Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let chin taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right? This hour is brought to you by the Florida Jobs Now job fair, happening on September eighteenth, noon to fourth the Orlando Science Center.
Speaker 3: Over seventy recruiters going to be out there, some hired right on site. So again, Orlando Science Center, Wednesday, September eighteenth, new to four, noon to four and a parking's free. If you want more info to see like some people going to be out there fl jobsnow dot com.
Speaker 2: Do I joked? Was it take your kid to work Day? In Austria a surgeon doing it? Surgeon took his teenage daughter to work with him and allegedly let her drill a hole in a patient skull.
Speaker 4: All right, it's done now are you serious?
Speaker 2: Following a forestry accident in January, a thirty three year old man was flown by air ambulance to Graz University Hospital in southeastern Austria with serious head injuries. He needed emergency surgery, but the doctor allegedly let his thirteen year old daughter take part in the operating process.
Speaker 3: I don't know how stringent they are and how strict with their rules, but his license has to be gone.
Speaker 2: At least the operation managed to go off without issue, although the patient is still unable to work, and the investigation continues by the police and Public Prosecutor's office in Groz investigating the entire surgical team. It wasn't until this past April that anonymous complaint was logged to the Public Prosecutor's office about the allegations and they started looking into him.
Speaker 3: So he had like if it was a head injury, had blood in the brain probably, and let his daughter, the guy let the surgeon let his daughter drill a hole and install forestry.
Speaker 4: Accident.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a widow maker got in the ear hole or something. No, it's like a widow maker fell, right, because you those guys wear hard helmets, but hard helmot ain't gonna stop an elm, you.
Speaker 4: Know, or a big redwood.
Speaker 2: All right, why don't you try it yourself there, sweetie.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and make daddy proud.
Speaker 2: If you're on the surgical team, you don't want you know, the surgeon is the man in charge. You're in the room they're assisting, you're, you know, times often than not gonna question anything, although this might seem a tad on the sketchy side.
Speaker 3: If I'm in there as an assistant, blackmail and the hell out of this guy, you know that bends you have outside from all these uh huh, Yeah, go ahead and get your kids little French fries and stuff that she's dropped out of it, because it's mine now that this is one of those things, you know how Kauflin always says, in order to do a malpractice suit, it's so tough because you'll have to have a different doctor come out and testify, yeah that what that was incorrect? Should not have done that, And that's hard to do because it's it's their colleagues.
Speaker 4: But this.
Speaker 2: Somebody else in the surgical field there that the this newspaper talk to had had this comment. And a child should not be given a drill and allowed to drill away at a bone of a seriously injured person. Oh my god, you think no, Wes Sherlock.
Speaker 3: Come on, honey, here's what you gotta do. I know you're only eleven, so you're not that strong. Get your your get your heels right, on his shoulders for leverage. Okay, and then yeah, you gotta lift off on this guy. Don't worry, he's probably not gonna make go with the injuries anyway.
Speaker 4: Good night.
Speaker 3: That was almost in It happened again if you think about it, still could be if the treating gets you. The thirteen year old daughter of the surgeon almost did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A story about a broad daylight porch pirate in Fresno, California, dubbed the Prius driving porch Pirate. This clown is in broad daylight, pulling up at various homes and is his Prius and just waltzing up to the front porches of people's houses and taking rather odd items that you wouldn't think people would normally take.
Speaker 5: So she came up to my driveway in the middle of the day twice to Stealey's chairs. So I check my cameras and I see brazen in the middle of the day, a white woman pull up in front of my house in a blue Prius, get out, walk up to my driveway and snag the chairs and then scurry back to he car. And she did it twice.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it's a woman.
Speaker 4: It looks like a dude in this picture. I think it is a dude. The drivers, you know, no good looking chairs.
Speaker 2: Also, potted plants have been stolen. This is things like that. Little you know.
Speaker 3: I think this is a scavenger hunt. No, remember I told you and my friends and I did that.
Speaker 4: As adults middle aged.
Speaker 3: So what I did at middle aged we did a scavenger hunt. And it was the It was the most fun thing, but the dumbest to be driving through winter Park and going okay, like somebody had had plotted out where all these where you could they weren't even dude, we were thirty something. Anyway, they plotted out you could get like, okay, you need a garden gnome and then you need uh this, and and it was wild.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a scavenger hunt.
Speaker 4: I think this is just some lady who wants some chairs. How are you gonna fit them in that prius?
Speaker 2: No kidding?
Speaker 3: You got your co Exist sticker on the back, still can't get over and that co exists stickers in front of me in the left lane doing forty five and a sixty. I'm a good co exists with your bumper right now, making me a road rager.
Speaker 2: God and uh, you'll when.
Speaker 3: Somebody else caught somebody else caught this at the textid to.
Speaker 4: Go white woman, it was a white woman, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yes, that's it has to be pointed out, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Why would it not be a white woman? Oh dude, you expect it to be a bot? Oh is that what you're saying? It's California, dude, programmed, programmed co existy like a new prius. It's got new meats on it. Those are tires. You hear about the guy that was cutting down the redwood fell on his head near He took him out, and then the surgeon let his daughter. Yeah, good daughter, like eleven or twelve or drilla's head. That's what you get for messing with my forest California rules. They're dear program director.
Speaker 6: I don't normally listen to your radio station, but this morning, those two hateful individuals you have one normally stereotyping as always.
Speaker 3: They're not going to prosecute me for stealing these two chairs because it's under nine.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars nine fifty.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, that'll teach you you, white woman.
Speaker 4: White woman's the one that got away. The pre god. I gotta catch my breath here.
Speaker 2: Could you use a little comedy relief at this point? Get the visuals of the U sixteenth Annual World Gravy Wrestling Championships that are underway in England. Oh hell yes, got some visuals and footage of that on our Facebook page.
Speaker 4: Oh that is so gross.
Speaker 2: It's it's lukewarm gravy that they wrestle in.
Speaker 3: That's look at him body slamon your your freeze frame that you have. The guy's going ahead first in the angle deep water gonna end up with you know, somebody drilling on his head?
Speaker 2: Is one guy is featured in this. He came from a neighboring country to compete. He goes under the wrestling moniker the butcher, because he actually is a butcher.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: How come we never thought of this all the crap we've had people wrestling over the years, I know.
Speaker 4: Gravy hooting times and this that Cole.
Speaker 2: Sag Yeah, Pudding.
Speaker 4: Soup was still doing Cole saw every bike week, dude wrestling gravy.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of what we were talking about in our podcast last week. Remember the the beer tankt Sam Adams that dunked in and you said warm, lukewarm gravy.
Speaker 4: It was the same kind of feel.
Speaker 3: Nothing says good morning, good afternoon to you like Sam Adams Hikelona j R. R.