Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host Semi at the Fay and I'm Dead Bowen and in this week's episode, we're going to be talking about remote viewing. Now, this is a topic that we have addressed a couple of times on the show, and we did a deep dive into it about I don't know seven eight years ago, but we thought it would be interesting to revisit it because the history of remote viewing is absolutely fascinating and some of the things that remote viewers have been able to do we can't wait to share with you. And then we're going to get into how you can start practicing remote viewing in your own life. Now, I first got fascinated with this whole concept when I read Annie jacobson book Phenomenon. So I'm going to mention some books you can check out at this topic interest you, But that's the one I think we would recommend everyone begin with because it really gets into the history of how the United States government used remote viewing and some of the phenomenal things that came out of that. What I really like about remote viewing is that it really does prove that intuition works and that everybody can do it. It's generally defined as the ability to acquire accurate information about a distant or non local place, person, or event without using your physical senses or any other obvious means. So let's be clear, though it's not astral travel. You are not leaving your body and visiting this location, event, or person. You are simply projecting your consciousness to that situation and perceiving what you can. So you can use remote viewing to locate a person and object or a location. And didn't you have a really cool experience with this?
Speaker 2: I did, Samantha. It was probably one of the coolest things that I've ever experienced in my life. It was absolutely spontaneous. It came out of nowhere, and it truly shifted so much of what I believe is possible in the world. At some point I'll tell the story. But it was like the old fashioned Western TV shows where a scene burns away, you know, and suddenly, out of the fire come these guys on horses coming at you. And although mine wasn't about horses, it was quite different from that. But basically, I was sitting in my den, looking out my sliding glass door at my patio and suddenly I wasn't. I was looking at a whole different location, having a conversation with somebody on the telephone about what I was seeing and smelling many states away. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just think that's a phenomenal experience because you weren't trying to remote you. You were just talking to your friend on the phone about wasn't she She was grieving the loss of someone, and suddenly you were in that person's room in their.
Speaker 2: She had asked me to talk to her on the telephone when she went into her son's room for the first time after he died. The door had been closed, she had not been in the room, and she didn't want to go in by herself, so she asked me if I would talk to her on the phone while she opened the door and went into his room. And in my vision, and that's the only way I know to speak of it, I am standing on the landing in the hallway upstairs in this woman's house, and she opened the door and I could see it and smell it. It was the strangest experience.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if that was spontaneous for you, because it came out of a place of true love and compassion.
Speaker 2: I don't. Oh, I wonder. I mean, I certainly was willing to talk with her as she experienced that for the first time. But it was a bizarre experience. And I described it to her. I mean, I said to her, here's what I'm seeing. And he was as a teenager had collected stolen street sides basically, And I said, good Godic, what are you going to do with all of that? She said, you can see that? And I said, oh, yeah, let me describe the wallpaper to you. And I did, Oh, it's just amazing, just bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well bizarre. But also, like I said, I think that was rooted in love and compassion and desire. You had a true desire to hold space and be there for your friend, and you were, so I think having that impetus that reason is really really important as a foundation for any work, but especially intuitive work. Okay, let's go over some of the historical background stuff. First of how remote viewing got started as a point of research in our country. The US government began researching the power of the mind and the unconscious going back to the nineteen twenties and thirties, when the government started studying non local consciousness in nineteen fifty two, the Department of Defense lectured on the usefulness of using psychics and psychological warfare. And then after World War Two, when information came to light about Hitler's use of parapsychology and occult information, and during the Cold War when we learned about Russia's use of psychic spies. The government began their own experiments in the nineteen sixties, first with Stephen Abrams, but then they started shifting and they worked with Russell Tark. How put off Stephen Schwartz and many others who were asked to work more intensely on studying esp which the CIA prefers to call remote viewing. They worked on this at the Stanford Research Institute called SRII, and they were, without a doubt able to prove that remote viewing works. Now, the CIA spent over twenty five million dollars on this program that they called Project Stargate. And let's talk about some of the results they were able to obtain. They located secret missile sites in Russia, they found terrorist groups in the Middle East, and they even remote viewed the interior of the Chinese embassy in Washington, DC. Stephen Schortz called it distant viewing. When he joined the program in nineteen sixty eight, he tested twenty five thousand people because he wanted to see if there was a personality profile for a good remote viewer, and what he found was that extremely right brained people tend to be better at it, and just as a reminder, right brain people are those who tend to use more of their creative side, have better imaginations, and are really good with language, whereas left brain people are more analytical thinkers who tend to be better at science and math. His findings showed that introverts and extroverts both do well, they just do it differently. Meditators, he said, do exceptionally well. He said, you must develop a discipline for sustained focus. He believes remote viewing as popular because it's a way in which people are opening to use non local consciousness in a way that can be verified. And doing a little deep dive into Stephen Schwortz's work was really really fun for me too, because after he left the program, Schwartz worked with remote viewers to find Cleopatra's Palace Anthony's Palace, one of the Christopher Columbus's ships, and he even used this to help solve some murders. He wrote all about it in his book The Alexandria Project. He said everyone can do it to some degree, and if if you add meditation to it, you'll get quite good. And then he said, you have to suborne sensorial stimuli coming at you. And that is just a fancy way of saying you've got to get rid of the noise and chaos of your daily life to get to the subconscious, the non local consciousness needed for remote viewing. And one of the favorite quotes he always says when people ask him about remote viewing. Whenever anyone will say to him, why does this work? How does it work, He'll always say, we gave the participants permission to be psychic. Isn't that so perfectly stated?
Speaker 2: That's wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's so true because we all are psychic, we all are intuitive. And I think one of the reasons why this program was so successful was because it gave that extra sensory ability validity.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it did. So many people have asked him quote, so, since this program is officially shut down in America, do you think it's still going on in other places? And he said, China, Russia, France, and Japan are still using remote viewers, and he thinks we are too. He says, I suspect it's still going on. He also said precognition is the biggest stumbling block in quantum physics. It can't be explained, and I thought that was really interesting because I love thinking about precognition. Dale Graf also worked with these remote viewers. He worked at Wright Patterson Air Force Base doing trends and forecasts when he was asked to work on Project Stargate. His interest lies in researching consciousness through remote viewing and dreams. His book is entitled Tracks in the Psychic Wilderness, and it's an excellent book. His participants have used remote viewing to catch fugitives.
Speaker 1: You know, I loved that book so much to have that I emailed him and started a little exchange, and he agreed to write a little blurb for my book, The Awake Dreamer.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a really nice man, incredibly intelligent, intimidatingly. So okay, let's shift a little bit and look at some of the psychics that they recruited into this program. One of the first remote viewers that Project Stargate brought in is Ingo Swan. He also has several books out, and a memoir of his life that's also a great read. He's probably best known for remote viewing Jupiter. He described crystalline like rings around the planet years and years before we knew and could prove they existed, and he helped create what he called the Controlled Remote Viewing Program, which the government used to train future remote viewers. He also claims to have remote viewed the Dark side of the Moon, where he says he saw hidden et bases.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be fine to know what the most recent folks who went to the Dark side of the Moon saw?
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot of conspiracy theories about that.
Speaker 2: You bet there are. Isn't that interesting? And he made this prediction? How many years ago? Do we know? A long time ago? Right?
Speaker 1: A long time ago? I believe it was back in the nineteen seventies. How about that I know now? Russell Tark said that one of the best remote viewers he worked with was Pat Price, who was a retired police officer at the time that he joined the program. He has now since deceased, and there's a lot of weird conspiracies around his death as well. In Pat Price's first psychic flash his first input. Russell Tark says he helped discover a Russian weapons factory where they were manufacturing a particle beam weapon to shoot down satellites. Price said, I'm lying on top of a little building. In my mind's eye and my body, I feel that I'm lying on top of a building. The sun is shining, a giant crane is rolling back and forth over my head. And then Price proceeded to draw a picture of the crane atop the building that he visualized. Government satellite photographs later confirmed the legitimacy of the drawing. Tark said, The remarkable part is that when we asked Price to look inside the building and describe what people were doing, he said, they're fabricating a giant steel sphere. The CIA was able to figure out that this was some kind of containment vessel for a particle beam weapon. Three years later, the Soviets rolled this giant sphere out of the building. Its extraordinary, Targ said, And then he added, most of what we have done has still not been declassified.
Speaker 2: And probably not still declassified.
Speaker 1: Right another time, Tark said, we looked in on a failed Chinese atomic bomb test. Ingo's Swan was able to predict that the test would fail three days in a day advance, and that's exactly what happened. They also monitored the health of the American hostages and Iran and were able to accurately predict that one of the very sick people would be released immediately. A few days later, Vice Consul Richard Queen was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and was set free. Another discovery was a down Russian airplane in Africa that had Soviet codes and perhaps an atomic bomb on it. They found it in Africa before the Russians reclaimed it. Even Jimmy Carter commended them for it.
Speaker 2: This kind of big, international, scary stuff is amazing that folks are able to do this and.
Speaker 1: We don't know about it. We don't know about what they're doing and what they're preventing. I find it such a service to the country. That's you know, they're unsung heroes. Basically, let's take our first break and then we'll talk about some more of the amazing remote viewers they trained.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, hi, everybody. I wanted to let you know that I am working on some new courses coming up in the near future. But in the meantime I'm also offering some other things that you might be interested in. For example, on my website you can find links to numerology reports, animal guide reports, and e booklets about guarding with the Spirit of the Plant Kingdom, with working with moon energy, working with the major arcana and crystals. So take a look at my website Stepbowen dot com. And while you're there on my website, i'd love it if you'd subscribe to my free substack and visit. With Merlin's picture on my website homepage, I think you'll like looking at him. Stepbowen dot com. Thanks so much, everybody. Welcome back. So I Sabbeth that I was saying before the break, But things that these folks are able to do just keeps going. One of the psychics they trained, a man named Joe mcgonald, described a Soviet submarine under construction that was five hundred feet long. The intelligence community thought it was crazy because it was three times bigger than any other known submarine. He drew, however, detailed pictures of what it looked like and how it would be launched. It was a Typhoon class submarine, and they were the first ones to discover it a year before it became operational.
Speaker 1: Now one of the most fascinating remote viewers besides Pat Price to investigate is Hella Hammid. Russell targ and how put off were getting really great evidence and proof that this remote viewing actually worked. Oh Russell Tark thought, well, let's pull in a control, someone who's not psychic, someone who doesn't believe in all of this stuff. So they brought in Hella HAMMD and she ended up becoming one of their best remote viewers. I think this is just such a wonderful example because it proves again that we are all psychic and we can all do this when trained.
Speaker 2: I so agree, And I think you know, we've mentioned that one of the things that Pat Price was best known for was when Patty Hurst was kidnapped, he was able to identify the make and model and color of the car that had taken her, and because of the input and intelligence that he gave them, they were able to find her. And that was only declassified fairly recently. Pat Price was also really good at remote viewing, so good that many people think he was a threat to other governments because he was finding all these submarines that the Russians didn't want us to know about he was finding nuclear information. I mean, if you read details about what he was able to do, it's almost unbelievable, and yet it's all documented. It is.
Speaker 1: And what I find interesting. Pat Price died in Las Vegas in nineteen seventy five and it was a heart attack, but a lot of people think he was killed. There's some information that has come out that members of opposing governments had created what was called a heart attack gun. It's a strange little weapon that simulates a heart attack. There's no bullets or anything. It's called a gun because it points something I guess like a laser beam I don't know, at the person's chest and it makes them have a heart attack, and an autopsy it appears it's just a heart attack, and that is what all the forms say Pat Price died from. But there's a lot of speculation that he did not die, and I think that's that's interesting. How put Off was recently interviewed on a podcast. It might have been Sean Ryan's show, and he was talking about how he still has doubts about how Pat Price died or if he died. Now here's an interesting fact. Almost every member of the initial remote viewing team was a scientologist. I thought that was kind of funny to speculate upon, because scientologists have a belief in it's not really confession, but they have to have like we'll call it a mentor where they tell everything to all their secrets. And you know, we've said this on the show a lot. Many of the best mediums are Catholics. George Anderson, John Edward, James Bond, Prague, Theresa Caputo, and on and on. And I've always thought it's because Catholicism is open to the intercession of saints and seeing angels and all of that. But when I heard that all these early remote viewers were scientologists, I thought, hmm. Because one of the techniques outlined in the CIA Manual on Remote Viewing, which anyone can google. It's now been declassified. One of the first steps is clearing your mind. And so what they have remote viewers do before they start on the process is write down anything that's on their mind that day. Anything I've got to do laundry, I've gotta pay bills, my wife is nagging me, i can't stand my boss. Whatever is on their mind, you have to write it all down and then crumple it up and throw it away. And so I just wonder if because scientology has that program of confessing all of your secrets to someone, and you know, Catholics have this belief in confessing to a priest, I wonder if all of this clears some of the psychic clogs or something.
Speaker 2: Well maybe so, because I don't know that when you meditate, but when I sit down, take a deep breath and close my eyes and say, okay, oh, I'm going to meditate, that's when my conscious mind says, you need to do laundry, you need to clean the bathroom. Oh, don't forget to call so and so. I mean, the list goes crazy and I have to consciously say, shut up, I am meditating right right. So that really does make sense that that would be an important thing to do.
Speaker 1: I was recently reading a book on meditation, like Guided Imagery Meditation, and one of the things the author kept emphasizing is writing down before you meditate, like just kind of kind of like the morning Pages from the Artist's Way. But then when you go into the guided meditation, she has you visualize a worry box outside of whatever meditation space you create. In your mind's eye. So if it's by the ocean or a cave or what have you, you imagine a worry box. And again you put any worries in that box and seal it and close it so that you're not taking it into your sacred meditation space. So there's got to be something to that.
Speaker 2: That's a lovely idea. I never thought to do that. Thanks for that, m So this is interesting. When Russell targ was asked if he had remote viewed himself, he said, I once visited a UFO, which was somewhat frightening. I saw an array of bodies lined up under violet light and things that looked like hair dryers. Nobody was around, but it seemed very menacing. I described this to Pat Price, who told me I was in a body storage area and I was lucky I didn't get grabbed.
Speaker 1: That still gives me chills, just right, I know.
Speaker 2: And then Tark says there's the possibility that it might have been an hallucination. I bet he was hoping it was a hallucidier I would be.
Speaker 1: I'm still hoping it is.
Speaker 2: Another interesting story comes out of this program that occurred in nineteen eighty one. When the US general whose name was James Doser, was kidnapped in northern Italy by Red Brigades, remote viewer Joe McGonagall of Vietnam VET was called in. Now, before we tell the story about what he did for General Doser, I have to say a little bit about Joe McGonagall. When they had worked with this program in the nineteen sixties and seventies, they worked with Ingo Swan, Pat Price, Hella Hammad and others, and Ingo Swan kept saying, this can be taught to anyone. Everyone has this stability. It can be taught. And so Russell Tar took that to the government. They got a little bit more money, and then they put together a program to teach this and so what they would do with the soldiers that they would work with like a basic test to see if they had any psychic ability, and then those who scored high were pulled out and were trained to do remote feeling.
Speaker 1: I have to interrupt you real quick here.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Joe McGonagall just recently talk about this, and he was saying that one of the ways they pulled soldiers out is they went to the different branch leaders and they were like, okay, who has kept their head, who has survived in situations where everyone was getting laid off or this program was shutting down, but they kept this one person who sends to use their instincts really, really well, and that's how they chose them. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Oh? It is? Okay? How about that?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: So targ of course says that all these phenomenalis are results, say that indeed, these folks can be trained, that we all have this ability. So Joe McGonagall ended up being one of the star remote viewers. He was just naturally good at it, so he says, when he was called in to help with his kidnapping of General Doser, he was able to name the city. He even drew a streetmap that was about as accurate as you can get. He gave them descriptions of the building where he was being held.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just astounding. And then out of these results, the government then began to work closely with Robert Monroe, who, of course we've talked about a lot on this show.
Speaker 2: He wrote the.
Speaker 1: Famous book Journeys Out of the Body. The government worked with him on the remote viewing program in nineteen eighty four, Joe McGonagall was staying with him, and the US government sent Monroe coordinates of Mars. So this was something Ingo Swan started. He said, you know, just give me coordinates latitude, longitude, and I can tune in and tell you what I need to see. So they were trying to test McGonagall, and so they had Robert Monroe just give him the coordinates of Mars. And when Joe McGonagall remote viewed the coordinates, he described sandy almost metallic looking pyramids. Now he didn't know, like, they don't tell you anything. It's not like, hey, and this remote viewing session, we're going to go off planet. They don't tell you any of that. They just give you the numbers, the coordinates. He doesn't know if it's another general being kidnapped, if it's a missing person, a nuclear side, he doesn't know anything. And he focused on those coordinates and he saw those sandy pyramids, and years later this was proved true. We now know that he was removing the Sadonia region of Mars.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta say something here. I recently taught a course in numerology and sacred geometry, and one of the questions I asked the participants was do you know the latitude and longitude of where you live? Can you rattle those numbers off? And many of the people in the course didn't even know what I meant when I was saying the words latitude and longitude much less than numbers. Now that's here on earth. Like, I bet you, because I know you, Samantha, I bet you don't know the latitude and longitude of your house, do you? No, you have to be an old beach girl with a lot of hurricane history to want to know that information. However, I cannot begin to tell you how one would take numbers and find Mars. That is beyond my comprehension. Me too. So this is just fascinating. Let's take a another break, and when we come back, let's talk about remote viewers working with the stock.
Speaker 1: Market, shall we Yes, Let's see if you can remote view investments and lotto winds.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be fun?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, I'm excited to let you know I've added a guided meditation to my website that teaches you how to recognize and cut negative chords to keep your energy clean, clear and ready to go. As you know, we can form negative chords between x's difficult relationships with family members, bosses, or friends, but also to aspects of our cells that are holding us back. In this guided meditation, you're shown how to intuitively see and sends these negative chords and remove them. For more information, you can read all about it in my latest newsletter, which is all about cutting chords, or you can go to Submitifaye dot com, click the stores tab and scroll down to meditations. And I hope I get to meet some of you this Thursday at Amiteville Apothecare in Long Island, where I'll be teaching my manifesting workshop.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, Welcome back. So Samitha, how many times have people asked us, if you're so psychic, why can't you win the lottery a lot? But the answer for me is, I don't know. I've never played the lottery. I have no idea. But when Russell Tark started promoting his facts and findings and research on this remote viewing stuff, people ask him that as well. So he just tried it to try working on the silver market. So after he departed the US government project Stargate, Tark founded Delphi Associates with remote viewing. They made quite a bit of money on the stock market, in particularly the silver market. They had nine successful hits which yielded money, and then two failures and they stopped.
Speaker 1: I find that really interesting because if you read Edgar Casey's biography, there are about five chapters if I remember correctly, on Casey's dive into the oil market. So people were finding oil in Texas in the twenties and thirties and Edgar Casey was hired by a man to help find good places for oil digs, and he had amazing success. Casey made this man a lot of money. So one of Casey's friends said, well, why can't we do this for ourselves, And they tried, and they didn't have any success. When Casey would try to find oil sites for other people, no problem. When he tried to do it to enrich himself, big problems. So I think that kind of answers the question of why you can't get the lottery numbers, because I think psychic gifts our abilities we all have, but we're supposed to use them to help others, to nurture and grow our soul, to develop a closer connection to the source of all that is, not to get money.
Speaker 2: That interesting. I remember reading about the work that Casey did with oil, trying to find oil for folks and then what happened. And I think he also didn't do real well in real estate. I mean there were problems with what is today the Casey Center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always he was always struggling with finances.
Speaker 2: Absolutely he was. So let's talk about how to do this? How do you remote view The first bit we're going to go over is a kind of general how to, and then we'll have descriptions of how the US government would train people to do remote viewing, so you can see a little bit about how it's different between the two. So one thing you can do this weekend, you can have a friend choose three pictures from a magazine. You want to make sure the pictures are something real, not a cartoon or a picture that something doesn't exist, like a unicorn or a dragon. Ask your friend to pick a scene from nature or picture of a known building, like I don't know, the Chrysler building or the Empire State Building. And they should choose photographs that are very different from each other. So you don't want to pick three things that are similar, like a tennis ball and a basketball. You want three different pictures of three different locations. Don't choose three nature scenes or three architectural photos, so mix it up. Then have them put these photos in three separate envelopes. Quiet your mind, do a meditation that works for you to relax, and you can also imagine a window in your mind opening and see yourself windexing it, cleaning it, opening it up to symbolize that your third eye is clear and awakened and prepared for the section. Then you can pick up one are the envelopes, focus your attention on its content, obviously without opening it. Hold the envelope, close your eyes, breathe, relax, don't push or try for the information. Just relax and accept whatever comes to you. Do your best to avoid second guessing yourself. Don't say, ooh, I think it's the Chrisler building. Oh no, that can't be right. Don't do that. Just just let what comes come. And as you tune in, pay attention to sensory information you're picking up, So not just maybe what you're seeing in your mind's eye, but what you're smelling or sensing or wind blowing or anything of that nature. Remote viewers believe that the unconscious already knows the target, as they call it, the picture that you're trying to tune into. All you have to do is quite your conscious mind enough so that the unconscious can tell you the information you're seeking. That's the key. The answer is already there, just beneath the surface. You just have to quiet your mind to dip down in there and get the answer. Then describe what you're seeing. Don't try to define it or identify it. Just sketch or jot down or say whatever you're seeing. Like for example, if I were doing this exercise, I'm not sure I could readily identify the Chrysler Building. I could identify the Statue of Liberty, but not the Chrysler Building. But I could certainly say, you know, it's very tall, and it's this and that and the other. I could probably describe literally what I'm seeing or sensing, but not name it, And that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's I think what you're supposed to do is not name it right exactly. You want to start with just the general shape of the Chrysler building with the pointy thing at the top, but not try to identify I'm in New York City, I'm looking at a mountain with an antenna on top. You know, you just want to pull yourself away from it and just be the messenger of what of what you're seeing or feeling exactly.
Speaker 2: Because remote viewing operates from the subconscious, and the subconscious does not use words. It operates from pictures and images only, So when you're tuning into remote viewing, you want to simply draw or describe what you're seeing without putting your own spin on it. This could include flashes of light, color, taste, smell, shapes. If you see a mountain, don't say I think I'm seeing the Apple Actia mountains. Just say I see a mountain. If there's snow on the mountain, mention that, but don't tie to interpret or define where the mountain is. Some remote viewers will divide a page in half, and on one side they'll draw what they're seeing. On the other side, after the session has ended, they'll use language to try to define it. But for you in the beginning, just jot down what you're seeing, feeling, tasting, sensing, or smelling. Visualize yourself up in the sky over looking the seat, and describe or sketch what you're seeing from that point of view. Shift your attention to focus on the second and then the third pictures of the envelopes, and then when you're done, open them up and see how well you did.
Speaker 1: Another technique you can do is have a friend drive somewhere without giving you any information, and then you can tune in and try to focus on where they are. Pay attention to subtle information. Do you hear any sounds that could give you a clue as to their location? Do you taste anything? If your friend drives to the beach, for example, you might hear splashing, or taste salt water, or feel the sun on your skin. Keep in mind that about eighty percent of what you initially see is what they call psychic junk or a monkey mind noise. It takes practice to learn to sift through this for the nuggets of gold, so practice in combination with meditation will strengthen this skill. Usually, clear bright images that pop into your head are coming directly from your imagination. Remote viewing and intuition are much more subtle. The correct images you see will be hazy, vague, or even a little fuzzy.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you wake up and remember bits of a dream. That's more like the remote viewing images you're likely to see or think of a memory, but it's not very clear versus a memory of something that happened yesterday or last week. Remote viewing images are more like that hazy memory that you have of your birthday party when you were eight. Lines and shapes are important aspects of remote viewing, not so much the details. You might not understand what you're seeing or drawing until you see a photo. So again, just jot down or sketch what you see and just trust that what you're seeing is what you're seeing. So just draw what you see and let it be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let it be. There's another remote viewing technique called the outbounder or beacon remote viewing technique, which involves four people. One is the remote viewer, one is the interviewer, the third is the traveler, and the fourth is the designator of the selected sites. So, in this exercise, one person chooses three locations in town which are written down and put in three separate envelopes. The traveler takes one envelope at random or with the dice roll, and they travel to this location and interact with the location while the remote viewer lies down and tries to tune in to where the traveler is, while the interviewer helps guide the process for the remote viewer. This process creates a bio circuit with a common intention. Dale Graf said this is one of the best techniques to use because the interviewer can hold space and guide the process. The only person who knows where they have gone is the person who's there, so it's kind of like a triple blind placebo type thing. If you google and read the CIA unclassified documents on remote viewing, you're in for a fascinating ride because they talk about all of these research results and it's just there for all of us to read. They talk about targeting, which is a term they use that embodies the idea that a perpetual window or channel to remote viewing data might be briefly opened on demand through proper application of a stimulus. And this occurs by reducing the mental noise that obscures remote viewing data. And there are pages and pages and pages of information they have declassified showing that mental noise is the biggest block to psychic awareness. And if you can calm that mental noise, all of the information you seek is already there. It's there waiting, it's in the super conscious, and it's in the collective subconscious. So proper application of a stimulus means you have to have a way that you tell your subconscious we are on and ready to roll. They have a term called bit grabbing, and so they say once access to the target has been established, correct impressions are fleeting, vague, and indistinct in outline, especially for beginner novice viewers. This information is captured in bits of data that often have a symbolic character, and so correct interpretation of these impressions is the product of experience.
Speaker 2: That is a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a lot, but it's so important because it does remind us that mental noise that we are just swimming in all the time, from you know, AirPods in our ears, their phone binging, emails coming in. It's getting worse and worse every year, all the distractions that we have.
Speaker 2: Remember when we.
Speaker 1: Were talking last week, deb and you and I both had a really good work day because it was the only day we'd had in a month where nobody interrupted.
Speaker 2: Us absolutely, you know. And I have finally begun to literally put that do not disturb thing on my phone during the day while I'm trying to write, I just they're not enough hours in the day, and I have to have concentration space, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And so I think, especially for anyone who's fairly new to learning their intuition, really working and quieting that mental noise is key. And yeah, it does start with meditation, but if you really hate meditation, there is a precursor to that, which is sustained focused concentration. So even if you can just be fully present in each moment before you even try meditation, that's a really good start as well.
Speaker 2: You know, one of the things that helps me a lot when I'm in that monkey mind place and I really just need to clear and I know that trying to tell my mind to do that is really going to make it worse because the monkey is going to get busier. You know. I pick up my meditation crystal and I just dive into it. Literally, I hold it up to the light, I turn it, I get very very hyper focused on just the facets of the stone itself, and that just that focusing time clears away a lot of the clutter so that then I can then meditate. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love to do that too. It's a good way to calm down your inner thoughts, but also that rapid seeking our mind is always doing. Do you know what I mean? Like, our mind's always looking for something to occupy itself with. And when you have something to focus on, like a meditation crystal, I do think it helps to calm all of that down.
Speaker 2: I do too. And so here's something for new intuitive people to be aware of when you're doing psychic work. The first instinct, the first image, the first answer, the first insight you get is usually the correct one. So keep that in mind. Trust that first stuff that comes to you. The second one is where the imagination or ego or reasoning kicks in to capture those first fleeting images and say, oh no, you're wrong, your second guessing yourself. It takes practice and experience to trust what came first. They say that once the target has been agreed upon in remote viewing, for example, data regarding the target is immediately available below the conscious level of awareness immediately available. Makes me think of all those esoteric teachers through the years who have said the answer is within. The key is you might not understand it, you might not know what you're getting. So there's a lot of trust and surrender in this process, and that takes time and trust it really does to say, yes, I will believe what I'm getting here, and who knows where it will go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to put your ego out of the way. And by ego we mean not just oh, look at me, I'm so cool and groovy, I'm remote viewing. But ego is also the hell am I doing this? Is so embarrassing? If I'm wrong? That's also a form of ego, and you've got to just push that aside and just say, you know, I am just a straw through which this information can pour through.
Speaker 2: You're not going to always be right, and that's okay. And you might and sometimes you may never even know whether or not you're right, and that's okay too, But just trust the process.
Speaker 1: Said that mental noise, meaning like concerns, memories, imagination, analysis of everyday activity, it prevents access to this data that's always there waiting for us to dip down and discover it. All individuals will occasionally and spontaneously lapse into brief periods where the mental noise drops and a flash of insight and intuition brings remote viewing information to the conscious awareness. And I thought That was a really powerful sentence, because if you think about it, whenever you're on automatic pilot, don't you usually get intuitive insights? If you're driving and you're doing the same drive you take every day to work, so you're kind of on that autopilot, you might get an aha moment, or if you're just going through your morning routine showering, brushing your teeth, those moments reduce our mental noise. And so I think this whole episode is proving to people the importance of meditation to accessing this data on demand is to artificially stimulate those periods of lowered noise and then and only then does the remote viewer obtain data. So, in practice, this form of noise reduction is reproduced through a stimulus response procedure where a neutral word such as target is provided to the viewer by the monitor. So at that instant, the viewer's task is to capture the very first mental impression he or she receives, and that data access window is zero point five to one second in duration. That's how quick these bit grabs of intuitive information comes in. That's something I try really hard to get across when I'm teaching intuitive development classes. Is it's so fast, the intuitive correct insight. It's so fast, and you have to be ready to capture it. And like we said, the second one is usually your imagination or doubt coming in.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting? I can't even imagine that, but it's true. I know those flashes are very quick. I do understand that.
Speaker 1: Like when you first meet someone, in five seconds, you have already made an impression about that person in your mind. Right, you're not even consciously aware of taking in what they're wearing, how they shake your hand, how they're standing, but your body is sensing all this information. They're very confident, they're nervous, they're anxious, they're worried about something we're taking in their eyes, their smile, their lack of smile, all of that without even knowing it.
Speaker 2: We do, We absolutely do. Now, there are two techniques that help this process, of sensory isolation and trance induction. Say those words again, sensory isolation and trance induction. These are really just very fancy words for hypnosis that can help you reduce mental noise. Remote viewers report that information is primarily non visual or largely indistinct. In outline, this unusual mode of perception requires correct reporting of a very brief exposure to impressionistic data. Novice viewers must learn to recognize and capture these fleeting impressions. After a period of roughly twenty five to thirty practice sessions, individuals begin to get the hang of it, meaning that it takes about twenty five to thirty remote viewing sessions before the remote viewer starts to have any type of success.
Speaker 1: That's important because these sessions take about thirty minutes, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. So think about how many practice sessions of feeling these people are exposing themselves to before they get success.
Speaker 2: Talk about putting your ego aside, right right, I mean most of us would have quit before then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if I'm in a lab and people are timing me and testing me and taking notes. That would not reduce the mental noise for me.
Speaker 2: Me I be walking. Yeah. So the CIA reports hed give lots of information like angular lines tend to represent steep cliffs, curved lines or channels, straight lines or boundaries, or land water interference, irregular jagged lines, hills, mountains. These results show that remote viewing can be learned by far the most basic and important concept in remote viewing is that correct information is perceived. As we've said in very brief impressions, initial perceptions that seem fleeting and impressionistic nearly all ways have been observed to be related to the target being addressed.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind these first impressions are usually a fleeting color, a shape of feeling, or a sound that lasts only a second. Maybe too in the early stages of learning remote viewing, the second and third impressions may be vivid manifestations of the viewer's imagination or experience and will overwhelm the first, usually correct impression. These stronger impressions are the major deterrent to remote viewing. I think this is what happens to budding intuitives. They second guess themselves, Oh, that was just my imagination. But they're finding show that taking breaks of even a few seconds to a few minutes will help tremendously. So again, it's important to catch that first impression and then take a break from the exercise to avoid the imagination kicking in. So here's a training exercise that the government program recommended. Have the beginning, the close their eyes, place an object or target in front of them, tell the novice to blink their eyes for just a second, remove the object, and then tell the beginner to write down what they saw of the target in that brief moment. What you want to do is allow the beginner to compare their drawings with the actual target. So obviously this is not remote viewing, but it is an exercise done to help beginners learn to develop, describe and objectify what they briefly see in a remote viewing exercise. So you just very quickly blink your eyes see the object they put in front of you, and then they pull that object away and then you have to describe it, and that shows the beginner what these quick, fleeting, intuitive flashes are like.
Speaker 2: That's a great exercise for you. We can all try. They suggest another one where the interviewer will say a word like house, and the novice will draw a picture of a house and then walk and they'll draw an image of water, and then they'll say a word like the letter A, and they'll ask them to objectify and draw the letter A on paper. They repeat this in training so that it's important throughout the process of training that the remote viewer is complemented and affirmed and being told they're correct. That is over and over repeated throughout their findings. Positive feedback is very important. Yeah, we all like to know we do it, okay. So this is what they'll do during the training stages. Flash a series of targets and have the novice write down their first impressions. Now, take one target and show it for a second. Have the novice write down their first impressions and then their second and third, and then review the work, and that will start to train them, the novice to differentiate between their ego and intuition, their imagination and psychic ability. So the trainers build folks up to the ability to have more and more detailed observation, and part of what works for that is to give them positive reinforcement of what they're doing.
Speaker 1: So here's a quick overview of how they would train their remote viewers. As we said earlier, they would have them write down everything they're thinking and feeling about. Objectify your thoughts on paper, and then throw this paper away. That's an important part of it that was repeated as well in the reports. I guess just physically getting it out of your body, anything that's on your mind and then throwing it away is telling your subconscious Like we dealt with this, it's no longer important. Then, on an unmarked piece of paper, write down your name and the date and time, and relax your mind. Take your time with this step. You really want to clear your mind of all thoughts. Then you would write down the task of the remote viewing exercise. Relax again, make sure you're not thinking of anything. Put your pen to paper, signaling that you are ready to begin. So see how they have all these subconscious reminders to alert your intuition. Its go time. Then you freeze your first impressions, immediately objectify your results. Is that a circle or a dome or the base of a mountain? Describe and objectify any feelings about the target. Then take a thirty second break and repeat the steps until the target can be described in three dimensional quality. So see how quick that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they say objectify, what they want you to do is to convert your impression to written and verbal answers. So that's the last thing you do. First, you want to just capture those bits of data you're getting. Then you can describe them. So here's a quote by Gary Langford, who wrote one of those initial reports for the CIA Langford says fifty years of laboratory pair of psychology psychology experiments have demonstrated that many people can perceive information inaccessible to the conventional five senses. This ability can be taught and learned, and he wrote that in the nineteen sixties and we know it's true today. How many times have we said that this is a learned skill and that we all have it, We just need to practice it and exercise it. He also said, we speculate that the unconscious has access to all targets in all space, and that the data is stored in the form of bits of information. These bits are accessible by the remote viewing process and made available for the viewers to perceive. It has been observed that the viewer's physical, mental, and motivational state strongly influence the outcome of a remote viewing set. Any disturbance in any one of those areas breaks the ability to remote view. A technique that has proven some relief to these everyday disturbances is that the writing down of what you see, what you're aware of and think about before the remote viewing session begins, So throwing that paper away symbolically eliminates the disturbance. For a brief period and is sufficient to attend the remote viewing task with full undivided attention, says Langford.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that writing down thing they keep stressing, getting your worries into dos out of your head is really important. And here's something we want all Into development students to listen to. During the teacher training. Remote viewing novices have great results. After the training has finished, the results tend to go down a bit. The novices who show no or little inclination to learning this don't do well.
Speaker 2: What a shock.
Speaker 1: As we said at the beginning, you have to have that desire that impetus that reason. So here's the key takeaway from that. Have you ever taken a class and you do really great and you're all into it, and then the class ends and the momentum dies down and nothing happens. Well, what they're saying is that a good remote viewer has motivation to be a good remote viewer, and they have to be consistent. Students have phenomenal, amazing results because as a collective conscious we're all looting for each other, we're all plugged in, we're all motivated, we're all on point, and then when the class ends, it's like, oh, I gotta go back to work, I gotta do this, I got to send that email. But the ones who stay with it and keep practicing and keep their motivation up do really, really well. So remember this. The greater the reinforcement, the greater the results. Teachers should always end the day on a win.
Speaker 2: And their study also showed that up to four remote viewing sessions a day produce maximum results. Anything beyond diminishes the effectiveness. They also recommended that each session should be separated by at least fifteen minutes, so you need those breaks. Whoa boy, you really do have to do some committing to the time to do this work if you want to do it, well, yeah, you really do.
Speaker 1: But I think it's an important skill for all of us to learn. And I don't even mean remote viewing. I'm talking about the skill of learning to quiet the mental noise. I think that's really important. You know, I just got back from a big trip overseas, and this is my first time ever I had really bad jet lag. I've traveled before and I've been fine this time. I told you, remember dead last week I could not sleep past five am. I do so I started doing my morning pages again, which I have to confess I haven't done in a while. And it just felt really nice to be awake before everyone else, and you know, felt like in the whole world when you're up that early. You know, I did just sit there with my little notebook and just write all my thoughts down and then just toss them away. Not only has it made me more connected to my own intuitiveness for myself, but my dreaming life expanded greatly once again. So I think it's so important to just work consistently on reducing that mental noise however much we can each day, whether it's you know, ten minutes in the morning or ten minutes at your lunch break or fifteen minutes before you go to bed, but taking that time to just say I'm going to just be in the moment and just focus on me and what's going on inside of me and what I'm thinking and feeling and just get it out. I think that's so crucial.
Speaker 2: I think that's a wonderful idea. I'm not a morning page is gal, but I do think that it's important to spend some time every day doing something that's just free for balance, is my kind of way of looking at it.
Speaker 1: I'm not a morning pages gal either. My problem is consistency. The reason why I love working for myself is I don't have to be consistent, you know.
Speaker 2: But there's certain things that I am very consistent about. I mean, my morning routine of getting to that coffee pot is absolutely consistent. But you know, beyond that, I do try to be flexible, and I'm not sure I always am. I can be pretty rigid with myself and probably with other people too.
Speaker 1: I don't think we have to be rigid with this reducing of the mental noise in terms of every day wake up a six and write for three pages and blah blah blah. But I think if you just say to yourself, every day, I'm going to carve out fifteen minutes where I'm just calming myself, whether that's alternate nostril breathing, whether it's writing in your journal, whether it's just sitting in silence. How rare is that these days?
Speaker 2: Horribly rare? Even? And when I do that even, I mean, for example, I will look up from this computer and look at at the tree and breathe and try to think about the leaves I'm literally seeing in front of me, and what does the monkey mine do? Oh, reach over and put down on the legal pad that you need to get, you know, laundry detergent at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And it's just silly, because we really our body craves those times. I have a little cozy reading nook in my office and I was just sitting there yesterday around four point thirty and just reading because I was like, I can't look at the computer anymore, so I just sat in my little chair with my book. And there's a bush outside my window and birds were just jumping in and out of it and hopping and talking to each other. And I just sat there doing nothing but staring at these birds for like ten minutes. It was the most relaxing part of my day.
Speaker 2: That's that funny you say that, Because I have a couple of flower pots on my deck and there's was a tiny little baby I mean, I really think it was a baby wren, just fluttering around one of the flower pots and in and out of the flower pot, this, that and the other. And I sat and watched that ran until it finally flew away.
Speaker 1: And it was oddly relaxing, right, It was wonderful. Yeah, isn't it good luck to see you?
Speaker 2: Wren? It is, oh look at you? You know the old saw the Ran the Ran. It's an old British ballad from centuries ago.
Speaker 1: So there is a good documentary. I think it's still on Amazon. It's called Psychic Spies and it's really just Russell Targ's story about how they created Stargate at SRI and what they discovered. So that's a really good documentary if anyone wants to watch that, it might be on YouTube, but it's available. As what I'm trying to say, and we'll put a list in the show notes of some of the great books that you can read on remote viewing. But again, I think it's just, you know how, I'm fascinated by anything that proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that intuition is a real thing that can be scientifically proven.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody's enjoyed this episode. Me too.
Speaker 1: It was really fun to revisit and I think what I really wanted people to get out of this is just that reminder that if you focus on this, if you work at it, if you practice it, if you consistently prop yourself, you know you've got to give yourself that positive reinforcement, you will develop your intuition even stronger than it is right now. And I really want this show to prove to people that we have this ability and we're here to use it, and we're supposed to use it, and all known information that's important and relevant to our soul growth is out there. We just have to sit down and as Deb would say, shut up and meditate to get to that information.
Speaker 2: Dev would say that that's true.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for tuning in. If you liked the episode, share it with a friend, and if you want to help the show, it would really really be great if you'd leave us a review or subscribe to our show so you never miss an episode. Have a great, wonderful, happy week filled with lots of moments of serenity and intercom. Remembered as always, to be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Take care everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and deb Bowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.