Speaker 1: The logical conclusion to their beliefs is always wrong, and you just have to get them to go to that conclusion.
Speaker 2: They act like this is a new idea. You are retarded. These people are loose. They are mentally ill.
Speaker 1: Oh suck at Lefty, Connie Jerkst.
Speaker 2: What's app I wish god, I wish these were prescription. I'd wear them all the time. I would. You guys, this was unplanned.
Speaker 1: We had no idea that we bought the same pair of glasses.
Speaker 2: Unplanned brain share. This is what we do. This is what we need.
Speaker 1: Their brain share before everybody. I mean, it is the second, but we're celebrating.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's pre prey. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I have my my my fourth of July rap rack.
Speaker 2: Can I just have added this Republican pin?
Speaker 1: And and I also have like the bangals.
Speaker 2: You are decked out. Can you see my earbubs? Yeah? If you can see them, we can see them. Okay, I can see them. But it's like I have to back up. All right, okay, all right, you guys were like coasting into July fourth. You better be. We better see some stuff happening today.
Speaker 1: Everybody grossed up is everybody to grossed up. That's right, it's gonna be a good show.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 1: We do have some gross stuff to get through, so we're going to get through it first.
Speaker 2: And get it out of the way.
Speaker 1: Actually, there's a lot of gross stuff if you imagine that. We do talk about liberals a lot, and so they're gross, but we do need to talk about them and we will be. But first, if you guys remember that horrific story. I don't even remember what state it was. It was like New Mexico or Nevada or somewhere where that was. There was that awful, awful family who had a bunch of kids that they basically chained to their beds and mistreated and like mel nerd, I mean, they were so abused these kids. You probably remember that story because it was like Matt major National News. And unfortunately we now have another very very similar story.
Speaker 2: Out of Ohio.
Speaker 1: These these four people were in the in a like thirteen hundred square foot shack essentially where they kept sixteen kids aged eighteen months to eighteen years who were rescued yesterday. The house was filled with like feces and just absolute filth. Some of the kids had to be airlifted to hospitals. They were in such bad condition and some of the kids could not even speak. Look at the absolute ship people that were caring for.
Speaker 2: Them, absolutely disgusting. It's just so gross. No words, right, And I guess was this a remote house or was it in a neighborhood. That's what I'm because that other neighbor I mean, I don't know that they it was remote.
Speaker 1: There were other houses in the area, but not like it was not like this nice little suburban neighborhood.
Speaker 2: The other one was a neighborhood and the kids were just being held there. This is the thing, like people just don't talk to their neighbors anymore.
Speaker 1: The Terrens, yes, Wreen, Yes, that's exactly who that was, Harley Kat.
Speaker 2: I think it was very remote and that was it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I saw other structures. We're waiting to hear because I guess like reporters were asking so many questions that did not get answered yesterday, including have there been previous like nine to one to one calls? Were there any reports, you know, like of suspicious activity from neighbors. Even the charges seem very very mild considering the circumstances. Here's a little bit from a presser that you'll hear more details from right here.
Speaker 3: That's the case of a mother, father, grandmother and grandfather who could face more than one hundred years behind bars. Gary Sider's junior and Singer facing seventeen counts, Elizabeth Sider's and mom Christina facing sixteen.
Speaker 1: These are serious allegations and if you are I'm sure on what to do, I will enter a not guilty plea for you until you can consult with counsel.
Speaker 3: Prosecutors described the four as mother, grandmother, grandfather and father and accuse them of abusing more than a dozen children from one year old to eighteen years old. The first victim, it shows that they are eighteen years old. Why is that and a child endangerment charge?
Speaker 4: Good question.
Speaker 5: The young person's mental capacity she is we believe developmentally disabled.
Speaker 2: They tell me. The eighteen year old could not spell her own name. The others were also not enruled in school. Did these children know how to read and write? Yeah again, we're working through that right now. Some of these children could even speak, My God.
Speaker 1: And amazingly, these this family of disgusting pieces of shit were given like not parol, but they were granted bond by.
Speaker 2: The judge, and by the judge. The judge was like, sixteen. I mean, you know what I mean, like, how do you let these people free? How do you let them go? Yeah, I mean it's our judicial system, man, it is what it is, borked God. So there's nothing that is going to help these kids.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, obviously the kids have been rescued, they're they're so ft, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like, yeah, the older they are, the more ft, they totally Yeah, some of the younger ones may have a chance. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: It's just so incredibly sad and it is there's nothing that will get justice outside of like a tortuous death for all four of these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. I totally agree, wood Chipper, man, these people like this is these are the worst of the worst. When you can do this were sixteen children, You're you're a freaking monster, wood Chipper. That's how I feel about that one.
Speaker 1: And then speaking of the justice system, we now have a governor of Minnesota who decided to parton a sexual abuser who was supposed to be deported. This is some idiot from Thailand who apparently like sexually abused a ten year old multiple times, then tried to pay this kid off like here's ten dollars, don't say anything, and then, in order to I guess, gain the sympathy of Tim Walls, who has pardoned him completely, said well, it's just because of my culture. Oh yeah, it was a culture. I'm really sorry. I know better now, but it was because of my culture and Tim Walls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, yeah, that seems legit. I will pardon you. Yeah, this is the thing. This We're going to see this a lot more from democrats. It's their culture. We have to feel sorry for them because they're raping and pillaging and murdering and doing all the horrible things. It's their culture, you guys. And that's what we have said. And I know, what about the kid? What about the jid? Our culture? What about our which is one that is seen like yeah, it's just disc a Tim Walls, what a piece of work that guy's And also Justine Bateman is the one who tweeted that out. Yeah that's the she's she's the one from Family Ties, right mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it's like at Thanksgiving with her and her brother. Your brother is a raging lib that's true. I know, I don't know how that works. Yeah I do. I do not know how that works.
Speaker 1: Let's take a breather from grossness to talk about XXXY.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Talked about them a lot this week, but they deserve another mention.
Speaker 2: Does my shit my shirt? You guys were celebrating the fourth of July America's two undred and fiftieth birthday. You should support a brand that actually stands up for American values because they do it. Jen Jen started. Jen started the company. She's awesome. We talked to her the other day. If you guys haven't seen that interview, should go check it out. This year you should get you some from the Patriotic collection from xxx Y. They've got teas, hats, workout stuff, and it's more than just patriotic gear. Like they they walk the walk and they stand for free speech, common sense and protecting women and girls in sports and otherwise. So they're willing to take a stand. Why others just stay silent? So support them. That's what we want to do. We want to support American companies. We want to support companies that are in line with what we believe. So head to xx Dash xy athletics dot com stuck up, get you some stuff. They will celebrate America as you celebrate America. Use code Chicks twenty for twenty percent off xxxy athletics dot com with code Chicks twenty do it.
Speaker 1: Do it. I guess we narrowly avoided a terrorist attack in Vegas and it was another trans weirdo who was at the front of it. So this person, this trans terrorist, was arrested in Las Vegas. The name that they were going by is Alison Howlett. It said, dude pretending to be a woman. He was arrested after he planned to carry out a mass shooting and they found like a huge stockpile of weapons at the house. He's being held on a five hundred thousand dollars bond. And here are just a smattering of headlines talking about this case. Notice how they frame it. Woman, a woman planned a mass shooting, woman accused of terrorism, woman arrested.
Speaker 2: I mean, the press, you cannot hate them enough. This is crazy. It is crazy and I and then people will turn around and be like, there's no way that a trans person killed Charlie Kirk, right, Okay, It's like yeah, because they're all so calm and level headed, Like that's all we see is these people are looms. They are mentally ill, but yeah that our press will cover for him because they're they clearly this is what they do.
Speaker 1: I mean, why there's any deference given to these mentally deranged people?
Speaker 2: Why do you.
Speaker 1: Care if you're offending or misgendering a terrorist?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like, oh my god? All right?
Speaker 1: And then lastly, in our criminal segment, you may have seen on the news yesterday that there were this couple that decided to climb to the very tippy tippy top of the Empire State Building and they were like all dressed in black and looking like weird ass terrorists themselves. They went to the tippy tippy top and then the dude proposed to the woman, and like I was super annoyed by it, Like while I was watching the news coverage, I was like, better not have any first responders helping them down, And I was just so pissed that people take these risks. And then of course it came out who they were, and of course they have like a Netflix special and they're actually very very popular online and they are known as the Skywalkers.
Speaker 2: The reason for my name today and they're from Russia.
Speaker 1: There's a gal that goes by Angela Nikolau and Ivan Birkis, and they had this Netflix documentary back in twenty twenty four called Skywalker's a Love Story. And this is what they do. They actually make a living climbing up illegally, climbing up all of the tallest possible buildings in the world. They've done this all over the world and then they take these amazing photographs and have drone video footage of their climbs.
Speaker 2: So what did I do?
Speaker 1: After I was like super mad about it, I watched the whole damn documentary did You Reality? And it was very very interesting. I mean, it's a great love story. It still pisses me off that this is what they do, and they did get charged. By the way they were arrested in it. They didn't need help coming down because this is what I mean. They don't even use any They use no safety equipment, you guys. This is all just climbing without harnesses, with nothing to help them.
Speaker 2: And then they do all of this.
Speaker 1: They do all of this acro yoga when they get to the top of these structures, which is even more Yeah, it's absolutely terrifying.
Speaker 2: But anyway, here are the list of charges.
Speaker 1: According to the NYPG, there's some felony charges there along with some misdemeanor charges. They're probably going to end up, you know, paying a hefty fine. I don't know that they're going to actually serve time. I kind of wish they would, though, because they need there needs to be a message scent.
Speaker 2: But this is not Okay, Yeah, they're insufferable. They self absorbed clowns is what they are. I just I don't think the love story is really really good. Okay, I mean that's neat. But if they're doing this for a proposal, imagine what they're going to do for their first baby's gender reveal. Oh my goodness, it's like because these people the way that I look at it, and I'm sure that you enjoyed the love story, but so much of this is look at me, look at me, look at me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I just so many people are like that now and drives me well.
Speaker 1: And I didn't realize this is like a whole industry, Like there are these I don't think they all call themselves skywalkers, most of them is that what they call themselves or it's like rooftoppers or something like that. But they there's like a whole gang of people that that does this, and like a whole bunch of their friends that do this have died. I mean there's been twenty falls in the last years.
Speaker 2: When you were saying, oh, this is their job. They make a living, I'm like, does it come with dental Like, no, it does not have a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's just it's if you look at their yeah, it's totally influencing.
Speaker 2: And their sponsorships pay them very very well.
Speaker 1: They've got a lot of travel sponsors. They take these just I have to say it. They're beautiful photographs, you know, with views that you can't possibly see otherwise. It's not like you can get to the top of the empire. I mean you can, but like not to.
Speaker 2: The tippy tippy top where they were. So it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And now after I think eight years together, they're engaged.
Speaker 2: And I will say they held up that sign that said when the power of love overcomes the love of power of the world will no peace. So many people are like Jimmy Hendrix said, he did not say that. I just want to make sure that everybody knows Jimmy Hendrix did not say that. Okay, I still let it. Do we have a source? I have no idea. It's it's miss It's misattributed to him on posters and social media and everywhere. He did not say it. I just want to like say that, and I don't. I actually don't know who said it. I don't know it's it. I think that they say that it came from like there's the earliest variation of the phrase that came from a four time British prime minister in nineteen forty eight. But it's a variation, so they'd taken it and they're like Jimmy Hendrix said it man rock one. No, No, I mean, they're just.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it is a it's a profession. I guess if you want to that they are. And the way that they found each other was crazy. They both did this separately, they were in competition, and then they started climbing together, and that's what made them different than like all your typical you know, selfie taking rooftoppers who don't have a stick. They actually do this acro yoga stuff and they're in love and so a lot of their photographs and videos are like super erotic, Like they'll get to the tippy tippy top of places and then just make out and she'll wear this like unbelievably skanky attire and right for people. You know, there's like a whole sexual component to what they do as well, which not a lot of rooftoppers have because there's not a lot of women that do this.
Speaker 2: I would say, like yesterday, it was hard for me to even watch that because my two biggest fears in life are heights. And maybe you can't watch the documentary you can, my god, I can't. Like yesterday, I was like, I can't look at this, this is it. Yeah, I just couldn't do it. It's too much. And the fact they had nothing. I was just waiting for something. I was waiting for someone to die yesterday.
Speaker 1: And so many I mean, it's just on a it seems like it's just a matter of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have climbed.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they can get taller or climb higher than what they've already done.
Speaker 2: It's just absolutely I can't even watch it, let alone do something. I mean, it's just nuts.
Speaker 1: I was freaking out, Like the entire time I was like doing one of these. I was like, tell me what happens, Tell me what happens.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like anyway, all right, Moving on, we are obviously still in the throes of the recent Supreme Court decisions and Peter Jucy was asking JD. Vance about what the next steps are, especially as it relates to the birthright citizenship case.
Speaker 2: And here is what JD said.
Speaker 7: Changed the law to.
Speaker 6: End birthright citizenship.
Speaker 8: I hate to call it birthright citizenship. It's fundamentally a loophole that now exists in our immigration system that rewards illegal aliens just because they have a baby in the United States. There are a number of things that we're already looking at in the administration Laura, to.
Speaker 6: Try to close down that loophole.
Speaker 7: So he's calling it a and this is how many people. We've got a graphic to show how many people benefit from it. Every year, two hundred and sixty thousand babies every year are given automatic US citizenship who have parents that are not citizens or lawful permanent residents. When it goes to the birth tourism citizens that is twenty to twenty six thousand per year. Just as Samuel Alito, who was not retiring despite an erroneous NPR report yesterday that he was says, this is one of the most important decisions in the history of the court, and my judgment, the court has made a serious mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, we're supposed to have a Supreme Court of so called smart people. This was reckless and suicidal, is what it was. And he's like one of the he recognizes that, as do a lot of us. It's so bad. I mean, I know that we're trying to like put a positive spin on it. Yesterday I'm in my head, I was screaming, nothing about this is positive, absolutely suicidal.
Speaker 1: Mike Davis tweeting about some things.
Speaker 2: That need to immediately happen.
Speaker 1: He said, want to end birthright citizenship, mass deport all illegals, starting with birthing aged women, deport illegal parents of birthright kids. Cut off all federal funds to illegals. To me, that's the most important thing. Stop allowing them to have any benefits right and all federal funds to state cities or other entities that fund illegals.
Speaker 2: No mercy. Love that attitude. I love it, do I do too. I hope that they take heed on some of that.
Speaker 1: They also or a reporter also asked JD. Vance if he was angry with Amy Coney Barrett like a lot of conservatives are, and here is his response to that they're angry with Some conservatives are angry with Jessice Amy Coney Barrett.
Speaker 9: Are you one of them?
Speaker 6: Well, look, do I think she made a mistake in the ruling?
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 6: I don't know how anybody can.
Speaker 8: Say that if a person who is an I legal alien, or a person, for example, who's pregnant and comes to the United States on a vacation, they have a baby, and all of a sudden, their entire family gets the benefits of American citizenship, right. I don't think that's what the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment had in mind. I don't think it's the right case. But look, it was five four. Sometimes the Supreme Court makes mistakes. We're going to try to correct that mistake. But nobody's perfect, including the Supreme Court.
Speaker 11: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not as smart as I thought they were. It's just some of them are not are Yeah, some of them are absolute freaking morons, But I mean, here we are, this is our Supreme Court, right.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just aren't taking care of their gut health, and they could if they were taking Cowboy colostrum.
Speaker 2: That's true, you guys, if you want to feel less, I bet you they feel bloated if they're not taking it, because you will feel less bloated and more energized and not just look like it on the outside. But it starts with your gut. Everything starts in the gut, and once you fix it, everything changes, like digestion, skin, and hair. Cowboy colostrum is awesome. So when it's functioning properly, you get like clarity, and I mean I always go back to hair because that's been a huge issue for me over the past couple of years. But energy, all the stuff. So it's sourced from one hundred percent American grass by cows, made entirely in the USA, and like a lot of unlike a lot of other colostrums, they don't fill theirs with all you know, artificial crap, and it's whole, full fat, high protein colostrum, but no fillers, no jot, none of that. So he actually did a clinical study where eighty three percent of participants reported improved gut hell, seventy nine percent experience less bloating, and seventy two percent had improved digestion. Plus you know, more than half of those experience better hair, which I'm all about. So I just mixed mine into milk, and I make chocolate milk that tastes like Nestlie Quick. But other people put in smoothies and stuff like that. Vanilla makes right cake batter, drink or like iced coffee or whatever, and it's so good. But the vanilla and the strawberry are amazing. So you can get twenty five percent off your entire order. Just head to Cowboycolosterrum dot com slash chicks and you go chicks at check out. That's twenty five percent off when you use go chicks at Cowboycolostrum dot com slash chicks do it.
Speaker 12: Do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So obviously the United States isn't the only country dealing with just the absolute scourge that is illegal immigration, and the UK obviously even worse. You could argue, I mean it has got it has fallen so hard. And Constantin Kissin was talking about the immigration and just how bad this is when you when you import people who have no interest in assimilating into your culture.
Speaker 2: He was talking about this on a podcast recently.
Speaker 10: Here he is people will throw statistics at you and go, well, actually, if you look at the statistics, immigrants commit illegal immigrants commit fuel crimes because they're worried about how if how the fuck do you know how many crimes they commit? You don't even know how many of them there are, right, And most of the crime in this country goes unreported anyway, because we all know if your house gets broken into, or your car gets broken into, or someone nicks your phone, what's the point of calling the police other than to get a crime reference number for your insurance because they're not going to do anything. Everybody knows this, right, Even police officers that I speak to know that this is how it is, and it's not their fault. They're operating in an environment with that is is the way that the system is.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 10: So you've got to end the legal immigration. Then you've got a lower legal immigration. You've got to stop pretending that we're growing our economy and you have to admit our economy is not growing and importing more and more people isn't going to help. And then you have to make sure that the people who are here are encouraged by every means necessary to become British in every way and to integrate into our society and to buy into the values of the UK, to buy into all the things that we believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that, because they're not assimilating. They're not assimilating, and people are so afraid of Islam. They're so afraid of it. There's such an unrightly right. But the fear has made people crippled. You know. It's like I think it's it's it's crippled countries already. You're seeing it happen where they're so afraid of them and they know, like deep down there it's not a good thing for them to come in and not assimilate. And so but people are like, but I can't say anything because I'm but I'm super afraid of them. You know, it's to be labeled as afraid, right, this is the thing. So it's it is so dumb, and it's like it'll never be solved until people are just honest with themselves and with others about what this is. So yeah, I don't. I mean, I'd love to think that there were on our way. We are literally careening that way because people here are also afraid. They're afraid to say out loud what it is? What is that? I don't know, I don't know why that show up? All right? Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of debating on the immigration issue, there are we've got listen, Even with the loss of Charlie Kirk, we still have some excellent, excellent debaters here in the States that really know the issues well and can debate them really well. And one of those is our friend Shabas Kessenbaum, who recently debated about this issue with you.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 1: Bleeding hearts, and because of the methods that he uses to debate it's he You can kind of see this guy coming around to his side of thinking because he realizes that all the arguments he's using are retarded.
Speaker 2: And here is this amazing example.
Speaker 9: I don't want someone living in my Hotlos thank you. So you and I are both against lee immigration.
Speaker 13: So the example I always give is if you, Trent, you're an immigration's officer, you're part of the Department Home Land Security, and you have an Iraqi civilian he's applying for immigration status in the United States and he says, in my culture, I married an eight year old totally plan on coming to the United States and practicing my Iraqi Middle Eastern culture, and I'm going to marry and a twelve year old. What did you say, as the immigrations officer? You know what, that's a really bad culture. I don't want that here.
Speaker 9: What do you say? I would say that's a really bad person.
Speaker 13: But hang on, but it's not him. He says, this is totally normal. Where did I get this from from my culture? It's an actual thing that's happening right now. So I'm genuinely just curious. Would you accept him into.
Speaker 14: The United I would not accept him into the US, but why because because he has practices that I think, you know, are against the Laaha.
Speaker 9: Perfect, there we go. So we're on the same team here.
Speaker 14: Be quite literal, taking a Middle Eastern culture and putting it onto the West.
Speaker 9: I don't believe that's happening.
Speaker 13: Sweden is now the rape capital of the Earth, and almost all of those rapes are being conducted by middle aged and young men, particularly from Middle Eastern countries. It's like it has already happened. Yes, so should we deport those people back to their countries?
Speaker 8: Will?
Speaker 14: I think if you rape somebody and I think you should absolutely be deported.
Speaker 13: Yet great, so we're in total agreement then that not only should you be deported, but we would actually support agencies of the government that facilitate the deportation of that And you know what agency, I'm thinking of US Immigration, Customs Enforcement ICE. So we would agree that we should support ICE because they're the ones who are supporting those individuals.
Speaker 14: Overwhelmingly, ninety plus percent of the people being arrested have no criminal record.
Speaker 13: That's zero criminal That is demonstrably not true. And again, I think we just fundamentally disagree on what constitutes a crime. I'm saying if you come into a country illegally, crime, but you're saying a legal immigration is not a crime. It is correct, you cannot be deported and arrested for it. But I just want to understand from you the legal immigration is that a crime?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 13: It is a crime, right, So what should the consequence be to someone who are legally immigrated into a country.
Speaker 9: There should be a process.
Speaker 13: Agreed, but what should be punishment be I don't think there should be punishment, So no punishment at all. You can come into the country illegally and nothing should happen to me. That's your position, and I'm not trying to sound like a dick. I just want to understand the root of your ideology. Would you be comfortable telling me in the camera the address to your home so that we can live in your home? And then if you get tired of us living in your home, I think the best way to go about it is just renovate your house, create a third bedroom so I can live there. Would you become would be comfortable?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I don't want someone living in my house, thank you. So you and I are both against the legal great vice.
Speaker 2: Of course she didn't. Yeah, this is the thing. They don't get it. And they and that guy was making it up as he went along. You notice, it's.
Speaker 1: Like because it's because there they know the logical end to their the logical conclusion to their beliefs is always wrong, and you just have to get them to go to that conclusion, right, And this is what happens.
Speaker 2: They just they're so morally just corrupt, they don't they don't. That guy, that guy, of course, would never take somebody like that, but he wants to see I get it, seeing people as individuals. But he's like, no, it's just one person that's doing the raping and the killing. No, it's actually an entire culture and that's what he was trying to get across him. And it's hard to get a liberal to sit with that because they don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: But he was at least he was, you know, willing to listen, which is more than you can say for a lot of these scumbags that you know, Yeah, they're so their natural tendency is to just immediately check out or insult or whatever. And we'll have some examples of that later in the show about a different topic.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean that I was.
Speaker 1: At least impressed with that guy's willingness to sit there and have the discussion, because that doesn't happen allway.
Speaker 2: Whether or not it helped, yeah, exactly. All right.
Speaker 1: So there are rumors that, well it's not a rumor because mom Donnie himself admitted it, that Kamala has called him reached out privately to have a chitty chat.
Speaker 2: Is that be aggressive? Is that a flex? It's not a flex.
Speaker 1: It's evidence that Kamala is thinking about her presidential campaign and looking to people who have won big campaigns to see how did they do that? And should I become this is I'm just guessing here. I'm thinking that she's seeking out advice for mom Donnie to figure out how she can become more progressive and socialists so that she too could potentially win an election, because that's happening all of the country as we are seeing, and she might have her work cut out for as she always does in primaries. She never does well in the primary because one of the people that might be going up against her is AOC and JD Vance, I guess, was recently quoted as saying that he hopes AOC is the nominee.
Speaker 2: And here is what she said, and Advance in.
Speaker 12: An interview that the president of your response, I mean walking up, you know, I hope he is.
Speaker 2: That's what I'll say. I hope he is. What because he's the nominee, that JD is the nominee, I hope he is a good burned there AOC nicely done? Yeah, because listen, I would rather have Marco Rubio there. But at the same time, JD would kick her ass like all micro stage, all over a stage if you put them head to head into debate or some thing. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 14: Come?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no there is no comparison person now, but that definitely seemed like she is that's the direction in which she's heading.
Speaker 2: Of course, I mean it's their bench is so awful. Of course they're going to have her there. Who else are they gonna They're gonna get Pete Bootages, They're going to like these people are loons on that side of the aisle, and they're all comedies now they stand with commis. That's what they stand for. They will act like the pundits on your mainstream media channel will act like oh no, no, I mean it's just a one off, like it's not we're not actually communists. Yeah you are. You are now your leaders.
Speaker 1: Are saying that's your goal, so totally.
Speaker 2: They're America hating. I want to fundamentally transform this country communists, that's what they are.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of the Commis now, which is I guess synonymous with the Democrat Party, you're hearing a lot from Democrat politicians who were previously known as sort of regular Democrats being asked by you know, multiple media outlets, how are you okay with so many socialists and comedies like infiltrating your party, And they're all falling in line, which is exactly what we have told you that they will do right. Totally, we always say that they'll do and so Curson Jillibrand a perfect example. She was asked about this and here's what she said.
Speaker 15: What is your explanation for what happened in New York with the primaries and especially those in New York City. How are you taking that to heart as a senator from New York, as the head of the senator campaigns, and as a member of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 16: Yes, So New York had a very strong change election. There was a huge interest in new candidates, candidates, younger candidates in some instances.
Speaker 2: The next generation of candidates.
Speaker 16: And so there was a several instances wearing comvents lost to challengers because of that trend. And that trend is a very good trend for nationwide elections because it shows how deep the interest and change is and how fired up.
Speaker 2: New voters are.
Speaker 16: Younger voters are different demographics of voters.
Speaker 2: Right, They're embracing it, right. And I think a lot of listen, we can call them communists, but I will always go back to I think Islam is using them to get into power. It's all just like smoke and mirrors, at least to me. Like to me, the end is Islamism. It's it's like that they're coming in to take over and to invade. That's what I think they're using.
Speaker 1: Because it is a political ideology.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like exactly there, and they're using this whole they're saying, oh, we're just democratic socialists because we want this and we want that, and it's going to be watered down. I actually saw a guy on X, a self professed Catholic, say capitalism hasn't worked for us, so let's try something new.
Speaker 9: As it.
Speaker 2: As if and this is the thing a lot of these younger people right, as if communism is a new concept that has never been tried. Have you ever read a history book? I mean for the Welcome God? And so I just I think that you know, Islam sees this the people who want to take over and invade our country. They're like, well, these people are freaking morons, so let's just and that's how they're doing it. They're using it as like a this is the face of it, it's communism, but behind the scenes, if you look behind the curtain, it's Islamism. That's what it's all tied together totally. It's true. It's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so Jillibrand isn't the only one, obviously, JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzker.
Speaker 1: Every Democrat politician that has historically been thought of as just a regular Democrat is being asked this question and they are all falling in line in one way or another.
Speaker 2: Here is JB.
Speaker 17: Your party, uh is in a bit of a moment right now. Following some elections here in New York candidates who identify as Democratic Socialists won their primary campaigns, several of them to oust the more moderate establishment members of Congress and their races.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's good? Are their victories good for your party?
Speaker 18: I think what's good is that there are Democrats who are standing up and fighting that. There are Democrats who are standing up and talking about and doing something about addressing the high cost of things. Affordability is an issue that everybody is feeling all across the country. And any Democrat that is standing up and speaking out about that, coming up with solutions for that, and importantly doing it in a manner that is focused on fighting what Donald Trump is trying to do to raise prices on people, I think those are the people who are winning. So I'm not suggesting that I had one candidate or another in any of these races. I'm just suggesting that that is the recipe for winning in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: And I think beyond, isn't he a billionaire?
Speaker 8: Does?
Speaker 2: What matters is the winning and the power? Isn't he billionaire? But well, he's the right kind of billionaire? Oh okay, the right kind. So like when he preaches democratic communism, is a billionaire and he's probably going to be just like ro Kana and be like, we got to take down all the rich people. You are the fat rich person. Oh my god, it's unbelievable. Like and the thing is, like you said, it's all power. He doesn't care as long as they have Parry doesn't care. You have a bunch of lunatics taking over your party. And he's like, I mean whatever, And what does he care? Honestly, because he is a billionaire, what does he here? He'll he'll be fine, He'll be absolutely fine. Right.
Speaker 1: Representative Gonzalez also asked the same question, And a lot of these Democrats are.
Speaker 2: Why does this keep happening? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So a lot of these Democrats are talking about the tent, the big tent.
Speaker 2: This is their excuse.
Speaker 1: They want to just be able to say our tent is super big, you guys, and that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Presentative Gonzales, it's hard to even believe that you are in the same party with some of these socialist candidates.
Speaker 6: Well, we're a big tent. But I could tell you my pri it is it is a big tent.
Speaker 2: That is smelly. Failure of a tent is what it is. Thin guess how smelly that tent is. It's like drog infested and filthy and full of trans transgender weirdos that want to kill you. Like honestly, it's it's gross that wants to be in that tent. I mean a lot. They want everybody in the tent. I can gross it better, apparently smell the tent from here.
Speaker 1: I would be traveling as far away as possible from that tent, and I would be doing it with noble luggage, by the way, and that is the best way to travel, you guys.
Speaker 2: You got that's she's so good at transitions. Okay, So you know when you're trying to hold a coffee in a bottle of water and your phone's at two percent. You're tearing through your bag, your laptop. I hate that. I hate traveling, all right, But I do love this luggage. I do because it's it's not just a box on wheels. It actually has things in it that make it really I feel very fancy when I travel. It's super functional. It is. It's very functional, and they're beautiful. They have cup holders and charging ports and laptop pockets and three hundred and sixty degree wheels. It has zipperless security, which as you guys, if you've been around for a while, you know that my luggage got broken into and Dallas DFW one time. And I wish I would have had Noble because it doesn't have a zipper. It just locks shut and has a latch system and it cannot be pride open because you'd be shocked. So many times people get their bags broken into with a pen, you know, which is probably what happened to me. But I have a navy blue one. It's beautiful, like it's a perfect size for like weekend travel, and I do I feel very fancy with it. It's very nice and it has all the things so they give you peace of mind. Security design convenience all in one head to nobletravel dot conferpt to forty six percent off your entire order. That's nobletravel dot com for up to forty six percent off. Do it. Check that out.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just talk real quickly about some of the ridiculous ideas that come from this new crop of democratic socialists that are really commies. And one of them that we've mentioned a lot is this Chevalier Dahlia whatever her name is, person that just got that just won her primary. Here is one of her brilliant ideas, you guys, and I can't believe we've never thought of this before. She wants to transform the US into a quote society where we don't have murders.
Speaker 2: My god, how did we not think of this? Just hits the law that you can't kill people who would have thought this is brilliant. She's brilliant. Absolutely Wow, she's teddy straight to mensa. You guys, this one, this is I just get so disillusioned when I see stuff like that. Now, it's like they're giving away political positions with an order of shrinp tacos. I can't I just don't know.
Speaker 1: They are so retarded exactly right, completely retarded. But what's fun is when people recognize the retardation and then they create skits mocking it, kind of like this Gal did with the whole rent freeze idea.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is perfect.
Speaker 19: Yay.
Speaker 20: The benevolent and all knowing government froze the rents, increasing demand while decreasing supply. What could possibly go wrong? My landlord still hasn't fixed the ac. I thought that removing the incentive to invest would encourage investment developers stop proposing apartment buildings. It must be because they hate affordable housing. The waitless for an apartment is only thirty years.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 20: Progress, Every rent stabilized unit is occupied forever. Housing crisis solved.
Speaker 11: Yay.
Speaker 20: The government is expropriat private property because the landlord couldn't afford to maintain the building.
Speaker 2: Everything is going according to plan.
Speaker 20: My landlord says, the hole in the roof can wait until next year.
Speaker 2: Nothing motivates new.
Speaker 20: Construction like making construction less profitable. This has totally worked out every time it's been tried before.
Speaker 2: I mean this sat They act like it's new. They this is a new idea. You are retarded. Oh my god, she's so right.
Speaker 1: I know, and I mean the whole you know, the part in that skit about how the ac has broken and no one's fixing it, or I'm on a one year waiting list to get service to or maintenance to come to my apartment. This is exactly how communism works, right, These are this is the This is how it always ends.
Speaker 2: Okay, He've been fighting this for decades.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like we've been talking. We've been talking about this over and over again. It's like people, I don't like, what is wrong. I guess they're getting taught that somehow communism is good in public schools or something, because we've been talking about this forever, and it's like they just don't get it. They think it's going to be different this time. You guys, I want to think that I'm going to go back to this guy that beats me all the time, and he's going to change. He knows he's not going to change.
Speaker 1: The Lord and then Mom, Donnie yesterday, because there's a heat wave, like in all the places that shouldn't have heat waves, like the entire Midwest to the Northeast, whereas you are not having one, we are not having one.
Speaker 2: It's like that it's just Meckward. It's one hundred degrees here all the time in the summer.
Speaker 1: So we yeah, but but that is not that's typical, whereas in the Midwest it is not.
Speaker 2: Certainly like in New York City it is not. And they are.
Speaker 1: They're on the struggle bus right now. So what does mom Donnie do? He puts out this tweet and he says, New York gets hot out there, and the power grid is working overtime to keep us cool.
Speaker 2: Set your AC to seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Turn off lights and electronics that you're not using an unplug when you can. Our city is doing its part two, maintaining the seventy eight degrees rule in our buildings, dimming and turning off our lights during peak electricity demand, and asking private partners to do the same, and powering down non essential equipment. A stable grid means the AC stays on and lives are saved. Let's ease demand and get through this heat together.
Speaker 2: Your dramatic reading is my favorite. This guy is such a commy dick, isn't he like? Do seventy eight and you're head, listen our our thermostat. We have jokes about this in our scot because my thermistat is set to seventy five. Okay, I'm just to me when you it's one hundred degrees outside, seventy five is not so terrible inside. It's actually kind of comfortable here. Plus it's expensive. I'm totally cheap, and my power bills are really expensive. So I look at this and I think he doesn't get to decide that, Like if I wanted it to be fifty eight degrees in my house, I should be able to make it like mox house is fifty eight degrees my house is I'm gonna be able to pick what I want to pick because I live in America. I don't live in some commi utopia that they he doesn't get to decide that. The people who buy into this, and they think it's okay for this guy to tell people what their thermostat should be set at. You can't help these people.
Speaker 1: You can't move to France, mom, Donnie, because I would fit right in there where everything is turned off and everything.
Speaker 2: By the way, he should.
Speaker 1: Post a photo of his own home thermostat, because I guarantee you it is not set to sell.
Speaker 2: It probably is not. No the tweet I.
Speaker 1: Sent in our group chat was these are terrarium home lizard people.
Speaker 2: I am, and I'm like, we're one of the home lizards because ours is said at seventy five. And they're like, oh my god, Daisy, I can't believe. Yeah, it is what it is. But he should. The bottom line is he should not be the one deciding that. The government doesn't get to decide that for you.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I've just say that out loud. You do have to say it out loud.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you who responded to him, and that is city council member Vicky Palladino, and she was like, no, actually, live your life normally, use your AC in whatever manner keeps you comfortable. And if the grid collapses, make them explain why we don't have power generation capacity sufficient to the needs of the city, and make them fix it by building more capacity. Do not acquiesce or normalize any of this. Nothing socialists say can be taken in good faith. They want to take away AC permanently, as they have in Europe, and they will do it first by getting you used to the idea that your AC must be turned down for the greater good. Then by making it more expensive to purchase and operate through higher energy costs, also already happening. And finally by regulating it out of existence. Know the op when you see it, Oh, it's it's absolutely and they'll do it to you.
Speaker 2: But then these these a lead us jatwads will have the AC pumped down to like fifty eight. Right, totally what they'll do, but they don't want you to have it. Yeah, how about that was right exactly.
Speaker 1: And then that Chevalier chick, she's already, you know, she's already showing us what the Democrat, the new Democrat is going to look like. It's gonna they're going to bring back climate change. In fact, there was an article written saying this is the week for Democrats to start saying climate change again, and this cheval Yet chick said, it's one hundred degrees and Democrats are still whispering about climate change.
Speaker 9: Eye roll.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, New Yorkers elected public power champions at the state and federal level to take on the fossil fuel industry and protect us from these deadly heat waves. New Yorkers demand climate action, and Democratic socialists will deliver.
Speaker 2: Man, they have no new ideas do they like just none, same old crap, different year. It's yep. So played. It's like they're gonna you guys are all basis and homophobes and like you can't have ac I can't. I know nothing original about any of this. Nope, it's all been tried, it's all failed.
Speaker 1: These people are useful idiots. Yes, another clip, it's a double constantin Kissing Day, and this time he's talking about taxes and how these people obviously did not even understand their most basic econ lessons. Here again is constantine.
Speaker 10: This is something that is like economics one on one. You get tought it on day one at economics a level, and then everyone forgets it. Taxes, generally speaking, for most things are a way to reduce the amount of that thing. So, for example, we put a tax on cigarettes to get people to smoke less. We put a tax on alcohol to get people to drink less. We put a tax on fuel because we want people to drive lesson take the bus, or take public the train, or take public services. We put taxes on things that we want to reduce the amount of. So what happens when you tax employing people? What happens when you tax small business. What happens when you tax the people who create the jobs. Yeah, it's not rocket sign.
Speaker 2: No, it's not really nice. And then they're doing it for properties too, like they tax properties to like up the wazoo. So people don't. Boy, they don't want you owning anything, They don't want you having anything. They want to control you. That is communism. It's communism. Yeah. Going back to JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker for a second, he's actually still trying to make the whole Trump has dementia thing happen, and he's very earnest about it. You guys, listen to this.
Speaker 18: If the man is continually suffering from dementia, I don't think he really understands.
Speaker 6: What he's saying.
Speaker 1: I do you really think the president has dementia?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 18: I think if you look at any of the videos from from twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen and look at how he responded to questions and how he was at press conferences, and then you fast forward and look at him now, I really think that there's something genuinely wrong with him.
Speaker 6: I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 18: I haven't diagnosed anything. I'm just suggesting to you that you just look at the way he puts words and sentences together and thoughts and they're almost divergent in the same sentences.
Speaker 2: You know, Pressure is like just fat enough to be like a health minister in Europe. I don't know if he's fat enough. Actually, you may just need to gain like fifty more pounds and then they'll just give him a job doing that. He could be a billionaire health minister and tell us about health.
Speaker 9: Shuit up, dude, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have dementia. It's just like, of course not. And then he said nothing when Biden was in office, No, he did. Actually he said.
Speaker 1: This, Democrats circling the wagons.
Speaker 18: I've been with the President of the United States many times. He is on the ball.
Speaker 6: The man knows more than.
Speaker 2: Us have, right, that's what he said. Okay, yeah, that guy. They want to make that happen so bad. It's not going to happen, all right. We know he's out there all the time. He's he's putting things on X all the time. He's truth socially, he is present every day. It's almost as if like he spoiled people because he he is so transparent and he is so present every single day that if he goes away for like four hours. They're just like he's got dementia.
Speaker 1: Or he's obviously been hospitalized on his near death's door.
Speaker 2: Right, it's okyo. You teach people how to treat you. And one thing about this president, about Trump, is that he is so present for all of us, and he wants everybody to see what's going on in the White House. And I think that that's spoiled a lot of people, honestly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they can't they can't figure it out, and so they just make up all this dementia bullshit.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid, absolute fiction.
Speaker 1: As you can see, we are red white and blued out today, feeling very very patriotic, and the good thing is that a lot of other people in the country are as well. It's so nice that the World Cup has happened here in the States, that this happened on our two hundred and fiftieth year, and people are celebrating hard. So we've got some footage from because the USA won their match last night, and because of the way that Trump has set up the National Mall, there's a huge screen where people gathered to watch.
Speaker 2: It was enormous crowd. You guys, look.
Speaker 1: At everybody having the best time ever.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love that, isn't it?
Speaker 14: The core?
Speaker 2: That is very very great, that gives me hope for humanity.
Speaker 1: It was like forty five thousand people plus fantastic.
Speaker 2: You guys, those are our people. I love it. Just so awesome.
Speaker 1: As they won, the reaction from the crowd was also just incredible. There was this full field of people, this full stadium of people all singing in Unison, take me Home Country Roads.
Speaker 2: You guys, look, Oh my god, I love it, the whole crowd. I love this so much. My god, I look at him dancing with them. God, so great? So great? Was it?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 1: That is the best. However, there are assholes on the left. This should not be news. I mean, we talk about this constantly. You guys all remember the story of Freddy, the tourist from I think Germany who was absolutely going nuts with how amazing America is and because it was so awesome, naturally the left wants to ruin everything. And so I didn't know this, but apparently they were so awful to him, trying to dox him, saying awful things to him online for loving our country that he ended up taking down his social media, which is just infuriating, like.
Speaker 2: On every level.
Speaker 1: And so I guess this guy named Nick Adams, who is like the US Travel Minister, has now invited him to the White House, which is oh, I just love that for him, and so the Left can absolutely suck it.
Speaker 2: I do want you to read this statement if you pull this agatide. Okay, I arranged the visits of the White House for Freddy, the viral FIFA World Cup tourist from Germany, to cap off what has been an epic FIFA World Cup visit to the United States. Despite the hateful and angry radical Left's vicious attempts to dox Freddy, launch personal attacks and intimidate him into submission, ultimately forcing him to delete his social media accounts and to protect his peace and safety, the West Wing will visit the Sorry, the West Wing visit will still take place. I'm sorry, guys, this is really small. It's tiny. Sorry. Freddie's only crime was loving America and documenting his travels in a completely nonpartisan way. This is what they do. They try to scare and silence anyone who doesn't conform Communists.
Speaker 21: YEP.
Speaker 2: As the Special Presidential Envoy for Tourism, I am proud that Freddie enjoyed his trip here. I refuse to let the radical left turn something positive for our country into another victory for their politics of hate and the true spirit of two point fifty. I lifted Freddy up and made sure their mob tactics would not win. The visit will go ahead, and as planned, America remains open for business and open to visitors who simply want to experience the greatest country on earth. We will never let the mob dictate who gets to enjoy it. Damn, that's right, right, that's right right.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, oh, suck it, lefty right, No, they are.
Speaker 2: It's like the Party of Past, Like they're all compassionate and tolerant. It's the exact opposite of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and imagine the miserableness, I guess, the misery that they live in every day. These are miserable, awful people who want to diminish, destroy, or just dampen the spirit, like the American spirit overall. So you've heard Trump talk about the fact that the fireworks on the fourth of July and DC are going to be the biggest fireworks that have ever been anywhere.
Speaker 2: Ever, because of course.
Speaker 1: You know, it's America's two hundred and fiftieth. Of course there should be like massive fireflnce. Yeah, but even something like that, the left wants to downplay or like make it like not as as great as it is. This is unbelievable, the WAPPO saying, yet another scoop from Jake Spring's internal National Park Service modeling predicts that the Trump administration's massive fireworks displayed will cause dangerous pollution around the mall and very unhealthy the conditions across Central DC.
Speaker 2: Juliet, just go live in Europe, okay, Juliet. And these are just spoiled kids, That's what That's what they reminded me of. They're just miserable, spoiled brats, is what they are. And they if they can't have what they want, they just want everybody else to suffer. Think about it. It's the kid that's never disciplined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just infuriator like stead trying to make make like awful things be the norm for the fourth and just love your country for a second.
Speaker 2: You can't, you can't make them do that. These people are unstable, absolutely good, miserably unstable.
Speaker 1: Miserably unstable is exactly right.
Speaker 2: And what would you do.
Speaker 1: If you were a person who wanted to ensure a leftist victory in the upcoming elections, I feel like what you would do is exactly what Tucker Carlson is now doing. I mean, he's already been awful enough over the last couple of years, but now it is confirmed that he is going to help build a third party. He did an interview with the Columbia Journalism Review and said quote, I'm going to help build a third party. There should be a good faith effort to figure out what benefits the country. I mean, if you make sixty thousand dollars a year, you're degraded. Your life expectancy has gone down, and the promise of your kids' lives is likely gone.
Speaker 2: No one seems to care. It's not even a factor. What about Hamas.
Speaker 1: I officially don't care about hamas. The US government should have as its first priority the welfare.
Speaker 2: Of its own people.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a candidate, he added, but he is going to help start this third party, which will absolutely split the right and ensure a Democrat victory. We three thinks that's going to be better.
Speaker 2: We have a third party already. It's called libertarianism. So that's why I'm kind of confused about this whole thing. They want a third party, Okay, well just do that, like prop that up if you buy it, because we've already got one and it doesn't work. They don't win. I mean, no offense against any libertarians out there, but you don't freaking win. You're not winners. So there's two parties. That's how we are. If he wants to do this, you guys, and I don't trust what he says about not wanting to be in charge of it, because everything that comes out of his mouth is a freaking lie. If you have I think.
Speaker 1: He wants to help promote Massy, that's my guess. Like it'd be like a Massy Marjorie Taylor Green ticket, and I would he promote the crap out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a guess. Behind the scenes, he would be crafting policy with them his mouthpieces. So he actually is going to be a huge part of it. I oh, for sure. He's just a liar and he's so fixated on Israel, and I mean, you can't convince me otherwise because there's audio and video to prove it. He's So the question is.
Speaker 1: What will that mean for his relationship with JD Vance, who will likely be the nominee.
Speaker 2: What happens? I hope, I hope he finally denounces him, JD. I hope JD finally says he's kind of whack. Now. He should have done that a long time ago. And the fact that he has eight is it's discon right. I'm very disappointed in him for that. This is this is one of the many reasons I want Rubio to be our candidate.
Speaker 1: Same all right, let's move on in fact two issues of Iran and the Middle East. So Senator Kennedy made an appearance on the Theovon podcast, and hopefully this helped set Theovon a little bit more straight about the rationale for the Iran war. Here is what Senator Kennedy told him. He has seen classified information and knows exactly what's what.
Speaker 2: Here's what he saw.
Speaker 5: Here's what our intelligence showed, and I've seen it. It's classified, but I've seen it, but I can give you a general outline. Our intelligence showed that Iran was building up its missile capacity, both ballistic and cruise, and they were going to compile so many missiles and drones if they were going to turn to America and Israel and say we're restarting our nuclear weapons program and if you try to stop us, we're going to destroy the rest of the Middle East. And by the way, our missiles can now reach London and Parish, Parish and uh and Germany.
Speaker 2: I've seen.
Speaker 5: And President Trump was faced, well, do I let them continue? He had already bombed their nuclear some of their nuclear for sts, but he was faced with the decision do I let them get to the point where they have so many missiles and drones, ballistic and cruised that they could destroy the Middle East, that they could hit London, that they might even be able to hit the United States, or do I go in to stop him?
Speaker 1: And he did, Okay, THEO you idiot, stop listening to Tucker and.
Speaker 2: Canas He's like too, yeah, and yeah, I guess part of it is the Yvonne is interviewing this guy like he's you know what I mean, Like it's I thought the Yvonn consert like half of it. He's checked out and like looped. I saw him here in Belton, Texas. He's you, guys, I just I look at this and I'm like, so he's like the smart guy that's going to interview. Okay, it's people believe him and they will follow, like the theo Vonn's and the Canvases and the Tuckers of the world. And it's it's just like, it makes my heart hurt that people are doing that, Like, just please think critically, please just for one second, please, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, this happened in La This is so just disgusting. So this Muslim guy who killed a Jew. This was in November of twenty twenty three. He knocked this old man to the ground and killed him. So the conviction was involuntary manslaughter. He's going to serve one year, my god, a one year prison sentence for.
Speaker 2: Killing a man. Why is it because it's part of his culture?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what we're doing. Yeah, so infuriating it is. It just shows you that people just don't have a grasp on how much life matters. They just they just choose, well that life doesn't matter because it's Jewish, right, growth, And people are.
Speaker 1: So deluded still about what's really happening with hamas with Hesbela, with the terror organizations that have been classified as terror organizations forever by multiple authorities and countries. It doesn't matter people who call themselves and this guy's one of th Craig Murray. Craig Murray calls himself a historian and a journalist. Here is what he tweeted the other day. Hesbla does not have an underground tunnel system in southern Lebanon. There has never been any evidence of one presented. I investigated in Lebanon for five months, spoke with all kinds of people, including HAS opponents, and nobody ever claimed it. So it took Andrew Fox to respond to that tweet, saying, Craig Murray versus a video I took myself in a Hesbla tunnel in southern Lebanon and here is the video. Not only are these like because you're not going to be able to say this is a a naturally.
Speaker 2: Made cave or something. These tunnels have man made stares. I mean they are so well equipped.
Speaker 8: This is what.
Speaker 2: Israel just blew up. Thank God, look at this. They have actual stairwells.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then people are like, why aren't people getting fed? Because they're putting money into this, that's why exactly why do you think they just and they will not believe it. They will put there the Tuckers of the world to be like, oh hesbela Hama, So don't just stop it, don't be ridiculous. I mean, when what did he say? What was it back in I don't even know what the year was when he said I want to annihilate I ran was that that was just like a couple of years ago. The guy like these people are you cannot They're just they're insane with anti Semitism, That's what it is. They just don't want to believe that any of the that the Hamas and the Hesbals exist or they're doing all this stuff. They just want to say, Okay, we're going to make excuses for them. Why I don't understand why it is so self destructive.
Speaker 1: I know, it's it is absolutely incredible that it's so we face of like a zillion piles of evidence.
Speaker 2: They're still like, Israel is the bad guy for sure. I just want to never understand that.
Speaker 1: I want, I know, and still I mean, the claims that there is a genocide happening to a population that keeps increasing, which like literally is not logically possible. A genocide of a increasing population does not make sense. Yeah, it doesn't make any rational brain when you get this is what they keep claiming, sixteen million versus like a couple billion.
Speaker 2: Who who's under attack? I mean, it's like, it's just it doesn't make any sense to me. There's just no rationale. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I know RFK Junior was talking about that very thing with Jesse Waters.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure when this is.
Speaker 1: It could just be from earlier this week, but anyway, he was spot on, as he often is.
Speaker 2: Here's RFK Junior.
Speaker 22: If you look at the Mid East, there is an ongoing genocide against Jews and Christians in all the nations in the Midiest. In nineteen forty eight, there was a million Jews in the Mid East in the Arab countries. Today there's about fifteen thousand left. Twenty percent of the population is Crib was Christian. Now it's five percent. In Israel. In contrast, there were one hundred and fifty thousand Palestinians in nineteen forty eight. Today there's almost two million. They are twenty percent of the population. If Israel wanted to commit a genocide against Palestinians, they could do it in a minute.
Speaker 6: It's doing the opposite.
Speaker 22: And population is growing enormously around Israel.
Speaker 9: There are no Jews in Jordan.
Speaker 22: There are no Jews, guys. A number of Christians and guys has dropped eighty percent over the past ten years. But if you want to see where a real genocide is happening, it's not an Israel.
Speaker 9: It's happening and.
Speaker 2: All the things against Jews and Christians all over. It's weird too because I don't hear the Pope talking about that.
Speaker 1: No, he's just super mad about the genocide.
Speaker 2: And God's mad, super mad for the Muslims.
Speaker 1: You, guys, I can't such suicidal empathy.
Speaker 2: It is again and here.
Speaker 1: Just because this was RFK, I thought this was super interesting. He apparently, RFK Junior has the highest favorability rating among all members of Trump's administration. This is according to the Washington Times.
Speaker 2: He really okay, I'm not surprised. I just if you have to like put people against other people. He's not been as a visible like we don't see him all the time. He's behind the scenes working a lot, which is so I like seeing him on interviews like this because I love him. I think he's great.
Speaker 1: He's great, and he also I think part of the reason for this rating may have something to do with the fact that he is behind the scenes but also not working on particularly controversial issues. Everyone is like into being healthy, and so you know, he's got less, he's got less issues to contend with the people going, I can't believe he thinks X y Z about something when it's such an obvious thing to think, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm glad. That makes it even better that he's out there speaking for Christians and Jews. Yeah, because people will look at him and be like, Okay, well I like this guy, so maybe he's onto something.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: There is a older video circulating social media right now of Ana Kasparian and chunk Yogurt back just like a couple few days after October seventh, and it's so interesting that people are speculating that this is.
Speaker 2: AI when in fact it is not.
Speaker 1: It is actually really what they said in the aftermath of October seventh. They had a very very very very very different take than what they do today. But interestingly they are even though they're putting the blame where it's due, which is on Hamas. Of course, they're not mad at Hamas for doing the terrible things as much as they are for how bad it makes their side look. And so it's interesting and bizarre to hear them speak this way. But this is real, you guys. This is how crazy they have become in just two years' time.
Speaker 11: Did Hamas think they were going to accomplish with specifically targeting innocent civilians in Israel?
Speaker 2: They knew exactly what was going to happen.
Speaker 11: They knew that they were going to respond. It was going to lead to more deaths of innocent Palestinians. Now the moral high ground is gone, gone.
Speaker 6: Effing morons.
Speaker 21: Not only did you attack civilians, you attack them in the most vicious way, the most moral disgusting ways. The hapitated people and they killed little babies. You god damn morons are fools.
Speaker 6: You're barbaric idiots. So what did you do that for? What did you do that for? God damn you, Hamas. Goddamn you. You're so stupid.
Speaker 2: Now no one's crying over the Palacinians.
Speaker 7: Because you morons started it and.
Speaker 6: You were such buchers.
Speaker 21: Oh, those Israeli's dead for no reason, innocent civilians.
Speaker 6: God damn you.
Speaker 21: Imagine your family members in a tunnel somewhere with these monsters.
Speaker 6: My heart can't break enough for that.
Speaker 23: You do not think that through what was the endgame after your butchery?
Speaker 6: What was the endgame, you morons?
Speaker 21: What it is just like, oh wow, they killed a bunch of us, We give up.
Speaker 11: MAMAS is doing right now as we speak, is they're sharing videos of the Israeli hostages that they are torturing. They broke her legs, and they're sharing videos where they're parading her around naked.
Speaker 2: That's what they're doing. Goddamn, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 11: That is what they're doing, murdering them, torturing them and parading them around in those videos in the worst possible ways, imaginable. My heart breaks for the Israeli civilians and the absolute parent that they've been dealing with. A lot of people are dying, gossans have no way out. And this is happening because of what Hamas did over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely lunacy.
Speaker 11: Absolutely stupid and imral disgusting.
Speaker 21: Amas has lost the moral high ground never, I mean they never had a moral high ground to begin with.
Speaker 6: There's always an Israeli palsing issue. Who started it?
Speaker 14: Was this?
Speaker 21: And then and at that time, everyone will rightfully say Hamas started this. So when you start something right, you can't be surprised at the reaction.
Speaker 2: M Well, I mean you can't be two years later, right, you can't be if you retire, you can be so surprised.
Speaker 1: I mean, and now they totally deny all of that stuff, and then there's there's a genocide at Israeli hands happening in Gaza.
Speaker 2: I mean, tell us as if these losers don't know that there's audio and visual like evidence that you say all these things.
Speaker 1: And you you set it out that came out of your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're seeing it. And now they're like, oh, it's totally I don't know, it's just Hamas is great. What okay? I know, absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: So we've talked a lot today and are about to again just about how satisfying it is to watch good debaters.
Speaker 2: Just completely take down the morons.
Speaker 1: And there's another guy that we haven't I think we've played some of his stuff maybe on the show before, but not nearly enough. His name is tal Orrin and he is a Jewish person who goes on omegle. I don't know if I'm saying that right, if it's Omegal or omegal or whatever. But it's basically you chat with a stranger. You just get like connected to a stranger and then you can have a chat. And he finds these pro Palestinian anti semi lunatics and then just absolutely buries them with facts and then he enjoys winning so much that it's like a joy to watch him win.
Speaker 2: So we've got two examples.
Speaker 1: This first one, he's talking to some Palestinian and when he asks him why, like why do you believe what you believe? That's when these people just they crumble, man, but their brains break, and you can watch it in real time.
Speaker 2: Here's an example.
Speaker 6: Live in this sa, No, you live in Palestine.
Speaker 4: That is nothing called you guys made that shut.
Speaker 6: Up from Israel. You're Palestinian from Jordan.
Speaker 9: Yes, do you believe that is something called.
Speaker 6: What do you mean? Do I believe there's something called this? I live in this?
Speaker 2: No, you live in Palestine that does nothing called you guys made that up?
Speaker 23: In the Qurana, it says multiple times, where does the world is come from from?
Speaker 6: Yakub? Where did Yakub live?
Speaker 10: In?
Speaker 6: The Quran says Palestine. You can give me everybody that's such a blatant win.
Speaker 2: It was. It was so blatant.
Speaker 1: He knows the Quran inside and out, and that's why.
Speaker 2: He always wins these debates. It's glorious, you guys. I just left the building.
Speaker 1: That's what happens a ton and it happened again with this legitimate, actual American Nazi. It's so disgusting to me that these people exist. Unfortunately they do. And what's great about Tal is that he's so nice to them, and he's just he just wants to talk, he wants to understand, hopefully shed some light.
Speaker 2: But this is what he deals with and he's a master at it. You guys. Here's another example.
Speaker 4: Everybody hates Jews with an ungrattled passion.
Speaker 23: You're sitting here as a forty five year old man, full costplay.
Speaker 6: You ain't gonna do shit, brother.
Speaker 23: Oh my god, talk to me real quickly about what we're looking at mid forties right with a wife and kids.
Speaker 4: Why you're getting out personally you most saw it or something.
Speaker 23: No, No, just wondering what the state of America is today.
Speaker 4: I would come back. Everybody hates Jews with an ungrattled.
Speaker 23: Passion, specifically you telling me not to come back doesn't scare me in the slightest. You're sitting here as a forty five year old man with the wife and kids full costplay.
Speaker 4: I wake up every day with just an insane amount of hatred for the Jew.
Speaker 6: Are you Christian?
Speaker 4: I am Christian?
Speaker 6: And your God is who?
Speaker 4: Gollay?
Speaker 6: No, that's God's name? What is God's son's name?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 23: Please don't tell me you don't know your own God's name? Do you know where he was from?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna get into the whole debate.
Speaker 6: Either, but you're a Christian.
Speaker 2: They gotta tell me where your God's from?
Speaker 23: Yes, yo, Shua, exactly good? Did your friends on discord tell it to you?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: You pray you a God that came from? Where? Where's that?
Speaker 19: You tell me you don't know where your God's from? What city was your God born in? And he's got a good show? When they run, it does something to me. I can't explain. And I know they have no idea what they're walking into. I just when they run, it's great.
Speaker 2: Isn't it. It's like cockroaches just screwing on. Yeah, God, So that guy will totally vote for Tucker. The Nazi guy, Nazi guy. Oh yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: That's that is Tucker's constituency. At this point, there's just people and we'll get.
Speaker 2: Your reviews in just a second. Oh, I'm going to need to take these off you guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know I couldn't see it read Venmo because they've changed their format.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have let.
Speaker 1: Me be sure I get everybody, everybody, Okay. Rhonda Phillips said she paid seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 2: That's super cute.
Speaker 1: Happy two hundred and fiftieth Birthday America from Tuesday's show. Yes, we have Aronda because we were saying maybe that should be the new Brenda. Also, my youngest is going to South Bend soon to Holy Cross, will be in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Terry Sarmiento said, tomorrow's my birthday day, three of birthday month. Best gift this year besides being born in DC. Meeting Mack and Daisy and my fellow chicks at this year's meet and greet, Stay strong, Manila's It's going to be a crazy year.
Speaker 2: If usmn T can do it, we can too. That's right, love it.
Speaker 1: Michelle Hayes said, mock the way your head piece bobbed the whole show when you talked was hysterical. I love you both and your patriotism. Happy two hundred and fiftieth when Niedermeyer said, I wish I would have thought to say think critically to the volunteer at the Republican office near me in Wisconsin. I was wearing my Chicks on the Right shirt. I told her to check out your sight and to avoid Candice Owens.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: I listened to her, She's.
Speaker 2: So close, you guys, so close.
Speaker 1: And then Gwen said continued, I was sick that someone volunteering for Republicans believes Candice.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: On a positive note, I brought a bling hat a lot like Mo's. Only mine says USA and has the flag. Happy two hundred and fiftieth.
Speaker 2: Thanks you guys.
Speaker 1: Now chose some reviews from the Apple podcast platform.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you have not left a review, please do that. We are obviously getting to them all. Here is the first one, my go to daily podcast, and I remember when or how I found the Chicks on the Right, but I can't imagine my mornings without them. I started listening before they released their amazing book right for a reason. Oh my god, my god, they maintain the right mix between the sad truth of current events and humor. I know I'm in a group that think like I do. Great to feel my opinions are shared. These ladies are worth a listen. They may become your main podcast. That's sweet. Thank you. I cannot love it since before our book. Wow yeah, a long time ago. That is a long time ago. Chewy eight six three said, love the chicks. I love my chicks. I always get to listen live, but I make sure to catch them on YouTube every single day. I've been listening way back since they were on WIBC and look forward to their take on the news of the day.
Speaker 1: Balls and then over locals. Tracy Krause said, while we were on vacation in Maine, my husband was really impressed that you read my message.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: We listened to replays of your shows during our eight hour drive and he could not stop laughing every time you said the word balls.
Speaker 2: Got a new fan, she said, I love it, low you Marsi Praules, Good morning, Mauckin' Daisy, Happy Thursday, and happy early fourth of July. It's a Maigan to be here to celebrate the tune or fiftieth anniversary of this great country of ours. I am proud to be an American. Much love, I know, I love it. Thank you, Marcy Leah Shallick six one, four and four, Happy Fourth of July Chicks fans. I envy all U state siders. I still remember the two hundredth in nineteen seventy six. I was talking to my daughter about that yesterday. I was twelve years old. The best thing that ever happened to me was being born in the USA. God bless the United States of America. God bless you. I love that comment. Marcy Prauls. Please send prayers to my sister in law, Anne Marie. Today is the second anniversary of my younger brother's death, and she's alone in a small town.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Prayer's going up for her. Marcy. James Kissler X two E eleven dollars for matching glasses. You two are amazing. I do have mine still, I'll put them on before we leave, having bought the same glasses, ha ha, Happy four with everyone. Of course, we bought the same glasses. That's how we rolled. So we didn't know until literally this morning, and then we just bust out laughing. Yeah, we were dying. Teresa CTM retired usn O three. I have my fitt England shirt on. George is wearing USA glasses. Happy for It's stupid YouTube and they're dumb little rules. Yeah. Shelley Bolton, good morning and happy two hundred and fifteth USA. I want to thank all of those who remember every day to like and share the show and have subscribed. It helps keep our chicks strong in the algorithm. I salute you. It's very sweet, it is. I know we appreciate that every single day. Ginko Yoki two three four scotus a birthright decision has the same reason as to why t Rexes have short arms meet the Robinson's. Someone didn't think it through all the way. Yeah, they just were not thinking long term on that. Edie Marie, thank you for that supersticker. Gina Crow, thank you for that supersticker. Brian Brumley reminder on this tune and fiftieth Indepennce Day, our fourth of July will be an actual Saturday in the park. Hope you dear ladies have a grand Saturday in your own park. Yes, I love Chicago the band. Yeah, that's a great. That's a great song too, Gina Crow Like my mamma used to say, this country is going to hell in a handbasket. Our only hope is Jesus. You're right, Gena agreed. Gin Ko Yoke two three four set Ac to seventy eight. What commed Dobby doesn't understand is that AC doesn't just cool it? Do you humidifies these people make stupid people look like Einstein? It's true? Yep, uh huh so Lee four four four two. Lisa Champlain, did I say that right? Said her? Fifty ninth is fourth of July. My birthday is also on the fourth. I'll be sixty nine, one more year till social security. Anyone from Maryland going to two fifty? I have to say that is a cool birthday. I would have loved to have the cool at July. Such a cool birthday. Teresa CTM retired Usno.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 2: You know what is also in the big tent the clowns. Yep, that's right, big circus tent is what the Democrat Party is. Ginko Yoki two three four. The reason why these dem socialists are stupidly putting forth new stuff is because they've never had actual history taught to them repetition ensues. That's right, Ginko Yoki two three four. Pritzker, I'm not a doctor. I'm not diagnosing anything. Also, Pritsker, Trump has dementied. No doubt, duplicity on exhibition. I know that guy. Myrtle Morgan nineteen sixty nine, I share my fifty seventh birthday today with the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Second Continental com we're supoting to adopt the Resolution of Independence. Happy birthday to meet and to the United States of America. Happy birthday, Myrtle.
Speaker 1: I'm some jealous of all the birthdays.
Speaker 2: On the four I know. Great birthday, Shelley Irwin, Happy semi Quinn centennial. Everyone. It's a good one. It's a really good But I told my daughter, I was like, you're going to be alive for the three hundredth for the tri centennial. Wow, we were talking about that yesterday and how in nineteen seventy six and like the bit you know, remember it was like a big deal, and this one's a big deal. I think too, But then like three hundred will be a big deal. Yeah, I hope we make it that far, you know. Lady Sheenan Joah. Former Maryland governor O'Malley had a flush tax for septic well users since they couldn't tax it the same as people on city water sewer are also how to rain tax? What com meals? Oh MyH my god. Ginko Yoki t three four. Tucker forming a third party? Does he not remember what happened when Ross Perrot formed one in nineteen ninety six. Instead of Bush's second term, we had Clinton. This is the thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, they want to ruin the country. How would Tucker act differently than.
Speaker 2: He is right now? That's the question. Yeah, I mean he's totally trying to do it. Ginko Yoki two three four. Wrong year that would have been president in Dole, okay, Christian Learner seven. Chevalier's plan is genius. Stop tracking, investigating and reporting murders and the raid drops to zero crime stop pack it up everyone? So true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has persons either, so there won't be any like inmates to count.
Speaker 2: So essentially murder is just gone poop. Yeah, unless it until it affects her and her family, which it ultimately will. Ginko Yoki two three four. They wave their magic wand and hes bola the humanitarian a disappears. Yeah, but no tunnels right exactly, warns Mana's Mana's north cut. As I did get I think I got that right. A sixty six three. My husband brought home an orphaned raccoon yesterday. I'll be taking it to our wildlife rescue this morning. God bless him, sweet baby with the hands.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys, My husband had a wasp trap that's like this little plastic ball thing, and this pile of pinestra on our backyard.
Speaker 2: And there was a baby raccoon playing with it. Oh, it hanging with it.
Speaker 1: And then I tried to I didn't get my camera in time, but basically climbed up this tree that's in our backyard and then like was scared of us because it could see us on our back porch, and it was just looking at us, and we were looking at it, and I was taking pictures. And then I came back out a half an hour later and he had fallen asleep dangling over a branch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where's Sma. I don't know.
Speaker 1: His little belly was on the branch, and then his arms were hanging down and his legs were hanging down.
Speaker 2: It was so cute. Oh my god, and now I'm obsessed with finding his mother. We got to find his mother. G White fifty three. God bless Marham and Amy Joe and my co tr family. God bless you. Thank you, our nurm. I would like to add Mike Davis's birth add to Mike Davis's birth tourism rant to port the parents keep the US citizen in the US. Do not let them kidnap the citizen. Harsh. Yep, We've just got to end it, you guys. Yeah, Angela, South Carolina eighty nine. I'm assuming that's yes. And I'm in the upstate of South Carolina, and our power company has started peak hours where we're charged a higher rate during those times, so their remedy is to use less during those times. Summer is three to six PM, Winner is six to nine A. Oh my gosh, it's just it's so calmy. Ginko yochi two three four chink chunk, God, gosh, darn you, Hamas. I'm not going to say that Charlton Heston at the end of the Planet of the Apes comes to mind, except chunks seem to be even more performed. It was so performative. Yeah, you could tell he was just he was in a skit supernova. I was scheduled to climb the Empire State Building yesterday, but the last I could cover Alfie on the stairs and screwed up my hip and knee. All I can do is laugh, because such is life. Happy two hundred and fiftieth. Everyone right, Angela, South Carolina, eighty nine. We're under a heat advisory today, one hundred and seven heat indexs. Is it going to be that hot there for you?
Speaker 1: No, it's like not even I don't even know if it's going to hit ninety today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's like supposed to be eighty eight, I think, Michelle fifty five. I'm so blessed to be the descendant of a revolutionary War patriot, also another ancestor who was a signer of the Declaration of Independence. It's so cool. I keep reminding my family that this great country is their heritage. Yes, keep reminding him of that. Yes, we should all do the same. The Shimoben my town is a Field of Honor twenty twenty six Flags. Medal of Honor recipient Sergeant John Lynch spoke at opening, stat only five million Americans have been in the presence of a living Medal of Honor recipient. Huh, that's very interesting, very interesting. Jose Texas fifteen. Warning from Texas Chicks. Happy two hundred and fiftieth Birthday, USA. May God bless this great land. Just take my fireworks squad. Thank you. Josey Scooby Ruby sixty four. I wanted to say happy forty third anniversary on the fourth of July to my hobby. Happy two undred fifty aeth America. Also a great anniversary day.
Speaker 9: So cool?
Speaker 2: Maybe helps palps. Penna Oorand's grandma just died. She is a survivor of a rude in Iraq in the forties. She inspired him to talk about the Jewish situation in the Mid East. Okay, I'm starry to hear that. Uh huh Hasanak four two eight. I really just love y'all. Hope you have a great Independence Day weekend. That's it. Take my money. Thank you so very sweet. Hole. I'm we put my glasses back on before we do the hug. Okay, here we go. All right, I'm in full fourth of July mode now you guys. Bring it in. Everybody, enjoy your families and food and fireworks and festivities. God bless America. We will talk to you guys on Monday. Bye, everybody,