Speaker 1: Let me see there. Wait, I think we're at now.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of The Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 3: I got my good friend with me, Julian Ankorhaven.
Speaker 2: Julia is gonna be talking about like integrating altars and like SSP memories and then we're gonna get into some live readings. Julia is a world triaver of kashak work, a weaver, pendulum alchemist Violet playing Riki teacher, son, practitioner at Quantum Healer and retreat facilitator.
Speaker 3: She identifies as a my Lab and SSPs.
Speaker 4: Program survivor actively exploring fragmented memories tied to Corbert and classified programs. Her ongoing memory recovery workspan global locations including the UK, USA, India, China, Rasha, Diego, Garcia, and in Australia.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, and with all that said, like to give her a big more welcome back to the show, Julia, thanks so much for coming back on.
Speaker 5: How are you hi, Rob, I'm good, Thank you for having me back on. You know what this is like my tenth show. Did you know that?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty awesome. Something that's happened to my laptop it's like going massive, and well, I've made a list because I've got a lot going on and this is just things I've been doing in the last week. So I've just made a list so i can talk to you about what I'm doing. So hi, everybody, we will do some readings and we're just gonna do a little bit of an upcap of a recap basically of my projects right now. Yeah, So yesterday I did a session with Nuskin. Today I've literally been sleeping for the entire day, which those of you guys that know me, you know that I hardly sleep, right, I really don't need that much sleep, and I get targeted anyway. So it's like I've discovered this new level of targeting that nu Skin goes through because he's mentioned me like some days you can't get out of bed and he just keeps like falling back to sleep. And I experienced that today and that's really heavy. It's like it's like being drugged. It's really insane. It's like being drugged. I've never experienced anything quite like it. So I've tuned into his targeting. So after I do a show with another empowered person, another targeted individual that's what kind of happens. It's like I pick up on their energy so much. I'm just gonna get my live chat back open because it's gone a bit weird. Here we go, let me prop that out, okay. So yeah, so this past week I have been like catching up of having like five weeks off when I worked on some other project and I've I've got a lot that I've been working on. My energy is all over the place today, so I apologize, let's do the time, okay, But yeah, my energy is tanked big time because of something that I'll talk about. But so I started off. I did a session with John Whitberg. We've done a video called Sacred Sites Series Part one, and it's such a good video, but I had trouble with the recording. So I sent it to Miles at Bases And if you want Miles to watch any of your work, he'll only do it in an edit basically. So he watched it, he edited it together. He did a basis version, which is going on too basstv dot com once they get the website up. So that's really good. So my whole series has been picked up by Bases TV, which is great because that's a much bigger channel than mine, so that was really exciting. And I love working with John Whitberg because he's got so much knowledge and to be able to ask him anything at all, and he just knows so much about this planet and other planets. It's so cool. So we started a series of tuning into sacred sites, like places of power that you would not really think but they have ancient technology underneath. They've got massive stargates underneath, like whole caches of weapons and ancient information. It's super super cool. Yeah, So that's something that I've been doing recently. And I had a session with Sean Bond and we looked at it was a personal session which we do public, and we looked into my involvement in SAP Russia. So not only is it like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, India, but I've had it confirmed by another asset as well that a location that I kind of rediscovered in Russia really is a base location. And Sean and I deep dived into that, and then the other asset that I remember, who's not public about it yet, but he did confirm yes, I was there, So that's really awesome. So SSP Russia is that's something cool. It's very cool, right because somebody had put on a comment where all the Russian super soldiers, guys, we are we are those people. We are kind of blended in like when Drego talks about cross faction rotation, it's us. It's just different versions of Bush. But we also tuned into I might mentioned it before that I'd slipped into another version of me that was jumping out of an aeroplane. Well that was actually fifteen year old me who was on a time mission on a Merge program and in the here and now. So I've tuned into my fifteen year old self in the here and now on a mission. Wow, which is insane. So we're literally in the same time and my consciousness had slipped into their body to query. So I kind of know what we looked like when we were on a Merge mission, that Monarch Umbrella refugee group, and so the Merge was about time missions as well. Yeah, so that's pretty awesome. And so I did a video recently with Breakaway Ray and Tennessee Kentucky big Foot. I don't know if you saw that. It's such a cool video. It's high vibe and Jim and Matt. They talk about so many cool things. I love it. And then the big thing right now that's kind of started my energy shifting was I booked him with Christy Campbell for her energetic Reiki scan and this is not what I was expecting at all. So I saw that she donbe one for drego. She made these great AI pictures of him as a super soldier and looked awesome. So I was like, yeah, I want some of that. I wasn't cool AI photos and some like tune in of what's going on with me, but it kicks started the process. So this was last Wednesday and Christy came back. She takes like three or four days. She tunes into your energy, she sends karuna reiki, she tunes in psychically, and she tuned into an altar of me that I wasn't aware of. And so the image that we put up with the Lion, that's actually a split version of my higher self that was kind of fractled out and created when the altar was created. So I'm doing a show with her tomorrow night when we're gonna break it down and go in because she sent me back sixteen pages of information, so not everybody session will be the same as mine. Guys. Christy really ran with this one, but she tuned into a seven year old version of me who had been altered out and created at age seven drowning experience in montoc So now I have had a drowning experience at age seven, but it's not where I thought it was. So what I discovered was that screen memories have been created, so the experience was left with me, but the location has been tampered with in my mind. So that has led me to kind of query everything, everything at all. That's every memory I've got, scrutinize it, every little detail. So Christy tuned into one that I was drowned at that age, which she didn't know. She tuned into the altar itself, a little girl, she got a name for her. She started to have conversations with her, this altar that's in my head, right, which then kind of broke down the compartmentalization. So then this altar starts to merge into my mind then, right, because Christy has been sending healing to this version of me that I wasn't fully aware of. You guys know, I'm very childlike anyway, So there's definitely a version of me that's seven years old. Everybody knows that I'm very childlike. I've got childlike I wonder, you know, It's like I'm always seeking. I've got that curious mind of a child. And so it started this process of alter integration, which is what I've been working on for the last year. And it can be brutal at times, it really can. So it's like acknowledging that your mind is fractured as a big step, right, but knowing that I've got a name and I can have conversations. It's a bit like John Whitberg, who's got cal Dell Show in his mind, right, and it's reintegrated back like full lifetime of memories. The John's literally in his mind. Cals in John's mind, so they can have conversations, right, they can go into like a place in his mind. And it's the same with my alta who's calling herself KitKat, which I think is quite funny because there's a chocolate bark or KitKat. And yeah, so that's what Christy's been kind of looking into. So she's made these scans, these AI images, and I have a scene in my mind that's just like something she's created and will be talking a bit more tomorrow about the things that the Altar kit Kat wants known, and one of them is a conversation. But I've had with somebody like a week or so ago, when I'd left a voice note and said to that person, I'm just a weapon, right, so my work is not important because I just get used as a weapon. Kit Kat has come forward and said, I don't want to be known as just a weapon. How do how does chest you know that you messim as the sound? Yeah, loads of noise. I don't get You're writing way to hearing it. So yes, the weirdest thing is that kit Kat is like listening to my conversations and Christy Campbell was able to pull that information. How freaky is that?
Speaker 1: That's great? Yeah, that is amazing.
Speaker 5: You're like dead interested in it.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so I've got to sh with Christy Campbell tomorrow. We're going to be doing a live show talking about her process, that energetic Reiki scan, which you can book into via her website Christy CAMPBELLCC three three dot com and I highly recommend it. The stuff that's come out. I'm going to be working on it for months. I really am. Yeah, so it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That's huge, that's huge, hugefied you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, So, I mean it's like it's verifying that I had that DRAN experience, but it's also verifying that a screen memory was put in place. So I thought it was in a hotel in Liverpool, which is like a dock site for elites anyway, and then I find out it's actually Montalk, Are you kidding me? Right? So I'm trying to avoid the Montague and because so far I've only got a few memories of being in Montalk and JPG Jefferson Proving Ground, which are the stranger things was based on as well, So I've think you got a few memories about I don't really want to go there, do you know what I mean? That's not my kind of thing. I know some people are kind of stuck in that mom talk and they want to it's their job in a way to report on that, and that's their project, that's their mission. But mine isn't. Mine is generally about debriefing, deprogramming everybody, about many projects, not just that one specific project. Yeah, we were used in so many on and off planets. So my work goes into a wider scope. I guess sound just like music. Yeah, I did my times, I did chimes. These are cleansing times, Rob. I see your message. They're saying you feel like crap female issues. It sounds like you're on your monthly flow. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. I'm okay, you know, I'm just I'm okay. You know, I'll make it through, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you always have relationship drama, and I think that's part of your targeting, right, I'm.
Speaker 5: Meant to be.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm meant to ever be in a relationship. I honestly don't.
Speaker 3: I think, like, you know, especially especially with nobody in this uh this community.
Speaker 1: I won't say any name, but.
Speaker 5: You know, what do you think about Ivan Teller and his dating show so he tating website.
Speaker 9: I think it's idea, and you know, I think he has a good idea, you know, like it's like yeah, yeah, but I mean like it's yeah, I mean yeah, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm going to sign up for it, but I mean, like, I know somebody.
Speaker 5: Who already has signed up for it, and I see I did it. I did a show with Ivan like six months back, and he's basically sworn off to in podcasts after my show. I've been trying to get him to come on yours and he's like, yeah, that's not happening anytime soon. So when he put on I was like super happy, but also getting him to confirm publicly, but that is my altar that he's been making a mini series about. That was a big one because so that cart with the pink mohawk and you know, she's got the alien and she's got the unicorn and she's like a punk rock cyber chick. Right, So he saw that version of me when we did a show together, and then he brings.
Speaker 8: Out this whole mini series about it, and I'm watching her thinking, get real, deja vu?
Speaker 5: Here? This is definitely me. So I messaged him and he was like maybe probably not maybe tank Girl. So you wouldn't really admit it until your show last night. So I'm going to clip that as evidence that he actually did make a miniseries about a version of me called Jet So that's super cool. Yeah, was one of my alswers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you what do you think of the dating app? Do you think it'll do?
Speaker 5: You think it'll take off?
Speaker 1: In this community.
Speaker 8: I think it will.
Speaker 5: You know, I think we do need something, because I'd said to him after we did a once one show together, I said to him, do you date Ivan?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 5: And He's like, well, maybe, but nobody from outside the country. Yeah, so he sounds like he's back out there in the dating game. No, I think it will. I personally hyper fixate on people occasionally, and then now I'm just in like, you know what, I don't care. I don't care. I'd go peace over partnerships any day of the week. I argue my piece far too much. Right now. I'm coming out of a bad marriage and stuff like that. So yeah, I've got I've got my core friends who give me the attention I need and you know, shoulder to cry on and all that kind of stuff. So I don't need a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Karen and Rosenvene just saying, don't eat where you ship.
Speaker 1: She must know something, you know, she's a.
Speaker 5: Very wise lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm a fella is non altered to anyone. I don't know what that means. But the androbdin do you think he's.
Speaker 1: Means?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means, but he literally the character based on a version of me. So, hey, Ivan, thanks pal. So I think it's saying often we struggle with things until we heal whatever wound we have that's restricting us. Oftentimes it's our own soul wanting us to specific lessons, not exactly targeting.
Speaker 8: That is true.
Speaker 5: That is true. But sometimes with the targeting patterns, they tune into your weaknesses, right, So they do so for me, I've got arthritis, so they amplify pain in the body. That's my weakness. Yeah. Or I've got a hyper fixating personality, so they'll amplify and really soup up a fixation, like the thing with nu skin and his sleep patterns, Like I've never felt so drugged in a sleep state in my life. That was insane. He deals with that every day. No wonder why he has trouble getting out of bed sometimes to go to work and stuff like talk about your screens. Uh do you're talking about the memory and romadin. So all it was basically is the memory was not what I thought it was. I thought the memory was in a swimming pool in a hotel, and that the drowning experience. Sorry if this is a big graphic, guys, The drowning experience. I was seven years old. My dad used to take me this health club in Liverpool. I used to be left alone in the pool all the time, which sounds a bit weird, doesn't it. But there used to be like a chacuzie and a steam room, a sauna and all that. So my dad would go off. There's a private health club. So I was left alone in the pool and there was a man. And this man I knew my dad had mentioned that he was a spy working at the docks, and for a seven year old, that's it like exciting. Of course, now I know those docks the shipping yard near me that were used in Monic programs. So I began to think that this man was a man in black, he was an asset of some kind of working for Monic. But then Christy Campbell is tuned into this happening, shall we call it, And it wasn't in a swimming pool. It was in tanks in Montoc or another lab facility. Yeah, So what I knew was that I was under the water until I left my body and then I saw my dad. My consciousness saw my dad dive into the pool. But that didn't really happen like that. Yeah, so I did drown. I actually do have scarring on my lungs, which kind of shows how much drowning actually happened. When you think about, Wow, scarring on your lungs, you must have must have been drowned quite a bit. Anyway, So that was the screen. So what they did is they took they left the event, the traumatic event in my mind. So whether they couldn't clear it out, I don't know, or they wanted me to have the fear of that event. The event was left in my mind, but the location was changed. That was where the screen was put in so that I would believe it was not in a monic training facility. It wasn't like me being tortured to activate my salonic tim abilities. It was in a swimming pool. So it was like, so they messed with my mind, they tampered with a memory. But that's not opened a doorway for me to see, Okay, what else has been tampered with? And how do I identify that? So Christy's been like amazing and covering that for me. She had no idea, But I'm going to be talking about this right, She's got no idea that that's what she's tuned into. Can you give a general reason, Oh, Willard of y US government put a machine on my head in the nineties, what really happened at my birth? I don't think my readings are gonna be able to tune into that kind of stuff for you, Willard. But it does sound like, obviously you're in the programs, because even here in the UK we went through something similar to the Gate program, similar to Talented and Gifted, where we had the hearing tests and stuff. But something going on your head that does sound like some kind of monarch experimentation. What really happened at your birth? I don't know. I can only speak from my own personal experience. My kind of energy reading is not going to give you that information. But I'm going to be working with some really interesting activation cards today. I've got these activation cards, which is Sacred Geometry, and Rob's got his cards, which he's now going to get out.
Speaker 1: I hope I have them. I don't know if they're here, check.
Speaker 5: Go find your cards. Fracture device maybe yeah, so and Dromadin Yeah, Hey, you're fully home. Hey lot Cam, Hey guys, thank you for falling in. So I think I'm live at like like one in two am Eastern, which is like six and seven am my time. For the last few days because I'm trying to get to five hundred followers. I'm on four forty five I think right now. I'm trying to get it up. So I've been going live like every twelve hours, which is a bit tiring because I've been doing like two hour lives. So I'm probably not going to do such long ones this week, but I'm gonna be live a bit more regularly. But this week, I mean I did I've got a video with Slavka. I went live with Slavka. We were talking about healing and travel. I did an interview with Flicks Love with Felicia de Wilt and she was interviewing me about my kind of wellness work. And I'm a terrible guest. I don't like to be interviewed, right. It's different with you because we have like a little you know, a way of working, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I did an interview Chloe and she said to me, oh, I don't want to get into trouble with Rob because Rap did asked me to do a show because then he didn't book the date. Yeah, so can you book in Chloe talking to her.
Speaker 4: We talk all the time, but I haven't really figured out a date yet, you know, but we will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I got her booked in, but it did take me a couple of months to get her booked in. But we did such a great episode together. It was amazing. And then I did the new skin show yesterday, which was like a rapid fire Q and A. Here's a difficult guest to work with, and I literally said's recorded saying, dude, this is like pulling teeth. So like the first time I did an interview with him, I didn't even really put it out and I messaged you and I said, how do you do it? Like? How do you interview somebody like that? So he's quite a hard guest to work with because he's got so much information, but he doesn't freely offer that information. So some people are talkers and some people just aren't talkers, aren't they? You know what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: So we've got celestial energy work, which is Jay skywhener is lurking, Hi, Jay, how you doing well? So Jay, I think it's also looking for guests on his channel, he's doing reading. Sometimes his readings are for free as well. I see him posting on Facebook saying does nobody want a free reading? Does nobody want to affordable reading? Yeah? So everyone check out his channel And so next week I'm doing I've got a really great podcast lined up for next week and the week after. So I've put a poster actually of all the things I've got coming up and my Violet Flame reiki courses starting, so I'll talk more about that later, but I have got I've got my chimes today. So we're going to cleanse the air. And if anybody would like your reading, please, can you pop a note in the chat? Can you ask about Christopher ngdel medgot. I don't know what that means, Hi, Chris, thank you for coming in Celestial reading. Okay, so we do general energy readings. We're looking at the energy that's impacting your life right now. We can ask messages from the pendulum. We can do like yes no on that if you've got something specific, or you can just ask me random questions as well. I don't mind, and I will answer them the best I can. But if you did want to donate, you can always support the channel and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll put links in the description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see here.
Speaker 5: Moderator here right now, and I'm live. That's very funny.
Speaker 1: So Word wants a reading, Christopher Engel wants a reading, and then Dramain wants a reading.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool. So I'm just gonna do the Selenite energy cleanse because me and Rob are He's really tagged, so take a deep broth. Chris has been on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I don't recall who he is right now, but he was on my own channel.
Speaker 5: Oh I hope he comes on then. So this is the nine six three Gods frequency. Okay, will it?
Speaker 1: That's great? I love that. I love that sound, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So these are I have.
Speaker 5: I work with much bigger ones. This is a metal world war tube. It's been kind of measured and created to get that specific sound. These are handmade by a guy out here in Norfolk from Richard Sound. I have big ones, and my sister has ones that are on a standing frame, you know, like like if as if you're in a cathedral or something, or it's like an organ and you hit them with the hammer. So they're so cooled. I'b a sound therapist even though I'm deaf, so it's a bit weird. Being a death sound therapist, you have to go vibrations a lot.
Speaker 1: It's really clear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we really need it right now. The energy is all over the place, even the human residents and all that stings. So these are activation cards made by Lawn. So we're working with these Sacred Man dollars today. But if anybody would like an akahak reading these upside, I don't know that I can pull the Acahek Oracle cards, but I'm just going to do general guidance coming from maybe your angelic team or your higher cell.
Speaker 1: So these use the Shamanic Star warsdom Oracle today. Okay, I don't have the They didn't give me a book with this, so.
Speaker 5: The book is too much. Anyway, the cards are amazing. The book writing is like six points. It's tiny, and it's like overloaded with information. So yeah, just tune into the card from the top down and just pick something out of that picture that resonates. Yeah, I've been here somewhere as well.
Speaker 1: Did you end up getting this one? The Shamanic Star was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got it, I've got it. Yeah, great, deck.
Speaker 1: Should give you a book because I don't remember. I don't Okay, every.
Speaker 5: Deck has got a book. But the book has got a lot of very detailed information in and some of it's like the history of things, so it doesn't really reflect on the reading. But that book also, sorry, that deck also shows you implants in the body. It's got Draconians in it and all that kind of stuff. So there's there's dark and light galactic energies in that deck, right, So we'll see what we get. So yeah, so we're not trying to scare anybody till you've got implants in the body. We've all got in plants in our bodies. Okay, I've Inteller said that we should focus on our life here. I like that a lot. Okay, Yeah, Now I love Ivan Teller. I actually really love Ivan Teller. I can send him to be a friend. And I'm in his webinar, right, So his monthly webinar, it's ten dollars a month. You ask two questions week for ten dollars. And what's been happening with Ivan over the last couple of months is that his readings have got shorter and shorter and shorter, and he's been like when I do a private session with him, he's super positive about my SSP work. Basically says that I'm there on the inside to d program from you know, from from within. But then publicly he's been dissing the SSP so bad and some of the bigger channels, bigger disclosure channels, he's been full on dissing them. So his his opinion on things have got quite different the last few months. And that's why you might have noticed in the chat yesterday. I was like, be nice, Ivan, I know when I put that, he's down on the SSP right now, and he stuck that on the screen. Me and Jason were like, oh dude, like Ivan left it often't he he lefed it off. He's a cool guy. He is a very cool guy. So yeah, we love Ivan Teller a lot. Has anyone in the programs ever blacked out driving you knew you were driving, but ended up somewhere that you weren't supposed to be. I think a lot of people have done that just in general, because when you're driving, you go onto autopilot, don't you. You go into like a mode which just takes over. But most people would have had someday specific stories come into mind, and I can't think who they are. Somebody that I've heard on your audio podcast a couple of years ago, and they were driving and then their car got surrounded by men in black and they got hijacked on the highway. Can't think of that was now, No, it was a fella.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 5: So what I'm gonna do for Willard actually, so gonna work with my Violet Flame schigels. We can see what deep healing is going on in the body, and then we'll work with the activations.
Speaker 1: Will Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Willard has got a lot going on, and I've given wanted advice. You've got a jumper. I've just focused on one's nam place. Will it just focus on one thing and really dig into that one thing, because you've got so many questions and they're all over the place. Most of the answers you will hold within you. You've just got to take that time to go deep into that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay. So the first card that literally flew out the deck was the mist of invisibility, which lets me know that, yeah, you're a targeted individual and there's an element of your life that needs to be esoteric in the It needs to be hidden, It needs to be secret so that you can be safe. So mistim invisibility so this is an activating sigul. Okay. So these are like ancient keys come from the goddess one yin. So there is an element of the stuff that you're talking about that needs to be a little bit more protected so that you can be safe.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: I also got the balance card coming out for you. So your life is unbalanced at the moment, so taking a few grounded steps to bring a bit more balance into your life is going to be good. It is hard when we start dealing with all these covert programs and abductions and mysteries and you're trying to fit that into your normal, everyday life. It doesn't make sense, and it's hard to balance multi dimensionality. Yeah, because you're spending a lot of your time in the higher dimensions in the astral because I know you keep saying I'm thirteen D I'm thirteen D. Well, that's fine, but you're here right now on this planet. The mission is on the ground. So we need to be grounded. Yeah, we can't be up in the clubs all the time. So there's an element of you that really is grounded upwards instead of grounded downwards. Okay, So that's come out for you. Is there anything else please for Willard? Okay, Yeah, you've got heart track rehealing that is happening. So the more information you get this will heal. I'm going through a really big heart track rehealing right now and it's very, very uncomfortable. So when we're working with the heart, we're working with these emerald green energies and there is a need to slow down, to nurture, to pamper, to rest. And you've got a water cleanse coming in. So when water comes in, it's letting us know this is deep emotional healing and that we need to think about bringing more ease into our life. Slowing that down. You thinking about if you are the water, what kind of resistance is there. You've got a purification coming in, so you guys can screenshot these symbols and they will help you bring in violet flame energy for cleansing, protection, whatever we're dealing with. So you've got a purification. So I'm just gonna pull an activation for you from the Sacred Geometry activation deck for Willard. Please, You're just going to pick one. Is there anything to support on it? Thank you? I've got two actually, Okay, so the first part it says divine, masculine. Can you go see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So this symbol itself as an activation, okay, and it says supports our strong, focused, active side here to express itself while helping us to bring our dreams and ideas into form with kindness and wisdom. The second one is my favorite. It's remembrance. Remembrance to see that, that's awesome, And it says supports our memory of everything that we've gone through as a soul in body, providing us with valuable information and tools to flow gracefully with and in this life. So yeah, So again it's reinforcing that the answers you seek are held within you. They're within your body somewhere. Yeah. So our track was all that. That's a memory storing system. So that's what I've got. What did you get from Willard? Okay?
Speaker 1: I see here, I'll just pull cards off the top. He got the card Maria in Atlantis?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, so what do you get off that?
Speaker 4: So maybe he's getting something, Maybe he has memories from the Maria in Atlanta, some me pour or something else.
Speaker 1: I'll pull.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I pulled a dragon card. You gotta you gotta balance dragon card.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got a balanced card as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then from the crystal card, I got three decks out here, So here's what I got. And then uh for the crystal card, which is so hard for me to read, but you got sugar chilla dye.
Speaker 5: Okay. Does it have just that one word or what's the other word on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sugar s u g I l sushi light.
Speaker 5: Suji light, named after the Japanese man that I found it, sujil. Like, that's a really high vibe purple crystal. That's amazing. I've only got that in like an incense form, which are made into an incense. But that's that's high five. Yeah, I really like higher chacker. That's cool. But yeah, okay, so howf that makes sense? For Rob and I are not really making sense ourselves right now. Well, we're trying. We're trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm dealing with integrating alters, which is a really uncomfortable process. So yeah, my laptops all over the place. The mumbling. What's the mumbling? Is that me and Rob mumbling away? I don't get everything, he says, Okay, Karen, it's pretty sure good hearing. I'll tell Ivan to stop mumbling, Yeah, he doesn't, just a funny little laugh, doesn't he as well? And I speed him up to one point seven five when I watch Ivan on a replay, so it's like I love Ivan, I do. He's really funny limber, I think triggering, sleeping, yeah, mumbling. Okay, So who's next? Please for it was Karen, I think next?
Speaker 1: We we got the andromenin, we got it's to the Andromeda Uni question, you'll be Karen?
Speaker 5: Okay, Andre, I kind of get reading whatever I feel in emotions when I was unlucky in me again, okay, great, So it's not very often I get to your reading from the Andromedin. I'm going to do an elemental spread so we can have a look overall at the balance in your life, what you're transforming through at the moment. I have all these readings are for entertainment purposes only. I am working with activation cards. So it's up to you, guys, to accept or reject any healing that comes forward. You've always got free will, and if you know, don't try and make it fit. Just take what resonates. Andrew's going through a massive third eye upgrade right now, garification much? Yeah, So your grounded focus right now is you've got a very open and amplified third eye. Okay, so this is a really powerful sigil, but this lets me know that this is your grounded focus. So you're really like multi dimensionally aware. Is how it's being phrased in my mind. Okay, that's your grounded focus. When I come to your air elemental the words we think, the words we say, what we should be listening to, what we should be expressing. Again, it's third eye clearing, which is related to the thyroids, the thyroid and the five moss iless time with this as well, so you're having another activation of the pineal planed pituitary glands ult major ultimjor when and all that kind of stuff is going on. So this is a very very deep third eye clearing of your communication system. You may even get a new light language coming in if you speak white language. I do have light languages, but this is my natural light language that I do. You don't all need to talk in soul gibberish. So this is an activated light voice. And I do light hands as well, which is the first thing to activate for me. It was light hands. Fire energy is showing me fire energy so you are transforming through with fires, probably working with different blending of fire energies, if not letting me know what you're transforming through. So that's something private for you, okay, and you're a very private person anyway. But when it comes to your heart energy, the water elemental, we've got Archangel Zadkiel coming in and this lets me know that the element of the water is working on a very deep emotional cleanse that may be bordering on a little bit of the darker side because when we bring in a heavy hitter like arch Angel Zadkiel, so he's my work partner for doing the dark light work. Yes, we work in the dark for the light, Okay, some of us have those dark emissions to do that, or to hold the line Golden Dragon, we hold the line so that the dark can't penetrate too much. So an archangel Zadkiel does that with me, and he's coming in to support you on your heart healing. When asked for clarification, it said, yeah, there's a big heat purification coming in on the heart, on the emotions. And again that's backed up with this purification circle of everything you're doing, thinking, seeing, and saying is in a purification process right now. So I'm just going to choose you an activation mandala. Hey Jason, thank you for joining us. Hey twenty four to seven, this is for Andromedin. So and you have got a discernment card coming in number twenty discernment. Can you go see that? Ye sor I've got like a low light on. So these are activating mandalas. If you're watching this back on the replay, just zoom in a little bit so you can see it. And it says, here supports our ability to view the world and the people around us from a place of inner balance and detachment, yet with compassion and wisdom. Compassion and wisdom for and Dromeden. Okay, what did you get wrong?
Speaker 4: I got uh for the and Drummond, and I got for the the Shamanic Star War Code deck. I got Star People, So that makes me think that he's probably connected to you know, star people like he talks about. And then for his uh, his uh Crystal card, he got turquoise and it says find your way home, so that kind of relates.
Speaker 1: To the star you know being card. And then finally for his Dragon card, he got Merlin the Dragon which she takes me, you know, in eight magical abilities that he needs to tap into.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why he as well, because your turpoise again, that's communication and throats and thymus and then Merlin's will working on a higher magical level here. So yeah, I do consider Andromedin to be a Merlin. So Merlin is a title for somebody in higher magic.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: That was That was a good yeah.
Speaker 10: Okay, wait, okay, okay, this Christopher Angle you see if you want, she says, can you ask about Christopher Angle meant God.
Speaker 5: Ask about him meeting God?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just going in order from the I'm just going in order from the chat.
Speaker 5: Let me just fins, Karen, we'll get you next.
Speaker 1: What you're you're gonna be next? If you're still well, I'm kidding you.
Speaker 5: Yes, there is an aspect of him that has met, an aspect that he believes to be God with a big J. Yeah, instead of God to the little g which is just generalized send of masters and things like us. All. So yes, does he want to ask another deeper question on that or should.
Speaker 1: We just pulled two words for him? I pulled a car.
Speaker 4: He got reptilians and Draconians for is uh, so you might have a d of a connection to like some kind of extraterrestrial stuff, and he does. He's had experiences. I remember when he talked on the show, he talked about that. And then uh, for his crystal card, you got smoking ports and it says fall apart. And I also put another one for him. He got black terminaline, which is transmutation, so whatever he's going through, he can transmute. And then finally I'll just pick up a dragon cart. He got destiny, so it's all in his destiny.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, so the final flame Stiles are letting me know that he's in a period why he needs to nurture. We've got winter ice energy coming in, so this is a take some time, wrap yourself up, make sure you've got everything that you need because you're going through a water power movement cleanse, so everything is changing and your energies are going to rebalance with power. When they do that, you're having a big cleans on your stakehold check or so that's all your creative energies, your passionate life forces for because you're having a breakthrough of past life healing. So definitely make sure you've got everything you need before you start looking into past life healing. Okay, because you generally there's a huge purification going on. So not just the present, not just the parallel, you're breaking through into past lives as well. And an activation for Chris. What can we have that's supporting please? Okay, there are two. The first one is heart chacker, so we've got a heart chack for activation. It says here the green flower of life supports our capacity to love deeply and unconditionally. Healing properties harmonize the mind and the body. And then we've got authority. See that, how weird is that authority? So it says, reminds us that true authority is powerful, directed and realized, yet receptive, wise and loving. So you may have had an experience of meeting God, that mother father God, or that source you know, prime creative being. You may have had an experience like that, but just knowing that it's true when they are receptive, when they're wise, when they're loving, when there's balance. Yeah, if it didn't feel like that, if it didn't feel balance in harmony, then yeah, there's some reptilian weird too that you're meeting. But but you're no, deep down in your heart. Yeah, if your experience was valid and true, and nobody can tell you otherwise. When you use your own discernment, doesn't matter what anybody else thinks about your experiences. It's what your heart believes to be true. Okay, I agree. Yeah, So he'll bey herb saying you put all his cards away during the flood. There's feeling compelled to bust them back out, yet go for it. I love working with cards because it's an opportunity for my guides and my high self to bring information to me that I might not see normally. So I do love being an oracle. I love having it's like an opening. Somebody said to me, Oh, when I'm watching you work, you do your cars, and your energetic field opens, and the guide stepped forward, and then as soon as you're finish doing the reading, as soon as the last word is said, that everything stepped back and close back down again. So there was a guy a show who was watching me for like a whole weekend, and I don't see that. I don't know that that's happening, but I've been told it. So hello everybody, Draco Tuesdays. That's quite funny. Oh, the card. What the angel is not your type? What card about an angel? It was an activation. It was just an activation of sacred geometry of the universe. It's not really angelic. It's coming from wherever you think, so it's just sacred geometry. Maybe something was wrong with the Ivans audio. No, Ivans always like that, even always mumbles, oh, thank you, James sending a donation. That's really good. Okay, here's next place, Rob.
Speaker 4: Next we have Karen and and yeah, and then we'll do James's donation next, because I usually do the donations, but I promise Karen, you know, I promise Karen's I want to get hurt, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, next, Okay, uh, okay.
Speaker 5: I'm doing a lot of cleansing because my energy is a bit unstable at the moment. And if you guys watch my show with Christy, which will be on her channel tomorrow night. I think it's five o'clock Easton or four o'clock Central, whichever is that makes sense, then you'll know why I'm doing so much cleansing at the moment.
Speaker 1: These are for.
Speaker 5: Karen random okay, Okay, so there's a cleansing going on with Karen's heart, right, now she's having an emotional cleanse, coming into balance. There is an old experience that needs to be released from the heart, but you are in a master activation, so I'm not gonna share the Masterson, but there's a master activation that's going on for you. Once you clear that heart, master level energies are going to surge through your systems or like a conderingly overload is what's it's saying in my head. And then we're getting back into that thyroid clearing, rebalancing for the body, and your third eye is upgrading. Okay, you've got the remembrance coming out. Remembrance. Yeah, so memories are going to come forward, but they're locked into the heart space right now, so you need to do that deep clearing on the heart. So it's already started. So just giving yourself some grace, some rest time, and then you're going to start activating more memories, so people may notice that there is more memory available to access right now. And this kind of goes back to June last year when David Starr was on the show with Phil Barrow and they were working my energetic field and David Star unlocked some of my energy that was holding people's home planet origins, right, and that was from the Lyrin Wars, So I had that locked into my field and he was able to unlock it and put it into the planetary grids. So people are going to start tuning into that more and more now. So the clarity is coming, guys, it is coming. You do need to put some work in, you need to do the meditation, the balance work, and then you'll start to get more and more memories. Because the amounts of stuff that's in my mind now that wasn't there a year ago. Is it's absolutely amazing. Yeah. So, but it's just because I was able to do the daily meditation dedication and then it started to come out and I've got like literal screens opening out my eyes now, jenn ever thought was possible before and it is. Yeah, and has been going live a lot lately. Just did a good show with Nu Skin. Yeah, thanks to everybody who helped me out on that show with New Skin last night or early this morning doing early am shows, and boy did I need questions from the chat because there's only so much that I can ask one person, and he's got like like one or two word answers on some stuff. And I remember this, Yeah, would you like to? Right?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 5: And I love him to bits I do. I love him a lot. We're actually lyren family connected. But it's like such hard work. So I really appreciate everyone for helping me out with the questions on the chat. And I've discovered yeah, maybe I do love to do more lives so guests, just so I can get that support from everyone because I haven't got all the answers. I certainly don't have all the questions either. But yeah, so that was really funny. So that was for Karen. Did you do Karen? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she got a Adians for her uh someone historical cards, so she might have a connection to the Pleadians for her uh for her crystal cards, she got Selenite sacred center at the top.
Speaker 4: So and then also for her dragon cards, you got uh the dragon father time.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how those three relate. But I mean I'm not porning anything from that, but like whatever you get, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm sure. I mean Karen can make sense about herself. She's really wise, she'll know. Yeah that means, yeah, okay, I'm gonna do my grounding nuts. My grounding nuts have's that fun?
Speaker 1: They're nuts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like grounding nuts like African nuts.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so many different tools. Okay, it's an acceleration unfolding. Oh my god. Yeah, James focus is so wise in him, but like really on connecting. It is so good. So Karen saying her heart physically has taken a lot. She was afraid she's just gonna have a heart attack, and I felt like trying to shake something off. Yeah. So my body vibrates and shakes when I'm trauma healing, and I've got a lot of that going on right now. And I lie down and my body goes, okay, it's time, and I just start vibrating and I'm just lying there vibrating out trauma. So that's one of my integrating altar processes. My body just goes into a deep vibration and there's nothing I can do but surrender to that vibration. And it's not as bad as if I'm having a fist or anything like that. It's like a very fine tuned vibration coming from my core, like from the core star within me. It's like sending out these waves. Yeah, it's intense. You can type nuts but not yo. Yeah, we just covered down the line. You can type nuts, but you can't put African nuts right or whatever, because these these are African nuts. You couldn't type it. It was so weird. So we just stood about one of my early morning lives. No fear, deep breath, let it go. Yeah, perfect, But the only tool you have is a wrench. Everything looks like a nut. That's really funny. Oh you say it was for African nuts this time. Maybe it's just on my channel. I don't know. You can't type African nuts on my channel because we're all nuts. On my channel, nuts beat rock or flame. So if anyone's old enough to watch his friends, we'll get that. There's quite an acceleration unfolding. James Wickess, Yeah, it's very wise. Wizard James Witcus the Wizard. Okay, it's funny when I talk about Phil Barrow, I always have to say, now, the Wizard, Phil Barrow, like that's his name, the wizard. Yeah. Oh, so on the unofficial Basis news, the summer seminars coming up in June, and Sean Bond publicly declared on his life that he's coming over.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I didn't think it had been publicly finalized. It has because he mentioned it on his Life yesterday, so I'm allowed to mention that. So Miles is in planning stage. So there's somebody else. I'm hoping it's going to come over, but I've not heard yet if that's true or not. So yeah, yeah, there was somebody that Miles wanted to get. I wouldn't have gone if you'd got that person, because it's somebody on the negative side of montok. But I don't think that person's coming. So I'm like, because when I heard that person's name, I'm not going to say who it is, but you know, but some people know who I'm talking about, and he's American. When I heard that person's name, I went to a four blown back recently off that person's voice, just hearing them say hello there, and on a video on my body just erupted and just started shaking. And so your body holds trauma, even the facier you know, you're your organs and everything in muscles. It holds that trauma even when you can't remember. But the sound of that person's voice reactivated on montoc memory, and I don't really like, I don't really want to get into my montop memories right if it's not like you must face it or you're gonna die. Then yeah, I'll do it, but right now I don't really want to go there. But I will be going there a little bit with Christy tomorrow because she's tuned into an altar from there and it might have come forward because of me hearing that person's voice activated that altar. Perhaps maybe we'll see but yeah, so luckily that that person is not coming to basis, so I'm happy about that. I'm just going to close the air now because talking about not so good people fashion indeed alters hold a lot of trauma. They do. Yeah, So I have a debrief page on my website and Kahevin dot co dot uk slash debrief, So if anybody's sorting to get into their memories that don't make sense in this reality, that's a good place to start because you can have a look at the process that I've been developing for the last year, videos that I've done. There's even like PDFs you can checklists and things you can download, and but it all starts by getting yourself arounded and focused and setting intentions. So this is for the wizardings witkers.
Speaker 1: While you're are you shoppling I can do mine real quick.
Speaker 5: Do yours?
Speaker 1: Do yours? Yeah, okay, So for the first for the first card, James got cleansing external energies, so you always want to, you know, remember to do that.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe you are doing that. Maybe it's a reminder. And then for his crystal card, he got uh Rodite Rodite, it says hill your heartbeat, it says, so you know that combined with the cleansing internalologies might.
Speaker 1: Be giving your mess. Then finally for your for your dragon card, you got or bron. I don't know what that means. I gotta look that up. I'm gonna look out for you, okay, look at the dragon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so rodanite is very deep heart healing in a child work. Rodinite and rhodochrosites are very good for really shadow work that kind of thing. And that makes sense to what I've got because your groundhoup poking right now. So you're having a past life breakthrough, James, and I think it's because James is starting to get into his multi dimensionality and memories and so that, yeah, past life breakthrough is your grounded focus. The air elemental energies are just saying, please connect with us more. When it comes to your communication side. You do have the ability to tune into the elementals and there's a guide that would like to connect with you. You're transforming through, which means you're not really sleeping in a way that you should. You're doing a bit too much work in the astral So this symbol is to help you sleep to come back it tigue, And boy do I need this today because I have something. It's like I got spelled. It's like I got spelled in like sleeping, fricking beauty or something today. Not experienced anything like it since I was like a teenager. And this is your water energy. This is the water elemental saying that it's that flow that's opening up your third eye. So when you start communicating with the water element and the air elements, your intuition is really opening up. But there's a flow to it. It's as if what I'm seeing is you're putting your hand in the water and there's ripples going out. So it's like you can touch the water and pull memory from the water. Yeah. So I do that same kind of thing when I when I take a bath. Now I have these warm soaks with salt water like dead sea salt and I pull memory from the salt into my body. Yeah, and it helps me release unwanted memory as well. So when I come to the storm element of what you're becoming, what you're working through. I've got this symbol and I call this the tech symbol, but you might get something completely different off this symbol. It was once an unknown symbol. I've made an association with it these days that I think it lets me know when this technology in the body. But you might have your own way of connecting to this symbol.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: When I ask for clarity on that, I've got protection, Like this triangle is going into the earth to anchor you and you're in this bubble. But I also got winter ice coming back out saying whatever's going on, you need to take care of yourself. Yeah. So the violet flame symbols are based in compassion and mercy. So this is going to be quite an expansive project. It's saying a project of you to work through, but make sure your nurturings. What did you get for the dragon?
Speaker 11: It says if Oberon has turned up, it is to reassure you that you can achieve whatever is required. It says you may have to dig deep bile yourself and maybe doing this for the long haul, but you can and will succeed says this striking red dragon's connection is firmly braided in the root chakra. If it therefore relates to everything that makes up our physical lives in our world around us that.
Speaker 1: We create, my light went out. Sorry, I mean, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: I think that makes sense able to translate that. Yeah, and Ramedin said, I've always wondered what kind of magic and magic did I ever have done or used a galaxy in my home? So you spoke magic spelled two different ways. So the magic with the K on the end has literally come from like Alistair Crowley who just wanted to distinguish his witchcraftery, his druiddery from regular magic of my entertainment. So you put the K on the end to make it look more esoteric and exotic, but it doesn't. It's nonsense. So he spell magic however you like. It doesn't actually change the energy of what you're doing. It was literally done like as a marketing tool. He's always wondered as what magic he's ever done? Yeah, I think deep down we know what our gifts are. But one thing that's come out to my thing with Christy Campbell was that I've got a power of invisibility. Well, I am small, I'm a small person and there are times when i feel like I'm invisible a room full of people. I don't think that's what she meant, So don't know. So we're going to dig into that tomorrow. Oh hey, Eric, that's cool. I'm just reading through the chat.
Speaker 4: Oh we get we got another donation was a little small one from Cameron and little Cam.
Speaker 1: Where's he.
Speaker 5: Here? He is?
Speaker 1: He's uh, he wants a general reading.
Speaker 5: I think okay, okay, I'm just going to shift.
Speaker 1: My cards or a diamond heart. Goodnes see. I'm glad you're in not the chat.
Speaker 5: So I am going to be doing a show with Aurora. We've been trying to drill it down for a while, so it's going to be we have to know X. Maybe I'm not sure I did invite her on here with me tonight. She's like, nah, not feeling it. Let's do a private ship that would have been interesting. Okay, nuts speaks rocks, So what's you're doing? Well? Thank you? What does he need to support with? And a guidance. Thank you. Okay, okay, So this is quite interesting. So you what you're doing well is you've got money alchemy, so you do have magical abilities. You've got a very clear vision about what you want and there's nothing really stopping you achieving except you block your own way. Sometimes you've got self sabotage coming in. So your guys are saying well done and having all the power of the universe to create whatever you want, but they're reminding you that you're sabotaging in some way. So whether it's your time, your energy, your focus, your guide's coming in to support you get crystal clear what you want to do next to stop slowing yourself down or you know, or making it harder for yourself because as you move forward, you're stepping onto mission and purpose, mission and ambition that swept though in my head, which is a completely different card. So but that's going The purpose and mission is coming in. So you have the ambition, you have the drive and focus, but something that's been holding you back. So your guide to coming in to help you. Doesn't matter which path you choose at this point. The clear intention that goal will take you through to that end. Goal that you desire. So this is really positive, but there's a little bit of support that's coming in to help you with potential self sabotage. I'm just going to get an activation card for you. It's your soul applexus. Yeah, that makes sense. So your courage and your confidence is slightly off, so this is going to help you boost that. And this says supports our sense of self or personal power, our willpower, as well as our knowing of who we are and what contribution is as a whole. So this is an activating mandala that can help you on your purpose and mission. Okay, Rob, what did you get?
Speaker 4: Let's see your Oh you got the shamanic oracle deck. You got negative aliens, so maybe you have a connection to negative aliens or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's Archon's you know, I think it's Arcon's arconic fault thorms making them doubt.
Speaker 4: And then for the crystal party, you got ammylite, which is it says better over time.
Speaker 5: Can you show that one? Show it as closer to the screen as you can. Okay, so see this is the amelite was the fossilized version of the ammonite shell, which is that you know, that round circle and and it makes those chambers, it makes rooms to grow, and then it makes another room and it grows into it. So yeah, so that's kind of showing that your purpose of mission is there, but you need to make more room for yourself to grow. Okay, you've been sabotaging yourself by keeping yourself a little bit too small at times. So that ammonite, my light energy coming in is reminding you. But you can make a bigger space and grow into it when you're ready. That's fine.
Speaker 1: And then with the last card you got magic and manifestation the Dragon.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, that's kind of spot on the rock. Yeah, and Trevison saying, can you have a second reading? Yes, you can andro work with different cards. Okay, we got it.
Speaker 1: We got this guy in the chat. I don't know if this is a guy or a woman. Earth Water when she wants a reading her, I don't know if that's a he or she, but she she says she's from Canada.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have to have a question because we're working with the energies that are surrounding and supporting you or limiting me. Yeah, but yeah, pop her on the screen.
Speaker 1: Oh my charge and my phone.
Speaker 5: On the ground.
Speaker 1: Okay there ship, Okay, I got it. It's one of those days. Yeah, definitely is.
Speaker 5: Normally I'm pretty high vibe, but at the moment I'm working through some really deep trauma stuff. So yeah, So like Karen your comment trying to be slaves to the Draco in a goment, I'm trying to raise the vibe here, garn that's it's a good comment. Working for the man. If we were slaves for the Draco to dig out the gold, we might have a slave all day. We might have save all day and get none of it ourselves. Something in us believes that being in power and getting the gold somehow makes us evil. Yeah, that's true. So they'll be limiting old or beliefs there that that's not for us, and you know, work, hard, play and all that, that we're not deserving. Yeah, that's an interesting comment. What does everybody think of that? Okay, who are we doing next place?
Speaker 1: Let's do uh, let's do I mean, because the indomin and already got a reading, we'll get him. We'll get if he really wants a second reading, we'll get him. But let's get this earth wind.
Speaker 4: She says she's a female and because she's new here, and like I wait to get new people.
Speaker 5: You know, like yeah, yeah, the wind, thank you for joining us. So I'm just gaed to.
Speaker 1: Remember to subscribe, you know. Subscribers are hard to come by nowadays for whatever reason. Meanwhile, I know channels, you're nearly.
Speaker 5: On seven thousand. It's taken me a year to get up to four hundred, right, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean you don't remember I used to be at like twenty two thousand on my old channel.
Speaker 5: That's so, you know, I know, but you're going live like three times a day, so I've started to go live on a more regular basis. Now.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, I don't think it really helps. It doesn't really do anything, you know, it's it's not you know, I just do it because I like to stay busy, you know. But I mean, like I don't think it's actually getting me anywhere.
Speaker 5: You know, it's training.
Speaker 4: I think all the all the subscribers I got were from my old channel. You know, I don't I'm not getting anybody new. That's the problem, you know, Like I don't know what I'm kind of I'm just feeling kind of discouraged about it, you know, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'm not you know, maybe I'm too hard on myself with something.
Speaker 7: I know you are.
Speaker 5: Yourself. You've got a great channel and you bring us all together. You know everybody I know, I literally met them through your channel. You know the people I talk to my all, my every day, I met them all. Something's going on on my screen here, I met them all right here. You've helped me a lot in the last couple of years. So this is for Earth, water winds. I'm doing an Akashia Oracle spread. So we're looking to see what energy is impacting you right now. Why does energy that are not so positive? I'm bringing in a success anchor to even out those energies so we can work with your cash at record, keep a guidance. If you want to go deeper, you can always look in from one to one session for me. But there's quite a lot of information already. So you're grounded focus right now is your Earth energy, which is you're stabilizing energy. You're grounded in freedom and adventure. So if you're not doing things that are really firing up your spirit getting yourself out there, you're going to feel quite off because this is your grounded focus. Are you a traveler, because that's the kind of energy that comes with this card. Somebody that really loves to push the boundaries, really loves to put themselves out there. So if you're not doing that in your day to day, if you're not inspiring people to bring in this ease and this freedom and adventurous spirit, then you're going to feel a bit uncomfortable. I am a world traveler, so I've been I've been static and stagnant for nearly eleven years, and I'm ready to go traveling. So I love the energy of this card. And if you can zoom in and see, there might be just one element of this card that you're drawn to. It could be, you know, like the maps or whatever, the compas, It could be the far off mountains, but whatever it is, this is your grounded focus. You are a traveler of sorts. Yeah, there's something about you and your energy that's very exciting and that's inspiring to others. When we come to your energy, it's all about communication. You are in a Kashak oracle yourself, so you should be working more with the Acachet records if you're not already. This is a fifth dimensional space. A library is how we visualize it because it's the energy and information of us and everything we've ever done, been thought, whatever, it's all held in this space, this kind of cosmic grid. Yeah. So the Acachet Records holds a lot of information for you, and when you start to tune into that, you're going to come into your power. Yeah. When you start to work in the Acachet Records and the past energy is a bit more, you're going to start to stand in your wisdom and mastering. This one is self worth and deserveability. So there's an element of what you need is in your Acchet Records and it's linked into the words you think and say. Okay, so it's time for you to go deeper looking into the Kahak energies yourself now, transformational wise, I've got this card coming in which we called power Play, and you'll see here there's like a chessboard. There's two keys, but there's somebody else pulling the strings. So there's an element of what you're transforming through that you cannot control that somebody else, the third party, is involved in. So it's time to review your relationships. It's time to review the energies around you to think, Okay, what's limiting me right now? What can I control? And it's kind of a bit of a like opening up the space kind of energy. So when I queried it, I just got Yes, you need support, you need a success anchor. So I'm going to pull an activation card that's going to help you that in a second. But when I moved into the water elemental and how to look at what's affecting your heart, your heart is being impacted by your past lives. So whatever you're working through right now, it's tied into past life energies. This lets us know that there's karmic relationships, potentially carmic contracts that are active in the present that were created in the past. Okay, so that's something to go deeper into. Now you could just query your heart. You can go into meditation, or you could review all your relationships, review your passions, and you know all the energies around you. But you are being impacted by energies from the past, and now's a good time to start querying that to see how you can support your heart healing. Now, when I come into the overall storm energies, I bring together the earth, air, fire and water to get storm. This is you what you're transforming into the force that storm manage the force to be reckoned with you, and the car that's coming out is deception and betrayal. So this lets me know that probably from those past lives, there's an element where you were betrayed. There was deceit in the past. You're running with one han and tied behind your back. In the present, you can't fully access all of your gifts because whatever that old comic contract potentially could be. Or this is a moment of you tuning into your intuitive gifts. Okay, when I queried it, I asked for Okay, how can we support you. I've got cosmic healing coming out. Cosmic healings, your guides, your guardians, your cash it record keepers, your higher self are bringing in healing for you to support you through this period. So this is actually a really positive period of change that's going on. It's time to have a look at your life and really start to reflect on what's supporting you, what's helpful, what's harmful? Yeah, just start to get everything into focus. Yeah, what areas do you need help? So I'm going to pick you an activation card from the Sacred geometry activation deck to see if we can get some support please. Okay, yeah, we've got it's a hard track REFT. So there's a sacred geometry activation coming in for your heart. Okay. So this says supportsie capacity to love deeply and unconditionally. It's healing properties harmonize the mind and body. So right now, the only thing you really need to do is start to review your life, put everything into perspective, and be open to receiving support, that cosmic healing, that heart healing from your guides and guardians as you move forward, very slowly, very respectfully, moving forward and just taking stock of what's going on in your life and where maybe things could be impacting from past lives or from the past of this present life.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's quite a deep one for you. Just take what resonates and leave the rest. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was great. That was great. That was that was amazing. Let me see here, I'll get she has a.
Speaker 4: Time travel so she could be in some like maybe dreams. She may can be having experiences in alternate dimensions.
Speaker 1: Here, her crystal cord is obsidian and it's says sharp and sharpened shadows whatever that means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, this makes sense because we've got the past life card coming in, so the time travel card could be that in the astral you're a bit like me. You're running between different lives, collecting and healing and things like that. And you said somewhere in the chat that you're an mpath but you block it because it's too overwhelming. Yeah, so this part healing that's going on, Just remember I only five percent of what we're actually feeling well thinking is our energy. The rest of it is collective consciousness. So as an access consciousness practitioner, we query who does this belong to? Yeah? Is this mine? Okay? Sometimes you might even have to disconnect from the collective energy field. Right when I go to big events, to shows, to conferences, I disconnect from the energy that's around me because otherwise I'll just get bombarded with everybody's thoughts and feeling yeah, and it will make it difficult to do what I need to do. So you're always going to reconnect anyway, because that's how we're designed in this realm. But we do need to protect ourselves. So that obsidian is a heart healing crystal. Yeah, when we work with a patchy tears obsidian. We know that's about grief healing because it's tied into the Apache lineage that any obsidian will heal the heart. It will teach you. If anything obsidian won't do is fully transmute the energy, it does need to be cleansed afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, she also got the last card. She got a healer dragon. So you know that ties into what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Perfect, So you're starting this new phase of deep healing now, so very slowly, very gently, start to open up your abilities. But it comes healing the heart first, Yeah, and querying, questioning the heart. What's it got to show you? What's it got to tell you? It's holding lots of memories there from the past. That's all our hearts do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would say maybe we could do one more because I gotta I gotta get ready for my next show.
Speaker 1: But this was this was fun. Who do you should we do?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't I am bursays, I'll take a reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we got We're gonna have to do another show.
Speaker 5: You know. Okay, my time is available again now. I've just finished a big project and I'm podcasting again now, so I'll take a reading. Had a couple of visions the other night, too too long to type in. Some numbers are showed up A ten, seven, three, sixth nine. Oh okay, it was an ancient geometry, but I'm not sure who is it?
Speaker 7: Nine?
Speaker 5: Okay, did you get because we'll do it. We'll pull the sacred geometry card there. But yeah, it just sounds like it's geometry the universe coming in.
Speaker 1: Okay, so in California, girl, if you're still watching, we'll do you after this. I saw she was one morning reading. Well, I'll give me one more.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to do a quick overview for I'm One time I was a bit hold on him and I said he was only using twenty percent of his energy as a Merlin and I told him off and he called me out on it, like a couple of months later on my life. So generally I don't remember people's readings because it's not my information. But I did remember his because he's on a Merlin vibration, and so am I. So yeah, I'm a bit naughty at times. I don't mean to be. Okay, So there's something going on in your grounded focus, I am bird that's out of your control, but it will help you reach your authentic self. Okay, Yeah, you're in the process of trauma healing right now yourself, so be gentle on yourself. So, so, there's things going on around you and you do need to disconnect yourself. What my head is saying, it's like there's lots of little battles going on around you, and I don't know why that's coming out, but it is going to help you tune into more of your authentic self, more of your true discernment, you know, what you like, what you don't like, releasing any masks that you may have been. So there's a video that I did on my channel about personalities. So we all have lots of different personalities, different like alters, but it's just in your day to day. So you, like Rob, you'll be one way with your mum and you'll be a different way with your mates and all that kind of stuff. Right, So we have all these personalities and in Access Consciousness, we do a body process that hass to melt personalities and it's a hands on process. But it got me thinking one day, so I did a video about it, and it's that kind of reflection of Okay, who am I really?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 5: When I go to my job, I have to put this hat on. When I can do this, I have to put that hat on. And each one is a separate personality. So when we're looking to be our true authentic self, that's you without all these filters, without all these hats, without all these faces. Your most authentic self is who you are really in your core, that person that you are when you're alone, without anybody else influence swayan bear is on a journey to rediscover his most authentic self right now. That's his grounded focus of just being you. This is coming in because you're in a period of growth and up level, which is tied into your words, your communication. Okay, so whatever you're doing your work is tied into your voice. Okay, you're working into forgiveness as well. This is coming in as a transformational energy and the easiest way that I work with forgiveness. You guys all know I use the home I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you, and we use it as a mantra. And it's also a quantum command. So you're putting this energy out to the universe and you're saying to the universe, I am commanding the forgiveness waves that go out to anybody and everybody remotely involved. It's time let's just send out forgiveness waves of energy. Send out forgiveness and loving waves. And this is on the same energy as gratitude. It's on the same energy as receiving That's how I see it. So the more forgiveness you send out, it's like you're doing prayers of gratitude. And then because you're doing that, you're actually calling in receiving energy to you. You're calling in abundance by doing forgiveness because you're making a space and in that void, it's going to be filled with love, with gratitude, with receiving energy. So this is what you're transforming through right now. Your heart energy is moving into freedom. It's moving into financial freedom. So it might not be money in abundance, but it could be because you're doing that work, that forgiveness energy. But this is lightening up. So I do see you as a kind of light energy, John, I see you as like just as a really kind of You've got so much room to engulf other people in your heart. That's how I see you. Okay, So when don't we move into the storm energy of what you're becoming. It tells me that there's even more to be unlocked within your ACSHET record library. There's more to unlock in your past, your parallel lives, that kind of thing. But it is a process of trauma healing, and you you're breaking through, you're starting that process. You're already like thirty odd percent through, And I know I shouldn't use percentages, I'm sorry, but you've started the trauma healing process. So all the work we do, all this energy healing, we might as well just rebrand it and call it trauma healing because that's everything that we're doing is grounded in trauma, especially when we get into secret space programs, Super Soldier programs, that is all trauma based, trauma based mind control, trauma based programs, missions, it's all trauma based. So the healing that we're doing starts in the heart basically, Yeah, we get ourselves grounded so that we can get into the heart space and heal the trauma. So this is looking really good for you. John. You a period of up level and then you will be moving you to freedom, moving into authenticity. What did you get robbed for?
Speaker 1: She got three cards?
Speaker 4: She got DNA stimulation from the Shamanic Star warsdom Oracle. She got Moonstone, says Evan flowerd says, and then she also got for her dragon card, she got Freedom.
Speaker 1: So tying together one, I.
Speaker 5: Got freedom energy as well. Moonstone is intuition and psychic gifts coming in. So that's perfect. That's you've got five percent upgrade because last time I said you already use your energy, and I'll say you got off a little bit.
Speaker 4: We actually got two more if we can squeez him when we got California girl, and you will play and then and then he'll billy her.
Speaker 1: I just kind of wanted to give them. I didn't want them to think I was being ruder.
Speaker 5: It's not, no, It's like we need to conserve our time and our energy at the moment we're both not our usual high vibes.
Speaker 1: Will Yeah, for sure, we can do another one soon if you want.
Speaker 5: You know, if we can do another one, let's do another one. This is what Iron bur s. Sorry, just do an activation. You've got a Crome chat for activation coming in for you, okay, so just take some time to receive that. Okay. So this is California, Go Usa, Cat Jam Pug dance. Is that an emoji?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a that's a rumble emoji. It just shows up like that chat. It's like yeah, yeah, I mean, I'll do my three cards first. I'll just pick three off the top.
Speaker 5: Shifted into full of cash readings. Okay, okay, she the she.
Speaker 12: Got the Guardian Dragon, so, uh, the Guardian Dragon right here, she got golden Dolphin from the Shamanic Star Wars them Oracle, and then she got morganite, which is filled yourself.
Speaker 1: Like, so, I don't know how these three cards were late.
Speaker 5: But you know, okay, this is morganite. This is the rough form of morganite. It's a very deep heart healing stone was very gentle, very soothing. I want to know how Matthew is writing in Japanese in the chat.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Matty's been on my mind lately. I feel like I should do a video with him soon. Let me know what you think, Matthew. I'm not sure what we talk about, but it's been on my mind. He's been doing the read through on his book and that's really really interesting. It's been doing like an audio series where everybody meets on a Wednesday, so that must be tomorrow. Okay. So this is for California girl. Okay. So the first card you're grounded focused is family ties. So whatever's going on with you right now is all kind of linked in with family dynamics. Now, you might not have a traditional family, but it's letting me know that you're kind of that strong trunk energy holding people together. It might be that you need family support, but this is usually about sometimes you need a rest because you're busy supporting everybody else. As we move into the air energy, the elementals are coming in with cosmic healing for you. So this is tied into your throats. It's tied into your mind as well, so healing is coming in. Just be open to receiving. Once it's done, you'll feel an expansion on the throat. I think if the throat is a spiritual gateway, so that gate is opening for you. The third eye, like crystal Ball, is activating for you. You've got cosmic healing. When I go to bed at night, I ask my guide teen to bring in cosmic healing, the highest light in resonance, and I just lay back and receive. That's kind of how I do all my healing. Yep, we've got ancestral healing coming in what you're transforming through, so that just tie in with the family ties the So whatever healing you're doing for you, whatever words that you're healing, as well, it's healing your full lineage, that mother line, that father line. So you are the cycle breaker. Things stop with you, those repeated patterns, those old comic contracts that have kept your family in limitations. Somehow it's ending right now, so that's something good to know. So this might be uncomfortable, it might be isolating even, but just know that it's having a big impact on the full lineage on your family. So that's going to affect you, know, your children, your sisters and all that kind of stuff, and it's working on mother and father line is how I feel as well. So it's a full family cleanse that's going on. This is bringing you back into fun and joy for your water elemental energies, which are tied into your heart, but they're also tied into the ease of your pathway, which lets me know that whatever you're doing must be grounded in fun and joy. You're not the kind of person that's happy doing a day to day, normal mundane job nine to five there needs to be something a little bit more extra unusual exciting for you. Yes, this is where your your heart lies, basically coming into the storm energy of what you're transforming through who you're becoming. This is vows of poverty. Now I feel like with the family energy that we're healing that incestral lineage we're clearing. This is what we're clearing. It's the old comic contracts, those old vowels, those old things that have kept us in limitation. That started to clear through for you. So when I asked for a clarity card on that, I got wisdom and mastery. So you're doing the work, try and have fun while you're doing it. Try and stay on the lighter side because you're stepping into your wisdom and mastery. Okay, my mind is just said things are never going to be the same, so hopefully that's for the better. So it does look like for the better because you've got fun and joy coming in. So I don't know why they're saying that, but yeah, you're stepping into wisdom and mastery. So this is not a time for you to go out and start learning and new lessons or whatever. You already know. You've already done it. You've already got the T shirt. It's time to embody. It's just time to you know, trust yourself basically as you move forward and receive healing. And I just pull one activation. Well, Rob, that's his Okay, Oh you got delight, Yeah, delight, take pleasure and the things you do delight, energy, fun and joy. May's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Look what the car is I pulled. I just poured his happiness and joy. So I think that was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the heart is lightning. You've got that Morganize energy coming in, so the heart's lightening up. So you really are the kind of person that we want to have at the party. Basically, if we're have in the party, we want you to be there. California girl. So I hope that makes sense for you. Okay, let me check the chat.
Speaker 1: We do. He'll bowie herb. I guess we'll do him last. And then yeah, okay, you didn't say if he wanted his I don't know. If you said he wants a reading, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Um, let's just catch up. So Andromedin's dissing the planet again. And Andrew you're here, did you've got a mission? Get on task. I was Chinese writing. I apologize. Tiffany, Hi, how you doing. Please do not listen to my voice while you're driving because of the activation tones.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you win, we'll do Hillbilly then today, yeah.
Speaker 5: Center PayPal.
Speaker 1: Oh she did, I didn't see. Oh she must have just sent it.
Speaker 5: Okay, hell harp.
Speaker 7: Let me just do the chimes, guys, So we'll have to do Tiffany next.
Speaker 1: That's okay, we have yeah, yeah, okay, I gotta go to the go ahead. I'll bet you give one and I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah yourself, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, because yeah, we don't.
Speaker 5: We don't want to listen to Rocky in the bathroom. Okay, So this is for Hillbilly Harp trauma hearing. Please, let's see what we get then. So I'm working with the Akashak Oracle, just by Marina Beach, the soul Alchemist. Okay, this is good news, Hub, But for some reason, you've got three cards coming out towards the end. That's good. So your grounded focus is transforming fears, so you are doing the trauma healing and is happening. Your heart is lightning. That's what's going on right now. To just know that this is even though it's an ongoing process, you will feel some lightness soon. Yeah, this is a really positive card. You're transforming fears moving into your air energy, your freedom energy coming from your throat in your mind. It's financial freedom. So your words are abundant. Yeah, so what were you're thinking and saying? Because that's literally freedom energy or not coming from your throat and your mind. Your self confidence is building. As we move into fire energy, you're transforming your solar plexus. So those solar fires, that sun energy is rebuilding your soul aplex for you. It's beautiful period of courage and confidence coming in, which is leading to trust and faith in your heart. Compassionate energies are building. So if there's something new coming in, just trust and know what feels right to you, whether it's a yes or a no, and it'll you know, makes sense. When I look at the overall energy of who you're becoming, it's a really interesting I've got three cards that came out which doesn't normally happen. We've got self worth and deserveability, so you are worthy of this next step on your journey. You are worthy Trust and faith, Trust and knowing that you know that your words are true, that healing is well deserved. You've got shadow love coming in. So that's the trauma healing that you're asking for. It's happening, it's there in the background. Give it an outlet, yes, whether it's rest and nurture, singing and writing and journaling, finding a way to work through traumas. And my body vibrates trauma out, but other people like to run it out, they like to sing it out, they like to reflect and do counseling and and get that kind of thing out. So trauma healing is an opportunity for your body to express things from the past that are impacting the present. Not all of our shadow work it's from this life. Some of it can be past or parallel life, especially if like me, then you've got kind of that bleed through of other realities, other realms of existence. But find an outlet, something that is creative even to help you do your trauma healing work, because you've got strength and boundaries coming in. So this is a bit more about structure and using your words to put those boundaries in place, to support yourself and honor your own boundaries. Okay, there's lots of structure that needs to be put in while you do this trauma healing, so other people know, but mainly the message is about freedom, energies, trust, and faith in yourself. Right now, as you go through this healing process, it's looking really good. Just get to pull an activation mandola for you. Okay, Yeah, it's empowerment. So empowerment and this comes back to the solar plexus card that we had the courage and confidence. You're moving into empowerment. That's really really positive. So well done. What did you get wrong?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of I didn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll pulled for him. Okay, let me see here. He got Hathores and Venusians for the Samonic wisdom deck. He got a Labradite for you know, whateverever.
Speaker 1: That one, and then he got uh, let me see here, let me see.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this card means. I'm gonna pull another one.
Speaker 5: Okay. So that's like compassionate energy coming in. Labradorize is intuition energy. What was this one?
Speaker 1: Transformations with a Dragon card?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, so my transformational card was all about building his courage and confidence, his solar plexus energies connection.
Speaker 3: To the sun.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's getting over the jobbed and talk about a galactic prison.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Okay, I guess we could do. Tiffany asked, what do you do, Tiffany, is the final reading?
Speaker 5: You know? Okay?
Speaker 1: H oh. Tiffany told me that you guys wanted to do a group show. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because on my on my lot chat there's quite a few of us. I've got experiences, and not everybody's done a show before. So we're talking about doing a group show where they don't have to be on camera, but they could, you know, still talk about I thought we had.
Speaker 1: That schedule, but I guess we didn't know because I'm not sure how.
Speaker 5: To contact everybody to do that. So can everybody get in contact with Rob if you wanted to come on the group show because some people want to talk about super soldier experiences or people want to other things. But we can do it like a group show. Okay, Tiffany, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do I'll do mine versus. So so she Tiffany got some cool cards.
Speaker 4: Tiffany got DNA activation with the Shamanic star Wisdom Oracles.
Speaker 1: She got h Imperial Topaz.
Speaker 4: It says you live in abundance and then she got peace for her dragon, so she got the peace dragon.
Speaker 5: That maunds perfect. Okay, yeah, I've got some good cards here, so we've got the forgiveness card coming in. So this is active forgiveness work. Please focusing on that. Taking the time, do the horpona pona or whatever. Also doing this in nature for you, doing this, talking to the trees, that kind of thing, you get your spiritual connection which are amplifying. So your guides are coming in with deeper messages and music. Music. You're transforming fears, so the heart healing is happening. Just take that time. Be kind to yourself. Walking in nature is very important for you because you're moving into true service. So I know you've got these big exams going on right now, but this is asking you. Before you can honor others, we actually need to honor ourselves as well, making sure that balance is there, that all your basic needs are met, because you need to put on your own oxygen mask before you can help others. Right Like on the plane, when I ask for some activation cards, I got two. I got miracle. Miracle energy is coming in for you, not that you need a miracle, but it's there. It's available. For you. So miracle, Sir, supports our belief in ourselves as part of Source and therefore our belief that anything is possible. So anything is possible. And then the last card you've got is the Anth energy. Yeah, so yes, tuney into that before activates our deep connection to this physical plane by showing us the beauty of all aspects of our great mother, revealing the more ethereal spiritual aspects of nature. So there's an Earth energy mandala and activation for anybody to tune into if they would like to connect to Mother Earth. She does need healing. Yeah, whatever you can do to help the planet, it's always greatly appreciated. Yeah, high black feather of the wind. We're just finishing up now. Miracles happen every day. Yeah, you've just got to slow down and look for the miracles. Look for those tiny miracles that around you all the time, because somebody from that a couple of hundred years ago, if they saw the things that we take for granted every day, they would think it was magic and miracles, wouldn't they They would be blown away. Oh, being harassed in the plain as Wow, Andrometa is having a really tough time. Yeah, there's you know, we are, our energies are lower at the moment. I'm going through lots of things, integrating altars, getting target in coming in and things like that. So just be kind to yourself. Guys. I'm doing a show tomorrow with Christy Campbell. It's going to be on her channel. I think it's five o'clock easton, which is four o'clock Central maybe, So don't miss that show with Christy Campbell because we're going into my energetic Reiki scan that she did for me in the last week. She's been sending your career of reiki healing every day, so this is part of her process. You can book in for these scans on her website. There are one hundred and fifty dollars and it's like a three to four day process. But for me, she tuned into an altar and aspect of me that I didn't even know was there. It's tied into memories that's allowed me to go even deeper and it started to unlock things for me. So do watch the show. It's going to be a good one because we're going to go even deeper onto some things and I'm going to share with her why some of the information she shared is actually very very meaningful and there's no way she could have known that at all. Like I said a conversation I had with Dragoon, she couldn't have known that information, do you know? Do you know what I mean? But the altar was listening. The altar was listening to what I was saying, right, And I sent a message Christie like that's blowing my brain. It really has like insane.
Speaker 1: You won't tell people they can follow you and thank you.
Speaker 5: Great, You're welcome. So my website is ankor Haven dot co dot uk. If you head to my VFR page, that's my Violet Flame Reiki masterom program that starts again on the fifth of March. It is online. We worked for twelve weeks together working with the Violet Flame Schigils and the Goddess Geyan and other beautiful Violet Flame keepers. So it's an advanced reiki that I'm teaching. If you go to the debrief page on my website, that's for people who are uncovering their memories, their multi dimensional super soldier memories and things like that. So I've been working on a debrief protocol basically that I'm working with that helps me unlock my memories, and whether to integrate an altar or not, how to consciously recall, and things to make sense to questioning query, how to identify whether you've got implants in your body. I do do seal removals as well, like j Seal's and Draco are in court seal removals, but you can book in with me. There is a discount on my website right now, and if you follow my sub stack, which is just six pounds a month, you get access to my evening wellness groups on a Monday, Wednesday and a Saturday. But you also save thirty percent off my want to on readings and consultations as well. By from my substack, there's a coupon code that you get access to. And I'm doing regular Lives right now on my channel. I've got some amazing interviews. I've got the Sacred Site series with John Whiberg that's just been picked up my Basis TV as well. So we've done one episode and we're going to be doing hopefully another episode in the next two weeks. We're looking at sites all across the planet that have ancient technology below the surface that John has remembrance of and then I'm also talking about basis that I'm familiar with across the planet. And just in the last month, I've identified three new bases, one in the UK, two in Russia, and I've had that confirmed to Shoran Bond on Our Life that we did. Recently, I've connected into a new base that's in Italy in the last two days. I'm going to be drilling into that as well on the next Sacred Sites video. I'm also going to be connecting with Maria Wheatley to do a places of Power video very soon as well, and some other people that I'm connecting to, and I would like to do it to your rob on my channel.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah sure, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm going live at really weird times as well, like two am Eastern and stuff like that, because it's my time when I do that. Yeah, so yeah, but please follow me, guys, Please follow my YouTube and be havings. I'm trying to get to five hundred followers, so I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, subscribe to channel guys, and yeah, I'll be live again in seven pm Eastern. I got to make the link now with the and to General hart Is, We're gonna have a trafficking victim on so it's gonna be it's gonna be pretty intense, yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and then for everybody in the United States, the State of the Unions at nine PM. She wanted me to delives.
Speaker 4: From that, but I'm not gonna do it because I don't want to get a copyright strike. You know, I'm literally into politics anyway, I don't I could care less, to be honest, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But all right, guys, all right, we'll see see you guys later. And thanks Akerhaven, and thanks everyone Bright guys,