Speaker 1: Morning, people wake up for peace and quiet. McDonald's breakfast people, we wake up for the sweet rush of getting that warm, delicious breakfast right before it ends.
Speaker 2: Crush your morning goals with a steak, egg and cheese bagel or any breakfast sandwich, and snag another one for just a buck with a buy one, get one deal only in the mcdonald'sv limited time only at participating McDonald's valid ones per day must op into rewards bottom.
Speaker 3: What's the easiest choice you can make? Window instead of middle seat, Picking a vendor who sends a great gift basket, Outsourcing business tasks you hate? What about selling with Shopify? Whether you're selling a little or a lot, Shopify helps you do your thing however you chitching. Shopify is the global commerce platform that helps you sell at every stage of your business, from the launch your online shop stage to the first real life store stage, all the way to that did we just hit a million orders stage? Shopify is there to help you grow. Whether you're selling scented soap or offering outdoor outfits, Shopify helps you sell wherever and whatever you're selling. Shopifyce got you covered. Sign up for a one dollar per month trial period. At shopify dot com slash Try Go to shopify dot com slash try now to grow your business no matter what stage you're in shopify dot com slash Try.
Speaker 1: Mourning people wake up for peace and quiet. McDonald's Breakfast People, We wake up for the sweet rush of getting that warm, delicious breakfast right before it ends.
Speaker 2: Crush your morning goals with a steak, egg and cheese bagel or any breakfast sandwich, and snag another one for just a buck with a buy one, get one deal only in the McDonald's f limited time only at participating McDonald's valid ones per day must op into rewards bottom.
Speaker 4: Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked. You can explore with confidence. Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case. It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 5: Oh hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan Jacob and today we have a very special guest. It's been quite a while. We got Heidi Love from the Unfiltered Rise podcast. How you doing Dear, I.
Speaker 6: Am doing great. Always love to come on the colt and visit the guys. You guys are amazing, so I'm happy to see you. Guys.
Speaker 5: We are very excited to see you as well, and I will try and do my very best to talk as little as possible because I'm dying and I may already be dead. I'm not sure this could just be a fever dream after death. But I have been sick as a dog for the past week, and my voice is going, and my body's going. My mind is even going. So we'll see how fun this episode's going to be. I think it'll still be a banger.
Speaker 6: Quit quit licking cheap hookers. Oh wait, what I mean that's true.
Speaker 4: I was telling you earlier, Dude, your voice with the deep and the growl like that, like you, that's asmr shit to certain demographic. I'm just saying you actually want to bring in more female listeners on this one. Dude.
Speaker 5: I almost sound like our boy that does our intro music. Now, Dude, Yeah, that's if you did start growl screaming, I would be impressed. I can't do that. My throat is my throat is fucked enough. Just talking normal arow. But anyway, I'm sorry, No, it's all right. I mean we were always in the fourth quarter. Over here, baby, Hey, there we go. So all right, Heidi, do you want to break the ice and tell Jacob what it is we are running on today?
Speaker 4: I always love surprises, you know, they're typically happy ones. So I'm pumped. What are we delving into on this episode? Heidi?
Speaker 6: I don't think I bring bad surprises unless you pissed me off, and then you already knew. So Mormons, I'm bringing you a bad surprise. But we're going to talk about Howard Hughes and the Mormon.
Speaker 4: Howard Hughes. Oh yeah, we're telling about the Aviator. Yes, sir, I actually know a decent amount about him. Oddly enough, So what kind of Mormon mafia antics did he get into?
Speaker 6: You might be surprised Howard Hughes and I of course brought a slide show because you know how I roll. But yes, Howard Hughes left quite the Mormon legacy. I dare say that Howard Hughes's riches went mostly dispersing other than to the one nephew cousin, whatever that was to Mormons. He loved Mormons. Howard Hughes loved Mormons.
Speaker 4: Was he a Mormon?
Speaker 6: He wasn't. But you know, when we get into things with the Mormons, what does it always lead back to the three letter agencies? And what was Howard quite affiliated with lots of three letters? Yeah? He was, yep, So he loved that Mormons. And I'm not kidding when I say the Mormon mafia. They literally call them this. So if I can share screen, I will love to show you guys a few things about the Mormon mafia.
Speaker 4: Yes, please do interesting And as a matter of fact, while you're getting that queued up and we're getting ready to see this slides show to all the good cult members here. If you're just listening to this on the Apple podcast or the Spotify's or the podbeans or the whatever version of audio you're listening to, and you would like to actually see this with your eyeballs rather than just hear it with your earballs, Jonathan tell them where they can go.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna do my best. You can come over to patreon dot com slash Cultum Conspiracy podcast or Rockfinn dot com slash Culture Conspiracy. Both of those links are down on the show notes. If you go over there, you get to see not only the video in our faces, our guest faces, all the articles, all the videos that we actually talk about and watch as a group. But you also get completely commercial free shows, which is that's a game changer. You know, there's no more skipping. I know it can be pain in the ass to hit that fifteen second or that thirty second skip it do be like that. But but if you do want to go over to Patreon, you ain't got to deal with that shit anymore. And also, if you go over to Patreon and you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open tier, you will have access to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and it's always just a hell of a good time. So come on down and it is the best way to support us if you love the show. We had appreciate that. We already appreciate all the good cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 7: If you have a Medicare and Medicaid, then keep listening. You may qualify for a dual special needs plan from United Healthcare. It's time you feel confident you're managing your whole health with a dual special needs plan from United Healthcare. It's not just health insurance, it's healthy living. You deserve coverage you can count on, So why not see how a dual special needs plan from United Healthcare may help you get extra Medicare benefits if you live in the DC area. See your options today at uhcdualplans dot com.
Speaker 3: Have you been to the Great Wolf Lodge that's nearby. We took our kids last weekend and they won't stop talking about it. There's a huge indoor water park that's always eighty four degrees and they have dozens of other family activities like a ropees course, bowling, and more.
Speaker 6: It's the perfect getaway.
Speaker 3: It's so close. We literally hopped in the car and we were there in no time. We all had a blast and we barely had to do any planning. So if you have a free weekend coming up, now is the time to book a trip to the Perryville Lodge just outside of Baltimore. Or if you're in the Virginia area, check out the lodge in Williamsburg had too Great Wolf dot Com to book your stay today.
Speaker 4: Indeed, indeed, so let's go into it here Vegas on the Book of Mormon, Heidi, where we are.
Speaker 6: Yes, I have to tell you one funny thing, you guys, is my mom is a cult member.
Speaker 4: Oh she loves you, guys, Heidie's mom whatever, what's her name, Cindy, Cindy, Sidy, Miss Cindy. We love you. Thank you so much for listening to the Cult.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sandy. With that third eye all the way open, babylt.
Speaker 6: Miss Ee broke her, Yes, I broke her and she got black pilled, and then she was scared and now she's okay.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, sometimes sometimes you got I go through the cycle of the phoenix, and I feel like a lot of that. That's why we always say open up the third eye, because eventually you have to shed your old skin. You gotta get rid of that because it will no longer suit you once your spiritual eye is open and awake to the rest of the world. The world isn't what we thought it was. If anybody's new here, it's really just not what we thought it was. And so, you know, it can be a little bit scary because you're diving into the depths of the unknown. You're staring into the abyss, and the abyss is staring right back at you. But still we don't know what the hell this place is. And that's why we have this show. We're breaking down all of the illusion. I think that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Hell, even biblically speaking, they talked about Paul having scales removed from his eyes when he found the truth. Okay, now, look, I'm not saying that we're having a Paul the Apostle moment or anything. But all we're saying is if we can help break someone's third eye a little bit more open and yeah, it gets black, pill, it gets a little it gets a little too spicy. Sometimes we get it, we get it, but you got to understand that, you know what, there's hope and because of people like you listening, and because of people trying to spread this truth. This is how this growth happens, is how this movement begins, is how this great awakening that everybody is hoping and praying for it starts here. This is where we go from here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, absolutely. I knew she was broken a little bit when she called me one day and she was like, I don't know what. I think. She was watching donut You guys, that's a lot for a.
Speaker 4: Beginner, no donut shout.
Speaker 6: Out, Oh my gosh, And she called me in she said, I just don't want to know that the false Messiah is actually Project Bluebeam. And I'm like, oh my gosh, you're so good, you're doing good.
Speaker 5: That's an oldie, but a goodie, hey, dude. I mean it's still it's still not impossible for that to happen. I mean, just being real, Like, they just came out with the UFO hearings yesterday. Did you see that?
Speaker 6: And did and I said all day long, Project Blue Beam coming our way.
Speaker 5: First of all, it's the same old bullshit that they were saying back in twenty twenty, and with a few exceptions, they have said that yes, for sure, we do have we do have control of crash landed vehicles. They may or may not be trying to re engineer them or reverse engineer them rather, and that they have confirmed that there is aliens out there out out where.
Speaker 4: I don't know, is David Grush to point out that's all this was essentially.
Speaker 5: And then you got Luis Alizondo kind of reporting it there. And I'm not a huge fan of him, if you if you get into all that kind of stuff. He is more into like the nuts and bolts of it, which you know, some people who look at the aliens. You're you're more looking at the physical stuff, and you know, the interdimensional stuff kind of goes over some some people's heads, which is understandable because we don't know anything that is interdimensional, So how do we compare it against that? You know, I mean, we don't know any physical thing that is interdimensional, but I think that there are certain things that are interdimensional that we, you know, use on a daily basis, your spirit, your soul. I would say, that's pretty interdimensional.
Speaker 4: Right yeah. I mean still though for that to be the one that your mom like goes off with, like I get it, I get it, though we my mind.
Speaker 6: I don't get Donnut's hardcore man.
Speaker 4: He goes The one that did it for my mom that really like broke her so to speak, was do you remember jade Helm jade Helm twenty fifteen or twenty fourteen, I forget what twenty sixteen maybe that was the code name for it. Basically, it was this operation that was done where military personnel took over walmarts at certain areas along the Midwest and like basically shut down the walmarts, put up huge fence barricades, trucked in seacans full of equipment and stuff, and they just kind of did that for about a month and then just shut down shop and rolled out. They said. The official narrative was that that was a training operation for if some sort of massed emergency thing happened, they could have outposts ready to like give aid to people. But if you look at how they did it with the walmarts and how they didn't let anyone come in, they were arresting people that took pictures and all these things, it seemed more like them getting ready to defend certain areas against their own people, or at least that was how it was framed, like jade Helm was a conspiracy on the on the internet for a hot minute. But whenever my mom kind of found that one, She's like, Jacob, have you heard of this? And I'm like, okay, all right, we can now speak at that level of like chess playing right the like we're at the four D chess and now we're gonna work our way up to that six.
Speaker 5: But it's really not that crazy because they are huge buildings like Walmarts. If you were gonna use it for some kind of military outpost, or even if you were gonna use it as some kind of FEMA camp, which is what a lot of people were thinking of during the COVID shit, that they were going to be rounding everybody up who who either was sick or didn't get the vaccine or whatever, which I mean, it's not that crazy to think it was only what sixty years ago, seventy years ago, shit was going on over in Germany. So I don't know, I'm I think that if you look at Walmart and you reverse it a little bit, it looks like martial law. It could have been in the it could have been the works all along.
Speaker 4: Walmart energy strategically because of how close they are to hubs, they are built in strategic places where they can get resources to them quickly. They're close enough to interstates, they're close enough to people like It's very strategically done. So as far as having like outposts set up commandeering, Walmart's, Oh that's a fucking move, dude.
Speaker 5: You know what I think too, is that if you and I don't know if anybody else pays attention to this, maybe I'm just weird, but if you look at all of the colors of all these corporations, they used to be bright and colorful and inviting and you know, very like high vibes. I don't want to say high vibes, but more inviting vibes. Like take a look at McDonald's for example, Dude, it used to be everywhere was Ronald or Ronald McDonald and the fucking Hamburglar and the whatever the other characters are. But like it really it was very it was very inviting to kids and everything. And now you go in there, it looks like a fucking institution.
Speaker 6: Bro looks like a corporation. Is it looks like somebody's bad corporate lunch room?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right, And I think brought the Grimace though. Did y'all ever hear about the Grimace's Irish uncle? That like almost got h McDonald's like sued, how does a fictional character have an Irish uncle? Bro? O Grimacy was an uncle. O Grimacy was a character they tried bringing about in Ireland and he was like just like the Grimace, but super green and like had the little vesta on the little hat, little cane, and like his catchphrases were like super things about McDonald's and then how like the Irish Republic is the true way? And he started like spewing Ira rhetoric as his official narrative, and McDonald's almost got in trouble over that shit. He was only around for like two years.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you do gotta kind of you know, wave your own flag. Check it out, like look at it for like this for an example, raising Kaines. You ever noticed it? Like all right, so raising Kanes and originated in Baton Rouge. It was everything LSU. They always get like all of the all of the college fund money, and you know they're paying these players now, and so Kane's is paying them out.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: I moved up to Texas. They're doing the same thing over here. You got to Arizona, same thing over there. It's like they're all just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know that's one thing. But he was spewing like pro terrorist shit. He was talking about like car bombs are a good thing and shit like you know, Uncle O Grimercy went a little too spicy and McDonald's.
Speaker 6: They were given away in the Happy Mills Molotov cocktails.
Speaker 4: Like we could look it up another time, dude, but it was. It's funny because you know me, I'm kind of a pro IRA type of dude. I believe Ireland should be owned by Ireland. But I mean this guy was talking some shit.
Speaker 5: Heng. I mean it'd be like that sometimes. Sorry about that, Heidi. We tend to get a little talking over here. But uh, let's get into talking to me.
Speaker 6: You're good.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about this Mormon mafia things.
Speaker 6: So Mormon Mafia was a real thing. And honestly, I'm going to tell you guys, this could be probably like a ten part series because what I'm gonna tell you today is sets up the future and the future goes into some crazy places that I never knew. And I just was like, like what when I heard this, I thought the Kleenex box shoe guy, like why why? Right? Like why is that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Oh, we'll get there. So Howard Hughes, there would be no Las Vegas without Mormons. There would be no like any of it without Howard Hughes. I mean, Howard Hughes came to Las Vegas and he first went to the Desert inn But even before Howard Hughes got there, the Mormons built and settled the first settlement in Las Vegas. So in eighteen fifty five they tried to do this and this is an outpost in between for they say mission. But let's be honest. These these folks are all about making money. These folks are all about that green I figured out so much. I gotta come on and do my solomonic magic. Mormons with you guys too, because I mean their melkezedic seal for their priesthood is the same seal and sigil of Mammon, I swear on God.
Speaker 5: And so hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: You said this was the outpost for missions. You said, which year was this?
Speaker 6: So this is in eighteen fifty five. And basically what I believe it is is it's a it's an in between for the Mormons to basically sell things to people going back and forth to California, which makes.
Speaker 4: It was this sense? When was Brigham Young popping off? Was that around this time?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 6: This is Brigham Young? This is Brigham Young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I say missions. When they say mission work, they mean like slaughtering, genocidally slaughtering tribes of natives that are you know, obviously corrupted by demons.
Speaker 6: Well, and also they say to buy all of the native children and then make babies with them so they can become more white and delights them. Don't forget about that quote bloody Brigham. Yes, so bloody brigam. But this actually failed the first time, and then they came back in eighteen fifty seven and it still exists. This is on the strip as of today. And they just finally went like, peace out, this doesn't work. We don't want to grow things here. It's hot. But like a lot of settlers stayed in the roundabout areas. And when you go to Nevada or Wyoming or Utah, Idaho, you're gonna find Mormons everywhere. Arizona, same thing. And so that's all part of these missions. But I also find it curious, like isn't it funny that they were running for their lives. We got to get out of here were the Mormons. We want to have polygamus wives, leave us alone. Anarchy, right. And then the first thing they do when they get to Utah's go, hey, government, can we make a railroad with you?
Speaker 8: Akia suv is capable of taking you far, but when you is it locally to help your community, you go even further, whether that's carrying cargo, bringing your team with you, ready for navigating new terrain, power up your capability with the right Kia SCB do more with the Kia sportage Kia tell you ride Kia Sorrento or Kia Celtos, Kia movement that inspires. Call eight hundred and three to three three or Kia for details.
Speaker 6: Always strive safely.
Speaker 7: If you have Medicare and Medicaid, then keep listening. You may qualify for a dual special needs plan from United Healthcare. It's time you feel confident you're managing your whole health with a dual special needs plan from United Healthcare. It's not just health insurance, it's healthy living. You deserve coverage you can count on. So why not see how a dual special needs plan from United Healthcare may help you get extra Medicare benefits if you live in the DC area. See your options today at Uhcdualplans dot com.
Speaker 6: What but why though? Right? So he already had it dialed in. Brigham wasn't stupid. Brigham actually was pretty damn smart, and so was Joseph, just different ways. One was magical thinking and one was money and so or money magic, whichever way you want to put that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean I get hell, the Nation of Islam kind of started the opposite way. Your boy, whatever, the guy who came allegedly from the Middle East, who was the Messiah figure. He came for the money, and the dude Elijah Muhammad after him came with the magic. It was opposite order. But like here we are, I get it.
Speaker 5: Praise me into his legs.
Speaker 4: Yakub, the prophet Yakub without no caucacity would exist.
Speaker 6: So yes, yeah, it works obviously. Obviously this kind of dynamic works often, and you know, it didn't work so good back then with the whole settlement thing, but eventually we all know the mob took over and they kind of got things rolling out there, and so the mob is going to be really important in this. But it's not not truly the mafia that's settled Las Vegas other than the very beginnings. It's kind of like how the Mormons laid their dust and then left. Well, same thing with the mobics that they didn't want to leave. They got kind of kicked out, and we're going to talk about that. But Howard Hughes comes and you know, he arrives in and he goes to the desert inn Everybody kind of is recognizing this photo. It's pretty famous. This is his wifey I just she comes up later, so I wanted to put that in there. But these are just all old pictures of good old Howie boy. And this is Howard later, and we're going to talk about that too, but I'm looking for this photo. So this is the desert in and he came to the desert in and he decided he was gonna start walking around and be naked and not listen to anyone and play videos on the little movie thing all hours of the night. And you know, he was severely OCD and a little yeah, a little bout Howard. He got way crazy, But I don't think he was as crazy as he was made out to be, only because we're going to talk about what they did to him, and I truly believe it was the Mormons that did it. But at this point, he's you know, going a little wild up and they're like you gotta go. I mean, you're kind of a pain in the ass, like you need to go now. And he didn't want to do that, and so he bought the hotel and at that time they were like cool, whatever, bye. But he also didn't have a license to do any of that, and you know, everything was kind of sketchy. The mob is still owning this. It's kind of not really corportized yet, right. Vegas is kind of like wild West at this point basically, And you know, this is a rendition of what is going to happen to good old Howie Boy. And this is no joke.
Speaker 4: This I was going to say. The movie The Aviator did a pretty decent job of showing him when he like secluded himself in the theater. It was a it.
Speaker 6: Was yup and he stopped. He actually didn't go outside for so long. This is a rendition from that film that his curtains rotted. His curtains rotted. Yeah, so you know that's that's speaking some volumes. His pretty little wife there, I do like to mention even with her, you know, he only had her come in the room like twenty minutes a day just to look at her. And then he's like, okay, you can go. Now, what a freaking marriage? What I'd be so sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, See, that's why people give him the Moniker being crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: His OCD was also like borderline, especially back then when he was alive, Like to be a manic OCD person would have been seen as some sort of clinical insanity, which some people say it is you know, I get it, I see the sides, but I mean to say that you also keep in mind, wasn't he dating like a fourteen year old he? I mean, I'm I'm sure you're going to get into all the craziness about him, but just looking at it for what it is. Off the top, yeah, he was kind of eccentric, but then it slipped into kind of madness at the end there.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I think there's actually a pretty good reason why the madness may have slipped in. And I'm just going to give conjectures because none of us really know, but I do know some things as a nurse that wouldn't happen. And so you know, Howard opens up that first casino and then after this, this is before this level when the fingernails, I think that was so he could stab someone in the eye or something. I don't know what that was about.
Speaker 5: But is that real fingernails? God?
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, he had one. Yeah, And so I don't know if he was just scared or what was happening there, but you know whatever, Like I said, he was definitely on the strange zone and he didn't like to talk to a lot of people or see a lot of people. And this becomes a problem because he wants to own these hotels and so well, you know, how's he going to do that? You know, how's he going to fight the national nuclear system? He hated that they used to set off bombs there. He wanted to buy up property, He wanted to have them stop that. He just hated it so much. And so how do you get these things accomplished when you're a recluse? You know you can't. And so he meets up with this guy named Robert Mayhew. And this is actually Mayhew's little cohort. This is mister g and Conna. And he's not an overly famous mobster, Okay, he's not like, oh, you know, everyone knows who he is. I mean some people do, but some people don't. And so these are out of order. And so the fact is is that, you know, this guy gets in cahoots with this other man named Robert Mayhew and this is a picture of him, and he starts helping Howard Hughes along the way with things only because he was a private investigator and he wanted to bust out his twenty minute wife for I guess she was cheating on him. I'm like, bro, like, what do you what are you doing over there? Like you're not obviously servicing anything in twenty minutes, just staring at her, like let's let's get real.
Speaker 5: So I mean, and obviously obviously she was cheating on him. Look at this fucking guy.
Speaker 6: I mean his fingernail. Geez, there's no fun with that. So we'll leave that there.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I guess if you're brave enough, but like you oh yeah, hys.
Speaker 6: Directed yes, And so obviously he needs help with this, and this guy starts to help him. And he kind of also was considered a businessman and a lawyer. He was not a Mormon, but he was into like all the goings on of Nevada at this point, so he he was like going down and trying to help him acquire properties without He refused to be fingerprinted, he refused to take his picture, he refused to give IDs. So this guy's hard to work with. And so this guy Mayhew kinda is his runner boy. And he's also trying to bust this woman, which I kind of wonder if he even ever tried to do, because like he probably saw how good this was, right, like, oh, full time job forever.
Speaker 4: Pretty much. Yeah, steady income. All you gotta do is give him a crumb of information from time to time that may or may not even be true. I mean, look, I get it, yep.
Speaker 6: And so he is investigating this woman. But in the meantime, what Howard Hughes doesn't know is this man is CIA. And when I say this man is a CIA agent, I mean this man's life is actually the whole thing for Double seven. Like this guy was a badass and he was crazy and he tortured people, and it's a whole big thing, like he's wild up. And of course, you know, do does Howard Hughes know that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know. There's some sketchy things about Howard Hughes and three letter agencies. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't. But I will say this, this man was actually so into things that he worked with Nixon, he worked against O Nassas and the King of Saudi Arabia. He was a former spy. Like I said, lots of politicians were involved with this man. And also he was just in knee deep with like just crazy stuff. Still with the CIA, they say retired.
Speaker 4: But so what was his role with Howard?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 6: So he's supposedly a private investigator, right, so this, yeah, this, I'm going to leave it back on that one. So this private investigator ends up saying, Hey, I know this guy in the mob g and Conna. He hooks him up and that's kind of how he gets his little feet into the hole. I'm gonna buy more casinos.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 6: Well, this screw him over hardcore because Mayhew actually was wanting that to happen. Oh not double O seven. Sorry guys, mission impossible. Sorry about that. And so yes, he was also involved with like hits on Castro, He's in Watergate, this guy's in everything like this. This guy's a hot mess express and so you know he helped kind of get get the whole thing in the door, gets him set up kind of his errand boy, because you know, Howard Hughes wouldn't see very many people and he was one of yeah, he didn't even ever meet him, and so like it was just the errand boy, you know, tell this guy to do this, and that it was through telephone through Yeah, I don't know how they freaking did it, but that was how it went.
Speaker 4: And so as far as I could see him, if he told Howard that he was quote unquote former CIA who is now moonlighting as a prior investigator. I could see Howard being like, oh, absolutely, let's go. But then you think about this. This is Cold War America. This is when the CIA was doing all the wild sketchy shit that literally conspiracy theories have been built and you know, confirmed later off of So to say that this guy didn't help Howard Hughes who aviation specialist, right, And how do we know he's not feeding our planes for the Russians? How we know he's not giving him Russian spies blueprint name? You know what I'm saying, that time frame, the big red scare, right. So if he didn't tell Howard that he was former CIA and he was just a private investigator, it would make sense to me that the CIA would put him there as a plant, especially with such a strategic individual like for instance, just throwing this out, does anybody think Elon Musk doesn't have a CIA handler that's like a part of his crew.
Speaker 6: Oh I know who he is, and I'm gonna show you today.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 6: He's a Mormon.
Speaker 4: He's all wait, coming with the facts, dude, No.
Speaker 6: You coming with pictures. I'm coming with facts, I'm coming with proof, I'm come on with all kinds of stuff. So on top of that, I also believe in my heart that Hughes was probably a CIA agent himself because it came out and the Rockefeller Report later, and so this also was a project that he did with the CIA. This was ran by the Hughes and it was Project Azorion. It was a recovery ship. They were trying to like spy on Russians, trying to get this other submarine that fell down there. And it's a whole big there's there's two different projects here you guys can check out, but it's a true CIA declassified thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you been to the Great Wolf Lodge that's nearby. We took our kids last weekend and they won't stop talking about it. There's a huge indoor water park that's always eighty four degrees and they have dozens of other family activities like a rope scurse, bowling, and more. It's the perfect getaway. It's so close. We literally hopped in the car and we were there in no time. We all had a blast and we barely had to do any place. So if you have a free weekend coming up, Now is the time to book a trip to the Perryville Lodge just outside of Baltimore, or if you're in the Virginia area, check out the lodge in Williamsburg headtgreat Bolt dot com. Do book your stay.
Speaker 10: Today, build up to Black Friday with savings all month long. A Lows get up to fifty percent off select major appliances, plus take an additional ten percent off when you buy select major appliances, and don't wait to pick up holiday inflatables under twenty dollars. Don't wait to save in store or online now because Low's knows deals about eleven six through twelve four can now be combined with additional discount Seelos dot com for details and qualifying items while supplies last.
Speaker 4: I remember hearing about this, Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong here. The Russians lost a submarine that allegedly had nukes on it. And this was in the earlier days of nuclear subs, so basically they abandoned the submarine and it's just down there rules of naval warfare basically at that point, say finders fucking keepers. So it was a race to see who could make a salvage unit able to do this, So they had to bring in Howard Hughes because he's an engineering mastermind and basically a prodigy prodigy, you know what I mean. And he like, basically Jerry rigged some professional ass shit up in a heartbeat, very very tony stark of him, very potentially elon musk of him. We're going to go that route, and we actually recovered it, but then scrubbed the whole plan and said, no, this never happened. We don't know what you're talking about exactly.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad you know about Howard because it makes it more fun that you know about these different things, and honestly, with what we're going to get into later and how these things go. I do think that Howard was in a three letter agency. Well, the Rockefeller Report says so, And you know, I just feel like he went kind of crazy because you know, if you're super smart and then you're into this stuff, it's real easy to get paranoid. And he's doing oh my god, so yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I mean you he's also been claimed to be one of those eccentric types quote unquote, right, which a lot of people of artistic genius have some weird shit about them. Right, it's just what happens. We can't get you don't get the musical genius without having some wild shit about him. Right, that's the big narrative about it. But and there's maybe to a degree I could see that, But at the same time, there's a limit. You know.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm telling you this Mayhew was pissed because he got shut down all of a sudden his little limo driver slash Aaron boy, this guy here gay. So this guy pops up out of nowhere and he's like, you know what, I can help you too. And this guy right here he becomes something that you can't even believe. So frank gay, he is like just this, like I said, Aaron boy, Well, he wanted only to hire Mormons, and he takes over hiring everybody for the Hughes organization. And he does not like Mayhew and he does not want to play second fiddle to no non Mormons. So he's trying to get Mayhew the hell out of here, and he succeeds. He makes problems between He's like, you know what, I think maybe he's got something to do with why your wife doesn't like you.
Speaker 4: Shit, And so he.
Speaker 6: Gets rid of him, And it's kind of funny because you know, you can see this power struggle. All these people I'm going to tell you about today are like all the same personality and they just like Arah Clash of the Titans. But this particular guy is even more so because he doesn't come from like you know, big fancy schools or a bank or the mob. He doesn't have the backing, right, so we think he comes off real like innocent, but actually he was also in the CIA. He was a paratrooper. They would drop him in and he would ski in to do the secret secret missions no shit. And so I'm like, this is great, This is like a great I mean, how it's so good already, like all these things when I started studying that.
Speaker 5: Is definitely some mission impossible type shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so fun. And so he becomes big up. But what he also does is he starts controlling things. So this board right here that he takes over and creates, this board is lock tight. And guess who's not on the board anymore, Howard Hughes.
Speaker 4: So the summer board Summama, So what's Zue McCourt.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna tell you about what happens with Sue mccor. But first I'm gonna tell you my my little idea about Howard Hughes. The thing about Howard Hughes is is that he was stuck there and nobody ever sees him. This little fight's going on between Gay and Mayhew and and you know, they can't get to him per se because he doesn't just see people like that's not going to happen, and he's having his own meltdowns in the back room. Supposedly he has twenty four hour nursing care set up by who oh the Mormon guy, right, Okay, so the Mormon guys got it all dialed in. However, he was like taken on a stretcher in the nineteen seventies right before Thanksgiving and whisked away in the middle of the night to get out of Vegas, never to return. And literally he died shortly after. And when he got out of Vegas, he weighed this man was six foot three, he weighed ninety pounds, and and he had bed sores everywhere. I'm sorry, that doesn't happen to just OCD people. You don't just sit there forever, like come on, they're usually fidgety, you know.
Speaker 5: He was probably poisoned or something like that.
Speaker 6: Right, yep, they well, here's my thing. They also found in the autopsy of Howard Hughes multiple not one or two needles, hypodermic needles broken off inside this man. Okay, As a mental health nurse, I can tell you this two things. First of all, drug addicts know how to do it. That's not happening. And second of all, back in the day, those needles are hard for like they're not like today's needles, and even to the raisings like.
Speaker 4: Fucking turkey based needles, like those are these little twenty two gauge needles we have, that's cute. They were fucking with what like twelve gauge back then.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, man, god, they are like super strong metal, like they're not like this flexible you know, little team stuff. No no. And then so these are all broken off inside of him. And there's only one way that that really happens, because I've broken one needle in twenty six years of my career. And that's when somebody is giving you a fight of your life, like you are trying to all your might to hold them down because they get the strength of like twenty men and they're having like psychosis and you know it's only happened to me one time ever with the flimsy.
Speaker 5: Needles, they because their muscles tense up.
Speaker 10: Build up to Black Friday with savings all month long. It loaves get up to fifty percent off select major appliances, plus take an additional ten percent off when you buy select major appliances, and don't wait to pick up holiday inflatables under twenty dollars. Don't wait to save in store or online now because Lows Knows deals about eleven six through twelve four cannot be combined with additional discounts. Seelows dot com for details and qualifying items, while supplies last.
Speaker 11: Right, you've got questions, oh Riley Auto Parts as answers, meet a pro you can trust, Well, you've got that too. No matter what do you need, our professional parts people have the training and expertise to help you do things right. Deep automotive knowledge. Just one part makes Oldwiley stand apart. The professional parts people.
Speaker 9: Auto parts.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: And so for that to happen back in the day, with the size of needle we're talking about, I'm saying they were dragging him.
Speaker 4: I'll say this the needles we use today. And because of my time in the Marine Corps, I can say this much. If you're being a dick, yeah, you could break the needle off in someone's arm. And I mean I may or may not have seen guys do that when we are learning how to give each other ivs that you know, whatever, whatever, But like that's for the purpose of being a dick, you know, Like right, these gauge of needles like that, that's not something you could just snap off with a hard thumb and like a grip that's this is a is a little bit different.
Speaker 6: So he gets these other guys on this board and they he actually becomes the top dog of this board. Now remember he becomes the CEO of Suma Corporation. He sets up this corporation. And the funny thing is about this corporation is, like I said, this guy was an aeron boy. He's not like some big like I went to Harvard thing or whatever. Like he's just popping in and he starts hooking it up with these really big people. And this again here is gay. In this picture, there's multiple other people. Guess who else is on his board is freaking stenographer, Like come on, get out of here with that? Like what you let the secretary on the board, and Howard Hughes can't be on his own board. That's crazy to me. So I just don't think so. And then you're like, okay, I mean I guess right, Like there's a doctor on the board, makes you under something.
Speaker 4: I see a doctor, I see a lawyer. I see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yep, you got it. And then you've got the stenographer because she's taken all the notes. And so this is him later in life, and you know, that's basically a little bit about him and his story. But his story will continue on later. But here we introduce another guy that ends up on the board, and this is E. Perry Thomas. And E. Perry Thomas comes in because he was a banker and he's a Mormon, and so E Perry Thomas had opened the bank of Las Vegas. Well, this is how they kicked out all of the mobsters. Is what they did, is they corporatized all of Las Vegas and so no more skimming off the top, no more illegal stuff. Everything had to go through like the proper channels and this and that. So it basically kicks out all the mobsters because after a couple short years, they just can't do what they were doing anymore. They weren't making the money they were. And so this dude, e Perry Thomas, his name is the Quiet king Maker and everybody knew it. And so he hooks up with the other guy Gay because they're both Mormons and they're running game hardcore with Howard Hughes's money. They even were opening new corporations under his name that he didn't even know existed at all. Period.
Speaker 4: What year about is this? Now?
Speaker 6: This is in?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Sorry, that one too fast? So Corporation. Suma Corporation was a financial umbrella corporation for the Hues and it was started in where my note I have it somewhere.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean to trip you up. I'm sorry, I say, like they kind of ran the mafia out because of that bank. I'm like, okay, I gotta know the time frame. Jimmy Half plays in somewhere.
Speaker 5: I know, nineteen seventy two, Sumer Corporation.
Speaker 6: There you go, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy two. Ooh, y'all do y'all? Oh, okay, so listen, listen, you're on it right now, nineteen seventy two, whenever the mafia was like on the ropes, so to speak, from this bank, they had to look for money, right, and where did they go to? Well, at this time, the Teamster union was the largest union in America, and they had the law just amount of money in a bank account for their pension fund, so large in fact, that Jimmy Hoffa was letting certain organizations and certain people take loans against it. Jimmy Hoffa disappeared in nineteen seventy five because he came to collect on the debts that he gave to the mafia to quote unquote build Vegas, which kind of is true, except that it wasn't just a build Vegas for a while there. It was the money they used to try to hold it right.
Speaker 6: Okay, that makes total sense because I mean all of this like goes in together. It was almost like a white collar versus blue collar even though we're both talking about crime. They were fighting for this power dynamic. And where e Perry Thomas comes in is he has financial backing. He has a bank, you know, so he made it easy for Howard Hughes, even though, like I said, he never did all the proper things to own a license. Sure he wouldn't go down and do what he was supposed to do, none of this stuff, and so really he shouldn't have been allowed. But you know, if you're rich, I mean whatever.
Speaker 5: How about these people back in the day with and even some like authors and shit. Right now, they go as an initial as their first name, but then they give you their middle and last name. That's kind of strange, isn't it. Scott Fitzgerald dude, right, yeah, it's like, what do you why are you holding back your front your first name?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 4: I mean certain artists do it that way for whatever reason. Oh no, I've never really gotten it myself, but especially if like he never went by his first name. His parents always just called him Perry and still I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh, and it's also somewhat protective too, like if you think about it, because then he can, you know, go by that on the sidelines and be the other guy at the bank. Maybe true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: All Mormons get two names anyway, we get an extra one at the temple. Oh yeah, but no nobody tells you that name.
Speaker 5: You get a whole extra name. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought I told you guys.
Speaker 5: Maybe you did.
Speaker 4: It's like they kind of borrowed that from the Native American culture, where like even to this day, in a Native American tribe, you will get a name in your correct language, but like it's never to be spoken outside of religious ceremony ever, like and that's a rule pretty much in all the tribes. The Mormons kind of borrowed that because again, Jesus made his way to the Native Americans with the gold tablets and you know, things and stuff.
Speaker 5: So it's your occult.
Speaker 6: Name, it is, well, yes, you want to know mine, You're never supposed to say, but I'm out. So Abigail.
Speaker 5: Was a patriotic name, well like Amish more than anything, I think, right there.
Speaker 6: You go, yeah, yeah, I'm probably. And this guy, you know, he he ends up being super important, Like he ends up being right as important, right next to the other guy, and together they end up building this huge like they change everything, all of Howard Hughes's people in La, all of Howard Hugheses everything, they change out to Mormons. And Howard Hughes likes it because they have some rules with Mormons. You can be white collar crime all you want if you don't get caught, but you don't touch the dice, and you don't drink, and you don't do drugs and you don't do the things. So I mean it was better than probably what they were dealing with before. So you know, you're supposed to be honest.
Speaker 4: I feel like as far as crimes go, like money crimes are way more forgiven by the church than the others, right.
Speaker 5: Just by the church, but not the country. The country takes those the most serious.
Speaker 4: Right, Like you know what I mean, Like as far as like having people in the clergy being pedophiles or something like that, that's not like good, look, but like okay, having a dude at the top embezzling money, like hey, you know, charge to charge to the game. This is what you get, you know.
Speaker 5: Like everybody's kind of like, well, right, right right, that is interesting, you know what. I'm sorry before we move on, I was just curious you said that that Abigail was like your secret.
Speaker 6: Name, secret name.
Speaker 5: So that's the name that they would call you while you're in church.
Speaker 6: No, no, So the only time I can get called that name, And this is why I'm gonna shout it out so all of you call it because if this is true, and I end up going to heaven and my ex husband calls me, I'm be pissed, so yeah, because he gets called by God through the veil. I don't get to know his name ever, but he calls me through the veil because I don't have the priest stood and so I am saved by him, and so he gets to know my name, but I don't get to know his. But I don't want him, so y'all feel free, like I don't want to go with him.
Speaker 5: So he's on the other side and if he wants to call you up, he'd be like, Abigail, come on up.
Speaker 6: They say you can still say no. So I mean, I guess it's all a cultic. And I've learned so much since I saw you guys last It's it's actually funny how much I've learned, Like a lot changes in a year, and you're just like, wow.
Speaker 4: Oh I feel that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you sound great. I mean your knowledge and understanding of all this kind of stuff. I love. This is why we do what we do to hear stories like this.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 6: And I like researching, and that's why I'm a nerd. The research is stuff like this. I know I'm all over the board. So this guy, they make this corporation. And when I say corporation, I mean these things go into massive, massive money making. This is E Perry Thomas with Steve Winn. Okay, yeah, Steve Wynn. He made him the king too, because don't forget he's the king maker. So he was also backed by Mormon money. It was well known. And this man, E Perry Thomas actually quoted and said to his children he is like my son. That's how close they were. And so he just goes around making these you know, basically empires with Howard Hughes's money. Like he's totally on the corporation. And you would think that would be, you know, not allowed, because like he's helping him secure the money and I mean it's definitely conflict of interest, but no, no, he's he's all about it.
Speaker 4: So Howard Hughes was the one that was actually behind the investments or was this guy pretty much just using his money and just boom boom boom. Howard's over here doing Howard shit. He's locked in the in the theater, he's watching the porn again, you know whatever. But I'm over here just making stacks and making my commission off the top is that basically what we're saying here.
Speaker 6: It basically makes you wonder. And you have to understand, even before these guys took over, Mayhew was doing it too, because what he did is he's like, Hey, you got all these cool helicopters and stuff, Let's start having these specifically only for the CIA. And that was real.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so still to this day, by the way, yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and almost every corporation that I'm going to tell you guys about today has either been not just dissolved but actually turned into a new corporation and continues to this day. Yeah, And so I mean, obviously somewhat what they were doing.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand the amount of money that Howard had too. He didn't just have a plane that he sold to the government one time. This dude had god tier money and then just kind of quote unquote died, right he had He built an entire airline. He was the only one that could make the trip from Europe to America for a good while there, so he could monopolize on that. He built an entire airline from the ground up off of just his grit. He designed incredible jet engine space basically spacecraft by what they had as a standard. Keep in mind, thirty years prior they were using biplanes. Okay, open air basically convertible with two wings up top. That's the Mummy, that biplane scene. That was like the pinnacle of aviation technology thirty years prior. This guy's fucking with jets, you know what I mean? Like, this is that guy. So he had god tear status funds and he basically just secluded himself in his hotel and said, fuck the world. His money was still there, you know what I mean. So, okay, so they had these people that were making these moves quote unquote on his behalf.
Speaker 5: Also, I read something earlier that said that basically, like Howard Hughes, the the idea behind the fictional character Howard Stark and Tony Stark and all that shit, that he was really based upon those and actually, like the snarky mentality that Tony Stark has really comes from the real identity of Howie Hughes or Howard Hughes. But as far as like his knowledge and building up corporations and stuff, he was more like you know, Howard Stark than Tony Stark. But it is interesting, you see see how all these fucking people are all really playing together, you know, and how they're interwoven into different corporations and ship. I learned something the other day that said, so Jack Parsons, you know what Jack parsons real fucking name was, bro, what is his real name is? Marvel Parsons Marvel, like right?
Speaker 4: And you know then you get changed that because of the occults or was that his birth name.
Speaker 5: I don't know why he changed it, but he was born this way. Marvel Whiteside Parsons and Mivil.
Speaker 4: Whiteside Parsons was his birth name, and he changed it to Jack.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it goes his name change. His mother, Ruth changed his name to John after after leaving his father for adultery. But the nickname for John is Jack for some fucking reason. Yeah, but it is interesting. And then you tie that into Walt Disney and Project paper Clip and all of the magic and the Illuminati and the jet propulsion laboratories. It's like, dude, it really does all play together. Like these aren't just fictional stories. Like whenever we look at superhero shit, there's a reason why they're so expansive and so huge, because there are remnants of truth in there, but it's also intertwined with the occult at the same time.
Speaker 6: So sense.
Speaker 5: It's fascinating how all that works.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it makes sense. I mean, why not, right, why not put it right out in front, like the lionmen of whatever and they were real and like all these weird things, like you know they why not why not just put it out there and say superhero?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I mean magic. The best magic is the shit that's right in your face that it is too obvious that you can't even notice that it's magic, right, Yeah, So I don't know, I love looking into all that kind of shit and you know, it's it's it's just awesome that that is a thing.
Speaker 6: Definitely got there. I did a whole my last Mormon Newer podcast is all about the magical world of Mormons and all the magic they did, like all all the actual magical practices instead of just and relics, actual pictures of the relics. So that's I mean, because it's weird and I like stuff like that too. I think it's fascinating. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, dude, it's you know, these people were they're trying to take over the world by any means necessary.
Speaker 6: Well, that's for sure. We're going to get into that too, because uh yeah, these people started this, and let me tell you, it didn't stop. Like I said, they financed when they also and he's literally known as being Mormon backed, and now he's one of the most successful. And I just find all this really interesting that they made all these little companies underneath the main company, and then they put them all underneath a hospital, which is so smart because then it's a not for profit. And so, yeah, this happens and so and we'll get to the company to total part of the end, like about what happened with all that. But this guy was part of the main the main people at the beginning. And this guy is Senator Robert Foster Bennett. Well, this guy talk about interesting. I skipped on him at first because he wasn't one of the ones that automatically stood out like okay, yeah, they had him in his pocket or something right like that was all I thought. He wasn't the cool spy guy or pair tripping in so I kind of skipped on him, and this one I didn't. I went on a little deep dive and just to let people know he was actually the grandson of Heber J. Grant, one of the profits of the church.
Speaker 11: All right, you've got questions, oh Riley Auto Parts has answers NITA pro. You can trust we've got that too. No matter what do you need, our professional parts people have the training and expertise to help you do things right. Deep automotive knowledge. Just one part that makes O'Reilly stand apart the professional parts people.
Speaker 9: Of a Auto Parts.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's say I don't know the name, but I feel like you've brought it up before.
Speaker 6: Yes, And he was a devout LDS and actually he started being a church chaplain for the LDS church in the Utah Army National Guard from nineteen fifty seven to sixty nine. And then all of a sudden, as many boys do when they're going off to war or on missions. Right, I think this is where they get picked up a little bit from the three letters. He comes back and he's all about this company, and he buys this company called the Mullen Company. Well, okay, so it's a PR relations director. And guess who He becomes relations director for Sumacor. So he has tied a hundred percent in with Sumacor. But not only is he tied in with Howard Hughes. He actually secretly worked underneath George Bush and he has made and he is also in the CIA, and he used the Molling Company actually is a front and he used it for the PR Agency for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and so this traveling choir that they have, okay. And he actually got exposed in the Baker Report. And this was not good for him because he had an employee that you might recognize the name. And one of his employees' names was Howard Hunt. Do you know anything about Watergate?
Speaker 4: Episode on Watergate?
Speaker 6: So Howard Hunt is his employee, and he is like right in there deliberately trying to get rid of Nilsen or Nixon. And he is in the CIA, and he is also helping with Cuban psyops and like trying to get rid of Fidel Castro and all these crazy things that are happening. Okay, And so him and Baby Bush are like working directly or no, Papa Bush working directly together. And what comes up again, Howard Hughes.
Speaker 4: So George W.
Speaker 6: HW. Bush, through Zapota Oil, made the Mormon mafia leased him Islands from the Hughes CIA stuff that they had and they used it for raids to go raid Cuba.
Speaker 4: So wait, you're telling me this guy is the connection between the CIA and the Mormons at least like a hard line. That's confirmed through the report you said earlier, what was it?
Speaker 6: Well gay as well.
Speaker 4: So and you said that he was a chaplain and we're talking during the Vietnam War when we know for sure the CIA was doing sketchy shit all over South Asia, Southeast Asia? So did he deploy? Do we know if he actually deployed or he was just attached to that National Guard unit? Because either way it goes, I could see him that's a prime candidate in a very key place where there's already fuckery going down for him just kind of get snatched up as a little bit of an asset.
Speaker 6: I need to find out where he went with that. It just gives the timeframes of where he was. You know, from fifty seven to sixty nine that he was in the Utah Army National Guard and then all of a sudden he pops up for sumacor seventy four to seventy eight. Well, also obviously he runs for office and he makes it and he's in the Senate for twenty three years, and so nobody knew that he was really in the CIA, and nobody knew that Mayhew was even active still he was supposedly retired. And then Gay is actually like a paratrooper. So that's all been exposed now too. And so every single person that Howard Hughes is surrounded with at this point, even E. Perry Thomas is also in the CIA.
Speaker 4: Was this guy a pastor or a priest in the.
Speaker 6: Yes, he was a clergy So it just says in the chaplain because.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So it was confirmed that he was. At least if you're a part of the clergy within the Mormon Church or the tapl Nacre Temple, whatever, then you have at least been vested through that level. Joining the military means that you have been background checked at least to that level. So especially if he had ambitions for any type of political office, that means he was already well connected before he got to the chaplain corps, right, So a National Guard chaplain corps at that that he didn't have to deploy, but he could serve his time, which would look great on his campaign slogan. I e. Anybody heard of Tim Walls with his crazy service quote unquote that he carried weapons and war, never left, never left. The thirty two years of service has never been deployed. There was a war for twenty two of those years. Never anyway anyway. So but that same way with this, he got snatched up at a very strategic time, told to play this game. Say these things, make these acquaintances. Next thing, you know, Sumacore, you're just that guy, you know, Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, and he actually didn't want to be a prophet. So his is the grandpa that was the prophet, and they only had one boy, and they kept saying, like, you're going to be the prophet someday. And I guess his grandpa used to scare him, he said, which goes to the point back to weird magic y stuff. He had the blackest eyes I've ever seen, and all he did was scare me. So all I wanted to do was be a businessman. So I definitely agree he made a path. He was wise about his choices, and he was getting connected up. And I one hundred percent think he did exactly what you said. So and nobody even exposed him until way later. And actually he was, so see, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. He was in the Army National Guard. It just doesn't say whether or not where he went. Yeah, but if he's a liaison, doesn't he have to be deployed?
Speaker 5: Yes and no.
Speaker 4: I guess it really depends on well, yeah, if he deployed into Let's see, he was the company was for the Central Intellization. If he did deploy, and being a chaplain, that means that see chaplain, And I don't mean to talk shit about anybody of the clergy who has good noble. Chaplain's a part of the chaplain corp that's doing their job and being there for our service members. But that is a group that is very, very on their own. No one asks where's the chaplain at, or what they're doing, or if they're making their quotas, or if they're doing this, or are those reports five chaplin's doing chappy shit. Okay, he's out there, he's got a smile on his face. He's just out there shaking hands. He's there for the troops because that's where he belongs. Right now, to say that you got this one guy who's just kind of bebopping through Vietnam as a Mormon chaplain, blessings and praises to everybody and things. You know, he could very easily kind of sneak off into this tent, talk to these people this tent, Talk to these people, this tent. There's some liaison conversations happening here. But he's the chaplain. He's ministering to these dudes, and like everybody knows that they're spooks and like that's the government people, but like it's chappy dude, that's what he's making his rounds. It's and I'm not saying that that was even a part of it. Maybe it's possible that he was like a good member of the clergy who joined to go to war and all that, and like he got snatched up over there. I don't know, but we know that he absolutely did because of the agencies he worked for later. So like at some point that tap on the shoulder happened, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yes, it seems actually had to go to congressional hearing, so he's definitely out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It seems like a front though, right like initially if you're looking at it, like all right, yeah, there are members of the of the chaplain and the whole because they're basically just they're the aren't chaplains? They're like the the on the road kind of priests, aren't they Basically?
Speaker 4: So, if you're any type of religion in the military, you have a chaplain that you go to. And although like you might have one Jewish chaplain, you might have one that's a Catholic chaplain or whatever. Not every base has a chaplain for all of the religions, right, So you might got one guy at your duty station, but he is supposed to be your like spiritual go to for all things. And if he's not gonna be able to, Like, let's say you're a Sikh and you're coming to in your base as a Catholic priest, the Sikh dude would go to the priest and be like, Hey, I'm having this issue or whatever. If nothing else, the priest would at least be able to get him in contact with somebody in the military of that religion that could help and like these things. Right, But typically on a big installation, as far as the Christian side goes, you'll have Catholic, you'll have Protestant boom boom, and that's the all encompassing Protestants basically Baptist, Pentecostal, Anglican, all of the things wrapped up into one. So it's kind of me. And then you have the Catholics, and then you might have a Jewish temple, you might have in certain states Mormon tabernacles or temples. I don't know what levels make what, but you know what I mean. And you'll have these types of houses of worship. But you know it's not overlooked overseas when they're deployed. The chaplain is also kind of your homeboy. He's regardless of what faith you are, regardless of what faith, the chaplain is like he is there for troop morale. He is there to like give comfort and like aid in any way he can, and like if he's got a phone with some minutes and like if they don't have cell service hooks up, like maybe he could. It's it's stuff. It's the little things that keep the fight going in the trenches that like most people don't see. And then of course administering last rites things of that nature as well.
Speaker 5: But also I feel like, you know, it would probably be the most brilliant cover title to go and do, like you know, CIA type shit like undercover, Like who's gonna expect that guy to be doing that kind of work. It's almost like, yeah, you know, are our priest pedophiles before or during? You know what did they what did they get into it for it?
Speaker 4: But that's like she's saying, his grandfather was one of the Nine bro he was one of the prophets, right, so he was a part of that, like counsel at the highest high and he wanted his grandson to do that. But since his grandson's like, nah, David, fuck that. I just want to do my other thing and be money making, not this level of whatever, It's possible that his grandfather, being the prophet, said this man is ordained make him a priest immediately, and like boom, boom boom, he didn't even have to go to the steps. That makes sense, Okay, boom, your destiny is to go to the National Guard and all this. Maybe it was planned out from like when he graduated high school. Dude, It's you never know how deep these ties go, and especially whenever you see he has family connections in high places, then out of nowhere magically after his time during the Vietnam Morgan, I don't know if he deployed. We don't know, but at least after his time of service gets hooked up into an industry that's immediately CIA plugged. Somewhere between him graduating high school and the SUMA core that tap on the shoulder happened. It's very possible he was groomed for this at a even earlier age from his grandfather. Who knows.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't be that crazy. I mean there have been like people who have been groomed for certain positions, and yeah, he was like, it could be a plant. I could see that.
Speaker 11: Alright, you've got questions.
Speaker 5: O'Riley.
Speaker 11: Auto Parts has answers, need a pro you can trust we've got that too. No matter what do you need, our professional parts people have the training and expertise to help you do things right. Deep automotive knowledge just one part that makes O'Reilly stand apart the professional parts people.
Speaker 9: Auto Parts.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, I could see it. I could see it. And these guys were not above any of that because I'll tell you you know, all of these people were involved with not only JFK, but OURFK and all of the death that happened from that. So you know, you guys have done one on Watergate. You recognize the name, you know that the one guy that was the guy that led him to the pantry for RFK. So you know, these people are not above dirty, dirty deeds done dirt, not dirt cheap.
Speaker 4: No, they're not. And especially with the Watergate you see of how many of those people were actually working to frame or like set Nixon up. When all of these people that were caught in Watergate were a part of the committee to re elect the president aka the creep Right, which are a board of his plumbers which were sent out to find the leaks in his CIA agency. It was this whole thing that he was doing because he was paranoid. Little did he know the rats were in his own room. So it was wild things.
Speaker 6: That's the truth right there. And I mean, you know where we see all of these connections go and where they continue to go to this day and not only here, but this is going to connect up and I can't do it on this one, but on another one. These people when you said one world order, this is going to connect all of their religions and guess how they do it money through the rotary Club. Really, I'm not kidding. And there are receipts and and I can't actually bring those all today with this, but I will come back and tell you all about them.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, you're always invited back here, Heidi. Even though it's been a year. I don't know what in our lives. You know, it made this beautiful union stretch across the fucking year where we don't talk, but it won't happen again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I love talking to you guys. And plus I always bring some weird stuff because my brain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, I was just thinking, dude, the last time we had Heidie on we were still in Christie Shop.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah you.
Speaker 4: Were, yeah, yeah, no, yes, yes, yeah, it's coming up on a year.
Speaker 5: Yes, something like that has been over.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, dude, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 6: We've all been busy. That's okay, But I'm glad we made it happen, and we'll make it happen again because I'll tell you what the Rotary club man. You know, everybody wants to think that the Catholics have it all. I'm going to tell you guys, I don't know about that right now. And I think that possibly the Mormons may have pulled ahead in the money and they've twisted the arm of the Catholics just a little bit, and I'll prove it.
Speaker 2: But and that.
Speaker 4: Club it does Okay, I'm excited that episode happen.
Speaker 6: Yes it will, let's make it happen. And this even this, these things continue to this day. And funny enough, we're going to end up on reality TV by the end of this, like that's where this is going to go. Some of this ship. So yeah, this guy, you know, you know who this is. Everybody should know what's Met Romney? And enough, yes, how does Mitt Romney end up in this story? Like how how the hell does he play in? Well, this guy here is the other guy's son. So this is the gay junior junior gay okay, and he actually worked at Bain Company with Mitt Romney. And since they actually are a part of basically they they give micro loans and then they take people's companies, including like Toys, r US and a whole bunch of like horrible things like they're like, oh, yeah, you want the money, it will give you the money and then screw them over and everybody's business is falled. Loans for corporations pretty much business bank, gotcha micro lending and uh so this guy, Robert Robert Gay. He also so was pulling the right strings to go into I guess he wasn't like his dad and he wanted to actually be in the presidency. So he makes it to the Quorum of the seventy, so we have the Quorum of the twelve and then the Quorum of the seventy of the twelve Apostles is what they call him, and he Usually when you get to seventy years old, it's like you've made it and you don't get kicked out until you die, and then people have to wait for you to die to take your spot. And so this dude gets to seventy and they they're like.
Speaker 4: Bye, oh wow.
Speaker 6: So he got totally screwed, totally screwed, and it was because they found out how bad he was loan sharking with Mitt Romney and it was an embarrassment. And not only was that an embarrassment, there was some other financial dealings and the church was like, bruh, you know, we just can't wait.
Speaker 4: You're telling me he was doing Mitt Romney dirty or they had dirty business practices.
Speaker 6: They had dirty business practices.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, now, sense I mean, but you would think that the LEDs would be down with that as long as they were getting their cut, Like shylarking is like what it is.
Speaker 6: I mean, they they just didn't like how it looked on paper, and they didn't really let him know, but they just kind of quietly retired him. And you have to think about it too, like think his dad's like a mogul, Like, yeah, he worked for Howard Hughes until so a little bit, this.
Speaker 4: Is what I'm saying, Like he bankrolled Howard Hughes's shit, So like what was this guy doing that was so bad that they were like and you're gone? Like whatever it was had to be, like they either a he was losing money, which could be or b they were bankrolling some actual, real egregious shit, which I don't put anything past anything anymore, honestly, really.
Speaker 6: Truly, but I will say this, I think it may possibly have been with his dad being gone at that point and then they don't owe him any favors, right like at that point, Like his dad actually worked for the company for like fifty something years until two thousand and six, and he died in two thousand and seven, and so.
Speaker 4: This guy got kicked out when I.
Speaker 6: Need to figure out the actual date, but it's right in there. I mean, he's seventy years old when he gets kicked out, so I'm gone by then. But you know, it's interesting to me that he kept going, and it's gonna be an interesting story of how he was able to keep going, because don't forget about Howard Hughes's fucked up will. Let's not forget about the thirty four year will. It took thirty four years to settle his will, and so yeah, we can even say that now, so say, yeah, thirty four years to fix this will. Because all of a sudden, these guys were like, oh, we have a handwritten copy of he was going to leave everything to the Mormon Church. And then this gay, the guy Gay, he was like, no, I didn't see that, because he's got a position he doesn't want to lose on this board.
Speaker 4: And so nobody was questioning the handwritten note that it was all to be left to the LDS, to which Howard Hughes was not a part of.
Speaker 6: They were all questioning everything because like five or six, seven, eight wills showed up in hand written and so then but this guy Gay could have come in and said, I actually saw him write it or something, or it was given to me personally by the same person that gave me everything, or whatever he had to say. But he did not want to lose his position. He had a sweet deal and he did not want to lose it. And so he was like, no, I don't remember that. I didn't hear anything about that because he ended up over the medical parts. So Howard Hughes's companies live on to this day. You know, did you guys say that?
Speaker 4: And some of them I figured still survived. I figured someone would have been sold or you know, lopped off into pieces or funded or whatever.
Speaker 6: Well, they have them all hidden underneath the Howard Hughes Medical Actually all of his planes got sold to Raytheon and Raytheon, you know, did what they did, so they own that. But then he has the Howard Hughes Medical Institution. And this was interesting to me, and I'm definitely gonna go more rabbit hole on this later. But it is the largest private funding biological and medical research place in the all of America. They spend one million per investigator per year on investments in BioMed, which totals up to eight hundred and twenty five million per year. They also have an endowment from like when he passed of twenty two point six billion dollars. WHOA yeah, B But I also think it's super interesting the things that they stuck. I thought, well, huh, I wonder what they're studying then over there at this little I'm interested in medical stuff. Let's see what they're studying. Human genetics, evolution, crisper technology, neuroscience, like all the things that you're kind of like.
Speaker 4: All the red flags.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that seems to be humans. Yeah, that seems to be something that the mormoncho has becomeing, you like, very familiar with as far as eugenics, right.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh oh, which one of these things they own? Twenty three and me, what is it? Which one?
Speaker 6: Is interesting? Story? And I didn't put the snapshot in here, but I have an actual snapshot of the day that Diddy got arrested. Every single board member on twenty three and meters quit except for the main one, the CEO, and were chicky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about that.
Speaker 6: Her sister was the one over YouTube and she suddenly died and right before that, and her son suddenly died right before that, Yeah, of an overdose.
Speaker 4: And so she was trying to sell the rights to people's genes, and they that's why she got cast. She was trying to sell into like what a Chinese company or some shit she was.
Speaker 6: I mean, she was up to definitely no good. But this leads all back to Mormons, because no, they don't own twenty three ande meters and no they don't own ancestry dot com. But the Mormons are obsessed with genealogy. In fact, if you're a good Mormon, you did your genealogy as far back as you could do it. And so this right here, what I'm showing you is a Batman cave. I call it the Batman Cave. This is called the Granite Genealogy Place where they keep all of the genealogy in Utah. And there's three point one billion pieces of genealogy information in here.
Speaker 4: Oh why why are.
Speaker 6: They doing that? You can't go in there. It's locked up like Fort Knox. It is crazy bananas, and the inside of it it looks like I have.
Speaker 4: A picture of it.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna pull it up in my older folder because you can't even describe it unless you see it for your own eyes, because it's literally crazy. It looks like Idiana Jones at the end. This is one corridor.
Speaker 5: Holy shit.
Speaker 11: Alright, you've got questions. O'Reilly Auto Parts has answers, NITA pro. You can trust we've got that too. No matter what do you need, our professional parts people have the training and expertise to help you do things right. Deep automotive knowledge just one part that makes O'Reilly stand apart the professional parts people.
Speaker 9: Auto Parts.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So why are the Mormons so obsessed with genealogy?
Speaker 4: Right? When you say people's genetic information just curious fish out of water here? Do you mean like birth certificates or do you mean like a drop of blood for DNA samples? To what level and degree are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: So, for what I know, and believe me, they keep the top level at the top and you know the bottom feeders at the bottom. When you do the Mormon temple work, you have to have a copy of a birth certificate, a copy of the marriage certificate, a copy of the death certificate. All of the certificates that you've ever had in your life are basically compiled and in these little drawers. But does it make me, you know, you know me and my conspiratorial crazy mind, you know, I do the cabbage babies and all these things, and I often think, like, hmm, where do the Pkau test go from the babies when they're born, Like I'm just curious, Like you do them on every single baby that's ever ever, ever born, And they're on a litmus paper and they go through three. I've done them, and if they're not perfect, each circle perfect, they'll make you do it again. And they're on acid paper because acid paper doesn't deteriorate. That's why you use it for scrap booking and stuff. So does one of those go to the Vatican and one go to the Mormons and one go to the government? I mean they're three fold, you know, goes through the three. So that's just my conspiratorial mind. But these cupboards, oddly enough, are shaped almost the same shape as them. They're shaped like a bill, like a letter.
Speaker 4: Shape, like bank boxes over here. That's why I'm kind of asking if it's like there could be full on Dexter style like blood splotches in these in these little bank boxes. There could just be paperwork. And that's I was about to ask this next question. There could be four skins? Do the Mormons believe in circumcision, Yes they do, and that these are all the skins of of Utah.
Speaker 6: Don't forget. Also on the PKU test their shaped just like a letter, just like the box. They would fit perfectly in there.
Speaker 5: You know what this really really reminds me of. I'm a super I brought up the whole Marvel thing earlier. I'm a super Marvel nerd. And if anybody's seen the series called Loki on Disney, that that picture you just showed us, that the one that is inside the mountain there, it looks a lot like the TVA, which stands for the Time Variance Authority kind of thing. But just as far as the record keeping go, it just looks like it goes on for forever. Like that is crazy, the documentation of every single Mormon who's ever mormoned.
Speaker 6: No not just Mormons, no, everybody they ever baptized, including all the Jews and Hitler and everybody. Oh no, no.
Speaker 4: Well, so they only claim they only claim that it has all the genealogical records for the state. Now it probably has more for sure, but they only claim Utah right, no, no, what like justly claiming they have all of the genes for all of the world in there.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean they say genealogy, they don't say genes. That's my conspiratorial mind. But I will say this about Utah. Utah is a funny place.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: We have the NSA here, we have the IRS here, we have a big hilarfoce bace here. We also have the supercomputer that keeps all the information for like all the world for FBI anyway, and then we have the CIA here. So all of this stuff is located here. Would it surprise me if there were other things here like that? No? No, because the CIA, i've come to understand, is pretty synonymous with the Mormons. Oh and when you get into this, it doesn't stop at the Mormons and the CIA. This goes back to like Nazi Germany. There's some crazy stuff. There's some crazy stuff that I didn't mean to find. I didn't even I wasn't even trying. I mean, this was stuff I was looking for other things. But here's the thing about the Mormons, and they're kind of creepy people. So this knob on top of this coffin cane. Yes, I said coffin kane, because they dug up Joseph Smith and his brother and then after they've dug up, you know, their corpses where they'd been rotting for a significant amount of time and all disgusting. They took the wood from those coffins and then they made canes out of them with the juicy, gross crap all over them.
Speaker 4: What and then make religious relics where they come from bro And since this religion was literally came up from nowhere, this was their only prophet. This was their Jesus quote unquote, because Jesus was Jesus, but he's not. But what what do you call it? If they see him as their Savior's age? I mean basically it was the Mormon equivalent of the Savior. So like his coffin is now the quote unquote true cross got to make those relics.
Speaker 5: Bro was was Joseph Smith. He was seen as a prophet though, wasn't he He's called the prophet right.
Speaker 6: Yes, But they did it with his brother too, And then they cut their hair and put it in the knob. They braided it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's fucking weird.
Speaker 6: It's a wand that's a wand that's a want.
Speaker 4: That is coffin wood into a cane, hair from the corpse braided in the base of it. Tell me that's not Harry Potter with you break at the dragon heartstring in the mid Come.
Speaker 5: On, it's absolutely a magical relic. That's why you would do that. It's not because of sentimental value. Get the fuck out of here with that. That is magic.
Speaker 4: How many of these canes exist?
Speaker 6: There are hair Let me show you just one museum pick of many. Let's see. Oh it cut it off, there's many of them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, these things have got to be like in Pick of Destiny, you combine them all and do a chant like you're gonna make some full on black hole open up.
Speaker 6: They actually said that in the end days they will use these because they'll be very significant. And also yeah, no, Also, since I've talked to you guys, like, I am certain now and I don't know, I'm not like a hundred on all magic. I just know this. I know that they definitely practicing solomonic magic, and I can show proof of it. But not only that.
Speaker 4: He was a high level mason, Joseph Smith.
Speaker 6: Actually, I think and I have a show about this. He was a high level mason, But it makes more sense to me that he was a martinist. I just barely did a show on Martinism and they incorporate both. And also his person that he looked up to and was all about, Luhman. Walters had just returned from France, so there's an obvious connection. And you know, he was a doctor, he was involved in occult studies. In fact, he was actually ran out of town for being an occultist, so it makes sense to me that he would have exposed him to this. And this is Joseph Smith's staff if you notice right here, he's got the crown, but of course there's three different entities on the top because they don't believe in the trinity. And then he's got his initials, but also he has this upside don't cross right there, which yep. And then this is the top of it because he's got a serpent staff just like Moses.
Speaker 4: I would say, is a serpent or is it an owl? No, that's a serpent. I see it now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's this scally bastard.
Speaker 6: I found some pretty cool stuff just looking around since, like I said, last time we've seen each other, and also this was my point on why we're in this folder. I'm going to open it now. My point on the Catholics and the Mormons a working together. But b we have to talk about the Mormons and their finances. Now. If you look up the enzyme peak scandal, and it's quite significant in its own little self, it tells you how much money they've put away for the end of the world, and this is what they can claim and what is proven. But we all know that's not real life. Do you want to take a shot at how much money was in that hedge fund.
Speaker 4: Or right? Total total? Jonathan, what you think.
Speaker 5: Twenty billion?
Speaker 4: M Okay, wait, what year was this report filed out?
Speaker 6: Not too long ago? Yeah, like like this year eighteen? I think maybe twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna go to trillion.
Speaker 6: Ooh, he was closer one hundred and sixty plus billion over the end of the world brillion. And he is not mistakenly grabbing this key like he is. He is masonically gripping that key. And the reason why he's there holding the apostle Peter's hand and has the keys to the priesthood is because he has made a deal with Rome at this point and they were building a temple there, which they have never been able to do because the Catholics have blocked it and now they are neighbors.
Speaker 4: No wait wait, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa wa whoa twenty eighth seen city of Rome has a Mormon temple.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, holy shit twenty eighteen.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm they did that real quiet, like.
Speaker 4: Shut Pope, Francis, bro Frankie, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Money? Money, money this dude. Well, and here's a little fun thing that we'll do. So I would like to share with you another fun little trivia because we're going down this road. So who is the number one land owner for food in America?
Speaker 5: Bill Gates?
Speaker 4: Bill Gates?
Speaker 6: Do you know who the number two is?
Speaker 4: China?
Speaker 6: The Mormons?
Speaker 4: I actually did not know that. Wow.
Speaker 6: Do you want to know that? Not only are they in number two position, but want to guess the church's number one portfolio holding as of twenty twenty four?
Speaker 5: Uh, like a like a company in the stock market? Yeah? Is it Blackrock or something like that?
Speaker 6: Microsoft?
Speaker 5: Of course is.
Speaker 6: You tell me who's working together? You know? So these are the top ten holdings of the Mormon Church as of twenty twenty four from Market business Insider dot com. Number one, Microsoft, two, Apple, three, Alphabet four, Amazon, five, Video six, Meta seven, United Health Group eight, MasterCard, nine JP Morgan and number ten is Tesla. And why would Tesla be on the list. Well, that's because of a guy named Jared Birchall, and I will pull up his photo right now, because Jared Birchall is an interesting character, much like our other characters in all of this game, where something doesn't belong you know, you see it and you're like, okay, why does this guy have this job? Basically right, like how did Gay the little Aaron boy become the corporation guy? Like? How did that happen? Well, sometimes these things just happen, right. Well, this is Jared Birchall and he is Elon Musk's number one guy. He is the CEO of Neuralink and he has been since twenty sixteen. And he is a Mormon.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, a Mormon is working on Neurallink.
Speaker 4: Yes, And of course the LEDs is bankrolling as much as they can. Yes.
Speaker 6: And this guy actually came He started it at Goldman Sachs and then went to Merrill Lynch, of course he did. But then he worked at Morgan Stanley and then he founded He became an executive with musk of a certain corporation. I love the name of this corporation because it tells you a lot. He became the executive at something called the Boring Co boring as in boring the earth like tunnels, and that was their job, is tunnel construction.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, because the Boring Company went to Las Vegas first, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just talk about them, if I'm not mistaken. Recently we talked about lithium reserves that were just recently found. And if you look at who just bought rights to things that, yeah, you know, yeah, interesting times.
Speaker 6: Brother nice, right, very very nice. And what they don't have in common, they do have in common together with the Rotary Club. And when it doesn't fit together in one way, everybody wants to say it's masonry. There's a better fit, my friends. I mean, I'm not saying masonry doesn't help, but I'm just saying that there's a lot more going on. Okay, not to mention the fact that here we have the Lasting Companies are what again, they're providing human genetics and evolution studies with crisper gene editing. Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Just don't understand the the the obsession with genes in genealogy, eugenics and all that kind of stuff. It like in my mind, I think, all right, well, the only reason why you'd be that obsessed is because you believe that there are a certain type of people that have a very specific gene that you might be able to manipulate in some kind of way. Maybe there's like a superhuman gene or something like that, maybe there's the.
Speaker 4: Maginulate or more like, yeah, because we in certain actually you know, in religious and occult and name your thing. There's power in blood lineage.
Speaker 6: Yes, And one time, I don't know when it was, I gotta find the quote Joseph Smith said he came from the line of Jesus. Of course Jesus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the people believe that Jesus got married to Mary Magdalene and had kids.
Speaker 6: And wait, but the Mormons won't say that nowadays. They would, you know, call that heresy now. But also they also said col op doesn't exist, and like you don't get the wives, and you know, the black people thing wasn't true, and you know, they say a lot of it now.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I was I was gonna say, Malkisa dec but it's a Maravingian bloodline. The mayor Ofvingian bloodline is said to be the blood line of Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep. And so yes, Mormons are. And it's interesting to me because you know, if you've ever been to Utah or if you've ever been in a large congregation of Mormon people that hail from the settlers, Okay, we look amazingly similar. I mean a lot of us look very similar. So I don't know, maybe they're messing with jeans way before we came along.
Speaker 4: Like you mean, like breeding. I mean you said wid set eyes and things like that. That's something that's also very indicative of the Amish, who are also very very known for their inbreeding, at least nowadays. That's like not a thing that people thought about apparently up until like a decade ago. And it's like, y'all, there's only seven families that started this? How many how many times y'all think this happened?
Speaker 6: True? True? That? Or it's also one of the markers for the nephale so we could always talk about that.
Speaker 5: So the Mormons, you're saying pretty much all look alike.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, there's certain families that do resemble each other quite a lot. There's the darker Mormons and there's the lighter Mormons. Most of us look very fair, not like totally blonde, but like his color blonde without the gray, you know, the dirty blonde, and like light eyes, light skin, very light, or they're just like light skin with brown hair, brown eyes.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, there's like racism of white people within Mormonism.
Speaker 6: Is that not what Hitler was doing you per se? No, that's just the settlers. Like some looked like the settler and some look like that settler. Like some were Welsh. Yeah, some were Welsh and they have the light skin and the dark hair. So I think you know, Welsh was one of the number one and that makes sense if you know a lot about magic too, So I mean it's interesting, right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought you were taking more like a Japanese approach. Like in Japan they think you're like of higher calibers that means you work in the city. Or if you were darker skin, that means you're lower caliber because that means you work in the field. Well, I thought it was something like that.
Speaker 11: My bad.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, no, I mean you're not wrong, because I will say this at one time. I mean, if you had one drop of you know, dark skinned like black people in your blood, you you were damned for all eternity. So I mean they said sorry though.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, at least they apologized.
Speaker 6: My niece is black. So every time I'm like, you can go to hell. That is the worst thing I've ever heard, Like, oh yeah, and not only that, but like they do it with the Native Americans, they do it with a lot of people, and it just is yucky, you know, it's just yeah. So some of these companies ended up combining together, and some of these very important Mormon families combined together and create these corporations that continue throughout this day. So you know, part of this whole money situation that they left right because they still did get a piece after the will was settled. All of his little helpers got a tiny piece. But the tiny piece is big when you're talking about Howard Hughes, you know this has been tiny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of watermelon is a lot more than one hundred percent of a grape, you know what I mean. Like it's we're talking different levels.
Speaker 6: So if you lived in Utah or maybe if you've heard of this before, but Huntsman is a very big deal name out here, the Huntsman Center, the Huntsman Institute, the Huntsman This, the Huntsman that. So this is the Huntsman Gay Global Capital, and so this is the companies that merge together. And they are still going strong to this day. They're very big they I mean, they make tons of money still and funny enough, you know, I started noticing some weird little things on TV. I would watch these dumb shows because people are like, did you watch the Mormon slupt Moms? And I'm like, you know what, I don't have this, you know, I don't have time for.
Speaker 4: What is happening with reality TV. Jonathan, You and I have talked about this quite a few times lately. What's classified as quote unquote entertainment and reality TV. Here's a group of Mormon moms and they're swingers, like tada, that's it. That's the plot that's not supposed to happen, is it. It's only the guys that are supposed to be slaying you know, many pood.
Speaker 6: Nobody's supposed to do it anymore unless you're in polygamy. And then on top of it, like it's a whole thing, and then they're not supposed to actually have sex, but they I guess dry hump. I don't know what the hell they're doing, Like, dude, are.
Speaker 4: They docking or what's it called soaking? Probably Mormon swingers are soaking. That's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: It's weird. And I'll tell you this lady, right, Oh want to ha? So Heather Gay, she's on the Real Housewives of Saltlake City. Do you recognize the last name.
Speaker 5: Oh, she's a bad Mormon.
Speaker 6: Right, she's a gay because we've talked a lot about the gay family tonight.
Speaker 4: That's her married name or her maiden name.
Speaker 6: That is her married name. But this is her quote and this is her ex husband. They're divorced now. She said the gay family is worth billions, and I quote, so I basically married into Mormon royalty. This is the third Gay, the third William Gay. So I showed you the first one in Las Vegas. The second one was the guy that made it to the quorum of the seventy that got kicked out, And this is the third one. And he's very quiet. You can't find out a ton about him, but this picture is of him her herself. She's worth one point seven million off of her stuff that she does.
Speaker 4: Well, he's like a trust fund baby at this point. He didn't have to go to work.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, And he stays out of the limelight completely, and so you know, she's she's out there, but he's like, nah, I don't. I'm not trying to be out there. And I think that because he got smart. You know, look at what happened to his dad. I mean, getting kicked out right at the end there. That's not the best thing.
Speaker 4: All this shit with the wife. I think he was he was securing his future by cutting bait when he did very wise decisions.
Speaker 5: Also, let's look at it like this. Anybody who's seen Game of Thrones, right, Like there's uh, there was the the brother fucking the sister, and all the babies came out blonde, right, And that dude has no blonde in him at all, but all his babies are all blonde. I don't know, dude, Like.
Speaker 6: He's blonde in Utah, I swear, But.
Speaker 5: I mean that's what I'm saying, dude, you got genealogy, you got blonde hair. People, This is fucking this might be some New Hitler kind of shit.
Speaker 6: Green, Uh, you're not wrong. Do you want to know that one of the people that came to Nazi Germany's rescue actually when the whole thing was over was the Mormons. The Mormons actually helped him Project paper Clip, and the Mormons actually are quite sympathetic to the whole situation.
Speaker 12: So yeah, well, yeah, I mean their view on eugenics, their view blood lineage, their view of racism up until only a few decades ago.
Speaker 4: That you're there, Okay, I can see where that checks out.
Speaker 5: And I imagine that you probably want to eliminate people who have similar but very differing beliefs at the same time, right, I mean.
Speaker 4: Notorious record God's chosen people. Clearly these gold tablets say we're the gods chosen people. One of us is wrong, right.
Speaker 5: Well, they both want to be seen as the notorious notekeepers, right like they're the ones that they got all the genealogy, they got fucking crazy hallways full of notes and everything that is something that like you would expect from the Jewish nature.
Speaker 4: And let's forgets for sure.
Speaker 6: Let's yeah, let's not forget about the Gates connection, because if you if you look at Gates, everybody always wants to say, well, his dad was a eugenesis truly he was. But I've got a whole show on eugenics and the Mormons fit into it and this whole situation. But interesting enough, do you guys know about his mom? Do you know about Gate's mom?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: She was the one that created the abortion clinic?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, that was his dad. That was his dad.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but parenthood. Wait so Margaret Sanger, damn it, there was a connection is somewhere with that.
Speaker 6: She's completely unknown. But this woman, she worked for IBM. And do you know what IBM has to do with the Holocaust.
Speaker 4: They were the ones that were categorizing the numbers at the concentration.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely they were. And do you know there's a Foya Doca document from nineteen eighty four where the Mormons actually asked to see IBM stuff on all of that. It's gone. I can't find it, he can find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know anybody has that request. But that is that's absolutely a real thing. If you look at what IBM was kind of majoring in. They made the Enigma machine, which crypto cryptolized excuse me, all the German communication as well as it was their machines that was calculating and categorizing all of the tattooed people in the concentration camps. Those numbers went into a data bank. This was the earliest form of computing.
Speaker 6: Oh, I did it for their sexuality, their everything, everything, Yes, and this this was critical that his mom worked at IBM, you know, and then you go, why why the hell do the Mormons care about like IBM shit? But then you understand once you look into things more, because you're like, oh, okay, got it. Just like I used to laugh and Jonathan will laugh at this one because he knows enough about esoteric shit. And I used to think Brigham Young was crazy because he said people lived on the sun, and so you know, Joseph Smith said people lived on the moon. Well, if you know anything about Rosicrucian teachings and stuff, then you go, ah, okay, okay, okay, you know, like, but I didn't know that then, so it didn't make any sense to me. So some people will just laugh and say maybe it was or maybe he was just guessing. I'm like, no, he just knew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all these people they come from they claimed that they came from other planets and stuff. We it was like a month or two ago, we talked about the prophet Yakub, and he was basically saying that he came from the moon, right.
Speaker 4: Well, he was saying that all humans which from their religion. The trial of Shabaz, which was one of the thirteen tribes of black people that originated from the Moon, came to this planet like sixty six million years ago. I think the Nuavian nation of Morris says thirty three trillion years ago, something along these lines. And yeah, Yakub, through overly forced eugenics over six hundred years, was able to go from black to brown, to yellow to red or red to yellow to white. All that in six hundred years of just forced eugenics on the island of what we now call Patmos in Greece, which is a fucking rock whatever.
Speaker 6: And Joseph Smith liked to talk about how if we would be around natives, we could make them more white and delightsome. Sound familiar, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Whitewashing seen.
Speaker 6: But you know, he was a Martinist. I am certain he had listened to Pasquale's stuff. I do a whole thing about Martinism about this because he knew too much. They want to say he's a dumb farm boy. Get out with that. That's not true.
Speaker 4: No, No, he couldn't become a thirty third degree Mason by being a dumb farm boy. I don't care what age we're talking, like, what year we're talking about. You don't get to that upper echelon of old boys club without being well connected and well committed to whatever the cause is. Well to mention he being a part. Like you said, I'd never heard that he was a martinist before. I'm going to look into that way, but I mean something he would he would combine these two types of occult thinking, right, to make something new, something hip, something in the world's never seen before, and then to mix that in with his whole I forget what it was called, not pot tanning, but like when you would look in a hat and predict people's futures, right, that was a whole type of con man.
Speaker 5: Yep, that was it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, scrying, And that was popular around New York where he was from. So you combine all of these things and then he comes up with some story that he writes down. Then his buddy writes it down, but it's gonna be slightly different than the original story because God's mad at us, and like when you see it all laid out, it's like, yeah, your boy kind of took some notes from some other groups, or.
Speaker 6: Maybe he channeled those things here because of his parchments, which I definitely think he did, because in Martinism, honestly, they use those and they make these grimoires to channel things and when you look at them, so this is what martin has say that you should commune with the angels. Well, one there was three people that were involved in this, but one guy was like, don't talk to the angels. They fucking lie because I think something scared him. And so John d almost got Jonathan Good there.
Speaker 5: It almost soaked my computer and coffee with that.
Speaker 4: And so then the he was that white kid at the little seance where when the candle flickered, he's like, no, guys, we're going.
Speaker 5: It's like, yeah, that's the people that are dely afraid of using ouiji boards and tarot cards and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Like that would be me. I'd be that kid, for sure.
Speaker 6: I'm that kid. I love finding out about it, but actual application, I'm like, I'm okay, I'll be in the corner.
Speaker 4: But as I'm clowning it, like my first and only instinct'd be a douse it with water and be like in the name of Jersu's like yo, no fuck that.
Speaker 6: But I mean there's power in these things, and I'm wise enough to know, like you know, you don't always want to sushim unless you know what the hell you're doing. That's the first rule of solomonic magic, by the way, like don't do the things you don't know what you're doing. Even practitioners will tell you this, So it kind of it kind of makes sense to me. Plus knowing that he was a master Mason, but he wasn't necessarily a thirty third And it doesn't make a lot of sense with the time frame because the Scottish right had only barely been reorganized, like what fifty years, whereas the French rights if you go to Martinism, it was way older. Like what it makes way more sense, and it has way more to do with Rosicrucianism, and it makes way more sense when they're actually practitioners. He's actually summoning like things like I'll reopen this other folder. When he's summoning these things, he's using on these sigils, like stuff from Sibley's Book of Witchcraft, like these are the things he's using.
Speaker 4: Not It makes perfect sense to me because, like you said, Scottish Right had just reorganized, but your right, which is more of the Knights templar rosa Crucian Christian esoteric route, it would make sense that he was also a Martinist. These things I think would tie in because Scottish rites more of the Shriners and they go into the more Eastern philosophies and that type of thing. So who's to say maybe he didn't have any real Masonic uh you know, influences. Maybe that was just a thing, Okay, he joined once upon a time.
Speaker 6: Well, the Martinists use both, so they are actually Masons that are actually occult magic practitioners together, so it makes so much more sense. But because here you can see and you guys, you know Martinez say two times a year you can commune with the spirits if you do it correctly, and and it's on the fall equinox and on the spring equinox. Well, when did Joseph Smith get the Book of Mormon? Supposedly it was on the fall equinox.
Speaker 5: Period of course, right around Halloween, where the veil is at its thinnest.
Speaker 6: Do you know what his dad's his dad's dad's name. I finally found his grandpa's name. Do you want it is not a Christian name? And I don't think anyone that I know that's a Christian would name their kid Azel.
Speaker 4: Oh man Aziel or like not as.
Speaker 6: Azel, but damn close yeah.
Speaker 4: Zaiel, damn. I thought it was gonna be Lucifer. For a crazy as second, I thought that was about to be it.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, closely enough, right. It was kind of surprising, like I was like, whoa, what the hell? Like, here it is. Here's the document, just so people don't think I'm full of shit.
Speaker 5: Father Joseph Smith Senior born July twelfth, seventeen seventy one at Topsfield, Massachusetts. Azael and Mary, Oh, how about that?
Speaker 6: Solomon and Solomon back?
Speaker 5: Oh man, how many.
Speaker 6: Solomons do you know that are Scottish back then?
Speaker 5: I don't know any Solomons personally.
Speaker 6: But Solomons aren't. That's a curious name for a supposed Scottish person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Scotland is very very Catholic and they were back in this year. Unders for sure. At least that was during well, depending on what section of Scotland they came from, if they were part of the Highlands, and they may have held onto Highland traditions and culture. This is around the time of claudeum more. Uh true?
Speaker 6: Or he could have been Jewish. Would be a kicker, wouldn't that mean.
Speaker 4: If he was Southern Scottish he may have been more of the English side. But even still you're talking Anglican Church. You're talking, yes, I mean Solomon's not a name you typically hear from that region. That's true.
Speaker 5: Oh, hold on, I just searched it up. The al or Ozel, however, you as a e l if you look it up. It is a Hebrew word meaning made by God. It's a Hebrew name, but it is It is initially described in the Book of Enoch a l as a fallen angel in the Book of Enoch, Right.
Speaker 4: That's what Which is that? That's another one? But yeah, right, Isaiah, I think was the angelic name. Did he become Isazel when he fell? Or is those two separate ones? Honestly I lose track.
Speaker 6: Boy, I can't remember that, but I do. I do know that the one was fallen and he's obviously this is one symbol on some of the Leman's that he had, and these are calling down specifically to specific things, you know. He he's calling down so certain things, and even on one of his other things that he has, like when you go to the knife, which are all magic practitioner tools. And I don't really give a shit, like if they want to practice magic, knock yourself out. Don't here, but quit lying to sweet old grandmas that just seem they're going to heaven, like just say the truth, you know, and and maybe they would have more people like who knows. But when they're talking about the seal and intelligence of Mars, when you're it sounds like nothing right there. Okay, that just sounds like okay, big deal. Intelligences are demons, they're they're lower level. And so when you're talking about this stuff in solomonic magic and you're talking about grimoires and you're talking about all this stuff, and I am not look, I am a researcher, but I am not the all knowing on the doctor. Steven Skinner has an amazing book on this stuff. He has multiple books on this stuff. You know, check it out. It's great. But like you'll understand more from those things or just you know, read other the lesser keys of Solomon and the greater but it scares people. So I mean, if you want to look at those ones, it do.
Speaker 5: But look this this dagger. This is something that you know is often used within witchcraft and magic all along. It isial, it's in its ceremonial name. Whi's uh. It's a double sided or it's the knife that is sharp on both on both sides, right, But it's called an antheme. They use that almost like a magical wand so to say yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, sacrifice is depending on the vibe.
Speaker 6: He was known to sacrifice not only dogs, but sheep and different things to bleed around the circle to summon the treasure angels.
Speaker 4: So I mean Smith was, oh wow, okay.
Speaker 6: I've heard a lot since I chatted to you guys. I wished I had the picture of Mammon on here on the mam and seal and then the Melkezedic seal. If you want to pull it up, do Melkezedic Priestood Seal LDS and then do the seal of Mammon on the later Lesser and Greater keys.
Speaker 4: Sacrificing sheep is one thing. Did you say dogs?
Speaker 6: Dogs he killed? Yep?
Speaker 4: Fuck Joseph smith Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was bad. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yo, I don't have many rules in life, but don't fuck with the dogs man.
Speaker 6: Hot dogs. You're right, it's literally the.
Speaker 4: Reason, like okay, multiple people do that.
Speaker 6: Like man, it's.
Speaker 5: Literally the reason why John Wick became a thing. You fuck with the dog dude, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm telling well, then they they practice mirror magic. This is the mirrors that I described to you guys the last time, but I didn't have a photo of that. Go on forever creating a portal. They know what they're doing. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: The more I learn, I'm like, listen, the top three percent, they know, they know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Many a changing room has just many portals. Yes, yeah, naked people just in it. It's wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy to me. I'm like, that's actually the altar you lean over right here when you're getting married with the mirrors like that, While you're leaning over an altar saying you're gonna be with somebody for time and all eternity, are you summoning possibly?
Speaker 5: Wow, Well you get married, you know as far as like the uh, holding a mirror up against a mirror and looking at all or making it all look kind of interdimensional or portal like. That is scrying, Like that's a that's a version of scrying that essentially you would be you would look into. There's many different kinds of scrying. There's not only one kind, but one of the ways would be mirror magic, where essentially you stare into like a little handheld mirror or something like that, and supposedly if you stare into a mirror long enough in a very dimly lit room, your mind or your eyes or something will start to play tricks on you and you'll start to see like crazy shit happen around.
Speaker 6: You night, John d Yeah, like a Kelly right, like just like all of that too. Yes, And then this one I found really curious, Like you know, okay, I'm gonna say this is conjecture. This is again my mind going wild. But you see, Okay, So whenever you're working with a spirit, and this is a pentacle and a pentagram, but this has the seal around it naturally with the window, it's actually sealed. And when they're sealed like that, you're commanding. You're commanding something, you're not asking, you're not saying, hey, Gabriel, come help me out or something something like that. You're saying you will do this, and then this one is more open, you know, and also it's inverted. So what if you know, there's there's certain things that mean certain things. And when I was looking these up, I was like, Okay, so we bring all these names and we do all this stuff in the temple, and then you know, we go in these mirrors and we make these portal things and whatever we're doing here. But what if the one is commanding the spirits to come, because that's a command, and then they're locking them in there with all these.
Speaker 5: Names, it could be well as far as and you know, I look into a bunch of magic and divination and all that kind of shit, and what I've learned is is that typical like magic practitioners. I'm not saying, you know, I'm sure there's Jacob believes that the majority of the real magic practitioners are calling upon Satan, which I guess there are a there's a lot, there's a I'm not gonna say a majority, but there is a high percentage of people that are using it for sutanic witchcraft and whatnot. But typically a magic practitioner, whenever they're using the pentagram, it's not necessarily to call upon the dark Lord. It's only when you invert it like that and you have it upside down, because how it goes is is that the pinnacle, like typically like a traditionally upright kind of start, has the one point pointing towards you know, up or God or Heaven or whatever, right, But whenever you have it down, you're essentially pointing to Hell and you're calling upon those deities. And so they say, like, you're opening up a fucking portal of which these entities are not looking out for your best interests. But I guess if you're trying to call upon that for you know, evil means and stuff like that, I mean, hey, I guess you need all the help you can get.
Speaker 6: But then what if it's all the work and the necromancy happening with all this dead people's stuff the mo Mormons do in there. You know, we're baptizing for the dead, we're marrying for the dead, We're doing all this for the dead, and then they're trapped there. Why these people think they're actually helping their family members, but actually it's harnessing it's a huge loose grab for the freaking top the top percentages that know what it's for.
Speaker 5: Definitely lush gathering, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 6: And because what is the profit of the church called profit seer and revelator, Well, what does necromancy get you? Revelation? He's one hundred years old, he's part of school in bones. Like come on, you know, there's some things that you're just like, really, this one's too easy, you know what I mean? Yeah, like not with him, Like this is one of the signs we make in the temple and right here and look at the hand. Okay, Jona that you might catch this. I'll go to the next. But like it's I mean, come on.
Speaker 4: So it's supposed to mean Typhonian.
Speaker 6: Typhonion, and and that's this is older than the Oto. Mormonism is older than the Oto, so it has to be more ancient. But that's why I always do the conjecture about Martinism, not necessarily that they're doing I mean, I don't know nefarious things, but there are This is a real Martinist picture. Now they are darker practitioners, they say they are. I mean they don't care. I mean whatever. They don't necessarily work for darkness. I'm just saying like they do what they do.
Speaker 5: So I actually have never been logistic. I've never looked into the Typhonian kind of stuff, but I'm looking at it here. The Typhoni in Order, previously known as the Typhonian Ordo Temple orientis oh TiO.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's not quite. That's a little newer than Joseph Smith was, so this would be something that they gathered from. I believe Cabbala.
Speaker 4: Probably Typhonius Oto would be your boy. Alistair Crowley, right.
Speaker 6: But he's too young, so joseph smyths too old.
Speaker 4: But Joseph Smith was eighteen hundreds Alistair Crowley's popping off early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 6: But Joseph Smith was also called the Moonchild by Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 5: So indeed, Wow, they have a book here called it's written by somebody named Peter Lavenda, and it's called the Dark It's called The Dark Lord. H. P. Lovecraft, Kenneth Grant, and the Typhonian tradition in magic. The name of that book is called the Dark Lord. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Lavenda wrote one called It's about Joseph Smith. He wrote a Joseph Smith book. Peter Lavenda wrote a Joseph Smith book. I can't remember if it's called the Beast in the Prophet or if it's called it's something like that. Just put in Joseph Smith, peterlev and it'll probably come up. But yeah, I've been reading lots lots of books because it's for this.
Speaker 5: You got to the uh, Peter Lavenda book on Joseph Smith is called the Angel and the Sorcerer. There it is holy ship. That is crazy.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and the last two things I brought for fun because you guys mentioned it and I was like, oh, you didn't see these pictures. This is the new Secretary of Defense. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's the Baphomet sign. Like I'm sure Jonathan probably might have seen it.
Speaker 4: Wait, which one right here?
Speaker 6: These crosses right on his chest? Look at up?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, the one on his chest that's the Jerusalem cross that was used during the during the Crusades.
Speaker 6: Not with all of them in that pattern.
Speaker 4: There's like that cross with the four like that that was used in a Jerusalem during the Crusade.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, I mean even still the Crusades is you know, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then this one made me giggle even more.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, what is going on with this fucking handshake?
Speaker 6: Dude? This is this is.
Speaker 5: Trump and Biden shaking hands. I guess after he became president elect. Is this a newer picture?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm good with that. I'm good with that. Listen now, pe the.
Speaker 6: Real sign of the lion's paw.
Speaker 4: Look at the hand do you see? All right? Pause, Jonathan. Have you ever seen the show Pawn Stars?
Speaker 5: Of course I have.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you realize how they shake their hand after a deal every single time? There is a method to this madness. It's a thing that businessmen do. They go for the top, grab on the handshake. They never go straight at the person as a sign of equality and respect. Right, they come on top because when it's all said and done, they're on top, and it's like they're in the dominant position. They just made the deal with you. You didn't make the deal with them, right.
Speaker 6: That's also so Look at his hand, his other hand. It almost if it was inside his jacket, it would be perfect.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Agree, But look, Donnie t is the business man. He knows how to shake someone's hand like he's on top. Why in the fuck did he take the lower position to sleepy Joe? And he's also a sign of respect of passing the torch? Or was this what is look at him his whole body language. This is an undergrad This is a planned undergrab.
Speaker 5: Not only is it the undergrabbed handshake, he's pointing at Biden while he's shaking his hand.
Speaker 6: No, that's the true sign. That's a premasonic sign. That's called the true sign of the lit or the lion's paw or some lions paw. I know because it's a Mormon one too. It's the lion's paw.
Speaker 4: Oh damn. I do want to shake people's hands, though sometimes by accident, sometimes I go in for the grab. My finger like gets caught on that tin right down.
Speaker 6: But down in there, yeah, down in there, he's in his sleeve. And look at Joe's ll on the other side.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I just like there's a lot going on here. Yeah, I just looked this up. The lion's paw handshake, according to the Freemasons, is a specific group or a specific grip used to raise a brother.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It's also seen as a symbol of strength. In the ancient times, the lion was a symbol of strength, courage, majesty, and fortitude. The Egyptians believe that the strength of the animal on a chair would be passed on to the person sitting in it.
Speaker 4: What does this have to do with would Trump?
Speaker 5: Why would Trump shake his hand that way? That's I don't get it, Like you know, you always hear he's just he's just shitting on him all the time. Why would you give him a respectful handshake like that?
Speaker 6: Well, and why he's got the hidden hand underneath too, Like that's just so.
Speaker 4: Such a here. He didn't beat Joe, he beat Kamala. Joe's on the way out, you know what I'm saying. He's concerned. He started at Joe, but then he checked out mid race. He's like, oh, well, all right, cool. See he hadn't been on his radar for a minute. At this point. They're just the changing of the guards, so to speak. There's no beef between these two. Hell, Joe doesn't even understand what year he's in. Let alone, who he's probably talking to.
Speaker 5: For it depends on which Joe it is, right right right, we're talking to Jim Carrey Joe, you know, Like, which one are we talking about? But what it is is it is interesting though, because if they are all in on it, like the conspiracy theorist have have been, you know, claiming all along, and we get this guy who we believe is not part of that same kind of organization. That is oh man, that is guy unfortunate.
Speaker 6: This guy has a heart on to build the Third Temple. Two ps.
Speaker 5: Why why are people so excited to bring about the end times? I don't get that.
Speaker 6: And Trump has a replica arc of the Covenant and his merrill arga.
Speaker 5: An exact replica, as a matter of fact, the same.
Speaker 4: I have that one day. I swear to God.
Speaker 5: Well, the guy who built it, he took like thirteen years to build it exactly precise. And and also the tour was placed inside of it. So there's that weird.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you guys, like there's there's a lot going on. And I'll tell you guys, my husband is a huge trumpere. He's so excited, my mom is excited, like they've been oppressed for so long. And I'm just like in the corner like rocking he Gelian dialectic and just like.
Speaker 4: We're still riding that train right now. To be honest, with you as a post to taking over.
Speaker 6: No, No, I get that best situation, but I mean I get that part, but I'm just over there going they're all it's all the same, Like I don't know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean, are we possibly dealing with another Bush and Carry kind of situation where they're really working together. They're a part of the same brotherhood. There's been a one singular plan all along. But they're just trying to basically put on a show for the masses. That's worst case scenario.
Speaker 6: It's very spooky. This one was really that one really got me. My friend sent it to me and then I sent him the templar one and he just sent back, oh my hell or something. And I was like, oh, I get it. I get it. Like I don't even know, but I do know this. The Mormons, in the Catholics and all of them together, you know, they're definitely People are always like, oh, it's gonna be a one world religion. I'm like, wake up, it's already here, you know, Like you guys be afraid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people were shitting on Brandon Kroll and I just want to throw it out there, like, look, even I disagreed with Brandon Kroll, And to be honest, like that's not necessarily my flavor of how to look at a lot of this stuff. But I mean, it is interesting if that really is the case. Got you got him having the Arc of the Covenant, you got the coin made in Israel talking about how he's the Savior, I mean.
Speaker 6: Temple templar guy.
Speaker 5: Oh man, my gosh.
Speaker 6: And so I don't know what's going on, but I do know this, Like, I mean, what what does it say like in the last days? Okay, the whole thing is is like they they can't just bring the Antichrist. What has to happen. They have to beg for it. They have to want it.
Speaker 5: Oh damn that if that is one of the greatest tricks of all time. If that's if that's what Trump represents, I hope not.
Speaker 6: You know, I still have some faith. I mean, I'm so black pilled that I'm always like everybody's lying, Like I mean I think that everybody's also a serial killer, and you know whatever, But like once.
Speaker 4: You get that mad, you know, listen to this. I just checked out your boy. By the way, the new Secretary of Defense allegedly maybe if this happens. Is a guy named Pete heg Seth. His tattoo is actually brought up on the Wikipedia. In twenty twenty, HeiG Seth volunteered as one of the up to twenty five thousand now National Guard troops authorized by the Pentagon to be put on active duty to protect the inauguration of President Joe Biden on January twentieth, twenty twenty one, but was one of twelve soldiers removed from that mission. He set attributed his removal from the assignment to a Jerusalem Cross tattoo, which is just a Christian symbol. So he believes that his Jerusalem Cross tattoo is actually the reason why he was pulled from the detail to guard Biden during his inauguration. Now that's interesting.
Speaker 6: And it's right over his heart, bro.
Speaker 4: Like damn too.
Speaker 6: And then you check that Baphamett sign. I'm gonna send it to you because it's super good.
Speaker 4: Go for it. The Bapha Mets sign name after the Crusades they took it into It's like saying the wikiped the which symbol of the five pointed star is evil? It's like, are you using it for evil?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: They took a good symbol and used it for evil.
Speaker 6: That's gotcha, gotcha. Okay, so it is the same same symbol. Okay, I got what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I didn't know. I thought you meant it wasn't the.
Speaker 4: Right No, even the Rows of Crucians used this. The Martins, yeah this like yeah for sure, and all of them claimed it gets It's really the Middle Ages were a wild fucking time. They kept blending esoteric traditions and alchemy and and mysticism with the Catholic Church and with the traditions of old and the true religion, which actually was just yeah, I know, it was a mess.
Speaker 5: There's power, there's power in symbolism. There's power in sigils, Like you know, you can always take something good and bastardize it. The Swaska. Everybody knows that, right, Like it was traditionally just a sign of the stars, and you know, the the motion of the universe around us, basically the passage of time. And so I don't know, like it's you can always bastardize something.
Speaker 6: If he's a Zionist that wants to be building the Third Temple, I mean that's.
Speaker 4: Kind of yeah, I don't know, about that another thing I wasn't gonna get on my chest. I was thinking more like on my hand. Like right here, something right? I told you about that priest that I met that went to Jerusalem and got a tattoo by that Christian tattoo shop.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, so all right.
Speaker 4: So the group that I'm part of, they go to Jerusalem every couple of years or so to like check out the old sites and the church where Jesus apparently the sepulcher and all these things. Right, And so I was talking to this priest who's a member, and I saw you had a hand tatt and I was like, yo, father, just quick question here, what's up with a You don't usually see a Catholic priest with a hand tattoos. I feel like there's a deep story here. It's like, went on that pilgrimage to Jerusalem and went to the Christian neighborhood and that's been there for seven hundred years, And there's a tattoo shop that has been owned by the same family for seven hundred years and they do tattoos in the traditional way. So I got this tattoo, and I'm like, that is the most badass tattoos store I've ever heard, and it's just basic line work. It's not crazy. I'm like, I want to get that. That looks so sick.
Speaker 6: It is. It is cool if I wasn't worried about him, you know, building the Third Temple with the red heifers already waiting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you see that happen eventually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But you see that, and then you see all the excitement within fucking net and Yahoo's face and he's posting about it on Instagram. Thank god we got Trump back. And it's like, you know, all of the people that are pointing at Trump being controlled by the Jews might not be that crazy.
Speaker 6: I know, at least, Yeah, what if they're just all in the same. They're in the rich people club, I know that much, you know. I mean, rich people don't care about broke people. And I do think it's funny to Brandon Croll's point, and I love Brandon, I will say this is you know, Trump has some odd things, like he named one of his casinos Atlantis, Like there's just a lot.
Speaker 4: You know, had a Cabala instructor growing up that he quoted. That's a real life thing that happened.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to make of him, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And then there was what was his his dad or his grandfather was Frederick christ Trump?
Speaker 6: Yes? Mary was Mary?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, like it's Sam.
Speaker 4: I mean, as we could be Smith's yeah, Mary, we could.
Speaker 5: Be talking about we could be talking about people who are groomed up to these positions. And isn't that crazy to think that Trump is that guy. I'm not going to start shitting on him. But look, I think that as conspiracy theorists, we can't just automatically buy into everything that, you know, because the guy that we wanted to win, you know, we're just gonna blindly follow him. I don't think you blindly follow fucking anybody, And I think I think that if you do, you are being led to the slaughter. And so I think that it is our duty if we see something sketchy with Trump who maybe were on his side, that we should be we should be calling it out right, like that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: Accused of writing Trump's dick all the time, we are not doing our jobs as conspiracy theorists if we do not make sure we look at it from all angle. Brother, this is how we do.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm just skeptical but hopeful. How about that? Like, I'm hopeful, sure, but I'm skeptical for sure because I just think that we've been in such a weird position for so long now, right, Like it's scary. It's almost scary to have hope at this point. Like, frick, I don't know, groceries need to go down, I know that much I did.
Speaker 4: That was a solid frick drop. Haven't heard one of those in a while.
Speaker 6: That happens a lot in Utah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And what's the other one? I can't remember. That's the best one, Yeah, frick.
Speaker 5: Well, we went on to that one radio show. Remember it was called What the Frick?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I thought it was a really cool name for a radio show. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to work with this guy. His last name was Frick and.
Speaker 6: Is good too.
Speaker 5: Yeah damn, that's like that's like kid cussing right there.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy. I don't hear the word crap a lot anymore because like, I don't use it. I usually use shit, which just as my normal dialect. And then I heard some kids say it, and I was like, oh, yeah, that's a word I could totally just use that. It's so much cleaner, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what the crap? It needs to come back?
Speaker 4: What the crab? What is all this crap?
Speaker 6: Shooting the crap doesn't sound as good as shooting the ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one flows better. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess it's time and place.
Speaker 6: But you know, you want to know something funny. I talked to this guy from England and he's like, I said something, and he I said, don't say the S words, you know, and he's like, oh, cunt, And I'm like, yeah, I don't think Americans like that word. And then I said, so, what word do you not like? And he said, fanny means yeah. See, yeah, he was dying. He turned all red.
Speaker 4: In Trump's language is to be grab her by the fanny, and they would have lost their fucking minds, dude. But in America and over there, they call each other cont all the time. I say it on and it's like, before you lose all your lady listeners, like WHOA. If a lady listener to this show, I doubt she's gonna get offended by the word getting dropped from time to time. If I am offending anybody, then deepest apologies, but also it's my fature. Do you know where you are language.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you do know where you are right, You're in the grown ups house.
Speaker 4: So no doubt. Please don't play us for children or those with weak years. I feel like that disclaimer wasn't needed, but like, let's go ahead and do it.
Speaker 6: I said it first. If any ladies come at you, guys like I said it first, So.
Speaker 4: I'm a straight up from now on. If that happens to be, like yo, check HEII love with that in your your your bullshit privilege.
Speaker 6: Thomas always says Heidi is not the Mormon as far as swearing, She's the cuss She's the bad one. And I'm like, yeah, I'll take it. It's fine.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean, look, you're the anarchist. You're supposed to be saying words that, you know, kind of ruffle some feathers.
Speaker 6: I mean, I was raised by a biker and a trucker.
Speaker 4: So I mean that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course your cousin like a fucking sailor, like a biker. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 6: My brother was a sailor, so you know it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Right. Wait, wait, what your mom or your dad was the biker or the trucker because now I have to ask.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so my grandma was the good Mormon one, and then my grandpa was actually a one percenter.
Speaker 4: Which club if you don't mind me asking, the Sundowners Sundown the Sundowners that's a that's a Hell's Angel support club, is it not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep. And my uncle was the secretary. Like they're not riding anything. Well maybe body location, I don't know, but he's passed away. I'm not screwing him over so he's gone now. Yeah, so they were wild and that was actually why I was like, maybe I should be a good Mormon because my grandma's not going to jail every week, so let's do that over there. That seems good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, then your dad was the trucker.
Speaker 6: My dad was in prison. That was my grandpa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was the.
Speaker 6: Yes trucker one percenter, and my uncle was the sundout or so it's kind of you know, it's all over the board, but also like it made for a colorful upbringing.
Speaker 4: It builds character.
Speaker 5: There you go, I would say, So it makes sense that you are the way you are with your your lineage if you will.
Speaker 6: There you go, Yeah, right, you gotta be. You gotta let your own self figure it out. Like I mean, I know, I didn't want to be as stuffy as my grandma. I was like, ah, not like that though, you know what I mean, like be good, but not that good.
Speaker 5: You got a yolo from time to time, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, language only plus I like gangster rap. I still do I know Diddy? I know, I know, but gangs No, but everybody he talks about. I'm listening in my car the other day. I'm like listening to Nelly and he says, and we did what we had to do for country grammar to sell, and then I went, oh, I got to change the channel now.
Speaker 4: Which, like, first of all, that's a banger. It would have regardless he ain't had to do shit to it.
Speaker 6: Man, it's sad.
Speaker 5: I could see Nelly being a punk. I mean I could see that.
Speaker 6: He said he was. He did what he had to do, right, I'm like, but fifty cent, you know, I didn't work with him. That's probably why he wore the bulletproof best solid is all the time, because he didn't want to get killed. Because he said, no, right.
Speaker 4: He has already been shot before the streets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was like bring it. I'm not doing shit kissed my ass.
Speaker 4: There was a feed in the state clean on it. Uh. I would is Drey been named doctor dre Uh?
Speaker 6: I don't know, because.
Speaker 5: Gray it depends on what list you're looking at. It's like the Epstein list the Diddy list. There's a lot of different lists floating around. There's no way of confirming which list is correct.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason why I'm asking is because you gotta look at the era, right, because Diddy was basically he was Biggie's bitch, let's just be honest about yeah. Yeah, And at that time, you had the East West battle going down, you had Snoop that was popping off. NWA was already a thing, right, So like, I don't know if when that deal was made, if members of NWA got wrapped up in the Diddy shit or were they kind of off doing their own things, building their careers so that when that deal was offered, it was like, nah, dude, on the West Coast, we don't play that game because Diddy was East Coast hardcore. But then you look at his lift, you see his portfolio, and it clearly the East West beef died. Right then you had the South side the dirty rap startup, and you had Shytown that started doing its own thing, and it just wrap generally evolved over time. But you look at who was there in the foundational section of it. When the Tupac biggie shit died off, Diddy was the one left standing, you know. So it's like at that point is when that pinnacle moment happened where allegedly those three other agencies called certain rap groups together to a meet and said, hey, y'all are gonna push guns, violence and anti government shit to your people that you're gonna make a lot of music about that, and they just roll with it and did He might have started his ship there, who knows.
Speaker 5: Look, I don't think that there's any difference now, knowing what I know and the research that we've done, I don't think there's any difference between fucking Hu Tupac and Little Nasex. I think that they're basically the same people raised in different times in order to usher in certain other connections because and even like I don't buy any of that old rap uh like people that were all that beef, I don't buy any of it because if you look at how these people were like first of all, there was whenever we went to Bohemian Grove, there was a There was the woman comedian that's you know, allegedly been kicked out of everywhere, right, and she made the talking about Biggie where basically in one of his lyrics he said that he loved his girl so much that that he'd suck, uh, suck her daddy's dick. Right, It's like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 4: But then you look at the dish track that Tupac dropped, right, and like the way he called him out and the way that Biggie called him out, and they're like the beef was real at least if it was only industry just to make sales happen. We're talking a little machine gun Kelly trying to smack Well, No, no, no, no machine gun Kelly trying to smack Eminem was punching way out of his weight class. These were two that were like equal. Uh. This would be like Kendrick Lamar, who do he beef with recently? Not Jake Cole, he Drake Drake. Uh well, okay, people will say that that was a fair comparison, but like Drake is not a rapper. I hate to break it to people. But no, uh but yeah, okay, something along those lines to where it was like at least contemporaries of the same, you know, they were seen as in the same weight class.
Speaker 5: I think all that shit was a work. Like, to to put it into wrestling terms, there's working and then they're shooting. Work is like, you know, you're trying to beef up, beef it up for the for the entertainment. You know, it's it's just it's not real. But a shoot is something that would be all right, this fight is happening in real life. They really are beating the shit out of each other. I think all of that was a work. Bro If you think about it, it really plays into the hand perfectly as to what the organizations were using these people to create. Like all right, well, if if you really think you got some real gangsters up in here and they're slinging drugs and they're fucking hoes and you know what I mean, they're they're getting drunk and shit, and they're meanwhile, meanwhile, meanwhile, in order to get to the position that they had to, they had to bend over, Like does that not just discredit everything that they've ever done and said, and that's why I think that it's all just it's all for show, Like, I don't buy it.
Speaker 6: Here's my thing. Here's why I think they might all be one club because Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogger friends and I'm like, she went to prison and didn't say ship.
Speaker 4: That's why toes down the whole time, didn't drop.
Speaker 6: One name, that's right. And then on top of it, they're all hooking together. I did a show on this through philanthropic purposes because they all were doing it. And that's why Kate Spade got taken out and what's his name? Oh, my husband's gonna kill me. Chris Cornell and and the chef Anthony Boarding and all those people died of suicide, like right together in a row. And you're like, wait, what, you know what's happening over here? If they were all working on exposing that that they weren't using that for the right purposes.
Speaker 5: So allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 6: Allgedly we're all full of shit. I don't even know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that's then, yeah, I mean it's definitely sketchy. The whole Paul Walker thing and Chester Bennington and you know, allegedly they were all working on exposing the child sex trafficking network and stuff like that. I don't know, I just feel like, you know, there's always people that die where they were about to do something. That everybody's always about to do something, And it's like, I feel like, if you're going to be exposing, you're not gonna announce that you're gonna expose before you actually expose. That's fucking stupid.
Speaker 6: No, there's some stupid people. No, don't you know the people that I'm gonna kick your ass at three pm, three pm, I'm kicking your ass. No, there's too many people that are crazy and stupid.
Speaker 5: Some people aren't just yeah, a little two cocky that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, smart people would keep it in their pocket be like, you know, I'm just gonna bring that to you when I'm ready and then that's it. But like some people want the whole school there.
Speaker 5: You know, Well, let's let's look at it this way. I mean, you were talking about the Mormon mafia. You think that this translates into old school rap where they're ah, you know, there's some uh, some schedules things.
Speaker 6: This. I will say this about the Mormons and the mafia that continues to this day. A lot of these companies with Howard Hughes live on and a lot of it's all money, and it's big money. And when you're talking about money, it becomes a different thing, because I think the gangster stuff was also about like bride right, But these guys want to be on the DL. They don't want that. But I will say this, they're all working for one thing and they and Joseph Smith tried to bring this about. And the Polygamist still do this to this day. Is they live a more communistic life. Everything goes to the prophet. It was like a one world order. It was called the Order of Enoch if anybody wants to look it up. But he wasn't supposed to have read the Book of Enox, so they don't want to talk about that. But like that was something that he really did. And that was why Warren Jeff's lost his ass. And I just talked to his ex wife sixty fifth one of his wives the other day, Brielle Decker, and that's coming out soon. But that was why she got his house was because you know, it was all all to him, the whole everything was his. It wasn't like like anything belonged to anyone else, nothing belonged to anyone but him. So she was able to like go after him hardcore, which she should have. He kept her hostage for six years, so no is there any.
Speaker 4: Have everything owned by the company or something. It was all to him directly, directly.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: And they were drugging her. She ran away twice, like, I mean, she didn't even have shoes on, and she ran away in the snow and her shows out and it's called a prisoner of the prophet and it I mean it is something like it is.
Speaker 4: It is something we need to get her on.
Speaker 6: She's great, Yeah, I bet she would. I'll tell her.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean she's great, yeah, Heidi. I mean you poked us up with a couple of great guests, and you know, we got another one coming on here soon. We have to schedule that one. But you know, I think that a lot of our a lot of our interests and a lot of our you know, just curiosities are kind of guiding us down the same road, and that is, you know, the journey to truth. To shout out another podcast that we've had on. But like you know, we're all just searching for what the answers actually are, not the manipulated ones, not the not the veiled coverings ones where there's still people kind of orchestrating all of the different strings and and shit like that. We all just want to really get down to the bottom of it. And it's a fucking deep abyss and it can be scary. But at the same time, would you rather It just goes to question like would you rather know? Or are you okay being asleep? I think that's the main question, you know, because they say that the hardest people to really shake up from this mess. It's like it's impossible to wake somebody up who's pretending to be asleep. And I feel like there's a lot of people who that way. But you know a lot of people are really opening up that third eye and seeing this stuff for really what it is. And you know, Heidi, that's that's that's why we appreciate all the deep dives that you do, and especially your experience within the Mormon community.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you. I I have fun with it, and I mean I study other things too, like I'll go off on tangents here and there, but you know, I just I think that truth is important. I've always been a person that's really I hate lies. I hate lies. Like the number one way to piss me the fuck off is lie to me, Like I hate it. Like even if you walk straight up to somebody and you're like, I hate you, Like that's more honest. I'll take it, you know what. I wouldn't do that, But like if somebody did that to me, I'd respect it. I'd be like, okay, well, and then I'd laugh. I'd be like, okay, I'm gonna go cry well talking about it.
Speaker 4: I would laugh talking about truth and cutting through the lies. I have another question which I'm not sure if you answered this, and if you did, I apologize. You said that there was like five or six different quote unquote handwritten wills that came from the quote unquote. So what was the final verdict on this? Are they still trying to fight it? Who got what percentage? Because as we're talking about all these businesses that are still around owned by LDS and all these things, how much did the LDS church actually receive from him? Is there understood these days or where we at?
Speaker 6: So mostly what happened was because there were so many wills that were brought forth not just for the church, there was only one for the church, but like a gas station guy, some weird like all these weird things. Oh, it's a crazy story. And all these people came forward with these wills, but they couldn't like substantiate any of them. And so after some time they found some cousin of his it's like his eleventh cousin or some crazy shit, and they were like, look, you're related enough and nobody else wants it. You want to do it, and you have to organize and be over all of these it's not just like money. It's like you gotta now you have to be a businessman for the rest of your life, and you have to move and all this stuff. And he wasn't sure at first. He was like, oh my gosh, I never even met him. I never even met the guy. And they were like, well, do you want to do it or not? And so he did and that's where the money went. But they did give tiny slivers which ended up to be quite some money, not to the church per se, but to these people. And these people, funny enough, they're on reality shows. They're still really wealthy. Like there's the other the secret lives of Mormon wives. There's four or five people in there where I recognize those last names. Those are like Mormon royalty. Those aren't normal people. They are staging some stuff and I don't know why they're doing that, but like it makes it makes you wonder. It's like, oh, what's that about.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of flaunting.
Speaker 4: It seems like, yeah, yeah, wonders found this eleventh cousin of his. Who do we know in this equation of chicanery that is really good at digging up genealogical lineag? Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, the Mormons are the one that make the rules, so I mean they can make anybody, so.
Speaker 4: You know, to secure that, to make sure their sliver was a little thicker than the rest.
Speaker 6: Hey, who knows, who knows? Because they can modify any of it, that's for sure. Maybe it was a plant the whole time he's surrounded by a ton of CIA people. I don't trust any of it, to be honest, you.
Speaker 5: Know, no, I don't buy it. Well, look, Heidi, you are great. We love having you on here. We definitely can't wait a whole entire year until we get you back on again. If this is any cult members first time ever hearing you, which probably a lot of them since it has been a year. Can you kind of, you know, guide them to your show and all of your things and stuff.
Speaker 6: You bet, and thank you so much for having me on guys. I always love talking with you guys. It's fun. It's not just like a presentation. We have fun. So at least I love that.
Speaker 5: Thank you the best kind of conversations.
Speaker 6: Yes, love that, And I am Heidi Love I'm everywhere that podcasts are served. I do have my own website now on Filtered ricepodcast dot com, and that will hook you to the newest episodes. I do have a Patreon and for five bucks a month you get two extra shows and they're different. They're all about murders, Mormons, and Mayhem. So like we did Ted Bundy because Ted Bundy was a Mormon. Also Israel Keys was a Mormon. We just did an unknown Case from here that was a missing person and she was this it's really weird, like has a creepy demonic laugh in it. And her name was Kaylin Louder And that one's really good. It's weird. It's almost like there's they said, oh, she must have been schizophrenic. But you can hear her on the phone and the creepy laugh in the background. It sounds like a Halloween toy or something. Is scary, but all that kind of fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, well that is amazing. I highly advise all the good cult members to go check Heidi out. She is always on top of it as far as her detailed work and trying to get to the core of all of this. And I love it. I love having you all. Will definitely do it again, so Abigail, I mean Heidi, we will. We're looking forward to the next time.
Speaker 6: But in Jonathan's gonna remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, husband, sister Abigail, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, And I hope you call it just like that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: Yes, But look, this was great and until next time. This was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, surely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 9: No better off that.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that see Ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult