Speaker 1: Yes, sir, it's a New world podcast dropping on some hot takes us in a game movie. You just like some hot takes all about Trump worldwide. We don't got breaks bringing out your speakers. I'm makes the whole block shape live from the rafters with Bran browny looking buff with the stuff. How we yell about our bag on our bullet that's on Rodman I banging off the glamoral savage on the mic. Go to mother shows Yonter you back on this podcast fall want the spring summer? We got everybody wait? Getting back on his podcast. You better bet him beating everybody numbers in the raster getting back on his podcast stealing Everybody thunder, We got anybody hatre You back on his podcast, you might wind up in a body bagoast Yo.
Speaker 2: So quick little story. I met Bonnie at an h O G show okay online for Tozeezilla and he actually has a Luta door mask similar to Dave and he so if you look at the mask, it says Vannie on it, So the yghs are the o's and then the I think the v o and is like on the mouth. It looks dope like if you look him up on Instagram. It's really dope. Shout out to him mask Yeah, and then he has people sign it. He has like wrestlers sign it like he's outside of the mask type ship. Shout out to Fannie. He's that man that podcast is slapping. It is the New World Podcast. It is your boys, Dave, Lenny and your boy the Tribal Chief on the one We're gonna we're gonna do. We're gonna do something that we haven't done in a while. And I brought it up to Dave last time, and you know.
Speaker 3: You about it.
Speaker 2: You know you about to disrespect Luca culture.
Speaker 4: Playboy, play brot the whole show.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta you you embrace the character. This is our Luca door. But I'm gonna list off the names of the country. We called the New World Podcast for a reason, lady and gentlemen, And you know, there there comes a point in time where there's like there's like humbleness and then there's cockiness. And this is not by any means cockiness. It is just us being humble and it's like a humble flex Because I'm gonna run down this list of countries, some of them probably.
Speaker 3: What is it, Dave, I'm not cocky, Tell me I'm the best.
Speaker 2: It's a were running down the list of countries United talk about it the go to US of A. We got Germany, Japan, India, Ireland, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, China, Moldova on the check in, Canada, Spain, Australia, Dave's fernit favorite tim or Lesque. We got Malaysia. Friends who the Dominican Republic is tuned in ladies and gentlemen. I don't know all pass over there, but they tuned in Turkey, Russia, Algeria, Oman, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Iraq, Singapore, Argentina, Costa, Rican Cada, Miaan Mark, Philippines, Finland, Portugal, Norway. I'm starting to think this is fake. It is these bots. It's not Switzerland, it's Bulgaria, is right, the Netherlands, Romania, Trindidad, into Bago and last but not least, Iceland lazy cold.
Speaker 3: But we bowled. Understand that.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody tuned into the New World podcast. Shout out to everybody interviewed. Shout out to everybody we plan an interview. The ball is rolling, boys. We had to do this quick emergency episode because, like I said, the ball is rolling and we got to strike iron while it's hot. It's been a busy wrestling week. Let me just bring up my note tray here. Busy wrestling week. We had tour Vivor Series shout out to the good folks over at two out of three falls the podcast. They had a Survivor Series watch party that we attended, Me and Dave and and Kenny pulled up. They had a nice little you know menu. They had like Roman Reinsburger, Cody Rhoades, Philly Cheese.
Speaker 3: Like a lake which one was better? Though?
Speaker 2: Honestly I had the honest Okay, I think what did Kenny have? I forgot what Kenny had. I forgot what Kenny had, but it looked good. But Kenny actually won the raffle. He won, he won the chair. We was broke, so we all got tell the story. Yeah, we was like down the street. So we got our tickets. So I'm sitting with Kenny and then Dave sitting with like these other guys, which is cool.
Speaker 5: He didn't, you know, sit next to them. It's not like I went.
Speaker 3: He was. He was, you know the short end of the stick. That's it.
Speaker 6: It was a two seat table and I was like right across from now. He made it seem like I'm like all.
Speaker 2: Right, So that I got ticket twenty. Kenny gets the ticket twenty one.
Speaker 3: Take number one.
Speaker 5: Second, I had ticket nineteen.
Speaker 2: So we leave and then we get the text, the text message blast from the group and it says ticket number twenty one wins. So I read it out loud and then Kenny's like, yo, that's me. We go back. He gets the chair, he takes me. Yeah, that was a should recorded him running, but it was a dope event. He actually gave me the chair, So yeah, he gave me the chair. Shout out to Kenny. I gave it to one of the principals at my school. He's a big Solo Socola Jacob Fatu fans, so I gave that to him. He marked out, so it's the gift that keeps on giving. It's Christmas time, holiday season, so he got that. That was that. Let me see who else was there at that event. I just want to shout them out very quick because it was a well put together event. Shout out to the photographer as well. She she did a great job.
Speaker 5: Sharing her paycheck that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked on her Instagram. She actually does shoot a lot of important sports events. So shout out to Randy J. Cruz, shout out to Tim Rivera and who Milani Malani was the photographer that night. Thank you guys for hosting. It was a great event. But we're gonna recap Survivor series absolutely. I think overall it was a good pay per view from beginning to end. I just feel like it was more war games based. I feel like before Survivor series used to be like, you know, classic five y five again. I don't have I don't hate war games. War Games is cool, but I just feel like more matches on the card. But I see why they didn't have enough.
Speaker 4: I think they're trying to, you know, connect the bridge between people because war Games wasn't thing in WCW.
Speaker 3: Yeah to the to the same extent.
Speaker 4: So I guess they're trying to just like pay homage. But I feel you, I mean, I do.
Speaker 3: Miss the five on five elimination.
Speaker 4: It was way more I guess story driven in the sense of like big spots in the war Games match rather than you know, like actually trying to say something with the match.
Speaker 6: The drama elimination match is so different than than just the spots in the War Games.
Speaker 2: Like I also feel like, you know, back in the day when they had the five E fives, like they were just putting random teams together, Like you would have John Teno on a team with yeah, yeah, your and it was like, all right, I bet we're gonna bang this out, like this is a cool team. Then you had the other team would be like you had Eddie Guerrero and Rhino and like I don't know, Christian Cage or something like that. But right, you feel me. But I mean it was. It was a cool pay per view for what it was worth. I actually, let's matter of fact, let's run down the card.
Speaker 6: My whole thing is, why can't War Games be its own paper paper Why does that have to take over Survivor series? You're right, yeah, because I missed I missed the five five elimination Like there was drama.
Speaker 5: All right, it's four and one. How's he going to get out of it?
Speaker 6: You know, they got to do it the way Elimination Chamber is its own pay per view.
Speaker 5: They should do a War Games games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but all right, but at the same time, if if they do it, to that extent. Then it's like, then every single gimmick match is going to need that, right because they did it with Hell in the South. They did it, you know, so it's kind of like, yeah, go ahead, you.
Speaker 6: Could only have it after those events. But Helen is So is different though, because they be having a Hell in the Cell pay per view, but they also have a.
Speaker 5: Heldling and Cell Mountain.
Speaker 6: Match, not not that pay per view, but that's the Yeah yeah, the same country.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's true. But when was the last time were they doing the gimmick? Uh?
Speaker 4: Just specialty shows. I guess you'll call it paper use. I think they stopped that. No, because it's kind of getting back.
Speaker 6: To Elimination Chambers. Is on the road to WrestleMania every year.
Speaker 3: Okay, Elimination Chambers.
Speaker 4: That's one money in the bank are we gonna call Are we gonna call that one?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a gimmick point because that's not Mania exactly. Okay, And Elimination Chamber at this point is like the second World Rumble, if that makes sense, Like like the road decides one title match and then elimination.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought we was going to give that to Money in the bank.
Speaker 6: Well, money in the Bank's kind of sets up the randomness.
Speaker 3: Like okay, any yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: The elimination chamber is usually the champion that the road rum but winner didn't pick has to face whoever wins the elimination chamber.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's been lately.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be John Cena the last time in Toronto the elimination Chamber.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I'm not gonna lie. I'm catching the John Cena show. I need to hear the pop of you know, the bbistles, like when he's like he's walking through that stage, because I haven't yet to experience with John seen the match, and I need see that.
Speaker 5: I need to see that.
Speaker 2: The very nostalgic I've I've.
Speaker 6: Seen a Johns seen the match against uh what was that match when he was just chilling on the side and he was like, yeah, I'm not gonna be in Yeah. Yeah, I've seen him last year Mania too, but it wasn't a match.
Speaker 5: It was like he popped out. Yeah, okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: The John Cena farewell tour is going to be insane. How do you guys feel about that? That Men's War Game bloodline, because I remember Dave. When we was at that show, we were waiting for something to happen after the credits, Like everybody was just sitting there like everybody so waiting for something.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember this specifically, but remember when the match was over and it almost looked like Roman was waiting for someone, if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we was all at the bar like something's gonna happen, Something's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: That the title thing didn't come up yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What Okay, I feel like they kind of left this like the Sopranos, Like we kind of wanted to know what was going to happen next.
Speaker 3: But who do you see there? Do you see the rock? Who?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Who fits that walking?
Speaker 6: I think they didn't fall into the same trap that AW falls into, the predictability. The predictability exactly like h Triplationship that on purpose to be like.
Speaker 5: You think there's gonna be something every time, but there's not that.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, but you should also always expect something because.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know because Park right AW got to the point where it was like every pay per view, there's going to be a debut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, they try to like sway Us when they did it with lastly in Dynamite. So I feel you on that. I think, come back exactly. Yeah, so I think, but how do you how do you do.
Speaker 3: The right debut?
Speaker 4: Because on front WWE was always oh the rumble, you get what I'm saying. Yeah, So the comebacks that they've been getting back, like Randy, like you see him like he's pulling up with.
Speaker 2: The black hoodie. Yeah, like every all the new if you notice every time they debut a new simoan, Yeah, through the crowd, black the crowd, black hoodie with the bandana. One day there's gonna be black hoodie bandana with Zilla and I'm gonna lose it. I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Actually shout out lansoud and waii uh. He actually just signed with n x T, so he's on. He's on that, on that cusp of being the next Simoan on the bloodline feud, man, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, the more, the more sms, the better.
Speaker 3: For sure. I definitely agree with that game.
Speaker 2: I mean, and it's crazy because like you would think War Games finishes the feud, and it's like it just makes it like Solo's not taking that loss laying down.
Speaker 5: It was still like the fifth inning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't even.
Speaker 5: Let's go sixth inning.
Speaker 3: Fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it hurts me to the Yankees standing signing Max Freed Friday.
Speaker 4: Shut out, you know, the other team on the other side of the.
Speaker 3: Map to.
Speaker 5: Whatever Lo smids.
Speaker 2: Maybe listen, Labor Torres get ready to play for the Shanghai Sharks.
Speaker 3: You would need to.
Speaker 5: Here, we might we might look he end up picking Labor back up because.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, is this the new podcast or this is his first take? Which one Michael, Yeah, come on, pizza.
Speaker 2: Called pizza stupid. But yeah, so Shin finally picks up the USA title, gets it off l A.
Speaker 3: Knight.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: This was another thing that I had to really admire because does l A.
Speaker 3: Knight need to have that title to be l A Knight?
Speaker 2: No? Because now he's gonna come back twice. Yeah okay, So like so, like I look at wrestling like cycles, So like that first cycle when LA Knight fought against pray Waite at WrestleMania over like no, no championship over like he's and then like now like he's still over bro, Like people still like.
Speaker 3: That SummerSlam Duck at the Dark Knight, Yeah, the lights out.
Speaker 2: You feel like they've still so it's like it's just it's just gonna be another baby face run for him eventually, because like like Knockmore is a superheel right now, Like I'm loving it, bro.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: They took everything from the running and like Roan, like that whole character of a Ronan and what that is, and just amplified it. I've never seen anything like this in wrestling. Not to say that, you know, like they kind of like categorizing him, but like, bro, it works.
Speaker 3: If it works, it works, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They should lean into it. Like I hate when speak English, like yeah, but it's just me means more, It means more, Yeah, feeling more like he feels like the words yeah and animated villain.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not going to hold you. And this is zooming out like now that we're talking about it in this scope, like I feel like he's on SmackDown. Yeah, he's a SmackDown. But I again, I just feel like with this whole like Raw to Netflix thing, I just feel like everybody like they're trying new things. Because Bro, January sixth around the corner and they all got Netflix. Listen, what is that? That's a Monday BT.
Speaker 4: Invest in the Netflix stock, investing in the t stock definitely.
Speaker 3: Bro Listen for sure.
Speaker 2: Countries that don't have running water, right, they got flex. Netflix is everywhere. Bro, they give you Netflix for free. College, you work for the school, you work for the police department.
Speaker 3: That's the program.
Speaker 4: That's the programming of today's uh you know they give you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cab will be obsolete, but Bro, that wrestlement, that that w W on Netflix deal is going to be dope. I can't wait for it. It's gonna I hope. You know, it brings new characters I want to see there. From what I hear and what I'm seeing is that they're treating this like WrestleMania, Like yeah, is like restarts. I think the beginning of the New Year.
Speaker 4: You remember how they said Cody came in and that was a new era. Yeah, I think this is now like that new era stamped because I mean, once they don't have Peacock, once they don't have the network, and now you're on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I mean this' that's a whole new era game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is scary because now because you could pick up I mean, granted, you could pick up and watch w W on the network or Peacock whenever you want. But it's just like something about Netflix, bro, Like I said, different everywhere. How they got the Netflix on the.
Speaker 3: That's how you know, man, that's how you know.
Speaker 2: This is how we create more fans. There's going to be younger kids that oh what's this? You could play san Andreas on on on Netflix? Bro? Like, that's how a reach, bro. The reach is going to be the same, Bro. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: I can't It's going to be the first time people could actually stream Monday Night row Like if yes, you know, yes, if you have a cable provider or whatever for you to watch it on USA network had been live, right, you wasn't really watching live streaming at least you know now Netflix password good live.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I can't wait, bro. It's it's insane. But now that we're on the topic of insanity and shouting out shows and debuts, under here quick a quick shameless plug. There's a couple of shows that are coming up that I will be attending, and I just want to throw these out there. If you guys are in the Try State area. So next Friday, there's the h O G Show.
Speaker 3: Parties and Matt Yes and versus.
Speaker 2: The Hardys are here. Of course Zilla is in the house. He's faced to Mike something. Matt Riddle is coming.
Speaker 3: He's gonna good guy. Matt Riddle is my dog. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We have to go link up with Matt for sure.
Speaker 4: A little walk with Matt right, yeah, you know, you know a little cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little cousin walk with Matt Riddle after his match, after his match, after the matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, they don't want to be the cause of him botching. Then we're gonna their fault. Ray Phoenix is gonna be there as well. It's gonna be a dope turnout. I know tickets are selling out fast. Last I checked, it was only like general mission tickets. I try to tell my students.
Speaker 3: Also shout out two homegrown talents from h O G. Las Sombra.
Speaker 4: Carlos Ramirez is going against Idris Jackson in a steel cage match.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do not want to miss that. Yeah, ste steel cage.
Speaker 2: Match videos of like how they set up like their cage, with their cage looks like not going to hold you.
Speaker 4: Yes, it really is. Against it's a gangster cage for sure. New Jack is flying off.
Speaker 6: That a little off topic. But have you guys ever seen that movie Ready to Rumble?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Have you never seen Ready to Rumble?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Bro, that is that's the wrestling movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, never, even though it's a w W movie, but it's still as it's a wrestling movie.
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta see it. You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: So let me let me ask you a question.
Speaker 6: You know the cage apparatus I have at the end, it's like a cage on a cage on a cage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that a real thing?
Speaker 4: I've never so, Yes, I was gonna say so. W c W they did a war games like that. So the war games was they had each stage of the cage will.
Speaker 3: Have two different teams.
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 3: So just in that back why it was one and done for a reason. Bro, that is not safe.
Speaker 4: And you know it looked crazy.
Speaker 3: In the.
Speaker 2: Whole match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how and how are you even supposed to like follow what's going on in the match when you got three different matches going on at the same time.
Speaker 6: But they wouldn't have three different matches. It would be like a cage ladder match, like you have to get.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I see it and that no yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But I go back to the show.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's cool. We also have the Gremlin House. Oh wait, let me go in order. So the h O G Show is next Friday. The Heels have Eyes for th Rowe and at Georgia show is on the twelfth. I'm upset. I can't make it in two days. There's a lot of talent. Matter of fact, I actually screenshoted the talent. So let me just run through that again. Shout out to Heels, have I, shout out to Ricky, Shout out to Smoke. There's a West Side Gun. So they're having a triple threat match. He'lls have triple threat match. There's Josh Alexander versus Kevin Blackwood versus Mustafa Ali. Kevin Blackwood is actually gonna wrestle dude from lp W Onny Kingston the next match. This match is funny. I like this one. So it's a Joe Alonso versus Joe Hendry. Joe's yes as new to me. I've been checking his instagram so.
Speaker 4: I actually Joe Alonzo was actually one of my favorite wrestlers in n w A.
Speaker 3: If you look at his old work in n w A.
Speaker 4: Man, he I feel like you know how they look at a guy like Marco Stunt and it's just like, yeah, you know what I mean, like they're not gonna really believe. But something about Joe Linzaman like from the moment that I seen them, like, ain't no way, but he had me hooked. Man, it was just one of those kind of like novelty acts that.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate. Man, he really has a good like a good spirit in the game. Man. Shout shout out.
Speaker 2: They have New York's own Mike Santana versus TNA X Division champ Moose. This is Moose's second time back to you know, they had a show previously. I think Moose fought Zilla a right for a bit Moose No no, no, TNA no TNA or even TNA TNA all the way. We have women's match Masha Slamovic versus bro versus Tierra James. And then we have three way tag team Championship match. So if I'm not mistaken, fourth Rope is gonna debut Tag team Championships, which is fire because their heavyweight championship looks pristine.
Speaker 3: Has yeah my fault. It's the wing Eagle with a whole bunch of diamonds on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brother, fourth Yeah, it's pretty much.
Speaker 2: It's wild. You have the Hardy Boys, which are the TNA Tag Champions versus the g c W Tag Team Champions, which is called Violence is forever.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any of them, but are good things.
Speaker 2: And then we have a tag team called the Infantry from a W and R O H.
Speaker 3: The Infantry, I think, is that, uh, what's the dude name? He used to be in the Air Force or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think, I know, yes, And look at that what so yot. They just dropped the Fourth Rope, just drop the They dropped the hoodie. And the place where you put your hands where usually where the pockets are is that belt. It's the belt, but it doesn't have any Yeah, but it doesn't have any pockets. So the belt is just there, so like it's like you already and they have a T shirt version of it too, but you know, I copped it to support my boy listen man. Fourth Thrope is doing a lot of dope things like I said, I put a lot of things out to the universe, and usually the universe blesses me. But I definitely would love for us to work with Fourthrow in some aspect because it's like they're combining two of the worlds that we love, which is wrestling and hip hop.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, but but I think I think every rapper to some degree is a wrestler for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Character everybody, so you know, it all comes, you know, full circle with the sense of wanting to be something like the bigger persona of who you are.
Speaker 3: You know, so shut out for a rope in in the smash.
Speaker 4: Shout out also another one while a shout out everybody that ever you know.
Speaker 2: And Big crit is actually performing at the heels.
Speaker 3: No, he just yeah, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know he's he's very tapped in with the culture. Like all of them are Smoke, there's the West Side. And while they are like the only three rappers that I know that constantly show wrestling love.
Speaker 4: And openly bro like, I feel like, you know, like they wave the flag like like Smoke.
Speaker 2: I mean, Smoke doesn't West Side Gunn or like every a w show like t N a show like they show love and it just it goes hand in hand. So it's dope. So again, like I said, putting that into the universe, good positive energy. Hopefully we can land the interview soon with some four throw talent. The next show is the Gremlin House Show. Shout out to Yah Yah the Gremlin. That's the show in Jersey that we're going to Dave that we copped the tickets to. It's a nice promotion. I noticed that Jersey usually has like big promotions, not big promotions, but they have like a lot of indie promotions.
Speaker 4: So I was gonna say, right now at this very moment, Uh, there's a big my fault this am I cutting off the song.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just.
Speaker 3: I'm siphering.
Speaker 4: I know Jersey has this uh this wrestling scene that's really budding. They have I w A, they have Gremlins. They have a couple of these indies coming out. So catch your boy in one of those very soon.
Speaker 5: You're you're saying.
Speaker 2: The next one, can we actually speak on your the thing that we're talking about Lenny before the show, before we went live, the thing he was telling me the booking No.
Speaker 4: Oh actually yeah, catch me Lenny, Earl Cash January eleventh, in Rochester, New York. For the first time ever in up W Cash Grab is taken over U p W get rest, Let's go, I got.
Speaker 5: Let's on the road.
Speaker 2: Hey listen. I was telling him, Yo, we might have to pack up the caravan, and.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Man, Let's take a trip man Rochester.
Speaker 2: You know we said, yeah, Dave do two, I do to.
Speaker 3: Easy Man.
Speaker 2: Wherever Leny's at, I'm at, Yeah, got to stop at. And then the last one that I have to update is yeah, oh back to the Gremlin House. Yeah, they're gonna have a So they're doing a if you guys follow them on Instagram at Gremlin House, they're doing a New Jack Memorial Battle Royal. So the thing is going to be loaded. You got FBI is going to be there so much talent. I can't even think. Davontes is gonna be there. Oh, my man's b g Wayne's gonna be there, Hoka, the Tongue in King is gonna be there. It's just gonna be a big showing. And I can't wait because again, Jersey's different. I want to see what they're scene is like, I can't wait to shoot the talent, you know, see what we could come up with. And then, last but not least, my birthday, January fourth, e v A Extreme Verbal art is throwing a show a rap show. Shit, they got me so hooked. I thought it was a wrestling show because if you look at their their their promo flyer, it looks like a wrestling show. But they haven't set up where like everybody that's performing is like a different champion, so like they have like the heavyweight champion a cruiseweight hard So it.
Speaker 3: Was well done, so hard it was done.
Speaker 2: I was talking to one of the dudes, He's like, yeah, it's a hip hop show. I was like, so nobody's wrestling. He's like nah, He's like, Zilla is the only wrestler there. He's like, but everybody there loves wrestling. So that's why it's dope, because it's like it's a whole bunch of warks worlds.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, brought in on the wrestling theme.
Speaker 5: I love that, bro.
Speaker 2: Hip hop and wrestling just go hand in hand. So shout out to Eva. I don't know his his his actual name, but I shoot out his Instagram handle. His Instagram handle is a thousand words, not forever. It's a dude that takes the polaroids, Polaroid Pope. Cool dude. That's his event. Him and my boy, what's his name, Ricky Ricky from Fourth Rope. They're gonna have Onyx performing on the Heels Have Eyes. Just keep on getting better, bro live. Look, I don't know if you can see that. Yeah, that's the infamous performing at Heels Have Eyes. They just this live Ladies and Gentlemen, seven thirty six Eastern Standard time. It just gets better. I wish I could go. They need to show up in New York because the day that they show up in New York, I'm taking it. But yeah, shout out to Ricky grat Fourth Rope. We appreciate you guys.
Speaker 5: So where's the Fourthrope event?
Speaker 3: Fourthrope event is in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: In Atlanta, it is in Center Stage. That is the name of the Center Stage Atlanta this Thursday. Make sure you cop your tickets. Tickets are still available. Should be a dope event and they actually stream these twos for people that want to see they Fourth Rope. Like I said, man, they're up and coming again. I would love to attend the show. The day they come to New York. Bro, I don't care where it's at. I'm in there. I gotta that culture is different. Bro. Where can you watch a wrestling show and then get a little people performing and you know, they have DJs, they have like rappers, Like that's dope, bro. I feel like that's everything that wrestling and hip hop is. It's just a big art and you know, I feel like West Side Gun does a good job of curating that art and bringing it to the forefront. But back to wrestling. Yeah, they finally got that. We finally got that that New Day turn Oh yeah, the long expected New Day turns.
Speaker 5: Everybody coming.
Speaker 2: I saw it coming. How they how they how they were going to do it. I didn't think they were.
Speaker 5: Biggie, but I was going to turn on the other I think I.
Speaker 2: Think Biggie's been good to wrestle. To be honest, I feel like they're just gonna put this on Netflix. This is money, this has money right now.
Speaker 3: I think this is me. I think this is Menia. This is Menia.
Speaker 2: I could see mania. Yo, just give us a triple threat match, the New Day.
Speaker 3: New Day triple Threat match. The thing about it is right, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: From the the two of either Kofi or Creed, who you know in that match is going to turn on who first, because I feel like if anyone should be Creed.
Speaker 2: Big. Yeah, Biggie is just winning the match though completely that's just welcome back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's to welcome back for sure for Biggie. But what you know that that's the thing now, Like how do you break that down? Because now they just said, fuck Biggie, Okay, it's us, We're the New Day.
Speaker 3: What does that look like? Now? You know?
Speaker 2: Like that's the big Biggie just gets the singles push eventually.
Speaker 6: I guess I Big debuting on a Netflix special and then leading up to a medium match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they gotta this is this is this is years in the making, bro, Like you know what I mean, this is a lot of things they can pull back from.
Speaker 6: They got a lot of like yeah, you guys, did you guys watch roll last night?
Speaker 3: I wasn't able to catch what's the segment?
Speaker 5: The segment with New Day?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: They have like dominant mysterial heat.
Speaker 3: Now, oh yeah, no.
Speaker 4: I've seen I've seen clips of people just like walking like they walking past people in the in the entrance, and yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: Crazy when they came out to talk when they was in front of the crowd.
Speaker 5: The crowd was given that they sucks.
Speaker 4: I feel like this one is like a like it feels real just because of how they delivered it.
Speaker 5: You know, how did you feel bad for breaking his neck?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like that that was nasty, nasty bro.
Speaker 2: And and kudos to Xavier Woods because Maestro on the mic, he is like he's.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I mean I say, just because like I met, I'm like I've seen him since t n A and you know he didn't came a long way bro.
Speaker 2: Not. Yeah, he's definitely for I want to see where they go with this. I know we you know you brought up n XT. Is a couple of things to touch on. So they had their I guess fake pay per view delivered, Uh, pretty good. They So they had the Iron Survivor match. Yeah, Obafemi one the men's and then Julia the women. Yeah. I like the way at the end where he just did the double pin and got the two two what you calls at the end. So it's gonna be Obafemi versus Trick Williams and then Julia versus I think Roxane Perez for the strap one minor detail that I liked was when Julia won, they did the New Japan celebration, they do the streamers, streamers, Yeah, like she won a big match and then like somebody on Twitter was like, all she did was win a match, and I'm like, bro, first of all, I got hater of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bro, just had a moment.
Speaker 2: And now yeah, because now if she wins the chip, you feel me, that's essentially pivotal. That's like when you win the playoff game to go into the World Series or into the super Bowl. I think it's a very.
Speaker 3: You just hit a buzzer beater. Step back.
Speaker 2: She's been in the company for less than six months. Yes, she's one of the Shawn Michael darlings of his signing because I Ain't gonna hold you, and next women's like.
Speaker 3: The whole roster. Michaels Man, he got the eye of.
Speaker 2: A time his Instagram seed Tiger, that's they was crazy, I'm not gonna hold you. I feel like he's just like he's very.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, hold on. And then to have the you know, the thought of Sexy Red pulling up like come on.
Speaker 6: Genius, sexy Red. For so reason, I got back into the next team. Look, he was forget.
Speaker 2: He was at the Yankee. He was like, I'm loky tight, I'm not I could have missed sexy.
Speaker 3: Red Yanke gotta play. Yeah, Sexy nxt T.
Speaker 2: Shot at them, shout Jada Parker and advice.
Speaker 5: Jada Parker.
Speaker 6: I don't know's the way she does this like she's she's next her time is.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because remember when Jada Parker was an attack he was an a tag team with the other two dudes exactly, which is those dudes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not more.
Speaker 2: Bro, She's out of here, Bro, She's out of here.
Speaker 3: She's going up.
Speaker 2: Give her like six more months, she bro, give her the chip, Bro, she's her. She's dead ass.
Speaker 5: Like I see her debuting NIA Bro.
Speaker 2: She had when she what was it last week when she was cutting up on the mic with when she told everybody to drop the rope from the ring, Bro, that was like her Austin three to sixteen moment.
Speaker 6: She can get you on the mic. That I think that's what separates it from everybody else.
Speaker 2: So one thing I've noticed with uh NXT in particular, one person can be the star of the show that night. Yeah, like you could become a made man off of just one episode. And I'm not saying anybody in particular, but like I'm not saying I watch NXT every week, but like you know, I tap in to see, like, you know, what's going on. Who's where Trick Williams Moon to the moon, He's champion, world champion, I.
Speaker 3: Say, faces at the moment, Yeah he.
Speaker 2: Was, he was, he was, Uh this dude, it was he was right now looking up there, Jada Parker up there, Like, Bro, Trick Williams essentially is a great talent. But let's call the spade of spade. Bro that that entrance, like those horns and that, well, that's a trick, part of the whole package. Bro. Without that, there's no him. Bro, there's no you feel me.
Speaker 4: Like, but listen, as a wrestler, the moment you step through the curtain, that's the that's the whole, you know, first impressions, everything, Bro.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was always he always looked like a star. The same thing with Jada Parker.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: She the moment I seen her, I was like, yeah, she's got it, Like she's the only girl in a in a in a two man stable. That to me, that seemed like they didn't know what to do with her, and they were like, yo, make it work, And she made it work. Bro, she's you know off for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's ill on the mic.
Speaker 2: She's a great wrestler, great finisher, and she has all the talent. Bro. Another you know woman of color working her way up the ranks and and killing NXT And I feel like there's a couple of them in the next Lash legend.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Huge.
Speaker 3: I just feel like she just needs to polish up more of her rings. That's it.
Speaker 4: Personality why she's got it's like things of that nature, and she's she's definitely gonna go crazy.
Speaker 5: And she's strong.
Speaker 6: When they had her matchup against Jade car Gill, it was believable mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And that mass that I would I would definitely love. I forgot the other girl's name, but I would love to see them more of them on the television for sure. Let's see what else we got, you know ahead, Miles Born and tab On Heights the single going to talk about the singlet on Heights. That's another one.
Speaker 4: Dude, I mean, dude, like that guy just for who he is, like Olympian and all that, Like he's really like you see how Chad, Gable, kurd Angle, these kind of athletes they moved on. Yeah, one of a time. Man, they gotta get we got we gotta just give him.
Speaker 3: They flowers right here.
Speaker 5: He was the number one guy I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I've never seen him before until until that deadline, and he's got it.
Speaker 3: He did. You not see him? He went to Japan right and went crazy.
Speaker 5: Never seen it.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I'm gonna send you those clips, bro, so you could just like understand.
Speaker 6: Like he's got the expression. He's not dressed an Olympian Like.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, I'm not I'm not just you know, I gotta give him that respect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was.
Speaker 6: The dude that they had. He came from the Olympics. They tried to put him over the.
Speaker 3: Oh Chad, No, no, no, Chad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Gable, Stevenson, he had no personality whatsoever.
Speaker 5: You could tell he just he could do the moves.
Speaker 6: But this guy, the way you do a move, he look at the crowd. Yeah, I'm a fan showing up.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hold you, I think. So there's a thing in Japanese wrestling culture. I don't know if it's everywhere. But from my understanding, what they do is they call them the Lions, and Lenny knows what I'm talking about. So what they do is they give these I don't know who picks them, but they pick out like five to six seven wrestlers, and they give them black trunks, and they give them black boots, and they give them the most basic entrance to music ever. And then they just look up this guy named Gabe Kid. He's about to have a match, I think January fifth against Kenny Omega. He was one of the Lions.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, they give you the black boots and the black pants, so you look like everybody else. You're generic. They shave your head. You're just a regular creative character now. But that is going back to what Leedy was saying about this dude on Heights being in Japan. Bro, that dude the star again. The the Olympics, Olympic wrestling has a big role to play and you know, making these stars again. I feel like everybody that's Olympic gold medalists ends up becoming a wrestler and they're really good. Look at uh, Tiffany Stratton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know that either.
Speaker 2: Did you call this girl uh, track and field, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, soccer do amazing athletes. Bro ye.
Speaker 6: I can tell Jada Parker, is this era is a new thing to where they just gett all these new athletes, these high.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, they did a whole like n XT college campus Tour. They Yeah, they did that. I've seen I've seen some of that like that.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. And they've developed NXC to be like a college field that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're.
Speaker 6: Coming straight out of college, it still feels like college a little bit, and then you end up graduating to major leagues or whatever.
Speaker 2: Smart smart, smart smart, very smart. What paper views we have next? We have what Royal rumble next?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m is until February, so I assume it's some before that elimination. I think they're going to use the main Saturday main events.
Speaker 2: The main events about to be a banger. What is it? You got Gunther versus Damian Priest versus Finn Balor, then you got Cody versus Ko. You got a couple of.
Speaker 4: Wait, that's not that's not Saturday night main event.
Speaker 5: That's what we're saying, Yes, what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, so that Saturday. Right, yeah, oh man, that's gonna be a live one and.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be a lot of people are gonna be tuned. And it's in New York, so you know how that goes the.
Speaker 3: Memo now.
Speaker 5: On the broadcast.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he's gonna tweak on the micro.
Speaker 3: On tweet. I don't think you're on tweet. I don't think you keep the button.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is keep your finger close to the button.
Speaker 7: Because he hits a couple of Steve Wise's.
Speaker 3: That's all. Bobby's exposing the truth.
Speaker 2: Don't let him start talking about artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 2: Don't let him talk about health care. Don't let him say United health Care nothing. Don't talk about bro please.
Speaker 7: He goes start talking about election, and then she's gonna go left and a sudden it to bro Hey with your own live television channel four to everybody's grandparents are gonna be watching something prior.
Speaker 2: To Saturday night man event coming on. You know they're gonna watch the first five ten minutes, and that first five ten minutes, Bro Jesse, the body goes say some reckless ship. I know, listen, you know old men, they start like losing it when they get a mic in front of him at a certain.
Speaker 5: Age, they just yeah, they got nothing to lose.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, why not, They're just gonna keep I think they're gonna do another one too in San Antonio. If I'm not mistaken, another Saturday Night made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna sign this. So if this is a nice, little, short, cute episode, it's over. This might be the last episode of the year. I don't know. Maybe we try to record another one before the They.
Speaker 3: Gotta get Kenny and Dennison.
Speaker 2: One more game man, fact, just one more. We got Dave in the mask. You know he's a trooper for holding it down forty minutes in a mask.
Speaker 4: We should do we should you know what we should do? We should do an episode after the Hog Show.
Speaker 2: What that so next Friday? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, man, I'm with that. Yeah, we can talk about the Hank Show, how the experience went exactly. Masks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dave got me inspired. I don't know who what Lucia Masks. I might get. Oh, I might get a black black tag of mask.
Speaker 2: That's fire. I need to get rid of the stereo mask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, signed out, bro New.
Speaker 2: World Podcast Signing out Shout out to Vonnie for the theme song. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Kenny, Shout out to Lenny, shout out to Dave, Shout out to the New World Podcast. Fourth Rope E v A Gremlin House Wrestling. Everybody involved will see you down the line. Everybody just remember take care of comb your hair. And that is just too sweet.