there because Ree again y'all know, she work at say shake shack. So before Ree was getting you get dropped off, So that's home to shake Shack. Then got a drive from shake Shack back home. Then when it's time for you to get off, got to drive from home to shake Shack to pick you up. Then from Shakeshack all the way home again. That's a liner back and forth considering the distance that we have to go. You all the way in the third ward, we all the way up here Dawn there on Appleton. She was only asked for like twenty dollars a week to put in the van.
Speaker 2: I forgot. We was on Capitol, like y'all don't know where we are. Got for a second, like somebody that I have to look at.
Speaker 3: For so long of potting, we couldn't hear anything.
Speaker 6: And we were on a street where like you have to literally run into the building.
Speaker 2: For it to be bad enough to bother us. But a couple of days ago she didn't.
Speaker 3: She didn't so she didn't want to put gas any even though gas primarily.
Speaker 1: Went to her.
Speaker 3: I worked from home. I am at home three out of four weeks of the month, and when I do go in for that one week, my job is like two miles away. If that it is a six minute drive, it is a It is a six minute drive for me to go to work. So she's like, well, I catch the bus. So then she start ten dollars a week I guess whatever on bus passes or however much take.
Speaker 6: So instead of giving you gas money, she would opt to buy a bus pass and deal with the ups and downs of public transportation.
Speaker 3: You have to get up earlier because you have to leave earlier, versus instead of only having to leave thirty minutes before you gotta go to work. Well, now you gotta go you know, an hour and fifteen or whatever because you gotta walk to the bus stop or you've got you know, the transportation there. So Mama being mama, Mama was still coddling her through that. I was like, man, fuck her. So mama drops her off at the bus stop when she gets off at night. I'm like, okay, that's understandable because you know with nighttime, she picks her up from the bus stop. And now it's like, she'll do that. But again, when it comes to that fucking girl, we will pay for an uber to get picked up from home, go all the way towards brown dear role to pick up her girlfriend and an uber and then once they're both in the uber pay the uber to take them wherever they're going on their little date, then uber the little half of back home and then come home.
Speaker 6: Got some fire, Bro, I didn't want to say.
Speaker 4: You got little guys out here playing the goofball. She got great act.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: That's fine my favorite people in the comments.
Speaker 2: I love y'all. T Neil.
Speaker 6: What did you tell her to say? Because I want to know what you told her to say, and then I want to know why she.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think she told me that on mother's but so she she spends so much money on ubers and lifts, so like the if I looked at her account analysis the amount of.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm ubering to you and then we ubering on the date.
Speaker 6: I hold, then I uber you home.
Speaker 1: She pays for the date when they're there.
Speaker 4: Man, she is taking being a gentleman too far. Ain't even born with a dick. What I'm saying, Bro, Like she's taking this gentleman too far. She got her relaxed.
Speaker 1: I hold and I pray, Bro, the girl the girl didn't have coat. Yes, we did talk about the girl didn't have like we.
Speaker 3: Didn't even buy her own coat Mama bought her that coat. She then gave a coat that she didn't even buy away this girl because she didn't have a coat.
Speaker 2: Because Mom saw the girl.
Speaker 3: The girl came by in the coat and Mama thinking like, oh, that's cute, they got the same coat, not knowing that it's the coat that she bought.
Speaker 6: So my niece out here freezing her fake balls off cause she because you won't reach out to condell Us and get her coat with his kids.
Speaker 2: Taking being a gentleman too far?
Speaker 6: Man, bro we we failed as uncles.
Speaker 2: Damn we felt as uncles.
Speaker 1: We might not. Okay, tell y'all Brian him night. Could y'all get it first, start.
Speaker 2: Too, shout out? Is that that's the hope of jellous? Oh, there's definitely hope for me.
Speaker 3: I literally know I'm probably overstepping, but everyone would have to get the funk out of my house. I mean when you laughed my fucking ass up, I'm sorry, not really, you're not over Nay Serrita Leonda's air girl must we broke as what the fuck everybody she date is?
Speaker 2: You know what, y'all? Her girlfriend broke her grandfriend broken ship, so she ain't got nothing to offer, but.
Speaker 1: That she ain't got you fucking coat, and I think she lived at home with her parents.
Speaker 4: Why you ain't gotten nothing and you live at home with your parents.
Speaker 2: God, we definitely felt this. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm happy that you.
Speaker 2: Just jumped out. She just jumped out there and started dating house.
Speaker 6: Because holes make themselves be known. You mind your own business. Holes come to you.
Speaker 2: Your hose is cool, but now where you gotta pay for everything?
Speaker 3: Well, they got like a little it's it's like a love octagon thing that went. She used to the old the current girlfriend used to date Ree's best friend, or and then with she's friends with.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: So they just passing it all around. So Surety just fucking the circle.
Speaker 1: She just fucking the crew. Oh she copied and pasted it.
Speaker 2: Put my glasses on or maybe educated. I'm already here, go ahead and read it me me, And it's just that.
Speaker 6: Listen, you can save that attitude or get the fuck out, or nobody's got to deal with you being a DeBie downer every time you walk in the damn house. I love you and you're more than welcome to be here, just now with that bitch ass attitude and wobbly ways.
Speaker 2: I ain't got my glasses on people away, bubble bubble dropping, drop it shaky, shake it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she's going she's doing this whole show all the way wrong.
Speaker 2: How many broke holes do you have to date to figure it out? This song clearly said broke holes is a no.
Speaker 4: No because I dated one and I got it like no more. Never heard you got some now ever again?
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why when you said out loud you got a broke business, you mono one.
Speaker 1: So it looks like.
Speaker 2: Justice month a line.
Speaker 3: So I so I pulled up the account analysis. Just this month alone, from May, she has spent five hundred and sixty eight dollars and sixteen cent on lists bro.
Speaker 2: That's like a damn.
Speaker 4: That's a rental, that's a chat, that's her thirty day rental.
Speaker 2: That's my mortgage.
Speaker 4: You spent spent a chack. I know niggas making that every two nigga ten dollars more. You bought a month of studio time, you spent five hundred justin't just just in't just getting.
Speaker 1: It's a traveling commute five sixty eight sixteen.
Speaker 6: That is, you literally went to work, just to drive, just to ride around her.
Speaker 4: Nigga, how old is this this this woman that your your my cousin is.
Speaker 1: Saying, they're understand because they was all in school.
Speaker 6: Together, so they was flipping each other like crazy.
Speaker 1: She's in a Jerry Springer relationship. God no, tell her. She can't give distrap to just any random bro. Said, but this is getting juicy. I'm too harder this ship. She's working to pay for lifts, damn.
Speaker 3: Because I look and I'm like, the amount that you make, especially, like I said, because she'll work, she pull her double, she do all that sh she gets.
Speaker 1: She but it's like I noticed.
Speaker 3: I was like, you just got your WIF looks like your account balance is the same as it was before you got paid. And it's like this is is expensive, but you.
Speaker 1: So you're willing to spend six hundred dollars a month and you can. And then.
Speaker 3: It's like, so going back to Mother's Day, I told y'all she she didn't get me ship her Mother's Day. But fucking February, I'm looking on my ring cam nigga from fucking uh door Dash comes. He got a big gass bouquet of flowers. And all kind of little candy and ship delivered to the house. But then you don't get.
Speaker 1: You But then.
Speaker 3: She gets the ship off the porch, and all of a sudden, I get another ring notification she's taking the flowers and all this other kind of ship. And I see her walking across the grass to go get in the lift to take it to the bitch. But where you live, rent free and lay your head at.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even get a two for one dollar tree car, nigga.
Speaker 6: Maybe she's gonna make up for it on your birthday. I'm trying to give, trying to give.
Speaker 4: I get what you what you going through because I watched her cousin do the same goofballs.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: I never I never wanted to be how our parents were with the tip for cat ship. And it's like I never wanted to make her feel like she owed me for being a mom to her, because I know that I know what that feels like like even now my mom not getting the fuck out of my house, like she feels like I owe her. I don't owe you, bro, I didn't tell you to get that nigga some pussy. You will let that nigga talk you out your drawers.
Speaker 2: They don't want ship to do with me.
Speaker 1: I'm not even supposed to be here, but some dealer with depression because you fucked what do you mean you.
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 3: It's like, so, for those who are not familiar with the story, my mom was ass out hospital gown, get mad, waiting on the vacuum, waiting on.
Speaker 2: The vacuum because.
Speaker 3: She allowed my dad to beg and plead to not kill his baby. And she's you know, she she went with it initially, that nigga. He proved why she know, Damn, I'm glad, you know she ain't kill my baby. Let me let me show her how grateful I am to be this awesome that well, at some point she still ended up being a single mom, And I feel like she resents me for it, and feel like I owe her that tab.
Speaker 6: Like, Bro, that's what it is. When you look like you. Yeah, when you look like the nigga, you unfortunately got to pay the cost.
Speaker 3: Bro, And I do I feel like she ran my tab up because of this nigga.
Speaker 1: I always made.
Speaker 3: Sure you was dressed like this and that you did this, and that you blah blah blah. I'm like, bro, I was a fucking miner, that was your job, like I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, you know, like when I look back, it's just like how we grew up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers was playing keeping up with the Joneses with a nigga who wasn't even paying for ship. But no, damn read when you think about it, like niggas wanted to like keep up with the motherfucker who five fingers discounted everything, like motherfucker not paying for nothing.
Speaker 1: It's always a scam with them. Yeah nothing, And and my mom eat nobody. So yeah, I don't know half my goddamn family.
Speaker 2: Because of that.
Speaker 3: Mama thing was, Mama was the baby of all the kids, so mama was all hand me down. So when she got up and start getting her own money and ship, she was obsessed with material ship because as the baby, you know your mama have twenty one kids and ship, You're like, damn, bro, I want some draws on my own now, and then you know, you start getting so then her so her and dad. It's like you got the match of eye rocks, and y'all got the matching fucking the thick ass hair and bones, and y'all got the rings and all this and it was like and she that was the lifestyle that she was accustomed to because that's what she built for herself. And he was a terrible drug dealer. Oh, that nia is terrible. Brot. Hey, hey, let me let me, let me, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell.
Speaker 3: You if if my dad was a drug dealer, Like if you took our family then and transplanted them into these times where women and children are no longer safe, Oh, they definitely would have popped us for dog because he was a terrible drug dealer. Terrible drug dealer. Like they had to fight in a parking lot, like it's a lot. Bro Oh, he lost, and the dude thought he was gonna fight my mama. You know, Mama, don't play that ship. That was like the whole thing. And then Uncle Carl found out because somebody told him like, hey, he was trying to fight, but now he was a good.
Speaker 2: One was on this ship.
Speaker 3: But dad was terrible, terrible, drug terrible, And then he just bro He left the coke out on a scale in the room with the child in the house.
Speaker 2: About that they take is a good cool breeze to come through.
Speaker 3: No, it was the fact that there was a child in the house and I had it in my hand about to lick it because I thought that it was bacon soda. It was first and when we like because I had like real, real bad, like assid reflecting stuff and they were always and as much as I hated it, it fucking worked. They would make me lick a whole like a handful of bacon soda and whatever is going on. It was nasty as fuck, but it worked. They would neutralize whatever. So I'm thinking the floor and I think that was like the beginning of the end when moms like no more but no. Brother was a terrible, absolutely horrible mama.
Speaker 2: He kept getting he was getting drunk by, the was getting jumped by.
Speaker 3: And I remember he had this raggedy ass pistol. Bro had like all this tape around it. I don't know, but you know what, it might not have been raggedy I but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know raggedy. No, I don't know, Bro. It was a revolver.
Speaker 4: You what you talking about. You're talking about the one when you flip out. It was a little bit.
Speaker 1: I remember that motherfucking like the back of my head, it's black.
Speaker 2: It was a revolver. And have red tape hand. Oh no, that that that was raggedy. Then no, man, you said fifty.
Speaker 4: You gotta put your duct tape around the thirty eight hen Man, Bro, Why are you out here with a six shooter selling drills?
Speaker 2: Bro Bro. If you out here with a six shooter in.
Speaker 6: A shootout, you cookpe You hope you were marksman.
Speaker 2: Hope because after that shot, because the niggas on the other side counting, Okay, he already got four, he only got two left. I mean maybe you got extra bullets in.
Speaker 4: Your pocket and then you got time even if you dropped him to when you got a loaded so you still voter, which.
Speaker 3: Is crazy because like one of my pops, like one of his right hand man, like he was a good drug dealer. I don't know why he didn't like do like a master class for my dad, but master.
Speaker 2: Class he like.
Speaker 3: And back then, back then, back then, you know how much the twenty was worth to a kid. Whenever he saw me, his name was Jake, he had got was like a births for it.
Speaker 2: Never forget.
Speaker 1: Every time he saw me, he threw me your twenty ball that.
Speaker 2: Could have kept you out of trouble.
Speaker 6: And I was like if I drop a twenty every time I see you, that means you're not gonna be over here bothering us.
Speaker 2: And he appealed that motherfucker too, like, oh.
Speaker 4: He had he had real bread, was a good one, real.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 3: That nigguy at the five point oh with the stack like but yeah, but yeah, that that's really where where I'm at with my kids trying to get it. And jelly Bean is just I don't know what the fuck she thinks she Melissa Ford or some shit at this point.
Speaker 2: But Melissa Ford drives behind to a court.
Speaker 3: No, I mean as far as like with the dressing like the video girl and she like back in the day. So we are going on a cruise and you know, just over but two weeks.
Speaker 2: Now, three weeks, oh, she showed you her somewher outfit.
Speaker 3: Well she ain't got no money, so who's responsible for buying everything?
Speaker 1: So I take a shopping yesterday and today.
Speaker 3: And the ship that she's buying, and it's like, we got a letter with an email from the school and the school is like, hey, parents, you know, just want to remind you, you know, the weather's getting warmer. Dress code blah blah blah blah, blah, and I feel like Jelly being contributed to that because how she leaves a house and how she come back type. Shit, she finds a way to turn anything into a crop crop top, like she always got to have her stomach and shit shown like she's sucking a leader or somebody. So Craptop is like at the very that's like the first bullet point and a goddamn email and shit. So everything that we go for it is like it's a cruise, right, you want to be comfortable. It's gonna be a lot of walking around. You know when you get off the ports and ship we're going to beaches. A beach ain't ship. But luxury dirt.
Speaker 1: I mean sand is luxury dirt.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. Depending on where you're just saying from. So hey man, some of that shit can be pink.
Speaker 4: That's luxury, because I've seen that ship down there by like Michigan nasty luxury dirt.
Speaker 6: Because you're going to the public side, you gotta go to the private side.
Speaker 2: That's luxury.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's still an upgrade from standard dirt.
Speaker 2: Blue water, white sand. That's the kind of saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, white saying is on one of them fucking Islands where we going Eagle Beach with the motherfucking blue water to Australia.
Speaker 3: I actually, I uh if I don't know if you got because I send an event invite, but I do know that that is your birthday weekend. I know your birthday is the next day, so I don't know if you're doing something that weekend to know if you are able to attend or if you are able to do anything custom and delivered prior to that in box and.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so again, comfort cool because we're gonna be in a fucking Caribbean and you don't want type of ship that you don't want to get dirty, like even just walking through like kicking up, saying and ship like it's a lot. And then it's like if you were sitting on the beach and you know, doing whatever, like why are you trying to buy a shit that looks like.
Speaker 1: We're doing a homecoming?
Speaker 2: What? Because that's her style?
Speaker 3: So no, you know where her fucking style is. And I think that's what's so. Yes, bro, you wear screen print teas and shorts and shit any other time, and all of a sudden you want to fancy it up. So I feel like how niggas feel. It's like, oh, what you're drinking, shorty do say? When she usually drinks Mad Dog twenty twenty. That's how I feel as a parent. I feel like any other time, a screen print tea and some biker shorts and some shit you're cool with. But now we're going on this motherfucking boat and you want to dress like you go into a fucking Beyonce concert, Kiss my ass.
Speaker 6: So you feel that way because it's your money being spent, Yeah, her own money. Would you care if she was spending her own money. I mean I would still encourage her not to buy it. I just wouldn't be mad about it. We just want to, yeah, because I would tell her the same thing. Like, and I've explained it several times. I'm like, the gold is casual.
Speaker 3: So to of the outfits that was doing too much, I'm like, you know what, I would allow those just because our cruise they have them nights on the cruise, so you might have like an eighties glow party one night, an all white party this night. They always do like an elegant night where people can you know, put on their fly ship and you know, like that they're like theme nights that you can do.
Speaker 2: T shirt all the time. They're trying to be special, bro. It's a motherfucking boat, bro, Like in the middle of the motherfucking summer. Yeah, it's like fucking Ireland, Like, what are we doing wrong? They all they built, they built different brand. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like the ship that she been trying to get preces, she just excited to go on vacation. She was excited to go to Cali. You know what the fuck? She wore Adidas T shirts with matching Adidas pants and fucking Adida slides.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that? For the fucking cruise?
Speaker 3: Nothing Tuesday, I'm dressed like that now, And I'm like, and I'm not saying like she can't. I'm not saying like she can't wear dresses and ship because me, I plan to pack nothing but sun dresses, ship that is comfortable around this motherfucker and hopefully ship that's in the color brown so that I can wear my yeesy slice the entire fucking trip because they're comfortable.
Speaker 2: To walk in.
Speaker 3: So it's like when we went there were I bore ship that was comfortable, like even like the jeans shorts that I had it was like the stretchy con. It wasn't like the rough kind of jean. It's Cali though, that's regular. She don't get a stamp for Cali.
Speaker 2: Man look like Johnson.
Speaker 1: You know, I was girly with mine.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. And it's like, this is your time to shine.
Speaker 1: You always want to wear fucking crop tops and shorts and ship you can do that on the cruise.
Speaker 3: But no, she's about to be sixteen. That's that's what I told him on Facebook. I said, Bro, she is trying to dress like she's trying to find a nigga pay her bills, and she don't even have bills that she pay.
Speaker 2: She need trying to be ahead of again.
Speaker 6: Look, she found out that there are people out here, like her sister who will spend six hundred dollars to get to you. She's trying to get in.
Speaker 3: And you know what, And it's funny because Reed, as long as she got a clean ass mouth and face, she don't give a fuck what she looked like when she leave the house.
Speaker 1: Re look like she's homeless. I told him, I said, she got an art hobo.
Speaker 6: Look she got that from her mama death. No, the day you didn't came up in here.
Speaker 1: No, that's like me. I thrown like.
Speaker 2: Being comfortable and how like.
Speaker 3: Nori is like, it's like, bro, you're not gonna arn him and with me when I wear jeans, I don't wear jeans that have to be ironed because they're skinnier. They stretch, you know what I'm saying, Like she won't match, she'll be wrinkled. She just she don't give a fuck like she put that she put that star phone.
Speaker 2: Bro, I get it. I was getting. We went to the movies now pre taling.
Speaker 1: About she almost reported my page calling her art. That's what she looked like perfect because yeah, it's like a cross between them. It's like a homeless person that.
Speaker 2: We went to the movies one night. It's me and the girls.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Rion is wearing, because I get you pull up a hop in we get we get to the perking Life, everybody gets out the truck.
Speaker 2: I just look at her like that, what what's going on here?
Speaker 1: No, she ain't like leaning off girlfriends because lean at least looked put together. Re just be like, I just wanted to know why her shoes was t It's like she.
Speaker 2: Was choking the ship out her ankles. I didn't get it. I'll take Artsy Hobo over Emo.
Speaker 4: She dressed like Ja Cole. I'm okay with that, redressed like Jack rich though, what is what is she doing? Apparently she rich too because she can pay for six hundred dollar uber trips.
Speaker 2: Hot. I bet they go on nice dates too, I bet.
Speaker 6: And Uber and and you ain't going nowhere but the fatty Patty and some ship like that, you know now because you take it.
Speaker 4: Up down because I know, like your your daughter's style because I've seen the get up and where she wear.
Speaker 2: I just do you ever like have you ever met her? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't spend the night.
Speaker 4: Because I'm very eager to meet the chicks that my little brother be humping on cause it's like, I know your swag, bro like you Corny is in now, you know, not even not even him being corny because I'm corny, but it.
Speaker 2: Just be like little Ship.
Speaker 4: He's a different of corn You're not listening. It's little Ship that I feel like. I yell at my little brother about that. He like, since he started getting some ass, he'd be on top of it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, late, like.
Speaker 1: She said, I believe it when I see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody said that. Now you see it, Yeah, I'll just be trying to see what what like.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, you you don't get no haircuts like that ship.
Speaker 2: I should be like, what kind of hose do you like? Like that ship?
Speaker 3: That read every time re leaves the house, and the only time she looks neat is when she has on her work in the morning. Other than that, it looked like she got dressed in the dark out of a dirty clothes hamper, which she probably did.
Speaker 2: She'd be wearing a hamper.
Speaker 6: I blame I blame him for that. That brief moment in time he stayed there.
Speaker 1: She picked up and she got that white. She were like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We like dirty air forces. She like dirty air force Cobo. They're selling them now. They're telling them, like never to pay you one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: She don't suck around about her hygiene like she got like she just spend all this money and ship for like all her face ship. She got all of this oil pulling ship for her teeth, like she got all of this ship.
Speaker 1: She she cleaned her body like a motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: She looked like she didn't. Yeah, I would, she liked before my like, but she's always been like a little on the odd side. I hate what our little ones are growing. And let them look because it looks weird. Bro.
Speaker 6: We all used to go to the club and costs and her clothes. Everybody has their face where something just don't look right. Let them eat, No, just let them eat. It's weird though, Just let them that's not meant what we say. That's not your bag. Do We gotta talk about the big T shirt error exactly.
Speaker 2: Due to world Woods.
Speaker 5: I did too, so was discussing peoples. That was what tone you've been outside forever. You have just just ad minute, bro, You've lived through some real.
Speaker 6: And some of these errores overlapped because because the gangster rap jewelry era at the same time.
Speaker 1: Believe it is just like the scene from.
Speaker 6: Where she went underwe with Dick Hoser, So we could never do the round table game show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be out a single one.
Speaker 3: And jelly Bean is the complete opposite. Jelly Bean is very vain now. So it's like jelly Bean almost made me punching her ship.
Speaker 2: Because she.
Speaker 1: Because she missed the bus doing her fucking hair like she had.
Speaker 3: So first of all, it's the day before she tells us that she got a fucking a concert.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she can do her hair. Bro.
Speaker 3: I like, why you didn't say nothing, because you like, you don't look ready to go on on stage like you because at Goda they let them wear they had.
Speaker 2: Some ship all day. I forget being.
Speaker 3: So you know, I put this on when I don't feel like doing my wig down. So that's how you know she'll do. But she got one of her old wigs that she bought that she never wore. She washed it, conditioned, it parted, it did all her shit like because she does an amazing job, was like installing. But it was like she was up at five in the morning and I guess the wig had like fully dry yet. So she was doing her shit or whatever. But instead of just take because I told her, I'm like, well, push, come to shove. You can just take one up because we got a.
Speaker 2: Million of these around the house.
Speaker 3: You just take one of these and just you know, put it, put it on over they can't tell, and then when you come home then you can do your hair or whatever.
Speaker 2: For the rest of the week. For school, she doesn't do that.
Speaker 3: She takes full time to do a wig installed in the morning, knowing that she has to catch the bus.
Speaker 6: Well, at least she's guaranteed that the hustle. When she got out of school, then she.
Speaker 3: Like and now she's into like she putting her own lashes and ship on now and doing all this kind of so it's like she's really really like she's stilling my makeup and ship. She probably like, bitch, you've been crusty. You ain using to give it here like I don't know, but right, which is fine, But don't miss no fucking bus doing this ship, you don't get yourself to school. So when you missed the bus, that means that I have to get up to make sure that you get to school. So now I'm mad and I want to punch you in your ship because you have a school bus for a reason. So now because you're missing a bus, that means that you're missing class time.
Speaker 1: Right she did her ship.
Speaker 3: Wo But no, I'm like, well, and that's the thing. Appreciate this twenty twenty five. These kids cruel as fuck. You gotta have it together. But that was the thing. Her wig been shot for weeks because you know when you wear a lace front too long or like if once it gets older.
Speaker 1: The motherfuckers start, you know, you start getting Seaman Hemsley up top, but nobody because she wears a hat all the time.
Speaker 2: So she got a boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, I thought it was no serious.
Speaker 3: You talking about them like this now her hair. I'm talking about the wig. That's why I was saying. The lace like you know, after so you cambing through it so long, it's friction and ship like it starting out a lace put some try So she had some wigs around that were brand new that she had like ordered that she just she never got around and wearing. So once she did it, it looks amazing, like it looks like her hair. You can't tell. It's just the point that you.
Speaker 2: Knew.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I didn't give money for it, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. And you just told me she broke a wing and you out here buying vacation.
Speaker 3: She don't like side parts for she only want to wear middle parts. And me, I'm not a middle part person. I am a side part person. So something does end up going. I can always change it, but I always have to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, bro, I don't even don't pay no attention.
Speaker 6: Lele and t T got entirely too much hair right now, where wigs are not an option for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like.
Speaker 3: She been stressing the funk out of me with these outfits for this trip, because it's like, bruh, at the time that we would be in international waters, you will still be fifteen. You ain't sixteen yet. You want to turn sixteen until we come back, and I'll be feeling like you'd be thinking that you're finna be fifty cent in the club type shit when you get on this boat.
Speaker 2: Got shot it the teen club on the boat.
Speaker 3: I did preset take her to Discovery. So at first we went to a Kira. Now I know a Kira is expensive as fuck, but I wanted to get an idea of what she was kind of like looking for for her style for this month. When she took up, it was like a sixty dollars skirt and it was a hippie skirt, and then it had a shirt that came with it that was another you know, thirty whatever. So I'm looking and then I'm like, I come home and something just tells me to like, so I go on a Cure's website and I find it and I do a google Land search, so I find this outfit on another site. That complete outfit is sixty eight dollars. They just wanted sixty dollars for the skirt at a Cure. But then I did a little bit further. Amazon got the full fucking the same fucking outfit for twenty three ninety nine, the full outfit, the shirt and the skirt. But I found her a skirt that a Cured, I mean Discovery that she liked. So she just scrapped that, mama. But yeah, because she was like, she was like, oh, I'm fine with the skirt that I got from you know what's the name. But yeah, So in the past two that so she has spent two hundred and fifty four dollars and ninety six cents in Discovery. But in the past two days and then another one hundred and four dollars and fifty cent that Rainbow.
Speaker 2: Three got it.
Speaker 3: Don't piss me off, Brot, don't piss me off, because when we first went to Discovery yesterday, it was a total of eight items that were purchased. I wasn't howking it during the store. I was just letting her, you know, figure out her ship. Because Discovery is one of them stores they don't have dressing rooms. So either way, I'm like, well, I got it. I'm gonna have to approve it or whatever. If she can't fit it, whatever, I'm gonna have to bring it back. Either way it go because she has to take it home to try it on. So we get home three of the pieces, like, it's only fucking well, it was seven for her because I had to get one thing from my mom. So the seven items you bought three of the items was for you to piece together one outfit and we're gonna be gone eight days.
Speaker 1: Told you, bro, bro, y'all know that Ben affleck me with the cigarette cause.
Speaker 4: You we bought seven items OUs store for you to put together one fucking fit.
Speaker 2: That is that is preposterous? Is that a word? That's a word?
Speaker 4: Ain't it?
Speaker 2: That is preposterous?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? This is why I love the fact that Lee and t T loves five below. I'm so glad I'm a dude because.
Speaker 3: That way, so hopefully you will transition into two hoboes like reath.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. You gotta remember though, because girls like to be a girl and that they don't like to be girl.
Speaker 6: Well no, yeah, Lee definitely likes to be a girl, just kind of like Gianna is becoming very hobo.
Speaker 2: She don't even like to put So you have the same identical signs of this mother over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah that you know what? That is true because the hobo is a scorpio.
Speaker 1: Yes, everything before I buy it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she should be done. How long?
Speaker 1: Yet we're going on an eight day cruise. We got three ports.
Speaker 4: She got one outfit that was yesterday, bro I transport that outfit, that one outfit, better do everything.
Speaker 3: Remember that episode when Marge kept altering that one ch nail dress she found at the thrift store. Bro we have some fucking needle and thread on Carnival, Marty gro.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 3: That's because the problem for her she ain't got a fucking job, broke ash.
Speaker 6: Niggai's family all women, so they.
Speaker 2: Always taking care of the girl. So that's one. Two.
Speaker 6: Got a weird, unique style, so she has no problem finding something that works from a thrift store.
Speaker 1: Bro I missed the days.
Speaker 3: Remember when jelly Bean used to try to wear them cowboy boots with everything.
Speaker 1: I missed that.
Speaker 2: Those days are long gone. All the time she putting on cowboy boots and she going to a Beyonce. That's what the fuck she's trying to dress?
Speaker 1: Like she doing to tell you something? I was like, Bro, you were not Selena Kenzinia. Bro put that ship back.
Speaker 6: Martinez, Like, Bro, who's that girl that played Wednesday or taking.
Speaker 1: I'm just over it.
Speaker 3: And and they know how much I don't like to go shopping anyway. I don't like the shop. I've never liked shopping, even when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I just I've always hated it.
Speaker 3: So having to shop for someone else who not even spending their own fucking money and they're not getting it like I have not only stressed casual. I have given her examples Casual, y'all know that Will Smith mean when he be like that was me in front of outfits.
Speaker 1: Bro, she would still go and pick up the glittery ass fucking dresses and like cocktail dress type shits. Like, Bro, you were not going to a mixer on this boat, says.
Speaker 2: Whoa way to somebody?
Speaker 4: Okay, so serious, serious as you navigate your way through mother and now that you have done it twice, if you'nna do it for a third time. Do you understand now why certain parents or just in general life, they don't really give kids individuality because when I try to let you be yourself, you do far too much. Look you've been playing the sentence with it now. When I was doing it for you, everything was cool. I walked in the room, I laid out the close.
Speaker 3: This is what sent her shopping with chantage. Chante know how to make she look like it's fucking luxury. She know how's the budget and do that. That's what she is centered with.
Speaker 2: You should use your resources right.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, because I was coming out like that nice looks expensive, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all. I spent bro thirty bucks. I was like, God, damn, you was a thrifty Yeah. And I'm just like, they want to know what you're happen again.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I told everybody that I was having another girl.
Speaker 1: I'm actually it's a boy this time.
Speaker 2: The name still staying the same.
Speaker 1: It's a boy having a boy.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're lying. Is the name still staying the same. You're trying to fucking his life.
Speaker 4: If it is a boy, you're trying to fuck his life up out the gate. So life would be so rough if you a nigga and that is your name. But at the same time, by the time he's fifteen, he will have a rep of don't funk with him because.
Speaker 2: He whooping it. Oh he's gonna have that anyway.
Speaker 4: Because if that was my name and I was a dude whooping niggas or you just the cool thist nigga in the building used to cause somebody's gonna try you. If that's this generation a little bit softer bro, more understanding, it's.
Speaker 3: Perfect for me now because I ain't got to go through his ship later on again, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, you got it. That's a different bag you gotta deal with.
Speaker 3: You know, it ain't because this one has a dad. Don't know what your daddy, daddy brom.
Speaker 2: It was so flagrant, but it was fun.
Speaker 1: It was accurate. That collected like when it collected. So like all that sneak all that sneakerheads ship and all of that, that ain't my bag.
Speaker 3: You got a dad and you got plenty of uncles, so that's that's not my thing.
Speaker 2: The boy you see the pen, that's a lie.
Speaker 1: It's a boy, bro.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. That's cool. When these cameras on. We can't believe her. I'll asked you when we cut the camera.
Speaker 6: Off, right, when the cameras on, you can't believe her. It can't be trusted, You cannot trust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I I really, really, really just.
Speaker 2: It's like the true.
Speaker 1: I love being a boy man. I don't need another meat.
Speaker 2: You know, like you can still have another meet another you and male version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because reason lesbian and I mean it's kind of like having a son.
Speaker 2: Can we just wrap this ship up? What we never played videos there?
Speaker 6: No, we don't, right, like we understand you need to get this off your chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we have to talk about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we we got other stuff, Like the transitions around this place is just horrendous.
Speaker 2: What time we like one thirty? That that what we just did. It's its own fucking show, right.
Speaker 4: I feel like we need to cut the ship off, start over again, come back with the happy ship.
Speaker 3: No, we always got to end on a happy note. We don't want people angry the press when they go to bed.
Speaker 2: It's bad energy. He got a point there. You have weird, wild ass dreams when you go to sleep on bad energy. We're going to sleep after eating chicken. I just smoked pre sid.
Speaker 3: I agree because my son is me, but it's okay because he ain't a cry baby type ship.
Speaker 2: I don't mean nothing. I just know that was wrong.
Speaker 3: So I told everybody like four years, like after I had jelly Bean.
Speaker 1: It was always like, man, I want to have a son. I want to have a son. I want to have a son. But it was like about it, like I don't know what the fuck to do with a boy.
Speaker 2: That's why I said it. But I wasn't gonna have no more kids.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know what to do with a boy, like I don't like and and being quite honest, like for me from like what I've seen, like because I have this whole plan about all of these girl things, because it's like when you look at girl clothes, they damned have a whole store full of ship and then they just throw the boys over in the corner like two racks because boys are wearing girl clothes.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's not the infants, no, that's that's so for me, it's like the cutest boy clothes. It's like, does it always have to be a Nike outfit? Like it's always like a Nike jogger outfit.
Speaker 2: But it's just different.
Speaker 1: It's not that they're not cool, like you know, ger animals or whatever.
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying thea.
Speaker 3: But that's usually what Like, they don't put a lot of effort into designing the boy clothes, is what I'm saying. They don't really put a lot of effort into design in the book. Like when you look at the girl clothes, it's like, even if it's ship that I wouldn't dress my daughter in, they actually have girl clothes where it's like, damn, that's like a mini.
Speaker 1: Fashionista type ship.
Speaker 3: Like they actually put them in some ship. But then it's like the boys, it's like they got them barbecue sandals and it's like they dressed like little they dress them like little mini cedric entertainers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Africans always be having Yeah, now you sandals like that. I know.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that they never put lotion on the before they put them on. They don't care. That's a waste of money to Africans.
Speaker 6: Here, if we done got to the point where those are your sayings, the choice they live on dirt roads, they're not you.
Speaker 4: See a super dark dude or like the silk shirt with khaki shorts.
Speaker 2: He's definitely got the shoes.
Speaker 1: And then it's like.
Speaker 3: So so like we were in the sort of them, uh and I was seeing stuff like if we were going by, and I was like, dang, like this boy stuff is real like it it looked like little miniature old man like he's gonna be, you know, like you take baby pictures with a spatula type ship. Like I don't know, it's just they do boy clothes so much different than girl clothes women.
Speaker 2: That's all we put here for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boy, I hope you had a happy birthday. Look pret some I'm a buy him a pair of barbecue sandals from Children's Place, because that's the best place.
Speaker 2: To get barbecue.
Speaker 4: You you kind of got to. They ain't got too many other choices. I would rather you just get him some nice socks.
Speaker 2: You either gotta get you not doing no walking. We carry him everywhere. You some socks put off bottom shield my man's and barbecue sandals. Bro, you either gotta wear them.
Speaker 4: Daddy, don't stand for no ship like that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm a purpose like when I know, like.
Speaker 2: You probably caught them already.
Speaker 1: Well, no until officially Friday.
Speaker 2: Give my man some yeasies.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Why why don't you want to get them barbecue sanders? Why I want to pay eighty dollars for a pair of shoes and you only get fit for two days?
Speaker 2: Because why would you put my man's in barbaro?
Speaker 3: And then they had so so there was a set today right there.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 1: There was a set today.
Speaker 3: It had like the little plaid shirt with the little shorts and the socks and like the barbecue sanders in the little for door hat.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They get the questions. No, I wouldn't say. Now that's a r j's jeans. Dressed like that he was he was looking.
Speaker 1: For I said, suspenders and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told you, like like.
Speaker 2: Cedric the entertainer, he had tapwan and boat shoes.
Speaker 6: Hold on, now, I gotta wear boat shoes to wear they come, bitch straight.
Speaker 2: Anybody dressed like.
Speaker 3: That drink past blue Riff appreciate. It wasn't hard for her to shot for h J. But now he wanted to do his wear crocks. He used to be flying ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I hate cross with a passion. They mother is so comfortable.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: We was out mother like, and neither one of us got you know what. But that's the thing about baby that's not baby like. We are so comfortable, like we don't have to glam up to do ship. Like our entire Saturday, like we was just out. Both of us had on crocks and ship. We were just kicking it the whole day. We was kicking it and we had some.
Speaker 8: Comfort my gardening shoes, newborn clothes, yo.
Speaker 2: Them infant closing with brute bru Man before Dion Cole got a hold. I remember I got some brute for Christmas when I was like twelve.
Speaker 3: Stole right, yes, she said, and then they be the same colors green, blue and tan. So one of the things I saw today it was like a navy but it had like the it had like the salmon color, like it had like a salmon color, like built and something on it, like it was a little accessories. But then it's like even Salmon's it seems like it's just old. No, it's not that, it's just it seemed like if for a baby, it seems sure as like it's like bro taking his fucking newborn pictures. Then he already got a loan out, like.
Speaker 2: Baby blues and like that stupid as split pee green. But that's what presaying like.
Speaker 3: It's always the same colors green, blue and tan, does it?
Speaker 2: You can find some oranges and.
Speaker 3: Then it's like but with the girls, you got the pinks, the purples, the yellows, the oranges. They do so much. And I should have took a picture because we were in Marshall's today. We was looking for I was trying to get some seeing if they had a thing for some luggage for me. Oh, speaking of Marshalls, y'all know what I bought today. I bought a cane that has like if folds out and turns into a seat.
Speaker 2: So I'm taking it on vacation with me.
Speaker 3: So if I get tired you need to sit down, I can just fold my cane out and turn it into a chair.
Speaker 2: Twenty bucks, bro, there's.
Speaker 1: Some old person out here who really needed that. They should have got it first.
Speaker 2: They take them time to get through the door.
Speaker 1: And appreciate it gives easter. But you're like, when I tell you, it was like.
Speaker 3: The isle and a half of boy stuff and it was all blue, tan, green, and then all of a sudden you go over and it was literally like you know how on the TV ship it was like hello and then light up. That was all girls and it was like four hours old. What it took you forty years, cold, forty.
Speaker 4: One years and three babies to realize they don't give a fuck about niggas We get on the internet and scream it all day that y'all don't care. Hey, y'all tell us to shut the fuck up and stop bitching. But it took you it's some baby clothes to realize.
Speaker 1: It's just I've always felt like that. I've always felt like that about you know, I've always felt like that about boy clothes, Like they don't really give them a lot of variety of stuff, and it's like unless it's like when I see boys that are dressed like really really cute, and it's not like the Teddy Bears and the Drafts and ship it is Polo or Nike or like something like that. Yeah, pretty standard Jordan's And they put them in a Nike outfit and then they had a little bracelet on them in a little hat and lose.
Speaker 2: Caps to worry about. No, it's not even that.
Speaker 1: It's like they let my boss it ain't they broke. They need their body to regulated.
Speaker 4: You gotta protect the soft spot put put them stupid.
Speaker 1: And the rebranded kids. I'm doing pregnant form. That's terrible trends because I can. I can charge fifty dollars for that. We were so good for a while. That can charge fifty dollars a month for that. Niggas is freaking when it kind of pregnant women.
Speaker 2: It's crazy period. It's crazy. Yeah, I don't know pregnant. How are you into that?
Speaker 3: It pops like niggas is really into that. Because back because back when, back when I was like really really active, back when I was really really active.
Speaker 1: I remember I told you we used to be in those retweet groups where we would retweet other people links to get them traffic for their content. And sometimes it was pregnant.
Speaker 2: And this is people, it's too interesting and.
Speaker 3: Don't let you be lactating. Oh they love them titty squirt milk square videos.
Speaker 2: That's that's too much.
Speaker 1: Like you got a baby in you and I said one hundred dollars to watch you, and you letting this nigga pound you out, wraw dog.
Speaker 3: There are pregnant gang bangs, believe it or not. Not even just regular one on one pregnant pregnant.
Speaker 2: Gang like your freak bag way too deep.
Speaker 3: They're literally pregnant gang buns. And it's like and then you wonder, like bro so is at least wanted them to dad or is.
Speaker 2: This just age freaky? Bro is is such a wide open one. I don't let nasty work.
Speaker 1: Of age crazy?
Speaker 2: Why is that such a shock? Hey? But you know what need to.
Speaker 3: But I mean it ain't no different there there have been plenty niggas. It's probably niggas watching right now. Who if not somebody who is pregnant the main one calling everything kinky. I felt like he didn't probably knock somebody mucus plug loose. Oh nah, no, I'm talking about it. It's nigga, pre said the gang bang is. Oh see your baby head gonna come out looking like a cannon.
Speaker 2: But kicked the rap.
Speaker 6: That's nasty, like bro getting gang bag while you like six months it is nasty work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you lac take the just and you know they got baby ox sports. That's crazy dressing your baby like that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come on, bro, that's definitely a nigga. Who do taxes?
Speaker 1: Please go to bed.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't even know what the rule bag look like. No but.
Speaker 3: Yeah but no out everything will be officially released on.
Speaker 1: Friday about the sex of the baby.
Speaker 2: Wheels.
Speaker 3: And it's so funny because I I did like I was always like, man, I want to finally have my boy. I want to finally have my boy. And then I started thinking about it and I was like, I really don't want them pizzing on my seat. And we got a nice thing going with all girls in the house. Not having to change that dynamic would be nice because once the boy is in the picture, it's like, shit is.
Speaker 2: Different, everything everything, Like.
Speaker 3: It's just when you were used to having all women in the house, because you gotta look at Pops ain't been there and what four or five years now? So well, I guess when he does finally get out and come home, it'll be like, hey, you take that nigga and show him what to do, Like.
Speaker 4: You gotta you just gotta chock all of your experience with you holding other people's and then you can show the whole here.
Speaker 2: Because because okay, you have sex toys. Just throw the strap phone.
Speaker 3: CONFU because okay, so this is my thing. Like so look, pre said safists everywhere. I hate it. But when you first okay, so when you first party training them, like do you teach them sitting down? Did they sit down with a winner? Like like I don't know. I don't know because out of all the nephews that I have, like I wasn't around for like a potty training part that was like I've changed boy diapers before and even then it's like.
Speaker 2: You got to make sure his nuts and that and that's the thing. And it's like and it's like.
Speaker 1: Boys video, I know that y'all have sensitive nuts. So even like tapping with too much pressure funcks y'all up. So it's like I don't want to be trying to wipe his balls because his doodoo wanting and I press too hard and fucking stomach up or something.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know how this works. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Luckily luckily luckily, Well, you know what the good thing is is dealing with the boy.
Speaker 2: I take care of him.
Speaker 3: This is something where parenting comes in that even though I've been a parent longer, he would be able to teach me because he has a boy.
Speaker 2: So worry about.
Speaker 3: Everywhere because that because with me, I create a baby. Butdey that's wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Can't squirt.
Speaker 1: Pressure washes nuts.
Speaker 2: You was just worried about wife and wine.
Speaker 9: Just like the nigga ain't gonna be on full speed you car out of the gate, or you're gonna be tough as leather, gonna be light scared.
Speaker 2: We don't know. They ain't gonna come out my color.
Speaker 6: You're not that far off the light skin spectrum either, so you're not as close as he is.
Speaker 2: Tough as leathers tough?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I have them aim at cheerios?
Speaker 3: What okay, appreciate she's taught as they sitting down, but he naturally stands.
Speaker 2: Up seeing that's like little boys, and she's like, bro.
Speaker 3: Don't bring me no motherfucking grasshopper, no sh because I'm punching you in that Like.
Speaker 2: When you say cheerios, we throw cheerios in the toilet. Toiletlet you have them.
Speaker 1: They move around.
Speaker 3: That's not get to make more of a mess because cheerios don't stay in one spot.
Speaker 1: They float. They do that in a bowl of milk.
Speaker 6: But you want to but you want to aim at the cheriat right, so at least if you aiming at the cheerios which are floating in the water.
Speaker 2: We're trying to teach you where to shoot the pits. Stay in the water.
Speaker 6: Also, now got a boy, just lift the tulet see up. That saves you a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: Now, because there's some grown niggas.
Speaker 10: That miss Just be drunk or high, mostly drunk, or be like three o'clock in the morning. Pistol without your pistle without your glasses, piss prison without your glasses is Fransy does.
Speaker 2: First of all, how can you not aim?
Speaker 4: But you know what, Brown, I can't see that you ever be sleep? And then turn the light on fresh out to sleep. You can't see a damn thing. Your eyes gotta in adjusted, but you gotta pee, so you're really not worried about your.
Speaker 6: Hands in the bathroom first and tell your light trying before you walk fully in theres be.
Speaker 2: Like as long as I peel myself.
Speaker 3: But well, no, like with my pops in the house. Like by the time it gets to that, Oh.
Speaker 4: He doesn't gonners, you're gonna be kicking it with Pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's probably gonna make him a pair out of a gator he killed.
Speaker 4: He he gonna be rough as a bitch. He gonna catching the imagine being catching the rabbits in the backyard. Imagine being ten on how to put a water heater in.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's a muh ten year olds out here, Bro, year life.
Speaker 4: He gonna be fifteen country is a bitch fielding ultimate Yeah, I mean, but don't.
Speaker 2: Don't do do he like have an infinity for cars? Like besides wrestling, what else the dog likes to do his baby mama? You know what? And with that said, I like, thank everybody for coming.
Speaker 3: We are not done because we got to talk about this shit. So imagine being suicidal, right, I know this transition would, but imagine being suicidal and you jump off the Golden gate bridge. Live, well, you live because they sick a niggas jumping off to the so it's a safety net down there. So not only do you take the al because you know your plans was spoiled.
Speaker 2: I feel like they should rest you, Bro.
Speaker 1: They charged the nigga thirty five thousand for rescue fees.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, if you didn't want to kill yourself that bad, then you definitely don't want.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 3: Nothing Bro charging me thirty five thousand because I didn't want to beer no more.
Speaker 4: Live to live to live, Yes, but that's a good idea. Why men walking, you don't do that? Put in safety, no noe of that fucking home bridge.
Speaker 6: They put that gate up. I thought they that you can't get you can't get over with her. Now they put a big ass gate up that you can't mm hmm. And because even if you try to scale it and you get to the top y, imagine like extra spiky or has got the barb wire on it, so you can't do it.
Speaker 2: I know that we probably shouldn't be making light of the now we hear now, but were.
Speaker 4: Here like imagine like but imagine like you stood there for like a minute and a half and you got like your coldest batman like monologue off that like just between you and God, and now you jump it is a safety and that caught you, like damn.
Speaker 2: I thought I ate that one. You told me you didn't see the net down there. I thought, I ate down I thought I was coming to you God. I left the voice and out and everything. When you look down, you didn't see the net. You didn't see something that looked like a net. Maybe he thought he was gonna overshoot it. He said, I got your bitch.
Speaker 1: Now, because I mean if that was the point, I think I were like a win and break it or something so I can catch a little height on it.
Speaker 2: Thirty five hundred to save.
Speaker 1: No, no, thirty five thousand.
Speaker 2: Thirty five racks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, yeah, just take me to jail at that thirty five racks?
Speaker 2: That that is a lexus thirty thirty five racks. Damn, Now you gotta go to work. Put it okay?
Speaker 4: So you was already trying to kill yourself, so life wasn't really worth living. You think I'm just not gonna find another way to do it after you charge me thirty five thousand?
Speaker 1: The fuck a part?
Speaker 3: What if the whole reason why he was suicidal was because he was having financial trouble.
Speaker 2: I had the State of California just sucked out up.
Speaker 4: But they gotta get their money back somehow from them, from them fires they just had.
Speaker 2: So that makes sense. Thirty five thirty five thousands, Like.
Speaker 3: You could have lost everything and been killing yourself because you was in debt or maybe you know what I'm saying. And then they like and the thirty five bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: Can we please talk about Jerryshaw?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Jeredshaw is a US basketball player who was arrested for drug smuggling in Indonesia.
Speaker 2: I heard about this in the NBA.
Speaker 1: So the crazy thing about it.
Speaker 2: Is what they got over there Indonesia. Ain't that like Indo?
Speaker 3: So former n cua A basketball player Jered Shaw, he's thirty four, was arrested in Indonesia after allegedly ordering thc candies from Thailand. Yeah, but Indonesia has some of the strictest drug laws in the world. Literally, he's facing firing squad the smuggling weed. So and I'm like, have we learned nothing about niggas not knowing the laws the world?
Speaker 2: I got So you are in.
Speaker 3: A place with literally the strictest drug laws to the point where you can face life in prison or the death penalty. And you was like, you know what, I'm gonna order some weed candy to share with the team and get it mailed.
Speaker 4: Well, you got it figured because it was did you say it was candy? You knew it was.
Speaker 2: It was so supposed to smell.
Speaker 1: It was one hundred and thirty two pieces of weed candy.
Speaker 3: So then on So then on top of that, he's been banned, He's been banned for life from the basket from the Basketball League and now faces a possible life sentence or or the death penalty it found guilty. And over there it's the firing squad. So getting popped because you wanted to get the team high as wild, like no part of you decided to learn what you was up against if you got caught with all these drugs. Over there, they broke Britney Grinder was detained for how long?
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 4: Other countries probably could choose to like have a heart and just be like, bro, you're not from over here.
Speaker 2: We'll just get the fuck out bad. They just hate Americans. Don't come back right? Can you give them a reason that?
Speaker 3: It's like how we tell black people don't like you already know cops hat this, bro, don't give them an extra reason. You know, niggas don't like Americans. And he was like, you know what, we should be cool.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you just get the recipe?
Speaker 4: You know, just get the recipe and then come home and make you so.
Speaker 3: The Associated Press reports that about five hundred and thirty people are currently on death brow in Indonesia, and most of them are drug charges. Bro ain't like most of them was like rape or murdered Most of the people on death row is on death row.
Speaker 2: For drug charges. That's where where indol comes from.
Speaker 3: So the country last carried out executions in July twenty sixteen, including executing three foreign citizens.
Speaker 4: I bet they'd be happy. It's a vision. I found out that the shoot as American.
Speaker 3: So he was arrested at his apartment on May seventh, after the airport police raided his apartment on suspicion of drugs smuggling. So airport police told the outlet that they had received the package. No, airport police told the outlet that it received a package sent from Thailand to Shaw's address, where they found one hundred and thirty two pieces of Delta nine thc cannabis candidates. Wait, he admitted that he ordered it, so he.
Speaker 1: He no, he's in the he ordered the weed from Thailand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, and he told the police he ordered the candies for his teammates.
Speaker 2: So he admitted to ordering it. He don't see, he don't want to, damn. And he got a G league. I thought he was the end of it. The league is the.
Speaker 3: Okay, gonna go down further down it. But yeah, he's played in the Indonesian Basketball League since twenty twenty two following several years in the G League.
Speaker 2: But the because you're not good enough to actually make a living basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but his team immediately fired him or breach of contract following his arrest, and he's been banned for life over that charge.
Speaker 2: Nigga's the end of his life.
Speaker 1: Something now.
Speaker 3: Although cannabis has it's been decriminalized in Thailand, where he ordered it from since twenty fourteen. Indonesia again has some of the world's strictest drug laws, so in the past the country has carried out executions of a drug charges.
Speaker 1: Be a firen squad.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what your day is like when.
Speaker 1: You and it's so hard to feel sorry for him, Like I won't say it, so I feel bad that you can get clapped over weeds.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, it's hard to feel bad because fucking dummy.
Speaker 6: Well, we can't say that because Delta nine is considered to have the highest potency or in potential for abuse and is not acceptable for medical use on any federal level.
Speaker 2: So even the fans be like, Noah, Niggas, that's it's not legal, But he knew the rules of the country.
Speaker 1: Thanks freaking night. She's a good night y'all. Me me let me know if you want blue or brown barbecue Sanders.
Speaker 2: Baby brown to be authentic. I don't. I told you so brown, But yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Pre saying people think they can out smart stuff or be the one to get away with stuff, right. That's like even when people be going through all that to smuggle weed on the cruises and ship, I'm like alcohol, it's different because it's like alcohol not illegal.
Speaker 1: They just you know, they confiscate whatever.
Speaker 3: But it's like depending on where you at and you trying to like smuggle drugs and ship, Like even when it's legal for states, Federals still don't fuck with that ship. So I'm like international waters and you know.
Speaker 4: It would be funny. For some o ass reason, people seem to think that they're.
Speaker 2: The only people with the Internet.
Speaker 4: So you make a video on TikTok and a tutorial on how you smuggle shit onto a cruise ship, and then when you get to the cruise ship, motherfucker is showing you your video and saying, hey, either you give it up.
Speaker 3: Or you gotta get thank you for she said, you can get weed when you get off the boat. It ain't never that serious for high as given a junkie. And that's what I said. And it's like when people smuggle that No, that's that's for real. But it's really really crazy because like Wan said, like they will give a step by step. So one of the guys went on he posted a video because on his Instagram story, he went posting all of this shit about the weed allowed whatever they had, and somebody sent it to.
Speaker 2: The cruise ship.
Speaker 3: They saw that shit, so they came knocking on the door, did it say, and they confiscated all of the shit.
Speaker 11: Bro, you're not finna be out here fucking up my experience, like a right, look, people snitch understand because they don't.
Speaker 2: Want you up the experience.
Speaker 3: I just I hate when people try to compare weed to alcohol when it's like it's different. Because if I'm sitting here and just say I have back in my bottom and I'm sipping, that's not doing anything for y'all.
Speaker 1: But I'm pregnant.
Speaker 3: If y'all was sitting here smoking weed and shit, that affects me, not just y'all. So it's like, I don't, I don't know, I don't, I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Me drinking only gets me drug. He's smoking weed could get all of y'all high. That's that's that's what we just say here.
Speaker 3: And then you have people like they go out and they on their balconies and ship, and then it's like somebody next to them smoking. It's like, it's not that I care about people smoking weed, but it's like I don't smoke, so I don't want to smell that. I don't want to go out and smell like weed and shit. Themn motherfuckers get to pat me like, bro, that wasn't me that niggas had that good ship next door, Like.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you fuck up my experience.
Speaker 3: That's why I like Edibles brit said, you are not above the law. How many times do motherfuckers need to be reminded and made an example out of it? That's why it's hard for me to feel sorry for him, Like I can say that it's fucked up that drugs is enough to get a nigga you know, lit up and ship.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if that's on your docket at like six thirty and now that's all you can think about from the time you wake.
Speaker 3: Ups, Like because they they blind folks, you don't they That's I think they blind folks.
Speaker 4: I mean, but like, I don't think you would want to see a hundred nigga shoot.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, because that's just overkilled.
Speaker 4: Because I'm pretty sure one gonna land a headshot. You don't have to in the clip.
Speaker 2: My body is no longer here pre sid.
Speaker 3: I hate having to smell it. There's a whole family of people smelling like it. At Chuck e Cheese today, I was so annoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could give you a headache when you're not prepared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like now, sorry.
Speaker 6: Now, my baby high for no reason because y'all do not spray Colonne for y'all come in here now.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I would rather you just smell like we because once you start putting it on top of it, that's extra discuss ye come in here.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I don't have a problem with you know, people smoking like me. I just I prefer I prefer as me. I have like when I do like like cones and ship but it's like it's not a like ree when as soon as re opens her room doors, like it's just it smells like nothing.
Speaker 1: But weed, and I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 3: Do your room smell like weed, because if not, then you need to text her and tell her how to not do this.
Speaker 2: I don't smoke in the house. She don't. She don't.
Speaker 6: There's you know the candles that I like, the one I have in the front area. That's an older eater candle, so literally and it absorbs the smell.
Speaker 2: I okay.
Speaker 4: Like, well, so if she keeping the weed in her room, it's confined and there my weed is more in an open space because I keep it downstairs in the living room behind it.
Speaker 1: It can't be that because my living room smell like weed and I got in that jar.
Speaker 2: I do got a jar that might it not? I keep it yard.
Speaker 3: I think it's just because like after she smell like her clothes and ship when she got like it, it's embedded in it. So what precid I just think it's trashy as fuck.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 3: It's a place and a time, especially as a woman. Don't get me started. Yeah, and that's the thing, and it's like.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check it.
Speaker 4: I'm playing ski ball hot, don't fuck you, I'm playing.
Speaker 2: I'm playing all the games high as fuck.
Speaker 3: And it's fine when you don't carry it with you. Like it's not and it's not a smell that's like yeah, Like I think only people who like really really smoke care for the smell because they're used to it. And it's like when that's not your thing, it's like.
Speaker 4: You know, if you're crazy, Like I feel like maybe because I'm like, I don't smell it.
Speaker 2: No more like well people, and that could be another thing.
Speaker 4: Like I'll be sitting in the living room. You too, I be sitting in the living room chilling, no walk down. It's like, god damn, I'm like, I don't look what you like. Man, you smell like weed. I was like, bro, I don't smell it. I don't smell with your smell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that that'd be my thing. I just I hate to have to be in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: We're playing ski ball high, We're gonna do the little basketball game high and I think Jack still got like the Simpsons four player.
Speaker 3: And then it's like to say, we're going somewhere and for whatever reason, motherfucker get pulled over. Motherfucker ain't smoked none in the car, but because you were in my car smelling like we they're like, oh, well, we got probable calls that's true.
Speaker 2: Like bruh, because you like you know, so now I want to punch you.
Speaker 1: In your ship unnecessarily being fucked with because now you got me and some shit because you came out smelling like something I don't even do.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: Why my mom texting me asked about buying a PlayStation Mikey for his birthday.
Speaker 1: I ain't never known the powder head to just oh damn, bro, that coke loud like the.
Speaker 4: Fuck because mother coke kids in the corner, all jittery.
Speaker 6: Coke kids be the life of the party. Crack kids be in the corner all jittery.
Speaker 3: Uh pre say, it definitely causes unnecessary negative Yeah. And it's like and and and it's and being residual, like you being around the motherfucker who smoke all the time. Then it's like I go to work and my ship smells like weed because you dropped me off, Like, bro, I can't walk in here smelling like this and ship.
Speaker 2: I have a coworker I used to.
Speaker 10: Get in trouble all the time like that her Boyshrien be coming smoking when she comes here and smell like her.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, man, go get some cherry blossom or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's and that's the thing. And it's like, that's what I don't like. You drinking don't make me smell like alcohol.
Speaker 4: That's how I wasn't like car just smell. I used to hate it when you, like before I became like a heavy, heavy smoker. I used to hate it when he would give me rides to work because like even he could pick me up completely sober.
Speaker 2: I ain't had a blunt all day.
Speaker 4: But because you smoke all the time in this car, your car just smells like we so sitting in here, and then when you get out, you smell.
Speaker 1: Like Yeah, it's like, bro, I was I remember bad, but.
Speaker 2: That ship gets in your clothes and his sticks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that that's why I don't think people understand, like when they defend it so much, it's like, bro, no, it's that residual ship can carry over to me. And I'm not even the one smoking.
Speaker 3: If I'm over here drinking and minding my fucking business, and ship like, do you not go start smelling like fucking chin and juice?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you get did you close start breathing on niggame like vot shut up?
Speaker 3: It'll hit you here, but you ain't gonna go home with your motherfucking hoodie, Like damn nigga was drinking that ship loud, Like no.
Speaker 2: That's all I feel about. Chicken weren't too much perfume.
Speaker 3: Man, That's another thing for I've been like going to a school and a kid. I'm like, did the motherfuckers smug a weed in a backpack?
Speaker 2: Seven in the morning? Being that loud trauma?
Speaker 3: Bro with no, I'm talking about Craig Montosory. When I was taking the kids to school. It's not high school, but it's like because they didn't got out like you said with pool, Pop's uncle or whoever dropping them off and ship and shipp to mama sometimes too, and it's like because they in the car and get out and they walking by their.
Speaker 2: Look book bag and she little timmy don't know no better.
Speaker 3: It's like, Bro, you're definitely gonna get called in the office with CPS like you.
Speaker 2: Just sitting in the back for snacks, want the Starbucks and everything.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate that one of my kids, like we we would have to have a conversation respectfully. Yeah, like cause you gotta you gotta be careful with that ship because it's it's it is. It was certain people who I'm like, no, I'm okay if I needed a ride, because I'm like, I can where I'm going. I can't get out swim like weed, and I already know what it's going to be like I can't do.
Speaker 2: It and being.
Speaker 6: No which one the one indoor or the one outdoor?
Speaker 3: So before we go, there are two videos that I found really funny. They're not related to anything. They were just fucking funny to me, and I felt like I needed to share them because I ain't been on here in a while.
Speaker 4: We should have shared the US video I'll put in the group Yeah I live for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I just went back because I was like, how where did you fuck up?
Speaker 3: Pre don't piss me off, pree talking about I definitely don't enter places that smell like weed or old chicken grease. Remember whenever we was getting ready to go out, it seemed like Dad would always fucking I used to be so mad, like, bro, you ain't cooked nothing all day? You had all As soon as I get in the shower and I was ready and ship, all of a sudden, you fucking in here, battering pork chops and all this shit.
Speaker 2: Bro, I used to be pissed.
Speaker 3: I would literally I would literally run try to run through to get out the door so they wouldn't stick to me. And sure ship to me like you in the frying chicken like, bro, just drive, just let them one do down.
Speaker 1: So we try to.
Speaker 2: Because that ship was crazy. We old chicken grees is crazy. Who do you hang out with? You? I have never smelled like chicken grease.
Speaker 4: And I will say I may smell like weed and some nice klown, but check by.
Speaker 2: Meat when you come home. Yo Yo Yo dropped the new lead of the Dome videos about the meats as that's my brown check on my shoes.
Speaker 4: I was, I was cleaning up and when I got done, I was a time.
Speaker 3: I was scrolling and it and it popped up like I don't always see everything, you know how Facebook is and ship, but I was scrolling and sad.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, look at my babies.
Speaker 3: Brit was like a random shout out to me for chiming in on our podcast last week.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was almost a guess on that yesterday.
Speaker 3: So we are we already know how we feel about like grown men being slapped is already funny, but this ship just happy, just no, because the react the reaction to this, like, can you play.
Speaker 1: This video please?
Speaker 2: Indoor outdoor?
Speaker 1: It's the outdoors, the first one odoor.
Speaker 2: Dre dream what dray dra dude. Now the nigga stopped and smoked a cigarette.
Speaker 1: So I want you to rewind it and then pause it right away.
Speaker 3: The replay it and then and this pause it right away. So note this man has glasses and a hat on.
Speaker 2: Cigrette.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've already lit cigarette at that glasses and a hat. Now go ahead and play.
Speaker 1: It, smacking both off at once, and then this is all Mike Parking lit his fucking watch afrigatting slap.
Speaker 4: Yo. I don't know how I would feel if I slapped the out you and you check your watch, and then I proceed the slap you again and then you hit your cigarette.
Speaker 6: No, he hit the cigarette before the second slap, Hey dream Dream check his watch. Slap okay, so I have to smoke out.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was slapped again for not taking the first slap serious enough that you thought it was cool to hit your cigarette.
Speaker 3: And he said, because he's about to unlive, you think he got the toul on it hi might he was a little bit too cool to get slapped.
Speaker 2: Bro, you slap me twice.
Speaker 4: I didn't do nothing, Charlie. When you slap a nigga, everybody gotta die.
Speaker 3: But it's funny because he said he was like, you're talking like you got animosity or something.
Speaker 1: That slap definitely has some animosity on it.
Speaker 3: But it's the guy reaction in the back after the slap happened, playing one more time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's let's watch in the grad because I think he gave him the cigarette and drag dra my nigga pulled his pants up and okay, so so this looked like this was about to be a jumper.
Speaker 3: Like no, he looked like he was shocked at the slap at first, but.
Speaker 4: I feel like, bro his pants up, yeah, Bro, the gray like he was waiting for him to, okay, do something.
Speaker 2: Now, all Bro, that two niggas go.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad if he would have blue folks.
Speaker 6: That Yeah you have twice, dude, Charlie Murphy said. When somebody gets.
Speaker 2: He challenged them to a duel in real time twice. Right.
Speaker 3: There was something about getting open handed, like if you have a choice as a man, would you rather a nigga, punch you and knock you out or slap.
Speaker 2: Me punch because if you slap me, now I gotta see.
Speaker 4: People, no Braki might slap you to sleep.
Speaker 2: That's see.
Speaker 6: Did you see how that just elevatedspect The slap is already disrespectful, but now I'm sleep from it too.
Speaker 3: I agree said there's so much happening in the short clip. So now the next video is funny because yeah, but no, so it's it's a Walmart video.
Speaker 1: That should kind of tell you all that that video.
Speaker 2: Was just in Walmart, right, like that isn't about niggas in Walmart getting whooped. I don't know, but that's kind of like the theme. It was funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead play the next one. You know, some people take their job too serious. We've seen it before.
Speaker 2: Did the nigga going to cooler and take a red bull?
Speaker 1: So just kill me because this bitch got aimed.
Speaker 3: I don't know if because of how the video shows up on the screen, how clear, like how big it was to y'all.
Speaker 2: In the head, bro her aim is impeccable.
Speaker 3: She did that nigga in the head from back there with a red bull Camp Bulls while.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I feel like this is this is a fair He got his ship off, whatever he stole, he got out of there with it.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, she shot some at him first, he returned fire hard as fucking now. He was close ranged and he hit her in the back with it because she kind of kicked a little.
Speaker 1: But then she picked.
Speaker 3: It up and she launched that motherfucker and hit him right in the back of the head. It's the aim for me, exchange no robbery, especially because definitely a robbery going on.
Speaker 2: Somebody to go see this on the security. Have you ever tried to throw something with back painbroke because he beamed her ship When you do like this and that motherfucking back muscle flex, that shit hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, brit said running back. She wanted to sleep it, see it in slow motion.
Speaker 2: I can't promise you slow motion pick it up. Hit him ship.
Speaker 1: Here the artist, but you gotta look towards his head.
Speaker 2: Player.
Speaker 3: I take no bull off you nickish bro. I don't know, but that bitch needs to be in the fucking a major basic.
Speaker 2: Spanish bro.
Speaker 4: That's racist, I mean, is major League baseball and.
Speaker 1: Not getting a concussion because you're trying.
Speaker 3: To steal rid polat bag. It was that dog food, Like, what the was dog even stealing?
Speaker 2: He probably didn't even need.
Speaker 3: Just go to the store and steal, said, I couldn't be lost prevention. I could never care that much.
Speaker 2: No man working at Walmart.
Speaker 4: I've seen some of the craziest ship I've seen a black dude beat up the white security guard because she's taking her job to a serious Now they always I don't know if it's still the same, but what they used to tell the lost Provincial people is that as long as you detained them on the premises, which is basically the store, if you can get them while we're in this building, cool. Once they get out of the store, let it be. You just gotta write a report, get the footage of the camera. You know who not to let in this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: She probably ain't even worked there long enough to cover that back injury. Like Shorty ran out.
Speaker 3: The They might not cover it because she was fucking chasing them in, antagonizing them. And they tell you the leading people alone, she ain't LP.
Speaker 4: That bitch is a cashier, so you already was out of your jurisdiction while you're not on your register, again, Why you not mine of your business? I used to see people stealing Walmart all the time. I'm not doing nothing about it.
Speaker 1: You were, Bro, That's why I'm not supposed to. She was mad about that.
Speaker 2: Ship, especially when they started opening up the like that.
Speaker 4: She got faded because like they opened up the lawn and garden side of the building.
Speaker 2: So folks was.
Speaker 4: Like, Bro, you asking co worker like y'all not putting no LP back there. Y'all pretty much just asking us to stop niggas. We're not doing that, not at all. So Bro ran out with like a handful of fucking DVDs. Sure he caught him like three ft out of the door. He turned around, jabbed her day and the ship. Then he celebrated on her pre.
Speaker 1: Said what if that was her bad? Though?
Speaker 3: He don't look like he was nobody b d. He looked like he was the bottom. No broly back one more time and look at his demeanor. He looked like he was the bottom.
Speaker 2: Well I guess he. I guess the b is covered how you walk? He was not the bottle.
Speaker 1: This little man from bobbing and everything.
Speaker 2: So hard.
Speaker 10: M h.
Speaker 1: Kay, huh, that's she crazy?
Speaker 2: Who then was recording.
Speaker 4: Niggas don't prevent nothing. They just pulled their phone out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, a bottom does. He did move like a bottom.
Speaker 2: The day up to the bottom. I don't think the LBGT community watches this chef.
Speaker 3: I got hit that hard with a yachtzi cut. You know how thick y'all know how thick the plastic is a y cut?
Speaker 2: Or play in the dark.
Speaker 1: No, so we was in the dark.
Speaker 2: You're just setting.
Speaker 3: We weren't playing YACHTI so we were in the dark and we used to do this thing like it was similar to how I remember that one day when we went to El Greco and I just had my phone recording just everything that was talking about today. I used to have this black tape recorder like the old school joint like where if you pull out the handle like you can carry it and ship. He remember you used to You had to push the play and the record button down at the same time with the tape.
Speaker 1: So we were just playing.
Speaker 3: We just used to have blank taste, so we was just recording, was just playing this ship. So somebody had the fucking idea to turn out the light and throw something and it was all fun of games. The niggas was laughing and playing and ship and I threw something but it hit Anthony.
Speaker 1: He got mad. It's like we weren't all playing. This probably saw you too, the right your fucking back.
Speaker 3: So this nigga, it wasn't even hard when I threw and he picked up a yachti cup and he beamed that motherfucker like dog did her in the back, but he beaming this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: It hit me in the forehead.
Speaker 2: I feel like all you heard was a thud and it's somebody going no.
Speaker 3: So it was caught on the tape. You could hear everybody laugh and then all of a sudden because somehow he hit me with the cup, but it doubled back like it hit me twice.
Speaker 2: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: It happened, but it no, it's somehow it like it it. I don't know if it pined in like double tap or what. But you can hear the double tap, everybody laughing, and all a sudden, you hearo, I just start beaking. That motherfucker hurt. That cup was thick as fuck. Gro I had a goose egg on this motherfucker.
Speaker 6: To find all your old tapes, would you sit there and listen to all of them.
Speaker 2: No, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't even scratched the surface in therapy. I don't need to unlike shit else. But you heard like cause he I mean, the motherfucker didn't shoot it twice. It wasn't a boomerang, but you heard it. It was like and then all of a sudden, I just start crying and then to make they but they kept they.
Speaker 1: But then the whole ass niggas like they kept replaying that part on the tape.
Speaker 3: I felt like fucking dog. I felt like Chauncey minutes of society. I want to let everybody down, bro, because why you whole ass niggas keep playing everybody this tape?
Speaker 1: Can we play that game at the shower? It's one of my faves.
Speaker 4: You or you want to throw the yachtzi cup at people, because if we throwing yachzi.
Speaker 2: Cups, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Yes's just you know, I haven't I haven't even figured out what games are being played at the shower. I mean I haven't had the baby shower in sixteen years.
Speaker 2: I gotta.
Speaker 4: Y cups remind me of them red cups from Old Country before.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They're like the plastic is so thick, Like, why does it need to be just thick to shake some dice in it.
Speaker 2: You gotta shake it like twelve, right, it's five.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, we are going to go ahead and get out of here.
Speaker 1: I feel good being bad. I feel good period, honestly, like it's been a rough.
Speaker 3: The rough ride, like between being sick all the time and always being tired and having a fucking energy.
Speaker 1: So now.
Speaker 6: In charge of the bay shower games, we do get show up, so.
Speaker 1: I don't care r me and don't do said, why would we just throw the damn cup?
Speaker 2: Why? I just want to fight? What you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't want to fight you? And are so Friday they do the pod but because I was off on Friday, her tones thank you could like cool with the pie. You can see your homeles she was. She tried to beat me up because of you.
Speaker 2: Sure it was just because of you. She wanted to physically harm me.
Speaker 1: Sure it was just about.
Speaker 4: It wasn't justified. I'm sure it was just it wasn't justified. Sure it wasn't justifying.
Speaker 1: I pause.
Speaker 2: So I had to tell Bread that I knew the rules. Twenty five feet I know feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely made a turn.
Speaker 3: So like now even when I get up, I'm able to be up during the full day. I'm not having to, you know, be in bed all the time because I don't have any energy.
Speaker 1: I am now, and I had to.
Speaker 3: It was hard because I wasn't eating, Like, I didn't have an appetite. I wasn't able to eat or like you know, really drink anything. So I was getting dehydrated a lot, and I was losing weight. Now, if I don't eat every two two and a half hours, get to cutting up and I start feeling signature. So like now all I do is eat and snack on shit, because if I don't.
Speaker 6: Little dude here, you bringing him into the studio the pot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, ain't no crying babies in him up.
Speaker 1: Make it that a button to oh min, ain't gonna be no baby kids like you.
Speaker 2: Wasn't. MA don't want my motherfucker kids.
Speaker 4: And if they was trying to say, and if they was my motherfucker kids, your motherfucker kids wouldn't act like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro. I tell her that he was a pitch ass nigga when he was a kid, So I don't know. I don't know, like he talking about crying babies. I'm gonna make sure you nothing like how you was as the kids to be good.
Speaker 4: He got you as a mama because I had you.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, and I'm bigger than both of you, motherfuckers. I'll funck y'all up live. I'm sure i'll fuck y'all up, especially folks with the broken back.
Speaker 2: He thinks bang, but he think bang with Batman.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck with dog around.
Speaker 4: Put dog in the Boston crab like like how going through Pat McAfee.
Speaker 2: Bro, you gotta hit the walls, walls. That's why I like this now. Walls. We're definitely hit you know what? Think you the walls of jar a wall? But again, who bringing the chicken? Chicken? And the cake is all I need to know. Nigga, you don't eat cake? I do. Nigga, you don't eat cake? Or what kind of cake we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna be no no baby showers have like special kind of cakes, like a bun cake. It's something something fancy. Ain't no fucking birthday cake. Yellowkay, Niggas bring yellow cake? No, don't you yellow nigga yellow cake?
Speaker 1: Whatever me me wants is what's gonna be there. Okay, what is chocolate cake, chocolate chocolate cake? What is chocolate cake?
Speaker 2: Chocolate? What does it consist of?
Speaker 6: Chocolate, chocolate, milk, eggs?
Speaker 1: When you see a chocolate cake, what do you expect to see when you cut into a chocolate cake?
Speaker 2: But what does that mean? It means the cake should be thrown.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you have whatever colored frosting on top, but it should be brown in the middle.
Speaker 3: Because for whatever reason, and this has been a long thing, because.
Speaker 2: You motherfucker Brendon, I say yellow yellow cake with chocolate frog, they be trying to say chocolate cake, yellow cake, frosty chocolate cake. Inside.
Speaker 3: Niggas are always trying to rewrite the rules and they will always advertise, bro, that is not chocolate cake.
Speaker 2: Niggas be trying to play the man.
Speaker 1: That little chocolate cake is chocolate cake. And the frosting right once you put.
Speaker 4: The chocolate flavor in whatever color is, it's just like red velvet, red velvet, and chocolate cake just with red.
Speaker 2: It's just red. It's red chocolate cake that ruined my fucking experience of it. But I understand it. I'm like, I understand.
Speaker 4: But for niggas to say, because we put chocolate frost on yellow cake. It's chocolate cake. It's fucking crazy, y'all gotta stabbed the internet. That's exactly what yellow cake.
Speaker 1: But it's not just the internet thing, like even back then, and I had to think about it, like, bro, motherfuckers us with chocolate cake and then it's just fucking chocolate frosting, and I'm like, bro, it's not chocolate cake.
Speaker 2: It's yellow cake.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, besides chocolate frost and whatever, the frost on yellow cake.
Speaker 3: I only I only eat it with butter cream, like white butter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a different, a different frosty. I just can't remember.
Speaker 1: What brit said. What was you expecting red velvet cake to be?
Speaker 6: We're not having this conversation right he high, not right now, but at that time he was high.
Speaker 3: You want to know a real hot thought, the fact that on most occasions when I am eating, like I don't know if y'all saw the delectable ass pizza potter that I got from Rocky yesterday, that I know.
Speaker 6: God, I swear to God, I moved closer to Rocky and I still don't order as much as I used to.
Speaker 7: Ask Carol Phoenix amazing because so because I could just go get it down, save myself ten bucks.
Speaker 3: Jelly Bean doesn't like pepperoni fu so and I'm not. I'm not a sausage pizza fan unless it's Rockies because Rockies sausage they built different, built different. So yeah, so Rockies got the real sausage, right, So so there's our funk with So they got Italian sausage only pizza and I'm like, no, you know, little baby, and like we need to we need the works. So I got my own pizza. I just got a small for the works with everything on it. So you got your sausage, you got your pepperoni, you got your onions, green peppers, green olives, black olives, dice tomatoes.
Speaker 1: I got extra cheese, extra sauce.
Speaker 2: I hooked that up.
Speaker 3: And it didn't don't like when y'all heat up pizza, how do y'all do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: So either I put it under a paper towel to absorb some of that extra.
Speaker 2: Or I might put one on top of it to absorb the extra grease. Depends on what kind of pizza. But I was like, it does depend because Rockies is Rockies airfry what so I can get that bottom back back where it was it might be.
Speaker 3: I was like mine because it be soft, right, I don't have that problem the crust, Like the outer be crispy, but the bottom.
Speaker 1: That's why I like the.
Speaker 2: Bruh. So I like a little crystal left.
Speaker 1: But my point was like when I put it in the microwave, all of these like when I look at from now, going all the way back of owning microwaves, I'd be forgetting that there's an actual pizza button to reheat pizza with. I always enter.
Speaker 6: The times on certain microwaves and that's not popcorn.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get into the like so now like push and I used the pizza button to reheat, and I was like, bro, this ship is perfect and I think it's just the time.
Speaker 1: I think it's like and like it's a whole setting for it. And I was like, the cheese is perfectly melted, the crust is good.
Speaker 3: Like I was pushing this button before. Everybody that I brought that up to, they was like, dog, I don't use that button.
Speaker 1: We don't start because I.
Speaker 2: People and nobody.
Speaker 6: Used to get when they was kids and they forgot to put the meat out the defrosts where you could have just put that bitch in the microwave, would have did it.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people just don't trust Black people, don't trust the deep rust.
Speaker 4: Well, we trusted to just sit in the walk and sink of water in a summer. Its wrong with black people now, because.
Speaker 6: What fucking pork chops could have been thrown out forty five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Now I got a whole ass whopping.
Speaker 6: We gotta eat fucking noodles because the meat ain't thaw it out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: With that being said, we come to the end of this episode, like, thank you all for tuning in too, uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I got some rockies to go home in this sporadic ass episode and whostly awkward.
Speaker 2: I will tell you tune in next week.
Speaker 6: But ship, we don't know, We don't know if she'll be here. No, I'm fine now, I'm moving your day, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Fine now, you fine, But someday ain't fine.
Speaker 6: I got a job, I got school, I got kids that fucking gotta be out the door at seven in the morning. Yeah, I might move you. What you're doing on Tuesdays? I can't do Tuesdays day Thursday. Well, I mean you come give me anyway, because I was gonna say Tuesdays is jail today, Oh I don't go, but I'm saying like they'll be gone, so you come get anyway.
Speaker 1: It should be keep moving.
Speaker 4: Brog was so upset that I wouldn't work on mother.
Speaker 2: Bro, you ain't even the mama. You should have that the day you should have been there.
Speaker 4: You should have been by the fault the fifty five year old. I ain't got no fucking parents who he's been in the day with.
Speaker 6: Why why he can't work the grade? No he not, No, you ain't nobody mama or daddy. That should be too that you speak of this.
Speaker 2: I guess he must have looked at the calendar because he walked in the room. He was like, you think of my Father's Day. I was like, directly, but maybe I have. I don't know that was on the calendar. Niggas, you don't got no family.
Speaker 6: Nigga work, so you you ain't got no, you ain't nobody's daddy. But yet you're taking off the Father's Day. You a whole fuck nigga. Absolutely, you're not even pretending to be somebody that you're not even helping raise somebody kids, nigga I raised three to say hold on because he is more of a daddy.
Speaker 3: I was like, because he definitely said that, nigga kids, you gotta pay for field trips and all type of random ship speaking the field trip, Now, I got my appetite bag. We need to coordinate something about to eat. I've honestly been on out back for a while, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean here Friday than one, uh, Nigga, I can record a whole poetry podcast on Fridays.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, so he's saying, basically saying it's a cousin days. I mean he leave us all the time. He was leaving you to go to fucking Undstone, not even Brownstone.
Speaker 2: He was leaving me to go hang out with a bunch of niggas that know me. What is fucking crazy?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? It'd be your own now, what are you talking about? One beyond hey.
Speaker 3: If Britain, if Brita didn't just tell us about friends giving and ship, you was gonna look up, bros, gonna be there and.
Speaker 4: Definitely well brit told me about friends giving. Yeah, on Friday, right, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Lock down the right, so he knew before me.
Speaker 4: She was talking to me about friends given. He knew me something and I said something. She was like, no, good, you talking about friends.
Speaker 2: Giving, right, he knew before me.
Speaker 4: I think Britain is gonna be telling you want to say? She said, July, But I don't even remember date. But I want to say she said, like July.
Speaker 2: I see her every Friday.
Speaker 3: July twenty seven. She posted in there it's right there. Friendsgiving is July twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool? Make should I take that off? Yeah? Oh? That better not be a pay per view day. Ain't no paper reviews in July.
Speaker 4: The only pay per view that they think about having a July But they ain't CONVERERN Evolution.
Speaker 2: Because because that's all I money. That's on the twelfth. That's it will be on the twelfth Priority corner. Wh smoked out watching Evolution on that day.
Speaker 4: I don't know because it's one of those uh like, so how they doing it next weekend?
Speaker 2: Where they got like the m x T pay per view on Saturday nights main events.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be a Saturday nice main of man, it's supposed to be something like it's the resturing weekend that week.
Speaker 2: But what you missing the point like all women pay per view.
Speaker 4: On the day that we me and you gonna be hanging around number women. That's the evolution, all right. Make sure y'all check us out on all streaming platform And chicken ain't nobody confirmed?
Speaker 3: Oh because I don't know, because I want multiple I want plane barbecue in Buffalo, So.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have three different people make a chicken.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, because I may have to outsource to you know, in the order chickens. The only things that we're missing, like because we got somebody who's making barbecue meatballs. Na's making barbecue meatballs. I still need somebody to make sweetish meatballs. I don't like barbecue meatballs. I don't like I don't like sweet meat and I think Kayla Caleb may Well, I didn't know I was sweet at the time. And even it hasn't been confirmed, still waiting on the it's a little to reveal, but I don't know. I might try because it's like it's not really sweetest, like more of a sweet and sour. Because I am having a Luau baby shower. I was looking at like Hawaiian meatballs. Yeah, so I was looking like I really want everybody to dress for the thing, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I said that on the you know, like tropical colors or like Hawaiian stuff. It's not mandatory. I ain't gonna turn you away at the fucking door if you don't. But I chose this thing because I felt like it's more interactive up like Miami.
Speaker 1: So you know that's my thing.
Speaker 3: So y'all, y'all, y'all definitely get all this belly and the grass skirt.
Speaker 4: You just want to wear like some tropical button ups with the like how are we getting it?
Speaker 3: I mean that y'all can do the dad shirts kind of looks like he owned Hawaiian shirts anyway.
Speaker 6: I actually do not, don't wear those no more. But that is the point, that is one that think this one still in there just for nostylic Let me let me do my ama like a Hawaiian shirt. Yeah, you find what you could find first, cause it's hard for you to shop for cool.
Speaker 2: But I gotta find something massive, Matt, so I gotta.
Speaker 1: See what I mean you've built like this, simone.
Speaker 2: I take that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm ordering me up, and then like I look back at my bak, I like, man, I gotta beene in the blood.
Speaker 2: Line, brother, I'm gonna order me.
Speaker 3: I could have been in the blood line when the blood line could have been in me ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with that being said, make sure y'all checking out of all streaming platforms that's freaker Spotify, I heard radio wherever this podcast at and uh yeah, we might.
Speaker 2: Be on a different day next time. So how let y'all peace sick of her ship