Speaker 1: I'm very excited because I have the lovely Kayley Gunner on the couch.
Speaker 2: Hello guys, Hello, welcome, more official here. We had an audience who seek tapping the potum for you.
Speaker 1: I'm honored, Thank you well, thank you for taking the time and coming on the private Talk couch. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit more, have private talk, get to know you a little bit more. I've seen seeing your beautiful face everywhere. I feel like you're kind of like, you know, you've been in the business for some time, but you also kind of I feel like it kind of fluctuates where It's like when you've been in and you do so like a lengthy time of work, and then you start getting recognition more and more. If it's not just for them your peers, but you know, the outside world and all those things. So tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been in the business and what.
Speaker 2: Projects are you currently working right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've been in the business for two years now, and yeah, I just actually joined like straight during the pandemic. I got out the military and it was hard for me to get a job. I went through college, but you know, like the clubs were closed. I couldn't strip, I couldn't be a bartender, I couldn't do bottle service, nothing like fun that I wanted to try. So porn was the next best thing.
Speaker 2: So we're prior to that. You being in the military.
Speaker 1: Military, you know, employer or people usually are a lot of fans for porn because there are a lot of downtime, even though you're you know, have strategic times and like very militant kind of things.
Speaker 3: A huge fan base.
Speaker 2: So were you a.
Speaker 1: Fan while you were in the military as well, or was something that you were just always a sexual person and so you were like, oh, porn is just the next thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am in the military. That's really when I became I don't know, more of a whore, Okay, in a good way.
Speaker 2: So explain.
Speaker 1: So was it because you I mean, because at that time I actually got married.
Speaker 3: So I didn't I didn't ever go through a hoe phase. But when I got married, me and my husband loved to swing and go to orgies and do all that. And that's actually really big in the middle.
Speaker 1: Was that the first time that you had done that kind of situation?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With your husband, did he kind of entice.
Speaker 1: You were you the one like, hey, there's this whole world out there, like let's come on, Like who was the one who kind of so we.
Speaker 3: Would watch porn together in bed. That kind of was what would get going, get started. And then we would watch orgies a lot and we're like, well, you know, we should just fucking go try this, like it looks fun, and I like, I like to play with girls, you know. So that's porn really, is what I guess. It's all around porn. Okay, that's what really jumped me into this world.
Speaker 1: So but did you get back to the question was did you have any people that you kind of like suck that were you were fans of?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, who were a.
Speaker 3: Big fan of a bellow danger Okay, just because her squirting skills are amazing. Nice, Yeah her, I love milk porn. Ok I watched a lot of like Brandy love just a lot of the ogs.
Speaker 1: You know, But you were really like a fan because like to say those things, you know what I mean? Because for me, it's like I was always a sexual person, but I never watched porn. Later on, like so for me and then when I got in the business, it was more like I felt like I knew these people, so like, oh, I'm watching my friend's fuck, Like you know, sometimes it's fun, but not so for me. It was more I was always sexual like in that sense. Yeah, I never I couldn't tell you like you're saying, like the specific and naorns and like and not necessarily the girls. Well I didn't know anybody kissing the watch porn. But as far as like the titles, the milth of these because there's all these different, you know, fetish type things and genres that some people don't know that it's either have to google them themselves to be like what is this like because there's so many.
Speaker 2: So I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Again, why like having guests on the podcast is because everyone's kind of melting pot of their sexuality got them into the business different ways, and so it's cool to see like what makes you tick and what made your sexual drive really be unleashed because I feel like it's an important space for like, if you had a partner who was supporting you and your sexualness together, it's more easy to like go explore and have a playground of like these things, and then it kind of like unlocks whatever past.
Speaker 3: Happens, and the support is so important in that lifestyle because you just both need to be confident in each other or it's gonna get toxic, Like there's gonna be jealousy. So playing around with other couples and like going to events like that really helped bring us together.
Speaker 1: Did y'all ever have a moment where there was jealousy? It became it was an issue that you had to kind of like step back and be.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, some guys would like really have their way with me and he would get a little jealous.
Speaker 2: But would you like it too much? Maybe, and that's why he got jealous.
Speaker 3: I'm a giver, so like, Okay, I know my man likes something, I'm gonna go all the way and do whatever it takes to like turn him on. Okay, so I knew he liked to watch, but then there's sometimes where it just went too much, Like the guys really just had their way with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, did you like that and he just didn't like it? So he wasn't for you? Or were you like it's not for me? Okay, so you like more of the like gentle not super dummy kind of.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Well, how do you like to be choked, but I just like one on one. I don't need to share my person, okay, but if they are into it, then I'm open, you know.
Speaker 1: So you said that you know the military is heavily into those things.
Speaker 2: Was it a big lifestyle Yeah, situation. How did you find out?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like sometimes wouldn't people be afraid that they'd get in trouble and.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's actually like th there's a rule in the military regulation where you're not allowed to go out of your partner, like you're not to go out of your wedding or whatever, okay, or you can get kicked out of the military, which is crazy. So it was very hush hush, which is kind of made it hot, okay in a way, but yeah, there like, yeah, it was fun, but when the people who are higher up than you are doing it, it's like, Okay, no one's going to tattle on me because then everyone would ge kicked out the So did.
Speaker 1: You ever have yourself in that scenario and there was like a higher up that you had to report to on Monday that.
Speaker 2: You were in this way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 1: It didn't make it even more hot, And like, did anything ever happen outside of that lifestyle or like it was completely like it was completely just like it never happened.
Speaker 3: There's a time and place for it, yeakay, and then back to work on Monday.
Speaker 2: I like that. I mean it's like a whole other world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm glad I'm divorced now. So it was only like a military phase when I was married. But I'm really glad I went through that and experienced it because now I know what I want out of my next relationship.
Speaker 1: Like sexually, was the business any part of what you guys aren't together any limar.
Speaker 3: No, No, No, we just we honestly got married really quick when I joined the army in the military as well. Yeah, we just knew you get good benefits. So we were dating, but we realized, like getting married is like basically the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't really believe in marriage honestly. I just think it's the sign, the paperwork, and you're married.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so would you get married again?
Speaker 3: I would, yeah, but I would do it differently. Like that was clearly just a partnership. We knew it wasn't going to be a forever thing. Okay, it was just an in the moment while we were in the military. That's very healthy.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like a lot of you know me, I am a military brat. I was in a military, but my whole family has been in the military for several years in the generation, so.
Speaker 2: I know how they've got in a military like thing.
Speaker 1: Especially like with most there's a lot of younger marriages when they turn eighteen and then they're going being to shipped out. If they get married, their wife goes with them, there's benefits, there's all these other things. I feel like sometimes people just get scared to be alone, so they either you know, clutch on to those things. In your situation, like you said, it's like we're going to I'd be doing the same thing anyways, but now you could get abcater.
Speaker 3: And when you're in two like, you don't even realize there's an outside world, like a civilian life. You're just like, this is it. You join the military, you get married, you have kids, maybe you deploy. That's life. And then you either get in or you get out or you stay in.
Speaker 2: How long did you serve?
Speaker 3: Five years?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for serving. I think that I'm a bit like I said, I'm a military brad. I'm always have a special place in my heart for the military and every service mine is. Air force is what my family is more into the.
Speaker 2: Air forceed my boobs nice.
Speaker 3: We love the air Force.
Speaker 2: We love the Air Force. I like that salutes salutes. That's funny.
Speaker 1: So how are so that's kind of like a whole It's kind of like the same thing important, Like once you're in this whole little like it's like kind of like there's no other outside world that really exists once you get heavily into porn and shooting, because now you said, you know, you moved out here and you're in LA and you're once now the pandemic is over. Are you shooting for more companies? How are you kind of modeling your business now?
Speaker 3: During I think during the beginning, I was shooting, like every day, I was putting my body through it, but it paid off. It was worth it. Now I'm a little more picky. I know I need to balance, like I need my own personal life, and I need to do things like this like do podcasts, do my own content, do mainstream things like I don't need to work every single day important, you know.
Speaker 1: For sure, I think that there is a good I think it's like, you know, finding a balance that works for you, and especially also being aware of how long you've been in the industry, and it isn't very long, even though it probably feels very unfree every day.
Speaker 3: For almost two years ago. You're sharing so many scenes.
Speaker 1: For sure, I used to do seven days a week and back day back in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: It makes me sound really well, but look where you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But for me again, I had no regrets, And it's the same thing. It's like, you put in the work because you want to be here. You want to be in this industry. You want to make a name for yourself. You want to be out there as much as you can because that's you know, your craft, and that's you your aver, your walking billboard, you know. So it's you have to put in those times of doing the long hours, doing conventions, doing whatever, because it really does pay off because those are the people that put food in our mouth.
Speaker 2: Those are people that make.
Speaker 1: Our careers continue to grow and to continue to like putting back in those things. So it's cool that you see all of that because I feel like now things because of the pandemic, it was a really great time to either adjust and see what you want to do and then heavily throw yourself into whatever you want to do with coming out the gates.
Speaker 3: And once you enter this world, it's hard to get out of it because you put yourself out on the internet naked, like it's out there forever.
Speaker 1: So when you have any family or any lashback or like lashback from a family or friends because of you being in the industry.
Speaker 3: My friends are very supportive. They're very open minded, where.
Speaker 1: They kind of not surprised that it's something that you would kind of follow up and do.
Speaker 3: They were not surprised because they knew my lifestyle, like I.
Speaker 2: Was always yeah, it's a naughty.
Speaker 3: One, the naughty one. Yeah. But my family, my mom is very religious, so she doesn't really know. We keep it a little secret.
Speaker 2: But my dad she has no clue.
Speaker 3: No, she's in the Bible belt, she's off social media and everything. Maybe she'll find out someday, but I just hope she doesn't. We'll see. And then my dad he find out. He found out because he's actually like highly obsessed with porn, like my whole life. So it's kind of like karma because his daughter became a porn star.
Speaker 2: But so did you tell him? Because of that?
Speaker 3: I didn't even tell him. He was actually watching porn with his girlfriend in bed and I popped up on the screen, did good old browsers ad?
Speaker 2: So did he have a conversation with you after that or how did it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So he texted me, he was like, are you doing xxx? Like I'm sure he like had to calm down after he saw that, because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, ah, nope, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I didn't respond because I didn't know how he's going to react. And then he said, I'm actually really fucking proud of you. I see you're up for Best New Starlet, You're up for awards, Like you're killing it. You made something. Yeah, He's like he's a fan of porn. Okay, but he was just like really proud, And I was so surprised and take it back, because most people's dad's, like, especially men like will just drop them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I really appreciated how he handled it.
Speaker 2: That's good. How old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's important too.
Speaker 1: So it's funny because my story is kind of similar as far as like the parents situation. I feel like I've kind of talked about it on the show, but I don't know, like in depth.
Speaker 2: But so my mother's very.
Speaker 1: Texas, very like my family's from New York, but they were very like she does. She's not on social media. She doesn't know anything like that. And at that time, when I was, you know that I actually did porn, social media wasn't that as big as it is today either. But I still don't think she even knows what none of that. Yeah, So it's like it's good because it's wholesome, innocent, it keeps youing all those things. My father I knew, I didn't know, well, I had an idea that he watched porn. And I also knew that my stepmother has a really tiny waist and a really big ass.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you know, so I had to tell me. I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't want my dad, I mean, to pop up on the screen because I was like, that's to me more fun, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I was like no, So I was like, uh so, I gotta tell you something, and I just kind of like told him my story and he was just like just because I felt like for him, it was very like I've always had a really open and honest relationship with my dad, and I always felt like he's like, you can come to me with anything, like about anything, And a lot of people say that, but it's one thing to feel that safe space to actually have that.
Speaker 2: So I feel fortunate to have that.
Speaker 1: So I just feld when he was like, Okay, well is that something you really want to do, and I'm like yes, I was like, you know, nobody's forcing me, so I had to really say that, you know, it was for me and it wasn't for anybody else. So it was at that point I knew at least I had my dad to support you. So like in the same suituition with you, it's like just because of the proudness of what he kind of put out there first, it's like maybe coming to a place and like knowing because you if you have no problems of you doing it and you can have you know, be and have fun doing it, you have a great lifestyle and all this stuff, then your true authentic self, they will follow it, you know, and then there it's a place in their life and you just have to be confident and really just because our parents really want us to be happy, you know, what I mean, And if you show that you're doing well and you're you know, you're not just do it because you just needed some quick cash or like whatever you're gonna mean, there's purpose to whatever it is. And even if you did need it for quick cash, whatever your reason. It's just sometimes I feel like we need to like you know that it's always gonna be okay in that sense.
Speaker 3: I'm here for the long run. So the fact that people support me, it makes me you want to work harder, you know, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So I feel like some and just the food for thought, you take what it is, but I feel like it's also finding someone in that finding your voice, of telling your mom before she even have to in your own way, because I feel like because at the same time, too is it's more anxiety to hold it in and feel a type of way that you can't like celebrate a certain part of your life because of you feel the shame, because there should be no shame if you really enjoy what you do and being a part like and you seem like you're having fun. And at the end of the day, we have one life and you get to choose your choices.
Speaker 2: And she chose to choose mine exactly. So I think it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: But I think that you know, and you know, you're young and you're new into the business, but it's like continuous to put yourself, put yourself around good people to keep you support and to really have a system that you can talk to, ask advice and really like kind of give you those you know, steps that you need to get to where you can be if you really want to do all those things.
Speaker 3: That was great advice.
Speaker 2: Thank you, amen. This is doctor Texas. I have no PhD. But I like to have wisdom here at private talking. Yeah, yeah, sprinkle it in here and there the therapy.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: So what kind of projects are you doing now?
Speaker 1: You said, you know, you're limiting yourself, You're doing balancing from you know, shooting for everybody, doing podcasts, all these things. To you, what kind of things are you really focusing on right now?
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm focusing on just mostly getting my name out there in other ways, like I just started jumping into the podcast pool. Like I've actually learned from really great girls like OnlyFans girls Kazumi, uh Karm and Karma. I'm watching them and they're they're killing the game right now. And what they do is they just know how to market themselves. They're not like they are clabbing and working hard. But that's not where your brand is going to grow. I feel like it's going to grow more by the more you do outside of porn. Okay, so that's what I'm doing. I'm just kind of on this wave right now of trying to do other things.
Speaker 1: So can you tell private talk where we can support you follow? Where can we go and see what you're doing with.
Speaker 2: All your time?
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys can find me at Kaylei gunnerfans dot com for all my links and social and I'll be dropping a lot of new amazing stuff on my only fans Awesome.
Speaker 2: What would you say is unique about you?
Speaker 3: Something unique about me? I think obviously the military thing is different.
Speaker 2: What else is you play in your scenes? Is he?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Actually so, I have a lot of respect for the military, So I never want to do anything that would make fun of the military or just like be rude. But a lot of people do give me scenes based on like uniform and all that, and it actually goes off really well. But I'm very careful, like I'll ask for the script to make sure it's not disrespectful, you know, yeah, nice?
Speaker 2: If you could change jobs, would.
Speaker 3: You when I change jobs? Actually, I honestly think this is the best job in the world, So now, okay, I'm going to stay in it.
Speaker 2: What is the last time that you have had sex?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good question. I haven't even show a scene recently. Oh my gosh, I would say a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it personal or was it for work?
Speaker 3: It was personal? Okay, which is my favorite?
Speaker 2: Like, hey you whisper, You're like, it's my favorite. Thank you? So is it hard to are you that that's being said?
Speaker 1: Are you single? Are you in relationship? Are you looking for anything? Are you just focused on work right now?
Speaker 3: I'm single. I'm really really fucking focused. Like, I think it's kind of hard for me to date too in this industry because I'm so I need that person and I need that connection. But I don't want to date a porn store. I don't know, even though that's kind of fucked up because I am a porn star, but like a jealous really.
Speaker 1: But why do you think that that's fucked up? If that's what I feel like in certain things, Like I mean.
Speaker 2: There's just boundaries for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that because maybe it's because of your lifestyle you had before with your previous partner and the sharing part. Yeah, and that's kind of probably why it's a deterrent. But I don't think like I I was married to a porn star. I'm fatally divorced now, but at the time it didn't bother me in those sense.
Speaker 2: But it was like I came from a different background.
Speaker 1: It was more because we were very We had communication, we talked about what we liked, but we didn't want.
Speaker 3: To do that's what I need to find yea.
Speaker 1: So it was like very like it had nothing to do with the business side. But you also have to find that person if it connects with you. But I don't think that it's a bad thing to say that you don't want to be that because it's just a boundary. I feel, you know, that should be a healthy thing and that you should be like you should be the only porn star in the relationship.
Speaker 3: There you go, Yeah, I think that's okay.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, how many exes have you been in love with?
Speaker 3: Ooh, I'm very picky when I when I date, so or give any one my heart. I've been in love with all my exes. I've only had like three Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been kicked out of a place where and what happened?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, actually yeah, I love That's how you know you had a good day. Okay? So I was tequila involved, yes, okay always. I went to a Blue Jays game in Toronto, Okay, and I wanted to get on the JumboTron, so I took my tits out a few times.
Speaker 2: Did anybody tell you, like, hey, you can't do that? And you just kept doing it?
Speaker 3: I didn't realize they're children around, so I got kicked out, Which was I respect that? Like I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Was there a child like right next to you or behind me? Oh yeah, well at least there's behind you. I really couldn't see the front of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, but I guess the parents kind of.
Speaker 2: So did you get on the jumbo tron?
Speaker 3: I wish they did. That would have been epic next time.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you regret saying no to?
Speaker 3: Anythink I regret saying no too. I have a pretty good, like gut feeling, so there's nothing I really regret saying no too. Okay, I usually am a yes girl.
Speaker 1: All right, So what would you say if for someone getting new in the.
Speaker 2: Business right now?
Speaker 1: What kind of advice would you give them to somebody just starting out now and just maybe starting with an OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't think you have to do everything all at once. Can take your time. I'm a very vanilla porn star. I haven't done anal yet, I haven't done a gangbang, but I'm waiting for when I'm comfortable for that. So don't feel pressured because you're your own boss and anyone that works around you works for you. That's it.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: What social media do you use the most?
Speaker 3: I use Instagram mostly? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have a burner account or do you only use it for your work purposes? Though?
Speaker 3: No, Actually I got into Instagram when I joined porn, so that's my only account. Okay, yeah, follow me at Kaylee Gunner Official.
Speaker 2: What's the weirdest place that you have masturbated?
Speaker 3: Oh m, Actually, I've had sex and weird places. I haven't masturbated in a weird place.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the weird place that you've had sex?
Speaker 3: I like to have sex and caves because it's.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, what kind of caves. Kayley talked to it.
Speaker 3: Like where did I go? I went to Arizona and.
Speaker 2: So you go seeking these caves. They are like You're like.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, like I don't like to hike, but the men I date like to hike, and I know, like this is my time to have sex in a cave. Okay, So I'll like look up hikes that have caves. I don't know why is that a fetish?
Speaker 2: Maybe it is. Maybe I just love like like we'll find out I have private talking therapy.
Speaker 1: This is a fetish. Is anyone out there comments and you know below and let us know? So if Katie doesn't know that, she isn't the only one out there with this fetish.
Speaker 3: But I love how loud like the vocals are. And then people are hiking around you and it's like kind of.
Speaker 2: Hot, like they walked up on you.
Speaker 3: No, but we like they walk by and they're like, what the fuck does that keep going? Of course it's so hot, Like I like to be like not watched, but just like, okay, public I like it. Cave fetish, cave fishy gonna if you can.
Speaker 2: Make a celebrity sex tape, who would be your co star? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck? That's so hard. I love all the slubs.
Speaker 2: This is your game. What's your big orgy?
Speaker 3: Honestly, a football team probably like one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, are you like a forty nine Ers fan or is there a specific person there that you like?
Speaker 3: There's a few, but they're all hot.
Speaker 2: Okay. Do you like their uniform? Is that what gets you on? You have a uniform fetish too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And just athletes, like they just carry themselves really well, and they have really clean assholes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, clean assholes. I wasn't expecting that one, but I like it.
Speaker 3: They take care of themselves.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you're spreading and checking it out.
Speaker 3: And spreading and checking they like it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. Hey you know what they like? Have you ever slid in one of their dms?
Speaker 3: I personally haven't, but I've had them slide into them.
Speaker 2: To mind, do you answer them back?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Maybe you know, maybe she'll answer you guys, maybe you know dms. Maybe it's maybe.
Speaker 3: I'm now I'm on a phase where if I'm fucking anyone, it's for all my fans. So go to my go subscribe and find out.
Speaker 1: Describe something that's exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm actually releasing my first toy soon. Okay, I won't say the company yet, but it will be in the next month. And I'm really excited for you guys to be able to feel me.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. That's exciting. Congratulations, Thank you. If you could instantly attain three skills right now, what would they be?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm so talented now sports. I'm not very good at sports.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe is there a specific one that would be great? So you want to be more athletic?
Speaker 3: More athletic? Okay, shoot, what else? I guess I'm pretty talented. No, fuck, that's hard. No one's ever asked me this.
Speaker 1: This is why we're here at private talking. Ask you the questions that are fun. People get to know you a little bit more. Your fans, i'm sure, are wanting to know if you could have some skills that you don't already have. What more could we add onto your tool belt?
Speaker 3: Maybe more flexible for my scenes? Okay, that'd be great, and a dicky that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Have you tried?
Speaker 3: Actually, I've done it in my personal life, so maybe I need to just get that.
Speaker 2: Maybe just keep stretching. Yeah, I was gonna say, keep stretching, Kayley, the world is limit this. Once you keep stretching, there you go. Yes, all right, so number three this is hard.
Speaker 3: Here helped me out.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're getting excited about it. I mean you could fly, you can like.
Speaker 3: Oh, these are more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you want to read minds, which is kind of like scary because it's scary to know what people think of you.
Speaker 1: But that was like one of those movies like I don't know, they've made I think a girl and a male version and we're like the person like Electrica themselves, and then they could hear what everybody was thinking.
Speaker 2: It's like, but do you really want to know?
Speaker 1: So you think you could commit and hear what these people are swinging all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think criticism makes me better.
Speaker 2: Okay, I rock with that. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Did you have them put it on yours on your Biber like you're getting I actually recently.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I ended up there, but I walked into a party and it was Kendall and Kylie's party, okay, and Justin Bieber was standing next to me at the bar. I didn't talk to him. I was too scared, but I was like, you're like.
Speaker 2: You're gonna mess up. Okay.
Speaker 3: Well Hayley Bieber was next to him, and I was like, I can't tell him. I can't profess my love here.
Speaker 2: That's why you tell them both be like, oh my god, you know what I mean. You never know, you've got to slip flip the script.
Speaker 3: Maybe they go that way too.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but now you know that you're not being she knows you're not being disrespectful, but you're telling the truth.
Speaker 2: So it's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, next time, next time you're in a room with them. Now, now you know, miss sexis sets you up.
Speaker 3: Teach you up from coming for you, guys, coming for you. Be birds.
Speaker 2: One subscription that you just cannot live without.
Speaker 3: Subscription.
Speaker 2: It could be anything from Netflix, music, can birth. Oh that's important.
Speaker 3: I could not live without her.
Speaker 2: What makes you smile.
Speaker 3: Days like this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love that. What would you say is your biggest strength my heart?
Speaker 3: I have a big heart, which kind of sometimes bites me in the ass.
Speaker 1: But all right, that's the next one. What is your biggest weakness?
Speaker 3: My heart?
Speaker 2: You're like, well, there's a thing here that no.
Speaker 3: But it's important, and I'm not going to let the city or the industry. I'm going change it.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have you seem like you're very grounded. You feel like, you know, you kind of got your head on straight. You can have what kind of business model that you kind of want to go? Is there kind of any daily rituals that you do to obtain like you're at peaceness and what you can do to like maybe give some advice to some fans out there.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually do believe in like waking up and having like an affirmation. I think that's really important.
Speaker 2: It's just what was your affirmation this morning?
Speaker 3: You have the power to change I don't remember, Oh my gosh, but something about you have the power to change the path you're on, which I totally agree with. But they're just good. You can like look them up on YouTube and just watch them every morning. But I do that and I'm masturbate at the end of every day.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Keys to life. Yes, what's the biggest life lesson You've learned?
Speaker 3: The biggest life lesson I've learned? That's hard. You're giving really good questions. These are hard hitting. I thought you're gonna ask me about my favorite toys.
Speaker 2: Or we're getting there too.
Speaker 1: See, I gotta get warm you up because the sex part is easy for you. You're like, you know, I'm even already being turned on by some of these questions. I'm asking which I really like. But that's why it's like, you know, warming you up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, my dad's a really big surfer, so I'm I used to surf a lot as kids, and he would always tell us like, you have to paddle back or you have to come in to paddle back out. Okaying, like that, what is it? Oh God, I'm sucking it up. Hold it's really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, think about it. Take your time, you know, let's take a drink. You know.
Speaker 3: Oh, sometimes you have to paddle out to come back in. That's what it is. Look got you gave me tequila, and I'm already forgetting my life lessons.
Speaker 2: Look now you back on trap. You know, you say calm, But.
Speaker 3: He basically taught us like it's okay to like go out in the world and like experience things and then like just know like you can always come home. And I think that's a big part of like why he's okay with me doing porn. Yeah, yeah, I love this is deep. Look at this therapy.
Speaker 1: Look see you know what you're gonna get with Miss Texas. You know, you just kind of briefly met me at a party. You know, Like I said, I've heard your name a couple of times as intrigued. One of my best friends. You know, we talks really highly of you. So I was like, I have to, like, you know, see what she's about. So you gotta ask some hard question. So I gets you know, I got to see it. But you're I love it. Who do you go to for advice? You talk really highly about? Do you know what your dad and him being like moving? Is he someone you go to advice?
Speaker 3: Is there to go to him? But a lot of people I go to actually people from the military. They're just very like strong minded people and loyal. So those are my my go to friends.
Speaker 1: Marry someone famous, either living or dead.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, it could be anybody.
Speaker 3: Mm who would I marry? Maybe The Rock because I just feel like I'd be so safe around him.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the best pickup line that's ever been used on you?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 3: I think I don't really get pickup lines.
Speaker 2: No pickup I love the guys.
Speaker 3: They're just assholes.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, they're just like come with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're like, okay, Doddie, do you.
Speaker 1: Have any pickup lines that you give these men that they I mean, they can't just automatically assume that they're gonna be like, hey, come here.
Speaker 2: You know that's nowadays.
Speaker 3: It's kind of not really, but you know what, it was kind of an when men ask for my Snapchat, I'll be like, you know, but you can have my number and we can do real chat. Like that's something I say a lot to people, which is kind of weird that men always ask me for my snapchat.
Speaker 2: And it's Snapchat not Instagram. It's specifically. I think that's because that's like a sneaky link because it disappears.
Speaker 3: Okay, well maybe I need better men. I have to find better men.
Speaker 2: Put you better situations, Kaylie.
Speaker 1: We need to not went with these flack boys, no fat boys, no boy or a distraction for what the what the main pokes point is at the end, and that's fact. It's like, you know, you're that's for you to determine what your goal is whatever, But fuck boys can fuck things up. Now, A real man that you can to somebody that will need something or knows what you want is something different, But you have to like lead out the.
Speaker 2: You know, the snakes on the grass on that journey. Have you ever gone through a partner's phone?
Speaker 3: No? Actually, I have never done that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your get in the mood playlist? What do you play with before you're getting ready to go out with a night with the girls. Maybe you're gonna just go in and night. Do you have like a certain type of music that you like to listen to? What kind of Yeah, Megan the stallion, Megan this stallion?
Speaker 2: All right? You got those knees ready?
Speaker 3: Yes, honey, I know every time I'm in Cowgirl. What is that song I can slip that? I can slide it? What do you know I'm talking about tell us? But I sing that song in my head while I'm doing the knees on the dick.
Speaker 2: Okay, the tricks, the tricks that come out.
Speaker 1: You said you did the splits, you did the knees. Is there any other like trick that you have? Is sexual trick that's like your go to? Are you known for something sexually?
Speaker 3: Maybe just tworking, but I feel like that's common.
Speaker 2: Working on the dick. Sometimes that's harder than people think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's a lot of you know, sometimes you'd be sweating, girl, I know, I.
Speaker 3: Know, girl, it's a lot of work, but it pays off.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that you gotta put it in work to like make it feel good exactly. One more question before we get to the naughty question. Let's see what are your thoughts on OnlyFans?
Speaker 3: Only fans is life changing? I honestly like, I love the freedom of it, being able to work whenever I want and make my own schedule.
Speaker 2: Is that how you like?
Speaker 1: Did you start with only fans first before you actually stop for another company?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How did you know about OnlyFans? Like before being introducing the business at all?
Speaker 3: You said, like I said, Yeah, like I said, I got the military and it was hard to get a job. So while I was in college, I would cam okay, and then that they opened my eyes to OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: But only when you cam, did you actually get completely naked or do you just have it? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But honestly, like OnlyFans right now. I couldn't live off of only fans back then, but I feel like once I made a brand for myself and got my name out there and joined porn. That's when it blew up for me. Okay, like it's hard to just make an only fans and just expect it to grow. You have to put the work in, you know, and get your name out there.
Speaker 2: So life changing, that's what you're going with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally changed my life. It got me out the military because I actually cammed while I was in the army, which is not allowed, but I'm allowed to talk.
Speaker 2: You never got caught.
Speaker 3: No, I did that for a year, and that's when I realized, like, hey, I can make enough money to kind of get out and go to college and do something else. So good for you.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I hope you've enjoyed getting to know kaya Gunner a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I know I have.
Speaker 1: But now we're going to play truth with Texas and this is my favorite part. We're gonna ask you a little bit more sexier questions.
Speaker 2: Get warmed up.
Speaker 1: There are four aces each A suit is a different type of question. We'll go through each and every card and get to know you a little bit more naughtier.
Speaker 3: I'm excited, all right, First card, how does this work?
Speaker 2: An?
Speaker 1: You show me the card ace a diamonds, so it is a naughty No diamonds is a spicy question, which.
Speaker 2: We're all a little spicy here, but you know, give it to me. It doesn't hurt nobody. Handcuffs are blindfold handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just don't want to be able to touch anything.
Speaker 2: Don't touch.
Speaker 1: What is something that you would not do sexually? That's completely like no lists, you're not willing to try, or.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've tried and you just don't like it.
Speaker 3: Getting pissed on? Okay, which is funny because I squirt, so I'm kind of doing that to people. But I just don't want a man to pull his dick out and piss on me.
Speaker 2: Have you been peed on before? No, you just know that it's not for you.
Speaker 3: It's not for me. Okay, not survive Okay.
Speaker 1: Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually. It could be on set, it could be in your personal life. Any story you want to share.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's think I've had moms walking on me in high school and stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you keep going like you said before? Of course I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the guy I was like, I mean they're their son, so they're kind of but I was into it.
Speaker 2: You were into it? Okay, you like the cut coold situation? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did your husband or your ex husband? I guess I should say there was he ever in a cuckold situation? I know that you know that you're in the lifestyle of sharing, but was he ever in a situation he has a huge Kay? Did you ever sit and watch? I couldn't Okay, jealous too? Yeah, okay, I think I could handle it.
Speaker 2: So it was only not jealousy when you're equally sharing.
Speaker 3: If I was sharing with a girl, it's fun, okay, But if I'm watching, I don't want to see my man look in her eyes and.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, have passion, mindfold his ass, be like, lose your dick. Okay, don't don't talk so much, just grunting. So I know you're kid.
Speaker 3: How I handle it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You should?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's steps you know this ship. What's the worst hook up story that you have ever had?
Speaker 3: When I lost my virginity, I literally chose the guy I wanted to take my virginity at my high school. I was like, okay, he's he's black. I was like, he's gonna be hung. He's an athlete. If he gets me pregnant, I'm set.
Speaker 2: In high school girl.
Speaker 3: I was like, he's the one I wanted to I want to fucking lose my ship with. So I walked to his house, I skipped math class and we banged. But it was so painful and horrible.
Speaker 2: And wasn't that big.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even big. I was like, I chose you for a reason, but in like.
Speaker 2: You know, shop around, like test it out, touch.
Speaker 3: It, see if it was just I was like, big, you, I was on a mission, okay, but it happened.
Speaker 2: And how long did you have to like think about this mission?
Speaker 3: Oh? I thought about it and immediately I went for it because I knew if I took any longer to think, I wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: So you just ripped the bandit off and you're like, we're fucking today, Yes, math class.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: All my friends were losing the virginity.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's time you felt like it was you were left behind.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was a senior.
Speaker 2: So you have a fear of fomo. You act like that is so old. Oh my god, I was a senior.
Speaker 3: People were like, I lost my virginity at like thirteen. I'm like, wait, that's kind of like young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is young. I feel like again, I feel like every of these journeys whatever.
Speaker 1: Obviously at those ages it's not for the right reason. Most times it's not because it's an enjoyment factor.
Speaker 3: But I'm very business minded. I was like, this is going to be second practice for my husband someday. So I was already like ready for this world.
Speaker 2: I love it out the womb.
Speaker 1: You're like, bitch, I know what I wanta. Please give me what I need A right? Do you like sex toys in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: I do. I love to use vibrators, like while the guys inside me, but I try to stay away from that because I start to depend on it. Okay, it just feels so good. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been turned down for sex? Yeah? Yes, you sound upset about it. Can you talk?
Speaker 3: I tried to get into a club and I couldn't get in and I didn't have my idea on me. So I tried to So you were like hack the security, but he wouldn't. I was He's like this camera is like. I was like, come on, he wasn't down.
Speaker 2: Well give him that. I mean, he didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Did my job though he didn't want to give a good man.
Speaker 1: Long as you've gone without sex a year, had sex with somebody married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, swinger lifestyle, yeah.
Speaker 2: Fallen asleep during sex.
Speaker 3: No, I have not done that one yet has some rude. That's kind of.
Speaker 2: I like how you talked to me like it was a good thing and you realize it's not a good.
Speaker 3: If anyone's ever done that, I'm walking out.
Speaker 2: So somebody nobody's fallen asleep?
Speaker 3: No, with you. Never.
Speaker 1: I had somebody fall asleep in my vagina one time. He was like super drunk.
Speaker 2: I just felt I'm like, hello, what is going on here? Are you alive?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It wasn't fun at all. Oh my god, Yeah it did happen. Well he's not here anymore, clearly.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thrown up on somebody during sex?
Speaker 3: I have not. No, that's actually a huge fetish.
Speaker 2: People ask people like the blow drop throwing up thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't done that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not really into like the throwing up thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty vanilla.
Speaker 2: I just want to lick it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make me throw No, no, no, What is your example of dirty talk? Can you give us an example of some of your dirty talk.
Speaker 3: Am I doing it to you?
Speaker 2: You're doing it to me.
Speaker 1: You can look me in the eyes if you want to, Kay, get ready for Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: Baby, give it to me, Give it too me.
Speaker 3: Baby girl. I don't really Actually I'm the worst dirty talker of all time. I just say, baby.
Speaker 2: Girl, you're like a man. Baby girl, that's all you have to do. No, that's not how you have to do. That's not dirty talking. What do you say to your fans and only fans? You're dirty talking to them.
Speaker 3: I love jo eyes, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: You're talking to them. Dirty talking is definitely instructions. You're a militant type of bit you can give.
Speaker 3: Okay, hi, baby, why don't you pull that cock out for me?
Speaker 2: Bear lists and private talks?
Speaker 3: Jroking it after dark? Up and down, just like the hand motions and everything, the balls up the shaft all the way to the tihen. You're doing amazing, baby, that's something I would say.
Speaker 2: Keep it up.
Speaker 1: That's right, private talk after dark. See, that wasn't hard. You're extructing them to do it dirty.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've never dirty talked to a girl. So I got I got taken back.
Speaker 2: See in the moment.
Speaker 1: You gotta think about how you know, you think about what you want to do to me.
Speaker 3: Oh can I hear your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: You want to hear my dirty talk?
Speaker 1: You want to see this big Texas booty in your face, suffocating you. You think you can handle all this ass Kayley, I can't take Miss Texas. Are you gonna pick my asshole or my pussy lips? Because they're gonna smother you until you can't take anymore. You're gonna beg for me to make taste this come. You think you can handle it?
Speaker 2: Mommy, Miss Texas is great at the dirty talk. I did that. It's a dirty talk before I used to do I did for two years. I did it in London.
Speaker 1: There used to be a company called the Lead TV or Studio sixty six both, and it was basically like you're like late night television, but you're dirty talking to these people. So we would work from like the shifts of ten to five am in the morning and you'd get all the like drunk, dirty talking people in a different language, so you could really get a really great language.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I definitely, And.
Speaker 3: It's like a call girl kind of thing kind of.
Speaker 1: You could see it on the TV, so like it was on like one of like those late night channels, but like if you didn't pay then you couldn't hear it, so it would just be like kind of thing. So it was like naked or anything. It's just like calling thing. But for me, I liked already talking. I feel like I didn't like it in the beginning and when I got into porn, but I just got so good at it and just yeah, it talked to come right out of you.
Speaker 2: Kaylee, Oh my gosh, yes you can all right, next card. See this game is fun.
Speaker 3: I do love this game. Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 1: You can move your mic too. You need to come around heart. Oh, this is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 3: Mmmm? What have I done?
Speaker 2: It's a romantic or maybe a partner's done for you? M.
Speaker 3: This is hard. I think a romantic until you asked me for specifics.
Speaker 2: What is romance to you? M? M?
Speaker 3: Romance?
Speaker 2: Low jobs? Is that? What's romantic?
Speaker 3: No? Just anything one on one okay?
Speaker 2: So a personal time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, personal time?
Speaker 2: Okay. What is your favorite part of the body on the opposite sex. Mm the arm arms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that turns.
Speaker 1: So you like a guy who's like very athletic build, like big muscles, So no muscles is not fucking Kaylee on your personal time. No.
Speaker 3: Actually, recently I've been into smaller guys though, like skinny er like tatted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cut or uncut uncut? Making out or cuddling.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, making out. It's like a love language.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, dinner date or movie date?
Speaker 3: Movie date. I'm a homebody.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 3: Ooh, The Tourist. Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Angelina Joe and Johnny Depp. It's really really sexy.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I actually watch it giving or receiving giving.
Speaker 3: I'm a giver.
Speaker 2: What is your biggest turn on?
Speaker 3: Oh? My biggest turn ons are acts of kindness, Like if anyone does something really really nice for me, then I want to fuck you right then and there, Like I want to suck your deck for each.
Speaker 2: On the knees, ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Sex on the first.
Speaker 3: Date always hitachi or dildo hatachi.
Speaker 2: Bathroom sex. Have you ever had you've been out with the partner.
Speaker 3: I've done that, like actually, like recently, I kind of like bathroom sex and clubs. Now it's really hot.
Speaker 1: What club did you have sex in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Somewhere in Toronto? I love that?
Speaker 2: Is this after you got kicked out of the game?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, I'm on a roll over here.
Speaker 2: Hey, at least you like, I mean a like a winning thing. Afterwards.
Speaker 1: I got like a treat after, you know, being kicked I was like, here, take this good girl.
Speaker 3: Your good girl.
Speaker 2: Was a person you're with, mad that you got kicked out.
Speaker 3: No, they tried to stand up for me, which is kind of not right. I agree that it was wrong. I agree.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, let's see lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: I think depends like at night lights off, but in the morning's lights on?
Speaker 2: Okay, naked or lingerie?
Speaker 3: Do you like to just I don't Actually I never wear lingerie in my personal sex life. Okay, I just don't want to wear like their T shirt and then eventually get it off.
Speaker 2: Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 3: On the couch watching a movie.
Speaker 2: What are deal breakers in a relationship for you?
Speaker 1: You seem pretty open you you know, you went the lifestyle of sharing partners.
Speaker 2: You seem very like open minded. Is there any deal breakers?
Speaker 3: Loyalty? Like if someone's not loyal or live one small thing, they're gonna lie about big things. So that's a big deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Okay, next set of questions.
Speaker 3: Yes, look at us, we're flying through this ooh ace of space.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite. The naughty questions. We're all a little naughty. What turns you on?
Speaker 3: Ooh like?
Speaker 1: Is it like guys like the way he dresses like it's outfits turning on?
Speaker 2: Is it just how like how his stature is?
Speaker 3: Eye contact? If I need to like a connection with someone and then I'm like ready.
Speaker 2: To go, okay, choked or spainked choked? Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 1: We talked about you dirty and doing, But do you like when a man's talking dirty to you?
Speaker 3: I prefer that. Like I'm I'm very submissive, So in the bedroom, I just like a man who like whispers in my ear and is very passionate with his words.
Speaker 2: So you want to be instructed what to do?
Speaker 3: Basically?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, lube or spit that spitter? Swallow?
Speaker 3: I always swallow.
Speaker 1: Naughty girl, I love it. Hmmm have you ever paid for sex? Content doesn't count?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I have never done that. Okay, I wouldn't be opposed.
Speaker 2: Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling.
Speaker 3: I've never done that. I have a brother, so it's a little weird for me.
Speaker 2: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 3: In my personal life? More than important?
Speaker 2: Can you tell it?
Speaker 1: Can you give us a little example of a faked orgasm or how you orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can. I can show you how. I like usually really do it. Okay, I'm usually just like, oh my god, the fuck I'm gonna come. Oh, keep going, don't stop.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I guess that's my fake and my real one because I just faked it. But that's the secret. You'll never know when I'm faking.
Speaker 1: She's keeping you on the toes private talk after dark. I hope that you love it because she's in a naughty girl.
Speaker 3: And I I noticed men do love when you tell them when you're close because it gets them going. And I love cream pies, so I like want us to come at the same time. So I'm like, come with me.
Speaker 2: Do you have them a come countdown?
Speaker 3: I do? I do. Actually, I like to make when I date. I make my man like jaylies okay instead of sending nudes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's really hot. I like that. I don't think I've ever done that to somebody in my personal life.
Speaker 3: It's hot.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just feel like I love it.
Speaker 3: We'll appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'll take that at take a little tip from her today And do you know that? Maybe I don't know who's worthy though, because it's not right.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: They need to pay me for this.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm like, you know, go to Myaomi pans and I'll give you all those.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: What is your biggest turn off?
Speaker 1: What is something that some man can do immediately or a woman that's just you're like, you're not fucking.
Speaker 3: Me being mean or rude to people, like even the fucking waiter. Like, if you're rude, you're not going home with me.
Speaker 2: I like that Mile High Club? Are you a part of it?
Speaker 3: I'm not, but it's really hot. I'm always turned on on the airplane. That's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why have you ever mass rate on the airplane?
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually so scared of getting kicked away or kicked off from an airline or just like an airline finding me on Twitter with my tits out on their plane and being like your band because I love to travel.
Speaker 2: True so oral sex sloppy or clean.
Speaker 3: Sloppy always, I like it sloppy, spitty eye contact. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Role play. Do you like to role play?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I love to buy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love to buy a little bedroom costumes. I like like a teacher, like professor student role play. Okay, my favorite.
Speaker 2: You've got a lot of teacher offits student offic I do.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of little school girl outfits. You can find it on my only fans.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get custom from her. Yes, all right. The last cart is a ace of clubs.
Speaker 1: Let's see what is the quickest orgasm a guy has ever had with you?
Speaker 3: Oh? I okay, I love fingers. I just love to be fingered. It makes me squirt, so I can like squirt from getting fingered within like the first few minutes.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like because women, I feel like it's you know, we're always like you come on this.
Speaker 3: I just love the men. Yeah, I just love men who know like make the girl come first. Like love it?
Speaker 1: I agree. Shower sex or car sex? Mm, shower sex, bondage yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yes? M hm?
Speaker 2: How many positions do you think? You know? You think you can name them?
Speaker 3: My god, that's what are these questions? Okay, okay, wow doggie cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Come on, kayle, you got some more. Let's at least get to like is it ploule driver, Yeah, pile missionary, pile driver, missionary? H I got this? Make you spoon, oh, spoon, sidemish.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in school.
Speaker 2: Today. Pleasant is how many positions can we get? Right?
Speaker 1: We're gonna reenact all of them today, don't you worry.
Speaker 3: I recently learned pile driver.
Speaker 2: That one, pile driver.
Speaker 3: I love that one?
Speaker 2: Do you? I hate that one?
Speaker 3: That's like my No, I've never done it, but I watch other girls too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just feel like it's not something that's like I'm I'm freak. Let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 1: But that's just like a weird position because you're like upside down hanging off a couch, so you're doing like in a weird position.
Speaker 2: And I, you know, I'm not a tiny girl and my bottom heavy, so it's like true, don't really.
Speaker 1: Like that fun for me? Like put me in any other position. But pile driver, I remember, yeah, No, I was going it once or twice.
Speaker 3: And it looks pretty when people can't.
Speaker 2: See why it does because you can see everything, you know what I mean, Like I get it, but in the moment and then it's like hold on, wait a minute, let me just slide my body off the couch because it's so natural, Like let me just be fucked here, like you gotta start there if anything, Yeah, let me put my pussy in the air and be like just fuck me.
Speaker 3: It's a fun one to watch, you know.
Speaker 1: That's where like today it's like ask things like even though like what you're talking before is like leg days. You know it's gonna happen when you're gonna be fucking yeah, like because you're like doing doggy, you're doing you know, cowgirl, and I fuck back, you know. So it's like, yeah, it's like riding a horse. Yeah. What's the most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm a freak. So like when I'm horny, I want to keep going. I think like ten okay, I'm a little over ten, ten eleven. I'm like when I master sorry, this is like topic. When I'm masturbait, I need to keep having orgasms, So I'll like lay there for three hours with my vibrator because everyone is like better than the first.
Speaker 2: Have you like you just rub yourself for all too? You just can't take anymore.
Speaker 3: I feel it's like when it's not I'm like, it's time.
Speaker 2: Three hours is a long time girl, You've got ship to do.
Speaker 3: But I tably not healthy.
Speaker 2: I get that though.
Speaker 1: It's when I mean, that's why the hatachi or whatever, how you're coming or whatever. It's very It can be dissensitizing when you're sitting there for.
Speaker 2: Three hours making yourself.
Speaker 3: Take a little breaks, take a little breaks.
Speaker 2: You gotta eat. You know what's your favorite time and day to have sex?
Speaker 3: Nighttime?
Speaker 2: Nighttime? Oh yeah, you said you end with the coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how you get freaking the night.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 3: Too kinky? Yeah? My my husband would say I was. I wanted to have sex too much and it was a problem. Like, I'm sorry that I want to fuck you all the time.
Speaker 2: So what is how I mention too much? Kayleie?
Speaker 3: Like I just want to keep going?
Speaker 2: How many times a day are you trying to fuck?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, like I want to fuck one time usually like maybe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Tell us the truth this is private talk. We're the truth with Texas all day.
Speaker 3: But when I get my man, like, I want to fuck him like all night long every day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like we're talking like like five times a day or just like in the morning. Yes, and then at nighttime we're fucking from like nine to like two am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. You got it. And then we nap, we sleep, it's like our break, and then we wake up and we spom.
Speaker 1: Well, he has to have a really good job or a very flexible job or whatever that means.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for a sex addict. If you're addicted, then you know where to find me.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: You heard it from her mouth, You know your ears, You better make it. Describe what an orgasm feels like to you.
Speaker 3: Oh, euphoriah euphoric. It feels like literally like heaven. Like I don't know anything that has felt better than a orgasm for me. I don't know. Can you describe what you think it feels like?
Speaker 2: I mean I have described, but I want to know what it feels like to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like heavenly, heavenly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you just feel like your body is not a high exactly. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex.
Speaker 3: I don't think. No, I've never done that. I call myself the wrong name sometimes, What do you do that call you? Not just like in sex, but during my life? But do you call yourself my legal name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, Like I'll be like in a position where I'm around people and I should say my legal name, but I say Kayley Gunner, like I call myself like, I'll be like, oh my gosh, that was so dumb, Kaylee, and people look at me like, who's that?
Speaker 2: Like, I promise I'm not crazy.
Speaker 3: Never in the never in the bedroom have I done that?
Speaker 2: Woke up to someone you didn't know?
Speaker 3: Oh? I have not done that one yet, Okay, but I have time.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't support this. Hit it and quit it, Kaylee. We hit it, hit quit.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: That is the rest of the questions for truth with Texas. It was thank you. That was fun, right right?
Speaker 1: They weren't as hard as the other ones, you know, Yeah, but I appreciate you. Is there anything you want to ask, miss Texas?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you have any advice for someone like me who's new to the adult industry? I mean, I've been doing it for two years, but any business advice or anything.
Speaker 1: I just say to stay true to who you are and be the path that you want to do. Don't feel like you said it earlier, Rush, but really like it's one thing to say it, but you got to live it is because sometimes you know, nobody is on the same timeline as far as what types of scenes you do, what kind of you know, what kind of how long you do one thing or the other, or what companies you work for or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of what feels right for you.
Speaker 1: So staying true to yourself and you always remembering that, you know, we all put our pants on every single day the same, so always to be kind and you know you never know who and what are going to be in certain situations or in positions.
Speaker 2: So I always feel like you don't buy.
Speaker 1: The hand that feeds you kind of thing where it's it's just like I respect everybody as long you know, as long as we're all equal. Yeah, we're all treated the same way as until you come to a reason where people make you feel otherwise or do bad business, then I'll treat you that way. But I feel like just feeling just being true to yourself. Really I'm being honest, and I think the more honest you can be about what you want to do, what feels good for you and what really like moves you and what your end goal is is the more the easier and faster way you'll get to that path than just kind of selling out on what other people want you to do.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. I will live by that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think you know, I think it's really cool having you know, newer girls. And again, it's like you said two years, but when I was, you know, saying earlier is like it comes a time of yeah, it's been two years, but.
Speaker 2: It's almost time. Like now is when you're being noticed.
Speaker 1: Now, it's it's being mones because you like put in the grunt work that you had before, Like you were talking about doing the scenes and being out there and doing all that hard work.
Speaker 2: It's like this is.
Speaker 1: Kind of like where you perpetuate it to keep going and keep doing those things to keep them up and being you know, being true to you, you know, and respecting people's time and for yourself and you know, all those things like that. I think it really matters as far as business and we're just character and I think you know, being easy young as you are, you could go two.
Speaker 2: Different ways, you know what I mean. So it's like I just go to the path what works for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah,